PDA

View Full Version : So...this is me after a month of F2P...

David Lin
04-26-2018, 06:24 PM
Is this consider a good progress for a player who only played for a month?(F2P)

What should I go for? Is there any event I have to spam in the future?

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 06:34 PM
At minimum you will not want to miss on a viable thunder event eidolon. That means you absolutely do not want to miss out on Amaru, who is either the 4th or 5th event after Mastema/Kyuuki ends.
If you miss out on Amaru, there's basically either a ~3.5 month gap until Phoenix or ~6 month gap until Tartarus for the next event eidolon that's viable to serve as the main slot for a thunder team.

David Lin
04-26-2018, 06:40 PM
At minimum you will not want to miss on a viable thunder event eidolon. That means you absolutely do not want to miss out on Amaru, who is either the 4th or 5th event after Mastema/Kyuuki ends.
If you miss out on Amaru, there's basically either a ~3.5 month gap until Phoenix or ~6 month gap until Tartarus for the next event eidolon that's viable to serve as the main slot for a thunder team.

Is there any other KH (other than Sol but that's pretty unrealistic without paying) I should go for? (Any rarity)

QXZ
04-26-2018, 07:03 PM
i would reroll your account until you get one of the 100% eidos or 2x SSR of the same element. which is far superior than what u currently have.

David Lin
04-26-2018, 07:19 PM
i would reroll your account until you get one of the 100% eidos or 2x SSR of the same element. which is far superior than what u currently have.

Um....I do have a acc with Kirin with no Thunder KH and this acc I have right now has 2 SSR Thunder type and 1 SSR light.....So I mean....And getting a 100% Eidos with the same element KH on the same account....I reroll for a couple of hour and no luck with that so I'm sticking with this one....

Aidoru
04-26-2018, 07:24 PM
For a month of playing, I feel like you could have probably accomplished more. Your team currently suffers from the beginner mistake of using whatever SSR himes they have, which is fine for like the first couple weeks when you're still getting things together but you've been playing for a month+?

I'm not sure what you have but some suggestions just based off your image.

Replace Shamash and Zephyrus for a full thunder team. Use a thunder atk eidolon, even R ones, they're easy to full break. Use the current event to get better thunder weapons.

You can make a starter light team with Mordred, Shamash, Dike (gem gatcha) and Urania (gem gatcha). Whatever other light himes you got. You seem to have several light weapons, hopefully they're not just R weapons.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 07:53 PM
Your light ssr is not too good and thunder team is not f2p friendly except when you have kirin so yeah bad way to start, rank 31 is not too late too start again, i just play two week not include reroll time and i’m almost hit rank 45 so just keep reroll and find a better acc

QXZ
04-26-2018, 08:07 PM
Um....I do have a acc with Kirin with no Thunder KH and this acc I have right now has 2 SSR Thunder type and 1 SSR light.....So I mean....And getting a 100% Eidos with the same element KH on the same account....I reroll for a couple of hour and no luck with that so I'm sticking with this one....

your other acc with Kirin is far superior than this acct.

Thunder is weak right now but Kirin will go a long way for u, if u intend to play more than 3 months.

nazrin992
04-26-2018, 08:53 PM
What's the use of 100% eidolons if you don't have the team to utilize it?

Honestly, getting 2 same Element SSRs himes in a month is actually lucky af. Now you just need to build your grid with future Thunder events and you are set.

Tanaka5
04-26-2018, 09:01 PM
Your light ssr is not too good and thunder team is not f2p friendly except when you have kirin so yeah bad way to start, rank 31 is not too late too start again, i just play two week not include reroll time and i’m almost hit rank 45 so just keep reroll and find a better acc

Shamash is good! What the hell are you talking about?

Rank 31 isn’t great. He simply needs to grind more and build a grid and team as Naz said

Bear
04-26-2018, 09:52 PM
Shes good but not quite the 'wow' worthy material yet Tanaka-san. Don't forget your Shamash right now is still only ver2.0.

TigerNinja
04-26-2018, 11:38 PM
I advise picking kirin account if you want your thunder take you far if you want to branch and working hard all team either team is good.
Thunder is lacking sustain picking SSR himes wont get you far at best you will struggle to auto ability because your thunder is very fragile.
I played 3 account i have account that start with 2 SSR same element and its core with strong grid yet its lack sustain my damage still lacking cuz no 100% eido eventho i can complete the debuff and have awakenable hime that is very strong damage dealer
Thunder and water isn't F2p friendly element and you missed last UE. The reason are both element has very lack debuffer aside SSR and only the SSR one thats worth mentioning. IF you want to F2p friendly its wind and fire. So getting belial or hraes its actually easier to play espescially fire as now fire event is near too. So reroll either hraes or belial is your best bet if you want easier playing and stick to one element for very long time yet can clear all event because 100% eidolon is OP. Stick to kirin also good as it is 100% eidos and you will have easy life just by farming disaster and you can complete all grid by it at worst you are lazy and miss al. event.

Raiko is not strong debuffer making your damage is lacking no healer mean most even you will do manual and you need to branch to other element quick cuz your thunder currently very fragile cant see it beat ragna off element but kirin give very strong boost to all element and attract other I00% eidos make you can boost your damage to high level in a very weak grid as now

TigerNinja
04-26-2018, 11:57 PM
Let alone beating ragna you will struggle beating ultimate esp in auto where people usually farm in auto. Thunder isn't actually strong element if not whaling. Still its up to you both path will be hard cuz your element is not f2p friendly thunder but starting with 100% eido has more future and higher ceiling too and you cant miracle ticket 100% eidos, even at DMM that more than one year ahead of us in event.

Mraktar
04-27-2018, 01:22 AM
I advise picking kirin account if you want your thunder take you far if you want to branch and working hard all team either team is good.
Thunder is lacking sustain picking SSR himes wont get you far at best you will struggle to auto ability because your thunder is very fragile.
I played 3 account i have account that start with 2 SSR same element and its core with strong grid yet its lack sustain my damage still lacking cuz no 100% eido eventho i can complete the debuff and have awakenable hime that is very strong damage dealer
Thunder and water isn't F2p friendly element and you missed last UE. The reason are both element has very lack debuffer aside SSR and only the SSR one thats worth mentioning. IF you want to F2p friendly its wind and fire. So getting belial or hraes its actually easier to play espescially fire as now fire event is near too. So reroll either hraes or belial is your best bet if you want easier playing and stick to one element for very long time yet can clear all event because 100% eidolon is OP. Stick to kirin also good as it is 100% eidos and you will have easy life just by farming disaster and you can complete all grid by it at worst you are lazy and miss al. event.

Raiko is not strong debuffer making your damage is lacking no healer mean most even you will do manual and you need to branch to other element quick cuz your thunder currently very fragile cant see it beat ragna off element but kirin give very strong boost to all element and attract other I00% eidos make you can boost your damage to high level in a very weak grid as now

In general i agree with you, but with some amendments. 1)there will no fire events next 3 months or something like that so newbie fire player will be limited to gacha and expert disaster raids. 2) i agree that thunder is go whale or go home element and even Kirin doesn't help much. Situation will be better after some thunder himes will be released, but now it's true. 3) water is ok for ftp even withount Ctulhu - we have nice set of buffs, some debuffs and heals at SR/R himes (i have Nike SR, Belphegor, Triton,Kikuri Hime and it was a strong enough team ) + we already have Rudra. Wind may be better (Oberon+Zephyrus+Cybele SR for example). Fire have many good SR/R himes, but it has one strong drawback - as i already said, no fire events. BTW, we will have 2 nice water events in 2 months so water is even better (especialy with Rudra) 4) i agree with you, that Kirin is much better then Raiko+Brahma, but remember, that Kirin is weakest 100% (because thunder element seems to be weakest now).

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 02:00 AM
Shamash is good! What the hell are you talking about?

Rank 31 isn’t great. He simply needs to grind more and build a grid and team as Naz said

I didnt say she is not good, just not too good, like sol or tsu, a playable acc need 1 amazing core like them

QXZ
04-27-2018, 04:56 AM
What's the use of 100% eidolons if you don't have the team to utilize it?

so that you can load up ur friend list with other 100% eidos.

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 05:17 AM

It's not like I want to stick with Thunder...it's like the game want me to play Thunder....like when I just start rerolling I just got a acc with 2 SSR Thunder Edio............

Maria
04-27-2018, 06:28 AM
@David Lin
Since I'm in a good mood today, I might as well give you a good account. I'm not saying you should abandon your current account but if you want to start over again, private message me here in HBC for confirmation. BTW, if you'll accept this account, you'll be the 2nd super lucky person that received a good account from me. Hope you'll enjoy the game~

Screen Shot:

LeCrestfallen
04-27-2018, 06:44 AM
did you get 6 ssr himes with 6k jewels? X_X

Maria
04-27-2018, 06:53 AM
4 SSR's from 6k starter jewels, 2 SSR's from 3k jewels.

LeCrestfallen
04-27-2018, 07:51 AM
damn, how many feminazis did you sacrifice to satan to get so much luck X_X
Need to do the same.

TigerNinja
04-27-2018, 10:29 PM
It's not like I want to stick with Thunder...it's like the game want me to play Thunder....like when I just start rerolling I just got a acc with 2 SSR Thunder Edio............
Well the gist is like this. I00% eidolon is grid and grid is the most important in KH. So if you have good grid even you use R himes you still won it. I00% Eidolon make good grid into special cuz the buff is very high. Someone offer you a good account it has nike U and she is good healer and can be compared to the likes of sol as she can be put in any element as healer. she will help a lot in farming in auto ability in any element

David Lin
05-01-2018, 06:58 AM
4 SSR's from 6k starter jewels, 2 SSR's from 3k jewels.

I'm so jelly..can I have the acc? :sweat: