PDA

View Full Version : [Event 47] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Lust (Rematch)

Kitty
05-27-2018, 06:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2xm8zRK.jpg

hey hey hey, this is gonna be a long one... but since Lavenbitch :kiss: confirmed some dates of this event, thought to post it just to pass time.

now first things first, since we have already done this event I can confirm the mistakes I made on the last thread-
Vicissitudes of Fortune DOES decrease her debuff resist IF it lands. Meanwhile adding grails to the debuff chance DOESN'T.
do not risk in this event if you don't need to, especially since we have union rankings.

again, like the last thread, the battles were very straightforward so no need to translate.
https://i.imgur.com/bopmPxd.png

Recommended Soul:

Mordred
Shingen
Hercules
Arthur
(Pure offense is needed, as we can't count on debuffs, we need to bring our characters power up to their max potential with all the possible buffs and nukes.)
(Arthur W/ Shingen's EX ability in burst time is a fucking savage.)

Recommended Kami:
AW Ares
AW Svarog
Mars
Agni
Raguel
Hephaestus
(pretty much self/ally buffers, debuffs just for the sake of having kami with debuffs)

Ranking System -

Teamwork is crucial in this event, especially with this new feature.

Overall Union PP doesn't matter.
What matters is the amount of Expert and Ultimate battles, and Individual PP at the end of the event when you receive the rewards.
This event is incredibly whale friendly... but we can all give it our all.

Expert Battles - Getting close to 200, or more, each day is recommended. Hopefully, the end rewards will make players feel more motivated.

Ultimate Battles - Reach the absolute maximum you can all do. Use elixers if needed to finish off a battle if it's close to reset even, each and EVERY battle count and may pay off beautifully.

Individual PP - You must farm Lilim battles ANY time you can, maybe using elixirs too, SPAM her nonstop if you can.
Battle over and over to get more than 400 hallowed grails for your union members every single day.

Brief Summary:

EVERYONE gets rewards for each category, the top tier rewards will go to the 1-5th highest, 2nd tier 6-15, 3rd tier, 31-50, 4th tier 51-100 AND SO ON.

One set of rewards for Expert, Ultimate and Individual

e.g. your union reaches #1 for expert kills, but #16 for ultimate, you'll receive two sets of rewards, tier 1 and tier 3, and they go out to every union member. Individual PP is different, it's a solo reward for everyone and you will all get different amounts depending on your PP.

(In DMM's first ranking fee, the winners of ULT in 1 day - first place 924 - second place 923, they got the same rewards though)

The player with the HIGHEST Indivual PP at the end of the event will receive a reward too, as well as the players who are even placed #500

e.g. #1-5 highest individual PP will receive rewards and x3000 Magic Jewels
#500-1000 will receive x1000 Magic Jewels
(In between will vary on placement.)

(The end result is based on your BEST day, so if you go as whale mode and spam as much as you possibly can on the second day for example, after getting all the grails on the first day, your second day can be the day that you literally do EVERYTHING on, do as MUCH as you can, then you can take it easy for the rest of the event IF you don't care about individual PP)
e.g. DMM got 900 ULT kills in 1 day, we can't match that, but we can give it our all... who knows what a union full of no lives can do! *thanks Slashley

Try your best to spam!!1 actually wait, no, don't... I want all the rewards!

More Info here, and ALL rewards - http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%85%89%E7%8D%84%E6%88%A6%E3%80%80%E3% 83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A9 %E3%82%B9%E3%83%88

New Kami -

SSR Fire Beelzebub
SR Fire Eligos
R Fire Mephistopheles

Good luck everyone, when this event comes around...

Kitty
05-27-2018, 06:52 AM
oh, n since I showed off my fire team in the last lust thread, may as well show how they've improved-

BEFORE (69% assault)
https://i.imgur.com/VF970aS.jpg

AFTER (120% assault, could be 140% if I bothered to max SL.)
https://i.imgur.com/tWsN1gF.jpg

Delete
05-27-2018, 07:19 AM
The original Lust was a bit before I began playing...the debuff resistance is high, or is like Wind Catastrophe "you need to win the lottery to aply two debuffs"?

Edit: if the individual is 500 players, maybe I can be there ¡¡¡ I will try, at least.

Kitty
05-27-2018, 07:54 AM
The original Lust was a bit before I began playing...the debuff resistance is high, or is like Wind Catastrophe "you need to win the lottery to aply two debuffs"?

Edit: if the individual is 500 players, maybe I can be there ¡¡¡ I will try, at least.

It's the same as wind catastrophe pretty much.. but now that we have accessories, we may be able to land debuffs easier I guess. still impossible to do a lot of debuffs.

Slashley
05-27-2018, 09:00 AM
now first things first, since we have already done this event I can confirm the mistakes I made on the last thread-
Vicissitudes of Fortune DOES decrease her debuff resist IF it lands. Meanwhile adding grails to the debuff chance DOESN'T.Doesn't sound right. Source?

Also, shouldn't you specify that rankings are based on the BEST day of your Union in each category? Getting 900 Ult kills in a week isn't that tough - but on DMM they did it in a DAY.

Kitty
05-27-2018, 09:32 AM
Doesn't sound right. Source?

Also, shouldn't you specify that rankings are based on the BEST day of your Union in each category? Getting 900 Ult kills in a week isn't that tough - but on DMM they did it in a DAY.

that's what I originally thought, but friend said otherwise...

also, a player from DMM stated that on expert they "only" got 392 in 1 day and he's a mega whale... no way a union could get over 900 kills in just one day on ultimate.. even for DMM and whales that just sounds crazy..

but hell, this shit doesn't even matter... I know my union won't come close, maybe 30th place or so... cause shiachans bot is still out there probably being used by everyone from his previous union as they admitted to it.. n that lus7 guy, can't believe they didn't get banned..

Kitty
05-27-2018, 09:49 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/450324070714703882/DeM0O-oUQAAbVSy.png
just found this screenshot, lmao... jesus, i guess they really are on a whole notha level... man that's sad

Unregistered
05-27-2018, 09:57 AM
that's what I originally thought, but friend said otherwise...

also, a player from DMM stated that on expert they "only" got 392 in 1 day and he's a mega whale... no way a union could get over 900 kills in just one day on ultimate.. even for DMM and whales that just sounds crazy..

but hell, this shit doesn't even matter... I know my union won't come close, maybe 30th place or so... cause shiachans bot is still out there probably being used by everyone from his previous union as they admitted to it.. n that lus7 guy, can't believe they didn't get banned..

Get a better source, my friend...

Current UE Event in DMM.
media.discordapp.net/attachments/263690964399423489/450039289028411392/wat1.png?width=583&height=389

Not my account but from some guys, wo are playing in KH-Discord are playing on DDM.

So yeah... not possible...

Kitty
05-27-2018, 10:03 AM
Get a better source, my friend...

Current UE Event in DMM.
media.discordapp.net/attachments/263690964399423489/450039289028411392/wat1.png?width=583&height=389

Not my account but from some guys, wo are playing in KH-Discord are playing on DDM.

So yeah... not possible...

yea, if you re-read the post you'd see I edited after I realized.
sorry my source wasn't correct.

Delete
05-27-2018, 10:17 AM
Honestly, on that image the level 1006 is awesome...but I find more impressive the "turn 256". How much time do that fight take?

Cobblemaniac
05-27-2018, 10:19 AM
Honestly, on that image the level 1006 is awesome...but I find more impressive the "turn 256". How much time do that fight take?

Doesn't take as long as it seems given the paralyze lock in place... I think.

MagicSpice
05-27-2018, 10:30 AM
I guess i probably should awaken Ares when I get 3 more drag eye shards?

anyway, i'm going dakki, svarog, ares, agni, and arthur for this. but if i need to, i can go andromeda with a cleanse, and have hephaestus take agni's spot.

and since i don't have shingen yet, arthur might get the ability damage buff as arthur's 2nd slot (cause svarog, agni, and ares have fire damage nukes)

Doesn't take as long as it seems given the paralyze lock in place... I think.

as much as people love that para-train.... this boss is resistant to debuffs so...

they probably did that with a burst-train or two for the wind one. burst time is good for that and with the atk ups your team may or may not have (plus the one from grails), nutaku players now could likely hit a full burst doing 2mil+ easy.

DMM side is packing on A LOT more damage and power than we have... so theirs is easily 3-6 times more... and that's without the 100 atk buff

Cobblemaniac
05-27-2018, 07:31 PM
I guess i probably should awaken Ares when I get 3 more drag eye shards?

anyway, i'm going dakki, svarog, ares, agni, and arthur for this. but if i need to, i can go andromeda with a cleanse, and have hephaestus take agni's spot.

and since i don't have shingen yet, arthur might get the ability damage buff as arthur's 2nd slot (cause svarog, agni, and ares have fire damage nukes)

as much as people love that para-train.... this boss is resistant to debuffs so...

they probably did that with a burst-train or two for the wind one. burst time is good for that and with the atk ups your team may or may not have (plus the one from grails), nutaku players now could likely hit a full burst doing 2mil+ easy.

DMM side is packing on A LOT more damage and power than we have... so theirs is easily 3-6 times more... and that's without the 100 atk buff

I think you mistake me. My comment was on that discord photo with the level 1001 Sloth, which definitely isn't resistant to debuffs. Lust is definitely a different story.

MagicSpice
05-27-2018, 08:17 PM
Lust is definitely a different story.

which is why i said "as much as people like para train, this boss is resistant to debuffs"

para train can work with the others (including the sloth fight you mentioned).... except lust...

Cobblemaniac
05-27-2018, 08:27 PM
which is why i said "as much as people like para train, this boss is resistant to debuffs"

para train can work with the others (including the sloth fight you mentioned).... except lust...

Curse the debuff resistant bosses. Curse them all.

Though we'll eventually be dealing with more anyway. Which kinda sucks considering debuffs are the only avenue I have masking how badly built my account actually is :sweat:

MagicSpice
05-27-2018, 08:31 PM
Curse the debuff resistant bosses. Curse them all.

Though we'll eventually be dealing with more anyway. Which kinda sucks considering debuffs are the only avenue I have masking how badly built my account actually is :sweat:

i can more or less deal with buffs.... except for my light and water teams....

wind, fire, and dark can all break out atk and element damage buffers... some even got ability damage with it and even rampaging for fire and dark...

thunder can more or less do the same, but they need more assault really (less than 40% total)

light is debuff reliant... only got 1 atk buffer really. they are my best team, but if debuffs can't stick, that goes to fire or dark easy

as for my water team... low assault, buffs don't do too much (most are defensive), and they lack in debuffing. my water hime luck is just kinda crap...

FreeToPay
05-27-2018, 09:01 PM
Yay another wind event but on the other hand I need to join a better union..

Also it'll be interesting to see who the top whale is on nutaku servers.

Slashley
05-28-2018, 12:24 AM
--
Also it'll be interesting to see who the top whale is on nutaku servers.Being a whale isn't enough. It's literally a competition of who can spend the most time in a period of 24 hours online. F2P players who are willing to pull an allnighter are going to slaughter whales if they're not willing to spend at least 16 hours on the game.

Also, Union also counts for a lot. The sooner your Union takes care of the low level Demons who are worth fuck-all, the more your time spent will matter.

VeryVoodoo
05-28-2018, 05:00 AM
(In DMM's first ranking fee, the winners of ULT in 1 day - first place 924 - second place 923, they got the same rewards though)

e.g. DMM got 900 ULT kills in 1 day, we can't match that, but we can give it our all... who knows what a union full of no lives can do!

Got a source on this? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those #s are not from the first ranked Lust in DMM. I remember seeing a screenshot of the top rankings last year (would have to dig through months of old posts to find it at this point though), and unless my memory is fuzzy, those #s don't seem to match up. Are you possibly mixing up their #s from experts with the ults?

Or you might be mixing up those #s from their more recent ranked Lust. The 2nd ranked reprint. Which we'd actually get at the start of next year. So we'd all be a lot stronger by then as well.

MagicSpice
05-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Being a whale isn't enough. It's literally a competition of who can spend the most time in a period of 24 hours online. F2P players who are willing to pull an allnighter are going to slaughter whales if they're not willing to spend at least 16 hours on the game.

Also, Union also counts for a lot. The sooner your Union takes care of the low level Demons who are worth fuck-all, the more your time spent will matter.

which is why i already know i have no chance in hell cause..... i got a life...

still going to at least try to get somewhere in the rankings since there's extra prizes...

Kitty
05-28-2018, 12:09 PM
man i would love to be a saddo n spam all day and night... but i have school
also no motivation because im a piece of shit and im depressed

and individual PP will probably go to one of them bot users bc FUck whats the point boys

Zuka
05-28-2018, 12:40 PM
Unfairness of life aside, will there be any way to check the rankings in-game, on Nutaku, or on twitter? Or will everything be hidden until the end?

Laventale
05-28-2018, 02:28 PM
Unfairness of life aside, will there be any way to check the rankings in-game, on Nutaku, or on twitter? Or will everything be hidden until the end?

http://puu.sh/AuHXF/ad28d60086.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeSvNzIVQAAIU2e.jpg

MagicSpice
05-28-2018, 05:53 PM
and individual PP will probably go to one of them bot users bc FUck whats the point boys

probably to an AAB bot.... especially during burst times for them...

hell, who's to say there isn't a union of them already

bmj420420
05-28-2018, 10:05 PM
can't wait for that fire eligos to get here!

Cobblemaniac
05-28-2018, 10:11 PM
can't wait for that fire eligos to get here!

Seriously...

Is she even wearing anything at all at this point?

MagicSpice
05-29-2018, 09:20 PM
Seriously...

Is she even wearing anything at all at this point?

is that a problem?

i enjoy stuff like that... i won't deny i'm a perv

Cobblemaniac
05-29-2018, 09:21 PM
is that a problem?

i enjoy stuff like that... i won't deny i'm a perv

I never said that was a problem :cool:

What kind of person came into this game not expecting this kind of stuff anyway

MagicSpice
05-29-2018, 09:22 PM
I never said that was a problem :cool:

What kind of person came into this game not expecting this kind of stuff anyway

someone playing on the .com side and not the .net side maybe?

forget that kiss anime crap, i came for the hentai haven level content!

bmj420420
05-29-2018, 09:34 PM
Although to be honest her dress is quite big, can't see much it from the preview image.

Zuka
05-29-2018, 11:41 PM
There you go.

Hentai stuff aside I like her intro and overall character too. :grin:

Cobblemaniac
05-30-2018, 12:18 AM
Although to be honest her dress is quite big, can't see much it from the preview image.

Well yeah, but it doesn't really cover squat :sweat:

Not that I'm complaining though.

There you go.

Bruh, you're that fluent in Japanese already?

Teach me senpai

MagicSpice
05-30-2018, 07:55 PM
There you go.

This sums up my response:

Well yeah, but it doesn't really cover squat :sweat:

Not that I'm complaining though.

Laventale
05-30-2018, 08:13 PM
Eh... her boots are nice.

Delete
05-31-2018, 05:40 AM
Ok, so Fire Eligos is the SR that gives 5% extra live to Fire. So I want her too ¡¡
Fire ------Fire Eligos
Dark------Bastet
Thunder--Cyclops
Light------Djehuti
Water-----Venus
Wind------?????
I Can't find the one for wind :think:

Slashley
05-31-2018, 05:43 AM
As far as I know, there's three for Dark (Bastet, Volos, SSR Bastet for 10%) and zero for Wind. Assuming there's no mistakes in the encyclopedia, which is unlikely.

MagicSpice
06-10-2018, 03:34 AM
jesus, i just looked at the ability list for the fire versions of our dark girls and gotta say...

THEY'RE ALL STUPIDLY STRONG

if fire Beelzebub didn't have those drawbacks (self aggro, huge def drops, possibly cutting your HP in half for half a burst bar), that's awakening level abilities there.. her offensive buffs are nuts.

as for eligos and meph, they honestly should be at least 1 rarity higher... cause that's rather insane. hell, fire meph is now the most valuable R girl hands down cause she's practically 40% def down and 20% (40% on wind enemies) atk down and THEN SOME... fire eligos... one of the best defensive kami i've seen...

simply put, i can sum them up like this:

Beel- Glass cannon team on roids
Eli- Much needed defense for fire (leeroy jenkins strat can't help you in every fight unless you can seriously invest time and possibly money into it)
meph- mordred 2.0

did they win a fandom vote or something cause this is definitely one of the best banners i've seen yet...

Slashley
06-10-2018, 03:43 AM
-- possibly cutting your HP in half for half a burst bar --It's not "possibly", it IS half. Well fine, if you're above 10k HP it won't be half, but it'll be close.

Also, it's not "half a burst bar." It's a full burst bar. 5 turns of Berserk is at least 5 attacks, with bonus 10 burst from Zeal each turn = 50+50 burst minimum. So you'll Full Burst every single time on turn 6. And on turn 7? All of SSR Beelz's abilities are off cooldown again.

Delete
06-10-2018, 05:38 AM
If you survive so many turns, of course. :silly:

nonsensei
06-10-2018, 05:51 AM
if fire Beelzebub didn't have those drawbacks (self aggro, huge def drops, possibly cutting your HP in half for half a burst bar), that's awakening level abilities there.. her offensive buffs are nuts.

Buuuut those drawbacks are the whole point of her. If you can't finish the fight in 6t (I.e.: 5 rampaging turn + burst), then you can consider yourself dead meat. And without a high hp, your units will easily die off even before rampage ends. Fire - high hp.. GLHF whaling

hell, fire meph is now the most valuable R girl hands down cause she's practically 40% def down and 20% (40% on wind enemies) atk down

She is the fire edition of Kama with slight changes. Which means her debuffs are all low probability. As if devs would give out such debuffs to hobo tier (R).

As for Eligos, she certainly is nice, but all her abilities are single target. Her target invic can be worked into an interesting combo with Kishar.
Her real worth is in the passive, similar to Bastet & Djehuti so far, I think. (teamwide 5% hp even if at sub)

Laventale
06-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Hope Nutaku doesn't fuck up with the rankings yadda yadda

Thread pinned.

Slashley
06-11-2018, 12:08 AM
Well, four hours after your post they at least confirmed it'll be ranked.

MagicSpice
06-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Well, four hours after your post they at least confirmed it'll be ranked.

inb4 i'm nowhere near rank 500....

i've more or less cut down my non-phone games to this and FKG but still, I got only one guaranteed off day from work to grind on this...

Delete
06-11-2018, 02:33 PM
I have the luck that, when I have no clients, I can play on work. That clients can arrive on any moment is the principal reason I use autobattle so much. :sweat:

Anyway, that Top500 can be fun (and a good way to calibrate how many people out there play the top content of the game). Good luck everyone. :grin:

Tanukimo
06-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Top 500 for union or top 500 for individual?

Cobblemaniac
06-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Top 500 for union or top 500 for individual?

Top 500 union is quite easy to hit (I think), but indiviudal? Oh boy the big boys are coming.

SlickFenix
06-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Here is a chart that I make every Union Raid. It basically tells the Minimums that someone/some union needs to hit each day to make the full rewards.

On the far right is a Grail farming Guide. First Column is the total # of Grails that you need to have at the end of that day to have enough for the rest of the event. The 2nd Column is # of Grails each member needs to farm on a daily basis to get 400 saved for the next day to apply at server reset (1st day is doubled so that you can get 400 for that day and 400 for the following day). The 3rd Column is total number of Grails each member needs to farm for the entire event. I usually round up these numbers.

Cobblemaniac
06-12-2018, 12:20 AM
God dammit, the lilim drops changed. Expert only drops like one guaranteed grail now.

Slashley
06-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Fucking hell. They've nerfed Expert Lilims to 3 Grails every time. Meanwhile, Standard is still at 1-3 Grails.

Back to Standard farming it is then. :eyeroll:
EDIT: Okay, it is possible to get 4 Grails from Expert. Gotten that twice in 10 kills.
15/2 = 7.5 AP/Grail from Standard
25/3.2 = 7.8 AP/Grail from Expert

Considering the HP difference between the two, you're probably best off just farming Standard.

djthanhboi
06-12-2018, 03:58 AM
What does the recent Nutaku Tweet mean?

Different from what OP said?

TIP2:
The ranking shown in the game is updated daily at 0:00(PDT) with the score of the previous day. The final ranking will be determined by the highest score reached in one day during the event.

Ikki
06-12-2018, 04:10 AM
What does the recent Nutaku Tweet mean?

Different from what OP said?

TIP2:
The ranking shown in the game is updated daily at 0:00(PDT) with the score of the previous day. The final ranking will be determined by the highest score reached in one day during the event.

The tweet is right, the first post is a bit wrong in some parts but most of it is right, kitty failed to mention that individual PP ranking is also the PP you get in 1 single day, so farming the whole week serves no purpose (ranking wise), same with Ulti kills and Expert kills, only your highest record in 1 day is saved.

SlickFenix
06-12-2018, 09:00 AM
When Kitty posts about these events she grabs the info from the JP wiki. So everything that she writes is mainly in terms of what JP version did. Which most likely will happen for us. In our case, however, our server resets at 0:00 PDT, not 05:00 Japanese time. A lot of the notifications that talk about reset hadn't been changed from that, however they did recently update the caves to reset at midnight instead of 5:00 am PDT.

So every night at Midnight PDT The Union Event resets (Demons go back to level 1, Buffs get removed, daily missions get reset, etc) and the highest numbers get recorded for rankings and then gets reset as well. So between the hours of 0:00-23:59 PDT you can hit as much as you possibly can and it will count towards the ranking for that day. At the end of that day, if you have done more than any of the days before, your ranking numbers will get updated. If you did not to better than a previous day then your numbers will remain the same. Overall rankings will then be adjusted based on who has done better than your best day.

If you go to the rewards section of the rankings it will show you your exact rank in the upper right corner. Then you can figure out what rewards you will be eligible for.

Aidoru
06-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Is there a fire hime known for causing the bug where your eidolons disappear, auto battle stops using skills despite available and everything locks up if you reload? Using Caspiel was sometimes assumed to cause this issue but I've encounter this bug several times today with my fire team.

SlickFenix
06-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Is there a fire hime known for causing the bug where your eidolons disappear, auto battle stops using skills despite available and everything locks up if you reload? Using Caspiel was sometimes assumed to cause this issue but I've encounter this bug several times today with my fire team.

I've encountered it twice by now. I'm not sure yet what is the cause. I'm using Andro, Mars, Amat, Uriel, AW Ares with Sum Sol and Yamaraja sitting backup.

I don't remember it doing it last night before reset.

bmj420420
06-12-2018, 10:53 AM
I've encountered it twice by now. I'm not sure yet what is the cause. I'm using Andro, Mars, Amat, Uriel, AW Ares with Sum Sol and Yamaraja sitting backup.

I've been using Yamaraja on my frontline, haven't had any issues yet.

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 03:08 PM
I'm totally confused by this ranking system.

On the Individual PP I've currently scored just over 490k, yet I'm not in the top 20 despite the fact that the 6th placed person has just over 447k. No matter what way you try to spin it, 490k is a bigger number than 447k, so I don't have a clue what is going on there (These scores are as of when I type this and may have changed when this message is read).

Slashley
06-12-2018, 03:13 PM
It updates only at reset, so... about 10h from now. 490k isn't going to be anywhere near for top20, though.

SlickFenix
06-12-2018, 03:18 PM

On the Individual PP I've currently scored just over 490k, yet I'm not in the top 20 despite the fact that the 6th placed person has just over 447k. No matter what way you try to spin it, 490k is a bigger number than 447k, so I don't have a clue what is going on there (These scores are as of when I type this and may have changed when this message is read).

As Slashley said above. It is not a Live Feed of Rankings it is only refreshed at server reset at 00:00 PDT.

Also, if you check the news window below the game window they explain how the ranking works and the refresh at server reset.

Ikki
06-12-2018, 03:20 PM

Its the PP you get in 1 single day, so that person got 447k yesterday just before reset (in 1 hour and 15 mins), after reset today it will be updated, but dont expect any decent ranking with 490k, as slashley said, you will need waaaay more than that.

Cobblemaniac
06-12-2018, 08:19 PM
This boss is kinda fucking with my patience.

Takes like 3 times longer to kill than the other demons :angry:

MagicSpice
06-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Par for the course, here's my adventures in rematching... done solo though cause my union slightly gave up at this point on the ultimate boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7c_HfZPdcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M26Gj9KxFcM

As for my grid, here you go:

https://i.imgur.com/DmoH7e9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GNUAyZG.jpg

(I also had a friend Belial in these fights for 100% fire attack on top of my echidna for a total of 155%)

I agree, otherwise the leader of my union does not want to spend the grails, I was solo until the moment that only 47 in atk did not help anymore

pfft, part of my union gave up when the ultimate boss hit about lv40.... some of them can't handle it without going off-element too cause this boss kills debuff reliance...

hell, don't even try to para train (spam paralyze from characters like Thor and Balor) on this boss... it just won't work. you're lucky to even see a debuff land (which seems to have a 5% chance or lower unless VoF can stick)

also, am baka cause i didn't realize i had Ixion until i had to check my grids for those vids.... i SWIFTLY replaced her with a lv100 tiamat when I found out....

Aidoru
06-12-2018, 11:32 PM

Something I've noticed is that Uriel, when she uses her abi1 for the 3rd time during an auto battle, the abi1 icon stays colored as if it's available and then it bugs out the next turn. Could be her or possibly just be a side effect from whatever is causing it.

Slashley
06-13-2018, 01:44 AM
This boss is kinda fucking with my patience.

Takes like 3 times longer to kill than the other demons :angry:Considering how -50% Def doubles your damage, it should "only" take you twice as long~

Cobblemaniac
06-13-2018, 01:46 AM
Considering how -50% Def doubles your damage, it should "only" take you twice as long~

Time perception I guess. :neutral:

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 07:06 AM
So, hows about that player in the #1 PP spot?

blubbergott
06-13-2018, 07:44 AM

Score's not all that surprising, just weird to go all out on day 1. What is weird though is how shit his team is.

MagicSpice
06-13-2018, 10:34 AM
Score's not all that surprising, just weird to go all out on day 1. What is weird though is how shit his team is.

whatever works....

rankings is more about how much you can no-life the game, not about how good your team is... a good team can speed up the grind, but someone that can grind all 24 hours in a day will absolutely smash the ranking

speaking of rankings, amazed my union is about 300th on expert (we didn't really focus on it yet), 100th on ult (45ish ult kills gets you that high?) and i got about 500th on PP with about 1 mil in a day

Considering how -50% Def doubles your damage, it should "only" take you twice as long~

once every 4-7 fights, i can get one or both of my def debuffs to stick and i got gawain with sniper shot so....

that speeds it up somewhat i guess?

i nearly spilt my drink when i seen both stick and i had a friend belial with 105%.... -40% def during burst time AND i got 160% (lv85 echidna) fire atk total? I'LL TAKE IT!

i know PF arthur is OP during burst time but guess what? my holy soul points is still too low to get shingen.... (i'll have about 430 i think after this unless it gives 300, which puts me at 530ish)

Ikki
06-13-2018, 10:45 AM

Pretty sure he just farmed with natural regen as well as every top player atm, i doubt that low score is actually going hardcore, wait for weekend before setting anything on stone, cause thats when unions will do their farming.

Shieun
06-13-2018, 04:31 PM
When you say natural regen, I assume you meant unlimited expert works?

Aidoru
06-13-2018, 05:11 PM

Checked my rank when I woke up before heading out and noticed the top player was using a Lancelot with a full R team with R main weapon and eidolon. I'm guessing their roster updates as they change it and they were just screwing around or something.

When you say natural regen, I assume you meant unlimited expert works?

That's what I'd assume too. Saying it was by only using natural regen seems like an exaggeration. Their amount of PP is likely not something you can get with 72 BP from natural regen running from the start of the day, meaning running low level experts for little amounts of PP.

Ikki
06-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Checked my rank when I woke up before heading out and noticed the top player was using a Lancelot with a full R team with R main weapon and eidolon. I'm guessing their roster updates as they change it and they were just screwing around or something.

Yeah the ranking tab shows your most current team, not the one you actually used for farming PP, so it gets updated all the time, and in regards to the PP from the top player, certainly with natural regen isnt enough considering there wasnt a single union that day with over 300 experts so getting a lot of pp per demon was unlikely, experts giving seeds certainly helps XD my b for the exaggeration, i really meant that that score isnt even near of whats really needed to get #1.

SlickFenix
06-13-2018, 09:16 PM
Yes, Uriel is broken at the moment. She's sooo OP that she breaks AAB. I completely removed her and have not had a problem since. Another solution that I have heard, is to use her first ability before starting the AAB. Something about the Union buffs causing the Stack to go offscreen is what may be messing it up. So try using her 1st ability 1st before you start the AAB.

I was so close to making the top 20 last night. I got #21. I was also surprised to see my union take the #1 spot for Ultimate kills. I'm sure that will be gone shortly, but we'll try to get it back over the weekend. We'll see what happens.

Shieun
06-14-2018, 01:57 AM
In before slick putting everyone to grind 400 ultimates on ulti day 😭

MagicSpice
06-14-2018, 02:40 AM

my union is more or less not really getting effort in so honestly...

i'm just glad we got in the rankings somewhat... can't see us dropping to 4 digits on expert and ult kills...

SlickFenix
06-14-2018, 10:11 AM

Shieun... 10312 Git farming!!

Cobblemaniac
06-14-2018, 10:13 AM

To ensure a fair and honest gameplay with the new Ranking System,
checks for shady activites are incremented.

Does this count as shady activities :smirk:

SlickFenix
06-14-2018, 10:19 AM
Does this count as shady activities :smirk:

Would be more Shady if Shade himself was doing it :smirk:

Zuka
06-14-2018, 03:22 PM
Sorry if the question will seem noobish, but I can't find straight answer anywhere and I have enough guessing what others may think at work.

Once the event ends and the ranking prizes will be distributed, how is it going to work? Let's focus only on Individual PP here. A player ranked let's say 10523 will get 100 Magic Jewels, that's obvious. And what of the Mighty Farmer No 1? Will he get "only" 3k Magic Jewels, or that + every other prize from lower tiers?

Slashley
06-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Just his tier of the reward, so 3k.

MagicSpice
06-14-2018, 09:06 PM
that + every other prize from lower tiers?

that'd honestly be OP as hell though...

if it actually happened, we're easily talking well over 15k or even more than 25k magic jewels to someone that can get 1st on all 3 lists...

but since they'd give out practically 50+ free pulls easy to tons of players, not gonna happen anytime soon

Shieun
06-15-2018, 01:20 AM

Off to write a taco ticket to report abusive activities

Delete
06-16-2018, 01:31 AM
Nutaku Maintenance?? Now?? My Union had all prepared to make our Push today. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Edit: It has been only a few minutes, not hours. Nutaku, please, do not do that to my heart.

Slashley
06-17-2018, 01:10 AM
#8 Personal. Hopefully that'll let me stay in top100 by the time this is over.
Nutaku Maintenance?? Now?? My Union had all prepared to make our Push today. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:By the way, you have no Fire Eidolon for others, and your Dark Eidolon is Dark only... :cry:

Delete
06-17-2018, 01:30 AM
I know. My god, how much I want to arrive Adramelech for the Eidolon. My only true fire Eidolon is Yatagarasu. :cry:
Congrats, Slashley, and congrats VERYVOODOO.
My Union made the Push yesterday, I made 5'689 millions for position 177 (Union on positions 76 and 66). Not bad for like 7-8 pasable players, and imposible to top for us right now. I hope I am on the Top 350 on the end. Top 250 seems really unlikely.
Edit: Thinking of it...yeah, while this event, better I change on Dark Amphisbaena for Echidna.

Eunicorn
06-17-2018, 01:52 AM
Damn the feels. I'm stuck with an LB0 Echidna for fire despite claiming I main it, but at least I managed through that 16hrs of melting my eye cells.

MagicSpice
06-17-2018, 09:59 PM
well, at least there's a decent number of Fafnir running around... belial too from what i can see...

Delete
06-18-2018, 01:29 AM
Not much movements on the rankings yesterday. In my case, I just went down from 177 to 200. Even the tops seems similar to Saturday. I suppose that Saturday was the central day for many people.

Cobblemaniac
06-18-2018, 01:34 AM
Not much movements on the rankings yesterday. In my case, I just went down from 177 to 200. Even the tops seems similar to Saturday. I suppose that Saturday was the central day for many people.

Either that, or people really can't be bothered with this event.

I myself am on the verge of ripping my hair off :neutral:

Slashley
06-18-2018, 01:35 AM
Seems like it.

I'm surprised that the only serious Unions so far are Ixion and Drama Club. Clearly not in that order, either.

Delete
06-18-2018, 01:37 AM
Maybe the annoing high debuff resist of Lust makes the people a bit lazy about it all. :think:
My own Union is being very lazy on it. Is normal that I do much more points than the others (normally like 30-35%), but 46% of Union total...

Slashley
06-18-2018, 01:40 AM
Step 1: Use Grails for 100 Affliction
Step 2: Bring like five VoFs
Step 3: Bring 2-3 Mars for Fire Res-
Step 4: Get ALL the debuffs.

I'm actually not sure are step 2 and step 3 better in that order or not, but seeing how much easier it is to have Mordred than Mars, I'd think so.

Cobblemaniac
06-18-2018, 01:45 AM
Step 1: Use Grails for 100 Affliction
Step 2: Bring like five VoFs
Step 3: Bring 2-3 Mars for Fire Res-
Step 4: Get ALL the debuffs.

I'm actually not sure are step 2 and step 3 better in that order or not, but seeing how much easier it is to have Mordred than Mars, I'd think so.

Step 0: Cry like a bitch because I don't even have a fire team to begin with

Delete
06-18-2018, 01:57 AM
So, in the end, Grials on Affliction works? Good to know. Either way, this is the event when I finally get Shingen, so the event is not a loss to me. Doing a bit more than 5 millions damage on Burst feels great.

Ikki
06-18-2018, 01:58 AM
So, in the end, Grials on Affliction works? Good to know. Either way, this is the event when I finally get Shingen, so the event is not a loss to me. Doing a bit more than 5 millions damage on Burst feels great.

it works cause you swarm bosses so you end up landing almost everything, and between 50% def down and 0% def down, well, theres a world of difference, but for soloing not quite sure its the best.

MagicSpice
06-18-2018, 08:39 AM
in my case i got agni, gawain, and svarog doing buffing... agni and ares can self buff on top of that, dakki can buff combo rate and apply rampaging (with a tank skill in case of getting nuked), and gawain has sniper shot so there's a chance (although very low) of 20%-40% defense getting removed....

i'm fine with my current setup, especially with both ares and svarog being awakened (and svarog is at lv80 awakened too)

Delete
06-18-2018, 01:25 PM
I'm thinking... those on top Unions doing great rankings, how much of a problem are the Seeds? I began that Crucible with like 750 normal Seeds, have now like 550, and will end with like 520. But doing like 400-500 Ultimates a day should burn Seeds like there is no tomorrow. How do you do it? How many are necessary? :think:

Slashley
06-18-2018, 01:35 PM
For Lust Experts, you gain a Seed for every single one you spend. For non-Lust Union events, you'll gain back most of what you spend, so you'll lose 200-400 depending, I guess.

For Ultimates... well, I started with 3834 Seeds. Now, I'm at 3043 Seeds. That's not something I can keep up forever, obviously.

VeryVoodoo
06-18-2018, 02:26 PM
I'm thinking... those on top Unions doing great rankings, how much of a problem are the Seeds? I began that Crucible with like 750 normal Seeds, have now like 550, and will end with like 520. But doing like 400-500 Ultimates a day should burn Seeds like there is no tomorrow. How do you do it? How many are necessary? :think:

Keep a stock of ~3k seeds. You can farm most things on natural regen. So UEs are the only real seed sinks.

MagicSpice
06-18-2018, 06:59 PM
40 expert kills is enough to get top 300 for that rank, and 45 ultimate is enough for top 200 in that rank right now.... looking at my union...

either people are waiting til the very last day or they just don't give a crap...

Kimoi
06-18-2018, 07:04 PM
40 expert kills is enough to get top 300 for that rank, and 45 ultimate is enough for top 200 in that rank right now.... looking at my union...

either people are waiting til the very last day or they just don't give a crap...
Or perhaps they simply don't exist.

According to tests, it seems we only have around 8000 active players, including the casualest casuals...

Delete
06-19-2018, 12:50 AM
Nononono....there are 2.500.000 players, don't you remember? :smirk:

Now seriously, that number seems right. Some on my Union that have played the event, but not much, are about rank 2.300, so 8.000 looks appropiate.

Lil'Bumpbutnottumor
06-19-2018, 01:01 AM

According to tests, it seems we only have around 8000 active players, including the casualest casuals...

AACHCUALLYYY i did an elaborate experimaent on my alt, at 5000pp it got 9000th place. DISSAPONIEEDT!!!

Cobblemaniac
06-19-2018, 01:09 AM
AACHCUALLYYY i did an elaborate experimaent on my alt, at 5000pp it got 9000th place. DISSAPONIEEDT!!!

Spelling. Also, why so surprised?

Delete
06-19-2018, 01:11 AM
That's true science at work, no doubt. :cool:
If 5.000 PP are ranking 9.000, and some new or casual players will not participate on the event, then 10.000 looks about right.

Only 1 day left and I go down from 200 to 205. As the last day of the event not arrive to 24 hours, I don't think many people will do push today, so seems like I can really be Top 250.

Slashley
06-19-2018, 01:19 AM

According to tests, it seems we only have around 8000 active players, including the casualest casuals...Do we have a similar number from DMM?

Delete
06-19-2018, 01:51 AM
Just made 1 Expert on secondary account, 3200 individual PP, 1 Expert. Now wait for tomorrow ranking.

Kimoi
06-19-2018, 05:38 AM
Do we have a similar number from DMM?
https://i.imgur.com/neho8pG.jpg

Slashley
06-19-2018, 05:49 AM
Oh my, 40k players. As I'd speculate that a much higher percentage of Japanese players are whales, that must be a true goldmine...

Delete
06-19-2018, 06:58 AM
Tomorrow when the event ends, I will made a new thread with all the possible data on classifications, as a little look on the demographics on the game. That event says much about it

MagicSpice
06-19-2018, 12:45 PM
i'm curious about the demographics too cause my union just bumped the record for expert kills from 40 to 60 and that made a jump of about 100 ranks from about 256th to around 158th.....

but then again, a lot of people might have seen that this is a repeat event and wasn't interested despite there being a ranking... majority of my union except 2 (soon to be booted cause they've long stopped playing) members is logging in daily. but our kill and PP counts is more or less the same as the last few events... we used to do far better when the lilims rolled around the first time

personally, i think we might have about 10k-12k active players (or semi-active if you wanna go that far) cause not everyone does events all the time (especially if you don't want repeat stuff)

Kimoi
06-19-2018, 02:40 PM
but then again, a lot of people might have seen that this is a repeat event and wasn't interested despite there being a ranking...
Players with that kind of mindset aren't very likely to be serious contenders, though.

Slashley
06-19-2018, 02:44 PM
And it's not like there be a new Union event.
Ever.

Hypnos
06-19-2018, 04:24 PM
And it's not like there be a new Union event.
Ever.
Everything in this game is and will be pure grind so it doesn't even matter what content is coming, it will be boring after a while :neutral:

Laventale
06-19-2018, 10:34 PM
Everything in this game is and will be pure grind so it doesn't even matter what content is coming, it will be boring after a while :neutral:

Pretty much me, haven't opened the game in a while.

Also I'm too busy farming guns.

Slashley
06-20-2018, 01:08 AM
So, this event has ended. For future reference, here are the winners:
Experts:
1. Drama Club 888
2. Ixion 746
3. Susurrus 543
4. NooBreaker 521
5. Amaterasu 485
6. Пандорика (Pandorika) 483
7. Double Dz 480
8. Eternal 456
9. Axis Mundi 451
10. =Akatsuki= 421
12. Khaos 411
20. Gloria 324
??. 談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing)

Ultimate:
1. Drama Club 500
2. Ixion 489
3. Susurrus 319
4. =Akatsuki= 314
5. Amaterasu 312
6. Khaos 304
7. Пандорика (Pandorika) 290
8. 談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing) 289
9. Axis Mundi 276
10. Gloria 271
12. Eternal 256
13. Double Dz 254
20. NooBreaker 221

Individual:
1. VERYVOODOO ~48m (Ixion)
2. wodeJBzhendeDa ~46m (談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing))
3. Sithrael ~43m (Drama Club)
4. LF UNION MEMBERS ~31m (shit, he renamed himself, sorry whoever you are!) (Terminus)
5. Hydraulic ~31m (Nyaaa Moe~)
6. Ken ~29m (談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing))
7. Bam ~28m (Drama Club)
8. Autastic ~26m (Winter!)
9. Goatz12 ~25m (Ixion)
10. Slashley ~24m (Ixion)
11. AzureSkye ~23m (Terminus)
12. Shiro ~22m (Ixion)
13. Hinyu ~21m (Drama Club)
14. Shade ~21m (Drama Club)
15. Kuray ~21m (Drama Club)
16. idunno ~20m (Drama Club)
17. Whitefudge ~20m (Drama Club)
18. Dango ~20m (Kami Sutra)
19. Warped ~20m (v(^^)w EU)
20. MystyFiedBlaze ~19m (NooBreaker)
Good work, everyone.

Can only tip my hat to Drama Club. Their Ults only had 23 hours thanks to Nutaku going "HA HA SURPRISE SUNDAY MAINTENANCE" and they still beat Ixion's Ult record with ease. Meanwhile, thanks to that surprise maintenance being right on top of one of Ixion's Burst Hour, we lost all hope of taking #1 in Experts. Well, it probably wouldn't have happened anyway - exhaustion from Ults just the previous day hit pretty hard, slowing Experts progress to a crawl in the first five hours or so. There's no need to be serious on Experts since Nutaku seems very lax in competition, it seems. Lessons learned!

nonsensei
06-20-2018, 01:27 AM
Well, it probably wouldn't have happened anyway - exhaustion from Ults just the previous day hit pretty hard, slowing Experts progress to a crawl in the first five hours or so.

That was the same for Drama Club with Ult day, tho..

There's no need to be serious on Experts since Nutaku seems very lax in competition, it seems. Lessons learned!

And yep. We aren't on the jp side. Gotta keep it to a reasonable level of tryhard. :sweat:

Also, yay. Finally pushed off the toplist. I almost ended up standing out, that was close.

Slashley
06-20-2018, 01:31 AM
That was the same for Drama Club with Ult day, tho..Yup, I expected that. Which is why I said I can only tip my hat to Drama Club. That made it rather clear which one has the higher power level :smirk:

500 is even such a round number, like, "we could've done more, but we're just stopping here, alright?"

Kviksos
06-20-2018, 01:37 AM
6. Nahaopnka (? Russian characters) 483

Union name is Pandorika (Пандорика)

Cobblemaniac
06-20-2018, 01:44 AM

Lmao it's not even translated

Slashley
06-20-2018, 01:44 AM
Union name is Pandorika (Пандорика)Thank you, corrected.
EDIT: I was also given the Chinese characters for that one Union, so that's also corrected into there.

BlazeAlter
06-20-2018, 02:19 AM
tfw you left your union before the day reset
instant regret, i didn't get the rewards lol

yeah nvm i didnt look at the event page

nonsensei
06-20-2018, 02:23 AM
500 is even such a round number, like, "we could've done more, but we're just stopping here, alright?"

Apparently the whole union has a boner for magical numbers, don't read too much into it. :sweat:

Viriilink
06-20-2018, 02:36 AM
How long did it take for 300 ult kills? I was expecting a lot more unions to have 300+ ult kills.

Ikki
06-20-2018, 02:38 AM
at least now everyone knows how much population is really willing to farm that hard, so next time theres no need to go that tryhard, cause lets be honest, saturday and sunday were a fking cancer.

Slashley
06-20-2018, 02:39 AM
How long did it take for 300 ult kills? I was expecting a lot more unions to have 300+ ult kills.Lust is difficult. You can expect far more Unions to break 300 in all other Union events.

As for how long? Well... that'll depend on how many people you have working on them, so it's quite difficult to say.

Bear
06-20-2018, 05:15 AM
at least now everyone knows how much population is really willing to farm that hard, so next time theres no need to go that tryhard, cause lets be honest, saturday and sunday were a fking cancer.

Don't burn yourselves out like Crazy Apple :thonk:

Frelas
06-20-2018, 06:32 AM
Did anyone else not receive their ranking rewards like me?

Delete
06-20-2018, 06:35 AM
You have to go to the event screen, down on Events banners. ThenyYou have to go to the Rewards menu and pick them

Frelas
06-20-2018, 06:56 AM
I am not talking about the pp rewards, i mean what cobble posted 10465
Or did i need to collect them too from the reward page in the event?

Slashley
06-20-2018, 07:08 AM
I am not talking about the pp rewards, i mean what cobble posted 10465
Or did i need to collect them too from the reward page in the event?Yes. Specifically, the Ranking Rewards page.

Because giving them to you directly would've required programming.

Delete
06-20-2018, 07:12 AM
Agh, yeah, I mean the Ranking Rewards, sorry :sweat:

Frelas
06-20-2018, 07:30 AM
nvm i´m retarded found out how to claim the rewards