PDA

View Full Version : [Event 43] Raid Event vs Tiamat

Kitty
04-25-2018, 05:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6DOEoys.jpg
Finally another water event... not counting Rahab rematch or the Sloth Demon.

Tiamat, aka the MILF of the sea will soon be here.
...anyway, onto the event:

as usual for non special raids, 250 jewels upon completeion for the inital completion of the two story parts, standard, expert and ragnarok.

*Event Mission is finally implemented in Raid Events*
(holy shit these event rewards are so much better as we actually get the tickets for the event gacha...)

Complete 3 Raids by solo - 2 Half Elixer (Daily)
Complete 3 Raids by joining others - 3 Energy Seeds (Daily)
Solo EX with R Hime only - 30 Raid Tickets*
Solo Ragnarok with Wind Hime only - 50 Raid Tickets*

Battles:

Expert/Ragnarok -

Both levels have a chance to randomly attack three times.
Normal overdrive deals medium damage to all allies, recovering self HP by 200K, DEF up (large) and increase state abnormality resistance.
Raging overdrive deals large damage to one ally and grants rampage to self (50%, meaning 1.5x* her original DMG.)

Experts raging overdrive can deal 3000-4000 damage without ATK debuffs, so Ragnaroks should be significantly more, so make sure you have the debuffs at the ready.

Recommended Souls:

Shingen (at burst only)
Arthur /w Shingen EX (^)
Gawain
D'art with Charles Blast? (if that even works...)
Mordred
Joan of Arc

Recommended Kami:

Thor
Kingu
Tyr
Raiko
Marduk
Athena
Perun

---
Rewards:

(Both Tiamat and her SSR bow are very important to get and MLB)
https://i.imgur.com/HG6TByQ.png

New Kamihime:

SSR Thunder Defense Type - Athena
SR Thunder Balance Type - Cyclops
R Thunder Offense Type - Rhea
Event SR Fire Defense Type - Kishar

---

Well, good luck everyone for when this event comes around.
Again, we'll be seeing the 21-22 premium tickets and 3K Jewels in the early on rewards, and we'll easily be able to MLB Tia and her bow... let's just hope gacha is on our side. :)

Marigold
04-25-2018, 05:51 PM
Complete Raid Solo with only R Kami - 30 Event Ticket (Single)
Complete Expert Raid Solo - 30 Event Ticket (Single)
Complete Ragnarok Solo - 50 Event Ticket (Single)
Complete Raid with Wind Kami only - 50 Event Ticket (Single)

d-does this mean raid gacha ticket?

Laventale
04-25-2018, 06:10 PM
as usual for non special raids, 300 jewels upon completeion for the inital completion of the two story parts, standard, expert and ragnarok.

It should be 250, not 300.

d-does this mean raid gacha ticket?

Yes, Raid GT, sadly.

Kitty
04-25-2018, 07:33 PM
It should be 250, not 300.

leave me alone i failed math ok

Laventale
04-25-2018, 07:35 PM
leave me alone i failed math ok

What's with the lag, my dude?

MagicSpice
04-25-2018, 07:41 PM
solo ragnarok......

fml cause my thunder grid and kami is the weakest set.... i'd have to go off element for something like that and the weakness damage boost is quite nice (along with the fact that thunder takes less damage from the get-go too)

well, seems like light (sol, raph, diana, tsuki), water(aphrodite, saraswati, snow raph, gabriel), or wind (cu chulainn, gaia, SSR cybele, oberon) is what i'll need to try those...

at least i should have enough soul points to get herc by then

Kitty
04-25-2018, 07:46 PM
What's with the lag, my dude?

im gonna beat u up

solo ragnarok......

fml cause my thunder grid and kami is the weakest set.... i'd have to go off element for something like that and the weakness damage boost is quite nice (along with the fact that thunder takes less damage from the get-go too)

well, seems like light (sol, raph, diana, tsuki), water(aphrodite, saraswati, snow raph, gabriel), or wind (cu chulainn, gaia, SSR cybele, oberon) is what i'll need to try those...

at least i should have enough soul points to get herc by then

use fire https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/433639111723581441.png?v=1

MagicSpice
04-25-2018, 07:57 PM
use fire https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/433639111723581441.png?v=1

yes, cause i always wanted to send my fire girls on a funeral march....

(although someone that can solo this with a fire team doesn't need to worry about difficult content for a while)

Kitty
04-25-2018, 08:08 PM
NIGGA DID U EDIT MY POST

Laventale
04-25-2018, 08:11 PM
NIGGA DID U EDIT MY POST

No double posting, my dude <3.

MagicSpice
04-25-2018, 09:49 PM
I think I got a somewhat decent farming team, which would be Joan (ex sniper), Thor (awakened but only 2 star), Astrea (pretty much VoF in 2 skills), Ramiel, and Tyr (not awakened, but lv80).

as for "clear solo"... might have to swap someone for Sol, but idk who. not like thunder gets a SSR healer anytime soon (they did recently on DMM but that's WAY further down the line...). i got perun too but if i'm using joan, then that's a better damage cut...

QXZ
04-25-2018, 10:08 PM
i dont main water. should i even bother with this SSR bow? should i use this bow as fodder?

bigblackcock
04-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Thunder is my weakest element, but still have raiko and sol in there to help.
Her normal overdrive looks less of a problem to me, if the damage is just mid, then raiko+sol+sniper shot should reduce the damage, even without raiko's cut damage.
The healing is just 200k, so shouldn't be that much of a problem
And her Def buff can be removed with sol's skill.
In raging mode, I can reduce the damage with raiko's cut damage, but she will be on rampage.
What soul you suggest me to use?
My team is:
Raiko. Tyr. Sol and Brahma

BlazeAlter
04-25-2018, 10:11 PM
i dont main water. should i even bother with this SSR bow? should i use this bow as fodder?

if you're gonna MLB Tiamat you might as well MLB the bow since they're very close to each other in the rewards
and the weapon seems good anyway, i don't main water also (would still try to build a water team though), but i wouldnt mind having one

Bear
04-25-2018, 10:12 PM
*Event Mission is finally implemented in Raid Events*
(holy shit these event rewards are so much better as we actually get the tickets for the event gacha...)

Complete 3 Raids by solo - 2 Half Elixer (Daily)
Complete 3 Raids by joining others - 3 Energy Seeds (Daily)

Whoa whoa hold your horsey there~
Those are 2 missions, not 4:

Solo EX with R hime only - 30 tix
Solo Rag with Wind hime only - 50 tix

GLHF

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 10:13 PM

>newbie using ssr event weapons as fodder and pretending not to have down syndrome

Ikki
04-25-2018, 10:17 PM

I think it was already said that it doesnt matter if you dont main the event's element, if theres a good weapon/eido you get it, 1 single element wont get you far, people should put this in their heads already, you main an element AT THE START OF THE GAME so you can have a grid to rely on for most events, BUT this doesnt mean you can be lazy and neglect other grids , theres nothing more retarded than "my main is already maxed i wont bother with other elements".

Bear
04-25-2018, 10:19 PM
But but but my light is maxed already.... Too much work to grind my water grid :x

Laventale
04-25-2018, 10:27 PM
I think it was already said that it doesnt matter if you dont main the event's element, if theres a good weapon/eido you get it, 1 single element wont get you far, people should put this in their heads already, you main an element AT THE START OF THE GAME so you can have a grid to rely on for most events, BUT this doesnt mean you can be lazy and neglect other grids , theres nothing more retarded than "my main is already maxed i wont bother with other elements".

Don't bother answering to obvious trolls or people that don't know better.

nonsensei
04-26-2018, 12:35 AM
Raging overdrive deals large damage to one ally and grants rampage to self (50%, meaning double her original DMG.)

Wait.. 50% rampage will only increase her dmg by half.. that only means 1.5x dmg, not double.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 12:42 AM
Well rip my 2 week fire team...

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 02:30 AM
Whoa whoa hold your horsey there~
Those are 2 missions, not 4:

Solo EX with R hime only - 30 tix
Solo Rag with Wind hime only - 50 tix

GLHF

could Solo Ex with R wind hime only....

or solo rag with R wind hime only...

it's still possible to cut it into 2 runs this way...

i might actually try the first one... depending on how expert goes anyway... zephyrus and caspiel do make one hell of a combo together

Kitty
04-26-2018, 04:31 AM
fixed 50% - half to 1.5x and changed event mission info, sorry i got it wrong... it just seemed too crazy to have to solo ragnarok with wind*** hime.. especially in a raid event, but i guess it'll be easy in burst time if you're using shingen... like i am

or solo rag with R wind hime only...

solo ragnarok with r wind hime? yet you almost died against mastema rag which is significantly easier
but i guess you didn't use hraesvelgr...

i'd say it's only possible to solo ragna with wind team if your grid is over 100% assault and you're using hraesvelgr
...unless you use an elixer...

Slashley
04-26-2018, 05:30 AM
Wait.. 50% rampage will only increase her dmg by half.. that only means 1.5x dmg, not double.It is double if you're running -50% Atk~

Since the attack modifier will go from 0.5 to 1.
it just seemed too crazy to have to solo ragnarok with R hime.. especially in a raid event, but i guess it'll be easy in burst time if you're using shingen... like i amDo note that the Full Burst that a R Hime team outputs is very, very disappointing. A triple attack from a R Hime will do more damage than her burst...

Well, Shingen will vastly improve their burst damage though. Like, literally double damage.

nonsensei
04-26-2018, 06:24 AM
It is double if you're running -50% Atk~

Since the attack modifier will go from 0.5 to 1.

Hold on.. you're trying to say 0.5x1.5=1?
Tell me that you just forgot to add a sarcasm note. :fear:

Slashley
04-26-2018, 06:44 AM
Oh? I was under the impression that Berserk for enemies is literally the same thing as Atk up. So +0.5.

I will admit I'm not sure how it interacts with Atk Down debuffs. It would make sense if it was an actual modifier, so 0.5*1.5, but sadly, quite a lot of things don't make sense in Kamihime...

nonsensei
04-26-2018, 07:24 AM
Here is an actual solo ragnarok Tiamat fight. Nothing fancy, just Brahma as SSR & he apparently found himself a Kirin support (shouldn't be that hard).

https://youtu.be/VM7piPtgK5k

Also.. Kingu is fun.

Slashley
04-26-2018, 08:11 AM
Wasn't the quest doing it off-element, though?

nonsensei
04-26-2018, 08:24 AM
Wasn't the quest doing it off-element, though?

Well, it sure was (to be precise with wind). I just put that vid out to let ppl see the actual thing, rather than only imagining it through explanation.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 10:01 AM
So Tiamat rag looks to be like a significantly less durable version of Barong rag? Both of their raging mode MO are to try to tear down one character at a time. But Tiamat has a listed 7.7 million HP to Barong's listed 10 million, and Tiamat can't wipe your def debuffs.

Aidoru
04-26-2018, 02:42 PM
Doesn't look like much of a problem. Seems like a decently long stun phase so another case of getting it to stun and you're more or less done.

Haven't touched my thunder team in a while though and probably not trying to draw anything for them so no Kingu for me but I'm guessing Raiko will work just fine for helping soak damage. Probably just going to use my light team though. Doubt I can handle it with my wind team, as it's one of my two weakest teams, might try if I spot a Hraesvelgr.

Marigold
04-26-2018, 03:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cJJmBCr.jpg
Should I enhance D'Art's Charles Blast for Thunder and pray it gets fixed for this event?
I should probably do that and change Belmod for Amy for this event
I mean, if Nutaku does fix it that would cover -45 -50 with EX Ambush, also Raiko covers for a DMG Cut, maybe the "Support" Potion will be enough for Ragnarok if I kill this thing fast enough with 50%... Regardless; I have enough materials to MSL two SSR Weapons and my grid is at 90% Assault and 26% Defender so I'm pretty much set for this...

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 04:25 PM
looking at that, i shouldn't have much of a problem if i use a healer...

even still, the temptation to use Sieg and tyr for stun burst is tempting cause they do tons of damage like that...

riskier to run that strategy, but it can really do some damage (especially if you work in PF somehow, ramiel does feed burst to everyone)

Kitty
04-26-2018, 04:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/e4CV2qt.png
not the best thunder team, but i guess mine is pretty decent.
thor awakened is probably one of the most important kami to have on a thunder team, as her ability damage is fucking insane, especially with kirin...paralyze is always nice for both normal or raging, as tiamats overdrives are both dangerous because of the def buffs and rampage... hopefully it lands.
i will switch out arc /w sniper shot for mordred w/ sniper shot, so have VoF and BP, less frequent overdrive and more chance for paralyze to land.
kingu is the next best girl in my team, pretty self explanitory, she's an amazing defense kami with her 50% cut dmg to self and attract all the damage to herself.
brahma and tyr are kinda meh... brahma has nice ability damage, guaranteed continuous attack is always nice, tyr's stun ability is pretty much all she's good for other than her def debuff, which is still only -15% though she's an awakened kami.
all of that together with kirin is a very nice team.
thunder grid has 91% assault though, the lowest of my grids.. but hey, it's not really low now is it.. not like it's 60% or anything :think:

AznSamsung
04-26-2018, 05:01 PM
Mine thunder is ... nvm pretend i did not say anything ... just going fight water with water ....

LeCrestfallen
04-26-2018, 05:16 PM
good chance that i could overpower solo rag with dark, but wind grid is to bad to even attempt it solo ~~

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 05:51 PM
good chance that i could overpower solo rag with dark, but wind grid is to bad to even attempt it solo ~~

except people are still trying to make it a point to do as many missions as you can at once...

for the challenge, it's fine, but you gotta run the fights multiple times anyway so no pressure if you can't do more than one mission a run...

so run your wind grid with some help, and then solo another run with whatever

Bear
04-26-2018, 08:45 PM
except people are still trying to make it a point to do as many missions as you can at once...

for the challenge, it's fine, but you gotta run the fights multiple times anyway so no pressure if you can't do more than one mission a run...

so run your wind grid with some help, and then solo another run with whatever

..... except there aren't multiple missions that you can do at once here. It's just two missions (not counting host / join dailies), one for soloing Expert with R team and the other for soloing Rag with Wind team. There's no such thing as... 'run a wind team with help'.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 09:05 PM
Since the host/join dailies don't specify expert or ragnarok, would standard also count for them? I'm mainly wondering about the minimum AP requirements for the host daily. If standard works, then it's just the 45 AP for 3 standards. Otherwise, it's 120 AP for 3 standards + experts.

Bear
04-26-2018, 09:06 PM
ST counts, feel free to spam them for dailies

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 11:39 PM
..... except there aren't multiple missions that you can do at once here. It's just two missions (not counting host / join dailies), one for soloing Expert with R team and the other for soloing Rag with Wind team. There's no such thing as... 'run a wind team with help'.

didn't realize those were posted wrong until i double-checked the first page

i thought it was this since i seen the thread when it was posted

so if they're asking to solo rag with wind kami, then i probably could do that with no worries since i'm packing a total of well over 50% atk down in kami (about 40% in def down as well) along with gaia and possibly joan...

but expert with R kami.... that's gonna take some thought

Mine thunder is ... nvm pretend i did not say anything ... just going fight water with water ....

no shame in that cause if my thunder team doesn't work out, i'm breaking out my light one

Slashley
04-27-2018, 12:06 AM
not the best thunder team, but i guess mine is pretty decent.--All you're missing is Raiko.
Brahma's Awakening and Mammon aren't here yet, but you'll get one of those with ease.

Laventale
04-29-2018, 09:04 PM
Event live in 1 day and a couple hours.

Thread pinned.

Kitty
04-30-2018, 06:15 AM
:kiss: yehh boi

*edited the event banner w/ english title and dates rather than having 2

Asdef91
04-30-2018, 08:24 AM
Dumb question, but how do these raid events work? I've only done the material exchange ones like the latest Kyuki/Mastema.

Do we just solo/participate in a bunch of raids to accumulate the materials? Then trade the materials for Tiamats?

Or do we use the materials on an event gacha and try to get Tiamats out of it?

Aidoru
04-30-2018, 08:33 AM
Dumb question, but how do these raid events work? I've only done the material exchange ones like the latest Kyuki/Mastema.

Do we just solo/participate in a bunch of raids to accumulate the materials? Then trade the materials for Tiamats?

Or do we use the materials on an event gacha and try to get Tiamats out of it?

Quota based reward system. You get blue souls for clearing expert and red for clearing ragnarok. You get rewards as you collect more of each. There is no trading in mats like advent events.

Additionally, you get raid event tickets that'll give you various items including the all the event weapons and the eidolon so you can even get duplicates if lucky.

Raid events are fairly easy for new players as you don't need to solo and especially so since they changed how much you need for SSRs. Ragnarok may cause some problems if your help requests doesn't scout for strong players to clear it for you.

Asdef91
04-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Okay cool. I can definitely get all the blue souls in the world, but I'll need those "strong players" to help me with the red souls like you said.

Do I have to start the raid to get the souls, or can I participate in someone else's raid to get them?

I'm assuming I can get one Tiamat with blue/red souls, then I'll need to do the gacha for duplicates?

BlazeAlter
04-30-2018, 12:26 PM
Okay cool. I can definitely get all the blue souls in the world, but I'll need those "strong players" to help me with the red souls like you said.

Do I have to start the raid to get the souls, or can I participate in someone else's raid to get them?

I'm assuming I can get one Tiamat with blue/red souls, then I'll need to do the gacha for duplicates?

you can MLB the SSR wep and eido with only 50 divine and 55 demon souls
and yes, you can just join on someone else's raid to get the souls you need
the only thing you can't MLB from the soul rewards are the SR weapons, which means you need to get at least 1 duplicate from the raid gacha to MLB them
getting all the soul rewards also mean you get a total of 3k jewels and 20+ premium gacha tickets in case you didn't know this already

Kitty
04-30-2018, 01:58 PM
well, the event is almost here... really, good luck everyone! I hope everyone can MLB the bow at least twice!!! it's a DEF down, so using Shingen/Hercules in water team will be extremely popular now if it wasn't before... ahh, I can't wait... with a new large assault, more DEF down and now Rudra(who seems to be bugged? or seemed to be last week.. maybe they fixed her.) .. nice to see my water damage..
in august... when the next fire event comes....yeet

Delete
04-30-2018, 02:07 PM
Thanks, best luck to you too ¡¡¡¡

But...Adramelech is a Fire Raid in (at last) about a month and a half, not?

Kimoi
04-30-2018, 02:10 PM
Thanks, best luck to you too ¡¡¡¡

But...Adramelech is a Fire Raid in (at last) about a month, not?
More like two months.

Delete
04-30-2018, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I looked more closely and edited the same minute Kimoi responded. Anyway, way before August. Pleeeeeeeease

Ikki
04-30-2018, 02:31 PM
We will prob have fire rag (catastrophe) before adramelech, at least im preparing my water grid for that, events are and always have been a joke.

Laventale
04-30-2018, 04:23 PM
We haven't had a good Water event since Jack Frost.

Kimoi
04-30-2018, 04:56 PM
We haven't had a good Water event since Jack Frost.
Reiki and Sloth weren't bad, though. Not great, but no Mastema or Vritra.

Using Jack Frost as reference might be setting the bar a bit too high.

Kitty
04-30-2018, 05:05 PM
in honor of our milf of the sea, i took the time to draw her uhhhhhhh i swear i didn't draw her naked on purpose i just got too lazy to draw her outfit ok https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/440649653822816296/unknown.png?width=600&height=750

Laventale
04-30-2018, 06:45 PM
in honor of our milf of the sea, i took the time to draw her uhhhhhhh i swear i didn't draw her naked on purpose i just got too lazy to draw her outfit ok https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/440649653822816296/unknown.png?width=600&height=750

You better make an Uriel cute artwork or I'm gonna die.

Both of these weapons were Pride, I'd rather have Full Attacker or both ATK and HP.

Slashley
04-30-2018, 11:00 PM
Both of these weapons were Pride, I'd rather have Full Attacker or both ATK and HP.There's nothing wrong with Pride weapons. Just think of them as bonus damage. Union weapons in particular are going to be absolutely amazing later on - unlike raid weapons which will never get a FLB.

And dual-skills are obviously far, far better than either Pride or Assault weapons. That means that Jack Frost's dual-skill raid weapon will be one of the last weapons you replace out of your grid in the wake of FLB weapons.

MagicSpice
04-30-2018, 11:18 PM
in honor of our milf of the sea, i took the time to draw her uhhhhhhh i swear i didn't draw her naked on purpose i just got too lazy to draw her outfit ok [-snip-]

oh man, i'd love to see you draw dakki.... (or Alice from ReBless, who is my avatar)

yeah, i can full agree with this... (also, i'm using jack frost on my water comp so enjoy that).

you can MLB the SSR wep and eido with only 50 divine and 55 demon souls
and yes, you can just join on someone else's raid to get the souls you need
the only thing you can't MLB from the soul rewards are the SR weapons, which means you need to get at least 1 duplicate from the raid gacha to MLB them
getting all the soul rewards also mean you get a total of 3k jewels and 20+ premium gacha tickets in case you didn't know this already

also would like to add that you can pull magic jewels from the event raid gacha...

not much per pull (only 5), but if you're a free player (or one barely throwing money at the game), more incentive to grind for tickets since it's extra magic jewels that you can farm...

besides, energy seeds are very easy to come by as the event raid gacha, gem gacha, and union events (in the case of leaves) give them out (and the shop if you've grinded storyline drops)

bmj420420
05-01-2018, 12:01 AM

I may have to ask for some art from you later...

Cobblemaniac
05-01-2018, 12:32 AM
I may have to ask for some art from you later...

Worth comissioning I swear...

Slashley
05-01-2018, 01:39 AM
Game is up, and I can confirm that Charles Blast has been fixed.

Laventale
05-01-2018, 01:51 AM
https://i.imgur.com/cVTv2el.mp4

This is the good shit.

BlazeAlter
05-01-2018, 02:39 AM

not really a big deal but.. lol

Slashley
05-01-2018, 04:00 AM
The difficulty of this raid seems like an utter joke. I mean, sure, my Thunder team is really strong, but if I can basically AB EXPERT in like a minute, then... well. That's usually what Standard takes. Also, it wasn't even Burst Hour and my (admitably extremly fucking good) Wind team soloed Ragnarok with ease. I'm usually not confident about soloing Ragnaroks even on-element, so that's just...

I'm worried that there won't be any raids to join in a freaking raid event.

nonsensei
05-01-2018, 07:09 AM
Finished the mission.. all the mistakes I did while doing it & still cleared it. This boss really is a joke.

https://youtu.be/jK8vC0Azamw

bmj420420
05-01-2018, 07:59 AM
Worth comissioning I swear...

I'm sure it most likely is... but I don't have any money for these kinds of things:cry:

Sora
05-01-2018, 08:55 AM
I have nothing to say:

Cobblemaniac
05-01-2018, 09:04 AM
I have nothing to say:

And I want to claim your soul...

bigblackcock
05-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Ragnarok level VS wind team challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yd9BxNH9eE

Sora
05-01-2018, 09:26 AM
And I want to claim your soul...

Tehee :silly:

Aidoru
05-01-2018, 11:24 AM
Seems my light team can auto battle ragnarok, so this should be a rather relaxed week. Probably going to save all my prem tickets for Atum.

Slashley
05-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should :sad:
Give us something to use our BP on!

Aidoru
05-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Maybe when the lag dies down. Joined a rag where I was the 1st person to join after the host and it took a minute to use my first skill and was full by the time it did.

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Yeah, Nutaku seriously need to improve their servers as the lag is appalling. Can you imagine what World of Warcraft would have been like if it lagged like hell if there were more than 4 people on a realm? It's stupid that if you get a handful of people you are faced with 30+ second lag between attacking/ability/auto-attacking and what you wanted to use actually happening.

Laventale
05-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Yeah, Nutaku seriously need to improve their servers as the lag is appalling. Can you imagine what World of Warcraft would have been like if it lagged like hell if there were more than 4 people on a realm? It's stupid that if you get a handful of people you are faced with 30+ second lag between attacking/ability/auto-attacking and what you wanted to use actually happening.

Comparing Blizzard with a Hentai game publisher like Nutaku is one of the dumbest, shittiest opinions I've ever heard in my life.

Ikki
05-01-2018, 05:15 PM

Dont make me remember WoD launch day, holy molly that was trash.

MagicSpice
05-01-2018, 06:14 PM
glad i'm really only able to do burst time today as i have other things to do...

sounds like the server is crapping itself again with lag.

reminds me of Elsword where there's a ton of lag after a new patch... but then again, nutaku isn't as big as DMM so that's kind of an unfair comparison putting KOG against nutaku (cause DMM honestly surpasses KOG as "good" company and both are relatively huge).

also, if the expert/rag fights are as easy as others make it (i'm not carrying a high assault grid like a lot of you, i'm more 40%-70% which is mid tier), then my wind team shouldn't have a problem with that ragnarok clear (considering i got cybele U, cu chulainn and a max lv awakened gaia)

Asdef91
05-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Is Tiamat actually a good water eidolon? She gives Water characters double attack rate, but Light characters are the ones who get +30% attack. I don't see how double attack rate is better than the +30% attack that other event eidolons give.

Aidoru
05-01-2018, 08:38 PM
She only buffs water, not light. If it says light then that's nutaku with its typos. Not their first time putting the wrong element text on an eidolon.

She has the highest atk value of all event eidolons, including DMMs current list and her barrier effect can always provide some mitigation. So if not used as your main eidolon, she's plenty good to warrant a spot as a sub.

Laventale
05-01-2018, 08:46 PM
She only buffs water, not light. If it says light then that's nutaku with its typos. Not their first time putting the wrong element text on an eidolon.

She has the highest atk value of all event eidolons, including DMMs current list and her barrier effect can always provide some mitigation. So if not used as your main eidolon, she's plenty good to warrant a spot as a sub.

I mean, stats aside, she's highly contested with Reiki (45% Water) and Jack Frost (40% / Fire Resist 10%).

If anything, I'm using Fafnir, so I'll be using her for sure.

Amak
05-02-2018, 12:52 AM
While on topic, is there any incentive to use Tiamat as a main Eidolon over Reiki?

Cobblemaniac
05-02-2018, 01:06 AM
While on topic, is there any incentive to use Tiamat as a main Eidolon over Reiki?

Quite a lot IMO. Tiamat's summon effect is pretty much better than Reiki's except against fire, the DA boost is a welcome damage boost, the difference in MLB passive is only 5%. IMO there's pretty much every reason to use Tiamat over Reiki as a main.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Quite a lot IMO. Tiamat's summon effect is pretty much better than Reiki's except against fire, the DA boost is a welcome damage boost, the difference in MLB passive is only 5%. IMO there's pretty much every reason to use Tiamat over Reiki as a main.

actually, i wonder how well Tiamat's boost would go with aphrodite's buff...

also, i'm already using jack frost over reiki cause jack frost is pretty much reiki and then some... so I guess frost is gonna be benched to sub when i get tiamat maxed

Amak
05-02-2018, 04:50 AM
also, i'm already using jack frost over reiki cause jack frost is pretty much reiki and then some...

So higher raw stats are better than the 5% higher water atk from Reiki? Is that how it works?

Kitty
05-02-2018, 05:06 AM
managed to solo auto ability ragnarok... wait for it.... without kirin :P just thunderbird lb3 ... nice :D
i love my thunder girls :kiss:

..but i guess this ragnarok is stupidly easy..

xxMidnightxx
05-02-2018, 05:17 AM
actually, i wonder how well Tiamat's boost would go with aphrodite's buff...

also, i'm already using jack frost over reiki cause jack frost is pretty much reiki and then some... so I guess frost is gonna be benched to sub when i get tiamat maxed

Cmon bro... Reiki is better lmao a 5 percentage boost to the entire team is huge especially when it’s atk up and not character. The fact that u said they’re pretty much the same plus some blows my mind. A better argument here is Reiki vs. Tiamat if anything in which Tiamat does reign superior 👌🏼

Kitty
05-02-2018, 05:20 AM
Tiamat > Reiki

AznSamsung
05-02-2018, 06:47 AM
kitty is ur friend eldon thunderbird or urs ... if its urs then wat is ur friend eldon ... if its kirin ... no comment .. otherwise good job

Slashley
05-02-2018, 06:51 AM
Quite a lot IMO. Tiamat's summon effect is pretty much better than Reiki's except against fire, the DA boost is a welcome damage boost, the difference in MLB passive is only 5%. IMO there's pretty much every reason to use Tiamat over Reiki as a main.Do we know how much of a dbl+ does Tiamat give? Because 5% is no small deal, especially when doubled over.

Kitty
05-02-2018, 06:51 AM
kitty is ur friend eldon thunderbird or urs ... if its urs then wat is ur friend eldon ... if its kirin ... no comment .. otherwise good job

friend eidolon was lvl 70 thunderbird, mine was 1lb girimikhala since found her again yesterday.. with kirin it's too eeasy :P

Delete
05-02-2018, 06:52 AM
Cmon bro... Reiki is better lmao a 5 percentage boost to the entire team is huge especially when it’s atk up and not character. The fact that u said they’re pretty much the same plus some blows my mind. A better argument here is Reiki vs. Tiamat if anything in which Tiamat does reign superior

Obviously as main Reiki is superior to Jack Frost. But not everyone use some team as main; if you use Water only versus fire, Jack Frost is good. I use water agaisnt my main, fire. Is a very defensive team, Joanne+Sol+Poseidon+Jack Frost. But is not a bad team, and Jack Frost is perfect for the team.

Slashley
05-02-2018, 08:08 AM
Oh? I was under the impression that Berserk for enemies is literally the same thing as Atk up. So +0.5.I paid attention to this. With 45% Atk Down, Tiamat did 450ish*3 with a special attack, then got herself Berserk, then did 900ish*3 with a special atk.

So, just like Atk Up, Berserk is just added to the modifier.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Tiamat's +double is roughly +5-6%, according to a commenter with a sample size of ~277. Double Tiamat got his DA rate to ~20%.

When it comes to choosing from Reiki/Jack Frost/Tiamat as your main:
Reiki's 5% advantage in +water means a higher floor for your offense
Tiamat's +double is for the gamblers/people who really want to up their soul's combo rate cause she's holding back your full bursts :P
Jack Frost is for those leaning defensive against fire (I tend to be in this camp)/have specific defense plans (like if your future 100% damage cut plans rely on eidolon passives)

And then Illuyanka enters the picture not too far into the future. +50% water if you have water eidolons in all your sub slots.

Slashley
05-02-2018, 09:33 AM
Tiamat's +double is roughly +5-6%, according to a commenter with a sample size of ~277. Double Tiamat got his DA rate to ~20%.
--Hmm. If it's 5%, then average attacks goes from 1.14 to 1.24 per turn (from double Tiamat). That's a... ~9% damage increase before we consider synergy with burst generation. The biggest problem here is that if the Soul takes no damage, the amount of turns that you need on average drops from 8,77 to 8,06 - so NOT below 8. That's a huge breakpoint that 5% fails to meet. Thus, there might not be much synergy there. 6% would mean 1.26 attacks per turn, and most importantly, this hits the breakpoint of 7.93 turns per burst.

Meanwhile, 10% elemental attack (from double Reiki) is... in best case scenario ~6% increase. In worst case scenario ~4% (elemental advantage + elemental Relic weapon).

Overall, I'd say that Tiamat is about as good for damage as Reiki is. With Tiamats, your bursts will be slightly weaker, but you might have them slightly more often. And your skills will hit for a bit less.

Marigold
05-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Personally, I think my water team is pretty stacked (Holy Trinity + Ryu-Oh) but Tiamat is a godsend, even more for Water that lacks Damage, double Tiamat has mathematically a tiny damage edge over double Reiki but still, I'll be using double Jack Frost for Fire content and you most likely should to...

For me the fact that I can blast through Accessory Quest 4 with my Water Team at 7000 HP is kind of mind boggling, even more so the fact that I do this and always finishing at 90+% HP, most of it comes to Jack's Double Damage Resist, so it's nothing to sleep on, personally.

bmj420420
05-02-2018, 11:21 AM
I'm glad I can easily MLB SSR eidolons now, as I was inactive for Jack Frost and I was only able to get 2 Reikis when she was available, as that was when I started to get serious. I definitely will benefit from Tiamat (who I've already MLB'd). Unfortunately I struggle with level up mats during this time, as I only finished Barong either yesterday or the day before.

Slashley
05-02-2018, 12:20 PM
As long as you keep spamming half-pots for Gem Quests and spend 100k on Gem Gacha every day, level-up fodder should be fairly easy to obtain.

SR weapons are like slvl20 in two days, though leveling up takes longer (three?). I'd imagine that Eidolons would take like a week.

bmj420420
05-02-2018, 12:41 PM
As long as you keep spamming half-pots for Gem Quests and spend 100k on Gem Gacha every day, level-up fodder should be fairly easy to obtain.

SR weapons are like slvl20 in two days, though leveling up takes longer (three?). I'd imagine that Eidolons would take like a week.

Oh yeah, I've been doing that lately (hence why Barong was finished and her gun as well). I probably need to do the gem quests more, but I feel like I have too much right now (although spending will get that down in like a week).

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 01:02 PM
depends on how strong your team is... 5% water atk might make a difference if you're packing some really high assault... the &quot;meta&quot; players probably got a grid full of assault and pride at SLv20 to...

Slashley
05-02-2018, 01:23 PM
depends on how strong your team is... 5% water atk might make a difference if you're packing some really high assault... the "meta" players probably got a grid full of assault and pride at SLv20 to make that 5% matter...Assault grid won't matter for this, since modifiers just multiply each other. In other words, you should only be looking at the part which is affected - in this case, elemental attack. That's anything between 180% to 255% with double Jack Frost/Tiamat. Add 10% for double Reiki.
Tiamat though... possibly blows those two out the water.... pun not intended...I did some speculative maths earlier. No, Tiamat doesn't blow Reiki out of the water.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Assault grid won't matter for this, since modifiers just multiply each other. In other words, you should only be looking at the part which is affected - in this case, elemental attack. That's anything between 180% to 255% with double Jack Frost/Tiamat. Add 10% for double Reiki.I did some speculative maths earlier. No, Tiamat doesn't blow Reiki out of the water.

but wasn't your value of assault a major factor in how well elemental attack works for you?

i remember it being said before multiple times, but 90% assault is typically the point when character atk becomes meaningless for you

Slashley
05-02-2018, 01:36 PM
but wasn't your value of assault a major factor in how well elemental attack works for you?

i remember it being said before multiple times, but 90% assault is typically the point when character atk becomes meaningless for youYes. For overall damage. I believe I've personally said 80%, but that's just an arbitrary number - it's around there.

But. When comparing two sources of elemental damage, just compare it to other elemental damage. Because regardless of the other modifiers (such as Assault), the damage increase or decrease will be in the same proportion. As I said in my speculative maths, 10% elemental attack is 4-6% more damage for you.

How much 4-6% actually is for you will depend on stuff like your Assault grid, but the 4-6% won't change. So when compared to the ~9% boost of Tiamat, yes, it is higher, but not high enough that you'll need to feel bad for using Reiki.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Yes. For overall damage. I believe I've personally said 80%, but that's just an arbitrary number - it's around there.

But. When comparing two sources of elemental damage, just compare it to other elemental damage. Because regardless of the other modifiers (such as Assault), the damage increase or decrease will be in the same proportion. As I said in my speculative maths, 10% elemental attack is 4-6% more damage for you.

How much 4-6% actually is for you will depend on stuff like your Assault grid, but the 4-6% won't change. So when compared to the ~9% boost of Tiamat, yes, it is higher, but not high enough that you'll need to feel bad for using Reiki.

even still, in terms of defense, tiamat should also be better than reiki... unless it's fire damage you take

reiki gives fire resist (more than jack but for 3 turns only as opposed to the entire fight), tiamat gives a flat HP barrier... this means tiamat is less situational than reiki int he case of being in sub slot of for using a water team in an off-element situation

Slashley
05-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Which shouldn't matter, since you can use all of them if you want. Especially Tiamat will be a sub-Eidolon for everyone who doesn't whale, due to having the highest stats of all event Eidolons. At least for the next year.

If you're fighting Fire, nothing can beat Jack Frost, really. But if you want damage over survival, Tiamat and Reiki are about equal. Tiamat is probably slightly ahead, but less reliable and doesn't work on skills.

Aidoru
05-02-2018, 02:47 PM
even still, in terms of defense, tiamat should also be better than reiki... unless it's fire damage you take

reiki gives fire resist (more than jack but for 3 turns only as opposed to the entire fight), tiamat gives a flat HP barrier... this means tiamat is less situational than reiki int he case of being in sub slot of for using a water team in an off-element situation

Reiki's buff is only 1 turn.

If Jack or Reiki aren't being used as a main eidolon, I would not even use either of them as a sub. Unlike Tiamat, the other two have fairly average/low atk, so there are better eidolons out there to use even if different element.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 03:24 PM
From a pure atk stat perspective, Jack Frost as a sub for a water team gets pushed up to ~1973 atk. The current off-elements we have that can beat that are Sphinx, Meng Huo, Kyuuki, and Icarus. And Kyuuki's only ahead by ~25; at that point Jack's HP advantage is probably more useful.
Jack's summon effect has a god awful success rate though, so I personally wouldn't use Jack as a sub outside of fulfilling Illuyanka's requirement.

Reiki as a sub... ok, yea, she pretty much either requires you using Illuyanka as main or you need her summon effect (while not having or wanting to use the water SR dragoon) for your damage cut plans.

blubbergott
05-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Here's my Solo Rag run with Wind team. Didn't think 50% assault (~5% defender) would be enough for the mission, but I guess Hraes is just too strong (and/or Tiamat just too weak). With the latest additions, I'm really looking forward to play wind (once the grid is usable).

https://youtu.be/lHxf7xClJIE

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 09:02 PM
R team Expert... no problem really... especially since a 100% friend appeared...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5dwSTqfsAM

wind team ragnarok.... i know some things that went wrong, not fully sure on everything i could have done better... but not doing this again... a win's a win after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vgzwznpZs

thunder R team was using 39% defender and 36% assault (never got around to leveling my pride weapon)

wind team was using 50% defender, 43% assault, and SLv4 pride weapon... i know that defender is kinda overkill, but the grid is all wind like this and has 12 skills total...

still, can't deny that the wind fight went WAY longer than it needed to be.... I can honestly clear rank 4 thunder accessory faster than this...

I really need to stop neglecting my other teams... my light team has gotten all the attention lately and it's showing in a bad way now....

Mraktar
05-02-2018, 10:24 PM

Could you do more detailed explanation? for example i have 100 HE, wait for sunday/early monday, then do about 160 25 stam gold missions (a long time consumed) then do 100 gem gacha pulls per day and when all those gems are used, i will have 100 HE from gacha again? is it right scheme or i missed something?

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Could you do more detailed explanation? for example i have 100 HE, wait for sunday/early monday, then do about 160 25 stam gold missions (a long time consumed) then do 100 gem gacha pulls per day and when all those gems are used, i will have 100 HE from gacha again? is it right scheme or i missed something?

this is assuming you can drop gems on that gacha like the plague....

if you do the 100 pulls on the 10 draw alone, that's 100k gems per day...

assuming you do this all week, you'll spend 700k gems so from gem quests alone (which appear daily, along with all day sunday), you'll need to spam enough half elixirs to make up those 700k gems you spent...

depending on your luck, you might break even, you might not... i don't really pull more than 10 (sometimes i pull only 2) and i spend less than 10 in half elixirs to make up those 100k gems i spent... if it's the gem quest that's up for only 30 mins...

you more or less have to hope you pull enough half elixirs to make that up, cause outside of gem gacha, you'll have to rely on advent events to make that up (and you should have no less than 40 from the rematches we just had if you went after those).

the half elixir rate from the gem gacha is better than you'd think, but luck can still give you a big middle finger and not give many...

Laventale
05-02-2018, 11:01 PM

It is estimated that when you pull 100k gemcha, you get back almost every HE you spent throughout the day. It's obviously pretty RNG biased, but you get the idea.

Cobblemaniac
05-03-2018, 01:41 AM
Man, the drop rates from gacha for the SSR weapon really suck ass.

That said, how hard does one have to farm to get at least 2 MLB SSR weapons? And second, what's basically the most optimal way going about getting the weapons? I vaguely remember spawn chests for ragna has a chance to drop? Does anyone have the rates?

nonsensei
05-03-2018, 02:08 AM
Man, the drop rates from gacha for the SSR weapon really suck ass.

That said, how hard does one have to farm to get at least 2 MLB SSR weapons? And second, what's basically the most optimal way going about getting the weapons? I vaguely remember spawn chests for ragna has a chance to drop? Does anyone have the rates?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/302265616772104193/435554036704346123/Unnamed.jpg

My Barong event farming with most MVP taken, about 3.5k tix, maybe. Well, that said, some ppl get it without even trying, RNG is RNG, after all.
As for the drop, it works similar to advent event stuff: you can get SR weps, SSR wep & eido from it, but rates are unknown & even the requirements are unclear. It's known that you can only drop from ragnarok that you summoned, but some say MVP is also a requirement. That imo is just a coincidence, tho, since the host is more likely to take MVP to begin with.

Cobblemaniac
05-03-2018, 02:27 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/302265616772104193/435554036704346123/Unnamed.jpg

My Barong event farming with most MVP taken, about 3.5k tix, maybe. Well, that said, some ppl get it without even trying, RNG is RNG, after all.
As for the drop, it works similar to advent event stuff: you can get SR weps, SSR wep & eido from it, but rates are unknown & even the requirements are unclear. It's known that you can only drop from ragnarok that you summoned, but some say MVP is also a requirement. That imo is just a coincidence, tho, since the host is more likely to take MVP to begin with.

That's a huge ass number...

Slashley
05-03-2018, 05:27 AM
Could you do more detailed explanation? for example i have 100 HE, wait for sunday/early monday, then do about 160 25 stam gold missions (a long time consumed) then do 100 gem gacha pulls per day and when all those gems are used, i will have 100 HE from gacha again? is it right scheme or i missed something?The basic idea is, as long as you have 84+ max AP, you'll go infinite.

Use half-pot on Gem Quest, earn your 6k+ Gems, and you can spend that 6k+ on Gems Gacha and get one half-pot back. So infinite value. Or well, effectively, you're trading real-life time for gaining ingame resources...

Do notice that the maths haven't been confirmed, but it should be around there. So whenever those 30-minute Gem Quests pop-up, you can spend as many half-pots you want and you'll eventually make back all the half-pots you spent from the Gems Gacha - plus a crapload of free shit.
-- you'll spend 700k gems so from gem quests alone (which appear daily, along with all day sunday), --Whoa whoa whoa, that is NOT the same thing. Yes, they use the same icon and the same mobs, but they're NOT the same thing!

Gem Quests - the things that appear for 30m at a time - give you a guaranteed 6k Gems per run, usually a bit more. Sunday Quests give you anything between 1k and 6k. I'd rather call Sunday Quests "exp cave" than Gem Quests. You will NOT reach infinite value with Sunday Quests ever.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 08:42 AM
You're also bound by whether you're available or not during the times the gem quest shows up as well as how fast you can actually run the quest over and over again. So, distractions would be untimely.

Can confirm that the chest drop from hosting ragnarok does not require MVP:
i.imgur.com/xNTV9y1.png
Note the lack of rainbow chest tickets. I'd say that it's just a case of plain ol' RNG.

Delete
05-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Thanks, Slashley. I thought too that the "infinite loop" was for Sunday quest too, not only for the Guerrilla quest. In fact, I was thinking that for the Sunday the numbers does not seem to work. With so much more money on the Guerrilla, it makes sense.
On the other hand, I was looking the Guerrilla timetable...and the times are horrible for European players; many of the times are about 03:00-05:00. I like the game, but I much prefer to sleep at those times.:eyeroll: Some are viable at 21:00-22:00, but not that many. Between that and the fact that we need more money for buy ingame (1 Dollar is NOT 1 Euro ¡¡¡) Europe seems like the hard mode sometimes. :cry:

Kitty
05-03-2018, 03:32 PM
You better make an Uriel cute artwork or I'm gonna die.

yez sir comin right up

Laventale
05-03-2018, 05:22 PM
yez sir comin right up

Marry me not really, lmao

<3

Slashley
05-04-2018, 12:37 AM
-- Europe seems like the hard mode sometimes. :cry:As a fellow European, I can only agree. At least in Kamihime.

There's basically four that you can make. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. There's also Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings, but whether or not you have access to a computer at these times is... questionable. Saturday and Sunday mornings will help you a bit hopefully.

Unregistered
05-04-2018, 04:21 AM
As a fellow European, I can only agree. At least in Kamihime.

There's basically four that you can make. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. There's also Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings, but whether or not you have access to a computer at these times is... questionable. Saturday and Sunday mornings will help you a bit hopefully.

unfair......

bigblackcock
05-04-2018, 05:51 AM
well, i got all the rweards from devil and divine souls, but found only 1 copy of the SSR bow and 2 copies of tiamat with all of those raid gacha ticket.
if i had found at least 1 more,then maybe i would try to farm the event till it's MLB, but with only 1 copy after all those tickets? not motivated enough..

Slashley
05-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Keep those extra copies of the Eidolon though, as it is the the highest Atk Eidolon from events. I've seen quite a few DMM vids of people using double LMB Tiamats - one from the raid itself, one from Eidolon Orb store.

I don't know if that's actually smart or not, but at least it's the most stats you can get.

MagicSpice
05-04-2018, 08:23 PM
Keep those extra copies of the Eidolon though, as it is the the highest Atk Eidolon from events. I've seen quite a few DMM vids of people using double LMB Tiamats - one from the raid itself, one from Eidolon Orb store.

I don't know if that's actually smart or not, but at least it's the most stats you can get.

it's smart for water users that get their hands on that 100% water eidolon.... or at least plan to...

some gacha eidolons don't go as high in atk as tiamat.... and that's saying something...

AutoCrimson
05-04-2018, 10:17 PM
since this is Tiamat thread, i want to ask da question that bugs me for the whole event...

scr1

scr2

i saw that often

can i ask, why?

Laventale
05-04-2018, 11:23 PM
since this is Tiamat thread, i want to ask da question that bugs me for the whole event...

scr1

scr2

i saw that often

can i ask, why?

Because people use eidolons that are in the Team A of your grid.

That means it will take eidolons from this team http://puu.sh/AgmNR/d1e188c4b3.png.

Or at least that's what I saw someone saying back then.

AutoCrimson
05-05-2018, 12:03 AM
ppl use eido that are in top spot of ur each team

letter only matters IF u have same element eido equipped on diff teams

having Mii as top eido on thunder grid means ppl do equip her as top eido, while having Ouro on top of dark team

dont get me wrong, im not asking why I need to use their Mii, since i can just switch to dark and check on Ouro
im asking why ppl use Mii as their primary thunder eido...
guess thats same as asking why ppl using Yata as their primary fire eido, instead of 40/20 or Fafnir

bmj420420
05-05-2018, 12:54 AM
guess thats same as asking why ppl using Yata as their primary fire eido, instead of 40/20 or Fafnir

Well... I use Yata because 1. She's my favorite Eidolon and 2. I ain't got nothing better.

Delete
05-05-2018, 12:59 AM
Yeah. Not everyone is here from the beginning. All people who begins on the lasts 6 months and not have luck with gacha the only option is Yatagarasu. I main fire and my "fire" Eidolon is Echidna; is the only one bisides Yatagarasu that I have. Without Echidna, I will be using Yatagarasu too. I would love to have Crom Cruach or Cthuga. :frown:

On the other hand, is true that the amount of people that use Meng Huo or Lilim Gula (without the correct kamihime distribution) is inmense.

Slashley
05-05-2018, 01:00 AM
having Mii as top eido on thunder grid means ppl do equip her as top eido, while having Ouro on top of dark teamNot necessarily. I have two Thunder teams for example, one in slot D with Ygg and one in slot E, with Phoenix. Simply put, thanks to RNG being RNG, I don't HAVE a Light team.

Also, I've seen some people use Mii (or in one case, a level 1 N grade Orc) as a way of telling people "Look, I've something good in ANOTHER TAB, so look THERE okay?!"
So, I wouldn't judge people that harshly.

Of course, many people actually run Mii as their main Eidolon... well... umm. Well, it takes all kinds, you know?

BlazeAlter
05-05-2018, 09:03 AM
I never got an extra copy of the SSR wep but...

lol
this pleases me since she has a high atk stat and I can use 2 of her as sub eidos

MagicSpice
05-05-2018, 02:40 PM
I can see people running Lilim if they're new with a "rainbow" team (although you might be better just using diabolos or something).

in the case of Mii, it's if you need the HP... but it still hurts your offense anyway (someone like Ygg is better for that). she's another "newbie friendly" eidolon, but no excuse for why players with higher ranks than me (i'm rank 89) even use her as a main...

it's suggested to drop her to sub as soon as you can access ragnarok advent fights so.. i just have no clue why some players as high as rank 110 even use her as a main...

but yeah, some players don't check other tabs... i''m honestly sitting on a lv85 echidna for both my fire and dark team main eidolon so... 55% elemental atk people might miss out on cause they failed to look...

at least the "non-friend" glitch still works... i got a friend kirin and see a few non-friend ones pop up a few times so i'm sure others notice that too

Slashley
05-05-2018, 03:22 PM
-- at least the "non-friend" glitch still works...--It's not a glitch. We got it months earlier than DMM did, but we would've had it for like half a year by now anyway.

MagicSpice
05-05-2018, 06:30 PM
It's not a glitch. We got it months earlier than DMM did, but we would've had it for like half a year by now anyway.

then, it's a translation error cause it says you need to be friends to get eidolon effects.... even though it's not true...

(plus it also said something about it not working in a raid even if you are friends, which is also not true)

bmj420420
05-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Wait, you don't need to be friends in order to get eidolon effects? Dang, I've made plenty of mistakes lately then.

Cobblemaniac
05-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Wait, you don't need to be friends in order to get eidolon effects? Dang, I've made plenty of mistakes lately then.

The only thing friend eidolons do is allow you to summon their active effect first turn. That's it, might be a phrasing error on Nutaku's part, which we're certainly no stranger to. I'm still salty about that Lilim Avaritha passive phrasing...

Slashley
05-06-2018, 02:31 AM
The only thing friend eidolons do is allow you to summon their active effect first turn. That's it, might be a phrasing error on Nutaku's part, which we're certainly no stranger to. I'm still salty about that Lilim Avaritha passive phrasing...This.

Nutaku implemented the whole things months in advance - by complete accident. It was in one of those re-runs that Nutaku did moooonths earlier. As such, they obviously didn't know to change that line into "being friends allows you to summon the Eidolon on turn1"

And when we got the re-run proper, of course they didn't bother changing that. They probably didn't even read the patch notes. Thanks, Nutaku. :smirk:

Sora
05-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Finished with Tiamat and I don't think I will MLB my second weapon... 2* are enough

Kitty
05-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Finished with Tiamat and I don't think I will MLB my second weapon... 2* are enough

nice, good job :cool:
water grid will improve significantly with 2 of those at max skill level!

Sora
05-06-2018, 08:34 AM
nice, good job :cool:
water grid will improve significantly with 2 of those at max skill level!

Thy.
Yeah since I got Ryu-Oh yesterday, my water team is playable now.
Furthermore we will get some more water events. So it will be fun to play with water but it will take some time until i max the skill levels^^
At the moment I am upgrading my wind grid.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 02:00 PM
didnt get any copys of the bow from raid gacha but got 3 tiamats atleast :P

AznSamsung
05-06-2018, 05:55 PM
When u in at least 500+ ticket in and no even a single ssr yet alone a sr weapon (enchantment not included) u know this event is done for

Laventale
05-06-2018, 08:28 PM
When u in at least 500+ ticket in and no even a single ssr yet alone a sr weapon (enchantment not included) u know this event is done for

I remember back when I started playing, farming 4 St. Nicholas and 2 Light SSR Swords.

I wish I had such luck now.

Slashley
05-07-2018, 09:50 AM
So, I saved up all my tickets to open up all at once and record a before-and-after to check what kind ratio do the tickets have these days. My usual RNG quirk is to get 2-3 SSRs in the first 200 tickets, and then absolutely none at all afterwards. Opened up 1500 tickets, and the the pattern held true. 4 SSRs in the first 200, absolutely none in the remaining 1300.

Short version of droprates:
SSR weapon 0.1% (not big enough sample for accurate data!)
SSR Eidolon 0.1% (not big enough sample for accurate data!)
SR weapons 0.6% (not big enough sample for accurate data!)

1000 Gems 13%
5 Jewels 9%
Seed 16%
+1 weapons 1%
+1 Eidolons 1%Full data, sorted roughly by usefulness:
2 SSR weapon = 2/1500 (not big enough sample for accurate data!)
2 SSR Eidolon = 2/1500 (not big enough sample for accurate data!)
9 SR weapon = 9/1500 (not big enough sample for accurate data!)

202000 gems = 202/1500
665 jewels = 133/1500
247 seeds = 247/1500

16 weapon +1 = 16/1500
14 eidolon +1 = 14/1500

30 weapon sr fodder = 30/1500
127 weapon r fodder = 127/1500
33 eidolon sr fodder = 33/1500
114 eidolon r fodder = 114/1500

118 dragon bones = 118/1500
97 lithographs = 97/1500
12 sacred stones = 12/1500
n garbage 344/1500 (not actually counted, just calculated up all the previous stuff to get 1154 items)

The most useful lesson from all of this is, this is what you can roughly expect from the 50 tickets from the "solo Rag with an off-element team" quest:
6733 Gems, 22.2 Jewels, 8.2 Seeds, 1 +1 fodder, 0.3 SR weapons, 0.13 SSRs.

If you're not strong enough for that quest in current event or future events, don't lose your sleep over it. It's fucking nothing.

muckok
05-07-2018, 02:28 PM

Slashley
05-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Just how many Souls is that?

suck my ass
05-07-2018, 03:06 PM
inb4 he's in the amaterasu union and still uses shiachans hack like they all do

Ikki
05-07-2018, 04:02 PM

Shia was on another lvl, my condolences to your poor no-prereg soul.

muckok
05-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Just how many Souls is that?

289 blue souls and 118 red souls

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 04:15 PM

Oh wow, they use hacks? What does it do?

MagicSpice
05-07-2018, 07:03 PM
289 blue souls and 118 red souls

more or less 47 blue and 19 red per MLB....

that's some insane luck....

yeah, Nutaku does check for that stuff... so...

expect bans

Cobblemaniac
05-07-2018, 07:46 PM

I feel it's more like insane bullshit. What kind of RNG allows that without hacks?

muckok
05-07-2018, 09:02 PM

yeah, Nutaku does check for that stuff... so...

expect bans

I feel it's more like insane bullshit. What kind of RNG allows that without hacks?

prankeronni bois

Ikki
05-07-2018, 09:28 PM
And in today's episode, how to get trolled

People believing this is srsly hilarious.

All Hail Nyarko
05-07-2018, 09:29 PM
i got 2 MLB bows with only 210 B.Souls and 71 R.Souls

Slashley
05-07-2018, 11:59 PM
prankeronni boisHow many then.

nonsensei
05-08-2018, 12:58 AM
I just wonder why some ppl always fall for even obvious trolls..

>suck my ass(guest) said xy using hax

Yep, sounds totally creditable source.

Ikki
05-08-2018, 02:18 AM
Lets report anyone with lots of HE and second mlb copies of something from raid events! no room for hackers! join us in the task of erradicating unfair gameplay!

Tanaka5
05-08-2018, 08:08 AM
Must be nice to be stupid. There's way more of that kind than not.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Lets report anyone with lots of HE and second mlb copies of something from raid events! no room for hackers! join us in the task of erradicating unfair gameplay!

yeah, people forget luck is a thing....

take it from someone that just had a lot of luck on kami pulls... after a long as hell dry spell....

besides, i'm sure there's a way to look up their drop history or something cause you do have to match what the server info says. stuff like that would mean hacking the server directly to look legit for item drops, jewels, star coins, and such. cause the server digs the info on what drops and pulls you got, then feeds that info to you.

changing it means either direct server hax or "hey look at the obvious difference in info due to hacking!"

Aidoru
05-08-2018, 10:44 AM
It's like you guys didn't even bother look at the original post of the user posting not 2 max break copies but 3 max break copies of both weapons and eidolon and then feeling the need to lie about his drop count? If he had posted a screenshot of his soul count along with the others, then there would be no issue in the first place regardless of whether he's botting, using scripts, or whatever. The fact that now he lied about it, nothing that he now posts is reliable. As it stands, he's just trolling people. So it's either an edited image or him not wanting to reveal his count because it'd reveal something about him. If he had something to hide, it's pretty dumb of him to put himself in the spot light in the first place.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 11:51 AM
It's like you guys didn't even bother look at the original post of the user posting not 2 max break copies but 3 max break copies of both weapons and eidolon and then feeling the need to lie about his drop count? If he had posted a screenshot of his soul count along with the others, then there would be no issue in the first place regardless of whether he's botting, using scripts, or whatever. The fact that now he lied about it, nothing that he now posts is reliable. As it stands, he's just trolling people. So it's either an edited image or him not wanting to reveal his count because it'd reveal something about him. If he had something to hide, it's pretty dumb of him to put himself in the spot light in the first place.

Hey there pal, that’s only 2 mlb bows not 3.

nazrin992
05-08-2018, 11:58 AM

Rofl, was about to post that as well.

Also Aidoru, sounds like you are into conspiracy theories now. :think:

Because this is a raid event, not advent.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 12:10 PM

well, then all they have to do is post their soul count right?

i'm not really trying to defend that person either way. cause i know Nutaku has measures to keep track of something like that.

like they'd pass up any chance of someone purchasing elixirs and such so players can grind... plus it'd be stupid to be like Sacred Sword Princesses and give the player most of the files where they can just hack away and it'd be harder to keep tabs on, all that stuff should be stored server side...

and again, there is luck... i just had a taste of it about an hour ago when i got thanatos from a premium ticket... about 300 divine souls and 100 devil souls would be about 1600-2000 tickets anyway on average so who's to say someone isn't pulling an SSR within every 100? some even gotten TWO SSR in a single 10-draw (i've done it and some others have too)

i just record and post everything so there's no doubts... as for that person claiming to have so much MLB stuff... that's on them if they don't give full proof and/or details...

Aidoru
05-08-2018, 12:23 PM

That parts my fault but that still doesn't change any of the so call 'prank' he's trying pull by lying about his count.

Rofl, was about to post that as well.

Also Aidoru, sounds like you are into conspiracy theories now. :think:

Because this is a raid event, not advent.

Not so much conspiracy rather the fact we do have people so called 'hacking' yet people deny that it's a possibility. It's been known forever but most people won't complain since this isn't a PvP game.

well, then all they have to do is post their soul count right?

It's not as simple as that anymore since they lied about their amount, meaning they lost all credibility. We don't know if it's truth or just them trying to 'prank' people again.

Slashley
05-08-2018, 12:53 PM
Not so much conspiracy rather the fact we do have people so called 'hacking' yet people deny that it's a possibility. It's been known forever but most people won't complain since this isn't a PvP game.Yet.

It might not be true player versus player, but people are going to be very competitive in competitive Union events.
cause i know Nutaku has measures to keep track of something like that.Sadly... as far as I know... they don't. The game is utter swiss cheese in security. DMM's fault, not Nutaku's I believe.

There's a couple of things which are checked by scripts and will get you instabanned if you try to modify them. But otherwise? It's hackers galore.

The most stupid of them use speedhacks in raids (it's really easy to see one person in a 10+ raid getting like 5+ attacks in a row between each person, and no, I'm not talking about the Dan army if you've seen them). But quite a lot of people just bot raid events. Again, really easy to see - they're literally online 24/7, always at most logged in at most 5 minutes ago. The bot also uses an exploit that allows you to join raids without paying the BP cost, so they join every single raid they can find and hit it once. They get a couple of tickets all the time this way.

But just for the record, muckok hasn't been online 24/7. Hell, he's barely been online during my hours, so he's been playing at most 8 hours a day. If he's been working really hard on raids for 8 hours a day, that's not quite the unlikely result.

Anyway. People have been exploiting for months, or should I say over a year. Nutaku is either oblivious of it (most likely) or just don't care enough (also quite likely). I just hope that the most blatant of cheaters will be banned in competitive, or it's just going to be a sad sight.

Bear
05-08-2018, 12:56 PM
> Lied about their amount

Problem is... He did not? At least that's the amount he posted on discord and I see no signs of editing of his post there. Unless it's because you find it hard to believe in RNG that it automatically becomes a lie?

Aidoru
05-08-2018, 12:58 PM
> Lied about their amount

Problem is... He did not? At least that's the amount he posted on discord and I see no signs of editing of his post there. Unless it's because you find it hard to believe in RNG that it automatically becomes a lie?

I don't find it hard to believe getting multiple copies as I have a few of other events myself. The problem is this post. What is this suppose to imply?
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4487-event-43-raid-event-vs-tiamat-post115942.html#post115942

Bear
05-08-2018, 01:01 PM
I don't see why you're reacting to that post. He's responding towards ridiculous comments with a ridiculous (and sarcastic) comment. So?

Aidoru
05-08-2018, 01:09 PM
I don't see why you're reacting to that post. He's responding towards ridiculous comments with a ridiculous (and sarcastic) comment. So?

That's how you perceive it, as others clearly see it as him joking about his numbers.

Tanaka5
05-08-2018, 01:20 PM
It's exactly as he said. People here were dumb enough to believe an unregistered troll and he and Ikki took advantage and trolled more. What's worse? You guys are still going on that stupid charade.

This is why I personally dislike such forums. Some random guy comes and trolls and everyone loses their minds and makes conspiracy theories. Suddenly everyone became Sherlock while the other guy maniacally laughs at this tomfoolery.

Like seriously. Ignorance here is at it's peak and Aidoru gets baited way too easily. You're just inviting him to troll you more and if he is right, you'll just keep wasting your time losing your mind when no one else will be bothered.

Anyway this is my last post here on this topic. It's surprising how much people lose their minds over 1 post made by a random unregistered troll. Good job guys. I'm out. Done with this.

Aidoru
05-08-2018, 01:23 PM
My post has nothing to do with that unregistered, at this point you're just believing what you want to.

Laventale
05-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Y'all fuckers need Jesus.

Stop giving someone undeserved attention.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 09:06 PM
well, getting back on point... since i wasn't going too hard for my water team, i ended with 63 blue souls, 53 red souls, but i got an MLB tiamat cause I pulled her

also got an extra copy of the weapon.... but probably gonna use it since my water grid definitely needs more assault...

Laventale
05-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Event ended, and it was a good event.

My thunder team did surprisingly good, so I'm happy with the outcome.

QXZ
05-08-2018, 10:40 PM
can someone make a thread for event 44 - double rematch?

Mraktar
05-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Event was nice, got all rewards, at least got many MVP, easy soloed experts, but gacha was not so friendly to me - 1100+ tickets and only 2 bows and 2 eydos. Eydos - i guess wait for orb exchange (now i have Tiamat Icarus Kuyuki Rahab Barong as subs, Sphinx is next so i don't think that i realy need second MLB Tiamat), but what shall i do with those bows? Is there (will be in future) a way to MLB it or just use it as skill fodders for high skill lvl ssr?

Cobblemaniac
05-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Event was nice, got all rewards, at least got many MVP, easy soloed experts, but gacha was not so friendly to me - 1100+ tickets and only 2 bows and 2 eydos. Eydos - i guess wait for orb exchange (now i have Tiamat Icarus Kuyuki Rahab Barong as subs, Sphinx is next so i don't think that i realy need second MLB Tiamat), but what shall i do with those bows? Is there (will be in future) a way to MLB it or just use it as skill fodders for high skill lvl ssr?

There is an upcoming orichalcum shop (when guild orders becomes a thing) that I believe resells past raid event weapons, so you can get your stock from there, although highly unrecommended due to orichalcum also being one of the most expensive, and key materials required to 4LB certain weapons.

Your not so much better alternative is to wait for tower event and use 10k tower points to buy an SSR limit break set from the shop (1 for weapon and 1 for eidolon). Obviously that alternative sucks too, considering you have certain gacha SSR weapons that gain awesome abilities from 4LB, therefore your focus is likely on those.

My recommendation? Save those weapons for food when 4LB weapons are a thing, those are a real lifesaver for skill levels 21 to 30. 1LB SSR event weapons aren't worth the time due to their stats, and raid weapons ain't getting 4LBs anytime soon.

Mraktar
05-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Thanks for advice, i'll keep them as fodders. Is this tower event LB set only for 1 lb or LB0=>LB4? if it's so - i'll better use it to Hastur's weapon.

Laventale
05-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Thanks for advice, i'll keep them as fodders. Is this tower event LB set only for 1 lb or LB0=>LB4? if it's so - i'll better use it to Hastur's weapon.

First tower is Fire, so I wouldn't recommend you to use Wind...

nonsensei
05-08-2018, 11:55 PM
There is an upcoming orichalcum shop (when guild orders becomes a thing) that I believe resells past raid event weapons, so you can get your stock from there, although highly unrecommended due to orichalcum also being one of the most expensive, and key materials required to 4LB certain weapons.

Your not so much better alternative is to wait for tower event and use 10k tower points to buy an SSR limit break set from the shop (1 for weapon and 1 for eidolon). Obviously that alternative sucks too, considering you have certain gacha SSR weapons that gain awesome abilities from 4LB, therefore your focus is likely on those.

My recommendation? Save those weapons for food when 4LB weapons are a thing, those are a real lifesaver for skill levels 21 to 30. 1LB SSR event weapons aren't worth the time due to their stats, and raid weapons ain't getting 4LBs anytime soon.

A bit correction, that orichalcum shop is introduced way later than Guild Order (aka GO) which gets introduced in August while the shop will only be available in November.. at least that's how it was at dmm, but who knows. We got an original game, after all. :wink:

Mraktar
05-09-2018, 12:02 AM
My water team (and other non-wind teams too) are in so terrible shape, that i have no other choice then use wind vs fire. Expert disasters approved this fact unfortunately. Maybe situaton will be better somedays, but now it is so.

Slashley
05-09-2018, 01:00 AM
Thanks for advice, i'll keep them as fodders.If you're pulling 100k Gems every day (by spamming half-pots on Gem quests for infinite value), then just use them as fodder yeah. By the time the Orihalcum shop comes around, chanes are high you won't be wanting non-dualskill weapons anymore anyway.

I also don't see any problem leveling up future FLB weapons when we're getting 60+ Rs every single day.

nonsensei
05-09-2018, 02:41 AM
My water team (and other non-wind teams too) are in so terrible shape, that i have no other choice then use wind vs fire. Expert disasters approved this fact unfortunately. Maybe situaton will be better somedays, but now it is so.

You will want to use elemental advantage as much as you can, nevertheless, coz there's a mission every floor that requires you bringing elemental advantage. This basically means 1/3 of all missions. The brick we are talking about requires you to reach 10k points, which is exactly the number of points you can reach by clearing every single mission. That said, you get a few bonus points for clearing each floor in X turns, like 50 points for 0~4 turns, 40 points for 5~9 turns and so on. And what really makes for a bonus is the ranking afterwards. Well, I don't really want to go into depth about it, but anyway, you probably need to get about 8k points to be able to hit that 10k for brick after ranking bonus. For further information, google translate jp wiki here.. http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?TOWER%20OF%20MALICE

There's so much time till tower, anyway, so just keep working on your grids - all your grids - and pray to RNG you get better water stuff.

Cobblemaniac
05-09-2018, 02:48 AM

This question probably wasn't answered, or I missed something. Either way, it only breaks 1 level, as far as I can tell. Additional fact, depending on how accurate Gtranslate is: you can use this brick instead of all the dang materials to 4LB weapons, although as usual, I recommend against doing so.

Mraktar
05-09-2018, 05:18 AM
You will want to use elemental advantage as much as you can, nevertheless, coz there's a mission every floor that requires you bringing elemental advantage. This basically means 1/3 of all missions. The brick we are talking about requires you to reach 10k points, which is exactly the number of points you can reach by clearing every single mission. That said, you get a few bonus points for clearing each floor in X turns, like 50 points for 0~4 turns, 40 points for 5~9 turns and so on. And what really makes for a bonus is the ranking afterwards. Well, I don't really want to go into depth about it, but anyway, you probably need to get about 8k points to be able to hit that 10k for brick after ranking bonus. For further information, google translate jp wiki here.. http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?TOWER%20OF%20MALICE

There's so much time till tower, anyway, so just keep working on your grids - all your grids - and pray to RNG you get better water stuff.

I'm trying to work on all grids, but before Tiamat i had only 1 LB1 assault disaster water weapon and 2xlb0 and that's all+ not so good hime set (Nike, Trirton,Cupid,Oceanus). Fire/dark - better himes (Amaterasu+ good sr/r), but almost no weapons and eydolons better then disasters/Diabolos. Light - some weapons, but bad himes. Wind - 3 disaster MLB bows+3 MLB Assault SR, 2 MLB SSR,Hastur orb (at least it's dualskill),Hrae. This RNG literaly says to me - go wind and only wind and i can't do much with it, just pray to random during Ceto release (but i will pray for Ceto/Cybele anyway). So if nothing will change, i will be in troubles with tower.

Sora
05-09-2018, 06:34 AM
I'm trying to work on all grids, but before Tiamat i had only 1 LB1 assault disaster water weapon and 2xlb0 and that's all+ not so good hime set (Nike, Trirton,Cupid,Oceanus). Fire/dark - better himes (Amaterasu+ good sr/r), but almost no weapons and eydolons better then disasters/Diabolos. Light - some weapons, but bad himes. Wind - 3 disaster MLB bows+3 MLB Assault SR, 2 MLB SSR,Hastur orb (at least it's dualskill),Hrae. This RNG literaly says to me - go wind and only wind and i can't do much with it, just pray to random during Ceto release (but i will pray for Ceto/Cybele anyway). So if nothing will change, i will be in troubles with tower.

The first tower is Fire anyway and you have a lot of time to upgrade your water grid. Furthermore we will get some more good SSR Water weapons and some good free SR Raid Water himes. (One with C-frame 12% def down the other one is a healer with 1k heal 5T CD+750HP Barrier skill.)

At first I would actually try to max one or two teams... You need a team that is your wildcard for events and accessory quest until your other grids are good enough, so that you can run with ele advantage.
Well, if you go with Wind it's okay but we are going to have some fire event's, 3 I think. Therefore you should also focus on your water grid.
Water and Wind basically. After that move to your next Grid...

Get Vitra's fucking sword... it will be usefull because next year it will be a dual weapon with assaul and FLB ofc.
Next month you can get 2 good water SSR weapons. One with middle Defender + small Assault the other one with Large Assault and small Defender.

Do those 30min gem quest to level you SSR Weapons... You have a lot of time time till tower, Bro.

You Wind Team will be destroyed anyway in the first tower if you run with ele disadvantage ...^^
Hope that the RNG God gives you some good stuff for water till then^^ Even one core Water SSR Hime will make a huge difference.

Mraktar
05-09-2018, 08:19 AM
The first tower is Fire anyway and you have a lot of time to upgrade your water grid. Furthermore we will get some more good SSR Water weapons and some good free SR Raid Water himes. (One with C-frame 12% def down the other one is a healer with 1k heal 5T CD+750HP Barrier skill.)

At first I would actually try to max one or two teams... You need a team that is your wildcard for events and accessory quest until your other grids are good enough, so that you can run with ele advantage.
Well, if you go with Wind it's okay but we are going to have some fire event's, 3 I think. Therefore you should also focus on your water grid.
Water and Wind basically. After that move to your next Grid...

Get Vitra's fucking sword... it will be usefull because next year it will be a dual weapon with assaul and FLB ofc.
Next month you can get 2 good water SSR weapons. One with middle Defender + small Assault the other one with Large Assault and small Defender.

Do those 30min gem quest to level you SSR Weapons... You have a lot of time time till tower, Bro.

You Wind Team will be destroyed anyway in the first tower if you run with ele disadvantage ...^^
Hope that the RNG God gives you some good stuff for water till then^^ Even one core Water SSR Hime will make a huge difference.

Yes, i'm hoping for Vritra event to to get all those weapons. I was forced to chooce between Rahab weapon vs eydo, i choosed eydo because weapon was garbage, so now from this 2 water advents at least i will get all weapons and almost fill the grid. Fire... i'm waiting so much for theese events, because i can't use Amaterasu with almost no weapons and disaster eydolon. 30 min gem quests - i can't do many of them because european timezone, but sometimes i can get this 60 fodders and i like it very much. Too bad that i must spend another 30 min to play gacha and feed n garbage somewhere, how i miss DMM gem gacha. Water core hime... it's a matter of rng, i can't predict it unfortunately.

Tanaka5
05-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Yes, i'm hoping for Vritra event to to get all those weapons. I was forced to chooce between Rahab weapon vs eydo, i choosed eydo because weapon was garbage, so now from this 2 water advents at least i will get all weapons and almost fill the grid. Fire... i'm waiting so much for theese events, because i can't use Amaterasu with almost no weapons and disaster eydolon. 30 min gem quests - i can't do many of them because european timezone, but sometimes i can get this 60 fodders and i like it very much. Too bad that i must spend another 30 min to play gacha and feed n garbage somewhere, how i miss DMM gem gacha. Water core hime... it's a matter of rng, i can't predict it unfortunately.

Please tell me you are pulling some sick twisted joke when you said Rahab weapon was garbage? Please, my head hurts.

AutoCrimson
05-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Rahab weapon was garbage. aha.

LeCrestfallen
05-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Now everyone knows it! the secret tactics got revealed!

blubbergott
05-09-2018, 09:05 AM

According to the wiki the medium defender one has small Rush, not Assault as 2nd skill -> 1% DA at max level.

Mraktar
05-09-2018, 09:11 AM
Rahab weapon was garbage. aha.
Oh, my fail - it was medusa's garbage weapon with defender. For Rahab i just couldn't get enough items for MLB weapon, so i picked 3 copies of eydo because another 2 i already have got from missions loot.

Sora
05-09-2018, 09:23 AM
According to the wiki the medium defender one has small Rush, not Assault as 2nd skill -> 1% DA at max level.

Ah, yeah it's DA not Assault... My fault :p
Don't know if that one will be worth.

Slashley
05-09-2018, 09:27 AM
According to the wiki the medium defender one has small Rush -- 1% DA at max level.I wonder if that's true. Especially since the wiki claims trpl+ as 3% with small, and usually dbl+ is more % than trpl.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 10:30 AM
I wouldn't trust the 1% for Rush (S) lv 20. It conflicts with what testers are saying on the comments page. The issue is that there are still a lot of questions surrounding it. Interactions with other +combo effects/stacking with multiple Rush skills are still mysteries.

Don't forget that for Tower Quest, kamihime can only be used once every fourth day or so. It's not just a quality issue, it's also a depth issue.

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 11:15 AM
sounds like Rush might actually be worth investing in, especially for burst builds since it can help increase it faster....

and yeah, that tower quest is more suited towards players with both strong grids and a lot of kami... currently holding 120+ kami, i'm well on my way

we all can eventually get a strong grid with enough grinding, but pulling kami... depends on how lucky you are or how much you can whale (and I can't deny that I am one)

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 11:21 AM
I keep getting error when trying to roll the raid gacha. Does anyone else have this problem?

Kitty
05-09-2018, 11:34 AM
I keep getting error when trying to roll the raid gacha. Does anyone else have this problem?

well the event is over... maybe they made it so you can't use tickets after event ends anymore? whether it was intentional or accidental. just send a support ticket to kami devs

Bear
05-09-2018, 12:06 PM
sounds like Rush might actually be worth investing in, especially for burst builds since it can help increase it faster....

and yeah, that tower quest is more suited towards players with both strong grids and a lot of kami... currently holding 120+ kami, i'm well on my way

we all can eventually get a strong grid with enough grinding, but pulling kami... depends on how lucky you are or how much you can whale (and I can't deny that I am one)

Don't bother with Rush. It's general consensus that Rush is garbage (which also led to Fire UE bow being deemed as the worst UE FLB after the 2nd skill was revealed), and that's not because of the questionable wiki entry. It's simply because the gain from having it taking a weapon skill slot is too low that you're better off equipping other dual skills like Exceed / Vigor / Barrage / Stinger and even defender. It's also known that DA appears to interferes with TA rate, as a few people found out accidentally that when only the DA part of Brahma's guaranteed DATA was dispelled, she ended up TAing almost every single time, which toppled the theory that the game 'does a TA check first and goes to DA check if that fails'. Who knows what kind of messed up formula those monkeys made up for DATA calculation. But right now, players on DMM tend to avoid using Rush if they can help it. Obviously, if you got nothing better and you get an event weapon that comes with Assault / Rush, then by all means use it. It doesn't hurt. But when you see stuff like Defender L / Rush S or better yet... Rush L only... Do yourself a favor and stay away from those.

Slashley
05-09-2018, 12:11 PM
-- It's also known that DA appears to interferes with TA rate, as a few people found out accidentally that when only the DA part of Brahma's guaranteed DATA was dispelled, she ended up TAing almost every single time, which toppled the theory that the game 'does a TA check first and goes to DA check if that fails'. Who knows what kind of messed up formula those monkeys made up for DATA calculation.--Holy shit, seriously? What the fuck.
Especially since there was the whole "does dbl+ decrease SSR Cybele's chance to triple attack?" Devs: "of course not!" thing. Christ.

That said, there's very few instances where you can reach 100% combo, or especially go for 100% triple.

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Don't bother with Rush. It's general consensus that Rush is garbage (which also led to Fire UE bow being deemed as the worst UE FLB after the 2nd skill was revealed), and that's not because of the questionable wiki entry. It's simply because the gain from having it taking a weapon skill slot is too low that you're better off equipping other dual skills like Exceed / Vigor / Barrage / Stinger and even defender. It's also known that DA appears to interferes with TA rate, as a few people found out accidentally that when only the DA part of Brahma's guaranteed DATA was dispelled, she ended up TAing almost every single time, which toppled the theory that the game 'does a TA check first and goes to DA check if that fails'. Who knows what kind of messed up formula those monkeys made up for DATA calculation. But right now, players on DMM tend to avoid using Rush if they can help it. Obviously, if you got nothing better and you get an event weapon that comes with Assault / Rush, then by all means use it. It doesn't hurt. But when you see stuff like Defender L / Rush S or better yet... Rush L only... Do yourself a favor and stay away from those.

well.... fuck....

that's horrible programming to the point of literally killing off a few weapons then... and that Fire UE bow has a LOT of attack power too... it's the only pride weapon right now that I got at lv125 (aside from the thunder gun that I haven't leveled yet) and it's gonna have a major drawback given what you said...

i mean hell, that's like the original final fantasy 4 checking for rare drops AFTER the normal ones fail... it's not game-breaking but you sure as hell feel it...