PDA

View Full Version : [Event 57] The Taste of Brilliant Gold (2018/06/12-2018/06/26)

AgentFakku
06-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Banner

https://i.imgur.com/W0RCaoO.png

Event Ladies

https://i.imgur.com/pdEpg4g.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/U6wQ6RH.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/NlKQUtU.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/B1axHtr.png

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Does anyone think a daily requiring 40 raid battles is reasonable?

phob
06-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Does anyone think a daily requiring 40 raid battles is reasonable?

There is a post in the error reports about it in discord. Hopefully they fix it.

"In the new Main Event "The Taste of Brilliant Gold" Phase 1 in quest "Urgent Mission" we have to kill more than 30 to pass the last part. In the dmm version we have only to kill 18 to pass the last part. can you fix it please."

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 08:05 PM
OMG! Lavender is getting her 2nd evo. The yandere will be uncontrollable.

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 09:56 PM
OMG! Lavender is getting her 2nd evo. The yandere will be uncontrollable.

Yandere week
Maybe we will get Victoria Thursday?

hypo
06-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Still looking for the "priority" part of the event gacha, but I can't complain about this result ^^

Drip
06-13-2018, 07:10 AM
That music.. :sad:
It's even worse than Leisure Suit Larry on a 386 through the onboard speaker, and I always turned it off in there as well..

hypo
06-13-2018, 10:34 AM
First Raid Boss event since I unlocked Heal Boost for Kerria, it's so good to see her deal so much damage ^^

Taon
06-13-2018, 11:22 AM
First Raid Boss event since I unlocked Heal Boost for Kerria, it's so good to see her deal so much damage ^^

It's almost comical watching Kerria almost single-handedly killing RBs. I love Alpinia, but counter just doesn't work as well with life drain as dodge + DEF bonus does.

Darksfear
06-13-2018, 01:26 PM
I don't bother to choose between the two of them. I use both Alpinia and Kerria on my raid boss killing team.

Tomitain
06-13-2018, 03:21 PM
I don't have Alpinia but I do have Kerria so she gets to star on my raid boss team. I've only seriously fought one of the 'super' raid bosses for this event so far (an ally had a level 90 alive with around 7.4 million HP and 25 minutes left on its timer) and by the time it was dead Kerria and Cherry were the only ones left standing.

phob
06-13-2018, 04:37 PM
I don't have Alpinia but I do have Kerria so she gets to star on my raid boss team. I've only seriously fought one of the 'super' raid bosses for this event so far (an ally had a level 90 alive with around 7.4 million HP and 25 minutes left on its timer) and by the time it was dead Kerria and Cherry were the only ones left standing.

Kerria and Cherry combo times out on the 12 million boss at around 9-10 million on my team. They could probably take it out by themselves if given the chance.

AgentFakku
06-13-2018, 05:17 PM
yeah, most of da time, it's Kerria, the lone survivor

bums me out since I don't max ampy her coz she ain't got pink hair for my bubblegum rainbow team LOL

smr
06-13-2018, 06:43 PM
Alpinia squad typically needs at least 3 debuffers for her to defeat a raid boss by herself, Kerria only needs 2. Using Both Alpinia and Kerria lets you use Sakura though. Taunt ability on both Alpinia and Kerria of course so everyone else can deal as much damage as possible before retreating.

Taon
06-13-2018, 09:24 PM
Alpinia squad typically needs at least 3 debuffers for her to defeat a raid boss by herself, Kerria only needs 2. Using Both Alpinia and Kerria lets you use Sakura though. Taunt ability on both Alpinia and Kerria of course so everyone else can deal as much damage as possible before retreating.

Why would you use Taunt on Kerria? I mean, sure she's a beastly tank, but her life drain takes her out of the "be the first to die role so other units can deal damage" since she'll most likely be the last standing anyways (and will always do more damage as a result); Recovery Boost flat out enhances the one thing that makes her so powerful (her bloomed ability of dealing extra damage with higher health benefits from the extended health pool from Recovery Boost as well which then makes her life drain heal more) and helps cover gaps in her dodging.

A similar argument for Alpinia: I get that the counterattacking makes Taunt look attractive, but the only mitigation Alpinia has is her life drain and it just isn't enough without being able to dodge; she needs other party members to take hits in order for her to heal more than she receives (which is why she tends to collapse not too long after everyone else dies).

What I'm using for Raid Bosses: Black Bacarra, Nerine, Cherry, Sakura, Kerria. I don't even bother making other parties.

Skill activation: 1.6 (Kerria: 57.6% to use skill which deals around 100k damage, healing for 10% of damage dealt)
Def Bonus: 72% (Kerria and two others)
Damage Reduction: 12.3%
Enemy ATK penalty: -15%
ATK bonus: 130%-220% (Kerria gets a minimum of 130%; if she gets the random boost from BB and Cherry the total is 220%)
Bonus damage: 15% (+Kerria's bloom ability: +1%-62.5%@max 125% health)
Dodge: (Kerria: 80% for first two turns, then 50% thereafter)

Even without the extra boost from BB and Cherry, Kerria still performs obscenely well. That said, I haven't been able to fight the super RB (Sibling Caterpillers) yet, but worst case scenario I'd just have to add more teams.

edit: Apparently, I just got lucky with getting RBs weak against Slice. Kerria went up against a L90 weak to Hit and ended up timing out after 9.2M damage. Not quite as OP as I thought when I wrote this.

phob
06-13-2018, 11:09 PM
Why would you use Taunt on Kerria? I mean, sure she's a beastly tank, but her life drain takes her out of the "be the first to die role so other units can deal damage" since she'll most likely be the last standing anyways (and will always do more damage as a result); Recovery Boost flat out enhances the one thing that makes her so powerful (her bloomed ability of dealing extra damage with higher health benefits from the extended health pool from Recovery Boost as well which then makes her life drain heal more) and helps cover gaps in her dodging.

A similar argument for Alpinia: I get that the counterattacking makes Taunt look attractive, but the only mitigation Alpinia has is her life drain and it just isn't enough without being able to dodge; she needs other party members to take hits in order for her to heal more than she receives (which is why she tends to collapse not too long after everyone else dies).

What I'm using for Raid Bosses: Black Bacarra, Nerine, Cherry, Sakura, Kerria. I don't even bother making other parties.

Skill activation: 1.6 (Kerria: 57.6% to use skill which deals around 100k damage, healing for 10% of damage dealt)
Def Bonus: 72% (Kerria and two others)
Damage Reduction: 12.3%
Enemy ATK penalty: -15%
ATK bonus: 130%-220% (Kerria gets a minimum of 130%; if she gets the random boost from BB and Cherry the total is 220%)
Bonus damage: 15% (+Kerria's bloom ability: +1%-62.5%@max 125% health)
Dodge: (Kerria: 80% for first two turns, then 50% thereafter)

Even without the extra boost from BB and Cherry, Kerria still performs obscenely well. That said, I haven't been able to fight the super RB (Sibling Caterpillers) yet, but worst case scenario I'd just have to add more teams.

edit: Apparently, I just got lucky with getting RBs weak against Slice. Kerria went up against a L90 weak to Hit and ended up timing out after 9.2M damage. Not quite as OP as I thought when I wrote this.

This is good...Finally a challenge and a testing ground the next couple weeks:grin:
I have never had either Kerria nor Cherry die yet on 6* 65% debuff team. Trying to find combo that keeps more than two alive for more damage before timeout. Every alteration (taking debuff down to 50% with Alpinia and Flowering Peach and Cyrtanthus) gets Cherry killed. (wishing I had IVY new year right now) :cry:
Yes Kerria gets Recovery Boost

AgentFakku
06-14-2018, 01:47 AM
I stil need to bloom BB and Alpinia LOL

just bloom Mei few days ago,

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 05:49 AM
My team has Cherry, Snowdrop, Alpinia, Lycoris (Miko), and Cattleya.

Alpinia has Taunt on so everyone else stays alive longer, and still almost never dies before retreating even on the level 90's; have done some pretty great damage to most raid bosses too.

Taon
06-14-2018, 08:19 AM
This is good...Finally a challenge and a testing ground the next couple weeks:grin:
I have never had either Kerria nor Cherry die yet on 6* 65% debuff team. Trying to find combo that keeps more than two alive for more damage before timeout. Every alteration (taking debuff down to 50% with Alpinia and Flowering Peach and Cyrtanthus) gets Cherry killed. (wishing I had IVY new year right now) :cry:
Yes Kerria gets Recovery Boost

I never learned the DEF UP ability (who has 600 LCs they don't know what to do with these days?), but I'm wondering if that would be the best ability to use for RB fights since it couples damage reduction with increased guard chance. 1st turn ATK UP doesn't seem terribly useful here.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 10:15 PM
Pretty much all higher level teams go for a standard Bacaria,Alpina,Cherry,Sakura lineup :p

ANyone been having trouble getting onto FKG? I'm locked on the loading screen. Cleared my cache and ams till waiting

Darksfear
06-15-2018, 02:31 AM
I was taking a couple of different approaches to the raid bosses, and so far it looks like my best work has been Cattleya, Herbaceous Pony (Halloween), Cherry, Kerria, and Alpinia.

My numbers went up when I put taunt on both Alpinia and Kerria, putting my average time out is at 11 million. Felt strange to do it on both of them, but having it on Kerria as well let Alipinia survive the whole fight every time and still get a good number of counters in.

smr
06-15-2018, 03:18 AM
Cattleya is one of the best knights to put alongside Kerria and Alpinia but you'll be relying on luck most of the time on her +40% attack ability to land on both life leechers

Darksfear
06-15-2018, 03:24 AM
I like to think of the 40 percent as icing on the cake. She is there to up their skill damage by fifteen percent.

AgentFakku
06-16-2018, 10:36 AM
Missed a day on dis event, no prob it's a raid event

plus, sad truth - I got used to it over the years LOL - no used to posting angry comments that ain't good for anyone's health

https://i.imgur.com/ipXipBxl.jpg - prety much used for raids or pretty much any events = too lazy to make a raid exclusive team

The only 2 gurls I max ampy are Saffron and Sakura coz I was trying to do a rainbow bubblegum helper squad. Everyone is auto to TP cept it wasn't updated. Still working on Mei who was bloom last time

don't have time to bloom any gurls or materials, my LC is tapped out

though, some snarky anon would complain BB or Alpinia ain't bloom yet - go ahead rip me apart LOL

edit:

I do ampy non Bubblegum Rainbow gurls just I only ampy up to half

hypo
06-17-2018, 05:28 AM
That's a good girl.

Taon
06-17-2018, 10:53 PM
Missed a day on dis event, no prob it's a raid event

plus, sad truth - I got used to it over the years LOL - no used to posting angry comments that ain't good for anyone's health

https://i.imgur.com/ipXipBxl.jpg - prety much used for raids or pretty much any events = too lazy to make a raid exclusive team

The only 2 gurls I max ampy are Saffron and Sakura coz I was trying to do a rainbow bubblegum helper squad. Everyone is auto to TP cept it wasn't updated. Still working on Mei who was bloom last time

don't have time to bloom any gurls or materials, my LC is tapped out

though, some snarky anon would complain BB or Alpinia ain't bloom yet - go ahead rip me apart LOL

edit:

I do ampy non Bubblegum Rainbow gurls just I only ampy up to half

I'm no snarky anon, but I don't think anyone would really call you out on those two; Saffron in my opinion was a must and you did well there while Sakura is very useful for RB events, so that wasn't a bad choice either.

As for the blooms...well, it's understandable; petals are rough to easily come by unless you pretty much focus on LC generation. Hopefully the nation battle maps will one day give out petals again.

phob
06-18-2018, 02:38 AM
I was taking a couple of different approaches to the raid bosses, and so far it looks like my best work has been Cattleya, Herbaceous Pony (Halloween), Cherry, Kerria, and Alpinia.

My numbers went up when I put taunt on both Alpinia and Kerria, putting my average time out is at 11 million. Felt strange to do it on both of them, but having it on Kerria as well let Alipinia survive the whole fight every time and still get a good number of counters in.

This setup with taunt is the best so far. I got 9.8 to 10.8 million so far with it. Side note: 5* Waterlily and Poinsettia are doing really well too.

sniddy
06-19-2018, 07:36 AM
OK people just a PSA - don't poke the caterpillars whack um

AgentFakku
06-19-2018, 01:10 PM
wasps, mantis, and now catepillars

man wut a weird event

smr
06-19-2018, 03:05 PM

best I can do so far with one raid point

sniddy
06-19-2018, 03:24 PM
Man I need to hone my party/skills I can't do 2 million with my basic 1 raid point, heck I think it's like 1.6

phob
06-19-2018, 04:16 PM
Man I need to hone my party/skills I can't do 2 million with my basic 1 raid point, heck I think it's like 1.6

Bring out all your debuff girls including 5* and make sure your using Phlox. Just a 5* debuff team with Phlox is getting me 3-4 mill, of course the 6* debuff with Kerria is much better, but it takes all 4 teams for me to bring down the big boy. Still fine tuning it.

This is where I am right now:

Unregistered
06-19-2018, 05:12 PM
This is not the old days when you were lucky if 15 people hit your boss. There will be plenty of people attacking each caterpillar. Don't try to one-shot the rare thing that gives more than 4x the reward of the next boss.

smr
06-19-2018, 11:00 PM
I dont use a full squad of 4 teams anymore because the game likes to lag like crazy after the 3rd or so squad starts fighting. But they did make the game load faster so maybe I'll actually be able to defeat a caterpillar by myself actually.

smr
06-20-2018, 12:45 AM

if only Acacia had her bloomed form, otherwise she's stuck with only -10% attack :angry:

2 squads of Alpinia and Kerria

fghk0
06-20-2018, 11:03 AM

if only Acacia had her bloomed form, otherwise she's stuck with only -10% attack :angry:

2 squads of Alpinia and Kerria

Try other combinations to challenge caterpillars and it's fun :wink:

phob
06-20-2018, 06:05 PM
Multiple Kerrias would do it for sure, and quickly, if somebody ran them.

Don't know about DMM, but Kerria is the best flower knight that exists here in my opinion. Now we know why Alpinia got counter, dodge and absorbs HP on Kerria is OP and we don't get two of them.:sad:

This boss gives Saffron a beat down like shes a 2*:smirk:

Others that have this combo and can survive are 5* and while very good, cant match the damage queen Kerria puts out

Unregistered
06-20-2018, 11:34 PM
Try other combinations to challenge caterpillars and it's fun :wink:

Fun? What sort of talk is that? This is about scratching the OCD itch!

smr
06-21-2018, 12:00 AM
I did counterattack and evade squads, they didnt really do much which is depressing

fghk0
06-21-2018, 08:25 AM
Fun? What sort of talk is that? This is about scratching the OCD itch!

Of course it's fun, don't you have reading skills?
Can you eat the entire Sibling Caterpillars with a single RP and only 1ST?
If so, then it would be great. I hope you can achieve it. Haha

Darksfear
06-21-2018, 11:04 AM

Don't know about DMM, but Kerria is the best flower knight that exists here in my opinion. Now we know why Alpinia got counter, dodge and absorbs HP on Kerria is OP and we don't get two of them.:sad:

Others that have this combo and can survive are 5* and while very good, cant match the damage queen Kerria puts out

It's true Kerria is a fantastic choice, but lets not forget the hard work of the other girls in her squad that gives her the opportunity to excel :silly:

Between the choice of Kerria and Alpinia, I tend to side with Alpinia for the counter and speed boost's utility outside of high powered raid boss events, but that is just my personal preference. When I pair the two together though, the damage to those bosses jumps from four million for one squad with just Kerria to eight million when I use both. Alpinia might be the inferior choice by herself, but definitely matches Kerria pound for pound on the damage when they are side by side. Considering that Kerria needs the damage reducing girls to do her thing as well, I say they fight bosses pretty equally overall.

AgentFakku
06-21-2018, 12:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6Q6OUtCl.jpg

haven't had time to read the stuf coz Puffin keep crashing and there so many bugs LOL

I like her and her design - Moar Chuni

forming contracts are difficult u say? :smirk:

fghk0
06-22-2018, 04:19 AM

Maybe you should also try Saffron :wink:

Largepotato
06-26-2018, 05:12 AM
Curry Plant's evolved form is terrifying.

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 05:38 AM
Curry Plant's evolved form is terrifying.

do elaborate on this statement. be descriptive

AgentFakku
06-26-2018, 05:20 PM
I only got everything but the gold and equipment manyu dat all good
https://i.imgur.com/saguGwZl.jpg
I forgot why I screenshot dis LOL
https://i.imgur.com/wlUfqiCl.jpg
I evolved Curry chan to find out why

she's aint scary, just a Food Wars looking gurl LOL

fghk0
06-27-2018, 09:55 AM
I only got everything but the gold and equipment manyu dat all good
https://i.imgur.com/saguGwZl.jpg
I forgot why I screenshot dis LOL
https://i.imgur.com/wlUfqiCl.jpg
I evolved Curry chan to find out why

she's aint scary, just a Food Wars looking gurl LOL

Because only one caterpillar clicks the reason? :sweat:

I think the design of curry is beautiful :love:

XDrakeX
06-28-2018, 09:14 AM
Because only one caterpillar clicks the reason? :sweat:

I think the design of curry is beautiful :love:

I also like that shes using "ore". One of few girls that does that.

Zandel
06-29-2018, 02:31 AM
I also like that shes using "ore". One of few girls that does that.

Well that does make sense, tomboys are not that common after all.

XDrakeX
06-29-2018, 05:43 PM
Right, but tomboys usually use boku. There are some "boku"-girls out there (Snake Gourd, Hollyhock...) but i think Curry is the first one i got that uses ore. Thats even more rare.