PDA

View Full Version : Future Gem Gacha Update

Kitty
05-08-2018, 08:58 PM
I know posting irrelevant threads is dumb
and maybe you guys already know this, but for those who don't:

There will be big improvements on the Gemcha (Gem Gacha)

- Remove ALL N Weapons/Eidos (R only weps/mat or SR material)
- Remove x1 Draw (x10 only)
- Daily Draw becomes x10 instead of x1
- More R Kamis

(Current Gemcha Himes)
Ignis
Zephyrus
Boreas
Indra
Perun
Nergal
Baphomet
Rusalka
Undine
Orpheus
Astaroth
Mephistopheles
Dike
Kushinada
Hestia
Skuld
Inanna
Puck
Vetheranga
Scathach
Circe
Dazbog
Reginliev
Aurora
Naberius
Dagon
Rakshasa
Caspiel
Apep
Abzu

Future Gemcha Himes:

Cherubim
Zeruel
Daphne
Neith
Tlaloc
Chaos

After Nutaku has this update, it will be SO much easier to upgrade skill levels, especially since the cap for some weapons after FLB becomes lvl 30 skill.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 09:05 PM
i heard the draw limit shrinks a lot more though....

it was mentioned in a previous thread, but i think the total gems spent drops to 10k...

Laventale
05-08-2018, 09:07 PM
i heard the draw limit shrinks a lot more though....

it was mentioned in a previous thread, but i think the total gems spent drops to 10k...

15k.

10 characters.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 09:07 PM
15k.

10 characters.

so, 150 total pulls not including the free draw then...

still not sure if that helps weapon skills unless we can't get the extra stuff (elixirs, fangs, etc) as well.

if it's JUST R weapons, R mats, and SR mats... then it's a different story...

Laventale
05-08-2018, 09:10 PM
so, 150 total pulls not including the free draw then...

still not sure if that helps weapon skills unless we can't get the extra stuff (elixirs, fangs, etc) as well.

if it's JUST R weapons, R mats, and SR mats... then it's a different story...

It's just R weapons, R enhancement mats, R eidos (and enhancement eidos) and SR enhancement mats (weapons and eidos). Elixirs, seeds and the kind of stuff we get today.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 09:14 PM
It's just R weapons, R enhancement mats, R eidos (and enhancement eidos) and SR enhancement mats (weapons and eidos). Elixirs, seeds and the kind of stuff we get today.

in that case, INB4 we get flooded with enhance/break items instead of R weapons...

Laventale
05-08-2018, 09:24 PM
in that case, INB4 we get flooded with enhance/break items instead of R weapons...

Well, that's the joke.

You have to get lucky to get 15 rolls filled with R weapons instead of basically anything else.

PervertFrVN
05-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Oh god that will be amazing for newbie, when ?

Cobblemaniac
05-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Oh god that will be amazing for newbie, when ?

The update is rather recent, about 1.5 months ago? If Nutaku follows schedule, we'll be seeing this in 10.5 months later, so don't get your hopes up :neutral:

Slashley
05-09-2018, 12:55 AM
The update is rather recent, about 1.5 months ago? If Nutaku follows schedule, we'll be seeing this in 10.5 months later, so don't get your hopes up :neutral:This was in the anniversary update, which is one month earlier for Nutaku. So 9.5-10.5 months for us, depending on Nutaku's mood.

I documented the changes in the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479). One thing to note, Kitty's list has 6 R Himes when we're getting 12. The patch notes are in cell EJ3, and I'll still need to update some more as look more up about the changes.

Rather than the Gem Gacha update, I'm more excited about the 1000 Accessory inventory limit, really. Fuck the current 400 cap.

PervertFrVN
05-09-2018, 01:02 AM
The update is rather recent, about 1.5 months ago? If Nutaku follows schedule, we'll be seeing this in 10.5 months later, so don't get your hopes up :neutral: damn at that time i’m no longer a newbie...

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 01:09 AM
And long before this gacha change, Sanahtlig's encyclopedia says there will be an auto-sell function (around Phoenix's reprint in september). This should also make getting R weapons less annoying, if it works the sensible way and sells all the N weapons while you are pulling.

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 11:05 AM
And long before this gacha change, Sanahtlig's encyclopedia says there will be an auto-sell function (around Phoenix's reprint in september). This should also make getting R weapons less annoying, if it works the sensible way and sells all the N weapons while you are pulling.

i actually use those N weapons and eidolons as exp fodder since... it actually does rack up...

would help when there's nothing to level though

damn at that time i’m no longer a newbie...

needing R weapons and such seems to be eternal with this game... after all, there's bound to be something better than what you got released down the line