PDA

View Full Version : [Event 45] Crucible of Combat vs Demon Pride (Rematch)

Kitty
05-12-2018, 07:14 AM
uhhh i just woke up so i probably don't have any idea what i'm doing <br />
<br />
uhh ok yeah so pride is rematching... since Aidoru did the last thread about her original event there's not much info so I...

bigblackcock
05-12-2018, 07:35 AM
not sure about the lower level demons, but as it goes up i think that i should take cassi as most of her overdrives (either expert and ultimate) give herself a buff.
thought, as it's union and more memebers can join and trigger her overdrive, doest it even matter if i pick her or not? :think:

Sora
05-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Pluto finally :D

Cobblemaniac
05-12-2018, 07:50 AM
not sure about the lower level demons, but as it goes up i think that i should take cassi as most of her overdrives (either expert and ultimate) give herself a buff.
thought, as it's union and more memebers can join and trigger her overdrive, doest it even matter if i pick her or not? :think:

Well, I'd usually take the 3rd union boss because of that, that way I don't exactly worry about having members coming in and adding buffs. It does become problematic soloing the super high level ones though, or unless your union is that active, but benefits of living in separate timezones :silly:

MagicSpice
05-12-2018, 08:35 AM
no hope for that crossover event yet huh?

Kitty
05-12-2018, 08:38 AM
doubt it, maybe another time... nuatku own the rights to koihime and koihime has an english version, whereas nutaku don't have walkure romanze on their site and i don't think the game is in english? something like that..

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 09:17 AM
doubt it, maybe another time... nuatku own the rights to koihime and koihime has an english version, whereas nutaku don't have walkure romanze on their site and i don't think the game is in english? something like that..

There doesn't seem to be an official English version of the VN anywhere, so it's probably a rights issue.

Glad we're getting another Crucible though. I really could use those mats and I love my dark team.

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 12:06 AM

There doesn't seem to be an official English version of the VN anywhere, so it's probably a rights issue.

if they can't get the rights, then what? it's just skipped and all that good stuff is thrown into the abyss?

i mean, even their SSR gacha character is decent from what i can tell, i kinda wanted her...

Glad we're getting another Crucible though. I really could use those mats and I love my dark team.

same case for me. plus...

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE GET TO RECONNECT TO THE SUPERBIA ARCHIVE... (if you get the reference)

that's the only Lilim we haven't had yet and I'd like to get her to complete the collection (plus Lilims can work as a sub since they're almost like a weaker dragoon)

Cobblemaniac
05-13-2018, 01:36 AM
if they can't get the rights, then what? it's just skipped and all that good stuff is thrown into the abyss?

i mean, even their SSR gacha character is decent from what i can tell, i kinda wanted her...

same case for me. plus...

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE GET TO RECONNECT TO THE SUPERBIA ARCHIVE... (if you get the reference)

that's the only Lilim we haven't had yet and I'd like to get her to complete the collection (plus Lilims can work as a sub since they're almost like a weaker dragoon)

Pretty sure they had the pride event before, just this time with the pride staff from the phantom union event being the weapon. It didn't used to drop a weapon.

Laventale
05-13-2018, 02:26 AM
We ain't seeing shit about the Romance collab, just sayin'.

Anyway, yet another light event, Jesus.

I hope these end soon so I can focus on what's more important... FIRE EVENTS.

Cobblemaniac
05-13-2018, 02:35 AM
We ain't seeing shit about the Romance collab, just sayin'.

Anyway, yet another light event, Jesus.

I hope these end soon so I can focus on what's more important... FIRE EVENTS.

The next fire event is apparently 1 and a half months away... Tough luck :frown:

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 05:30 AM
The next fire event is apparently 1 and a half months away... Tough luck :frown:

i'm kinda glad about that...

even if I got around to building my water grid more, my kami selection on it kinda sucks....

best i really got on it is aphrodite and snow raph... i hear saraswati (my only other SSR besides the previous two) isn't that great and she's only helping my herc nukes to be honest...

plus i got loaded with heals and cleanses out the ass... not much in the buff/debuff department

QXZ
05-13-2018, 08:14 AM
@Kitty,

r u sure this is the demon Pride? not Greed?

BlazeAlter
05-13-2018, 08:34 AM
@Kitty,

r u sure this is the demon Pride? not Greed?

This is what greed looks like
http://i66.tinypic.com/s1q3ia.jpg

while this is pride
http://i64.tinypic.com/2qvr0as.png

and besides, the next greed reprint is like, next year lol (and by that time it'll also give dark weapons instead of light weps which was the first ones it gave)

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 03:53 PM
and besides, the next greed reprint is like, next year lol (and by that time it'll also give dark weapons instead of light weps which was the first ones it gave)

it needs to give phantom weapons since that's becoming a thing on DMM

QXZ
05-13-2018, 04:12 PM
i wonder how this phantom stuff work. is there phantom himes? i wonder if they are any good.

Slashley
05-13-2018, 04:20 PM
i wonder how this phantom stuff work. is there phantom himes? i wonder if they are any good.Phantom weapons drop from (the real) Ragnarok Disasters. They boost the base atk of weapons by a shitton, assuming you have 5+ of the same type in the grid.
Or something like that.

It's mostly just for whales. The people who have full grids of those 15 Dragon Eyes per copy weapons at FLB.

Laventale
05-13-2018, 05:06 PM
i wonder how this phantom stuff work. is there phantom himes? i wonder if they are any good.

There's no Phantom himes, only Phantom eidolons (the UE one, Vlad Tepes (Halloween) and Diabolos Unleashed)... and yeah, there's phantom weapons but as far as I'm aware, they drop by RNG on the BRAND NEW Disaster Ragnaroks (which are even harder than the ones we got at the moment).

djthanhboi
05-14-2018, 01:03 AM
SR Kami Proserpina has a dark defense down A class 15%? Do we have anything that does a dark defense down currently?

BlazeAlter
05-14-2018, 01:11 AM
SR Kami Proserpina has a dark defense down A class 15%? Do we have anything that does a dark defense down currently?

I don't think we have that much elemental resist down debuffs yet. if i remember correctly, the only ones who can do such a thing as elemental resist down right now are Light Tsukuyomi and Mars (unless im forgetting someone here)

so yes, proserpina is probably the first one we'll have in our version for dark, then the next one is awakened satan

edit: guess i misread your question, i just rechecked what proserpina can do and its a def down A frame 15%. well currently we have nyarlathotep that can do that, but besides her I don't think we have anymore A frame def down dark himes in the SR category. for the SSR category we do have Satan (15%) and Amon Unleashed (25%)

Ikki
05-14-2018, 01:11 AM

Nyar debuffs are both A frame.

djthanhboi
05-16-2018, 09:14 PM
What's the best way to use grails?

PervertFrVN
05-16-2018, 09:20 PM
What's the best way to use grails? use for skill level ?

Laventale
05-16-2018, 09:22 PM

Try to use them on weapons that are on SL15 and higher up. SPECIALLY on SSRs.

There's a guide on how to enhance your items floating around here, I'd recommend you to take a look on it.

Cobblemaniac
05-16-2018, 09:22 PM

I like to boost the skill level of R grails to level 5 and SR grails to level 3 before I use them for skill level boosts. Just me though

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 09:52 PM
Switch the R and SR around.

Laventale
05-18-2018, 09:08 PM
3 days without anything to do at all.

Thread pinned.

Slashley
05-19-2018, 12:37 AM
And so it begins. The final "shitty" event of Kamihime.

Raid events have already been upgraded.
Advent events will be upgraded next run.
The last non-competitive Union event is here.

It is a good time to be alive.

Delete
05-19-2018, 01:30 AM
How exactly work the competitive Union events?

nazrin992
05-19-2018, 01:51 AM
It is cancer :X

Slashley
05-19-2018, 01:53 AM
Something along the lines of the best day of your Union will be counted for the scoreboard, and then will be ranked according. So if you do 721 Experts on one day and 511 Ults on another day, then your Union's scores will be 721 Experts and 511 Ults.

Ranks 1-5 in Experts get 5 SR Grails (meh), 15 R Grails (meh), 1000 Jewels (okay). So Experts don't really matter at all, really.
Ranks 1-5 in Ults get 15 Dragon Eye Shards and 1000 Jewels. 6-15 12 Shards, 1000 Jewels. 16-30 10 Shards, 750 Jewels. And so forth.
There's also individual PP, which is the highest amount of PP people have done in a single day. However, personal PP is above all something that your Union helps you achieve, so these spots will pretty automatically go to the high performers of Expert and Ult runners. Not to mention that a single Union hosts 30 people, so top5 Unions will have 150 people on them...

In theory, you need a good, coordinated Union do well.
Practically, if MMOs have taught me anything, cheaters will entirely dominate the leaderboards. And Nutaku doesn't exactly have a track record for caring about those :smirk:

Cobblemaniac
05-19-2018, 01:57 AM
How exactly work the competitive Union events?

You get additional rewards at the end of the event based on the following criteria:

1. Number of union clears on expert (these give grails and jewels)
2. Number of union clears on ultimate (these give jewels, and probably what everyone will be after: draconic eye shards, up to 15)
3. Number of individual (?) PP (these give up to 3k jewels)

Or take it from any union event in the DMM wiki, scroll down to the section google translated "ranking fee", and try deciphering the googlish yourself. Such as this: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%85%89%E7%8D%84%E6%88%A6%E3%80%80%E3% 83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B9 %E3%83%AD%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B9

Shit's gonna get real hectic once Lust is back...

Delete
05-19-2018, 02:05 AM
Ok...My Union can totally forget about the rewards then. We do not complete the normal rewards (near, but not complete) do to lack of people, no way we can acomplish any reward. :sweat:

Unregistered
05-19-2018, 03:09 AM
Is this the type of event where you can get grails to weaken the boss? If so will the PP gained from getting grails be counted toward union PP this time?

Delete
05-19-2018, 03:12 AM
The changes to Union Events are NOT for this one, but for the next. So not expect changes like that now. Next one...I don't now.

Cobblemaniac
05-19-2018, 03:24 AM
Is this the type of event where you can get grails to weaken the boss? If so will the PP gained from getting grails be counted toward union PP this time?

Union PP can only be gained by defeating the demon (the union boss), not the lilim (the grail boss). It updates only after you kill the union boss, unlike individual PP.

Individual PP is obtained simply from dealing damage or dealing debuffs (the second one gives a pitiful amount however) and updates every time the damage/ debuff is dealt, you'll see a PP+ "number" at the top left corner of the screen once you execute an ability, or at the end of the enemy's turn once you touched that attack button.

MagicSpice
05-19-2018, 02:22 PM
Honestly, I think it's gonna flood the server around burst times...

Things tend to lag heavily around 8-11pm (eastern time in my case), so if they don't handle that better soon, expect more maintences...

Especially given there's 2.5mil registered users now (and maybe 1/3rd to 2/3rds of that isn't dead accounts from refills and people that quit

Slashley
05-19-2018, 04:11 PM
It's far more than two thirds, almost all of the accounts are re-roll accounts.

MagicSpice
05-20-2018, 04:07 AM

depends on how many actually know about rerolling... and how many times they do so cause RNG is a thing

there's some like me that never found out until too late, and others that word hasn't spread around to.

but players that flat out quit, that's for every game cause it can't always keep someone's interest... it's why i dropped Osawari Island even though I love Izanai to death

Cobblemaniac
05-20-2018, 04:27 AM
it's why i dropped Osawari Island even though I love Izanai to death

Imagination is a thing. Or r34. Or fanfics

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 05:40 AM

With most games, the vast majority of a playerbase never uses forums or wikis. I’d honestly be shocked if rerolled accounts made much of a dent at all in the total. And if it did, it’s probably much closer to 5-10% than to ‘almost all’.

Players that quit are another story.

Slashley
05-20-2018, 05:54 AM
With most games, the vast majority of a playerbase never uses forums or wikis. I’d honestly be shocked if rerolled accounts made much of a dent at all in the total. And if it did, it’s probably much closer to 5-10% than to ‘almost all’.

Players that quit are another story.While true, a single player can make thousands of rerolling accounts.

I really doubt that there's that much of an influx of new players into this game. Nutaku should have statistics on that, but they'll keep them strictly to themselves.

lolix
05-20-2018, 06:03 AM
i dunno what's happening , but we've got like 3 light events in a row. This is great for trying to max my light wepon grid

Laventale
05-20-2018, 08:48 AM
i dunno what's happening , but we've got like 3 light events in a row. This is great for trying to max my light wepon grid

We could've gotten 4 if Noobtaco didn't skip Walkure Romance collab.

Delete
05-20-2018, 08:55 AM
Since we skip the crossover, I supose the time between events will be longer for a while until we are again exactly one year later.

Laventale
05-20-2018, 09:15 AM
Since we skip the crossover, I supose the time between events will be longer for a while until we are again exactly one year later.

Not exactly, they just need to have longer breaks (like the one we're having right now) in-between events and we will be right back into schedule sooner than you think.

Also, the Walkure collab was a side event while this Light UE was happening. Walkure lasted almost 1 month.

Slashley
05-20-2018, 09:27 AM
Since we skip the crossover, I supose the time between events will be longer for a while until we are again exactly one year later.Nope. Crossover events are a bit special on DMM - they run alongside other events.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a look on even the original dates for the events (row 45), and the delays we're getting for them (row 46). Starting from Amaru, we'll be exactly 365 days behind DMM. So perfectly in sync.

Delete
05-20-2018, 10:20 AM
I have saved a version some time ago, but this one is more clear and updated, so...saved again

MagicSpice
05-20-2018, 04:22 PM
eh, who's to say the collab won't happen later... hell, with steam pulling some crap, others might too. plus nutaku does get their hands on some stuff that you don't expect (they got koihime part 1, expecting part 2 maybe down the line and FINALLY translated)

at least now i can complete the lilim collection finally since light lilim wasn't released for a long time...

that and having her as a sub could help cause her effect is light atk for the team. and i guess the 2nd pride weapon can replace my staff from Raphael (which is strictly defender and I already got a few dual weapons anyway)

Imagination is a thing. Or r34. Or fanfics

CG too cause I got images of her scenes that I edited with paint

print screen, paste, crop, profit

also had posted this a LONG time ago (which still gets quite a few views):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af56AaGiCMc

Slashley
05-21-2018, 12:32 AM
eh, who's to say the collab won't happen later... hell, with steam pulling some crap, others might too.That is not how business works.

Unless somebody localizes Valkyrie Romance or whatever AND hands it over to Nutaku to sell, it won't happen. Heck, even if that were to happen, there's no guarantee Nutaku would bother.
plus nutaku does get their hands on some stuff that you don't expect (they got koihime part 1, expecting part 2 maybe down the line and FINALLY translated)You make it sound like Nutaku had something to do with Koihime translation. They didn't. MangaGamer translated it, and later allowed Nutaku to re-sell it for them.

And MangaGamer has explicitly said multiple times that Shin Koihime Musou is simply far too big of a game for them to invest in. So, unless fans pick it up, it will never be translated. Ever.

Laventale
05-21-2018, 09:10 PM
Event in 3 hours.

Sol awakening hype.

Cobblemaniac
05-21-2018, 09:15 PM
Nutaku be like "sike".

I hope not :fear:

Laventale
05-21-2018, 09:18 PM
Nutaku be like "sike".

I hope not :fear:

I mean, they always release awakenings one week before schedule. Ares was an exception being 2 weeks ahead.

Slashley
05-22-2018, 12:26 AM
Servers are up!
- NO Thunder Arthur weapons
- NO Mordred and Andromeda weapons
- NO Ult Fire
- NO Fire weapons
- NO Ultimate daily quests
- NO Sol's Awakening
Just the Union event. Enjoy!

:eyeroll:
Okay fine, the servers aren't up. But my god, if that's going to be the changelog, I will be quite upset.

Cobblemaniac
05-22-2018, 12:28 AM
Servers are up!
- NO Ult Fire
- NO Fire weapons
- NO Sol's Awakening
Just the Union event. Enjoy!

:eyeroll:
Okay fine, the servers aren't up. But my god, if that's going to be the changelog, I will be quite upset.

Dude don't do this to my heart

Unregistered
05-22-2018, 12:39 AM

How those quests work?

Slashley
05-22-2018, 12:42 AM
As I've understood it, they're just 50 AP daily quests with higher level mobs, except that there's three mobs in the first two waves.

Is that going to be meaningful at all? I don't know. Our current Gem Gacha provides us with pretty much everything we need, EXCEPT T3 Lithographs (Runes). If Ult daily quests have a high Rune droprate, then it'll be great. If not... then... well, who cares, I guess.

Delete
05-22-2018, 12:47 AM
Dude don't do this to my heart

Totally seconded :sweat:

Slashley
05-22-2018, 04:27 AM
Servers are up!
- NO Ult Fire
- NO Fire weapons
Just the Union event. Enjoy!Sol Awakened, stacking bug fixed.

Enjoy!

MagicSpice
05-22-2018, 12:34 PM
christ, i'm strong enough to beat expert lilim with less than 15% assault and no attack function....

mordred + thanatos + SSR amon... done deal (and i typically have about 100% dark atk cause echidna and the tons of jack o lanterns...). and for the lulz, i can have susanoo and nepthys nuke her.

even then i don't even need a healer for ultimate like this... the power of def reduction is strong with this one. hallowed grail farming is a breeze and i can probably rack up about 40 or more an hour this way. 50+ per hour guaranteed if i spend about 2-3min loops of erasing expert from existence

If Ult daily quests have a high Rune droprate, then it'll be great. If not... then... well, who cares, I guess.

i tend to get a lot of runes actually... it's those rainbow crystals I can't seem to get now... either way, i hope Ult fixes that...

Bear
05-22-2018, 12:52 PM
i tend to get a lot of runes actually... it's those rainbow crystals I can't seem to get now... either way, i hope Ult fixes that...

It only saves time.
AP-wise the rate is about the same as doing 2 x 25AP.
Stars are still rare af. ... And those are like the only thing that matters too

BlazeAlter
05-22-2018, 12:52 PM

..the heck is this?
has anyone else been getting this thing? for some reason this always pops out on me at random times

Unregistered
05-22-2018, 12:57 PM

..the heck is this?
has anyone else been getting this thing? for some reason this always pops out on me at random times

It's an old error that used to show tons in the first months when the game launched, popping up when you were issuing commands "too fast" (abilities or attacking in quick succession). It got "fixed" at one point, but now it's back and I hate it just as much.

BlazeAlter
05-22-2018, 12:59 PM
It's an old error that used to show tons in the first months when the game launched, popping up when you were issuing commands "too fast" (abilities or attacking in quick succession). It got "fixed" at one point, but now it's back and I hate it just as much.

oh boy...
well at least its not something thats too much of a bother since it only appears for me once atm...

Slashley
05-22-2018, 01:37 PM
--
Stars are still rare af. ... And those are like the only thing that matters tooWhat? How?

I have over 100 of those things thanks to Union events (both T3 and T4), and there's like no use for them whatsoever.
10168Now that's something I hoped to never see again. I see my old method of toggling Burst twice will delay enough to not see that error after using Eidolons.

At least the good thing is, Guerrilla quests are now at the top of the list. Nice. No more going to page2 for every single goddamn Gem Quest.
Now, if only it'd also suggest Dark Eidolons by default...

Unregistered
05-22-2018, 01:48 PM
You eat 25 of those stars as part of FLB'ing a union weapon.

Bear
05-22-2018, 02:10 PM
What? How?

I have over 100 of those things thanks to Union events (both T3 and T4), and there's like no use for them whatsoever.

https://i.imgur.com/lHTtBlRg.png

Each.

Slashley
05-22-2018, 02:12 PM
You eat 25 of those stars as part of FLB'ing a union weapon.T4?
So that's 375 T3 per Awakened Union weapon. Nice. At least there's a bloody use for farming Union events then.

MagicSpice
05-22-2018, 02:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lHTtBlRg.png

Each.

christ, and i thought the awakening mats you needed was bad...

grindfests are imminent...

At least there's a bloody use for farming Union events then.

there is for me...

i did a few events getting some eidolons that can hit lv100 and weapons that can hit lv125... i could use the enhance mats that the gacha and hour grind quests failed to throw at me..

plus i still don't have shingen.... and we're just now getting the SSR stuff from the light pride events...

sorry, but i'm not part of a union that gets like 400 million PP and thousands of demon kills... we're only averaging about 70-100 kills a day between both expert and ultimate

Unregistered
05-22-2018, 03:03 PM
Don't forget accessories from Gluttony round 3 and onward. 3 SSRs/5 SRs/5 SR rosaries/15 R rosaries according to the table. (rosaries being the fodder accessories that auto-match element, I think?). If nothing else, they're exp fodder without you needing to spend AP on accessory quests, so you can instead use that AP on daily quests trying to get stars to drop :P

VeryVoodoo
05-22-2018, 03:39 PM
Don't forget accessories from Gluttony round 3 and onward. 3 SSRs/5 SRs/5 SR rosaries/15 R rosaries according to the table. (rosaries being the fodder accessories that auto-match element, I think?). If nothing else, they're exp fodder without you needing to spend AP on accessory quests, so you can instead use that AP on daily quests trying to get stars to drop :P

Do those accs/fodders drop from the actual battles too though? Or just the set limit ones from the completion rewards?

If it's just the reward ones, then it's not like farming more will get more of 'em then.

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 04:08 PM
What can I do with the free copies of the staff pride? I already have one Max Limit Break.

Slashley
05-23-2018, 04:12 PM
Make a second MLB one. Why wouldn't you?

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 04:25 PM
Don’t like pride weapons very much. But could it be is the future these types of weapons get a buff? Or the extra copies of ssr weapons can be exchange for other useful items or weapons? Or are just copies for another mlb weapon/enhance material for another ssr weapon?

MagicSpice
05-23-2018, 05:47 PM
Don’t like pride weapons very much. But could it be is the future these types of weapons get a buff? Or the extra copies of ssr weapons can be exchange for other useful items or weapons? Or are just copies for another mlb weapon/enhance material for another ssr weapon?

personally, i don't like pride weapons either. at skill lv 20 though, they're pretty much 10% assault and give more as your HP drops (when someone has 5% HP left, they're getting 30% assault from that pride weapon alone if i remember right).

it's that situational effect that makes it seem kinda off to me (opposed to just getting a large assault and having it give a flat 16%), but it does help your general damage output regardless.

i honestly feel like you should only have one, but if you got blank slots or defenders that need replaced (like me), then have at it and get another MLB pride

plus i do think these get buffed later on, allowing you to get a 4th limit break so they not only hit skill lv 30 (and lv150 for normal stats), but gain a 2nd ability. so i'd at least hold onto them

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 06:02 PM
Final limit breaks. The weapons that get final limit breaks made available for them are the draconic eye exchange weapons, SSR kamihime weapons, union event weapons (when they occur for the 3rd time?), and original advent SSRs when their 2nd Reprints occur.

For non-whales, draconic eye weapons and SSR kamihime weapons are mostly out of the picture. So your FLB options are mainly coming down to union event weapons and the advent SSRs. Union events occur more frequently than 2nd Reprints, so the list of weapons that you'd consider to FLB will be predominantly union event weapons for quite a while. Consider that on DMM right now, the list of 2nd reprints to date is Phoenix->Apocalypse->Rahab->Typhon->Vritra. On the other hand, all 12 union event weapons (2 per element) have FLB available. Oh, yea, union events get a 2nd SSR weapon starting on their 3rd go around or so?

What's the point of FLB?
- raise the level cap from 125 to 150
- raise the skill level cap from 20 to 30
- either improve a currently existing skill or add a second one
- raise your soul's burst multiplier by one step?

For the Pride staff specifically, FLB gives it Ascension (medium). Ascension's +heal; that is, it'll increase both healing power (small amount but who cares) and the upper limit (the important thing here). (medium) means that it'll raise heals' upper limit by (7 + skill_level)%. So when you take a Pride staff and FLB it, that lv 20 Ascension (medium) raises healing cap by 27%. Then you take it to lv 30 and now that's +37% heal.
Ascension stacks additively. So let's say you FLB a second Pride staff and raise it to skill lv 30. Now your light team is rocking +74% heal. Almost the same effect as 50 grails in +heal in union events.
Oh, and lv 30 Pride skill still gives +15% to assault at minimum.

Oh, and the costs of FLB don't include needing another copy of the weapon. They require farming a bunch of other stuff.

MagicSpice
05-23-2018, 06:05 PM
For the Pride staff specifically, FLB gives it Ascension (medium). Ascension's +heal; that is, it'll increase both healing power (small amount but who cares) and the upper limit (the important thing here). (medium) means that it'll raise heals' upper limit by (7 + skill_level)%. So when you take a Pride staff and FLB it, that lv 20 Ascension (medium) raises healing cap by 27%. Then you take it to lv 30 and now that's +37% heal.
Ascension stacks additively. So let's say you FLB a second Pride staff and raise it to skill lv 30. Now your light team is rocking +74% heal. Almost the same effect as 50 grails in +heal in union events.

given i got awakened Sol, i'm gonna need that...

Cobblemaniac
05-23-2018, 07:40 PM
given i got awakened Sol, i'm gonna need that...

A Sol's heal buff is already 50%. The 2 pride weapons + the next one you get that introduces the pride 4LB gives another 111% boost. AND 4LB Sol's gun also has ascension (was it M? Forgot, can't be assed to check) and gives 37 more %. That's a total of 198% extra heal going on for your light team... or 161% for the non whales.

So basically, once pride staff 4LB is out Sol's gonna be healing 841.5HP per turn if heal was casted on same turn as Caldo Luce++, or 684HP if you didn't 4LB her gun. Jeez, and I was already shaking my head over how her heal is more powerful and has lower cooldown than SSR Nike...

Edit: AND 2 debuff cleanse. God that's overpowered. This double justifies spending my first MT on her though.

MagicSpice
05-24-2018, 12:16 AM
A Sol's heal buff is already 50%. The 2 pride weapons + the next one you get that introduces the pride 4LB gives another 111% boost. AND 4LB Sol's gun also has ascension (was it M? Forgot, can't be assed to check) and gives 37 more %. That's a total of 198% extra heal going on for your light team... or 161% for the non whales.

So basically, once pride staff 4LB is out Sol's gonna be healing 841.5HP per turn if heal was casted on same turn as Caldo Luce++, or 684HP if you didn't 4LB her gun. Jeez, and I was already shaking my head over how her heal is more powerful and has lower cooldown than SSR Nike...

Edit: AND 2 debuff cleanse. God that's overpowered. This double justifies spending my first MT on her though.

While Sol isn't my most favorite girl in the game (that goes to dakki), Sol is one of the best in the game for those reasons...

given our current content, she still does a huge number on a lot of fights, making them far easier to manage... I already have mine to lv35 with 2 breaks... I'm making a bee-line to leveling her as much as possible due to how epic her kit is....

heck, i'm also getting awakened Svarog on her way to lv80 as well. she already has her breaks... unless you're fighting water, awakened Svarog can still greatly help non-fire teams too. she could be the push my water team needs cause they're lacking the damage department (seriously, i'm flooded with healers and cleansers... my water team needs buffers and debuffers badly)

and yeah, my first miracle gacha was aimed at her too. i knew how strong she was from the get-go and WAS NOT missing out on that. and then i heard about the awakenings and my jaw dropped...

Cobblemaniac
05-24-2018, 01:10 AM
While Sol isn't my most favorite girl in the game (that goes to dakki), Sol is one of the best in the game for those reasons...

given our current content, she still does a huge number on a lot of fights, making them far easier to manage... I already have mine to lv35 with 2 breaks... I'm making a bee-line to leveling her as much as possible due to how epic her kit is....

heck, i'm also getting awakened Svarog on her way to lv80 as well. she already has her breaks... unless you're fighting water, awakened Svarog can still greatly help non-fire teams too. she could be the push my water team needs cause they're lacking the damage department (seriously, i'm flooded with healers and cleansers... my water team needs buffers and debuffers badly)

and yeah, my first miracle gacha was aimed at her too. i knew how strong she was from the get-go and WAS NOT missing out on that. and then i heard about the awakenings and my jaw dropped...

I admit, the main motivation for me getting Sol was just because I'm weak to lolis. Especially her type. That was the first justification.

It does help that she's this overpowered though.

Slashley
05-24-2018, 02:11 AM
Don’t like pride weapons very much.--DO NOT shy away from Pride weapons. As MagicSpice more or less said, they're Assault weapons that get bonus damage as your HP goes down. So don't think of them as bad in any way. They're GOOD.

... though I guess Light has the most reason to shy away from them, seeing as Ascension is aplenty in Light SSRs and Sol heals for ridiculous amounts. This will largely mitigate most of the bonus damage that Pride weapons get.

Still, even before FLB, a SSR Pride weapon is the same powerlevel as a SR Assault, like 0.5% to 1% below depending. So until you have a full SSR Light grid, you shouldn't even consider skipping out on Pride weapons. But since that is not happening before FLB gets here, even without the Pride bonus damage, the 15% base Assault means that the Pride weapons will blow everything else out of the water.

Cobblemaniac
05-24-2018, 09:35 AM
Just out of curiosity...

Does Hercules count union buffs as buffs in her first skill?

Ikki
05-24-2018, 11:27 AM
... though I guess Light has the most reason to shy away from them, seeing as Ascension is aplenty in Light SSRs and Sol heals for ridiculous amounts.

They wont have ascension if they neglect union pride weapons (the staff) cause those are the ones with FLB, which is why neglecting UE pride weapons is dumb af, and as non-whales they wont have mlb sol gun, thats just not happening.

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 03:29 PM
Hmm, what are light's SSR ascension options anyway...
FLB draconic eye staff
FLB Sol gun
FLB Pride staff
Hammer from Phoenix 2nd Reprint (it's Defender/Ascension, caps at 2130 atk)
Glaive from orichalcum exchange (Assault/Ascension, caps at 1770 atk) (4 orichalcum to 3* it)
Tishtrya spear

If you're remotely interested in ascension for light, just 3* the damn staff every time Pride comes around to give yourself the option.

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 04:15 PM
Oops, minor correction:
The draconic eye light staff innately has ascension (medium) as its 2nd skill after the draconic eye weapons get buffed in August. FLB raises it to large. Granted, this is a draconic eye weapon we're talking about; the only way a non-whale would have a copy would be rolling one before they were removed from the jewel gacha.

Cobblemaniac
05-24-2018, 08:19 PM
Theoretically a non-whale should be able to acquire at least MLB Sol's gun in 3 and above tower events: 3 if they perfectly clear all missions and get max points for the SSR LB set, and above accordingly.

And then there's a matter of randomly pulling Sol's gun again from the jewels, but I'm sure non-whales don't want that. Then again, the question is which kind of weapon should we really focus on MLBing.

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 08:25 PM
Then again, the question is which kind of weapon should we really focus on MLBing.
Assuming you pulled one (or saved to exchange for one), wouldn't MLB-ing a shop weapon be a good idea? They have insane stats.

Cobblemaniac
05-24-2018, 08:29 PM
Assuming you pulled one (or saved to exchange for one), wouldn't MLB-ing a shop weapon be a good idea? They have insane stats.

It would indeed, but shop weapons are pretty darn expensive... Unless the raid eidolon shop and future competitive union events have enough to supplement the shards for non-whales to actually consider getting one.

But it isn't as viable as I think it is, is it?

MagicSpice
05-24-2018, 08:42 PM
It would indeed, but shop weapons are pretty darn expensive... Unless the raid eidolon shop and future competitive union events have enough to supplement the shards for non-whales to actually consider getting one.

But it isn't as viable as I think it is, is it?

considering there's DMM players sitting on a surplus of drag eyes and some aren't whales.... maybe... 15 drag eyes is not easy to get but if you aren't using them anytime soon, have at it. heck, i can awaken ares, susanoo, and Tyr... might not do it even though i'm at 2.6 drag eyes and shards aren't too hard to grab

but i also remembered there's those items that act like a universal break limit.... more expensive (20 drag eyes), but if there's stuff that needs catching up, there's your way to do it without using orichalcum

Ascension is aplenty in Light SSRs and Sol heals for ridiculous amounts.

i don't know about you, but even sol's current heals feel underwhelming when you get nuked for 5k+ with defenses....

so yeah, i'll take those ascensions cause later content is gonna prevent any "one-shot" and "auto" strats.... i'm gonna need the heals if the boss decides to whack you for half your HP. and considering most of my teams are packing 8k w/o trying (wind and light teetering at 10k)... that's a lot of damage

those ascension weapons can mean the difference between needing multiple methods/characters for healing to JUST ONE HEAL. and HP does become a factor later on, which is why atk/hp dual weapons get some value

FreeToPay
05-26-2018, 01:36 AM
Wth am I supposed to do with all these SR grail enhance mats?

BlazeAlter
05-26-2018, 01:48 AM
Wth am I supposed to do with all these SR grail enhance mats?

uh... use them to enhance your SSR weps' skill levels ? lol

FreeToPay
05-26-2018, 02:28 AM
uh... use them to enhance your SSR weps' skill levels ? lol

I meant the enhance materials like Seraph Orb unless there's something that I've been doing wrong. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Cobblemaniac
05-26-2018, 02:33 AM
I meant the enhance materials like Seraph Orb unless there's something that I've been doing wrong. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

I assume you've maxed out the levels of your weapons... in which case it's time for you to spend them on himes you (probably. most likely, most people don't do it) haven't maxed. Yes, that includes ALL himes, R as well. You'll thank yourself when content like tower comes out, that you did.

MagicSpice
05-26-2018, 08:37 PM
my union did get more members, but it seems like the ones that are there either didn't care for the event or went inactive...

it's more or less myself and probably no more than 5 others doing all the grinding...

sure, we can get all the copies of the light staff, but we're gonna have only 4 out of 5 lilim copies...

in fact, i'm sitting at about 3 mil PP with my (pretty much burst time limited) farming. that's about 1/3rd of the union PP right now.

at least i capped a few weapons at lv125. even capped barong and tiamat at lv100, and capped the SR assault from this event at lv85. this really gave a spike in power, primarily to my light team. and it gave me mats to help get Sol to MLB status while awakened.

kinda wish we could have done way more, but i'm still kinda satisfied since i'm probably not using the light lilim anyway until the 100% eidolon for light hits...

but considering it takes just 2-3 of us to cut down bosses below ult lv70 down to no HP left during burst time (i'm hitting def cap for us), materials just flood in

Cobblemaniac
05-26-2018, 08:58 PM
my union did get more members, but it seems like the ones that are there either didn't care for the event or went inactive...

it's more or less myself and probably no more than 5 others doing all the grinding...

sure, we can get all the copies of the light staff, but we're gonna have only 4 out of 5 lilim copies...

in fact, i'm sitting at about 3 mil PP with my (pretty much burst time limited) farming. that's about 1/3rd of the union PP right now.

at least i capped a few weapons at lv125. even capped barong and tiamat at lv100, and capped the SR assault from this event at lv85. this really gave a spike in power, primarily to my light team. and it gave me mats to help get Sol to MLB status while awakened.

kinda wish we could have done way more, but i'm still kinda satisfied since i'm probably not using the light lilim anyway until the 100% eidolon for light hits...

but considering it takes just 2-3 of us to cut down bosses below ult lv70 down to no HP left during burst time (i'm hitting def cap for us), materials just flood in

On the bright side (heh, it's light event), lilims won't be that useful as far as I can tell. Pathetic base stats and an eidolon effect that is already overshadowed by a couple of raid eidos (for superbia, Barong and St. Nicholas exist), the only thing they have going for them is an elemental atk boost... which I honestly wouldn't use over simply getting better eidolons to replace. The important things here are the weapons.

MagicSpice
05-27-2018, 10:21 AM
On the bright side (heh, it's light event), lilims won't be that useful as far as I can tell. Pathetic base stats and an eidolon effect that is already overshadowed by a couple of raid eidos (for superbia, Barong and St. Nicholas exist), the only thing they have going for them is an elemental atk boost... which I honestly wouldn't use over simply getting better eidolons to replace. The important things here are the weapons.

yeah, i did say that i won't really need the lilims until the light and dark (and a 2nd wind) 100% eidolons hit. they give a boost based on the number that matches their element in your deck, so obviously using a light lilim as a sub with the light 100% eidolon as the main will do wonders. i think it's only 80% without any matches, regardless of the break limits.

and i do plan on attempting to get that light 100% one at least... even though I want the one for dark as well (even if i don't get the dark one, one more echidna means 60% fire and dark atk).

EDIT:

that moment when you have so many leftover cause your box is full after burst time

btw, 150 weapons max, 140 eidolons max

https://i.imgur.com/Cy7QEJl.jpg

2ND EDIT:

So.... managed to MLB both the staff and the eidolon. Sitting on a copy of the staff that's only lv75ish but still... This came from myself and pretty much 3 other active union members:

https://i.imgur.com/k8U1UFD.jpg

so yeah, roughly 4 heavy grinders (and a few doing occasional) ended up with that... JUST IN TIME BEFORE IT ENDED

Laventale
05-29-2018, 10:26 PM
Fuck this event and fuck this thread tbh.

Good god I'm happy it ended.

And thus, the reign of Light events has concluded, FINALLY!.

Closing thread, btw.