PDA

View Full Version : [Event 58] A Goddess in Full Bloom (2018/06/26-2018/07/10)

AgentFakku
06-26-2018, 04:51 PM
Banner

https://i.imgur.com/x4mMwI0.png

Event Ladies

https://i.imgur.com/pHPNvVS.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/kG3Tt8k.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/jJo9w4L.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/AHvzKcV.png

SonicDeathMonkey
06-27-2018, 12:59 AM
Well, I guess I'm never going to draw the limited gacha again. Exhausted all my luck on this one.

Unregistered
06-27-2018, 01:30 AM
and all i got was Setaria with her weird butt-plug tail.

kabosu
06-29-2018, 05:25 AM
I was excited that we got a new type of event at first but now I hate it
The RNG is so damn annoying like whyyy do I only get to move once for 7 times in a row

Also the event girls voice doesn't work properly in the intro
Only starts playing audio on her second line

wolf
06-29-2018, 07:31 AM
is it all RNG or is there a cheat sheet ?

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 08:29 AM
I was excited that we got a new type of event at first but now I hate it
The RNG is so damn annoying like whyyy do I only get to move once for 7 times in a row

Future events will give free 4s whenever you get consecutive 1s.

hypo
06-29-2018, 11:43 AM
is it all RNG or is there a cheat sheet ?

The RNG part is only on the number of steps Nazuna gives you. The roads rewards are detailed in the top button.

AgentFakku
06-29-2018, 01:08 PM
started doing it and rushing it

FUCK I realise some of the lines are different when checking rewards
https://i.imgur.com/OedYm8Il.jpg
Have to go back and get the ampies

DMM's version is pretty confusing too - I never did 100% dem.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 10:28 PM
Have the special challenge stages appeared in the Limited yet? The tab is empty even after finishing Ultimate

SonicDeathMonkey
07-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Have the special challenge stages appeared in the Limited yet? The tab is empty even after finishing Ultimate

Challenge stages are up but for me at least the 2nd phase bonus stages are broken. Both Beginner and Advanced got stuck on loading.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 06:54 AM
Challenge stages are up but for me at least the 2nd phase bonus stages are broken. Both Beginner and Advanced got stuck on loading.

And clearing cache doesn't fix it.

Tomitain
07-03-2018, 07:46 AM
I wish the ticket you got from clearing the second challenge gave a 4* Knight at worst since getting another Blue Lotus wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. :P

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 07:52 AM
clean sweep thingie is kinda fun too. found it in concept tab, not sure if anyone mentioned it before

kabosu
07-03-2018, 08:51 AM
is anyone else having trouble with the secret stages for this event?
whenever i get one its stuck on endless loading and I have to reload the game

hypo
07-03-2018, 10:58 AM
is anyone else having trouble with the secret stages for this event?
whenever i get one its stuck on endless loading and I have to reload the game

Nope, all the stages (phase 2, bonus and limited) are fine here

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Bonus maps are still broken. "Intermediate - Flower-viewing street" being the most recent one attempted.

Tomitain
07-03-2018, 02:55 PM
I like that the second set of treasure rally stages not only gives you a free ball if you get two 1s in a row but that the special tiles can allow you to move way farther than the ball indicates (i.e., moving Sarracenia two spaces in order to land on a tile that lets Sensitive Plant move four tiles which in turn lands her on a tile that allows Elder Flower to move one tile, seven tiles total from a 2 ball).

Zandel
07-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Yeah this second stage is much better.
I have had both bonus stages and done both challenge missions and had 0 issues with this event.
I have NOT cleared my cache at all since last event and am running Chrome with full updates.
If you have been having issues I'd suggest switching.
If you are having issues with chrome I'd suggest checking your PC for issues not just the browser.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 06:47 PM
The devs broke something for the first several hours and a clearing was required after the fix. You probably never got the broken data. Saying you haven't cleared your cache doesn't mean much when normal browsing overwrites it or default settings can wipe it on a regular basis.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Still not working for me, and I cleared my cache, including just a moment ago.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 07:46 PM
Still not working for me, and I cleared my cache, including just a moment ago.

Maybe it's fixed by some ingame action, like when nation maps were broken until the daily quest was completed.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Maybe it's fixed by some ingame action, like when nation maps were broken until the daily quest was completed.

Wow, you may be right, that must be it. Infuriating, if so. Somehow "not working except if I can guess which random thing or sequence of things to do, with no help at all, out of infinite combinations" is even more annoying than just plain "not working", which is already plenty annoying enough.

Lantana topwaifu
07-03-2018, 10:53 PM
secret stages on phase 2 working for me today. didn't yesterday. i didn't switch browsers or did anything cache related either.

kabosu
07-04-2018, 03:07 AM
secret stages on phase 2 working for me today. didn't yesterday. i didn't switch browsers or did anything cache related either.
Same here
Wonder why it wasn't working yesterday

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 03:46 AM
Same here
Wonder why it wasn't working yesterday

Well, still not working for me. Which makes me wonder whether the thing I secretly should be doing to make it work is hitting the devteam upside the head with something unpleasant. Sounds rather like worth a try to me.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 03:52 AM
(That's not meant as a threat, I wouldn't do it; just an expression of me being really frustrated because I have tried everything else to make it work.)

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 07:52 AM
Very well, it does work now. They said they solved it, and this time they in fact did. Finally.

Zandel
07-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Well I do normally get to log into the game less than an hour after maint has finished so perhaps that's the reason I never seem to have any trouble. Except for the server crashes they had last event I have not had a serious issue with the game for about 12 months and I only clear my cache when there is an issue. As an IT professional I can confirm that your own PC does make a difference to things like this and that a clean machine causes far less problems than one you have not cleaned in a while (software wise, not physically tho that helps sometimes as well).

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Well I do normally get to log into the game less than an hour after maint has finished so perhaps that's the reason I never seem to have any trouble. Except for the server crashes they had last event I have not had a serious issue with the game for about 12 months and I only clear my cache when there is an issue. As an IT professional I can confirm that your own PC does make a difference to things like this and that a clean machine causes far less problems than one you have not cleaned in a while (software wise, not physically tho that helps sometimes as well).

The same can be said of me: that I usually get to log in immediately after maintenance. (Also that I have a clean machine - and one that I otherwise have no trouble with -, and even that I have education in IT.) And I still had absurd amounts of problems this event. I have ideas as to what the difference may be, but I'm practically sure it's not the login time.

Zandel
07-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Probably has something to do with internet providers then, I'm Australian so other than rather slow internet (compared to the rest of the world) my connection is stable and reliable. I know a lot of American ISPs are not as reliable and tend to restrict odd data flows at times for no obvious good reason.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 10:38 PM
Probably has something to do with internet providers then, I'm Australian so other than rather slow internet (compared to the rest of the world) my connection is stable and reliable. I know a lot of American ISPs are not as reliable and tend to restrict odd data flows at times for no obvious good reason.

That's one of the things I've been thinking of. I'm from a country that shall remain unnamed (not American), and the internet connection has been, shall we say, not flawless for as long as I remember. I didn't immediately draw a connection to that as I am so used to that problem (and as the same problem had not happened before this last maintenance). But it could be.
The other thing I can imagine, and the one that is my primary theory, is a difference on browsers. I base this on my experience that sometimes when one game element doesn't work in one browser, I can use it in another until it gets properly dealt with. (For example, once for a day I could only use my garden in Firefox. But that was a while ago, I forget when.) So the first thing I tried is to play the game in different browsers. One browser I am unwilling to use though, for my own reasons, is Chrome; so maybe it was working in Chrome long before other browsers. Is that what you use?

Zandel
07-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Yeah I use Chrome before anything else, it has been the browser with the least problems for me out of all of them, firefox being the one with the most, then IE and puffin.

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Yeah I use Chrome before anything else, it has been the browser with the least problems for me out of all of them, firefox being the one with the most, then IE and puffin.

Ah, that would corroborate my idea then.
Firefox does have a lot of problems for me too, and even when it doesn't, it seems to be very slow; but I'm not about to rule out using it sometimes, seeing how it proved useful during the garden incident, and also at other times I don't recall now. I'll admit that now I am even considering maybe using Chrome in the future when there are problems like this. So this was a fruitful discussion for me, and I thank you.

Lantana topwaifu
07-05-2018, 09:11 PM
try desktop puffin

Taon
07-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Ah, that would corroborate my idea then.
Firefox does have a lot of problems for me too, and even when it doesn't, it seems to be very slow; but I'm not about to rule out using it sometimes, seeing how it proved useful during the garden incident, and also at other times I don't recall now. I'll admit that now I am even considering maybe using Chrome in the future when there are problems like this. So this was a fruitful discussion for me, and I thank you.

If you haven't tried Firefox in a while, try out the latest build (61.0 "Quantum"); it's significantly faster without sacrificing privacy.

Myrdin
07-06-2018, 02:35 AM
If you haven't tried Firefox in a while, try out the latest build (61.0 "Quantum"); it's significantly faster without sacrificing privacy.

Does it require a full reinstall of the browser or can you just update your existing Firefox into the new version ?

Also will you be able to transport your search history, bookmarks etc into the new build ?

hypo
07-06-2018, 03:47 AM
Does it require a full reinstall of the browser or can you just update your existing Firefox into the new version ?

Also will you be able to transport your search history, bookmarks etc into the new build ?

It's an upgrade compatible with your settings, but beware that if you use some old extensions, they may be incompatible (that's the reason I'm sticking to FF56 but play FKG on Chrome)

AgentFakku
07-07-2018, 01:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RTRmrGVl.jpg

Im done

I couldn't tell how many amphies on the yellow line so I just finished it just in case

smr
07-09-2018, 03:22 AM

I only figured out the panel mechanic on Area 11 haha

anyway I redeemed all my gifts from the past 2 weeks and got 400 more characters and 100 equipment items :squint::rofl::neutral:

AgentFakku
07-09-2018, 04:06 PM
god damn u complete it all

dat some dedication

Tomitain
07-09-2018, 04:46 PM
I cleaned out the first area last week and now I'm working backwards from area 12 until I clean out area 9. I'm not going to bother cleaning out areas 2-8 given that they don't have any of the bonus movement tiles on them.

hypo
07-09-2018, 10:09 PM
I cleaned out the first area last week and now I'm working backwards from area 12 until I clean out area 9. I'm not going to bother cleaning out areas 2-8 given that they don't have any of the bonus movement tiles on them.

Same as you.