PDA

View Full Version : New Nutaku game: Panties of Rage

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 01:24 AM
There's a new game on Nutaku called Panties of Rage which has been available for 2 days now but I can't play it at all. Every time I try to start the first mission the game freezes and it gives the error message: Uncaught Runtime error: memory access out of bounds. Is this something the game developers have to fix or is it my computer? Has anyone else been able to play this game?

Keyen
07-15-2018, 05:54 AM
You can play if you click the button fast enough. But the game is meh.

makinaz
07-18-2018, 02:13 PM
This is going to get boring pretty fast if we only get these two characters.

Aidoru
07-18-2018, 03:00 PM
The battle sprites and attack animations are atrocious.

Unregistered
07-18-2018, 03:25 PM
Oh yay, another 'we don't know how to name games' game. Shit like this could have the chicks reach out of my screen to give me a RL handjob and I still wouldn't be caught dead playing something called 'Panties of Rage.'

Keyen
07-18-2018, 04:15 PM
The name is far from being an issue, it's a reference to street of rage :/

Unregistered
07-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Okay the developer fixed the bug so the game is playable now. It's not bad so far but once you get a few levels in there are point requirements for completing levels and I'm having a hard time meeting some of them. Does anyone have tips on how to get more points? I know that Punishments give extra points and killing enemies with weapons does too but IDK if using skills helps.

Also, can we put together a list of which levels to grind on for the various panties/girls? I can say for sure that fighting on level 5 will always give you the panties for Aisha, and based on the drop rate I've experienced you have to beat it about 20 times to unlock her.

Unregistered
07-19-2018, 06:54 AM
Looks like a re-skin of the iPhone game "Fist of Jesus"

w.w.w.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TK3iM6dfM

makinaz
07-19-2018, 07:19 AM
Looks like a re-skin of the iPhone game "Fist of Jesus"

w.w.w.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TK3iM6dfM

Unregistered detectives do it again.. nice find.