PDA

View Full Version : Who in the game would you like to see become an SSR?

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 03:11 AM
As the title says. If you could create a kamihime, who in the game would get promoted to kamihime status, or who would make the jump from R/SR to SSR?

In my case, the main one would be Alyssa cause lord knows the poor girl needs to finally have some time in the spotlight... especially being "strong for a human" yet getting cucked every waking moment in the game...

in fact, I'd easily give her an ability increasing everyone's atk and ability damage with a critical buff (as in 3 buffs), give her an ability with a 5-8 multiplier (that's literally the range it has), a buff to increase burst damage like shingen's (increases burst damage for 3 turns but shaves off 50 burst), and give her the same passive skill as cybele unleased (forces double/triple only for herself). But she'd be placed in either Fire or Thunder element cause those seem to be most fitting given her appearance and personality...

and for second candidate, Satanachia cause i feel like she really didn't deserve what happened to her (trying to avoid spoilers). She'd work almost like Amon U, but with some changes. I'd give her a raging mode decrease instead of a stun duration one (which also would boost everyone's rage reduction rates), she'd get the same offensive attack as amon U only it wouldn't need raging to do max damage (it'd just do it at all times), but also give her the same debuff amount, but to C frame attack, which also would remove one positive buff from an enemy. And a passive that's a flat assault increase to the entire dark team (10% or 15%)

i feel like those two would have made some strong kamihime (especially Alyssa who's already holding her own quite well) if it ever happened. I doubt it in Satanachia's case, but there's still maybe some hope for Alyssa? (come on DMM....)

Delete
05-02-2018, 03:38 AM
I really liked Satanachia too, but I think she is more Eidolon than Kamihime. I feel sorry for Alyssa, but a playable version of Alyssa destroy her place as the Butt Monkey of the game.:silly:
As for Kamihime ascension... SR version of Perun, and SSR of Nyarlathotep and Rami-Rami will have my Seal of Approval. I know there will be a Thunder version of Nya, but I think she is SR still.

bigblackcock
05-02-2018, 03:57 AM
I would like to see an SSR version of brynhildr.
She can heal, increase attack+double strike rate, but her damage attack is kinda..lacking.
If she were SSR maybe she could heal1800 HP like unleashed Nike.
Her attack buff can increase to 20% and maybe add triple rate up too.
And the damage ability? Well, the can either buff like Def buff, regeneration, abnormalities block or maybe cure debuff or even attack/Def debuff (not Be frame lol)

Kitty
05-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Fire - Brynhildr
Water - Parvati
Wind - Iblis
Thunder - Psyche
Light - Daphne
Dark - Balor

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 12:49 PM
I really liked Satanachia too, but I think she is more Eidolon than Kamihime. I feel sorry for Alyssa, but a playable version of Alyssa destroy her place as the Butt Monkey of the game.:silly:

considering the improved forms of Nike, Cybele, Baal, Amon, and Diabolos.... you really think she still wouldn't be the butt monkey?

the 5 of them seem like they undergone awakenings... while Alyssa just became a kamihime (which is still lower in terms of power compared to eidolons...)

and yeah, I could see Satanachia as an SSR eidolon too.. at least given what happened to her...

I would like to see an SSR version of brynhildr.
She can heal, increase attack+double strike rate, but her damage attack is kinda..lacking.
If she were SSR maybe she could heal1800 HP like unleashed Nike.
Her attack buff can increase to 20% and maybe add triple rate up too.
And the damage ability? Well, the can either buff like Def buff, regeneration, abnormalities block or maybe cure debuff or even attack/Def debuff (not Be frame lol)

actually, i can agree with this....

Laventale
05-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Fire: SSR Bryn, SR Ignis
Water: SSR Parvati
Wind: SSR Oberon, SR Caspiel or Zephy.
Thunder: SSR Rami, SR Perun (PLEASE!!)
Light: SSR Belobog or Diana
Dark: SR Apep? Dunno honestly.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 01:22 PM
now that I think about it, SSR Nyarlko would work too... just up her debuff amounts, make it so she buffs the entire team and not just one random person, give that 3rd skill some debuff resist reduction and she's good to go.

and if you're wondering why i call her Nyarlko, it's cause of this anime character:

https://img00.deviantart.net/17be/i/2012/124/7/a/nyaruko_by_mtrizkit-d4ykmjl.png

QXZ
05-02-2018, 08:53 PM
@OP

I wanna see Alyssa as an SSR hime, cause we have never see her harem scene yet.

Laventale
05-02-2018, 09:21 PM
@OP

Alyssa's harem scene will be Nike, Amon and Diabolos cucking her to death.

Cobblemaniac
05-03-2018, 02:04 AM
Alyssa's harem scene will be Nike, Amon and Diabolos cucking her to death.

Bruh.

Personally, I've only ever thought of having one thing being SSR: Yamata no Orochi.

Weird choice, but perhaps that def down before Vine or Cthulhu came about was really appealing for me.

And besides, that ass tho. Triggered my ass fetish harder than the other eidos/ himes, so much I'd want her to get a harem scene.

BlazeAlter
05-03-2018, 02:28 AM
Fire - Brynhildr (would be cool to see her get improved)
Water - Kikure Hime
Wind - SSR Freja (i'd like a version where her heals and buffs are teamwide and not single target, and she's cute also anyway)
Thunder - SR Perun and Cherubim
Light - SSR/SR Kamadeva perhaps? (she'd be great if her debuffs would hit more often) Daphne would also be an option
Dark - (cant think of any)

another one that I would like to be obtainable by players is the thunder rag catastrophe (maybe even the other rags) as an SSR eido right now, since I actually like her art, and because why not? like maybe they'd give an eido effect of 40%elem/20%hp as an improvement over their lame SR versions (which only low rank players would probably use..)
would honestly be cool if they did this and I wouldn't mind if they had a low drop rate (probably the same as those phantom SSR weps from the new ragnaroks at DMM)

Sora
05-03-2018, 04:02 AM
@OP

Dude you won't... Because if she becomes a SSR Kamihime then she won't be a tsundere anymore but a Yandere.
Her Yandere Power is so OP that she will basically destory everything if someone or something comes near to the Protagonist...

Are you sure you want a SSR Kamihime Alyssa?

Cobblemaniac
05-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Dude you won't... Because if she becomes a SSR Kamihime then she won't be a tsundere anymore but a Yandere.
Her Yandere Power is so OP that she will basically destory everything if someone or something comes near to the Protagonist...

Would make for an interesting fan fiction...

MagicSpice
05-04-2018, 08:31 PM

i don't think she'd become a yandere... but even if she did...

aren't some of the characters already yandere towards the protag? I remember Mastema might have been...

(plus everyone is scared of Apocalypse so sounds like she could flat out stop anyone from coming near him anyway... if she wanted to...)

another one that I would like to be obtainable by players is the thunder rag catastrophe (maybe even the other rags) as an SSR eido right now, since I actually like her art, and because why not? like maybe they'd give an eido effect of 40%elem/20%hp as an improvement over their lame SR versions (which only low rank players would probably use..)
would honestly be cool if they did this and I wouldn't mind if they had a low drop rate (probably the same as those phantom SSR weps from the new ragnaroks at DMM)

actually, that doesn't sound bad...

i kinda did want some harem scenes with the disasters, some of the SR and R eidolons, and even that side character girl from the barong event...

also, if we're talking catastrophe eidolons, they better be at least 50% atk and 30% HP for all that trouble... they aren't too hard (except for a few), but it sure as hell isn't a walk in the park to beat them....

and it'll get harder later too....

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 02:47 PM
i will rage if Alyssa become ssr and then being r*pe by some old dude 9(#_#)9

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 07:14 PM
i will rage if Alyssa become ssr and then being r*pe by some old dude 9(#_#)9

now that you mention it... it's been a LONG time since i've seen one of those scenes...

they were quite rape happy with scenes in the beginning... hell, the VERY first scene you get is a rape one

Cobblemaniac
05-09-2018, 07:53 PM
now that you mention it... it's been a LONG time since i've seen one of those scenes...

they were quite rape happy with scenes in the beginning... hell, the VERY first scene you get is a rape one

Reckon it might be response from the DMM side one year ago... There's a meme I've seen that sums up precisely what triggers a lot of people about hentai that goes roughly like this:

Author: I'm going to make a hentai.
Me: Yes
Author: And I'm going to have a "insert hot girl here" in it
Author: And I'm going to have her make the cutest face ever.
Me: YES
Author: And she's being fucked by a dirty, fat...
Me: No
Author: Obnoxious, noisy son of a bitch...
Me: NO

Somewhere along those lines, you get the idea :neutral:

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Reckon it might be response from the DMM side one year ago... There's a meme I've seen that sums up precisely what triggers a lot of people about hentai that goes roughly like this:

Author: I'm going to make a hentai.
Author: And I'm going to have a "insert hot girl here" in it
Author: And I'm going to have her make the cutest face ever.
Me: YES
Author: And she's being fucked by a dirty, fat...
Me: No
Author: Obnoxious, noisy son of a bitch...
Me: NO

Somewhere along those lines, you get the idea :neutral:

anyone doing this is being a troll

no one likes to see an ugly bastard ruin something/someone beautiful... hell, you can toss some ugly looking fat guy in there if you want cause i'm not the creator and don't have a say so in the end, but if you do and it's not vanilla, then that content can GTFO

it better be some beauty and the beast kind of situation or I'm walking away

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 03:44 AM

YES! YES I WOULD!