PDA

View Full Version : [Event 50] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Envy (Rematch)

Kitty
06-23-2018, 04:52 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/460211029687926785/unknown.png?width=756&height=474

another union rematch! ahh, so boring... but hey, free jewels...yay...at the end of the event!!! :eyeroll:

I'm just gonna copy and paste the info from the last thread, with some minor changes.

I'll try to explain the enemies in a summary, and... make out what it means since the wiki's translation is pretty bad, but it seems that this demon is kind of similar to Typhon in the way that she removes debuffs.

Lilim Invidia - both standard and expert have buffs and debuffs, and deal overall damage to allies. Keep your defenses up, (hopefully) you have either Belobog, Sol or Vivian, as with the overdrive comes a team defense debuff. ATK down is also needed, as she increases her own. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Demon Envy - Similar to how Lust was, in the case that we won't have debuffs, though we managed it alright.
Envy cures herself of ALL debuffs on a raging overdrive, so bringing your strongest debuffs as ex ability may be a waste, as many can join the battle at once and trigger her overdrive to the point where not a single debuff is on her when you need it most. Her normal overdrive increases her ATK power, so again, very similar to Typhon...

Recommended Team/Soul:

Cassiopeia
Arthur
Hercules
Sol AW
Raphael (both)
Daphne
LTsuku
Belobog
Diana
Durga
Dagon
Satan

Ranking Fee:

Same as the last union event, ranking fee is here
more info here >https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4560-event-47-crucible-combat-vs-demon-lust-rematch.html

New Kami/Eido:

SSR Light Freyr
SR Light - waifu Foresti
R Light - Lady/Dís
SSR 100% Light Eido - Mánagarmr *thanks Aidoru

Good luck.

Aidoru
06-23-2018, 05:11 PM
Not as ridiculous as Cyclops but Forseti's got a pretty big pair herself.

And Frey's description on the JP wiki
big sword + miniska + boobs = (* • ω •) b

Lols.

Mánagarmr should be out as well, the 100% light eidolon.

Laventale
06-23-2018, 10:46 PM
I remember when I started playing Kamihime, this fucker was the fucking bane of my existance (specially since I was unionless back then).

I'm gonna fuck some shit up when she comes.

BlazeAlter
06-23-2018, 11:52 PM
Might try to get Forcetti... and roll once or twice.. lol fuck
I want Frey also tho just because she looks cool with that sword

and finally gonna be time to get me another envy axe, still need to replace an LB2 SR weapon for my dark grid

MagicSpice
06-24-2018, 11:09 PM
magic jewels after the event? sure... but i thought those reward lists gave them too?

besides, i'm more looking forward to FINALLY BEING ABLE TO GET SHINGEN.... I'm hovering a little over 400 holy soul points...

also, the 100% light eidolon has appeared, and we'll likely have the next miracle ticket during or after the event.... i'm probably gonna rape my wallet...

I remember when I started playing Kamihime, this fucker was the fucking bane of my existance (specially since I was unionless back then).

I'm gonna fuck some shit up when she comes.

oh, i hear that...

my 14 weapon skill light team is looking to kick some major ass (especially considering it'll be Sol, Raphael, Tsukiyomi, Diana, Metatron, and Shamash in some formation)

nonsensei
06-25-2018, 02:23 AM
Mtix supposedly arrives around Mid August. And they kept the schedule at least for mtix so far.

QXZ
07-02-2018, 02:31 PM
is Freyr worth blowing some jewels on? (i main light)

(p.s. may i suggest we leave out the mtix discussion for the mtix thread. and i also suggest pinning mtix on front page in anticipation of the event and discussions thereto)

Aidoru
07-02-2018, 02:54 PM
She's not an essential light hime but the 100% light eidolon also comes out with her, so you can gacha with the goal of trying to get the eidolon with increased rates for Frey as an additional bonus.

QXZ
07-02-2018, 03:55 PM
just to be clear... there is no appearance bonus for the light eido right?

VeryVoodoo
07-02-2018, 05:35 PM
just to be clear... there is no appearance bonus for the light eido right?
Why do you think that? :think:
As they've released the 100% eidos here in the past, I'm pretty sure all of them came with rate-up bonuses on their introductions iirc.

MagicSpice
07-02-2018, 08:07 PM
Why do you think that? :think:
As they've released the 100% eidos here in the past, I'm pretty sure all of them came with rate-up bonuses on their introductions iirc.

i think they were confirmed to be 2.5 times the normal rate for SSR Eidolons in one of the guides...

while banner kami will eventually get 15 times the normal rate at some point

Mtix supposedly arrives around Mid August. And they kept the schedule at least for mtix so far.

i thought the last one happened around april... if they're every 3 months, wouldn't that make it july for the next?

EDIT: had to backpedal here cause i realized the first was around christmas so it's 4 months gap, not 3

Slashley
07-03-2018, 03:32 AM
i think they were confirmed to be 2.5 times the normal rate for SSR Eidolons in one of the guides...

while banner kami will eventually get 15 times the normal rate at some point--This is what DMM did (15x had been in effect for many months at this point), but we don't know what the bonus rate for Nutaku is. I'd be shocked if the bonus rate was above 5x. I wouldn't be surprised if it was BELOW 5x actually... but of course, I have no data.

MagicSpice
07-03-2018, 06:53 PM
This is what DMM did (15x had been in effect for many months at this point), but we don't know what the bonus rate for Nutaku is. I'd be shocked if the bonus rate was above 5x. I wouldn't be surprised if it was BELOW 5x actually... but of course, I have no data.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised either...

we are talking about different servers.... they already changed what some of the higher difficulty fights had for stats

Delete
07-04-2018, 03:39 AM
The reprint will have the same SR weapons, right? The original one has no Assault weapons, and Dark is the only element I can still use SR Assault weapons.

Slashley
07-04-2018, 05:55 AM
The reprint will have the same SR weapons, right? The original one has no Assault weapons, and Dark is the only element I can still use SR Assault weapons.Correct.

But you'll get another Pride, so that's one weapon more at least.

MagicSpice
07-04-2018, 10:36 AM
my dark grid still has holes, so i'll probably keep the SR axe too...

would have figured the damn disaster/catastrophes would have dropped ONE assault for me, but that dry season still continues to this day....

and yet i keep getting fed the eidolons the most.... go figure...

i'm more looking forward to that storm of grails though, since it really speeds up grid leveling.

Laventale
07-09-2018, 09:04 PM
Pinned.

10 characters.

QXZ
07-10-2018, 09:42 PM
anyone have comments on the Light himes? especially the SSR hime. is she worth getting or just a glorified version of an SR with better stats?

Cobblemaniac
07-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Freyr's moveset is pretty much rage punish. Good on certain bosses I guess, but probably mediocre in the meta. <br />
<br />
Forseti's got a pretty solid moveset on her hands, but her BP takes pretty darn long...

Aidoru
07-10-2018, 10:20 PM
It's like the 3rd time he's asked the same question.

Ikki
07-10-2018, 10:22 PM
It's like the 3rd time he's asked the same question.

He asked the same thing a week ago in this same thread *facepalm*

MagicSpice
07-11-2018, 01:51 AM
the way i see it, if you're gonna pull, it'd better be for that 100% light eidolon....

Laventale
07-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Maint ended 1 hour before ETA.

wew lad.

Slashley
07-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Thank you for playing Kamihime Project!

Concerning the usage of external tools or multi-window,
it is prohibited according to the terms of use.

We will conduct rigorous examinations as always and will take measures
such as account suspension or deletion in the advent that unfair play is confirmed.
We appreciate your understanding in advance.
* Measures may be taken without prior notice.

Also, if you find something that seems to be an unauthorized tool at an external site,
Please contact us from inquiries immediately.In other words:
"We don't have automated tools for this, so we might ban #1, but probably not"

Delete
07-13-2018, 12:37 AM
My Union has problems with some Ultimates. When you are going to land the final attack, the game crush. Someone has the same problem?

Kimoi
07-13-2018, 12:43 AM
My Union has problems with some Ultimates. When you are going to land the final attack, the game crush. Someone has the same problem?
I've seen someone mention that on Discord. Better spam support tickets asap, and hope it gets fixed today.
Otherwise... rip weekend pushes.

Delete
07-13-2018, 04:01 AM
In other words:
"We don't have automated tools for this, so we might ban #1, but probably not"

What means exactly multi-window? Is prohibited to have different accounts opened at the same time on different navigators, or is something about having the same account opened several times? If the first is correct, it's a serious drawback to some friends.

Shieun
07-13-2018, 05:38 AM
It probably refers to entering multiple battles with 1 account simultaneously.

I am hoping it will also cover entering same battle with 1 account on multiple window for faster clear/faster para cooldown, but dont hold your breath.

Delete
07-13-2018, 05:43 AM
Something like banning advice, should have a crystal-clear meaning :frown:

Slashley
07-13-2018, 11:29 AM
What means exactly multi-window? Is prohibited to have different accounts opened at the same time on different navigators, or is something about having the same account opened several times? If the first is correct, it's a serious drawback to some friends.We have no idea what Nutaku is thinking. Chances are, they don't know themselves. I can't help but feel that lots of people opened tickets about people "multi-windowing for an unfair advantage!!11" and Nutaku just parroted that term here.

Personally, I'm guessing that it means "no running multiple clients on the same account," but I'm pretty sure they have absolutely no means to check for such things. They're just saying this so that they could seem somewhat competent.

Bear
07-13-2018, 12:24 PM
Freyr's moveset is pretty much rage punish. Good on certain bosses I guess, but probably mediocre in the meta.

By 'meta' you better mean the new generation meta few months from now for you guys cuz as far as I'm concerned Freyr is like one of the only 2 reliable hard hitter for Light team for half a year, the other being SSArty. Besides, Freyr just received a massive buff on DMM to keep up with the new generation Light. Out of meta? Ehhhhhhhh no way.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 07:07 PM
multi-windowing is basically multiboxing; having the same battle open in 2 windows to mitigate load times by constantly reloading and alternating between both
pretty sure it's a bannable offense in DMM too

Cobblemaniac
07-13-2018, 08:26 PM
By 'meta' you better mean the new generation meta few months from now for you guys cuz as far as I'm concerned Freyr is like one of the only 2 reliable hard hitter for Light team for half a year, the other being SSArty. Besides, Freyr just received a massive buff on DMM to keep up with the new generation Light. Out of meta? Ehhhhhhhh no way.

I do mean that... and she got buffed? That's good news then :think:

When is it Ea's turn

Ikki
07-13-2018, 08:31 PM
Personally, I'm guessing that it means "no running multiple clients on the same account"

Rip multiwindowVoodoo?

MagicSpice
07-13-2018, 08:34 PM
I'm curious to see where we'll rank now... The expert kills isn't too good (around 40)... but my union has gotten over lv110 ultimate cleared and is still going...

In fact... here's how our 2nd Burst Time went.... (link to view my grid is posted in the pinned Youtube comment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKKC8aBhJhU

multi-windowing is basically multiboxing; having the same battle open in 2 windows to mitigate load times by constantly reloading and alternating between both
pretty sure it's a bannable offense in DMM too

usually games have a failsafe against that...

when you log in from multiple windows/sources, usually the game will crash on them all and force you to only use one...

The KP team didn't think to implement that I guess...

QXZ
07-13-2018, 09:05 PM
He asked the same thing a week ago in this same thread *facepalm*

cause i m undecided as to whether to blow my gems on this or not. i m not a whale so i do my homework before unloading my tickets and jewels.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 09:22 PM
I need to fill my dark grid with more ssr weapons and I already have this pride weapon MLB. Is it better to MLB a second axe pride weapon or save one copy for the future fourth LB?
And if I save one copy, is still recommended to use the pride weapon with only two LB?

Ikki
07-13-2018, 09:28 PM
I need to fill my dark grid with more ssr weapons and I already have this pride weapon MLB. Is it better to MLB a second axe pride weapon or save one copy for the future fourth LB?
And if I save one copy, is still recommended to use the pride weapon with only two LB?

for the FLB you dont need more copies of the weapon, you need mats, so just max it an add it to your grid so you can have 2 FLB axes.

MagicSpice
07-13-2018, 11:43 PM
for the FLB you dont need more copies of the weapon, you need mats, so just max it an add it to your grid so you can have 2 FLB axes.

^This

considering more dark SSR is what they want, the pride weapons act like small assault (with a bonus perk when below 95% of your max HP) anyway...

Ikki
07-13-2018, 11:52 PM
^This

considering more dark SSR is what they want, the pride weapons act like small assault (with a bonus perk when below 95% of your max HP) anyway...

When FLB they have a base 15% assault so they become way better than any of your previous non FLB assault weapons, more reason to max them and add them to your grid XD

MagicSpice
07-13-2018, 11:56 PM
When FLB they have a base 15% assault so they become way better than any of your previous non FLB assault weapons, more reason to max them and add them to your grid XD

that and the dual effects get rather OP

maybe not as much for dark (it becomes pride/defender).... but the light one..... I've got two in the wings for that...

unless it's rush (double rate up), you'll probably want any FLB weapon you can get (cause some even get THREE weapon effects)

Ikki
07-14-2018, 12:00 AM
that and the dual effects get rather OP

maybe not as much for dark (it becomes pride/defender).... but the light one..... I've got two in the wings for that...

Ascension is pretty meh since sol is bring dropped in some contents, its not on rush lvl of bad but its not good anyways, while HP as extra skill is definitely better than ascension or rush, let alone exceed, dark and wind won the lottery in terms of flb, specially wind.

Bear
07-14-2018, 12:04 AM
Hey water aint so bad either considering that they have easily accessible null 'special sword' grid which has even more TA boost on top of pride scythe's barrage

Ikki
07-14-2018, 12:06 AM
Hey water aint so bad either considering that they have easily accessible null 'special sword' grid which has even more TA boost on top of pride scythe's barrage

ya watter is pretty good too, and crit is just a nice bonus to have if you run ele adv, but rush and ascension :joy:

Bear
07-14-2018, 12:13 AM
Now now shade, let's not hate on ascension too much. I do appreciate 7k raid healers in HRags ye know? ...ok maybe not LRag. Fuck dat shit. Can't heal 25k x5 hit on same target. We need Jeanne(s) for that.

Torkov
07-14-2018, 10:37 AM
How are doing your raids guys? hitting ultimate Lv 110+ and started to lose my first himmes.

Cobblemaniac
07-14-2018, 10:45 AM
How are doing your raids guys? hitting ultimate Lv 110+ and started to lose my first himmes.

My union started rushing experts... currently on lvl 200+.

I guess I can say hoping to hit lvl 400 by the end of the day.

Inb4 we see lvl 1k+ from other unions

QXZ
07-14-2018, 12:21 PM
i just spent 50k jewels and ~90 premium gacha tickets - did not get Freyr or he 100% eido. =(

MagicSpice
07-14-2018, 08:09 PM

we're farming expert with only 200 grails of buffs... currently around lv80...

we farmed ultimate last night and hit 129 kills... placing 8th place so far on ult ranking....

so yeah, if we get another focused burst chain like that, we can do rather well in the ranks despite having 20 members... with some being nearly inactive...

i just spent 50k jewels and ~90 premium gacha tickets - did not get Freyr or he 100% eido. =(

the eidolon i can understand (only one has appeared in the friend list as far as i seen)

but no freyr in that many attempts? christ that's horrible luck cause that's at least 200 pulls

Torkov
07-14-2018, 08:43 PM
More or less awake since the beginning of today's reset, we are at the door of ultimate 200, but gosh, does this take time now. Had to switch to full healer mode in order to keep the team alive. Doing more overall damage and keeping everyone alive with AAB and just checking from time to time, but slowing down the process even more.

QXZ
07-14-2018, 10:05 PM
the eidolon i can understand (only one has appeared in the friend list as far as i seen)

but no freyr in that many attempts? christ that's horrible luck cause that's at least 200 pulls

in total i pulled 266 gachas, of which 180 were 10x chain gachas and 86 from premium gacha tickets. assuming an SSR rate of 3%, i should've expected 7 or 8 SSR's. in reality i only got about 4 SSR's which were Thor and SSR eidos (Slepnir, Hecatonchires and Behemoth). its possible that i just have bad luck, or that the 3% drop rate is for Star Coin Gachas only.

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 10:13 PM
So my day was basically spent manually hacking away at ult, having just finished soloing lv 115. Fights took ~10 minutes in the 60's to ~15 minutes by 115. It basically consisted of do fight, then take a few minutes off to rest eyes/walk around a bit/go to the bathroom, then back to another fight after a BP regenerates. Granted, I'm not exactly a hard hitter, and my particular setup for this is even less offensive than what I usually use for light. But man, this is exhausting. I can't imagine what it's like for you guys who hit high 100's and beyond.

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 10:25 PM
(the climb from 60's to 110's wasn't all me of course, in case my wording was ambiguous. Some unionmates were also working their way up at the same time. I ended up doing about... 25 to 27 of those fights or so?)

Torkov
07-14-2018, 11:56 PM
I can't imagine what it's like for you guys who hit high 100's and beyond.

soloing ultimate level 199 took me around 30 min :cry:

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 01:06 AM
How is 816 ult's even possible -_-

Torkov
07-15-2018, 01:08 AM

Some people whaled... or multiwindoed

Ikki
07-15-2018, 01:36 AM

14 para users.

Shieun
07-15-2018, 01:41 AM
14 para users.

4 para users per room and you still have leftovers... what luxury...

Slashley
07-15-2018, 03:30 AM
Fuck. I played for 22 hours, and I just couldn't beat Voodoo. But at least I tried.
I missed the last hour because I was literally passing out. I just hit my physical limit and needed to rest.

russ
07-15-2018, 07:54 AM
Fuck. I played for 22 hours, and I just couldn't beat Voodoo. But at least I tried.
I missed the last hour because I was literally passing out. I just hit my physical limit and needed to rest.

congrats on the ranking

Slashley
07-15-2018, 08:00 AM
congrats on the rankingThanks? I think it's a bit too early to say any sort of congratulations though, since the event has just started, and today is still a weekend day. Well, rankings will probably not update all that much since both Drama Club obviously did their Ult runs, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

nonsensei
07-15-2018, 08:27 AM

Tbh, the whole thing seems silly to me at this point. I only managed to play effectively about 8h this time around & still ended up on rank 35. That's one tier lower than my 18h almost pure grind of the previous UE. :neutral: Still gonna keep contributing, but if 10 additional hour of grind gets me only 250 jewels, then why even bother...

Slashley
07-15-2018, 08:56 AM
Eh, I was just trying to beat Voodoo. I'm too fucking old for these allnighters, so I thought I might as well try once.

But yeah, the stronger your Union is, the easier it is to get high PP.
Think of it this way, at least you didn't end up standing out! :rofl:

Kimoi
07-15-2018, 09:15 AM
Tbh, the whole thing seems silly to me at this point. I only managed to play effectively about 8h this time around & still ended up on rank 35. That's one tier lower than my 18h almost pure grind of the previous UE. :neutral: Still gonna keep contributing, but if 10 additional hour of grind gets me only 250 jewels, then why even bother...
MST intensifies.

Laventale
07-15-2018, 05:25 PM
I'm #1100 or so and I couldn't care less, I know I'm not good enough to end anywhere near #100, so why bother.

Lmao.

MagicSpice
07-15-2018, 07:55 PM
i've got 2 off days during the span of this event and.... i need them to do IRL stuff...

i'll save the no life grind for people that can spare it.... i'd just be glad to place within 4 digits of individual ranks...

also, it was fun while it lasted... was 8th on ult and now is 43rd... or something... (at least we're saving grails)

MagicSpice
07-18-2018, 05:16 PM
Solo'd lv111 just cause no one joined in at the time... (Grid posted here: https://i.imgur.com/Ak0NXjX.jpg)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXwxU4oMvE

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize I double posted

Slashley
07-21-2018, 03:02 AM
So, this event has ended. For future reference, here are the winners:

Experts:
1. Drama Club 718
2. Ixion 711
3. Nakama 671
4. Terminus 649
5. Amaterasu 589
6. Susurrus 569
7. Khaos 525
8. Пандорика (Pandorika) 519
9. RedPhantom 497
10. =Akatsuki= 489
13. Axis Mundi 471
13. Kami Sutra 471
15. Double Dz 468
17. TruFighter 409
18. NooBreaker 404
??. Gloria
??. (談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing))
??. Spring

Ultimates:
1. Drama Club 816
2. Ixion 700
3. Susurrus 539
4. Amaterasu 536
5. Nakama 496
6. =Akatsuki= 438
7. Пандорика (Pandorika) 435
8. Double Dz 433
9. Gloria 429
10. TruFighter 420
11. Axis Mundi 412
15. Khaos 388
16. NooBreaker 380
??. Terminus
??. RedPhantom
??. (談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing))
??. Spring
??. Kami Sutra

PP:
1. Sithrael 80m (Drama Club)
2. Gucci Flip Flops 62m (Terminus)
3. wodeJBzhendeDa 54m (談笑颩甡學習俓驗 (Talking and laughing))
4. Hinyu 53m (Drama Club)
5. Bam 51m (Drama Club)
6. Autastic 41m (Spring)
7. WhiteFudge 41m (Drama Club)
8. Dango 40m (Kami Sutra)
9. VERYVOODOO 38m (Ixion)
10. Slashley 37m (Ixion)
11. AzureSkye 36m (Terminus)
12. Shade 34m (Drama Club)
13. Solvreck 33m (Drama Club)
14. Remiathan 30m (Axis Mundi)
15. Lunernatic 27m (Ixion)
16. blubbergott 27m (Susurrus)
17. SiegeDragon 26m (NooBreaker)
18. Skynek 25m (Nakama)
19. Bill69Qc 25m (Drama Club)
20. F1ghter 24m (Amaterasu)Good job, everyone.

Lots of inconsistency this time around. Quite a few Unions who made Top10 in Ults/Experts didn't make it to Top20 of Experts/Ults.

Laventale
07-21-2018, 05:01 PM
DarkAngel (the union I'm in) went #17 on Ultimates

http://puu.sh/B0LP9/9144643966.png

So your ranking may be inaccurate.

Slashley
07-21-2018, 06:33 PM
Well... yeah? #17 on Ults is empty on my list. Unions that get listed are:
1. Top10 in Experts
2. Top10 in Ults
3. Has a player in top20 PP

Your Union didn't meet any of the three criteria, so it didn't make the cut. Work harder next time! :smirk:

Laventale
07-21-2018, 08:15 PM
Well... yeah? #17 on Ults is empty on my list. Unions that get listed are:
1. Top10 in Experts
2. Top10 in Ults
3. Has a player in top20 PP

Your Union didn't meet any of the three criteria, so it didn't make the cut. Work harder next time! :smirk:

Lmao, as long as I get close to 3k jewels per event, I don't care about anything else.

Miss me with that gay grinding shit.

MagicSpice
07-21-2018, 08:54 PM
yeah.... i have a full time job (hence the access to spending on gachas a lot).... and that's if i ignore all else i'm doing.... (youtube, making my own game, playing other games, etc...)

no life-ing an event is out the question for me... (got a great chance of making burst times though...)

hell, my union is full of dedicated players, but ones that still have IRL matters... and we STILL got top 100 in ult, and nearly top 100 in expert....

Ikki
07-21-2018, 09:23 PM
hell, my union is full of dedicated players, but ones that still have IRL matters... and we STILL got top 100 in ult, and nearly top 100 in expert....

Sorry but i wouldnt call "dedicated players" top 100 in ult (a bit over 100ish kills on 1 day roughly), cause thats something 1 single player can achieve given the low lvl of the demons, still grats if that was your original target, everyone has diff milestones.

MagicSpice
07-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Sorry but i wouldnt call "dedicated players" top 100 in ult (a bit over 100ish kills on 1 day roughly), cause thats something 1 single player can achieve given the low lvl of the demons, still grats if that was your original target, everyone has diff milestones.

i said dedicated, not strong.... there's quite a few that deal 50%-80% of the damage I do (and I was doing 3mil burst streaks with my light team unless that 100% eidolon showed up).

not to mention dedicated also means players that are on VERY frequently... doesn't necessarily mean they can no-life it... dedicated and grind heavy are two separate things...

granted, if i had a full day to play, then i could likely get past lv150 ult on my own. i'm capable of soloing lv111 without losing half my HP... it's just gonna take about 7-10 mins a run once it hits about lv90 (and it's not burst time)

even then, considering we were on it daily, but not even no life-ing the event and still made top 100 either means the playerbase is quite small, or there's less grind-heavy players than you think

VeryVoodoo
07-22-2018, 12:58 PM
still made top 100 either means the playerbase is quite small, or there's less grind-heavy players than you think

A test account was used in the last UE to kill 1 Lillim. At the end of the UE that ranked into the 7k range.

Keep in mind again that it was 1 Lillim & nothing else. Ranked 7k. I'm pretty sure people would universally agree that 1 Lillim can not be considered "active."

From that lil' test, I'd estimate the actual "active" population of participants in the UE to be closer to ~ 3-4k players (ppl that killed more than just a few lillims). I put "active" in quotes because that definition probably differs from player to player. Because 3m PP ranks around top ~600 actually (I use 3m as an example, simply because 3m just completes the individual PP rewards of an UE at least).

Now if you take that 3-4k total, and split it evenly into unions, you'd get about 100-133 possibly "active" unions. Of course mixing actives with inactives, those numbers won't actually hold true in the game.

But still sheds a bit of light about the playerbase here... :joy:

MagicSpice
07-24-2018, 09:08 PM
A test account was used in the last UE to kill 1 Lillim. At the end of the UE that ranked into the 7k range.

Keep in mind again that it was 1 Lillim & nothing else. Ranked 7k. I'm pretty sure people would universally agree that 1 Lillim can not be considered "active."

From that lil' test, I'd estimate the actual "active" population of participants in the UE to be closer to ~ 3-4k players (ppl that killed more than just a few lillims). I put "active" in quotes because that definition probably differs from player to player. Because 3m PP ranks around top ~600 actually (I use 3m as an example, simply because 3m just completes the individual PP rewards of an UE at least).

Now if you take that 3-4k total, and split it evenly into unions, you'd get about 100-133 possibly "active" unions. Of course mixing actives with inactives, those numbers won't actually hold true in the game.

But still sheds a bit of light about the playerbase here... :joy:

But it more or less sounds on point with my statement, actual union activity isn't too great