PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice Returning Player Prize

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Okay, so I wasn't able to play FKG for a few days (at least 3 to be exact)...

So I came back and they gave a returning player prize of 500 RAINBOW COINS... That's almost enough to trade for TWO 6* girls...

So yeah, just putting this PSA out there...

Now if you excuse me... COME HERE GHOSTWEED! (Herbaceous Peony is next)

phob
05-13-2018, 12:34 PM
Okay, so I wasn't able to play FKG for a few days (at least 3 to be exact)...

So I came back and they gave a returning player prize of 500 RAINBOW COINS... That's almost enough to trade for TWO 6* girls...

So yeah, just putting this PSA out there...

Now if you excuse me... COME HERE GHOSTWEED! (Herbaceous Peony is next)

IDK what their criteria was because I haven't missed any logins but I got it too and finally got Anemone. Combined it with the 150 I had saved up and got two copies! Combined for a lucky skill bloom:grin:

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 12:38 PM
i already farmed enough in the past hour (timing was perfect with the manyu missions) to 2nd affection AND lv60 Ghostweed from scratch...

i need gold now to evolve her, then i'll eventually bloom her depending on the bonus rounds I can get from the event stages in phase 1 (cause phase 2 generates the bonus for more event items i don't need).

screw my flower gems, i long wanted this cutie.... (and i want others too but can't get them right now)

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 02:55 PM
I'd tell everyone to check their rainbow medals, because I definitely got 500 rainbow medals without missing any days. Don't have a clue when I got them though.

hypo
05-13-2018, 02:55 PM
IDK what their criteria was because I haven't missed any logins but I got it too and finally got Anemone. Combined it with the 150 I had saved up and got two copies! Combined for a lucky skill bloom:grin:

As someone said in another post, it's an award for those who have spent more than 35$ in the game.

phob
05-13-2018, 03:30 PM
It is appreciated. Hopefully by the time Apple (Festival) comes around in a few months. I will have enough for another one.

Tomitain
05-13-2018, 03:45 PM
I'm going to hold off on spending mine until I see who the 6* in the upcoming event is. I'll probably pick up Ghost Weed otherwise, although someone like Jersey Cudweed, one of Lycoris' versions or Saffron would be nice too.

FreeToPay
05-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Free Aizoon yessssssssssssssssss

MagicSpice
05-13-2018, 09:23 PM
As someone said in another post, it's an award for those who have spent more than 35$ in the game.

if that's the case... i wonder if you get more later on...

if so, won't be too hard to make a whaleship full of 6*, let alone 4 teams worth... especially since a lot of daily deals and step-ups give one as well.

hell, i went from 5 to 10 6* girls cause of two step-ups, a deal, a rainbow medal gift, and a lucky pull during a step-up... all within 3 weeks...

Myrdin
05-14-2018, 12:24 AM
I posted the pic from discord where they discussed why RC was given.
Same for me, I logged in pretty much everyday for ... I dont even know how long, but I spent money mostly in my first months of the game and last time was I think the Black Friday sale and after that nothing.

So my theory of: anyone who spend the set amount of cash, but "not anymore for a while ", was treated as "having left" thus they tried to lure people back with this, nothing to do really with Logging in and such :)

sniddy
05-14-2018, 03:17 AM
I spend $2 a fortnight like clockwork on salt pulls, yeh it's not whale level, and the odd sale/gacha may get more thrown at it if I'm having a plush month

I got the 500 RC - I'm daily player and regular spending but not been a big ($10 or more) spend in a while, broke and 'meh' deals