PDA

View Full Version : [New Player] Love scenes collection

Pages : 1 2 [3]

supertechy2001
07-28-2022, 03:04 AM
Hi, looks like thread hasn't been active in the replies but I'm going to test my luck and ask anyway.

So I'm encountering a problem with dmm, I tried to run the file "3_write_config.cmd" and received this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "3_write_config.py", line 197, in <module>
chara_info = get_character_info(entry, scenario, type)
File "3_write_config.py", line 75, in get_character_info
print '%s not found' % script_file
File "C:\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\encodings\cp437.py", line 12, in encode
return codecs.charmap_encode(input,errors,encoding_map)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode characters in position 28-31: character maps to <undefined>

Could somebody help me with this? I'm using Berwayer's version of "0_download_json" and used kh-session for it. Followed step 1 and 2 and finally on 3_write_config and received the error.
In the meantime I will be trying to do a clean install and retry the process but I do appreciate if someone could also check what the problem is.

supertechy2001
07-29-2022, 04:29 AM
Just did a clean install for dmm and got the same error message on "3_write_config.cmd",

File "3_write_config.py", line 197, in <module>
chara_info = get_character_info(entry, scenario, type)
File "3_write_config.py", line 75, in get_character_info
print '%s not found' % script_file
File "C:\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\Python27\lib\encodings\cp437.py", line 12, in encode
return codecs.charmap_encode(input,errors,encoding_map)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode characters in position 28-31: character maps to <undefined>

I've placed my folder close to the C:\ directory and even deleted the hidden Renpy save files in "C:\Users\[Your Account Name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Kamihime_Player".
Considering this is a clean install, deleting just the "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc" folder doesn't work, I think I'm out of options after reading through the entire thread. I'm guessing I did the steps right and the problem is just the unicode which I have no knowledge of. Could someone help me with this?

supertechy2001
07-29-2022, 11:37 AM
So apparently changing my system locale to Japan solved all of my issues and no complicated steps were necessary at all.
Not a coding expert but I suspect the unicode couldn't read some of the characters, which I'm guessing were the Japanese letters in the files but that doesn't make sense since there are others who managed to run it just fine. But it got the job done so all's good.
The command prompt will look funny and display unknown characters when running "3_write_config.cmd" but it got me the latest characters.
If anyone has the same problem on dmm, try changing your system locale to Japan before running the scripts and it should work fine.

imljc
08-08-2022, 06:01 AM
Hey, if someone finds that there is a problem with the script recently, it is because the resource address has changed. The original dc/46 of the game has become c2d/c46. You need to go to raw_scenario to manually modify the H scene address, otherwise the resource will be downloaded incorrectly and you need to After script 0 downloads info, modify raw_scenario and then execute script 1 to download resources

RizeBomber
08-09-2022, 05:41 AM
Hey, if someone finds that there is a problem with the script recently, it is because the resource address has changed. The original dc/46 of the game has become c2d/c46. You need to go to raw_scenario to manually modify the H scene address, otherwise the resource will be downloaded incorrectly and you need to After script 0 downloads info, modify raw_scenario and then execute script 1 to download resources

Can you explain in more detail on how to do it? I'm kinda lost here, since the script won't downloading the H-scenes.

Plafin
08-28-2022, 03:44 AM
I'm just here to ask how difficult it is to start viewing stuff.

I'm nearly halfway through the 50-gigabyte MEGA download from the original post by xellosp, but after viewing through this 50-page thread, I've realized that I have no idea what I'm doing, and nearly everything I'm hearing sounds like a foreign language to me.

I've barely started my coding career at uni, so I really don't know squat. I'm just worried that I'll be stuck in an instant once I finally finish downloading this. Also, I'm doing this on an M1 Macbook Air, and I don't even know if it'll work on it.

Any beginner tips? I've seen some people who've asked for some but I haven't seen any responses.

Plafin
08-30-2022, 01:30 AM
This is totally a bruh moment but I finally downloaded and extracted the stuff, but it requires Windows to open?

Hah....

wtx
09-04-2022, 08:27 PM
It does only run on Windows, but the viewer is built on the Ren'Py engine, which itself can run on Mac. If you download Ren'Py's SDK and transfer all the asset and script files from the viewer into a new project it MIGHT run after some tinkering.

cargarz
10-02-2022, 07:59 PM
So apparently changing my system locale to Japan solved all of my issues and no complicated steps were necessary at all.
Not a coding expert but I suspect the unicode couldn't read some of the characters, which I'm guessing were the Japanese letters in the files but that doesn't make sense since there are others who managed to run it just fine. But it got the job done so all's good.
The command prompt will look funny and display unknown characters when running "3_write_config.cmd" but it got me the latest characters.
If anyone has the same problem on dmm, try changing your system locale to Japan before running the scripts and it should work fine.

Thanks to supertechy2001 the problem with "3_write_config.cmd" solved (sort of), so i try the method and its work just go to control panel > clock and region > region > administrative > change system locate > choose japan and restart (you can change it later when you complete) . But theres a problem (only for me or supertechy2001 too) , some character portrait list doesn't match14467 and some of the character also missing (i think). also DMM have new character costume that have h scane and new h scane story that you cant get in this player.14468

here the latest character
eidolons:14469
kamihime: 14470

hentaiguy
10-04-2022, 02:14 AM
so i have not updated the player in probably a year so i try to do so and when running 01 everything already exists and at the end i get this and nothing has changed, this is the same for both dmm and nutaku versions and im at a loss. can someone maybe try to help me,
the least tech savvy person, in simple terms? 14471

kuroitubasa
11-01-2022, 08:33 PM
Hello, When i play any hsence,it always crash and told me got some out of memory crash error.
just like this log,how do i fix it?:think:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Crop' <'Rotozoom' <'Image' u'dmm/assets/1a149f0a91ee838f4120c58e84c68395f8ab6869df9f7a6d/6114-2-2_b.jpg'> 90 1.0> 6300 0 900 640>:
File "game/dmm/scenario/story_dmm_eidolon_12703.rpy", line 19, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(anim.Filmstrip(im.Rotozoom("dmm/assets/1a149f0a91ee838f4120c58e84c68395f8ab6869df9f7a6d/6114-2-2_b.jpg",90,1.0),(900,640),(16,1),0.062500)))) at top as cg with dissolve
File "game/Zoomable.rpy", line 41, in render
child_render = renpy.render(t, width, height, st, at)
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/dmm/scenario/story_dmm_eidolon_12703.rpy", line 19, in script
show expression (Zoomable(Frame(anim.Filmstrip(im.Rotozoom("dmm/assets/1a149f0a91ee838f4120c58e84c68395f8ab6869df9f7a6d/6114-2-2_b.jpg",90,1.0),(900,640),(16,1),0.062500)))) at top as cg with dissolve
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "game/Zoomable.rpy", line 41, in render
child_render = renpy.render(t, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\imagelike.py", line 254, in render
crend = render(image, width, height, st, at)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\anim.py", line 457, in render
im = renpy.display.render.render(image, width, height, t, at)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\im.py", line 874, in load
return cache.get(self.image).subsurface((self.x, self.y,
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\im.py", line 832, in load
rv = renpy.display.pgrender.rotozoom(child, self.angle, self.zoom)
File "F:\HGAME\kamihimeO\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 179, in rotozoom
surf = pygame.transform.rotozoom(surf, angle, zoom)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/transform.pyx", line 100, in pygame_sdl2.transform.rotozoom (gen\pygame_sdl2.transform.c:1947)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Kamihime_Player 1.0

BadPlayBoy
11-30-2022, 10:42 PM
I don't remember how many years I'm not visit this topic (as guest), I used the old player download from the OP first post to update in the past, however since it's so long ago I worry that something might corrupted. Now I wanna re-download a latest player from the scratch, can I still use the links from the OP or there is a newer one?

Osler
12-01-2022, 10:39 AM
It would seem they broke something again. When attempting to run 0_Download_json, I get this error:

Download soul info...
Traceback (most recent call last)
File 0_download_json.py, line 521, in module
soul_infos = download_souls_info()
File 0_download_json.py, line 188, in download_souls_info
info.extend(json.loads(r.text)['data'])
KeyError 'data'

CGamesUnknownKamihime_Player-1.0-pcgamenutakupause
Press any key to continue . . .

Would anyone have a fix for this? It would be appreciated.

cocosub18
12-22-2022, 06:28 AM
It would seem they broke something again. When attempting to run 0_Download_json, I get this error:

Download soul info...
Traceback (most recent call last)
File 0_download_json.py, line 521, in module
File 0_download_json.py, line 188, in download_souls_info
KeyError 'data'

CGamesUnknownKamihime_Player-1.0-pcgamenutakupause

Would anyone have a fix for this? It would be appreciated.

Open up the 0_download_json.py in notepad, go to line 29, change the "https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/" part with a new URL "https://gnkh-api-r.prod.nkh.dmmgames.com/" and do the same with line 177 under the Soul Functions entry.

Seemed to work for me.14507

Ze Ricardo
12-22-2022, 11:59 AM
This solution worked for me as well.

Thank you!

Freezaqw
12-22-2022, 08:23 PM
Ive updated my 0_downloads.json and sharing it all here for you for those not tech-savy

Osler
12-22-2022, 09:52 PM
I thank you, sir, for your great deed this day.

Freezaqw
12-23-2022, 12:07 AM
Now if i can get some help with this. This is from 3_write_config.

MB05SW_Tiana
File "3_write_config.py", line 154, in <module>
chara_info = get_character_info(character, scenario, type)
File "3_write_config.py", line 51, in get_character_info
index = int(data['scene_data'][-1]['film'].split('-')[0])
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'black.jpg'

noitou
12-23-2022, 04:48 PM
EIDOLON can no longer be added to the DMM version.

zlzlbksw
12-24-2022, 01:28 AM
is there any way to add skins to the games

cocosub18
12-24-2022, 01:48 AM
EIDOLON can no longer be added to the DMM version.

For just the latest one, open your dmm version 0_download_json.py, scroll to the bottom, under print_console('Download eidolon info...'), change the (5, 50) part of the line to (5, 60)

Seems to work for me.14509

SonicSpeedMonkey
01-01-2023, 10:17 AM
I've updated the player and i looked everywhere but but i still can't find this amon scene
hitomi.la/reader/1017494.html#375

Ze Ricardo
01-01-2023, 06:26 PM
The 3 latest Kamihime from dmm player (the New Year ones) cannot be downloaded, anyone did find a fix?

YUMINAmk2
01-03-2023, 10:41 AM
The 3 latest Kamihime from dmm player (the New Year ones) cannot be downloaded, anyone did find a fix?

just like #521
open your dmm version 0_download_json.py,
search print_console('Download kamihime info...')
change xrange from 300 to 400

it works at my side

Ze Ricardo
01-04-2023, 04:56 PM
just like #521
open your dmm version 0_download_json.py,
search print_console('Download kamihime info...')
change xrange from 300 to 400

it works at my side

Worked for me as well. Thank you!!

Toolkit
01-05-2023, 03:51 PM
Nutaku Player seems to be broken. any fixes? looks to be a very similar error to the DMM version errors

LegendarySpy00F
01-08-2023, 03:18 AM
I've updated the player and i looked everywhere but but i still can't find this amon scene
hitomi.la/reader/1017494.html#375

I think that's 4th story scene replaced from rope to chain.

kuroitubasa
01-08-2023, 06:59 AM
Until now, I still dosen't know how to fix the memory crash error when play love scence...(just like #511 I postted,both DMM and nutaku version)
anone already know how to fix it?:think:

bakatori
01-10-2023, 07:29 AM
No idea how to solve that problem too.

but i download new player again with separate player DMM and Nutaku folder (do not use that BOTH dmm + nutaku)
and both work fine

kuroitubasa
01-10-2023, 07:53 AM
Thank you for your solutions ,I will try it.

kuroitubasa
01-14-2023, 09:54 PM
No idea how to solve that problem too.

but i download new player again with separate player DMM and Nutaku folder (do not use that BOTH dmm + nutaku)
and both work fine

After test, separate player Dmm and Nutaku are work well!:squint:Although it still crashed at first played love scene moment,the memory crash problem is solved clearly. Thanks again for your help!:love:

Destrica
01-24-2023, 02:37 AM
Umm, n00b question but it's been a while since I touched either the game or the player's download files. I've already DLed some of the updated json files based on this post (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157349.html#post157349) but I forgot a crucial thing: after I open the Chromium dev tools, how do I find the x-kh-session for the Nutaku version? Or did I miss something crucial?

Toolkit
02-04-2023, 12:35 PM
14556 Nutaku Downloader is broken, this is the error I'm getting. How do i fix this?

johannes
02-13-2023, 05:40 PM
Well,im new in this and I need help, im so outdated since 2020 and idk what y need to do

Osler
02-15-2023, 03:56 AM
Has anyone else had an issue of the player downloading character scenes in Japanese?

ksteo3
02-19-2023, 10:09 AM
anyone have aether(awakened) & dark aether json file?

FGun987
03-05-2023, 04:32 AM
Got this error on 1_download_assets. Any solutions? I can't download any assets, tried deleting one by one, even deleted eidolons raw scenario first, moved the downloaded assets (just to make sure it won't work even i'm deleting it), changed vpn, and nothing works. No problem on 0_download_json. I've read this thread and it works.

Abou 3001_harem-summon.json
Convert script file...
Abou 3002_harem-summon.json
Convert script file...
Abou 3003_harem-summon.json
Convert script file...
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\eidolon\Abou\3003_harem-summon.json"

Darren
03-10-2023, 06:54 AM
Does anybody have scripts for Ayarabu collab?

Zachst
03-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Please if someone has find a fix for the new ayarabu collab event missing chracters scenes id like to know as well :sad:

LegendarySpy00F
03-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Just like #514's method

Open up the 1_download_assets.py in notepad, go to line 46~49,

change the "https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/scenarios/"

4 part with a new URL "https://gnkh-resource-r.prod.nkh.dmmgames.com/scenarios/"

Maybe this will work.

Zachst
03-12-2023, 03:07 PM
Thank you very much!! It worked :grin:

Zachst
03-12-2023, 05:53 PM
Hello, I have a problem when I try to run the H scenes of the new ayarabu collab I get this error, do you happen to know the fix pretty please? 14574,

Lipton
03-12-2023, 07:57 PM
I fixed 1_download_assets but no improvement
Will stop here

I don't know the cause of this
Is it possible for someone to upload the latest version?

Toolkit
03-15-2023, 01:11 PM
For a while, the system hasnt been downloading the story scenarios. is there a fix to this?

Toolkit
03-15-2023, 04:16 PM
Hello, I have a problem when I try to run the H scenes of the new ayarabu collab I get this error, do you happen to know the fix pretty please? 14574,

You can probably fix this by rerunning the "Download Assets" function and re-download the broken file.

Zachst
03-18-2023, 08:43 PM
You can probably fix this by rerunning the "Download Assets" function and re-download the broken file.

I tried but seems like the player is broken after the new update... Im getting this error 14581

LegendarySpy00F
03-19-2023, 01:33 AM
For a while, the system hasnt been downloading the story scenarios. is there a fix to this?

I play both DMM and Nutaku version run into Quest60, found it only add one Amon scene (NO.17).
But they renew (Brush up) main quest scene 1&2 also 6 main chara's SR scene + 1 soul and update some cg's glitch.
Here are my steps to add main quest scene:

1.)Backup story folder in raw_scenario & story_thumb folder.

2.)Play the game, view the main quest scene get all XXX_Main file & story_thumb since some scenario have changed.

3.)Replace and add folder 17 in story folder and put 221_main & 222_main, add story_17.jpg in story_thumb folder.

4.)Delete old numbering story rpy & rpyc (e.g. story_nutaku_story_206...6 XXX_Main files change number)

5.)Run 1_download_assets >>> 2_build_rpy >>> 3_write_config

I don' know if these steps right and some file's function like harem_main_quests.
Upload my changed files here, use 7-zip or winrar to unzip the StoryScenarios.jpg

grk
03-21-2023, 04:12 PM
download json isnt working, any fix?

```
x-kh-session: eyJpdiI6Ik5vWGNrMWpkS2VyajQxTXh0R2FkTUE9PSIsInZhbH VlIjoiNVdxUURKRUVsYlkwSzVyWTF5NVNOSm5UZVRLYzlMSmdP XC9aRVdsVTV3WjUxK0ZmNStKSEtyTERCTHQrUThzK090dTlIdk s0bjJFbHhvc1FpYVNBZ1NRPT0iLCJtYWMiOiIyNGIyZGM5NDFi Nzk4M2M5NTZhYWNiMWU4Y2Q5ZjNhZjMxMTJmYTkxOTBlNjcyMz g4N2I1Y2E3N2FlOWM5OGNiIn0=
Download soul info...
File "0_download_json.py", line 521, in <module>
File "0_download_json.py", line 188, in download_souls_info
KeyError: 'data'

```

minor debugging shows that the session is exiring for some reason

Destrica
03-22-2023, 06:19 AM
Umm, n00b question but it's been a while since I touched either the game or the player's download files. I've already DLed some of the updated json files based on this post (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157349.html#post157349) but I forgot a crucial thing: after I open the Chromium dev tools, how do I find the x-kh-session for the Nutaku version? Or did I miss something crucial?

Umm... sorry, I still haven't gotten a reply to this one. I'm trying to update my player since it's been a long time, but this has been in the way (on top of me not being sure of what issues have arisen since I last updated it around the time of the Heavenly Water Catastrophe event).

Zachst
03-22-2023, 12:59 PM
Umm... sorry, I still haven't gotten a reply to this one. I'm trying to update my player since it's been a long time, but this has been in the way (on top of me not being sure of what issues have arisen since I last updated it around the time of the Heavenly Water Catastrophe event).

Sure, you need to open dev tool then go to "network tab", then click in the tabs bellow untill u find your token, is usually under config or summary tab 14586

noitou
03-29-2023, 03:59 PM
Used 0_download_json Nutaku version.
Eidolon and Kamihime's .json all files is parfect.
But Soul's .json files is not parfect.
Everything after Achilles 69_harem-job.json is incomplete.

Convert script file...
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\soul\Achilles\69_harem-job.json"

Lipton
03-31-2023, 02:30 AM
I get an error when updating:sad:
Anyone have the same symptoms?14592

Raydons
03-31-2023, 01:51 PM
Apparently i'm missing some harem-summon script for the dmm version and can't dl them. Anybody can help ? :grin: 14595 14596

Lipton
04-01-2023, 06:58 AM
Has anyone been able to see the new souls harem scene?

Toolkit
04-04-2023, 09:19 PM
Build RPY Fails almost at the last one. getting an error from line 121. not sure whats going on.14597

LegendarySpy00F
04-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Build RPY Fails almost at the last one. getting an error from line 121. not sure whats going on.14597

I think 15301 json file's format have some problem, use notepad change
storage="murabitoonna_B_00.Young woman]
to
storage="murabitoonna_B_00-90237bf19cb690fdc9eac9bb905c7dd4478bb82a.png" jname="Young woman"]
or wait nutaku's update?

Toolkit
04-05-2023, 06:33 PM
I think 15301 json file's format have some problem, use notepad change
storage="murabitoonna_B_00.Young woman]
to
storage="murabitoonna_B_00-90237bf19cb690fdc9eac9bb905c7dd4478bb82a.png" jname="Young woman"]
or wait nutaku's update?

Seems to give multiple errors now on the next file. idk whats going on, but something is messed up. should i delete the files and have the download JSON rewrite them? and yeah, its after Nutakus update

Update: Removing the File that is blocking the run seems to fix it. not sure how but oh well i guess

LegendarySpy00F
04-05-2023, 09:20 PM

Seems to give multiple errors now on the next file. idk whats going on, but something is messed up. should i delete the files and have the download JSON rewrite them? and yeah, its after Nutakus update

Update: Removing the File that is blocking the run seems to fix it. not sure how but oh well i guess

OH, I didn't notice the slashes disappear in my reply.

Here are the pic with modified json file.

And updated scripts for other people.

Zachst
04-06-2023, 05:31 AM
OH, I didn't notice the slashes disappear in my reply.

Here are the pic with modified json file.

And updated scripts for other people.

Thank you very much for the update scripts, however i got a problem when i run 3_write_config and i dont know what might be the problem 14602

LegendarySpy00F
04-06-2023, 05:47 AM
Thank you very much for the update scripts, however i got a problem when i run 3_write_config and i dont know what might be the problem 14602

Try this one
ttps://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157319.html#post157319

Zachst
04-06-2023, 11:36 AM
Try this one
ttps://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157319.html#post157319

Hello again and thank you for answering me, i tried the script but when i run the scene of the new souls i get this error 14603
And of u dont mind and u make the scripts work, can I have yours... maybe I messed up with something when I tried to fix it

Toolkit
04-06-2023, 02:17 PM

a few pages back, theres a post that says to change the URL in those files. i think its post 511? anyways, look at that and see if that helps.

LegendarySpy00F
04-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Hello again and thank you for answering me, i tried the script but when i run the scene of the new souls i get this error 14603
And of u dont mind and u make the scripts work, can I have yours... maybe I messed up with something when I tried to fix it

Post 559 and 461's attached files are the scripts I use, maybe you have to run 0~3 py again to re-download some lacking files.

Sometimes the script didn't download all files succeed at once.

LegendarySpy00F
04-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Thanks to supertechy2001 the problem with "3_write_config.cmd" solved (sort of), so i try the method and its work just go to control panel > clock and region > region > administrative > change system locate > choose japan and restart (you can change it later when you complete) . But theres a problem (only for me or supertechy2001 too) , some character portrait list doesn't match14467 and some of the character also missing (i think). also DMM have new character costume that have h scane and new h scane story that you cant get in this player.14468

here the latest character
eidolons:14469
kamihime: 14470

By the way, does anyone have Amon and Kushinada skin in the post

can view them in the game and upload the json files or URLs

let other people try to check URL format and replay them in the player.

Corupts
04-06-2023, 10:01 PM
When I run 0_download_jason, most of it will say forbidden: ttps://gnkh-api-r.prod.nkh.dmmgames.com/v1/summons/#### 14604
Any help would be appreciated

Zachst
04-07-2023, 01:34 AM
Post 559 and 461's attached files are the scripts I use, maybe you have to run 0~3 py again to re-download some lacking files.

Sometimes the script didn't download all files succeed at once.

Hello again, i tried to re download the files with the updated scripts, in 2_build_rpy now im getting an error with diabolos files 14605
not sure what might be the problem

Zachst
04-07-2023, 01:42 AM
When I run 0_download_jason, most of it will say forbidden: ttps://gnkh-api-r.prod.nkh.dmmgames.com/v1/summons/#### 14604

Dont worry, thats normal it means the script is working, proceed with the next steps to update your player

LegendarySpy00F
04-07-2023, 05:04 AM
Hello again, i tried to re download the files with the updated scripts, in 2_build_rpy now im getting an error with diabolos files 14605
not sure what might be the problem

Replace [Divine Illusion] Diabolos json file with post#559's attached file 15301_Json.zip

Raydons
04-07-2023, 05:23 AM
Apparently i'm missing some harem-summon script for the dmm version and can't dl them. Anybody can help ? :grin: 14595 14596
Hi everyone, i Nevers had an answer for this, anyone can help ?

LegendarySpy00F
04-07-2023, 06:14 AM
Hi everyone, i Nevers had an answer for this, anyone can help ?

Only can upload this to you, backup and give a try.

Corupts
04-07-2023, 06:25 AM
Dont worry, thats normal it means the script is working, proceed with the next steps to update your player

What is the next step? this is my first time updating and i tried following previous posts up to this point

1_download_assets which took forever and it just made a bunch of pngs.
2_build_rpy lists all the people I already had and shows nothing new.
3_write_config has a bunch of .jason files missing but is still missing a ton of people14607

Zachst
04-07-2023, 08:47 PM
Replace [Divine Illusion] Diabolos json file with post#559's attached file 15301_Json.zip

Thank you very much man it finally worked :grin:

Zachst
04-07-2023, 09:08 PM
What is the next step? this is my first time updating and i tried following previous posts up to this point

1_download_assets which took forever and it just made a bunch of pngs.
2_build_rpy lists all the people I already had and shows nothing new.
3_write_config has a bunch of .jason files missing but is still missing a ton of people14607

Do you have the updated scripts?
you should be able to update the player if u do, after you done with all the steps just run the player, will take some minutes to boot and you should be able to visualize the new scenes, if not then you scripts are not updated and u just need to replace them with the most recent ones in the previous posts, hope that helps

Corupts
04-07-2023, 09:22 PM
I believe i have gotten all the updated scripts from the previous posts but my player hasnt updated. Do you know what I did wrong? when doing 2_build_rpy, can you put any name when it asks for player name?

Zachst
04-07-2023, 10:06 PM
I believe i have gotten all the updated scripts from the previous posts but my player hasnt updated. Do you know what I did wrong? when doing 2_build_rpy, can you put any name when it asks for player name?

Yeah any name works, Im not sure what you did wrong but starting again from script 00 to 5 may fix it

Corupts
04-07-2023, 10:32 PM
I've redownloaded the player and now im redoing all the steps with the updated script in order. I'll give an update once that is all done, thanks for the help

Corupts
04-08-2023, 08:37 PM
alrighty, the player has updated. Not sure what i did wrong before but now i see all the missing people but now i have ran into the problem u had before, mind telling me how u fixed it?14609

Edit: I reran the scripts again, it works now thanks for the help

Yosurako
04-09-2023, 04:25 PM
Hi. I want to share files that I'm using for Nutaku ver. I did some modification to fix errors and be able to download all current portraits & arts.

Edit: check #589 for my latest scripts

LegendarySpy00F
04-09-2023, 09:01 PM
Hi. I want to share files that I'm using for Nutaku ver. I did some modification to fix errors and be able to download all current portraits & arts.

Replace the names different from wiki in config.ini by modify the 3_write_config.py

Even make a Hot fix for [Divine Illusion] Diabolos

Thank you! You solve my portraits problem!

By the way, upload files for people who want to add 2 skin and main quest 17 scene manually since I'm a python layman.

save and use 7-zip or winrar to unzip the attached jpg pics.

Zachst
04-10-2023, 01:30 PM

Wow, thank you lots for your hard work pal, it really fixed all the portraits from the script

Zachst
04-10-2023, 01:35 PM
Replace the names different from wiki in config.ini by modify the 3_write_config.py

Even make a Hot fix for [Divine Illusion] Diabolos

Thank you! You solve my portraits problem!

By the way, upload files for people who want to add 2 skin and main quest 17 scene manually since I'm a python layman.

Hello there thank you for the files, I tried to manually add the amon scenes to the player can run the intro without any problem however seems like the H scene is broken it doesnt show where it should be and when I try to run it I get multiple errors

LegendarySpy00F
04-10-2023, 06:36 PM
Hello there thank you for the files, I tried to manually add the amon scenes to the player can run the intro without any problem however seems like the H scene is broken it doesnt show where it should be and when I try to run it I get multiple errors

The two Skins only have one scene and I don't know how to show them in right place,

can you send me your story_nutaku_kamihime_14315.rpy to check errors

Zachst
04-10-2023, 08:03 PM
The two Skins only have one scene and I don't know how to show them in right place,

can you send me your story_nutaku_kamihime_14315.rpy to check errors

Sure, here my file

LegendarySpy00F
04-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Sure, here my file

Do you get Amon's 14315_harem-character.json from my zip?

Does [Evil Love Jailer] Kushinada have same problem?

Your story_nutaku_kamihime_14315.rpy format just like it's scenario.json from the web game.

Try 1_download_assets>>> 2_build_rpy>>> 3_write_config redownload and convert again.

upload my story_nutaku_kamihime_14315.rpy and scenario.json from chrome cache.

I do this before update Yosurako's Nutaku script, maybe you can try old 1_download_assets & 2_build_rpy scripts.

hentaiguy
04-11-2023, 12:02 AM
14623 so i am currently trying to update the dmm viewer and i run into the problem where i try the build rpy and its just stuck at doing nothing. been a few hours and nothing has changed and im not sure what if anything to do. also side question all the scenes from the nutaku version are in the dmm version right? like i know the dmm version is ahead of the nutaku so it should have all the same scenes right?

LegendarySpy00F
04-11-2023, 01:36 AM
14623 so i am currently trying to update the dmm viewer and i run into the problem where i try the build rpy and its just stuck at doing nothing. been a few hours and nothing has changed and im not sure what if anything to do. also side question all the scenes from the nutaku version are in the dmm version right? like i know the dmm version is ahead of the nutaku so it should have all the same scenes right?

Please enter your name and press enter.

Yes, Nutaku version is one year behind DMM version.

Zachst
04-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Do you get Amon's 14315_harem-character.json from my zip?

Does [Evil Love Jailer] Kushinada have same problem?

Your story_nutaku_kamihime_14315.rpy format just like it's scenario.json from the web game.

Try 1_download_assets>>> 2_build_rpy>>> 3_write_config redownload and convert again.

upload my story_nutaku_kamihime_14315.rpy and scenario.json from chrome cache.

I do this before update Yosurako's Nutaku script, maybe you can try old 1_download_assets & 2_build_rpy scripts.

Hello again, managed to fix it was just a matter of deleting the folders then rerun the script seems like something was corrpted, had no problems with kushinada works perfectly too again thanks a lot for the help man

hentaiguy
04-12-2023, 07:48 PM
14624 does anyone have the script for this for the dmm version, or know what post number it was in if it was posted already? also what do i do when i get this or any other script

Yosurako
04-14-2023, 10:18 AM

(Nutaku)

Glad it helped you guys. Since that, I have updated my scripts:
3_write_config: prevent future errors from names that missing space before & after "(...)"
4_download_full_art: fix a bug that download sitelogo instead of art (Ex: 2 new kamihimes)

----

Update 09/18: only need to run 3>4>5 if you're missing portraits
3_write_config: add some exceptional names that didn't match with its wiki
5_download_portrait: fix the download issue due to new wiki update

hentaiguy
04-14-2023, 05:27 PM
so i decided to try and update the nutaku version and i am met with this. what can i do to fix this? 14628

LegendarySpy00F
04-15-2023, 02:09 AM
so i decided to try and update the nutaku version and i am met with this. what can i do to fix this? 14628

DMM: replace script with #570

Nutaku: replace script with #578

run 0_ & 1_ at least 2 times since the scripts usually not download all files at once.

LegendarySpy00F
04-15-2023, 02:11 AM
(Nutaku)
3_write_config: prevent future errors from names that missing space before & after "(...)"
4_download_full_art: fix a bug that download sitelogo instead of art (Ex: 2 new kamihimes)

Thank you again, but the zip only have cmd file not py.

Yosurako
04-15-2023, 11:08 AM
Thank you again, but the zip only have cmd file not py.

Sorry, I'm was so stupid. :cry: updated the zip

(Nutaku)

a0916049905
04-16-2023, 12:47 PM
Excuse me,dmm version how to add skin and main quest 17 scene,Sorry for my poor English, the translation may not be correct

LegendarySpy00F
04-17-2023, 12:33 AM
Excuse me,dmm version how to add skin and main quest 17 scene,Sorry for my poor English, the translation may not be correct

Update your script
Nutaku: replace script with #589

Download #579's attached jpg

use 7-zip or rar unzip

1.) Move raw_scenario & portrait_full & portrait files to the folders

2.) 1_download_assets>>> 2_build_rpy>>> 3_write_config

3.) Two Skins will show up in Kamihime SR

a0916049905
04-17-2023, 02:24 AM
Update your script
Nutaku: replace script with #589

Download #579's attached jpg

use 7-zip or rar unzip

1.) Move raw_scenario & portrait_full & portrait files to the folders

2.) 1_download_assets>>> 2_build_rpy>>> 3_write_config

3.) Two Skins will show up in Kamihime SR

Thank you, it worked

hentaiguy
04-17-2023, 05:08 AM

Nutaku: replace script with #578

run 0_ & 1_ at least 2 times since the scripts usually not download all files at once.
thanks for info i have run 0_ and 1_ for dmm 1 time as of now (took a while) so would i run the rest next or run 0_ and 1_ a second time then run the rest? as far as the nutaku version i replaced the files and then run 0_download_json and am getting this after only a few minutes and a bunch of forbidden or already exists. there is aa 00_convert_script i have not tried running that yet but i hope that will fix the problem if not what do i do?14630

LegendarySpy00F
04-17-2023, 06:11 AM
thanks for info i have run 0_ and 1_ for dmm 1 time as of now (took a while) so would i run the rest next or run 0_ and 1_ a second time then run the rest? as far as the nutaku version i replaced the files and then run 0_download_json and am getting this after only a few minutes and a bunch of forbidden or already exists. there is aa 00_convert_script i have not tried running that yet but i hope that will fix the problem if not what do i do?14630

For Jap version, suggest run 0_ and 1_ second time then run 2_ and 3_ check if any error message exists.

For Nutaku, some forbidden or already exists was a normal reaction, try 1_ to 5_ and check if any error message exists.

hentaiguy
04-17-2023, 12:32 PM
For Jap version, suggest run 0_ and 1_ second time then run 2_ and 3_ check if any error message exists.

For Nutaku, some forbidden or already exists was a normal reaction, try 1_ to 5_ and check if any error message exists.

i have run both 0_ and 1_ twice then had no problems with 2_ but when i reach 3_ i get this for DMM14631

LegendarySpy00F
04-18-2023, 04:05 AM
i have run both 0_ and 1_ twice then had no problems with 2_ but when i reach 3_ i get this for DMM14631

Did you use 0_ script from #570's JAP.zip

If didn't, replace with it and run 0_ to 3_ again

or I don't know how to solve your problem.

Scarab
04-18-2023, 09:04 AM
Anyone has any idea how to deal with this issue? I've already tried some stuff previously mentioned like having separate installs for the DMM and Nutaku versions, but my player performance has just been going further down the drain, to the point it's a miracle if it can even load into a scene.

Raydons
04-18-2023, 09:44 AM
Hi, i did a clean install with all the latest files but i actually ended up with less characters than before. When i try to simply update the files with the most scenes, most of the new characters are downloaded but it seems like 2_ and 3_ don't actually work. Any solution ?

hentaiguy
04-18-2023, 05:24 PM
Did you use 0_ script from #570's JAP.zip

If didn't, replace with it and run 0_ to 3_ again

or I don't know how to solve your problem.
ok so i realized how much of an idiot i am, i did just as you said but to update these players i never used the py files because i either dont have an app that works for them or idk but i always just used the windows command file of the same name. i realized that #570's zip only had the py file so i really didnt use it. anyway what app should i be using for these files because i currently only have something called free file viewers that will open it
edit: so i downloaded an app but i guess i just have no clue what to do.14634 there are no prompts only wanting me to type but idk

breechta
04-18-2023, 05:57 PM
I have been using the program for a long time, but it stopped working with the collaboration event. I have been trying almost all of the files given here #578 particularly, but this is the error
I get in download assets.

Alexander 45011_harem-job.json
Alexander 45021_harem-job.json
Alexander 45022_harem-job.json
Convert script file...
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\soul\Alexander\45022_harem-job.json"

F:\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

Yosurako
04-19-2023, 02:49 AM
I have been using the program for a long time, but it stopped working with the collaboration event. I have been trying almost all of the files given here #578 particularly, but this is the error
I get in download assets.

Alexander 45011_harem-job.json
Alexander 45021_harem-job.json
Alexander 45022_harem-job.json
Convert script file...
Failed to download script for "raw_scenario\soul\Alexander\45022_harem-job.json"

F:\[Nutaku]kamihime_player\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

Try deleting "raw_scenario\soul\Alexander" then download Json again, I deleted Alexander's jsons/assets then ran 0_ 1_ again but got no error

Yosurako
04-19-2023, 02:56 AM
Anyone has any idea how to deal with this issue? I've already tried some stuff previously mentioned like having separate installs for the DMM and Nutaku versions, but my player performance has just been going further down the drain, to the point it's a miracle if it can even load into a scene.

"Out of memory" - I think that upgrade your device would be the most realistic solution

hentaiguy
04-19-2023, 07:44 PM
so on the nutaku version i am running into this error14639 and does anyone have the command files for #570 and #578? te py files im not sure what to do with

Scarab
04-20-2023, 02:48 AM
"Out of memory" - I think that upgrade your device would be the most realistic solution

Yeah it's definitely not an issue with my PC not being good enough. :rofl:

Zachst
04-27-2023, 02:01 PM
so on the nutaku version i am running into this error14639 and does anyone have the command files for #570 and #578? te py files im not sure what to do with

Hello, listen to run the cmd properly you need to have your PY files updates, id suggest you to download all the PY files from #589, copy and paste them into your player folder:
kamihime player>game>nutaku.There you replace the old PY files with the updated ones you just downloaded, then you need to run the cmd(windows command script) files starting from 0_download_json to 5_download_portrait, do not touch the PY files just run the files that has "windows command scrypt" type. All the scripts work perfectly to the date, just tested them.

LegendarySpy00F
05-01-2023, 05:36 AM
DMM add soul skin Lancelot in 1st May 2023, hope someone can upload its json files.

Berwayer
05-02-2023, 06:56 PM
I have the DMM soul skin Lancelot [Sweet Corner] and have attached the scene's dialog files (first.ks and scenario.json), but I get an unknown server error for the harem JSON files (8001_harem-job.json, 80011_harem-job.json, and 80012_harem-job.json). I don't know how to manually download these types of files.

Edit 1: I've updated the attached files to include the JSON files for the 3 skins, main quest 17, and main quest 18 (thumbnails for these as well) for the DMM version. I think Amon's and Kushinada's folders go in raw_scenario/kamihime_SR, Lancelot's folder in raw_scenario/soul, the story folders in raw_scenario/story. The story thumbnails go in story_thumb and the skin portraits can be downloaded from the wiki: https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3. The dialog files are downloaded by the 1_download_assets (skip 0_download_json if you only want the skin and story scenes). I'm still downloading assets and troubleshooting, so those who don't want deal with bugs may want to wait until I get the scenes to work in the DMM player.

Edit 2: I've gotten the 3 skin and 2 newest story scenes to work in the DMM player. The skin scenes have blue names since they don't have encounter scenes, only the h scene story and harem. Overall, the JSONs have to manually downloaded and placed into the appropriate raw_scenario subfolder as mentioned above. Then use 1_download_assets, 2_build_rpy, and 3_write_config as usual. The story thumbnails, portraits, and full portraits have to be manually downloaded from either the game's website of the wiki and placed in either story_thumb, portrait, or portrait_full depending on the type of image.

LegendarySpy00F
05-03-2023, 05:22 AM
I have the Lancelot skin and have attached the scene's dialog files (first.ks and scenario.json), but I get an unknown server error for the harem JSON files (8001_harem-job.json, 80011_harem-job.json, and 80012_harem-job.json). I don't know how to manually download these types of files.

Thank you for the file name and Machine Beast eidolons!

If you can view Lancelot skin's scene, you can get JSON files from cache (for Chrome browser use ChromeCacheView)

or edit the .py file to download the URLs with session. (You can check my py file.)

Upload files for people who want to add this skin manually.

AbdullahiIbrahim
05-05-2023, 05:00 AM
Hi! I understand that you are having problems uploading JSON files for harem tasks. I too have encountered this error and can advise you to download the files manually and put them in the appropriate subfolders as you indicated. I've also used 1_download_assets to load dialog and scene files, and it worked for me. But if you keep running into problems, it might be worth waiting until all the issues are fixed to avoid additional problems. Good luck!

villaloyv
05-25-2023, 07:32 AM
hi, can you help me with this please 14676

Berwayer
05-26-2023, 03:23 PM
For the Nutaku player. replace the script files in "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku" with the ones in post #589 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158073.html#post158073). For the DMM player, replace the file in "Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm" with the one in post #570 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158011.html#post158011). I recommend running the 0_download_json and 1_download_assets scripts at least twice to increase the chance of getting all of the new files.

kuroitubasa
05-27-2023, 01:39 AM
HELLO,I used 5_download_portrait to try download portrait ,by NUTAKU version from #589(appreciated Yosurako),but it can not find character anyone...
I tried to edit .py file to change the website to another one(change wiki to fandom),but it still not work...:cry:
how can I fix it?
(below is my 5_error.log)
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:29,174: Can not find character Aratron
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:29,571: Can not find character Chi You
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:29,986: Can not find character MB01FF Amelia
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:30,378: Can not find character MB02AS Marie
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:30,773: Can not find character MB03SL Schat
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:31,168: Can not find character MB04LB Chensi
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:31,562: Can not find character MB05SW Tiana
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:31,957: Can not find character MB06AS TG-99
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:32,352: Can not find character Nagi
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:32,753: Can not find character Raziel
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:33,151: Can not find character Shutai (Minmei)
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:33,553: Can not find character Yato no Kami
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:33,953: Can not find character (Fantasy Dragon) Jabberwock
[ERROR] 2023-05-27 15:18:34,352: Can not find character (Guardian of Golden Apples) Radon

villaloyv
05-27-2023, 05:55 AM
uuh, it was the script from post 570 that got me this error in the first place

danoct
05-28-2023, 07:22 PM
Anyone have the JSON files for the new Andromeda skin on DMM?

Berwayer
05-28-2023, 10:13 PM
I found the JSON files for the Andromeda skin (80021_harem-job and 80022_harem-job) by adding 10 to the number in the Lancelot skin's JSON files (80011_harem-job and 80012_harem-job) rather than buying the premium pass. I used the script in post #612 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158193.html#post158193) and replaced the default downloading code with the following:

url = 'https://r.kamihimeproject.net/v1/scenarios/80021_harem-job'
r = requests.get(url, headers=headers, verify=False)
open('80021_harem-job.json', 'wb').write(r.content)

url = 'https://r.kamihimeproject.net/v1/scenarios/80022_harem-job'
r = requests.get(url, headers=headers, verify=False)
open('80022_harem-job.json', 'wb').write(r.content)

This method to obtain future soul skins might keep working until the increment is a number other than 10.

Edit 1: Updated to include the JSON files for the DMM soul skin Solomon [Wisdom Librarian]. The previous DMM soul skin, 2 kamihime skins, Main Quest 17, and Main Quest 18 are on post #611 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158191.html#post158191).
Edit 2: Updated to include the JSON files for the DMM soul skin Shingen [Bright Sake Master].

Ywixzen
06-06-2023, 03:54 PM
Hi! Try as I might, I can't the DMM version of the 3_write_config to work. I keep getting this error14687

I tried what a post tried earlier and changing my system to japan, but it still didn't work.
Please help or clarify if I'm doing something wrong. I'm using the files downloaded straight from the mega link, but i replaced the download .json with the post 500something that I saw earlier.

uzu
07-30-2023, 07:05 AM
is there an updated version of the player?

Berwayer
08-23-2023, 03:13 AM
For the DMM version, Jeanne d'Arc from the Legend Clover collaboration has her config info overwritten by the soul Jeanne d'Arc. This issue also occurs with the 4th anniversary SR kamihime Diabolos overwriting the SR eidolon version of Diabolos. My current fix for this is to rename the character folders in raw_scenario and to manually edit the config.ini file every time I use the 3_write_config script. In the case of Diabolos, I rename 'ディアボロス' in raw_scenario/kamihime_SR to 'ディアボロス(神姫)'. After using 3_write_config, I make sure that SR eidolon Diabolos [ディアボロス] is 'type = eidolon' and SR kamihime Diabolos [ディアボロス(神姫)] is 'name = ディアボロス(神姫)' and 'type = kamihime_SR'. I don't know what effect this has on scene descriptions but it does reveal both characters' scenes in the player at the same time, which is my priority. The same method works for Jeanne d'Arc as well. I chose rename the collaboration SSR kamihime to ジャンヌ・ダルク[れじぇくろ]. I've attached the following DMM player files for those that prefer to copy and paste rather than edit the files (if you copy and paste the raw_scenario folders, make sure to move or delete the old folders, 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SR\ ディアボロス' and 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR\ジャンヌ ・ダルク' before running 3_write_config since they won't be overwritten due to having different names):

my config.ini file, which goes into 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm'
my Diabolos (Kamihime) raw scenario files, which go into 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SR'
my Jeanne d'Arc (Legeclo) raw scenario files, which go into 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR'

I put the config.ini file into a zip file disguised as a jpg file using post #579 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158030.html#post158030) as an example.

Edit 1: Added attachments for my Nutaku config.ini and Diabolos (Kamihime) raw_scenario files.

gongbalaoge
08-25-2023, 11:44 PM
I enable 0_download_json appear a mistake,it didn't download,please tell me how to solve this problem.

D:\xiaohuangyou\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>..\..\Python27\python.exe "0_download_json.py"
x-kh-session:
Download soul info...
File "0_download_json.py", line 528, in <module>
File "0_download_json.py", line 195, in download_souls_info
KeyError: 'data'

D:\xiaohuangyou\Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku>pause

gongbalaoge
08-25-2023, 11:51 PM
I used the file shared by #589

beegoot
08-26-2023, 10:59 PM
Thanks a lot for your work! But unfortunately I couldn't get the scenes for Jeanne even after following your instructions unless I did something wrong. (which is likely)

What I did was delete the ジャンヌ ・ダルク folder first in kamihime_SSR and pasted in the ジャンヌ・ダルク[れじぇくろ] you provided and also replaced the config.ini in game\dmm. I then ran 3_write_config and opened the player afterwards but couldn't find her so I then opened 0_download_json, 1_download_assets, 2_build_rpy and then 3_write_config again and still couldn't find her.

Berwayer
08-27-2023, 07:36 PM
You'll have to edit config.ini every time you run 3_write_config so that the kamihime's info is different from the soul's info. Open config.ini in a text editor (I use Notepad++) and search for 'ジャンヌ・ダルク' and make sure that the soul's info has 'name = ジャンヌ・ダルク' and 'type = soul'. For the kamihime, make sure the entry name (the one in brackets above title_1) is '[ジャンヌ・ダルク(れじぇくろ)]' (needs to match the raw_scenario folder name), 'name = ジャンヌ・ダルク(れじぇくろ)', and 'type = kamihime_SSR'. The same logic applies to the two versions of Diabolos with identical names. If you are unwilling or unable to edit config.ini after every usage of 3_write_config, then you'll have to wait for someone to update 3_write_config so that it can deal with matching names for characters in different categories (souls, eidolons, R, SR, and SSR kamihime).

I'll include the JSON files for the DMM soul skin Mordred [Flower Garment on Head] here. The 3 previous DMM soul skins are on post #619 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158272.html#post158272).

Edit 1: I've included comparison images for DMM's Jeanne d'Arc (Legeclo), DMM's Diabolos (SR Kamihime), and Nutaku's Diabolos (SR Eidolon) config.ini entries. The left side is the appearance after running 3_write_config and the right side is after the manual edits are applied.

beegoot
08-28-2023, 11:03 AM
It finally worked! Thanks a lot as usual :)

MrWingDings
08-31-2023, 02:45 PM
Ey, love the tool so far

RQ I'm trying to add a number of Kamihimes to my catalogue, but I keep getting this error:

Berwayer
09-02-2023, 08:49 PM
Latest Nutaku script files: post #589 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158073.html#post158073)
Nutaku Main Quest 17, Amon [Girl's Illusion], and Kushinada [Evil Loving Jailer] JSON files: post #579 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158030.html#post158030)

Latest DMM script files: post #570 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158011.html#post158011)
DMM Main Quest 17, Main Quest 18, Amon [Girl's Illusion], Kushinada [Evil Loving Jailer], and Lancelot [Sweet Corner] JSON files: post #611 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158191.html#post158191)
DMM Andromeda [Dream Healing], Solomon [Wisdom Librarian], and Shingen [Bright Sake Master] JSON files: post #619 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158272.html#post158272)
Nutaku config.ini file, DMM config.ini file, DMM Jeanne d'Arc (Legeclo), DMM Diabolos (Kamihime), and Nutaku Diabolos (Kamihime) JSON files: post #622 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158537.html#post158537)
DMM Mordred [Flower Garment on Head] JSON files: post #626 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158549.html#post158549)

LegendarySpy00F
09-03-2023, 09:10 PM
For the DMM version, Jeanne d'Arc from the Legend Clover collaboration has her config info overwritten by the soul Jeanne d'Arc. This issue also occurs with the 4th anniversary SR kamihime Diabolos overwriting the SR eidolon version of Diabolos.

I think the config.py get name from info folder's json, can we rename the folder and edit the json file like this

change folder name
\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR\ジャンヌ ダルク
to
\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR\ジャンヌ ダルク[れじぇくろ]

then edit character name at bottom of \game\dmm\info_kamihime\5338.json
\u30b8\u30e3\u30f3\u30cc\u30fb\u30c0\u30eb\u30af
to
\u30b8\u30e3\u30f3\u30cc\u30fb\u30c0\u30eb\u30af\u 005b\u308c\u3058\u3047\u304f\u308d\u005d

I use this site to decode and encode
https://www.learnjapanesetools.com/ja/japanese-to-unicode
Upload the json files I edited as folder name (disguised gif one have Portrait)
\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR\ジャンヌ ダルク[れじぇくろ]
\game\dmm\raw_scenario\kamihime_SR\ディアボロ ス[神姫]
\game\nutaku\raw_scenario\kamihime_SR\Diabolos [Kamihime]

Looks like we need download portrait pic by ourself

Ywixzen
09-11-2023, 03:33 AM
Can someone who has the dmm version updated send me their config file? i just can't get my 3_write_config to work no matter what i do, it always returns the same error as in post #501. I have all the .json downloaded and the rpy built but i just can't run the config script

Berwayer
09-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Post #503 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157531.html#post157531) says that they solved their issue with 3_write_config by changing the system locale to Japanese. I've included a screenshot how to do it for Windows 10 using the Control Panel, I'm unfamiliar with other operating systems however. You could also try Locale Emulator, although I haven't used it myself in a few years. If the system locale adjustment doesn't work, then the only other solution I've gotten to work is to share my config.ini file (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157339.html#post157339). To extract the config.ini file from the JPG file, open an archive extraction program such as WinRAR or 7-Zip, double-click the image from within the extractor's interface, and copy/extract the INI file.

As an aside, the Mordred skin's name is spelled "モルドレッド [上人の華衣]" on the Japanese wiki (https://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%83%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E3%83%AC%E3% 83%83%E3%83%89%EF%BC%BB%E4%B8%8A%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%AE %E8%8F%AF%E8%A1%A3%EF%BC%BD), but "モルドレッド[人上の華衣]" on the official website (https://kamihime.net/character/mordred2/). I used the latter spelling for my raw_scenario folder (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158549.html#post158549) so people will either have to download the portrait and full character images manually or change the name to match the wiki before using 4_download_characters_img and 5_download_characters_portrait.

Edit 1: I'll add some general troubleshooting tips here that I tend to implement once and forget about or assume everyone on here knows and don't think to mention:

-Don't download the combined player. I don't think anyone has tested the updated scripts with it, I definitely haven't. Use the separate Nutaku and DMM players.

-Keep the file address of the player's script files below 260 characters (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/fileio/maximum-file-path-limitation?tabs=registry). Extract the player close to your hard drive "C:" (yours might be a different letter), and keep the file and folder names between your hard drive and "0_download_json.cmd" short.

-Ask for the latest script updates (0_download_json gets updated the most frequently for both players) or search the post history, look for the word "attached".

-Change your system locale to Japanese before using the scripts. Might only be necessary for the DMM player but I'm not sure as I haven't changed the locale from Japanese in years.

-The JSON files for the new Main Quests and skins have to be downloaded manually (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158558.html#post158558). The steps from 1_download_assets onwards are the same.

-A couple of characters have identical names (currently Diabolos in both players and Jeanne d'Arc in the DMM player) in their info_eidolon, info_kamihime, info_soul, and raw_scenario JSON files. Renaming one of the identical characters as described in post #622 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158537.html#post158537), post #626 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158549.html#post158549), and post #630 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158560.html#post158560) will make the player display both characters at the same time (defer to the newer posts when encountering contradictions).

-Sometimes files are corrupt, empty, or absent. Deleting the files and folders downloaded after the last script usage, usually the JSON files in info_eidolon, info_kamihime, info_soul, or raw_scenario, and then running the newest scripts again might fix the problem.

-The file "black.jpg" is sometimes missing in an assets folder. Copy it from another assets folder and paste it into the one(s) that lack it and the error log file says should have it.

-If the player still doesn't work at this point, wait for script updates, ask for advice, or do a clean install of the player. A clean install means that you delete the entire player (or back it up by putting it in an archive), download the files from the first post on the this thread, and repeat the listed steps.

Edit 2: The English wiki changed the portrait files to the WebP format. I've included an updated 5_download_portrait for the Nutaku player. Some of the file and folder names have different spacing or spelling from the wiki like [Guardian of Happiness] Kishar, [Cat in a 1000 Forms] Daphne, and [Dragon's Last Card] Jabberwock. Edit the names within the JSON files in info_kamihime and the folders within raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR to match the English wiki, a similar method to solving the identical Diabolos's issue.

Edit 3: Updated to include the JSON files for the DMM soul skin Jeanne d'Arc [Saint]. The previous DMM soul skin is on post #626 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158549.html#post158549).

Yosurako
09-17-2023, 03:39 PM
Thank you for the Nutaku fix. I hadn't updated the Player till today so I didn't notice those errors.

I've updated my #589 that fix the dowload, include all those exception names above.

Ywixzen
09-25-2023, 03:07 AM
Thanks to your post I've been able to get mostly everything working in the dmm player. The only problem is that if i do try to run my config.ini, now i just get the problem where i have a few missing script files for different characters, usually looking like this. Otherwise, I've gotten all the skins to work and most of the new characters running 14742

Berwayer
09-25-2023, 07:27 PM
I've uploaded my raw_scenario JSON Files (https://pixeldrain.com/u/Lof4vqi5) onto pixeldrain. I have the JSONs up to PB02LT_Invi for the Nutaku version and Jeanne d'Arc [Saint] for the DMM version. As far as I can tell, the remaining issues I have with the Nutaku version are that (Guardian of Guidance) Aratron's scenes are in Japanese and I couldn't download the assets to some of the 6th anniversary scene updates (the original Lancelot soul scenes have the older art for example). For the DMM version, some of the full portraits are missing from the Japanese wiki but everything else seems fine.

Edit 1: The scenes for the DMM upgraded unleashed kamihime work like the skin scenes (blue names in the player due to fewer than 3 scenes as well), so it's easier to download them manually than with 0_download_json. I found them by completing the Main Quest Part 2 story scenes until the upgrade menus were unlocked, and clicking on the harem episode preview for the upgraded kamihime with the Developer Tools open. Then I used the procedure described in post #611 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158191.html#post158191) and post #612 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158193.html#post158193) to download the JSON files. I put these folders in raw_scenario\kamihime_SSR and use the scripts 1_download_assets and onwards.

LegendarySpy00F
10-01-2023, 09:19 AM
couldn't download the assets to some of the 6th anniversary scene updates
(the original Lancelot soul scenes have the older art for example).

Since the jpg files URL has changed, you need re-download the json files for the updated scenes.

You need delete old files in "assets" folder and json files in "raw_scenario" (also info_**** folders?)

By the way, thanks Yosurako and you keep update scripts and JSON files👍

Ywixzen
10-01-2023, 02:47 PM
Turns out the script files were missing because i just didn't have the assets for them, apparently. It's strange because the missing files are specifically the H Scenes for these characters, the intro and pre-scene data is all there and works, my download assets just doesn't download those specific files. Now, those scenes play properly, they're just missing the animations/voice lines to function properly. Not sure how to fix this, since clearly it was able to download the pre-scenes and stuff fine

skybullet
10-02-2023, 12:22 PM
Hi
does anyone have assets folder update before today game maint to share? i didnt downloaded all of them in time

LegendarySpy00F
10-03-2023, 05:48 PM
God Damn! I didn't notice they change the adult standards policy and mosaic every character!
My last update was 9/4, does anyone have these 30 jpg files
5048-2-2
5285-2-2
5285-3-2
5286-2-2
5286-3-2

Looks like censored from these 10/2 ?
5287-2-2
5287-3-2
5288-2-2
5288-3-2
5289-2-2

Zachst
10-03-2023, 08:09 PM
God Damn! I didn't notice they change the adult standards policy and mosaic every character!
My last update was 9/4, does anyone have these 30 jpg files
5048-2-2
5285-2-2
5285-3-2
5286-2-2
5286-3-2

Looks like censore from these
5287-2-2
5287-3-2
5288-2-2
5288-3-2
5289-2-2

sure, im gonna upload them here https://anonymfile.com/r0Ax/backup-scenes.7z luckily i got all the scenes before the update, tho i didnt managed to get the 6th anniversary scene updates, if u have them can u share them with me please?:grin:

LegendarySpy00F
10-03-2023, 08:43 PM
sure, im gonna upload them here https://anonymfile.com/r0Ax/backup-scenes.7z luckily i got all the scenes before the update, tho i didnt managed to get the 6th anniversary scene updates, if u have them can u share them with me please?:grin:

You're Great!
Here are your files

Edit:Use #643 one
https://pixeldrain.com/u/LmNxvUcG 20230312BrushUp_OldFolderName.rar

Notice:
the 6th anniversary scene updates make new folder name , you cannot just copy the folders and overwrite them

Zachst
10-03-2023, 08:59 PM
You're Great!
Here are your files
https://pixeldrain.com/u/q6xXMms9 20230312BrushUp.rar

Notice:
the 6th anniversary scene updates make new folder name , you cannot just copy the folders and overwrite them

thank you lots for the files!
mind explaining how to tho, im unsure on how to make them work please

LegendarySpy00F
10-03-2023, 09:25 PM
thank you lots for the files!
mind explaining how to tho, im unsure on how to make them work please

Backup and replace the folders with this one.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/LmNxvUcG

Zachst
10-04-2023, 11:46 AM
Backup and replace the folders with this one.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/LmNxvUcG

it worked!
thank you lots really i was afraid i would never get them after the update:squint:

skybullet
10-06-2023, 02:05 PM
does anyone has the entire assets folder to share pls? or at least all pics w/o mp3 before last maint?

LegendarySpy00F
10-07-2023, 06:10 AM
I'm meeting with a new problem, the transitions in harem will loop instead of only playing once as it should be
(also whiteout and pink screen didn't appear either), this problem occurred after I updated the player.

I stop the looping by adding a loop=False in the scenes' rpy files. But now the transitional scenes would only
show the last frame instead of playing from the first one.

Dose anyone solve this problem?

Omgosh
10-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Hi people,

Can someone be a hero share all H-scenes jpg files before last main ?

Berwayer
10-09-2023, 01:26 AM
JPG files for the Nutaku H-scenes (https://pixeldrain.com/u/ccG2VWtY). Not included are the black.jpg, pink_s.jpg, and the image files in the main assets folder (backgrounds and sprites). The newest files are for PB02LT_Invi, before the 6.5th anniversary. The 6th anniversary scene updates have replaced their previous versions as well.

Edit 1: JPG files for the DMM H-scenes (https://pixeldrain.com/u/6Cmn7Egj). The newest files are for Jeanne d'Arc [Saint]. For Undine, the files from before the 6th anniversary are the default, but archives for before and after the 6th anniversary are present at the bottom of the assets folder.

Edit 2: For the Nutaku Main Quest scenes 1 and 2, there are different asset folder names for before and after the 6th anniversary. '5ece4b1482b29894f571fe544b2e5cc3d540078003dd288f' is MQ1 before 6A, '5ece4b1482b29894f571fe544b2e5cc39ed553ca674f911b' is MQ2 before 6A, 'c50d3168a19bf867472635f1ff24b0964b6223601bd1afd8' is MQ1 after 6A, and 'c50d3168a19bf867472635f1ff24b096badfdaf1fb70d339' is MQ2 after 6A. Post #579 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158030.html#post158030) uses the after 6A folder names whereas post #643 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158599.html#post158599) uses the before 6A folder names. My Nutaku JPG files archive has both folder names in it, and the new JPGs in both folders. But for those that don't want to download it, you can check 'raw_scenario\story\1\100002_main' and 'raw_scenario\story\2\100007_main' and make sure the 'resource_directory' entry matches the folder name in 'assets'.

Omgosh
10-09-2023, 04:26 AM
"https://pixeldrain.com/u/ccG2VWtY"]JPG files for the Nutaku H-scenes[/URL]. Not included are the black.jpg, pink_s.jpg, and the image files in the main assets folder (backgrounds and sprites). The newest files are for PB02LT_Invi, before the 6.5th anniversary. The 6th anniversary scene updates have replaced their previous versions as well.

thx bro, you are the real MVP

AcidDrago
10-09-2023, 06:19 PM
Getting an error when clicking on Story and clicking ignore just sends me back to the main menu.

Berwayer
10-09-2023, 06:31 PM
Did you apply the updated files from post #579 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158030.html#post158030)?

AcidDrago
10-09-2023, 07:35 PM
Thanks, that fixed it.

Ryghteous
10-14-2023, 01:08 AM
I just started downloading the dmm assets from scratch. Is the download process supposed to be super slow? I left the script running for hours and while it works fine it seems to have only downloaded 1 gb worth. Is this normal?

Berwayer
10-14-2023, 07:26 AM
I haven't done a clean install in over a year (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post157349.html#post157349) but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes more than 24 hours to download everything at this point.

Toolkit
10-14-2023, 02:15 PM
Doesn't seem to download all the images properly. anyone have the file for all the portraits and full arts? or know where i can get them manually?

Berwayer
10-14-2023, 07:03 PM
The newest 4_download_full_art and 5_download_portrait scripts for the Nutaku version are in post #589 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158073.html#post158073). You can download the kamihime (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Kamihime/List#All_), eidolon (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Eidolons#All_), and soul (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Souls/List#All_) portraits from the English wiki. My current Nutaku portraits (https://pixeldrain.com/u/RGHGckWa), I haven't used the scripts since a few days before the 6.5th anniversary.

The DMM scripts for 4_download_full_art and 5_download_portrait have never been updated to my knowledge, but the kamihime (https://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB), eidolon (https://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?SSR%E5%B9%BB%E7%8D%A3), soul (https://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E8%8B%B1%E9%9C%8A%E6%80%A7%E8%83%BD%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7), and skin (https://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3) portraits can be manually downloaded from the Japanese wiki. The portraits of Jeanne d'Arc (Legeclo) (https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8C%E3% 83%BB%E3%83%80%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AF%28%E3%82%8C%E3%81 %98%E3%81%87%E3%81%8F%E3%82%8D%EF%BC%81%29) will need to be downloaded manually due to the identical name with the soul Jeanne d'Arc. For Nike [Divine Thought True Formation] and Cybele [Divine Thought True Formation], I downloaded the full portraits directly from the game and I don't know how to access the small portraits. I've cropped the full portraits to function as placeholder small portraits until I can download the official ones. My current DMM portraits (https://pixeldrain.com/u/dt7cabN9), I have last updated them today.

LegendarySpy00F
10-15-2023, 09:09 AM
I don't know how to access the small portraits. I've cropped the full portraits to function as placeholder small portraits until I can download the official ones. My current DMM portraits (https://pixeldrain.com/u/dt7cabN9), I have last updated them today.

Select chara who can [Divine Thought True Formation],
click the dress icon can select the character's other skin,
use F12 Chrome DevTools can get the small portraits.

Ryghteous
10-15-2023, 07:25 PM
Ran into this issue on nutaku player when running scenes on newly got characters. Can someone help me solve this issue? thanks!

Berwayer
10-15-2023, 09:35 PM
Either run 1_download_assets again or manually place a black.jpg file into 'nutaku/assets/a0220e073fbc31aec344acb961e1109ae8a3ee6aef86283f'.

Restia
10-17-2023, 03:53 AM
dude.. it took me almost 12 hours just to download all assets from 2021 to 2023 lmao..

and why is there error in some of the script?? is it because it fail to download portrait assets or something?

Edit : i am stupid.. i should just download assets from post #648
thx berwayer for the file
because if i download it manually with 0_ my scene gonna get censored because nutaku new law

Berwayer
10-17-2023, 11:22 AM
My Nutaku assets JPG archive only has the uncensored harem files in it. You'll still want to run 1_download_assets for the black.jpg, pink_s.jpg, the audio files, the backgrounds, the sprites, and everything that comes out during the 6.5th anniversary and afterwards. It might be more convenient at this point to upload my entire player, or at least the aforementioned asset files. The missing files in your screenshot are likely of NPCs, none of which I have in either player. I found two images of characters with similar file names.

Edit 1: The other Nutaku player (https://pixeldrain.com/u/hmJi35kh) and DMM player (https://pixeldrain.com/u/A18uZdJD) files. Combined with the files linked in post #648 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158616.html#post158616) and post #656 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158631.html#post158631), that's my entire Nutaku and DMM players. The last update is right before the 6.5th anniversary (PB02LT Invi) for the Nutaku version and after [Hard Flame Demon] Cyclops plus [Corpse Angel] Dian Cecht for the DMM version.

Edit 2: In response to post #646 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158613.html#post158613), I've edited 2_build_rpy for the Nutaku player so that pink_s.jpg appears during the harem scenes. It appears in the DMM player's scenes with the default 2_build_rpy. I don't know how to stop the loop between x_c3.jpg (x stands for the numbers and dashes that a character's harem scene JPG files have) and pink_s.jpg, or how to make the screen flash white after pink_s.jpg. There's a white-58601670815426575e0b3065f32ca59aa6945cc0.png in the assets folder, but there isn't a white.jpg file in the assets sub-folders like there is for black.jpg and pink_s.jpg.

In a raw_scenario JSON file (3_harem-summon.json) I see this code: {"repeat": false, "auto": true, "stay": "1s", "film": "0001-2-2_c3.jpg", "fps": 8, "talk": [{"chara": "", "words": ""}]}, {"talk": [{"chara": "", "words": ""}], "auto": true, "transition": "whiteout2s", "film": "pink_s.jpg", "fps": 1}. x_c3.jpg is supposed to loop once, flash white for 2 seconds, display pink, and then display x_d.jpg. The only transition I see in 2_build_rpy is transition = 'dissolve' so it would take some programming knowledge to include 'whiteout2s' as an option and to make x_c3.jpg not repeat loops like x_c1.jpg and x_c2.jpg.

Edit 3: Updated to include the JSON files for the DMM soul skin Siegfried [Serious Youth]. The previous DMM soul skin is on post #632 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158571.html#post158571).

LegendarySpy00F
11-01-2023, 08:29 AM
In a raw_scenario JSON file (3_harem-summon.json) I see this code: {"repeat": false, "auto": true, "stay": "1s", "film": "0001-2-2_c3.jpg", "fps": 8, "talk": [{"chara": "", "words": ""}]}, {"talk": [{"chara": "", "words": ""}], "auto": true, "transition": "whiteout2s", "film": "pink_s.jpg", "fps": 1}. x_c3.jpg is supposed to loop once, flash white for 2 seconds, display pink, and then display x_d.jpg. The only transition I see in 2_build_rpy is transition = 'dissolve' so it would take some programming knowledge to include 'whiteout2s' as an option and to make x_c3.jpg not repeat loops like x_c1.jpg and x_c2.jpg.

2_build_rpy.py convert raw scenario above to renpy's format

I check renpy's old anim.Filmstrip manual add "loop=False" to c3 (fps=8)

but just like #burststrike said we only get one frame in the player.

anim.Filmstrip(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/%s/%s",90,1.0),(900,640),(16,1),%f))))
pic size 900x640, grid 16x1 delay 1/8=0.125sec

if fps > 8:
c = 'show expression '
c += '(Zoomable(Frame(anim.Filmstrip(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/%s/%s",90,1.0),(900,640),(16,1),%f)))) ' % (
rd, entry['film'], 1/fps)
c += 'at top as cg with dissolve'
script.append(cmd(c))
elif fps > 1:
c = 'show expression '
c += '(Zoomable(Frame(anim.Filmstrip(im.Rotozoom("nutaku/assets/%s/%s",90,1.0),(900,640),(16,1),%f,loop=False)))) ' % (
rd, entry['film'], 1/fps)
c += 'at top as cg with dissolve'
script.append(cmd(c))

Kirashi
11-08-2023, 03:57 PM
Hi, I downloaded the player (the big one), updated all the py files givrn a few post ago (post 859), then followed the steps from 0 to 5. Now I have a few questions:

1 - There is an error log for each asset, and the one for 1 (download asset) is huge (832 ko) is this because Nutaku updated something?

2 - When I first started 1, I stopped my computer after 8 hours because it was taking too long. the day after that, my computer resetted on it own for an auto update. Can this explain the issue from above?

3 - If you close 1 at some point, then restart it later, what happen? Will everything be corrupted? Or will it keep going where it stopped?

4 - When I try some scenes on the players, Most of them crash at the very beginning with the usual "exception has occured" (especially the news scenes). How can this be solved? (do I need to manually deleted some files and run 1 again and hope for the best, or will running 1 again be enough?)

Kirashi
11-18-2023, 01:27 PM
UP! Help please:sad:

Berwayer
11-18-2023, 10:43 PM
If by the 'the big one' you mean the combined Nutaku and DMM player, I'd recommend that you avoid using it since no one has tested the updated scripts with it to my knowledge. At this point the easier way to get the files between April 2021 to October 2023 is to download the files I uploaded in post #648 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158616.html#post158616), post #656 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158631.html#post158631), and post #661 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158647.html#post158647). If you want to do a clean install for the Nutaku and DMM players, post #629 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158558.html#post158558) should get you updated to September 2nd, 2023, then post #632 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158571.html#post158571), post #635 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158583.html#post158583) (DMM only), and post #657 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158635.html#post158635) (DMM only). The Nutaku JPG files for the harem scenes are all censored as of October 2023, so you'll still have to download the files linked in post #648 if you want the uncensored images.

b25783615
11-19-2023, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. I wanted to ask where I can find the link for the Kamihime offline game. It's really hard to locate it within the forum.

Kirashi
11-21-2023, 04:14 PM
b25783615 -> Check the first post you have links for the players

Berwayer -> Thank you, there are a lot of informations. I'll take my time checking slowly all the posts. I have 2 questions :

Can I simply overwrite the JPG files once I downloaded everything or do I need to follow some specific steps? (I'm a bit lost on the explanations on your post regarding "before/after 6A" not understanding its meaning)
Can the updated 1/2/3/4/5 get 100% of the released scene so far or will I have no choice but to manually instal some of those? (if so how do I manually add them in the player?)

Berwayer
11-22-2023, 09:57 AM
If you do a clean install for the Nutaku player but want the uncensored JPG files the procedure should be something like: download+extract the files in post #1 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post115024.html#post115024), download+extract+paste the uncensored JPG files (https://pixeldrain.com/u/ccG2VWtY) into 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game/nutaku/assets', download+extract+paste the scripts in post #589 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158073.html#post158073) into 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game/nutaku', and run the 0-5 scripts. There are two asset folder names for Main Quest scenes 1 and 2 (shortened to 'MQ1' and 'MQ2') depending on whether you download the raw scenario JSON files (obtained from either 0_download_json, downloaded manually, or from a forum post) before or after the 6th anniversary (shortened to '6A'). Clean installers should have the before 6A assets folder names but the JPG files archive has both folders for both scenes, so they don't need to worry about making sure the file and folder names matchup. My post #648 Edit 2 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158616.html#post158616) explanation was intended for those who didn't want to do a clean install nor download the JPG files archive but wanted to get the 6A images manually or from post #643 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158599.html#post158599).

Kirashi
11-24-2023, 11:29 AM
What I feared happened, but first I'll explain what I did
1- I downloaded the nutaku player extracted it
2- I extracted the JPG files into asset
3- O overwrited 0-5 from #589
4- I followed the steps from first post to download the assets from nutaku, 0 worked fine, but 1 got me a huge error log file (839 ko).

I thought it wouldn't happen because I didn't huge the huge player this time but that's a very bad start. (I wanted to upload my log file but it seems I don't have the right so I'll just upload a bit of the log file content).
Any idea whay might be the cause of this? I assume most of the content will be bugged/crash even if I keep following all the other step just like in my previous experience with the bigger player.

Berwayer
11-24-2023, 01:00 PM
My regular Nutaku player's 1_error.log is 452 KB so you appear to have an issue I haven't run into. I'm currently doing a clean install of the Nutaku player using the method I explained above. 1_download_assets will likely take several hours even with the uncensored JPGs pasted in advance. A lot of the errors are of character sprites in the encounter episodes, the episodes that take place before the harem scenes. If you need a VPN or proxy to play the game, you likely need one to complete 0_download_json and 1_download_assets. I doubt this is a problem in your case as you said that 0_download_json works. Make sure that there isn't a Windows 10/11 security permissions conflict when using the scripts like with other programs. Also, run 1_download_assets multiple times before 2_build_rpy, especially for a clean install or if you have a slow/unreliable internet connection. When testing the player, I run all of the scripts, open the player, and view a few of the newest scenes. I only look through the error logs if one of the scripts gives an error that stops it immediately such as post #614 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158261.html#post158261) or the player doesn't load or crashes like post #581 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158042.html#post158042).

Kirashi
11-24-2023, 05:01 PM
I tried to run 1 again, it was quick and the error log is the same. I can't help but think there is something wrong with my .py files after all. What you call a clean install is when you refresh all .py file? I would like to show you mines but I don't know how to attah files here, could you please share yours with me? Just asking but I closed nutaku after 0 was done, could this be the issue? (I don't need a vpn to access kamihime through nutaku so I doubt it is a matter of region lock, also my 1 is actually downloading a lot of files and it last for hours).

Edit : Just checked the error log, 99% or the missing assets are actually png files (and some mp3 for 2 characters). Do you thinkk it might be related to my player after all?

Berwayer
11-24-2023, 06:22 PM
You only need the game's webpage open to obtain the x-kh-session value needed for 0_download_json. After you've inputted a valid x-kh-session, you don't need keep open the game webpage for the 0_download_json to work, and definitely not for 1_download_assets and the later scripts. My Nutaku scripts are nearly identical to the ones in post #589. Most (maybe all?) of the PNG files are sprites and backgrounds in the main assets folder, under the folders with the harem scene JPGs. If you have the updated scripts and have used them repeatedly after doing the troubleshooting I've mentioned in previous posts, such as post #632 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158571.html#post158571), then you can get the missing MP3 and PNG files from the other files archive (https://pixeldrain.com/u/hmJi35kh). If the files you're missing aren't there, then I don't have them and don't know how to modify the scripts to get them. For adding attachments, select 'Go Advanced', and select the paperclip icon to open the 'Manage Attachments' menu. From there you can browse your computer to select the file(s) you want to upload.

Kirashi
11-24-2023, 09:01 PM
I finished 0-5, and despite the huge log error, it seems to work fine (I tried about 7-8 scenes though).

I took a quick look at the log again and spotted some "murabitootoko" so I guess there are mainly sprite, I assume the story scenes will crash most of the cases. I'll put the log file in attached files in case it can be of any help (never had the idea to check what "advanced" was about, ty for the help!), I'm thinking maybe nutaku updated something but I can't be sure.

Another question : is the player now 100% complete? I couldn't find the chara from the last nutaku update but maybe I missed them. I noticed you asked in some posts to manually add some chara but I lost track of which ones need to be manually updated (and why can't they be traced by 1?).

Edit : It seems I really can't upload after all, the mini window tell me "invalid file" even thouh I converted the .txt into rar
Edit 2 : I forgot to tell you I checked your troubleshooting and still no idea if I did anything wrong (my OS is in japanese local since years)

Berwayer
11-25-2023, 12:03 AM
My 1_error.log file for the clean install of the Nutaku player is 841 KB, similar in size to yours. Either 1_download_assets needs to be updated to download the NPC sprite files (I don't have the skill to do this) or the files are corrupted/bugged and unobtainable. Post #579 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158030.html#post158030) has the Main Quest 17 and skin scene JSON files, which go into 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\nutaku\raw_scenario'. Pasting these files into this location manually performs 0_download_json, which is done this way because there are no active users that are willing and able to update 0_download_json to allow it to download Main Quest and skin JSONs. Post #612 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158193.html#post158193) Provides methods to download these JSONs manually, although you need to know the file name so the script knows what to look for. If you have any missing portaits, download them manually from the English wiki (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Kamihime_Project_Wiki) or from the portraits and thumbnails archive (https://pixeldrain.com/u/RGHGckWa). You may need to rename the portrait file to match the name displayed in the player if the image doesn't appear after reloading the player or returning to the Main Menu. I've attached screenshots of the new SSR kamihime in the Nutaku player.

Edit 1: The attached images in post #579 are archive files in disguise (I don't know how this trick works, ask LegendarySpy00F if you're curious). The contents of the archives can be viewed and extracted by selecting the images in WinRAR or 7-Zip.

Edit 2: 5_download_portrait has the English wiki small portrait URLs: kamihime (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Kamihime/List#All_), eidolons (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Eidolons#All_), and souls (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Souls/List#All_). The Main Quest small portraits/thumbnails you'll have to download them directly from the game or the portraits archive.

Kirashi
11-25-2023, 08:57 AM
I did a quick check on the wiki just in case and it seems the player got everything (I was worried because a lot of people were requesting manual files for some chara). So only a part of the main quest is still missing? I checked the post 579 for the main quest but the files on the post were deleted, would you happen to have them? I assume this is (Girl's Illusion) Amon scene?

Edit : yeah, the error log is the same, was it always like that with you or did you get those errors only recently?
Edit 2 : Where do you take the portrait (not the full one but the one for the head) on the wiki? The resolution is way smaller that what already exist on the player

Edit 3 : pretty nice I'm a bit surprised everybody aside me understood the trick lol. I managed to get the scenes but I am a bit curious : why those 2 characters (loli amon and the other) don't exist in the wiki? I take it those are somehow specials but how many are there?

Edit 4 : yeah I knew the files got the url (at the very less the full portrait does). I know those are taken on the wiki but I don't understand why the ones I get on the wiki are only 100 x 100 while the ones downloaded by the tool are 170 x 170.

Berwayer
11-26-2023, 01:27 AM
I haven't updated my main Nutaku player since before the 6.5th anniversary update in October 2023. I haven't paid attention to details like the error log files until you had asked about it. I did a clean install to help answer the questions, separate from my main Nutaku player and deleted once I resolved the issues as best as I can. For your questions in Edit 3 and Edit 4: I've first encountered the archive disguised as an image trick in a Legend Clover ExHentai gallery (NSFW) (https://exhentai.org/g/2463005/700b429f39/) so I wasn't confused by it for long. I haven't interacted with anyone that works on the English wiki, but they might prefer to focus on gameplay information and skins in Kamihime Project only provide an alternate character appearance and an extra harem scene. The Japanese wiki has a page dedicated to the skins (https://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%B3) however. The image size difference could be a resize or it's accessing some hidden URLs with larger image sizes. Yosurako is the last person to edit the Nutaku player's 5_download_portrait so they might know.

Edit: Updated to include the JSON files for the DMM soul skin D'Artagnan [Dressed Bear Cub]. The previous DMM soul skin is on post #661 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158647.html#post158647).

Kirashi
12-01-2023, 12:50 PM
I probably explained myself poorly, I meant that there are some scenes that not only aren't downloaded by the player but the said character don't exist in the wiki as well (like loli amon). Is that a coincidence and are there a lot of them?

I have another question. I searched on the net but couldn't find any clear answer, is there a free vpn allowing to bypass the dmm region lock? (I managed to find a solution through firefox but it won't help to download the assets)

Berwayer
12-01-2023, 08:58 PM
I don't check the English wiki much, mainly the abilities (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Abilities) section for quickly checking buff/debuff frames, so I can't say for sure if there are any other scenes that meet your conditions besides the skin scenes and the newer Main Quest scenes. The players with the latest updates should have every eidolon, kamihime, and soul scene. If there are any of those missing from the player, I'm unaware of which and would prefer a specific complaint before trying to fix it. For free VPNs that have connections to Japan, I use Urban VPN (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/urban-vpn/) for the Firefox browser and Proton VPN (https://protonvpn.com/) for the entire computer. The browser-only VPN would help with playing region locked DMM games, but not with downloading game assets with scripts, like you've said.

zlzlbksw
12-03-2023, 04:26 AM
Does anyone know how to solve it?

LegendarySpy00F
12-04-2023, 07:59 AM

https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-54.html#post157728

Kirashi
12-05-2023, 07:06 AM
I don't check the English wiki much, mainly the abilities (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Abilities) section for quickly checking buff/debuff frames, so I can't say for sure if there are any other scenes that meet your conditions besides the skin scenes and the newer Main Quest scenes. The players with the latest updates should have every eidolon, kamihime, and soul scene. If there are any of those missing from the player, I'm unaware of which and would prefer a specific complaint before trying to fix it. For free VPNs that have connections to Japan, I use Urban VPN (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/urban-vpn/) for the Firefox browser and Proton VPN (https://protonvpn.com/) for the entire computer. The browser-only VPN would help with playing region locked DMM games, but not with downloading game assets with scripts, like you've said.

I am not sure to undertstand what do you call "Skin scenes", but 2 specific examples would be the 2 from post 579 we were talking about a few days ago: (Evil Love Jailer) Kushinada and (Girl's Illusion) Amon. Those 2 scenes can't be tracked by the player and you have no choice but to add them manually (both are sr Kamihime). I only noticed those 2 but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more.

I also usually use proton but it doesn't work to bypass dmm's region lock. I assume you don't need a vpn to access dmm? If so, is your proton a paid version? (Mine is free)

Berwayer
12-05-2023, 11:39 AM
The only skins currently available in the Nutaku version of the game are the two you've mentioned. The DMM version has soul skins that were introduced in May 2023, their JSONs are obtained the same way as the kamihime skins. I don't need a VPN to play the DMM version of Kamihime Project (my default IP address is US based), but Angelic Link R (https://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/angelicr/) and Iris Mysteria! R (https://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/imys_r/) are region locked for me. The free version of Proton VPN allows me to get past the title screen for both games. If you want to play Kamihime Project (either Nutaku or DMM version) on Firefox, you'll need to change the user-agent to Chrome. I use the User-Agent Switcher and Manager (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/) addon for this purpose. For accessing DMM/Fanza Games, there are parts I need a VPN to access, such as the Community page (http://www.dmm.co.jp/netgame/foreign/-/no-support/error?type=community). I don't explore the website much, but for the games I play daily, completing daily missions, and completing festival missions, I don't use a VPN. I had connection issues, including for Kamihime Project, that seemed to be solved by using a browser VPN when DMM did server maintenance about a month ago.

Kirashi
12-07-2023, 01:12 PM
Playing Kamihime full time is not possible for me anymore (too much time consuming, my last gacha game was Brave Girl Raven on dmm, and my last since the time it was stopped).

I would like to find a way to get the code to run 0 for the dmm player, so I can't focus on firefox or chrome only. I noticed that a very few countries are region locked, the issue isn't popular and this no solution exists on the net so far, so I just wanted to try my chance here.

NBPEL
12-08-2023, 12:55 AM
@Berwayer I think we should fork a new repo to include the latest updates of the script, I tried to follow the thread and update the script but lost in thoughts all alone: https://github.com/xellosp/kamihime-player

NBPEL
12-08-2023, 05:38 AM

From what I've observed, the program preload all images into memory, thus you need at least 600MB RAM to run the Nutaku only version, the only way to fix this issue is to either:

- Improve the loading algorithm by making it more lazy
- Separate Nutaku and DMM version to make them load less asset

I think I can improve the 1st one, because it takes quite a long time to load the program in my computer, so I'll try to implement lazy load.

Berwayer
12-08-2023, 10:41 AM
I don't know how to program nor have I used Github for anything but downloading programs. I primarily use other people's scripts or slightly modify programs at most. I'll try to assist you in applying the updates spread throughout the forum to your Nutaku and DMM players, then you could upload the results onto Github. Post #589 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158073.html#post158073) and Post #570 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158011.html#post158011) have the latest scripts for the Nutaku and DMM players. About two months ago, I uploaded the Nutaku assets JPG files (https://pixeldrain.com/u/ccG2VWtY), Nutaku Portraits and Thumbnails (https://pixeldrain.com/u/RGHGckWa), Nutaku Other Files (https://pixeldrain.com/u/hmJi35kh), DMM assets JPG files (https://pixeldrain.com/u/6Cmn7Egj), DMM Portraits and Thumbnails (https://pixeldrain.com/u/dt7cabN9), and the DMM Other Files (https://pixeldrain.com/u/A18uZdJD). For the DMM version, the soul skin scenes for Siegfried [Serious Youth] (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158647.html#post158647) and D'Artagnan [Dressed Bear Cub] (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158708.html#post158708) aren't included and have to be downloaded manually and placed in 'Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc\game\dmm\raw_scenario\soul'.

NBPEL
12-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Thanks! I tried to run download_assets and got this Error (403) AccessDenied: https://i.imgur.com/6wCNMer.png

I have no idea why this happened but it also shows the same error when I open it in web browser too, is this expected ?

Berwayer
12-08-2023, 08:47 PM
The 1_download_assets errors in your screenshot are likely NPC sprites. I've noticed this issue in post #661 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158647.html#post158647) and post #674 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158706.html#post158706). Basically, I don't know how to fix it and I ignore those types of errors since they only affect the encounter episodes (the scenes that introduce a character as a new member of the protagonist's group) and harem introductions, not the harem scenes.

NBPEL
12-09-2023, 07:49 AM
Thanks, I've managed to download everything from Nutaku, but I wonder how behind the current progress of story of Nutaku compare to DMM version ?

I would like to collect everything from Nutaku because they have uncensored content, but if it's too behind I guess I'll just collect DMM too to know what's new.

Berwayer
12-09-2023, 09:49 AM
The Nutaku version of the game is about one year behind DMM according to the Japanese wiki's Event List (https://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7). I haven't played the Nutaku version since April 2020, so I don't know if any features were implemented early, late, or not at all relative to the one year gap. Nutaku censored all of the harem scenes around October 2nd, 2023, post #638 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158593.html#post158593) mentions it when it happened. The pre-October 2023 uncensored JPG files are in the 'Nutaku assets JPG files' archive I've linked to in post #686 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158728.html#post158728).

NBPEL
12-09-2023, 09:02 PM
It's sad to know that even Nutaku stopped doing uncensored content now, I guess I'm done with collecting Kamihime's scenes.

akazahaz
12-19-2023, 01:11 PM
Right now I am working on translating all the DMM scripts, I am almost there, would anyone be interested in a translated DMM version?

Berwayer
12-31-2023, 04:40 PM
I've attached the JSON files for the DMM soul skin Morgan [Love is Translucent]. The previous DMM soul skin is on post #676 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158708.html#post158708).

Yoizuki
01-09-2024, 12:12 AM
Please tell me how to get the 9 limited eidolon after dmm eidolon PB04CBR

wtx
01-09-2024, 02:13 PM
So, I've been out of the loop and haven't updated my player in almost a year. What's current the process to getting it all up to date? I remember some of the scripts broke and needed fixing? Is there a (mostly) painless way of getting it all sorted out?

Yoizuki
01-10-2024, 10:46 AM
I checked 30%nutaku jpg and found some are not Uncensored. Can anyone share these? I will continue to check

Yoizuki
01-10-2024, 03:37 PM
5201-3-2_d

6219-2-2_a b c1 c2 c3 d

LegendarySpy00F
01-14-2024, 03:31 AM
I checked 30%nutaku jpg and found some are not Uncensored. Can anyone share these? I will continue to check

Nutaku version became censored from 10-02-2023

just check post #648 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-65.html#post158616)

LegendarySpy00F
01-14-2024, 03:40 AM
So, I've been out of the loop and haven't updated my player in almost a year. What's current the process to getting it all up to date? I remember some of the scripts broke and needed fixing? Is there a (mostly) painless way of getting it all sorted out?

Check post #661 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-67.html#post158647) and other relative post from #629 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-63.html#post158558)

chukinunu999
01-15-2024, 12:55 PM
Sorry for the noob question how do I actually open the player?... I've downloaded the nutaku version but there's no .exe or something similar to open and all the cmd files just give pathing errors, how do I actually open the player?

chukinunu999
01-15-2024, 01:32 PM
I redownloaded and the exe is now there I guess windows defender must've deleted or something, most useless windows feature ever. But the program is not opening for me, the process opens itself I can see it in tm but no window actually opens

Yoizuki
01-17-2024, 10:44 PM
Yes, this is the resource I checked

LegendarySpy00F
01-21-2024, 10:32 AM
Yes, this is the resource I checked

OH, I found my 03-19-2023 re-download record also note
5215-2-2_d
5201-3-2_d
6219-2-2 became censored,
even change 2 bestiality scene, and 7099-2-2_d fixed to UnCen,
but my 6085-2-2_d got in 04-18-2021 was censored, too.

Uncensored jpg files except 6085-2-2_d,
if the folder name not changed, you can just backup and overwrite the files.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KeSS5toc

03-19-2023 changed files
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ETNXTk7p

LegendarySpy00F
01-21-2024, 10:49 AM
I redownloaded and the exe is now there I guess windows defender must've deleted or something, most useless windows feature ever. But the program is not opening for me, the process opens itself I can see it in tm but no window actually opens

Do you try xellosp's player on first page?
With my low spec laptop, I have to wait at least 3~5 min to get the title screen,
you can press Ctrl+Shift+Esc check if the player still loading files.

Yoizuki
01-24-2024, 09:36 AM
Thank you for adding resources,I only checked if there is mosaic at the end.
Nutaku's current downloads are all with mosaic, so I can only turn to previous resources.

I found that only background 0175s_beach_11 is missing background 0174s_beach_10, can you add it?

Luklukas
01-27-2024, 06:48 PM
Hi, can somebody help me with updating the player ?
The problem started after i moved the player and all the files to a new PC. The player itself works fine, but when i try to update it nothing happens, the scripts seems to run fine and there are no errors or anything, but nothing get downloaded and nothing changes in the player. I dont know if this is a problem with windows 11 or something else on my side or if the scripts are broken again.
Anyone knows how to fix this ?

Toolkit
02-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Seems like the player isnt downloading the new characters. it keeps "pausing" at the end for some reason. no error is given, it just pauses.

Luklukas
02-10-2024, 06:32 AM
Does anyone have the new characters files ?

Luklukas
02-10-2024, 06:39 AM
Seems like the player isnt downloading the new characters. it keeps "pausing" at the end for some reason. no error is given, it just pauses.

If you mean the script saying pause right before the "press any key to continue" thats normal, but yeah i also cant get the new characters

kuroitubasa
02-16-2024, 01:06 PM
umm... I found taht used dmm or NUTAKU individual version still cause the out of memory error.
But I found another workaround solution from
(lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43464)

(“Surprisingly, the problem is easily fixable manually - dragging the game window border a tiny bit or minimizing the game fixes the issue, immediately dropping memory usage to acceptable levels. Shift+R helps too.”)

By the way ,my coumputer configuration is R5-5600X / 16G RAM / RX580 8G.(WIN 10)

Newer solution(workaround) to OUT OF MEMORY ERROR
(From lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42179)

Just use '4GB Patch' (ntcore.com/?page_id=371) to patch \lib\windows-i686\Kamihime_Player.exe,it's all.
This sesms like not coumputer configuration problem, the xellosp's kamihime player renpy version is only work on 32bit so far(Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187)that you can only run it by 2GB RAM limitted,no matter how many RAM you have.

LegendarySpy00F
02-18-2024, 07:07 AM
Thank you for adding resources,I only checked if there is mosaic at the end.
Nutaku's current downloads are all with mosaic, so I can only turn to previous resources.

I found that only background 0175s_beach_11 is missing background 0174s_beach_10, can you add it?

Berwayer
02-18-2024, 08:07 PM
For the DMM version, I've attached the JSON and portrait files for Artemis [Divine Thought True Formation], Baal [Divine Thought True Formation], and the soul skin Hercules [Sincere Service Garment]. The previous 2 Divine Thought True Formation kamihime are on post #635 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158583.html#post158583) for the JSON files and post #656 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158631.html#post158631) for the portraits. The previous DMM soul skin is on post #693 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158770.html#post158770). The method for extracting files from archives disguised as images or GIF files is on post #674 (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4500-player-love-scenes-collection-post158706.html#post158706).

Edit 1: Updated to include the JSON and portrait files for the DMM soul skin Arthur [King's Holiday].
Edit 2: Updated to include the JSON files for the DMM soul skin Yorimitsu [Keeper of Order].

kuroitubasa
02-19-2024, 06:35 PM
Very appreciate Berwayer's resources at #661 that can hlep me to quickly build the game.
DMM version is run compeletly,and Nutaku version has a little qusetion about character (Blooming Furisode) Baal cannot read correctly.
In info_kamihime/5248.json text , character's name is '[Blooming Furisode] Baal\u00a0' ,and the solution is just need to delete '\u00a0'.
(and need to run 3_write_config.cmd again after changed text)

"kind": "character",
"max_attack": 9800,
"max_hp": 1200,
"max_level": 80,
"min_attack": 1960,
"min_hp": 240,
"name": "[Blooming Furisode] Baal\u00a0",
"proper_weapon": [
"special_sword",
"spear"
],
"rare": "SSR",
"release_weapon_id": 1205
}

Luklukas
02-21-2024, 07:19 AM
So i tried running all the scripts again, and for some reason it actually downloaded the new Aji-Dahaka eidolon but none of the other new characters.
Now i really have no idea whats wrong

Toolkit
02-26-2024, 08:37 PM
Very appreciate Berwayer's resources at #661 that can hlep me to quickly build the game.
DMM version is run compeletly,and Nutaku version has a little qusetion about character (Blooming Furisode) Baal cannot read correctly.
In info_kamihime/5248.json text , character's name is '[Blooming Furisode] Baal\u00a0' ,and the solution is just need to delete '\u00a0'.

"kind": "character",
"max_attack": 9800,
"max_hp": 1200,
"max_level": 80,
"min_attack": 1960,
"min_hp": 240,
"name": "[Blooming Furisode] Baal\u00a0",
"proper_weapon": [
"special_sword",
"spear"
],
"rare": "SSR",
"release_weapon_id": 1205
}

i did that, but it still shows up as red and unreadable. was that all you did to fix it?

kuroitubasa
03-01-2024, 06:49 AM
i did that, but it still shows up as red and unreadable. was that all you did to fix it?

Maybe you need to run 3_write_config.cmd again after changed the text(means to make sure the config can run correctly by updated text)

, hope that can help you to slove this question.
(the step is added to #713 I posted)

twinklestar
03-08-2024, 05:36 PM
check erolab's kamihime

LegendarySpy00F
04-14-2024, 01:55 PM
New feature メモリアルイラスト memorial illust's
original file name will duplicate with files in kamihime, eidolon and soul folder,
so I change the file name and put in soul folder.

Remember backup before test this, maybe someone can provide a better method.

twinklestar
04-17-2024, 07:21 AM
noone knows if erolab is censored or uncensored?

AzureGrimoire
04-24-2024, 08:07 PM
Anyone have the Great Oblivion Hermes H-scenes?

iiim3gtr
05-01-2024, 08:14 AM
0_download_json.py no longer work to download ssr kamihime and eidolon for the latest dmm. It just me?

Who
05-05-2024, 11:04 PM
Is there a way for anyone to upload and updated version of the player or help provide a tutorial for uploading the player. I'm the opposite of tech savvy and have no clue how to update it.

susman
05-08-2024, 03:20 AM
Is there a way for anyone to upload and updated version of the player or help provide a tutorial for uploading the player. I'm the opposite of tech savvy and have no clue how to update it.

After hopping between posts to update my own player, I have found this simple method that seems to be working for me (it is still running, I will edit based on the result later):

(Nutaku)
1. To start, the base version found in post #1 will work. Download and Extract (don't run anything yet)
2. Refer to post #589 (page 59) and download the attached [nutaku_012345_2023_09_18.zip] file. Extract contents to your [Kamihime_Player-1.0-pc/game/nutaku] folder. The system will ask to replace the files. Select yes for all.
3. Now follow the procedure in post #1 as normal, but the script names have been changed for some reason (0_download_assets.cmd has become 0_download json.cmd, however the operation order remains the same: run through the 0_ to 5_ scripts)
3*. The 1_ script (1_download_assets.cmd) will probably take some time. That means it is working.

I am currently still running the 1_ script, but I assume the rest will resolve without issue. It may be necessary to download the attached [2_build_rpy (Nutaku).zip] file from post #661 (page 67) and extract similarly to step 2, in the following steps. Again, I will edit later.

(DMM)
idk didn't do it

--Other conditions:
I did not run [00_convert_script.cmd] before following post #1.
I closed my KHP game after submitting my x-kh-session (the script continued running).