PDA

View Full Version : [Event 53] Raid Event vs Amalthea

Kitty
07-26-2018, 01:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SmOXOXJ.jpg

Battles:

Expert/Ragnarok -
Normal Overdrive deals damage to all allies, adding ATK debuff and dizzy to allies.
Raging Overdrive deals large damage to all allies, applying SELF ATK buff and SELF DEF debuff (large)
(Immediately after enemy reaches stun, she will apply sleep to herself and heal herself (80K on expert, 100K on rag)

Expert HP - 4.2M (3T)
Rag HP - 10M (2T)

Recommended Soul/Team

Cassiopeia - Chaos Magic/Healing
Arthur/Gawain (with provisional forest or CM, also Gawain for Ambush)
Mordred - BP/VoF
Amaterasu
Mars
Enma
Hephaestus
Konohana Sakuya
Fire Mephistopheles - Debuffs
Svarog
Ares
Brynhildr
Daji

Rewards:

SSR Eidolon - Amalthea
SSR Weapon - Bountiful Cornucopia Flute
x22 Premium Gacha Tickets
x3000 Magic Jewels
SR weapons/grails/etc
https://i.imgur.com/SE39gg8.png

New Kamihime -
SSR Offense - Ra
SR Offense - Argos
SR Raid Kami - Fortuna

Event Mission - Clear ragnarok solo with dark attribute

More info here - http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B8%E3%83%8E%E3%83%BB%E3% 82%A2%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0

Good luck.

BlazeAlter
07-26-2018, 01:39 PM
hmm.. dark solo eh? guess I'll try that out and have some fun with it

the free raid SR hime seems... meh though

Slashley
07-26-2018, 01:43 PM
the free raid SR hime seems... meh thoughPity SRs are almost all garbage.

BlazeAlter
07-26-2018, 01:54 PM
Pity SRs are almost all garbage.

yeah, maybe most of them are but Fortuna seems to be the worst at it since her buffs can either go to the team or to the enemy lol

FreeToPay
07-26-2018, 02:07 PM
Yay wind event but that SSR weapon is blehhhhhh

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 02:11 PM
Raid SRs are basically pegged to be roughly just below the average level of a gacha SR, though with some variance (Gabriel/Balor/Atalante hitting above, Baldr/Fortuna hitting below). That does mean that powercreep applies to them too, as 'average level' shifts upward. Gryla's not bad at all for a thunder SR. Manes and Attal also aren't shabby for those who don't have much in their respective elements. I also like Phoebe, because I think that being an Attack type with access to a heal/barrier (even if it's single target only) is a neat idea. Though it is true that we don't actually care about character type in the present.

Slashley
07-26-2018, 02:13 PM
yeah, maybe most of them are but Fortuna seems to be the worst at it since her buffs can either go to the team or to the enemy lolI dunno, it just depends on what you happen to have. For example, the debuffs are extremely good. So if you're running Cleanse (in Fire...?) or Debuff prevention (SR Amon), then you have zero risk for potentially amazing reward.

And if you're running Dispel (Mars), then the buffs can also be very good. +15 burst to all? Yes please!

So, overall, I'd rate Fortuna above-average pity SR. She fits well into those who got lucky with Mars, or those whose Fire teams are extremely bad. And that's more than what most pity SRs do! I didn't say the bar was high, now did I!
Yay wind event but that SSR weapon is blehhhhhhIt has Assault on it. That's plenty good.

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 02:24 PM
The weapon's fine. It's basically filler SSR. You know that it'll definitely replace an assault (M) SR. But once you hit 10 SSRs in your wind grid, it's on the chopping block for the next Lust sword/staff or some better event SSR.

FreeToPay
07-26-2018, 07:11 PM
I was hoping for something a bit better :frown: but at least I can finally move on from having Sephiroth as my main eido lmao

Cobblemaniac
07-26-2018, 07:42 PM
(Immediately after enemy reaches stun, she will apply sleep to herself and heal herself (80K on expert, 100K on rag)

Why hello there Snorlax

MagicSpice
07-27-2018, 01:21 AM
they want dark for this.... i can hit the def down cap (i got SSR amon, thanatos, and satan), but not the atk down one... ugh... i hope osiris can keep me alive long enough...

also, i don't care if that's character attack, i want amalthea cause i always though she looked VERY FREAKING CUTE. the cute ones are my weakness....

Why hello there Snorlax

yeah, and my nepthys will be ready to wake her ass up....

650k with stun normally? expect me to possibly hit that 1 mil cap

BlazeAlter
07-27-2018, 01:57 AM
they want dark for this.... i can hit the def down cap (i got SSR amon, thanatos, and satan), but not the atk down one... ugh... i hope osiris can keep me alive long enough...

also, i don't care if that's character attack, i want amalthea cause i always though she looked VERY FREAKING CUTE. the cute ones are my weakness....

yeah, and my nepthys will be ready to wake her ass up....

650k with stun normally? expect me to possibly hit that 1 mil cap

i dont think shes character atk.. probably the same as jack frost/amphisbaena

Mraktar
07-27-2018, 04:11 AM
1)Why not to add Sol to Recommended Soul/Team (normal overrive = 2 bad debuffs)+ she has self-buffs to dispel + heal 2700 is always good.
2) SSR weapon is not that bad as some people said (especialy if you don't have Cybele U) - it's still m assault with rush as addition (worse then for example extra 3% assault, but better than nothing) and SSR stats. I guess, that not many people have full SSR wind grid to avoid it.

Ikki
07-27-2018, 06:50 PM
1)Why not to add Sol to Recommended Soul/Team (normal overrive = 2 bad debuffs)+ she has self-buffs to dispel + heal 2700 is always good if you arent strong enough

fixed.

10 characters

Cobblemaniac
07-27-2018, 07:49 PM
fixed.

10 characters

Well, practically speaking a lot of people don't actually reach that threshold or don't have elemental advantage.

Ikki
07-27-2018, 09:07 PM
Well, practically speaking a lot of people don't actually reach that threshold or don't have elemental advantage.

Yep, im aware, just pointing that out that shes not necessary, but rather situational based on your own strenght, since the sol bias is strong af in nutaku's community, to the point of having her in every single team, its just gross.

Mraktar
07-27-2018, 09:46 PM
1)Heal is just a nice addition to dispel mass hearts and boss's buffs in this content and -20% attack cframe is very nice debuff too. If you don't need it - you are highly above average player's power level.
2)if you arent strong enough... it's about 90+% players. if you don't have 3+ ssr hime of chosen element and additionaly very good grid and no good ssr heal of chosen element, or you're even stronger and can not to use heal at all, or there are debuffs/buffs to dispel - there is nothing wrong to use Sol in every team, she have no elemental disadvantage at least as light hime.

Ikki
07-27-2018, 10:06 PM
there is nothing wrong to use Sol in every team, she have no elemental disadvantage at least as light hime.

Ya nothing wrong, your dmg will suck but nothing important really, but its fine by me, easier to steal the mvp of an off ele sol user :joy:

MagicSpice
07-27-2018, 10:12 PM
the way i see it, if you have gaia, you don't need Sol... if you're that worried about survival and have gaia, use a gaia/joan combo and practically say "fuck all" to damage... along with being able to alternate between two regens which should cover healing...

but since fire is the advantage in this event, you're gonna want to just go all out damage anyway. dark is the only issue as it lacks healers, but if you got a decent amount of atk/def down, then you should survive with just andromeda (or cassiopeia since the boss can buff herself) if you really need to heal. Bonus points if your dark team has Osiris like me, cause there's healing plus potential damage.

but if your grid isn't up to snuff, then you probably shouldn't try the solo challenge anyway. besides, it's just extra tickets... it's not something highly valuable like drag eye shards, it's just something to slightly help mitigate the grind (cause getting SSR and even SR pulls is a major pain in the ass).

Sol is stupidly strong, there's no denying it. but Ikki is right in the fact that you shouldn't be reliant on her... Despite her powerful kit, she's still oriented to light, meaning you lose damage if she's not on that team and you're using her.

Mraktar
07-27-2018, 10:57 PM
Ya nothing wrong, your dmg will suck but nothing important really, but its fine by me, easier to steal the mvp of an off ele sol user :joy:

Get mass hearts from the boss and steal MVP from guy, who can dispel it... okay, nice plan. Or we are talking about expert when boss can die before overdrive? And Sol is only about 10% damage loss if you use her instead of SR, i can approve it by many tests. If you have full ssr grid - sure, why not, Sol is not realy needed when content doesn't require dispel like Illyanka or Tiamat or DUlty. But when your team has only 0-1 ssr - things are different. You shouldn't be reliant on Sol... it's nice to say it when you have Gaja+ Cybele U+ Hastur+Cu Chulain. If i had such team i should say so too, but i have what i have - Hastur, Iblis/Cybele sr, Maeve, Itaqua/Sol.
Gaja is nice and i could gladly change Sol to her in wind team, but she has 2 major problems: 1) she realy needs to be awakened because no mass heal and no invul on intercept is not good at all 2) i don't have her, only Hastur
Andromeda as soul... i don't like this idea at all, i guess that Herc even with no axe or wind Mordred with relic sword (not herc axe because 1) i have hrae's debuff b) no acc with + debuff chance at all ) will be more powerfull than Andy+ sr hime. Maybe it's because i don't have enough strong damage dealers, but have Sol/Osiris and some nice debuffers. Anyway i can't get Andy before next advent to test this team.
Dark.. i have Osiris, but she is my only dark ssr. I have sr debuffers, but no damage dealers and bad weapons grid (i missed Amby event and no DUlty for now) so i don't realy want to use it even vs light, my wind is much stronger even with no element advantage.

MagicSpice
07-28-2018, 08:45 PM
i can barely read that comment (it's really all over the place with grammar issues and such), but from what i can tell, it seems that you feel like i made sort of a "pay-to-win" comment...

granted, SSR are what you should aim towards getting, but there's tons of SR weapons carrying assault that can fill the gap... a few of which are grindable (mainly the disaster/catastrophe ones). even events hand them out and they aren't hard to get...

as for SSR kami, yes they're powerful... some can snap the game in half... but there's still strong SR like Triton, Oberon, Nyarlathotep, and Atalanta. more so, some R characters like Zephyrus, Caspiel, and Konohana are very good... (in fact, if you get her debuffs to stick, Fire Mephistopheles is BEYOND SR level). Don't underestimate your weaker rarities, quite a few can be better than you give credit for (it's why my wind team tends to use ithaqua if i do need some heals, but mainly wind ramiel who is ABSURDLY good at buffing and burst buildup).

it still traces back to using what you got. if you feel you can keep your damage going with Sol being off-element for the team, then fine. but if i read your comment right, your damage isn't too great to begin with so you really shouldn't compromise it more.

simply put, i just gave some suggestions. You can take it at face value, dispute it, whatever you want. But at the end of the day, if you aren't clearing content, you're doing something wrong or you just aren't strong enough. besides, i assumed you do have at least some key SSR given 3 miracle tickets have been out thus far (one right now in fact), and rerolling is a thing (in fact, now is a VERY good time to reroll if you aren't too far into the game)

Mraktar
07-29-2018, 12:30 AM
i can barely read that comment (it's really all over the place with grammar issues and such), but from what i can tell, it seems that you feel like i made sort of a "pay-to-win" comment...

granted, SSR are what you should aim towards getting, but there's tons of SR weapons carrying assault that can fill the gap... a few of which are grindable (mainly the disaster/catastrophe ones). even events hand them out and they aren't hard to get...

as for SSR kami, yes they're powerful... some can snap the game in half... but there's still strong SR like Triton, Oberon, Nyarlathotep, and Atalanta. more so, some R characters like Zephyrus, Caspiel, and Konohana are very good... (in fact, if you get her debuffs to stick, Fire Mephistopheles is BEYOND SR level). Don't underestimate your weaker rarities, quite a few can be better than you give credit for (it's why my wind team tends to use ithaqua if i do need some heals, but mainly wind ramiel who is ABSURDLY good at buffing and burst buildup).

it still traces back to using what you got. if you feel you can keep your damage going with Sol being off-element for the team, then fine. but if i read your comment right, your damage isn't too great to begin with so you really shouldn't compromise it more.

simply put, i just gave some suggestions. You can take it at face value, dispute it, whatever you want. But at the end of the day, if you aren't clearing content, you're doing something wrong or you just aren't strong enough. besides, i assumed you do have at least some key SSR given 3 miracle tickets have been out thus far (one right now in fact), and rerolling is a thing (in fact, now is a VERY good time to reroll if you aren't too far into the game)

Thanks for your reply and advices. I understand, that my grammar is not as good as i wish because english is not my native language, but I'll do my best. About strong SR - I know it, for example my water team has 0 ssr - Belphy, Triton, Atalanta, Nike, but it still had nice performance on fire raid with only 60+ assault and Tiamat as eydo.
Unfortunately I don't have wind Rami, I definitely want to use her instead of Maeve, she is very strong. Oberon is not needed - I have Hastur. Zephyrus is nice, my old setup was Hastur,Iblis,Zephyrus,Itaqua, but after i've got Sol - i tried Maeve (with 5 bows in grid)+ Sol instead of Zephyrus+Itaqua. Damage loss is insignificant (Maeve deals much more damage then Itaqua+ has save ability, Zephyrus is heal type R ). Alternative is Hastur, Maeve, Iblis, Itaqua - maximum aviable damage, but less surviability. Caspiel is just a filler for R challenges, she is not so good from my POV. Konohana is great, but a) my fire weapons grid is complete garbage b) i have her SSR version AKA Amaterasu. But anyway, almost every new SSR hime to replace SR/R is a major boost to your team.
Use SR assault weapons - it's a nice advice, I already do so. Only my fire and dark teams must use a lot off-element weapons as placeholders.

Content that i can't clear with current wind team - non-thunder AQ4, fire AQ3, some rognarok advents may be failed sometimes if things go bad (not Kuyuki or Ixion, but harder ones). Ultimate disaster raids/raid events are not doable solo, even thunder ones, in near future - I guess that I couldn't complete GO with no new SSR hime.

Rerolling... i tried it, but 700+ rerolls, only 1 PTW eydo, and it's a weakest among them - Kirin and about 5 accs with 2 same element himes (best one is Michael,Eros,Belphy + Ctulhu in next jewel pull). My main acc is much stronger than any of theese rerolls.
Miracle ticket- after Nutaku closed Mononofu and Aigis, i don't want to spend 50 bucks at all, so i'll be FTP.

MagicSpice
07-30-2018, 12:12 AM
honestly, if you have cronus, she's a better one to use compared to maeve, even if she's got the same frame atk down as iblis and cybele (nearly every one is better than maeve...) if you rolled heimdallr, she can at least buff your team (she's from the raid kami tickets).

in fact, others that can be usable is Freya (single target, but a decent buff effect and heal), krampus (rage nuker, which honestly has more use than intercept with self heal), Principality (only for ability damage and her barrier), Caspiel (her debuff is stackable, so it takes time but her def buff is a 20% def buff like andromeda's), and wind orpheaus (mini version of wind ramiel).

to be honest, your wind team isn't looking too great and Maeve is sadly one of the worst SR for them. even if you have conflictions with debuffs, kami like cronus and cybele are still better options than her too.

as for rerolling, it can indeed take a VERY long time. but if you're a free player, it's still your best option if you feel like things aren't working out for you even after getting quite a bit of stuff from events and such. but you have to do rerolls with your best account for the best options since you don't want wasted grinding effort if your best account does end up working out.

and the miracle ticket... well, i've come across a few people that also said they won't get it. to each their own, but it really is the best thing to ever buy in this game, as it pretty much hands you a strong SSR (or in the case of eidolons, a kaiser dragoon). enough luck can still bypass this though so i'd farm every ticket and magic jewel you see. And it goes without saying to just drain the gem gacha for every single kami you can get in there.... (eventually should happen if you're farming for skill levels on weapons)

lastly, about GO in the future, if you can't last long in the catastrophe fights, you probably shouldn't try GO (soloing catastrophe fights means GO shouldn't be too hard). even then, if you beef up your grid enough, even R characters can clear it. the bulk of your power does indeed come from the grid (skill level 20 weapons are truly powerful), so grab every single worthwhile SSR event weapon and Eidolon you think is worth it. Come the time when Tower hits, you'll need as many elements, kami (especially this), and eidolons as you can get.

This game is designed to make you take your time to do so and plan things out. you might have better options than you think

Mraktar
07-30-2018, 07:18 AM
I've got Chronus from the first gacha pull, i used her a lot and must say, that she is not so better then Maeve. Yes, she has b-frame attack debuff with very-very bad prock chance (less then 30%...

MagicSpice
07-30-2018, 11:53 AM
Honestly, some of those hime like fire meth has a low chance, but outside of SSR, fire meth is the only way to hit the def debuff cap (atk too if it's a wind enemy). On average, I do get half her...

Delete
07-30-2018, 12:29 PM
On theory, Guild Orders arrive with this event, right?
How it works exactly?

Mraktar
07-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Honestly, some of those hime like fire meth has a low chance, but outside of SSR, fire meth is the only way to hit the def debuff cap (atk too if it's a wind enemy). On average, I do get half her stuff to hit with a VoF in effect, but that's just RNG.

But considering you have a 100% Eidolon and a relic weapon, safe to say you'll just have to bite the bullet and hope for RNG. Only other option is the Miracle ticket at this point and you don't want it due to being 100% free.

So in that case, try to unload a bit on wind boosted characters as they appear

Amaterasu/Konohana+Herc's axe=45%, if you realy need 50% - add Hephastus/ambush. It's easy enough to get fire def cap even with 0 ssr hime.

nonsensei
07-30-2018, 12:42 PM
On theory, Guild Orders arrive with this event, right?
How it works exactly?

Supposedly, yeah.

MagicSpice
07-30-2018, 06:45 PM
Amaterasu/Konohana+Herc's axe=45%, if you realy need 50% - add Hephastus/ambush. It's easy enough to get fire def cap even with 0 ssr hime.

Depends on if you pulled said hime or have herc weapons though... for instance, I don't have Amaterasu, others might not have the herc axe

Bear
07-30-2018, 07:30 PM
Supposedly, yeah.

oh. it came this soon? it been so long. memory hazy. well i aint gonna complain. i'll be anticipating for sure. with popcorn.

MagicSpice
07-30-2018, 07:34 PM
oh. it came this soon? it been so long. memory hazy. well i aint gonna complain. i'll be anticipating for sure. with popcorn.

My question is, what weapons got FLB first?

Cobblemaniac
07-30-2018, 08:02 PM
My question is, what weapons got FLB first?

Phoenix's bow being the first event FLB.

Dragon eye weapons otherwise.

Hime release weapons... not sure lol.

Ikki
07-30-2018, 09:48 PM
Hime release weapons... not sure lol.

They get released in batches, not sure about the first batch cause they dont follow any order (svarog weapon got its flb pretty late for example).

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Awww boy.. I don't feel like farming this. The eidolon attribute is so weak.. :( ... Probably will have to stick with Kyuuki yet and yet for Ikarus rematch.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 09:28 PM
I mean, wait for Ikarus rematch*

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Wait.. is the barrier 3-turn long, just like Tiamat's?

BlazeAlter
08-09-2018, 09:45 PM
^Icarus is a raid, and raids don't get reruns, so your only chances of getting her again is from the raid eidolon store that's coming soon

and yes, JP wiki says Amalthea's 750 barrier lasts for 3 turns

Laventale
08-09-2018, 09:51 PM
It's been a while since the last good Wind event.

/pinned

Amak
08-10-2018, 01:44 AM
The weapon seems to be Atk(medium)/Double attack. How good are these kinds of weapons in general? Worse than SSR assault, better than Pride?

Cobblemaniac
08-10-2018, 05:02 AM
The weapon seems to be Atk(medium)/Double attack. How good are these kinds of weapons in general? Worse than SSR assault, better than Pride?

Not better than pride. They're passable replacement weapons for people who don't have a full SSR grid, but not something to go for if said people play long/ are rich enough to choose their SSR weapons.

MagicSpice
08-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Not better than pride. They're passable replacement weapons for people who don't have a full SSR grid, but not something to go for if said people play long/ are rich enough to choose their SSR weapons.

honestly, even if an assault/rush combo was good, wind has so many ways to get double on their own...

SR filler is just as good as that weapon, minus the stats

Cobblemaniac
08-12-2018, 11:07 PM
honestly, even if an assault/rush combo was good, wind has so many ways to get double on their own...

SR filler is just as good as that weapon, minus the stats

First statement is... well it depends on how new the player is. But generally speaking, I agree.

The second statement is where I find a bit of bother. It's a stretch to say SR is as good, because you're looking just at the assault, and while you did account for the stat difference, the 5% DA increase is still an extra bonus, therefore still nailing the fact that this SSR weapon is still better than an SR assault.

However, whether the weapon is worth it in terms of skill up investment is another question. SSR weapons require more than twice as much material as SR weapons because SL1 R weapons won't be sufficient to max skill, and they have double the required skill points required. Gemcha is still relatively inacessible to new players since you'd require a high AP cap to be able to spam gemcha infinitely and they don't have access to farming SR mats or grails, so skills are quite a precious commodity to them right now. I'd advise them to hold on to the weapons for now just in case, however, as it's still not inherently trash.

As for players that can infinite gemcha and don't have a full wind SSR grid, I'd recommend that they use this weapon in place of the SR disaster assault solely based on stats alone.

And obviously, for players that already have a better choice than this weapon, why are you reading my post other than to scrutinise any mistake I make :silly:

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 12:08 AM
The second statement is where I find a bit of bother. It's a stretch to say SR is as good, because you're looking just at the assault, and while you did account for the stat difference, the 5% DA increase is still an extra bonus, therefore still nailing the fact that this SSR weapon is still better than an SR assault.

According to Japanese wiki small rush is 1% DA boost at 20 SL (medium 3%, large probably 5%).

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 12:09 AM
According to Japanese wiki small rush is 1% DA boost at 20 SL (medium 3%, large probably 5%).

Ah... my bad.

Yeah that's a pretty bad amount for sure. Stats is the only part of my argument still standing I guess :frown:

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 12:34 AM
i can barely read that comment (it's really all over the place with grammar issues and such),

Let's not start criticizing grammar, as that's quite discriminatory against people for whom English is their second language. Just because you were lucky to have the global language as your mother tongue doesn't give you a right to criticize others.

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 12:48 AM
Let's not start criticizing grammar, as that's quite discriminatory against people for whom English is their second language. Just because you were lucky to have the global language as your mother tongue doesn't give you a right to criticize others.

I was going to agree, but then you had to bring up the word "right to criticize others".

You could've just stopped at saying that was rude, but dude, now you're being rude as well.

Kitty
08-13-2018, 01:58 AM
i want argos to suffocate me with her big fat sexy tattooed titties plz sit on my face

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 01:58 AM
i want argos to suffocate me with her big fat sexy tattooed titties plz sit on my face

Still not bigger than Cyclops :neutral:

Kitty
08-13-2018, 04:37 AM
argos are bigger, wait til you see her harem ep... they're fucking amazing i just want to drown in them yumymuymumyumkym im lesbian

Slashley
08-13-2018, 04:49 AM
According to Japanese wiki small rush is 1% DA boost at 20 SL (medium 3%, large probably 5%).I don't really trust the DMM wiki on that one. It lists trpl as the same chance. Normally in Kamihime, dbl is far lower "budget" so you get more for the same investment - such as 25% dbl in Union events vs. 10% trpl.

So, for dbl+ and trpl+ be the same "budget" in weaponry seems really unlikely to me. It's possible, but I'd take it with a grain of salt.
EDIT: It looks like the DMM Wiki now lists trpl(+) as 2% and dbl(+) as 3%. So it's not the same anymore. Either way, that's still the same "budget" so I'm not really trusting it.

MagicSpice
08-13-2018, 05:55 PM
And obviously, for players that already have a better choice than this weapon, why are you reading my post other than to scrutinise any mistake I make :silly:

cause this place acts like the slightest bit of misinformation is a fucking taboo.... >.>

(and no, i do not care if i get some heat my direction for that, that shit needs to stop. there's "correcting" someone, and then there's "flaming")

I don't really trust the DMM wiki on that one. It lists trpl as the same chance. Normally in Kamihime, dbl is far lower "budget" so you get more for the same investment - such as 25% dbl in Union events vs. 10% trpl.

So, for dbl+ and trpl+ be the same "budget" in weaponry seems really unlikely to me. It's possible, but I'd take it with a grain of salt.
EDIT: It looks like the DMM Wiki now lists trpl(+) as 2% and dbl(+) as 3%. So it's not the same anymore. Either way, that's still the same "budget" so I'm not really trusting it.

even if it's low, triple doesn't sound that bad... if you can get a lot of assault/triple dual effects, that can add up

Bear
08-14-2018, 04:47 AM
so revising and ensuring accurate information in news and guide threads is a taboo in this place eh?

OK. Understood desu!

And done.

Slashley
08-14-2018, 06:52 AM
so revising and ensuring accurate information in news and guide threads is a taboo in this place eh?

OK. Understood desu!

And done.So you deleted an entire thread just because of one thing that MagicSpice (of all people) said?

Nice.

Cobblemaniac
08-14-2018, 08:52 AM

OK. Understood desu!

And done.

So you deleted an entire thread just because of one thing that MagicSpice (of all people) said?

Nice.

Wat.

Calm your tits bear

AutoCrimson
08-14-2018, 10:01 AM
sometimes i have a feeling that this forum is filled with so-called "eight-grade-syndrome" ppl
or, how they say it in moonspeak, "Chuunibyou"

Laventale
08-14-2018, 10:42 AM
sometimes i have a feeling that this forum is filled with so-called "eight-grade-syndrome" ppl
or, how they say it in moonspeak, "Chuunibyou"

People would be easy to deal with if, at least, they were chuunis.

Eh, whatever.

unknown
08-14-2018, 10:57 AM
Sry for intruding, but I just wanted to know if this re-event has lower droprates for divine/devil souls than usual? I keep getting only one per battle, I don't wanna waste my time for 350 fights

AutoCrimson
08-14-2018, 11:03 AM
its same as before

70% of my started rag get me 3 souls, other rags (even if i did only FB during burst hour) net me mostly 2 souls

experts are 1/2, 2 mostly, but honestly i dont rather pay much attention

MagicSpice
08-15-2018, 01:02 AM

OK. Understood desu!

And done.

holy shit that was overreacting.... :neutral:

i said there's nothing wrong with correcting people, just how you go about it. hell, you're not even one of the forumers that wanted the flame the hell out of me for getting something wrong so where did this come from? i clearly said people should treat misinformation as a "mistake" not a "taboo". what happened just now is just.... what? there's way too much seriousness around here...

anyway... getting back on point, it seems like my dark team isn't prepared enough for the ragnarok fight. i said screw it on that challenge.

as for R difficulty... i lost 2 kami but cleared it. i'd rather win with no deaths so i'm likely gonna retry that challenge

nonsensei
08-16-2018, 04:23 AM
R mission on expert.. wutevs:

https://youtu.be/DzSkCjlerU8

Dark mission on rag:

https://youtu.be/p1xzPXtxUF0

Praise Summer Zeruel. \o/

MagicSpice
08-17-2018, 11:04 AM
Dark mission.... my team is too weak (and lacks atk debuffers so i'd need something like joan with sniper shot anyway).

R Expert mission though.... here's that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8f8Y9la96U

Tanukimo
08-17-2018, 10:24 PM
Tried dark mission two times during burst time with a maxed grid (136/23) and failed both. It's hard.

BlazeAlter
08-17-2018, 10:39 PM
I tried that dark mission on the very first day of the event (and my very first rag, didn't even bother doing it with fire team first, it wasn't burst time either) and I won the first time, but I did lose 2 himes..
I'd say it can be quite hard to win if you don't have any form of defensive options like pluto/joan's damage cuts w/ some Tiamat barriers and maybe some form of heal plus a dispel if you can bring it to survive multiple raging ODs since it hits quite hard with the atk buff on even with 50% atk debuff cap

MagicSpice
08-18-2018, 06:14 PM
I think that atk buff is 50% or higher, offsetting the debuff cap

Tanukimo
08-20-2018, 07:48 PM
I tried the dark mission yesterday and finally managed to beat it. It was actually easier outside of burst time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPJLbefY-rc

MagicSpice
08-20-2018, 08:17 PM
well, now got 40% or more elemental atk eidolons for all 6 elements

-Echidna (60% dark/fire)
-Tiamat (40% water, combo rate up)
-Amaltheia (40% wind, thunder res 10%)
-barong (40% light, dark res 10%)
-Amaru (45% thunder)

just gotta keep building from there, starting with getting more than just my light grid to 100% assault or higher (next closest is fire at around 75%)

besides, all my grids have a nice potential on assault (except maybe dark), so gacha farming it is while hopefully finding better weapons in events (unlike this damn SSR weapon from here that i got 6 times...)

VeryVoodoo
08-20-2018, 11:24 PM
I tried the dark mission yesterday and finally managed to beat it. It was actually easier outside of burst time.

My team is worse than yours (don't have anywhere close to as many SSRs). My grid is worse than yours. It was a bit of a struggle, but I managed to beat it as well, with more kamis standing in the end somehow too, but barely...
:sweat:

Half the battle when it comes to these type of challenges is knowing the damage thresholds and using your rotations correctly (unless you're a space whale that simply brute forces through :rofl:). And yea, going during burst hour and using burst right away means you won't have burst for rage and no way to take down that rage bar quickly, so definitely an easier/safer run not bursting at the start. The other thing you could've done also if you went during a BT, is to simply hold off on actually using burst until rage, which is the same as going in without BT I guess. :>

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377975916325896195/479905893526405129/unknown.png

Tanukimo
08-21-2018, 03:40 PM
My team is worse than yours (don't have anywhere close to as many SSRs). My grid is worse than yours. It was a bit of a struggle, but I managed to beat it as well, with more kamis standing in the end somehow too, but barely...
:sweat:

Half the battle when it comes to these type of challenges is knowing the damage thresholds and using your rotations correctly (unless you're a space whale that simply brute forces through :rofl:). And yea, going during burst hour and using burst right away means you won't have burst for rage and no way to take down that rage bar quickly, so definitely an easier/safer run not bursting at the start. The other thing you could've done also if you went during a BT, is to simply hold off on actually using burst until rage, which is the same as going in without BT I guess. :>

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377975916325896195/479905893526405129/unknown.png

This was my first time trying an event ragnarok mission so I still have a lot to learn. It's kind of hard learning how to best manage the rage meter of bosses with long meters compared to say, demons in UE where you just attack when they are raging. I'm kind of surprised that your grid is worse than mine, since I only started around Icarus and haven't even Sled the UE axe and you seem to be a veteran. Stats-wise dark is definitely my weakest team since I don't have any MLB SSR weapons.

sanahtlig
08-21-2018, 04:24 PM
I'm kind of surprised that your grid is worse than mine, since I only started around Icarus and haven't even Sled the UE axe and you seem to be a veteran. Stats-wise dark is definitely my weakest team since I don't have any MLB SSR weapons.
Not everyone is rolling every SSR Kamihime Gatcha, or getting the kamihime needed when they do. Not everyone is devoting equal effort to every grid. Not everyone even cares about being able to complete these challenges.

In my case, all 3 apply. I often don't attempt the challenges even when I think I can clear them. A handful of raid tickets isn't worth my time tediously shuffling through the menus swapping in characters and equipment and then swapping them out again afterwards. Not when I can mindlessly hit the quotas (guaranteed) for an MLB weapon and eidolon just by spamming battles with a pre-set team for 3 or so Burst hours. *shrug*