PDA

View Full Version : New nutaku game - Naughty Kingdom

Ramazan
06-22-2018, 11:34 AM
Its in pre-reg atm. You can feel the booty calls aura from the game even if you didnt know its made by same developers. Game looks alright with a fancy puzzle mechanic but as a retired booty calls player i can see how difficulty gets increased to impossible values as you play the game, paywall starts and turning into talking simulator.

Hentai aspect is barely any different than booty calls, tho this one seems to be animated better than that and art is definitely improved. Its sad how a fantasy themed game can turn into a dating sim.

Anyway, to play it until game released fully, just use a vpn extension for your browser with Canada, Netherlands or Romania locations, there are few more countries but these seem to be popular ones as vpn locations. I'm using zenmate and browsec at all times with no problem.

https://www.nutaku.net/games/naughty-kingdom/

Arkinum
06-22-2018, 10:27 PM
Thank you for insight. I will probably avoid this title like a syphilistic plague....

Keyen
06-24-2018, 08:11 AM
Yep, again a shitty game. The pay wall is somewhere at the 3rd world, where the game is telling you "fuck you, now you have to pay" with a ridiculous level where you have blocks and half of the screen is destroyed each time.

I guess it's worse and worse starting from there.

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 08:26 AM
Well game itself isnt shitty but devs are $$$ scumbags. Still looks less p2w than BootyCalls.

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 12:06 PM
It looks like the paywall may be at level 4.5, the Fire Devil boss, who is extremely OP compared to previous fights. I was really hoping to at least get the 3rd girl before giving up on this game, has anyone managed to beat him without spending money?

Hentaika
06-25-2018, 05:33 AM
Gonna post some tips about grills like gifts, chats for extra gold(gonna mention in a much more compact way, but it should be understandable):

Correct chat gives 30 gold instead of 15, Every 5-6 correct chats grill answers you 1 question you can choose out of 3 and you get 50 exp(!) with her.

Correct gift gives double relation points, wrong gift gives half... avoid giving the negative gifts at all costs and try to only invest the liked gift... there are enough girls to probably cover most types of gifts rather early.

1) Lycia - likes Perfume, dislikes jewelry

Bard chat - tell her you are good singer.
Far from capital - real life, tell the nobles
Virgin guard - no proof
No sex - respect like sister
Dream about sex - dreaming doesn't affect virginity
Fell in love - ages ago
Stories of you - part of guard
Queen's mother beautiful - most beautiful ever seen
Biggest fear - daemon gets too strong + never being able to lead peaceful life(questions are slightly altered but you can't confuse them)
Girl on battlefield - don't care guy or girl
Fisting - nothing you should know
Think about me - strong and independent
Lost virginity - fucked hundreds.

2) Ikini - likes jewelry, dislikes perfume

Knight vs mage - arrogant
Away from academy - real life, do whatever you want
Think about me - I like you a lot, esp tiny ass
Convinced to journey - castle and harem
Favourite way to have sex - let me show you
Play with magic - grab my wand
Favorite body part - wet pussy
Dreamed about me - what we have done
Biggest fear - not tasting pussy
Lost virginity - don't remember
Hair color - I like it, change if you want
Hair - dull, spice it up a bit
What do you want - suck real nice
Can't live without - monster cock
Stories of you - queen sucks cock

3) Laela - likes flowers, dislikes sweets

Play with yourself - sometimes, prefer pussy
Private tutor - we already started
Part of harem - also happy
Hot bath - make you wet
Perfume - fresh wildflowers
Pleasure a girl - let me show you
Stepfather - he treated you well
Sexy woman - I am looking at one
Stories of you - old king
Wear in bed - nothing
Girls in harem - 20-30
What do you want - lock you up
Biggest fear - nothing
First impression - just had to save you
Member of harem - breath of fresh air

4) Pela - likes perfume, dislikes sweets

How many you slept with - many
Part of harem - talk with me
Redeem yourself - make human side stronger
Pleasure a girl - fuck you for hours
Perfume - smells like pussy
Demon takes over - unlikely to happen
Wear in bed - pussies
First impression - suspicious
Sexy woman - don't care, open up
Play with yourself - all day

5) Yve - likes flowers, dislikes perfume

Hair - public hair
Dreamed - fucking tiny ass
Shaved or natural - heart
More experienced - combine exp
Wear in bed - nude
Sexy woman - delicate wings
Perfume - fresh wildflowers
Different positions - answer physically
First impression - excited

6) Sugita - likes jewelry, dislikes flowers
First impression - hot as hell
Part of harem - suck monster cock
Favorite body part - pussy
Paid for sex - imagination
Perfume - smells like pussy
Sexy woman - big tits, big butt
What do you want - fight
Touching - different ways

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 03:16 PM
Anyone beat 4.5? Its ridiculous.

Hentaika
06-25-2018, 05:01 PM
I am getting pretty close most of the tries(tried 3 times atm) - would easily do it if I invested 9 gems into it or used some items.
Gonna try again when I get to 125 HP so I can actually recover enough to survive 2nd hit...
The approximate minimum requirements would be: 5 dmg, 3-4 recovery, 125-150 HP, 5 moves.
Easy mode would be 6 dmg, 175 HP, 1 armor, 3-5 recovery and 5 moves.

If I had same luck I sometimes had before - this would be pretty overkill even as it is... the tricks to battle in this game are:
1) Always aim for 3 or 4 in a row even if it takes you 2-3 turns.
2) You can rush blue, which means the amount of kills you need is lowered... an overkill + a 5 stack of blue is pretty much instant stage win.(rushing blue is useful for boss stages like that but should be avoided at all costs on easier stages so you can farm more gifts)
3) The priority for spending coins are: Damage(this one should always be the most expensive to buy for you) > Turns(buy it when it's cheaper than dmg) > Health/Armor(health 1-2 levels below the damage and armor becomes higher priority when you get to around 200 HP) > Recovery(2 levels below dmg) > Keys(2 levels below dmg if you want to rush the game - 1 below dmg if you want more efficient farming)

makinaz
06-25-2018, 10:05 PM
If you are having trouble you just need to take a break from quests and spend time spamming conversations for gold.
It's a bit of a time gate, but if you don't want to spend any money it's just necessary.
I got to the end of the current content in just 2 weeks for free, and I over farmed AND missed a couple days of playing.
There's no paywall, it's a very easy game if you grind it out here and there.

Also the prioritization above is all wrong.
Focus on keys #1 and swords #2. You want your swords to be enough that you can kill stuff without trouble, but you want your keys to be overwhelmingly high so you can get quality gifts to raise affection for more gold. You can get by with low sword level, but you will quickly lose the ability to free girls if you progress the game very fast. My keys were double my sword levels all the way until world 6, then I caught up sword a little because I had three rows of gold+purple gifts in excess.

Also if you are absolutely destroying all the enemies it makes it hard to farm lower stages for gifts. The later girls need affection well into the thousands, you need to be able to farm X-1 or X-2 stages efficiently. You don't want to smash the monsters so hard that you get 2x blue tiles, you are trying to drag out the stage so you get the most gifts possible every play. Usually freeing 2 girls is enough before the game starts endlessly spawning monsters only. You want your keys to be the highest tiles you have, so you can regularly fire off keys worth at least 500, and up to even 5k. Combining all the chests and making them into 30-40 will always give you purple and gold gifts.

When you get to world 5 you should buy the 10k upgrade for Strategist (more turns). The cost after that is pretty wild, don't worry about it for a while.
I beat world 6 with 150 HP. Every now and then I felt it was too low, 200 is probably enough.
Damage reduction isn't all that useful until you get to tier 3-4, and that costs crazy amounts.
The recovery tiles are also pretty terrible. I think mine are only worth 3. Couldn't care less, very low priority.

If you wanna rush the game just go full swords, strategist, hp. But you won't have much for affection by the end of it.

Hentaika
06-26-2018, 07:38 AM
Wait, wasn't the game out in beta for only 5 days or so? Oo

makinaz
06-28-2018, 01:13 PM
Wait, wasn't the game out in beta for only 5 days or so? Oo

It's been out since Mid-May. It wasn't even listed for soft launch regions for some reason.

Hentaika
06-28-2018, 03:02 PM
oh, I see XD

Well, got stuck in the 5.18 now.. really, splitting the field in half removes any strategy element the game may have had and hands your balls to RNG... the boss kills you in 2 hits unless you spend unreasonably much to withstand 3 hits....
The only way to win it is pretty much to BOTH have enough attack to kill him in 2 turns(not too rare with some RNG) AND gather 10 stack of blue(or 5 if you get very lucky with reds, but you probably won't gather ~300 atk with 2 lines) within this time... essentially this requires the same side of field to double buff the blue stack twice AND have enough attack to finish it off..
magnet booster makes it pretty much trivial but the fact that game absolutely demands that you use booster or face unreal odds is pretty shit...

makinaz
06-28-2018, 10:24 PM
Magnets are super OP. All the power ups are definitely pretty ridiculous.
I do agree there are some stages I felt they were absolutely necessary.
Fortunately you only need them on maybe three or four stages through the whole game unless you upgraded poorly or rushed too fast. And you can get more of them pretty easy thanks to daily quests.

Hentaika
06-29-2018, 03:12 PM
Honestly the double power thing is even more powerful as it's pretty much a value from nothing while magnet is value from board....
Even the cost of the double power is 4 times that of other power ups... but magnet is best out of other cheap boosts... and the anti trap seem like the most minor...

EDIT: beat last stage in the game, which is 7.16...
Took me under 2 weeks, so the approximation of 2 weeks for that if you do it more or less active should be fine....

End stats you MUST have for decent chances in 7.16 are:
Armor 1, Health 225(this lets you survive 2 hits of boss attacks)
Damage 10+(10 or 12 is pretty much what you want, 11 won't help much)

My stats were: 200 health, 1 armor, damage 11(so pretty much worse case scenario) and I could still do it using only 1 booster.

That's about it... last stage is all about hoping for many blues, using magnet + swap boosters to get 3 in a row of blues worth a total of 5(so 2/2/1 or 3/1/1) and getting instant complete in up to 3 turns(or more if you can kill 1 > get purple/green > get enough attack for killing boss 2nd time and finishing him then)

Worlds 3, 5, 7 last bosses are the main obstacles where you almost MUST use boosters to win. World 4 is a bit hard, so might need as well...
World 6 is very easy and only needs a bit of luck, rushed it immediately after grinding shit tonn to beat world 5....

Unregistered
07-21-2018, 05:56 AM
Can't you dress your girls? It feels dumb going through the story with girls naked all the time.

Build that wall!
07-21-2018, 10:11 AM
Is this a reskin of Tiles and Tales?

w.w.w.youtube.com/watch?v=6oLdf-ci2JM

Hypnox
07-21-2018, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know if their is any more scenes for Lycia or is it a story requirement? I'm in world 3 and got her to max XP, three stars, and filled in her facts sheet but haven't had an H scene with her, or does she really not have one?

VeryVoodoo
07-21-2018, 02:34 PM
Does anyone know if their is any more scenes for Lycia or is it a story requirement? I'm in world 3 and got her to max XP, three stars, and filled in her facts sheet but haven't had an H scene with her, or does she really not have one?

Probably like Alyssa from KH (in that she'll never get one). :D

makinaz
07-21-2018, 06:57 PM
Is this a reskin of Tiles and Tales?

w.w.w.youtube.com/watch?v=6oLdf-ci2JM

Damn, unregistered detectives never cease to amaze me.
I wouldn't call it a reskin but it is pretty much a clone.
The biggest difference is that there are no coin tiles in Naughty Kingdom and you earn no coins for playing stages (without a daily quest)

Currently she does not have one.
The game currently ends at 7.16 and she's still adamantly refusing to have sex.

Hypnox
07-21-2018, 09:04 PM
Probably like Alyssa from KH (in that she'll never get one). :D

Haven't completed the story yet but that seemed to be the way it was shaping out.

Currently she does not have one.
The game currently ends at 7.16 and she's still adamantly refusing to have sex.

Thanks for answering.

Tears
07-24-2018, 07:27 PM
5.18 is diffcuft

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 12:43 AM
Anyone know how to get healing shrines to appear? I've been trying to complete a quest about using 30 of them, but only got 12 throughout the day; this is with me checking every couple of hours. Could have probably finished by now if it appeared every battle -.-

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 02:17 AM
Surprised that some people think it's as challenging as they claim. I've been playing for a week, haven't invested any $$$ into the game what so ever and managed to beat the current final stage and have the last girl. (for the time being.) It's not that hard of a game, you may have to wait some to upgrade skills sure but it's not behind a paywall at all. Think before you move. Upgrade your skills, and of course pray to RNGesus to have your back.

Yamemai
07-27-2018, 10:38 AM
Anyone else not receive any quests today?

Also, agree with ^; it's not that hard, just slow.

Tears
07-28-2018, 06:24 PM
yes, i pass map 5.18

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 12:49 AM
What's the best way to beat stage 5.18?
What skill levels are required?

Tears
07-29-2018, 02:00 AM
What's the best way to beat stage 5.18?
What skill levels are required?

HP >=250
Atk>=12
Reduce dam >=20%

Best way is colect more blue heart

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 05:12 AM
I'm quitting this game very soon.
Spent 40 dollars on it,
Thing is super easy,
but is counter intuitive and a total joke at the human mind that seeks pleasure and achievement.

***It happens almost every time and I need to address this issue.***

Usually the Unchained Key Girl pops up at a certain time stamp.
Problem is, she won't show up if the game detects that you have nice stacks of Keys Tiles / Present Tiles (yellow)

She will most likely pop 1st right after the 1st mob.
That way, the game says "f*** you you don't have enough Present Tiles" -> you'll Unchain the girl but get a dirt bag Present 10 - 17 pts.

2nd show up could be after 2nd or 3rd mob usually.
You still didn't had enough moves to have a good amount of keys or gift tiles to benefit for these quick visits of Unchained Key Girl.
So we'll be most likely be failing.

Where it gets messy:
I USE the frigging hammer(paid consumable)/Tile swapper to destroy blue tiles, from preventing to finish the level and gaining nice stacks of PURPLE/YELLOW tiles,
The level keeps on making monsters appearing one after another WHEN the Unchained Key Girl is supposed to at least show up a SECOND TIME!
I can go on for 5-6+ enemies without healing or Unchained Key Girl, and OF COURSE level decides to f***ing pop up blue tiles every even more.

IT'S NOT FUN
F*** THIS SHIT

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 05:16 AM
Spent 40 dollars on it,
Thing is super easy,
but is counter intuitive and a total joke at the human mind that seeks pleasure and achievement.

Problem is, she won't show up if the game detects that you have nice stacks of Keys Tiles / Present Tiles (yellow)

That way, the game says "f*** you you don't have enough Present Tiles" -> you'll Unchain the girl but get a dirt bag Present 10 - 17 pts.

You still didn't had enough moves to have a good amount of keys or gift tiles to benefit for these quick visits of Unchained Key Girl.

Where it gets messy:
I USE the frigging hammer(paid consumable)/Tile swapper to destroy blue tiles, from preventing to finish the level and gaining nice stacks of PURPLE/YELLOW tiles,
The level keeps on making monsters appearing one after another WHEN the Unchained Key Girl is supposed to at least show up a SECOND TIME!
I can go on for 5-6+ enemies without healing or Unchained Key Girl, and OF COURSE level decides to f***ing pop up blue tiles every even more.

IT'S NOT FUN
F*** THIS SHIT

Even worst,

Sometimes I play real smart to get lots of Purple Keys and Yellow keys,
I crit a "AMAZING" "LEGENDARY" Unchained Key Girl and it's a frigging Cake !!!!!!! 24 pts

24 pts divided by 2 coz for now all the bytches hates Sweets.

WTF 3X Ent.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 04:28 AM
Spent 40 dollars on it,
Thing is super easy,

Where it gets messy:

IT'S NOT FUN
F*** THIS SHIT
Like wow; why would you waste power-ups on farming? It only takes around 30 minutes of waiting to play a level again for Christ's sake.
6 minutes for 1 energy, and 1 energy = 1 diamond, while Hammers cost about 4 diamond a piece.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 02:35 PM
Spent 40 dollars on it,
Thing is super easy,

Where it gets messy:

IT'S NOT FUN
F*** THIS SHIT

This game obviously isn't for you with your impatience. Good thing there's other games for you to play instead. I have no problems unlocking the key girl more than half the time and I don't rely on unlocking her for gifts, you can get gift(s) from just completing the level... So why bother using power ups? If anything they should be used on a more challenging level to insure you complete that level.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 03:21 PM
This game obviously isn't for you with your impatience. Good thing there's other games for you to play instead. I have no problems unlocking the key girl more than half the time and I don't rely on unlocking her for gifts, you can get gift(s) from just completing the level... So why bother using power ups? If anything they should be used on a more challenging level to insure you complete that level.

I completely agree with you. Also tile swappers are probably better to use, since every now and then you're able to get a pretty good amount of yellows and swapping one of their positions will allow you to get a 3x a turn or two before the key event ends.

Tears
07-30-2018, 09:20 PM
I cleared map 7.16, not use item, not use diamon
What i wil do next

Tears
07-31-2018, 03:03 AM
What< new map

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 07:10 AM

I dunno man. I just thought that every level was a Orange gift potential.

LOL

I was wrong.

Now I realized that to play smart, you invest skill in level you see there's great potential. If the level is throwing at you too many Blue tiles, too many mobs hitting you hard, or tempting 4 - 5 Red tiles combos (Attack x2) -> you just move on and finish it quick.

But getting Cakes from "EPIC" or "Legendary", Purple keys criticals is still dumb imo.

I'm farming non stop level 6.3 right now. I use Acid Traps from mob to reduce Blue Tiles and increase chances on building great stacks YELLOW/PURPLE.

;)

Thanks for the hints guys.

SJetStream
08-01-2018, 01:14 PM
it seems imposible cause of the twin headed griffin, it does nearly 150 per attack and he has 190 hp, i cannot survive his second attack because my health is at 175, i cannot kill him fast enough because i cannot group up large amounts of tiles because of the fucking map divided in half, i have 7 damage, and if i want to level up my stats, it will take so much time, like double my health, double my damage, and take those resistance upgrades that costs 10k gold en more

HOW THE HELL DO I BEAT THAT FUCKING GRIFFIN (i have been playing almost 2 weeks and havent spent any dollar on it)

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 01:43 PM
it seems imposible cause of the twin headed griffin, it does nearly 150 per attack and he has 190 hp, i cannot survive his second attack because my health is at 175, i cannot kill him fast enough because i cannot group up large amounts of tiles because of the fucking map divided in half, i have 7 damage, and if i want to level up my stats, it will take so much time, like double my health, double my damage, and take those resistance upgrades that costs 10k gold en more

HOW THE HELL DO I BEAT THAT FUCKING GRIFFIN (i have been playing almost 2 weeks and havent spent any dollar on it)

Do dailies, and farm magnets. I'd suggest you wait the right luck in this level and calculate your probabilities right off the 1st moves.
I did it with 3 magnets. You could with 2 if extremely lucky.
Use magnet to multiply blue tiles, heal tiles and attack tiles.

Magnet will bring every tiles on board and teleport it to the selected tile in the multiplier field.

Good luck.

SJetStream
08-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Do dailies, and farm magnets. I'd suggest you wait the right luck in this level and calculate your probabilities right off the 1st moves.

Magnet will bring every tiles on board and teleport it to the selected tile in the multiplier field.

Good luck.

well, i didnt wanted to farm, hate that, but it seems that would be the case, thanks man

Kalis
08-02-2018, 06:56 PM
i did not get my daily quests today, its just say wait 22h for the next 2 dailys...why? is this normal or its a bug? It not so terrible but i must to know that i can decide if this game worth playing or buggy and waste of time.

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 10:20 AM
I dunno man. I just thought that every level was a Orange gift potential.

LOL

I was wrong.

Now I realized that to play smart, you invest skill in level you see there's great potential. If the level is throwing at you too many Blue tiles, too many mobs hitting you hard, or tempting 4 - 5 Red tiles combos (Attack x2) -> you just move on and finish it quick.

But getting Cakes from "EPIC" or "Legendary", Purple keys criticals is still dumb imo.

I'm farming non stop level 6.3 right now. I use Acid Traps from mob to reduce Blue Tiles and increase chances on building great stacks YELLOW/PURPLE.

;)

Thanks for the hints guys.

Glad you're figuring it out and that it's becoming easier for you. To anyone else having trouble, there are times where you'll hit a roadblock and you will have to farm gold by collecting/talking to your girls so you can upgrade skills to continue progress. Only extreme cases of lucky rng will you be able to bypass these roadblocks. We know the game can get hard but doable. I personally have focused on attack/health/move/armor upgrades. (primarily attack/health) I've totally ignored the key/hp heal upgrades. Good luck all and may rng be on your side.

yomama
08-03-2018, 05:10 PM
It looks like the paywall may be at level 4.5, the Fire Devil boss, who is extremely OP compared to previous fights. I was really hoping to at least get the 3rd girl before giving up on this game, has anyone managed to beat him without spending money?

i did, i just saved up money and powered up my attack tiles, no real money was spent

Tears
08-07-2018, 05:26 AM
Fin game

SJetStream
08-07-2018, 10:30 AM

Good luck.

Thanks men, i finally did it farming like a week, upgraded my damage to 10, my health to 225, used 3 magnets, and 1 revival, im glad this is finally over, and now i can have fun with Pela, the nun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , at this point, i have 200 gifts, so it would be easy to level her up

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Can anyone with the new girl post info like the one on the first page

Tears
08-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Can anyone with the new girl post info like the one on the first page

7, Okura, like pets - dislike flowers

wear in bed -- armor
have an orgy - huge pussy
walk away - of course i do
first impression - our party
pleasure a girl - i bet
slept with - virgin
prefer women - pussy is pussy
undress me - By the time
sexy woman - let me think
want to do with me - save the kingdom

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Thanks! I should've saved all my dogs..

SJetStream
08-08-2018, 02:46 PM
I recently entered the level 6 and i want to farm gifts in previous levels, cause in the current mission i am it is difficult to save the girls cause of my low key power, so i wanted to know if it is possible to go back to a previous map to farm

Tears
08-08-2018, 06:29 PM
I recently entered the level 6 and i want to farm gifts in previous levels, cause in the current mission i am it is difficult to save the girls cause of my low key power, so i wanted to know if it is possible to go back to a previous map to farm

No, you must start at 6.1

SJetStream
08-08-2018, 06:35 PM
No, you must start at 6.1

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 09:23 PM

These are great and thoroughly tested levels where you can sit and SPAM dailies with them or farm gifts.

I've got great pulls.

Currently farming 8.5 and it's amazing.

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 10:53 PM
So having just started the game, what is the best use for diamonds? Energy refill? I can't seem to see anything else really to spend diamonds on. But there might be something later that uses them, so saving them for that would be the smart thing to do. But most games I've played using them for energy refills is the right thing to do, and not to be tempted by quick other things.

So I figured I would ask those much farther in and experienced with ftp what is the best thing to do with them. Thanks! ^^

Dargor
08-10-2018, 11:00 PM
So having just started the game, what is the best use for diamonds? Energy refill? I can't seem to see anything else really to spend diamonds on. But there might be something later that uses them, so saving them for that would be the smart thing to do. But most games I've played using them for energy refills is the right thing to do, and not to be tempted by quick other things.

So I figured I would ask those much farther in and experienced with ftp what is the best thing to do with them. Thanks! ^^

I would say that it's better to spend your diamonds on power-up, like magnets. I haven't got that far in the game, but for me it's been almost impossible to beat some bosses without those items. Seriously, the 2-headed harpy was bullshit.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 07:14 PM

These are great and thoroughly tested levels where you can sit and SPAM dailies with them or farm gifts.

I've got great pulls.

Currently farming 8.5 and it's amazing.

Not having much luck with 8.5 here, it's always the green guy with one tile blocked

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Huh that's certainly different!

Also do levels always only cost 4 energy even later? And do you eventually get a cap raise on your maximum energy limit, or are you stuck at 20?

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Not having much luck with 8.5 here, it's always the green guy with one tile blocked

Not all runs are purple/orange potential.

The fact that you can freeze Blue tiles, Burn them, and the mobs don't hit that hard, this level is great.

Main strategy is to not stack enough Purples for 1st occurrence of the girl.

You stack Gifts tiles.

I've pulled Eggberts, Orange Nut, Orange Perfums.

It is manageable. But not all runs.

There's even a 2x Multiplier at times. I understand the mob that blocks sucks ass.

Keep on upgrading Health/and Purple Skills while on 8.5

You'll get there, trust me

SJetStream
08-14-2018, 11:46 PM
i was wondering if will i be able to fuck lycia and obtain a hentai pic of her in my gallery at some point of the game, if there is, tell me when, or tell me if it is imposible

Unregistered
08-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Level 6.3 7.4 and 8.5 are super nice yes.

But the coding is so punitive. The game will f*** you over most of the time.

I will admit that I use Consumables (Tile swapper or Hammer) at times to increase chances on getting Orange gift.
It's a bad habit. In my opinion, it's the only way to feel really rewarded. You use your tools to outsmart the game and increase your odds.

High risk / high reward kind of thing.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 11:39 AM
hey guys, got a quick question here with regards to the dailies, one in particular is bothering me, it states that I have to combines tiles for attacks, yet, the quest doesn't seem to be tracking properly, all other quests seem to, yet I can do any number of missions & the value on the quest doesn't increase, then sometimes it randomly will.

Is there any hidden requirement to this? I've sent off a support ticket to Nutaku, but not herd anything back.

Thanks for any info provided.

Tears
08-19-2018, 06:45 PM
hey guys, got a quick question here with regards to the dailies, one in particular is bothering me, it states that I have to combines tiles for attacks, yet, the quest doesn't seem to be tracking properly, all other quests seem to, yet I can do any number of missions & the value on the quest doesn't increase, then sometimes it randomly will.

Is there any hidden requirement to this? I've sent off a support ticket to Nutaku, but not herd anything back.

Thanks for any info provided.

you mean, Quest make 4- 5 title in a move or max title atk

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 03:04 AM
you mean, Quest make 4- 5 title in a move or max title atk

The one that reads combine tiles to increase their value, the pic does have an attack tile with the word 'max' on it, thing is, the quest did used to track ok before.

Tears
08-20-2018, 08:50 AM
The one that reads combine tiles to increase their value, the pic does have an attack tile with the word 'max' on it, thing is, the quest did used to track ok before.

You have to make combo atk title >= request number
P/s new area

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 03:31 PM
You have to make combo atk title >= request number
P/s new area

So if it gives me a goal of 500 I have to combine attack tiles to the value of 500? Sorry if I'm sounding dense here, but sometimes it'll add smaller amounts onto the goal & others not, this is why I'm getting confused as the last time it cam up, my target was 500 & after one mission it went to 250, the next 350 & then 480 where it stopped.

Tears
08-20-2018, 07:01 PM
So if it gives me a goal of 500 I have to combine attack tiles to the value of 500? Sorry if I'm sounding dense here, but sometimes it'll add smaller amounts onto the goal & others not, this is why I'm getting confused as the last time it cam up, my target was 500 & after one mission it went to 250, the next 350 & then 480 where it stopped.
It's right, because it not accumulating value
It is request value atk title you combie when you atk monster once
For example, the image below request me must combine atk title >=900 once when i atk monster

Bacon2018
08-20-2018, 08:48 PM
I cleared map 7.16, not use item, not use diamon
What i wil do next

Could you tell us your stats please?

Tears
08-21-2018, 03:33 AM
Could you tell us your stats please?

Present or when in 7.16

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 04:01 AM
It's right, because it not accumulating value
It is request value atk title you combie when you atk monster once
For example, the image below request me must combine atk title >=900 once when i atk monster

Ok thanks for all that, I must've been doing it without realising it for ages, thanks for taking the time to explain it to an idiot like me lol

Bacon2018
08-21-2018, 03:40 PM
Present or when in 7.16
When you were at 7.16. And if you don't mind, your current stats too, please.

Tears
08-21-2018, 06:02 PM
I passed map 9.20

Bacon2018
08-21-2018, 08:42 PM
I passed map 9.20

No real money?

Tears
08-21-2018, 10:27 PM
No real money?

No, i don't use any real money
Luckily, i complete full blue heart when finish boss

Bacon2018
08-21-2018, 10:31 PM
No, i don't use any real money
Luckily, i complete full blue heart when finish boss

That's great! If you don't mind, could you share your current stats please?

Tears
08-22-2018, 01:25 AM
That's great! If you don't mind, could you share your current stats please?
Here

Tears
08-22-2018, 02:12 AM
8,Narina - like pets, dislike jewerly

treat me -- mistreated
have an orgy - at a time
first impression - a rock
girl pleasure - ishow you
slept with - next the list
prefer women - pussy is pussy
sexy woman - let me think
go to bed - monster cock
perfume -- smell anything
member harem- your legs

Bacon2018
08-22-2018, 03:13 AM
Here

Thank you very much. It's very helpful to know how much I need to clear the game.

Unknown
09-19-2018, 04:54 AM
Play the previous game to get the present and save money so you can upgrade the skill
You need to focus on getting the 6th skill which is decrease the damage yo taken

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 02:04 AM

Just upgrade your stuff. Don't even need to pay for it, just talk to the girls and eventually you'll get gold that you can use to upgrade

SomeGuy
10-28-2018, 02:39 PM
So, anyone got Zecele's gallery?

qti
10-28-2018, 07:00 PM
yesterday unlock the nymph beating stage 10.24.

9 - Fayne the Nymph like cake dislike pet

...first impression of me --- I was overwhelmed...
...watching you have sex... ---...only stop long...
...stripping down... --- come on, let dance
...wear when you go to bed --- nothing
...favorite part of my body --- you beatiful hair
...pleasure a girl --- i know exactly
...ever join an orgy ---to invite to one
...like my perfume --- wildflowers
...to be tied up --- yes
...sexy woman ---looking at one

Finish the event and all questions.

entak
11-04-2018, 04:52 AM
I'm at 9.20, probably need to level up HP a bit (atm two hits and I'm dead):

However, I'm don't want to spend my boosters for a haloween task and I'm not able to skip this task - whenever I click on "Skip", popup with "Starter package" shows up. I have enough crystals though.. Any ideas? Do I need to spend my lovely 10boosters just to get event rewards?

qti
11-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Reach 10.36 he boss hit me with 288 damage only resist 2 hits with 40% reduction. Still not can pass he. But not give up; go to train and try again when have more stats. This my current stats.

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 04:55 PM
I beat that last boss 2 weeks ago with 27atk 675hp, and 30%dmgred. This setup gives you 3 turns to manage your board before going for the kill. Scrap upgrading heal stat.

General strat against bosses is to build the blue hearts to 10 in the first 2 turns while getting as much damage in. 3rd turn you finish it.

Tile swapper is very useful in getting hearts and attack tiles up through the triple/quad/penta tile interaction.

qti
11-13-2018, 07:17 AM
I beat that last boss 2 weeks ago with 27atk 675hp, and 30%dmgred. This setup gives you 3 turns to manage your board before going for the kill. Scrap upgrading heal stat.

General strat against bosses is to build the blue hearts to 10 in the first 2 turns while getting as much damage in. 3rd turn you finish it.

Tile swapper is very useful in getting hearts and attack tiles up through the triple/quad/penta tile interaction.

I do not have the tile swapper skill; but if the hammer and thanks to that almost achieve it happen twice. Now I just need a little luck in the distribution of the tiles at the beginning.

qti
11-14-2018, 10:00 PM
Finnaly finish he game this boss are the last one not more capter. The only what remain now are the events.

qti
11-17-2018, 01:52 PM
Almost finish the event and get new image.

qti
11-22-2018, 06:17 PM
It makes me or with each new event they reduce a day; and they ask for more and more things as an objective. The first was 5 days; then 4 and now with this last only 3 days to complete it.

qti
11-24-2018, 07:40 AM
Almost finish the event and if the reward is zecele unlock i guess what is worty the dificult the tasks.
The truth was not worth the prize was only 4000 of money and a necklace.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 04:49 PM
The truth was not worth the prize was only 4000 of money and a necklace.

Yeah that was lame.

And now the current event wants me to blow 20 combat items. That's most of my supply. I'll probably skip it with crystals, I just got the nymph so why not.

TeruzukiKai
11-29-2018, 09:54 PM
Anyone got Pela or Yve's scenes?

Tears
11-29-2018, 11:22 PM
Anyone got Pela or Yve's scenes?

if you mean own their scene or from event

TeruzukiKai
11-29-2018, 11:48 PM
if you mean own their scene or from event

Both, I want the 4 scenes they have + any story scenes

Tears
11-29-2018, 11:55 PM
Both, I want the 4 scenes they have + any story scenes

they have just 1 pic from event and i have it
i just 3/4 scene from their own scene

TeruzukiKai
12-01-2018, 12:37 AM
they have just 1 pic from event and i have it
i just 3/4 scene from their own scene

If you could pm me them, that would be great.

Mastrorso
12-01-2018, 09:20 AM
I'd like to have it too, I don't have time to do all the quest

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Fuck this game. Ridiculous how difficult it gets.

Gave it a second chance and it just got worse.

I get that I can get stronger by grinding but it's slow as hell and nothing in this game is worth it.

Those who are sticking through with it, I admire your spirit.

qti
12-12-2018, 07:38 AM
I think I have no chance in this event; too many requirements.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 08:21 PM
Well , just wanted to confirm the fact that this is indeed a pay to play game .
So I managed to beat all the levels ( with a lot of deaths and a lot of grinds ) and got the last girl .
Then Zecele came out , but only unlocked if you purchase her .
Well , ain't that something , I said .

The second of Christmas week event is ridiculous . " Defeat 550 enemies " ?? In just 7 days ?!
After grinding like hell , I realized that out of the three , this one I cannot achieve .
So I tried to use all the gems I've been hoarding to skip the mission ... And guess what ?

It opens up the Event Offer page , giving me an option to buy one of their offer packs .
I tried to skip that quest multiple times , but in the end ... The time limit is up , and I didn't get the exclusive scene . It forces you to buy the offer in order to skip the mission .

Then the third week Event Quest still had that exact same " Defeat 550 enemies " ... And all they give for that is 2000 gold , 2 boosters and a gift .

Well , it was fun while it lasted . I'm outta this game . Been there at the beginning , dumb enough not to realize that this game is just that desperate for money .

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 01:00 AM
Well , just wanted to confirm the fact that this is indeed a pay to play game .
So I managed to beat all the levels ( with a lot of deaths and a lot of grinds ) and got the last girl .
Then Zecele came out , but only unlocked if you purchase her .
Well , ain't that something , I said .

The second of Christmas week event is ridiculous . " Defeat 550 enemies " ?? In just 7 days ?!
After grinding like hell , I realized that out of the three , this one I cannot achieve .
So I tried to use all the gems I've been hoarding to skip the mission ... And guess what ?

It opens up the Event Offer page , giving me an option to buy one of their offer packs .
I tried to skip that quest multiple times , but in the end ... The time limit is up , and I didn't get the exclusive scene . It forces you to buy the offer in order to skip the mission .

Then the third week Event Quest still had that exact same " Defeat 550 enemies " ... And all they give for that is 2000 gold , 2 boosters and a gift .

Well , it was fun while it lasted . I'm outta this game . Been there at the beginning , dumb enough not to realize that this game is just that desperate for money .

Same here. The fall event they had (the Halloween pic with Naria) was the only one of these I've ever been able to complete because 1) the time limit was reasonable and 2) the requirements weren't batshit. I haven't touched the game in about a week and a half or bothered to finish the current final levels to get the nymph because I know there isn't going to be much to do after that except for these whack events :(. This was the first nutaku game that I've played that hasn't been ridiculously pay-to-win and it's disappointing that the newest content is only for players willing to pay. I really hope they have more content for non-paying members coming soon or at least make the event requirements somewhat more feasible because this is just wild. I've known for a long time that nutaku's whole thing is "spend coinz to see moar boobies XD" but between this and Tumblr's new NSFW policy maybe I'm just in my feelings rn :/

qti
12-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Not secure if is worthy expend 40 booster for a image what no have idea how is.

qti
12-26-2018, 06:38 PM
I prefer use my diamonds for the skip my all diamond 61 used what 40 boosters and i like the image.

qti
01-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Someone knows what is the correct reinforcement to use; I use several magnets and I do not discount the mission; The rewards are magnets so it does not make sense.

Tears
01-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Someone knows what is the correct reinforcement to use; I use several magnets and I do not discount the mission; The rewards are magnets so it does not make sense.

it is bug..........

qti
01-02-2019, 05:47 PM
it is bug..........

to late you asnwer me already use the 5 type 5 times none work:(.

qti
01-03-2019, 05:22 AM
Finnaly the task become fixed now work use magnet.

ShadowFTL
01-12-2019, 11:27 PM
This game grinding p2w hell. all events are titaly trash. 300 enemies in 8 days? Ridicliuos.

So may be there are some ways to see all ingame arts anywhere? On some sites or may be smb can send all of them in pm? As i want to drop this crap.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 07:32 AM

i did, but it requires luck as well as what skills you level up

qti
01-13-2019, 09:30 AM
This game grinding p2w hell. all events are titaly trash. 300 enemies in 8 days? Ridicliuos.

So may be there are some ways to see all ingame arts anywhere? On some sites or may be smb can send all of them in pm? As i want to drop this crap.

Actual event is now 600 enemies. already beat 15.

qti
01-13-2019, 09:31 AM
i did, but it requires luck as well as what skills you level up

I already beat full game now only doing event and maximize my skills for not remain nothing for do.
My actual status only for what like maximize the stats in game.

When i beat he game have like 500hp only and my attack like 20 attack 11 key 10 healing.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 10:56 AM
I haven't completed the whole game (on 9th level currently) just wanted to know if level 10 is the last level? or if there will be any more levels?

jet
01-26-2019, 12:15 PM
I haven't completed the whole game (on 9th level currently) just wanted to know if level 10 is the last level? or if there will be any more levels?

after i have kill the 10.36 with the new girl fayne, no its finish, i cant continue, must wait
have 15 attack, 17 key, 11 heal, 425 hp, and the last full

NixAvernal
06-09-2019, 04:56 AM
Is there a dump of all the art of the game somewhere?