PDA

View Full Version : [Event 46] Raid Event VS Amaru

Kitty
05-15-2018, 04:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/obCUw1k.jpg
Ah, the time has come... for those who still use Yggdrasil, to finally replace her for this 45% elemental Thunder eido... even if you don't main thunder, it's worth getting her and her weapon.

Onto the event -

Amaru is again the thunder equivalent to Icarus, Jack o' Lantern, Reiki, etc...

Now she has some annoying battles, with a lot of debuffs:

Random Special Attack 1 - AoE Scorch, no dmg
Random Special Attack 2 - Paralysis x 2 Targets, no dmg. Lasts for 1T in EX and 2T in Rag.
Random Special Attack 3 - Curse x 2 Targets, no dmg. Lasts for 2T.
Random Special Attack 4 (The MOST important one) - Cuts 50% of your party's current HP. Barrier is effective against it. Dmg cut has NO EFFECT against it. *thx bear

Normal Burst - Random 2 hit Medium damage nuke + Applies a 100% dmg cut on Self for 3 attacks. Rag hits for about 3~4k per hit on neutral at 40% Atk down.
Rage Burst - AoE HIGH damage nuke + Atk down (Roughly 35~40%). EX hits for 2.5~3k, while Rag hits for about 4.5~5k dmg, both on neutral at 40% Atk down.

Recommended Team/Soul -

Joan of Arc/Mordred/Vivian
Gaia/Gaia AW
Oberon
Seth
Hastur
Sol
Ithaqua

Rewards & New Kamihime -

SSR Thunder Eido - Amaru (Max ATK/HP 1866/618) - 45% elemental at MLB
SSR Thunder Glaive - M Assault/S Defender (Max ATK 1932)
SR Thunder Wep x2 - Defender

SSR Wind Healer - Seth
SR Wind Offense - Enlil
R Wind Offense - Antu

SR Water Offense - Atalanta

https://i.imgur.com/QXNxf91.png

Event Mission -

https://i.imgur.com/ALkAyGn.png

good luck my dudes:cool:

Slashley
05-15-2018, 04:06 PM
It will be a good day when my Thunder team finally gets 10% more elemental attack and like 1k more base Atk from dropping 3-star Phoenix.

Laventale
05-15-2018, 04:08 PM
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH! ♥

Bear
05-15-2018, 06:13 PM
Once again there's something wrong or missing with your raid info. <br />
<br />
Correction: <br />
<br />
Raid Boss Amaru <br />
Charge - 2 <br />
<br />
Random Special Attack 1 - AoE Scorch, no dmg <br />
Random Special Attack 2 - Paralysis x...

Kitty
05-15-2018, 06:15 PM
thanks, i'll add this :) <br />
i was really confused by the explanation of the battles on the wiki as there was almost no information there :P

MagicSpice
05-15-2018, 08:00 PM
Random Special Attack 1 - AoE Scorch, no dmg
Random Special Attack 2 - Paralysis x 2 Targets, no dmg. Lasts for 1T in EX and 2T in Rag.
Random Special Attack 3 - Curse x 2 Targets, no dmg. Lasts for 2T.
Random Special Attack 4 (The MOST important one) - Cuts 50% of your party's current HP. Barrier is effective against it. Dmg cut has NO EFFECT against it.

ugh, that looks like it's gonna be a pain in the ass....

bigblackcock
05-15-2018, 09:10 PM
finally, i'll be able to replace my yggdrasil after so long that i'm stuck with her lol
also seth is out :bgrin:
but really, what's with all of those debuffs? i have nothing to defend myself from them aside of vivian's skill lol
oh well, at least it's raid event so no need to solo...aside of the ragnarok VS fire and expert VS R team missions :think:

Laventale
05-15-2018, 09:30 PM
finally, i'll be able to replace my yggdrasil after so long that i'm stuck with her lol
also seth is out :bgrin:
but really, what's with all of those debuffs? i have nothing to defend myself from them aside of vivian's skill lol
oh well, at least it's raid event so no need to solo...aside of the ragnarok VS fire and expert VS R team missions :think:

Man I fucking wish I had Yggdrasil.

Ikki
05-15-2018, 10:12 PM
Man I fucking wish I had Yggdrasil.

HP is so underated these days, people are just biased cause they mono ele everything so character eidos become pretty much trash without ele adv.

Bear
05-15-2018, 10:20 PM
HP is so underated these days

Ygg > Amaru for WaRag cancer farming

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 02:33 AM
Ygg > Amaru for WaRag cancer farmingI can reach 102% HP with double Ygg.
Worth!

Kitty
05-16-2018, 04:49 AM
yeah, if I had Yggdrasil at MLB, I'd no doubt be using her in my thunder team instead of Amaru... as character atk/hp and elemental bonus is better than x2 of either both... unless it's Kirin :bgrin:
though come to think of it I'm using Giri at 1LB over Ygg... I guess the 55% is better than 40% even if i'm missing out on 15% HP...

MagicSpice
05-16-2018, 11:59 AM
HP is so underated these days, people are just biased cause they mono ele everything so character eidos become pretty much trash without ele adv.

actually, lack of HP is the reason why my fire team can't survive our hardest wind raid right now.... EVEN IF A FRIEND BELIAL APPEARS

which is why in any vids i do i tend to suggest "MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH HP SO ENEMIES DON'T MAKE YOU THEIR TOILET WIPE"

yeah, if I had Yggdrasil at MLB, I'd no doubt be using her in my thunder team instead of Amaru... as character atk/hp and elemental bonus is better than x2 of either both... unless it's Kirin :bgrin:
though come to think of it I'm using Giri at 1LB over Ygg... I guess the 55% is better than 40% even if i'm missing out on 15% HP...

well, i pulled huanglong 6 times so i stuck an MLB of her as my lead...

60% character attack and 20% HP isn't bad, plus she extends stun duration for those that don't shred through HP like tissue paper

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 12:13 PM
Ygg > Amaru for WaRag cancer farming

Where would Medjed fit there?

Bear
05-16-2018, 12:21 PM
Medjed? ....You'd be long done with old WaRag farming by the time she comes out

MagicSpice
05-16-2018, 06:22 PM
Medjed? ....You'd be long done with old WaRag farming by the time she comes out

depends on when players start... but anyone here?

that's true

Marigold
05-16-2018, 08:31 PM
actually, lack of HP is the reason why my fire team can't survive our hardest wind raid right now.... EVEN IF A FRIEND BELIAL APPEARS

which is why in any vids i do i tend to suggest "MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH HP SO ENEMIES DON'T MAKE YOU THEIR TOILET WIPE"

I'd rather rather say it's lack of skill levels...
You know me I guess, I don't run an HP Eidolon or nothing, just 2 Dual Skill Weapons and I can clear everything with Fire 🤔🤔🤔

MagicSpice
05-17-2018, 01:47 AM
I'd rather rather say it's lack of skill levels...
You know me I guess, I don't run an HP Eidolon or nothing, just 2 Dual Skill Weapons and I can clear everything with Fire ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ ½ï¿½

-7/10 of my fire grid is SSR weapons (the rest is off element but they all have no less than 2200 atk)

-grid is lv20 LA, lv8 LA, lv10 LA, lv11 LA, lv8 LA, lv9 Pride, and lv13 MA/MD dual. D meaning defender and A meaning assault. This totals 68% assault, 4.5% from pride (until my HP drops), and 9.5% defender

-SSR is awakened Svarog, Ares, Acala (kinda useless here though), dakki

-has access to every soul except shingen

-has access to brynhildr and sakuya if needed. even has Sol and max lv awakened gaia if needed...

-power rating is 43653 (with all the fire kami i mentioned) and also has +55% fire atk from lv85 echidna

and i still can't survive without some help (i only last maybe one burst worth of attacks, two if burst time is active)... so soloing is out the question

Cobblemaniac
05-17-2018, 02:34 AM
-7/10 of my fire grid is SSR weapons (the rest is off element but they all have no less than 2200 atk)

-grid is lv20 LA, lv8 LA, lv10 LA, lv11 LA, lv8 LA, lv9 Pride, and lv13 MA/MD dual. D meaning defender and A meaning assault. This totals 68% assault, 4.5% from pride (until my HP drops), and 9.5% defender

-SSR is awakened Svarog, Ares, Acala (kinda useless here though), dakki

-has access to every soul except shingen

-has access to brynhildr and sakuya if needed. even has Sol and max lv awakened gaia if needed...

-power rating is 43653 (with all the fire kami i mentioned) and also has +55% fire atk from lv85 echidna

and i still can't survive without some help (i only last maybe one burst worth of attacks, two if burst time is active)... so soloing is out the question

I suppose this reinforces what makes or breaks a grid: skill levels. Also, do yourself a favor (?) and fill the remaining non fire with SR assaults since the next fire event is still at least a month away, and the off element SSR stats really don't compensate for the added bonuses. Not significantly anyway.

MagicSpice
05-17-2018, 09:11 AM
I suppose this reinforces what makes or breaks a grid: skill levels. Also, do yourself a favor (?) and fill the remaining non fire with SR assaults since the next fire event is still at least a month away, and the off element SSR stats really don't compensate for the added bonuses. Not significantly anyway.

problem, SR assault hasn't dropped for me for months.... among ANY element

seems that's where my luck is getting siphoned from when i got so lucky drawing all those kamihime...

i'm pretty much stuck leveling all the fire weapons i got so far which only is gonna be 13% HP and 103% assault (give or take the HP drop from pride)

i also find it funny, my fire team usually dies cause lack of HP... my water team usually dies cause lack of damage output.... the rest are fine as is, but i still try to level their stuff as needed (as in, if i can't clear the content thrown at me)

nazrin992
05-17-2018, 11:25 AM
"problem, SR assault hasn't dropped for me for months.... among ANY element"

Bruh, that just means you are slacking at disaster farming.

AutoCrimson
05-17-2018, 12:22 PM
there are still ppl, who started this game more than half year ago, and still use disaster SR's on fire grid?

Delete
05-17-2018, 12:29 PM
Raises hand

I begin on Halloween, and still have some Disaster SR. Not many; 1 on each of Fire, Thunder, Darkness and Air. As it depends greatly on the Events, for some elements is not that easy.

Seems there are interesting weeks ahead; Sol Awakening, Pluto and Seth. And Mamon is near too I think. Atalanta I have heard is good too, right?

Slashley
05-17-2018, 12:37 PM
there are still ppl, who started this game more than half year ago, and still use disaster SR's on fire grid?Nothing wrong with Disaster SRs. It's always nice if you have better, but there aren't many things that are.

nonsensei
05-17-2018, 12:50 PM
*raises his hand, too*

Thunder & water still got one wep remaining.. and I'm playing for almost a year actively.

Anyway, some ppl keep picking up a topic MagicSpice explained beforehand & it is reasonable. Not much around it if you don't have enough time.

That said, not getting any whatsoever assault wep from disasters "for months" seems ridiculously impossible, especially with rag raids only dropping that very assault weapon. If you join a few a day, you're bound to get some. I used to farm disasters, too & while it's true there might be some empty streaks, but the highest I reached was 9 days without assault drop, and that was for one specific element (unsurprisingly, that element was light). Plus there were no rags back then.

Atalanta I have heard is good too, right?

Yes, Atlante's best trait is having C-12% (AoE) def debuff, which proves really handy for those without Cthulhu. Other than that, she also has guaranteed DA & invic + 50% elemental selfbuff.
Cool free SR himes, banzai!

AutoCrimson
05-17-2018, 12:56 PM
those vary by elements... dark disaster SR are utter trash in terms of att (correct me if im wrong), while light one's are decent...

i pointed fire grid specifically - fire disaster lance has 114hp/1530atk iirc, way too low for SR (1674 on event lance, 1746 on both axes)

ofc, if u value hp first, then by no doubt, disaster is way to go

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 01:20 PM
I think that I've still got at least 1 disaster SR in all of my grids, and I started playing at global launch. I'm basically just waiting for SSRs to replace them. The impact of replacing a disaster SR with another SR just isn't enough to be worth the time on my end.

Delete
05-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Oh, I really value HP. But I prefer having 2 Defender weapons; I would love to change SR Disasters for others weapons. But for that it depends mostly on events, not my choice.

Slashley
05-17-2018, 01:50 PM
those vary by elements... dark disaster SR are utter trash in terms of att (correct me if im wrong), while light one's are decent...--Base atk doesn't matter all that much. What matters is that it's Assault and skill leveled up.

Ikki
05-17-2018, 02:47 PM
there are still ppl, who started this game more than half year ago, and still use disaster SR's on fire grid?

I have disaster SRs on my fire grid, investing resources on pathetic 150 atk bonuses when you can invest them in finishing another grid is just dumb imo, you start looking for those minimal upgrades when you are done with your 6 grids, not before.

Bear
05-17-2018, 09:42 PM
@Kitty

I forgot one more thing in Amaru's battle. Her normal burst also applies a 100% dmg cut on herself for 3 hits (not a barrier, which is listed on the wiki). Does not expire until you hit it or dispel it.

BlazeAlter
05-17-2018, 10:15 PM
@Kitty

I forgot one more thing in Amaru's battle. Her normal burst also applies a 100% dmg cut on herself for 3 hits (not a barrier, which is listed on the wiki). Does not expire until you hit it or dispel it.

what the actual fuck

(time to rely on other people because my wind team sucks)

PervertFrVN
05-17-2018, 11:09 PM
what the actual fuck
(time to rely on other people because my wind team sucks)
Protection from arrow

BlazeAlter
05-17-2018, 11:41 PM
Protection from arrow

not gonna lie, I wish we had a hime that actually has a move like that + guts

Bear
05-17-2018, 11:53 PM
If you mean a 100% dmg cut that lasts til hit, you will have a few

By guts you mean surviving lethal blow with 1 hit right? You will have those too

MagicSpice
05-18-2018, 12:00 AM
@Kitty

that reminds me of Kirin in Sengoku Providence....

well, just gonna have to get her out of normal ASAP if you want to keep the damage coming... while tanking a bit...

"problem, SR assault hasn't dropped for me for months.... among ANY element"

Bruh, that just means you are slacking at disaster farming.

or, luck is being a bitch...

you call throwing over 400 attempts between just starting all 6 raids slacking? I might have been able to MLB a few defenders to help my HP problem but ASSAULT SR AVOIDS ME LIKE THE PLAGUE. I'm saying fuck it and getting some from the next fire event

trust me, when i get some time and i'm not worried about an event, i'm grinding that... except water cause.... i need better kami for that team (or a fight that requires a heal/cleanse spam)

Slashley
05-18-2018, 12:02 AM
I forgot one more thing in Amaru's battle. Her normal burst also applies a 100% dmg cut on herself for 3 hits (not a barrier, which is listed on the wiki). Does not expire until you hit it or dispel it.So your frontline will not do any damage? Or does KH have some silly way of counting attacks.
If you mean a 100% dmg cut that lasts til hit, you will have a fewWe already do on a R :smirk:

MagicSpice
05-18-2018, 12:13 AM
So your frontline will not do any damage? Or does KH have some silly way of counting attacks.We already do on a R :smirk:

actually, i wonder that too cause my Awakened Gaia takes no damage for a few turns with her redirect skill, not 3 hits.... the skill description says "3 times". I've even seen her get hit 6 times within 2 turns once and she wasn't even scratched...

also, what R character?

Slashley
05-18-2018, 12:14 AM
also, what R character?Urania.

As for Awakened Gaia, for example the Ultimate Thunder Disasters Overdrive (the triple single-target one) counts as one attack. It may have three hits, but it is one attack. So there is some logic there.

Laventale
05-18-2018, 09:29 AM
So your frontline will not do any damage? Or does KH have some silly way of counting attacks.

I've seen some GO videos where there's this motherfucking mob that applies a barrier to any alive teammate and dispels upon hitting it 3 times...

It basically absorbs the first three hits it receives, so yeah... frontline himes wouldn't do any damage to them unless one of these deal a Double or Triple attack.

Slashley
05-18-2018, 09:44 AM
-- frontline himes wouldn't do any damage to them unless one of these deal a Double or Triple attack.Gaia considers double and triple attacks as one attack, though.

Bear
05-18-2018, 11:30 AM
I've seen some GO videos where there's this motherfucking mob that applies a barrier to any alive teammate and dispels upon hitting it 3 times...

It basically absorbs the first three hits it receives, so yeah... frontline himes wouldn't do any damage to them unless one of these deal a Double or Triple attack.

On the player's side:

DATAs from the same hime are considered 1 attack.

Multi-hitting nukes are considered 1 attack. i.e. Susanoo, Svarog etc

Multi-Element nukes are considered multiple attacks. i.e. Meido Amon.

Skills with multiple activation are considered multiple attacks. But those aren't available yet on taco. i.e. Ra, Arianrhod etc

On the enemy's side:

Most multi-hitting random nukes are considered 1 attack.

The only few exceptions I can think of is Dysnomia's 4-hit trigger special attack.

The best way to differentiate them is to see if it can kill a covering unit with defiance buff (survive lethal attack with 1 hp 1 time). Dysnomia's attack can proc the buff with the first killing hit, and then kill the defending unit with the next.

MagicSpice
05-19-2018, 02:32 PM
So given that multihit through elements, the Solomon line bypasses that barrier easy...

Not really something to go out your way for, but nice to know

Laventale
05-19-2018, 02:51 PM
So given that multihit through elements, the Solomon line bypasses that barrier easy...

Not really something to go out your way for, but nice to know

SOLOMON FINALLY VIABLE jk she's trash.

MagicSpice
05-19-2018, 03:11 PM
SOLOMON FINALLY VIABLE jk she's trash.

Honestly, I found ability damage to be a good thing.

But only when I'm nuking the raging meter and can't go full burst.

My dark team nukes really hard between susanoo, bastet, thanatos, and nephtys honestly. Enough to shave a couple million when done right and that's with less than 20% assault

Plus I got ssr amon to use too, in place of bastet

Laventale
05-29-2018, 10:28 PM
Fuck Light Events! Let's get into the good stuff!.

Thread pinned!

MagicSpice
05-31-2018, 12:55 PM
yeah, i know some of you are happy about light events vanishing...

i could honestly use a bit more to my light grid (all slots are SSR assault/pride/dual except ONE SR axe from the union event) but my values is looking rather good for their ceilings....

in fact, I might use my light team against amaru cause Lv75 awakened Sol, along with 35.5% defender (out of 39%), 83% assault (out of 110%), and 13 levels of pride (out of 40 cause two weapons).

hell, i got gems and such.... i think i will use them and go level my grid more....

Kitty
05-31-2018, 03:27 PM
well, I don't really care much about the event when it comes to the enemy and battles... I can always easily auto-ability experts solo, so no need to set up a perfect team or use a specific soul... :P
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/451858276595007521/unknown.png
my girls are ready :love:
got daji in sub just because when I auto ability rank 4 accessory quest, her rampage along with continuous atk^ n energy drain is amazing for any team to finish off a close battle.

my wind grid is also 110% so this event should be easy as pie, even the solo ragna with fire team, bruh I main fire...

show off your teams below! the event will be here in less than 9 hours!

Delete
05-31-2018, 03:45 PM
Well, I will be going with Joanne D'Arc (Ambush), Cybeles SSR, Azazel, Titania (no Awakened yet :cry: ), Sol Awakened with Ithaqua and Flower Rami-Rami as subs. Icarus as Eidolon. 79% Assault and 25% Defense.
It can have a bit more assault, but I have great hopes for that team, specially when I could awake Titania.

Tanukimo
05-31-2018, 04:16 PM

All SSRs are SL20 except Icarus gun, which is at SL19, so I'm at 83.5/42.

Slashley
05-31-2018, 04:29 PM
I am going to guess patch notes:

- NO Thunder Arthur weapons
- NO Mordred and Andromeda weapons
- NO Ult Fire
- NO Fire weapons
- NO Ultimate daily quests
- delay of 2 hours (servers up 1 hour after reset)

Thallen
05-31-2018, 05:17 PM
But but.... don't jinx it!

Cobblemaniac
05-31-2018, 07:50 PM

- NO Ult Fire
- NO Fire weapons

Don't forget:
- Server lags for at least 4 more hours
- Extra maintenances due to unforseen circumstances

Laventale
05-31-2018, 09:06 PM
Wild guess here.

FRag gets released today.

MagicSpice
05-31-2018, 09:25 PM

- NO Ult Fire
- NO Fire weapons

Don't forget:
- Server lags for at least 4 more hours
- Extra maintenances due to unforseen circumstances

Hopelessness and distrust level over 9000....

i get the feeling at least one of these things will be ready....

and hopfully the extra maint is avoided, but lag.... that's likely to happen.

even though Puffin says SCREW MOST LAG.... at the cost of sound and image quality....

BlazeAlter
05-31-2018, 09:38 PM
eh, lag you say?

I'm used to that since it always happens on day 1 of new raids

i'll be impressed if it doesn't this time but that's unlikely to happen

Cobblemaniac
05-31-2018, 10:03 PM
Hopelessness and distrust level over 9000....

Lifehacks #1:

If you set your expectations low enough, nothing disappoints you and everything pleases you :cool:

MagicSpice
05-31-2018, 10:19 PM
Lifehacks #1:

If you set your expectations low enough, nothing disappoints you and everything pleases you :cool:

i'm not saying to be all sugar and rainbows or anything... but i can't exactly run around with a dark cloud over my head all the time either...

even if my "realistic" approach comes off as "pessimistic" to a lot of people (i just state things that might be an issue later so no one gets blindsided and ends up useless/clueless due to that)

BlazeAlter
06-01-2018, 12:20 AM
I'm impressed, not only was the maintenance finished early, there's also ultimate SP quests now, and Alyssa is moving now lol

Cobblemaniac
06-01-2018, 04:17 AM
I'm impressed, not only was the maintenance finished early, there's also ultimate SP quests now, and Alyssa is moving now lol

I just noticed, she's given an animation already.

I just hope it doesn't affect frame rates too much...

BlazeAlter
06-01-2018, 04:27 AM
I just noticed, she's given an animation already.

I just hope it doesn't affect frame rates too much...

the Diabolos on the raid battle thing also got some animations now

its actually a nice little change imo

Cobblemaniac
06-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Man, this raid BGM sounds pretty chill. I'm loving it :bgrin:

nazrin992
06-01-2018, 11:47 AM
If anyone noticed, Login Bonus items now has HD art.

HDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

blubbergott
06-01-2018, 11:52 AM
My first Amaru Rag solo attempt, way too chaotic, especially when atk down misses. Even forgot that the normal overdrive ain't a normal def up. Definitely won't be doing the Fire mission outside of burst time. :P

https://youtu.be/D_HOm1biNT8

MagicSpice
06-01-2018, 07:36 PM

good timing on those SP quests, i still need materials for kamihime i haven't touched yet

i can more or less do 1st and 2nd breaks, 3rd is gonna take some grinding

VeryVoodoo
06-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Cleared fire challenge on my 2nd rag of the event last night.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377998628427661314/452289809268867075/unknown.png

Went with a healer set-up, which made it pretty easy:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320294976149782538/452029950300651521/unknown.png

Cobblemaniac
06-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Cleared fire challenge on my 2nd rag of the event last night.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377998628427661314/452289809268867075/unknown.png

Went with a healer set-up, which made it pretty easy:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/320294976149782538/452029950300651521/unknown.png

I kinda spit my drink seeing that setup.

Did not expect a fire team with 4 heals to look that hilarious :joy:

MagicSpice
06-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Expert R challenge... fuck it....

can't clear without an elixir due to some RNG BS.... either getting hit with the moves that cause stun or CUT HALF YOUR CURRENT HP a lot... or one girl gets nuked and she slowly picks away at my team...

and it's funny, I tried a wind comp with Joan, Vivian, and Andromeda as souls.... along with wind Orphaeus, Scathach, Caspiel, and Zephyrus....

all 3 times i got team wiped or slowly picked off cause of that RNG crap.... but it's bound to happen when one person keeps getting double attacked over and over (even with the normal nuke), or my HP gets cut by 75%- 87.5% then raging nuke says fuck you....

I'm NOT looking forward to the rag version given my fire team has even less debuffs and defenses than my wind team... they'd just have to blow right through that HP.... after i skill lv 20 my stuff cause this is annoying as fuck cause skill lv 12-15 isn't enough by the looks of it for my wind team

pal
06-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Expert R challenge... fuck it....

can't clear without an elixir due to some RNG BS.... either getting hit with the moves that cause stun or CUT HALF YOUR CURRENT HP a lot... or one girl gets nuked and she slowly picks away at my team...

and it's funny, I tried a wind comp with Joan, Vivian, and Andromeda as souls.... along with wind Orphaeus, Scathach, Caspiel, and Zephyrus....

all 3 times i got team wiped or slowly picked off cause of that RNG crap.... but it's bound to happen when one person keeps getting double attacked over and over (even with the normal nuke), or my HP gets cut by 75%- 87.5% then raging nuke says fuck you....

I'm NOT looking forward to the rag version given my fire team has even less debuffs and defenses than my wind team... they'd just have to blow right through that HP.... after i skill lv 20 my stuff cause this is annoying as fuck cause skill lv 12-15 isn't enough by the looks of it for my wind team

Just keep trying brother

Slashley
06-02-2018, 02:07 AM
I've started to find the half-HP move adorable. Oh, so you want to increase my Assault from 127% to 147%? Sure, I'll take it.

And then the cunt does it again, and again, and the Rage Overdrive bubbles are flashing... sigh. Having to stop the fighting for emote -> heal pot is annoying. Thankfully, at this point Expert is already almost dead since Amaru isn't particularly durable.
Went with a healer set-up, which made it pretty easy--Uriel is not a healer, you LIAR.
Expert R challenge... fuck it....Amaru is extremely random. If all she does is spam no-heals or fire debuff on you, you probably won't have issues (assuming you bring BP). But if all she does is spam Paralyze and half-HP on you, almost anyone can fumble.

So, either keep trying or... just don't care? I did post the expected rewards of the Raid missions, and they're fucking nothing.

BlazeAlter
06-02-2018, 03:15 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/altftg.jpg
tfw raid gacha trolls you by not giving you one more duplicate of the weapon

....LB2 is good enough right? I'm too lazy to farm for more tickets and I know it's harder to get a duplicate SSR weapon than an SSR eido, and I really wasn't expecting raid gacha to give me 3 duplicates of the weapon :l and like always it trolls me by not giving me one last copy of the wep when I used around 500-600 tickets

Slashley
06-02-2018, 03:22 AM
....LB2 is good enough right?Yes. Particularly for dual-skills.
-- I know it's harder to get a duplicate SSR weapon than an SSR eido, --Got any data on that?
As far as I know, it's 50-50 for weapons and Eidolons whenever you roll a SSR on a ticket.

BlazeAlter
06-02-2018, 03:26 AM
Yes. Particularly for dual-skills.Got any data on that?
As far as I know, it's 50-50 for weapons and Eidolons whenever you roll a SSR on a ticket.

Good to know then, at least my thunder team's getting good upgrades now

ah, just speaking from experience... I usually get duplicate SSR eidos more than dupe SSR weapons

it was just.. different this time around I guess, I only got 1 duplicate Amaru from those tickets I spent

HugMeTender
06-02-2018, 07:15 PM
This event is so much easier to complete than the last one.. Can finally get some shards.

bigblackcock
06-02-2018, 08:53 PM
well, finished to farm the souls last night, got only 2 copies of amaru and 1 copy of the SSR weapon from raid gacha, so i won't bother to farm more for the weapon..
yet, i still haven't done the missions of clearing ragnarok with fire team and expert with wind team, i'll try to clear them once i'm back from work today.
i won't be using my seeds for this event anymore, but i'll still use my BP so i can get more tickets and maybe get more SR mats or +1 eido/weapons XD

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 01:23 AM
after 7 attempts (RNG IS A MAJOR BITCH!), I FINALLY did the Expert challenge... and amazingly didn't have anyone die...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxWzvxshJg

as for the Ragnarok one... FUCK THAT CHALLENGE CAUSE I CAN'T EVEN GET PAST 1/4TH OF HER HP W/O AN ELIXIR.

it's just 50 more tickets anyway and the SSR pull rates are stupidly low. I'm just here for one MLB copy of each SSR anyway cause my thunder kami is mostly shit anyway....

also, shoutout to that failed sniper shot at the start cause it seems like my debuffs fail 1/3rd of the time w/o mordred... but if i use her, i got no defenses and less healing (andromeda, vivian, and technically joan can do so).

which is funny, cause my light team can handle this no sweat.... i know for a fact i'm getting Amaterasu next miracle ticket if i don't have SSR Artemis by then (even then, my mordred, awk sol, raph, moon tsuki, and diana combo is killer...)

nonsensei
06-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Still struggling with fire mission, but here's the "just throw light at it" part.

https://youtu.be/p54XTawHMbo

https://youtu.be/mLOUXTQUx3I

Yeah, good ol' light being good ol' light.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379309242051592205/452798161401020416/Unnamed.jpg

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 09:47 AM
this fight is actually more oriented towards a light team...

think about it, you have to cleanse, debuff, buff, and heal. light has decent access to all 4 of those even if you don't have the SSR characters

fire has it if you got SSR characters (especially Amaterasu) and maybe a few below that. wind, light and water (if you're willing to fight the extra damage) tends to have more kami that can make a team suited to covering all 4 of those roles.

and the RNG aspect of the fight (seriously, she LOVES cutting my HP in half or stunning/cursing my team), that doesn't help much either

nonsensei
06-03-2018, 10:26 AM
this fight is actually more oriented towards a light team...

think about it, you have to cleanse, debuff, buff, and heal. light has decent access to all 4 of those even if you don't have the SSR characters

fire has it if you got SSR characters (especially Amaterasu) and maybe a few below that. wind, light and water (if you're willing to fight the extra damage) tends to have more kami that can make a team suited to covering all 4 of those roles.

and the RNG aspect of the fight (seriously, she LOVES cutting my HP in half or stunning/cursing my team), that doesn't help much either

The most unfair mission of all for ya. Even after a year.

Oh, and of course light is more suited for this. Light is suited for anything, hence the visual presentation above.

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 08:18 PM
The most unfair mission of all for ya. Even after a year.

Oh, and of course light is more suited for this. Light is suited for anything, hence the visual presentation above.

eh, well i avoided the suffering and just went for the grind anyway.... but since it's sunday (and the cave of gold ore is now the cave of EXP), i figure my girls could use some leveling love...

Laventale
06-03-2018, 08:28 PM
eh, well i avoided the suffering and just went for the grind anyway.... but since it's sunday (and the cave of gold ore is now the cave of EXP), i figure my girls could use some leveling love...

I'm still salty about this.

MagicSpice
06-03-2018, 08:34 PM
I'm still salty about this.

yeah, it's why i mentioned in one of my vids that it's a bit hit and miss...

love the increased exp rate, hate the reduced gem rate since we no longer have a day dedicated to that... (and i pray the 30 min quests are still a thing or we're kinda screwed outside events).

more reason to farm for the raid gachas i guess? (a batch of about 100 tickets did net me 20k gems and 110 magic jewels anyway)

BlazeAlter
06-04-2018, 06:22 AM
seems like I got a little lucky today
spent 23 tickets just to see if I can get 5 jewels, and the last sword I needed to MLB my duplicate appeared
http://i67.tinypic.com/206xvmw.png

if only this happened to me too during amphisbaena

Slashley
06-04-2018, 06:25 AM
Thanks to Thunder having really, really few event Atk/HP weapons (wow DMM, thanks for no FLB on Ixid Blade), those are extra valuable too.

And to this day, I still haven't gotten a single second MLB from a single raid event.  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

BlazeAlter
06-04-2018, 06:35 AM
wow DMM, thanks for no FLB on Ixid Blade

Eh? Really? I was always under the impression it had one already.. that's kinda sad
imo that should've gotten an FLB first before Mastema's staff lol

And to this day, I still haven't gotten a single second MLB from a single raid event.  ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

RNG is just.. plain weird
I tried desperately during amphisbaena, and it just gave me one SSR weapon duplicate and I don't even remember how many seeds I spent during that

meanwhile for this, I never even bothered to try and the raid gacha just threw them at me unexpectedly

its a good thing my thunder team is in a sorta good shape, guess I'll choose Mammon on my 3rd miracle ticket

Slashley
06-04-2018, 06:41 AM
Eh? Really? I was always under the impression it had one already.. that's kinda sadNope.

Ixion is the first re-print in the new system, and FLB starts from the second. This has fucked over Thunder a fair bit.
Not that you NEED HP, but it certainly makes things more lax.

nazrin992
06-05-2018, 11:58 AM

Hello 1000 tickets Awoo

blubbergott
06-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Since I wasn't recording when I cleared the fire mission the first time on Sunday, I did 2 more runs today. Better late than never, here's todays successful run. Rng was pretty godlike compared to the sunday run (think I had 2 damage cuts back then).

https://youtu.be/p83DKkVwcdE

The first run actually ended rather funny, game trolling at it's finest.

https://youtu.be/qKC41MLnzkQ

Anyways, fun challenge, took some trial and error to find a setup that works somewhat reliable. But as this outtake shows, in the end it's still RNG. :P

MagicSpice
06-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Anyways, fun challenge, took some trial and error to find a setup that works somewhat reliable. But as this outtake shows, in the end it's still RNG. :P

i feel like someone has to be a masochist to enjoy this challenge....

i've been getting hit with way too much curse and stun spam.... it's giving the biggest middle finger to tanks and healers cause it LOVES targeting them...

poor Joan has been hit with so much stun, it makes no sense.... and in the case of when i use a light team, Sol seems to be the brunt of it...

but hey, at least she stopped cutting my HP in half every 1-3 turns....

like you said, it's RNG.... and i'm glad i got an extra Amaru from the gacha (and 2 extra copies of Atalanta's weapon). the sooner I MLB a 2nd Atalanta weapon, the better cause that's all I care about since i definitely should have the SSR stuff MLB'd by then.

But if I get extra copies of the SSR weapon, that's welcome too, but I don't have enough hope in MLB'ing a 2nd one

Laventale
06-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Man, I'd love this game to fucking drop me the last SSR Thunder sword I need for double MLB.

Cobblemaniac
06-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Man, I'd love this game to fucking drop me the last SSR Thunder sword I need for double MLB.

The stress is real isn't it?

I can remember almost throwing my phone out the window trying to get Tiamat second MLB SSR...

HugMeTender
06-06-2018, 08:10 PM
At least you don't still need 2 like I do :v

blubbergott
06-07-2018, 03:40 AM
At least you don't still need 2 like I do :v

Or 4 like I do

bigblackcock
06-07-2018, 07:46 PM
it's kinda late, but here my battle against ragna amaru with fire team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEJns2oe6s
sadly, the bow's effect didn't work so i was at -35% def debuff instead of -45%
and the difference with it and using raguel instead of brynhildr was huge, when all debuff landed and i used brynhildr, ares could hit 722K with her burst even with lower level belial while here it was just like that...
oh well. at least it's a clear :squint:

Ikki
06-07-2018, 08:54 PM

Nicely done there blubber (same goes to Captain), thankfully my fire grid is maxed and i have plenty of hp with my fire (having less than 10k hp tilts me) so the challenge was rather easy for me, great job completing it with that hp.

Mraktar
06-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Thanks to Thunder having really, really few event Atk/HP weapons (wow DMM, thanks for no FLB on Ixid Blade), those are extra valuable too.

But Mastema's staff got his FLB a week ago, so things are not so bad. And i never got more then 2 extra copies of raid ssr weapon from any raid i played too. For example, from Amaru - 0 ssr weapons, 1 eydo, 4 sr water assault bows... 1 left to second MLB, 4 defender bows (just skill fodders as for me).

MagicSpice
06-08-2018, 07:23 PM
Well, I think I'm done with this cause I don't feel like grinding too hard... Gacha gave two Atalanta weapons and an extra Amaru so this is the end result:

also, I find this Raid request funny SOMEhow...