06-13-2018, 04:50 AM
cries <br />
finally a new advent <br />
finally we have something to do <br />
<br />
<br />
ehhh anyway onto the fights.. <br />
<br />
Ultimate Battle - Normal Overdrive randomly attacks 7 times, Raging Overdrive deals overall damage...

Delete
06-13-2018, 05:12 AM
How good are that news Double Attack weapons? I don't have much hope on them, but maybe I'm wrong

BlazeAlter
06-13-2018, 05:46 AM
I'm gonna hope Hades' Awakening is included in this update and not delayed, and since my thunder got good recently, guess I'll use that team instead of my usual dark team for this event to see how good it is..

and yay 3k jewels, but I think I'll just save that instead of using it to try and get Mammon, since I might just miracle her anyway

Tanukimo
06-13-2018, 05:57 AM
How good are that news Double Attack weapons? I don't have much hope on them, but maybe I'm wrong

It's trash.

Slashley
06-13-2018, 08:10 AM
M A M M O N
How good are that news Double Attack weapons? I don't have much hope on them, but maybe I'm wrongIf there's no Assault, then it's not worth it I'd imagine. Assault/dbl should be fine though.

I think it was according to Bear, that DMM is up in arms against dbl+ weapons. Since they might reduce trpl chance. Such a circumstance should only apply for guaranteed combo characters (Cybele and Brahma for example)... but still, you should keep that in mind.

MagicSpice
06-13-2018, 10:30 AM
yeah, pass on double unless they give assault...

also, another water event.... ugh... i never did get around to grinding materials for thor and she's still awakened lv60....

kinda hate water events cause while my thunder team can be good (thor, tyr, ramiel, jupiter), their grid still needs some assaults which i never gotten to grinding cause there's another event usually not long after the other (and i've gotten really busy so events is my only focus usually)

plus, my water team is kinda.... meh... does seem better given i gotten some help about who to use (aphrodite, atalanta, snow raph, and triton), but they REALLY need some assault weapon love too

I'm gonna hope Hades' Awakening is included in this update and not delayed, and since my thunder got good recently, guess I'll use that team instead of my usual dark team for this event to see how good it is..

and yay 3k jewels, but I think I'll just save that instead of using it to try and get Mammon, since I might just miracle her anyway

i thought satan's awk was next....

where was that list of awakenings again? cause i know michael's is coming soon and that's the next i care about really..

BlazeAlter
06-13-2018, 11:28 AM
i thought satan's awk was next....

where was that list of awakenings again? cause i know michael's is coming soon and that's the next i care about really..

look at the encyclopedia thing of slashley, when this event ran on DMM, Hades awakening was included with it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479
though I dunno if nutaku will do the same.. they may or may not delay it (hoping they don't)
after Hades, Ea is the next one to get her awakening
and Satan awakening is around august lol, and michael's awakening isn't coming soon till next year since that's one of the "kinda" recent awakenings on DMM

Bear
06-13-2018, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Battle - Normal Overdrive randomly attacks 7 times, Raging Overdrive deals overall damage to all allies, and decreases their two-stage attack probability. (Special Skill can cut your DMG, so pretty much a DEF buff to Illuyanka)

Ragnarok Battle - Normal Overdrive randomly attacks 9 times. Raging Overdrive deals overall damage to all allies, and decreases their three-stage attack probability. (same special skill.)

As it states in the wiki, there is nothing that special to mention, so this is a pretty easy and straightforward advent battle, which is good.
The only thing to worry about is the special skill, which can be used at any time. It shouldn't be too much of a problem in experts/ultimates.

It's NOT 'any time'. It's a new mechanic. 'Trigger / Conditional Specials'. Almost all new contents from now on will have trigger specials with specific conditions.

Illuyanka will buff herself with THREE (which you failed to mention) dmg cut shields on the '1st turn' and once more 'after 50% hp or less'.

BlazeAlter
06-13-2018, 12:08 PM
if anyone wants a sneak peek at the fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2HqxnY804

Kitty
06-13-2018, 04:44 PM
It's NOT 'any time'. It's a new mechanic. 'Trigger / Conditional Specials'. Almost all new contents from now on will have trigger specials with specific conditions.

Illuyanka will buff herself with THREE (which you failed to mention) dmg cut shields on the '1st turn' and once more 'after 50% hp or less'.

aight thx

sry i don't jerk off to the wiki

Laventale
06-13-2018, 08:55 PM
MA FUCKING MMON!

Tanaka5
06-13-2018, 09:22 PM
aight thx

sry i don't jerk off to the wiki

Wow. So someone correcting you on content they have cleared and we have not is "jerking off to the wiki"? ROFL

After the million times you were wrong spreading misinfo and misquoting DMM players, one woud think you'd learn but you really have issues, don't you?

It's a mechanic which will be there in future content so stop being a prick for once and learn to graciously accept a mistake so others can trust your guide/threads more in the future and one of the only few DMM Vets we have who bothers posting here doesn't stop because of your attitude

MagicSpice
06-13-2018, 10:06 PM
great, so now we have to further watch what we do or we can see more punishments for it...

also not looking forward to dealing with multiple shields since it's just extra HP basically

Wow. So someone correcting you on content they have cleared and we have not is "jerking off to the wiki"? ROFL

After the million times you were wrong spreading misinfo and misquoting DMM players, one woud think you'd learn but you really have issues, don't you?

It's a mechanic which will be there in future content so stop being a prick for once and learn to graciously accept a mistake so others can trust your guide/threads more in the future and one of the only few DMM Vets we have who bothers posting here doesn't stop because of your attitude

boy, you're just picking fights aren't you?

BlazeAlter
06-13-2018, 10:30 PM
great, so now we have to further watch what we do or we can see more punishments for it...

also not looking forward to dealing with multiple shields since it's just extra HP basically

I think the new mechanics is a good addition to kami honestly, so each new battle we fight isn't the same old thing over and over cuz that would be boring and bland

boy, you're just picking fights aren't you?

or you know, he's just trying to tell someone to stop being rude when they get corrected

Cobblemaniac
06-13-2018, 11:22 PM
I think the new mechanics is a good addition to kami honestly, so each new battle we fight isn't the same old thing over and over cuz that would be boring and bland

New mechanics are welcome, but man do they need to at least give a couple of quality of life improvements.

E.g. Buff bosses trigger me for one reason: have too many debuffs on them and you can't track the buffs on them. Conveniently anyway (you can click on the boss's tag to view their debuffs and buffs, but that shells like 10 seconds off your time limited debuffs). Especially problematic in raids and atk buff bosses...

or you know, he's just trying to tell someone to stop being rude when they get corrected

Everyone just calm the fuck down, and move on.

Bear
06-13-2018, 11:28 PM
E.g. Buff bosses trigger me for one reason: have too many debuffs on them and you can't track the buffs on them. Conveniently anyway (you can click on the boss's tag to view their debuffs and buffs, but that shells like 10 seconds off your time limited debuffs). Especially problematic in raids and atk buff bosses...

Later on they made it so that buffs will always align in the front before atk/def down debuffs and then hindering debuffs like BP blind and para, then finally not so important ones like DoT at the end.

Slashley
06-14-2018, 12:50 AM

It's a mechanic which will be there in future content so stop being a prick for once and learn to graciously accept a mistake so others can trust your guide/threads more in the future and one of the only few DMM Vets we have who bothers posting here doesn't stop because of your attitudeIt's easy to complain from the sidelines when one never does anything himself. In other words, your howling is empty until you actually do better yourself. :smirk:

MagicSpice
06-14-2018, 02:44 AM

there's other ways to go about it though...

(and i mean that for both replies... making a boss even tankier is tedious and annoying but thankfully 2.5mil HP isn't hard to wipe out... as for the other comment, you could tell someone that without sounding like you're trying to cause a conflict)

Later on they made it so that buffs will always align in the front before atk/def down debuffs and then hindering debuffs like BP blind and para, then finally not so important ones like DoT at the end.

they honestly need to find a way to display more than 8 at once on the UI...

if i toss all the buffs between gawain, agni, svarog, ares, and dakki on at once, just those alone have 2 or 3 people flowing past the display limit)

shouldn't have to click to show ability selection, then click on the character's icon again to see what i got when there's tons of buffs... something to cycle through them shouldn't be too hard i think...

Tanaka5
06-14-2018, 03:17 AM
there's other ways to go about it though...

(and i mean that for both replies... making a boss even tankier is tedious and annoying but thankfully 2.5mil HP isn't hard to wipe out... as for the other comment, you could tell someone that without sounding like you're trying to cause a conflict)

they honestly need to find a way to display more than 8 at once on the UI...

if i toss all the buffs between gawain, agni, svarog, ares, and dakki on at once, just those alone have 2 or 3 people flowing past the display limit)

shouldn't have to click to show ability selection, then click on the character's icon again to see what i got when there's tons of buffs... something to cycle through them shouldn't be too hard i think...
I tried being nice and explaining without any provocations but was responded to in a rude manner when I first tried. How else am I supposed to go about it?

Both the times, I was addressing Kitty and you came and called me out and not them and then said "applies to both sides". If that is so why don't you also tell them to not unnecessarily be rude to someone simply correcting them? Who's the one actually picking a fight. I never went on any of your posts and called you out, did I?

Tanaka5
06-14-2018, 03:21 AM
It's easy to complain from the sidelines when one never does anything himself. In other words, your howling is empty until you actually do better yourself. :smirk:

I don't want to hear that coming from someone like you anyway :smirk:

I write guides/summaries for my union. If I need a correction, I just ask the DMM players or other nutaku veterans who may know about it. I come here to read if everything more or less is the same in essence or not once in a few days or to see if there is an interesting discussion. :smirk:

Slashley
06-14-2018, 03:46 AM
--
I write guides/summaries for my union. --So, you totally do do things, just that you don't share them with anyone. Right. Isn't that convenient and nice of you.

Ikki
06-14-2018, 03:51 AM
So, you totally do do things, just that you don't share them with anyone. Right. Isn't that convenient and nice of you.

he did make a summary about tower XD

Kitty
06-14-2018, 04:28 AM

sure he corrected me, but it just seems like i was being talked down to rather than corrected as if i'd made a simple mistake. same with my other threads.

idgaf if i make mistakes, people wanna correct me that's all good
besides, it wasn't aimed at him. it was just a statement of my own that i thought would be funny, sorry if there's no sense of humor on your part.
we are a community here.

Tanaka5
06-14-2018, 04:35 AM
So, you totally do do things, just that you don't share them with anyone. Right. Isn't that convenient and nice of you.

Wow. Thing is, you people are already equipped with better resources. You're in Ixion and also pretty active here. People in my union aren't. Besides, there's guides for most things here for current content and for future content, you're better off asking a DMM vet.

I get most of my knowledge from a couple of different discord servers (1 of which is the one you so dislike) and JP wiki aside from that. You'd just frown on it anyway so better that someone who can explain it better to you people more equipped with resources, does it.

Lastly, the point of my contention was Kitty being unnecessarily rude on being corrected. What any of what you said had to do with that, I will never know. If you are fine with people being toxic on being corrected on misinformation then good for you

Slashley
06-14-2018, 05:54 AM
--
Lastly, the point of my contention was Kitty being unnecessarily rude on being corrected. What any of what you said had to do with that, I will never know. If you are fine with people being toxic on being corrected on misinformation then good for youThe point is, you're the one who were being toxic. Right here:
-- After the million times you were wrong spreading misinfo and misquoting DMM players, one woud think you'd learn but you really have issues, don't you? --Was Kitty's response, which brought this about, over the line as well? Yes. Yes it was. Nonetheless, Kitty has been bringing these threads forth these threads for... a year now? Could they be better? Sure. Is anyone else going to bother doing any better?

Apparently not.

So rather than attacking Kitty, maybe instead you should be putting forth the effort to do it better yourself, rather than just scorn from the sidelines.

nonsensei
06-14-2018, 07:09 AM
I often feel like people need to learn to show a bit more tolerance towards the others... and probably Kitty & Bear are the least at fault here.. :neutral:

bigblackcock
06-14-2018, 09:12 AM
just..8 days to wait till the event starts and hades will be available to get awakened :bgrin:
and also jewels are available in event shop so can help in saving for SSR artemis or unleashed baal (haven't decided yet :think: )

Laventale
06-14-2018, 11:02 AM
I leave for 2 days and y'all fuckers are shoving your fangs at each other.

Y'all need to chill the fuck down, lmao.

Unregistered
06-14-2018, 11:18 AM
Hmm, since the shields' cut rate are 70% at 3, 45% at 2, and 20% at 1, I'm considering running chaos magic in addition to Sol. Probably Mordred/Chaos Magic. Mainly because I don't expect to be able to burst hard enough through 2 shields.

Delete
06-14-2018, 11:22 AM
I'm confused. In the end, how exactly work the shields?

Kitty
06-14-2018, 11:37 AM
it's basically just a DEF buff for Illuyanka throughout the entire battle.
After you attack for the first time, she stacks a DEF buff that cuts your dmg x3.. the only way to get rid of that is using CM and Awakened Sol, I guess... (in the battle it seemed the team had really low atk with those buffs, even with x2 Kirins...)
so better to use all abilities in turn 1 of course.

I guess for expert/ult it doesn't matter too much, but for Rag, i'd honestly recommend just attacking once with no debuffs, then waiting out the CD for her buffs to go... and then again, when the boss reaches less than half of her HP, she'll stack another 3 DEF buffs

Mirage
06-14-2018, 11:58 AM
I guess for expert/ult it doesn't matter too much, but for Rag, i'd honestly recommend just attacking once with no debuffs, then waiting out the CD for her buffs to go... and then again, when the boss reaches less than half of her HP, she'll stack another 3 DEF buffs

Illu shield DOES NOT expire with time, u will have to burst through it the hard way. General tactic is blow all your damage on turn 1 and push into rage since she actually deal less damage in rage mode, or outright kill her (2,45Mil HP shouldn't be that hard especially with thunder nuking power)

Kitty
06-14-2018, 12:14 PM
Illu shield DOES NOT expire with time, u will have to burst through it the hard way. General tactic is blow all your damage on turn 1 and push into rage since she actually deal less damage in rage mode, or outright kill her (2,45Mil HP shouldn't be that hard especially with thunder nuking power)

ah I see lol, sorry my mistake :P
damn that sucks... but I guess if anyone has a decent enough thunder team it should be alright.
hopefully all my debuffs can land at least, so I can do some decent dmg on turn 1 with brahma and thor's ability dmg.

Laventale
06-14-2018, 12:54 PM

Basically, she should be dead meat on Burst Time.

I'm an idiot.

BlazeAlter
06-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Basically, she should be dead meat on Burst Time.

http://i67.tinypic.com/egwqc1.png
..burst time?
isn't this is an advent battle?

Laventale
06-14-2018, 01:09 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/egwqc1.png
..burst time?
isn't this is an advent battle?

Yeah, I'm an idiot, lmao.

MagicSpice
06-14-2018, 09:03 PM
granted though, a team that can quickly build burst gauge shouldn't have an issue...

which is why my wind team could easily do the off element challenge (the other reason being they can get quite tanky or have a lot of debuffs... even among the R girls)

Aidoru
06-14-2018, 10:05 PM
All that really matters is, will I still be able to auto this event.

Cobblemaniac
06-15-2018, 01:09 AM
All that really matters is, will I still be able to auto this event.

You might, if your team hits hard enough, or has enough sustain power? :think:

I did hear that AAB turn 1 on boss with all skills active (therefore AB on trash stages, and that also means semi auto) is pretty much guaranteed to win...

AutoCrimson
06-15-2018, 01:19 AM
with my "time management" i believe it would be easier for me to just press "attack" few times thru first waves, since im 100% sure i will forget to stop AB before boss

MagicSpice
06-16-2018, 03:09 AM
at this point, i don't think there's a single vet on here that can't auto through Ult.... we're all packing some team that can rip through the stage (hell, i have 3 teams that can hit the def debuff cap and the rest can still do 40%... two teams can even hit the atk debuff cap, one WITH the def debuff one)

i'm still gonna manual cause you know, AAB's method of using skills sucks major ass.... all the times it nuked before buffs and debuffs made me hate the thing...

seriously, why let it do it's own thing and let a skill hit for 100k, when you can manually do things the optimal way and make the skill hit 6-7 times harder?

the way i see it, it's either AB where i don't need to worry about skills, or manual...

Ikki
06-16-2018, 03:18 AM
at this point, i don't think there's a single vet on here that can't auto through Ult.... we're all packing some team that can rip through the stage (hell, i have 3 teams that can hit the def debuff cap and the rest can still do 40%... two teams can even hit the atk debuff cap, one WITH the def debuff one)

i'm still gonna manual cause you know, AAB's method of using skills sucks major ass.... all the times it nuked before buffs and debuffs made me hate the thing...

seriously, why let it do it's own thing and let a skill hit for 100k, when you can manually do things the optimal way and make the skill hit 6-7 times harder?

the way i see it, it's either AB where i don't need to worry about skills, or manual...

Manual isnt recommended when you are with too many guys in a single boss, which is the case in my union, every single boss i join its already 4+ guys since we are pushing today, so aab is your only choice.

Slashley
06-16-2018, 03:23 AM
(evidence deleted)

Cobblemaniac
06-16-2018, 03:56 AM
Wrong topic. This is about Advents~

AAB is your only choice, you risk running out of patience :smirk:

Ikki
06-16-2018, 04:01 AM
Wrong topic. This is about Advents~

you are right, i should delete it but the evidence is already here :sad:

MooShoes
06-17-2018, 04:01 AM
I was thinking of going with D'Art with CM, Tyr, Sol.

For the last slot i am indecisive between Light Perun for complete dispel of the buffs and Thunderbird as eidolon or another thunder hime for more damage with Giri as eidolon.

MagicSpice
06-17-2018, 10:08 PM
Manual isnt recommended when you are with too many guys in a single boss, which is the case in my union, every single boss i join its already 4+ guys since we are pushing today, so aab is your only choice.

and i still manual anyway cause i still wanna kill the boss as fast as possible...

advent events, have at it if you feel lazy. but nearly every other situation, it's better to handle things yourself and not let the AI do it cause the AI can really go suck it at times... the only time i can see auto being helpful is if the game screws up and you can't manually select your abilities but lose time by reloading the game (or if you don't need abilities in general)

plus sometimes your damage nukes don't trigger rewards for a raid so the first thing i do in a rush is hit attack so it WILL count me in the rewards...

i'll be damned if someone wastes my friend eidolon, especially if i enter a raid, find tons of players there, but i already picked a 100% eidolon

Cobblemaniac
06-17-2018, 10:19 PM
and i still manual anyway cause i still wanna kill the boss as fast as possible...

advent events, have at it if you feel lazy. but nearly every other situation, it's better to handle things yourself and not let the AI do it cause the AI can really go suck it at times... the only time i can see auto being helpful is if the game screws up and you can't manually select your abilities but lose time by reloading the game (or if you don't need abilities in general)

plus sometimes your damage nukes don't trigger rewards for a raid so the first thing i do in a rush is hit attack so it WILL count me in the rewards...

i'll be damned if someone wastes my friend eidolon, especially if i enter a raid, find tons of players there, but i already picked a 100% eidolon

itsjustagame.png

MagicSpice
06-17-2018, 10:24 PM
itsjustagame.png

and even a game has it's annoyances....

the trick is to avoid said annoyances when possible

Laventale
06-18-2018, 05:14 PM
and even a game has it's annoyances....

the trick is to avoid said annoyances when possible

The right move to avoid said annoyances is to not play the game.

Problem solved http://puu.sh/AHLde/83502c2b74.jpg

MagicSpice
06-18-2018, 06:53 PM
that's why i said "when possible"

or did people think i was gonna grind ragnarok? i'm doing the mission for it, then good riddance

(but really, it's not to the point of quitting the game entirely on a more serious note)

nazrin992
06-19-2018, 09:55 AM
Event over yet?

Cobblemaniac
06-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Event over yet?

2 more days :neutral:

Tanukimo
06-19-2018, 08:17 PM
2 more days :neutral:

Well the event ends today.

Cobblemaniac
06-19-2018, 10:04 PM
Well the event ends today.

It does. 2 more days was referring to the event in this thread.

Slashley
06-20-2018, 01:39 AM
So, with just a couple of days left until the event starts, let me take a guess on patch notes:

- NO Arthur Thunder Relic weapons (two months late)
- NO Ult Fire Disaster (one month late)
- NO Andromeda + Mordred Relic weapons (one month late)
- NO Fire Relic weapons (one month late)
- NO Sol's Awakening on-Burst effect (one month late)
- NO Ult Water Disaster
- NO Joan and Hercules Relic weapons
- NO Water Relic weapons
- NO Hades Awakening
- Maintenance extended by three hours

Do you think I'm getting too skeptical or too realistic with these predictions by now? :eyeroll:

Cobblemaniac
06-20-2018, 02:12 AM
So, with just a couple of days left until the event starts, let me take a guess on patch notes:

- NO Ult Water Disaster
- NO Water Relic weapons
- NO Hades Awakening

Do you think I'm getting too skeptical or too realistic with these predictions by now? :eyeroll:

It's probably safe to say that the catastrophes will be pushed back accordingly, as are the relic weapons...

Awakened Sol's burst effect, if I remember what Bear said, wasn't actually implemented day 1 of her release, so probably isn't late. Yet.

Maintenance? Meh. It's nutaku.

BlazeAlter
06-20-2018, 02:15 AM

- NO Ult Water Disaster
- NO Water Relic weapons
- NO Hades Awakening

pls no

Slashley
06-20-2018, 02:23 AM
Awakened Sol's burst effect, if I remember what Bear said, wasn't actually implemented day 1 of her release, so probably isn't late. Yet.While I can't be certain, that's not what this page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&page=%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AB&age=27) says. They didn't even have Awakened Sol's Attack values, but they already had all Dark Res+ listed.

Cobblemaniac
06-20-2018, 03:01 AM
While I can't be certain, that's not what this page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&page=%E3%82%BD%E3%83%AB&age=27) says. They didn't even have Awakened Sol's Attack values, but they already had all Dark Res+ listed.

Well then. Don't mind if I snip this Blaze.

Bear
06-20-2018, 05:07 AM
Awakened Sol's burst effect, if I remember what Bear said, wasn't actually implemented day 1 of her release, so probably isn't late. Yet.

I don't think I said that.... :thinking: At least I remember trying to test the dark res up as soon as I AW'd her which was right away. I faintly remember something about a bug fix during one of the later patch note but that I'll need to dig it up later

Laventale
06-20-2018, 09:05 AM
Rankings are done, back to our regular schedule.

Thread pinned.

MagicSpice
06-21-2018, 12:32 AM
hope people got a lot of water eidolons, cause this is gonna be the first event one that gains her power from matching element eidolons..

(and i'm probably still gonna use Tiamat over her anyway)

Cobblemaniac
06-21-2018, 01:04 AM
hope people got a lot of water eidolons, cause this is gonna be the first event one that gains her power from matching element eidolons..

(and i'm probably still gonna use Tiamat over her anyway)

To be fair, there was a crap ton of water events building up to this one... if it's building up at all. Water mains that started around 3-4 months ago benefit the most, and anyone who mains water starting now... probably should give up :sweat:

After all, after this event there's gonna be a... :cool:

3.5 months dry season for water mains.

Brb kms

Laventale
06-21-2018, 05:51 PM
To be fair, there was a crap ton of water events building up to this one... if it's building up at all. Water mains that started around 3-4 months ago benefit the most, and anyone who mains water starting now... probably should give up :sweat:

After all, after this event there's gonna be a... :cool:

3.5 months dry season for water mains.

Brb kms

Fire got almost 10 months with no new fire events.

I guess Water can sit aside and wait for a while now.

Ikki
06-21-2018, 07:39 PM

Next Fire weapon is Horus anyways, still a few events away, unless you consider that blasphemy bow from adramelech as a weapon :joy:

Cobblemaniac
06-21-2018, 07:45 PM

Not saying they can't. Fire really got cucked hard, I can't imagine what life is like for fire mains all this time...

Next Fire weapon is Horus anyways, still a few events away, unless you consider that blasphemy bow from adramelech as a weapon :joy:

Adrammelech herself is a fire St Nicholas/ Reiki/ Amaru/ Icarus at least, so fire mains without % eidolons (like wtf, there's only like 3? Echidna Belial Fafnir lmao) rejoice a bit at least :neutral:

And don't forget the fire pride weapon too. Although that future 4LB is ass...

SlickFenix
06-21-2018, 10:57 PM
Illuyanka just seems really weak as an Eido. She has a ton of HP, but her total power is right around 2k. Doesn't really seem worth it to me to farm for her. Unless you are a new player and/or are lacking water Eido (but then you won't get much bonus from her anyways since her passive is based on how many water Eido you have equipped).

Aidoru
06-21-2018, 11:57 PM
Can auto ultimate, so that's really all the matters to me. Regular overdrive hits like a truck though.

Also tried out ragnarok, not sure how difficult it was. Thor's paralysis landed and it pretty much died without doing anything.

Delete
06-22-2018, 12:12 AM
Illuyanka is bugged? Any time I try to use Burst on her (Ragnarok), the game crush

Amak
06-22-2018, 12:20 AM
Two questions:
1. Is it worth equipping 5 water eidos(potentially sub-optimal) just for Illuyanka's effect? If no, is there any worth farming her? Granted, it won't be too difficult for me to get her, but I want to know if there is any potential benefits.
2. Is the SSR Gun with Double Attack/HP complete garbage? Or is there some worth getting it for future FLB?
I'm sorta maining Wind and Water so it's important to me to get any potential usefulness, but I still want to skip complete trash.

Cobblemaniac
06-22-2018, 12:20 AM
Illuyanka is bugged? Any time I try to use Burst on her (Ragnarok), the game crush

Works fine for me. Try mobile?

Also, yeah Illuyanka is a pain the ass AAB first turn. Gotta have to AAB in the boss stage :frown:

Edit: Well, I might as well do it for the bandwagon.

MAM FUCKING MON

Double edit: Wait what, the burst animations are all fucked up. My Sol was doing wind damage but with a light damage total, and the full burst had 2 Sols portrait :sweat:

Delete
06-22-2018, 12:26 AM
Burst worked on the 5th try.:cursing:

Slashley
06-22-2018, 12:40 AM
Two questions:
1. Is it worth equipping 5 water eidos(potentially sub-optimal) just for Illuyanka's effect? If no, is there any worth farming her? Granted, it won't be too difficult for me to get her, but I want to know if there is any potential benefits.I have made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) Though checking Iluyanka wasn't a primary function of this, so it's not very fluid for it...
2. Is the SSR Gun with Double Attack/HP complete garbage? Or is there some worth getting it for future FLB?
I'm sorta maining Wind and Water so it's important to me to get any potential usefulness, but I still want to skip complete trash.It is possible that it'll get a good FLB in the future, though this is probably like 1.5-2 years away. DMM FLBs do compress double-skills into one skill, and then give a new, third skill. If this third skill will be Assault, then the weapon will be good as FLB.

So if you're looking at the far, far, FAR future, then go ahead and grab it. It's just useless until FLB, and maybe even after.

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 12:42 AM
Illuyanka just seems really weak as an Eido. She has a ton of HP, but her total power is right around 2k. Doesn't really seem worth it to me to farm for her. Unless you are a new player and/or are lacking water Eido (but then you won't get much bonus from her anyways since her passive is based on how many water Eido you have equipped).

stats are weak, but her elem atk goes higher than any other event eidolon right now... assuming you can make all your subs water eidolons too.

closest you get is Reiki at 45%, who is still a viable option (along with tiamat and jack). but for raw damage increase Illya- i mean Illuyanka should be able to compete.

but considering how little it takes to MLB her compared to the previous events, why not just do it. worse case scenario, you can trade her for those orbs later on so you can eventually get a different (and probably better) eidolon

Mirage
06-22-2018, 01:06 AM
I'm sorta maining Wind and Water so it's important to me to get any potential usefulness, but I still want to skip complete trash.

If you really do want to get any potential usefulness, then you DO NOT skip anything, even trash. Because trash eido can be turn into orb, and trash weapon can be used as skill lvl fodder (SKill lvling is extremely expensive especially after FLB).
And "not it's not my main element" is not an excuse, eventually you will need 6 developed teams for 6 elements, dont skip anything you might need later on

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 01:12 AM
https://youtu.be/t2Z_iG10NeY

There is my Ragnarok run. It seems that Dizzy is really effective on her.

bigblackcock
06-22-2018, 01:27 AM
what the...is full burst bugged or something? everytime i tryto use full burst, i get nike's error message and have to refresh :/
it's totally ruined my ragna recording, so i'll try to record it later on when that bug is fixed. and the drop was good to... :
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/459619906502000653/unknown.png

Delete
06-22-2018, 01:56 AM
The same happened to me with the Burst on Illuyanka Ragnarok

bigblackcock
06-22-2018, 02:01 AM
ok, so i removed awakened sol from my team and full burst workd.
is the bug got fixed without maintenance or maybe the bug was caused because sol/non-thunder kami was in the front of the team? :think:

Cobblemaniac
06-22-2018, 02:20 AM
ok, so i removed awakened sol from my team and full burst workd.
is the bug got fixed without maintenance or maybe the bug was caused because sol/non-thunder kami was in the front of the team? :think:

Likely has something to do with Sol's burst. I've been observing really weird stuff in her animation. It first runs the regular animation for me, but for some reason it activates again and deals wind damage, and then there's a burst streak portrait with 2 Sols.

The crash might only happen with full bursts, what might be happening is that if you full burst, the game crashes due to trying to force in 6 portraits (cause Sol's one duplicates). The fix? Don't use Sol, or don't use burst (or full burst, it runs fine if you do a 4 burst or less)

Here's some screenshots of the fuckery:

Wind Sol confirmed! Kappa. Well I just want more versions of Sol's cuteness...

Notice it says full burst when I didn't even use Cthulhu's burst, her meter is still full. And double Sol.

Delete
06-22-2018, 02:24 AM
May be Sol. I use Awakened Sol on Thunder too. That's...a problem.

On the Update notes they say they changed some details on Awakened Sol. Maybe that bugged her. That can be a great problem for me; I use her on all teams save Fire.:cry:

Cobblemaniac
06-22-2018, 02:29 AM
May be Sol. I use Awakened Sol on Thunder too. That's...a problem.

On the Update notes they say they changed some details on Awakened Sol. Maybe that bugged her. That can be a great problem for me; I use her on all teams save Fire.:cry:

They literally just changed her skill names back to the old ones... something makes me suspect that the names before this update was literally just google translated.

Sunlight Kiln was returned to Sunlight Furnace++. I forgot what Alfrodull's was. And Caldoluche was changed to Caldo Luce++.

Just a name change can fuck up her entire burst to crash the game? Either I don't know the first time about game coding, or what the actual fuck Nutaku.

Delete
06-22-2018, 02:55 AM
Awakened Sol does the Burst 2 times; I just made a Full Burst with 4 Himes. So, if the burst is already a Full one, game fails.

nonsensei
06-22-2018, 03:53 AM
If you guys wanna see it in action:

https://youtu.be/UiR7zKkW8a8?t=1m47s

This shall be preserved for the future generation. :rofl:

Cobblemaniac
06-22-2018, 04:14 AM
And more overanalysis nobody asked for...

A Sol has her deserved dark resist burst effect now. I’m guessing they intended to implement the effect this update, but added in the wrong data values to give the bullshit we saw in my screenshots.

Ah well.

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 06:27 AM
i may have to leeroy jenkins it after all and go with just joan's regen as my only heal...

Unregistered
06-22-2018, 07:08 AM
there a way to avoid these 3 def up in start?my dmg go down from 11k to 3-4k , it is not fun fight her in turtle mode with the massive dmg from he NORMAL special messing up with my full burst

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 07:10 AM
there a way to avoid these 3 def up in start?my dmg go down from 11k to 3-4k , it is not fun fight her in turtle mode with the massive dmg from he NORMAL special messing up with my full burst

it's a scripted move she does at the very start and at 50% HP

get used to it too, cause there's other "trigger" moves that will be done from here on out in the game (the new water catastrophe fight has them too)

the way around it is to just hold off your burst until it's dealt with

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 07:41 AM
https://youtu.be/x_rnT1-braw

Did another run with my Light team this morning.

Frelas
06-22-2018, 08:19 AM
Is there a reason why they made ssr hammer much harder to farm than the ssr gun?

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 09:08 AM
Is there a reason why they made ssr hammer much harder to farm than the ssr gun?

Because it's the better weapon... That's my guess.

nonsensei
06-22-2018, 10:49 AM
It's pretty much random whether the cheap or the expensive one is good. There are times when both are lackluster & times when both might be worth it.. so, yeah.

Itoshira
06-22-2018, 11:28 AM

The only way I found so far to prevent this is to have her under Paralyze. I dont know if Charm also works, could be as it also prevents her from an action, but Paralyze 100% works.

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 11:30 AM
The only way I found so far to prevent this is to have her under Paralyze. I dont know if Charm also works, could be as it also prevents her from an action, but Paralyze 100% works.

But won't she just do it after it wears off?

Itoshira
06-22-2018, 11:32 AM

Since she is able to act again, of course she would be able to do it. If you manage her down to below 50% you only have to deal with one round of buffs and not two.

blubbergott
06-22-2018, 11:32 AM

She will, but by then she's dead.

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 11:36 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jIznYtr-mW6qoRc0T4U8pcnPKEjA7wxQK01S6MkBSXc/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, I can share this!

This is an Advent Calculator that I created and recently updated with the new exchange prices. I created it to know about how many runs and HEs I would need to use to collect all the items I desired. It works best with Ultimate runs, because that's the only one I run and have drop averages on. If you know the average of drops for other difficulties you can manually enter the drop rate.

I use it all the time and it works quite well. Anyways, I hope you guys find it as useful as I have. There is video instructions linked on the front page and instruction comments all throughout denoted by the black triangle in the upper right corner of a cell. Just hover over the cell and they will appear.

nazrin992
06-22-2018, 11:44 AM

Btw the time it wears off, she is most likely dead.

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 11:46 AM
Since she is able to act again, of course she would be able to do it. If you manage her down to below 50% you only have to deal with one round of buffs and not two.

That is not true. If you get her below 50% before she acts, she will apply the buffs on her first turn, then again on her 2nd. The 2 triggers, 1st Turn and 50% health, are independent of each other. You can see this in the first video that I shared on my Rag run.

Also, Charm will work at delaying her 1st use as well. She got delayed for 2 turns in my first video.

Itoshira
06-22-2018, 11:51 AM
That is not true. If you get her below 50% before she acts, she will apply the buffs on her first turn, then again on her 2nd. The 2 triggers, 1st Turn and 50% health, are independent of each other. You can see this in the first video that I shared on my Rag run.

Also, Charm will work at delaying her 1st use as well. She got delayed for 2 turns in my first video.

Oh really? Then I eat my own words and stand corrected. Havent watched the video and was thinking about usual trigger behaviour in this case. My bad.

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 12:05 PM
Oh really? Then I eat my own words and stand corrected. Havent watched the video and was thinking about usual trigger behaviour in this case. My bad.

No worries. I had the same thought as well until I actually went through it on my first run (which is the recording I shared). After she applied the first time I figured that since she was below 50% I should be good, so I used my Chaos Magic. Next turn she applied again :facepalm: Just had to brute force the rest.

nonsensei
06-22-2018, 12:43 PM
For some clarification, the keyword here isn't first turn, but first action. If I'm not mistaken this applies to all bosses who got some sort of trigger at the start of the battle. So yeah, as Slick said, if the boss first action is delayed, then it will still stick to the pattern.

W4RL0RD
06-22-2018, 12:49 PM
finally a full eido grid with 50% ele atk.

for people interested; the stat loss isnt too immense if you actually bothered to collect enough water SSR mbl for it; i lost around 1.5k or so power which should easily be made up for with the 10% extra (don't have mbl reiki) elemental attack

nonsensei
06-22-2018, 01:03 PM
I smell a hint of sarcasm here. Just the perfect dose.

HugMeTender
06-22-2018, 02:18 PM
Is it possible to farm every "important" item by doing Ultimate? Wondering if I'm gonna have to prioritize anything.

For me, unimportant would be things like enhancement, Magic Jewels, and the SR weapons (since full SSR is eventually possible)

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 02:51 PM
Yes, just look at one of my previous posts where I link my Advent Calculator. You can input the items you want to get (as well as AP and a few other things) and it will tell you how many runs and HEs you will need (well close to. It tends to calculate a little high by a few HE).

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 02:57 PM

Here is what it tells me I have left to farm. 54 runs for my Primary Goal, and 136 for the additional stuff as well.

HugMeTender
06-22-2018, 03:02 PM

Here is what it tells me I have left to farm. 54 runs for my Primary Goal, and 136 for the additional stuff as well.Holy crap, that's sick.

Slashley
06-22-2018, 03:43 PM
Yes, just look at one of my previous posts where I link my Advent Calculator. You can input the items you want to get (as well as AP and a few other things) and it will tell you how many runs and HEs you will need (well close to. It tends to calculate a little high by a few HE).By the way, WhatIconceal had made something similar many months ago (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=120472686).

I don't know which one is better, since I need for neither. I'm just going to farm the everliving shit out of the event and once I have everything, I'll have everything.

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 04:50 PM
By the way, WhatIconceal had made something similar many months ago (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=120472686).

I don't know which one is better, since I need for neither. I'm just going to farm the everliving shit out of the event and once I have everything, I'll have everything.

I created my original one right after they removed the 2 HE per day trick with Yata. However, I only had it shared there.

Mine takes into consideration your Total AP, Avg daily hours of sleep, daily cave runs, etc. And you can set priority to specific items.

I used to do that. Just run till I got everything. However I found that with drops and stuff I ended up with a lot of extra mats that I couldn't use. So I created the tool so that I wouldn't waste HEs and could know how many runs I needed as well as mats. Now I'm able to leisurely farm each day and average out my daily HE usage so that I end right on time with exactly what I need and as little excess/waste as I can.

Laventale
06-22-2018, 07:40 PM
Mine takes into consideration your Avg daily hours of sleep

Holy fuck.

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 08:57 PM
oh, if only every run could go like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1JbG9DCNkw

honestly, given that normal nuke she does, i'd rather deal with the raging one (hence the massive damage rush before turn 1), but this works too.

did record a ragnarok fight (only lost ramiel), but since i muted the music in-game before i recorded it, gotta wait til i add my own music

I'm just going to farm the everliving shit out of the event and once I have everything, I'll have everything.

that's my plan too. lots of good stuff and decent to amazingly low costs for them... so why not?

HugMeTender
06-22-2018, 09:09 PM
Thanks to Thunder being my strongest element, I can auto Ultimate and haven't lost yet.

Had a stack of Half Elixir so I've already farmed all the tickets, MLB Eidolon, and one of the SSR weapons.

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 09:54 PM
Thanks to Thunder being my strongest element, I can auto Ultimate and haven't lost yet.

Had a stack of Half Elixir so I've already farmed all the tickets, MLB Eidolon, and one of the SSR weapons.

I probably could auto it myself.... but AAB doesn't make the smartest moves (and therefore is slower) so AAB can go suck it...

don't mind AB though, since all I really need is attack for the first 2 waves anyway...

HugMeTender
06-22-2018, 09:56 PM
I probably could auto it myself.... but AAB doesn't make the smartest moves (and therefore is slower) so AAB can go suck it...

don't mind AB though, since all I really need is attack for the first 2 waves anyway...Yeah, it's a really bad AI. Water is the only element I can auto, I get destroyed in other events if I don't manual (or drop difficulty).

MagicSpice
06-22-2018, 09:59 PM
Yeah, it's a really bad AI. Water is the only element I can auto, I get destroyed in other events if I don't manual (or drop difficulty).

depends on what the gachas wants to throw at you really...

i could probably auto with my regular Wind, Light, and maybe Dark teams too, given the lineup for them (with dark just now getting Osiris as of about 10-15 minutes before this post).

when you get good kamihime and/or a good grid, ultimate is a cakewalk and sometimes even ragnarok (cause this rag fight wasn't too difficult really)

Delete
06-22-2018, 10:39 PM
The Raid ticked has the SR Kamihime of previous Raids, but not from Advents like Lu Bu or Guan Yu, right?
I began on the firsts days of November, so I have Cerydwen, Uzume, Cupid, Psyque, Rangda, Kishar and Atalanta.
From before, I lack Heimdall, Gabriel, Pale Rider, Balder...and exactly who more? How important are they now?

BlazeAlter
06-22-2018, 10:48 PM
The Raid ticked has the SR Kamihime of previous Raids, but not from Advents like Lu Bu or Guan Yu, right?
I began on the firsts days of November, so I have Cerydwen, Uzume, Cupid, Psyque, Rangda, Kishar and Atalanta.
From before, I lack Heimdall, Gabriel, Pale Rider, Balder...and exactly who more? How important are they now?

well these 2 dont exactly have release weapons like the raid himes so its kinda natural theyre not included in it..

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 10:52 PM

Yes, it is Raids only. So all the free SR girls from previous Raid Events are included in there. Advents are excluded.

SlickFenix
06-22-2018, 10:53 PM
https://youtu.be/s19SZyFO2ck

Since there was talk about AAB (Auto Ability Battle for those that don't know) I recorded one of my Ulti AAB runs. I like to land Snatch and I try to order my girls in a good order of abilities when I do it.

Unregistered
06-22-2018, 11:05 PM
Pre-Cerid Wen-wise, there's also Balor/Tezcatlipoca/Nodens

Heimdallr's SR filler.
Gabriel lasts until you no longer care for -12% def A-frame.
Balor's mainly for Evil Eye (debuff resistance debuff; overwrites vicissitudes of fortune IIRC), attempting Dazzle, and attempting Blind/15 seconds of Paralysis.
Tezcatlipoca's SR filler.
Baldr's shit.
Pale Rider's SR filler.
Nodens is if you really want a regen and a debuff cleanse in your water team.

A lot of the old raid SRs are basically filler, although Balor is really solid for SR.

MagicSpice
06-23-2018, 12:47 AM
Yes, it is Raids only. So all the free SR girls from previous Raid Events are included in there. Advents are excluded.

well these 2 dont exactly have release weapons like the raid himes so its kinda natural theyre not included in it..

even then, you had to trade items for them so i don't think they'd be there anyway...

Pre-Cerid Wen-wise, there's also Balor/Tezcatlipoca/Nodens

Heimdallr's SR filler.
Gabriel lasts until you no longer care for -12% def A-frame.
Balor's mainly for Evil Eye (debuff resistance debuff; overwrites vicissitudes of fortune IIRC), attempting Dazzle, and attempting Blind/15 seconds of Paralysis.
Tezcatlipoca's SR filler.
Baldr's shit.
Pale Rider's SR filler.
Nodens is if you really want a regen and a debuff cleanse in your water team.

A lot of the old raid SRs are basically filler, although Balor is really solid for SR.

depending on gacha luck, that filler might be there for a while...

i honestly still could use gabriel and nodens on my water team at times... and heimdallr (and guan yu) was buff slave duty for me and still can be

(plus gabriel is b-frame buffing so, stacks with A-frame like arthur's atk buff. give the girl more credit, her kit is actually quite solid)

Slashley
06-23-2018, 12:47 AM
--
From before, I lack Heimdall, Gabriel, Pale Rider, Balder...and exactly who more? How important are they now?Gabriel, Atalanta and Balor are probably the only ones that'll ever mater, out of pity SRs. Most of them are just garbage. Better than Rs sure, but that's it.
Since there was talk about AAB (Auto Ability Battle for those that don't know) I recorded one of my Ulti AAB runs. I like to land Snatch and I try to order my girls in a good order of abilities when I do it.You have Karin... :cry:

Shieun
06-23-2018, 02:43 AM
I tried to throw fire at rag Illu... It went better than expected...

https://youtu.be/gA8-Dgxcaxk

ladeda
06-23-2018, 03:59 AM
did the reduce the mats needed to fully limit break this event, seems a LOT lower..

blubbergott
06-23-2018, 04:11 AM
did the reduce the mats needed to fully limit break this event, seems a LOT lower..

If you get absolutely everything, it'll cost a few more gold mats than before, but that's just because there's way more stuff though you can get now. The items themselves are a lot cheaper.

MagicSpice
06-23-2018, 10:43 AM
I tried to throw fire at rag Illu... It went better than expected...

there's always someone that goes the madman route...

still, her HP isn't that much compared to a lot of other fights, so it shouldn't be too hard to pull off with a solid fire team, which you clearly have

JStar
06-23-2018, 01:50 PM
R Wind Team Vs. Illuyanka Ultimate

https://youtu.be/BZRgJI5VauQ

Thunder Team Vs. Illuyanka Ragnarok

https://youtu.be/GJYDiOCHn6Q

SlickFenix
06-24-2018, 12:00 AM
While I was at it.. I threw SR team at Ragnarok. A bit harder since they are missing a lot of debuffs and effects.

https://youtu.be/CjAirOsOF58

Shieun
06-24-2018, 12:13 AM
In before I decide to throw my SR girls at Illu... guess this one needs a bit of planning

nonsensei
06-24-2018, 02:13 AM
Been busy the last few days trying to deal with the boss with Rs, but seems impossible for me at least. Here you go a mowing down vid instead. :sweat:

https://youtu.be/Nh5pzZ1XQe8

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 03:45 AM
so,she only buffs herself 4 times total in the game?
then using a soul's debuff(chaos...) is key,right?

SlickFenix
06-24-2018, 04:11 AM
so,she only buffs herself 4 times total in the game?
then using a soul's debuff(chaos...) is key,right?

She applies 3 Def Buffs a total of 2 times through the battle. 1st one is on her 1st action and the 2nd is when she is at or below 50% HP.

JStar
06-24-2018, 04:53 AM
Wind Team Vs. Illuyanka Ragnarok

https://youtu.be/1FYuV5t3V4o

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 01:51 AM
I've only been playing this game fo about a week, so sorry if this is s noob question.

I was beating the illu expert quest, though sometimes I had to res near the end. Then yesterday I tried it, and died on the first mission, then had to res 5 times versus illu. She kept spaming 4k dmg attacks, like she never did before. I didn't make many changes to my team. I put illu as my main eido, replacing prison of ice, disaster, and used asmund as my soul, replacing van helsing.

What happened? Did they make the quest harder, is there a penalty for using illu as an eido against herself in a quest, or was the change to my team more drastic than i realized?

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 02:00 AM
I've only been playing this game fo about a week, so sorry if this is s noob question.

I was beating the illu expert quest, though sometimes I had to res near the end. Then yesterday I tried it, and died on the first mission, then had to res 5 times versus illu. She kept spaming 4k dmg attacks, like she never did before. I didn't make many changes to my team. I put illu as my main eido, replacing prison of ice, disaster, and used asmund as my soul, replacing van helsing.

What happened? Did they make the quest harder, is there a penalty for using illu as an eido against herself in a quest, or was the change to my team more drastic than i realized?

by the sound of things, one of two things have happened...

-either your stats (HP mainly) took too much of a nosedive
-you lost some debuffing or didn't maintain it. (even i don't take 4k in one hit on ragnarok unless the raging nuke went off)

try setting up your team to have as many atk and def debuffs as you can get. asmund might actually be better than van helsing in this case but it sounds like you need either a healer or a tank instead. as for what to set as weapons and eidolons, the usual applies (assault first, defender second).

and if you really need the HP, that disaster is gonna be better, especially if your assault values from your weapons is really low (cause then illuyanka won't give nearly as much output as she should). but if you are gonna use Illuyanka as your main eidolon, you have to have as many water eidolons equipped as you possibly can to get the most out of her, since a chunk of her power comes from that. she only gives 20% elemental atk without any other water eidolons in your setup, which is very low and can be outclassed by quite a lot of eidolons in the game

Here's an advice you probably won't like: NEVER res in any raid or advent event, let alone res 5 times. Save your gems.

forgot to add this in my reply....

at most, once is all you can really afford to do, but the trick to clearing content is trying not to use ANY revives....

If you have to revive, you probably shouldn't be doing that fight. go grind some more cause it shouldn't be too hard to get to the point of clearing Expert. last i checked, you need about 15k-25k atk rating with some good debuffing and that's easily done by getting high level kamihime and a decent grid, and they don't even have to be SSR and maybe even SR kamihime, but they need to be at least lv50 at that point

Cobblemaniac
06-25-2018, 02:14 AM

Here's an advice you probably won't like: NEVER res in any raid or advent event, let alone res 5 times. Save your gems.

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 02:28 AM
Here's my Ult run with wind.... and an R team... cause I wanted to clear both at once with the SR quest too....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_xevax-1E

and yeah, while the KP soundtrack is good, some of it gets old rather fast (i'm already over the music for this event). muting the music then adding my own kinda makes the feel of the game a little different too

SlickFenix
06-25-2018, 08:20 AM
Wanted to see how far I could get on Ability damage alone.

https://youtu.be/mYxwf0QRACg

SlickFenix
06-25-2018, 08:25 AM

The first thing that I can think of is that as a new player you most likely do not have a lot of skill levels on your Weapon grid, much less a full single element weapons grid. The elemental damage increase from the Eidolon Illuyanka isn't going to give you more atk power than from your Disaster Eidolon. Elemental attack really packs more of a punch once your Weapon Grid gives you around 90% bonus to atk. If it's lower, then a Character Damage Eidolon is going to be better (when comparing same percentages). So by removing that Eidolon you lost out on Atk power and HP. For now you may want to switch back to it until you get a bit stronger and more skill levels on your weapon grid.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 04:03 PM

Although for future reference, there are times when it's arguable to res during advent ragnarok. But only when that res guarantees victory, as then you're effectively making a trade of 100 jewels for 1 core (or 2 cores if you haven't gotten the first clear reward yet). For that to be a worthwhile trade, you need to understand exactly what you're getting out of it and why you'd do it. And it'd be for very situation specific reasons, so the general rule is still don't res in raid/advent events.

For the unregistered asking the original question; ignore what I just said above. Just completely forget about the resurrection option for the time being.

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 07:11 PM
Although for future reference, there are times when it's arguable to res during advent ragnarok. But only when that res guarantees victory, as then you're effectively making a trade of 100 jewels for 1 core (or 2 cores if you haven't gotten the first clear reward yet). For that to be a worthwhile trade, you need to understand exactly what you're getting out of it and why you'd do it. And it'd be for very situation specific reasons, so the general rule is still don't res in raid/advent events.

For the unregistered asking the original question; ignore what I just said above. Just completely forget about the resurrection option for the time being.

it's not like they'd be able to handle ultimate, let alone ragnarok given the fact that they're having trouble with expert....

they honestly should be more focused on leveling kamihime until they can clear expert. once you can clear expert regularly, it's not too hard to at least get the eidolon and the cheaper SSR weapon

QXZ
06-25-2018, 07:14 PM
can someone explain the mechanics of boss to me? whats the best way to deal with the AI in this one?

thanks!

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 07:25 PM
can someone explain the mechanics of boss to me? whats the best way to deal with the AI in this one?

thanks!

from what i found out, she does the buffing on turn 1 and after losing 50% HP. this does affect orb count so if they're at full orbs, you can avoid getting nuked as long as you lower her HP to 50% or less that turn.

you can dispel the buffs with cleanse abilities (like Sol's or Cassiopeia's). one of these seems to lower regular damage, one seems to lower ability damage, and the third lowers ALL damage. you pretty much lose at least 75% of your damage output when all 3 buffs are up, but removing one can make a round of attacks suddenly do much more damage, but not the regular amount. she pretty much buff stacks to make the fight longer

best way to bypass this crap though is to just nuke the ever loving crap out of her BEFORE the buffs are on her and while they're off her. save your bursts and damaging abilities for those points... if you're strong enough, you might outright slaughter her on ultimate and even ragnarok since her HP is low

lastly, her raging nuke can debuff your combo rate in some form, but the normal nuke is more dangerous as it can outright kill two or maybe more of your team easy (if you're lucky, no one will take more than two hits, which averages out to about the damage of her raging nuke). personally, i think it's easier if you keep her out of normal, but even a tank might not save you so only sure-fire (non-paralyze) bypass is to get Awakened Gaia and have her focus skill take all the damage. she shouldn't take any damage from that as it counts as 1 attack and it defends for up to 3 attacks

other than that, do the usual, debuff atk and def on her, blind her if you can, dizzy if you can (might interrupt turns, but it does work more than usual), paralyze if you can (Thor's key skill really).

QXZ
06-25-2018, 07:57 PM
ah... i guess auto battle might not work unless i got an overbuffed team. >.<

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 08:34 PM
ah... i guess auto battle might not work unless i got an overbuffed team. >.<

and it still might not work cause the AI sucks for AAB....

it goes in order of 1st skill on your first slot, then 2nd on first slot, and so on...

meaning chances are, it won't do the optimal way by buffing yourself, debuffing your enemy, then nuking them.

better to go manual in that situation

Aidoru
06-25-2018, 08:35 PM
You don't need an overbuffed team, in fact, having a strong team could only make it more difficult for auto battles because you'll kill all the trash mobs with their skills and you won't have anything avaible for the boss.

I can auto battle no problem with my thunder team, which consist of D'art with her Charle's Blaster (which you can buy from shop if you had farmed mats) and 4 R himes with 2 SSR's in the sub, which honestly wouldn't make a difference if they were 2 more Rs or SRs. I use R himes becaus they have less skills and focus on those without damaging skills, so I get several turns in for cooldowns before reaching the boss. While I have several SSR weapons, the only one I have maxed is D'art's gun which is HP, not a single assault weapon I have is maxed skill and 3 of them aren't even max breaks, so a properly leveled SR set would probably be just as good as mines.

Though I've swapped over to my dark team now to level Hades using Beelzebub's skill to put everyone in rampage to save my skills for the boss for auto battle.

SlickFenix
06-25-2018, 11:21 PM
from what i found out, she does the buffing on turn 1 and after losing 50% HP. this does affect orb count so if they're at full orbs, you can avoid getting nuked as long as you lower her HP to 50% or less that turn.

you can dispel the buffs with cleanse abilities (like Sol's or Cassiopeia's). one of these seems to lower regular damage, one seems to lower ability damage, and the third lowers ALL damage. you pretty much lose at least 75% of your damage output when all 3 buffs are up, but removing one can make a round of attacks suddenly do much more damage, but not the regular amount. she pretty much buff stacks to make the fight longer

Sorry Magic, I gotta call you out on this. It is wrong.

The first part, is more just wording. She buffs on her First Action, not Turn 1 (because you can Dizzy her or Paralyze her and she won't act on Turn 1 and it may not be until Turn 2, 3, 4, etc. for her to get her first action). Then she buffs again on her next action after reaching 50% health. If you get her at or below 50% before she even gets her first action, then her next 2 actions in a row will be to cast all 3 of those Buffs.

The next part. About the buffs. This is from JP Wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A4%E3% 83%B3%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A5%E9%99%8D%E8%87%A8 %E6%88%A6#r0b48e3b):

General The biggest feature of this boss is the damage cut which stretches 3 pieces at the same time. It has a cut rate of 70% for 2, 45% for 2, and 20% for 1, and it will not disappear easily even if you attack ( 3rd sheet 20 times 2 sheet 25 times 1 sheet Attention is required since 35 attacks are necessary and will not disappear with the lapse of time!

Basically all 3 buffs are straight Damage Cuts. 25%, 25%, then 20% for a Total of 70% Damage Cut and they don't expire with time. When you remove the 1st one there is 45% cut remaining, and if you can remove 2 you will have 20% damage cut remaining. You don't have to have Chaos Magic to remove them. You can brute force through them, 20 hits, then 25 hits, and final one is 35 hits. But who is really going to do that... Chaos Magic and similar abilities are best, unless you can just wipe her out on turn 0.

nazrin992
06-26-2018, 12:04 AM
You don't have to have Chaos Magic to remove them. You can brute force through them, 20 hits, then 25 hits, and final one is 35 hits. But who is really going to do that... Chaos Magic and similar abilities are best, unless you can just wipe her out on turn 0.

Me :joy:. Too lazy to change to CM.

nonsensei
06-26-2018, 12:54 AM

thanks!

I'm sorry, but I can't leave this without getting pointed out:
>comes to the thread that explains the boss mechanics & gives recommendations in the first post
>asks what the boss mechanics are & how to deal with it
OK.

Ikki
06-26-2018, 01:03 AM

thanks!

Really? just *Facepalm*

Cobblemaniac
06-26-2018, 01:48 AM
Really? just *Facepalm*

I'm sorry, but I can't leave this without getting pointed out:
>comes to the thread that explains the boss mechanics & gives recommendations in the first post
>asks what the boss mechanics are & how to deal with it
OK.

Umm, benefit of doubt and let's say dude needed a rephrase because he still didn't understand OP? :neutral:

blubbergott
06-26-2018, 02:11 AM
Umm, benefit of doubt and let's say dude needed a rephrase because he still didn't understand OP? :neutral:

Are you implying he's that stupid? Not nice, dude ...

Cobblemaniac
06-26-2018, 02:20 AM
Are you implying he's that stupid? Not nice, dude ...

Nope.

10 characters.

Mraktar
06-26-2018, 02:36 AM
I guess that Ilyanka eydolon is just a pile of orbs, nothing more - if you have Tiamat, she is much better, if you don't have Tiamat - you can't fill grid with water eydos anyway so don't bother about her, at least before both ssr weapons and apotheosis are bought. Btw, i like idea to get 20 HE for 3+3+0+0 each, i can get much more mats if use them for ulties.

Slashley
06-26-2018, 03:13 AM

thanks!It's very much a do-or-die fight, sadly. If you're struggling, just understand that unleash EVERYTHING right off the bat. If you get her to 50% or a bit more, just attack her twice normally. She'll use her first two turns to buff up. Then Dispel her once and you should be good... hopefully.

I find this fight really, really stupid since you either have the damage output to do it, or you don't. There is very little room to maneuver.

AznSamsung
06-26-2018, 04:54 AM
So let me understand this ... dont get the double atk weapon ... but get the other ssr one ...

Slashley
06-26-2018, 05:03 AM
So let me understand this ... dont get the double atk weapon ... but get the other ssr one ...If you have to choose, yes. GET the Hammer, as it is good.

Everything else? Eh, if you can, farm it all and store it. But at the moment, it doesn't look like there is a use for them. Notice that there are 3k Jewels, 20 pots and 10+10 books you might want to consider farming.

Mraktar
06-26-2018, 06:43 AM
I can see no reason not to get gun. I don't know any water hime with so high base multihit that they could get a penalty from high DATA on weapons (like Cybele U), just some with coulpe turns guaranted triple hit like Atlanta. So it will be less usefull then assault, but still give some buff. And it's still medium defender too so things are not so bad. Yes, hammer is better, but price is very high. If you can farm a lot ulties - get both weapons, else - get at least a gun if you can't get mlb hammer. Eydolon is garbage, just pile of orbs, Tiamat is much better. Don't forget to get 20 HE.

Slashley
06-26-2018, 07:01 AM
-- So it will be less usefull then assault, but still give some buff.--While it's better than a pure Defender weapon, it just is not good enough without Assault. You're better off with a Disaster Assault SR than the Gun, most likely. And most likely because we don't know exactly how much the Rush gives you.

As such... don't get the Gun if you're tight on farming time. The only use for the Gun is that in like 2 years, it might become a triple skill weapon with FLB, meaning that it'd be Defender/Rush/Assault (hopefully). Then it'd be really good. Until then? It's garbage.

blubbergott
06-26-2018, 07:16 AM
I can see no reason not to get gun. I don't know any water hime with so high base multihit that they could get a penalty from high DATA on weapons (like Cybele U), just some with coulpe turns guaranted triple hit like Atlanta. So it will be less usefull then assault, but still give some buff. And it's still medium defender too so things are not so bad. Yes, hammer is better, but price is very high. If you can farm a lot ulties - get both weapons, else - get at least a gun if you can't get mlb hammer. Eydolon is garbage, just pile of orbs, Tiamat is much better. Don't forget to get 20 HE.

Sure, get it! It's cheap and any SSR fodder you can get will be nice for FLB. Though unless you really really need that defender: don't LB it, since any SR assault will outperform it.

Mraktar
06-26-2018, 08:15 AM
While it's better than a pure Defender weapon, it just is not good enough without Assault. You're better off with a Disaster Assault SR than the Gun, most likely. And most likely because we don't know exactly how much the Rush gives you.

As such... don't get the Gun if you're tight on farming time. The only use for the Gun is that in like 2 years, it might become a triple skill weapon with FLB, meaning that it'd be Defender/Rush/Assault (hopefully). Then it'd be really good. Until then? It's garbage.

If you're tight on farming time or can't farm ulties, just experts - just remember, that gun is 4-5 times cheaper then hammer. If you can farm a lot - you may get them all. Disaster assault is better... i highly doubt about it, it's just 1.5k attack. Defender is not so bad - i need at least 2 because dead hime deal zero damage + rush adds at least some damage. If you're a whale and/or play from release and already have full grid of SSR/ couple assault SR- then you may say that gun is not good enough and you don't need it, but if you don't have full grid of water weapons - it's still much better then off element, little less damage then disaster sr (13% assault vs 500+ extra attack + some DATA) +has extra hp . For example, i play from jan and in water element i have SSR Tiamat bow and Vritra sword, 3 MLB assault sr and 1 LB2 disaster glavie. Ok, i could get Rahab weapon (i picked eydo instead). It's still leaves a lot of free slots filled with for example Kuyuki bow or pride gun to be replaced with hammer and gun, and grid will not be filled yet .

SlickFenix
06-26-2018, 08:31 AM
If you're tight on farming time or can't farm ulties, just experts - just remember, that gun is 4-5 times cheaper then hammer. If you can farm a lot - you may get them all. Disaster assault is better... i highly doubt about it, it's just 1.5k attack. Defender is not so bad - i need at least 2 because dead hime deal zero damage + rush adds at least some damage. If you're a whale and/or play from release and already have full grid of SSR/ couple assault SR- then you may say that gun is not good enough and you don't need it, but if you don't have full grid of water weapons - it's still much better then off element, little less damage then disaster sr (13% assault vs 500+ extra attack + some DATA) +has extra hp . For example, i play from jan and in water element i have SSR Tiamat bow and Vritra sword, 3 MLB assault sr and 1 LB2 disaster glavie. Ok, i could get Rahab weapon (i picked eydo instead). It's still leaves a lot of free slots filled with for example Kuyuki bow or pride gun to be replaced with hammer and gun, and grid will not be filled yet .

But now we have WaRag, so getting the SR Atk weapon is much easier and less time consuming. So, just doing some math. I upped the Difference in Atk to 600 between the Gun and SR weapon. If your Kami have more than 4,615 base attack, then the SR weapon will be better. 600/0.13

MagicSpice
06-26-2018, 09:08 AM
if you're able to sell off the gun to trade for those kaisers later on, then it's worth getting... all non-assault SSR will be if that's the case

blubbergott
06-26-2018, 09:25 AM
if you're able to sell off the gun to trade for those kaisers later on, then it's worth getting... all non-assault SSR will be if that's the case

That's eidolons, not weapons.

On another note, here's a Rag run with R-team. Have fun watching me be confused with no clue what the different skills do (I could've sworn Cherubims 2nd skill was rage down). Tlalocs solo towards the end was another highlight. Grid still needs more work, but thanks to Kirin, it's already performing alright with ~80%. In hindsight, so many things that could've been played better, but was my first run and end was kinda fun, so figured I'd upload it anyways. More interesting than a stomp after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lagAB_MIGGE

Slashley
06-26-2018, 11:32 AM
If you're tight on farming time or can't farm ulties, just experts - just remember, that gun is 4-5 times cheaper then hammer.--Doesn't matter when it's garbage vs. something actually good. A 0-star Hammer will probably perform better than a LMB garbage.

I've made a damage calc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) with a quick "is this a better weapon?" checker (which sadly doesn't support Rush since we don't have proper data on it), why don't you see for yourself just how bad base atk is? More is of course better, but if you've been playing for a month or two, the other sources of base atk simply overshadow the gains when compared to Assault from weapons.

As such - you'll generally only want Assault weapons in your grid. At the moment, dual-skill Atk/HP weapons are still fairly rare, so you might need one or two Defender weapons. But Water is starting to have several now (two from Events), so you shouldn't need to do that. In the future, you absolutely DO NOT want anything in your Grid that isn't Assault (and Prides are Assault), because there will be 50%+ HP also available from dual-skill weapons, entirely knocking out the need for Defender weapons. While that's... still a fair bit away, really, do NOT go for the garbage Gun just because "it is cheaper." There is a perfectly fine SR Glaive with Assault which will perform better than the Gun - while being a ton cheaper to boot!

MagicSpice
06-26-2018, 05:09 PM
Sounds like a pick and choose your battles thing then.

I'm just stockpiling mats anyway. Ult runs are 3.5 mins or less for me anyway

HugMeTender
06-26-2018, 08:48 PM
I've farmed everything except for the eyes (can't do Rag without huge luck, or elixir) SR enhance mats, SR weapons, and gold books.

Everything else is done.

Cobblemaniac
06-27-2018, 02:40 AM
I've farmed everything except for the eyes (can't do Rag without huge luck, or elixir) SR enhance mats, SR weapons, and gold books.

Everything else is done.

SR weapons are pretty cheap and recommended to go for IMO, considering how much better they make your life skilling up weapons.

ARCHON
06-27-2018, 03:56 AM
So I'm kinda a noob at this and I've got to ask, whats the best way to farm certain mats?. Like, I can only do Expert difficulty and am now basically rich in the shells but I want to farm scales so I can purchase the Soul Points. Should I just continue with Expert or is it better to go back to advanced?

Delete
06-27-2018, 04:04 AM
On Advents, always grind the most high difficulty you can.

Edit: I understand that on the beginning, you really need all the Souls you can, but on the long way, is better to farm the weapons and leave the Soul Points for last.

Cobblemaniac
06-27-2018, 04:12 AM
So I'm kinda a noob at this and I've got to ask, whats the best way to farm certain mats?. Like, I can only do Expert difficulty and am now basically rich in the shells but I want to farm scales so I can purchase the Soul Points. Should I just continue with Expert or is it better to go back to advanced?

Do what you can. Go as high difficulty as possible, but where you can clear it. This is the general rule for advent events.

For your future reference, below contains advice for general content (non event) and 2 other events.

First, raid events, possibly the easiest one for you... if you have enough seeds on hand (recommended 200+). Jump into any public raid, get a couple of hits in and grab the rewards. Even when you hit once, you'll still get the full rewards (outside of MVP and sub-MVP). The only thing to watch out for is... don't be a dick and enter ragna raids with 19/20 ppl and still more than half HP, or something similar.

Union events are... well I hope you find a good union, that is all that makes the difference in your getting all the rewards in the event (plus a good ranking, therefore more rewards). Well, that and your individual PP, but that improves as your setup improves. The only thing you need to optimise is really measuring the AP to grail ratio. Currently it's more worth to solo Standard Lilims, and more worth to assist Expert Lilims. Always join a Lilim raid hosted by your union member.

Annnnnnd general. Rule of thumb for farming elemental materials is go ultimate. The lowest drop rate of gold chests (tier 3+ materials) in there is 2, compared to a whopping 0 in expert. Due to the possibility of getting cucked by RNG, my recommendation is run the level that guarantees you get stuff at least.

Accessories are straightforward. Farm the highest tier you can manage.

Raid disasters/ catastrophes are an interesting case. My recommendation for levels below ragnarok at the moment is to solo standard before farming expert, considering the platinum chests they drop don't differ by a lot. Then, touch ragnarok when you're able to do at least a decent amount of damage before dying (being able to stay alive while the boss is below 75% HP is a good starting point), and at this point solo is probably out of question until you get a better setup. As for joining these raids, ragna obviously gives you the best stuff, but stick to the rules of not being a dick. ESPECIALLY for water ragna. If you wanna know why, check out the elemental catastrophia info dump thread... or you can ask for an explanation here.

ARCHON
06-27-2018, 05:32 AM
Do what you can. Go as high difficulty as possible, but where you can clear it. This is the general rule for advent events.

For your future reference, below contains advice for general content (non event) and 2 other events.

First, raid events, possibly the easiest one for you... if you have enough seeds on hand (recommended 200+). Jump into any public raid, get a couple of hits in and grab the rewards. Even when you hit once, you'll still get the full rewards (outside of MVP and sub-MVP). The only thing to watch out for is... don't be a dick and enter ragna raids with 19/20 ppl and still more than half HP, or something similar.

Union events are... well I hope you find a good union, that is all that makes the difference in your getting all the rewards in the event (plus a good ranking, therefore more rewards). Well, that and your individual PP, but that improves as your setup improves. The only thing you need to optimise is really measuring the AP to grail ratio. Currently it's more worth to solo Standard Lilims, and more worth to assist Expert Lilims. Always join a Lilim raid hosted by your union member.

Annnnnnd general. Rule of thumb for farming elemental materials is go ultimate. The lowest drop rate of gold chests (tier 3+ materials) in there is 2, compared to a whopping 0 in expert. Due to the possibility of getting cucked by RNG, my recommendation is run the level that guarantees you get stuff at least.

Accessories are straightforward. Farm the highest tier you can manage.

Raid disasters/ catastrophes are an interesting case. My recommendation for levels below ragnarok at the moment is to solo standard before farming expert, considering the platinum chests they drop don't differ by a lot. Then, touch ragnarok when you're able to do at least a decent amount of damage before dying (being able to stay alive while the boss is below 75% HP is a good starting point), and at this point solo is probably out of question until you get a better setup. As for joining these raids, ragna obviously gives you the best stuff, but stick to the rules of not being a dick. ESPECIALLY for water ragna. If you wanna know why, check out the elemental catastrophia info dump thread... or you can ask for an explanation here.

Thanks for the tips.

Mraktar
06-27-2018, 05:41 AM

I can agree with Cobblemaniac, but i want to add something. Higher difficulties have much better loot/stamina ratio so there is no reason to farm lower difficulties (just do quests /jewels for first kills). As you can farm only experts, not ulties - you can't get everything, so you must set your priorities.
1) eydolon is garbage, Tiamat is much better. It's only a pile of orbs for future shop, not more.
2) get assault sr sword - it's very cheap and effective.
3) get 20 HE - if you will spend this HE on even experts, you will have much more mats
4) forget about jewels - you may spend leftovers there, but 3k jevels are expencive
5) you must try to get MLB hammer, but it's very hard. Gun is cheap, but not realy good. If you can get at least LB1 hammer - do it.
6) soul points - spend only leftovers t1-t2 mats there, you will be limited in t3 mats on experts.

Unregistered
06-27-2018, 07:06 AM
did they increase the drop rate of those rainbow chests?

SlickFenix
06-27-2018, 08:04 AM
did they increase the drop rate of those rainbow chests?

I don't think so. I've only gotten 1 this entire event so far.

SlickFenix
06-27-2018, 08:12 AM
Currently it's more worth to solo Standard Lilims, and more worth to assist Expert Lilims. Always join a Lilim raid hosted by your union member.

Cobble, it depends on what context you are speaking. "In General" as you said this advice is, then Starting and clearing your own expert is usually better than Standard Lilim (The last Union Raid was the only exception that I remember where farming standard actually had a possibility of returning more grails). In this users case, as a newer player, he should farm the Lilim that he can clear himself, which will most likely be the Standard one for now. As soon as he's able to clear the Expert one, then he should. From there it's just testing each difficulty as each union event starts to see which one produces more Grails. Typically it will be the Expert.

Slashley
06-27-2018, 08:36 AM
-- Typically it will be the Expert.We're... not sure about that.

It looks like Lust followed the same drops as the previous Lust. If other Union events will follow in suite, then most of them will be better in Standard and only a few notably better in Expert. But Jap wiki hasn't documented these drops at all, so we have no idea was that the way that shit worked in DMM or if this is some Nutaku original shenanigans.

SlickFenix
06-27-2018, 08:39 AM
We're... not sure about that.

It looks like Lust followed the same drops as the previous Lust. If other Union events will follow in suite, then most of them will be better in Standard and only a few notably better in Expert. But Jap wiki hasn't documented these drops at all, so we have no idea was that the way that shit worked in DMM or if this is some Nutaku original shenanigans.

I watched the drop rates on each one as well. There was only 1 maybe 2 that were better in Standard. I should have kept my numbers around. Maybe I can dig them up from my union discord. And yes, it does seem to be following the same pattern as our first go at these events.

noctis1991
06-27-2018, 09:40 AM
Hi All, new to this game. Just to clarify we can't exchange more than 1 Iiiuyanka?

BlazeAlter
06-27-2018, 09:43 AM
Hi All, new to this game. Just to clarify we can't exchange more than 1 Iiiuyanka?

You can get 5 copies total of the eido, then about 4 for each weapon

Unregistered
06-27-2018, 09:59 AM
It looks like you can only exchange for just 1 copy because the price changes each time. So you exchange for one, that gets replaced with the next one at a higher price, then you exchange for that one, then that gets replaced, and so forth, until the aforementioned totals.

MagicSpice
06-27-2018, 01:22 PM
It looks like you can only exchange for just 1 copy because the price changes each time. So you exchange for one, that gets replaced with the next one at a higher price, then you exchange for that one, then that gets replaced, and so forth, until the aforementioned totals.

^This

Which makes the SSR Gun special cause it's listed as 4 copies (but still is the 2nd most expensive thing to get all of, first being the 3000 magic jewels you can trade for)

bmj420420
06-27-2018, 01:41 PM
^This

Which makes the SSR Gun special cause it's listed as 4 copies (but still is the 2nd most expensive thing to get all of, first being the 3000 magic jewels you can trade for)

Uh don't you mean the Hammer? Because the gun is pretty cheap.

MagicSpice
06-27-2018, 02:15 PM
Uh don't you mean the Hammer? Because the gun is pretty cheap.

Yeah, I got that backwards. Sorry

Delete
06-27-2018, 02:21 PM
It's me, or the drop of the silver material, the Flying Fins, is low, and nearly always is the last material you need to buy?

MagicSpice
06-27-2018, 02:28 PM
It's me, or the drop of the silver material, the Flying Fins, is low, and nearly always is the last material you need to buy?

I seem to be burning B1 mats fastest...

Then again, the priority stuff uses a lot of them anyway. The drop rate on gold stuff seems to falter to me though

Hypnos
06-27-2018, 03:22 PM

It's the material you use the most, it all depends on what you buy from the shop.

Aidoru
06-28-2018, 06:47 AM
Aside from running Ragnarok, I'm more or less done with only some soul P left and the enhance mats. Probably could have finished a lot earlier but stopped using elixirs after day 2. Surprisingly, found 4 extra SR weapons and 2 extra copies of Illuyanka as drops during those days. Was thinking D'art was finally working her stuff but half of the drops were with my dark team not using D'art.

Slashley
06-28-2018, 06:51 AM
-- Surprisingly, found 4 extra SR weapons and 2 extra copies of Illuyanka as drops during those days.--Meanwhile, I'm entirely done with the event (including all Soul P) and all I've gotten is one extra SSR Gun and one extra Illuyanka.

nonsensei
06-28-2018, 06:54 AM
Meanwhile, I'm entirely done with the event (including all Soul P) and all I've gotten is one extra SSR Gun and one extra Illuyanka.

Ditto for farming process with 3 SR axe drop.

blubbergott
06-28-2018, 07:40 AM
Meanwhile, I'm entirely done with the event (including all Soul P) and all I've gotten is one extra SSR Gun and one extra Illuyanka.

Meanwhile I'm pretty much done and am now finally at 1 SSR drop (Illu) out of the 11 advent events I completed.

Cobblemaniac
06-28-2018, 07:43 AM
Meanwhile I'm pretty much done and am now finally at 1 SSR drop (Illu) out of the 11 advent events I completed.

I wonder how many 0s we'll see in the advent event drop rate if we actually get our hands on the coding...

blubbergott
06-28-2018, 07:44 AM
I wonder how many 0s we'll see in the advent event drop rate if we actually get our hands on the coding...

haha, probably quite a couple. I'm feeling kinda conflicted about the my streak ending. :P

Slashley
06-28-2018, 07:59 AM
I wonder how many 0s we'll see in the advent event drop rate if we actually get our hands on the coding...Probably none, as drops are rarely written like that in code. It's not impossible, but it's more probable it's written as something like 1/255 instead of 0,003921.

Cobblemaniac
06-28-2018, 08:00 AM
Probably none, as drops are rarely written like that in code. It's not impossible, but it's more probable it's written as something like 1/255 instead of 0,003921.

Fair enough.

Then, I expect the denominator to be huge :neutral:

SlickFenix
06-28-2018, 10:22 AM
I attempted to do a Turn 0 Rag kill.

https://youtu.be/MS2S2u_lvcY

Unregistered
06-28-2018, 04:10 PM
I already have all souls available in the game, and almost everything from this event (not interested in more than one hammer). Is it worth to exchange for more soul points? What is the purpose to keep getting more soul points at this point of the game when there is nothing more to unlock?

Delete
06-28-2018, 04:17 PM
Not all players are veterans; there are beginning players all the time. And, on the long future, there will be use to the Soul points to enhance the Souls, but I don't have much info on that.

nonsensei
06-28-2018, 04:17 PM
I already have all souls available in the game, and almost everything from this event (not interested in more than one hammer). Is it worth to exchange for more soul points? What is the purpose to keep getting more soul points at this point of the game when there is nothing more to unlock?

Future stuff. I think comes with 2nd anniversary, you will be able to use them to acquire MP(Master Point) which are used for unlocking new EXes for each soul & you will also be able to distribute them to give each soul new passives with each soul having their specific passive trees. You don't exactly have to go out of your way to farm SPs coz you won't be using them all, but make sure to exchange the leftovers.
On a side note, MP can also be gained with exp, but requires a shit ton of exp.

Slashley
06-28-2018, 04:32 PM
I already have all souls available in the game, and almost everything from this event (not interested in more than one hammer). Is it worth to exchange for more soul points? What is the purpose to keep getting more soul points at this point of the game when there is nothing more to unlock?Once you have nothing else to buy, might as well buy the Soul Points.

Is it worth farming for, once you have all the Souls? I doubt it.

MagicSpice
06-28-2018, 11:21 PM
I decided to take someone else's lead and threw light at it myself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0AR0pGpSb0

My grid is also here if anyone wants to see it:
https://i.imgur.com/OYUNOTx.jpg

I doubt you'll need soul points as they haven't tossed new souls on the DMM side for who knows how long (it's dead like the storyline)....

So, that's more for newer players to catch up really... i'd honestly get the SSR gun before the Soul points cause I don't need soul points while there might be a chance to use the gun later on if they start FLB-ing the advent weapons.... in order of priority, everything else is worth more than the soul points if you don't need any soul points

sure that gun is stuck being HP and DA for a while (if not forever) but it honestly would get used sooner than the soul points and that's saying something...

Ikki
06-28-2018, 11:30 PM
I doubt you'll need soul points as they haven't tossed new souls on the DMM side for who knows how long (it's dead like the storyline)....

So, that's more for newer players to catch up really...

Again speaking uninformed, SPs are needed on dmm not because of new souls but because of new EX skills and passives, you need SPs to buy MPs, dont refer to future content if you arent fully aware of it.

MagicSpice
06-28-2018, 11:38 PM
Again speaking uninformed, SPs are needed on dmm not because of new souls but because of new EX skills and passives, you need SPs to buy MPs, dont refer to future content if you arent fully aware of it.

i was aware of MPs, but not how you obtained them...

an error on my part, but you're jumping the gun a bit with the "taboo thing"

SlickFenix
06-29-2018, 12:46 AM
I made a run with R Team vs Ragnarok. It was certainly challenging.

https://youtu.be/jHkm6dOpqpI

Also, perhaps in the future when talking about future content you may want to start it off with "As far as I know" or something to that effect when you're not totally sure about it. It would certainly avoid some of the after comments and may turn them a little more constructive. By stating things in absolutes like that you're making people believe that they are true, and being an active and a Prominent poster on these forums means that people usually will believe whatever you say and rarely fact check it. I believe that you want to help people and give them good advice, just be careful on your wording.

nonsensei
06-29-2018, 05:34 AM
Well.. ran out of time. Can I have my "You tried" badge? :neutral:

https://youtu.be/YZDuwLWz9l0

I didn't even realize I had Daphne's burst ready before she died. Not that it would have influenced the outcome. :sweat:

blubbergott
06-29-2018, 06:02 AM
Well.. ran out of time. Can I have my "You tried" badge? :neutral:

Poor Kushinada though, you monster! ....

Ginger D Arc
06-29-2018, 07:06 AM
Sacrifices were made.

nonsensei
06-29-2018, 07:31 AM
Given her personality & that ability set, she basically calls for it.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/403657615504179212.png?v=1

MagicSpice
06-30-2018, 10:56 AM
I ran out of time myself, cause i was trying to get more than 700 magic jewels (hell, i spammed the crap out of ult at work on my downtime). i still net all 5 copies of illuyanka, all 4 copies of the SSR hammer, all 4 copies of the SR assault weapon, and even 2 copies of the SSR gun cause collection purposes (my water grid is flooded with assault now anyway so i'm not gonna need the gun unless i use D'Art... until i get the relic weapons)

Given her personality & that ability set, she basically calls for it.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/403657615504179212.png?v=1

she just wanted to love nike.... and any other girl which is a lot....

now that i think about it, she just wants a harem like the MC...

Ginger D Arc
06-30-2018, 12:04 PM
I completely cleaned this event out.