PDA

View Full Version : [New Player] Love scenes collection

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 02:57 AM
My thanks to you both.

alias
05-28-2019, 05:59 PM
Is it possible to use multiprocessing in the download asset script?

xellosp
05-28-2019, 08:25 PM
Is it possible to use multiprocessing in the download asset script?

Yes, I'm actually working on it right now

alias
05-29-2019, 11:09 AM
That's good to hear! By the way, can you also make the download json script automatically make the folders it needs if it didn't find them?

JoseRicardo
06-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Hey man, I need some help. After loading the player once, I'm getting an error and I'm not able to open it again. Tried running as administrator and have no clue to what happened.
It is as follows:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\guilh\\Downloads\\Ricardo\\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy', 1559949552, 18) is defined twice, at renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy:22 and renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy:22.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\guilh\Downloads\Ricardo\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\guilh\Downloads\Ricardo\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\guilh\Downloads\Ricardo\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\guilh\Downloads\Ricardo\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "C:\Users\guilh\Downloads\Ricardo\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\guilh\\Downloads\\Ricardo\\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy', 1559949552, 18) is defined twice, at renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy:22 and renpy/common/00action_audio.rpy:22.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187"

Any thoughts?

Unregistered
06-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Could you make it possible to make the text area transparent?

xellosp
06-08-2019, 11:20 PM
Sorry, I haven't been active on forum lately due to busy IRL...

@JoseRicardo: I don't know what caused it but I remember someone also had the same problem and he solved it by extracting the player again in different location.

NEW UPDATE: Since people were asking for new features, I decided to update the player a bit.

1) Add options to hide text and dialogue background
You can find the options in Preference screen (Esc button) or use the keyboard shortcut:
T: hide/unhide text
B: hide/unhide dialogue background
D: hide/unhide both text and background

2) Save options on exit
Changes to bgm, background, screen resolution and dialogue will be save upon exit.

3) Add threads to speed up download assets
Downloading assets should become slightly faster now...
Actually, it depends on your connection to game server so it might not change that much :rofl:
You can change the number of threads used in setting.ini file.
Also, I've noticed that download is a lot more stable and faster with dmm than nutaku. Devs are really cheapskate when it's come to foreigners hence why everything lagging so much playing on nutaku :sigh:

*Note: The big zip files are being uploaded and will probably take 1-2 days so don't download those yet.

alias
06-12-2019, 10:28 AM
Strange, I don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me but I swear the script download assets a lot slower...... Anyways, thanks for the update! I think I will try porting the scripts to python3 if I have time.

Unregistered
06-17-2019, 12:19 AM
Is it possible to add dmm scenes to the player? I've tried downloading the dmm only player from google drive and adding the dmm folder which did nothing? Is there something more I have to do?

xellosp
06-17-2019, 07:41 AM
Is it possible to add dmm scenes to the player? I've tried downloading the dmm only player from google drive and adding the dmm folder which did nothing? Is there something more I have to do?

Adding dmm folder? This is not like the old player, scenes are added when you run the scripts in dmm folder, I think you need to read the instruction in the first post again.

Unregistered
06-18-2019, 02:50 AM
Adding dmm folder? This is not like the old player, scenes are added when you run the scripts in dmm folder, I think you need to read the instruction in the first post again.

I'd assume I'd have to obtain the "XSRF-TOKEN" and "session" from the dmm ver?

xellosp
06-18-2019, 06:36 AM
I'd assume I'd have to obtain the "XSRF-TOKEN" and "session" from the dmm ver?

Yes, that's correct

Unregistered
07-10-2019, 07:20 AM
NEW UPDATE: Since people were asking for new features, I decided to update the player a bit.

You can find the options in Preference screen (Esc button) or use the keyboard shortcut:

2) Save options on exit
Changes to bgm, background, screen resolution and dialogue will be save upon exit.

3) Add threads to speed up download assets
Downloading assets should become slightly faster now...
Actually, it depends on your connection to game server so it might not change that much :rofl:
You can change the number of threads used in setting.ini file.
Also, I've noticed that download is a lot more stable and faster with dmm than nutaku. Devs are really cheapskate when it's come to foreigners hence why everything lagging so much playing on nutaku :sigh:

Somehow the animation become very choppy/laggy after I replaced the scripts with these new files, any idea what's wrong? (And I was careless forgetting to backup the old scripts first)

xellosp
07-10-2019, 11:04 AM
Somehow the animation become very choppy/laggy after I replaced the scripts with these new files, any idea what's wrong? (And I was careless forgetting to backup the old scripts first)

I was having the same problem, turned out the image cache size was too big. It had been working just fine, dunno why it became a problem now...
Anyway, I've lowered the cache size so it should be running smooth again.

bakatori
07-13-2019, 03:21 AM
I was having the same problem, turned out the image cache size was too big. It had been working just fine, dunno why it became a problem now...
Anyway, I've lowered the cache size so it should be running smooth again.

Thank you but cannot solve the problem

I set option by lower textspeed / disable dialogue /enable text
and it work better in auto mode

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 03:14 PM
i downloaded the newest players for taco and dmm and noticed that ouroboros seems to be mia in both players, did her scene get deleted from the database or what?

Unregistered
08-10-2019, 08:01 PM
I'm looking forward to Kamihime Offline Player update.

xellosp
08-12-2019, 11:48 AM
Sorry, I have been busy lately so can't reply quickly.

i downloaded the newest players for taco and dmm and noticed that ouroboros seems to be mia in both players, did her scene get deleted from the database or what?
You're right, I forgot to added the scenes of some early eidos. I put the fixed file in the attached, just run the scripts again to get them.

I'm looking forward to Kamihime Offline Player update.
Unless devs make some changes to the game that break the player, I won't be updating the player since you can update it yourself.
Well... maybe I will update it occasionally but don't count on it. Uploading 40GB each time is a pain really...

Unregistered
08-12-2019, 03:21 PM
Soul and Kamihime are variously added in DMM.
Waiting for them to be added to Kamihime Offline Player.

xellosp
08-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Soul and Kamihime are variously added in DMM.
Waiting for them to be added to Kamihime Offline Player.
You can add them yourself, no need to wait for me to update it. Read the first post if you don't know how.

Unregistered
08-18-2019, 04:57 AM
What’s the general consensus on the best love scene on Nutaku? My vote goes for Cu Chu Aw, that scene is absolutely amazing.

Kitty
08-18-2019, 05:16 AM
What’s the general consensus on the best love scene on Nutaku? My vote goes for Cu Chu Aw, that scene is absolutely amazing.

Nyarlathotep

also prolly not the best question to ask because there's bound to be some "ppl" with kiddy fetishes that answer and ain't no one wanna see that.

Kirashi
09-18-2019, 05:56 AM
Seems like it doesn't work anymore for me. I tried with Nutaku (game/nutaku), I opened 0_download_json, gave tokei and session from nutaku, then I opened 3_write_config, 4_download_full_art and 5_download_portrait. I opened the player and I saw no changement regarding nutaku's characters. Did I miss something?

bakatori
09-22-2019, 01:25 AM
Seems like it doesn't work anymore for me. I tried with Nutaku (game/nutaku), I opened 0_download_json, gave tokei and session from nutaku, then I opened 3_write_config, 4_download_full_art and 5_download_portrait. I opened the player and I saw no changement regarding nutaku's characters. Did I miss something?

did you 1_download_assets
and 2_build_rpy ?

tack
09-23-2019, 08:53 AM
Long time no see.
I don't think i'm going to listen here, but I want to ask you.

Can't you create a new player for dmm sengoku providence?
For example, is it difficult to create by diverting this player now?

xellosp
09-24-2019, 09:14 AM
Long time no see.
I don't think i'm going to listen here, but I want to ask you.

Can't you create a new player for dmm sengoku providence?
For example, is it difficult to create by diverting this player now?

I don't play sengoku providence but this player was made for KH only. I don't think it's feasible to reuse it for other games... well maybe you can reuse the scripts used for game interface but definitely not the other scripts (download assets, build rpy,...)

tack
09-24-2019, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the reply. I found it difficult to reuse.
I understand that the way to get assets in batches like "KH" varies from game to game. Then I would like you to tell me if there is a method in “Sengoku Providence”.
You may not be able to answer because you don't know the structure of the game, but I consulted with you because it created a great player.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me anything.

I also know that there is a “Sengoku Providence” player in this forum.
However, the player does not work well and the data structure is difficult to understand and use. I know that it is very rude to the player creator, but I wanted to ask for another player.

Eunicorn
09-25-2019, 09:14 AM
Hi. Is there any chance that the source code at Github will be updated?

Wolfheinirich
09-25-2019, 10:43 PM
I wonder if the script is broken? Got the following error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "0_download_json.py", line 87, in <module>
eps = [e.replace('.json', '') for e in os.listdir(os.path.join(data_directory, "kamihime_SR", kamihime))]
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: 'raw_scenario\\kamihime_SR\\Skirnir/*.*'

And this happens when I run the download asset
Abou 3001_harem-summon.json
Abou 3002_harem-summon.json
Abou 3003_harem-summon.json
Adramelech 1101_harem-summon.json
File "1_download_assets.py", line 175, in <module>
if data['scenario_path'].endswith('.ks'):
KeyError: 'scenario_path'

xellosp
09-26-2019, 10:21 AM
I wonder if the script is broken? Got the following error
File "0_download_json.py", line 87, in <module>
eps = [e.replace('.json', '') for e in os.listdir(os.path.join(data_directory, "kamihime_SR", kamihime))]
WindowsError: [Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: 'raw_scenario\\kamihime_SR\\Skirnir/*.*'

And this happens when I run the download asset

Yeah, I updated 1_download_assets.py, 2_build_rpy.py & 3_write_config.py. The scripts could not handle utf-8 file name.

Hi. Is there any chance that the source code at Github will be updated?

Oops, I kinda forgot about github... :sweat:. It is updated now.

Thanks for the reply. I found it difficult to reuse.
I understand that the way to get assets in batches like "KH" varies from game to game. Then I would like you to tell me if there is a method in “Sengoku Providence”.
You may not be able to answer because you don't know the structure of the game, but I consulted with you because it created a great player.
I would appreciate it if you could tell me anything.

I also know that there is a “Sengoku Providence” player in this forum.
However, the player does not work well and the data structure is difficult to understand and use. I know that it is very rude to the player creator, but I wanted to ask for another player.

I took a quick look into the Api of that game. I think the structure is not complex, about the same as KH but the problem is the asset url is protected by a hash key of some sort and I have no idea how to generate it. Maybe you could ask the creator of that player, it seems he knows how to extract the game assets.

Crosoak
09-26-2019, 12:46 PM
Everything seems to work except download assets after the lil skirnir thing, even with the new code you just made
1 100001_main

H:\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

Kirashi
09-26-2019, 02:50 PM
the kaiser dragon scene are all missing in the nutaku upload, why?

Wolfheinirich
09-26-2019, 06:01 PM
I cleared the raw_scenario folders and rerun the json script, but I am still having trouble running the new download_assets script

Convert script file...
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\eidolon\Adramelech\1101_harem-summon.json"

alguien
09-26-2019, 06:32 PM
Hello, today I have this problem with new code

C:\Users\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "1_download_assets.py"
File "1_download_assets.py", line 26, in <module>
thread_num = config.getint('script', 'threads')
File "C:\Users\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 359, in getint
return self._get(section, int, option)
File "C:\Users\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 356, in _get
return conv(self.get(section, option))
File "C:\Users\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 330, in get
raise NoSectionError(section)
ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: 'script'

and this

C:\Users\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"
File "3_write_config.py", line 93, in <module>
id = data['job_id']
KeyError: 'job_id'

tack
09-27-2019, 09:57 AM
Although the structure is similar to KH, the asset cannot be extracted because the hash key is unknown.
Can you create a player if you know the hash key that protects the asset url?

xellosp
09-28-2019, 02:15 AM
Everything seems to work except download assets after the lil skirnir thing, even with the new code you just made
1 100001_main

H:\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

Seems like your files in raw_scenario/story are of old format. I put the story folder with new format in attached, replace your story folder with it and try again.

the kaiser dragon scene are all missing in the nutaku upload, why?

You're right, the kaisers are missing from my script. You can use the new scripts to get them.

I cleared the raw_scenario folders and rerun the json script, but I am still having trouble running the new download_assets script

Convert script file...
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\eidolon\Adramelech\1101_harem-summon.json"

I think maybe something is wrong with your adra info file. Can you delete info_eidolon folder and Adramelech folder in raw_scenario/eidolon and try again?

Hello, today I have this problem with new code

and this

Seems like you're missing setting.ini file in nutaku folder. I put the setting file in attached, extract it to nutaku folder and try again.

Although the structure is similar to KH, the asset cannot be extracted because the hash key is unknown.
Can you create a player if you know the hash key that protects the asset url?

Maybe? I'm pretty busy lately so can't say for sure.

Wolfheinirich
09-29-2019, 02:21 PM
Never mind this part, I ran into other issue with soul and other kamihime so I deleted all of the info folders
Still running the download asset script

tack
09-30-2019, 09:03 AM
As I asked Eliont, nutaku ver was not protected by a hash key.
I am sorry for asking various questions.

If you have time, I would like you to make an app for Sengoku Providence.

Eunicorn
10-01-2019, 06:20 AM
Oops, I kinda forgot about github... :sweat:. It is updated now.

Thanks. Time to steal yo code... just kidding. I'd like to contribute to it specially I'm currently re-taking hands-on with Python— if I have the time.

Kirashi
10-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Hi, I got this error after I added the new scenes:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 373, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'story_nutaku_kamihime_6419'.

Full traceback:
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

Did I mess something?

Aryan Aquila
10-03-2019, 09:15 AM
noob here, and haven't been here for a long time
having a problem with my 0_download_json
this showed up

6122.json already exists
6123.json already exists
6124.json already exists
6125.json already exists
6126.json already exists
6127.json already exists
6128.json already exists
File "0_download_json.py", line 465, in <module>
download_kamihime_script(info)
File "0_download_json.py", line 339, in download_kamihime_script
save_script("kamihime_" + rarity, name, file_name + '.json', ep_infos[file_name])
File "0_download_json.py", line 107, in save_script
print "Saving %s" % file_path
UnicodeEncodeError: 'cp932' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 34: illegal multibyte sequence

D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

how to fix? anyone have insight?

Eunicorn
10-03-2019, 09:59 AM
noob here, and haven't been here for a long time
having a problem with my 0_download_json
this showed up

6122.json already exists
6123.json already exists
6124.json already exists
6125.json already exists
6126.json already exists
6127.json already exists
6128.json already exists
File "0_download_json.py", line 339, in download_kamihime_script
save_script("kamihime_" + rarity, name, file_name + '.json', ep_infos[file_name])
File "0_download_json.py", line 107, in save_script
print "Saving %s" % file_path
UnicodeEncodeError: 'cp932' codec can't encode character u'\xed' in position 34: illegal multibyte sequence

D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

how to fix? anyone have insight?
Are you using the updated script from here? Click me (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post149889.html#post149889)

If not, then you should use that updated script.

Kirashi
10-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Are you using the updated script from here? Click me (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post149889.html#post149889)

If not, then you should use that updated script.

You seem to know well his player. Would you have an idea about my issue?

Eunicorn
10-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Not really familiar. Have you tried running the scripts again?

Kirashi
10-03-2019, 02:53 PM
I have this error each time I try to update the players. I mean I had the same issue some months ago when I tried to update the old player

alguien
10-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Hello, thank you. setting.ini was alright but the problem now is with 1_download_assets.py

C:\Users\Downloads\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "1_download_assets.py"

C:\Users\Downloads\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

I tried raw_scenario/story folder solution but no works

sorry for the late answer

xellosp
10-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Hi, I got this error after I added the new scenes:

While running game code:
python:

Full traceback:
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "D:\kamihime_playerdernier2\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

Did I mess something?

Do you have story_nutaku_kamihime_6419.rpy in scenario folder?

Hello, thank you. setting.ini was alright but the problem now is with 1_download_assets.py

C:\Users\Downloads\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "1_download_assets.py"

C:\Users\Downloads\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

I tried raw_scenario/story folder solution but no works

sorry for the late answer

Seems like something missing in your andramelech files, try using my andramelech files and run again.

Kirashi
10-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Do you have story_nutaku_kamihime_6419.rpy in scenario folder?

I don't. The problem should be about one of the tools. I will redo everything with a fresh player and check what happen (just before closing the .bat). I'll keep you informed.

Kirashi
10-05-2019, 11:33 AM
I did a test (with the nutaku player), it worked just fine, but it seems to not work that well when I update the nutaku/dmm player... Do you have any idea what might cause my issue?

alguien
10-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Seems like something missing in your andramelech files, try using my andramelech files and run again.
well works for Adramelech but the error now is amaru (same problem). I think some of them have the same error. it will a nuisance if is like this. what i do? i need to star a new player like the first time? Sorry fo my bad english

Kirashi
10-05-2019, 05:02 PM
ok, I updated a fresh player, I didn't see any error regarding the bat files. But when I open the story of a new girl, I have the same crash again, with missing scenario. What can I do?

xellosp
10-06-2019, 12:03 AM
well works for Adramelech but the error now is amaru (same problem). I think some of them have the same error. it will a nuisance if is like this. what i do? i need to star a new player like the first time? Sorry fo my bad english

I think you may need to download a fresh player.

ok, I updated a fresh player, I didn't see any error regarding the bat files. But when I open the story of a new girl, I have the same crash again, with missing scenario. What can I do?

Did you run 2_build_rpy? That script converts 6419_harem-character.json file in raw_scenario into story_nutaku_kamihime_6419.rpy in scenario.

Kirashi
10-06-2019, 03:52 AM
Did you run 2_build_rpy? That script converts 6419_harem-character.json file in raw_scenario into story_nutaku_kamihime_6419.rpy in scenario.

Ok alright it worked. But this bring me 2 questions:

1- I didn't do it on the nutaku player because I thought it was just to change the name of the mc, but it stills worked just fine, is that normal?
2- Now, when I read a story the letter are over the art, I mean, there is no window anymore at the bottom of the screen, I tried to start config, are and protrait bat. I have this problem in dmm story as well, even though I didn't do anything in the dmm folder.

xellosp
10-06-2019, 04:20 AM
Ok alright it worked. But this bring me 2 questions:

1- I didn't do it on the nutaku player because I thought it was just to change the name of the mc, but it stills worked just fine, is that normal?
2- Now, when I read a story the letter are over the art, I mean, there is no window anymore at the bottom of the screen, I tried to start config, are and protrait bat. I have this problem in dmm story as well, even though I didn't do anything in the dmm folder.

1. Idk, maybe you accidentally already run the script?
2. Actually it's one of the player feature I posted a while back...

Kirashi
10-06-2019, 05:37 AM
1. Idk, maybe you accidentally already run the script?
2. Actually it's one of the player feature I posted a while back...

1- Maybe yes

2- Alright, I understand, can you test this feature again with your player? With mine, only the keyboard shortcut works, the setting in Preference screen has no impact at all.

Thank you again for everything.

alguien
10-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Hello it's me again, thanks for the help before, I had to star a fresh player, issue with 1_download_asset and 2_build_rpy are solved but the new one is this
C:\Users\Downloads\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"
id = data['job_id']

I hope you can help me.

xellosp
10-11-2019, 10:46 AM
Hello it's me again, thanks for the help before, I had to star a fresh player, issue with 1_download_asset and 2_build_rpy are solved but the new one is this
C:\Users\Downloads\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"
id = data['job_id']

I hope you can help me.

Seems there's problem with a file in your info_soul folder..
I put my info_soul folder in attached, try replace your folder with it and run again.

alguien
10-11-2019, 01:28 PM
It works, thank you for everything, xellosp.

Aryan Aquila
10-19-2019, 11:18 AM
it seems I maybe have tampered something or not, but this happened

D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "0_download_json.py"
File "0_download_json.py", line 22, in <module>
File "D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 359, in getint
File "D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 356, in _get
File "D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 330, in get

D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>pause

any ideas what should I do?

xellosp
10-19-2019, 10:54 PM
it seems I maybe have tampered something or not, but this happened

D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>..\..\Python27\python.exe "0_download_json.py"
File "0_download_json.py", line 22, in <module>
File "D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 359, in getint
File "D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 356, in _get
File "D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 330, in get

D:\Huhu\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm>pause

any ideas what should I do?

You're missing setting file.

hyundai
12-06-2019, 01:13 AM
I recently met this great tool. I think it ’s wonderful. But at the same time, I feel the frustration of being out of reach.
I'm sorry, but let me propose.
This is about adding player functions.

1.Right-click to close the setting screen and leave the scene
2.Scene jump function (Moves directly to the next or another scene with one click)

Is such a change possible?
Please think if you like.

Shin7
12-06-2019, 09:20 PM
I'd like to know if this including all the storylines.

I dont have time to read the story cuz of being busy to built grid and farming

So if this tool including not only love scenes but also all the storylines ,

it would be a big help that I can watch it even after ending server in case I've been being too busy to watch

bakatori
12-09-2019, 03:33 AM
Nutaku disalbe F12 development tool now
and DMM hide the code so we cannot find token

how to find token with any method :(

xellosp
12-10-2019, 10:01 AM
I recently met this great tool. I think it ’s wonderful. But at the same time, I feel the frustration of being out of reach.
I'm sorry, but let me propose.
This is about adding player functions.

1.Right-click to close the setting screen and leave the scene
2.Scene jump function (Moves directly to the next or another scene with one click)

Is such a change possible?
Please think if you like.

1. That's actually the original function of right-click. I removed it because I wanted to add the function to move the zoomed image in hscene but couldn't figure out a way to use right-click for both so yeah sacrifice had to be made...
2. It's possible. I'll think about it if I ever feel motivated to update this tool again.

I'd like to know if this including all the storylines.

I dont have time to read the story cuz of being busy to built grid and farming

So if this tool including not only love scenes but also all the storylines ,

it would be a big help that I can watch it even after ending server in case I've been being too busy to watch

Only love scenes atm.
As for the story... well, maybe I will try adding it when I feel motivated...

Nutaku disalbe F12 development tool now
and DMM hide the code so we cannot find token

how to find token with any method :(

It's still working, there's no way nutaku can disable it. Probably just your browser updated and changed the shortcut key, try searching in your browser menu.

bakatori
12-13-2019, 06:32 AM
It's still working, there's no way nutaku can disable it. Probably just your browser updated and changed the shortcut key, try searching in your browser menu.
Thank you. I found it now
It change direction from chrome previous version

Ze Ricardo
12-13-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi man, I've been using the player for sometime, no major issues. The thing that is bugging me, is whenever I run the write_config command, I keep missing 6060.json and 6020.json, no matter how many times I download the "json" files and assets, these two are never downloaded. Could you provide a direct download link to only these group of files? Thanks!

xellosp
12-14-2019, 04:06 AM
Hi man, I've been using the player for sometime, no major issues. The thing that is bugging me, is whenever I run the write_config command, I keep missing 6060.json and 6020.json, no matter how many times I download the "json" files and assets, these two are never downloaded. Could you provide a direct download link to only these group of files? Thanks!

Could you be using old scripts somehow? Anyway, here is 6020.json and 6060.json files

Ze Ricardo
12-15-2019, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately the files did not work. I even tried to delete and redownload the files and nothing. As for the scripts, for what I have seen, they are up to date. I tried the ones that comes with the player and the ones that comes in the separate folder and the problem persists. Also, I seem to be missing some scenes, do you know if they are related to both 6020 and 6060.json?

These are the Kamihime with missing scenes. The ones without portrait are the Ikkitousen collab, wich I do not care, to be honest.
imgur.com/a/wp1iipc

Thanks!

xellosp
12-16-2019, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately the files did not work. I even tried to delete and redownload the files and nothing. As for the scripts, for what I have seen, they are up to date. I tried the ones that comes with the player and the ones that comes in the separate folder and the problem persists. Also, I seem to be missing some scenes, do you know if they are related to both 6020 and 6060.json?

These are the Kamihime with missing scenes. The ones without portrait are the Ikkitousen collab, wich I do not care, to be honest.
imgur.com/a/wp1iipc

Thanks!

Did you run from the scripts in order from 0_download_json to 3_write_config?
If you did then did the 6020 (Kikuri-Hime) and 6060 (Djehuti) files not appear in info_kamihime after you ran 0_download_json? Or they did appear in info_kamihime but not in the player after you'd run all the scripts?

Also, those blue color kamihime aren't missing scenes. They just don't have h-scenes ingame and the player treat those with missing h-scenes as having missing scenes, that's all.

wtx
12-16-2019, 03:22 PM
Greetings!

I have been interested in this game's h-content for a while now, and I'm glad to have come across this viewer (both the current version, and the one made by Eliont) as otherwise I would've been unable to watch the scenes due to my limited time. So thank you all very very much!

However, while browsing a complete dump of all the game's artworks, I've noticed there are a number of h-scenes that don't seem to be included in the viewer. I understand many of those are probably from the Japanese version and might not have been added to the Nutaku version yet. However, I do wonder if I'm still missing something, considering the last build of the viewer was from a few months ago. There are a few characters whose scenes I'd love to be able to watch, and I imagine that there's a possibility that they've been since added to the Nutaku version of the game, and possibly even shared somewhere already.

So I ask, is there such a way to add more scenes? Is that what the .json files being shared here are used for? If so, is there a place where I can find all the recent ones, or should I just go through each page in this thread and download them individually? And as a side question, does Mokosh have a second love scene? I happen to like her a lot, and her first scene ends in a bit of a cliffhanger, so I'd love to have some closure.

Thank you very much in advance.

xellosp
12-17-2019, 07:02 AM
Greetings!

I have been interested in this game's h-content for a while now, and I'm glad to have come across this viewer (both the current version, and the one made by Eliont) as otherwise I would've been unable to watch the scenes due to my limited time. So thank you all very very much!

However, while browsing a complete dump of all the game's artworks, I've noticed there are a number of h-scenes that don't seem to be included in the viewer. I understand many of those are probably from the Japanese version and might not have been added to the Nutaku version yet. However, I do wonder if I'm still missing something, considering the last build of the viewer was from a few months ago. There are a few characters whose scenes I'd love to be able to watch, and I imagine that there's a possibility that they've been since added to the Nutaku version of the game, and possibly even shared somewhere already.

So I ask, is there such a way to add more scenes? Is that what the .json files being shared here are used for? If so, is there a place where I can find all the recent ones, or should I just go through each page in this thread and download them individually? And as a side question, does Mokosh have a second love scene? I happen to like her a lot, and her first scene ends in a bit of a cliffhanger, so I'd love to have some closure.

Thank you very much in advance.

You can update the player yourself, read my first post for details.

wtx
12-17-2019, 08:34 PM
You can update the player yourself, read my first post for details.

Ah, I see. I assumed I would've needed to have the scenes unlocked, but apparently all I need is to log in. I'm downloading them now, hopefully it all goes well. Thank you for the tip!

Darren
12-18-2019, 09:34 PM
Hello guys,do you know how to cure that error? 13218

alguien
12-19-2019, 11:11 AM
greetings! me, again I have this error in 0_download_json

Saving raw_scenario\kamihime_R\[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri\7011_harem-character.json
File "0_download_json.py", line 300, in <module>
File "0_download_json.py", line 234, in download_kamihime_script
File "0_download_json.py", line 80, in save_script
with open(file_path, 'w') as outfile:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'raw_scenario\\kamihime_R\\[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri\\7011_harem-character.json'

C:\Users\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

Thanks in advance

bakatori
12-20-2019, 10:12 PM
Greetings
found new issue here , after put token
it alway Error , I capture screen attach below

issue found only Nutaku

xellosp
12-21-2019, 03:38 AM
Hello guys,do you know how to cure that error? 13218
Could you try again using the file in attached?

greetings! me, again I have this error in 0_download_json

Saving raw_scenario\kamihime_R\[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri\7011_harem-character.json
File "0_download_json.py", line 234, in download_kamihime_script
File "0_download_json.py", line 80, in save_script
with open(file_path, 'w') as outfile:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'raw_scenario\\kamihime_R\\[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri\\7011_harem-character.json'

C:\Users\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

Thanks in advance
[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri should be SR not R, I wonder what went wrong...
Anyway, could you try deleting the following files/folders and run scripts again?
- In raw_scenario: kamihime_R/[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri and [Festival Lantern] Charis (if exists)
- In info_kamihime: 7083.json and 6135.json

Greetings
found new issue here , after put token
it alway Error , I capture screen attach below

issue found only Nutaku
I think you're using old scripts, you can get the latest scripts in the script folder from my download links.

bakatori
12-21-2019, 08:18 AM
I think you're using old scripts, you can get the latest scripts in the script folder from my download links.
Thank you , but it not work
Issue still same

xellosp
12-21-2019, 08:57 PM
Thank you , but it not work
Issue still same

Then could you try delete raw_scenario/kamihime_SR/Skírnir folder and 6128.json file in info_kamihime and run again?

bakatori
12-22-2019, 12:20 AM
Then could you try delete raw_scenario/kamihime_SR/Skírnir folder and 6128.json file in info_kamihime and run again?

Thank you verymuch. It work now :squint:

alguien
12-28-2019, 11:05 AM
[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri should be SR not R, I wonder what went wrong...
Anyway, could you try deleting the following files/folders and run scripts again?
- In raw_scenario: kamihime_R/[Dawn of Guidance] Ratri and [Festival Lantern] Charis (if exists)
- In info_kamihime: 7083.json and 6135.json

I tried and this new error appears

cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/v1/characters/7083
OK
Saving info_kamihime\7083.json
File "0_download_json.py", line 214, in download_kamihime_script
"title": scene['title'],
KeyError: 'title'

namepls
12-29-2019, 01:06 PM
Heya xellosp, I super appreciate all the help you've been giving to us here! I got a new error I don't think anyone else has got so far. Running 0_download_json.cmd and putting in the XSRF_token and the session values gives this error now:

Download kamihime info...
1.json already exists
https ://r.kamihimeproject.net/v1/characters/2
Token incorrect or has expired

Do we have to use a different token or cookie value now?

xellosp
12-29-2019, 11:52 PM
I tried and this new error appears

cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/v1/characters/7083
OK
File "0_download_json.py", line 214, in download_kamihime_script
"title": scene['title'],
KeyError: 'title'

I think you're using old scripts, can you get the latest scripts in the script folder from my download links and try again?
If that still doesn't work, try using the info files in attached below.

Heya xellosp, I super appreciate all the help you've been giving to us here! I got a new error I don't think anyone else has got so far. Running 0_download_json.cmd and putting in the XSRF_token and the session values gives this error now:

Download kamihime info...
1.json already exists
https ://r.kamihimeproject.net/v1/characters/2
Token incorrect or has expired

Do we have to use a different token or cookie value now?

Still working fine on my end, maybe you copy wrong value? Or maybe the token just happened to expire before you run the script.

alguien
01-15-2020, 04:44 PM
I think you're using old scripts, can you get the latest scripts in the script folder from my download links and try again?
If that still doesn't work, try using the info files in attached below.

hi, well that didn't work fine now i have the same error like early date

1_download_assets:

Amaru 801_harem-summon.json

with this issue i had to download a fresh player. I think my limit are pre-Christmas scenes. so thanks for all. Sorry for my bad english.

Alternate
02-13-2020, 03:28 PM
Hello! It's been some time, and I wanted to get my player updated. The new update just came out, so perfect timing. However, upon converting the files, I happened to run into some error with the conversion.
1 100001_main
1 100001_main.json
Convert script file "100001_main.json"
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\story\1\100001_main.json"
If you want a picture of it, here it is:

xellosp
02-14-2020, 05:39 AM
Hello! It's been some time, and I wanted to get my player updated. The new update just came out, so perfect timing. However, upon converting the files, I happened to run into some error with the conversion.
1 100001_main
1 100001_main.json
Convert script file "100001_main.json"
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\story\1\100001_main.json"
If you want a picture of it, here it is:

Just delete the file 00001_main.json and run again.

Kirashi
02-15-2020, 06:26 AM
Hi, it seems there is an issue with artemis dazzling flame (ssr): there is no OST during the 2 scenes, only the voice works out.

Alternate
02-16-2020, 03:40 PM
Just delete the file 00001_main.json and run again.

It worked. Thanks for the help.

danoct
02-23-2020, 05:28 AM
Hi, I got the Nutaku only player recently, but I was wondering if theres a way to add the DMM scenes to it.

Rohtang
02-23-2020, 08:20 AM
Hi, I got the Nutaku only player recently, but I was wondering if theres a way to add the DMM scenes to it.

Nope, you need the DMM only player or the big player that has both DMM and Nutaku player to get the DMM scene. but first you need a DMM account to open the game first in order to get the DMM scripts as stated in the instructions to add scenes.

Wolfheinirich
03-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Hi, I recently decided to update the dmm player but run into problem running the write_config. I thought I got the latest script file from the mega site. Not sure what went wrong here.

File "3_write_config.py", line 127, in <module>
id = data['job_id']

Wolfheinirich
03-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Hi, I recently decided to update the dmm player but run into problem running the write_config. I thought I got the latest script file from the mega site. Not sure what went wrong here.

File "3_write_config.py", line 127, in <module>
id = data['job_id']

Never mind this, I redownloaded the dmm player and was able to update but now I seem to be running into a memory problem while running the scene... not sure what that is about

While loading <'Crop' <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'dmm/assets/7b40b24d2302fe13ddd2d1b9baaecd85f35e8ff45bc2dc46/5166-2-2_b.jpg'> 90 1.0> 9000 0 900 640>:
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 249, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "game/Zoomable.rpy", line 41, in render
child_render = renpy.render(t, width, height, st, at)
error: Out of memory

Wolfheinirich
03-09-2020, 08:49 PM
Never mind this, I redownloaded the dmm player and was able to update but now I seem to be running into a memory problem while running the scene... not sure what that is about

While loading <'Crop' <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'dmm/assets/7b40b24d2302fe13ddd2d1b9baaecd85f35e8ff45bc2dc46/5166-2-2_b.jpg'> 90 1.0> 9000 0 900 640>:
error: Out of memory
Never mind, I fixed my own problem.

bakatori
03-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Hello , i get new issue here
here it is log

----------------------------------------------------------

While parsing D:\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019/game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_3413.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe8 in position 977: invalid continuation byte

Full traceback:
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\script.py", line 726, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\script.py", line 549, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\parser.py", line 2483, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\parser.py", line 194, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read()
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 674, in read
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 480, in read
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe8 in position 977: invalid continuation byte

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

xellosp
03-12-2020, 08:31 AM
Hello , i get new issue here
here it is log

----------------------------------------------------------

While parsing D:\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019/game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_3413.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\script.py", line 726, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\script.py", line 549, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\parser.py", line 2483, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "D:\Hgames\Kamihime Player 06.08.2019\renpy\parser.py", line 194, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read()
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 674, in read
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 480, in read

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Hmm... nothing wrong on my end.
Well, you can try using my file to see if it works (put them in nutaku/scenario).

MehCut
03-13-2020, 12:24 PM
Hello, I got this error after I updated the player and run a new character:

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/40a16db8bf8057374eb0c0e5aef93cdb463345c12d657b8e/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_eidolon_4103.rpy", line 4, in script
"Haggith" "Don't even think about running. I'm holding you down and you've got no chance of getting up."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nutaku/assets/40a16db8bf8057374eb0c0e5aef93cdb463345c12d657b8e/black.jpg'.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
"Haggith" "Don't even think about running. I'm holding you down and you've got no chance of getting up."
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1145, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, interact=interact)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_fo rward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 254, in render
crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 828, in load
child = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.loa d(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nutaku/assets/40a16db8bf8057374eb0c0e5aef93cdb463345c12d657b8e/black.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

How do I fix it?

nicobandicoot
03-13-2020, 03:44 PM
hey sorry for the confusion, im new with this player, am i suposed to downlawd the player and update it with each new girl the comunity rips from the game? and if so can someone tell me how to do so?

xellosp
03-13-2020, 08:37 PM
Hello, I got this error after I updated the player and run a new character:

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/40a16db8bf8057374eb0c0e5aef93cdb463345c12d657b8e/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1145, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, interact=interact)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 877, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 716, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 508, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_fo rward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 254, in render
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 828, in load
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.loa d(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\A315-41\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

How do I fix it?

Do you have the file black.jpg in folder nutaku?
If you don't, get it from the attach below and put in nutaku folder then run 1_download_assets. It will copy the black.jpg file to missing places.
If you do have it then I guess the script must have missed the copy somehow... Well, just run 1_download_assets again in that case, if it still doesn't work, you can copy black.jpg to assets/40a16db8bf8057374eb0c0e5aef93cdb463345c12d657b8e directly.

hey sorry for the confusion, im new with this player, am i suposed to downlawd the player and update it with each new girl the comunity rips from the game? and if so can someone tell me how to do so?
No need to wait for anything, just follow the instruction in first post to update the player.

MehCut
03-15-2020, 03:45 AM
Do you have the file black.jpg in folder nutaku?
If you don't, get it from the attach below and put in nutaku folder then run 1_download_assets. It will copy the black.jpg file to missing places.
If you do have it then I guess the script must have missed the copy somehow... Well, just run 1_download_assets again in that case, if it still doesn't work, you can copy black.jpg to assets/40a16db8bf8057374eb0c0e5aef93cdb463345c12d657b8e directly.

It seems that my 'assets/40a16db8bf8057374eb0c0e5aef93cdb463345c12d657b8e' folder is missing, so it fixed by run 1_download_assets again.. Thanks xellosp

Ikasa
03-25-2020, 09:43 AM
hello there so i wanna ask if getting more bgm is possible here?

Saberbrush
04-05-2020, 11:18 AM
I'm using the DMM player and I was wondering if anyone knows any easy way to translate the dialogs

DegenAnonDesu69
04-09-2020, 04:22 AM
Thank you for this work xellosp! And I hope you can continue updating this.

On another note, this is not really related to Kamihime itself but I'm also wondering if it's possible for you to be able to make a Player like this on a DMM game called "Devil Carnival"? I (and several others) would definitely love to have a Player like this for that game as well.

Hope you would consider, thank you.

drawkcaB
04-16-2020, 09:05 PM
Hi there, I just downloaded the player recently adn was wondering if there was a way to get the image files for the scenarios somehow ? Much appreciated.

Ryghteous
04-20-2020, 12:32 AM
I was trying to run the config.exe but this occurred:

C:\Kamihime\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"
File "3_write_config.py", line 6, in <module>
from listing import UnicodeConfigParser
ImportError: No module named listing

C:\Kamihime\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>pause

Anybody got an idea of what might've happened?

Haxmo
04-27-2020, 08:13 PM
Sharing some high quality high fps webms I made of a couple of my favorites.
Download then open with a web browser to loop.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mvBeUujiJ2tOdxg9Tf-_WJzZaVwLe5sJ

nonamesleft
05-08-2020, 08:22 PM
what does "00_convert_script" do? it is with all the other scripts to add scenes to the player

rhen31
06-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Hi I am new to this game and I recently downloaded the player,I just want to ask on how I can update it or add new scenes.Thank you.

uhpmh
06-16-2020, 08:55 AM
D:\New folder\1\30\2000\9\2\11\Private\MyFolder\Kamihime_ Player-1.0-pc\game\nuta
ku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "0_download_json.py"
XSRF-TOKEN: eyJpdiI6ImRwOUxqUXRZakF3eEdcL2JNYUg5d1ZBPT0iLCJ2YW x1ZSI6IlFKamY1eEZH
Y2pzOURGSEVYZnhOQitlaVwvWFdPejJVS1wvY2FySmpJSVVlTD J3eEFhb3BMdVhUeDh2SjExYlhyMWpt
NFE2UVNVWXBKYXBaV1lpWG55VHc9PSIsIm1hYyI6IjFmNmExNG U1Y2ZjNWUzYjk2OWMzNDkwOWUwNTdl
OWEyYmUyYjliNTZiMWU4NWUxNTYxYjM0ODcyYTBiMDBjYjUifQ %3D%3D
session: eyJpdiI6Im5iXC96UkVUczFPW
Download soul info...
File "0_download_json.py", line 519, in <module>
soul_infos = download_souls_info()
File "0_download_json.py", line 186, in download_souls_info
info.extend(json.loads(r.text)['data'])
KeyError: 'data'

D:\New folder\1\30\2000\9\2\11\Private\MyFolder\Kamihime_ Player-1.0-pc\game\nuta
ku>pause

What to do

MochiCum
06-19-2020, 01:56 PM
Does anyone have the Emerald Boa Archer Atum scenes as a gif?

MochiCum
06-19-2020, 07:38 PM
also does anyone know how to fix this error:

File "0_download_json.py", line 295, in download_kamihime_script
info = download_kamihime_episodes_info(info)
File "0_download_json.py", line 266, in download_kamihime_episodes_info
scenario = data['chapters'][0]['scenarios'][0]
KeyError: 'chapters'

C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\shiny\New folder (2)\Kamihime_Player\[Nutaku Only] kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\Scripts>pause

EUC
06-21-2020, 02:18 AM
I ran into this while running 0_download_json.cmd

C:\Users\User\Documents\kamihime player\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\script\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "0_download_json.py"
The system cannot find the path specified.

C:\Users\User\Documents\kamihime player\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\script\nutaku>pause

Anything I can do to fix this?

LegendarySpy00F
06-21-2020, 03:59 AM
Thank you for this amazing work, xellosp!

I think I can make some mp4 and gif now!

By the way, just notice the file 0097-2-2_c2.jpg in Nutaku was broken.

Slashley
06-21-2020, 08:15 AM
C:\Users\User\Documents\kamihime player\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\script\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "0_download_json.py"
The system cannot find the path specified.Chances are the pathname is too goddamn long. Don't run things under a monstrosity such as "C:\Users\User\Documents\kamihime player\[Nutaku]kamihime_player"

Just move it to c:\PORN\ or something.

EUC
06-21-2020, 10:27 AM
Chances are the pathname is too goddamn long. Don't run things under a monstrosity such as "C:\Users\User\Documents\kamihime player\[Nutaku]kamihime_player"

Just move it to c:\PORN\ or something.

Moved it to desktop and voila, it worked. I always had this habit of organising my stuff into a million folders. I just can't help it.

djrslayer
06-23-2020, 03:55 PM
I am also getting the following error message.

C:\Users\djrsl\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"

C:\Users\djrsl\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>pause

Does anyone know the solution to the issue? Would anyone be able to open the 3_write_config.py file and let me know what it reads on line 6 of their file?

Jessa
06-24-2020, 08:14 AM
Here (https://github.com/xellosp/kamihime-player/blob/master/game/nutaku/3_write_config.py) is your file. Seems like your installed python's version lacks some modules.

EUC
06-27-2020, 03:56 AM
This thing popped up for me as well.

C:\Users\User\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"

C:\Users\User\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>pause

Jessa mentioned that it's because of missing modules, any idea where and how I can get those?

xellosp
07-04-2020, 02:05 AM
Sorry, I've been busy with RL so didn't have time to check forums lately.

This thing popped up for me as well.

C:\Users\User\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "3_write_config.py"

C:\Users\User\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\script\nutaku>pause

Jessa mentioned that it's because of missing modules, any idea where and how I can get those?

I checked the zip file and listing.py is there so idk why it is missing for you. Anyway, here is the listing file, just unzip it to nutaku folder.

miraclevision
07-09-2020, 12:45 AM
There is no way to repair the scenes or a link to download them separately, download the nutaku player 3 times and the same scenes still give me errors(pd:forget it I already understood how it updates the new scenes you work for me but the old ones most don't)

miraclevision
07-09-2020, 11:38 AM
anyone know how to fix this error

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aeceb4a7bdc4faccd2e8a3ee6aef86283f/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_7910.rpy", line 3, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aeceb4a7bdc4faccd2e8a3ee6aef86283f/black.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aeceb4a7bdc4faccd2e8a3ee6aef86283f/black.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Full traceback:
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aeceb4a7bdc4faccd2e8a3ee6aef86283f/black.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 254, in render
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 828, in load
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aeceb4a7bdc4faccd2e8a3ee6aef86283f/black.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

xellosp
07-11-2020, 01:49 AM
anyone know how to fix this error

While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aeceb4a7bdc4faccd2e8a3ee6aef86283f/black.jpg'> 90 1.0>:

Full traceback:
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 254, in render
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
surf = image.load()
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 828, in load
surf = image.load()
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
File "E:\Users\estalinuim\Desktop\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

Your black.jpg file may be corrupted. You can copy the black.jpg file in nutaku folder and replace the one in "nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aeceb4a7bdc4faccd2e8a3ee6aef86283f"

Kirashi
07-12-2020, 07:34 PM
Hi xello, I tried almost all scene and intro, and there is some errors here and there (crash/missing ost etc). I think the tool need a little update. I tried to warn you one or two month ago but never got any answer so I thought you gave up on the updates. Are you still interested to know the issues with the player?

xellosp
07-14-2020, 08:55 AM
Hi xello, I tried almost all scene and intro, and there is some errors here and there (crash/missing ost etc). I think the tool need a little update. I tried to warn you one or two month ago but never got any answer so I thought you gave up on the updates. Are you still interested to know the issues with the player?

Sorry, I've been busy the past few months so couldn't update the player. Could you tell what were the errors again? I will try look into it.

Crosoak
07-16-2020, 02:22 AM
Did DMM change anything? Can't find anything in r.kamihimeproject.net cookies since majikoi update.

xellosp
07-16-2020, 06:01 AM
Did DMM change anything? Can't find anything in r.kamihimeproject.net cookies since majikoi update.

Yeah, they changed the header information of the API. Now it uses x-kh-session instead of xsrf and session.
I couldn't find x-kh-session in Application tab but you can find it in Network tab. Just choose a random link that has x-kh-session in "Request Headers" and copy it to the script.
Here is the updated script.

NinikoXIV
07-16-2020, 11:32 AM
Simple Way of finding it~
Just passing by~

Little Hsien
07-16-2020, 02:13 PM
something is wrong here, i changed the script and it seems to work fine but it didnt download any new scene, last time i updated was when fire Dagda released but i got nothing new this time, no thunder Ishtar, no wind Osiris etc. :(

Wolfheinirich
07-16-2020, 03:46 PM
Sorry, I've been busy the past few months so couldn't update the player. Could you tell what were the errors again? I will try look into it.

I am actually having some random crashing and every so often it would complain about out of memory.

Kirashi
07-16-2020, 09:11 PM
Hi xilexio, as promised here is the list. I made a full search since I knew you would take the time to check it out.

Story: Conforting Baal H scene: crash randomly midway during the H scene

KamiHime:
Rare:
(Cheeful Beach Girl) Aten: Crash at the start of the H scene
(Refreshing dessert) Apep: crash during the intro midway always at the same time
(Reminicence Painting)Caspiel : Crash at the start of the H scene
(Temperance Lance) Anat: Crash at the start of the H scene
Akhkazu: Crash at the start of the H scene
Aristaeus: Crash at the start of the H scene
Boreas: Crash in the midle of the introduction scene
Lir: crash at the start of the H scene

SR:
(Guidepost of passion) Sati: Crash at the start of the first H scene (the second H scene works fine)
(Lancer in the Beach) Forseti: Both H scenes crash at the start
(Midnight Rush) Sequana:Both H scenes crash at the start
(Shining Bride) Luna: Both H scenes crash at the start
(Sternous Bow) Attar: Both H scenes crash at the start
Airgetlam: Both H scenes crash at the start
Chou'un (Sei): Introduction scene crash at some point (not long after the start)
Leto: Both H scenes crash at the start
Metis: Crash of the first H scene intro (number 1)
Ninlil: Both H scenes crash at the start

SSR:
(Breakthrough Princess) Arianrod: Both H scenes crash at the start
(Dark Night Wedding) Gaia: no OST at the second H scene
(Dazzling Flame) Artemis: no OST for both H scene
(Ice Fog Warden) Pluto: Both H scenes crash at the start
(Ocean Guardian) Shamash: Both H scenes crash at the start
Apollo: Both H scenes crash at the start
Asherah (Awakaened): Crash at the start of the H scene
Dagda: Both H scenes crash at the start
Haruhi Suzumiya: The introduction scene works fine, but the second introduction scene crash midway
Ishtar: Both H scenes crash at the start
Yalaraja: Both introductions before H scenes crash, both H scenes work fine though

Eidolon:
(Guiding Wind) Yatagarasu: H scene crash at the start
Almisael: H scene crash at the start
Kazuki Kazami: crash of the intro before H scene
Litan: Crash at the start of the H scene
Och: Crash at the start of the H scene
Seiryu: Crash at the start of the H scene
Suzaku: Crash at the start of the H scene
Zahhak: Crash at the start of the H scene

Soul:
Asclepius: Crash at the start of the H scene
Charlemagne: Crash at the start of the H scene
Hector: Crash at the start of the H scene
Medea: Crash at the start of the H scene
Romulus: Crash at the start of the H scene

You should have the same errors with your player, if you have any question or need a screen I'll show you anything you need.

SaberToothbrush
07-23-2020, 12:12 PM
Anyone knows what is the best way to translate the DMM scenes?

glob
08-06-2020, 06:02 PM
hey guys, so i wanted to update my player with new scenes but i came across an issue

forgive me for not knowing any better, cause i've never actually touched a coding language before (but i'm horny so here we are)

...am i even in the right place to launch the script? this is where i went:

YouGotToBeKittenMe
08-08-2020, 07:48 AM
hey guys, so i wanted to update my player with new scenes but i came across an issue

The .cmd files are launched in the normal windows command line, not in the python interpreter like in your screenshot.
I think you just launch them in the folder where they are.

glob
08-09-2020, 09:25 AM
yup that looks like that would be it, thanks lol

MalusCorvus
08-20-2020, 08:42 PM
Hoping to see (Raging Marine) Proserpina's scenes soon... missed the event where she was introduced.

Varona
08-24-2020, 12:28 AM
Do you just run the new 0_download_json? I was running it and got this for a split second before the command window closed (I had to screen record and get a screenshot of the frame), then when I ran 1_download_assets I was seeing the occasional error while saving some of the new files.

cargarz
09-03-2020, 01:45 AM
thank you very much Xellosp-sama for update the player

Hoping to see (Raging Marine) Proserpina's scenes soon... missed the event where she was introduced.
i got her, and the scane is very good ngl

MalusCorvus
09-07-2020, 01:15 AM
i got her, and the scane is very good ngl

I admit I'm quite taken with her, and want to see more of her regardless, but that's good to know. I just need to get the files, somehow, and also figure out how to update the player.

EDIT: Figured it out.

So yeah. I'd been drifting away from Kamihime for a while, and stopped logging in one day... just as the event was launched, in which the new Proserpina was released. I was quite pissed when I found out, as Proserpina was the one unit I really wanted another version of, and didn't expect. But all is well now. And all this player needs is the ability to view Event scenes, and I can quit this game for real...

Related, what happened in that summer event?

Varona
09-14-2020, 01:14 AM
I've tried updating my player and kept getting errors when running 1_download_assets; tried doing the rest of the process and I don't see any of the new himes. Here's what I found in my error logs:

SaberToothbrush
10-27-2020, 01:28 AM
Does the player still work fine? I hope so since water chernobog is going to be released in some days and I can't wait to have the translated scenes.
Also do I have to enter my session token and everything else whenever I want to update? or I can simply skip that step?

rndmdd
11-03-2020, 07:59 PM
My player doesn't download any new potrait/full art when updated. Can I do something to fix it?

YouGotToBeKittenMe
11-05-2020, 06:26 PM
My player doesn't download any new potrait/full art when updated. Can I do something to fix it?

The potrait/full art is pulled from kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Kamihime_Project_Wiki
The Wiki URLs changed so someone would have to update the scripts. You could download them manually and put them in the portrait and portrait_full folder respectively.

Toolkit
11-11-2020, 12:40 AM
I seem to have the same issue, but was able to pull them from the DMM version and rename them. Seem to have a few that don't want to cooperate.

Mismatched Portrait:
Southern Star lord

Rename doesn't work for:
Skrnir (Tried Sk rnir, Skrnir, Sk'rnir... none of these worked)

If i can get an exact title of what exactly its looking for to show up, it would help out a lot. As well as the proper (Portrait) for Southern Star Lord.

noitou
11-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Renaming the character in the .json file in the info directory will fix the problem.
The main story of the dmm version has changed, but I can't add it.

Toolkit
11-13-2020, 12:27 AM
its the JSON file that needs renamed? updating the names of the portrait files fixed most of my "Blank" Spaces. all except for SKrnir. if thats all it takes then im SOL.... don't have a JSON editor

Update: I fixed it by using the "í" (I-Acute) symbol. If anyone needs a current Portraits (Both Closeup and Full) file (Up to the Halloween 2020 Characters) here's a MEGA Link. Either look for whats missing or replace your players portrait files.

Note: Southern Star Lord's Closeup may be incorrect. Sorry if it is.

MEGA: //mega.nz/folder/A8cyVLTQ#bmF1AKMwv2tkZY_-S4Ndtw

noitou
12-20-2020, 07:51 AM
I can't update the dmm version.
new kamihime,new eidolon,main new quests,SSR Machine beast....

Toolkit
02-13-2021, 11:24 AM
I can't update the dmm version.
new kamihime,new eidolon,main new quests,SSR Machine beast....

there's an earlier post that explains that the DMM changed with an x-kh session instead of SESSIONID

namepls
03-12-2021, 11:45 PM
Yeah, they changed the header information of the API. Now it uses x-kh-session instead of xsrf and session.
I couldn't find x-kh-session in Application tab but you can find it in Network tab. Just choose a random link that has x-kh-session in "Request Headers" and copy it to the script.
Here is the updated script.

So I replaced the previous version of 0_download_json.zip with this one and input the new x-kh-session value, but now I get this error:

File "0_download_json.py", line 492, in <module>
futures = [executor.submit(download_soul_info, soul_info) for soul_info in soul_infos]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Any clue what to do here?

Osler
03-15-2021, 03:25 AM
there's an earlier post that explains that the DMM changed with an x-kh session instead of SESSIONID

Did they change the way the Nutaku version works as well?

Rea
03-16-2021, 12:47 AM
I can't seem to find the XSRF-Token and Session cookies in https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com on nutaku.

In fact, I don't see any cookies in there at all.

miraclevision
03-17-2021, 09:30 PM
It seems that they also changed the formula in nutaku version, I no longer get the XSRF-Token and session

miraclevision
03-17-2021, 09:36 PM
I tried to change the 0_download_json but I couldn't work any of them, I'm a newbie at this point, wait for someone more experienced for a new version of (nutaku) 0_download_json

bcp5
03-18-2021, 04:16 AM
So I replaced the previous version of 0_download_json.zip with this one and input the new x-kh-session value, but now I get this error:

File "0_download_json.py", line 492, in <module>
futures = [executor.submit(download_soul_info, soul_info) for soul_info in soul_infos]
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Any clue what to do here?

I am also getting the same exact issue on both DMM and Nutaku.

Toolkit
03-21-2021, 02:14 PM
It appears that they have. Bummer right? guess well have to wait for a new version, using the DMM one brings an error (As a few have already displayed)

Ilquines
03-23-2021, 01:01 AM
Litterally made an account. to say its in Nutaku.net insted of the CF.r.kami
the verylast thing in the Cookies of the Nutaku.net has the Xsrf-token, as for session i have no clue
might be nutaku token?

no idea if this is actually what is needed to update or what but i did notice this

wtx
04-03-2021, 11:17 AM
Hoping this gets an update. I absolutely adore the viewer for this game.

Pandalicious
04-03-2021, 10:46 PM
I'm getting this aswell, nutaku:

Download soul info...
File "0_download_json.py", line 519, in <module>
soul_infos = download_souls_info()
File "0_download_json.py", line 186, in download_souls_info
info.extend(json.loads(r.text)['data'])
KeyError: 'data'

xellosp
04-09-2021, 07:40 AM
Sorry, I've already quit this game so I didn't check this forum these past few months.
Since someone pm me about the script not working on new update, I will do one last update for this player.
Well, it's not really a new update since I already did it for dmm version a year ago.
Anyway, what happened is the game changed from using xsrf-token and session to x-kh-session. Unfortunately, you can't find x-kh-session using the old way anymore.
To get x-kh-session, open dev tools (F12) and switch to Network tab then from the list of url below, choose any link that has x-kh-session in Request Headers. Copy the value x-kh-session to the new script and it should work.

wtx
04-09-2021, 08:00 AM
Sorry, I've already quit this game so I didn't check this forum these past few months.
Since someone pm me about the script not working on new update, I will do one last update for this player.
Well, it's not really a new update since I already did it for dmm version a year ago.
Anyway, what happened is the game changed from using xsrf-token and session to x-kh-session. Unfortunately, you can't find x-kh-session using the old way anymore.
To get x-kh-session, open dev tools (F12) and switch to Network tab then from the list of url below, choose any link that has x-kh-session in Request Headers. Copy the value x-kh-session to the new script and it should work.

Thank you so much, and once again, I'm sorry to have bothered you. Hopefully there aren't any changes and we can keep archiving this game up until its end. :bgrin:

Osler
04-10-2021, 03:55 AM

I appreciate it greatly.

noitou
04-10-2021, 10:28 PM

I'm using the dmm version. Thanks to that, I was able to watch episodes of KAMIHIME and EIDOLON added after 2020/12/10. However, the main quest and SSR Machine Beast episodes added after 2020/12/10 were not available.

Haxmo
06-20-2021, 01:45 PM
The download for [Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi is broken. Does anyone have her assets?

drawkcaB
06-24-2021, 11:27 AM
Anyone having this error?

File "1_download_assets.py", line 171, in <module>
data = json.load(file)
File "C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\json\__init__.py", line 291, in load
**kw)
File "C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\json\__init__.py", line 339, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\json\decoder.py", line 364, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "C:\Users\PC\Downloads\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\json\decoder.py", line 382, in raw_decode
raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

jaycive
07-02-2021, 12:55 AM
Has anyone been having a problem with newer characters receiving this exception:
While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aefcc4f133daa77aa3e8a3ee6aef86283f/6192-3-2_a.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_11010.rpy", line 10, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aefcc4f133daa77aa3e8a3ee6aef86283f/6192-3-2_a.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aefcc4f133daa77aa3e8a3ee6aef86283f/6192-3-2_a.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

I went to the file location where the images are stored and you cant even load the pictures because it says they're not supported. Is there a way to fix this?

HowToRecordScenes
07-08-2021, 08:08 AM
Hi, is it possible to record these scenes yourself (including audio recording) with a specific kind of recording software? I've tried with OBS before but it kept interacting with the Nutaku login page rather than actually displaying the in-game screen of Kamihime.

hentaiguy
08-28-2021, 10:01 PM
so is there a guide for beginners on how to use this or anyone able to help me out? i downloaded and extracted but thats as far as i got, i try to run application and nothing happens so idk if its me or my system

hentaiguy
08-28-2021, 11:15 PM
so is there a guide for beginners on how to use this or anyone able to help me out? i downloaded and extracted but thats as far as i got, i try to run application and nothing happens so idk if its me or my system

So after resetting my computer I was able to open the app but I’m not sure how to run the scripts to update the scenes, can anyone help me with that part? Also there was no option for nutaku only a dmm option, is there still supposed to be a nutaku version?

mystery
09-02-2021, 04:15 PM

i am not sure what to do can someone help me

mystery
09-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Has anyone been having a problem with newer characters receiving this exception:
While loading <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aefcc4f133daa77aa3e8a3ee6aef86283f/6192-3-2_a.jpg'> 90 1.0>:
File "game/nutaku/scenario/story_nutaku_kamihime_11010.rpy", line 10, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aefcc4f133daa77aa3e8a3ee6aef86283f/6192-3-2_a.jpg",90,1.0)))) at top as cg with dissolve
Exception: Could not load image u'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aefcc4f133daa77aa3e8a3ee6aef86283f/6192-3-2_a.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

I went to the file location where the images are stored and you cant even load the pictures because it says they're not supported. Is there a way to fix this?mine says the same and i dont know how to fix it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

cocosub18
09-16-2021, 09:44 AM
I think there's a bug where some characters don't get downloaded.

I'm still missing (Princess of Thunder) Anshar and (Flaming Lady) Parvati, after repeating 0_download about 3 times. The other characters added at the same time were downloaded successfully.

---edit
Solution from xellosp-san
Open the file 0_download_json.py in nutaku folder and scroll to the end file.
Edit the line "for y in xrange(300):" under this line "print_console('Download kamihime info...')"
Increase the value of y range from 200 to 300 or more

imljc
09-21-2021, 04:59 AM
How to sort?

imljc
09-23-2021, 05:00 AM
Does anyone know why I only build_rpy the few newest character and report an error when playing

auntesaunt
10-29-2021, 01:16 PM
Hello thank you very much first.

DMM Kamihime update and add "skins" and add index skins ( but use 14314_harem-character+14315_harem-character )

base url need to add https:// r.kami himeproject.net/v1/ a_skins ? (I guess like it by link of jobs)

skins?json

{
"data": [{
"character_id": 8001,
"is_owned": true,
"unread_episode": false
}],
"max_record_count": 1
}

character_episodes?json

{
"data": [{
"character_id": 3,
"rare": "ssrare",
"element_type": 5,
"is_owned": true,
"aroused_character_id": -1,
"unread_episode": false
}, {

miraclevision
12-14-2021, 01:50 AM
Well, a new problem was presented in the nutaku kamihime player when downloading the new eidolon in assets and converting the script, this error appears
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\eidolon\[Sincere Magician] Viatis\9903_harem-summon.json"

and the download stops completely, someone knows how to solve this error, it's the first time that I get

Prophet
12-17-2021, 06:59 AM
Seems Kamihime nutaku has changed their storage url formatting, which will give the "Failed to download script" error you are seeing miraclevision.

Working on a new script to deal with these changes. Might take a few days though I am only doing this on my off time.

Edit:
So apparently I am a liar, cuz it took a few minutes rather than a few days to fix.
I strongly suggest taking a backup of your scripts before replacing with mine, but this should fix it.

Also you will have to delete all the json files which are failing on the convert step(most likely the newest ones you have downloaded), and redownload them via my script, and use my script for any future json downloads.

Have fun.

wtx
12-17-2021, 01:53 PM
Seems Kamihime nutaku has changed their storage url formatting, which will give the "Failed to download script" error you are seeing miraclevision.

Working on a new script to deal with these changes. Might take a few days though I am only doing this on my off time.

Edit:
So apparently I am a liar, cuz it took a few minutes rather than a few days to fix.
I strongly suggest taking a backup of your scripts before replacing with mine, but this should fix it.

Also you will have to delete all the json files which are failing on the convert step(most likely the newest ones you have downloaded), and redownload them via my script, and use my script for any future json downloads.

Have fun.

I haven't tested it yet but I just wanted to say you're a goddamn hero. Love watching the scenes, hate playing gacha. This viewer is a life saver and I'm glad people are keeping it alive.

miraclevision
12-18-2021, 02:07 AM

Edit:

Have fun.

It worked fine but now I fail with (Dancer of Peace) Apsara and it is possible that it will fail with (Archangel of Light) Ramiel which are the new ones together with viatus, their scripts were not downloaded since the error was with viatus and it did not continue more from there
edit: ok, it worked, I just needed to delete other files .json not so recent, now everything could be downloaded without problems thanks for the work brother

wtx
12-18-2021, 08:17 AM
I had a few errors starting out with the new download script too. Though eventually, after a couple of tries, everything worked out. I got Aspara and Ramiel in my viewer and working correctly. Maybe try to go through the steps again with a new session token.

And while we're talking about getting the viewer and downloaders working again, would it be possible to fix '5_download_portrait.py' as well? It's been broken for a while, I think wikia changed their URL formats or something. '4_download_full_art.py' still works fine.

Prophet
12-18-2021, 09:46 PM
Hmm, I'm pretty sure I fixed the portrait download a while ago, guess I didn't share it. Your guess is right if i recall correctly the url formatting changed a bit.

Once again, best thing to do is to take a backup of the original script just in case.

Enjoy.

Toolkit
12-29-2021, 08:30 AM
unless im missing something it looks like the assets program is broken too. it gets to a certain point for me then just stops. no error or anything.

edit: My mistake, the process is just taking longer to download assets than normal. its running fine still.

miraclevision
01-01-2022, 04:28 AM
What a good way to start the year with an error when downloading the assets, if someone can help me my knowledge on the subject is limited

Leader of Light] Uriel 12306_harem-character.json
Convert script file...
[Leader of Light] Uriel 12307_harem-character.json
Convert script file...
[Leader of Light] Uriel 12308_harem-character.json
Convert script file...

File "1_download_assets.py", line 225, in <module>
data = download_hscene_script(file_path, data)
File "1_download_assets.py", line 120, in download_hscene_script
script = json.loads(script)M2I3NDQzZjI3ZSJ9

Python27\lib\json\__init__.py", line 339, in loads
\Python27\lib\json\decoder.py", line 367, in decode
raise ValueError(errmsg("Extra data", s, end, len(s)))
ValueError: Extra data: line 1 column 8 - line 249 column 1 (char 7 - 5934)
and the whole download stops

Toolkit
01-09-2022, 07:46 AM
Getting the same error message. not sure how to fix this one either.

Edit: Deleted the files that are broken, [Leader of Light] Uriel is still broken, always breaks on this one download (Download assets and Convert) Commander of Dusk Yamaraja Fails on the Build Step

miraclevision
01-14-2022, 01:07 AM
Is it possible to force uriel to skip so that the download can continue? if so how is it done edit:well I managed to get past this error but now there is the Commander of Dusk Yamaraja and her failure in the build step

miraclevision
01-19-2022, 06:23 AM
well I can't fix the Commander of Dusk Yamaraja error so you have to delete the folder before using build_steep, everything else works edit:Chernobog (Awakened) is censored remember to delete your assets so that the uncensored version is downloaded when nutaku one day i will fix it

bcp5
01-29-2022, 07:26 AM
I think I was able to download everything, but when using the player on new characters, the player crashes and I get the error:

While running game code:
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'story_nutaku_kamihime_12303'.

Full traceback:
File "E:\New folder\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\New folder\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\New folder\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
File "E:\New folder\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "E:\New folder\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'story_nutaku_kamihime_12303'.

Does anyone know what the "story" downloads are? I believe I was able to download all of the assets, but for some reason many characters do not have a story download.

Heltiox
02-15-2022, 12:08 AM
Hello all, I seem to be having trouble downloading the newest characters on the dmm version. I believe the problem is in the 0_download_json program that asks for an x-kh-session because when I run it, nothing new seems to be downloaded. It seems to have started with the valentine's sol and asherah. Does anyone else have this problem or a solution?

darkmirai
02-19-2022, 03:43 AM
There are problems downloading the new scenes in dmm from Sol San Valentin, has anyone found the solution?

Berwayer
02-22-2022, 06:59 PM
I applied the changes from this post (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157091.html#post157091) to the DMM player's 0_download_json and it downloaded Water Sol and the newer characters.14382

Dragon Sins
02-23-2022, 07:30 AM
Is there a new update to the player? The last one is from April....

Berwayer
02-23-2022, 08:07 AM
The maker of the offline player said that they don't play the game anymore (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post156335.html#post156335). You'll have to check posts for attached files from whichever players decide to update the scripts.

catBEAN
02-23-2022, 11:58 PM
If possible can I ask how you managed to do it? I've saved a copy of my original 0_download_json and just put in the downloaded version from the post you linked prior but there is an error when it comes to downloading. I'm not too sure what I should be changing regarding the dmm version, but any help would be great. Sorry for the trouble!

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 12:17 AM
Prophet's post, the one I linked to in my 0_download_json post, said to delete the newest json files (Water Sol and newer or 1/31/2022 onwards) within "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\info_kamihime" and "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\info_eidolon". However, I deleted and reinstalled the whole player before running the new DMM script. I lack a proper understanding of how the scripts work so you might want to wait for someone who isn't using trial and error to help you.

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 01:33 AM
Oh okay thanks for the quick response! Since it seems like you went with redownloading the player, did you end up just putting the script that Prophet made on his post on the spot where the old 0_download_json would be? Just have to verify before I try anything wonky that might make me redownload the entire player again after this time.

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 03:04 AM
Prophet's file is for the Nutaku offline player, I only have the DMM player downloaded. I compared the default Nutaku file to his using the Notepad++ Compare plugin and then applied the changes (it's only 4 lines, which I'm guessing make the program search more thoroughly for json files) to the DMM file. 14383143851438614384 The screenshots show the differences between the default Nutaku file and the updated Nutaku file. I copied and pasted the new code into the default DMM file, then ran the updated DMM 0_download_json and the other default DMM script files.

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 11:11 AM
Did you happen to meet with the error of eidolon 12703 not existing? I've tried deleting all the .json files after 1/31/22 and even redownloading all the .json files but I'm still currently stuck with this error.

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 11:44 AM
The eidolon with 12703_harem-summon is [万手の海獣]クラーケン/[Marine Animal] Kraken, which I've successfully downloaded. 14389 You might also need to delete the newer files in "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario" and "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario". I don't know what is the minimum amount of files that need to be deleted, which is why I did a clean reinstall.

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 11:58 AM
I also reinstalled the player but maybe my fault might have lied in where I installed the prior files such as the .json files for the older himes/eidos? Going to try out uninstalling the raw_scenario and scenario folders and maybe it'll fix itself by downloading again.

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 12:03 PM
Programs generally get buggy if the file address has too many characters in it, so you could try moving the main folder closer to the hard drive folder, it's a looks like "C:" or some other capital letter and a colon.

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 12:10 PM
I'll try another clean reinstall toward C: and maybe ignore the older R/SR/SSR files and hopefully it'll work. On your first post where you confirmed that you can find water sol in your player, did you happen to edit that download_json file? If you happened to do it already, I might just download that and use it instead of possibly messing up the code while trying to edit it.

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 12:23 PM
A clean reinstall alone didn't get me the characters after 1/31/2022, I had to alter the 0_download_json file in order for it to work. I recommend doing another clean install and then either replace the default 0_download_json with the updated one I posted or edit the file yourself. Then run it and check the json file locations to see if you have the new ones before downloading assets, which can take several hours. I let my desktop run all night to get all of the assets.

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 12:29 PM
If possible can I ask what json files you looked for to make sure it was updated? Or are you talking about the edits within the 0_download_json file that we would have to edit?

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 12:36 PM
Look for [彷徨う境]チェルノボーグ/[Wandering Border] Chernobog and [認容せし煌翼]ベロボーグ/[Tolerable Glitter Wings] Belobog in "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR". This is to confirm that the updated 0_download_json works so you don't waste time doing the other steps.

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 12:44 PM
Just outside of the player since I'm just letting it download now, can I ask if there's anything specific you're during regarding finding the x-kh-session? I've heard there was some kind of updated way to find it but I'm still using the F12 Chrome into clicking on the raid tab to find the x-kh-session.

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 12:52 PM
I use the "Developer Tools" under the "More Tools" within the three dot menu, or use F12/Ctrl+Shift+I. 14388

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 12:59 PM
ohhhhh you're using the kh-session? I scrolled down all the way to the bottom of that page and it showed a x-kh-session too so wasn't sure. I guess I'll be using that one since it seems to work on your end.

Berwayer
02-24-2022, 01:04 PM
I didn't realize that x-kh-session was below kh-session since I haven't gotten errors using the kh-session value and haven't compared the two until now.

catBEAN
02-24-2022, 01:08 PM
Its good to know both can potentially work, sorry again for all the trouble answering all my questions. I'm not sure if I'll be asking more when the download finishes but hopefully all of this will answer questions that other people might ask later when looking through here.

beegoot
02-26-2022, 10:12 PM
Hey! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but has anyone solved the errors for the Nutaku player? All the scenes since the New Year's event cannot be opened and apparently there are errors in the downloads. While I'm at it, is it possible to download scenes from the mechanical beasts as well? They seem to be missing in the DMM player as well. Thanks!

Berwayer
02-27-2022, 07:50 AM
I don't know what's wrong with the Nutaku player, but I've figured out how to download the Machine Beast eidolons' scenes 14390. Here's the change I made to 0_download_json (the right one is the new one): 14391. I've applied the change to my DMM 0_download_json (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-44.html#post157287) and Prophet's Nutaku 0_download_json (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-43.html#post157091) for those who don't want to edit the file themselves. Check "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\eidolon" for the Machine Beast eidolons 14394 before using 1_download_assets.

beegoot
02-27-2022, 07:50 PM
Thanks man! I guess we'll just have to be patient for the Nutaku player to be fixed

beegoot
02-28-2022, 07:02 AM

So I've downloaded their files using the 1_download_assets but for some reason, their scenes are still not appearing both for Nutaku and DMM? I did receive these errors as you can see from the attachments from 2_build_rpy and 3_write_config and I'm guessing they're related? Would appreciate the help!

Edit: I have downloaded the Ayarabu collab characters from today's event and they too are not appearing in the player for some reason, just like the beasts but their .json and everything are downloaded from what I can see in the raw_scenario folder. This time the 2_build_rpy worked fine but 3_write_config still gave me this error: 14397

Berwayer
03-01-2022, 09:18 AM
I've managed to download the Ayakashi Rumble collab characters 143981439914400 with the default 2_build_rpy and 3_write_config DMM files. I've installed the Nutaku player, but I'm still downloading the assets.

Edit: I didn't have any problems with the Nutaku player's 2_build_rpy, [Commander of the Dusk] Yamaraja works for me with the default file: 14401. I've gotten the Machine Beast eidolons to work on the Nutaku player by changing the highlighted code in 3_write_config, the right one is the new one: 14402.

Berwayer
03-02-2022, 10:05 AM
14403 Here's the updated 3_write_config for the Nutaku player.

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Currently I'm in the same position too after attempting the update for the mech beast on the DMM player also so maybe something went wrong when I was editing the file for the 0_download? Messing with copies right now but no results yet.

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 12:48 PM
For the DMM player, did you manage to to get the Ayakashi Rumble characters' scenes? I haven't needed to modify anything besides 0_download_json, so if the subsequent steps are what's falling I don't have any ideas at the moment.

Edit: To be more specific on the 0_download_json edits:

Replace "resource_code = '/'.join([resource_directory[-4:][i:i+2] for i in range(0, len(resource_directory[-4:]), 2)])" with "resource_code = '/'.join([resource_directory[-6:][i:i+3] for i in range(0, len(resource_directory[-6:]), 3)])" for lines 228, 333, and 427 [-4 is replaced by -6, 2 is replaced by 3]

Replace "for y in xrange(250):" with for "y in xrange(300):" for line 501 [250 is replaced by 300]

Replace "for idx in ((0, 1), (0.011, 35), (0.216, 6), (2, 10), (5, 50), (6, 200), (9.05, 10), (9.2, 20)):" with "for idx in ((0, 1), (0.011, 35), (0.216, 6), (2, 10), (5, 50), (6, 200), (9.05, 10), (9.2, 20), (9.51, 6)):" for line 513 [(9.51, 6) combined with the eidolon ID append command leads to 9511, 9512, 9513, 9514, 9515, and 9516, which are the Machine Beast eidolons' summon_id values, that I found by using them in battle with the Dev Tools open]

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 02:11 PM
On my end currently I'm using the 0_download_json that you posted prior so I'm assuming that these edits are already in place. Currently I did not see any of the ayakashi rumble character scenes.

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 02:35 PM
I might be able to find clues if I compare my error files to yours. They're in the same folder as the scripts and are LOG file type.

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 04:32 PM
Here are my log files, I wonder what's going on with the 3rd script that's messing it up

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 05:10 PM
The error logs aren't that different: you have some Machine Beast eidolon files that didn't download during 1_download_assets, doing that step multiple times might help. I always do it at least twice for clean installs of both the Nutaku and DMM players. I have some errors that you don't relating to downloading extra json files that don't have assets due to experimenting with 0_download_json. I'm worried that one of my setups from before the uploaded edited scripts is what got me the files. Is there anyone here that have gotten the edited scripts to work?

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 05:17 PM
Hmmmm I've tried the 1_download_assets again and it seems to run through the entire thing without pausing to install more files so maybe I might have to delete and redownload the files for the mech beasts?

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 05:48 PM
Okay so following up, I can now see the Akakashi Rumble collab characters now, but it seems like the 1_download_assets keeps skipping the missing files for the mech beasts for some reason.

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 05:51 PM
Let's compare config.ini files. It gets created by the 3_write_config script. You could try backing up your config.ini (cutting and pasting it somewhere else) and put my config.ini where it was (same folder as the scripts). Then run the player and click one of the new character scenes, if any appear.

Edit: I had to split the file into fewer than 6 parts that are less than 97KB each. Then I renamed "config.zip.001", "config.zip.002", "config.zip.003", and "config.zip.004" to "config 001.zip", "config 002.zip", "config 003.zip", and "config 004.zip" since 001, 002, 003, and 004 aren't recognized filetypes.

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Is it perhaps this one right here?

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 06:09 PM
That looks like the correct file. Uploading it on here is a little tricky, check my previous post again.

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 06:12 PM
I'm currently looking at your old posts, did you end up posting your config? I see the 0_download_json zips but not those.

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 06:13 PM
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157328.html#post157328

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 06:23 PM
It keeps getting corrupted when downloading on my end so this is quite funky through here oh no.

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 06:28 PM
Did you try to extract immediately after downloading or did you rename them back to "config.zip.001", "config.zip.002", "config.zip.003", and "config.zip.004" first? Just extracting won't work.

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 06:34 PM
I renamed them to those names but it still states that the first file is corrupted or in this case "config.zip.001"

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 06:38 PM
Still a similar error when putting in your config file, so it might be something else that's stopping the mech beast scene from being downloaded. Do you need me to send the updated error logs?

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 06:43 PM
You could download it from here if you're willing to: https://file.io/NL2kMP8JRQ3g. If not, you could DM xellosp, Prophet, or wait for someone who knows what they're doing to help you.

Edit: You downloaded the config file and it still didn't change anything? The only other idea I have is to upload my entire player. I'm giving up for now.

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 06:45 PM
I'll try it, if it ends up not working, I'll just reinstall the old download and ignore the mech beasts to be okay for the future himes. Thanks for all the help despite the troubles .

catBEAN
03-03-2022, 07:09 PM
Finally got it to work but hopefully in the future I won't have to run back here after every update to grab your config files haha

Berwayer
03-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Replacing the config file is what worked? I'll keep it in mind when beegoot posts again, it might work for the Nutaku player as well.

waipu
03-11-2022, 04:29 AM
Hi. Can you share the latest update for me, thanks, i can't update new files. Latest version of Xellos lacks many characters. thx thx

Berwayer
03-11-2022, 08:06 AM
Step 1: Delete the newest JSON files, downloaded after December 14th 2021 for Nutaku and January 31th 2022 for DMM, in "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\info_eidolon" and "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\info_kamihime"

Step 2: Download the files here https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-46.html#post157310, which should get the newest kamihime and eidolons, including the machine beast eidolons

Step 3: Check "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\eidolon" and "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR" to see if the folders for the newer characters' JSON files have been downloaded, you might have to do a clean install and return to step 2 if deleting specific files doesn't work

Step 4: 1_download_assets and 2_build_rpy should still work for both versions, if you did a clean install then 1_download_assets can take 12-24 hours to complete

Step 5: If you get stuck on 3_write_config for the Nutaku player, try downloading the file here https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-47.html#post157319 (I haven't had this problem for the DMM player, so I don't know what to do if you end up with it there)

Step 6: 4_download_characters_img should still work for both versions, but 5_download_portrait for the Nutaku version has an update here https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-43.html#post157100

waipu
03-11-2022, 08:45 AM
Thanks so much for your help. 1_download_assets worked, I got a new .json file that contains data > kb, not 1kb. The download takes some time, so when it's done I'll report the results. One more time thank you very much.

waipu
03-13-2022, 01:28 AM
After more than 1 day of downloading, the files are complete. Thank you for your help

beegoot
03-13-2022, 07:41 AM
Does this fix all the errors from December 14th onwards for the Nutaku version? Because I have tried the steps that Berwayer posted and it did help fix the Mechanical Beasts on the Nutaku version but the other scenes such as (Leader of Light) Uriel are still receiving errors and I don't feel like spending 12+ hrs just to test haha

Berwayer
03-13-2022, 09:40 AM
Is it the problem described here: https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-43.html#post157144? If the JSON files downloaded successfully but the assets are corrupt then you'll have to go through the subfolders of "Nutaku Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku" (assets, info_eidolon, info_kamihime, raw_scenario, and scenario) and delete all of the files of the characters that don't work in the player.

Searching through 18+GB of files for names that are spelled in unexpected ways ([Leader of Light] Uriel is called "urieru4th" in the asset files for example) is tedious. I use a program called Agent Ransack https://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/ to search the inside of files for things like "12306" (one of [Leader of Light] Uriel's scene numbers, as found in "Nutaku Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR\[Leader of Light] Uriel").

I don't currently know a solution that's both fast and convenient but I prefer doing a clean install and waiting over the risk of not deleting every corrupt file or deleting the wrong ones and breaking the program, then doing the reinstall anyway.

beegoot
03-13-2022, 05:12 PM
Yeah that makes sense. If I want to do a clean install, do I simply delete all the files in all the folders or grab a new one entirely from scratch from xellosp's post and download using your version of 0_download_json and everything?

Berwayer
03-13-2022, 05:48 PM
Deleting the folder "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc" and everything in it has been sufficient so far, but there are some hidden RenPy save files in "C:\Users\[Your Account Name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Kamihime_Player" as well. Then download and extract xellosp's player from the first post. Afterwards, continue from step 2 that I've mentioned above.

beegoot
03-14-2022, 05:40 PM
A clean install fixed everything on the Nutaku player for me as well so thanks a lot dude :)

baomat2077
03-29-2022, 03:22 AM
Hi guys, i'm having this issue
For some reason, i have already download all the new character data with 1_download_assets. Then the 2 and 3 is no problem, the file still work. But when come to 4_download_character_img, the file seems don't work anymore. 14413
And the 5 also broken too. I opened the player and did not see any new characters were added. Pls help me!!!!!
Edit: Yeah well, seems like the 3_write_config is broken too.14416

a0916049905
04-15-2022, 04:09 AM
please will skin LOVE SCENES later?

Psychiczy
04-29-2022, 10:05 AM
So i have to unlock character to download new scenes, right?

genshinhawk
05-13-2022, 12:14 PM
It seems that I have some problem with 2_build_rpy that detect 'akunin_otoko_A'. I suspect that it was probably from the .py file itself. Idk. I would like you guys to share the '2_build_rpy.py' with me to see if it is working for me.

uhpmh1212
05-22-2022, 03:39 AM
Has the update process changed from the original
also I need more thorough explaining on how it work

burststrike
06-23-2022, 07:40 PM
I'm meeting with a new problem, the transitions in harem will loop instead of only playing once as it should be (also whiteout and pink screen didn't appear either), this problem occurred after I updated the player.

I stop the looping by adding a loop=False in the scenes' rpy files. But now the transitional scenes would only show the last frame instead of playing from the first one.

hol
07-04-2022, 01:46 AM
I hobestly have no idea how to update this player at all. I can't even get the first step to work. It says that the command is written wrong. Can anyone help me? Or did anyone upload the updated player somewhere?

hol
07-05-2022, 10:00 AM
So I was able to download the scenes but I can't find the majikoi scenes. Or where they never released in English?

danoct
07-15-2022, 05:44 PM
SR Diabolos Eidolon is missing in DMM. Does anyone know how to add her?