PDA

View Full Version : [Event 60] The Call of Prison Island (2018/07/24-2018/08/07)

AgentFakku
07-24-2018, 02:27 PM
Banner
https://i.imgur.com/ycJkWVj.png
Hey Sexy Lady
https://i.imgur.com/pXtOr88.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/OxvJT4E.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ORE5wlX.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xZWGOHA.png

Ampchan
07-24-2018, 04:08 PM
Achen added the guide this morning. I would add it, just make sure to give credit to [NPC]Achen :wink:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236474015101878273/471320913045094411/Anemone_Flaccida.png

AgentFakku
07-24-2018, 07:06 PM
tried to spin for yakuza chick
(https://imgur.com/a/kVH7xOx)

https://i.imgur.com/4XUOW9dl.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/74nXOndl.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/P2bM252l.jpg

Ampchan
07-24-2018, 07:13 PM
That is a lot of bronze.... https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/398904616127037441.png

Nice Stabby Loli though https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/398866950371147776.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/398950896416849950.png

Corintis
07-24-2018, 11:06 PM
.....I haven't properly played this game in over half a year, so I had NO idea how OP my Waterlily became.....until she solo'd a Lv90 Raid Boss :fear:

Is it still BM to nuke the bosses? Cuz it's kinda hard to keep that kinda power in check :fear:

AgentFakku
07-25-2018, 12:10 AM
welcome back man!

I haven't really kept in touch w/ meta

just doing things tp

unknown67
07-25-2018, 05:11 AM
.....I haven't properly played this game in over half a year, so I had NO idea how OP my Waterlily became.....until she solo'd a Lv90 Raid Boss :fear:

Is it still BM to nuke the bosses? Cuz it's kinda hard to keep that kinda power in check :fear:
As far as I can tell, few people care if you nuke bosses anymore, especially during RB events. You can't spawn a new RB until the last one is killed or escapes, so I prefer that the RB dies ASAP. It's also better now that RBs have been reworked that you never get interrupted with the message saying that a RB has already been defeated.

TLDR: nuke away.

wolf
07-25-2018, 08:54 AM
havent logged in here in a while but i have been playing frequently, anyway did x3 10+1 rolls and got stabby loli unfortunately i did not get Yarrow Dx

Taon
07-25-2018, 09:03 AM

During RB events, PLEASE nuke the RBs. During non-RB events, nuking isn't necessary, but it doesn't bother me if someone nukes a RB I share.

Long story short, if in doubt, nuke it from orbit; it's the only way to be sure.

Tomitain
07-25-2018, 02:41 PM
I tap RBs if there's still like 1 hour and 50 minutes left and it's not an ally (sometimes the boss will have been defeated by someone else by the time the game registers that my level 1 Violetta Pansy got pulped and takes me back to the home screen), but otherwise I bring out the death squads so that the pest is gone ASAP.

Corintis
07-25-2018, 04:22 PM
Ok, thanks all! It's pretty hilarious watching Waterlily just neverdying in these fights anyways :rofl:

AgentFakku
07-26-2018, 04:09 PM
oh yeah, besides nuking bosses, make sure folks retreat

though, not a lotta people do tat

I just bloom Waterlily so I'll be joining Corintes

edit

wait, does Waterlily need to be amped fully?

hypo
07-27-2018, 05:05 AM
Besides giving some time/stamina to complete other missions (like nation defense), this is why I like Raid Boss events during the holiday:

Darksfear
07-27-2018, 08:41 AM
I just wish they would fix their math on the damn raid boss daily quest. As someone who sleeps and works, I don't have the ridiculous time required to put down forty raid bosses a day.

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 09:52 AM
I just wish they would fix their math on the damn raid boss daily quest. As someone who sleeps and works, I don't have the ridiculous time required to put down forty raid bosses a day.

I just been trying to get the bracelet material. Screw the final 18.

Ampchan
07-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I try to get it if I can, but I am not going to lose sleep over it.

It is supposed to be 18 TOTAL, but Nutaku screwed up the quest stacking.

Corintis
07-27-2018, 09:29 PM
I just bloom Waterlily so I'll be joining Corintes

edit

wait, does Waterlily need to be amped fully?
Hmm, probably? I fully amped and maxed her skill level ages ago, so idk.

Put Waterlily on a defensive team to max her survivalbility and she'll dish out 3million dmg to a Lv80 Irontail by herself :rofl: (she could actually kill the whole thing, if it didn't have a turn limit in place).

I'd think that Alpinia, or other FKs with similar skillsets of HP Absorption could pull off similar feats.

hypo
07-28-2018, 01:17 AM
Hmm, probably? I fully amped and maxed her skill level ages ago, so idk.

Put Waterlily on a defensive team to max her survivalbility and she'll dish out 3million dmg to a Lv80 Irontail by herself :rofl: (she could actually kill the whole thing, if it didn't have a turn limit in place).

I'd think that Alpinia, or other FKs with similar skillsets of HP Absorption could pull off similar feats.

My Kerria can manage to leave a lvl 80 RB with 7M damage, but the rest of the team usually dies before 2M.
With the right atk bonus, she is a monster!

Corintis
07-28-2018, 01:48 AM
My Kerria can manage to leave a lvl 80 RB with 7M damage, but the rest of the team usually dies before 2M.
With the right atk bonus, she is a monster!
Orite! Kerria! She also gets the HP Absorb on her skill! aaaaand.......(checks up on her info)
Holy moly, she's a buffed version of my Waterlily, very nice!

You gotta tell me how much she does against the Lv90 Irontail Raids. Waterlily can sometimes, maybe 1/4 times outlast the timer, but usually goes down after dishing out 2m damage.

hypo
07-28-2018, 01:53 AM
Orite! Kerria! She also gets the HP Absorb on her skill! aaaaand.......(checks up on her info)
Holy moly, she's a buffed version of my Waterlily, very nice!

You gotta tell me how much she does against the Lv90 Irontail Raids. Waterlily can sometimes, maybe 1/4 times outlast the timer, but usually goes down after dishing out 2m damage.

For a lvl 90, I don't remember how much exactly since I don't get many of them, but it's a lot less than 80.
Somewhere between 2M and 3M usually, I'd say.

PS: of course, the 7M damage is against a slice RB.

phob
07-28-2018, 02:44 AM
For a lvl 90, I don't remember how much exactly since I don't get many of them, but it's a lot less than 80.
Somewhere between 2M and 3M usually, I'd say.

PS: of course, the 7M damage is against a slice RB.

Yes, the real test is next week.

We will see what queen Kerria can really do against 16 million RB.

Last event ,I think it was Darksfear that figured out that Kerria and Alpinia together using taunt on both gave the most damage from a single team. Was around 10-11 million on the 12M boss. It was a lot less on 16M boss cant remember exactly what though.

I going with two debuff teams this time with Kerria on one and Alpinia on the other. Both girls are fully maxed this time around.
Looking forward to it.

Tomitain
07-28-2018, 08:00 AM
I decided to try my luck with the new character priority gacha in the hopes of getting Yarrow. It didn't end well (one dupe 5* Knight, the rest 3* and 4*) but at least now Bipinna Cosmos and Erythina have all of their equipment slots unlocked and Lilac's finally at skill level 5.

AgentFakku
07-28-2018, 01:51 PM
I can nuke the blue ones but not the purple ones

I kept using my Nation Battle team by accident :V shit LOL

Unregistered
07-28-2018, 02:19 PM
I can nuke the blue ones but not the purple ones

I kept using my Nation Battle team by accident :V shit LOL

It all pays the same

get em ready for next week!

FriendlyFacez
07-28-2018, 07:39 PM
Yarrow's garden animations are so adorable.

She's definitely the best new character introduced in this event.

smr
07-28-2018, 08:05 PM
Alpinia and Kerria coupled with at least 40-50% damage debuff typically can outlast the purple scorpions, with fully unlocked gear they will survive all the time since defense got the damage reduction update. Fully ampied isn't really necessary.

Oncidium and Night Phlox can't survive because of their secondary abilities, which is the reason why Waterlily can.

MagicSpice
07-28-2018, 09:07 PM
i love how my bloomed lycoris is outlasting all my other units....

evasion is actually more OP than I thought...

but at least among the twintail fights, i can end them all with 1 raid point. iron scorpions though.... most i can shave off is about 3.5 mil HP

Corintis
07-29-2018, 12:22 AM
Waterlily/Kerria/Alpinia for dream team!
Acacia & Anemone nominated for best supports!

smr
07-29-2018, 02:51 AM

I forgot Night Phlox had evade.

Oncidium is fully equipped so she can survive easier.

Level 80 boss, not level 90.

hypo
07-29-2018, 03:55 AM
The advantage on Kerria, Waterlily and Oncidium is that all lvl 80 Iron Scorpions are slice type, so their heal benefits from the type bonus.

Unfortunately, lvl 90 are hit type.
We'll see on phase 2.

Tomitain
07-29-2018, 07:09 AM
A Sensitive Plant/Acacia/New Year's Ivy/Halloween Herb Pony/Night Phlox setup could work for the level 80s. There'd only be -55% pest power but with two slice Knights in the party Sensitive Plant's base ability would guarantee that all five Knights are hitting the slice weakness.

Nothing to be done about the level 90s though since there are no Knights that increase damage dealt to hit types yet.

hypo
07-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Well, there it goes...

FriendlyFacez
07-31-2018, 09:48 AM
Damn. Rolled 50 gems last night in hope of Yarrow or Horse Chestnut, got Bergenia instead. I thought the new character gachas were slanted to favor your chances with the newbies!

I don’t know why FKG will only let me get me grab magic aligned characters anymore. This is like my fifth straight randomly acquired purple 5* / 6*. I don’t have enough purple manyu to deal with this.

fghk0
07-31-2018, 10:29 AM
She is very cute and very hard:kiss:

Tears
07-31-2018, 05:28 PM
I can't unlock challenge dungeon map when i passed map ulti phase 2 this event

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 08:18 PM
Lavender Character Quest? Oh man, I dunno if the KC can survive the yandere

Speaking of which, her sex scene is actually rather disturbing to see. I think if that much blood is dripping down her leg, you need to get her to the hospital.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 10:37 PM
Oh lord! She tried tying me to a tree! Time to ship her off to Prison Island

phob
07-31-2018, 11:20 PM
Oh lord! She tried tying me to a tree! Time to ship her off to Prison Island

I just did the quest. She needs to be fed to Victoria and the Naughty Nun:smirk:

AgentFakku
08-01-2018, 12:20 AM
finally reach 50 FKG

https://i.imgur.com/CmYtJw6.jpg

and I got silver https://i.imgur.com/yM6THRMl.jpg

damn, RNG goddess ain't bedding me dis time after 4 attempts (https://imgur.com/a/kVH7xOx) - dunno if dat's my worst streak but I think I had worse esp in DMM when I was lusting after bunny gurls and I never got her https://imgur.com/a/1gWvx

https://i.imgur.com/zYD8QRzl.jpg

also, we get a dog?

sniddy
08-01-2018, 12:36 AM
Dogs Yarrow's

And darn that always hurts, it's about 50/50 I think not to get a Gold, I've had an all bronze but TBH silvers are only really ' more bond crystals' then bronzes after a short time

hypo
08-01-2018, 03:33 AM
Tried the priority gacha thanks to the FG I got from the ticket girls affection:

Only 1 gold, but at least a new girl!

hypo
08-01-2018, 03:50 AM
I can't unlock challenge dungeon map when i passed map ulti phase 2 this event

From the DMM wiki:

Due to a bug found during the maintenance for the 2nd half of the event, the 2nd challenge dungeon was not released. Instead, players were given the Premium Gacha Ticket for free as compensation.

Guess what we didn't get from Nutaku?

AgentFakku
08-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Tried the priority gacha thanks to the FG I got from the ticket girls affection:

Only 1 gold, but at least a new girl!

you lucky man, got Yarrow! Congrats, someone in HCB got Yarrow

There was like me and wolf who tried and didn't nab her

phob
08-02-2018, 12:53 AM
I got Acacia bloomed and put her on my RB team.
Against the biggest RB added about a million to the damage.
Best I have done so far is 12,190,013
Still trying to get a little more out of the girls:kiss:

dlrowrednu
08-02-2018, 03:20 AM
Spent 50 FG hoping for Yarrow...

Wh-whoa, thanks. This is almost like when I used the free premium gacha ticket from a few weeks ago and got Christmas Rose.

hypo
08-02-2018, 04:39 AM
Spent 50 FG hoping for Yarrow...

Wh-whoa, thanks. This is almost like when I used the free premium gacha ticket from a few weeks ago and got Christmas Rose.

Wow, nice one!
Even better, Lily Rubellum already has a bloom form.

fghk0
08-03-2018, 06:07 AM
It’s a pity... Kerria, she slipped.:sweat:

FriendlyFacez
08-03-2018, 09:48 AM
It feels like my bloomed Kerria is single-handedly accounting for the majority of the damage I inflict against raid bosses.

I feel like I should just pair her with a bunch of allies who reduce enemy attack, let them fall early as cannon fodder but let Kerria carry their corpses to victory as her HP regen after special attacks will practically offset the raid bosses’ puny attack.

I’ll call that team “Kerria and Her Dead Friends”

Damn, Kerria, you are one angry tsundere beast.

Taon
08-03-2018, 10:14 AM
It feels like my bloomed Kerria is single-handedly accounting for the majority of the damage I inflict against raid bosses.

I feel like I should just pair her with a bunch of allies who reduce enemy attack, let them fall early as cannon fodder but let Kerria carry their corpses to victory as her HP regen after special attacks will practically offset the raid bosses’ puny attack.

I’ll call that team “Kerria and Her Dead Friends”

Damn, Kerria, you are one angry tsundere beast.

The problem is that she'll do less overall damage when she times out. Honestly, with a Lv. 5 skill and Recovery Boost, she doesn't need enemy damage reduction. Instead just heap as much ATK bonus as you can get on her; not only will she do more damage but she'll heal herself more as well.

phob
08-03-2018, 11:27 AM
The answer is all of the above:smirk:

I am running Kerria with 50% debuff and Burning Bush(debuffs enemy skills while buffing mine) getting me the best results. Best I have done is 12190013. Results basically come down to whether Cherry's RB bonus choses Kerria.

What she really needs is as much skill buff as possible and debuff. The girls to do this do not exist yet.

Blooms will take care of that. Potentials are Snowdrop, Lyco (Miko), Bonci, Epidendrum (Swimsuit). Future RG Bianca Tulip and maybe we get promo Aconite.

I am also getting good production from newly bloomed Paederia on a counter team.:grin: Seems just a little debuff goes a long way on counter.
Another 5* that's doing very well is Pitahaya.
Looking forward nine events really excited to add http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Cactus
alongside Saffron on the counter team. Will enjoy the resurrection beat down.

Alpinia is great too with 65% debuff. I have only enough girls for 60% and she dies late. I need to pick up that new girl Horse Chestnut and 6* Apple(festival) when she comes out soon, in just 3 events.

smr
08-04-2018, 02:48 AM
if only Epidendrum had -15% enemy attack debuff Kerria can draw a boss with Burning Bush in the team. I dont know why only Dahlia and Pitahaya are the only (?) 5 star knights with 15% debuff while everyone else has 10%.

Tomitain
08-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Greenbell gets -15% as well so she's basically magic Dahlia (same abilities but Greenbell starts with -15% for two pests instead of +10% squad attack power, slightly weaker skill but +4% base skill proc chance).

...I should work on getting Greenbell into fighting shape so I can bolster my secondary debuff team. Kerria has New Year's Ivy/Snowdrop/Bride Oncidium/Cherry for a -65% debuff and with Greenbell/Cherry Sage/Dahlia I could give Alpinia a -40% buff to work with.

AgentFakku
08-04-2018, 01:39 PM
I wished I pulled Green Bell. Have her in DMM.

phob
08-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Greenbell gets -15% as well so she's basically magic Dahlia (same abilities but Greenbell starts with -15% for two pests instead of +10% squad attack power, slightly weaker skill but +4% base skill proc chance).

...I should work on getting Greenbell into fighting shape so I can bolster my secondary debuff team. Kerria has New Year's Ivy/Snowdrop/Bride Oncidium/Cherry for a -65% debuff and with Greenbell/Cherry Sage/Dahlia I could give Alpinia a -40% buff to work with.

Alpinia(maxed) needs -65 to do max damage. I am giving her -60 which is best I can do until I get another -20 girl.
Kerria (maxed)can do with -50 with Burning Bush and never dies(at 45% she dies). Have you tried switching them?

We need more debuff blooms!

Epidendrum is unplayable at only -10 but will become a beast when she finally blooms.
Thinking I am going to add some -20s when I get them. I have Dahlia, Greenbell(wish they had swimsuit treatment):silly:and Stewartia available.
I want to run Dalmatian Bellflower (she gets evade when she blooms:grin:) and just totally change out team 4 which is getting avg million damage methinks underperforming. A 5* debuff team should triple performance.

EDIT:
It should be another 5 events until RB comes round again in early October. We will get 6* Apple before then:bgrin: and we got Horse Chestnut this event. They will probably give us a 20 million RB though:sweat:

I am going to play around with trying to optimize Alpinia tonight. I cant do -70% though until I get another girl.

Tomitain
08-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Alpinia(maxed) needs -65 to do max damage. I am giving her -60 which is best I can do until I get another -20 girl.
Kerria (maxed)can do with -50 with Burning Bush and never dies(at 45% she dies). Have you tried switching them?

I'm considering it especially since Alpinia needs all the help she can get at the moment (next to no ampies compared to full ampies for Kerria, only one equipment slot vs. Kerria's three, etc). Granted, I got Kerria from an event gacha a little over a year ago so she may have a tiny head start on Alpinia.

Taon
08-04-2018, 06:01 PM
I'm considering it especially since Alpinia needs all the help she can get at the moment (next to no ampies compared to full ampies for Kerria, only one equipment slot vs. Kerria's three, etc). Granted, I got Kerria from an event gacha a little over a year ago so she may have a tiny head start on Alpinia.

Not that a head start makes any difference; my Alpinia is full ampied and 5/4 and always gets outperformed by my full ampy 5/3 Kerria.

phob
08-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Testing Alpinia with my best debuff team 65%
(million)4.9, 4.7, 4.9, 3.8(died), 4.6, 5.4, 4.5
She's no slouch

An interesting thing happened. My total team score was the best yet 12346140:bgrin:. I did bring on the 5* debuff onto team 4 and put the daily deal dressblooms on Paederia and Dahlia. I am going to rotate Kerria to that team and see what happens.

Edit
Exact same team Kerria 5.3 twice so she performs better but doesn't need all that debuff.

Team with no debuff Lyco, Nerine, Cattleya,Mei, Kerria did even better got a 6.1 (she really needs maximum skill buff to perform her best) but there is no consistency as its how many specials she gets off before she gets KO'd
When we get more debuff blooms she could probably do 10 million all the time.

Kerria is still the best girl in the game no matter what you do with her.

Taon
08-05-2018, 07:31 PM
She's no slouch

An interesting thing happened. My total team score was the best yet 12346140:bgrin:. I did bring on the 5* debuff onto team 4 and put the daily deal dressblooms on Paederia and Dahlia. I am going to rotate Kerria to that team and see what happens.

Don't get me wrong, I love Alpinia...it's just that Kerria does Alpinia's job better. I predict you'll find that in your debuff squad, if Alpinia usually survives to run out the clock, then she'll pull ahead of Kerria due to counterattack damage. If Alpinia usually doesn't outlast the boss, then Kerria will pull ahead. It's not an issue of which girl is stronger with respect to damage done, but which girl deals more damage simply by surviving the longest.

phob
08-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Kerria actually outperformed on the exact same team and did even better with 4 skill activators and no debuff. The girl is just broken.

When we get the girls to support her that do debuff and Skill act, the sky is the limit!

AgentFakku
08-06-2018, 03:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/UpUm4PUm.jpg

for me, Alpinia is 2nd to last to die then Kerria is the last one

finally clear shop cept gold - didn't do gold since dat a lotta grinding

Tomitain
08-06-2018, 04:31 AM
I cleared out the shop aside from gold a few days ago, at which point I only killed raid bosses for the bronze equipment materials before switching over to picking off non-raid bosses. Not much point in fighting another 12 raid bosses just for life crystals when I could instead blow up someone's Seedy Seed that is keeping them from summoning a raid boss of their own.

Taon
08-06-2018, 08:31 AM
I cleared out the shop aside from gold a few days ago, at which point I only killed raid bosses for the bronze equipment materials before switching over to picking off non-raid bosses. Not much point in fighting another 12 raid bosses just for life crystals when I could instead blow up someone's Seedy Seed that is keeping them from summoning a raid boss of their own.

People need to learn to love and use the "Retreat" button when they pull non-event RBs during RB events.

Ampchan
08-06-2018, 09:32 AM
People need to learn to love and use the "Retreat" button when they pull non-event RBs during RB events.

Very much agreed, especially since the event raid bosses give more seeds than the non-event ones.
Edit: Okay, maybe I was wrong about the seeds. I just looked. But they are higher rarity (though only 40).

hypo
08-06-2018, 10:28 AM
It's still usefull to attack RB after completing the shop just for the manyus :silly:

phob
08-06-2018, 12:17 PM
It's still usefull to attack RB after completing the shop just for the manyus :silly:

Heck yes, that is the purpose for RB events for me to stock up on manyu and upgrade materials, and see how much I can damage the biggest RB and set up for the next one. I am in the retreat camp.

Expensive week, but picked up a ton of girls and blooms:grin:

I just got all my summons out. Don't leave those on the table folks, they give many bonus materials:wink:

fghk0
08-07-2018, 04:59 AM
She's no slouch

Edit
Exact same team Kerria 5.3 twice so she performs better but doesn't need all that debuff.

Team with no debuff Lyco, Nerine, Cattleya,Mei, Kerria did even better got a 6.1 (she really needs maximum skill buff to perform her best) but there is no consistency as its how many specials she gets off before she gets KO'd
When we get more debuff blooms she could probably do 10 million all the time.

Kerria is still the best girl in the game no matter what you do with her.

Have you tried to add saffron to buff?
Saffron in my team has a very stable output in this RB
[-70] 6.5 - 8.2 (highest) but usually falls around 7.2
And Alpinia [-70] (slot 4, a little amph) is 4.8-6.6 (highest).
Kerria...(-45) 1.01 - 6.7 or so. Above you can refer to :wink:

There are only 2 sets of buffs in my team, -45 and -70. The remaining 2 groups are the teams I tested.:silly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUtXHiGVJN0

phob
08-07-2018, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=fghk0;124794]Have you tried to add saffron to buff?
Saffron in my team has a very stable output in this RB
[-70] 6.5 - 8.2 (highest) but usually falls around 7.2
And Alpinia [-70] (slot 4, a little amph) is 4.8-6.6 (highest).
Kerria...(-45) 1.01 - 6.7 or so. Above you can refer to :wink:

Missing the big RB already (and the drops):grin:

I didn't try Saffron on full debuff, just the life leach types, but she looks real good there.
I did get better results from the counter team when I subbed Paedeia for a 6* counter, but didn't explore it further.
I will try her on the next one.

Need to pick up more -20's as I have only HPeony.:frown:

Really hoping for some debuff blooms before it comes around again.

AgentFakku
08-07-2018, 12:46 PM
I just reached 50 FKG today

oh well, I get Yarrow later LOL

IDK I think I kill the least amount of RB's compared to last RB events

Ampchan
08-07-2018, 12:54 PM
I can level with that. Raid boss events honestly drain me.

I am up to 100 gems again, but don't want to roll... Rolling only brings sadness for me haha