PDA

View Full Version : Pending raid battle error

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 04:19 AM
Hello,

since google does not yield anything I will post my problem here:
Before the new event was implemented I joined a raid against the Lvl70 wind catastrophe, put my team in auto battle and went to sleep. After sleep I had to return to mainpage due to the implementation of the event. When I want to do a quest the normal message "You have a pending raid battle..." pops up and I whenever I click on the raid battle I get an error with return to the main page. I emptied my cache which did not help.
Do you guys have any ideas, how this problem can be fixed?
Thanks alot in advance.

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Same problem

Cobblemaniac
05-01-2018, 04:22 AM
Hello,

since google does not yield anything I will post my problem here:
Before the new event was implemented I joined a raid against the Lvl70 wind catastrophe, put my team in auto battle and went to sleep. After sleep I had to return to mainpage due to the implementation of the event. When I want to do a quest the normal message "You have a pending raid battle..." pops up and I whenever I click on the raid battle I get an error with return to the main page. I emptied my cache which did not help.
Do you guys have any ideas, how this problem can be fixed?
Thanks alot in advance.

Send a ticket to the dev team is the easiest way out. In the meantime... keep trying.

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 04:45 AM
They are aware of the problem and fixing it.

ZenMaster
05-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Seems there's more weird stuff going on with this event. I just finished my first batch of raid gatcha tickets and noticed that the background music for the gatcha kept on playing throughout my entire game. Even while playing a SP daily mission. Oh well ;) glitches.

KitKat
05-01-2018, 07:11 AM
Theres a tweet saying they fixed it but even after clearing cache and refreshing browser it still isnt working for me :(

TwistNShout
05-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Same issue, tried clearing cache, tried opera, chrome, chromebeta, edge, legacy-e dolphin, still doesn't work. One or two asshole at nutaku should definitely get fired for fucking things up again and again.

Kviksos
05-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Have same issue. On twitter and discord people reporting about same thing. But nutaku just say - "issue fixed" and turn ignore mode on.

Sndragon
05-01-2018, 08:26 AM
To be fair for them, it IS fixed for me (after clearing cache, history,..). Working fine with Chrome.

Laventale
05-01-2018, 10:18 AM
Already resolved.

/thread