PDA

View Full Version : [Event 44] Advent Battle vs Sphinx/Vritra (Rematch)

Kitty
05-09-2018, 08:26 AM
for some reason I thought I already posted this thread... sorry to keep everyone waiting. <br />
<br />
Sphinx - <br />
<br />
Well, like all others, we have the beginner, standard, expert, etc... <br />
<br />
Sphinx hits fairly...

BlazeAlter
05-09-2018, 08:31 AM
Debuffs: Nyarlathotep (15% def debuff B frame, so sniper shot isn't needed)

uh, I thought nyarlathotep was A frame on both debuffs?
unless you were actually referring to Lu Bu and just mentioned nyarlathotep by mistake..

nonsensei
05-09-2018, 08:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dmtJiF9.png

Nice edit. :smirk:

Kitty
05-09-2018, 09:04 AM
SHUUUT UP
I had to remove the FLB or people would correct me anyway. We don't have it yet, so no point to get people excited over nothing!@#!@#!@#
I couldn't find the original reward thing anyway
REEEEEEEEEE

-- and yeah i meant to put A frame.. i didn't rlly bother to correct myself last time either it seems, i'm a dumbass

Delete
05-09-2018, 09:23 AM
Thanks, Kitty. I was unsure what team use for Sphinx, and that has helped me to decide. :angel:
I think I would go with Joanne D'Arc (Sniper)/Thanatos-Sol-Satan. Last one I think of Beelzebub, but I do not descard Amon SSR. I do not have Hades or Osiris; just all the options for Def Down I can think of. :silly:

For Vritra...I think I would go with D'artagnan (B.Propraganda)-Thor (Aw)- Ramiel- Sol and Tyr (not Aw). Other option is change Tyr for Astraea and B.Propaganda for Ambush.

Laventale
05-09-2018, 10:03 AM
Thread pinned.

Gonna enjoy bringing Sphinx down to pieces <3

Also, Atum!!!

Bear
05-09-2018, 10:06 AM
Vritra Normal Burst puts 'Exhaustion' debuff on you, which freezes your skill's CD from ticking. i.e. You used a skill and it's cooling down for 5T. You get hit by the Exhaustion the same turn, the skill will be stuck at 5T for the duration of the debuff.

russ
05-09-2018, 10:07 AM
you guys think its worth it for me to invest in the ssr vritra sword? i already have a ssr hp bow and a dual skill ssr wep granted they are only 1lb.

Sora
05-09-2018, 10:09 AM
you guys think its worth it for me to invest in the ssr vritra sword? i already have a ssr hp bow and a dual skill ssr wep granted they are only 1lb.

If you can MLB then ofc you should. Because later Vritra's sword will get a FLB and an assault skill too.

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 11:11 AM
i have an MLB vritra, MLB vritra weapon, and an MLB sphinx weapon...

gonna be somewhat slim pickings for me...

and hey, I get to use this line even though it technically does happen in-game...

DON'T LEWD THE DRAGON LOLI

Kitty
05-09-2018, 11:27 AM
says the one that proudly stated that he had two loli hentai vids in his tabs on one of his vids

but yeh, nothing rlly to do in this event myself, i mlbed vritras wep, mlbed sphinx and her hammer... last time got just 1 copy of vritra then sold her just for the jewels... she's a useless eido, no need for her taking up unnecessary space in my invo..
probably will just help friends in the event instead if they need it.

Zuka
05-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Should't we start gathering "useless" copies of advent/raid/crucible eidolons for when they can be sold for those orbs or something?

Kitty
05-09-2018, 01:04 PM
yeah, but at the time I didn't really care about that... still don't now tbh lol... I've already got plenty of eidos I could sell, and plenty more to come... maybe if I find another copy of Vritra in the chests i'll think about mlbing her just for the orbs in the future, since it's really not too far off now.

nonsensei
05-09-2018, 01:45 PM
I kinda doubt you got 60k orbs ready. Just farm it when you can. :rofl:

FreeToPay
05-09-2018, 02:38 PM
I assume the priority is sphinx -> hammer -> vritra sword for those that don't have anything from the previous event?

VeryVoodoo
05-09-2018, 04:05 PM
I assume the priority is sphinx -> hammer -> vritra sword for those that don't have anything from the previous event?

Eh, I value the weapons more than the eidos from those. Hammer -> Sword -> Sphinx would be my recommended order.

Aidoru
05-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Thankfully this is the last dual rematch event that we will have to worry about and after this, they'll finally start to restock for players that have already done them. Past few advents have been nothing but dual rematches and without restocking SSRs, not much motivation to care about.

VeryVoodoo
05-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Thankfully this is the last dual rematch event that we will have to worry about and after this, they'll finally start to restock for players that have already done them. Past few advents have been nothing but dual rematches and without restocking SSRs, not much motivation to care about.

Ye, was kinda looking forward to the collab... but they slapped us with this instead. So no motivation to do anything for the next week or so in this, since everything has already been farmed out for me anyway. :<

AznSamsung
05-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Great time to burn seed again ... only need to deal with sphinx ... b4 only need eldon ... now i need both eldon and weapon

Bear
05-09-2018, 05:41 PM
Eh, I value the weapons more than the eidos from those. Hammer -> Sword -> Sphinx would be my recommended order.

Sphinx is kind of an exception there. It's one of the very few light summon that actually has good enough stat for a slot as sub, with an okay active. If you have any plans on abusing Fluffy support for your light team in the near future, you better grab Sphinx.

Hammer > Sphinx >>>>>> anything Vritra

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Sphinx is kind of an exception there. It's one of the very few light summon that actually has good enough stat for a slot as sub, with an okay active. If you have any plans on abusing Fluffy support for your light team in the near future, you better grab Sphinx.

Hammer > Sphinx >>>>>> anything Vritra

sounds like I do need to MLB her then...

she's honestly my only reason for the gold chest drops anyway aside from those break limit books...

in fact, i think i will at least do some clean up on those event trade lists... i definitely could use more MLB kami anyway since a ton of SR are 3 star and quite a few books are gonna be needed for Sol soon... who i already got to lv80 at least...

says the one that proudly stated that he had two loli hentai vids in his tabs on one of his vids

well, her scene actually was kinda messed up so i still say "DON'T LEWD THE DRAGON LOLI"

but yeah... still won't deny what you said... I mean hell, look at who my avatar is.... she's portrayed as a loli 90% of the time and is my all-time waifu (but the version I got as my avatar isn't a loli by the long shot if you seen her in ReBless)

bigblackcock
05-09-2018, 08:38 PM
I think that i'll do all the levels for the jewels for first clearance, then just 1 ragnarok+4 beginner for the rest of the event for the dailt half elixers.
if iremember right, i already bought the ticket and all the copies of the black+gold books, the eido and weapon already MLB as well.
i've thought about getting the SR weapon, but there is no point for me to get them now that they skipped the collab event..
next event is pride union too, we already got her weapon from greed event, there no point for me to use 2 pride weapons in light team, or so i think.
so the next weapon i'll actually bother to upgrade the skill level of is..probably in 3-4 weeks, the SSR weapon in amal raid event.
by then i can get more SR weapons from raid bosses and already have like 30+ weapons, some of them at level 4 skill ready to level up skills.
so i really doubt i'll do much in this event aside of getting the daily missions lol

Bear
05-09-2018, 08:46 PM
I think that i'll do all the levels for the jewels for first clearance, then just 1 ragnarok+4 beginner for the rest of the event for the dailt half elixers.
if iremember right, i already bought the ticket and all the copies of the black+gold books, the eido and weapon already MLB as well.
i've thought about getting the SR weapon, but there is no point for me to get them now that they skipped the collab event..
next event is pride union too, we already got her weapon from greed event, there no point for me to use 2 pride weapons in light team, or so i think.
so the next weapon i'll actually bother to upgrade the skill level of is..probably in 3-4 weeks, the SSR weapon in amal raid event.
by then i can get more SR weapons from raid bosses and already have like 30+ weapons, some of them at level 4 skill ready to level up skills.
so i really doubt i'll do much in this event aside of getting the daily missions lol

You'll proably want a spare one just in case. Because FLB. Extra 10 SL means at SL30 it will have a base assault value15%, which will end up better than any SL20 non-FLB-able weapons. I wouldnt mind kicking a certain garbage hp M assault S sword for that if I have nothing else better.

Cobblemaniac
05-09-2018, 08:58 PM
You'll proably want a spare one just in case. Because FLB. Extra 10 SL means at SL30 it will have a base assault value15%, which will end up better than any SL20 non-FLB-able weapons. I wouldnt mind kicking a certain garbage hp M assault S sword for that if I have nothing else better.

2 questions about FLB, one regarding GO and one personal.

1. How does reward refreshing in GO work? I'm under the impression that GO is not an event, but another mode like raid quests/ SP quests that allow you to grab the orichalcum every 2 weeks or so, or however long the cooldown is. As an addition, how hard is it to get orichalcum at all?

2. I have a 2LB light pride staff at the moment... Is there any way in the future to cover more than a single 3LB weapon in UEs so I can 3LB my current pride as well?

bigblackcock
05-09-2018, 09:04 PM
is guild order is the only place you can farm Orichalcum? if so, FLB weapons will be hard and should choose the weapons you want to FLB carefully.
this weapon's additional skill can help to improve sol's healling, so maybe i should FLB 1 od them for it, but not sure about a 2nd copy as there are more weapons i may want to FLB as well.

Bear
05-09-2018, 10:09 PM
2 questions about FLB, one regarding GO and one personal.

1. How does reward refreshing in GO work? I'm under the impression that GO is not an event, but another mode like raid quests/ SP quests that allow you to grab the orichalcum every 2 weeks or so, or however long the cooldown is. As an addition, how hard is it to get orichalcum at all?

2. I have a 2LB light pride staff at the moment... Is there any way in the future to cover more than a single 3LB weapon in UEs so I can 3LB my current pride as well?

GO is a bi-weekly daily ...chore.

Your goal in GO is to clear as many missions, out of 20 missions, as you can. These come in 2 sets of 10 missions for each of the 2 weeks as followed:

Week 1:
Challenge Guild Order 3 times
Challenge Guild Order 5 times
Clear 1st Battle 3 times
Clear 2nd Battle 3 times
Clear 3rd Battle 3 times
Clear quest with a specific hero*
Clear quest with 3+ SR or lower kamihime in the party
Clear quest with 2~3 of a kamihime type in the party*
Clear quest with hero still alive
Clear quest with 5+ party members alive

Week 2:
Challenge Guild Order 5 times
Challenge Guild Order 7 times (This mission was replaced with "Beat boss in 15 turns or less" later on)
Clear 2nd Battle 3 times
Clear 3rd Battle 3 times
Clear 4th Battle 3 times
Clear quest with a specific hero*
Clear quest with 3+ R kamihime in the party
Clear quest with 2~3+ of a kamihime type in the party*
Clear quest with at least one of each kamihime type in the party (Attack, Defense, Balance, Healer, Tricky)
Clear quest with all 7 party members alive

Each mission gives 1 point. You get reward based on mission point milestone:
1 pt - 5 half pot
2 pt - 15 seeds
3 pt - 1 silver book
4 pt - 300 jews
5 pt - 1 gold book
6 pt - 1 ori
8 pt - 500 jews
10 pt - 1 ori
12 pt - 2 silver books
15 pt - 2 gold books
18 pt - 1 ori
20 pt - 2 ori

As for your 2nd question, unfortunately, no. But UE reruns is basically Unlimited Rerun Works so you are certainly going to reach the point where you have way too many UE staves so it's no problem. (In fact, UE weapons get their FLB on the 3rd run barring water.)

is guild order is the only place you can farm Orichalcum? if so, FLB weapons will be hard and should choose the weapons you want to FLB carefully.
this weapon's additional skill can help to improve sol's healling, so maybe i should FLB 1 od them for it, but not sure about a 2nd copy as there are more weapons i may want to FLB as well.

GO will be the only place you can farm ori for a long while until HL Rags are released, where you trade 20 of this new type of Fragments for 1 ori. But it's a pretty poor trade as you have better uses for those so I don't recommend it. However, ori isn't incredibly scarce if you can clear at least 18 points if not all each round. Personally I FLB'd about 5~6 weapons per grids and I still have a handsome amount of ori left. And to be honest other than the "All units alive" and "Clear with 3+ R" mission, the rest of the missions are fairly manageable if you can clear AQ4 with ease. Obviously it won't be a walk in the park, but you should be working on getting stronger anyway. Also note that Hero Weapon is NOT mandatory, especially since you will be switching heroes a lot in order to clear missions.

To give you an idea of what you're up against, here's a footage of someone clearing the very first GO 9 months ago:
https://youtu.be/xeAu4JkcgxQ

MagicSpice
05-10-2018, 09:31 PM
the more I look at guild order, the more I feel determined to go get as many SLv20 weapons as I can...

cause I don't feel like I have a chance otherwise for some of my teams (not all of my elements can clear AQ4 w/o an elixir yet)

bigblackcock
05-11-2018, 08:47 AM
recorded 3 videos, 2 of them are my teams VS ragnarok level and the other one is clearing the ultimate level missions with R teams
VS Sphinx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azp1eY583V0
VS Vritra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dci0Bl3GMY
Ultimate vritra& sphinx VS R teams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRw6t5HS5w

Yolodesu
05-11-2018, 09:02 AM
recorded 3 videos, 2 of them are my teams VS ragnarok level and the other one is clearing the ultimate level missions with R teams

You don't have to use a standard soul for R missions. It works with elites and legendary aswell

bigblackcock
05-11-2018, 09:06 AM
You don't have to use a standard soul for R missions. It works with elites and legendary aswell
i know, did it more for the fun of it.

AutoCrimson
05-11-2018, 03:31 PM
im still wondering about why ppl post OP party vs elemental weakness enemy.
well, yes, you kill it. and u can just put aab on and alt-tab, and it still will be dead

Aidoru
05-11-2018, 06:55 PM
It's more questionable why you still have to ask when you already got your responses the last time you asked the same thing. If you want to see a video where someone clears something a specific way, there's nothing stopping you from doing it yourself.

Slashley
05-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Hmm. My first Vritra kill got me a SSR weapon drop. Looking at the shop, it looks like I can buy two more. So, two were dropped in the original run. If I get one more drop - either here or next re-run - then in a year, I'll get THREE FLB Vada Blades.

But is it even worth it to gamble over such a small chance...

Asdef91
05-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Hey, what do you guys think I should be farming for?

I have Sol LB3, Cthulhu LB3, SR Nike LB3, and Ryu-Oh LB2. Backup squad is currently Parvati and Anahit at LB2.

I also have Tiamat LBMax, Kyuki LBMax, Yatagarasu LB3, and then some LB0 SSR Eidolons.

Lastly, I have the Tiamat weapon LBMax (Water SSR Assault weapon level 78 skill level 6), some other event weapon LBMax (Water SSR Assault weapon level 93 skill level 7), 3 Raid weapons LB0-1 (Water SR Assault skill level 10) and then some shitty LB0 SSRs or non-Assault LBMax SRs.

I figure I ought to farm for Grimoires of Apotheosis to start getting my kamis to LBMax. Especially since the SSR weapon is not assault. What do you think, do you agree? Or should I be farming another LB3 SSR Eidolon? I don't think I have the willpower to LBMax an Eido off a single advent to be honest.

MagicSpice
05-11-2018, 10:11 PM

doesn't do it though if your sub slots don't match...

apparently it factors them in even if they never enter the battle... and i've made that mistake twice before...

im still wondering about why ppl post OP party vs elemental weakness enemy.
well, yes, you kill it. and u can just put aab on and alt-tab, and it still will be dead

the obsession with auto battle is too real...

the point should be winning the fight shouldn't it

plus, i agree with this so just run bandicam or something:

If you want to see a video where someone clears something a specific way, there's nothing stopping you from doing it yourself.

Slashley
05-11-2018, 10:19 PM
Hey, what do you guys think I should be farming for?Whatever you can. The more you can farm, the stronger you become. SSRs take priority.

Grimoires aren't all that high on the list since you get them from free from raid events. Grab a couple of SSR tomes since you can't get those from raids anymore though, I guess.

AutoCrimson
05-12-2018, 12:48 AM
well, im noob so im still trying to learn something from vids... and op vids being op

(cant forget the one that made me realize that u can just tap refresh and skip burst animation)

MagicSpice
05-12-2018, 02:15 AM
Well, here's my recorded runs on that potato of a browser called Chrome... Oh, and i mixed the off element and R kami missions for ultimate together (for the lulz)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaDsQFqtdAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4a4_0BVSLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHnGQlJ2tRs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1Q3v7soLM

Also... MY WATER GRID SUCKS MAJOR ASS!!! I'M POWER LEVELING THE FUCK OUT OF IT ASAP!

AutoCrimson
05-12-2018, 03:09 AM
Also... MY WATER GRID SUCKS MAJOR ASS!!! I'M POWER LEVELING THE FUCK OUT OF IT ASAP!

judging from second vid, i must say... your dark team does the same

Mraktar
05-12-2018, 04:33 AM
Hey, what do you guys think I should be farming for?

I have Sol LB3, Cthulhu LB3, SR Nike LB3, and Ryu-Oh LB2. Backup squad is currently Parvati and Anahit at LB2.

I also have Tiamat LBMax, Kyuki LBMax, Yatagarasu LB3, and then some LB0 SSR Eidolons.

Lastly, I have the Tiamat weapon LBMax (Water SSR Assault weapon level 78 skill level 6), some other event weapon LBMax (Water SSR Assault weapon level 93 skill level 7), 3 Raid weapons LB0-1 (Water SR Assault skill level 10) and then some shitty LB0 SSRs or non-Assault LBMax SRs.

I figure I ought to farm for Grimoires of Apotheosis to start getting my kamis to LBMax. Especially since the SSR weapon is not assault. What do you think, do you agree? Or should I be farming another LB3 SSR Eidolon? I don't think I have the willpower to LBMax an Eido off a single advent to be honest.

Vritra's SSR sword will be assault somedays (after FLB) so there is nothing wrong to get it if you can MLB it. SR grimoires are not needed, apotheosis - after the sword. SR assault may be good option too if you have extra low tier materials (I already have Kuyuki one and it's a good thing to fill the grid). SP - for the rest t1 mats.

MagicSpice
05-12-2018, 08:33 AM
judging from second vid, i must say... your dark team does the same

with that kind of damage per hit considering they also had NO AOE ATK BUFFS EITHER (aside from Mii)?

i doubt it

JStar
05-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Finally got around to recording these!

Vs. Sphinx Ultimate (Water Team, R Kamihime only Event Mission)

https://youtu.be/Er9_HnWr2h8

Vs. Sphinx Ragnarok

https://youtu.be/AJLQ7_MjCzA

Vs. Vritra Ultimate (Wind Team, R Kamihime only Event Mission)

https://youtu.be/ouuAkeAlbiU

Vs. Vritra Ragnarok (SR Kamihime only)

https://youtu.be/QjnE0KIz630

incoginto aka Autocrimson
05-12-2018, 03:07 PM
with that kind of damage per hit considering they also had NO AOE ATK BUFFS EITHER (aside from Mii)?
i doubt it

i re-watched ur vid, third time.

(thats Auto/Crimson, just cant log on work)

2k Shinx hit on you, and you even get a hime killed. your damage is... normal dark party should be able to get Sphinx into rage mode with the skills alone, on first turn

MagicSpice
05-12-2018, 11:59 PM
i doubt it

i re-watched ur vid, third time.

(thats Auto/Crimson, just cant log on work)

2k Shinx hit on you, and you even get a hime killed. your damage is... normal dark party should be able to get Sphinx into rage mode with the skills alone, on first turn

normal if you have assault out the woodworks...

hate to break it to you, but i'm around the damage level of a normal player, not an OP one that abused every mechanic there is... cause i don't know... i can't play this as often as most people on here?

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 02:01 AM
normal if you have assault out the woodworks...

hate to break it to you, but i'm around the damage level of a normal player, not an OP one that abused every mechanic there is... cause i don't know... i can't play this as often as most people on here?
So farming gem quests, doing daily gem gacha, and calculating your skill level ups is abusing mechanics now?

Cobblemaniac
05-13-2018, 02:34 AM
So farming gem quests, doing daily gem gacha, and calculating your skill level ups is abusing mechanics now?

Let's not take everything each other says to the extreme. The intention here was more "I'm not playing optimally" than "the others are cheating".

Mraktar
05-13-2018, 04:53 AM
I realy can't understand how should a newbie farm theese goddamm events. They already increased drop chance of upgrade mats in several times (comparing to Kuyuki/Mastema/Rahab/Meduza etc.) so at t2-t3 missions you have almost no t3-t4 mats- just exp fodders. Ultimates have the same problems, but more loot in general. Only couple of times i had more then 2 gold mats from ulti. At my alt (20k str for now) situation is catastrophic - only 1 vritra sword, 2 sphinx eydolons and that's all what i can buy for now. Almost no mats - just upgrade fodders. With great problems from 3 try i finished expert writra, got 1 gold +5 silver boxes, and do you know how many t3-t4 mats i had? 1 mat+5 fodders. Even on DMM on last advent i had much more loot and farmed at last MLB eydo on t2 missions with new account (not counting that prices are 3 times lower there). Devs made an event for top tier players, most stupid event i've seen. So if you can't farm at least ulti - i highly recomend to save your nerves and skip this event.

BlazeAlter
05-13-2018, 05:16 AM
I realy can't understand how should a newbie farm theese goddamm events. They already increased drop chance of upgrade mats in several times (comparing to Kuyuki/Mastema/Rahab/Meduza etc.) so at t2-t3 missions you have almost no t3-t4 mats- just exp fodders. Ultimates have the same problems, but more loot in general. Only couple of times i had more then 2 gold mats from ulti. At my alt (20k str for now) situation is catastrophic - only 1 vritra sword, 2 sphinx eydolons and that's all what i can buy for now. Almost no mats - just upgrade fodders. With great problems from 3 try i finished expert writra, got 1 gold +5 silver boxes, and do you know how many t3-t4 mats i had? 1 mat+5 fodders. Even on DMM on last advent i had much more loot and farmed at last MLB eydo on t2 missions with new account (not counting that prices are 3 times lower there). Devs made an event for top tier players, most stupid event i've seen. So if you can't farm at least ulti - i highly recomend to save your nerves and skip this event.

I've experienced some ult runs like that where I got 4 gold chests and 3 of them just gave me SR fodder, which is kinda annoying but it didn't really bother me too much since I keep using half elixirs anyway to do more (since you said you were a newbie, you probably don't have much half elixirs to spend..)

You still have plenty of days left anyway, you just need patience I guess

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 05:25 AM

Let's not take everything each other says to the extreme. The intention here was more "I'm not playing optimally" than "the others are cheating".

plus i said before that i'm balancing multiple games, making my own game (which has been on backburner for a few weeks now), and a full time job (which takes up almost all my time now cause we're understaffed and they act like idiots at times) so...

i have no shot at "no life-ing" this game even if i wanted. yeah i've been playing since the game started on Nutaku (even got echidna during pre-launch gacha), but i've probably played overall half the time or less than most others that started that long ago...

i'm just someone who wants to clear content, not break the game so hard and then rub it in people's faces while i'm at it. if there's ways to get stronger, then fine. but i REALLY hate this stigma on here that looks down on others cause they aren't "optimized".

i dealt with enough of that on Elsword and it's forums, i'm not dealing with that mess here too. as long as it gets the job done, let me play the way i like. you can give suggestions and whatever to help, but i don't take too kindly to people that get pushy about it or start getting really irritable like their word is law or something

besides, this game's gacha and systems really make it hard to match someone else entirely. I may not have what others have to begin with. Just look at all these people with Amaterasu (either one), Mars, Osiris, or a 100% eidolon. I don't have any of that. I have to use what i got, not what someone else has

Mraktar
05-13-2018, 05:40 AM
I've experienced some ult runs like that where I got 4 gold chests and 3 of them just gave me SR fodder, which is kinda annoying but it didn't really bother me too much since I keep using half elixirs anyway to do more (since you said you were a newbie, you probably don't have much half elixirs to spend..)

You still have plenty of days left anyway, you just need patience I guess
It's not a matter of patience, it' a matter of math. With such low drop chance use HE on newbie acc, who can't do ulties = just throw them away, it's better to save them for something more usefull. On main acc - i have no choice other then to do so. But on Kuyuki i had ssr weapon+eydo+sr assault weapon all MLB+1 apotheosis for change, now if i will get at least both ssr weapons and nothing more with the same amount of HE spend- it will be already very good result.
Edit: the most annoying part is that my sub is water/light and i can't get anything good for it, just couple LB1 items.

nazrin992
05-13-2018, 06:01 AM
Let's be real: Kamihime is never newbie friendly. Even in the early days of global release.

Only difference now is that you have more stuff to do compared to early days.

Cobblemaniac
05-13-2018, 06:57 AM
Let's be real: Kamihime is never newbie friendly. Even in the early days of global release.

Only difference now is that you have more stuff to do compared to early days.

The one thing newbies have better now... is more himes and eidolons to choose from when rerolling compared to the old days, when some elements didn't even have their cores out. I'm looking at you thunder, Mammon is super long overdue...

Slashley
05-13-2018, 07:00 AM
I realy can't understand how should a newbie farm theese goddamm events. They already increased drop chance of upgrade mats in several times (comparing to Kuyuki/Mastema/Rahab/Meduza etc.) so at t2-t3 missions you have almost no t3-t4 mats- just exp fodders. Ultimates have the same problems, but more loot in general. --I don't know what you're talking about.
In Kamihime, you've NEVER been able to complete Advents events unless you can run Ultimate. Well, at least as far as I've played - Ixion was my first Advent (end of May '17). Your first goal in the game is to be able to farm Ultimates. I wasn't able to do that reliably until Yatagarasu (end of July '17). Once you can do that, you can max out event rewards with fair ease.

Only difference now is that you have more stuff to do compared to early days.As things are supposed to, the game has gotten easier over time. Gem gacha change in particular helps. Being able to reroll into P2W Eidolons helps. Raid events only requiring 50+55 orbs helps. We're about to get the new Advent format, which will also remove this particular problem entirely.

AutoCrimson
05-13-2018, 07:35 AM
i must agree with Slashley on that..

while i never knew that u could reroll (april last year), the amount of goodies KH throws at you now can make you really decent monogrid playa in... what, 3 weeks?

yes, monogrid will not drag u thru GO, but hey, we do not have it here still

Mraktar
05-13-2018, 08:17 AM
I don't know what you're talking about.
In Kamihime, you've NEVER been able to complete Advents events unless you can run Ultimate. Well, at least as far as I've played - Ixion was my first Advent (end of May '17). Your first goal in the game is to be able to farm Ultimates. I wasn't able to do that reliably until Yatagarasu (end of July '17). Once you can do that, you can max out event rewards with fair ease.As things are supposed to, the game has gotten easier over time. Gem gacha change in particular helps. Being able to reroll into P2W Eidolons helps. Raid events only requiring 50+55 orbs helps. We're about to get the new Advent format, which will also remove this particular problem entirely.

I played since Kuyuki - so Kuyuki, then Ixion/Yagg, then Rahab/Meduza, then Kuyuki/Mastema. It was NEVER (at least during theese events) so horrible drop chance, it's only on current event. And even if you farm current ulti - you have 1-2 t4 mats from a mission, on Mastema/Kuyuki for example - about 80% - 4, 15%-3, sometimes 5. So if you have no ssr weapons in loot - it's a terrible amount of grind even ulti missions (i don't know what is with ragnarok). With expert/standart everything is much worse - you may have almost no mats, just fodder garbage. They already implemented loot table from remade advents (like on DMM, i did last one a week go with newbie acc 15k str), but kept prices at old, about 3 times higher level. Ixion - i had LB2 sword from t2 missions, Rahab/meduza - MLB Rahab from experts with 0 HE spend, so even newbie could farm maybe not mlb, but at least pre-mlb things with no lucky drops. Kuyuki - yes, i farmed ulti and got everything i needed, but now from ulti i have less high tier mats then from Rahab experts. It's not a problem with advents in general, but with current event's loot. Good that it's last time when we should suffer so much (but they may increase garbage loot chance to 90+%, i will not be surprized at all).

Slashley
05-13-2018, 08:22 AM
I've been spamming pots on Vritra Ulti and gotten barely any fodder at all  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄
Random is just going to random, I guess.

BlazeAlter
05-13-2018, 08:29 AM
maybe you're just having bad luck today? lol

since I don't always get that much SR fodder honestly, like after 10 half elixirs used I sometimes only find myself with 7-10 or lower than that tbh, and using 2 half elixirs allows me to do 3-4 ults

bigblackcock
05-13-2018, 09:13 AM
i uploaded some more battle videos, ultimate level with 1soul&1 kami only and ragnarok with R teams.
Ragnarok Sphinx VS R team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RVtNuetXOs
Ragnarok Vritra VS R team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuAJC5l-kR4
Ultimate Sphinx VS Gawain& Neith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFcFgsYhz0
Ultimate Vritra VS Gawain& Tlaloc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5BUhORQkRc

Mraktar
05-13-2018, 09:31 AM
I've been spamming pots on Vritra Ulti and gotten barely any fodder at all  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄
Random is just going to random, I guess.

Right now i did 6x Vritra ulti: 1,1,3,2,2,1 - total 10 mats/14 fodders. In previous runs situation was almost the same. Tiamat is already lvl 100, Rahab will be 100 soon too.

Cobblemaniac
05-13-2018, 09:36 AM
i uploaded some more battle videos, ultimate level with 1soul&1 kami only and ragnarok with R teams.
videos

You must be really bored...

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 12:06 PM
While one has always been required to run ultimate to get the SSRs in advent events without blowing tons of half-elixirs, the requirements have gone down noticably. For what it's worth, pre-Ixion (1st time) was worse. Ixion to now basically asks for 30/635/375/275 materials to max out the two SSRs. Launch to Rahab (1st time) asked for 30/740/460/360. Although, drops were highly variable over the first few advents; it took until... Typhon or Medusa to settle down to what we see today, I think?

Speaking of which, raids also sucked back then. Part of it has to do with game age; fewer strong players around to bail others out. Other is system-related; mainly that stupid division into blue and red raids. I maintain that Jormungandr is the roughest raid event we've had in terms of number of failed raids.

At any rate, back to Sphinx/Vritra... Vritra, how/why are you so much less threatening than Rahab? 0.o
Was Vritra always like this? I could not remember her event at all.

Mraktar
05-13-2018, 01:25 PM
While one has always been required to run ultimate to get the SSRs in advent events without blowing tons of half-elixirs, the requirements have gone down noticably. For what it's worth, pre-Ixion (1st time) was worse. Ixion to now basically asks for 30/635/375/275 materials to max out the two SSRs. Launch to Rahab (1st time) asked for 30/740/460/360. Although, drops were highly variable over the first few advents; it took until... Typhon or Medusa to settle down to what we see today, I think?

Speaking of which, raids also sucked back then. Part of it has to do with game age; fewer strong players around to bail others out. Other is system-related; mainly that stupid division into blue and red raids. I maintain that Jormungandr is the roughest raid event we've had in terms of number of failed raids.

At any rate, back to Sphinx/Vritra... Vritra, how/why are you so much less threatening than Rahab? 0.o
Was Vritra always like this? I could not remember her event at all.

I don't remember exact values, but on Rahab i was farming not ulti but experts and had MLB eydolon withount tonns of HE (only several quest HE were spent). As i remember, almost all rewards were mats, fodders were rare, just exp/mats ratio was worse because experts. The only + to Vritra comparing with Rahab is that boss is simplier, just high damage, nothing special, like Sphinx/Meduza. I don't know, what was at previous Vritra/Sphinx events - i hadn't played yet during that time. If the prices were redused somedays - it's good, but chance to loot high rade mats less then 50% is definitely fail. I'm waiting for new prices on advents, like on DMM, only a month left. It will be much better then now.

Asdef91
05-13-2018, 01:44 PM
Vritra's SSR sword will be assault somedays (after FLB) so there is nothing wrong to get it if you can MLB it. SR grimoires are not needed, apotheosis - after the sword.

Wait, what do you mean? I thought the Water SSR Sword in this event was +HP, not assault?

BlazeAlter
05-13-2018, 01:48 PM
Wait, what do you mean? I thought the Water SSR Sword in this event was +HP, not assault?

FLB stands for full limit break, and when certain weapons get that (mostly union, advent and SSR kami release weps) they get an additional skill and increased level cap
so in this case, vritra's sword will have an added assault skill in the future (though this is still kinda far from getting to our version)

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 01:50 PM

later on, some SSR weapons get the ability to break a 4th time. this increases max skill level to 30, increase max lv for the weapon itself to 150, and adds a 2nd effect...

in the case of vritra's weapon, it's gonna get both a defender AND assault... making it a really good dual weapon (plus the stats on it is rather strong).

but, that 4th break is gonna require orichalcum from what i heard... and those.... good luck with that if you can't clear accessory quest 4 with ease, cause you won't stand a chance on Guild Order runs unless you can

Mraktar
05-13-2018, 10:16 PM
later on, some SSR weapons get the ability to break a 4th time. this increases max skill level to 30, increase max lv for the weapon itself to 150, and adds a 2nd effect...

in the case of vritra's weapon, it's gonna get both a defender AND assault... making it a really good dual weapon (plus the stats on it is rather strong).

but, that 4th break is gonna require orichalcum from what i heard... and those.... good luck with that if you can't clear accessory quest 4 with ease, cause you won't stand a chance on Guild Order runs unless you can

You may wait for ragnarok raids, get ori shards and trade for ori, but it's much later then GO and not so fast.

nonsensei
05-14-2018, 04:48 AM
Got a bit late (I swear I won't do any of these advent events without screwing up something like wrong EX & other sillyness), but here are my R (close enough) vids on rag.
Enjoy seeing me getting carried by my grid alone coz holy hell, thunder & dark R himes barely do anything. #GiveBetterRs

https://youtu.be/yID31bUjxtg

https://youtu.be/nvciXKvcK7o

Kimoi
05-14-2018, 10:54 AM
Got a bit late (I swear I won't do any of these advent events without screwing up something like wrong EX & other sillyness), but here are my R (close enough) vids on rag.
Enjoy seeing me getting carried by my grid alone coz holy hell, thunder & dark R himes barely do anything. #GiveBetterRs
Needs more Rhea.

Bear
05-14-2018, 11:11 AM

Thunder - Wait for Dike (Limited)
Dark - Wait for Zeruel (Limited) and Kushinada (Limited)

:nikeTroll:

LeCrestfallen
05-14-2018, 04:59 PM
why the hell is the best stuff in dark always limited? like seriously.

Dark ama and Ren, both limited only B-frame debuffs yet for dark ~~

Bear
05-14-2018, 05:40 PM
Whatja talking about. (One of) Best Dark is Pluto~

LeCrestfallen
05-14-2018, 06:01 PM
unless i draw her from jews, i will be using next miracle ticket on her pew pew. Can't do that with dark ama :/

Cobblemaniac
05-14-2018, 07:55 PM
why the hell is the best stuff in dark always limited? like seriously.

Dark ama and Ren, both limited only B-frame debuffs yet for dark ~~

Pardon the Google translate

For a low low price of 150 dragon eyes, you too, can get the limited hime you so desire! (I think)

Laventale
05-14-2018, 08:16 PM

Pardon the Google translate

For a low low price of 150 dragon eyes, you too, can get the limited hime you so desire! (I think)

Not even the whalest of whales would pull that one out.

Slashley
05-15-2018, 12:27 AM
Not even the whalest of whales would pull that one out.There's that one image of somebody having a stockpile of 1500 Dragon Eyes on DMM. And that's probably after he has spent a few thousand on the 15 Dragon Eyes SSR weapons (those things are no OP as fuck with the Phantom weapons).

I think you underestimate just how much spare money some people have. That's the reason why F2P is so dominant these days. It's simply much more profitable to get one (1) player from the 1% than sell the game for 30-60 bucks to millions of just plain people. People, ewww. Sealife is so much better.

Cobblemaniac
05-15-2018, 12:36 AM
I think you underestimate just how much spare money some people have.

Small_loan_of_a_million_dollars.png

Also, I just checked through them weapons in the DMM wiki. Are these weapons seriously now triple skill at FLB, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Slashley
05-15-2018, 12:39 AM
Small_loan_of_a_million_dollars.png

Also, I just checked through them weapons in the DMM wiki. Are these weapons seriously now triple skill at FLB, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?Some are, yes. All/Some of the ones that that started as dual-skill and then got an FLB on top of that.

What? You don't think that 15% in three skills isn't fair? Why not.

MagicSpice
05-15-2018, 02:12 AM
christ, some of this stuff is looking to snap the game in half later on...

it looks like GO and Tower won't be challenging enough when players start racking up those...

INB4 Accessory Rank 9 gets released or something...

BlazeAlter
05-15-2018, 06:43 AM
christ, some of this stuff is looking to snap the game in half later on...

it looks like GO and Tower won't be challenging enough when players start racking up those...

INB4 Accessory Rank 9 gets released or something...

how would accessory quest rank 9 be?
level 150 boss with multi layered HP bars composing of 10-15 mil hp each + special gimmicks and 7-10 orbs for the boss overdrives? plus the quest is composed of 5-6 battles or something lmao
and the reward would be like what.. 5 guaranteed SSR accessories and maybe one of them you can customize the effects for one time
i just found it funny when I suddenly imagined this lol

MagicSpice
05-15-2018, 02:21 PM
how would accessory quest rank 9 be?
level 150 boss with multi layered HP bars composing of 10-15 mil hp each + special gimmicks and 7-10 orbs for the boss overdrives? plus the quest is composed of 5-6 battles or something lmao
and the reward would be like what.. 5 guaranteed SSR accessories and maybe one of them you can customize the effects for one time
i just found it funny when I suddenly imagined this lol

let's not forget that we don't have access to two special accessory slots... maybe we'd get some to beef up skills as if the hime was awakened or something....

actually... that'd snap the game more for awakened hime like Sol, Gaia and Svarog.... it's not like they need any more of a boost...

EDIT: oh hey, look what a ragnarok fight gave me

better than that one vid i did where i got TWO demonic cores in a run (plus a 3rd since it was a first time clear)

Bear
05-15-2018, 06:25 PM
Don't worry about the 4th and 5th Acc slots... You need to grind these 'Magna Cores' from the new (and disgusting) Rags for those. Worst part... Acc Set Effect requires unlocking all Acc slots on the hime in order for her to make use of it..... Just forget that they exist. For the most part.

MagicSpice
05-15-2018, 08:10 PM
Don't worry about the 4th and 5th Acc slots... You need to grind these 'Magna Cores' from the new (and disgusting) Rags for those. Worst part... Acc Set Effect requires unlocking all Acc slots on the hime in order for her to make use of it..... Just forget that they exist. For the most part.

more trouble than it's worth like the SSR break limit items huh?

(unless you're a player with a massive stockpile of drag eyes)

BlazeAlter
05-15-2018, 09:33 PM
oh hey, look what a ragnarok fight gave me

better than that one vid i did where i got TWO demonic cores in a run (plus a 3rd since it was a first time clear)

kinda ironic that I don't get any extra platinum chests from ragnarok these days, while the other day i dropped 4 platinum chests from sphinx ults and 2 from vritra.. lol (although 4 of them were just SR fodder anyway)

blubbergott
05-16-2018, 04:38 AM
kinda ironic that I don't get any extra platinum chests from ragnarok these days, while the other day i dropped 4 platinum chests from sphinx ults and 2 from vritra.. lol (although 4 of them were just SR fodder anyway)

And then there's me, with literally 0 SSRs out of the 10 advents I completed so far. Advent drops are a myth and you're all photoshopping. :P

BlazeAlter
05-16-2018, 05:50 AM
And then there's me, with literally 0 SSRs out of the 10 advents I completed so far. Advent drops are a myth and you're all photoshopping. :P

that's kinda weird lol.. altho most of the time im just expecting that platinum chest to troll me with a random SR weapon

MagicSpice
05-16-2018, 11:57 AM
that's kinda weird lol.. altho most of the time im just expecting that platinum chest to troll me with a random SR weapon

that's usually what happens to me lately...

plus i never expected ragnarok to do that for me but it's honestly harder to get an SSR drop considering you got the same stuff you can find in a platinum chest PLUS the chance of a second demonic core to drop....

BlazeAlter
05-16-2018, 12:04 PM
that's usually what happens to me lately...

plus i never expected ragnarok to do that for me but it's honestly harder to get an SSR drop considering you got the same stuff you can find in a platinum chest PLUS the chance of a second demonic core to drop....

i wouldn't mind getting 2 demonic cores from advent ragnaroks tbh. especially if those cores can help me get the shards quick from some future advents where the ragnaroks are ridiculous to deal with (like rahab)

but these days i never get much anymore, the last extra demonic cores I got was way back in sphinx/ixion, and during kyuki/mastema i didnt get anything special as well

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Isn't there a note* on the gacha page on the wiki for this event saying that rainbow chests are now SSR only? Or am I misinterpreting that?

*on the gacha page, scroll down to the gacha updates/schedule tables. Open the table for 2017 and look at the row for the Sphinx/Vritra reprint. There's this comment squeezed into the box listing the event name.

BlazeAlter
05-16-2018, 12:08 PM
Isn't there a note* on the gacha page on the wiki for this event saying that rainbow chests are now SSR only? Or am I misinterpreting that?

*on the gacha page, scroll down to the gacha updates/schedule tables. Open the table for 2017 and look at the row for the Sphinx/Vritra reprint. There's this comment squeezed into the box listing the event name.

SSR only platinum chest drops?
Hell no lol. i dropped like a total of 6 platinum chests from sphinx (4) and vritra (2) and 4 of them were mostly SR, and only 2 were SSRs

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 12:16 PM
Aww, bummer. That was something I really would've liked for certain future 2nd reprints (I only 2*'d Phoenix/Apocalypse/Typhon weapons).

BlazeAlter
05-16-2018, 12:37 PM
Aww, bummer. That was something I really would've liked for certain future 2nd reprints (I only 2*'d Phoenix/Apocalypse/Typhon weapons).

i wouldn't mind that too honestly, but that would allow people to maybe get another MLB copy of the SSR wep, and I guess they don't want us to have that...

Bear
05-16-2018, 12:47 PM
Pssh, remember, KP punishes players for being new and/or not catching up

Laventale
05-16-2018, 01:08 PM
Pssh, remember, KP punishes players for being new and/or not catching up

Hey, do not reveal my future secret strats >.>

MagicSpice
05-16-2018, 06:21 PM
i wouldn't mind that too honestly, but that would allow people to maybe get another MLB copy of the SSR wep, and I guess they don't want us to have that...

they can still do that now at the cost of a mountain of elixirs and maybe their life savings...

Luffy911
05-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Is the SSR sword worth getting? I doubt I will be able to LB to the end at this point given that I can only do expert

Slashley
05-17-2018, 12:39 PM
Is the SSR sword worth getting? I doubt I will be able to LB to the end at this point given that I can only do expertIf you'll play for a year AND can LMB it, yes.

Otherwise, no.

MagicSpice
05-18-2018, 12:10 AM
If you'll play for a year AND can LMB it, yes.

Otherwise, no.

that and if they plan on using water anytime soon...

among SSR weapon priority, that sphinx hammer seems like the better of the two for now

Slashley
05-18-2018, 10:02 AM
I wonder if I farmed enough Vritra.
https://i.imgur.com/11TXz6l.png

BlazeAlter
05-18-2018, 10:09 AM
I wonder if I farmed enough Vritra.
https://i.imgur.com/11TXz6l.png

thats... crazy

LeCrestfallen
05-18-2018, 10:21 AM
but what was the point? did you want a weapon copy so much?

Slashley
05-18-2018, 10:45 AM
but what was the point? did you want a weapon copy so much?Yup.

I think I mentioned it before in this thread, but I got two drops from first event. And literally the first Ultimate of this re-run dropped me a third copy. So hey? Why not. An extra FLB one year down the line wouldn't hurt.

Spent 80-120 pots, didn't really count. It's hard to count, after all, since every day you get more pots and every few days you spend pots on Gem Quests. Got four Plat drops after the first one - one Vritra and three SRs.

Funny, I emptied out Vritra store and I have 676+1161+166+191 mats left. And this is AFTER counting EVERYTHING that'll come to the store next year...

Mraktar
05-18-2018, 10:56 AM
Yup.

I think I mentioned it before in this thread, but I got two drops from first event. And literally the first Ultimate of this re-run dropped me a third copy. So hey? Why not. An extra FLB one year down the line wouldn't hurt.

Spent 80-120 pots, didn't really count. It's hard to count, after all, since every day you get more pots and every few days you spend pots on Gem Quests. Got four Plat drops after the first one - one Vritra and three SRs.

Funny, I emptied out Vritra store and I have 676+1161+166+191 mats left. And this is AFTER counting EVERYTHING that'll come to the store next year...

Wow, that's cool. I didn't get any sword in loot, so i just got a MLB sword, MLB axe and 2 x apotheosis from Vritra, and just 5 mins ago, when i was already planing to do final purshase from Sphinx shop after this mission, i finaly got a hammer :) so i've got extra apotheosis, MLB hammer and spear. This event is special to me because it's a first time when i completed rognaroks. I did it with Joan(BP), Hastur, Cybele SR, Zerhyrus,Itaqua (Chronos, Boreas in reserve) for Vritra, Mordred (Vivian's cleance) and the same hime for Sphynx. Actualy cleance was not needed in those battles, but it was insurance.

blubbergott
05-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Finished too now. Was nice to be able to farm ult with AB, quite a lot easier/faster than if you have to AAB. Maxed both SSRs and Sphinx, LB3 Vritra, got all grimoires except for the last SR ones in each.

With this i indeed finished my first 10 advents (probably ~3-4k gold mats farmed) without a single SSR Weapon or Eido drop. Hope the next 10 go a bit better. :P

MagicSpice
05-19-2018, 03:25 PM
I knew that drop rate was low but fucking hell...

700+ of the gold chest item? Christ that's one hell of a grind