PDA

View Full Version : The Anemoi Sisters(Kamehime Project R)

asianstuff
06-28-2018, 05:54 PM
So I already have the first half of the Anemoi Sisters; Boreas and Zephyrus. Does anybody know whether or not if the second half of the Sisters will be introduced in the near future?

Cobblemaniac
06-28-2018, 07:44 PM
So I already have the first half of the Anemoi Sisters; Boreas and Zephyrus. Does anybody know whether or not if the second half of the Sisters will be introduced in the near future?

Belongs to Q&A.

Heard no mention of those in DMM, who knows?

MagicSpice
06-28-2018, 11:49 PM
they're pulling from all sorts of mythological sources so.... maybe someday....

hell, look at Dragon Providence... they have a lot of the same characters (different designs though) and they're still going.... that CG list is FREAKING HUGE now...

Slashley
06-29-2018, 12:10 AM
So I already have the first half of the Anemoi Sisters; Boreas and Zephyrus. Does anybody know whether or not if the second half of the Sisters will be introduced in the near future?I don't know the names of these "Anemoi Sisters", but the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming Hime.

BlazeAlter
06-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Well... maybe in the future they'll make em?

Hades mentions Poseidon and Zeus are her sisters, and there's no hime named Zeus yet but I'm sure we'll see her someday

I wonder what she's gonna look like though

Laventale
06-29-2018, 02:28 PM
Belongs to Q&A.

Man, when will be the day that I come to the forum and I won't have to close one brainlet thread right of the bat?

/closed btw.