PDA

View Full Version : [Event 51] Advent Battle vs Ixion (Rematch)

Kitty
07-11-2018, 12:20 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/466665849793806337/unknown.png?width=757&height=474

Ayayayayayay, finally the advents that we'll rematch from now will have their restock in the shop, along with more new goodies... well, Ixion's 2nd SSR weapon isn't really a good example, as it's Rush like Adramelech's weapon... but at least we can still get another MLB'd copy of Ixid Blade! :silly:

Battles:

Normal Overdrive - Deals large damage to single ally
Raging Overdrive - Deals large damage to all allies and decreases burst gauge by 30%

Ragnarok -
The same as ULT, but rather than 30% bursed gauge decreased, she decreases by 75% on raging overdrive.

350K damage to make her raging
600K damage to make her stunned from raging
250K damage to take her out of stun

Recommended Teams:

Mordred - Stalling Overdrive/Debuffs
Hercules - Offense
Andromeda - Healing
Gaia/AW - Defense
Seth - Healing
Ithaqua - Healing
Hastur - Debuffs
Cybele Unleashed - Debuffs
Principality - Defense
Sol AW - Healing/Debuffs/Cure
Puck - 100% Rampage Offense (Can work well for faster stun with someone like Cybele)

Rewards:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/466669351312031774/unknown.png

Event Missions:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/466669483558436866/unknown.png

New Kamihime:

SSR Neptune - Water
SR Venus - Water

More info here > http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%82%AA%E3% 83%B3%E9%99%8D%E8%87%A8%E6%88%A6 <

Good luck

bigblackcock
07-11-2018, 12:27 PM
i wish i can find another drop of ixid blade, if i can find just 1 more copy and buy the rest from the shop, i can have 3 MLB copies of it :bgrin:
nice to have another advent event now that they have jewels too :D

Kimoi
07-11-2018, 01:27 PM
i wish i can find another drop of ixid blade, if i can find just 1 more copy and buy the rest from the shop, i can have 3 MLB copies of it :bgrin:
nice to have another advent event now that they have jewels too :D
If only Ixid Blade had FLB...

Slashley
07-11-2018, 03:07 PM
If only Ixid Blade had FLB...Maybe in two more years...It's going to be Rush.

Bear
07-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Maybe in two more years...It's going to be Rush.

Old advent Atk L SSRs always receive Hp S as FLB 2nd skill, and vice versa, HP L ones receive Atk S.

Laventale
07-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Old advent Atk L SSRs always receive Hp S as FLB 2nd skill, and vice versa, HP L ones receive Atk S.

That's quite disappointing to hear tbh.

Slashley
07-11-2018, 03:55 PM
Old advent Atk L SSRs always receive Hp S as FLB 2nd skill, and vice versa, HP L ones receive Atk S.So far.

I don't think they're obligated to do so, though.

Bear
07-11-2018, 04:01 PM
You underestimate how far these monkeys are willing to go just to slack and recycle old contents. Let's start with how they pretty much copied pasta the whole bugged mission template for the first Water GO into its 2nd and every cycle after that and never bothered to fix or even change it up.

QXZ
07-11-2018, 10:20 PM
should i even bother with this event? everything looks meh. and thunder is a lousy element.

nonsensei
07-12-2018, 12:44 AM
should i even bother with this event? everything looks meh. and thunder is a lousy element.

Well, the reward table is the same as Illyunkas except for the specific weapons & eido. So there are still HEs, books, jewels, tix to take. And the weapon - while no FLB as of now - it's still an assault(L) with pretty good stats & won't cost you much, either. Eido doesn't cost much, either, basically free orbs for you.
Just give it a shot, not like pressing AAB is that hard..

Bear
07-12-2018, 01:22 AM
not like pressing AAB is that hard..

Do you even need aab for old advents? - -

...on second thought, Ixion does drain you burst so I suppose so /shrug

MagicSpice
07-12-2018, 03:45 AM
ah yes... the eidolon i have a love-hate relationship with...

has one hell of an assault weapon along with an interesting sub slot buff i was using with my thunder team for a long time...

but also the firs ragnarok event I ever tried and ended up spectacularly failing... (and still had to use an elixir to clear the second time she showed...)

Do you even need aab for old advents? - -

...on second thought, Ixion does drain you burst so I suppose so /shrug

i honestly hate AAB, but this is the one time I could probably use it without a care in the world...

on the other hand, my wind offensive team has arthur, cu chulainn, cybele U, wind ramiel, and iblis.... so yeah, 3 forms of damage increase for everyone (4 for Cu chulainn and cybele)... so i might be better off just manually buffing them then nuking the piss out of everything...

Laventale
07-12-2018, 06:43 AM
ah yes... the eidolon i have a love-hate relationship with...

has one hell of an assault weapon along with an interesting sub slot buff i was using with my thunder team for a long time...

but also the firs ragnarok event I ever tried and ended up spectacularly failing... (and still had to use an elixir to clear the second time she showed...)

i honestly hate AAB, but this is the one time I could probably use it without a care in the world...

on the other hand, my wind offensive team has arthur, cu chulainn, cybele U, wind ramiel, and iblis.... so yeah, 3 forms of damage increase for everyone (4 for Cu chulainn and cybele)... so i might be better off just manually buffing them then nuking the piss out of everything...

With Gaia, Ixion is one easy piece of cake tbh.

Not that she gets to target all the AoE shit Ixion throws at you but the 60% damage reduction is nice.

Cobblemaniac
07-12-2018, 08:12 AM

Not that she gets to target all the AoE shit Ixion throws at you but the 60% damage reduction is nice.

Used to need to manual this with my mediocre af light team, now I got a pretty solid wind team to AAB with.

FeelsGoodMan

MagicSpice
07-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Used to need to manual this with my mediocre af light team, now I got a pretty solid wind team to AAB with.

FeelsGoodMan

if i throw my defensive wind team at this, she doesn't have a chance...

well, that was before where i had trouble (and gaia was only lv60ish and not awakened by the 2nd run)... I can kick her ass now, ever since the 3rd run of this.... speaking of which....

why does this game seem to love the eidolon that killed her sister so much?

Laventale
07-12-2018, 02:54 PM
why does this game seem to love the eidolon that killed her sister so much?

It's a mediocre eidolon with mediocre stats.

It's way better to give this to people that are recently starting or midway to a good team than 45% eidos, that way the customer feels bound to spend money to get the good stuff (AKA 50% eidos or even the whale-trap ones).

MagicSpice
07-12-2018, 04:35 PM
It's a mediocre eidolon with mediocre stats.

It's way better to give this to people that are recently starting or midway to a good team than 45% eidos, that way the customer feels bound to spend money to get the good stuff (AKA 50% eidos or even the whale-trap ones).

the only good thing would have been the thunder attack buff... and only for thunder teams....

except i've long gotten a bunch of lv100 eidolons that easily overtake that...

but hey, more ixid blades are welcome.... if they drop that is... if they didn't restock the supply then i have little reason to do this event... i'd just take the jewels, drag eye shards, and half elixirs and stop there.... (maybe the books too just to have them). if i do miss out on that stuff, then oh well

Laventale
07-20-2018, 09:39 PM
/sticky

See you in three days.

if they didn't restock the supply then i have little reason to do this event...

Full re-stock btw.

MagicSpice
07-20-2018, 09:56 PM
Full re-stock btw.

lv125 ixid blade number two, coming right up! (and the assault SR if it's got a spot on my grid...)

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 09:56 PM
Prediction time!

Will light catastrophe + relics come without issue?

I highly doubt it

Laventale
07-22-2018, 11:36 PM
Prediction time!

Will light catastrophe + relics come without issue?

I highly doubt it

Original game.

nonsensei
07-23-2018, 12:27 AM
Will light catastrophe + relics come

Maybe.

without issue

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263690964399423489/470834205191045138/Rami.png

Cobblemaniac
07-24-2018, 12:23 AM
And the update is done. What do we get?

1. UI changes for harem. Now updated to episodes instead, and squeezed everything into sub categories. Well... nothing else much really.
2. Light bondage catastrophe added.
3. Ea awakening added.
4. Solomon and Siegfried weapons added.
5. Light relics added.
6. Some level of intense, but expected after maintenance lag.

Looks like they didn't go all original game on us now. Finally. Also...

NEPU!

Yes I know hyperdimension Neptunia ain't in on this, but random low quality meme anyway

Slashley
07-24-2018, 03:56 AM
7. You can now sort weapons by Skill Level (FUCK YEAH).
8. Clicking through the login bonuses is wayyyy faster now.

BlazeAlter
07-24-2018, 04:13 AM
And the update is done. What do we get?

1. UI changes for harem. Now updated to episodes instead, and squeezed everything into sub categories. Well... nothing else much really.
2. Light bondage catastrophe added.
3. Ea awakening added.
4. Solomon and Siegfried weapons added.
5. Light relics added.
6. Some level of intense, but expected after maintenance lag.

Looks like they didn't go all original game on us now. Finally. Also...

NEPU!

Yes I know hyperdimension Neptunia ain't in on this, but random low quality meme anyway

so... how good is Nep?

I was doing some jewel rolls earlier trying to get Venus but the game decides to give me Nep instead
(seriously though, I just wanted that venus booty)

Cobblemaniac
07-24-2018, 04:21 AM
so... how good is Nep?

I was doing some jewel rolls earlier trying to get Venus but the game decides to give me Nep instead
(seriously though, I just wanted that venus booty)

Looks to me she has a pretty solid kit. The spirit gimmick has some nuke potential, and it looks like stacking spirits over time makes her a pretty good tank.

... Although I can’t say for sure until I actually use her. DMM thoughts in the meantime?

Never discriminate against lolis btw. Nep nep got those thighs

BlazeAlter
07-24-2018, 04:32 AM
Looks to me she has a pretty solid kit. The spirit gimmick has some nuke potential, and it looks like stacking spirits over time makes her a pretty good tank.

... Although I can’t say for sure until I actually use her. DMM thoughts in the meantime?

Yeah her passive seems great, I guess I should be thankful I got her and not Shiva instead...
now to just level her just in time for fire UE

lolis
http://i65.tinypic.com/2exap02.png

jk, well she looks cute i guess

Slashley
07-24-2018, 05:07 AM
The spirit gimmick has some nuke potential, and it looks like stacking spirits over time makes her a pretty good tank.--I'd assume that she's great if she doesn't get hit, but... she is going to get hit. So she's shit. Even if she isn't shit, she sure will be unreliable. Which... again, makes her shit.

I just don't see her working out.

Laventale
07-24-2018, 08:51 AM
7. You can now sort weapons by Skill Level (FUCK YEAH).
8. Clicking through the login bonuses is wayyyy faster now.

Ixion Advent delay in-between attack order and the actual attack is WAY faster now.

I'm fucking glad.

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 09:54 AM
Ah, good, materials don't get reset.

FreeToPay
07-24-2018, 10:32 AM
Why is the shitty Ix bow so expensive?

Slashley
07-24-2018, 10:52 AM
Why is the shitty Ix bow so expensive?The second weapon always is. Because it's new! And sometimes really shitty.

Kitty
07-24-2018, 12:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpsGqxHQvC8

my 2 attempts at ultimate... keep in mind that's only with -35% def debuff on Ixion and Hercules ability dmg can still reach up to 650K on other attempts I've done...
just need a Hraes friend so I can get the debuff cap, then I want to test out her damage on Ragnarok tomorrow... or ult later? w/e

Bear
07-24-2018, 12:33 PM

She's about average. She's an alright tank, has a decent nuke and she's suppose to be a faster than average burster, but don't expect her to be a good reliable tank because she loses her fish friends very quickly with that taunt. She just kinda does a bit of everything but not enough of anything. Good if you got no better SSR, but otherwise kinda niche until she receives her rebalance next year.

Cobblemaniac
07-24-2018, 07:54 PM
She's about average. She's an alright tank, has a decent nuke and she's suppose to be a faster than average burster, but don't expect her to be a good reliable tank because she loses her fish friends very quickly with that taunt. She just kinda does a bit of everything but not enough of anything. Good if you got no better SSR, but otherwise kinda niche until she receives her rebalance next year.

Man, there's a crap ton of himes that get their rebalances next year ain't it?

Still, I tried digging around DMM wiki coming up with nothing about her rebalance... is it like 2 days old new, or am I just blind?

Laventale
07-24-2018, 08:22 PM
Is it me or Ixion is just as easy as before?

Should it be harder? I thought that she would be harder once the #2 re-issue came.

MagicSpice
07-24-2018, 08:49 PM
Is it me or Ixion is just as easy as before?

Should it be harder? I thought that she would be harder once the #2 re-issue came.

I find her easier... but then again i got hastur and wind ramiel (they can stack attack buffs).

Shingen doesn't get the chance to make use of PF with my wind team (cybele U and cu chulainn with those two). Ixion is just dead in 3 rounds of attacks...

BlazeAlter
07-24-2018, 09:37 PM
Or you know, we're just stronger than before now for Ixion

the fact that I don't even need to full burst with my dark team to kill the rag is kinda.... lol

nonsensei
07-25-2018, 12:49 AM
Well, that's advent (lol) rags for you. They won't get stronger over time. At least not hp-wise.

MagicSpice
07-25-2018, 10:39 AM
that and i think this is the 4th time we fought Ixion.... with 3 ragnarok battles available out of that.

at least if you've been around long enough for her first appearance...

Quarters
07-25-2018, 11:24 AM
Noob question: Are the Demonic Cores from Ragnarok only used for the Dragon Eye Shards?

This is the first time I've attempted Ragnarok in Advent Battles, and since it didn't cost anything and Wind is by far my strongest team, I thought I'd give it a go. Yesterday I wiped out with a single character's burst worth of HP left on Ixion, so I used an Elixer. Today, I managed to get a Hraesvelgr friend and managed a win with no Elixer, but it was a bit harrowing when Ithaqua was the first to drop. Hastur was next, but by that point it was already in the bag.

Joan20, Gaia(Awakened)70, Hastur80 in the front; Azazel80, Ithaqua70 in the back; with Cronos70, Cybele70 on standby.

Anyhoo, I wanted to know if there's anything else the Demonic Cores are used for before I start using them for Dragon Eye Shards.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 11:45 AM
It's not really worth it to use Elixirs on Ragnarok Advents. If you keep playing you'll fairly soon become easily strong enough to do almost all of them with little difficulty.

Your team setup could really use some work, though. You want to be as close to -40% Def and -40% Atk as possible (or more!) with BP, which just isn't a thing with that setup. Getting a Hraes friend means that you can make do with -30% Def. If memory serves, Ixion does a fair amount of damage so Ithaqua most likely can't keep up. I'd say bring BP on Joan and Cybele instead of Ithaqua. Then just kill Ixion before she kills you, which should be doable with -35% Atk and -50% Def (with Hraes friend) and two damage cuts (Joan and Gaia). If it feels dangerous, maybe swap Azazel with good old Zephyrus. Yes, Rs with debuffs can sometimes be far stronger than SSRs without them. Not sure if that's the case for you.

Of course, not using Joan would be the ideal scenario for bringing a B debuff and BP... but based on avatar, I guess that's not on the table.

Anyway, the Demonic Cores are mostly used for the Dragon Eye Shards. They're also used for Final Limit Breaks for Advent weapons (five of them), such as Phoenix Bow in the next Advent. Make sure to get the SSR books from this event to get Gaia to level 80, you'll probably very much need that against Ragnarok Phoenix, unless your Dark team is amazing.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 11:49 AM
In the present: just the shards and R grails. And the R grails aren't a real choice, so yea, just the eye shards.

In the not-so-distant-anymore-future: 5 cores are needed (along with other materials) to final limit break certain old advent SSR weapons.
Because advent SSRs gain FLB eligibility with their corresponding event (2nd Reprints, so there are only a handful of advent SSRs that can be FLB'd on DMM so far), you can get away with farming the cores necessary to FLB during those events, if you're confident in your ability to clear Ragnarok then.

For example, the first 2nd Reprint that'll introduce FLB for its weapon will be Phoenix in September, when the Phoenix bow gets FLB implemented. If you think that you can handle Phoenix ragnarok, then you can pick up the 5 cores for FLB then (oh, and uh, set aside 25 gold chest and 45 silver chest materials...).

Aside: All FLBs also require varying amounts of orichalcum which come from Guild Order, which is an event type that should be introduced next month. I'll leave it at that.

Quarters
07-25-2018, 12:11 PM
It's not really worth it to use Elixirs on Ragnarok Advents. If you keep playing you'll fairly soon become easily strong enough to do almost all of them with little difficulty.

Your team setup could really use some work, though. You want to be as close to -40% Def and -40% Atk as possible (or more!) with BP, which just isn't a thing with that setup. Getting a Hraes friend means that you can make do with -30% Def. If memory serves, Ixion does a fair amount of damage so Ithaqua most likely can't keep up. I'd say bring BP on Joan and Cybele instead of Ithaqua. Then just kill Ixion before she kills you, which should be doable with -35% Atk and -50% Def (with Hraes friend) and two damage cuts (Joan and Gaia). If it feels dangerous, maybe swap Azazel with good old Zephyrus. Yes, Rs with debuffs can sometimes be far stronger than SSRs without them. Not sure if that's the case for you.

Of course, not using Joan would be the ideal scenario for bringing a B debuff and BP... but based on avatar, I guess that's not on the table.

Anyway, the Demonic Cores are mostly used for the Dragon Eye Shards. They're also used for Final Limit Breaks for Advent weapons (five of them), such as Phoenix Bow in the next Advent. Make sure to get the SSR books from this event to get Gaia to level 80, you'll probably very much need that against Ragnarok Phoenix, unless your Dark team is amazing.

Well, I have the materials for breaking Gaia, but I still need 50,000 gems and I've already used my twice daily. As far as Joan is concerned, she is indeed a must for Wind (primary team) and Water (secondary team), but I am more flexible with the other teams. As for Dark, they're the ones I have the hardest time breaking since I have so few materials. That and the game threw me 4 SSRs in relatively short order and I haven't even gotten my SRs to 60 yet.

Dark is currently Joan20, Hades52, Thanatos45 in front; Amon (Unleashed)65, Osiris58 in back; with Bastet58, Hypnos58 on standby.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 12:17 PM
Well, I have the materials for breaking Gaia, but I still need 50,000 gems and I've already used my twice daily.--Um, look up the Gem Quest hours? Every day has like, three 30 minute windows where you can do as many Gem Quests as you can. You should always spam half-elixirs during those. Then pull 100k Gem Gacha and you'll get your half-elixirs back. Plus a ton of weapon fodder, which is the most important thing for you.

And why is Joan a must for those two teams especially...?

Quarters
07-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Um, look up the Gem Quest hours? Every day has like, three 30 minute windows where you can do as many Gem Quests as you can. You should always spam half-elixirs during those. Then pull 100k Gem Gacha and you'll get your half-elixirs back. Plus a ton of weapon fodder, which is the most important thing for you.

And why is Joan a must for those two teams especially...?

I am obsessed with Jehanne D'arc no matter the media (Video Games, Card Games, Anime, Manga, etc.) so I naturally decided to go for her as my first Legendary Soul (disappointed in humiliating rape). I also decided that my primary team would be Wind as that's my favorite element. Water is secondary because it deals with my primary's weakness to Fire as well as the game throwing so much water at me early on as if trying to discourage my attempts for Wind. While I would certainly love for Joan to be on every team, I realize that's unfeasible. Thunder is currently using D'Artagnan and until I got Osiris, I used Andromeda for Dark. Holy Soul P is currently working towards Morgan while regular is working towards Achilles and then Hercules.

Unfortunately, most Guerrilla Quests are while I'm at work. I do what I can, but I can only do so much...

Mraktar
07-25-2018, 11:42 PM
Ixion's difficulty is laughable comparing to other advents. For example Ilyanka ragnarok had overdrive 8 or 9 hits 1.8k each (-40 attack), Ixion - 3.2k 1 hit (-50% attack, elemental advantage), and so on. On ultimate my team of Mordred (trial), Hastur, Iblis, Maeve, Itaqua kills boss on turn 0 (just active skills is enough) On rognarok i change Itaqua to Sol aw just in case and if hearts procs - boss even may not overdrive (on ultimate with Sol boss has less then 5% after skills and 1 turn is needed). Easiest advent ever. Too bad that there is no FLB to sword and bow is another garbage rush/defenrder like Illyanka gun... or not to bad because i can grind less - just books, jevels and tickets, and last but not the least, garbage eydo for orbs.

MagicSpice
07-26-2018, 12:23 AM
I am obsessed with Jehanne D'arc no matter the media (Video Games, Card Games, Anime, Manga, etc.) so I naturally decided to go for her as my first Legendary Soul (disappointed in humiliating rape). I also decided that my primary team would be Wind as that's my favorite element. Water is secondary because it deals with my primary's weakness to Fire as well as the game throwing so much water at me early on as if trying to discourage my attempts for Wind. While I would certainly love for Joan to be on every team, I realize that's unfeasible. Thunder is currently using D'Artagnan and until I got Osiris, I used Andromeda for Dark. Holy Soul P is currently working towards Morgan while regular is working towards Achilles and then Hercules.

Unfortunately, most Guerrilla Quests are while I'm at work. I do what I can, but I can only do so much...

honestly, if i need to play defensive or need the atk down and ex slot (not in the case of this event now...), i tend to use jeanne myself (unless it's my wind team cause gaia/arc combo is too OP and would kill some potential damage output). she's not bad if you know you have to tank a hit you likely won't survive otherwise (and her regen/DA move is somewhat decent). not top priority, but she is a soul people should have just in case... honestly, gaia/arc combo shatters all difficulty with the thunder acc quests (and possibly the thunder catastrophe we have if your damage is still good enough). the game isn't exactly friendly towards healers (except sol) and won't be until acension is a thing, which is where tanks like jeanne shine

and since you like jeanne in a lot of stuff, i assume you've seen Hidan no Aria (Aria and Scarlet Ammo)... they have a version of her in there

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 09:12 AM
Ixion's rough if you don't have the power to get through rage quickly, as then you're just stuck there due to her raging overdrive's side effect. I remember having trouble with that back in the first run, as she was the first ragnarok advent, wasn't she? But yea, after a certain power point, Ixion's a lot smoother compared to some others.
Still noticably tougher than Yatagarasu ragnarok though. I still think that's the ragnarok with the lowest minimum power needed to consistently clear.

Cobblemaniac
07-26-2018, 09:13 AM
Ixion's rough if you don't have the power to get through rage quickly, as then you're just stuck there due to her raging overdrive's side effect. I remember having trouble with that back in the first run, as she was the first ragnarok advent, wasn't she? But yea, after a certain power point, Ixion's a lot smoother compared to some others.
Still noticably tougher than Yatagarasu ragnarok though. I still think that's the ragnarok with the lowest minimum power needed to consistently clear.

Not to derail, but jesus if they're gonna reprint Ixion this many times the least they could do is fix her raging overdrive to not literally take a planet's lifespan to finish...

Granted there's refresh but we shouldn't need to do that :cursing:

Tanukimo
07-26-2018, 09:28 AM
Not to derail, but jesus if they're gonna reprint Ixion this many times the least they could do is fix her raging overdrive to not literally take a planet's lifespan to finish...

Granted there's refresh but we shouldn't need to do that :cursing:

I thought it was pretty cool that it targeted each hime for a change instead of doing the damage all at once.

Kitty
07-26-2018, 09:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkf-ykuFxgw

Cobblemaniac
07-26-2018, 09:39 AM
I thought it was pretty cool that it targeted each hime for a change instead of doing the damage all at once.

Right...

You just do that and grow a white beard...

BlazeAlter
07-26-2018, 09:47 AM
I would've preferred it if it just fired one big ass laser instead of a slow individual laser lol

Laventale
07-26-2018, 10:26 AM
I would've preferred it if it just fired one big ass laser instead of a slow individual laser lol

Ixion burst is annoying not because it's slow as shit but also 'cuz outright ignores Gaia's guard.

It makes no sense.

Kitty
07-26-2018, 03:10 PM
water team vs ixion compared to wind team vs ixion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3KWIy_Bct4&feature=youtu.be

MagicSpice
07-27-2018, 09:54 PM
i think this is sub 2 mins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fteGD-Q74ys

Ixion burst is annoying not because it's slow as shit but also 'cuz outright ignores Gaia's guard.

It makes no sense.

that and your burst goes down the drain when she does it... i don't think i've ever done a full burst on her cause i either had to deal with my burst gauges outright getting violated, or now, i'm just too strong to build it, even with shingen, cybele U, cu chulainn, and wind rami filling it like no tomorrow.

Shieun
07-28-2018, 12:36 AM
At this point of game, ixion should've been a pushover already... assuming you worked your grid hard and you've been playing for a while

I kinda missed the time back then when ixion rekted me so hard that i need to carefully time the rage with full burst or else that's 1 elixir use in rag...

Laventale
07-28-2018, 12:48 AM
At this point of game, ixion should've been a pushover already... assuming you worked your grid hard and you've been playing for a while

I kinda missed the time back then when ixion rekted me so hard that i need to carefully time the rage with full burst or else that's 1 elixir use in rag...

This happened to me but with Sphinx cuz my Dark sucks hard, long black dick.

http://puu.sh/B4rY6/0f4552b017.png

My Dark is my only team with no SSR to speak of and, therefore, without a good grid.

Shieun
07-28-2018, 02:38 AM

EDIT:

Forget it... I commented before I checked your burst damage. If you did a full burst instead of waiting for PF FB, the rag will probably not die.

Ikki
07-28-2018, 02:49 AM

I wont comment on the video duration cause that depends on your grid but, why the hell is cybele in first slot and not cu, its just sigh.

blubbergott
07-28-2018, 02:56 AM

Barely sub 2 mins too I think...

https://youtu.be/LaDN-1OEamY

nonsensei
07-28-2018, 03:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fteGD-Q74ys

Umm.. is it just me who thinks the common sense in using abilities is buff -> debuff -> damaging abilities? You're all over the place, man.

JStar
07-28-2018, 11:00 AM
Because I'm unoriginal...

Wind Team Vs. Ixion Ragnarok

https://youtu.be/87GhOx-osfA

R Kami Wind Team Vs. Ixion Ragnarok

https://youtu.be/97CXwOCfEOY

Cobblemaniac
07-28-2018, 11:17 AM
Because I'm unoriginal...

Originality exists in 2018? :think:

Edit: Inb4 nutaku original game comments

MagicSpice
07-28-2018, 08:27 PM
Umm.. is it just me who thinks the common sense in using abilities is buff -> debuff -> damaging abilities? You're all over the place, man.

yeah, i was tired... optimal play is out the window with the lack of sleep at the time... (hell, i could have bursted to speed things up since full burst was out the question trying to do a PF burst)

I wont comment on the video duration cause that depends on your grid but, why the hell is cybele in first slot and not cu, its just sigh.

in a quick fight, cu might take first.... but usually my battles are longer and cu is stuck on cooldown while cybele is ALWAYS 5 turns or less on build up...

but between shingen and rami's buffs, does it matter? with those buffs, cybele racks up about 70 burst in 2 turns if she doesn't get a triple... i'd still have to wait for a 3rd round of attacks unless she gets hit or does a triple attack

wind grid has half the assault my light one does... my focus is kinda all over the place, but mostly towards my light and fire teams...

in terms of assault, it's light > fire > wind > Dark/Thunder > Water in my case (yet dark is one of my hardest hitting teams along wth fire and light due to debuffs)

Shieun
07-28-2018, 09:40 PM
wind grid has half the assault my light one does... my focus is kinda all over the place, but mostly towards my light and fire teams...

in terms of assault, it's light > fire > wind > Dark/Thunder > Water in my case (yet dark is one of my hardest hitting teams along wth fire and light due to debuffs)

In that case, your dark/fire/light could potentially clear ixion faster than your wind team could. With that said though, can't be sure 100% as I have no idea how strong your dark/light/fire grid is.

MagicSpice
07-29-2018, 11:36 PM
In that case, your dark/fire/light could potentially clear ixion faster than your wind team could. With that said though, can't be sure 100% as I have no idea how strong your dark/light/fire grid is.

light, exactly 100% assault. unless my fire team can pull off both buffs and all def debuffs they have, light is gonna be my hardest hitting team (currently consists of mordred, raphael, sol, light tsuki, and diana)

fire is somewhere around 75%, wind and dark is around 50%... at least looking at what's been upgraded (cause i don't remember considering i've been feeding skill levels to water and thunder, which is starting to close in on wind/dark).

even still, wind has advantage, a handful of 100% eidolon friends (even still, a lot of icarus running around), a main eidolon that WILL push assault to 100% (55% slepnir), and has incredibly fast burst generation (natural with shingen, cu, cybele U, wind rami, and hastur as a buffing/debuffing tool)

Frelas
07-30-2018, 03:11 PM
I was glad i finally farmed everything i needed, but then because of my stupidity i used one of the ixxon eidelons as enhance material instead of limit breaking.
Sigh now i dont have her competed, and i cant even farm a new one because they are out of stock:cry:

VeryVoodoo
07-30-2018, 06:28 PM
I was glad i finally farmed everything i needed, but then because of my stupidity i used one of the ixxon eidelons as enhance material instead of limit breaking.
Sigh now i dont have her competed, and i cant even farm a new one because they are out of stock:cry:

Well the battles themselves have a chance of dropping her in the loots, so it's not impossible to still MLB. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But ye... you likely won't get lucky enough for that as the RNG is way too low.

Don't fret too much as it's not particularly a good eidolon anyway, and pretty much something you'll never use in your end-game eido grids.

MagicSpice
07-30-2018, 06:43 PM
Well the battles themselves have a chance of dropping her in the loots, so it's not impossible to still MLB. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But ye... you likely won't get lucky enough for that as the RNG is way too low.

Don't fret too much as it's not particularly a good eidolon anyway, and pretty much something you'll never use in your end-game eido grids.

^This

If anything, hold onto her for orbs later on when the Eidolon shop hits

Frelas
07-31-2018, 06:24 PM
Well i'll be damned, on my last battle for today i actually got a copy of ixion as a drop on a ultimate map.

Laventale
07-31-2018, 09:41 PM
Well, as far as I'm aware, there's no more Ixion reprints, so yeah...

Rip topic.

MagicSpice
08-01-2018, 01:03 AM
eh, they seem to have a hard-on for her so she'll probably be back far into the future...

now if they'd ever get around to phoenix so i can finish that damn light bow, that'd be great...

Mraktar
08-01-2018, 06:25 AM
Well i'll be damned, on my last battle for today i actually got a copy of ixion as a drop on a ultimate map.

eydo/ssr weapon can be dropped even on expert difficulty