PDA

View Full Version : [Event 52] Crucible of Combat VS The Demon Wrath (Rematch)

Kitty
07-11-2018, 01:07 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/466676669592240139/unknown.png

aka the "Summer Nights" event.

Battles:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/466677697674870784/unknown.png

Recommended Team/Soul:

Hercules - Offense
Joan of Arc - Defense
Arthur - Offense
[Snow Angel] Raphael
Ryu-Oh
Cthulhu
Dagon - Stalling Overdrive/Debuffs
Nike [Unleashed]
Aphrodite - Healing
Asherah
Parvati - Offense
Ea
Oceanus - Stun Burst
Belphagor - Rage Ability
[North and Sun Wind] Boreas - Rage Burst

Ranking Fee:

Same as the last union event, ranking fee is here
more info here > http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%85%89%E7%8D%84%E6%88%A6%E3%80%80%E3% 83%87%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A9 %E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4560-event-47-crucible-combat-vs-demon-lust-rematch.html

New Limited Kami:

SSR Fire - [Summer Nights Fireworks] Metatron
SR Light - [Angel of the Sea] Gabriel
R Dark - [Beach Dusk] Zeruel

Good luck.

Laventale
07-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Oh hey, I have Cthulhu...

And Cthulhu...

I'm gonna die.

MagicSpice
07-12-2018, 03:50 AM
eh,, my water team is a little better off now. just need to level their grid...

nervehammer
07-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Only two more events til I get a chance to get Summer metatron........let's hope my jewel hoarding brings results.

Laventale
07-31-2018, 09:41 PM
/pinned

10 characters.

Cobblemaniac
07-31-2018, 09:49 PM
Finally the event when I get Shingen. And I'm a water main.

PF HYPE

SlickFenix
07-31-2018, 10:03 PM
Seeing as I have Rudra this time around... should be more fun.

Shieun
07-31-2018, 10:23 PM
well.... i get it that the water lords are happy and so... but reality is....

FreeToPay
07-31-2018, 10:32 PM
RIP wind mains with a weak water grid.

Cobblemaniac
07-31-2018, 10:44 PM
well.... i get it that the water lords are happy and so... but reality is....

You could always just stick the reality onto a water team...

Laventale
07-31-2018, 11:15 PM
RIP wind mains with a weak water grid.

Basically me, thank you very much.

Shieun
07-31-2018, 11:18 PM
You could always just stick the reality onto a water team...

Off element thor is not sustainable because you realistically can only get 4 (max 5 if you are fast with refresh) hits before para expires without abuse. It wont go well when the boss hit thor during that 1-2 turn cooldown

Slashley
08-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Off element thor is not sustainable because you realistically can only get 4 (max 5 if you are fast with refresh) hits before para expires without abuse. It wont go well when the boss hit thor during that 1-2 turn cooldownSome people are able to do it reliably by themselves. Beats me how, though.

Also, if you fail in that, there's always teamwork. There's 29 other people in your Union, so you shouldn't be getting hit, ever.

nonsensei
08-01-2018, 12:51 AM
New Limited Kami:

SSR Fire - [Summer Nights Fireworks] Metatron
SR Light - [Angel of the Sea] Gabriel
R Dark - [Beach Dusk] Zeruel
R̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶-̶ ̶[̶M̶i̶d̶ ̶S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶F̶u̶n̶]̶ ̶A̶p̶e̶p̶

Apep gonna arrive with the yukata summer batch along with Thunder Dragon Tits & Water (chocobanana) Freya in August. :think:

MagicSpice
08-01-2018, 12:58 AM
ugh, i forgot about that damn HP based buff....

i'm definitely thinking about running my light team for this cause i feel like i'll need Sol's buff removal with some chaos magic on the side...

Some people are able to do it reliably by themselves. Beats me how, though.

Also, if you fail in that, there's always teamwork. There's 29 other people in your Union, so you shouldn't be getting hit, ever.

that's considering they all have thor... or balor... or if paralysis even sticks cause it's accuracy is kinda low.... or if they can all be on at the same time....

yeah, my union is fucked aren't they?

Shieun
08-01-2018, 01:29 AM
Some people are able to do it reliably by themselves. Beats me how, though.

Well, I can say for certain, if you ever found whoever that claim they could reliably run para train, odds are they are using that specific abuse.

As for 29 other people in the union, not many people outside the top 10 union have more than 2 Thor AW users, you just kinda have to throw bodies until boss die, or just run hobo para/pray to rng for charm to fill in the gap

Mraktar
08-01-2018, 05:01 AM
Oh hey, I have Cthulhu...

And Cthulhu...

I'm gonna die.
/
Oh, you have at least Ctulhu, i'm in more hopeless position - wind main, 0 water SSR and no water relic weapon so Mordred/Herc with no axe (ambush?), Atalanta, Belphy, Triton, Sol AW/Nike sr is the best i can collect. At least water is my second grid with good enough skill lvl.

Ozraptor
08-01-2018, 05:31 AM
Wrong! The upcoming event is against the Demon Warth, not Wrath! WAARRRRRTH!!!

Kitty
08-01-2018, 07:42 AM
Apep gonna arrive with the yukata summer batch along with Thunder Dragon Tits & Water (chocobanana) Freya in August. :think:

ahh that makes so much more sense lmao

SlickFenix
08-01-2018, 08:41 AM
Gib me Summer Gabriel Pls :blobreach:

Cobblemaniac
08-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Figure it might be pointless to ask because lol limited edition... but where does fire Metatron sit in the fire tier list?

nonsensei
08-01-2018, 09:59 AM
where does fire Metatron sit in the fire tier list?

Subatron/10

Memeing aside, she really is a great sub1 unit due to her insta burst ability & became better compared to her original light version. The only issue is that she's overshadowed by other broken units in fire. She is good. Just not broken.

Cobblemaniac
08-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Subatron/10

Memeing aside, she really is a great sub1 unit due to her insta burst ability & became better compared to her original light version. The only issue is that she's overshadowed by other broken units in fire. She is good. Just not broken.

And I'd thought that her burst limit boost after burst was significant, until I realised she doesn't set up enough in 3 turns...

Looks like Uriel awakened is still better huh. :think:

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 06:02 PM
The new event isn't showing up in my game, is anyone else having this issue? I'm a newish player, but I was able to do Ixion just fine. I cleared my cache in Chrome and even tried a browser I hadn't played the game on yet, but Demon Wrath Rematch quests are still not showing up.

Raistlansol
08-03-2018, 06:10 PM
The new event isn't showing up in my game, is anyone else having this issue? I'm a newish player, but I was able to do Ixion just fine. I cleared my cache in Chrome and even tried a browser I hadn't played the game on yet, but Demon Wrath Rematch quests are still not showing up.

They're not from where the Ixion quests were, it's a different event type. Go to the main screen, and at the bottom there should be a banner - click on that and then click on it again and you'll be taken to where they are.

You probably (definitely?) have to be in a union for this though, so if you're not in one, join one or start your own.

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 07:05 PM
They're not from where the Ixion quests were, it's a different event type. Go to the main screen, and at the bottom there should be a banner - click on that and then click on it again and you'll be taken to where they are.

You probably (definitely?) have to be in a union for this though, so if you're not in one, join one or start your own.

Yep I'm in a Union I was just going to the wrong spot, thanks! Had 40ish prizes waiting for me once I found it!

Slashley
08-05-2018, 01:20 AM
Haha, oh wow. Since I slacked hard I knew that I wouldn't get top20, but I didn't even make top50. And chances are I'll drop quite a few places in the next few days.

Ikki
08-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Haha, oh wow. Since I slacked hard I knew that I wouldn't get top20, but I didn't even make top50. And chances are I'll drop quite a few places in the next few days.

slacking feels good, i got 115 and ill drop for sure XD

Torkov
08-05-2018, 01:55 AM
The bug on AAB sure doesn't help too

Laventale
08-05-2018, 10:00 AM
The bug on AAB sure doesn't help too

Who AAB while ranking, tho?

I do Attack > Reset > Attack > Reset > Burst > Reset and so on and so forth.

Torkov
08-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Who AAB while ranking, tho?

I do Attack > Reset > Attack > Reset > Burst > Reset and so on and so forth.

Even when I'm on 24hours marathon (or especially) I have to keep myself busy on other games and streaming vids for sanity reason. Also I heard the keep resetting was forbidden as cheating your way to MVP?

Laventale
08-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Even when I'm on 24hours marathon (or especially) I have to keep myself busy on other games and streaming vids for sanity reason. Also I heard the keep resetting was forbidden as cheating your way to MVP?

The only forbidden thing is opening two clients on multiple devices, no one said restart > punch > restart was illegal, even DMM players do so to maximize damage.

Yseo
08-05-2018, 06:18 PM
It has been mostly AAB for me, the weapons are as always not amazing but eh... what can we do about that? The future events are meh as well...

MagicSpice
08-05-2018, 06:24 PM
The only forbidden thing is opening two clients on multiple devices, no one said restart > punch > restart was illegal, even DMM players do so to maximize damage.

also helps if the game lags a bit... which it may do on the busier hours...

except the reset load is actually slower if you don't combo much in that round... if i have no combo buffs and it's not wind team, i hold off on that

It has been mostly AAB for me, the weapons are as always not amazing but eh... what can we do about that? The future events are meh as well...

the bow is just filler until I get other SSR...

but as of right now, i think thunder is the only grid i still have off-element in my grid)

Slashley
08-05-2018, 07:20 PM
It has been mostly AAB for me, the weapons are as always not amazing but eh... what can we do about that? The future events are meh as well...I don't think you understand how Pride weapons work. They are good. Not to mention they'll be getting FLB later. Albeit for fire, that's WAY later.

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 07:44 PM
I don't think you understand how Pride weapons work. They are good. Not to mention they'll be getting FLB later. Albeit for fire, that's WAY later.

The fire union pride FLB extra skill is a tad bit underwhelming to be honest. The sword looks more promising.

tat2330
08-05-2018, 09:02 PM
how does the event ranking reward works? Does the reward automatically goes into your inventory after the event ends?

Aidoru
08-05-2018, 09:05 PM
how does the event ranking reward works? Does the reward automatically goes into your inventory after the event ends?

You have to pick them up after the event ends by going back to the rankings. There will be a button to retrieve them. You have several days to do so, if you don't, you lose it all.

Yseo
08-06-2018, 03:59 AM
I don't think you understand how Pride weapons work. They are good. Not to mention they'll be getting FLB later. Albeit for fire, that's WAY later.

I'm perfectly aware about the worth of Pride effect (Small or Large) and tbh, you can stack with one but up to 2, it's just taking a slot in your weapons grid. Considering its dmg calculation is based on HP lost, you need to be quite low on health in order to witness its efficiency, it's true that when FLB will get announced, it might be worth reconsidering (dmg boost up to 30% in best case scenario). However, since i managed to keep my party high on health until now, i'm not very interested in Pride effect, I still keep one in my wep grid or when you need to fill the gap but that's it. I'm sure there're some people who can manage to be low on health during a certain period of time and benefit from Pride's effects but that's not my case, generally the Eidolon is aggroed by someone in my party and press on it until it's ded

Slashley
08-06-2018, 04:47 AM
I'm perfectly aware about the worth of Pride effect (Small or Large) and tbh, you can stack with one but up to 2, it's just taking a slot in your weapons grid. Considering its dmg calculation is based on HP lost, you need to be quite low on health in order to witness its efficiency,--See? As I said, you don't understand how it works.

Pride weapons give a you Assault which is always active. PLUS Pride bonus as your HP lowers. Since all content which isn't a joke for you WILL hurt you, Pride weapons are good. It's not a question until you have a full SSR grid - Prides belong in your grid. And by the time your grids are full of SSRs, FLBs will be out (very, very soon now) which means that Prides still belong in your grid - NO FUCKING QUESTION - until you have a full grid of FLBs. We're talking about 15% base Assault, plus Pride effect and a secondary effect.

Pride weapons are good. Really good. Think of them as "good weapons with a bonus effect as HP drops."

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 06:12 AM
Think of them as "good weapons with a bonus effect as HP drops."

Hmm naruhodo :think:

I admit I never think of it that way, i'll give it a try even though I have yet to really see their efficiency, at least for me. i'll test that out

Yseo
08-06-2018, 07:59 AM
Hmm naruhodo :think:

I admit I never think of it that way, i'll give it a try even though I have yet to really see their efficiency, at least for me. i'll test that out

It was me btw, i didn't know that I wasn't registered...

Slashley
08-09-2018, 01:49 AM
New personal record. With 0-star Fenrir, so max damage is 9.35m.

I watched it. Three hit cap: Cthulhu Crit, Shiva Crit. Hercules either Crit or had enough to cap even without.
Ashy didn't crit, but was extremely close to cap (~980k?) anyway. Her Accessories are sex, I'd guess that's the reason.
That only left Snow Raphael, who unfortunately didn't Crit and doesn't come close to cap without. Hit for ~900k I think.

So, this event has ended. For future reference, here are the winners:

Experts:
1. Ixion 930
2. Nakama 898
3. Terminus 880
4. Susurrus 854
5. Drama Club 830
6. Amaterasu 826
7. =Akatsuki= 733
8. Kami Sutra 695
9. Пандорика (Pandorika) 666
10. *SUNBROS* 578
11. Axis Mundi 570
13. Spring 558
16. Double Dz 528
17. Eternal 527
20. ÐarkĤell 517
20. NewForce 517
??. Stardust

Ultimates:
1. Drama Club 902
2. Amaterasu 766
3. Пандорика (Pandorika) 666
3. Ixion 666
5. Susurrus 628
6. Nakama 617
7. =Akatsuki= 561
8. NewForce 555
9. Stardust 515
10. Double Dz 505
11. Eternal 496
13. Axis Mundi 466
14. ÐarkĤell 465
15. Terminus 456
??. Kami Sutra
??. *SUNBROS*
??. Spring

PP:
1. 13 Pulls 1 SSR 73m (aka Gucci Flip Flops)(Terminus)
2. Hinyu 72m (Drama Club)
3. Bam 55m (Drama Club)
4. VERYVOODOO 53m (Ixion)
5. Namsu 50m (Amaterasu)
6. Whitefudge 50m (Drama Club)
7. wodeJBzhendeDa 46m (Drama Club)
8. Autastic 42m (Spring)
9. Cerberes 41m (Amaterasu)
10. Dango 40m (Kami Sutra)
11. AzureSkye 38m (Terminus)
12. Goatz12 38m (Ixion)
13. reyx 38m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
14. Craysor 34m (Axis Mundi)
15. sma 33m (NewForce)
16. Kuro 32m (Drama Club)
17. Arthas 30m (Eternal)
18. Astluh 29m (ÐarkĤell)
19. idunno 28m (Drama Club)
20. skiss 27m (Пандорика (Pandorika))Good job, everyone.

Interesting results this time around. The inconsistencies from last event are most gone - almost everyone who made top10 Experts/Ultimates also made top10 Ultimates/Experts. Most of the rank 11+ on the lists this time around are because of Individual PPs.

Although Drama Club continues to dominate Ults, for the first time they lost Experts. Also, for the first time Ixion isn't the clear second in Ults, with Amaterasu and Пандорика (Pandorika) seriously picking up their pace. Well done, you two. Well done.