PDA

View Full Version : New Step-Up Gacha for Mum (Changed rates on 1st pull)

Taon
04-26-2018, 09:01 AM
Be advised that with the step-up gacha for the "gacha-only" Mum (http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Florist%27s_Daisy), the usual rates for the premium roll have been altered:

1st Step: 11 premium 3-6* roll for 4500 NG:

3*: 80% (previous: 63.5%)
4*: 14% (previous: 30%)
5*: 5% (previous: 6%)
6*: 1% (previous: 0.5%)

These are worse odds than normal, even with the 6* rate being boosted from 0.5% to 1%: the chance to roll pure salt (3-4 only) goes from the normal 47.7% to 50.6% (the overall rate of rolling one 6* went from 5% to 10.5% though). And you get to pay 4500 NG for this! Woo!

Tomitain
04-26-2018, 09:57 AM
Mum looks like yet another tremendously poor deal ($85 for a 5* with 4.5* stats). Her skill is basically Astra Galus' Lotus Palm with life steal attached to it and her abilities aren't terribly impressive either.

Taon
04-26-2018, 10:07 AM
Mum looks like yet another tremendously poor deal ($85 for a 5* with 4.5* stats). Her skill is basically Astra Galus' Lotus Palm with life steal attached to it and her abilities aren't terribly impressive either.

Yeah, that's par for the course with the so-called "code girls"; their appeal is pretty much for collectors or the occasional waifu. 8500 NG is an utterly ridiculous cost though (Agave controversy, anyone?); seriously, what is going on with the recent pricing?

sniddy
04-26-2018, 11:05 AM

If this was like a 300, 700, 1500 maybe more people would bite this is stupid

phob
04-26-2018, 12:52 PM
I hope there is a decent weekend deal :angry:

FriendlyFacez
04-26-2018, 02:40 PM
Man, I’m glad I joined the game just in time to get twelve of my favorite 6* girls, and most of my favorite 5*s, back when prices were a bit more reasonable and weekly one-time gachas often led to guaranteed 6* ‘choose your gal’ tickets.

These new deals for the past six weeks or so have sssuuuuuccckkkkeeeeedddd

A Time to Screw
04-26-2018, 03:01 PM
Welp here we go again folks. Another new code girl, another overpriced introduction gacha.

I imagine they must've had to pay a pretty penny to be able to directly sell an exclusive unit that is otherwise only available as a code from Japanese merchandise. It would explain why more "Exclusive Code" girls aren't behind released on Nutaku despite there being a dozen already by this point.
I've already given up hope on ever seeing the Nico Premium girls...

The pattern always seems to be to lock the code girls behind an initial paywall before reselling them directly, at a "cheaper" price half a year down the line.
Honestly, they should just sell the character directly the first time. I don't know why they still don't do that. I'd be willing to consider purchasing her directly for 4500 points, especially if there were some slight bonuses in the deal. But they do what they always did to "Exclusive" girls for the first time, put her behind a step-up paywall.

Such a shame. Sasayuki is one of my favorite JPN artists too

AgentFakku
04-26-2018, 03:03 PM
shame, I like how thicc she is LOL

https://i.imgur.com/88Bvjmgl.jpg

Ampchan
04-26-2018, 03:48 PM
TBH I don't understand the craze for code girls.
Their stats are major level bad. Even event girls are better than them.
Chance of maxing them is 0%. And even attempting is a waste of resources.
What are you all trying to achieve? Bragging rights? No one honestly should care if you have the character or not. Waifuism? Please go outside. Get a GF. Have a GF already? go see a movie, dinner, laser tag, it doesn't matter, spend the money on your SO.
At least 6* waifus are useful.

Taon
04-26-2018, 10:06 PM
TBH I don't understand the craze for code girls.
Their stats are major level bad. Even event girls are better than them.
Chance of maxing them is 0%. And even attempting is a waste of resources.
What are you all trying to achieve? Bragging rights? No one honestly should care if you have the character or not. Waifuism? Please go outside. Get a GF. Have a GF already? go see a movie, dinner, laser tag, it doesn't matter, spend the money on your SO.
At least 6* waifus are useful.

Poppy dislikes this.

But in all seriousness, it's a game whose focus is on collecting girls and playing various minigames with them. Why's it difficult to understand the appeal of a girl whose sole purpose is being collected? I've never seen anyone on these forums brag about which girls they have; the worst I've seen is people being excited about pulling a particular girl they wanted.

If the price wasn't so ridiculous I'd have likely purchased her. $20? Yeah, probably. $85? No way; I could do any number of other things to entertain myself for that amount and get more out of it than just another face in the collection.

smr
04-26-2018, 10:14 PM
dont put Aconite on a step-up deal like this Nutaku...

(they actually put her on a step-up deal weeks later)

:angry:

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 11:50 PM
Mum looks hot, but the price and the gacha is a BIG NOT

besides, if it was 6* guaranteed, then it might be a different story....

A Time to Screw
04-27-2018, 10:05 PM
dont put Aconite on a step-up deal like this Nutaku...

I don't even know if we'll ever get Aconite

Mum herself is a rather newer Code character, skipping several before her. And Aconite was supposed to be one of the earliest novel exclusive characters, released around the time the event girls Primula or Cineraria came out. You'd think she'd be the first novel character to bring out on Nutaku.

I wonder how they are deciding which Code characters to release. I want Panama Queen already, and not only is she an older Sasayuki novel character, she's already in some Whaleship cutscenes!

...It's probably the breasts now that I think about it. They seem to sell better here.

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 11:27 PM
I don't even know if we'll ever get Aconite

Mum herself is a rather newer Code character, skipping several before her. And Aconite was supposed to be one of the earliest novel exclusive characters, released around the time the event girls Primula or Cineraria came out. You'd think she'd be the first novel character to bring out on Nutaku.

I wonder how they are deciding which Code characters to release. I want Panama Queen already, and not only is she an older Sasayuki novel character, she's already in some Whaleship cutscenes!

...It's probably the breasts now that I think about it. They seem to sell better here.

Let the headlights lead!