PDA

View Full Version : Coliseum 4 temp items (burger/shake)

Nutakum
11-24-2015, 04:38 PM
Anyone know when these expire? Will they be sticking around for whatever the next event is?

sidenote: sometimes I see you guys posting in the forum what the next event schedule is when I don't see any updates in game or on facebook/twitter - where is that coming from?

tl;dr - HOW DOES THE INTERNET WORK?

Balek
11-24-2015, 04:47 PM
I guess no one really knows. Nutaku said they will expire after last SEG event, yet they preserved them. I will use them just in case, I feel like Nutaku might remove them without further notice "because we already announced earlier herp derp". Until we hear directly from them, we can only guess.

Nutakum
11-24-2015, 04:58 PM
Hrm. I exhausted all of my burgers/shakes from the last events (Gambit/EG4) because they said that they were going to expire, so I just assumed that this was a new set of burgers/shakes with a new expiration date. Can you confirm that you carried over the temp items from the previous events?

chillinfar
11-24-2015, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ldEzA4p.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I guess no one really knows. Nutaku said they will expire after last SEG event, yet they preserved them. I will use them just in case, I feel like Nutaku might remove them without further notice "because we already announced earlier herp derp". Until we hear directly from them, we can only guess.

They need to erradicate mules, but they forgot to put offers for consumables (except stuff for whales)

Armeris
11-25-2015, 03:09 AM
From Scamtaku ask:

Question:
When do that limited items in peropero (pero shake and pero burger) ACTUALLY expire? Last time you guys said at the end of the last event so I used them all up, but we're still getting them (in current coliseum event gatcha and rewards) please let us know if we can actually save these up.

Answer:
We mentioned early on that the items would last throughout the current Coli event, and then would expire!

Just Scamtaku...

chillinfar
11-25-2015, 09:49 AM
If Nutaku never did the SED cheat and put a cleaner way to profit in game, i shouldn't see this as a bad measure. In fact, giving more value to paid stuff (puddings/peronamin) makes sense.

But well, Nutaku made shit instead.

Balek
11-25-2015, 05:05 PM
From Scamtaku ask:

Question:

Answer:

Just Scamtaku...
You should reply to them asking for a link to this so called announcement. I'm curious what they would respond with.

Armeris
11-25-2015, 05:30 PM
You should reply to them asking for a link to this so called announcement. I'm curious what they would respond with.

I'm not the one who made the question, aside that, on ask you can't reply XD.

And as I say in other post, trust on Scamtaku? Never XD Is not the first time that something is announced in place that some a few ones know...

Mattress
11-27-2015, 02:32 PM
The pero shakes in this event are useless and I can't be used it for Kurito, what a waste...

chillinfar
11-27-2015, 02:55 PM
Level up and get focus. I did the same at Elite Guard.

Armeris
11-30-2015, 05:07 AM
Ummm I still have my shakes and burgers... and the event has ended... (Another) Scam or just they'll delete it at the end of the day or when the next event start... Smell like scam XD

panxiaotian
11-30-2015, 05:10 AM
Great... I spent more than 1 hour yesterday using up all my pero shakes because i thought they would expire today.. >.<
They would have been really useful for pero Gambit..

blacksaber
11-30-2015, 05:19 AM
Great... I spent more than 1 hour yesterday using up all my pero shakes because i thought they would expire today.. >.<
They would have been really useful for pero Gambit..

I know how you feel. I had about 14 half shakes, and 39 shakes. But after awhile, I got tired of spinning the wheel just to use em up. So at least I have 5 shakes left over.

Massume
11-30-2015, 06:35 AM
Dammit, I should have known.. Its Nutaku we are talking about afterall.
I used 30 shakes and 50 half shakes yesterday and it took me 2 hours to get rid of all of it. -.-''
Then again it wouldnt surprise me if they suddenly remove all of these shakes/burgers without announcement...

Armeris
11-30-2015, 07:23 AM
That is the problem, if Scamtaku lies us again then we can just hold the items for the next event and blame them for liars, but if they really gonna delete the items and keep his word, "expire with coli", seems like they have ZERO control over the games under her "control", so thats can happens any moment, so we must be hurry to spend it before they keep their word.

I think they hired a person, who hired a person, who hired a monkey, who hired a mad cat, who hired a person that control the upkeep or develop the fucking timers in game code, so they've no control at all.

chillinfar
11-30-2015, 02:01 PM
With the silly girl card is shown that they handle the server stats. As i said before, is a message for us.

But after those fiascos i have less interest to cash in again. They fooled us well with those EG cards (Nutaku is deleting any comment about them).

Arekusu
12-03-2015, 03:37 PM
Damn sucks those expire...I guess at the end of October they announced they do but I totally forgot about that until I log on at 1:30AM EST about to go to bed and see the news thing saying they expire when Gambit starts...sucks...I spent the next few few hours trying to use all of mine..didn't even get halfway done before maintenance started. And when did they start doing maintenance at 4AM EST?!? That seemed a bit earlier than I remember. I'm just here to vent...lost like...40 half shakes and 70 full ones or something...I was so tired I don't remember.

Balek
12-03-2015, 04:52 PM
I'm just annoyed these items still exist. I'd rather get normal peronamins/puddings so I can stash them safely.

Unregistered
12-04-2015, 05:28 PM
I'm just annoyed these items still exist. I'd rather get normal peronamins/puddings so I can stash them safely.

This... Yes! This please!