PDA

View Full Version : [Event 49] Raid Battle vs Adrammelech

Kitty
06-23-2018, 04:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SI5btBi.png

Ah, the long awaited event... finally I can replace my Cthugha (inb4 finds Belial mid-event...)

Battles:

Of course, the damage varies between Expert and Ragna, and HP aside, they're pretty much the same.

Adrammelech is a pretty annoying enemy, similar to Typhon.
She clears one debuff (drowned?) and applies state abnormal tolerance up, as her "special move"

Normal Turn deals fairly small damage to water allies
Normal Overdrive deals damage to all allies and applies scorched, also buffing herself with continuous attack rate.

Raging Overdrive deals damage to all allies and removes ONE buff for ALL allies.
Once the HP drops below 50%, Adrammelech will release another all ally attack, that also comes with an instant death (2T) debuff.
Whether she's stunned or not, it'll happen.

Expert has 4M HP
Ragnarok has 12M HP (the highest we've had yet... bring your healers.)

Recommended Soul:

Arthur W/ Provisional Forest is recommended for the strong players.
Mordred, BP, VoF, etc
Hercules
EX ability Maidens Prayer (for those without Sol/Aphrodite)

Recommended Team(s):

Aphrodite
Cthulhu
Nike Unleashed
Ryu-Oh
Atalanta
Gabriel
Cupid
Sol
Asherah
Saraswati
Kushinada
Otohime

Rewards:

Now this time, the SSR weapon should be used as a FODDER, imo.
It has Inferno RUSH (Large) (Two-stage attack probability increase of fire attribute character)
Which can ruin Three-stage attack probability for characters like Daji/Dakki, Shingen, and also effect Union Events buffs.
A really useless skill to have.

Recommended to MLB the SR Assault, and use the SSR as a fodder for other weapons SL upgrade.
https://i.imgur.com/LyJ7mJz.png

New Limited Kami:

SSR Wind - [Sea Breeze] Poseidon
SR Water - [Cold North Wind] Boreas
SR Wind - Principality (Raid)
R Thunder - [Stormy Sand Beach ] Ignis

Event Missions:

https://i.imgur.com/8c1hBsw.png

Good luck everyone, sorry for drama on the previous thread! :)

nonsensei
06-23-2018, 04:22 PM
Her trigger ("special move") is being in drowned status. She will remove the drowned & apply resist up to herself, as far as I read it.
TL note: don't use Mordred/Pussydon & the likes with AAB, and if you manual, don't use the drowning skill.

*looks at rag mission* - I guess I won't have much problem with this

Kitty
06-23-2018, 04:37 PM
Her trigger ("special move") is being in drowned status. She will remove the drowned & apply resist up to herself, as far as I read it.
TL note: don't use Mordred/Pussydon & the likes with AAB, and if you manual, don't use the drowning skill.

*looks at rag mission* - I guess I won't have much problem with this

ah, that's quite handy dandy... thanks :kiss:
don't have Pussydon anyway, and plan on using Shingen/Herc

Aidoru
06-23-2018, 04:49 PM
Fire finally gets an event after so many months and the SSR weapon from the event is a rush skill only weapon. Wow.

Laventale
06-23-2018, 10:47 PM
WIND
PUSSY

bigblackcock
06-23-2018, 11:23 PM
Finally fire event- the SSR weapon is a crap lol
I'll probably keep using ifrit as main eidolon so I'll have character attack+attribute
But, it's finally time to test my water team, though I may have to bring Poseidon to the front so I can block her instant death thing.

Delete
06-24-2018, 06:18 AM
I could be angry by the horrible weapon...

But no

I am too exited to finally have a real Fire Eidolon. And soon Wrath and Horus will have real weapons. So...

The time, finally, has come. Fire is here. :love:

MagicSpice
06-24-2018, 10:46 PM
Wow, finally got a DA weapon....

And the rag fight is LIGHT?! All I need to do is swap Mordred with D'Art and throw VOF on her and I'm set! (or go Mordred with sniper and avoid using Outrage). Best team is about to kick some major ass....

also those eidolon stats are rather solid, plus given her buff, I don't mind if i do somehow make two MLB copies of her. I do have a 60% echidna but still...

also, i don't think that DA weapon is useless (especially not with 2300 attack), i think it's situational. I have Dakki, but I think i'll still grab that weapon since it's you know.... a very low % until you cap the thing (even then, large is like what? 5% at the max?)

nonsensei
06-24-2018, 11:56 PM
Wow, finally got a DA weapon....

And the rag fight is LIGHT?! All I need to do is swap Mordred with D'Art and throw VOF on her and I'm set! (or go Mordred with sniper and avoid using Outrage). Best team is about to kick some major ass....

also those eidolon stats are rather solid, plus given her buff, I don't mind if i do somehow make two MLB copies of her. I do have a 60% echidna but still...

also, i don't think that DA weapon is useless (especially not with 2300 attack), i think it's situational. I have Dakki, but I think i'll still grab that weapon since it's you know.... a very low % until you cap the thing (even then, large is like what? 5% at the max?)

Even an assault disaster weapon serves better than that crap. Just don't bother with it. The common sense is that you want some sort of assault(assault/pride) on every weapon on your grid, unless you happen to struggle with HP in which case you might consider a pure defender weapon or maaaaaybe two. That's it.

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 01:55 AM
Even an assault disaster weapon serves better than that crap. Just don't bother with it. The common sense is that you want some sort of assault(assault/pride) on every weapon on your grid, unless you happen to struggle with HP in which case you might consider a pure defender weapon or maaaaaybe two. That's it.

well then it leads to this:

what's the 2nd skill it eventually gets? cause that might make up for it

Kimoi
06-25-2018, 02:04 AM

No raid weapons have gotten flb so far.

Cake
06-25-2018, 02:06 AM

2nd skill on raid weapon?

Sasuga MagicuSpaizu

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 02:08 AM
No raid weapons have gotten flb so far.

aside from union ones, they're still technically raids

still, sounds like that weapon is only good for people who don't have much DA options, but have a high amount of assault.... if that's a thing...

hell, is there even a point to stop at with assault considering you can theoretically get up to 160% from weapons alone? (i do know HP increases cap at some point looking at the union raids, never went past 16k HP even with grids and grails giving over 140%)

nazrin992
06-25-2018, 02:11 AM

Look at the pic Kitty posted. It doesn't say anything about skill 2. And no, it won't get flb status at all.

Just extra fodders.

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 02:13 AM
Look at the pic Kitty posted. It doesn't say anything about skill 2. And no, it won't get flb status at all.

Just extra fodders.

then since you're gonna get an MLB copy from souls, trade mats for the shop trade later on then

still doesn't give a reason to avoid getting the thing

Ikki
06-25-2018, 02:15 AM
then since you're gonna get an MLB copy from souls, trade mats for the shop trade later on then

still doesn't give a reason to avoid getting the thing

No one said anything about avoiding it, avoiding it =/= putting it in your grid

Kimoi
06-25-2018, 02:22 AM
aside from union ones, they're still technically raids
Of course, sure. Bring up union events. Ignore the fact that every single union event SSR weapon has gotten FLB, while no typical raid event weapon has it.
By all means, throw them in the same bag if that helps you sleep at night.

still, sounds like that weapon is only good for people who don't have much DA options, but have a high amount of assault.... if that's a thing...

hell, is there even a point to stop at with assault considering you can theoretically get up to 160% from weapons alone? (i do know HP increases cap at some point looking at the union raids, never went past 16k HP even with grids and grails giving over 140%)
Never enough assault.

Also, I've seen DMM screenshots with over 25k hp.

nonsensei
06-25-2018, 02:27 AM
>HP
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOg2MzeUMAMijT3.jpg:large
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/407618465508098049.png?v=1

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 02:32 AM
So much for HP caps.... also

HOW IN THE ACTUAL BLUE FUCK DO YOU GET THAT MUCH HP?!

(maybe someone can solo the rag catastrophes like that....)

Slashley
06-25-2018, 02:34 AM
Let's say that some whale got to 10k HP base HP, which might be possible. Not sure. Anyway, that means he needs 400% HP.
That's Union event, so 100% get.
Maximum Defender from FLB weapons is 21% each, so 210%.
Double 40% Eidolons, 80%.
... he's still only at 390% HP modifier...

Honestly, I don't understand how that image has been made :sad:

Ikki
06-25-2018, 02:35 AM

(maybe someone can solo the rag catastrophes like that....)

If you mean dmm rags they are a pain in the ass to solo, but some people can solo them, if you mean our catastrophes, plenty of people solo them easily (and prefer to do so over sharing to randoms)

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 02:38 AM
Let's say that some whale got to 10k HP base HP, which might be possible. Not sure. Anyway, that means he needs 400% HP.
That's Union event, so 100% get.
Maximum Defender from FLB weapons is 21% each, so 210%.
Double 40% Eidolons, 80%.
... he's still only at 390% HP modifier...

Honestly, I don't understand how that image has been made :sad:

and that's still assuming they're getting large defender bonuses, cause some FLB weapons don't have that (i did remember seeing one that was assault, defender, then FLB got some 3rd skill).

also, they could have andromeda's HP weapon, but idk... (and maybe some from an assist skill, but i don't think those SSR have that)

nonsensei
06-25-2018, 02:41 AM

Pretty easy.. one year later grid + UE buff + double Mii. (Note that due to FLBs, full +99ed SSR grid players got a much higher base hp, so each % defender skills/passives will have a bigger value... oh, and let's not forget about the fact that it's LIGHT grid.)

Cobblemaniac
06-25-2018, 02:47 AM
Pretty easy.. one year later grid + UE buff + double Mii. (Note that due to FLBs, full +99ed SSR grid players got a much higher base hp, so each % defender skills/passives give will have a bigger value... oh, and let's not forget about the fact that it's LIGHT grid.)

Accessories too, anyone?

5 accessories, and I'm very sure a couple of whales in DMM pull that off just fine and dandy. Unless of course this screenshot was taken before 5 accessories.

Slashley
06-25-2018, 03:05 AM
Accessories too, anyone?

5 accessories, and I'm very sure a couple of whales in DMM pull that off just fine and dandy. Unless of course this screenshot was taken before 5 accessories.Those are more HP, sure. But 5x Ancient Accessories is about 1k base HP total, so it's not a free ticket to 10k base.
Pretty easy.. one year later grid + UE buff + double Mii. (Note that due to FLBs, full +99ed SSR grid players got a much higher base hp, so each % defender skills/passives give will have a bigger value... oh, and let's not forget about the fact that it's LIGHT grid.)What does Light have to do with it?

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 03:08 AM
Accessories too, anyone?

5 accessories, and I'm very sure a couple of whales in DMM pull that off just fine and dandy. Unless of course this screenshot was taken before 5 accessories.

hell, is it even possible to die with that much HP and a solid team?

in fact, i see why the content is getting to a much steeper power creep curve...

but getting back on point, what does the free SR kami from this even do?

nonsensei
06-25-2018, 03:10 AM
Light have to do with it?

Easier access to assault/defender weapons. Light is known for having a shit ton of them.

*sigh* Didn't mean to drop a fking bomb. That's obviously just a l'art pour l'art thing with hp in center. No need to overthink it.
I already got ~8k base hp on light team with no FLB, 2 0* hime weapon, 1* Phoenix bow & 2* 2nd Nicholai sword + only half of my grid being +99. You can go beyond 10k with ease if you're a freakin' whale. And also forgot to consider the premium eidolons that got way higher hp stat most of the time than event ones (not to mention possible kaiser grid).

Oh, and final note: 5 accessory slot for light is impossible even currently, as still no high rag for light.. and this pic was taken before those rags were implemented, anyway.

Cobblemaniac
06-25-2018, 03:18 AM
hell, is it even possible to die with that much HP and a solid team?

in fact, i see why the content is getting to a much steeper power creep curve...

but getting back on point, what does the free SR kami from this even do?

Umm. Be useless? :neutral:

MagicSpice
06-25-2018, 03:28 AM

jewel fodder again...

actually, i found her... ability damage is meh (wind isn't made for nuking like that). barrier would be okay if the cooldown wasn't so long since it's beaten out by Tiamat's barrier... she is quite skippable cause even heimdallr was better...

Cobblemaniac
06-25-2018, 04:05 AM
jewel fodder again...

actually, i found her... ability damage is meh (wind isn't made for nuking like that). barrier would be okay if the cooldown wasn't so long since it's beaten out by Tiamat's barrier... she is quite skippable cause even heimdallr was better...

We just had Atalanta after all... good and free stuff don’t usually come together in a sentence.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 04:14 AM
*Be cute
:Awoo:

Itoshira
06-25-2018, 02:32 PM
Oh, and final note: 5 accessory slot for light is impossible even currently, as still no high rag for light.. and this pic was taken before those rags were implemented, anyway.

Are you sure about this? Because I would think that this is after the 2nd anniversary update and here is why:

Andromedas HP is round about over 10% higher then everyone else which would not only indicate her passive of getting some extra HP but also the Master Point System which gives an additional 8% HP. That would explain that difference (cause I have no idea how in the world you let a Soul liike Andromeda jump THAT far forward above SSR Hime).

And if we go by this, then there are actually Phantom Weapons in play and seeing this being Andromeda I'm thinking of the standard Staff Phantom Build which gives as an extra bonus with 6 Staffs in your grid additional HP, besides the boost to all your staffs.

Getting Staffs as Light is not hard, heck, 3 Pride Staffs already until then if you will. Take her Assault Relic, you got another Staff. Only 2 missing and I'm pretty sure there are either Hime or Dragon Eye weapons backing that up.

nonsensei
06-25-2018, 03:00 PM
Are you sure about this? Because I would think that this is after the 2nd anniversary update and here is why:

Andromedas HP is round about over 10% higher then everyone else which would not only indicate her passive of getting some extra HP but also the Master Point System which gives an additional 8% HP. That would explain that difference (cause I have no idea how in the world you let a Soul liike Andromeda jump THAT far forward above SSR Hime).

And if we go by this, then there are actually Phantom Weapons in play and seeing this being Andromeda I'm thinking of the standard Staff Phantom Build which gives as an extra bonus with 6 Staffs in your grid additional HP, besides the boost to all your staffs.

Getting Staffs as Light is not hard, heck, 3 Pride Staffs already until then if you will. Take her Assault Relic, you got another Staff. Only 2 missing and I'm pretty sure there are either Hime or Dragon Eye weapons backing that up.

I can search for the original post if you really want, but that's gonna take some effort & I'm lazy. You kinda forget that he is using an insane amount of defender value. A slight difference in hp jumps to a pretty big difference due to the high multiplier.

Itoshira
06-25-2018, 03:07 PM
If you happen to stumble upon it when you have nothing better to do, I would appreciate it, cause I'm really curious about it, but it's not super important, just really curiousity. It just gives me a little mind blown feeling seeing this without the support of Phantom Weapons :D

(I know the feeling of being lazy at times :D)

nonsensei
06-25-2018, 03:16 PM
Gave it a shot & wasn't actually as hard as I thought. Long live discord search function.
https://twitter.com/ChinHinomaru/status/930053395263528960

Itoshira
06-25-2018, 03:25 PM
November last year, yea, that's before 2nd anniversary. Welp, there goes that theory :D
Thanks for the link. So really just a massive amount of Defender% with potential FLB and lots and lots of base stats.
Back to the drawing board.

bmj420420
06-26-2018, 11:10 PM
I can't wait to pull for some summer units, I missed the rate up for last year's summer units.

Eunicorn
06-28-2018, 07:56 AM
i cant wait to test out my illuyanka team

Delete
06-28-2018, 11:38 AM
Is Adrammelech time yet?

Is Adrammelech time yet?

Is Adrammelech time yet?

Edit: Not yet still?

BlazeAlter
06-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Is Adrammelech time yet?

Is Adrammelech time yet?

Is Adrammelech time yet?

Edit: Not yet still?

There is still like 33 hours at this time before the current advent ends... lol

Slashley
06-28-2018, 11:44 AM
The event is known to start on the first. Just look up the current Premium Gacha, it lists you when the current character bonuses end. That's when the next character bonuses start, ie, the next event is out.

Delete
06-28-2018, 11:51 AM
I'm just a biiiiiit anxious to have a Eidolon of my main Element. :silly:
Not yet?

Edit: 1 July? That's great news. I was fearing it begin on day 3. I will have much to do on work that day. 1 and 2 I can play much more. Either way, while I am really excited for it, basically I was trying to be funny.

Slashley
06-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Did you not play during Apocalypse? Sure Adra is better, but not by a significant margin.

Of course, actually finding Fafnir or Apo in your friendlist is an entirely different matter...

Delete
06-28-2018, 12:09 PM
I began on Halloween. And was too newbie to do anything interesting on Wrath. So, my only event for my main element on all that months have been the Yatagarasu reprint. :frown:

MagicSpice
06-29-2018, 12:00 AM
if the event is starting on the 1st, i couldn't have picked a better time to use vacation days.... i'll be off for nearly a week of paid vacation so that's plenty of time to grind an event for once

but in my case, "water sucks! it really, really sucks!" so i might just throw my light team at it outside of the expert mission...

I began on Halloween. And was too newbie to do anything interesting on Wrath. So, my only event for my main element on all that months have been the Yatagarasu reprint. :frown:

at least yata is far more useful than the wrath lilim. all lilims are sub fodder at best....

Cobblemaniac
06-29-2018, 04:57 AM
if the event is starting on the 1st, i couldn't have picked a better time to use vacation days.... i'll be off for nearly a week of paid vacation so that's plenty of time to grind an event for once

but in my case, "water sucks! it really, really sucks!" so i might just throw my light team at it outside of the expert mission...

at least yata is far more useful than the wrath lilim. all lilims are sub fodder at best....

If you have a team that hits better than your light team, considering the element bonus isn't that game-breakingly high, I'd suggest you switch over to that instead.

Lilim sub fodder is... even debatable. The stats are pretty much SR level, so the only thing you have going for is the element boost. And well, there are other eidolons that provide the same boost, or even better. Ixion over thunder Lilim, for example.

When the raid eidolon store rolls about, that's instant degradation to orb fodder since everyone can buy Kaisers. If only they buffed these girls...

Slashley
06-29-2018, 05:39 AM
--
Lilim sub fodder is... even debatable. The stats are pretty much SR level, so the only thing you have going for is the element boost. And well, there are other eidolons that provide the same boost, or even better. Ixion over thunder Lilim, for example.For the record, there are extremely rare cases where Lilims are the best Mains to use. For example, there was that one DMM player who used a Lilim to hit #3 on Individual rankings, thanks to having to use Thor and Arianrhod for Paralyzes (both off-element). I found that odd, so after mathing it out, despite there being 100 free Assault from Union buffs, it was actually more damage to use Lilim over a basic Elemental attack Eidolon. By a whopping couple of percent, but those couple of percent can mean the difference between rank#3 and rank#6 for example.

... I kinda feel like it would be better to just go 4-man Wind or Thunder and use a basic Elemental Eidolon, though. But since I don't know that guy's teams, I can't math it out.

Anyway. A more realistic situation is for a new player who gets carried through a Union event, and gets some excellent off-element debuffers. Not even having access to Sniper Shot or BP yet - much less having a grid - bringing a Lilim with off-element Ryu-Oh and Amaterasu would be a game-changer for new players. How likely is it that a new player would have access to these two (or something close) AND a Lilim? Extremely unlikely.
-- When the raid eidolon store rolls about, that's instant degradation to orb fodder since everyone can buy Kaisers. If only they buffed these girls...Also for the record, the Kaisers are really expensive. I've been farming for... 9 months for them? Or is it more like 6? Hmm... either way, a long time. But I'm only expecting to be able to buy 2 or at most 3 of them. So it will take me another 6-9 months to get all of them.

They are NOT cheap, so saying that "everyone will have Kaisers" is probably not going to be true. Everyone will have a couple of Kaisers, but it'll take time before everyone will have lots of (0-star) Kaisers.
Or I could be wrong and everyone will have all the Kaisers, since we'll be able to sell the R Eidolons from Gem Gacha for points instead of 100 Gems. :think:

MrSkd030
06-29-2018, 06:22 AM
For the record, there are extremely rare cases where Lilims are the best Mains to use. For example, there was that one DMM player who used a Lilim to hit #3 on Individual rankings, thanks to having to use Thor and Arianrhod for Paralyzes (both off-element). I found that odd, so after mathing it out, despite there being 100 free Assault from Union buffs, it was actually more damage to use Lilim over a basic Elemental attack Eidolon. By a whopping couple of percent, but those couple of percent can mean the difference between rank#3 and rank#6 for example.

A LLM built without Sol and Gaia ain't a LLM build
Kappa

Cobblemaniac
06-29-2018, 06:28 AM
For the record, there are extremely rare cases where Lilims are the best Mains to use. For example, there was that one DMM player who used a Lilim to hit #3 on Individual rankings, thanks to having to use Thor and Arianrhod for Paralyzes (both off-element). I found that odd, so after mathing it out, despite there being 100 free Assault from Union buffs, it was actually more damage to use Lilim over a basic Elemental attack Eidolon. By a whopping couple of percent, but those couple of percent can mean the difference between rank#3 and rank#6 for example.

... I kinda feel like it would be better to just go 4-man Wind or Thunder and use a basic Elemental Eidolon, though. But since I don't know that guy's teams, I can't math it out.

Anyway. A more realistic situation is for a new player who gets carried through a Union event, and gets some excellent off-element debuffers. Not even having access to Sniper Shot or BP yet - much less having a grid - bringing a Lilim with off-element Ryu-Oh and Amaterasu would be a game-changer for new players. How likely is it that a new player would have access to these two (or something close) AND a Lilim? Extremely unlikely.Also for the record, the Kaisers are really expensive. I've been farming for... 9 months for them? Or is it more like 6? Hmm... either way, a long time. But I'm only expecting to be able to buy 2 or at most 3 of them. So it will take me another 6-9 months to get all of them.

They are NOT cheap, so saying that "everyone will have Kaisers" is probably not going to be true. Everyone will have a couple of Kaisers, but it'll take time before everyone will have lots of (0-star) Kaisers.
Or I could be wrong and everyone will have all the Kaisers, since we'll be able to sell the R Eidolons from Gem Gacha for points instead of 100 Gems. :think:

... Damn. The para train with the Lilims are just straight up creativity there. For the average player? There's that case of having 2 off element girls I suppose (well, you did seal it off at the end with the unlikeliness statement), but I was thinking along the lines of when you start focusing on elements. By then I would expect them to trade in those Lilims for a raid eidolon with the appropriate passives.

The Kaiser thing will indeed take time. Just gonna plug some random numbers in for the sake of convenience. I estimate (without evidence) that we get roughly 30 R eidolons per day with max pulls on gemcha. 60 points per day, while the Kaisers take 10k. Each event eidolon also gives 750 though, and we can sell depending on how much use we actually find for them. Cash in our stockpiled SR disasters (none for the new player, probably, and let's say we have 40 MLB by the time it comes out... 600). That sums up to about... 11 weeks per Kaiser?

... Well ok 2 months and then some is quite the drag.

I'll probably sell a couple of useless gacha eidolons...

Amak
06-29-2018, 11:53 AM
Sooooo, is it weird that I collect a max level MLB of each Lilim to never ever use but just find it oddly satisfying to line up all Lilims from every element?

Cobblemaniac
06-29-2018, 12:09 PM
Sooooo, is it weird that I collect a max level MLB of each Lilim to never ever use but just find it oddly satisfying to line up all Lilims from every element?

Satisfaction is never weird. You do you :neutral:

Itoshira
06-29-2018, 12:42 PM
Cash in our stockpiled SR disasters (none for the new player, probably, and let's say we have 40 MLB by the time it comes out... 600).

One of the 2 numbers here seems wrong, either you mean 4 MLB (which I doubt) or 6000 points as SR give 30 points per piece (MLB SR 150 points). Nevertheless it's debatable getting yourself 40 MLB in a couple weeks (although it might be possible depending how much resources you throw in).

Cobblemaniac
06-29-2018, 08:22 PM
One of the 2 numbers here seems wrong, either you mean 4 MLB (which I doubt) or 6000 points as SR give 30 points per piece (MLB SR 150 points). Nevertheless it's debatable getting yourself 40 MLB in a couple weeks (although it might be possible depending how much resources you throw in).

Whoops. Yup, did the maths wrongly here, mental calculation always fails me. :silly:

40 MLB SR eidolons was more of for the veterans that know raid eidolon store is rolling about. For the average player, give or take 10?

Resources wise, if you spam the catastrophes, you might be able to get away with less than 11 weeks per Kaiser.

Laventale
06-30-2018, 10:25 AM
Sticky.

10 characters.

MagicSpice
06-30-2018, 10:37 AM
If you have a team that hits better than your light team, considering the element bonus isn't that game-breakingly high, I'd suggest you switch over to that instead.

Lilim sub fodder is... even debatable. The stats are pretty much SR level, so the only thing you have going for is the element boost. And well, there are other eidolons that provide the same boost, or even better. Ixion over thunder Lilim, for example.

When the raid eidolon store rolls about, that's instant degradation to orb fodder since everyone can buy Kaisers. If only they buffed these girls...

last i checked, you get only one kaiser copy every so often (if that cause i don't know if they resupply or not).... so it's gonna be a while before you can MLB one of them. if you're trying to damage spike your team, you should be using lilims and both dragoons in sub slots given the damage increase from buffs should outweigh the stats. but optimized sub slots for that would get filled with kaisers eventually cause they have insane stats with incredible buffs. i'm just saying don't drop the lilims from the sub slots until you need to cause that's a few turns of buffs you could be using.

with all 3 of the buffers that's up to 15% elem atk and 20% elem def for 3 turns from SR dragoons, it says medium for lilim elem atk buff so i'm guessing 20% from that for 3 turns, and then kaiser comes in with up to 50% elem atk and however much elem def for 2 turns. that's 8 turns of at least 15% damage increase until you can start filling the sub slots out with kaiser copies, in which case it'll only grow from there. and bonus points to this strategy if you can add eidolons like fafnir, ifrit, and meng huo into the mix. a free player (that might have rolled a different 100% eidolon) could use all 6 with fafnir as the lead, but someone with say belial could just replace someone else, let belial take the lead, then probably toss the SR dragoon out cause it has the weakest of the buffs. just saying it's a thought.

as for my teams hitting hard, only ones that would come close is fire (and that's if i go buff happy with my kami, which yamaraja needs leveled for), and dark (which needs an ability nuke setup and either my satan or thanatos to go with my amon). light can just debuff and go, especially since my lineup has Sol, Raphael, Tsukiyomi, Diana, Shamash, and Metatron, so I can set them how I need. if debuffs won't stick so well, then fire is my best damage output hands down. that said, i kinda dropped wind as my secondary (but still use them) and moved fire to it cause my grid for light is more or less set, i just need to level everything.

in fact, that light grid is here:

https://i.imgur.com/OYUNOTx.jpg

Slashley
06-30-2018, 12:14 PM
last i checked, you get only one kaiser copy every so often (if that cause i don't know if they resupply or not)--They don't restock. One copy of each is all you can get.

MagicSpice
07-01-2018, 12:02 AM
They don't restock. One copy of each is all you can get.

if that's the case, why are people so quick to throw the lilims out? main slots is a huge no, but sub slots should be fine due to buffs

in fact, that's all the more reason to have a lilim and kaiser in a sub slot and not just one of them. once you get one copy of each kaiser, you're done unless you pull them, and given you'll see union events repeat, then extra copies can get tossed at the kaisers and one MLB copy can be saved..

last i checked, buffs and elemental attack outweigh the raw stats a lot of the time, the same case for the weapon skills

BlazeAlter
07-01-2018, 01:18 AM
if that's the case, why are people so quick to throw the lilims out? main slots is a huge no, but sub slots should be fine due to buffs

in fact, that's all the more reason to have a lilim and kaiser in a sub slot and not just one of them. once you get one copy of each kaiser, you're done unless you pull them, and given you'll see union events repeat, then extra copies can get tossed at the kaisers and one MLB copy can be saved..

last i checked, buffs and elemental attack outweigh the raw stats a lot of the time, the same case for the weapon skills

because of their low stats? lol

would kaiser dragoons and lilims buffs even stack with each other? If they have the same frame then that seems kinda useless
Lilims also take 10 turns to use and only a 10% elem atk increase, while kaiser dragoons only take 8 turns while having a larger buff (30% elem atk increase and 30% elem RST)

Shieun
07-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Well... if you're going to wait for 10 turns before you can have your two buffs for extra damage (turn 9 kaiser + turn 10 lilim), you're likely to be either, pretty close to dying, or you're doing so well that the buff doesnt factor into your gameplay that much. That also assume kaiser and lilim buff stack... I never used lilim, so I dont know. Someone can check that for me?

In ragnarok disaster case, if you're solo-ing, and you're in the position where you need that extra buff from lilim, you are not likely to last 10 turn to get any benefit from lilim. If you're sharing it with others, the rag would probably be close to dead anyway by the time you get to turn 10.

The average team is going to be ready for full burst by turn 7/8, while it's probably okay to wait for another 2-3 turn for your lilim buff, bear in mind that you're likely to eat another rage OD from the boss from the wait and most people will want to avoid that.

Only content that allows you to build up that much turn without being unpractical would be AQ4.

It all comes down to this question for most people... Are you going to keep something that is inferior stats-wise for that little amount of practical use in-game, or you replace that inferior stat stick to a better stat stick that you're going to benefit from turn 0?

Slashley
07-01-2018, 02:32 AM
if that's the case, why are people so quick to throw the lilims out? main slots is a huge no, but sub slots should be fine due to buffs--I don't understand why anyone would want to use Lilims as subs... even if you consider on-element bonus, it's like 1650 atk vs. 2000+ atk for good off-element Eidolons. In other words, the stats are pitiful. The on-use is... okay-ish, but on a long cooldown and nothing special.

Mind you, the most Elemental attack you can gain is 45% elemental advantage + 90% Eidolons (excluding P2W) + 30% Relic. This means 165%. That's more than what you have for Assault, so Atk Up buffs become stronger than Elem Up buffs. If we take elemental advantage and Relic weapons out, then yes, Elem Up buffs are quite strong since 90% Elemental attack will be far less than your Assault.

Anyway, what makes Kaisers special is:
1. Only 8 turn CD, so ready quite fast for an Eidolon
2. Gives you a hefty amount of damage cut against the opposing element (not sure what the value is here, 30% at LMB?)
3. Gives you a hefty amount of Elem+ (30% at 0-stars, 40% at 1-star)
4. the stats are alright at 0-star (around 1600 before same-element bonus) and already around a whopping 2000 at 1-star.

Meanwhile, compare to Lilim and it's like... bad stats at LMB (0-star Kaiser is all that most people will have and is around the same, though!) and only 10% Elem+ with a long cooldown. You're just better off with something else, like Tiamat/Ygg/Sphinx/Mii.

tl;dr; Assuming that you ever use Eidolon active abilities, Kaisers are good enough to make it to your team at 0-star (same element), but get REALLY good at 1-star (same element). Meanwhile, Lilims are trash. Something you might use as a new player, but nothing else.
-- That also assume kaiser and lilim buff stack... I never used lilim, so I dont know. Someone can check that for me? --They don't. I haven't tested, but I'd be shocked if they did. They're both elem up+ Eidolon frame.

Ikki
07-01-2018, 11:02 AM
They don't. I haven't tested, but I'd be shocked if they did. They're both elem up+ Eidolon frame.

Yep you are right, they dont stack, so lilims indeed are trash, only usable as a niche Main eido if you wanna run off ele thor + something else.

Sora
07-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Yep you are right, they dont stack, so lilims indeed are trash, only usable as a niche Main eido if you wanna run off ele thor + something else.

They could be usefull if you have Fluffy (100% light eido) or Anubis (100% dark eido) and lack some light/dark eidos.
Well, ofc after they are released :silly:

MagicSpice
07-01-2018, 07:35 PM
i figured the buffs wouldn't stack, that's why i mentioned using them one after the other (lilim, then SR drag, then kaiser is still at least 7 turns of buffs when used back-to-back)

and granted, the base stats are lower, but the overall increase from buffs in battle would override that.... except...

stronger buffs would still have obvious priority over weaker ones.... if you have them.

assuming if i wanted to be buff oriented (and had the mentioned eidolons) for fire and took the fire lilim, both fire dragoons, the phantom lilim, fafnir as main, friend belial, and ifrit, then that's a lot of buffs. but given that meng huo is a thing, she'd easily knock off someone (likely one of the lilims or the SR dragoon in this case).

what i was mentioning is the cases where someone doesn't have all that. out of what i've mentioned, i'd still be missing the dragoons... leaving at least 1 slot open. that could possibly get replaced with typhon.... if she was stronger (she has attack up, but mine is 1 star).

all i'm saying is that using them is a possiblity, but i'm also not saying to keep them all the time when you clearly have something better. optimal strategy would be to take the stronger buffs after all, more so if they have higher stats (which is why if someone ever did MLB 5 of the same kaiser, their sub slots probably won't get any better).

thing is, there's too many looking at "the most OP stuff" and not "what someone might have". we don't all have the same stuff so you need to factor in what can lead to getting said stuff. i just gotten asked on a video if someone's light team of Mordred with sniper shot, Urania, Baldr, Dike, Inanna, with Uzume and Orphie subs was good, even though they mentioned their light grid was more or less on par with mine. meanwhile i'm using same soul and ex, but with Sol, Tsuki, Raph, Diana, with Metatron and Shamash as subs. that's VASTLY different there.

did not mean to derail this so far, but did not expect things to go this deep either. it really baffles me as to how so many overlook that "someone may not have access to the same stuff you have". (that and the massive taboo of misinformation, cause people do make mistakes and condemning them DOESN'T HELP)

Cobblemaniac
07-01-2018, 07:35 PM
They could be usefull if you have Fluffy (100% light eido) or Anubis (100% dark eido) and lack some light/dark eidos.
Well, ofc after they are released :silly:

At that point I'd rather bank on a couple of raid eidolon dupes/ extras from the orb store once it's out...

Barong Nicholas Sphinx Phoenix and a light Kaiser + Mag for light. And not to mention 2 of those are purchasable whenever... in a month. Annnnd I forget dark, but there isn't a huge need for the lilims if you've got stuff set up.

That leaves the only practical use for lilims to be for newer players... that happen to have either the light or dark 100%. Or straight up don't have better options. And 100 jewels.

Ikki
07-01-2018, 08:02 PM
it really baffles me as to how so many overlook that "someone may not have access to the same stuff you have".

You are forgetting that people are considering lilims as trash vs free stuff, so the "someone may not have access" doesnt apply cause no one is bringing impossible stuff like kaiser grids, they are comparing them with good stats event eidos and first copy of kaiser, both of em being achievable by everyone, lilims stats are horrible and the buff isnt even good to even consider the inmense loss in stats, just drop it.

MagicSpice
07-01-2018, 09:44 PM
You are forgetting that people are considering lilims as trash vs free stuff, so the "someone may not have access" doesnt apply cause no one is bringing impossible stuff like kaiser grids, they are comparing them with good stats event eidos and first copy of kaiser, both of em being achievable by everyone, lilims stats are horrible and the buff isnt even good to even consider the inmense loss in stats, just drop it.

compared to most event eidolons being around 2k atk? even 500 atk less isn't that much of an "immense loss" unless you start factoring in assault values and buffs...

that buff probably makes up for the stat loss, but what i also said that there is better out there. considering the elemental buff is "medium", that's 15% elemental attack (or regular attack in the case of the phantom one). so you mean to tell me 500 or less atk difference is that detrimental compared to a 15% buff?

now we all agree on the fact that as a main eidolon, they are really horrible. but as a sub, they do have SOME use UNTIL YOU GET BETTER STUFF.

so i'll say it again, IGNORE THIS WHEN YOU HAVE BETTER STUFF. until then, use them.

Ikki
07-01-2018, 09:55 PM
now we all agree on the fact that as a main eidolon, they are really horrible. but as a sub, they do have SOME use UNTIL YOU GET BETTER STUFF.

so i'll say it again, IGNORE THIS WHEN YOU HAVE BETTER STUFF. until then, use them.

Well that applies to everything duh, if you have an R eido or literally nothing you obv gonna use the only lilim you have, thats common sense, no reason to bring the "lilim sub eido" thing up, we are speaking about ideal f2p conditions, not starter player conditions, cause if thats the case we can switch the conditions to favour yourself all the time, and thats dumb.

Cobblemaniac
07-01-2018, 10:12 PM
For the sake of the argument (debate?), let's assume the player has access to 6 or more SSR event eidolons and the lilim. After all, recommendation for those who don't is use whatever best raw stuff...

Mirage
07-01-2018, 11:51 PM
compared to most event eidolons being around 2k atk? even 500 atk less isn't that much of an "immense loss" unless you start factoring in assault values and buffs...

What is the reason to not factor in assault and buffs when they are always there and play a huge role? Also let's not forget that 15% ele buff isn't equal 15% dmg boost, since it is on top of at least 80% from main and support eido plus 45% from elemetal advantage.

The same can be said for everything in this game, problem is: most stuff in this game is better than Lilim, so that SOME USE it very abysmal

Delete
07-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Event is up. WITH FIRE PRISON :cool::love:

Slashley
07-02-2018, 12:16 AM
Game is up.

Interesting tidbits:
 -New Fire Ragnarok Raid Quests
 -UI Renewal
  -My page [Inventory] Button
  -Menu [Items] Button

BlazeAlter
07-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Well this is probably not too much of an issue but
I lol'd when the new Fire catastrophe raid didn't give 50 jewels on first clear

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 12:49 AM
Well this is probably not too much of an issue but
I lol'd when the new Fire catastrophe raid didn't give 50 jewels on first clear

Finally I can proudly say that this ragnarok raid is a total joke.

Let's ignore the fact that I have a full SSR water team on hand...

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 01:09 AM
Finally I can proudly say that this ragnarok raid is a total joke.

Let's ignore the fact that I have a full SSR water team on hand...

then my water team shouldn't have much trouble when i increase their grid...

like my Light team, it's packed full of weapons with either assault or pride somewhere... just need to level their skills.. (only difference is the hime and i got way more advantage on light compared to water)

Slashley
07-02-2018, 01:13 AM
Oh, we got Thunder Arthur Relic weapons, finally. For the first time, we're fully caught up to DMM's Relic weapon releases now (and by that I mean what was there one year ago, we're still missing four Souls with weapons and two whole elements obviously).

Aidoru
07-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Although more belonging in another topic, did solo fire cata with my light team. Took way longer than I expected. Without some annoying mechanic like water cata, I'll probably just send request and auto battle it for the sake of clearing faster.

As for the event, seems my awful water team is awful, as expected. Light team still does more damage than it. No motivation to level my water weapon skills when I have no SSRs for them.

Did the rag solo with my light team mission. Aside from some atrocious lag coming in out of no where mid-run, cleared without any issues. Strange thing was, only got 4 tickets and 3 red souls as a drop. Was expecting at least a full page of tickets like I get with most past events when soloing. Thought that was a little strange.

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 01:23 AM
Although more belonging in another topic, did solo fire cata with my light team. Took way longer than I expected. Without some annoying mechanic like water cata, I'll probably just send request and auto battle it for the sake of clearing faster.

As for the event, seems my awful water team is awful, as expected. Light team still does more damage than it. No motivation to level my water weapon skills when I have no SSRs for them.

Did the rag solo with my light team mission. Aside from some atrocious lag coming in out of no where mid-run, cleared without any issues. Strange thing was, only got 4 tickets and 3 red souls as a drop. Was expecting at least a full page of tickets like I get with most past events when soloing. Thought that was a little strange.

Doesn't inviting public fire rag make it easier to die from all those atk buffs though?

Ikki
07-02-2018, 01:24 AM

That will just kill you faster, water rag is annoying when its crowded, but still killable, crowded fire rag means perma attack buff -> you die.

Slashley
07-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Ult Fire seems to spend a long, long time in each phase, so if you have Dispel it shouldn't be too bad.

The whole encounter feels like it's tailored around Awakened Sol. Got two debuffs on you? Sol can handle that. Boss buffs up? Sol can handle that. Rage Overdrive is a painful AoE? Sol can handle that.
Just too bad Sol will murder your damage output...

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Ult Fire seems to spend a long, long time in each phase, so if you have Dispel it shouldn't be too bad.

The whole encounter feels like it's tailored around Awakened Sol. Got two debuffs on you? Sol can handle that. Boss buffs up? Sol can handle that. Rage Overdrive is a painful AoE? Sol can handle that.
Just too bad Sol will murder your damage output...

The original DMM schedule had fire rag released at the same time as Awakened Sol, so that's one mystery solved.

End of the day, at least you clear the rag... given it's slow but you still don't waste AP... I guess :silly:

Ikki
07-02-2018, 01:45 AM
I did pretty good on my solo fire rag but my water team is pretty stacked, going mord CM can be a good choice for a lot of people, the 1 orb ougi is specially annoying.

Aidoru
07-02-2018, 02:20 AM
Doesn't inviting public fire rag make it easier to die from all those atk buffs though?

That will just kill you faster, water rag is annoying when its crowded, but still killable, crowded fire rag means perma attack buff -> you die.

What was the trigger for her atk up burst? Random between 2 different regular burst? I only remembered her doing the party wide aoe with def+fire res down on me. Unless I didn't see her buff icon because there was too many icons up.

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 02:22 AM
What was the trigger for her atk up burst? Random between 2 different regular burst? I only remembered her doing the party wide aoe with def+fire res down on me. Unless I didn't see her buff icon because there was too many icons up.

Yup. Random between the AoE debuff and the atk buff.

Ikki
07-02-2018, 02:22 AM

Dunno if its a trigger or not, need to dig up info, i just soloed her yolo, but so far it seems to be random ougi when normal state, aka aoe fire res down + def down or the single target nuke + atk buff, during raging she just perma spams you the raging ougi each turn and you eventually die so you wanna burst her to stun asap.

Slashley
07-02-2018, 02:23 AM
What was the trigger for her atk up burst? Random between 2 different regular burst? I only remembered her doing the party wide aoe with def+fire res down on me. Unless I didn't see her buff icon because there was too many icons up.Yeah, it's pretty rare. Maybe. I mean, I've only fought her a few times, but she did do the debuffs four times and the buff up only once against me.

Still, even if that would be an accurate depiction of the chances, if you have 5+ people in the raid then somebody is going to get that buff up. Especially considering how few Orbs Ult Fire has.
-- during raging she just perma spams you the raging ougi each turn and you eventually die so you wanna burst her to stun asap.BP is a thing!

Ikki
07-02-2018, 02:34 AM
BP is a thing!

I dont need it tbh, i have 2 orb eaters and i bring CM so idc if she buffs herself, and 1 burst is enough to stun her in 1 go, but yeah most people should consider mord with CM.

Aidoru
07-02-2018, 02:40 AM
Maybe I'm just being paranoid but do event drops feel a bit off? MVP1'd an expert request and didn't get a plat chest and overall, my ticket gain seems rather low. Maybe I'm just tired.

Ikki
07-02-2018, 02:51 AM
Maybe I'm just being paranoid but do event drops feel a bit off? MVP1'd an expert request and didn't get a plat chest and overall, my ticket gain seems rather low. Maybe I'm just tired.

MVP rewards are nonexistant, vice rewards are working fine, so yeah vice>MVP.

Slashley
07-02-2018, 03:16 AM
I am assuming that's why the sudden maintenance.

JStar
07-02-2018, 08:36 AM
R Kamihime Event Mission Vs. Adramelech

https://youtu.be/iwFhkaVcSW4

Mirage
07-02-2018, 09:19 AM
So apparently Taco has Adra Rag with only 10M, Ex with 3.2M instead of 12M and 4M like we have on DMM, make me want to return to this version again :rofl:
Inb4 new gen Raid remain 10M ish instead of the disgusting 21M

Aidoru
07-02-2018, 01:14 PM
NVm my previous post if you saw it, mistaken.

Delete
07-02-2018, 02:12 PM
Mission acomplished, Adramelech level 100. Fire Eidolon at last :silly:

VeryVoodoo
07-02-2018, 05:16 PM
So apparently Taco has Adra Rag with only 10M, Ex with 3.2M instead of 12M and 4M like we have on DMM, make me want to return to this version again :rofl:
Inb4 new gen Raid remain 10M ish instead of the disgusting 21M
Seriously? That's so disappointing if they keep messing with the values then. Stuff's already too easy as it is... :<
Though honestly I guess that 2m hp on rag, or 0.8m hp on expert wouldn't really make much of any difference if I think about it.
Was hp the only thing that was changed then hopefully?

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 05:18 PM

I understand the logic to this if you have a better alternative, but what about for people still struggling with getting SSR weapons? Would a SR assault weapon still be better? Running into the same problem for water with the recent rush weapon - still missing SSR water weapons so want to use it but lack of assault is making me question using an SR over it.....

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 06:52 PM
SR assault definitely should be used over Adramelech bow.
SR assault usually should be used over Illuyanka gun (unless you need the HP from a glorified, more expensive-to-level SR defender).

First, would you agree that Adramelech Bow/Illuyanka gun have zero or near-zero odds of being in a 'late game' weapon grid?
If so, then you know that whatever resources expended to level it will only be for temporary gains.
Would you then agree that when leveling place holder weapons, efficiency (ratio of resources spent:power gain) would be a priority?
If so, then consider that SRs take roughly half of the resources needed to skill lvl, compared to SSRs. And a SR assault would provide known and predictable gains (Rush/Barrage.... aren't those things). As for the Illuyanka gun, it's a matter of the general preference for assault over defender, unless you really, really need that HP.

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Another way to say it is, understand the quantity of resources you put into a weapon, understand what that produces, and understand what/how much usage you'll have for it.

Do you know what investing in an SR assault gets you, and for how much?
Do you know what investing in Adramelech bow (or any other Rush (L) only weapon) gets you, and for how much?
Do you know what investing in Illuyanka gun (or any other Defender/Rush weapon) gets you, and for how much?

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 08:01 PM
actually in Sanathig's guide, it clearly says SSR Assault > SSR Defender > SR Assault

so either that thing hasn't been updated or he's right

still, since assault is the most valued (aside from dual weapons that have assault in them), that's priority.

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 08:09 PM
actually in Sanathig's guide, it clearly says SSR Assault > SSR Defender > SR Assault

so either that thing hasn't been updated or he's right

still, since assault is the most valued (aside from dual weapons that have assault in them), that's priority.

Referring to weapon skills by rarity is outdated considering dual skill M/S and L/S SSR weapons exist. We normally call em S/M/L according to the base level.

The defender assault thing boils down to playstyle and element really. Assault simply has more inherent value because with that we clear stuff way faster than if we turtle.

Although future events are more nuke friendly and less stall friendly...

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Referring to weapon skills by rarity is outdated considering dual skill M/S and L/S SSR weapons exist. We normally call em S/M/L according to the base level.

The defender assault thing boils down to playstyle and element really. Assault simply has more inherent value because with that we clear stuff way faster than if we turtle.

Although future events are more nuke friendly and less stall friendly...

well, if you got dual weapons, a lot of them have defender/assault mix (at least one does have something else.... which was that illuyanka gun).

but given harder content is suggested to have 10k minimum HP, you're bound to have at least one defender

Cobblemaniac
07-02-2018, 08:15 PM
well, if you got dual weapons, a lot of them have defender/assault mix (at least one does have something else.... which was that illuyanka gun).

but given harder content is suggested to have 10k minimum HP, you're bound to have at least one defender

Around the time harder content starts rolling about, 4LB starts becoming a thing.

Till then, might as well start researching which weapon combos serve you better.

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 08:18 PM
Around the time harder content starts rolling about, 4LB starts becoming a thing.

Till then, might as well start researching which weapon combos serve you better.

needless to say, my light team has very little problem with their grid (then again, 14 weapon skills.... that's a lot). and it's not even fully powered.

dual weapons can give quite the boost so naturally, i'm looking forward to them (especially considering some upgrade from dual to tri eventually).

as for fire.... hoping that yamaraja's weapon i got covers enough of a gap for their lack of defender (Dakki's weapon is the only other one through dual effect).

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 08:49 PM
Yea, that guide was written before dual skills became a thing. So SSR assault then is assault (L) now, and SSR defender then is defender (L) now. Illuyanka gun is actually defender (M), so you still don't quite get the same hp as an old pure SSR defender. And rush (S).... well, the nice way to describe erush (S) is that it's a cute bonus thing, but it's not something that can hold up on its own like assault (S) or defender (S). Depending on what you read, it's hypothesized to be as low as +1% or as high as +3% to double atk at lv 20. Rush is weird and hard to nail down. And the observation that double attack is rolled before triple attack hasn't even been brought up yet!
At any rate, considering how... lackluster rush (S) is, Illuyanka gun is predominantly just defender (M). So skill-wise, that's like an SR defender in old terms. And then stat-wise and cost-wise it's an SSR. Hence, glorified and more expensive SR defender.

It's kind of hilarious how bad rush (S) is compared to most other skills at (S) tier. I think that I'm starting to get why DMM players mock Wrath bow's FLB (it's the only union event weapon to pick up Rush with its FLB).

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Finally got around to recording this. Very good grid, low skill levels though. Still pulled this R challenge off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe21k607I0w

if it wasn't for Rudra, this wouldn't have been deathless...

bigblackcock
07-02-2018, 09:21 PM
just uploaded 2 ragna attempts, the first one with my water team during burst time to test thier burst, and the other one with light team for event mission.
i have to say, for some reason, even though i use rudra in both cases and their HP and buff are about the same, the damage in some battles are so much different.
in this battle it was like that, while in another attempt it was 1M higher overall, even though the support was the same level rudra and the HP of my team was kinda high, so doubt it was the pride weapon doing.
oh...and sorry for the video with the light team, i recorded it after i just woke up so wasn't focused that much in the battle lol
anyway, here the videos:
Adramelech VS water team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhfJwBQI22A
Adramelech VS light team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJGIBA7aJE

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 10:01 PM
2 reasons why your damage was so different (if you mean between light team and water team):

-Light doesn't have 100% eidolons yet, so the most you'll likely see right now is a total of 120% light atk (double MLB thunderbird). just that friend rudra probably pushed the boost higher than your main and friend eidolons combined for light.

-water gets a nearly a 50% elem atk boost from elemental advantage (i think it's 45% to be exact). light does not have the advantage but water does. (and just think how OP elemental advantage is with double 100% eidolons that are MLB... that should total +285% elem atk)

but if you mean 2 attempts with the same exact team (aka water), then that's influenced by buffs/debuffs and/or how much HP you lost due to Pride weapons (cause that's up to 20% more assault which can add up). other than that, you might have picked a stronger Rudra as some people do have 100% eidolons with a few break limits (i seen someone with a 115% kirin before)

bigblackcock
07-02-2018, 11:10 PM
2 reasons why your damage was so different (if you mean between light team and water team):

-Light doesn't have 100% eidolons yet, so the most you'll likely see right now is a total of 120% light atk (double MLB thunderbird). just that friend rudra probably pushed the boost higher than your main and friend eidolons combined for light.

-water gets a nearly a 50% elem atk boost from elemental advantage (i think it's 45% to be exact). light does not have the advantage but water does. (and just think how OP elemental advantage is with double 100% eidolons that are MLB... that should total +285% elem atk)

but if you mean 2 attempts with the same exact team (aka water), then that's influenced by buffs/debuffs and/or how much HP you lost due to Pride weapons (cause that's up to 20% more assault which can add up). other than that, you might have picked a stronger Rudra as some people do have 100% eidolons with a few break limits (i seen someone with a 115% kirin before)

I meant both attempt were with my water team and were against Andramelech.
Both were with 0LB rudra
Both were when my team had high HP (almost full)
In both attempts all the Def debuff landed
In both of them I used the same team so ofc same buffs
Yet, in 1 attempt my full burst overall did 5.7M damage and the other one had 6M+
And when I tried it against fire raid boss, I was close to 7M

Ikki
07-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Yet, in 1 attempt my full burst overall did 5.7M damage and the other one had 6M+

Ashy crit buff.

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 11:49 PM
I meant both attempt were with my water team and were against Andramelech.
Both were with 0LB rudra
Both were when my team had high HP (almost full)
In both attempts all the Def debuff landed
In both of them I used the same team so ofc same buffs
And when I tried it against fire raid boss, I was close to 7M

in that case only things i can think of that your current HP values were different between each time, or the slight bit of randomness in damage kicked in (there's a tiny random mod on damage that's more noticeable when you do a lot of damage, like full bursting). If there's Crit buffs, then that matters too as there's a chance crit activates, not a guarantee

the raid boss is one thing, cause bosses have defense values that could possibly be different, but if one FB on andram did 5.7 mil and another did 6+, it's likely pride weapon did kick in more for one of those attempts.

your current HP is likely going to be different each time, and the more pride (and eventually vigor) weapons you have, the more noticeable this becomes. it's very rare for you to have say, 5254 HP on the same exact hime when you FB both times, let alone on all 5 of your party. all it needs is to be in a certain threshold so even 1 HP off might trigger more of a boost. only way to avoid that is to have exactly full HP each time you do it (like during burst time)

as for crit, i pretty much said that already. just another chance of fluctuating values (though i see it work a lot for nepthys and cybele)

Ikki
07-03-2018, 12:09 AM
the raid boss is one thing, cause bosses have defense values that could possibly be different, but if one FB on andram did 5.7 mil and another did 6+, it's likely pride weapon did kick in more for one of those attempts.

He already said his hp was almost full in those 2 attempts, its just crit buff, pride doesnt make you jump from 5.7 to 6+ in those conditions.

Kitty
07-03-2018, 02:32 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/463803690986504194/unknown.png

gasps i'm in a rag with these two famous boys!!!11 what an hONOR

MagicSpice
07-03-2018, 06:30 PM
I think I ran into a Rag before with someone from here...

Anyway, this is how my Light Rag Solo went:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9eqiVbvMvI

and if you seen my recent light grid from other threads, it's the same. It's also posted again in the pinned comment on the actual video page.

also, someone said they bypassed one of the AoE nukes with the drown trigger.... didn't work for me when i tried it.

Cobblemaniac
07-03-2018, 06:44 PM
I think I ran into a Rag before with someone from here...

Anyway, this is how my Light Rag Solo went:

Video

and if you seen my recent light grid from other threads, it's the same. It's also posted again in the pinned comment on the actual video page.

also, someone said they bypassed one of the AoE nukes with the drown trigger.... didn't work for me when i tried it.

They probably meant the overdrive AoE, which is indeed skippable if you do drown trigger when orb is full.

... or it was patched out lol

MagicSpice
07-03-2018, 06:49 PM
They probably meant the overdrive AoE, which is indeed skippable if you do drown trigger when orb is full.

... or it was patched out lol

didn't work when i tried it in my vid so... probably patched

it seems like priority was Orb nuke > drown removal

muckok
07-04-2018, 03:02 PM
this event is gross

Slashley
07-04-2018, 03:21 PM
this event is grossI wonder if it's low on HP, or have I just gotten strong enough to one-shot Experts during Burst Hour... either way, it's rather difficult to find raids at times.

Or what did you mean by gross?

nonsensei
07-04-2018, 04:57 PM
When even the game tells you to throw light at it:

https://youtu.be/Tj0sUmokjyQ

And the R run with basically stratless water Rs..

https://youtu.be/c86iuiTJ_tU

JStar
07-04-2018, 05:47 PM
Solo Water Team Vs. Adramelech Ragnarok (Rudra not included)

https://youtu.be/b5SaMwaz0cM

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 07:55 AM
Only one devil soul every battle, even when opening rag myself I only get two at most. Feels like htey are trying to increase play hour like this. Suck balls.

Cobblemaniac
07-05-2018, 08:32 AM
Only one devil soul every battle, even when opening rag myself I only get two at most. Feels like htey are trying to increase play hour like this. Suck balls.

Umm... Welcome to every energy based designed for mobile (essentially) gacha RPG game ever. Enjoy your stay?

AutoCrimson
07-05-2018, 09:25 AM
70% of fights i get 2, 60% of my starting Ragna fights i get 3
well, im 90% mvp in my rag fights

Mirage
07-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Nerfed boss, nerfed reward, simple at that :smirk:

Saeleyna
07-05-2018, 04:24 PM
70% of fights i get 2, 60% of my starting Ragna fights i get 3
well, im 90% mvp in my rag fights

Pretty much this. If you're (vice)MVP you get more. Not sure exactly how the numbers work but contributing more to the fight = higher chance to get multiple souls.

SlickFenix
07-05-2018, 11:26 PM
I've been having a lot of fun this event, especially when you see what I drew right as it started (I just posted it in the Share your Fortune/Misfortune thread). Here are my Solo and Mission completion runs:

R Kami vs Expert

https://youtu.be/Niblxn_HP70

Water Solo vs Ragnarok

https://youtu.be/ljjUKolB0Fw

Light Solo vs Ragnarok

https://youtu.be/4et4Oe9mm6o

Enjoy, it was a lot of fun.

King-Electronics
07-06-2018, 04:54 AM
Pretty much this. If you're (vice)MVP you get more. Not sure exactly how the numbers work but contributing more to the fight = higher chance to get multiple souls.

I often get only one devil soul as MVP tho, but more than one if viceMVP. You can see something's changed in balance between divine and devil soul, right now I'm at 140-28, a bit off compared to previous raid where it runs rather balanced (I mean I usually have around 60 devil soul by now)

BlazeAlter
07-06-2018, 05:17 AM
I'm pretty sure RNG is just trolling like usual with those devil/divine soul drops..
even when I'm MVP sometimes in another person's raid I get trolled by just getting 1 soul

Slashley
07-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Pretty much this. If you're (vice)MVP you get more. Not sure exactly how the numbers work but contributing more to the fight = higher chance to get multiple souls.I haven't really paid attention but... MvP and founder rewards are all Platinum chests, and I don't think that aside from the (non-100%?) founder one, I don't think any of them are Platinum?

So, I don't think that there is any correlation to how well you place in a raid. It's just RNG.

Saeleyna
07-06-2018, 07:45 AM
I haven't really paid attention but... MvP and founder rewards are all Platinum chests, and I don't think that aside from the (non-100%?) founder one, I don't think any of them are Platinum?

So, I don't think that there is any correlation to how well you place in a raid. It's just RNG.

It's definitely RNG, but you simply get more chests if you contribute more to a fight. Usually if I join a fight that's ending I get maybe 4 chests total whereas if I did a lot I'll get 8-12, which means more likely to get more souls. Also as someone mentioned if you're the one that starts it pretty sure you always get one.

Cobblemaniac
07-06-2018, 07:49 AM
It's definitely RNG, but you simply get more chests if you contribute more to a fight. Usually if I join a fight that's ending I get maybe 4 chests total whereas if I did a lot I'll get 8-12, which means more likely to get more souls. Also as someone mentioned if you're the one that starts it pretty sure you always get one.

Umm, that can be potentially placebo. Memory doesn't usually work the way we think it does, way more reliable to prove with hard numbers.

Devil souls can also drop in the spawn chest of a ragna raid, true.

Slashley
07-06-2018, 07:54 AM
It's definitely RNG, but you simply get more chests if you contribute more to a fight. Usually if I join a fight that's ending I get maybe 4 chests total whereas if I did a lot I'll get 8-12, which means more likely to get more souls. Also as someone mentioned if you're the one that starts it pretty sure you always get one.Yes, you get more chests, but only get more PLATINUM chests. And those contain tickets and only tickets (okay fine, also raid SSRs at like 0.00001% chance or something).

SlickFenix
07-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Yes, you get more chests, but only get more PLATINUM chests. And those contain tickets and only tickets (okay fine, also raid SSRs at like 0.00001% chance or something).

Proof of not only tickets and SSR/SR in Plat chest. This is from my videos above.

Slashley
07-06-2018, 08:37 AM
That's from when you hosted, yes? When you host, you (can?) get a Plat chest with a Red Soul. That doesn't happen when you join a raid. Sadly, the game doesn't have different graphics for host Platinums and MvP platinums, even though they have entirely different drops (see: Ult Disasters).

SlickFenix
07-06-2018, 08:58 AM
According to your words in the previous post you said that Platinum chests ONLY contain tickets (and sometimes SR/SSR drop). I was merely correcting that statement.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 09:19 AM
At some point (either with the system changes Jack o' Lantern introduced, or with the Jack Frost soul drop increase), they made it so the founder is guaranteed 1 red soul from a plat chest, on top of the 1 red soul for participating.

SlickFenix
07-06-2018, 09:34 AM
At some point (either with the system changes Jack o' Lantern introduced, or with the Jack Frost soul drop increase), they made it so the founder is guaranteed 1 red soul from a plat chest, on top of the 1 red soul for participating.

From what I remember, it was Jack O' Lantern that the new system was introduced and where we saw all this start.

That being said, you don't always get 3 Reds doing Solo, or MVP-ing your own Raid. I've had many occasions where I have only gotten 2. When you Start and MVP your own Ragnarok you get a chance to get dropped the 3rd Red, you also get a Drop that has a chance to give you an SR/SSR or another Ticket. From what I have seen this is the only way to get SR/SSR drop (Start your own and MVP it are the prerequisites). I have not seen anything that has disproved that theory. So if you do get an SR/SSR drop when you didn't MVP your own Ragnarok I would love to hear about it (because naturally people are going to want to prove me wrong, so I'm asking for it ahead of time.)

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Oh yea, the bonus drop (be it blue or red) is still random. But the rate went up with Jack Frost. IIRC, I had a bonus blue drop rate of below 20% for Jack o' Lantern, but shot up to little over 50% starting with Jack Frost. Forgot what my bonus red drop rate was for Jack o' Lantern though.

Funny enough, I've actually gotten the Barong gun to drop once without MVPing!
i.imgur.com/epuON3p.png
I didn't even vice-MVP that one.

Delete
07-06-2018, 09:49 AM
If I remember correctly, Jack Frost was a strange Advent (with history), but still an Advent. Saint Nicholas, the other half of that story, is very possible where the change happened.

SlickFenix
07-06-2018, 09:50 AM
You sir, are the first occurrence of that I have seen. I assume that was your own Rag that you started. Based on that, the theory would now be, start your own Rag = chance at drop.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Gah, right, Jack Frost was an advent. Saint Nicholas was the one I was thinking of. The first raid after Jack o' Lantern. The bonus soul drop rate increase definitely happened with Saint Nicholas, as I distinctly remember not even bothering to get everything with Jack o' Lantern (my SSR weapon from that is only 1* and I needed luck to max out the eidolon), but I managed to max out Saint Nicholas's stuff with I think a similar, or not much higher, level of commitment.

And correct, that instance of Barong was one I started.

Laventale
07-06-2018, 01:17 PM
If I remember correctly, Jack Frost was a strange Advent (with history), but still an Advent. Saint Nicholas, the other half of that story, is very possible where the change happened.

Jack Frost was indeed an Advent event, the one which I'm very sad DMM never had motivations to make a re-run of.

By far one of the best events back in the day.

Unregistered
07-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Can confirm, don't bother getting MVP because it gives 1 devil soul only, you'll more likely to get 2 soul for just hitting the boss once and let those hardworking sucker get first place.

Aidoru
07-07-2018, 07:35 PM
If you only care about completing the soul quota then its the quickest way to finish it but if you actually want event tickets, it's the least resourceful way. And I'm not sure if I would call turning auto battle on hardwork.

MagicSpice
07-07-2018, 08:55 PM
honestly, unless someone is trying to grind for the SR assault weapon or some + enhancement fodder, there's little to no reason to grind tickets in this looking at our prize pool this time... the majority of the better prizes after you get the 50/55 quota are sitting as tickets and magic jewels, which is in the higher soul quotas....

i mean you could try to get more andram copies cause her lv100 stats aren't bad, but not much point to it... and since rush is looked down upon, RIP SSR weapon.

hell, i pulled an extra one and all 5 copies are going to skill enhancement for my other weapon's skill levels... cause they guarantee success until skill lv17 on SSR stuff if used as is (and SLv2 SSR will guarantee skill level ups on other weapons for the time being)

Aidoru
07-09-2018, 09:07 AM
No one's talking about going out of your way to farm excess tickets but farm the amount you would have gotten if you had just turned auto battle on. Even if you don't MVP often, doing more in battle will help with the PP rewards. There are no bad reasons to getting more tickets other than having to press more buttons to get rid of excess stuff, which is probably not even something worth counting. Even if the current weapons/eidolon are bad, they still have their use as skill enhance mats and the eidolons for the future exchange shop. The extra gems, jewels, +1 mats, etc are always useful.

MagicSpice
07-09-2018, 05:43 PM
No one's talking about going out of your way to farm excess tickets but farm the amount you would have gotten if you had just turned auto battle on. Even if you don't MVP often, doing more in battle will help with the PP rewards. There are no bad reasons to getting more tickets other than having to press more buttons to get rid of excess stuff, which is probably not even something worth counting. Even if the current weapons/eidolon are bad, they still have their use as skill enhance mats and the eidolons for the future exchange shop. The extra gems, jewels, +1 mats, etc are always useful.

well there is eidolon orbs soon, but i did mention a lot of the other stuff you said (enhancement stuff, jewels/gems, +1 drops).

but considering the rather low rate of some things, it's still a matter of if it's worth the ticket grind or not, especially given it's not exclusive to this event anyway. for those grinding solely for gems/jewels (maybe the +1 and enhance mat stuff), that can be grabbed rather easily. but for stuff like eidolon orb grinding or extra weapon copies to throw at skill enhancement, that can easily take a while.

it more depends on what you want to go for and while it's not a waste either way, there's still easier ways to get some things compared to spamming raid gacha.

also, if you grinded out and finished off the soul count lists (as in gotten every reward for divine/devil souls), PP is no longer needed by then as you should long have 3 mil PP racked up before you get around 200 of both souls unless you're just leeching off fights

Laventale
07-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Prepare yourselves for the ULTIMATE TEST!.

/unpinned