PDA

View Full Version : Fap CEO

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 08:42 AM
Logged in after letting an 8 hour epic mission finish offline, only to find that the mission was gone, and there was no reward. Good luck finishing anything with this buggy mess.

neloangelo5
10-26-2018, 09:54 AM
I have experienced the two situations. One time a finished the mission offline and claimed later with no problem. Then i started another mission and thought it was ok to finish offline.... but when i logged it was gone. So yeah its strangely buggy. :(

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 09:56 AM
Hi all,
I read the mixed comments about the issue so I deliberately tried out claiming missions late.
I claimed an 1 hr mission 6hrs later and it worked fine, and also I claimed an 8hr mission after an overnight sleep and it also worked for me.
In both cases I wasn't online. (even the browser wasn't open)

The mission you do is listed at the very bottom of that window with the 'finish' button changing into a 'claim' button.

So I think the bug must come from somewhere else. (i was thinking on a mission reset sometime during the day, but that's not it, the other missions were swapped)
So as far as I know there is no need to force yourself to stay online (but that doesn't mean i discredit others bad experience, other bugs might cause you lose the progress)

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 10:13 AM
it might be a case of leaving the game right after accepting the mission instead of waiting a minute. i've had many times where i've left right after making any change (leveling a girl, buying/selling stock, etc) where it would revert me to just before those changes. im guessing it saves every 15-30 seconds or so as i've had no problems when i've waited a minute ish (about one song loop).

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 11:30 AM
I always press F5 to force the game to sync before quitting. That still didn't help, my mission was removed with no rewards.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 12:00 PM
Someone can tell me what is the max level for all decos?

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 01:31 PM
Someone can tell me what is the max level for all decos?

Most of them cap at 26.

Stock Market caps at 6.

Company Multiplier, Starting Money, Prestige Power, Shares, and the nine new ones that boost girls with specific attributes have no cap as far as I've seen.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 01:51 PM
Currently lv 133, have a 2k multiplier I use for my 11th that allows me to get a level done in just a couple minutes. Only thing I need now is to finish buying decorations which cost a ton of shares. Can someone explain how shares are calculated so i can maximize my shares i get. Also, what does company multiplier, prestige power actually do?

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 02:01 PM
I have the Android version and I am unable to open the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my phone. Does anyone have a solution?

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know how girls get multipliers? I see some of them do have a multiplier of 2.00 and some just 1.00. Is there a way to increase multiplier manually and if not, what is its change or value based on?

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 02:38 PM
Does anyone know how girls get multipliers? I see some of them do have a multiplier of 2.00 and some just 1.00. Is there a way to increase multiplier manually and if not, what is its change or value based on?
You get them from decorations, I think theres 9 different items that correlate to 3 different features. If 10x multiplier is put on each feature that's 1000x multiplier.

Crazedjedi
10-26-2018, 03:12 PM
I stopped getting any keys from clicking after I maxed out my key drop chance to 26%. Is this a known bug, and is there anything I can do about it beyond submitting a ticket? I use a clicker macro, but I keep the speed low enough than it never disconnects me. Used to get about 100-200 keys a night, now nothing.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 03:46 PM
I stopped getting any keys from clicking after I maxed out my key drop chance to 26%. Is this a known bug, and is there anything I can do about it beyond submitting a ticket? I use a clicker macro, but I keep the speed low enough than it never disconnects me. Used to get about 100-200 keys a night, now nothing.

Someone earlier in the thread said they capped the number of keys you can get per day at 200.v If that's accurate, and you've collected 200 today already, the cap should reset at the same time that all the other daily stuff triggers.

Crazedjedi
10-26-2018, 03:52 PM
Someone earlier in the thread said they capped the number of keys you can get per day at 200.v If that's accurate, and you've collected 200 today already, the cap should reset at the same time that all the other daily stuff triggers.

Interesting, will report back after daily reset with results.

Crazedjedi
10-26-2018, 06:05 PM
Yup, after the daily reset I started getting keys again. Looks like there's just a daily key limit that I hit.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 06:51 PM
I have the Android version and I am unable to open the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my phone. Does anyone have a solution?

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 08:25 PM
How can I get summoning stones?
They are part of reward for Lanas missions and for Tournament.
Any other ways? Can I find some in chests?

Josh
10-26-2018, 10:03 PM
Hey guys, I'm new at this game. Been playing for like 3 days now and I'm lvl 7. There's a couple of thing I need to know/understand, since explanations in game are totally absent.

1- So far I've been putting any girl (often the ones I prefer in front seats) in random seats. And I lvl up each of them bit by bit. Reading past post I understand that I should lvl only the ones in chair #3 and #11 until they are kind of maxed out before getting the other girls up? I don't get their multiplier and the gift the get when they lvl up.

2- I've manually clicked on cam shows more than 10k times, and NEVER got any key from that (oh yeah I got 1 in the trial at the very beginning). Is that normal? What should I do? I lack gifts in conversations so bad I cannot even spend my messages anymore.

3- What kind of bot clicker should I get ? Any app name for windows or stuff?

4- That one perfect blond chick we see everywhere but in game. You know that blue eyes blond girl with black bra we see at the left of the logging screen? When do we get to put her on a chair? She's way too hot.

It's a nice game but I don't really get it juste yet. I don't want to spend money on that game and I'm a the point of wondering if it's worth persevere or I'll be hitting a wall soon if I don't invest?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 10:53 PM
Hey guys, I'm new at this game. Been playing for like 3 days now and I'm lvl 7. There's a couple of thing I need to know/understand, since explanations in game are totally absent.

1- So far I've been putting any girl (often the ones I prefer in front seats) in random seats. And I lvl up each of them bit by bit. Reading past post I understand that I should lvl only the ones in chair #3 and #11 until they are kind of maxed out before getting the other girls up? I don't get their multiplier and the gift the get when they lvl up.

2- I've manually clicked on cam shows more than 10k times, and NEVER got any key from that (oh yeah I got 1 in the trial at the very beginning). Is that normal? What should I do? I lack gifts in conversations so bad I cannot even spend my messages anymore.

4- That one perfect blond chick we see everywhere but in game. You know that blue eyes blond girl with black bra we see at the left of the logging screen? When do we get to put her on a chair? She's way too hot.

It's a nice game but I don't really get it juste yet. I don't want to spend money on that game and I'm a the point of wondering if it's worth persevere or I'll be hitting a wall soon if I don't invest?

1 - well, that's usually the case, yeah but the problem at lower levels is that you can't really sell the company very quickly due to not maxed decorations.

2 - at the start it's pretty normal, yeah.. you just need to be lucky and get the key drop chance deco and they will fly from all over the place.

3 - eh, idk.. I just wrote auto clicker in google and I am keeping at 50 clicks cuz otherwise the game detects that you are clicking too fast and ends up crashing

4 - that's actually Ms. Rider I believe (the teacher)

Overall, once I got to like level 17 I think and unlocked some of the important decorations, game speeds up pretty quickly.. I am at level 117 right now (I could be way higher, I am just lazy to farm :D) cuz I can literally sell the company in a minute and repeat, just keep going.. first few levels are slow

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 02:23 AM

#1-3 Until you get an auto clicker, you won't get anywhere in the game. Any free one should do. I set mine to 15 mS intervals, so the anti cheat doesn't trigger (it triggers at about 10 mS or so). As soon as you have an auto clicker running, you should be making significant progress.

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 03:53 AM
For the event, it looks like aiming for the 24 hour legendary mission is the way to go. New background, multiplier increase and 1,000 summoning stones. I do 30 minute missions until that one pops up, and finish it a bit early if I have enough rubies. That should nab the 5,000 stones within a week. We'll see what happens then.

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 06:14 AM
for the latest updated version...who are the best to buy because i'm confused at this point

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 06:25 AM
For the event, it looks like aiming for the 24 hour legendary mission is the way to go. New background, multiplier increase and 1,000 summoning stones. I do 30 minute missions until that one pops up, and finish it a bit early if I have enough rubies. That should nab the 5,000 stones within a week. We'll see what happens then.

hey, what girls should i use to lvl the fastest. im at company lvl 15 and this new update just messed up my strat

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 06:42 AM
The APK file on mobile refuses to open, does anyone know how to fix it

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 10:55 AM
1 - well, that's usually the case, yeah but the problem at lower levels is that you can't really sell the company very quickly due to not maxed decorations.

2 - at the start it's pretty normal, yeah.. you just need to be lucky and get the key drop chance deco and they will fly from all over the place.

3 - eh, idk.. I just wrote auto clicker in google and I am keeping at 50 clicks cuz otherwise the game detects that you are clicking too fast and ends up crashing

4 - that's actually Ms. Rider I believe (the teacher)

Overall, once I got to like level 17 I think and unlocked some of the important decorations, game speeds up pretty quickly.. I am at level 117 right now (I could be way higher, I am just lazy to farm :D) cuz I can literally sell the company in a minute and repeat, just keep going.. first few levels are slow

Thanks guys for your answers it makes me wanna go on a bit and see where it goes! And yeah, I’ll get an auto clicker ;)

Hornypony
10-28-2018, 02:49 AM
1- So far I've been putting any girl (often the ones I prefer in front seats) in random seats. And I lvl up each of them bit by bit. Reading past post I understand that I should lvl only the ones in chair #3 and #11 until they are kind of maxed out before getting the other girls up? I don't get their multiplier and the gift the get when they lvl up. Do not bother about that 3/11 strategy much, until you reach company level 20 or so. And even this gets obsolete with the new 9 decos.

Set the buy option to upgrade. Look for green lights on the webcams and upgrade the girl that currently gives the most income. This should usually be the girl in the highest seat. And if your combined girl lvl can reach 5000, seat #3 is rather good as well.

And should you have one of the new decos that give girl multi, of course, you should seat in #11 girls with the highest girl multi.

2- I've manually clicked on cam shows more than 10k times, and NEVER got any key from that (oh yeah I got 1 in the trial at the very beginning). Is that normal? What should I do? I lack gifts in conversations so bad I cannot even spend my messages anymore. No, it's not. Do you have the skill to collect all priv shows simultaneous? They do seem to have lowered the chance for keys a lot in addition to the day capping. That is bad game design. Overly disadavantages people that do not click very much.

3- What kind of bot clicker should I get ? Any app name for windows or stuff? You can use the keyboard mouse in windows, if you do not want to install anything. Spamming num5 and num+ gives a lot of clicks in a second.

I do not think, letting a click bot run overnight is a good idea. Blindly clicking away in the hopes, no other dialog or window pops under your mouse. Sadly, that seems to be rewarded by the game designers. They really need to implement an idle mode.

It's a nice game but I don't really get it juste yet. I don't want to spend money on that game and I'm a the point of wondering if it's worth persevere or I'll be hitting a wall soon if I don't invest? You will hit a wall regardless what you do. If you buy early, you will reath that wall sooner and get over company level 15 more easy.

#1-3 Until you get an auto clicker, you won't get anywhere in the game. Any free one should do. I set mine to 15 mS intervals, so the anti cheat doesn't trigger (it triggers at about 10 mS or so). As soon as you have an auto clicker running, you should be making significant progress. Is there really an anti-cheat? If so, 10ms is ridiculous. That would be 100 times per second. I use a self made AutoHotkey script for auto-fire and mouse protection and built some timing mechanism in it. My computer wont register more than ~30 clicks. And on the website there is a limit somewhere between 5-15 clicks, that the site reacts to. I can overpower that with keyboard mouse or even mouse alone.

On the dl version you can see how much clicks are registered roughly with the gold coins flying up. If they are saturated you should be at max. Of course it could be, that is just the limit of the animation and not the limit of the click registering ability of the game.

Anyway. Unless there is a statement of the devs regarding auto-clickers as cheating, I rather see the logging of as some kind of unwanted side effect.

There do seem to be actual cheaters. Like, really cheating. Or how are there always people with insane numbers in the leaderboard of the weekend tournament that get removed after a while.

Anyway, preventing the abuse of auto clickers would be trivial. And this is not the first clicker game. So the methods are known. For example:

Limit number of clicks the game can register. 10 would be typical. That is humanly achievable even with a single mouse.

Offer the players auto-clickers of your own. This is an in-game-pay game. That is something people would want.

Limit the effect of clicking to something a player without a makro can achieve. And do not let players benefit from running the game overnight with a makro clicking on the same spot over and over.

hey, what girls should i use to lvl the fastest. im at company lvl 15 and this new update just messed up my strat The ones you have decos for. And that girls place in seat #11. And seat #3

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 03:39 AM
You will hit a wall regardless what you do. If you buy early, you will reath that wall sooner and get over company level 15 more easy.[quote]

Using an auto clicker, the actual wall is not until you've cleared all the girls and are just buying overly expensive decos.

[quote]Is there really an anti-cheat? If so, 10ms is ridiculous.

It specifically says "suspicious activity!" after logging you off. Yes, it's ridiculous, but that was just the number they chose.

On the dl version you can see how much clicks are registered roughly with the gold coins flying up. If they are saturated you should be at max. Of course it could be, that is just the limit of the animation and not the limit of the click registering ability of the game.

That is definitely just the limit of the graphical representation. The DL version registers far more clicks beyond the animation limit.

There do seem to be actual cheaters. Like, really cheating. Or how are there always people with insane numbers in the leaderboard of the weekend tournament that get removed after a while.

There are actual cheaters. I was offered an actual cheat elsewhere. Since auto clicking gets me what I want, I saw no reason to take any risks.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 05:55 AM
You have to go to nutaku and download a new apk and install that.

Doctorwhoa
10-28-2018, 10:01 AM
I'm not seeing any advantage to the skill reset unless the skill advantages are not actually reset. There isn't a higher limit that is reached with a new reset so why even do it?

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 02:46 PM
Hi all,
Just a tip for those who are struggling with the first level 50 jump on girl #11. (which I did a lot around company levels 11-14)
Everyone says girl #3 and #11, and indeed that is true, girl #3 can help a lot with the big jumps on #11.

A great help for the first jump (the first level 50 jump for girl #11) is to level up girl #6. For some reason (coding error or intended) that girl gets her 50 level jump 25 levels later than the others. So for a way lower cost than any other option, you can push into a higher income bracket.

The reason is similar for why girl #3 is so good.
And at higher level, after 'The Big Black' on girl #11, girl #2 has a very good option too.

After I unlocked 2 girl specific decorations, the game sped up incredibly. So they definitely worth scouting for. For me the seats I sit my top earners are: #11, #3, #2, #10 in this order.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 02:48 PM
So has anyone unlocked any of the girls... and want to share the images?

KnightMarish
10-28-2018, 05:57 PM
I just made it to company level 15, and I saved up all my keys from day 1.

Just dunked 435 keys and tbh, the payout was quite worth the wait (7 -3-)7

#SaveKeysTill15

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 06:33 PM
I've had times where I am certain I bought stock before I closed the window but when I come back I don't have anything on CD and nothing to sell. Am I not understanding the SM correctly, is it somehow selling my shares while I am offline or is something happening that undoes my buyout because I am closing the window?

KnightMarish
10-28-2018, 08:21 PM
I've noticed it a few times on mobile, assuming it's a server side issue. In my case I buy, close the app (for offline revenue that doesn't collect with app open [unless you switch to tournament real quick]) but if I do that too fast the server wont register I bought stocks and thus mulls the action.

If I however wait a minute or two after buying, itll go through. You just need to time it properly. I wait anywhere between 1-5 mins accordingly.

Hornypony
10-29-2018, 02:36 AM
Using an auto clicker, the actual wall is not until you've cleared all the girls and are just buying overly expensive decos.

It specifically says "suspicious activity!" after logging you off. Yes, it's ridiculous, but that was just the number they chose.
There is one wall and one hurdle. The hurdle is being able to sell the company within a day (again). The wall is when you need too many company resets to gain new decos or levels.

Since the growth in shares per reset grows so slow, you do not seem to be able to push that wall significantly, no matter what you do. Players could see that with the new decos. The girl multi pushed me from x1 to x100 - and this seems to be a separate multi. And how many more shares or company lvl did I get? Somewhere around nil. The push came from the overall increase of shares with the update. My girls level from before the update was maybe 6000 and after it is maybe 7000.

The suspicious activity might be a side effect. Their anti cheat efforts seem rather ineffective, since it seems to me, week after week there are players with unbelievable high girl levels in the tournament. Yes, they seem to ban them. But this makes other cheaters more carefull. Yes, this is speculation. But to me it looks like they only caught them, because they have so high numbers in the tournament and not because they have any means of preventing or detecting cheating.

The problem with the current game design I see, is this:

Game concept is geared toward idle players but game mechanic is heavily geared toward using auto clickers or even real cheating or stupid overnight bot farming. Come on, you have absolutely no benefit in idling. To progress in the game, you need to sell the company faster and faster and to do that you have to level up the girls. That leveling alone needs an auto clicker. It would not be that big a problem, if you would benefit from longer farming. But you don't. Selling the company 10 times an hour gives you maybe 8 times the shares that you would get from selling it 1 time per hour.

For some reason (coding error or intended) that girl gets her 50 level jump 25 levels later than the others. The girls all have different upgrade multiplier as well. Combined with 25 or 50 lvls needed they can shift around the usefullness of the seats.

Previously the girls had this too and some girls shared an upgrade table, but not the actual cost to get the upgrade and levels.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 08:21 AM
I wonder what if I invested all of my money in to stock market and then sell the company will it reset the stock market? I know it's a dumb question but have anyone ever try that!

KnightMarish
10-29-2018, 10:30 AM
Honestly, it never occurred to me.

I have to try that, and will today.

I'll let you know what happens.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 12:00 PM
So has anyone unlocked the Halloween girls? Any images to share? Please?!

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 12:03 PM
I wonder what if I invested all of my money in to stock market and then sell the company will it reset the stock market? I know it's a dumb question but have anyone ever try that!

I've tried it, it doesn't work lol

KnightMarish
10-29-2018, 01:15 PM
Kept forgetting lol, did it on my 3rd prestige since posting. I usually prestige every half hour, but it was a long work night so my mind slipped.

As for the Halloween girls, I'm about halfway done getting them, about to hit 3/5k of the green gems.

Ophelia11
10-29-2018, 04:24 PM
Hi, I can't remember how to level up the pc. I have the coffee & gold but how do I get the diamonds? Someone refresh this chicks memory please? Lol

123wqa123
10-29-2018, 05:04 PM
Hi, I can't remember how to level up the pc. I have the coffee & gold but how do I get the diamonds? Someone refresh this chicks memory please? Lol

Upgrade the stock market at the lvl 5 this will activate the diamond

KnightMarish
10-29-2018, 05:14 PM
As stated prior, upgrading the Computer decoration to level 5 opens Diamonds as an option in stock market.

After 5 it's useless to max it to 6 for anything but the aesthetic if you really want it.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 08:57 PM
Anyone know the max level for each Prestige?

KnightMarish
10-30-2018, 12:23 AM
The max level you can hit easily enough is based off your decorations so... ( >.>);

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 12:40 AM
I've tried it, it doesn't work lol

Yes it does! Just tried it myself today! The stock market still keeping my money on it and I can sell it anytime!

Franka
10-30-2018, 03:35 AM
I've unlocked my first Halloween girl, the Succubus. Every 5,000 stones, you can choose one of the three girls to summon. It'll be a little tight to get another 10,000 stones by Nov 12th, it'll take some luck with getting legendary 8h/24h missions, but we'll see.

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 05:42 AM
I've unlocked my first Halloween girl, the Succubus. Every 5,000 stones, you can choose one of the three girls to summon. It'll be a little tight to get another 10,000 stones by Nov 12th, it'll take some luck with getting legendary 8h/24h missions, but we'll see.

Share a picture?

KnightMarish
10-30-2018, 07:06 AM
Yes it does! Just tried it myself today! The stock market still keeping my money on it and I can sell it anytime!

It will seem that way, until the cooldown comes off. Then you dont get any sell option, as the action becomes null, but you can buy again. It doesnt work as wed hope.

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 07:09 AM

Shouldn't be too hard, with the event now in full swing and adding to Legendary chance.

angelooo
10-30-2018, 11:32 AM
My mail with Mrs. Rider got stuck. I recently finished the Naughty Boy mail, and the next mail is stuck at Complete Previous Threads, no timer. Anyone experience the same or can help me?

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 11:52 AM
My mail with Mrs. Rider got stuck. I recently finished the Naughty Boy mail, and the next mail is stuck at Complete Previous Threads, no timer. Anyone experience the same or can help me?

You need to finish the threads with Sara - they will unlock more threads with Mrs. Rider. And vice versa.

Franka
10-30-2018, 01:58 PM
Share a picture?

I would, but I'm not allowed to post links.

Ophelia11
10-30-2018, 02:50 PM
Upgrade the stock market at the lvl 5 this will activate the diamond

Is it under decorations?

123wqa123
10-30-2018, 04:29 PM
in the decoration section you should see this with a upgrade button 11498
PS: lvl up to lvl 6 is just for the speed of action profit margin

DrunkMonkGar
10-31-2018, 12:14 AM
In case the multipliers matter for anyone's decision on the event girls, Victoria the vampire has small breasts, small feet and medium height.

Franka
10-31-2018, 02:00 AM
In case the multipliers matter for anyone's decision on the event girls, Victoria the vampire has small breasts, small feet and medium height.

Right, I can chime in with Yrelianna the Succubus having large breasts, medium feet and large height.

angelooo
10-31-2018, 03:45 AM
You need to finish the threads with Sara - they will unlock more threads with Mrs. Rider. And vice versa.

Thanks for replying man. Still waiting for the next mail from Sara (13 hrs more).

KnightMarish
10-31-2018, 04:45 AM
Now I have to wonder, who fits Ingrids boosters best out of the event girls D:

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 07:43 AM

Right, I can chime in with Yrelianna the Succubus having large breasts, medium feet and large height.

Chiming in with Vivian the Witch who has large breasts, small feet and small height.

KnightMarish
10-31-2018, 10:00 AM
If that's the case, sounds like the succubus is the closest match to Ingrids boosts if I'm not mistaken ( o.o)

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 10:40 AM
Hey all,
Anyone has problem logging into the game in the last hour or so?
Loading screen is locked on the 'loading girls' part.

Refresh/Force refresh/Cookies deletion do not seem to fix it.

Gottikkus
10-31-2018, 10:45 AM
Hey all,
Anyone has problem logging into the game in the last hour or so?
Loading screen is locked on the 'loading girls' part.

Refresh/Force refresh/Cookies deletion do not seem to fix it.

Same here...

dxsen
10-31-2018, 10:47 AM
Same here... For me too.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 11:02 AM
yeah, server side im assuming

klains
10-31-2018, 11:15 AM
I cant install the 917 version on Android and also having the same problem here!

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 11:24 AM
Same here, problems logging in on both DL and Browser versions. Stuck on Loading Girls...

Lost progress and now this? They should extend the event by a day or two to make up for all the lost time. It's already going to be pushing it to get all three girls before event ends.

neloangelo5
10-31-2018, 11:25 AM
I cant install the 917 version on Android and also having the same problem here!

i think i tried ten times to update, then it worked.

dxsen
10-31-2018, 11:45 AM
It's working for me now

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 11:50 AM
Am I the only one unable to install the new apk?

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 11:58 AM
Yep, login seems to work again now

ally66
10-31-2018, 12:05 PM
I still have the old one running. Did they add something useful?

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 12:11 PM
Still not working for me... can't open on browser and can't update on android...

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 02:13 PM
Mine updated, and I can login, but I'm not getting keys anymore...

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 02:21 PM
stuck on loading girls screen still

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 02:45 PM
stuck on loading girls screen still

My too. This morning was all fine.

Crystal Maidens Halloween update has malware, now Fap CEO is stuck......Nutaku games are down going with stability.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 03:05 PM
Login error came back. It worked 3 hours ago and then now its down again. I really hope they add one extra day or something for the event!

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 03:05 PM
same problem here, stuck on loading screen.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 03:11 PM
Am I the only one unable to install the new apk?

no been having problems most of the day with fapceo 9.17 not working
think they have srcewed up some where update only a round 6mb in size

KnightMarish
10-31-2018, 03:21 PM
Its up and running again on Android.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 03:57 PM
not working for me still ,try to install 917 says apk, says not installed even after its been downloaded and i run it , 916 says you after update to 917 .

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 04:00 PM
Launcher still gets stuck on downloading, with no download ever happening

Crazedjedi
10-31-2018, 04:16 PM
I can't get past 'Loading Girls' either on the windows version or the website version. Can't believe they broke their game during a time sensitive event.

BMLlednar
10-31-2018, 04:48 PM
Seems to be working, but there's no compensation for the downtime or promise of an extension that I can see. I'm particularly annoyed by this because I was off work today, so I was hoping to make good use of the "Halloween Frenzy" thing while I could.

KnightMarish
10-31-2018, 04:54 PM
Well it's working for me, I updated via the new launcher the literal second it dropped (was mid game when they decided to update) so maybe that has something to do with it? ( O.o)

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:07 PM
new launcher not working tried downloading it and running no end of times and it fails every time , this is getting really annoying.

spoopylife
10-31-2018, 05:12 PM
On the browser and downloaded version. What to do about it?

Crazedjedi
10-31-2018, 05:17 PM
On the browser and downloaded version. What to do about it?

Same issue all day. Nothing I've tried has worked. Can't get the android version to work either. I suspect it has something to do with your game state being incompatible w/ the update. Otherwise this would be broken or fixed for everyone, instead of just some people.

DrunkMonkGar
10-31-2018, 05:47 PM
The DL version isn't updating. Uninstalling and reinstalling made it worse.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:50 PM
Wow I had dl version working and browser and now nothing I hope they are working on this. I just hope they fix it before my legendary 24 runs out.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Stuck as well here

Tried Opera, Chrome, FF, IE and went through normal browser troubleshooting : / RIP halloween frenzy. Was kinda hoping to play catch up since we had a busy day at work today

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:56 PM
Well I just hope they gonna send me a nice reimbursement package like they did last time with game rolling back.

KnightMarish
10-31-2018, 06:17 PM
Just join the nutaku discord ( n.n)

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 06:22 PM
Managed to finally get back on. Sara has been redesigned. Liked the old version better. Now she looks to be in her late 20's, 27~30. She doesn't even look like a student anymore.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 06:40 PM
Still cant manage to get past loading girls. Rip, really hope they add time. Getting all 3 girls before the end of the event was already gonna be a struggle, cant afford to lose all this time!

KnightMarish
10-31-2018, 07:38 PM
I've honestly settled preemptively for the succubus (closest to ingrids boosts) and maybe one other (D+ Chest, so not vampire) before the event ends, since i know I can get at least 2, but all 3 would be a challenge n.n;

haylbeee
10-31-2018, 08:27 PM
how is it possible to get more than 1? I'm 3000 ish in towards my first and I've missed 24 hours tops not including being unable to log in at all the last 5 hours or more

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 08:44 PM
Hey where can i find Fap Ceo on discord or nutaku discord server so i can fix my game?

I cleared cache which usually works on other nutaku games i figured it was down for everyone

edit: just sent them a support ticket i will probably miss Halloween but whatever it's not my main game anyway

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 08:48 PM
I was already questioning how much time I was spending playing this game. This is the perfect excuse to move on...

KnightMarish
10-31-2018, 09:08 PM
Hey where can i find Fap Ceo on discord or nutaku discord server

I just googled it. I'd paste the link here but it wont let me.

jessejames93
10-31-2018, 10:05 PM
I found Armor Blitz and FKG discord servers nothing on Nutaku in general or Fap Ceo, but no worries i'll check back tomorrow see if its fixed

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 11:06 PM
is it fixed ???

DrunkMonkGar
11-01-2018, 12:52 AM
It isn't working for me. The DL version still doesn't update and the browser doesn't load. I'm about to try clearing cache and restarting my browser.

There is a link to the game's discord above the news panel on the browser page, btw.

BMLlednar
11-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Doesn't seem to be working for me either. Got in briefly earlier today, but haven't been able to do so again since. Honestly even if they do extend the frenzy and main events to compensate for this, it will just be into days I DO have to work, whereas I didn't today, so I'm kind of hoping they just let everyone have one of the girls for free as compensation instead.

DrunkMonkGar
11-01-2018, 01:01 AM
News post in the last few minutes is that the servers are down and they don't know why. They're working on it and will send an email when fixed. They also say the data should be safe.

Tom80
11-01-2018, 05:43 AM
Again stuck on "Loading girls"...

German time yesterday evening it worked again. Now not.....

Gendex
11-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Still a nope on the app. I set a 30 minute task on my PC before leaving for work, figuring I could roll in on breaks. Ten hours is a long time to leave a 30 minute task.

angelooo
11-01-2018, 11:01 AM
I got a decent amount of gems with me right now, I'm planning on saving to get the x10 Multiplier (300 gems), but is it really worth it to spend 300 gems on that? To get to Level 2, I need x50 multipliers. So I ask, is where should I spend my gems on?

KnightMarish
11-01-2018, 11:04 AM
I got a decent amount of gems with me right now, I'm planning on saving to get the x10 Multiplier (300 gems), but is it really worth it to spend 300 gems on that? To get to Level 2, I need x50 multipliers. So I ask, is where should I spend my gems on?

First of all, you'll get quicker and better answers on the nutaku discord. Find it and join if ya like.

Secondly, no it isnt worth it. Multiplier modifiers drop from events such as this haloween one with decent enough expeditions so farm them that way, gems should only be spent on doubling shares on company reset.

papapapapapa
11-01-2018, 06:19 PM
I've tried in between times from Yesterday to now and still doesnt seem to be working. how to fix it?

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 10:30 PM
First of all, you'll get quicker and better answers on the nutaku discord. Find it and join if ya like.

Secondly, no it isnt worth it. Multiplier modifiers drop from events such as this haloween one with decent enough expeditions so farm them that way, gems should only be spent on doubling shares on company reset.

I don't understand how spending gems on the share doubling can be worth it.

Now that I am far enough in the company levels, it only takes a couple of minutes to reset and is mainly determined by the click time to seat and level all eleven girls. To double the number of shares, I just need to spend another two minutes for the second run. That extra time is hardly worth any gems.

Doubling the shares was more meaningful at the beginning (before company level 20) when the runs were long and required some grinding at the end. Still, saving for a permanent multiplier sounds like a better idea to me.

I don't know how the early game looks now - they added new decorations since. It is probably even faster now.

KnightMarish
11-01-2018, 11:46 PM
I don't understand how spending gems on the share doubling can be worth it.

Now that I am far enough in the company levels, it only takes a couple of minutes to reset and is mainly determined by the click time to seat and level all eleven girls. To double the number of shares, I just need to spend another two minutes for the second run. That extra time is hardly worth any gems.

Doubling the shares was more meaningful at the beginning (before company level 20) when the runs were long and required some grinding at the end. Still, saving for a permanent multiplier sounds like a better idea to me.

I don't know how the early game looks now - they added new decorations since. It is probably even faster now.

Because end game is all about shares and decorations. Double shares in half the time to maximize tournament gain for easy free gems is key.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Vivians stats:
Height - 5.1"
Breast - 36D
Feet - 5.5

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 01:45 AM
They extended the event by two days (both the short term Halloween boost and the overall Halloween event), are giving out 500 free summoning stones, and this next tournament is 2x summoning stones. solid reward for the downtime I think. Unfortunately though, my daily reward did get reset due to it.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 01:58 AM
Because end game is all about shares and decorations. Double shares in half the time to maximize tournament gain for easy free gems is key.

Agreed. Decoration upgrades (and new decorations) get so expensive in the late game, having gems for double shares is key. I am lvl 125 and the 22nd decoration costs 16.29 million shares. Without gems I only get about 750k per run, meaning roughly 22 runs to get that single decoration. That many runs is so long and tedious. halving it using gems makes it much more tolerable.

Franka
11-02-2018, 02:49 AM

With the current event going on, you should spend your rubies resetting Halloween missions to get the best ones, and finishing them early whenever it fits your schedule better. Several of the missions give multipliers, and spending some rubies for mission rerolls can give you multipliers much cheaper than buying it in the store.

Your greatest boost will come with the late game decorations that give multipliers to individual girls that will rival and possibly outgrow your general multiplier bonus, so buying double shares to get to the end game quickly is also a very viable strategy.

DrunkMonkGar
11-02-2018, 03:24 AM
They extended the event by two days (both the short term Halloween boost and the overall Halloween event), are giving out 500 free summoning stones, and this next tournament is 2x summoning stones. solid reward for the downtime I think. Unfortunately though, my daily reward did get reset due to it.

Thank you for the heads up.
Are you sure you didn't just complete the daily track? Mine picked up in the middle just fine.

Milk
11-02-2018, 04:36 AM
i think i tried ten times to update, then it worked.
How to update it ten times

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 05:41 AM
Don’t use gems on refreshing missions. You’ll end up spending a ton to get a decent mission. Might as well do the best one you have at the moment and hope next roll is better

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 05:44 AM
have kept trying to get this fapceo 917 laucher to lauch the game and still not working , guess i will have to wait untill the next update comes along and hopefully i will be able to carry on to play the game then, is there another game simlair to this any where else on the net.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 05:47 AM
Is anyone else's game offline again? It was working fine earlier but when I logged in again it's stuck at download, just like before when the servers went down.

Answer me please
11-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Where I can use those summoning stones? There isn't a place where I can spend them!

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 06:01 AM
Where I can use those summoning stones? There isn't a place where I can spend them!

you need 5000 of them to summon a girl

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 06:21 AM
Hi,

is there a max Level on the new decorations?

Greets
Mike

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Hi,

is there a max Level on the new decorations?

Greets
Mike

Just google search Fapceo Decoration wikia!

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 07:33 AM
I don't know about vase! What did it do? Do they multiply the money of the company or the shares when selling it?

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 07:50 AM
No idea what changed but I have not been able to get past Loading girls for a few days now (missed most of the event stuff) so decided to try it with a VPN running and it works. Anyone got a similar issue and know how to fix it? I hate having to use a VPN for stuff.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Wait so i can only potentially get one of the three girls in this event? dissapointing tbh.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Just google search Fapceo Decoration wikia!

Those aren't accurate. List the new decorations finishing at lvl 54, I already have one to lvl 57 and they arent done yet. I know at least the neon sign is also wrong.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Wait so i can only potentially get one of the three girls in this event? dissapointing tbh. No, you can get all three, but you have to be pretty active to manage it.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Wait so i can only potentially get one of the three girls in this event? dissapointing tbh.

You can get all three, you just need to be really active and possibly use some gems to speed up the process ;v

just some dude
11-02-2018, 10:53 AM
As the title says. I don't have anything to offer, no brilliant advice or new info or anything, I'm just... frustrated. Haven't been able to access the game in two or three days now. I did reload, empty cache, yadda yadda, quite a few times. Like, ten or twelve times a day or something like that. Some here seemed to be able to get access at least once in a while by weird means.
I'm just waiting to see if I'll at least get ONE girl. Welp.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 06:36 PM
I was able to get 5000 and click the summon....Nothing happens and no girls show up....And it took my 5000 stones...This event sucks and lack of instruction

KnightMarish
11-03-2018, 03:21 AM
I was able to get 5000 and click the summon....Nothing happens and no girls show up....And it took my 5000 stones...This event sucks and lack of instruction

It let's you pick once you have 5k stones, one of the three, between the Witch, the Succubus, or the Vampire, and each 5k gems seems to remove a piece of Lana's clothing from the quest select screen.

Check your girls. If it bugged out and gave you none, send a support ticket to the FapCeo devs.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 02:18 AM
That's my question! Can I actually saving the daily spin and spin it in one takes or it will reset the next day and I lost my saving turn?

DrunkMonkGar
11-04-2018, 07:38 AM
That's my question! Can I actually saving the daily spin and spin it in one takes or it will reset the next day and I lost my saving turn?

I've tried that, it doesn't save up.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 10:17 AM
What's about a new anti-cheat for autoclicking? Has anyone had any issues with it?
I imagine there's probably a safe interval to set, but I'm not sure what it'd be.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 05:06 PM
So is there a level cap or can I keep going forever? I'm only level 21 but I can reach 5k in 5 minutes for resets now, and was wondering if I should just spam 5k resets to get more decorations.

ally66
11-04-2018, 08:18 PM
So is there a level cap or can I keep going forever? I'm only level 21 but I can reach 5k in 5 minutes for resets now, and was wondering if I should just spam 5k resets to get more decorations.

I am not aware of any caps. I kept spamming resets for a while - it does not make a lot of sense anymore. The new deco levels got pretty expensive, and there is really no goal that would motivate me to keep clicking.

KnightMarish
11-05-2018, 02:07 AM

Resetting too quickly is a chore. Levels seem to be compound. As in 30 more mins of clicking to get past a soft wall usually leads to more stocks per hour/day then just instaresetting, especially if you're doubling shares via diamonds on reset.

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 04:15 AM
Succubus or witch? Gonna try to get both, but I'm just barely over 5k now so who knows

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 10:32 AM
What is the best positioning strategy for decoration multiplied girls when I do not have all multipliers. Biggest multiplied first or last?

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 11:31 AM
She said she has been living under the rock for 500 years until released and didn't know what a phone was but still texting us about it like a normal person LOL!

Franka
11-06-2018, 01:04 AM

I'm currently at level 165, but I've run out of energy to keep resetting, and still have 2 decos to go...

unitron
11-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Please help
I can not install the latest version of Fap CEO 917.
The previous version was running fine.

ally66
11-06-2018, 11:49 AM
I'm currently at level 165, but I've run out of energy to keep resetting, and still have 2 decos to go...
Are any if the remaining decos needed? I am around the same level, and only missing the utterly useless starting money, plus some girl multipliers that I don't need either - I have three that match four girls simultaneously and spend shares on those.

So the remaining decos only have collectors value.

Unregistered
11-06-2018, 12:50 PM
I'm around lvl 120 atm. I personally am aiming to get the remaining two deco's after I can level the girls ~20k times in a run (without slowing down). Reason being, I will then be able to put some into those useless deco's once in a blue moon for the prestige boost (even if it's only... what.... 100 per deco level on them). Would be nice to have a calculator that determines what level all other deco's should be based on your favorite girl multi deco's you are using.

Unregistered
11-07-2018, 12:18 AM
what is the best seat for succubi ??

KnightMarish
11-07-2018, 03:02 AM
Succubus or witch? Gonna try to get both, but I'm just barely over 5k now so who knows

Depends on your current multipliers for height/bust size/shoe size

KnightMarish
11-07-2018, 03:02 AM
What is the best positioning strategy for decoration multiplied girls when I do not have all multipliers. Biggest multiplied first or last?

Last unlocked girl with the highest income multipliers.

KnightMarish
11-07-2018, 03:03 AM
Are any if the remaining decos needed? I am around the same level, and only missing the utterly useless starting money, plus some girl multipliers that I don't need either - I have three that match four girls simultaneously and spend shares on those.

So the remaining decos only have collectors value.

Well, all decorations add to prestige bonus dramatically so... theres that.

KnightMarish
11-07-2018, 03:04 AM
what is the best seat for succubi ??

That depends vastly on your height/bust size/show size multipliers.

datboi
11-07-2018, 04:15 AM
So at some point in the game I was able to reset off from levels just from the passive income, so I just made a script to automatically do this, I get 343k shares per reset now and it resets every 30 seconds or so. But at this point I'm at level 1180 and it seems there's no cap so far.

Unregistered
11-07-2018, 06:05 AM
Did the server down again?

DrunkMonkGar
11-07-2018, 06:51 AM
It's working for me.

just a random dude
11-08-2018, 05:06 AM
... but things changed again and again, so I'm sorry about asking yet again.
Thanks to newly discovered decorations, I now have access to six girls with high multipliers. Since I'm allowed to place eleven, though - any advantage anywhere, or is their order totally meaningless? (With the exception, of course, to place one of them in the 11th chair, because of income reasons.) I read something about 'low multiplier in first chair' somewhere, and a lot about 'third chair in tandem with eleventh', but I don't know if that's still a thing. Advice would be appreciated.

Oh and since I'm already spaming anyway: Last decoration cost me 1.something million. Then there was one for 2.something million. Now it's 4.something. Please don't tell me it's a x2-multiplier. x_x Because I'm at 19 out of 23. If 20 costs 4., then 23rd would cost 32 million. That's... insane.

KnightMarish
11-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Thanks to newly discovered decorations, I now have access to six girls with high multipliers. Since I'm allowed to place eleven, though - any advantage anywhere, or is their order totally meaningless? (With the exception, of course, to place one of them in the 11th chair, because of income reasons.) I read something about 'low multiplier in first chair' somewhere, and a lot about 'third chair in tandem with eleventh', but I don't know if that's still a thing. Advice would be appreciated.

Oh and since I'm already spaming anyway: Last decoration cost me 1.something million. Then there was one for 2.something million. Now it's 4.something. Please don't tell me it's a x2-multiplier. x_x Because I'm at 19 out of 23. If 20 costs 4., then 23rd would cost 32 million. That's... insane.

The last decoration actually costs 29M.

And to answer your original question, just place your last unlock (either Ingrid or the event girls with appropriate multis) in the 11th chair, the rest should be the first 10 girls for easy max levels.

Unregistered
11-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Welp, I just got a new update because they said it better but the fact that the max resolution was only 15xx x 7xx (not even FullHD or 4K) and they are a little bit lagger (think it's cost more RAM!)

Unregistered
11-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Would the discovered minus one and we can buy it another decoration with lower price or it would still be the same?

ally66
11-08-2018, 03:33 PM

If you sufficiently advanced in game progress and can reach reset point quickly then it does not matter. Your run will look like that:
1. Seat the girls
2. Keep upgrading girl 11 until it reaches a desired level
3. Use the money that girl 11 made to upgrade other girls
4. Reset, repeat

Since the income of other girls is never relevant, and their upgrade cost does not depend on the girl, then the only choice that matters is girl 11.

If you are still fairly early in the game and have to grind before you can reach the company reset, then it matters a bit. Girl 11 is still the main income generator, but other girls help as well - especially when getting over 50-level gaps between the upgrades. The ones that seem to matter most are Girl 3, followed by other high-number girls (10,9, etc). So put your highest multi girls there. And look at your own run to see which matters most.

KnightMarish
11-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Welp, I just got a new update because they said it better but the fact that the max resolution was only 15xx x 7xx (not even FullHD or 4K) and they are a little bit lagger (think it's cost more RAM!)

You can fix any lag by turning off the coins that fly everywhere during shows.

KnightMarish
11-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Would the discovered minus one and we can buy it another decoration with lower price or it would still be the same?

Wither way it's not worth the gamble.

Unregistered
11-09-2018, 03:39 AM
The problem on resets to take decoration is if you have not the neon light yet as me. Earning millions of shares when u can only have 32k per reset is really annoying. And right now, staying just for levels = more shares is a waste of time i guess. (im doing it right now, 3 days and only 90k shares but i had to try it)

KnightMarish
11-09-2018, 04:48 AM
The problem on resets to take decoration is if you have not the neon light yet as me. Earning millions of shares when u can only have 32k per reset is really annoying. And right now, staying just for levels = more shares is a waste of time i guess. (im doing it right now, 3 days and only 90k shares but i had to try it)

Well, you should definitely work on getting the neon sign asap.

Unregistered
11-09-2018, 07:27 AM
My accept mission and reroll mission buttons just disappeared...

Unregistered
11-09-2018, 07:29 AM

Same. Not sure what's going on

Unregistered
11-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Same. Not sure what's going on

Back now though.

KnightMarish
11-09-2018, 09:50 AM

It happens. Just restart the app.

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 04:00 AM
Key just suddenly stopped dropping! I don't know what happened? But after the start of the tournament that happened!

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 04:33 AM
How many levels does the neon sign got? Does it go infinite?

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 05:39 AM
How many levels does the neon sign got? Does it go infinite?

26 Levels, then it maxes out.

Key just suddenly stopped dropping! I don't know what happened? But after the start of the tournament that happened!

Apparently, there's a 'you only get 200 keys max per day'-limit now? Might be that.

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 06:43 AM

Only the image maxes out. I have in on lvl 34 and it still can be upgraded

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 06:59 AM
I can't seem to further the email thread with Mrs.Rider. The timer has counted down but the complete previous threads notification still remains even though I have replied to all emailed and unlocked the image.

Has anyone experience this before?

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 07:39 AM
I can't seem to further the email thread with Mrs.Rider. The timer has counted down but the complete previous threads notification still remains even though I have replied to all emailed and unlocked the image.

Has anyone experience this before?

You probably unlocked the next dialogue with the schoolgirl - they work in tandem.

KnightMarish
11-10-2018, 01:37 PM

Only 200 keys per day.

sa2
11-11-2018, 04:38 AM
So can I get a bit of clarification on the most efficient way to level up? My two girls with the highest multipliers right now are Lisa and Charlotte, followed by Lana and then everyone else is hovering at around 4.5-5.5 or so. Should the girl in the 11th chair be the one with the highest multiplier or the one that I most recently unlocked?

sa2
11-11-2018, 04:40 AM
And if my latest unlock is the one that I should have in the last chair, what's the point of the multipliers?

KnightMarish
11-11-2018, 05:13 AM

This is just plain incorrect. Neon sign goes beyond level 26.

KnightMarish
11-11-2018, 05:15 AM
And if my latest unlock is the one that I should have in the last chair, what's the point of the multipliers?

Multipliers matter for how much income each girl makes, but I'm pretty sure the varying upgrade prices between girls hasnt changed. Some put out more than others for less unless this has been updated. I play it safe and build in such a way that my most recent girl/event girls have the highest/tied for highest multipliers and just use them.

KnightMarish
11-11-2018, 05:17 AM
Actually, just did some research on the FapCeo discord, and it seems the payout is completely based off of seating. Just place your highest multiplier in 11 and you'll be fine :3

Unregistered
11-11-2018, 03:17 PM
I looked at the settings and wonder what the button does that has Chloe's face on it (half pixel half HD) does. And also do you need to refresh the game for the setting to take effect?

Unregistered
11-11-2018, 05:16 PM
So, I got the 3 girls

Does anything happens if you reach 5000 again?

Unregistered
11-11-2018, 06:07 PM
9 is a great number for the amount of Large breasts girls, but I would have expected all of them to have huge bouncy milk sacks considering this is basically a camgirl clicker game... Not anything against flats/A-C cups, but I'm just saying, those things make money, especially camgirling. Alot of bounce lovers on the internet, no lie.

DrunkMonkGar
11-11-2018, 06:30 PM
So, I got the 3 girls

Does anything happens if you reach 5000 again?

I'm about 23 hours from finding out. I'll report once it happens.

Unregistered
11-11-2018, 07:15 PM
I'm about 23 hours from finding out. I'll report once it happens.

Thanks

Guess I'll continue getting 'em on my side, more gems and possible multiplier can't hurt

Guest11
11-11-2018, 09:50 PM
I know it's silly but, is there a way to cheat in this game? Except auto clicker...

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 04:24 AM
Hey guys,

I'm at level 19 and just unlocked all the girls' scenes. Except for the halloween vampire girl which I am not sure, I will be able to get the 5000 stones for in time. There is nothing much to play for now, is it? Been playing for about two weeks, maybe one of the players that have been playing for longer can comment on this - are they adding extra grils from time to time?

qwert
11-12-2018, 08:28 AM
Not sure if anyone already noticed but it looks like Victoria and Ayumi have the exact same stat categorys (small, small, medium). Atleast the wiki says so. That would make those 2 currently the best combo for 11./10. seat, give you got all 3 of their decorations unlocked!

How does one tell if a booster (Hamburger) is active or not? I saw food on the tables but had to restart and since then to food is gone, is that also true for the booster?

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 08:59 AM
Not sure if anyone already mentioned it but it looks like Victoria and Ayumi have the exact same stat categorys (small, small, medium). Atleast the wiki says so. That would make those 2 currently the best combo for 11./10. seat.

How does one tell if a booster (Hamburger) is active or not? I saw food on the tables but had to restart and since then to food is gone, is that also true for the booster?

Yes, the food on table is the booster and it disappears when reset. The best combo girls is depending on the decoration and who boost. Until level 30 my best combo was chloe and lizzie around 160x multiplier, now with the new decoration i bought are dominique judy and sarah with +900x.

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 09:02 AM
just 6 decorations left (1,5M) and no neon sign yet :(. Now is near imposible to upgrade more earning just 30k per reset with no guarantee of neon on next. Game turns boring right now.

KnightMarish
11-12-2018, 01:59 PM
I looked at the settings and wonder what the button does that has Chloe's face on it (half pixel half HD) does. And also do you need to refresh the game for the setting to take effect?

When its colored in, the coins fly upwards when shows are clicked. If off, no coins fly. Off saves ram and deters lag.

And no, no restart of app is required for changes to apply.

KnightMarish
11-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Hey guys,

I'm at level 19 and just unlocked all the girls' scenes. Except for the halloween vampire girl which I am not sure, I will be able to get the 5000 stones for in time. There is nothing much to play for now, is it? Been playing for about two weeks, maybe one of the players that have been playing for longer can comment on this - are they adding extra grils from time to time?

Being able to amass massive Diamonds with Tournaments and prepping for new girl updates, for one.

KnightMarish
11-12-2018, 02:01 PM
Not sure if anyone already noticed but it looks like Victoria and Ayumi have the exact same stat categorys (small, small, medium). Atleast the wiki says so. That would make those 2 currently the best combo for 11./10. seat, give you got all 3 of their decorations unlocked!

If the snacks on the desks are gone, and the boosters expandable clickie mid right has no green ring or partial green ring around it, it's done.

KnightMarish
11-12-2018, 02:02 PM
just 6 decorations left (1,5M) and no neon sign yet :(. Now is near imposible to upgrade more earning just 30k per reset with no guarantee of neon on next. Game turns boring right now.

Thats... some really bad luck.

DrunkMonkGar
11-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,

They've added eight girls since the game launched, plus an extra six conversations between Sara and Mrs Rider, and they've been doing it at a pretty steady clip.

Building up keys, diamonds, multiplier and shares is also a good idea to prepare for new girls. Don't want to have 0 keys when a new girl is released with an extra collectible.

DrunkMonkGar
11-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Nothing happens the fourth time you get 5k stones.

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Nothing happens the fourth time you get 5k stones.

I hope they at least convert the extras to something marginally useful when the event is over

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Was wondering how high the multiplier has to be (general/girls) for getting to 12k lvl in tournament in time.

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 10:18 PM
They've added eight girls since the game launched, plus an extra six conversations between Sara and Mrs Rider, and they've been doing it at a pretty steady clip.

Building up keys, diamonds, multiplier and shares is also a good idea to prepare for new girls. Don't want to have 0 keys when a new girl is released with an extra collectible.

This, for sure. Though it is true that Nutaku need to find a way to make excess items useful. Ive got over 800 of each collectable item, feels like they would have to release another ~10 girls without me gaining any items to go through them.

Would also be nice if they did something with the skill tree, Ive got 112 unspent skill points right now, such a waste!

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Was looking through the max ranks listed on the decoration wikia (just google fap ceo decoration wikia) and a few are clearly wrong.

Has anyone maxed any of the following:

Vase?
Neon sign? - Wikia says 31 for this one, it for sure goes to at least 36
Poster? - Wikia says 58, i know it goes till at least 59
Lamp?
Any of the girl type items? These go to at least 57, wikia says 54/56.

If anyone has maxed them and could let me know it would be appreciate.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 12:33 AM
Ok, now I am at lvl 20 and there is a new girl 'Lorelei the mermaid' who seems to have the same stats as Amber. But she is still grey and I cannot hire her.
Anybody know anything about her?

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 12:36 AM
huh, this Lorelei seems to have the multiplier of any last girl I looked at. Also, it says 'Waiting for the tide.' - So do I have to wait for a specific time (when the tide comes in)? But when is that?

papapapapapa
11-13-2018, 01:13 AM
Who is most valuable to spend the 5k on?
opinions!

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 01:29 AM
Who is most valuable to spend the 5k on?
opinions!

Most valuable? This is only relevant if you have the decorations to boost one of their stats more than the others.

If you cant get all three before the event ends just go with the character model you like the best. Personally I like Witch>Succubus>Vampire, but to each their own.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 01:51 AM
huh, this Lorelei seems to have the multiplier of any last girl I looked at. Also, it says 'Waiting for the tide.' - So do I have to wait for a specific time (when the tide comes in)? But when is that?

Yeah, want to know as well. I decided to try and switch to the beach background instead. Didn't do anything unfortunately.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 06:19 AM
There's no timer or anything and I'm getting really close, so... when exactly does the event actually end? They extended it from 12th to 14th, right? But does that include the 14th, or not?

DrunkMonkGar
11-13-2018, 06:36 AM
The event page on Nutaku has it listed as 6pm central on the 14th, but that page isn't always accurate. Still, that lines up with the daily resets.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 11:00 AM
When I just started, after a few company levels, the secretary would appear naked when clicking on her during private shows.

Then, all of a sudden it stopped. How do you get nude private shows?

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 01:00 PM
When I just started, after a few company levels, the secretary would appear naked when clicking on her during private shows.

Then, all of a sudden it stopped. How do you get nude private shows?

in the options menu (gear icon) you'll see an SFW button at the top

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 05:59 PM
How do you unlock loreiel the mermaid after level 20?

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 06:02 PM
How do you unlock loreiel the mermaid after level 20?

Just gotta wait, its not unlockable for anyone yet. Id imagine sometime soon after the event she will become available.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 10:19 PM
I went to the wiki to try figure it out the best stats deco for the girls(including the 3 from the event) and this is what i figured it out.

to make it simple, i'm using for the stats S(small), M(medium), L(large). The order is feet/boob/height

LLL 4

SMS 3

MMM 2

SSS 2

MLM 2

SSM 2

MSM 2

LLM 1

SLM 1

LML 1

MLS 1

MLL 1

SLS 1

As you can see the LLL is the best followed by the SMS. Hopefully the new girl is going to make it more balanced.

If i did something wrong feel free to correct me.

ps. This is what happens when is late and i'm bored lol

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 10:35 PM
For me it's just, put my favorite girl in the last seat and keep her deco's raised. Even if you do long runs it's not going to help much to have girls in other seats, from what I can tell at least. The only time it might be helpful is at lower levels, even then at most all you'll need is 3 girls for seats 3, 10 and 11. Takes less than 5 mins to hit 5k levels now while just focusing on seat 11 girl. Only times I go over 5 mins are when using up all my speed ups or being unable to get on for a while.~5 mins = 360k ish shares, ~15 mins = 640k ish shares (at my level with my deco's) so quick runs for me are way more important.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 01:25 AM
I went to the wiki to try figure it out the best stats deco for the girls(including the 3 from the event) and this is what i figured it out.

to make it simple, i'm using for the stats S(small), M(medium), L(large). The order is feet/boob/height

As you can see the LLL is the best followed by the SMS. Hopefully the new girl is going to make it more balanced.

If i did something wrong feel free to correct me.

ps. This is what happens when is late and i'm bored lol

Note that LLL combo gives the most girls, but look at it by just the part:
Feet
S 9
M 8
L 6

Height
S 7
M 10
L 6

In both feet and height, L comes in last.
Boobs has L winning.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 02:24 AM
Hi,
at what level will the last two backgrounds be unlocked?

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Note that LLL combo gives the most girls, but look at it by just the part:
Feet
S 9
M 8
L 6

Height
S 7
M 10
L 6

In both feet and height, L comes in last.
Boobs has L winning.

Yes, but the top 3 girls are the ones that matter, to be able to have the top 3 with 3 multipliers you need to go LLL or SMS. Bc how the profits scale, the other ones are almost irrelevant for the most part of the run.

The top girl is by far the biggest generator, but having the next 2 with big multipliers make a big diference.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 06:22 AM
I'm on my last quest from filling the quest bar for a fourth time and the game has started freezing at the load screen again.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 07:27 AM
im at 3.5k/5k on getting the third Halloween girl.... been getting on several times a day and have used around 200 rubies on speeding up the quests..... don't think im going to make it :/

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 10:59 AM
Oh no :/
I had luck and just got the second girl 2h ago

tt1000
11-14-2018, 03:24 PM
Hi,
at what level will the last two backgrounds be unlocked?

If i remember, in the 16M and 29M ish.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 06:21 PM
I just got to 5000 gems and it's not letting me unlock one of the girls for the Halloween event anyone having a similar problem?

Beaverlicker33
11-14-2018, 06:58 PM
I just got to 5000 gems and it's not letting me unlock one of the girls for the Halloween event anyone having a similar problem?

I'm having the same problem

Hornypony
11-14-2018, 07:16 PM
I'm having the same problem

Me too.

This is annoying. Game was down again and now I log on and could collect the last mission and have over 5k and it presents me with an unlock girl button, but nothing happens. The last girl is colored green around the border, but it does not let me unlock her.

Plus, I cannot start the game on the website. Script error. Are these guys testing their game at all?

DrunkMonkGar
11-14-2018, 07:42 PM
The event ended close to three hours ago, that would probably be why you can't summon.

Deathmask
11-14-2018, 08:41 PM

The same thing is happening to me for a while now.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 09:05 PM
The event ended close to three hours ago, that would probably be why you can't summon.

Hopefully they'll allow summoning to happen still - people did get missions completed just as the event ended (like myself) and it would be nice to get the final girl of the event!

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Have you guys timed the initial burst of a run?

I just timed mine, using an auto clicker just to upgrade the girls faster i got a bit over 6k level ups in 1 minute.

After all the multipliers i got from the event i'm curious how far i can get in the tournament.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 12:59 AM
How often does the mega coin come out?

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 01:28 AM
If i remember, in the 16M and 29M ish.

What do you mean 16M?

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 01:46 AM
Can someone tell me the nearly best "build" wich girl should sit in wich table, pls by name and seat

Walter80
11-15-2018, 02:31 AM
Can someone tell me the nearly best "build" wich girl should sit in wich table, pls by name and seat
put your girl with highest multiplier in seat 11 and girl with second highest multiplier in seat 3. if you have no girl multipliers, its not relevant which girl you put in which seat.

tt1000
11-15-2018, 03:52 AM
What do you mean 16M?

my mistake, thought the question was on how many shares to unlock the last two decos.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 04:56 AM
The title says it all. I can select different missions but the button to start it never reapears. I even got a reward for my last mission.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 07:14 AM
The title says it all. I can select different missions but the button to start it never reapears. I even got a reward for my last mission.

same im not sure whats going on

KnightMarish
11-15-2018, 07:39 AM
My god. Join the nutaku discord. I'm done here after this reply. You cant select new missions because the event is and has been over. Also why you cant summon.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 09:38 AM
i think vivian's artwork kinda such, i didnt have time summon the last girl but i think vivian's artwork still the worst one in three event girls.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 09:38 AM
Now the Lorelei character isn´t there anymore - just a glitch or did I miss an opportunity to unlock her?

qwert
11-15-2018, 12:00 PM
Are there any benefits of upgrading the stock market to lvl 6?

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 02:27 PM
Are there any benefits of upgrading the stock market to lvl 6?

No, there are other decorations wich are better to spend shares on.

Hornypony
11-15-2018, 02:54 PM
So. New patch.

It seems they fixed the event. Summon button is there and working again. Of course you cannot gain any more green gems, but it did let me spend my 5k to summon last girl. Might take a reset for the girl to show up.

Finally a "save" button. Well, at least in the dl version I would have presumed, the turn off button would sync before switching off, but I was never sure, so I always waited for a sync.

--

And why are ppl always asking which girls are best? Is it so badly explained ingame? The only difference between girls is their multiplier and this is shown ingame. You can even sort them by multi now. Just save your personal best girl for seat #11 or in other words: hire her last, bc seat order is determinded by hire order. Early to Mid-Game, seat #3 is good as well. But if you can reach sell goal in a minute that does not really matter anymore.

Unregistered
11-15-2018, 03:21 PM
So. New patch.

It seems they fixed the event. Summon button is there and working again. Of course you cannot gain any more green gems, but it did let me spend my 5k to summon last girl. Might take a reset for the girl to show up.

Finally a "save" button. Well, at least in the dl version I would have presumed, the turn off button would sync before switching off, but I was never sure, so I always waited for a sync.

--

And why are ppl always asking which girls are best? Is it so badly explained ingame? The only difference between girls is their multiplier and this is shown ingame. You can even sort them by multi now. Just save your personal best girl for seat #11 or in other words: hire her last, bc seat order is determinded by hire order. Early to Mid-Game, seat #3 is good as well. But if you can reach sell goal in a minute that does not really matter anymore.

Why would seat #3 be relevant? Assuming you fill in order 1-11, shouldnt the 2nd best seat be #10?

DrunkMonkGar
11-15-2018, 04:31 PM
Why would seat #3 be relevant? Assuming you fill in order 1-11, shouldnt the 2nd best seat be #10?

After the Playtime Panties that's true, but up to the point you buy that upgrade seat #3 is hyper-efficient and better than every seat except #11.

DrunkMonkGar
11-17-2018, 06:11 PM
10 diamonds and 5 keys for free today, go get it.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 11:47 PM
Having all girls unlocked and received an sent all mail, there's nothing happeing anymore. I stopped

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Yeah I just finished the tournament and I got the Leviathan's Cock background and the Cementery Gates background I got it from the Halloween event but now they're lock! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Kkandex
11-19-2018, 10:08 AM
So I have a question. I am at the point now where I can level up my highest multiply er girl to level 400 in a few minutes and it seems like it I could easily sell the company in about 10 minutes play, is there any reason not just spam sell like mad to unlock more perks?

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 10:31 AM
Yeah I just finished the tournament and I got the Leviathan's Cock background and the Cementery Gates background I got it from the Halloween event but now they're lock! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Updated: I've lost EVERYTHING! Just sent some of the tickets! All of my boosters and all of my new girls mails! Even all of my gifts to reply the mail!

ally66
11-19-2018, 02:48 PM
So I have a question. I am at the point now where I can level up my highest multiply er girl to level 400 in a few minutes and it seems like it I could easily sell the company in about 10 minutes play, is there any reason not just spam sell like mad to unlock more perks?

Aside from the risk of getting tendinitis in your wrist, no.

You will soon be able to reset within a minute. At which point the game is really begging for a mouse macro, just as it's begging for an auto-clicker before that.

But more shares will quickly become less and less useful - since the price of decoration levels grows exponentially while their efficiency drops. The amount of shares that you get in each reset will grow but not significantly.

You will also get more shares per reset if you grind a little longer, but in terms of pure effectiveness (shares per minute) it is best to reset quickly. But you will likely let the game grind anyway - I doubt anybody will be clicking non-stop all day long (unless they use a macro).

Once you exhaust the growth due to the shares, the only further progress is spending gems on the overall multiplier. Since you get to a new store level at every 5x increase in multiplier, this continues to be a good (and only) way to go further.

The only question is why. There are no new awards for doing so, except the ability to reach higher prize levels in the tournament (up to 12,000).

Walter80
11-20-2018, 04:33 AM
Aside from the risk of getting tendinitis in your wrist, no.

You will soon be able to reset within a minute. At which point the game is really begging for a mouse macro, just as it's begging for an auto-clicker before that.

But more shares will quickly become less and less useful - since the price of decoration levels grows exponentially while their efficiency drops. The amount of shares that you get in each reset will grow but not significantly.

You will also get more shares per reset if you grind a little longer, but in terms of pure effectiveness (shares per minute) it is best to reset quickly. But you will likely let the game grind anyway - I doubt anybody will be clicking non-stop all day long (unless they use a macro).

Once you exhaust the growth due to the shares, the only further progress is spending gems on the overall multiplier. Since you get to a new store level at every 5x increase in multiplier, this continues to be a good (and only) way to go further.

The only question is why. There are no new awards for doing so, except the ability to reach higher prize levels in the tournament (up to 12,000).

You know what also grows exponentially? Money when earned on the stock market :-)

FootFetishCEO
11-20-2018, 08:12 AM
Hello :)

Is there a girl with foot fetish photos in this game?
I thought about Dominique, am I right?

Thanks for reply , and sorry for bad english