PDA

View Full Version : Help with future team, souls and soul weapons

bigblackcock
04-30-2018, 12:09 PM
As the title say, i need some advice about which soul will fit what team and what ex skill will be good for them,so i can decide what soul weapon to get for each of them.
also, if there is a good kamihime that will fit better in any of my teams than other kami i do have/plan to use, i would like to hear it and check her skills.
first, the future teams i plan to use contain SSR kami only, i don't pay much attention to SR or R, so i'm not familiar with their skills.
second, i plan to save up my jewels for september, so i may get some of the kamihime that i don't own now (and..maybe not)
now, let's start with writting what SSR kami i have for each element:
Fire- Ares (awakened), Svarog (Awakened), Enma

Water- Unleashed nike, Cthulhu, Poseidon, Asherah, Shiva, Ea

Thunder- Raiko, Tyr, Brahma

Wind-Cu chulainn, Gaia (Awakened), Odin

Dark- Satan, Hades, Susanoo (Awakened), Amaterasu, Thanatos

Light- Michael, Tsukuyomi, Rapheal, Sol

and now for the teams, the names marked in green are the ones i already own, and the ones marked in red are the ones i plan to get.
Water
soul: Morgan/ Provisional forest or Shingen/Sniper shot
Cthulhu
Water raphael/ Ryu-oh
Asherah
Unleashed nike
the soul depends on the 2nd kami, if i get water raphael then frame B debuff will be covered, so no need for me to use sniper shot and can use PF.
and if i ger Ryu-oh, then either shingen or another soul with sniper shot as extra skill to reach 50% def cap.
personally, i prefer to use water raphael with morgan as it allow me to enjoy 50% def debuff+rampage (in august it'll become to all allies) and powered up burst.

Fire
soul: Shingen/ Ambush or Hercules/ ??
Awakened Ares
Awakened Svarog
Mars
Amaterasu

This team is pretty much a burst build using the 2 offense kami i do own, so as a good soul for burst build, shingen is an option here.
but, this team also have multiple of buffs so it can boost hercules nuke.
with amaterasu, mars and ambush (shingen)/hercules relic weapon i can reach 50% def debuff.
svarog and mars provide attack buff to the team, ares can boost herself nicely and amaterasu can blind and also def buff+regeneration.

Dark
soul: ??/??
Satan
Thanatos
Hades
Susanoo/Amaterasu

for advent event or quick battle, i'll use susanoo in front and amaterasu in sub.
easy content won't require BP and i can just equip sniper shot as extra skill for the soul, that way i can enjoy more offense with susanoo. but, in harder content i'll use amaterasu in main for her black propaganda-like skill and susanoo in sub.
but as you can see, this team may cover for most debuffs, but lack in offense and healling.
so i've though to use either andromeda for healling or arthur/shingen/morgan for more damage.
however, much later on the game,in march, unleashed amon will get her def debuff to change to frame C and she along awakened satan will be enough to reach 50% def debuff.
so maybe by narch i'll go with: Unleashed amon, awakened satan, awakened hades and awakened susanoo.

Light
Soul: shingen/ Sniper shot or Hercules/Provisional forest
Michael
Rouge Artemis
Sol
Tsukuyomi

In this team i'll either need to use sniper shot or hercules with her relic weapon effect, so both options are open.
in shingen's case, the 50% def debuff can be available since the first turn (unless someone miss), while in hercules case i'll have to wait for her burst attack.
shingen can increase the whole team combo rate and self burst gauge by 35% (with her weapon), while hercules have multiple of self buffs including 30% burst with her weapon and nuke depends on her buffs.
Michael can help both to reach 100% burst faster, so i guess boh of them can reach 100% burst on time.
but maybe there is a better soul for this team?

Wind
well, in term of wind i can either go with burst build team or more defensive team.
Burst formation-
soul: shingen/Trial by jury
Titania
SSR Cybele
Hastur
Cu chilainn/ Azazel

as said, this team main objective is to reach burst attack and do it quickly.
so first, we have titania, each time she use her abilities she gain burst gauge and she can also give increase burst gauge to 1 ally.
Cybele can only have combo attacks, so it can help to reach high burst gauge+she cover for sniper shot
Hastur, well...hastur doesn't have anything to get to high burst gauge fast, but she does cover for ambush and also give attack buff.
and the last ones, Cu chulainn with her 20% burst gauge skill and 100% triple attack can get her to high burst gauge fast, but titania's skill can be nice for azazel, also azazel can increase her own combo rate attack.
and last, shingen can increase the team combo rate+self burst gauge up and arc's skill to reduce damage.

or...more defensive team:
Andromeda/ Arc
Hastur
Seto
SSR cybele
Awakened gaia

well, andromeda can help seto to heal the team when needed, she can also revive a defeated character, so if i pick her the most logical ex skill to use is arc's attack debuff.
Arc will have pretty much cut damage and regeneration like gaia have (just weaker) , but i can use them seperatly so i can have regeneration in almost every turn+ 2 cut damages and cover for allies to defend my team.
if i pick arc, then i think black propaganda should be a good option as ex skill for her.
seto can heal, cure debuff and if i'm not mistaken remove empowerment, so she'll be a great help in this team.
hastur needed again for her def debuff.
cybele sniper shot effect and avoid damage+heal self

Thunder
here i have 2 formation as well to pick from.
the first option is rapid burst build-
Soul: Hercules/ ??
Marduk
Unleashed baal
Raiko
Brahma

This team should reach to full burst pretty quickly, first we have raiko's zeal can give my team 30% burst gauge in 3 turns.
then, we have marduk that can fill up her burst gauge with her skill, make her the best option for first front kami.
unleashed baal can reduce the enemy's thunder tolerance by 30% and can increase her own combo rate
brahma also can increase her combo rate
and last, hercules. with her weapon effect, her buff ability can grant her 30% burst gauge, so if she get just 1 combo rate, she may get to 100% burst in just 3 turns,
and the rest can follow her as baal and brahma will need 80-70%, and raiko will be last with 60%

or..a different team can be
Soul: D'artagnan/ ?
Unleashed baal
Awakened thor
Jupiter
Marduk

This team can also reach the 50% def cap with baal's skill and d'art sniper shot.
with sniper shot, marduk skill and jorm, it's possible to reach 50% attack debuff as well.
everyone in this team have a way to heal themselves, so no need for a healer.
thor can paralyze, jupiter can deal high damage to raging enemy+increase the team thunder elemental attack and marduck can add regeneration to everyone and...was it barrier?
so i guess it's more balanced team, but will take them a little longer to reach their burst.

so what is your opion?

Laventale
04-30-2018, 12:46 PM
I'm gonna allow this thread, but just because it isn't your typical "What's best for my line-up? I rolled Cybele U and Dark Amaterasu, bla bla bla" but it also adds up talking about the future of the game and stuff.

Cobblemaniac
04-30-2018, 07:03 PM
I'm gonna allow this thread, but just because it isn't your typical "What's best for my line-up? I rolled Cybele U and Dark Amaterasu, bla bla bla" but it also adds up talking about the future of the game and stuff.

Hmm. I can vision people piggybacking this thread as a team building discussion.

Laventale
04-30-2018, 07:06 PM
Hmm. I can vision people piggybacking this thread as a team building discussion.

Said people are gonna get suspended for 24 hours (not like it matters). Everything on its thread and topic.