PDA

View Full Version : New Nutaku game - Bubble Date Mania

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 01:11 PM
Pussy Saga but it's bubble shooter. Yeah, the same dumb system, requiring you to spend premium currency, so you can get your h-scenes, which you got. Also, awful working RNG. If bubble's on screen, then it can be rolled. No one cares if no bubble will work, except the maybe one or two, waiting a few turns, shooting at nothing to get good orb is pretty normal once you beat tutorial levels.

For me, in current state, waste of time and money, contacted suport today, haven't got response yet, but my hopes aren't up.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 05:32 PM
Yeah the RNG in the levels is ridiculous, first level on the second girl and first one on the third row of the first girl I have tried several times and it has literally been impossible with the colours they gave me. Guess they really want to push the bought items.

sniddy
04-28-2018, 02:52 AM
So pay hungry out of the gate - good to know and avoid thanks

Ramazan
04-28-2018, 04:55 AM
its really hard to find a game that has no paywall nowadays, western shit always does that

then we had aigis :c

Unregistered
04-28-2018, 11:52 AM
They added a 1 memory space for 2k cash. Yeah, so 20 dates is over 8 hours of non-stop dating for 1 photo. Not counting the potential impossible dates, when RNG fucks you over.

Unregistered
05-04-2018, 11:06 AM
I bought the 1 slot memory upgrade for the 2k in game cash, and the next slot increased to a cost of 2.5k.

Also there is currently no way to get diamonds in the game without nutaku gold.

There is a quest button, but that just brings up the store button.

You'll spend all your time grinding cash in this game. Your XP level is used to meet the requirements to unlock girls, but is otherwise meaningless.

It feels like an unfinished game to me.

Keyen
05-10-2018, 02:01 PM
its really hard to find a game that has no paywall nowadays, western shit always does that

then we had aigis :c

The paywalls were located on other places. But for a complete girl collection, good luck without paying in thousands of $ :/

Draghorn
05-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Oh, another paywalled F2P. Oh well, guess I'll ignore it then. -_-

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 08:29 AM
OP here and i bring more info, which are finally good. Many of this is gathered from Discord.

RNG is the serious problem that devs want to fix, but it's really hard, so don't expect this soon.

Once per date you can reroll your orbs, another use is 2 diamonds, don't know if the price increaces with more uses.

Price for increasing memory with in-game cash stays at 2k and do not increase further.

Tried to stay with game, and so far it's pretty good. While game has it's flaws, it's more playable than before.

Also, if anyone is struggling with dates, because of RNG or other reasons, few tips:

-more times you pop the orbs on screen, more they give you, at some point being more efficient than making them drop (of course dropping half of pool is still great, just if you can pop or make fall with same result, choose first)
-you gain points per bounce, and that value increaces with every turn in which you did that. That made me sometimes get 3 hearts before the end, it's seriously good
-third and fourth daily reward is yellow line orb (destroys 3 orbs on left and right) and green "flower" orb (same as yellow, but also 3 up, down and diagonally). Don't be afraid to use them if you're kinda dead, yet than one orb will save you
-for now house stops being important after hitting 12 lvl and getting furniture for all girls. You just get spend moneyto exp bonus, to get more exp, which gives you more exp...

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 04:35 AM
Did anyone else lose 10 Gems? I had 30 from preregistration but while playing today I lost 10, lowering it to 20.

Also, seems they added a perfect reward, so if you get 3 Hearts, you'll get 1 Gem..... To bad they didn't give it for previously won ones, so you'll have to redo them -- Wish they just rewards us that, or at least add something to indicate if we got the gem or not.

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 06:53 AM
You have to come to BD-M Discord (one of the buttons in the main menu). They have a special channel for reporting issues with that.

Unregistered
05-26-2018, 04:22 PM
Did anyone else lose 10 Gems? I had 30 from preregistration but while playing today I lost 10, lowering it to 20.

Also, seems they added a perfect reward, so if you get 3 Hearts, you'll get 1 Gem..... To bad they didn't give it for previously won ones, so you'll have to redo them -- Wish they just rewards us that, or at least add something to indicate if we got the gem or not.

Yeah I noticed I lost 10 as well.

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 09:34 AM
Well this kind of died already... why do you think it's not having success guys?

makinaz
05-29-2018, 09:45 AM
Awful RNG and a pay to progress system.
This game is just a trap.
Doesn't help to be a clone of a 20 year old game.

Bruceski
05-30-2018, 12:27 AM
I found it surprisingly generous with memory upgrades compared to the other games by these folks, though I got boosted from 30 to 50 gems after that day 1 update while others are saying their gems were removed? I assumed it was apology gems for implementing the perfect bonus late. Anyway, with those and extra gems for 3-hearting levels (if you didn't notice, you get bonus points for consecutive shots that actually match, so don't lob singles at that one web-orb on the map if you can instead clear the orbs around it, lone web-orbs pop) I was able to get space for all the current girls.

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 01:29 PM
As it stood when I first played it, this game was an awful mess. Since then the devs have been making changes. All of them good. Many have compared it to Pussy Saga, and while it's not as robust as PS, it's become a lot less pay to win.

I'll keep playing this one as geting all the memory space for the photos isn't difficult. Pussy Saga devs could learn a lot from this game.

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 11:22 PM
The trouble I have with games like this is that they are obviously built on top of pre-built code packs you can buy in Unity. Then the dev just tacks on some nudity and a few pay walls. It’s the same for other crap like Fantasma and Throne of Legends. These games all feel cheap to me.

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 04:06 PM
The music to this game is really good.

Do they have it for download anywhere?

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Whoever designed Nina's 18th stage has ridiculous standards. Played a million times and can't get the picture. Got her two harder ones though.

Bruceski
06-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Whoever designed Nina's 18th stage has ridiculous standards. Played a million times and can't get the picture. Got her two harder ones though.

Agreed. I'm just gonna grind up a dozen special orbs to blow that level apart.

DrunkMonkGar
06-10-2018, 05:42 AM
How many people knew you could click the orb shooter to switch which of the two you are firing? Because I just found out, that is a thing.

Edit: Also, the game is fucking dying right now. Constant 'retrieving user data' interruptions.

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Another day with that constant retrieving data bs and i'm done with the game, so fucking annoying

Zio
06-11-2018, 09:23 AM
Another day with that constant retrieving data bs and i'm done with the game, so fucking annoying

This is actually getting beyond ridiculous. I mean, if I were to go out, take some time to find a bunch of very attractive and very promiscuous young women who agreed to send me pictures of themselves after playing bust-a-move together on an old 486, install the old system on-site, enjoy their company and then get back home, I would still find this game trying to "retrieve user data".

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 07:04 PM
This is actually getting beyond ridiculous. I mean, if I were to go out, take some time to find a bunch of very attractive and very promiscuous young women who agreed to send me pictures of themselves after playing bust-a-move together on an old 486, install the old system on-site, enjoy their company and then get back home, I would still find this game trying to "retrieve user data".

Hahaha nice

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 04:43 PM
Is there actually a way to unlock Kami's last picture? That level isn't designed to do more than the occasional one star luck run.

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 07:22 PM
Loathe, loathe, loathe the new wiken changing bubbles. This is going to be a headache. xD

Dargor
06-13-2018, 11:16 PM
Strange, I never had that 'retrieving user data'. Oh wait, I stopped playing that RNG fest disguised as a game. Seeing the actual state of the game makes me so glad that I dropped this right after they released the first new girl. I'll just wait until someone (if any) uploads the CGs.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 10:27 AM
Strange, I never had that 'retrieving user data'. Oh wait, I stopped playing that RNG fest disguised as a game. Seeing the actual state of the game makes me so glad that I dropped this right after they released the first new girl. I'll just wait until someone (if any) uploads the CGs.

Someone please do upload them.

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 07:39 PM
These new levels are so annoyingly designed. Every question mark is a different color so you can't make any progress. And that's when you're not dealing with the demon wiken bubbles.

Bruceski
06-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Agreed. Having some "pass turn" button (maybe allow three uses and then charge gems) would be a big QoL thing for those levels.

Unregistered
06-17-2018, 03:51 PM
Someone please do upload them.

How would someone go about extracting the images. I want to spank, not bank.

Unregistered
06-18-2018, 12:34 AM
New girl level 23 is the new worst level in the game.

Unregistered
06-18-2018, 06:36 PM
Why is nobody trying to rip the images to save people money?!

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 07:18 PM
So now there's quests.

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 01:09 PM
So I just realized this game has fallen out of my rotation, and figured I'd explain why in case devs are around.

First is the obvious - I have every picture of every girl, so there's nothing really left to do. Except...

The money requirement to unlock the upper tier property is insane relative to exp points needed. I'm over level 24 (required level to upgrade), but I'm at 15k money, and you need 50k. For some reason, even as exp available increases as levels progress/get harder, you can still never get much more money. You're better off playing level 1-1 and banking $100 every time, then hoping to beat one of the later hard levels, which I think only gives you like $160 or so. Why does experience increase exponentially (ten times as much or more), but money basically stay the same? It results in you progressing beyond the level required for the better property, but being 35k dollars short and having no way to get anywhere near without grinding on level one endlessly for weeks.

Just my thoughts.

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 05:59 PM
So I just realized this game has fallen out of my rotation, and figured I'd explain why in case devs are around.

First is the obvious - I have every picture of every girl, so there's nothing really left to do. Except...

The money requirement to unlock the upper tier property is insane relative to exp points needed. I'm over level 24 (required level to upgrade), but I'm at 15k money, and you need 50k. For some reason, even as exp available increases as levels progress/get harder, you can still never get much more money. You're better off playing level 1-1 and banking $100 every time, then hoping to beat one of the later hard levels, which I think only gives you like $160 or so. Why does experience increase exponentially (ten times as much or more), but money basically stay the same? It results in you progressing beyond the level required for the better property, but being 35k dollars short and having no way to get anywhere near without grinding on level one endlessly for weeks.

Just my thoughts.

And you don't even share!?

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 09:07 AM

Just my thoughts.

I agree with you, the content is not that easy to get and it's kinda frustrating that things go at normal pace and suddenly they come to really slow pace.

So, for me, after getting all girls to max hearts (72 per girl, meaning any replays after that point are just farming exp or cash if I win level) I had to play for more than 2 weeks just to get cash for (at this moment) last girl Julia. She requires 50000 cash (cost of moving to new apartment) + extra 10000 cash (cost of aditional furniture she requires). So in total, she requires 60000 cash.

As things stand, the ways to get cash are:

Free players :
a) 100 cash as login bonus (basically meaning you have to skip playing every second day to get 100 cash as bonus (300 cash in 6 days) or get 100 cash every 6th day)
b) up to 5 x 100 cash that daily fight wins give you (meaning you have to beat all 5 to get 500 cash)
c) daily quests (1200 cash or 2000 cash depending on quest) -> these are not that easy also // not sure if girl quests are 1000 or 1200 cash
d) gacha (which is unreliable and available every 3 days) -> i am not sure what values you can get, i think i got 1000 cash once
e) 160 cash for winning story mode levels at Freya (so let's say in one filling of energy you can get 8 x 160 = 1280 if you consider you will get aditional 2 energy while playing -> 32 energy points and if you play 4 energy levels)
f) also if you get 30 mins free energy bonus you can get around 10 x 160 = 1600 if you play faster levels and really fast
g) not sure how much you can get at tournaments

Also, you can trade your diamonds for cash, but you probably want those for memory on your phone.

People who invest real money can do this easier if they want (basically more they invest faster they get things done).

Period of 5 days:

a) Everyone will probably prefer to go with 30 mins free energy as it is more than 200 cash bonus
b) 500 cash daily from fights
c) Let's say on average you will get 1 2000 cash quest for 4 1200 ones
d) 0 cash
e) Let's say you won't go for this more than twice on average daily and you will play levels you can complete.
f) 1600 if you try hard enough
g) -

Total in 5 days = 100 + 500 x 5 + 2000 + 1200 x 4 + 1280 x 5 x 2 + 160 * 10 = 23800 cash.

So this is best case scenario where you are either really good at game or really, really lucky.

If we look for the worst case scenario playing every day you have:

Total in 5 days = 100 + 0 x 5 + 1200 x 5 + 1280 x 5 + *160 x 6 = 13460 cash.
* let's say you took 5 mins to complete level on average

If we look at these values we can presume that average player gets around 18600 playing every day in 5 days periods.

This concludes that if you don't miss a day you can unlock Julia in 15-20 days of consistent playing. Which is frustrating in relation to other girls.

So, as I see this, it pretty much feels like 'premium content' that you can get if you try hard enough. Mostly they want people to invest money and that is also basically why they are making these games.

However, what is more annoying is the level 15 in story mode of Julia. It basically requres you to use power ups just to complete level unless you get lucky enough. it requires 118 green balls to complete with 35 balls at hand. So basically you need to pop more than 3 green balls with each ball you shoot. There are 9 rows visible with 7 balls on average per row. With 4 colors available you are getting green every 4th ball (meaning you shoot green around 8 times). Also, in this Julia level half of those balls will change every shot with random numbers of matching colors same turn (and they are not really grouped more than 4 at a time. Also, with first ball you can only hit first two rows except if you shoot in middle. All this makes this level pain in the ass to complete. Numbers are just against us here, and more to the point, it's pretty much luck or powerups just to access next level (or some kind of next level planing and tactics).

I have not seen any level so far that was like that. And this is pretty much the worst thing they could do! Like, if you can't even get lucky to complete the level (just to complete it, let's not mention that getting 3 hearts seems like impossible feat) than this screams 'GIVE US YOUR MONEY'! Especially after this Julia situation.

My advice to developers would be:

- make 5 and 8 energy levels more rewarding that 4 level ones (and not just by giving extra exp but gold also)
- maybe even detect which levels are harder to complete and reward them aditionally
- give better rewards for each level completion above certain score
- don't make impossible levels that stop people from playing levels after
- adjust costs of things to new reward system if you need to just make it more 'fair'

turmeric
10-11-2018, 01:37 PM
So question. I just started playing this game a couple days ago Does it say anywhere what all the prizes you can win in the Gatcha do? On my first day I got the thing that looks like a ticket but have not been able to figure out what that is or where to use it.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 08:23 AM
So question. I just started playing this game a couple days ago Does it say anywhere what all the prizes you can win in the Gatcha do? On my first day I got the thing that looks like a ticket but have not been able to figure out what that is or where to use it.

Dunno if you figured it yourself. Tickets are used to enter Tournaments. You can find them in Play mode.

turmeric
11-19-2018, 09:42 PM
I've been seeing a maintenance message for a few days now, anyone know where to check for updates?

turmeric
11-28-2018, 05:49 PM
since it came back from maintenance I am having an issue where I shoot a bal that should pop a large group and it doesn't, for whatever reason it just Adds to he group, anyone else experiencing this?