PDA

View Full Version : Fap CEO

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Whats your company level Nova (gamer girl) is at lvl ... 5 or 6 i think it is. Not sure who surfer girl is. Please use names.

Edit: I will restate this. Pending your company level if you get Nova for the first time (gamer girl) recruit her.

I mean is Nova worth recruiting long term like at higher levels. Also the new surfer chick, does have good returns or level gains?

Mitokii
09-09-2018, 10:41 AM
How many multiplier that you have? don't mind the quote, i just want to tag you :D

My multiplier is 91 right now. Every once in a while I save up 300 rubies and buy some, but it's probably not worth it lol.

Obsesionz
09-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Hey guys! I just wanted to know how y'all got past Cassandra's 4th mail "Is it disturbing" where there is nothing, as in she hasn't said anything I can't reply with anything. It's blank. I've sold the company a few times and restarted the game a few times too, still it's blank.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 08:01 PM
So I have played other clicker games b4 and I was jus curious whats the order for leveling girls.

Currently Company lvl 3

So far i get enough money until i can get lisa then level her up a bit until i can get ayumi, then I level ayumi until I get lizzie..... currently lizzie is lvl 34... So do I just keep leveling lizzie for now or is it faster to go back and level someone else for a bigger gain when they have the next lvl 25 gap.

Lemme know what the order is for anyone thats been higher up on the totem pole then me.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 10:25 PM
DL version still gets flagged as malware, meanwhile the browser one is lagging for me even with manual clicks not even counting autoclicking.

Hornypony
09-10-2018, 07:00 AM
So I have played other clicker games b4 and I was jus curious whats the order for leveling girls.

Currently Company lvl 3

So far i get enough money until i can get lisa then level her up a bit until i can get ayumi, then I level ayumi until I get lizzie..... currently lizzie is lvl 34... So do I just keep leveling lizzie for now or is it faster to go back and level someone else for a bigger gain when they have the next lvl 25 gap.

Lemme know what the order is for anyone thats been higher up on the totem pole then me. Best girl is always girl with highest hiring cost. Lvl from upgrade to upgrade. Individual leveling is only usefull if you are near company sell goal. The girls are not sorted by hiring cost in the hiring dialog.

That early you can make heavy use of time skips. Be carefull around 10-15, there is a max of 11 seats and you cannot fire a girl. Reset is only possible if you reach sell goal and for that you need the cheap girls.

Kyte321
09-10-2018, 07:37 AM
I disagree that no one cares about stock trade. It's a powerful tool, once you have enough built up. Maybe you should say "no one cares about it until you're nearing the end of a level" .... But, I suppose it's not worth spending Rubies on either way. I only make 600 Qi/s but my stocks are built up to 400Sp and the next turn around only gets better.

Coffee actually does better than Gold, the advantage gold has is you don't have to trade as often. That's why it takes longer. and so on up to diamond. (Can't wait) What is diamond a 30min timer? A good strat is to flip Gold money into coffee money while you're waiting on gold, you can easily do it 3 times...then reinvest in gold. Coffee has a quick turnaround but it's annoying to sit there and wait 5 min at a pop.

But if you just want to click on girls constantly be my guest.

My power is main clicking and i also have high offline venue too, becoz my private show is pop up every 5s, i don't need stock trade.

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Here is top 5 girls with HIGHEST income and also HIGHEST upgrade cost (Before lv 100)
1. Cassandra (The Amazon - Unlock at Company Lv 6)
2. Judy (The Punky - Unlock at Company Lv 10)
3. Laura (The Stepsister - Unlock at Company Lv 7)
4: Anika (The Nurse - Unlock at Company lv 8)
5: Delilah (The Dancer - Unlock at Company lv 9)

And here is the same list BUT After lv 100:
1: Cassandra
2: Laura
3. Anika
4. Delilah
5. Judy

So as you can see, their cost increasing after lv up with Cassandra and Laura have highest cost increasing, Judy start with high cost to upgrade but after lv 100, her upgrade cost stay lowest :sweat:
When you are at lv 8, you will easily upgrade girls to lv 100 so the second list is useful for that and REMEMBER these girls have the same income and highest among gold diggers :D

Here is example: i have Laura, Anika, Deliah and Judy at lv 200. Judy need 713Sp to get to lv 225 while Deliah need 1.110c, Anika want 1.370c and guess what: Laura need fucking 1.650c. Laura upgrade cost is multiplier by 2.3 compare to Judy in exchange for 25 lv :angry:

Funny enough, at level 500 Chloe is one of the highest earners, with 438Sp/s with 726No til upgrade, only one better seems to be Judy with 223.9Sp/s with only 238No until upgrade and Delilah with 525No until upgrade from their previous ones.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 07:42 AM
I must be doing something wrong. My Chloe at company level 16 doesn’t earn nearly that much at lvl 500. Am I playing wrong?

Also nobody talks about the early level cheap girls who are good for leve “soak” to build up to the share goal but which ones are the best or worst of them. Chloe’s good as are the two cheapest ones but others? the acrobat girl starts very cheap, despite coming at a later company level, but gets pricy at around 350 and has awful money returns for her costs. Still not too hard to get to 450 for me.

Not sure where the gamer girl or cat girl, the two girls with pink hair fall in this late game meta.

Kyte321
09-11-2018, 09:32 AM
I must be doing something wrong. My Chloe at company level 16 doesn’t earn nearly that much at lvl 500. Am I playing wrong?

Also nobody talks about the early level cheap girls who are good for leve “soak” to build up to the share goal but which ones are the best or worst of them. Chloe’s good as are the two cheapest ones but others? the acrobat girl starts very cheap, despite coming at a later company level, but gets pricy at around 350 and has awful money returns for her costs. Still not too hard to get to 450 for me.

Not sure where the gamer girl or cat girl, the two girls with pink hair fall in this late game meta.

Multiplier will increase income of girls, that why his chole have very high income

Kyte321
09-11-2018, 09:44 AM
So between using gems for multiplier and using gems for double shares, which one have more benefit?

Here is my answer: store's multipliers increase income of every girls so it will increase total income, it can stack too and it's good becoz you need money
BUT shares benefit to ALL things in your company: from increase multiplier to decrease upgrade cost, get more keys and increase private show, etc so in my opinion, shares are strong, much better than multiplier in store and you only need 50 to double it. Multiplier can be bought from store but you need at least 100 gems, for spin wheel... this thing is a scam and you need a lot of luck to get multiplier so bad idea. Key drop chances and reduce upgrade cost are 2 main powerful decorations, you will see how ridiculous these girls can cost in late games :angry:

I'm still try to figure about different between multiplier in store and multiplier from item but multiplier from item is way better than in store.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 11:49 AM
The consumable is a direct multiplier, the storebought is an additive.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 08:35 PM
So it might be me, but I seem to get less gems from the 12 item chest than I did the 9 item chest. Is it just bad luck?

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 09:20 PM
Caution

Update seems to be bugged. I lost one level from my couch (without a refund), leveled it back up to 27 (the max), and next time I started up the game, it was back to 26 again. (and, again, no refund on shares)

tyciol
09-12-2018, 01:01 AM
I downloaded it but get the following Exception Text when I try to run it:

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx (ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at FapLauncher.FapLauncher.GoToGame()
at FapLauncher.FapLauncher.OnVersionDownloaded(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadFileCompleted(Async CompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFileOperationComplete d(Object arg)

It then suggests JIT Debugging

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Any advice?

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 01:37 AM
ht7ik7ikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 02:19 PM
so, how good is Zoe? Also what’s an ideal girl setup after lvl 15? You’re likely not gonna change girls, right since at that point it becomes the same and is the same score to level up each time. So what’s the most ideal 11 girls to take?

DrunkMonkGar
09-13-2018, 10:12 PM
What's up with the picture of Chloe in the setting menu? What does that toggle?

Also the patch notes lied about the tournament, the prizes are for level ups, not money made. Also it doesn't seem to be competitive, so grab some free gems and keys.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 10:59 PM
Is the 50 diamonds that you spend to speed up the stock a permanent thing?
What does it do?

Kyte321
09-14-2018, 03:25 AM
so, how good is Zoe? Also what’s an ideal girl setup after lvl 15? You’re likely not gonna change girls, right since at that point it becomes the same and is the same score to level up each time. So what’s the most ideal 11 girls to take?

We don't have the think call "the most ideal 11 girls" becoz every players have different skills and level up decorations, so it's depend on individual strategy, usually we use 3 or 4 girls with highest income to carry the rest of low upgrade girls and Zoe can beat Amanda.

Btw, i won't take participate in Fap CEO pvp becoz i have other games and stuff to do than grinding :D
The winner is the one that spend most time let pc macro and anyone know the rewards for this? If rewards are like keys, booster, etc then i think better let new players win becoz as veteran player, i already have everything i need in FAP Ceo. That just my opinion, how about u guys?

Unregistered
09-14-2018, 09:01 PM
Btw, i won't take participate in Fap CEO pvp becoz i have other games and stuff to do than grinding :D
The winner is the one that spend most time let pc macro and anyone know the rewards for this? If rewards are like keys, booster, etc then i think better let new players win becoz as veteran player, i already have everything i need in FAP Ceo. That just my opinion, how about u guys?

I'm not sure you've looked at the PvP. Calling it "PvP" is a stretch. As far as I can tell it's simply a ladder board, (based on level ups) with an eventual pay out based on how many levelups you've made, capping out at 11000 getting 150 gems, 75 keys, and 5 5d advances.

(fwiw, I'm in the 6k's, getting 50 gems, 30 keys, 3 1d advances. Next bracket is 7k, which I probably won't reach with ~1 day left this round.)

My doing well because of decorations/time spent in no way prevents somebody else from doing well.

Unregistered
09-14-2018, 09:06 PM
Oh, and the "split" companies is also very buggy, where offline money seems to transfer over to both or something.

(It takes me roughly 30 minutes now to go from 0 to sell, so I basically don't bother running AFK. When I logged on today though, I had enough money to go from no girls at all to 5986 total levels.)

Kyte321
09-15-2018, 02:39 AM
I'm not sure you've looked at the PvP. Calling it "PvP" is a stretch. As far as I can tell it's simply a ladder board, (based on level ups) with an eventual pay out based on how many levelups you've made, capping out at 11000 getting 150 gems, 75 keys, and 5 5d advances.

(fwiw, I'm in the 6k's, getting 50 gems, 30 keys, 3 1d advances. Next bracket is 7k, which I probably won't reach with ~1 day left this round.)

My doing well because of decorations/time spent in no way prevents somebody else from doing well.

I can get tons of gems and keys in few days, only 5 days is interesting me but it's not enough to make me compete :D

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 08:16 AM
Oh, and the "split" companies is also very buggy, where offline money seems to transfer over to both or something.

(It takes me roughly 30 minutes now to go from 0 to sell, so I basically don't bother running AFK. When I logged on today though, I had enough money to go from no girls at all to 5986 total levels.)

How did you get it so fast?! It still takes me hours and after a day of work. That's not fair.

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 11:29 AM
How did you get it so fast?! It still takes me hours and after a day of work. That's not fair.

Decorations, playing since release.

Prestige multiplier is 298.3K%
Income Multiplier is 69 (Which I believe takes into account decoration multipliers. I haven't really gotten many multipliers via spins)
Other decoration stuff of note:

-14% level cost reduction
+6x tapping power
-52% Base cost
-8% upgrade cost
+4.2x Company Multiplier
+825% Prestige Power

(And fwiw, I did finally get the share increaser decoration (2nd to last), which is where things really took off. Now up to lvl 22, +4.4x shares on sell, so over 20k per cycle.)

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 01:26 PM
What is a good girls line up starting level 9, in a way that it provides good income and I don't get stuck because the girls are too expensive to level

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 03:31 PM
Since the real goal is levels not money, IME the best strategy is the 10 cheapest girls (to get tons of levels cheap) and the 1 most profitable per money spent. (to afford paying for said levels)

I'd also be inclined to argue that early game the most important decorations are:
Prestige multiplier
company multiplier
Tapping Power (if you're active) offline modifier (if you aren't)

once you hit company lvl 15, the most important decorations probably are:
Base cost reduction
Share multiplier

(Note: I am still missing one decoration)

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 07:09 PM
So...did the tournament rewards just bug out for anyone else? I was definitely in the "3,000 levels" bracket, but after it ended it only let me claim the base level prize and said my number of levels was 0.

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 07:36 PM
So...did the tournament rewards just bug out for anyone else? I was definitely in the "3,000 levels" bracket, but after it ended it only let me claim the base level prize and said my number of levels was 0.

Me too. I had 4500 levels and I got the 0 levels reward. I sold my company right before it ended tho by accident but I'm glad to know that wasn't the reason if you had the same problem.

DrunkMonkGar
09-15-2018, 07:36 PM

The exact same thing happened to me. I sent a ticket about it.

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 09:31 PM

Ditto. (and I had been in the 6k+ bracket)

IronFist
09-15-2018, 10:17 PM
The tournament screwed me over too. (3k)

IronFist
09-16-2018, 12:25 AM
I thought, since I'm fairly high level currently, (56) I'd list out some of the ins and outs of the game so far. I don't claim to know everything, and a lot of what I've learned has been from others in this thread. I have all decorations and all skills maxed with 33 extra skill points. Around level 9-11 was the toughest grind for me. But once you reach the point where you have to earn 5000 levels to sell your company, it stops increasing beyond that. Meaning you will only need 5000 levels to sell from that point on, and it starts accelerating your progress immensely. There are ways to make the grind before then easier on yourself. I chose to go with the top 4 earning girls, leaving out Cassandra, as her cost was too high. By the time I went to level her up to the level of Judy, Delilah, Anika, and Laura, it was more time and cost efficient to just level Judy again. So the girls I use are as follows:

Amber : Sara
Chloe : Lisa : Alexis
Ms. Rider : Dominique : Laura
Judy : Delilah : Anika

I use the seating order in this chart because I spend most of my time clicking my most profitable girl, (Judy) and the Megacoin drops down right where I placed her. The Megacoin isn’t a huge boost in profits, but it can help.When I was leveling up, I spent my skill points like so:
1 point in each Clicker (active) skill, then max tapping power, followed by maxing private show frequency. I spend most of my time active with an autoclicker running to prevent my mouse from dying, so offline revenue isn’t all the useful to me. I put one point in all Idle skills to gain Megacoin, then maxed Booster Time and then finally Offline Revenue.

The 14 decorations. They come in a random order, so I'm just going to list them as I got them.

1. Activates the stock market.
Lvl 6, +600 Prestige, 328.17k shares to level up.
2. Increase the amount of money you start out with after selling the company.
Lvl 33, +3.3k Prestige, +1.65KX Starting Money, 20.11K shares to level up.
3. Extra Multiplier that will increase your overall company profits.
Level 27, +5.4k Prestige, +5.4X Company multiplier, 41.73k shares to level up.
4. Increase your tapping power and get more cash with each individual click.
Level 26, +3.9k Prestige, +7.75X Tapping Power, 46.37k shares to level up
5. Reduce the base cost of each character.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, -54.00% Base Cost
6. Increase your Booster Duration.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, +1.62Ks Booster Time (3 Hours and 12 minutes with idle skill 5/5)
7. Decrease the email reply timer duration.
Level 16, +1.6k Prestige, -480.00s Reply Timer, 17.94k shares to level up.
8. Increase the number of shares you receive when selling the company.
Level 15, +3.0k Prestige, +3.00X Shares, 23.82K shares to level up.
9. Increase the prestige percentage multiplier. This applies to your overall company profits.
Level 33, +3.3k Prestige, +900.00% Prestige Power, 20.11K shares to level up.
10. Decrease the upgrade cost of each character.
Level 26, +5.2k Prestige, -26.00% Upgrade Cost Reduction, 59.60K shares to level up.
11. Increase your key drop chance when clicking the private show symbol.
Level 17, +1.7k Prestige, +17.00% Key Drop Rate, 25.31k shares to level up.
12. Decrease the level-up cost of each character.
Level 17, +3.4k Prestige, -17.00% Level Cost Reduction, 47.09k shares to level up.
13. Increase your offline revenue.
Level 24, +4.8k Prestige, +6.00X Offline Revenue, 20.88K shares to level up.
14. The Private Show will spawn faster.
Level 26, +2.6k Prestige, -26.00s Private Show Spawn Time, 19.90k shares to level up.

Total: 49.60k Prestige (+496.0k% profit)

My top 8 decorations roughly go: Key Drop Rate, Level Cost Reduction, Upgrade Cost Reduction, Tapping Power, Private Show Spawn Time, Prestige Power, Shares Increase, Booster Time. I don’t really use the stock market. It’s too little gain for me with my active skills. By the time the timer is up, and I’m ready to sell, I’m usually making way more money than I was even 5 minutes before, and there is virtually zero profit.

A lot of people have problems with autoclickers booting them out of the game. The trick is to use an autoclicker at a speed that is possible for a human to maintain. I have been keeping mine at 1 click every 75 milliseconds. It hasn't booted me out of the game at this speed. Hopefully you all have similar success. I know clicking manually that much makes my carpal tunnel flare up, and that's just no fun for anyone. Using an autoclicker in the browser version of the game is pretty much impossible once you unlock the skill that allows you to collect from every girl at once. It slows the game down a ton and starts buffering your clicks, so much so that you can't even level up the girls. If you want to autoclick, you have to download the game from nutaku. Unfortunately, at this point, it seems like you have to manually download updates from the website every time a new version is released. Hopefully this is remedied soon.

In the Fap Ceo DL version, you can use an autoclicker responsibly and gain a decent number of keys. With the Key Drop Rate decoration, this gets to be very easy. With the game running overnight, it's possible to gain hundreds of keys. Possibly thousands at higher levels. You get plenty of in game currency this way, as well as all the items for replying to girls that you could ever need.

Anyway, hope this helps someone. ^_^

sweet baby jesus, this guy is not fucking around. i read this at lvl 5 and never tried it because i didn't have judy yet (lvl 10) ho-ly shit.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 01:59 AM
Happened to me as well, if you don't mind me asking, where can I open a ticket?

DrunkMonkGar
09-16-2018, 03:00 AM
Happened to me as well, if you don't mind me asking, where can I open a ticket?

https://www.nutaku.net/support/game-inquiries/

Select your version of Fap CEO from the dropdown.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 05:45 AM
Do you get gems from private shows or opening chests? Also what should I spend them on

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 06:18 AM
Welp also got screwed over (4k+)

Doctorwhoa
09-16-2018, 07:36 AM
I have to wonder if the number of people cheating effected the tournament. I remember when it started I got in about 10 min late and there was already someone with 200,000 level ups. I put in a ticket last night but no response. Will hopefully see something Monday.

Hornypony
09-16-2018, 08:08 AM
I have to wonder if the number of people cheating effected the tournament. I remember when it started I got in about 10 min late and there was already someone with 200,000 level ups. I put in a ticket last night but no response. Will hopefully see something Monday.
I noticed several times players with ludicrous lvl ups. They seem to have been removed.

Soo, did anyone actually get more than the entry tier reward on the first tournament?

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 08:24 AM
I noticed several times players with ludicrous lvl ups. They seem to have been removed.

Soo, did anyone actually get more than the entry tier reward on the first tournament?

i didnt get

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 08:26 AM
I thought, since I'm fairly high level currently, (56) I'd list out some of the ins and outs of the game so far. I don't claim to know everything, and a lot of what I've learned has been from others in this thread. I have all decorations and all skills maxed with 33 extra skill points. Around level 9-11 was the toughest grind for me. But once you reach the point where you have to earn 5000 levels to sell your company, it stops increasing beyond that. Meaning you will only need 5000 levels to sell from that point on, and it starts accelerating your progress immensely. There are ways to make the grind before then easier on yourself. I chose to go with the top 4 earning girls, leaving out Cassandra, as her cost was too high. By the time I went to level her up to the level of Judy, Delilah, Anika, and Laura, it was more time and cost efficient to just level Judy again. So the girls I use are as follows:

Amber : Sara
Chloe : Lisa : Alexis
Ms. Rider : Dominique : Laura
Judy : Delilah : Anika

I use the seating order in this chart because I spend most of my time clicking my most profitable girl, (Judy) and the Megacoin drops down right where I placed her. The Megacoin isn’t a huge boost in profits, but it can help.When I was leveling up, I spent my skill points like so:
1 point in each Clicker (active) skill, then max tapping power, followed by maxing private show frequency. I spend most of my time active with an autoclicker running to prevent my mouse from dying, so offline revenue isn’t all the useful to me. I put one point in all Idle skills to gain Megacoin, then maxed Booster Time and then finally Offline Revenue.

The 14 decorations. They come in a random order, so I'm just going to list them as I got them.

1. Activates the stock market.
Lvl 6, +600 Prestige, 328.17k shares to level up.
2. Increase the amount of money you start out with after selling the company.
Lvl 33, +3.3k Prestige, +1.65KX Starting Money, 20.11K shares to level up.
3. Extra Multiplier that will increase your overall company profits.
Level 27, +5.4k Prestige, +5.4X Company multiplier, 41.73k shares to level up.
4. Increase your tapping power and get more cash with each individual click.
Level 26, +3.9k Prestige, +7.75X Tapping Power, 46.37k shares to level up
5. Reduce the base cost of each character.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, -54.00% Base Cost
6. Increase your Booster Duration.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, +1.62Ks Booster Time (3 Hours and 12 minutes with idle skill 5/5)
7. Decrease the email reply timer duration.
Level 16, +1.6k Prestige, -480.00s Reply Timer, 17.94k shares to level up.
8. Increase the number of shares you receive when selling the company.
Level 15, +3.0k Prestige, +3.00X Shares, 23.82K shares to level up.
9. Increase the prestige percentage multiplier. This applies to your overall company profits.
Level 33, +3.3k Prestige, +900.00% Prestige Power, 20.11K shares to level up.
10. Decrease the upgrade cost of each character.
Level 26, +5.2k Prestige, -26.00% Upgrade Cost Reduction, 59.60K shares to level up.
11. Increase your key drop chance when clicking the private show symbol.
Level 17, +1.7k Prestige, +17.00% Key Drop Rate, 25.31k shares to level up.
12. Decrease the level-up cost of each character.
Level 17, +3.4k Prestige, -17.00% Level Cost Reduction, 47.09k shares to level up.
13. Increase your offline revenue.
Level 24, +4.8k Prestige, +6.00X Offline Revenue, 20.88K shares to level up.
14. The Private Show will spawn faster.
Level 26, +2.6k Prestige, -26.00s Private Show Spawn Time, 19.90k shares to level up.

Total: 49.60k Prestige (+496.0k% profit)

My top 8 decorations roughly go: Key Drop Rate, Level Cost Reduction, Upgrade Cost Reduction, Tapping Power, Private Show Spawn Time, Prestige Power, Shares Increase, Booster Time. I don’t really use the stock market. It’s too little gain for me with my active skills. By the time the timer is up, and I’m ready to sell, I’m usually making way more money than I was even 5 minutes before, and there is virtually zero profit.

A lot of people have problems with autoclickers booting them out of the game. The trick is to use an autoclicker at a speed that is possible for a human to maintain. I have been keeping mine at 1 click every 75 milliseconds. It hasn't booted me out of the game at this speed. Hopefully you all have similar success. I know clicking manually that much makes my carpal tunnel flare up, and that's just no fun for anyone. Using an autoclicker in the browser version of the game is pretty much impossible once you unlock the skill that allows you to collect from every girl at once. It slows the game down a ton and starts buffering your clicks, so much so that you can't even level up the girls. If you want to autoclick, you have to download the game from nutaku. Unfortunately, at this point, it seems like you have to manually download updates from the website every time a new version is released. Hopefully this is remedied soon.

In the Fap Ceo DL version, you can use an autoclicker responsibly and gain a decent number of keys. With the Key Drop Rate decoration, this gets to be very easy. With the game running overnight, it's possible to gain hundreds of keys. Possibly thousands at higher levels. You get plenty of in game currency this way, as well as all the items for replying to girls that you could ever need.

Anyway, hope this helps someone. ^_^

Thnx for the thorough info

be careful as actual game developers do browse this site. I dont want you to get deleted just because your sharing

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 09:33 AM
If I mention autoclicker in my ticket am I gonna be seen as cheating?

IronFist
09-16-2018, 09:48 AM
to be honest, you really don't need an autoclicker for this game at all. Hell sometimes I don't click at all. at level start, sure. but after a certain point i prefer stocks to clicking. I suppose though there was probably a lot of autoclickers in the tournament since you don't get a stock market in there.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 09:48 AM
Any responses yet?

IronFist
09-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Just Nutaku saying we got your ticket thanks for playing. I imagine this is messy and it will take time to clear up. Like in other games I gather they'll give us a gift for their mess up and an apology. Rightly so. I didn't cheat and I was really hoping for those keys.

Hornypony
09-16-2018, 11:41 AM
I suppose though there was probably a lot of autoclickers in the tournament since you don't get a stock market in there.

I very much doubt, that the top players in the ranking in the tournament got there by pure autoclicking. Or is there a barrier while progressing, that you can overcome and the lvl ups after that are linear? Possibly there is a way to cheat in the web version of the game via javascript. Or in the DL version with some tools, since it is a unity game.

Every time after the cheaters got removed, the new top players were somewhere around 7k lvl ups. That sounds more like it is possible to achieve. With or without autoclicking. Especially since the boni of decorations did count in the tournament.

I am not even sure if I would describe the use of Autoclickers as cheating. Unless the devs are stupid, the autoclicker cannot achieve something a dedicated player could not. And with stupid I mean: allowing the game to register massive amount of clicks per second and rewarding a player who manages that insane pointing device abuse.

IronFist
09-16-2018, 12:53 PM
There is a point where clicking is useless. The game only registers so many clicks and beyond that it's useless to do any more. So I hear you. That doesn't change how people are somehow cheating.......Someone was at 787,000+ lvls when i started. when I STARTED. 2 hours into the damn thing.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 03:25 PM
Do you get gems from private shows or opening chests? Also what should I spend them on

Uhm, Yes? The primary way to get keys is from private shows. Keys open chests. Chests (can) give gems.

2x shares is (IMO) the most worthwhile purchase.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 07:35 PM
Uhm, Yes? The primary way to get keys is from private shows. Keys open chests. Chests (can) give gems.

2x shares is (IMO) the most worthwhile purchase.

Thanks! What I meant in my question to clarify was do I get them randomly from private shows or if they’re random from chests. You still answered my question anyway tho. If they were from private shows, I would prob save keys for a new girl to get her items. But now I might use them just to get the double shares

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 10:41 AM
So I’m at the point where I can’t afford new furniture which is bad because I don’t have the base cost reducer which everyone says is vital to selling faster and it takes like 70k shares to make it. I’d need to go 4 rounds of company if I can double my shares to get there. Should I avoid spending shares until company level 27? I’m at 20 so do help.

Hornypony
09-17-2018, 05:17 PM
So I’m at the point where I can’t afford new furniture which is bad because I don’t have the base cost reducer which everyone says is vital to selling faster and it takes like 70k shares to make it. I’d need to go 4 rounds of company if I can double my shares to get there. Should I avoid spending shares until company level 27? I’m at 20 so do help. You can lvl your current decorations to an arbitrary lvl of diminishing return and then save up for the next deco. Lvl 10 for all and Lvl 20 for the ones you actually use and maybe more for the ones that would benefit you most, for starters. Or better, compare the decos via their cost and not their lvl.

That base cost reduction one is an odd one though. Only have it at lvl 25 right now and up till then, it es not really diminishing return. Rather increasing. May be heavily depending on the next few cost increases. Lvl 6 of the stock market costs 65k ...

Reply timer reduction ist obviously utterly useless in advancing the company, other than the prestige that skill gives.

There is a point where clicking is useless. The game only registers so many clicks and beyond that it's useless to do any more. So I hear you. That doesn't change how people are somehow cheating.......Someone was at 787,000+ lvls when i started. when I STARTED. 2 hours into the damn thing.The dl version registers more clicks. Since they do not have an idle mode, but rather an offline only bonus, they should just copy the concept I have seen in at least two other clicker games and provide the players with ingame clickers.

DrunkMonkGar
09-17-2018, 08:47 PM
Woo, looks like they gave out the correct tournament rewards. I think they bumped me a tier or two on top of it as well.

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 05:13 PM
So what exactly are all 14 decorations? I'm missing one, not sure which:

I have:
Stock Market
Key Drop Rate
Company Multiplier
Reply Timer
Share X
Private Show Timer
- Level Cost
Tap Power
Booster Timer
Starting Money
Offline Revenue
Upgrade Cost
Base Cost

Which is my last one?

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 06:07 PM
Prestige multiplier

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 10:33 PM
So what exactly does the back to scool event do? Are Sara and Mrs. Rider generating more income?

DrunkMonkGar
09-18-2018, 11:20 PM
They have more email chains. Sara's next step after her former last conversation requires finishing Rider's old chain. I assume it will bounce back and forth but the item requirements are very high, so I hope you don't just have 'the event period' to do it.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 02:09 AM
Hey guys, i was trying to download the PC version of the game but my antivirus popped up saying it was a malware (TR/Fraud.gen2) ...

Is it actually a false positive ? I browsed some forums where they messaged support and all they said was "whitelist the file on your antivirus"...

Thing is, i never had to do such a thing even with cracked content so why should i with a game published by a company like nutaku ?

Any advice ? Should i go for it anyway ?

Kyte321
09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
About mega coins, how much you can earn from it and anyone know drop rate of coins?

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 10:38 AM
About mega coins, how much you can earn from it and anyone know drop rate of coins?

If you aren't aware, "mega coin" is a big click target, that takes up most of the screen, making many of the seating positions unclickable for it's duration. Which is really annoying when it comes up when you're still placing your girls. You pretty much have to just sit there and wait for it to go away, assuming you don't want to place girls out of order.

Additionally, it's payout per click seems to be based on the average girl payout, so late game, if you're doing what feels like the most efficient strategy (10 cheapest girls & 1 WAY better girl, with all money going to that better girl until she is high enough that you just have to bring everybody else up to sell) it'll be noticeably less per click than a private show with that best girl. If there isn't just 1 really good girl, it's significantly better than a private show with everybody, though.

So, early-mid game, when you're struggling for each level and there isn't that big a discrepancy between top girls it's great (assuming you're clicking). Late game it becomes a worthless nuisance.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 10:50 AM
They have more email chains. Sara's next step after her former last conversation requires finishing Rider's old chain. I assume it will bounce back and forth but the item requirements are very high, so I hope you don't just have 'the event period' to do it.

I think the most poorly implemented part of this event is how hidden it is. I didn't notice any mention of new texts on the splash screen, (and I've been done with texts for a while now, and It only came up that once, so I could easily have just missed it), so I saw the new "coming soon" girl, saw the tournament was still days away, I figured the splash screen had to do with one of those and was just a bit early.

Couple hours later I came to the boards here and read this, so popped open the game, and still no indicator there were new texts. So I went to the texts, quickly scrolled through the different girls, didn't see anything obvious. Scrolled through the girls *again*, this time making sure to scroll down through all their sections, and yeah. Noticed there was a cooldown for new texts from the student girl... with 30 minutes left. Not sure what the cooldown started at, but either way that's pretty borked. Hey, new stuff... now just wait 5 hours before there's any indication what it is unless you dig around yourself.

(and fwiw, the cooldown between that set of texts and the next was 2 days and change. So if this thing is limited time, you're on a REAL tight schedule)

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 12:05 AM
This event better end with some lezzing out I swear

IronFist
09-21-2018, 10:55 AM
In the settings menu where you toggle sound/music what is the Chloe toggle for?

IronFist
09-21-2018, 11:43 AM
My seating order:

Amber, Sarah, Chloe
Lisa, Alexis, CASSANDRA, Dominque
Laura, Anika, Delilah, Judy

Why, you ask, would I put Cassandra in there? She makes money. The other 4 top/cheap earners level her quite well and gives me ample room to level the lower level girls. I'm at rank 1148 in the Tounrament and I've only been going about...ehhh 46 minutes? I was late to the show but I'm kicking ass. Already reached 3k bracket.

IronFist
09-21-2018, 11:53 AM
aaand now rank 579. not bad for a lowly lvl 11 huh?

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 11:55 AM
It’s be cool if completing the school event gave more than just a few okay pictures.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 11:57 AM
My seating order:

Amber, Sarah, Chloe
Lisa, Alexis, CASSANDRA, Dominque
Laura, Anika, Delilah, Judy

Why, you ask, would I put Cassandra in there? She makes money. The other 4 top/cheap earners level her quite well and gives me ample room to level the lower level girls. I'm at rank 1148 in the Tournament and I've only been going about...ehhh 46 minutes? I was late to the show but I'm kicking ass. Already reached 3k bracket.

Um... thanks for sharing?

Seating order really isn't as helpful as you think it is. This is a clicker game... your not really talking "game winning strategy"
Your typo has been fixed

IronFist
09-21-2018, 12:06 PM
Ok, Girls picked. Seating order means nothing.

IronFist
09-21-2018, 12:13 PM
Um... thanks for sharing?

Seating order really isn't as helpful as you think it is. This is a clicker game... your not really talking "game winning strategy"
Your typo has been fixed

If you're going to post so much register a username. Makes things less confusing as far as who I am talking to. As I said in a previous post, it's more about the girls I picked than the seating order, which you, guest, have cleverly dismissed? At least slam me for that. That's the banknote.

Edit: If you're the same guy, that keeps asking stupid questions; "what's the back to school thing?" with Rider and sara? / what's this used for, what's that used for? Holy shit man. Read.

ReEdit: I mean read this entire thread. People are asking questions that have already been answered.

ReRePost: In case you haven't noticed, I put Cassandra in the seating order. Which most people WILL NOT DO. that is your only clue. That was why I showed my seating order (also for later reference for myself in case this turns out to be helpful) because the tournament is a good time to experiment with no consequence.

p.s. Want to talk more shit? I dare you. Look at the content of a message before you decide to bullshit me with "typo fixed.* You didn't even comprehend what I was doing in the first place.

pps: Note, I am not mocking you, calling you names, or anything of the sort. Please if you use this forum, do it to help figure out the game instead of progressing yourself? Others will appreciate it. I am not the most clever guy but if I ask a few questions I try to repay the favor. I can and will admit my faults.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 09:29 PM
Eh, there is pertty much 1 thing that determines how well you do in this "tournament":

How upgraded your decorations are/which ones you have.

Generally speaking, you're gonna plateau after a couple hours. So starting late isn't really *that* big a deal. (particularly since rank doesn't matter).

It also, of course, means at the beginning you're going to be shooting up through the ranks until you pass everybody who has a lower "plateau" than you. Then you'll just fluctuate around those with the same plateau based on whose currently "active" and is squeezing in a handful of additional levels here and there.

That said, I expect any expensive girl other than Judy is just lowering your plateau. They don't increase your income *that* much, and they're just keeping you from getting a whole bunch of cheap levels.

DrunkMonkGar
09-21-2018, 10:25 PM
Yeah, for the first tournament I went for the 10 most expensive girls because the update email said ranking would be based on money gained and I maxed out at ~3700 levels. This time I know better and went for the 10 cheapest and broke that record in minutes.

IronFist
09-21-2018, 10:32 PM
The only 1 thing in the tourney is what you get. Maybe you are sound. I'll hear it out. I don't have a great method by any means.

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 01:01 PM
Prestige multiplier

This is probably the second best yhing to spend shares on

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 06:27 PM
I click on private shows all the damn time, and I haven't gotten a single key in days

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 12:25 AM
Anyone know if I will be able to get the event pictures after the event ends? Cuz let's be honest, the materials they are asking for are quite a bit, I ain't got that much time to grind them up xD

Nobunaga
09-23-2018, 01:37 AM
Anyone know if I will be able to get the event pictures after the event ends? Cuz let's be honest, the materials they are asking for are quite a bit, I ain't got that much time to grind them up xD

The back to school content? No worries. There is no time limit.

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 08:19 AM
The back to school content? No worries. There is no time limit.

Your Source?

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 04:13 PM
Your Source?

Its more of an update rather than a event

You need to get through the characters previous texts to get to the "new content"

I dont have a source, but i have been texting the girls and the story goes "i just came back from vacation"
Your not gonna miss out on this content, no matter how slow your going

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 07:27 AM
What is prestige for? I don't see any point in it whatsoever? xD

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 08:55 AM
Anyone know how to get her?

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 09:59 AM
Anyone know how to get her?

Waiting. The FAPCEO team simply hasn’t released her yet and is trying to tease you with her release.

Nobunaga
09-24-2018, 01:02 PM
What is prestige for? I don't see any point in it whatsoever? xD

Prestige increases your profit. You see that in your decoration level up screen. For Example i have 50.60 (+531,3K profit).
I just don't know how big the effect of it is, but it has a effect. Well, it doesn't hurt to increase the prestige.

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 01:58 PM
Higher Prestige is great. The prestige multiplier is a great use of shares!

BlueFalcon
09-24-2018, 04:38 PM
I've seen some people mention that the one highest earner (currently Judy) + the 10 best leveling girls is the most efficient method, but I don't think that's quite the case. I think the two best earners (Judy and Delilah) + the 9 best leveling girls is the most efficient.

As anyone who's leveled enough knows, there are 5 girls in the highest earning tier (Cassandra, Laura, Anika, Delilah, Judy). After ~lv 100, the earlier ones start to get continuously more expensive to level despite all making the same amount at the same levels. So Judy is going to be the one who always gets you to the next stage of earnings, often multiplying your company earnings by four or more when she upgrades. The second one will nearly double that, though, and that's a pretty significant earnings boost. Plus, it gives you another girl to click if Judy isn't available all the time and/or you don't have a bunch of upgrades to make private shows happen all the time. After Delilah, though, it's diminishing returns.

My current team is Amber, Sara, Chloe, Lisa, Alexis, Mrs. Rider, Dominique, Charlotte, Ayumi, Delilah, and Judy. If I were to remove Delilah for the next best leveler, I would be adding Lizzie. I haven't used Lizzie in a while, but that's because I noticed she was very bad for her earning tier, and she would only average ~75 more levels than Delilah anyway. Unless Lizzie significantly improves at higher levels, I don't see this being a good idea.

On the other hand, if I were to want to add Anika for extra earnings, I would be losing Ayumi. Ayumi averages ~100 levels more than Anika, still not a ton, but considering Anika is already noticeably diminishing returns on earnings, it's probably not worth it.

As it stands for me, Judy is the primary earner, Delilah the extra booster, and Chloe and Sara also get surprisingly good earnings for their cost at some higher levels. I've noticed at some points that Chloe both costs less to upgrade and makes more than Anika (which also puts her above Laura and Cassandra) at the same time, but she's never quite better than Delilah as far as I've seen.

Unfortunately, Cassandra and Amanda are my favorite girls and I don't get to use them :frown:.

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;125570]I've reset twice now. The idle tree is so good if you're leveling company. The megacoin I don't really use because I just leave it with the offline multiplier being so high. I reset again to do the tapping side so I can farm keys and I sleep. I just put a clicking macro on my razer mouse and left my computer on. I get like 30-40 keys when I wake up. Though I just saw on the banner of the home page that new girls came out. I might just try to farm hundreds of keys before resetting again so I don't waste too many resets. Company level 8 took so long and 9 is kinda long but I haven't really noticed due to my focus being on keys rather than income.[How do you farm keys...can you learn it to me pls????]

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 04:52 PM
what does mega coin do ? Cause i just opened that skill and i am not understanding what it does ..... and how do you farm keys ?

Nobunaga
09-25-2018, 10:33 AM
what does mega coin do ? Cause i just opened that skill and i am not understanding what it does ..... and how do you farm keys ?

The mega coin is a coin which appears from time to time (idk, every 5 minutes for few seconds) like the coin of the private shows. How much you get from the mega coin depends on your income per second.

To farm keys... click on the private show coins. That's all. There is no trick.

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 07:28 PM
The mega coin is a coin which appears from time to time (idk, every 5 minutes for few seconds) like the coin of the private shows. How much you get from the mega coin depends on your income per second.

To farm keys... click on the private show coins. That's all. There is no trick.

Private shows are the ones that come up on top of the girls so you can tap the girls and get money ...if that is the case , i am getting only money from that, no keys at all

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 09:25 AM
Private shows are the ones that come up on top of the girls so you can tap the girls and get money ...if that is the case , i am getting only money from that, no keys at all

Well, keys are quite rare unless you have the decoration for it which improves key drop chance :)

Adfucker
09-26-2018, 09:43 AM
Hey! Does anyone know how to "unlock PC level 3"? I'm pretty new to the game, so I don't know a lot and this is one thing I'd like to know, if anyone knows obviously. I've started using stock market, but onyl the "coffee" part is available for me and for "gold" it says that I need to unlock PC level 3.

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 10:07 AM
New update won’t let me on it gets stuck at finishing up. Not tryna lose that log in streak you feel me.

Nobunaga
09-26-2018, 10:57 AM
Hey! Does anyone know how to "unlock PC level 3"? I'm pretty new to the game, so I don't know a lot and this is one thing I'd like to know, if anyone knows obviously. I've started using stock market, but onyl the "coffee" part is available for me and for "gold" it says that I need to unlock PC level 3.

You have to level up the stock market with your earned shares in the decoration screen. I just don't know if the stock market is a decoration which you have to unlock or if it's automatically unlocked. Well, you will see when you go in the decoration screen.

And at the last post:
The browser version is down for maintenance. Back online at 17:30 CET.

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 11:40 AM
Lana is up. Can anyone review her pls...

Adfucker
09-26-2018, 12:11 PM
You have to level up the stock market with your earned shares in the decoration screen. I just don't know if the stock market is a decoration which you have to unlock or if it's automatically unlocked. Well, you will see when you go in the decoration screen.

It's a decoration "Activates the stock market", which you have to level up to level 3 and you get what I was asking for :) Thank's for help! :)

Nobunaga
09-26-2018, 01:04 PM
Lana is up. Can anyone review her pls...

Same category like Judy, Delilah but way more expensive...
Just hire her once too activate the messages.

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=Adfucker;128759]Hey! Does anyone know how to "unlock PC level 3"? I'm pretty new to the game, so I don't know a lot and this is one thing I'd like to know, if anyone knows obviously. I've started using stock market, but onyl the "coffee" part is available for me and for "gold" it says that I need to unlock PC level 3.
You have to upgrade your decorations , find the decoration which is for the pc and use you shares from selling the company to upgrade it

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 04:05 AM
Same category like Judy, Delilah but way more expensive...
Just hire her once too activate the messages.

What do you mean more expensive? xD Usually, Judy for example starts out more expensive than the others but when it comes down to the higher levels, she becomes cheaper. Isn't Lana like that as well? (haven't unlocked her yet, need a few more levels to reset)

Hornypony
09-27-2018, 04:19 AM
I've seen some people mention that the one highest earner (currently Judy) + the 10 best leveling girls is the most efficient method, but I don't think that's quite the case. I think the two best earners (Judy and Delilah) + the 9 best leveling girls is the most efficient. I am at 80 now. And I think that 1+10 is better. I tried 2+9. It took me longer, but not by much. Girls like Chloe are in the same league as Delilah when you reach the No numbers and shortly after you can sell the company already. So Delilah does not benefit you for long, if you sell the company asap.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 04:53 AM
I am at 80 now. And I think that 1+10 is better. I tried 2+9. It took me longer, but not by much. Girls like Chloe are in the same league as Delilah when you reach the No numbers and shortly after you can sell the company already. So Delilah does not benefit you for long, if you sell the company asap.

Which girls do you use other than Judy?

Hornypony
09-27-2018, 07:06 AM
Judy and the cheapest 10.

Upgrade Prio is on Judy and Chloe.

I did not try all the other girls, but just level them evenly to their upgrade points and you will see how much of your total income a girl contributes. And in the No cost and Oc income area, Judy and Chloe make 90%. And if you are there, you can almost sell the company.

Nobunaga
09-27-2018, 09:53 AM
What do you mean more expensive? xD Usually, Judy for example starts out more expensive than the others but when it comes down to the higher levels, she becomes cheaper. Isn't Lana like that as well? (haven't unlocked her yet, need a few more levels to reset)

Just for you i hired Lana again ^^
Here some numbers. See for yourself how expensive that girl is.

-- Level 200 - 250 --
Judy 6.93 Oc
Delilah 11.74 Oc
Anika 15.21 Oc
Lana 35.46 Oc

-- Level 250 - 275 --
Judy 161.44 Oc
Delilah 299.49 Oc
Anika 405.83 Oc
Lana 1.03 No

-- Level 275 - 325 --
Judy 98.74 No
Delilah 217.63 No
Anika 321.43 No
Lana 974.16 No

-- Level 325 - 350 --
Judy 2.29 Dc
Delilah 5.54 Dc
Anika 8.57 Dc
Lana 28.45 Dc

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 03:44 PM
So I just started this and I did my first wheel spin and got a 3x multiplier. But my stats still say that I only have 1? wat

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 03:48 PM
So has anyone figured out what that little censored image of Chloe that you can toggle on and off in the menu sections does?

I've toggled it on and off and haven't noticed anything.

BlueFalcon
09-27-2018, 11:45 PM
I am at 80 now. And I think that 1+10 is better. I tried 2+9. It took me longer, but not by much. Girls like Chloe are in the same league as Delilah when you reach the No numbers and shortly after you can sell the company already. So Delilah does not benefit you for long, if you sell the company asap.
I was thinking more for tournaments and just generally trying to get as high as possible. If the goal is just to sell as soon as possible, yes, Judy + cheapest 10 is likely the quickest. I haven't gotten too much further yet, but Chloe (nor anyone else) hasn't been as good later on as she is in that area.

So has anyone figured out what that little censored image of Chloe that you can toggle on and off in the menu sections does?

I've toggled it on and off and haven't noticed anything.
You won't see the golden coins fly to the top of the screen when clicking. Probably to help prevent crashes.

Hornypony
09-28-2018, 05:40 AM
I was thinking more for tournaments and just generally trying to get as high as possible. If the goal is just to sell as soon as possible, yes, Judy + cheapest 10 is likely the quickest. I haven't gotten too much further yet, but Chloe (nor anyone else) hasn't been as good later on as she is in that area

For tournaments, combined level is what you want and that would probably be 1+10 as well.

For highest money income, probably 11+0.

The thing is, the girls have a sick growth curve and what the upgrade items give as an multiplier is arbitrary.

I tried to start a table to see their effectivness. This is for Amber.

2,33E-06
1,22E-06
2,71E-06
1,77E-05
8,30E-05
4,40E-04
2,49E-03
8,70E-03
2,67E-02
6,32E-02
1,29E-01
2,33E-01
4,68E-01
8,49E-01
1,35E+00
5,47E+00
9,00E+00
1,20E+01
1,60E+01
2,68E+01
7,54E+02
9,75E+02
2,09E+04

It is the ratio of: what you have to pay for the upgrade / what you get as new income

(I only used the lvl up cost, the upgrade cost themselves are always less than the upgrade cost in my observations and you might thus just assume a x2 and the numbers itself are not of interest, but how they grow, anyways.)

As was obvious before, the investment in the girl gives less and less return. Hence you slow down if you cannot overcome this insane number growth with boni from decoration. Wich is impossible at a certain point, because the girls grow faster and faster and the effect of the decos gets less and less.

This is for Judy

2,47E-02
9,07E-03
8,85E-03
1,67E-02
4,83E-02
1,75E-01
2,90E-01
3,85E-01
5,36E-01
7,58E-01
2,47E+01
3,47E+01
9,04E+02

The last entry was a cost in e32 to get the upgrade for both.

What does that mean? Well, the upgrade for Judy will pay for itself in time y. The upgrade for Amber will pay for itself in time 100*y.

Unless there are some surprises along the way with that upgrade items, the cheaper girls will fall into oblivion compared to the top girls.

Even Chloe does that quickly after the No numbers. She does have an ... "anomaly", her ratio stays at ~1 longer than Amber, so she will be better than the other cheap girls for longer.

But, what good is this info? Currently you want shares, shares, shares. Money gives you what? In Theory more shares. But should you start out with 6+5, you will struggle to even reach 5000 lvls to sell the company.

Can anyone say something about the area long after Dc and Ud? Any perks, benefits or other incentives? Currently, selling asap seems the best way to get more shares.

Hornypony
09-28-2018, 01:13 PM
So, for anyone wondering, if increase of replys is any good.

Yes and no.

No, because even with the added conversations of the event I now have reached the point, where I have 1 reply left and cannot use it. With a 2 reply limit. In some hours new ones will unlock.

Yes, because the other ruby options are not thaaaaat good, to have an impact, if you do less of those because you upgraded the limit.

BlueFalcon
09-29-2018, 11:35 AM
For tournaments, combined level is what you want and that would probably be 1+10 as well.
The difference being that it lasts two full days and even Chloe falls out of relevance as far as earnings really early on in that if you're quickly making 5000+ levels.

I think it requires more testing to come to any definitive answer, though. It might even change based on levels and the players current boosts.

For highest money income, probably 11+0.
How is this supposed to work?

But, what good is this info? Currently you want shares, shares, shares. Money gives you what? In Theory more shares. But should you start out with 6+5, you will struggle to even reach 5000 lvls to sell the company.
Oh trust me, I know the danger of 6+5. I did it at lv 9 I think and getting to lv 10 took me over a week.

On the other hand, though, while I could get to 5000 and sell in about an hour or two if I wanted, I have a job and other things I like to do so I only sell about once per day, so I want to get what I can in that time rather than just pushing to 5000 as fast as possible.

Hornypony
09-29-2018, 12:56 PM
The difference being that it lasts two full days and even Chloe falls out of relevance as far as earnings really early on in that if you're quickly making 5000+ levels. The way my skills and decos are, Chloe gives me more income than Judy at the time I usually sell the company. But to reach that point, it usually is better to upgrade the other girls as well. Like a step ladder.

I think it requires more testing to come to any definitive answer, though. It might even change based on levels and the players current boosts. Yes.

The problem is, you do not want income, you want level. But for level you need income. For better income you need higher girl but higher girl gives less level.

How to find the sweet spot?

The upgrades are rather arbitrary. The one girl gets x20 for the item, the other girl x25 and so on. Even strange numbers like 22 after having a line of nice onces like 15 15 20 25. Examples: Most girls got x25 for the bead plug. Judy only x20. And only two girls so far could afford the chair upgrade. Judy got x25, Sara x20. The big black one. Except Sara, all girls have a x20 on that one, Sara has x15.

So the devs are placing the girls with a scheme. But how? Is Girl X good for No, Girl Y good for Dc and Girl X good for Ud and so on?

I am currently at Dd and Judy makes about 90% of the income alone. This will not get better by much. To do so I could upgrade maybe two girls with the money I need for the next upgrade of Judy, but that would only increase me to maybe 120% of my current income instead of mulitplying her income by x20 or whatever the next upgrade gives her for the same money.

How is this supposed to work? The thought was, that the most expensive girls give the most income. Or will give the most income, once leveled up. But scratch that. See below.*

Oh trust me, I know the danger of 6+5. I did it at lv 9 I think and getting to lv 10 took me over a week. Been there, done that. I think I actually used that speed up for the stock market to overcome that trap.

Now I could just as well do 0+11, but 6+5 is still hard without a day off time or two.

On the other hand, though, while I could get to 5000 and sell in about an hour or two if I wanted, I have a job and other things I like to do so I only sell about once per day, so I want to get what I can in that time rather than just pushing to 5000 as fast as possible.
I do that while watching TV or surfing the Interwebs. Either active or by logging out for half an hour.

Last thing I tried, and it kinda works, only level Chloe and Judy and not level all the other girls and when I am in the high No bracket, I set the buy option to max and level up all the other girls by 500 without buying their upgrades. It all costs precious mouse clicks.

Funny thing though, wenn I compared the only other grouping of girls that have the same rps, the one that is cheaper stayed cheaper. Amanda stays cheaper than Zoe and always gives the same income at the same level. For the top 6 this is in reverse. Judy costs the most to hire, but once leveled she is maybe a 1/5 of Lana and a 1/10 of Cassandra. But this seems to get worse and worse. After the Tickets, the next upgrade costs 1/10 of Lana for Judy.

*On the next thought, maybe all you can learn from that is, of the top rps only ever hire one and that is the most expensive and currently Judy. Maybe for all the other girls it does not matter much wich you pick.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 05:36 PM
When you guys say the cheapest girls, do you mean in order on the list, or in order of cost?
Would I hire Dominique and Zoe over Amanda and Nova for example?

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 04:26 AM
When you guys say the cheapest girls, do you mean in order on the list, or in order of cost?
Would I hire Dominique and Zoe over Amanda and Nova for example?

At the top it says the filter which the default is level. Change it to Rps and then it's in order of who you should hire.

Hornypony
09-30-2018, 07:46 AM
At the top it says the filter which the default is level. Change it to Rps and then it's in order of who you should hire.
This.

Also there are anomalies. The bottom girls in this list all have 117.05M base, but to level them, the cheapest is Judy and the increase in cost is bigger for all the others. So big, that currently it does not seem to be beneficial. "currently" is below 6000 total level of all 11 girls. If someone has any insights, that would be apreciated.

The other is Amanda and Zoe. They have the same base too. And here the cheaper girl stays cheaper to level.

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 03:13 PM
I'm interested in the new girl they're teasing on the hiring page now. With Lana having been another girl in the Cassandra - Judy set, I'm hoping Ingrid will finally something above that

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 04:04 PM
I'm interested in the new girl they're teasing on the hiring page now. With Lana having been another girl in the Cassandra - Judy set, I'm hoping Ingrid will finally something above that

When ordered by RPS, she sits just above Amber, so... maybe she'll be a nice cheap girl to easily level.

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 04:29 PM
I guess that would be useful too. A higher cost but higher earning girl might have made the last couple money achievements more realistic though.

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 10:52 AM
I'm sitting at 196x multiplier and about 550k prestige and hitting even 1 qad is nearly impossibe, let alone getting to 100 qid for the 4th money achievement. I don't even want to know what the last one might be, lol

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 03:32 PM
idk how to watch a 'private show'
can somebody tell me how to activate the 'private show'?

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 05:32 PM
idk how to watch a 'private show'
can somebody tell me how to activate the 'private show'?

When you see a red icon beside a girl, you click on her to earn money and possible drop keys. That's a private show.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 04:51 AM
Ok, so.. I am almost done unlocking the last decoration.. Which decoration would you guys recommend maxing first? Perhaps the shares one? Idk xD Thanks in advance

mkrose
10-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Ok, so.. I am almost done unlocking the last decoration.. Which decoration would you guys recommend maxing first? Perhaps the shares one? Idk xD Thanks in advance

lvl 25 to 26 for the shares is 725 000 shares , good luck =D

Unregistered
10-03-2018, 12:22 PM
can anyone compare ingrid with other girls pls. is she worth recruit??

mkrose
10-03-2018, 01:37 PM
can anyone compare ingrid with other girls pls. is she worth recruit??

same category as the last girls ;and shes the second cheapest after judy ( i dont know how the cost behaves after lvl 350 ) , she sits between judy and delilah in terms of cost , so yeah id say she is worth hiring.

IronFist
10-03-2018, 05:10 PM
same category as the last girls ;and shes the second cheapest after judy ( i dont know how the cost behaves after lvl 350 ) , she sits between judy and delilah in terms of cost , so yeah id say she is worth hiring.

So kick Laura out for Ingrid for "the 4" ? or go 5 top dollar earners?

Unregistered
10-03-2018, 05:33 PM
I've taken both Ingrid and Judy up to 375 so far and Ingrid stays about 10% more expensive than Judy the whole way to that point.

I think the best strategy now might be Judy + Ingrid + 9 cheapest girls to hit a nice balance between income and overall levels.

Before, going 10 + 1 was often the best because all the other top earners had disproportionate costs for their leveling vs income.

But with Ingrid being almost equal Judy (only 10% or so more expensive consistently up to lvl 375 thus far), this seems like it could be a good strategy.

I will be trying that in this next tournament to see how it goes.

Unregistered
10-03-2018, 06:08 PM
I've taken both Ingrid and Judy up to 375 so far and Ingrid stays about 10% more expensive than Judy the whole way to that point.

I think the best strategy now might be Judy + Ingrid + 9 cheapest girls to hit a nice balance between income and overall levels.

Before, going 10 + 1 was often the best because all the other top earners had disproportionate costs for their leveling vs income.

But with Ingrid being almost equal Judy (only 10% or so more expensive consistently up to lvl 375 thus far), this seems like it could be a good strategy.

i agree and i"ll be doing the same

a299792458
10-04-2018, 04:57 AM
Decorations gave 3 "stages" , activated on certain level. But what is changing when you upgrade them ?
E.g. Computer gives you access to stock market on first stage (lvl 1). On 2nd stage (lvl 5) you can buy diamonds. What gives you 3rd stage (lvl 6)? Only 500 prestige??

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 05:50 AM
leveling is so fast now with ingrid, and on her emails she mentions a girl named Maja, so i guess we soon will have another girl.

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 06:56 AM
anyone know about the lvl at the left corner of the shop?. i got lvl 2 with 5x better multipliers

tt1000
10-04-2018, 08:47 AM
anyone know about the lvl at the left corner of the shop?. i got lvl 2 with 5x better multipliers

It has effect on the multipliers you buy from the shop and on the daily spin so far i can see.
(edit:Multipliers are also given in daily rewards, day 7 and day 14)
With level 2, from x50 to x249, all multipliers earned now in game are 5.00x better.
In the past for 300 rubies you could get x10 multipliers. Now you get x50 multipliers. On the wheel of daily spin the x2 and x3 multipliers have become x10 and x15 multipliers.

Unregistered
10-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Is the multiplier change permanent?

tt1000
10-06-2018, 02:40 AM
Is the multiplier change permanent?

I would think so, because in the update notes, it says it has effect on all future multipliers. Of course there are some players protesting (in discord channel), because it makes players with high multipliers become only stronger.

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 12:49 AM

I don't agree as much but :D If your goal is to sell as quickly as possible, I can do that in like 10 minutes with judy + 10 cheapest girls.. My decorations aren't all that good so idk .-. (I am at lvl 46 atm)

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 12:50 AM
I don't agree as much but :D If your goal is to sell as quickly as possible, I can do that in like 10 minutes with judy + 10 cheapest girls.. My decorations aren't all that good so idk .-. (I am at lvl 46 atm)

With booster or no booster?

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 12:51 AM
With booster or no booster?

With. I have 50 + boosters from keys. (Key deco is important for this, mine's at 15% key drop rate atm).

mkrose
10-07-2018, 07:08 AM
yeah , when u get the right decorations , u can sell company within 3-4 minutes with boost , but wont get much keys since u dont really click that much , good thing the tournament makes up for that , i got 6700 keys last tournament (20% drop rate on mine)

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 02:55 AM
yeah , when u get the right decorations , u can sell company within 3-4 minutes with boost , but wont get much keys since u dont really click that much , good thing the tournament makes up for that , i got 6700 keys last tournament (20% drop rate on mine)

Yeah, I agree. I already have all the pictures tho so I don't really need the keys at the moment :D All the keys I get I just store for the next girl that comes out or the next storyline so to speak.

mkrose
10-08-2018, 07:57 AM
Yeah, I agree. I already have all the pictures tho so I don't really need the keys at the moment :D All the keys I get I just store for the next girl that comes out or the next storyline so to speak.

I suggest u try to get rubies from the chests and go for the new multipliers , i opened like 3700 chest got like 800 rubies and spent them all on multpiliers , im sitting currently at x251 , was at 51 before the tourney , it surely should help me get some more levels , i was capping at 7200 total , 550lv for judy and ingrid. Hopefully new multiplier should at least get me to 8k lvls

Hornypony
10-08-2018, 03:12 PM
They should implement a capping for keys. This gets ridiculous with people leaving the game run overnight on autoclickers and farming endless keys.

I know of an idle game that did this quite nice for clickables. You can get currency (and event tokens in case of an event) by clicking and being online. But there is a maximum what you can get and afaik even a declining chance

So for fc it might be something like 100 per day and the more keys you have farmed for the day, the lower the chance gets. This is an idle game, at least I thought as much, so far. The idle players might grab their 20-80 keys per day, depending how idle they play and the more devoted players (and cheaters) can get a little more in addition to the far better money/time ratio that fast clicking already gives over offline progress. This way, you would not overly be rewarded for using and abusing autoclickers.

And what they really need, is an idle mode. Currently online and not clicking is about 12 times worse than being offline and about 100 times worse than being online and clicking private shows.

The decos for clicking and offline are rather easily maxed, if a new player should wonder. they stack with the corresponding skills up to 12.5 for offline multi and I think it was 13.5 for a private show and that comes out as roughly a x100 if you would click about 10 times per second with a little downtime when there is no private for the best girl.

Oh and the tournament switch to normal mode and back ... it tells you it is offline income, but it isn't. At least it does not get multiplied with your offline boni. You need to be actually offline for that.

Tessa
10-10-2018, 11:00 PM
I'm looking to be as efficient as possible. I've noticed that the prices/FPS of girls do not always line up with the cost to power them up/total FPS. For example, Judy is much better than Ingrid, even though Ingrid costs much more to hire and has the same base FPS. What are some other strategies to efficient gameplay? Any other forums/articles?

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 11:26 PM
or how do i even make it appear

Mayclore
10-11-2018, 08:11 AM
I'm looking to be as efficient as possible. I've noticed that the prices/FPS of girls do not always line up with the cost to power them up/total FPS. For example, Judy is much better than Ingrid, even though Ingrid costs much more to hire and has the same base FPS. What are some other strategies to efficient gameplay? Any other forums/articles?

If you're trying to farm shares, Ingrid is only about 10% more expensive to level than Judy is, so I've tried the Judy/Ingrid/nine cheap girls strategy and found that it is way more efficient than trying to level up ten girls on Judy's back alone.

Also, make sure you level Chloe waaaaaaay up. At level ~500 she makes nearly the same kind of money that some of the 117.05 million base girls do at much cheaper leveling costs.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 03:02 PM
It seems that recent update made any hiring cost/level up cost distinction redundant. All the cost is the same and upgrade on hiring order.

B-Pep
10-11-2018, 03:02 PM
With the new system in place it would seem that it does not matter at all which girl you pick. But would like confirmation from someone else!

ally66
10-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Do I understand correctly that the best way to spend gems is to buy an extra spin, for a chance to get a multiplier?

Or are there better ways to spend them?

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 05:45 PM
I had a fairly annoying experience with the update. I was grinding level 9, was getting ready for the last stretch, already spending 110 Sp on updating Anika and Delilah just to have them demoted to tier 3&4 respectively overnight. Their income dropped from 11 Sp / s to around 10 Qa / s....that's a 99.9999% of my income.

So far it seems to me girl no 06 will be important. The higher tier girls all have an 50 level jump to next tier, to go above the 1e21 income range. But the tier 06 girl only has a 25 level jump in that zone, which makes her the best earning girl. (1/10th the cost to reach the 10-20Sp / s income compared to all others)

Of course all this applies to the new players as advanced players will just zoom past this with high multipliers.

Mayclore
10-11-2018, 05:48 PM
Do I understand correctly that the best way to spend gems is to buy an extra spin, for a chance to get a multiplier?

Or are there better ways to spend them?

I never did that. I used gems to double shares, which immediately went into the key drop and private show spawn reduction decorations. More shows equals more keys, which mean more chances to get gem drops. I then used excess gems to buy guaranteed multipliers from the shop if I felt I needed them, which wasn't often. If I got a multiplier from the free spin, then great. If not, I never spent gems to try and gamble for one.

ally66
10-11-2018, 06:00 PM
I never did that. I used gems to double shares, which immediately went into the key drop and private show spawn reduction decorations. More shows equals more keys, which mean more chances to get gem drops. I then used excess gems to buy guaranteed multipliers from the shop if I felt I needed them, which wasn't often. If I got a multiplier from the free spin, then great. If not, I never spent gems to try and gamble for one.

Interesting, thanks!

I am yet not getting any gem drops because I use almost no keys. I am only level 14 and waiting for the legendary chest to unlock, with 900 keys saved.

I presume I should spend them all immediately as soon as I unlock the last chest?

ally66
10-11-2018, 06:03 PM
Also, I have a feeling that the chance of getting a multiplier from the wheel is a better value than buying the multiplier from the store. But that would depend on whether the wheel is actually fair and not rigged.

Hornypony
10-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Also, I have a feeling that the chance of getting a multiplier from the wheel is a better value than buying the multiplier from the store. But that would depend on whether the wheel is actually fair and not rigged. Dont feel, do math. :grin: If the wheel is fair, just count what multipliers you will get for spinning it 12 times. On average. There are 12 entries, or did I miscount? That would be 300 gems, the same as the tier 3 multiplier.

It hinges on the fact, is the wheel fair or is it not.

In reality it boils down to this: you will need 12 days to get to that 12 spins for 25 gems. If you already have the 300 gems and buy the multiplier directly, you have it and its benefits for the full 12 days.

Since they decided to introduce this arbitary and stupid growing mechanism, it gets complicated on how near you are to a capping point. One lucky spin on the wheel and you get five times the value for buying in the store. If that spin got you over the capping point.

ally66
10-11-2018, 06:32 PM
I did the math, and the odds of the wheel are exactly the same as the value of the highest priced multiplier in the store. The wheel has the benefit of giving the multiplier quicker (on average) without the need to wait for 300 gems - as you pointed out. On top of that, the wheel gives other prizes as an added bonus - but they are rather insignificant.

The big question is whether the wheel is fair.

Hornypony
10-11-2018, 07:05 PM
With the new system in place it would seem that it does not matter at all which girl you pick. But would like confirmation from someone else! The game tells you as much. Does not matter now.

What still matters, is the ordering. Old Judy is New 11. Old Chloe is New 3. Those two still to 90% income shortly before you reach 5000 combined level. So focus on those two to pull the other girls up in that income area.

I do not understand how it can be beneficial to spend 50 gems on double shares. That is only a good choice, if you do seldom sell your company, like every other day or so. Or below company lvl 15 if you are "in a hurry". I do click "a lot", but not in the cheaters overnight way. I do not have that kind of gems through keys. But I am able to sell the company within a matter of minutes from 0 to 5000, if I wanted to. So those double shares or 50 diamonds equal a few minutes play time. That is basically nothing, compared to the days (!) I need to farm those 50 gems.

Hornypony
10-11-2018, 07:11 PM
The wheel has the benefit of giving the multiplier quicker (on average) without the need to wait for 300 gems - as you pointed out. I meant that the other way round. Buying the multi is better. You have that boni immediatly and do not have to wait for chance. Of course, if you do not have those diamonds you are better off, tickling your diamond income into the wheel instead of saving up.

And then there are the values near the change in multiplier. Do not know how they named it. Game does not want to log me in right now.

Did I mention, that I bought a x10 for 300 diamonds mere hours or a day maybe before they made the change to x50 and am rather pissed about it? :cursing:

Doctorwhoa
10-11-2018, 07:12 PM
IMO the best things to spend gems are is for double stocks when you sell the company.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 07:13 PM
So at company level 100 I can't enter the tournament. Anyone else unable?

Doctorwhoa
10-11-2018, 07:14 PM
What level are you at that you can zoom through the game like that?

Doctorwhoa
10-11-2018, 07:15 PM
So at company level 100 I can't enter the tournament. Anyone else unable?

They pushed it back one day.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 07:23 PM
It seems the tournament starts on Friday now, I coulda sworn it started on Thursday last week.

Doctorwhoa
10-11-2018, 07:24 PM
I'm real confused about the changes. My top earning girls are making very little now except Delilah. It's much more expensive to try to get girls up to the levels needed to sell the company. After passing level 11 its been smooth sailing, but now...

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 07:59 PM
I'm real confused about the changes. My top earning girls are making very little now except Delilah. It's much more expensive to try to get girls up to the levels needed to sell the company. After passing level 11 its been smooth sailing, but now...

Their income is based on the order you hire them in. So the 11th girl will always make the most regardless of who it is now.

Tessa
10-11-2018, 09:41 PM
If you're trying to farm shares, Ingrid is only about 10% more expensive to level than Judy is, so I've tried the Judy/Ingrid/nine cheap girls strategy and found that it is way more efficient than trying to level up ten girls on Judy's back alone.

Also, make sure you level Chloe waaaaaaay up. At level ~500 she makes nearly the same kind of money that some of the 117.05 million base girls do at much cheaper leveling costs.

Thanks for the help! I've been doing the Judy/Ingrid/cheap girls thing on my own, so I'm kinda proud to hear that's what works! I didn't know Chloe was so good though, but I'm super happy to hear it! She's my favorite girl ^-^

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 02:02 AM
With the new system in place it would seem that it does not matter at all which girl you pick. But would like confirmation from someone else!

At 350 Ayumi has more income a second than 525 Judy, and Ayumi is my highest level "low level girl" so it is possible that one after her will be better later one as well.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 02:11 AM
At 350 Ayumi has more income a second than 525 Judy, and Ayumi is my highest level "low level girl" so it is possible that one after her will be better later one as well.

Never mind as someone else stated their order is what dictates this income, I tested it out by buying people in a different order and noticed it and then saw the comment. So now your "favorite" girls can be used. The update might of mentioned it but I haven't seen that one since just the Ayumi one.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 03:24 AM
I think I've noticed some chests have different chances at different things. So do you guys know what chest is best to open for boosts/gems? Not going for items at all at this point.

Hornypony
10-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the help! I've been doing the Judy/Ingrid/cheap girls thing on my own, so I'm kinda proud to hear that's what works! I didn't know Chloe was so good though, but I'm super happy to hear it! She's my favorite girl ^-^ In that area. After No it changes. When #11 and #3 (former Chloe) get the Vibrating Anal Beads, #11 gets it earlier and after both have them, #11 still makes 80% of income alone.

You see the differences in the item multi. #11 gets a 25 with the hat and #3 a 22. With the Beads they both get a 20 and #4 gets a 25, but that is not enough to catch up.

I think I've noticed some chests have different chances at different things. So do you guys know what chest is best to open for boosts/gems? Not going for items at all at this point. Now that would be interesting. I could be plausible. Since, why do they make it possible to open lower chests anyway? I attributed it to the game still being unfinished.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 10:26 AM
I think I've noticed some chests have different chances at different things. So do you guys know what chest is best to open for boosts/gems? Not going for items at all at this point.

I haven't tested it, but it may just seem this way. I know when you start off, the item pool available in chests is more limited because you haven't unlocked certain girls yet. As soon as you unlock a girl with new item, all of a sudden her item becomes available. So for example, do Ingrid's sausages drop from the first chest even though they were not in there to begin with? Also, maybe it only seems lower level chests have more chance at dropping certain items as they may have a higher rate for only those items needed by the starting girls.

Would be interesting to test, but who wants to waste keys, especially now that it seems key drop rate has been lowered with the new patch. In the time it took to get over 400 keys before, I'm getting less than 200 now. Leveling is harder, too. I just reached 250 multiplier, right after patch, for the x125 bonus, and now I level slower than I did without it. Yay! Add that to the fact that I've still yet to unlock the office item that increases shares when selling company (even after unlocking 12 items), so I'm pretty frustrated overall right now with the game.

But even I saw the need for some type of rebalance with the girls. It was crazy that after you unlocked certain girls, you could never use them again unless you wanted more wait time before selling the company.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Ingrid's sausage items were dropping form me from company level 6-7 chests way before she was unlocked (level 11 I think?)

klle
10-12-2018, 01:14 PM
In 1 hour on autoclick, 0 key drop, what going on with the new patch ? :|

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 02:11 PM
I've also noticed a pretty massive reduction in key drops. If this is their response to people auto-clicking overnight, I'd like to contend that a blanket reduction in the key drop rate is easily the worst possible way to go about it. It actually has the opposite effect of making the practice MORE appealing, since it's now that much harder to get a good amount of keys through normal play.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 02:48 PM
What strategy should I be aiming for with decorations?

I'm at the point where I've unlocked all 14. They're all at least level 11, and I'm getting 20k Shares for selling the company each time.

Level cost reduction seems the best, but at level 15 it costs 23.82k to upgrade.
Increasing shares seems second best, but it's also at level 15 and costs the same 23.82k to upgrade.

Should I just keep grinding at those, or is there something else I should be focusing on?

Mayclore
10-12-2018, 03:41 PM
I've also noticed a pretty massive reduction in key drops. If this is their response to people auto-clicking overnight, I'd like to contend that a blanket reduction in the key drop rate is easily the worst possible way to go about it. It actually has the opposite effect of making the practice MORE appealing, since it's now that much harder to get a good amount of keys through normal play.

The drop rate is so low now that building into the active skill tree to get any keys seems pointless.

Of course, show tapping still helps to get levels, unless you get the Mega Coin, which seems better than usual now? I have no idea what's happening. Are there any patch notes anywhere?

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Looks like they put in a hard cap of 200 keys per day.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 07:14 PM
Well a cap would at least be better than just gutting the drop rate. Does that make the key drop furniture useless now though? Leveling it up will just run you into the cap faster.

Mayclore
10-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Well a cap would at least be better than just gutting the drop rate. Does that make the key drop furniture useless now though? Leveling it up will just run you into the cap faster.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking... now I want those shares back and put into a different decoration.

Doctorwhoa
10-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Looks like they put in a hard cap of 200 keys per day.

What is the need for 200 keys in a day? I've had nowhere close to that and have unlocked 119 photos.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 08:48 PM
u guys notice that ingrid has been reworked ?

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 10:20 PM
What is the need for 200 keys in a day? I've had nowhere close to that and have unlocked 119 photos.

You can actually get diamonds from chests, albeit a very low chance, but if you open enough, you could get quite a few. They probably lowered the diamond rate from chests, too.

People were farming several thousand keys per night and then opening tons of chests, thus artificially inflating their diamond count for basically free and buying stuff like multipliers, daily. I have to assume that's how some are able to sell their company in mere minutes now without spending hundreds of dollars on the game.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 01:57 AM
I'm not sure what's "artificial" about making use of the only renewable source of gems in the game. Really even at the old rate it was pretty slow compared to getting gems in Clicker Heroes, to use the first example to come to mind. AND they've been made far more important here with the growth system for purchased multipliers and how little selling the company alone accelerates your progress after a while.

sassi9
10-13-2018, 04:48 AM
Hello everyone,
I tried to search in the thread with no success, so I'll try to ask this question here.
I noticed that there has been an important update, and the girls don't seem to differ anymore for basic income, and no information about it is being shown anywhere in the game. Does it mean that now the order and the skill of the girls just depends on the order you hire them? Or is there more to it?
For example, if I set Nova at place #11 and Alexis at place #4, do they have certain basic incomes and multipliers that would just swap if I swap their positions?
Thank you, I'm a new player having lots of fun.

tt1000
10-13-2018, 06:03 AM
It only matter the order you hire them. Now it doesn't matter on the girls, the desks are now the driving force, where desk 1 is similar to old amber and desk 11 is best moneymaker (judy).

Here is a list on how the desks compare to the old girls:

desk 1: amber (1 rps)
desk 2: sara (10 rps)
desk 3: chloe (60 rps)
desk 4: lisa (240 rps)
desk 5: alexis (980 rps)
desk 6: mrs. ryder (5.88k rps)
desk 7: ayumi (47.04k rps)
desk 8: lizzie (282.24k rps)
desk 9: amanda (2.03m rps)
desk 10: nova (12.19m rps)
desk 11: judy (117.05m rps)

Doctorwhoa
10-13-2018, 07:46 AM
It only matter the order you hire them. Now it doesn't matter on the girls, the desks are now the driving force, where desk 1 is similar to old amber and desk 11 is best moneymaker (judy).

Here is a list on how the desks compare to the old girls:

desk 1: amber (1 rps)
desk 2: sara (10 rps)
desk 3: chloe (60 rps)
desk 4: lisa (240 rps)
desk 5: alexis (980 rps)
desk 6: mrs. ryder (5.88k rps)
desk 7: ayumi (47.04k rps)
desk 8: lizzie (282.24k rps)
desk 9: amanda (2.03m rps)
desk 10: nova (12.19m rps)
desk 11: judy (117.05m rps)

Its not quite that simple. The girls still have the same cost to raise to the next tier as they had before. I still think they should be placed in the best order from before. I haven't tried it but I don't think you want Amber sitting in desk 11. There's a sweet spot for each girl that matches their ability to go to the next tier for the least money and yet bring in some coin. Most of that money is going to come from desk 11 and I think its still the best choice to put Judy there.

sassi9
10-13-2018, 09:03 AM
Thanks tt1000.

Its not quite that simple. The girls still have the same cost to raise to the next tier as they had before. I still think they should be placed in the best order from before. I haven't tried it but I don't think you want Amber sitting in desk 11. There's a sweet spot for each girl that matches their ability to go to the next tier for the least money and yet bring in some coin. Most of that money is going to come from desk 11 and I think its still the best choice to put Judy there.

I've made some trials to find out: it's actually the same thing, every girl you put in #11 gets the same starting salary and the same upgrades as anyone else you would put in the same position. User tt1000 guessed right. You can now put whoever you prefer in the last position and she gets the best skills.
Hooray for Dominique.

Hornypony
10-13-2018, 04:24 PM
People were farming several thousand keys per night and then opening tons of chests, thus artificially inflating their diamond count for basically free and buying stuff like multipliers, daily. I have to assume that's how some are able to sell their company in mere minutes now without spending hundreds of dollars on the game. No. For one thing, the stuff you can buy for money is rather worthless in game terms. Granted, you will save a week or two, if you buy early.

And second these kind of games hit something that is called diminishing return.

It is either artificially implemented or a consequence of the math involved or the arbitary growth tables they use.

Consider shares per company sell. This is a constant. (Yes you can farm past 5000 lvls but this is not beneficial, unless you will log off anyways).

With this constant you buy and lvl decos. Most of those decos have both kinds of diminishing returns.

The artificially one is the more or less rapid growing cost to lvl the decos.

The math one is the effect of some of them: Additive growth of a multiplication factor gives diminishing returns by nature. (To the extreme: adding 1 to a x3 gives you a x4 and thus an increase in 33%. adding 1 to a x10 gives a x11 and only a 10% increase. Even if buying this +1 costs always the same, it will be worthless at some point.)

The first ~10 lvls are easy. The next ~10 rather hard. Then maybe 10-30 lvls easy again and now you should hit the point where you can click your way through a company sell (if you want to) in less then an hour. Much less if you use the keyboard mouse or a rapid fire mouse and of course the donuts and time skips at certain phases to overcome a hurdle. Buying the Big Black One for Girl #3 and #11 is such a hurdle. After that, if you hit a private show on those and you buy the next upgrade for Girl #3 and still have a Private show, you can buy max on all the other girls and sell the company.

Of course, you should not waste your shares on leveling the useless decos. You should level them for their prestige, but only as long as they are cheap. Reply timer is useless. Base cost reduction is good. Plus shares is obvious. Stock is only good to lvl until you can use the market and you only needed it, if you got stuck in the first few company levels. Some decos even max out at 26. Others are insanely expensive to level past 20.

But now what? Hypothetically the constant of selling the company would get increased by faster and faster intervalls of selling the company. But waaaaaait a moment. This is supposed to be an idle game. At least that is what I thought it was. I have no intention of running my computer day and night and selling the company several times an hour. (And through diminishing returns I know, that would not even give me much bonus. I would need over 10 company resets to increase the "good" deco by 1 and this +1 would yield maybe a +1% in speed. No, thank you. (And this is why double shares is a stupid way to spend your gems! The only time this is somewhat usefull, is early game when the diminishing returns have not yet screwed you.)

The girls still have the same cost to raise to the next tier as they had before. No.

You can now put whoever you prefer in the last position and she gets the best skills. Yes.

sassi9
10-14-2018, 06:12 AM
Hi hornypony,
Thank you for your explanations, you seem to be an expert of the game. I'd like to ask you which of the decos do you suggest to level up. I've currently unlocked 8 of them, and after some "mistakes" (I took the tapping power to level 7...) I started to concentrate on the ones I think are more important, like the "offline revenue" and the "prestige" one. Do you have any tip? I'm at company level 8.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 11:27 AM
No. For one thing, the stuff you can buy for money is rather worthless in game terms. Granted, you will save a week or two, if you buy early.

And second these kind of games hit something that is called diminishing return.

It is either artificially implemented or a consequence of the math involved or the arbitary growth tables they use.

Consider shares per company sell. This is a constant. (Yes you can farm past 5000 lvls but this is not beneficial, unless you will log off anyways).

With this constant you buy and lvl decos. Most of those decos have both kinds of diminishing returns.

The artificially one is the more or less rapid growing cost to lvl the decos.

The math one is the effect of some of them: Additive growth of a multiplication factor gives diminishing returns by nature. (To the extreme: adding 1 to a x3 gives you a x4 and thus an increase in 33%. adding 1 to a x10 gives a x11 and only a 10% increase. Even if buying this +1 costs always the same, it will be worthless at some point.)

The first ~10 lvls are easy. The next ~10 rather hard. Then maybe 10-30 lvls easy again and now you should hit the point where you can click your way through a company sell (if you want to) in less then an hour. Much less if you use the keyboard mouse or a rapid fire mouse and of course the donuts and time skips at certain phases to overcome a hurdle. Buying the Big Black One for Girl #3 and #11 is such a hurdle. After that, if you hit a private show on those and you buy the next upgrade for Girl #3 and still have a Private show, you can buy max on all the other girls and sell the company.

Of course, you should not waste your shares on leveling the useless decos. You should level them for their prestige, but only as long as they are cheap. Reply timer is useless. Base cost reduction is good. Plus shares is obvious. Stock is only good to lvl until you can use the market and you only needed it, if you got stuck in the first few company levels. Some decos even max out at 26. Others are insanely expensive to level past 20.

But now what? Hypothetically the constant of selling the company would get increased by faster and faster intervalls of selling the company. But waaaaaait a moment. This is supposed to be an idle game. At least that is what I thought it was. I have no intention of running my computer day and night and selling the company several times an hour. (And through diminishing returns I know, that would not even give me much bonus. I would need over 10 company resets to increase the "good" deco by 1 and this +1 would yield maybe a +1% in speed. No, thank you. (And this is why double shares is a stupid way to spend your gems! The only time this is somewhat usefull, is early game when the diminishing returns have not yet screwed you.)

No.

Yes.

what is your order on this new update? i could sell my company in 1 day before but now it took me 4 to sell. i dont understand this new update about sitting order, it's complicate af.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 11:51 AM
what is your order on this new update? i could sell my company in 1 day before but now it took me 4 to sell. i dont understand this new update about sitting order, it's complicate af.

Alternate between leveling girl #3 and girl #11 to the next upgrade. When girl #3 is lv525 and girl #11 is lv350 (playtime panties bought), you can easily level the rest of the girls until you have 5025 shares. Sell, rinse and repeat.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 07:30 PM
I've been following the leveling girl #3 and girl #11 - but it seems that girl 3 becomes waaay too expensive compared to girl 11 to level.

I tried leveling girl 10, and she seems to be giving much higher returns for a much lower price when compared to girl 3.

Am I missing something? Why level girl #3?

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 01:55 AM
I've been following the leveling girl #3 and girl #11 - but it seems that girl 3 becomes waaay too expensive compared to girl 11 to level.

I tried leveling girl 10, and she seems to be giving much higher returns for a much lower price when compared to girl 3.

You're probably not at a high enough company level yet. Around the point where your main girl (#11) starts requiring +50 levels to reach the next upgrade, youll find that #3 almost always only requires 25 levels to reach a similar output. So you use #3 as a midway boost to help get to the +50 for #11.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 01:56 AM
The new update is dumb. There is no reason to take any girl over the other anymore. If you guys notice, at the start before hiring any girl, they all cost the SAME price and start scaling from there. And if you buy Judy first for example, she will be making as much money as Amber would if you would buy her first. See my point? This is also the reason why selling the company is a bit tougher now. Because after every girl you hire, the next one is surely to be more expensive. Before the update, that wasn't the case. You had 1 or 2 expensive girls and the rest were almost he same price so you could sell in minutes. I can still do that but I am noticing that I need to go in the Dc numbers (need like 35 dc to sell now..) while before I needed 1.50 Dc and could easily farm that with Judy's No upgrade in seconds.... This game is starting to lose my interest tbh.. Kinda sad. :v

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 03:59 AM

If you don't have a lot of bonuses, there is a point at #3 lv450 and #11 lv 275, where it's better to let the rest of the girls catch up.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 09:57 AM

Play with ur shares it takes roughly few hours then u can afford to sell ur company, roughly around 4.5dc

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 09:59 AM
You're probably not at a high enough company level yet. Around the point where your main girl (#11) starts requiring +50 levels to reach the next upgrade, youll find that #3 almost always only requires 25 levels to reach a similar output. So you use #3 as a midway boost to help get to the +50 for #11.

For the time being when u reached Oc, 3 6 would help alot in earning with tapping power

Hornypony
10-15-2018, 03:36 PM
what is your order on this new update? i could sell my company in 1 day before but now it took me 4 to sell. i dont understand this new update about sitting order, it's complicate af. Not really. Girl #11 is the new Judy. Girl #3 Chloe. Girl #1 is the new Secretary. Or to rephrase it: the 11th girl is the girl that has the level up cost and money making ability that previously were assigned to Judy. I am not sure what Girl #10 is, because the most expensive girls all shared Judys stats - and were worse than her.

Am I missing something? Why level girl #3? It comes from the 5000 lvls you need to sell the company. With 11 girls you need 500ish lvl from each girl. This puts you in the area where your best girls will be #11 and #3.

If you don't have a lot of bonuses, there is a point at #3 lv450 and #11 lv 275, where it's better to let the rest of the girls catch up. That might be a valid point. I have no clue, how the #11 and #3 would work out below company lvl 15 or if you are missing some decos.

If you did not reduce base cost you might need to grind the other girls more. But when I think about it, it should not matter much. Just means the phase before getting #3 and #11 on the Big Black One is longer. Hmmmm. Okay. It might be that while grinding with the other girls, you might be better off, just leveling the other girls to get to 5000. And not upgrading #3 and #11 any higher than neccessary.

Hornypony
10-15-2018, 04:22 PM
Hi hornypony,
Thank you for your explanations, you seem to be an expert of the game. I'd like to ask you which of the decos do you suggest to level up. I've currently unlocked 8 of them, and after some "mistakes" (I took the tapping power to level 7...) I started to concentrate on the ones I think are more important, like the "offline revenue" and the "prestige" one. Do you have any tip? I'm at company level 8. Do not get to expensive levels on decos till you unlocked base cost and plus shares. I am not an expert in particular, but this is not the first "Clicker" I have played and I see the math and understand the implication of spending resources and what I will get for it.

Rather unfair in this game is the randomness of the decos.

So my 2 cents for decos and skills. I assume playing with keyboard mouse or fast burst clicking for a minute. Strict idle is worst. Offline is far better once you have the skills/decos. And clicking on a private show is best.

If you will not at least click a minute or two between offline times, all the skills and decos improving your clicks are of course not worth as much to you.

Skills Priority

Collect All Private Shows
Tapping Coin Power
More Private Shows
Offline Revenue
Booster Time
Mega Coin (Spawns too seldom)

Decos (not ordered)

Stock Market

Now Useless. Was needed if you accidently hired the most expensive girls. Max is 6.

Neon Sign.

More Shares. You need this. Very expensive to level.

Sex Toys.

Level Cost Reduction. You want this. Very expensive to level. Works in addition to base cost.

Urn.

Company Multiplier. I do not know how this combines. Gets past 26.

Trophy.

Reply Timer. Seriously? Useless.

Music.

Upgade Cost. Max -26%. Nice to have.

Lamp.

Prestige Power. Gets past 26.

Poster.

Starting Money. Why? Useless. Gets past 26.

Sports Equipment.

Tapping Power. Added to the skill of same effect. Max +7.75

Drink.

Booster Time. Meh. For longer sessions. Useless for a speedy sell. Probly combines with the skill. Max +1.56Ks Time.

Couch.

Base Cost. You need this. Maxes out at -52%

Statue.

Key Drop Rate. Very expensive to level. Dubious Percentage. Is it added to an unknown percentage? If so, you need this.

Cabinet.

Offline Revenue. Added to the skill of same effect. Max +6.5

Plant.

Private Show Spawn Time. Maxes out at -26s

You should level all decos for their prestige as long as they are cheap compared to the decos you need, want or use most. Most impact has the base cost reduction. At the time I was writing this, I was somewhere around company level 160. Most decos are maxed and the ones that are not will take me several company resets for the next level and will improve me by almost nothing.

ally66
10-15-2018, 06:34 PM
Are the last three threads with Sara Missing? Mine is locked with "Complete Previous Threads" message - even though all previous threads have been completed.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 06:54 PM
Are the last three threads with Sara Missing? Mine is locked with "Complete Previous Threads" message - even though all previous threads have been completed.

Those are part of the "back to school" event between her and Mrs. Rider. You need to complete both of their chains prior to that point before they open up, then they start alternating between the two. It was kind of explained in a news pop-up when the event was released, but now there doesn't seem to be anything explaining it which seems like poor design to me. Anyway, move on from her for now and come back after finishing all you can with Mrs. Rider.

ally66
10-15-2018, 07:16 PM
Ah okay, thanks for the explanation!

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 10:59 PM
the 3 deco that i'm missing are some of the best. fml

datboi
10-16-2018, 07:32 AM
Hey guys I just opened 500 legendary chests and these were the results:
28 boosters
51 1-hour boosts
4 4-hour boosts
and about 70 gems

Will be back with epic chests when I get 500 keys again.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 05:15 PM
Did they add a cap to the number of keys you can collect? I haven't gotten one in several hours of play.

Doctorwhoa
10-17-2018, 06:22 PM
Just curious whom everyone chooses as their top earner in the # 11 chair and whom they leave on the bench? For me I put either Ayumi or Judy at the top. I usually leave Laura, Delilah, Anika, Alexis, Amanda, Cassandra and Ms. Rider off. Laura is bratty, Delilah and Anika too enhanced, Amanda's a drunk and a blond island girl doesn't make sense at all.

Hornypony
10-18-2018, 03:57 AM
and a blond island girl doesn't make sense at all. Uhm. Why not?

Hair gets bleached in the Sun.

You might associate hair color and skin color. But if you think fair skin color is not suitable for island people, tell that to the Irish :rofl:

The whole Amazonian Island People does not make a lot of sense, same as Internet Connection needed for Caming on this Island or them speaking English and getting Babies from Statues.

sassi9
10-18-2018, 10:02 AM
Thanks again Hornypony, the game's getting a little easier as I level up the company. Currently at level 10.

Just curious whom everyone chooses as their top earner in the # 11 chair and whom they leave on the bench? For me I put either Ayumi or Judy at the top. I usually leave Laura, Delilah, Anika, Alexis, Amanda, Cassandra and Ms. Rider off. Laura is bratty, Delilah and Anika too enhanced, Amanda's a drunk and a blond island girl doesn't make sense at all.

My absolute favourites are Dominique and Nova, Nova is almost always my top one and would like to top a real life version of her. I just discovered Judy and like her a lot too, the damned girl look always gets me. The ones I cannot stand, and don't really know why, are Lisa, Mrs. Rider and Amber.

IDokeda
10-18-2018, 12:14 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't have any sound when i tap on private event icon since update 0.912a?

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 03:25 PM
Hello,
Since 8H I keep being stuck in the loading screen "logged in as …"
On Pc or phone. Someone got an idea for me ?

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 04:45 PM
Anyone got some of the new Decos? 1st I got was the garbage can, added a multiplier with girls whose foot size is between 7-8 and the multiplier started at 2x. When hiring new girls i noticed a big multiplier number next to them. I'm assuming putting a girl with a high multiplier in seat #11 will give the most money. Haven't tested it really. Also now it only costs 10 Rubies to double your stocks, i got 100k stocks going to level 14 by doubling them.

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 04:55 PM
Just saying, got a decoration that applies to all girls with above 8 feet size, this shit is broken, so easy to level up (starts at x1 and +.25 per level), atm i have it at level 6 and i can selle company in matters of minutes whereas before i needed several hours...

Oh and i hope there's not too much salt coming from people practicing the x2 shares religion :p

Peace

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 05:39 PM
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone experienced with selling and buying decorations. (Is there any loss repeatedly doing it? I'm still too low on stocks to boldly experience :))
Is it worth min-maxing? (like when you hit the big level up gaps, does it worth selling all level up/upgrade decorations and dump it to prestige or offline revenue? And conversely buy all levelup/unclock when needed?)

Doctorwhoa
10-18-2018, 07:09 PM
Anybody else have it where the girls don't go nude anymore when you click on them for private shows? If I have to get more pictures, that's going to be tough as many of the girls I've already finished.

Ekc
10-18-2018, 07:10 PM
Anybody else have it where the girls don't go nude anymore when you click on them for private shows? If I have to get more pictures, that's going to be tough as many of the girls I've already finished.

Heya, there's a new option for that in the parameters, it's the SFW button :)

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 09:15 PM
Anyone could explain me how can i make a girl level up the %

ally66
10-18-2018, 09:37 PM
Anyone could explain me how can i make a girl level up the %
There are new decorations that allow for that.

So far, I unlocked two and each boost five girls. THere are no common girls between them. I wonder if there are girls that benefit from more than one decoration - that would speed up the game significantly.

Thew formula for shares seemed to have changed as well - you gain more shares than the total combined level and the grows is non-linear, so it is useful go go further before resetting.

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 10:11 PM
There are new decorations that allow for that.

So far, I unlocked two and each boost five girls. THere are no common girls between them. I wonder if there are girls that benefit from more than one decoration - that would speed up the game significantly.

Thew formula for shares seemed to have changed as well - you gain more shares than the total combined level and the grows is non-linear, so it is useful go go further before resetting.

Actually, i got 2 decorations that do overlap. I got a height under 5' 2" and a foot size between 7-8. Only 1 girl overlaps but she now has a 57x multiplier because i have the foot one to 9x and the height one to 6x. Doing a new run now i'll update about how quick it went.

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 10:24 PM
So far it's looking to me like there's three decorations each for height, foot size, and cup size. Each girl benefits from one decoration in each category, so if you had all nine each girl would be getting three multiplicative bonuses.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 01:54 AM
Did anyone else have their gamestate resetted to a state from 4-5 hours ago?

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 02:40 AM
I'm not sure how much exactly, but my game definitely seems to have been rolled back, yeah.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 03:44 AM
Anika and Amber are the first girls to benefit from three of the new decos simultaneously. With those as #3 and #11, I can go to almost 200k shares in a couple of minutes. The grind for the next deco gets insane real fast though.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 04:18 AM
Because the bonuses don't add, but multiply, having all three at once gives an absolutely massive boost.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 04:32 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't have any sound when i tap on private event icon since update 0.912a?

refresh page with Shift+F5 (Ctrl+F5)

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 05:24 AM
It's a little absurd that they just pushed an update to let you choose whichever girl you wanted, and the next thing they do is an update that favors certain girls over others, unless you have absolutely everything unlocked. Do they have a design plan for this, or are they just doing whatever?

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 08:36 AM
Hello,
Since 8H I keep being stuck in the loading screen "logged in as …"
On Pc or phone. Someone got an idea for me ?
Same here, have not been able to play for like 2 days now.... FeelsBadMan

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Same here, have not been able to play for like 2 days now.... FeelsBadMan

try clearing your browsers cache

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 05:59 PM
I second the observation that the sound effect for private show is gone.
I think they broke some stuff with this last update (random rollbacks, sounds missing)

I tried the 'magic' solutions already:
clear cache, ctrl+f5, ctrl+shift+r but to no avail, the errors persist.

Doctorwhoa
10-19-2018, 09:23 PM
Heya, there's a new option for that in the parameters, it's the SFW button :)

That did the trick. Thanks.

Hornypony
10-20-2018, 08:37 AM
Thew formula for shares seemed to have changed as well - you gain more shares than the total combined level and the grows is non-linear, so it is useful go go further before resetting. I almost did not notice, because it grows so slow.

For 5500 it is x3.74, for 6175 it is x4.51

But this is too slow imho to compensate for lenghty farming.

Heya, there's a new option for that in the parameters, it's the SFW button :) Safe for work. Yeah. This button makes it safe to play a porn game at work. Totally. :rofl:

I was wondering if anyone experienced with selling and buying decorations. (Is there any loss repeatedly doing it?) Doesn't it cost a lotta rubies to sell a deco?

It's a little absurd that they just pushed an update to let you choose whichever girl you wanted, and the next thing they do is an update that favors certain girls over others, unless you have absolutely everything unlocked. Do they have a design plan for this, or are they just doing whatever? Well. I am going with "doing whatever and having no master plan". But hey, the do have a 0 in front of the version number. Some devs actually take this as a means of comunicating: this is not a finished product.

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 08:45 AM
Never sell decorations. if you think you'll just buy a better one... ha! Wasted gems selling messages decoration only to get it again instead of those juicy girl multpiliers.

Doctorwhoa
10-20-2018, 10:31 AM
Oddities of the new system. At this point my top girl is Amber. Short with big feet, who knew?

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 11:23 AM
My game got reset! I have it updated yesterday Desktop version and today I'm up a level and spent my 5 hours (not really just leave it there) and then when I quit for a little while then comeback the whole thing just reset got rolled back to lower level and loses everything! This is great!

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 06:14 PM
The damn game did not sync for the whole day...
I had 2 levels that i had to restart twice. I just finished level 15 and got back to 13...

And of course i lost the great decorations i was able to get. My Ingrid was X40 and now the best girls i have are X5.25....

I'm pissed off...

tt1000
10-21-2018, 03:21 PM
Heh, i lost a precious won multiplier (x15) from the daily spin only to find later out it wasnt syncing at all and lost it when relogged in (with the additional lvls).

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 06:23 PM
I pretty much just beat this game. Unlocked all scenes, have 19/23 decorations, and can finish each new level in ~5 minutes often faster (current level 48). So here are some tips:

1. For all intents and purposes, the game ends at stage 20. The girl-level requirement to reach the next stage caps out at 5000. Once you can hit that number use your time boosts to farm a few stages worth of stock and up the girl-multiplier decorations. Eventually the process of grinding a stage is super quick (5 minutes or less), and maxing everything is a question of how long your willing to grind stock.

2. Auto-clickers are a must for this game. It's no fun breaking your hand farming keys on private shows.

3. From the above point, spend your first 3 skill points on the active-player route to get the all-private-show-clicker, then spend your next 3 skill points in the inactive-player route to unlock the mega-coin. After that max active-player route before putting any more points into the inactive route.

4. The only girl that matters is the 11th girl (once you get that far). Make sure that the 11th girl is your girl with the highest multiplier, as she produces (by far) the most cash for the amount you spend on her. If you ever have the option to spend money on two different girls, always choose the highest numbered one.

5. You can actually aim for the multipliers on the daily wheel spin. It's definitely more of an art than a science, but you can raise your chances of landing on the multiplier bonuses, and those are by far the best things on the wheel.

6. Stock Market is a god-send for players in stages 12 - 20, as you often will get caught with just 200-400 girl-levels left to finish the stage, but each of those levels being way to expensive for your current income. Stock market gives you an easy way to continuously double the money you have saved up.

And yes, this game is buggy as hell, so if you are looking to start playing it, know that going in.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 04:04 PM
Hi! I started yesterday, actually I'm at level 4 but my girls aren't naked when I click on their private shows. Why? Amber and Sara used to get naked if I click on them during the private shows, but not anymore! Also, I wanna see all girls naked. Is that possible?

ally66
10-23-2018, 04:29 PM
Hi! I started yesterday, actually I'm at level 4 but my girls aren't naked when I click on their private shows. Why? Amber and Sara used to get naked if I click on them during the private shows, but not anymore! Also, I wanna see all girls naked. Is that possible?

Click on the settings, and un-check "SWF" (Safe for work) option.

Also, a girl is getting naked during private show only when you progress with her story line enough.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 05:29 PM
Click on the settings, and un-check "SWF" (Safe for work) option.

Also, a girl is getting naked during private show only when you progress with her story line enough.

Thank you, Sir! <3

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 06:55 AM
i just got booster for girls with feet size under 7 ft. from lvl up in day now i can lvl in mins cause half of my girls got that benefit especially judy( number 11) and cloe ( number 3 ).

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 12:38 PM
guys, what to do with the mission? i started one but cant do anything and got nothing

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 01:16 PM
Same here, did the 30min but got nothing....
I'm trying 2h now

neloangelo5
10-25-2018, 02:28 PM
About the halloween missions, its just start and wait? Nothing more?

Gakre
10-25-2018, 02:44 PM
It's just start and wait, indeed.
However: if the timer runs out while you're not running the game, you just get to choose a new mission without getting any reward from the previous one.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 03:32 PM
That's just retarded, they expect all players to be living alone or be able to get to a private area at the right time to login and get the award. The least they could do then is add an option that hides all girls on the page and censor the tab name. That would be nice, then I could hop on more often.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 04:24 PM
It looks like time boosts don't do anything for these quests, so my comically large pile of one hour skips remains useless and will continue to grow. Here I thought I might finally have something to use them on that was worth the time it took to wait through that clock animation with each use.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 05:51 PM
It's just start and wait, indeed.
However: if the timer runs out while you're not running the game, you just get to choose a new mission without getting any reward from the previous one.

That's surely not intended behaviour? I really hope that gets changed.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 06:01 PM
So is it 5000 summoning stones to unlock a girl? Thats about 90 runs of the 4 hour mission...

IronFist
10-25-2018, 06:04 PM
I sent the in some feedback due to this Hallow event and explained I was frustrated that they didn't explain (exactly) what you are supposed to do in it. Really, I think it should be like the weekly tourny where you should be doing *something* other than waiting around. It makes no sense to me, they have plenty you can do it's a clicker game damnit?!

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 06:15 PM
Even just letting you speed them up with the time skips already built into the game would give this event some actual interactivity. Then you could use the keys you get from the mission to try and get more skips to rapidly do more missions, and only have to sit and wait if you run out. That sort of feedback loop is usually exactly the sort of thing games of this type thrive on. See: clicker heroes in general really.

IronFist
10-25-2018, 06:22 PM
I sent in another complaint, you guys might like this shit:

The updates below the game window are slow. They often do not appear, while an event is happening. I would suggesting posting it a day in advance.

Also, your latest update for the Halloween even said that it ends October 11th. Instead of November 11th. Seeing as how this event just started October 25th. Is someone in your team silly or just stupid?

Once again, there was no explanation on the event. Many people are confused. I realized that all you have to do is hit finish near the end of the time limit and people don't like it, and think it's stupid. Please understand, when you click a clicker game, minutes become years, we don't want to login and wait for 2 hours (60 years in our terms) that is pure torture. Give us something to do, pleeeeeeaaase. You have made a fantastic game, don't get lazy on us with this event. I understand the reasoning behind making it an 'easy' event but seriously, give an actual goal not just a time limit.

Love the game, thanks.

edit: I wanted to say drunk and stupid not silly and stupid. THey don't allow you to say "drunk" for some reason...even if these games are for 18+....

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 06:46 PM
Well, it does let you skip... but it costs rubies.... too many imo

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 07:06 PM
anyone unluck one of the girls yet?

neloangelo5
10-25-2018, 08:33 PM
Just got this 24h mission. I think this is a background.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 05:38 AM
Be sure to be online when it finish.
It's so stupid, you should be able to claim your reward even hours after it finish.....

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 06:30 AM
I clicked on a 30 min common before bed, when I woke up it let me claim it. :)

haylbeee
10-26-2018, 08:08 AM
Being unable to claim rewards that become available while you're not in-game is absolutely vile and better be a god damn programming error

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 09:00 AM
got kicked out of game less than a minute before a 4 hour mission finished when i logged back in i never got a reward