PDA

View Full Version : [Event 44] Kamihime x Walkure Romanze Advent Battle VS Mio

Kitty
05-03-2018, 07:45 AM
aka Cherry x Mio Advent Battle <br />
<br />
Well, here we have another crossover similar to the Koihime(Mii) one we had back in...September? <br />
<br />
Like the Mii event, it will most likely be shortened by Nutaku...

bigblackcock
05-03-2018, 07:54 AM
damn, again i need to skip so much story at work just to start the event XD
another good SSR weapon for light :D

Slashley
05-03-2018, 08:00 AM
I don't think that this event is confirmed yet, is it...?

Kitty
05-03-2018, 08:09 AM
not confirmed, but i really doubt they'll skip it since they didn't skip koihime

Laventale
05-03-2018, 08:18 AM
Can we get rid of these Light events and get into the good shit already?

AKA The Fire events fire mains have been missing since fuck knows how much...

BlazeAlter
05-03-2018, 08:20 AM
I'm actually hoping they don't skip this, cuz I want that free thunder SR..

Slashley
05-03-2018, 08:20 AM

AKA The Fire events fire mains have been missing since fuck knows how much...Just a few events to go and we'll enter the goddamn holy era of Kamihime, really. At least, if you find competitive Union events exciting like I do.

Amaru! FUCKING finally Thunder elementel atk! Comes with Seth!
Competitive Union event! Finally! Comes with SSR Beelz! Say goodbye to your MvPs against whales...
New Advent format! Comes with FUCKING MAMMON! :love:
Adramelech! FUCKING finally Fire elemental atk!
Another competitive Union event!
Ixion reprint! Sadly, no FLB here...
More competitive! Can you even handle the Dragon Eye Shards?
And then finally... a meh event. But comes Raid Eidolon Store.
Two meh events before Phoenix (with FLB!). And I say meh, but all three have a double-skill weapon soooo...

Aidoru
05-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Walkure Romanze character art is so boring. I wished they had the Kamhime artist(s) redraw them. I don't even want to use them but not having Tyr, that SR is pretty much needed for my thunder team because of her def down. Sakura gives a stupid amount of HP but my god that atk trade off and an eidolon skill that might actually useful.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 09:20 AM
not confirmed, but i really doubt they'll skip it since they didn't skip koihime
And here I was getting hopeful, thinking you had datamined some info...

Laventale
05-03-2018, 01:43 PM

Koihime was actually nice because we got two of the best SR characters the game could offer tbh.

QXZ
05-03-2018, 08:32 PM
damn, again i need to skip so much story at work just to start the event XD
another good SSR weapon for light :D

wats so good about this wpn compared to other Light SSR's?

Laventale
05-03-2018, 09:03 PM

It's dual (both Atk and HP), and dual weapons are nice.

bigblackcock
05-03-2018, 10:50 PM

dual skill of both assault and defender is good.
especially when you have 5 SR weapond and 2 of them have trash attack, won't you agree? XD

MagicSpice
05-04-2018, 08:28 PM
what is Walkure Romanze anyway? I at least knew about (and LOVED) the Koihime series, but this one is entirely new...

also, i did see some stuff on that limited SSR girl before... she's not bad actually. there's better out there, but some of her kit is good. definitely more useful than Karin (aka Cao Cao)...

AKA The Fire events fire mains have been missing since fuck knows how much...

whoa there, i'm a light main and i want as much of these assault/dual weapons as I can get...

besides, my Nepthys is raring to start nuking again... 600k damage from 18% assault is nuts, so I'm gonna level my dark weapons and push that further...

Laventale
05-04-2018, 08:43 PM
whoa there, i'm a light main and i want as much of these assault/dual weapons as I can get...

besides, my Nepthys is raring to start nuking again... 600k damage from 18% assault is nuts, so I'm gonna level my dark weapons and push that further...

I'm not saying Light events are bad, I'm saying Fire mains or people with fire himes are lacking a very good grid, while other elements have been getting very good events back to back (Light, Water and Thunder to name a few).

I don't even remember the last time Fire had an event that wasn't a reprint (Yatagarasu and the Fire UE, and that was more than half a year ago!)

AutoCrimson
05-05-2018, 01:33 PM
fire is most offensive-focused element i suppose.
union bow, yata gun (its her gun i think, dont really remember), typhoneus lance...
what, you need more _fire_powa?

MagicSpice
05-05-2018, 02:16 PM
maybe it's because i'm sitting on 4 SSR (Ares, Acala, Svarog, and Dakki), or because I haven't gotten a fire defender yet (outside of Dakki's dual weapon)... but my fire team already has the tools to get to the recommended Assault values without SR weapons...

not really sure if Fire is lacking, but we did get a nice handful of them in the past compared to light... which is just now catching up to fire (i honestly feel like Thunder got the short end right now)

now if you're a newer player, this changes entirely...

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Fire was frontloaded, with Typhon/Crom Cruach/Yatagarasu/Cthugha coming in the first ~6 months, not counting early reprints pushing things back. And then Wrath in November. It also doesn't help that the Typhon/Garuda reprint was bumped up from December to August and didn't get a reprint-reprint later like how the other early reprints did.
Light was the opposite, having had to wait from Phoenix until... Phoenix reprint, then Sphinx in November. And while Pride round 1 occurred in that timeframe, there were no weapons or eidolon from it.

Kureru
05-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Actually fire has had 2 assault and 1 pride SSR from events so far. Typhon, Yatagarasu, Demon Wrath. Light has had Phoenix, Sphinx, Nicholas, Barong, and Demon Pride.

MagicSpice
05-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Actually fire has had 2 assault and 1 pride SSR from events so far. Typhon, Yatagarasu, Demon Wrath. Light has had Phoenix, Sphinx, Nicholas, Barong, and Demon Pride.

you forgot crom cruach and chtuga.... so +2 to fire. and don't count pride yet... we need a reprint for that...

Fire was frontloaded, with Typhon/Crom Cruach/Yatagarasu/Cthugha coming in the first ~6 months, not counting early reprints pushing things back. And then Wrath in November. It also doesn't help that the Typhon/Garuda reprint was bumped up from December to August and didn't get a reprint-reprint later like how the other early reprints did.
Light was the opposite, having had to wait from Phoenix until... Phoenix reprint, then Sphinx in November. And while Pride round 1 occurred in that timeframe, there were no weapons or eidolon from it.

we did get a pride weapon from another event though...

i think it was the phantom union event....

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Crom Cruach and Cthugha weapons were defender garbage from when raids still required you to pray to RNGesus.

We got the pride staff from greed round 1. Pride round 2 will finally actually have weapons and a lilim. Whereas greed round 2 switches to dark SSR weapons; I'm guessing that greed's gimmick will be to rotate through the elements for its weapons.

MagicSpice
05-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Crom Cruach and Cthugha weapons were defender garbage from when raids still required you to pray to RNGesus.

We got the pride staff from greed round 1. Pride round 2 will finally actually have weapons and a lilim. Whereas greed round 2 switches to dark SSR weapons; I'm guessing that greed's gimmick will be to rotate through the elements for its weapons.

eh, i never did get crom and cthugha's weapons... RNG hated me on that and he grind was far more hellish to get just the basic copies...

plus, given how fire tends to work, i think one defender weapon (or if it's dual like dakki's) is needed since you'll either kill fast or get killed fast... unless you have amaterasu or something...

fire debuffers aren't in supply as other elements and i think only thunder is worse in that (and the healing aspect as well)...

if there are some good debuffers aside from the usual mentions (ama, mars, even heard hephaestus before), I don't think i have them...

VeryVoodoo
05-06-2018, 01:51 PM
Any confirmation of next event? I.e. did someone find those event banners yet?

MagicSpice
05-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Any confirmation of next event? I.e. did someone find those event banners yet?

probably not til the current event ends or it's in it's last hour or so

Laventale
05-07-2018, 07:23 PM
I can't wait to either pin this thread or blow it outta this realm.

The thrill is killing me.

Laventale
05-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Double post.

http://puu.sh/AiMyX/c6b2227119.png

Event skipped, closing thread.