PDA

View Full Version : Fap CEO

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

ally66
11-20-2018, 10:31 AM
You know what also grows exponentially? Money when earned on the stock market :-)

It does indeed. But what's the point? It allows you to go higher in one run than you would be able to otherwise. Which is useful when you are early in the game and struggling to get to the reset point.

But why would you want to use it late in the game? To set a record of how far you can go in one run?

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 12:25 PM
But why would you want to use it late in the game? To set a record of how far you can go in one run?

Well, there IS that one achievement for getting a certain amount of cash...

DrunkMonkGar
11-20-2018, 02:23 PM
Hello :)

Is there a girl with foot fetish photos in this game?
I thought about Dominique, am I right?

Thanks for reply , and sorry for bad english

Victoria has a foot-dom picture. I don't think anyone else uses their feet, but Dominique does show them off.

Walter80
11-20-2018, 02:47 PM
zes, for example.
And there is also more shares

FootFetishCEO
11-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Victoria has a foot-dom picture. I don't think anyone else uses their feet, but Dominique does show them off.

Thanks you!
Unfortunately, I started the game after the event so i'll wait new girls :D

ally66
11-20-2018, 10:56 PM
Yes there is - 10.00e99. It's still way too far for me - I will probably have to play the stock market for many days to get there.

Walter80
11-21-2018, 12:57 AM
Yes there is - 10.00e99. It's still way too far for me - I will probably have to play the stock market for many days to get there.

Probably true. How many stocks do you make per week?

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 07:30 PM
I don't really get how the new black friday event works - yet. Is it preferable to collect some tickets and click for 'higher click power' or should one use them as soon as possible or... how to best go about this?

It's a real shame that the new outfits are all locked behind a paywall. I can understand why - the game being free and all -, but I'd prefer if you could actually win them somehow and spending rubys would just be a shortcut. Something like "reach company level 50 to unlock Ambers outfit" or "get the neon sign to level 20", stuff like that. Maybe they'll dish them out as tournament rewards later on?

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 08:42 PM
So far I haven't found any benefit to using a bunch of tickets at once, other than just having to do the minigame less.

I did find that if you disconnect for any reason (internet has a hiccup, their server is updating, ANY reason) you lose the tickets you spent and any of the clicks you got in that section. I lost 9 tickets just now from that.

DrunkMonkGar
11-22-2018, 08:46 PM
You get 30 seconds either way, your clicks are just worth however many tickets you spent. I plan to save up a lot of tickets to save my wrist and keyboard, but spending as you get them is just as viable.

I agree about the costumes. They also cost way too much for what they are.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 10:47 PM
Is there a way to get tickets besides spending rubies?

BMLlednar
11-22-2018, 10:54 PM
The costumes definitely seem massively overpriced. They could be 50 gems ($5) and still be a questionable purchase. 300 gems would be $30 worth of nutaku gold for a single costume, which is almost comical in its absurdity.

DrunkMonkGar
11-23-2018, 12:19 AM
Is there a way to get tickets besides spending rubies?

There is a big, pulsing chest on the main screen you can click-spam for 2 tickets an hour, plus a random collectible.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 12:57 AM
Someone knows a good free Autoclicker for this event which is easy to config and use?

I want to collect as much tickets and the use the clicker then but most "good ones" i found don't work as promised.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 03:09 AM
Someone knows a good free Autoclicker for this event which is easy to config and use?

In my experience, this one's a good choice: [no links, apparrently]
Google 'speed autoclicker', site should be fabi.me - it's a solid one, I think.

The costumes definitely seem massively overpriced. They could be 50 gems ($5) and still be a questionable purchase. 300 gems would be $30 worth of nutaku gold for a single costume, which is almost comical in its absurdity.

I agree, buuut. (Always with the butts.) Since they give rubies generously with daily login bonus and events like the halloween one, it actually isn't hard to save some up. At least in my experience. Doesn't mean that 30 bucks isn't a f***ed up relation, though.

I think they might attempt - with the costumes and maybe stuff that's still coming - to bleed out those resources they give. Ingame money obviously isn't a problem, but collectibles, rubies and shares are. For the first one, their solution was "we'll add new ones with new girls", which isn't the best way to go about it, but hey. For the last one, it was adding nine new decorations which cannot be maxed. These costumes seem to be a way to lower the overall ruby count?

If I'm right, though, I'd be more interested in a reasonable way to use those skill points I got lying around.

I think they're just trying to 'correct' their generous economy. (Hopefully, they don't overdo it and turn this thing into just another cash grab.)

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 04:32 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;132698]In my experience, this one's a good choice: [no links, apparrently]
Google 'speed autoclicker', site should be fabi.me - it's a solid one, I think.

what is your setting with this clicker? And does the game record 100 clicks in just 1 click ??

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 04:43 AM
what is your setting with this clicker? And does the game record 100 clicks in just 1 click ??

10,00 Clicks per second, randomized to throw auto-clicker-tracking off. And I don't think so. I'd say 10/s is around what it's capable of registering.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 05:53 AM
If you only use one ticket at a time, you have more chances to get a free ticket for tapping ~0.1% chance it seems.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Not sure what the best approach for the Black Friday girl is. I tried 1 ticket on her and only got 170. Tried 4 and managed to get 700. Is it meant to get the more exponential the more tickets you have, because it doesn't, I don't see how you'd be able to get past the first level.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 11:20 AM
10,00 Clicks per second, randomized to throw auto-clicker-tracking off. And I don't think so. I'd say 10/s is around what it's capable of registering.

If any of these games think all their players are destroying their wrists to click, they're insane. If they really want to combat autoclickers, they can institute a per second maximum clicks, then balance their game around that.

Franka
11-23-2018, 02:35 PM
I use OP Auto Clicker. It's simple to use. Set it to 15 mS, the game registers ~10 mS as "suspicious activity" and kicks you out of the game.

I got about 19,000 points from 26 tickets from black chests, easily clearing the first step. At this rate, I'll have the girl in a couple of days.

Those costumes? Not happening at 300 rubies. No way.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 03:56 PM
I use OP Auto Clicker. It's simple to use. Set it to 15 mS, the game registers ~10 mS as "suspicious activity" and kicks you out of the game.

15 mS = ~66 clicks per second

I'm with SpeedAutoClicker in FapCEO DL got "suspicious activity" on 27 click per second. What's your secret?

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 07:59 PM
What are those outfits someone talked about it a few posts ago? I cant find anything related to new outfit in the game.

Unregistered
11-23-2018, 08:26 PM
What are those outfits someone talked about it a few posts ago? I cant find anything related to new outfit in the game.

Check "hire menu"

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 01:35 AM
Thanks !

I missed the small arrows.

Indeed the price is crazy. 30 or 50 ruby would be OK, 300 is just too much.

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 02:47 AM
You know what would be 'hilarious', come to think about it? If you payed 300 rubies and get the outfit... once. For that one, particular run. Resetting company, getting shares, hiring the girl anew and... well, you want her outfit? 300 rubies please - again!
Can anyone please debunk that theory?

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 03:43 AM
You know what would be 'hilarious', come to think about it? If you payed 300 rubies and get the outfit... once. For that one, particular run. Resetting company, getting shares, hiring the girl anew and... well, you want her outfit? 300 rubies please - again!
Can anyone please debunk that theory?

All unlocked content (photos, emails, outfits) will stay with you forever

[22-11-2018] Black Friday Event + Outfits
Black Friday Event just hit! Ends on 4th of December! Help Kelly achieve orgasm and unlock her in the hire menu! You can use Black Friday tickets to gain more clicking power. Keep an eye out for them when you open black chests! And, since everything's on sale, the girls have their eyes on some kinky new outfits. See if you can collect all of them! Make sure to check them out in the Hire menu! All unlocked content (photos, emails, outfits) will stay with you forever!

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 04:05 AM
Strange. I never got one of these 'suspicious activities'-thingies. Maybe because I'm playing the browser-version? Hey, reminds me - if I download the other version now, the progress from the browser version doesn't carry over, does it?

I just did a test run to see how many clicks per second actually register. 2 tickets, 30 seconds, clicker set to 1,000 clicks per second - just to be save. Would've been hilarious if the game actually took those 1,000/s. Instead, it clocked out at ~57/s. Still - with that in mind, filling up that bar becomes somewhat easy...

Azraeth
11-24-2018, 05:53 AM
The progress carries.

You log in the downloaded version to your Nutaku account, so it's the same.

Though, you don't have as much lag on this version, it's almost impossible to use an auto-clicker.

Heck, my version "detects" if I have more than 10 click/s or so, making it utterly useless...

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 07:55 AM
That's odd. I'm using an AHK clicker script on the DL version that seems to average around 14 clicks per second, and had no trouble.

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 10:06 AM
So I lost 5 goddamn tickets because of this

You see, on mobile, multiple fingers works to tap the girls and the coin usually, you get a slight increase

But on this event? Trying this I got the "Account activity" page that didn't even load!

What load of BS, test your crap, this shouldn't have passed QA if I did it first try

Franka
11-24-2018, 11:55 AM
15 mS = ~66 clicks per second

I'm with SpeedAutoClicker in FapCEO DL got "suspicious activity" on 27 click per second. What's your secret?

I guess that interval isn't very precise (or the game sucks at registering clicks). Doing some calculation, it looks more like ~25 clicks per second.

Doctorwhoa
11-24-2018, 12:56 PM
Not using an auto-clicker I'm at just below 5300. Its going to be a long run. The tournament will help somewhat.

BMLlednar
11-24-2018, 01:59 PM
On the topic of autoclickers, I use one but keep it at a rate that I could replicate myself, I just don't want to damage my mouse and wrist doing so. Clicker Heroes handled it well I thought: you can spend gems on permanent in-game autoclickers that you can freely position as you like. You can spread them around to click multiple things for you, or pile them up to click one spot more quickly.

Unregistered
11-24-2018, 07:01 PM
I am playing the browser version and I can't find any outfits to buy in any screen I go into. Where is this "hire" menu? I have started new levels of the company, when I hire new employees and I don't see anything. Can anyone tell me how to get into this menu to see and buy the outfits?

Franka
11-25-2018, 04:20 AM
Well, got the new girl(s) today. Wonder what I should do with the rest of the tickets I'll get from this event... Would be nice if the costumes could be unlocked with tickets/raising the bar above 60K.

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 05:08 PM
I'm using "Free mouse auto clicker 3.8.5" and I can set my clicks to 5/100 S and my game is alright with that. If I drop down to 4/100 S then it kicks me out. It's definitely not the best auto clicker, but it's probably the easiest I've ever seen. It just helped me get about 3840 clicks with 8 tickets.

Doctorwhoa
11-25-2018, 05:11 PM
I am at the first level, 15000 for the contest. If I claim that do I go back to zero and have to start pursuit of the girls again?

Doctorwhoa
11-25-2018, 05:13 PM
I'm using "Free mouse auto clicker 3.8.5" and I can set my clicks to 5/100 S and my game is alright with that. If I drop down to 4/100 S then it kicks me out. It's definitely not the best auto clicker, but it's probably the easiest I've ever seen. It just helped me get about 3840 clicks with 8 tickets.

Without an auto-clicker I can do about 150 clicks in the 30 seconds allotted. This is going to be a long contest. My method I use doesn't bother my wrist.

DrunkMonkGar
11-25-2018, 05:30 PM
I am at the first level, 15000 for the contest. If I claim that do I go back to zero and have to start pursuit of the girls again?
It's cumulative, go ahead and redeem it, it'll keep your place.

Without an auto-clicker I can do about 150 clicks in the 30 seconds allotted. This is going to be a long contest. My method I use doesn't bother my wrist.
I get in the 400's using mouse keys, you may want to try that.

Franka
11-26-2018, 04:20 AM
Oh, in case it matters to anyone, new girl Kelly's measurements are medium/medium/medium.

Unregistered
11-26-2018, 05:19 AM
Anyone else who already got Kelly getting stuck on 6/7 of her first chat chain or is it just me?

Unregistered
11-26-2018, 11:19 AM
Anyone else who already got Kelly getting stuck on 6/7 of her first chat chain or is it just me?

nope, completed her story today

Unregistered
11-26-2018, 08:34 PM
What about twins?
Is that Kelly and her noname twin or someone else?

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 07:47 AM

I'm also stuck, but i'm at 4/7 of her first chain, hope they fix this soon. i sent a message to the mods from nutaku.net

Franka
11-27-2018, 12:42 PM
What about twins?
Is that Kelly and her noname twin or someone else?

They're Kelly and Grace. They made a funny.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 03:00 PM
So to the people who have won Kelly, how many tickets did it take? Did you use all of them at once or did you do it one at a time? I've got 73 so far, do I need alot more? Thanks to any replies.

Doctorwhoa
11-27-2018, 04:58 PM
I see no way to get these girls. Tomorrow is the halfway point and I'm not even a third of the way there. This is with the extra cards won in the tournament and an extra 10 I bought using rubies I'm nowhere close. Without cheating and using auto clicker or paying a bunch out of pocket for extra tickets its impossible.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 05:00 PM
Honestly you can use it.. You might not unluck it full but you will unlock atleast 3/4.. For which you get a lot of gems and them you can buy more tickets... I have used aroud 40-50 tickets to get to 45000 and then spent 300 gems for 40 tickets and got to like 80k Lol.. I did however use autoclicker

Doctorwhoa
11-27-2018, 05:05 PM
So to the people who have won Kelly, how many tickets did it take? Did you use all of them at once or did you do it one at a time? I've got 73 so far, do I need alot more? Thanks to any replies.

I haven't won but there is no advantage to saving the cards up. 1 card equals one click, 2 cards 2 clicks etc. There is the possibility with each time you do it that you win extra cards so doing them all together would give you less chance of getting those extras. I calculate that without an auto-clicker it will take 150-200 tickets based upon how well you can click. Those who already have the girls either bought tons of extra tickets or are using auto-clicker.

Hanaji
11-27-2018, 05:09 PM
I see no way to get these girls. Tomorrow is the halfway point and I'm not even a third of the way there. This is with the extra cards won in the tournament and an extra 10 I bought using rubies I'm nowhere close. Without cheating and using auto clicker or paying a bunch out of pocket for extra tickets its impossible.
You get 2 tickets per hour dude.. You can eazily get like 30 a day.. +tourneys.. And the events last for like what 11 days? Thats 300 tickets.. Waaay more than enough to make it work.. + you get 50,100,200 gems for rewards (+ tourney gem rewards) which you can use to buy even more tickets.. Honestly this is the easiest event ever..

DrunkMonkGar
11-27-2018, 05:34 PM
I haven't won but there is no advantage to saving the cards up. 1 card equals one click, 2 cards 2 clicks etc. There is the possibility with each time you do it that you win extra cards so doing them all together would give you less chance of getting those extras. I calculate that without an auto-clicker it will take 150-200 tickets based upon how well you can click. Those who already have the girls either bought tons of extra tickets or are using auto-clicker.

I got them yesterday dude. Just turn on mouse keys in the Windows control panel and jam on the 5&+ keys on your numpad. I got 400+ clicks for the 30 second period.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 12:04 PM
took me 36 tickets to unlock Kelly / Grace ... now i have 130 tickets left
has anyone sell decoration and how much shares do you get back
what is this Megacoin
thanks

Azraeth
11-28-2018, 02:56 PM
36 tickets only?
For the whole 60 000 clicks?

That's over 1666 clicks a second...
You sure? :p

You can "try" to sell a decoration, as a confirmation pop up will show before you can do it;
I believe it sells for as much you bought your last one.

The megacoin is, well, a big pink coin that appear at the center of the screen once you took the skill, and can be clicked for money.
It dosn't give that much more than clicking on a showtime for the whole pack of girls though I find, at least, at high level/multiplicative power.
It has a trophee attached to it for clicking it quite a bit though. So there's that.

Azraeth
11-28-2018, 03:02 PM
Or not.
As I forgot how to math.

It's about 55 clicks/s.
Which is still more than twice as much what I found the game can handle before throwing you out for "suspect activity" anyway.

I guess in my case it took me about 100/120 tickets, which the limit of what I could handle...

ally66
11-28-2018, 06:13 PM
Selling decorations definitely does not make sense late in the game (when you are at the point where you can reset quickly, and can farm for more shares and buy all decorations). It maybe might be useful in early game - if you get the wrong decorations and cannot afford the right one. But I am not sure about that either.

Megacoin becomes a nuisance at higher levels - for manual clicking and especially for auto-clickers/mouse macros for shares farming. So much so, that spent 25 rubies to reset my skill tree, and bought everything again except for the Megacoin.

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 12:42 AM
So i cicked on my daily reward for the 14th day then nothing happened anyone know what i should do

Azraeth
11-29-2018, 02:06 AM
7th and 14th day are "bundles" which contains if I'm not wrong a few things like keys, (maybe gems) and timeskips.
They don't show like the other rewards as you get only one thing, but you did get it, you just maybe didn't get track of what you had before.

Megacoin is a double-edged sword at high level, yes.
It's a pain when it shows up when you don't want it to; but also, if it cmes at the right time (for exemple, if a showtime dosn't come when you need it), you can also use it as a "second chance" to speed up your run.

But I start to get bored of doing quick runs, it's fast, but really, really repetitive and boring.
And at my point, I need 800 000+ shares to next decoration; or still a lot to upgrade what I currently have...
And well.... I can "only" go for a ~35 000 share run in a couple of minutes; as I don't have the neon sign (bad luck....)

But hey... The neon sign is only +20% share at max level anyway, so not so big loss, I guess...

Franka
11-29-2018, 02:29 AM

It took 80-90 tickets with an auto clicker. I ended up doing it 10 tickets at a time, in case of disconnects, but the perfect way is one at a time, since you can get bonus drops while clicking.

I have another 142 tickets squared away that I need to click through at some point.

DrunkMonkGar
11-29-2018, 03:10 AM
But hey... The neon sign is only +20% share at max level anyway, so not so big loss, I guess...

Eh, unless I'm reading this wrong you've got the neon sign badly confused. It starts at +20%, I've got it at +580% and can still level it.

Azraeth
11-29-2018, 05:12 AM
Welp.

Then I'm just terribly unlucky, and not having it now that I need it the most is bad luck indeed.
800 000k share without it sure is hard to come by, and,
selling decoration would cost me an insane and unfair amount of gems, while not being even sure I could get the neon then.

Guess I'll just have to continue like this...

DrunkMonkGar
11-29-2018, 06:12 AM
Yeah, it sucks real bad getting it late. It was my 11th decoration, took a lot of grinding to get it.

Azraeth
11-29-2018, 08:09 AM

I have 17 of them...
And I tried and wasted all my gems to reset/sell a few (I believe 5 or 6 times? So more than 500 gems) to try to get it. But nope.

So yeah.
11 dosn't sounds so bad. :p

I'll see if I finally get lucky in 1 460 000 shares then...
That's a lot of runs in front of me...

Walter80
11-29-2018, 09:52 AM
Welp.

Then I'm just terribly unlucky, and not having it now that I need it the most is bad luck indeed.
800 000k share without it sure is hard to come by, and,
selling decoration would cost me an insane and unfair amount of gems, while not being even sure I could get the neon then.

Guess I'll just have to continue like this...

then just dont sell at 5000, but instead put a few days into stocks.

Azraeth
11-29-2018, 10:36 AM
then just dont sell at 5000, but instead put a few days into stocks.

Not worth it.

If you can do 35 000 shares in what. 3 minutes top? It's not worth then going for a few days of play time to try to reach what, 60 000 maybe?
It's too long and too hard to try to break the walls at some point, and definitly not worth it.
I try to go for a few days of run, to try that, and that was what I would do in less than 10 minutes of quick runs.

So yeah.

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Wait, what?
Megacoin is a tiny golden thingy in the middle of the screen now? And private shows respawn immediately? What? O_o

BMLlednar
11-29-2018, 02:45 PM
Oh hey, you can use the time skips in multiples now. That makes the 1 hour skips significantly less useless, so that's nice.

Walter80
11-30-2018, 03:30 AM
Not worth it.

If you can do 35 000 shares in what. 3 minutes top? It's not worth then going for a few days of play time to try to reach what, 60 000 maybe?
It's too long and too hard to try to break the walls at some point, and definitly not worth it.
I try to go for a few days of run, to try that, and that was what I would do in less than 10 minutes of quick runs.

So yeah.

So, how many shares do you make a week?

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 03:32 AM
Whats the point of the $30 costumes? If you're online, odds are you're auto clicking which makes them naked anyway so you don't see the costume.

Azraeth
11-30-2018, 03:42 AM
So, how many shares do you make a week?

Don't know.
I don't play THAT much; as like I said it's just rerolls anyway.

Plus I just started playing again recently, missed passed/first event, and just got this one.
Let's say I played one week since I got back; I was like.... lvl 15? Didn't have more than 3 or 4 decorations, everything low level and all.

Now I'm almost lvl 200, I can do a 35 000 share reset in less than 3 minutes.
So you can do the maths, it's just I can't just do quick resets all day, it's boring, and it hurts.

I'll reach my next decoration (1 400 000 shares) today, and see if I'm finally lucky, and get this neon...
If not, not sure if I will have any courage left to get the next one.

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 04:03 AM
So it looks like Grace the twin is unlocked as a costume for kelly once you complete a few of her email chains. Neat.

Walter80
11-30-2018, 04:29 AM
Don't know.
I don't play THAT much; as like I said it's just rerolls anyway.

Plus I just started playing again recently, missed passed/first event, and just got this one.
Let's say I played one week since I got back; I was like.... lvl 15? Didn't have more than 3 or 4 decorations, everything low level and all.

Now I'm almost lvl 200, I can do a 35 000 share reset in less than 3 minutes.
So you can do the maths, it's just I can't just do quick resets all day, it's boring, and it hurts.

I'll reach my next decoration (1 400 000 shares) today, and see if I'm finally lucky, and get this neon...
If not, not sure if I will have any courage left to get the next one.
200*35 000 = 7 000 000 = 7*10^6 or 7e6. So in order to get, lets say 10e9 shares, you would have to play for ~1428 weeks or, ~27 and a half years. Right?
Well, thats the amount of shares I get (without doubling for 10 gems) if I sell. You can tell for your self whether I sold 200 times a week for the last 30 years or not.

...Just saying, because of "no time for stocks"...

And no, before some one asks, this is not per week. took a bit longer

Azraeth
11-30-2018, 04:45 AM
I'm not sure about your calculations.
But yeah. 1 billion shares is definitly out of my reach.

And...
I do guess two things :
1 - You "probably" do use stock markets to reach amount of money you can't get naturally. Right? Meaning staying focused on the game, using the trade market every few minutes (or half hours for the higher level), and get a good trade too.... Am I right?
2 - You probably ALSO have the neon sign, that I still don't. And wasted yet again all my shares to get one more useless decorations. With my luck, I'll get it as LAST decoration. For sure.

So...
Even with that, with the lack of this neon, even if I play with trade market, I'm afraid it will take days; even weeks to reach enough level ups to get a reset worth 2 600 000 (or whatever is my next decoration price) shares anyway. Probably at the very least longer that what I need instead of doing quick runs.
I might be wrong, I might just try it anyway if you can confirm me those two above points though.

Because well. I'm getting bored. Still no neon, just don't want to do the 50+ runs to get enough for next decoration, that with my luck, WON'T be neon anyway. :p

Walter80
11-30-2018, 06:38 AM
I'm not sure about your calculations.
But yeah. 1 billion shares is definitly out of my reach.

actually, i was talking about 10 Billions :-)

And...
I do guess two things :
1 - You "probably" do use stock markets to reach amount of money you can't get naturally. Right? Meaning staying focused on the game, using the trade market every few minutes (or half hours for the higher level), and get a good trade too.... Am I right?

Yes, sure, in order to achive that, I use the stock market. I work at an PC, so I am able to glance on the tab once in a while, and if its a nice deal, I click Sell, or buy... I am NOT activly playing the game besides that (and starting a tournament on SAT, which requires a bit playing to get it started)

2 - You probably ALSO have the neon sign, that I still don't. And wasted yet again all my shares to get one more useless decorations. With my luck, I'll get it as LAST decoration. For sure.

the sign doesnt matter that much. I just checked, it is on lvl16, which gives +3.2 shares. That means, without it is would probably get 2-3 billions instead of ten. However, If I buy a few thousand more levels for my girls, it probably makes much more diference.

So...
Even with that, with the lack of this neon, even if I play with trade market, I'm afraid it will take days; even weeks to reach enough level ups to get a reset worth 2 600 000 (or whatever is my next decoration price) shares anyway. Probably at the very least longer that what I need instead of doing quick runs.
I might be wrong, I might just try it anyway if you can confirm me those two above points though.

Because well. I'm getting bored. Still no neon, just don't want to do the 50+ runs to get enough for next decoration, that with my luck, WON'T be neon anyway. :p

because of that (you do not want to do 50 runs, or whatever it takes, maybe another 100 for the next), i suggested, maybe try stocks in one long run instead of fast short runs.

The point is, stockmarked seems to be slow, but it grows exponentially, while not using the stockmarket you only get linear growth. Unfortunately the prices of the decorations are also growing exponentially, but with stocs at least you can keep up. without, its a neverending grind with less and less deco updates...

Azraeth
11-30-2018, 06:50 AM
actually, i was talking about 10 Billions :-)

Yes, sure, in order to achive that, I use the stock market. I work at an PC, so I am able to glance on the tab once in a while, and if its a nice deal, I click Sell, or buy... I am NOT activly playing the game besides that (and starting a tournament on SAT, which requires a bit playing to get it started)

the sign doesnt matter that much. I just checked, it is on lvl16, which gives +3.2 shares. That means, without it is would probably get 2-3 billions instead of ten. However, If I buy a few thousand more levels for my girls, it probably makes much more diference.

because of that (you do not want to do 50 runs, or whatever it takes, maybe another 100 for the next), i suggested, maybe try stocks in one long run instead of fast short runs.

The point is, stockmarked seems to be slow, but it grows exponentially, while not using the stockmarket you only get linear growth. Unfortunately the prices of the decorations are also growing exponentially, but with stocs at least you can keep up. without, its a neverending grind with less and less deco updates...

Well...

It's right but...

Let's see; it's DEFINITLY easier that way. Just a couple of clicks here and there after all.
BUT. It's slower too.
I mean, of course you make more in the end, but...
10 Billions.... Did you even spend all of them yet? :p

I guess though you're right, again, and I lose nothing to try it, at least untill I want to do something else, or untill next event.
I'll just do a couple more quick runs to boost my other decoration a little, and get ready for tomorrow tournament, and try to aim for a decent reward tier.
There is no stock here, so you gotta play the good ol' way, and free stuff is free stuff, gotta catch it while you can !

(especially after I lost all my gems trying to reset those damned decoration, I need to get more now)

Thanks for the tips anyway !
Guess you probably aim for lvl 3 stock when avaible, and gets whatever avaiable when it's on timer then?
And.... I always wondered as I never took it, is it worth it taking the speed increase for stock market? (if you did)

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 10:57 AM
Currently have 22 out of 23 decorations, the only one I'm missing is the medium cup size one. Managed to max out all the decorations that go up to 26, but I still have a bunch that havn't maxed, like girl feet/cup size/height, shares, starting money, prestige, company multiplier. Some of them have gotten up to level 50 but still not hit the max. Was wondering if anyone knows what the actual max is?

I have to say though to the guy previously in the thread, you really do want the neon sign. Currently I've managed to reach a point where I can do a reset run and get about 370,000 shares every 3 minutes. Got the shares multiplier at level 31, and it wants 1.86M to level up to level 32.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 08:34 AM
So, we unlock the diamond stock trade on level 5, but we can still buy a level 6 upgrade for the stock market

anyone knows what it does?

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 08:54 AM
So, we unlock the diamond stock trade on level 5, but we can still buy a level 6 upgrade for the stock market

anyone knows what it does?

Did that aaaages ago. It does... nothing. ^^;

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 10:13 AM
Hello, I am currently at level 46 and always selling the company when I have 1.40M shares (using the double gem), is it advisable to add more shares before selling or is this good?

Thanks, and sorry for the bad english :P

ally66
12-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Hello, I am currently at level 46 and always selling the company when I have 1.40M shares (using the double gem), is it advisable to add more shares before selling or is this good?

Actually, the opposite is better - reset as soon as you can. You will get fewer shares, but you will be able to do many resets in the time it took you to do just one for 1.4M shares, so you will gain more shares. This assumes that you are willing to sit at your computer and keep pressing buttons. If you plan to step away then it obviously makes sense to let the game grind in the meantime.

And spending gems on double shares is a terrible waste. You can get as many shares as you want by keeping resetting (they soon become fairly useless anyway since the decorations grow exponentially in price - right now mine are over 100M for another level). Save your gems and spend them on the multiplier in the shop.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 04:14 PM
Actually, the opposite is better - reset as soon as you can. You will get fewer shares, but you will be able to do many resets in the time it took you to do just one for 1.4M shares, so you will gain more shares. This assumes that you are willing to sit at your computer and keep pressing buttons. If you plan to step away then it obviously makes sense to let the game grind in the meantime.

And spending gems on double shares is a terrible waste. You can get as many shares as you want by keeping resetting (they soon become fairly useless anyway since the decorations grow exponentially in price - right now mine are over 100M for another level). Save your gems and spend them on the multiplier in the shop.

Really ... it's a bit difficult to spend my gems with the multiplier in the shop ... I'll follow this tip, thanks

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Hamburger booster ... What does it do?

Thanks

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Hamburger booster ... What does it do?

Thanks

That's what it says when you click on it:
"Boost your company profits for x2 multiplier".
Which is exactly what it does. It works for a limited time.

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Got my last decoration today - the lamp. What does it do, though? "Increase the prestige percentage multiplier. This applies to your overall company profits." So... does it give more cash? If so, does it just stack with the vase that gives an overall profit bonus?

And I'm interested to hear opinions. I'm going to spend some shares on... something. Dunno on what, yet. The neon sign for more shares seems about right, but the costs increase fast. I'm at 750.000 right now. Instead, I could increase some of those multiplier-for-girls-with-X-decorations. Or the vase. Or that new lamp one, depending on what exactly it does.

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 12:33 AM
Got my last decoration today - the lamp. What does it do, though? "Increase the prestige percentage multiplier. This applies to your overall company profits." So... does it give more cash? If so, does it just stack with the vase that gives an overall profit bonus?

And I'm interested to hear opinions. I'm going to spend some shares on... something. Dunno on what, yet. The neon sign for more shares seems about right, but the costs increase fast. I'm at 750.000 right now. Instead, I could increase some of those multiplier-for-girls-with-X-decorations. Or the vase. Or that new lamp one, depending on what exactly it does.

The prestige percentage multiplier is the gold/yellow in the top left of the decorations screen with the crown icon. The number in parentheses is a multiplier that increases profits. The more prestige you have the higher the multiplier. The lamp deco increases that percentage multiplier and as a result your overall profit. Not quite sure how the lamp and vase stack with each other, or with the multiplier found in the shop but imo the lamp and vase aren't really that significant late game. For example I'm getting x4.69k from the girl multipliers(level 60), compared to the x9.4 I'm getting from the vase(level 47). The girl profit multiplier decos are the way to go imo. Once I started investing in those I noticed a significant increase in profit. What I did was get my neon sign to the point where it was costing way to much to upgrade and then started upgrading the others.

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 12:51 AM
Some of them have gotten up to level 50 but still not hit the max. Was wondering if anyone knows what the actual max is?

According to this wikia a lot of things cap at level 101 which is crazy.

fapceo.wikia .com/wiki/Upgrade_Order

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Well I think it's well worth to take your company past 5k lvl. Since now I can easily in 5 minutes get 12k lvl with double shares that's around 10 mill for run. Which still is nothing when u get your decos past lvl 70. So the more you make, much much more u need to spend.

BMLlednar
12-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Huh, outfits still seem to be available even with the event over. Assuming that they're ACTUALLY available and not just still there because the UI hasn't been updated yet (like the Black Friday logo currently and the Halloween event for a while), that means I might eventually actually get them once I've bought multipliers enough to get the highest tier in tournaments consistently and gems start piling up. 300 of them is still absolutely ridiculous though.

Hanaj
12-08-2018, 11:32 AM
How to progress the story with Amber? The last thing is locked and there is no timer when it will unlock

BMLlednar
12-09-2018, 12:42 PM
How to progress the story with Amber? The last thing is locked and there is no timer when it will unlock

It says "coming soon" for me (well..."cumming soon" because obvious pun), so presumably it will be unlocked in a future update.

FootFetishCEO
12-10-2018, 02:42 AM
Hi,

It says "coming soon" for me (well..."cumming soon" because obvious pun), so presumably it will be unlocked in a future update.

Maybe a Christmas event or something :D

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 03:55 AM

How? I'm level 75 and I only get like 700k per reset with gems. My sign is level 25.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 09:42 AM
How? I'm level 75 and I only get like 700k per reset with gems. My sign is level 25.

Maybe it´s because of the floor lamp and the ceramic vase, do you have them?

In my case I´m level 27. Sign at level 26, lamp at 41 and vase at 32, and when reaching 5k levels i get around 400k shares per reset with gems, i usually wait more before reset cause i don´t mind it but... i don´t get that much shares.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 09:43 AM

Hmm, maybe because you are wasting your gems on double shares, instead of getting a multiplier.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 12:45 PM

How many levels do you have when you are selling? A level 25 sign is a x5 multiplier to your shares. Assuming you two are selling at a similar level then their sign is around level 50 for a x10 multiplier instead of a x5. Though that probably isn't the case as my sign is only level 44 and I'm level 195, so I doubt a level 46 has a level 50. If your signs are a similar level then the they would be selling with around twice the levels you are. Most likely you just don't have as many levels when you sell your company as them. They probably have a higher overall multiplier as well. So they are able level up their girls faster and as a result get shares faster.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 07:29 AM
Hmm, maybe because you are wasting your gems on double shares, instead of getting a multiplier.

How important is the multiplier tho. From 50x to 232x, I didn't see a difference tbh.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 07:31 AM
How many levels do you have when you are selling? A level 25 sign is a x5 multiplier to your shares. Assuming you two are selling at a similar level then their sign is around level 50 for a x10 multiplier instead of a x5. Though that probably isn't the case as my sign is only level 44 and I'm level 195, so I doubt a level 46 has a level 50. If your signs are a similar level then the they would be selling with around twice the levels you are. Most likely you just don't have as many levels when you sell your company as them. They probably have a higher overall multiplier as well. So they are able level up their girls faster and as a result get shares faster.

I have a 232x multplier and 936.2K prestige multplier and I'm resetting at like 7-8k levels. That's usually when it starts to slow down dramatically. My highest girl multiplier is like 112x

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Maybe it´s because of the floor lamp and the ceramic vase, do you have them?

In my case I´m level 27. Sign at level 26, lamp at 41 and vase at 32, and when reaching 5k levels i get around 400k shares per reset with gems, i usually wait more before reset cause i don´t mind it but... i don´t get that much shares.

That's the same for me. My levels are similar. Though I'm not sure what I'm missing for lower levels to be getting so much more than me.

BMLlednar
12-12-2018, 10:28 AM
How important is the multiplier tho. From 50x to 232x, I didn't see a difference tbh.

Extremely important ever since they added the leveling system to them. Get a high enough multiplier and all future multipliers become lager. I never spend gems on anything else, so I'm at multiplier level 8 with an x1.2m multiplier, and the 300 gem purchase gets me an additional x781.5k multiplier.

Walter80
12-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Extremely important ever since they added the leveling system to them. Get a high enough multiplier and all future multipliers become lager. I never spend gems on anything else, so I'm at multiplier level 8 with an x1.2m multiplier, and the 300 gem purchase gets me an additional x781.5k multiplier.

Thanks for sharing your figures. May I ask in how many shares this results per run? And when do you sell? And how many shares does that make per week?

BMLlednar
12-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Thanks for sharing your figures. May I ask in how many shares this results per run? And when do you sell? And how many shares does that make per week?

Unfortunately I'm not really in a good spot for that right now. I'm trying to use the stock market to go for a really long run to knock out the last money achievement, so I'm not sure what I could be doing if I played to maximize shares.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 10:46 AM
Unfortunately I'm not really in a good spot for that right now. I'm trying to use the stock market to go for a really long run to knock out the last money achievement, so I'm not sure what I could be doing if I played to maximize shares.
that is what i am doing as well (but already got the "Motherload" a few weeks ago), I was wondering whether i should stop or go on for a while. For that was looking for some comparison values shares/run.

...Just figured out that there are no more Upgrades after the final fisting (but girl income is long meaningless at this point anyway)

Walter80
12-12-2018, 10:50 AM
"Motherlode" :-)

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 12:04 PM
I have a 232x multplier and 936.2K prestige multplier and I'm resetting at like 7-8k levels. That's usually when it starts to slow down dramatically. My highest girl multiplier is like 112x

If I was to sell with 7500 levels I'd get around 960k and my sign is level 44(x8.8) so your'e not that far off. As far as I'm aware nothing but the sign affects the amount of shares you get. Other multipliers only speed up how often you sell. So if you have the sign I don't think you could be missing anything that is affecting your shares. It could also be that the other guy is waiting longer before selling. For example it could take you 5 minutes to get up to 700k shares and the other guy could be waiting 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, etc. to get to 1.4M. Hell for all we know they could be resetting once per day.

ally66
12-12-2018, 04:21 PM
that is what i am doing as well (but already got the "Motherload" a few weeks ago), I was wondering whether i should stop or go on for a while. For that was looking for some comparison values shares/run.

...Just figured out that there are no more Upgrades after the final fisting (but girl income is long meaningless at this point anyway)

It would be nice to get enough shares from the long run to finish all decoration levels. I eyeballed it and it looks like the final levels cost several billion shares - except for the sign that grows in price much faster and should be a lot more expensive.

All that assuming that the wikia is correct and level 101 is the last one. Unfortunately, I don't know a way to figure the prices in advance. And it would suck to reset and fall a little short.

I am pretty far from the end though - at about 200M shares currently.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 01:48 PM
Hello

This are my decorations http:/ / shrani.si/f/1O/rz/TIx1O3K/decorations-20-of-23.jpg
Anyone know what decorations am I missing?

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 03:21 PM
a strategy to this? Can someone enlighten me...I saw a few posts here but don't wanna search all 80+ pages.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 09:07 PM
Hello

This are my decorations http:/ / shrani.si/f/1O/rz/TIx1O3K/decorations-20-of-23.jpg
Anyone know what decorations am I missing?

Looks like its the Filing Cabinet(boosts offline revenue), the Luggage(multiplier for girls with >8 Foot Size) and the Webcam(multiplier for girls <5.2 ft tall).

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 11:25 PM
Looks like its the Filing Cabinet(boosts offline revenue), the Luggage(multiplier for girls with >8 Foot Size) and the Webcam(multiplier for girls <5.2 ft tall).

Thanks, look like I have all the relevant decorations

Walter80
12-14-2018, 10:53 AM
seems to me as if the new content is only available for real cash. Or is there any other way to get "gold", except for the 100 gold you get for creating an account?

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 11:21 AM
seems to me as if the new content is only available for real cash. Or is there any other way to get "gold", except for the 100 gold you get for creating an account?

Nope no other way. They probably want to get money off the people coming from Pewdiepie's video.

Walter80
12-14-2018, 12:26 PM
Nope no other way. They probably want to get money off the people coming from Pewdiepie's video.
oh, i didnt know he advertised the game. I thought it was some pun i dont understand, that the "event" is named like that

Moonlynx
12-14-2018, 12:31 PM
It would be nice to get enough shares from the long run to finish all decoration levels. I eyeballed it and it looks like the final levels cost several billion shares - except for the sign that grows in price much faster and should be a lot more expensive.

All that assuming that the wikia is correct and level 101 is the last one. Unfortunately, I don't know a way to figure the prices in advance. And it would suck to reset and fall a little short.

I am pretty far from the end though - at about 200M shares currently.
Without the neon sign, you'll need around 200 billion shares to max out everything. For the level-101-sign it's almost 10 quadrillion shares!
(if I calculated everything right and - like you said - if the wikia is correct)

So... it's as insane as it is useless to max out the sign. Its share-multiplier only helps when you're always selling your company after a short period of time. But since you're bound to use the stock market to reach the higher decoration-levels and to give up the futile sell-sell-sell-strategy most players seem to use... well, you probably see why there's no real benefit in this. When everything is at level 101, you just don't need the shares anymore. As long as they aren't adding more decorations.

And buying/selling stocks for ~1 month longer (assuming you're going up ~1200 levels per day), when you're already at 200B shares... okay, *I* am going to do this. But it is meaningless nevertheless. If you can live with the nagging feeling of imperfection and a prestige bonus slighty below the maximum. ;)

Franka
12-14-2018, 01:07 PM
PewDiePie pack? Wow, that is stupid. They even made up a bogus "original" price of 10K Nutaku coins so it looks like you're saving money.

Sadly looks like they're turning the game into a cash grab with content locked behind pay walls.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 02:18 PM
PewDiePie pack? Wow, that is stupid. They even made up a bogus "original" price of 10K Nutaku coins so it looks like you're saving money.

Sadly looks like they're turning the game into a cash grab with content locked behind pay walls.

2K Nutaku Gold = $20... as if they were going to ever sell it for 10K($100)...
Do they think we're idiots or something? Who in their right mind would spend a $100 for a crappy skin, 500 Rubies(which you'd have to pay $40 to get normally, which is even more ridiculous), and an animation that you might fap to once.
$20 is still way to much... I'd pay like $5 for something like that...

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 02:19 PM
2K Nutaku Gold = $20... as if they were going to ever sell it for 10K($100)...
Do they think we're idiots or something? Who in their right mind would spend a $100 for a crappy skin, 500 Rubies(which you'd have to pay $40 to get normally, which is even more ridiculous), and an animation that you might fap to once.
$20 is still way to much... I'd pay like $5 for something like that...

*we're going to buy it

bigpenniser
12-14-2018, 03:11 PM
So what is the point on playing this if they are going to straight up sell content? And for 20 bucks no less, what? Also for Amber, and animated. Come on fuckers I have been waiting for that "Coming soon" or whatever it said since you put up the game.

Also, can anyone tell me whats that about getting shares with the stock market? I thought it was just to get money.

Moonlynx
12-14-2018, 03:28 PM
Also, can anyone tell me whats that about getting shares with the stock market? I thought it was just to get money.
Well... yes. Of course the stock market is for getting money. But with this money you level up your girls. And the number of those level ups determine, how many shares you get when you sell your company.

So: more money => more shares

But this should only interest you if you're obsessively trying to reach questionable goals like being in the top 10 of the weekly 'tournament', maxing out every decoration, etc.
To see all (free) content of the game you don't need to use the stock market at all. Or use any other kind of pseudo-strategy.

bigpenniser
12-14-2018, 03:29 PM
Well... yes. Of course the stock market is for getting money. But with this money you level up your girls. And the number of those level ups determine, how many shares you get when you sell your company.

So: more money => more shares

But this should only interest you if you're obsessively trying to reach questionable goals like being in the top 10 of the weekly 'tournament', maxing out every decoration, etc.
To see all (free) content of the game you don't need to use the stock market at all. Or use any other kind of pseudo-strategy.

aaaaah I didnt know the shares granted were per level, thanks for the info

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 05:07 PM
How the hell do people have 56k+ levels already when the weekly tournament started 6 minutes ago from this posting?

Moonlynx
12-14-2018, 05:26 PM
How the hell do people have 56k+ levels already when the weekly tournament started 6 minutes ago from this posting?
Maybe it is as easy to edit your save file with a simple text editor as it seems to be...

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 05:29 PM
Maybe it is as easy to edit your save file with a simple text editor as it seems to be...

Oh that is dirty

DrunkMonkGar
12-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Yeah, a lot of people cheat for no reason every tournament and have their scores wiped.

Walter80
12-14-2018, 07:48 PM
Oh that is dirty

well, those are there every week, and they get removed (and i asume there is also no reward given, or even account banned, I dont know), check the ladder on monday after the tournament ended.

But what I can tell you for sure is, that there is no legit way to get 57k levels in 2 hours.

I am right know into, I dont know, maybe 2 months of trading stocks and right know a single level for one single girl costs 1e250, my total money per second earned by the girls income is 1e135. overall level is around 47k. It would take billion times the age of the universe(*) until one of those girls would earn enough money to pay for a single level. there is no way to get there without stocks – and there are no stocks in the tournament.

therefore i am sure those are cheats, hacks, savegame edit, whatever you want to call it :-)

(*) disclaimer: that obviously depends on your multipliers and mine are actually pretty low. But i guess if you own google apple exxon and saudi aramco, sell them all, and buy multipliers from all that money, it would probably still take billlions of billions of billions of times the age of the universe to earn one level. but you can do the math to get the correct multiplier (or how many gems you would have to buy) to end up gettig 57k in a few minutes :-)

...so, i just bought e288 shares of diamonds for ~700e3 each, tomorrow i will sell them for double the price... gn8 :-)

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 07:51 PM
Has anyone else had trouble with the game constantly freezing in Chrome? There haven't been any alerts about it, but it's getting really hard to play because it keeps freezing up.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 12:39 AM
Has anyone else had trouble with the game constantly freezing in Chrome? There haven't been any alerts about it, but it's getting really hard to play because it keeps freezing up.
I guess it freezes when you trying do something when it is saving

Guiness
12-16-2018, 01:44 PM
Hey! Is there any specific range of keys dropped from clicking in an hour or so or it is just totally randomised?
Also kind of funny but from unknown reasons some hired girls were actually undressing while being clicked during their private shows but now none is doing that. Is there anything special you hav to do in order to get this "bonus" or it's also some kind of random function?

ally66
12-16-2018, 02:44 PM
Hey! Is there any specific range of keys dropped from clicking in an hour or so or it is just totally randomised?
Also kind of funny but from unknown reasons some hired girls were actually undressing while being clicked during their private shows but now none is doing that. Is there anything special you hav to do in order to get this "bonus" or it's also some kind of random function?

The key drop is a random event, but the total number is limited to 200 (201?) per day. You will stop getting the keys when you reach it. It resets at the same time as everything else (Prize wheel, daily bonuses, tournament).

The hired girl undresses during private show if you progressed with her story enough, but only if "SFW" is un-selected in preferences.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 08:06 PM
Great... so a little warning. If you use 30+ keys, the chances are the game freezes up and swallows your keys without giving you anything!

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 04:58 AM
Great... so a little warning. If you use 30+ keys, the chances are the game freezes up and swallows your keys without giving you anything!

Two days ago I have used 2x 400 keys without any problems and also just now 1x 400 keys used without any problems

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 07:30 AM
Two days ago I have used 2x 400 keys without any problems and also just now 1x 400 keys used without any problems

Well, better be warned? What are you using anyways? 30+ gone using a browser here, chrome.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 09:40 AM
Well, better be warned? What are you using anyways? 30+ gone using a browser here, chrome.

Windows app

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 10:15 AM
Windows app

might be the difference and issue then, i'm guessing

DrunkMonkGar
12-17-2018, 03:01 PM
New mission event with three new girls is up now.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 03:15 PM
New mission event with three new girls is up now.

Too bad you got to be level 5 or so :/

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 04:15 PM
How do you activate those new girls? Not sure wether I am too stupid, or if its just not live yet for browser. I [CRTL]+[F5]ed and can see the announcement in the "FAP NEWS" and in the game the Pee head moved about its size to the left, other than that, i can see no difference...

DrunkMonkGar
12-17-2018, 04:22 PM
How do you activate those new girls? Not sure wether I am too stupid, or if its just not live yet for browser. I [CRTL]+[F5]ed and can see the announcement in the "FAP NEWS" and in the game the Pee head moved about its size to the left, other than that, i can see no difference...

Do you see a Santa hat next to the settings? Click that. Apparently you have to be company level 5.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Do you see a Santa hat next to the settings? Click that. Apparently you have to be company level 5.

I see the space you mean (PewDiePies head moved to the left). But there is no Santa visible. Clicking the Pewdiepie does nothing, clicking the space between the head and the settings, brings up the pewdipie offering.

I guess its broken then. Ill check tomorrow :-)

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 04:55 PM
I see the space you mean (PewDiePies head moved to the left). But there is no Santa visible. Clicking the Pewdiepie does nothing, clicking the space between the head and the settings, brings up the pewdipie offering.

I guess its broken then. Ill check tomorrow :-)

Now it works. So basically the same as Halloween, but with candies instead of summoning stones... Happy farming :)

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 05:43 PM
urgh... great level 5 requirement :/

Anyways, anyone willing to share pics of the girls themselves? I'm curious who they are and how they look

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 10:28 PM
Now it works. So basically the same as Halloween, but with candies instead of summoning stones... Happy farming :)

same issue in chrome
works fine in Android app

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 01:14 AM
urgh... great level 5 requirement :/

Anyways, anyone willing to share pics of the girls themselves? I'm curious who they are and how they look

I've only unlocked 1 so far, Mrs. Claus. I'll upload pics of the others when I unlock them, if no one else does.
https ://i.imgur.com/3bXCrg4.png

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 02:56 AM
I've only unlocked 1 so far, Mrs. Claus. I'll upload pics of the others when I unlock them, if no one else does.

How the hell did you got her that fast? Well I can only imagine, with a lot of gems, so, let me rephrase my question, how many gems did you invest?

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 04:58 AM
How the hell did you got her that fast? Well I can only imagine, with a lot of gems, so, let me rephrase my question, how many gems did you invest?

He invested all of them.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 05:32 AM

Nice.
Thanks for sharing.
Let us see other 2 ladies when you get them.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 07:12 AM
I got a legendary 24 hours Christmas mission, the reward are 1000 candy, 3x multi, and some kind of sack, anyone know what is that sack?? I'm really curious and could wait

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 07:57 AM
I got a legendary 24 hours Christmas mission, the reward are 1000 candy, 3x multi, and some kind of sack, anyone know what is that sack?? I'm really curious and could wait

take it and report back? :-)
pretty sure 24h legendary is one of the best (and seldom) missions

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 09:21 AM

Hi, i'm the one who asked and thanks! Good looking women have been added, too bad I'm stuck at lvl 3 borderline 4 XD

I'm never gonna get there XO

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 09:45 AM
Hi, i'm the one who asked and thanks! Good looking women have been added, too bad I'm stuck at lvl 3 borderline 4 XD

I'm never gonna get there XO

keep on klicking, should be not that hard to get to 5 in time :-)

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 10:01 AM
I really need keys but cant seem to get any by clicking on the girls that are streaming. Am I the only with this problem? If not, can anyone tell me how they get their keys

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 10:11 AM

Zero actually... tbh I cheated. I like the game but there is no way in hell I'm paying the ridiculous cost for gems or more specifically Nutaku Gold.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 10:23 AM
I really need keys but cant seem to get any by clicking on the girls that are streaming. Am I the only with this problem? If not, can anyone tell me how they get their keys

The statue decoration that increases key drop rate really helps, especially when you also have the tree decoration that increase the spawn time of private shows and the skill that increases there duration. The private shows are up constantly on all girls and if you also have the skill that taps every girl at once you have an even greater change for key drops. Though if you are struggling with keys you probably aren't that high of a level, and don't have many skill points or decos.

I suggest using an auto clicker, if you aren't using one already, and leave it on over your top girl for a while and go do something else. Or if you want to be more proactive just move the auto clicker around to which ever girl currently has a private show going, assuming that you aren't at the point where every girl is constantly in one.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 10:24 AM
Zero actually... tbh I cheated. I like the game but there is no way in hell I'm paying the ridiculous cost for gems or more specifically Nutaku Gold.

well, gems are kinda free (over time, of courae).

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 10:43 AM
well, gems are kinda free (over time, of courae).

Sure but you'd have to have a ton saved up to be able to unlock these girls instantly. I mean its like 50 gems to auto complete a 1 hour mission that gives you like 50-60 candy canes... You need 3000 for the first girl and 5000 for the second girl and most certainly more for the third. You get 90 gems from login bonuses if you log in every day for 2 weeks... and a maximum of 175, if you reach 14000 levels in the tournament which happens once a week, or is it like every 4 days? I can't remember. Anyways this event lasts 20 more days, a little over two weeks, the most gems you can earn in that time, assuming you log in every day and do the tournament once a week, is like 440 maybe a little more or less depending on where you are at on the daily login. That's not gonna do much for you.

DrunkMonkGar
12-18-2018, 11:10 AM
7000 for the third. It costs the exact same as the Halloween event, except that you get the first girl sooner and the third girl later. It wasn't a problem at all to get all the girls last time.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 11:20 AM
7000 for the third. It costs the exact same as the Halloween event, except that you get the first girl sooner and the third girl later. It wasn't a problem at all to get all the girls last time.
Ah ok, and just to clarify I wasn’t argunging that it will be difficult to unlock all the girls over the course of the event. Just that it would take a lot of gems to do so instantly and that from the gems you earn solely throughout the timespan of the event wouldn’t be enough to do so.

I also noticed that there doesn’t seem to be any gem rewards for doing the missions like there was in the Halloween event, which kinda sucks.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 12:26 PM
Sure but you'd have to have a ton saved up to be able to unlock these girls instantly. I mean its like 50 gems to auto complete a 1 hour mission that gives you like 50-60 candy canes... You need 3000 for the first girl and 5000 for the second girl and most certainly more for the third. You get 90 gems from login bonuses if you log in every day for 2 weeks... and a maximum of 175, if you reach 14000 levels in the tournament which happens once a week, or is it like every 4 days? I can't remember. Anyways this event lasts 20 more days, a little over two weeks, the most gems you can earn in that time, assuming you log in every day and do the tournament once a week, is like 440 maybe a little more or less depending on where you are at on the daily login. That's not gonna do much for you.

that is certainly true. I was asking since I thought, well, someone had a lot of gems in the bunker and wondered how much that was.

That said, its not THAT expensive to just speed up a little, (I think without it, it will be very close, like last time), there is a little thing maybe not obvious on the first glance: instantly finishing a mission is super expensive for "comon" missions, but actually quite cheap for better ones. For example: 8hours purple is much cheaper than one hour common to insta finish with gems (even absolte, not only relative!).
So if you got bad choice and a 24h legendary, pick that and finish it with gems :-)

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 02:53 PM

Would you mind sharing how exactly can you cheat in this game?

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Ah ok, and just to clarify I wasn’t argunging that it will be difficult to unlock all the girls over the course of the event. Just that it would take a lot of gems to do so instantly and that from the gems you earn solely throughout the timespan of the event wouldn’t be enough to do so.

I also noticed that there doesn’t seem to be any gem rewards for doing the missions like there was in the Halloween event, which kinda sucks.

Noticed this too. These events are pretty well done, but the lack of gem rewards makes it a lot tougher.

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 03:43 PM
what is the best girls to use ? and does position matter?

Unregistered
12-18-2018, 08:17 PM
holi fhnuhbh

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 12:11 AM

Selling 400 key (2 days worth clicking) also gets you round 50 gems

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 01:03 AM
Is there a way to fire a girl? I messed up a bit and my girls aren't hired in the most efficient way, so it will take much longer to complete the level. Or maybe there is a way to restart the level (through save games or something)?

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 03:19 AM
what is the best girls to use ? and does position matter?

Seat girl with best multiplier (you can see it on the girls photo right top corner on the HIRE page) on last 11th seat when you hire them
Just sort your girls by multiplier and always hire 11th girl on the list.... or girl you can hire for the 1st time so you start receiving her letters
Multiplier changes as you buy DECORATIONS and buy decoration improvements

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 03:45 AM
Is there a way to fire a girl? I messed up a bit and my girls aren't hired in the most efficient way, so it will take much longer to complete the level. Or maybe there is a way to restart the level (through save games or something)?

no

...The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 07:37 AM
take it and report back? :-)
pretty sure 24h legendary is one of the best (and seldom) missions

it is a background

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 08:55 AM
it is a background

more importantly it proably gives a lot of candy.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 10:36 AM
the "rarity" was MUCH better last time. this will be really hard to get the 10.000 gems.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 02:32 PM
Probably irrelevant at this point but I finally got around to unlocking another girl, Eira.
https: //i.imgur.com/xtmNVos.png

I'll upload a pic of the last girl when I unlock her, shouldn't take too long, if anyone is still interested.
Though the last one is the elf girl and she already shows up predominantly in loading screens and such so there's probably no point.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 02:41 PM

Yea I forgot about rubies from chests. I got 60 rubies from 600 keys and then 80 from 1000 shortly after so it can vary.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Seat girl with best multiplier (you can see it on the girls photo right top corner on the HIRE page) on last 11th seat when you hire them
Just sort your girls by multiplier and always hire 11th girl on the list.... or girl you can hire for the 1st time so you start receiving her letters
Multiplier changes as you buy DECORATIONS and buy decoration improvements

The only one that really matters is the 11th girl as she makes like 98% of the profit anyways. I find it really doesn't matter what order you put the rest in as long as the girl with the highest multiplier is hired last. As for the decorations that increase the girls' multipliers just pick a girl and focus on leveling up the decos that correspond to her, no point in wasting shares on the others.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 04:09 PM
Here's Holly.
https: //i.imgur.com/buUZFIr.png

lelskrub
12-19-2018, 10:13 PM
anyone know how to fix this?

Same here idk what to do anyone??

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 04:18 AM
Was useing the android app getting lots of candy canes, then logged on to the desktop version and didn't see a santa hat. went back to android version and all candy canes are gone

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 06:40 AM

Wait - how do you sell keys?

Wolfwere
12-20-2018, 08:34 AM
Pictures of the new event girls are great, but could someone post their stats?

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 08:38 AM
Wait - how do you sell keys?

That... is a good question!
Also - you get rubies from chests?

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 09:55 AM
he probably meant using the keys to open the chests, and yes you can get gems from the chest sometimes

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 10:31 AM
Pictures of the new event girls are great, but could someone post their stats?

If by stats you mean their measurements then here you go. If you are referring to some other stats, there aren't any as far as I'm aware.
https: //i.imgur.com/EWVbNSH.png

That... is a good question!
Also - you get rubies from chests?

Yes you can get rubies from chests but not a significant amount unless you are opening in bulk. If you are just opening a few at a time you probably wouldn't even notice. As I said in a previous post I opened 1000 chests yesterday and only got 80 rubies.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 02:00 PM
So apparently the event started two days ago. I had the issue others have reported with having a blank space where the hat should be. I assumed it was a bug with the pewdie purchase icon, since that was all that was there, so I only just found out today this event had started. I guess burning some gems can offset the difference in lost time, but they really need to fix these kinds of bugs. Heaven forbid if I had've not logged in on my other computer, I might've missed the whole event and not known. Didn't have that issue with the similar halloween one. Is it possible the bug is related to them having multiple "special events" running simultaneously, as I don't think I remembe seeing multiple simultaneous events before.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 07:09 AM
I am at 19/23 deco right now, next deco need 4.6 m, and I could only get 200k/run without gem, my neon sign at 5.60x, next neon upgrade need 750k, should I focus on neon or should I get the next deco

Wolfwere
12-21-2018, 09:43 AM
I am at 19/23 deco right now, next deco need 4.6 m, and I could only get 200k/run without gem, my neon sign at 5.60x, next neon upgrade need 750k, should I focus on neon or should I get the next deco

This is a great guide for your upgrades - http: //fapceo.wikia.com/wiki/Upgrade_Order

In a nutshell, you want to put your stocks into things that will have the biggest effect your total income. Those are primarily the "S" tier decorations in the guide.

Decide which girl you want to be your #11, and consider the decorations that match her height/bust/foot "S." All other girl decos are useful only for prestige gains since only #11 makes real money.

I upgrade whichever S-tier deco is cheapest, which maximizes the impact of my stock investments. I generally upgrade lower tiers for the prestige gain when their cost is less than 25% of my cheapest S upgrade (example: if my cheapest S-tier upgrade is 1,000,000, I'll spend up to 250,000 on lower-tier upgrades).

If you have all of your S and A tier decos, I think your best bet is to pour stocks into them until their upgrades cost about the same as unlocking the next deco.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Anyone ended up buying the new amber pack? Feel like it aint worth the bucks, but im kinda interested, cant see that anyone have given a review of it yet.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 04:55 PM
Anyone ended up buying the new amber pack? Feel like it aint worth the bucks, but im kinda interested, cant see that anyone have given a review of it yet.

I got it because I had a few gift cards lying around that I was getting ready to throw away anyway. I can't look at specifics because the game is down for maintenance right now, but ifI remember correctly you get:

x2 multiplyer (which you can get for free with the wheel spin)
500 gems (it gave me enough to buy the christmas outfits...but other than that, you can just get gems from chests and tournaments)
Amber outfit (it's an alright outfit, but I don't even use Amber asoneof my girls)
Amber email (after purchase you have to invest another 14 replies i think to finish this email)
After email (a "sex scene" with amber, which is best described as a "moving picture" of her going up and down on your dick endlessly, and there is a slider to make the scene faster or slower. There is also no additional sound beyond the standard game)

Overall, I probably wouldn't recommend spending money on it

half of it you can get just by playing anyway, and the stuff that is strictly hidden behind a pay wall isn't IMHO good enough to warrant buying it.

Don't get me wrong, I was able to successfully smack the yak to the "sex scene", but in all honesty the FREE pictures i have accumulated did most of the work.

BMLlednar
12-21-2018, 10:40 PM
It looks like we can use boosters in the tournament now. I kind of wish we'd had some warning since I just wasted all of my time skips a bit ago for no real reason, but that's certainly good to know going forward. For this tournament I at least have plenty of those cake things for boosted income.

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 07:37 AM
I dont know what is going on, but trying to do tournament side gobbles up resources and crashes the game. Might be a thing with my computer but it is annoyingly consistent.

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 08:38 AM
Anyone knew how i can get the Christmas Chole outfit ?

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2018, 10:11 AM
Anyone knew how i can get the Christmas Chole outfit ?

You should have gotten it just for logging in. You'll need to sell the company and select the outfit when you hire the girl for any of the alternate clothes to actually be worn.

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 10:31 AM
You should have gotten it just for logging in. You'll need to sell the company and select the outfit when you hire the girl for any of the alternate clothes to actually be worn.

I sold it, hire it but only have "Chloe" and "Sundress Chloe"

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2018, 10:38 AM
I'd send a ticket about it, then.

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 01:04 PM
As I am new to the game (level 13), I have several questions.
1. The 3 Christmas Event girls don't come with any mails or pictures, right?
2. Unfortunately, I only started playing a couple days ago, so I couldn't pick up the earlier event girls. Can anyone tell me if they came with pictures/mails? (Becouse otherwise I can't explain why there's more spots for pics in the gallery than you can reach with the normal unlockable girls. And btw, do you think they're gonna bring back those event girls one day?
3. Is it a good idea to invest shares directly into the decoration that gives you more shares?
Thanks in advance (Also, I'm german so my english might be a little off here and there)

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 01:12 PM
Also, I got a legendary 24h Mission, but I don't get what the 'bag' reward there does. 1000 sugar canes and ×3 help a lot, though

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Yea I forgot about rubies from chests. I got 60 rubies from 600 keys and then 80 from 1000 shortly after so it can vary.

After some playtime clicking (like 5 days.) i noticed it doesnt drop any key anymore.

is there a limit of keys or something? i even have decorations for increase drop chance, but in 5 hourse not a single key drop. impossible. something happened for sure.

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2018, 05:16 PM
As I am new to the game (level 13), I have several questions.
1. The 3 Christmas Event girls don't come with any mails or pictures, right?
2. Unfortunately, I only started playing a couple days ago, so I couldn't pick up the earlier event girls. Can anyone tell me if they came with pictures/mails? (Becouse otherwise I can't explain why there's more spots for pics in the gallery than you can reach with the normal unlockable girls. And btw, do you think they're gonna bring back those event girls one day?
3. Is it a good idea to invest shares directly into the decoration that gives you more shares?
Thanks in advance (Also, I'm german so my english might be a little off here and there)

1&2: All the event girls so far have come with full email chains and pictures.
3: Yes, until it starts getting too expensive.

Also, I got a legendary 24h Mission, but I don't get what the 'bag' reward there does. 1000 sugar canes and ×3 help a lot, though

Presumably a background. There's a new one that is locked and the Halloween event had one for the 24h legendary.

After some playtime clicking (like 5 days.) i noticed it doesnt drop any key anymore.

is there a limit of keys or something? i even have decorations for increase drop chance, but in 5 hourse not a single key drop. impossible. something happened for sure.

200 per day. It may or may not be less for lower level companies, you can hover over your key amount to see the limit and how many you have gotten that day.

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 06:34 PM
Seems they messed up the girls' Bios somehow. Most girls height now simply lists 6', a few say 5', and the amazon says 7'. I don't remember this being the case before the Christmas update.

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2018, 06:49 PM
Yeah, Lizzie was definitely shorter than 5'.

Unregistered
12-22-2018, 10:25 PM
So the 11th girl is Charlotte, do I hire her first as soon as she's available? And seat position matters? I'm only level 4 so everything's a bit slow right now but what do I do to get the most from my girls?

DrunkMonkGar
12-23-2018, 12:23 AM
What order you get the girls doesn't matter, just the order you seat them in. The first girl you hire is going to make the least, the eleventh girl you hire will make the most.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 05:24 AM
Yeah, so now I also got mails from the event girls.
Somehow though, my total income and total shares seem to get messed up every once in a while. (The ones that you can see in your total stats) Since I need that for some achievements, that kind of sucks.
Btw, I'm now at Level 16 and I got the school background. Were all the other ones event backgrounds or, if that's not the case, when will they unlock?

DrunkMonkGar
12-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Urban Skyline and Autumn Chill are repeating tournament rewards, The Leviathan's Cock was a tourney reward when the mermaid released and will probably be back but hasn't yet, Cemetery Gates was a mission reward for Halloween.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 12:59 PM
Wow that stupid pewdiepack is infront of the christmas thing so i cant click for the event girls.... what a bummer.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 01:05 PM
Wow that stupid pewdiepack is infront of the christmas thing so i cant click for the event girls.... what a bummer.

Ok so the christmas thing suddenly doesnt work on chrome anymore but starting Fap ceo on firefox made it so that the christmass event resetted (i went from 4843 canes to 0) what a buggy update.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 01:14 PM
Ok so the christmas thing suddenly doesnt work on chrome anymore but starting Fap ceo on firefox made it so that the christmass event resetted (i went from 4843 canes to 0) what a buggy update.

2843 canes*

Cloneguy501
12-23-2018, 01:29 PM
Did they increase the difficulty for this event? I can't find a 24h Legendary to save my life. Only got 1.5k on the 2nd summon and it's bothering the hell outta me.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 01:37 PM
Somebody needs to tell me about Skill reset. I'm at level 20 now, never reset skills and have maxed out the left side of the tree and got the mega coin and max booster time, now working on offline revenue.
My questions are: What exactly does skill reset do? Are your skills removed and your points refunded? I don't really get y you would pay 25 diamonds for that...

BMLlednar
12-23-2018, 03:24 PM
What exactly does skill reset do? Are your skills removed and your points refunded? I don't really get y you would pay 25 diamonds for that...

That is indeed what it does, and it's exactly as useless as you think it is. Skill points in general feel like a vastly underused mechanic. Compared to how much it takes to get and improve decorations, skills get maxed ridiculously early and then you just start accumulating points with nothing to spend them on.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 03:48 AM
1: the diffrent answers you get to choose only affect dialoge? The pictures is always the same regardless of what you choose?

2: what girls dont have any anal scenes? Wanna get the pictures of the girs who take it in the ass first and foremost!

Kind regards

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 04:40 AM
First of all, merry Christmas to everyone. (here in germany Christmas is the 24th already)
But if skill reset doesn't do anything, why is it in the game?
So you guys would never recommend resetting your skills at any point?
Also, do you think they'll have some extra content additional to the event for Christmas?

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 05:37 AM
1: the diffrent answers you get to choose only affect dialoge? The pictures is always the same regardless of what you choose?

2: what girls dont have any anal scenes? Wanna get the pictures of the girs who take it in the ass first and foremost!

Kind regards

1) yes
2) chloe laura alexis off the top off my head.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 05:39 AM
First of all, merry Christmas to everyone. (here in germany Christmas is the 24th already)
But if skill reset doesn't do anything, why is it in the game?
So you guys would never recommend resetting your skills at any point?
Also, do you think they'll have some extra content additional to the event for Christmas?

There's no reason to. All of us here are sitting on a ton of extra skill points. I have 60 extra skill points and I barely play this game. I check like once a week unless there's an event then it's like once a day.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 07:49 AM

Kind regards

this made me LOL
girls WITHOUT anal are Holly, Amber, twins (but you could say 7th scene is), Charlotte (7th sc. with anal beads), Lisa (5th sc. with but plug), Lizzie, Anika, Zoe, Cassandra, Mrs. Rider, Sara, Delilah, Ingrid, Dominique

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 07:59 AM
What's the reward for collecting 3000 canes in the event?

Thanks!

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 07:59 AM
this made me LOL
girls WITHOUT anal are Holly, Amber, twins (but you could say 7th scene is), Charlotte (7th sc. with anal beads), Lisa (5th sc. with but plug), Lizzie, Anika, Zoe, Cassandra, Mrs. Rider, Sara, Delilah, Ingrid, Dominique

You are a lifesaver and a kind soul. Many thanks.
Anal is life.

Mattias from sweden

DrunkMonkGar
12-24-2018, 08:58 AM
What's the reward for collecting 3000 canes in the event?

Thanks!

You get to pick one of the event girls to unlock permanently. Get another 5000 for a second, and then 7000 for the last.

Unregistered
12-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Did they increase the difficulty for this event? I can't find a 24h Legendary to save my life. Only got 1.5k on the 2nd summon and it's bothering the hell outta me.

I've missed very little time with this event. But I am getting very few epic quests, and hardly any legendaries. I did get 1 24 hour legendary and 1 4 hour, but that's it so far. Most quests are rare and normal. I do not forsee getting all three girls from this event. 2 girls, yes. 3 girls, highly questionable, considering the 3rd girl needs 7k.

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 02:56 PM
So yeah, I finnaly found the key to being op at this game and now running through one Level in 2-3 minutes. (I'm at level60 now)
Now my question to the pros here:
Is it worth it to level up your share multiplier till max (that would take FOREVER) or rather your multipliers for your 11th girl (all of these have 101 levels, so I don't see that being possible)
What decoration do you guys prefer to upgrade?? (curently making only 100k shares per upgrade :/)

Unregistered
12-25-2018, 03:18 PM
How many total pictures are there?
I think there are 153 with the main 21 girls (7×19+2×10) and then 49 with the event girls (assuming they all have 7 pics) That would equal up to 202 total pictures, which doesn't fit to the spots in my gallery (unless I miscounted) Can anyone tell me the total amount there is and how it is created?
Also, does Ambers sex scene (the one you purchase by buying this stupid PewDiePack, what I haven't done and won't do btw) count as a pic in the gallery?
(So far, I'm at 72 pics...yeah, I'm a noob)

ally66
12-25-2018, 05:14 PM
I've missed very little time with this event. But I am getting very few epic quests, and hardly any legendaries. I did get 1 24 hour legendary and 1 4 hour, but that's it so far. Most quests are rare and normal. I do not forsee getting all three girls from this event. 2 girls, yes. 3 girls, highly questionable, considering the 3rd girl needs 7k.

Just like in the previous event, shorter missions give significantly more candies per hour than the longer ones. So if you chose the shorter missions and don't forget to claim on time (I use a timer), you will progress much faster.

My strategy is focused on getting the permanent multiplier. So I chose a legendary mission with a multiplier when available (which is very rare), and the shortest one otherwise. With the exception of times when I am asleep or AFK - then I trey to chose an appropriate length. This worked quite well for getting the girls too - I am 350 canes away from getting the second girl. I don't think that getting the third one will be a problem.

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 06:06 AM
Is it worth it to level up your share multiplier till max (that would take FOREVER) or rather your multipliers for your 11th girl (all of these have 101 levels, so I don't see that being possible)
What decoration do you guys prefer to upgrade?? (curently making only 100k shares per upgrade :/)

Hey, follow-up question to the first one: Is it, at this point, even confirmed, that those decorations max out at 101 levels?

I usually upgrade what I got the shares for. I'm making 2,5 million shares per run, because I don't speed run (tried it - gets annoying really fast). I usually just sell once per day, maybe twice. I usually aim to upgrade the neon sign, but because it's pricey as f***, I go with the girls feet/height/cup size-decos instead. I suppose aiming for big-breasted girls is more efficient, but since only the 11th girl actually counts, it's more a matter of personal taste. And I had a girlfriend with double H-cups once. I'm not that much of a bigger-is-better-person anymore. xD

How many total pictures are there?
I think there are 153 with the main 21 girls (7×19+2×10) and then 49 with the event girls (assuming they all have 7 pics) That would equal up to 202 total pictures, which doesn't fit to the spots in my gallery (unless I miscounted) Can anyone tell me the total amount there is and how it is created?
Also, does Ambers sex scene (the one you purchase by buying this stupid PewDiePack, what I haven't done and won't do btw) count as a pic in the gallery?
(So far, I'm at 72 pics...yeah, I'm a noob)

I have 195 pics so far, and there are 8 spaces left, so it should be 203? I don't have the PewDiePack, did get all event girls last time and I'm short of the Ice Queen this time, all other pics already unlocked, so... yeah. Probably 8 pics for the Ice Queen. (Maybe 7 and 1 for Ambers animated whatever?)

Just like in the previous event, shorter missions give significantly more candies per hour than the longer ones. So if you chose the shorter missions and don't forget to claim on time (I use a timer), you will progress much faster.

My strategy is focused on getting the permanent multiplier. So I chose a legendary mission with a multiplier when available (which is very rare), and the shortest one otherwise. With the exception of times when I am asleep or AFK - then I trey to chose an appropriate length. This worked quite well for getting the girls too - I am 350 canes away from getting the second girl. I don't think that getting the third one will be a problem.

I have to agree. Last event, I struggled a little to get all three girls. This time around, there are no ruby rewards, which is disappointing, and the chances for epic/legendary missions seem rather slim, and nonetheless I'm already aiming for the third girl and I'm at 1,312/7,000 - with, like, 150 rubies spend or something like that? And still 12 days to go! Should be a breeze.

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 02:17 PM
So I started a few days ago and im lvl 10 rn. I have seen people talking about best leveling strategies and which girls to pick but didnt go into depth so i have a few questions:

1. Obviously the income depends heavily on the number of the table and the multiplier of the girl but is there more to it? Would it make a difference if i put down Amber as the 11th girl or Judy ? (Assuming their multipliers are the same)

2. I have seen people saying that its most efficient to have 1 or 2 money earning girls and have all the other girls be ones that are (somehow?) easier to level up. Can anyone explain?

3. Is it efficient to upgrade the 11th girl extremely high and then, when you have have enough money to upgrade the others, or upgrade all of them somehow equally ?

4.How efficient is the stock market ? I have only unlocked coffee yet and it didnt seem worth its time so I mostly ignored it.

DrunkMonkGar
12-26-2018, 06:48 PM
1: Outside of multipliers, all girls are equal.
2: That was from back when earnings and cost were different for every girl.
3: Doesn't really matter, in my opinion. Just prioritize the 11th girl, upgrading the others is just drops in the bucket until you start hitting the wall of your current multipliers.
4: I don't mess around with the stocks nearly enough to say. If I'm remembering right, someone here has used the stocks to reach beyond the point where girls have upgrades, so probably pretty good if you have the patience for it.

ally66
12-27-2018, 12:16 AM
Stocks are only useful for two things:

1. You are relatively new to the game, and are having hard time reaching the number of levels required for the next company reset. Essentially, you need at least another upgrade for your 11th girl, and it will take hours. While you are waiting, you might as well play on stock market to multiply your money and speed things up a little.

2. You played for a while, farmed a lot of company levels/shares, and now the cheapest decoration upgrade costs crazy amount of shares (100 million+). The only way forward is to go for an uber-long run using the stock market. This grows the shares exponentially. The exponent is pretty slow (means it takes several days to double the shares). But if you are patient and play for several months without resetting, you can get an insane amount of shares.

Coffee is pretty good - it is actually more efficient than Gold and Diamonds. The disadvantage is that you have to constantly babysit it, buying/selling every five minutes.

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 02:53 AM
So I started a few days ago and im lvl 10 rn. I have seen people talking about best leveling strategies and which girls to pick but didnt go into depth so i have a few questions:

1. Obviously the income depends heavily on the number of the table and the multiplier of the girl but is there more to it? Would it make a difference if i put down Amber as the 11th girl or Judy ? (Assuming their multipliers are the same)

2. I have seen people saying that its most efficient to have 1 or 2 money earning girls and have all the other girls be ones that are (somehow?) easier to level up. Can anyone explain?

3. Is it efficient to upgrade the 11th girl extremely high and then, when you have have enough money to upgrade the others, or upgrade all of them somehow equally ?

4.How efficient is the stock market ? I have only unlocked coffee yet and it didnt seem worth its time so I mostly ignored it.

1) Nah. There was a difference, once upon a time - but that changed. Right now, the only really important thing is to sit down your girl with the highest multiplier in the 11th seat - and that's it.

2) You level 11 to, let's say - for example - level 500. Everyone else is still level 1. You don't waste money on them, since they don't get you enough income in return. Once you reached a level where progression of your 11th becomes slow(er/ish), you level the rest as far as you can without wasting to much time. Then you... well... decide if you want to speed run, sell and rebuild - or if you wait. 11th girl should have priority though, always.

3) Whoops. Answered that in 2. Let's switch then. The others girls are 'easier' zu upgrade, because you don't care for the necessary amount if you upgrade them to level 200 while your 11th girl is level 500 - what they cost, all together, she makes in, like, two seconds or something like that.

4) If you invest all your cash - and a lot of time -, you can make insane amounts of money. I used it to get the achievement, took me a few days and constantly switching between the first two options. (Coffee and gold, I believe?) You can, obviously, invest only half or a quarter of your stash, but that slows down your progress as well, so I'd recommend going full in on it and stopping upgrading your girls for a few days. IF you want to use the stock market at all.

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 06:28 AM
I've played 2 weeks now (Level 261)
and still have a couple of questions:
1. Are there any free login rewards after day 14?
2. What does the decoration with 'company multiplier' actually do (it's one of the two I'm still missing)
3. What Level should you get your important decorations to (the 3 multipliers for the 11th girl, the one for shares and the one for prestige..what does prestige actually do?)
4. Once you reached a point where upgrading decorations costs insanely much, how long does it take (I know it depends on multiplier and stuff so tell me your stats on those please)to get a couple million shares per run using stock market?

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 02:27 PM
what is the most optimal way to earn the most shares efficiently as possible every time i prestige?

Unregistered
12-27-2018, 06:56 PM
Can anyone confirm that some decos max out at level 26 and all the others at 101?

Mattiasfromsweden
12-28-2018, 01:30 AM
About to unlock a second girl in the candy event. Dont know if i can make it to the final one. I chose Holly last time witch i regret since she was on the list of girls that dont take it in the ass.

So, who do i choose of the remaining ones? Do both do anal?

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 05:22 AM
Can someone please tell me how another clicker is interesting to folks? I played for 30 minutes and was so bored!! What do you guys enjoy in this type of crap?

I dont enjoy it that much.. but I just load on 1-2 times a day to lvl up everything and pick up things.... its not that demanding of a game and its fun to do sometimes

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 05:24 AM
Can anyone confirm that some decos max out at level 26 and all the others at 101?

yes
vv.vv.vv .reddit.com/r/FapCEO/comments/a95hid/since_i_saw_some_questions_about_decorations_here/

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 05:30 AM
what is the most optimal way to earn the most shares efficiently as possible every time i prestige?

just have fun... you will figure it out

Walter80
12-28-2018, 03:28 PM
Stocks are only useful for two things:

1. You are relatively new to the game, and are having hard time reaching the number of levels required for the next company reset. Essentially, you need at least another upgrade for your 11th girl, and it will take hours. While you are waiting, you might as well play on stock market to multiply your money and speed things up a little.

2. You played for a while, farmed a lot of company levels/shares, and now the cheapest decoration upgrade costs crazy amount of shares (100 million+). The only way forward is to go for an uber-long run using the stock market. This grows the shares exponentially. The exponent is pretty slow (means it takes several days to double the shares). But if you are patient and play for several months without resetting, you can get an insane amount of shares.

Coffee is pretty good - it is actually more efficient than Gold and Diamonds. The disadvantage is that you have to constantly babysit it, buying/selling every five minutes.

Hi,

I made a long run, it took a bit over two months(!) and traded until i was around e300 (money). At around e250 the girls did not get any further upgrades, at e300 they do not get any more levels. the sum of the levels is then 57k. with the shares (of course doubled for 10 gems) i could max ALL decorations, except the one that increases shares, it is on level 74.

at this point i can level a company to 5k in a matter of seconds, and to 9 or 10k in maybe 2 minutes. it gives 2M shares, but the only thing i can do with shares, is to level the shares deco (the neon sign) which is super expensive.

right now what is left is to get gems, and buy multipliers of it, to get higher ranks in the tournament, to get more gems etc etc...
without autoclicker i easily reached top 200 in the last tournament (just below 12k).

with more gems it will be easier to finish the events :-)

Ah, and i got 53% of the highest level of the stocks trading achivement, that means i did a bit over 2500 trades (probably a few before the run)

Also, diamond is by far the best, of course followed by gold, and last coffe.
Due to overlapping timers, best strategy is:
buy diamonds, sell diaminds, buy coffe, sell coffe, buy gold, sell gold, buy coffe again, sell coffe, and then you can buy diamonds again and start over.

cheers :-)

And, as a side note, after i sold the company, i got banned during the tournament. after contacting via chat, i got unbanned pretty fast, but they said it was due to the high amount of shares, some automated checks banned the account :-)

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 03:48 PM
Hi,

I made a long run, it took a bit over two months(!) and traded until i was around e300 (money). At around e250 the girls did not get any further upgrades, at e300 they do not get any more levels. the sum of the levels is then 57k. with the shares (of course doubled for 10 gems) i could max ALL decorations, except the one that increases shares, it is on level 74.

at this point i can level a company to 5k in a matter of seconds, and to 9 or 10k in maybe 2 minutes. it gives 2M shares, but the only thing i can do with shares, is to level the shares deco (the neon sign) which is super expensive.

right now what is left is to get gems, and buy multipliers of it, to get higher ranks in the tournament, to get more gems etc etc...
without autoclicker i easily reached top 200 in the last tournament (just below 12k).

with more gems it will be easier to finish the events :-)

Ah, and i got 53% of the highest level of the stocks trading achivement, that means i did a bit over 2500 trades (probably a few before the run)

Also, diamond is by far the best, of course followed by gold, and last coffe.
Due to overlapping timers, best strategy is:
buy diamonds, sell diaminds, buy coffe, sell coffe, buy gold, sell gold, buy coffe again, sell coffe, and then you can buy diamonds again and start over.

cheers :-)

And, as a side note, after i sold the company, i got banned during the tournament. after contacting via chat, i got unbanned pretty fast, but they said it was due to the high amount of shares, some automated checks banned the account :-)

i'm going for the shares with stock market like you
currently at 2.16 EXP 126
what was your 11th girl level when you sell your company
did you level all girls to the same level

Walter80
12-28-2018, 04:44 PM
i'm going for the shares with stock market like you
currently at 2.16 EXP 126
what was your 11th girl level when you sell your company
did you level all girls to the same level

unfortunately, i dont know, because once they are maxed, it doesnt show the level, instead it just says "max". but the levels of all girls combined was 57k + something small (check tournament stats before cheater get deleted, thats the number 57650 or so, but it is not the same for all girls, since it is not possible to divide by 11)

Walter80
12-28-2018, 04:48 PM
also the income of the girls gets pretty soon irelevant. its way below the rounding errors that sometimes appear when buying stocks. it should be irelevant, (depending on you multipliers) as soon as e70 or so already (the point where it takes to long to actually level any girl without stocks)

Walter80
12-28-2018, 04:59 PM
i took some notes:
https : // imgur . com/a/q4AqTf8

Moonlynx
12-28-2018, 08:51 PM
Ew, I'm glad that this didn't happen to me. I stopped my run a few days before you did so my neon sign is at level 69 now (all others maxed out of course). The ban is strange though, even if they took it back without further ado. Due to the rules of the game the player HAS to accumulate shares the way we did, if he wants to get to the higher decoration levels. And if he does, automated checks ban him? Hmm... maybe they didn't think that anyone would be so silly. Just trading stocks for months and not really playing the game like they want us to. ;p

Btw (Walter80 will know this already, for everyone else it might be interesting) - maxing out everything really doesn't do that much. In the end it's all about the multipliers you can buy with gems or get via daily rewards or missions. I started playing ~2 months ago and don't seem to have the slightest chance to catch up with the veteran players. They are light years away from what I can achieve in the tournaments. Not that I care that much. I'm having fun with the sometimes surprisingly amusing little storylines, the new girls, etc. - it's not some kind of pvp game and I've never been very competitive anyway. ;)

Btw #2 - the moment the 'PewDiePack' or whatever it was called disappeared, my stocks disappeared too. Didn't lose much since I wasn't seriously trading stocks anymore. But I hope this didn't happen to anyone who was on a long run to max out the decorations. IF it did, I cross my fingers that contacting the staff helps.

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 03:53 AM
i took some notes:
https : // imgur . com/a/q4AqTf8

with the shares you got from this run you were able to full upgrade all but on decoration that go to 101 level?

Walter80
12-29-2018, 04:28 AM
with the shares you got from this run you were able to full upgrade all but on decoration that go to 101 level?

yes.

as said above, everything maxed, except the neon sign (the ones for more sjares):

https : // imgur . com/a/isz39EC
(ordered by price, list scrolled to top, only one left, 892e9 to level the decoration to 75, 870e9 shares owned)

status right now:

https : // imgur . com/a/Dgot6uN

...you can tell from the picture, that i got 870 e9 shares left, next upgrade to the deco (which is useless anyway by now) costs 892 e12. so 22e9 left.... in a 2-3 minutes run, i could make something like 2e6 (2M) shares, this means, to get the decoration to 75 i would need to make 11e3 (11K) of those 2 minute runs. lets asume i wanted to go to 76 after that and lets asume the level would cost 1000e9 ( = 1e12 ), then i would proably need something like 500e3 (500K) runs. At 2 minutes (and i would take probably a bit more, and i guess the price would be actually a bit more also) this equals somethign around 695 days of constant 24/7 2 minutes runs)

with stocks i expect something like maybe 5 levels in a 2 months stocks run, after that, (neon up to 80 or so) it would probably take several 2 month runs to level it more.

its only a tiny prestige advantage. basically not worth it :-)

But hey, i still got to get the last stock market achivement ;-) (53% rigt now)

If you want to try that, dont underestimate the stamina you need. i work at the pc and have it up on some of my monitors all the time, it took over 2000 trades on the stockmarket to get there the first time :-)

another side note:
i started the first run in the old leveling system (and got quite confused the day they changed it), therefore the level notes, earnings etc, ar all without any girl modifiers, they didnt exist when i started.

Walter80
12-29-2018, 04:51 AM
Ew, I'm glad that this didn't happen to me. I stopped my run a few days before you did so my neon sign is at level 69 now (all others maxed out of course). The ban is strange though, even if they took it back without further ado. Due to the rules of the game the player HAS to accumulate shares the way we did, if he wants to get to the higher decoration levels. And if he does, automated checks ban him? Hmm... maybe they didn't think that anyone would be so silly. Just trading stocks for months and not really playing the game like they want us to. ;p

well, as i wrote before, i have around 98% of the price of the next decoration levelup left, which is quite a lot: 870e9 shares, and i am only at company level 52 (i made the long run with company level 16, and then just did a few company levels to check the figures, get the achivement and got bored).
i dont think there are many that did the full run.
telling from the tournament scores, there are probably a lot more that put a lot of money into gems and multipliers, and used shares very carefully to max out only selected decorations.

that (high amount of shares in account with low company level, or even independent of company level) might have had triggered their checks. and i guess they fixed this, maybe taking number of stocks trades into account. the support said it should not happen to me anymore and was related to the high amount of shares (maybe they put a flag on my account or something likethat, so this might not be fixed for everyone).

Btw (Walter80 will know this already, for everyone else it might be interesting) - maxing out everything really doesn't do that much. In the end it's all about the multipliers you can buy with gems or get via daily rewards or missions. I started playing ~2 months ago and don't seem to have the slightest chance to catch up with the veteran players. They are light years away from what I can achieve in the tournaments. Not that I care that much. I'm having fun with the sometimes surprisingly amusing little storylines, the new girls, etc. - it's not some kind of pvp game and I've never been very competitive anyway. ;)

same here, also i like numbers and to game systems and are bored a lot :-)
tournament gives nice gems and candy though. with my current multiplier (~90k), i get easily to 11k, but 12k is impossible without thousands of timeskips (btw, those and booster are now available in the tournament, someone in the chat said he used 1000 booster to get to 13k)

Btw #2 - the moment the 'PewDiePack' or whatever it was called disappeared, my stocks disappeared too. Didn't lose much since I wasn't seriously trading stocks anymore. But I hope this didn't happen to anyone who was on a long run to max out the decorations. IF it did, I cross my fingers that contacting the staff helps.

i started a second run before christmas (only at e84 right now), and was afk for a week (just remotly loggin in once or twice a day to get some candy), and i did not lost any shares.

Also i noticed that sometimes when buying stocks, the girls dont earn money anymore, this seems to be a bug. i always felt "save" when i bought stocks, those never vanished for me, but money sometimes did.

If you happen to experince this (money stays at 0.0 after buying stocks), ignore it, once you sell your stocks, everything is fine. or if you reload (i play in browser) its also back. but the money the girls earn is anyway useless, so i dont mind at all...

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 07:51 AM
Only here has not yet appeared a legendary 24h in the event? They greatly increased the difficulty.

I just got the 2nd girl, and the third costs 7,000 sweets ... it's going to be difficult.

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 08:06 AM
Only here has not yet appeared a legendary 24h in the event? They greatly increased the difficulty.

I just got the 2nd girl, and the third costs 7,000 sweets ... it's going to be difficult.

i read on the discourse, that there are patchnotes (or whatever) that say that if you reroll, there are no commons. but i didnt try and checked. also i dont know of any patchnotes.
and of course its made in a way to make you buy gems, thats what they made the game for :-)
I guess one has to invest some rubies to get all 3.

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 11:17 AM
i read on the discourse, that there are patchnotes (or whatever) that say that if you reroll, there are no commons. but i didnt try and checked. also i dont know of any patchnotes.
and of course its made in a way to make you buy gems, thats what they made the game for :-)
I guess one has to invest some rubies to get all 3.

i once reroll and all 4 were rare or epic

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 04:19 AM
So I can just start up with say 1 sxd and then use stock market for a couple of weeks and then I'd be able to max out all decorations other than the neon sign?
Sounds great, has anyone else done that before? And how do you know when to stop?

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 08:23 AM
i once reroll and all 4 were rare or epic

I no walso tried, and a confirmation window pops up reading "Refresh all your mission slots with a higher chance for better quality missions?" after that i got legendary, epic and to rares. so seems legit, and maybe better than starting a common and buy to end it immedeatly. not sure though, because in the latter case you already got some candy, reroling only gives a (obviously good) chance.

Walter80
12-30-2018, 11:39 AM
So I can just start up with say 1 sxd and then use stock market for a couple of weeks and then I'd be able to max out all decorations other than the neon sign?
Sounds great, has anyone else done that before? And how do you know when to stop?

1.) When to start trading stocks:
short: when clicking private shows doesnt do much anymore. AND you do not want to (or can not) sell.

In the beginning after selling the company and starting fresh, the girls levels come pretty fast, then you need to click some more until the next levels, until you hit a wall when it seems like it would need endles clicking to get a new upgrade.
So for example, if you earn 500e60 per second, and the next level up until the next upgrade (so for example 50 levels) cost 2e69. you can run over night idle, or click endlessly and it gives only 5e66. You see, it would take super long to reach the upgrade.
Nice point to start Stocks.

2.) Leveling Girls while trading stocks:
Every few days I level my girls. But I only spend a fraction of my money, because I want to grow it, and only level the girls kind of as a loss prevention, so if the game has a bug or whatever, and i loose all money, at least i got the levels up to the point of the last few days of trading and do not loose everything (hopefully).

So lets say I sold all Stocks, and I got 1e84 Money, I level all my girls until one single level costs, for example 1e72, so its basically nothing of what i totaly own, the prices are 12 digits behind my total money. Then I trade stocks for a few more days, and lets say once I am at 1e96, I do the same thing, level the girls until a single level up of a girl costs 1e87.

3.) Selling the Company
3.1) so, if you are trading stocks, because you where not able to sell it, lets say, you need 5000 level to be allowed to sell the company, but it got super slow at 3000. well, that means you are trading until you can afford to sell the company and start over. i dont think it is usefull to already start a long run to max everything.
Try to get at least to company level 15 to unlock the biggist chests, because you probably would open a lot during a long run, so its worth beeing on company level 15 at least.
3.2) If you do not HAVE TO do stocks in order to sell the company, but you are going for one long run to unlock everyting, well, to be honest, I dont know what is the earliest point when you can sell the company and have everything (except the neon sign) maxed.
You can always check how many shares you would get when selling at the current state by clicking on the money, or the Company level. It will bring up a dialog like this:

"Selling the company will grant you x shares (a + b)
Total level ups: y"

with a Green Button: "x Shares"
and an Orange Button: "2x, 10 Gems, Double shares"

For example, after a week, it looks like this for me:
"Selling the company will grant you 5.66e6 shares (358.74e3 + 5.30e6)
Total level ups: 12640"

Green Button: "5.66 e6 Shares"
Orange Button: "11.33 e6, 10 Gems, Double shares"

This seems VERY LOW, because I could get 2M shares in 2 minutes. But the power for exponential growth will kick in soon, it outpaces the linear grinding of "2Ms per 2 minutes" by a lot.

Of course when you finish the long run, you spend 10 gems.

On My first run, I got 3,57e12 Shares. To get that with 2M in 2 minute runs, you need 1.79e6 runs (or 6,79 years of constantly doing 24/7 runs with not one second break).

I wasnt sure when to stop, and was thinking, well, I just do a little more, because If I stop to early, and would do it again, I would basically throughing away the first run, since it would take the time of the first run to get there again, and then trading further. So I thought, well, just a bit more, and then I noticed that the upgrades stopped (somwhere around where a girls level up costs e250) and then i noticed, i get close to the "magical" 56750 that those cheaters get in the tournament. so I thought again, a little more until i sell. and at around e300 i noticed, that the girls are maxed. you can not get any further. Of course i could trade stocks longer and get more money, but there is nothing to buy with the money (obviously, i reached 56750 combined girls level at this point).

So you will definetly see once you maxed the girls, you can sell the company.

However, it is probably already possible to sell earlier, because with all the shares i got in the end i was only leveling the neon sign. everything else was already maxed out.
Now the current levelup for the neon would cost me 0.87e12.

so mayby, 0.5e12 or 0.1e12 shares is already enough to max everything but the neon. some of the last levels of the others where around the order of 10e9 if i remember correctly.

Check the "sell company" dialog how many shares you would get, and decide whether you want to sell or not. I think, try to get at least to 0.5e12 shares, maybe better above 1e12.

I already had the neon sign before i started the first run (but not very high, maybe the first 5 levels or so, i really dont know, maybe 10), so maybe it is even not possible to get that high without the neon sign. in that case, maybe its better not to start a long run without the neon sign. But i tend towards it is not neccessary.

But if you are already at, i dont know, maybe e260 after 2 months, you might be thinking, well, i give it another 1-2 weeks, and go for e305 and max everything, and get maybe 3 or 5 levels more on the neon.

So, tldr: check company sell dialog, and sell once you got 1e12 shares, better more.

Walter80
12-30-2018, 11:44 AM
Ew, I'm glad that this didn't happen to me. I stopped my run a few days before you did so my neon sign is at level 69 now (all others maxed out of course).

Do you remember how many shares you got, how much the girls levels cost when you stop? Did you had a neon?

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 02:35 PM
can i get more girls ?

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 03:08 PM
1.) When to start trading stocks:
short: when clicking private shows doesnt do much anymore. AND you do not want to (or can not) sell.

In the beginning after selling the company and starting fresh, the girls levels come pretty fast, then you need to click some more until the next levels, until you hit a wall when it seems like it would need endles clicking to get a new upgrade.
So for example, if you earn 500e60 per second, and the next level up until the next upgrade (so for example 50 levels) cost 2e69. you can run over night idle, or click endlessly and it gives only 5e66. You see, it would take super long to reach the upgrade.
Nice point to start Stocks.

Thanks for the information

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 06:25 PM
can i get more girls ?

That depends on what you actually mean, and how many girls you have.

afdghghjhjk
12-30-2018, 07:04 PM
What decorations should I prioritise levelling?
Any guide on the most efficient way to progress?
Currently lvl 9 and the pace slows down a lot when girl 11 gets to higher levels...