PDA

View Full Version : Fap CEO

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Wolfwere
03-07-2019, 04:20 PM
I think to get to 15k in the tournament you need to have it around level 15 (it might be less depending on your ceo items).

I made it to 15,571 last weekend on a high L13 multiplier.

I do have all items, which obviously can't hurt, but I don't want to even begin trying to figure out how many of them were necessary to hit the top level. I gave myself a preemptive migraine thinking about it.

sharon
03-07-2019, 05:16 PM
Would you mind shedding some light on how you automated the process of selling the company?

I used my programing skills and automated the different steps of the process gradually improving things / speeding up the process. At the core it's just a series of well timed clicks at different places.

I made it to 15,571 last weekend on a high L13 multiplier.

I do have all items, which obviously can't hurt, but I don't want to even begin trying to figure out how many of them were necessary to hit the top level. I gave myself a preemptive migraine thinking about it.

Top level of the tournament ? Level 50 multiplier, apparently it's the maximum you can reach.

Wolfwere
03-07-2019, 06:57 PM
Top level of the tournament ? Level 50 multiplier, apparently it's the maximum you can reach.

No, sorry, I meant level 15 finish in the tournament. Top prize level.

I was saying that I don't know how much of an impact the CEO items had on my result, and I have no intention of trying to work it out.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Did they make keys harder to get? I have to autoclick for like 4 hours to hit the cap. It used to be like 2 hours or less as that's what it seemed like a while back.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 12:45 AM
So, the best way to spend rupies right now is
Multiplies from the shop (300 rupies)
Am i right? It is worth all the rupies?

ally66
03-08-2019, 02:02 AM
So, the best way to spend rupies right now is
Multiplies from the shop (300 rupies)
Am i right? It is worth all the rupies?

The answer to that depends on what you are trying to achieve. Since the game does not have a winning point, different players entertain themselves by setting their own goals. If your goal is to be able to reach a higher level of the girls (which is good to place high in the tournaments, for instance), then yes - spend all the rubies on the store multiplier.

The first installment of 'gains week' had an exploit that made buying the tickets a better deal - but this has been patched. CEO items are still nice (for instance, extra daily keys translate into more rubies), but I was able to get them all without buying extra tickets. YMMV.

Others might be more interested in girls and their pictures, and would consider spending rubies on their outfits - set the goal to open all of them. It does not do anything to progress the game, but if that is your goal then fine.

Waterclear01
03-08-2019, 05:31 AM
My collection had 9 pages of pic
but by some reasons,now it has only 5 pages left and some girls in my inbox became like this :think:

diavolo666
03-08-2019, 05:33 AM
when you are spending you energy be careful when you go over to the next level because any points over at let say 80 on level 8 do not carry over to the level 9
when you get close to the required point switch to kisses or similar

diavolo666
03-08-2019, 05:42 AM
but by some reasons,now it has only 5 pages left and some girls in my inbox became like this :think:

your game crashed during backup and corrupted your data

when you open emails, your game tries to open tread with the girl that, according to the data game have saved, you never hired and that is not possible.

if you aren't doing stock market run, sell your company and hire all the girls at least one time, this will reset this problem

if you are doing stock market run, use this weekend tournament and hire 11 different girls to the ones you have in regular game. if you hire right girl, you will reset this problem

You will have to redo almost all your email treads

Wolfwere
03-08-2019, 06:07 AM
Did they make keys harder to get? I have to autoclick for like 4 hours to hit the cap. It used to be like 2 hours or less as that's what it seemed like a while back.

I haven't encountered anything obvious. The only thing I can think of is that you picked up key limit bonuses from CEO items. Perhaps it took you 2 hours to farm 200 keys, and now it takes you 4 hours to get 400 keys?

Waterclear01
03-08-2019, 06:23 AM
your game crashed during backup and corrupted your data

when you open emails, your game tries to open tread with the girl that, according to the data game have saved, you never hired and that is not possible.

if you aren't doing stock market run, sell your company and hire all the girls at least one time, this will reset this problem

if you are doing stock market run, use this weekend tournament and hire 11 different girls to the ones you have in regular game. if you hire right girl, you will reset this problem

You will have to redo almost all your email treads

How did you know that?
But must i hire ''the girl that i never hired'' in the next company?
and i lost my animated mail :((

diavolo666
03-08-2019, 10:54 AM
How did you know that?
But must i hire ''the girl that i never hired'' in the next company?
and i lost my animated mail :((

you need to hire the girl that will show up when you open your emails screen
that is why I say you should hire 11 girl, level up to 5000, sell company, hire different 11 girls ... you know the drill... until you hire all the girls at least once
hope it makes sense

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 03:08 AM
I haven't encountered anything obvious. The only thing I can think of is that you picked up key limit bonuses from CEO items. Perhaps it took you 2 hours to farm 200 keys, and now it takes you 4 hours to get 400 keys?

I used to get 200 in 2 hours. Now I'm getting around 200 in 4 hours.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:59 AM
There's this new pack in the store. It doesn't give you anything interesting, right?
I mean there's only this one Outfit and who cares about outfits?

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 07:32 AM
I mean there's only this one Outfit and who cares about outfits?

I do. xD
It's my goal right now. Collecting all outfits. ^^

sharon
03-09-2019, 10:06 AM
The outfit will be available later without having to pay real money for it btw.

GenDex
03-09-2019, 04:15 PM
The outfit will be available later without having to pay real money for it btw.

That's good to know, but... how do you know. Where can we find this information?

And, perhaps more importantly to some folks, will that allow people with the unlocked animations to see those animations in the dom outfit?

Unregistered?
03-09-2019, 04:35 PM
how do you know?

Join the Fap CEO Discord Server for all the latest news and updates.
Direct copy-paste: "For a limited time, you can get an extra-early access to Lorelei (usually unlock-able from level 12) and the Sorceress outfit (upcoming new skin)."

GenDex
03-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Join the Fap CEO Discord Server for all the latest news and updates.
Direct copy-paste: "For a limited time, you can get an extra-early access to Lorelei (usually unlock-able from level 12) and the Sorceress outfit (upcoming new skin)."

Right, I didn't realize that was what unregistered was talking about. (I didn't read the thread trail clearly.) Yes, that makes sense.

I'm still curious to know if having the dom outfit unlocked also gives you the alternate animations in your gallery. I might burn a few rubies for the outfit if it does.

sharon
03-09-2019, 05:27 PM
Right, I didn't realize that was what unregistered was talking about. (I didn't read the thread trail clearly.) Yes, that makes sense.

I'm still curious to know if having the dom outfit unlocked also gives you the alternate animations in your gallery. I might burn a few rubies for the outfit if it does.

It doesn't, some people have complained about that.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 03:18 AM
Fuck this event, seriously I give up at 9.

When I started playing the game was not forcing my attention 24/7. It was supposed to be a 15min-1h/day play at first.

We had a fight with wife because of this game already, I am quitting.

Unregistered?
03-10-2019, 03:58 AM
Fuck this event, forcing my attention 24/7. Had a fight with wife because of this game already, I am quitting.

We wish you all the best!

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 05:17 AM
Have to sell stock 10 times, did about 5 or 6, still at 0%.

diavolo666
03-10-2019, 07:23 AM

restart game?

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 07:50 AM

worked fine for me. are you sure you a selling stocks not the company? ...just to be sure...

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 07:51 AM

When I started playing the game was not forcing my attention 24/7. It was supposed to be a 15min-1h/day play at first.

One has to set priorities... There is probably a lot that easily beats a stupid clicker game :-)

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 02:23 PM

"We had a fight with wife..."

This struck me as being funny somehow.

First, either multi-personality comes to mind, or you're playing this with friends and/or other family members. Both of which doesn't seem the normal behavior for a deviant pron game! lols

MX1
03-10-2019, 05:32 PM

mine has done this twice now. First time was after one of the holiday events. Every girl I had on the board at the time had their email threads all reset. Submitted a ticket and it was fixed in about 2-3 days. This most recent time, it also reset the majority of my email threads immediately after completing one of the events (think it was valentines?). I've submitted 3 tickets, received a minor reply, and still haven't had the issue fixed. The reply stated how back they currently are. Guess they are with all the new content that's been released lately...

Don't waste your time/items re-doing all the threads. The devs can put you back to where you were as they have the ability to access your backups.

clubbattler
03-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Since it was hosted on wikia, my guess is possible someone put content that broke their rules. For example, explicit images. I don't see any other reason it would be closed.

They would censor those images though. It is strange how it suddenly got shut down.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 01:03 PM
They would censor those images though. It is strange how it suddenly got shut down.

on the discord someone said he (i guess the owner of the sub wiki) got banned (from the game i undersand) and well, got a bit mad and deleted the wiki. sounds like a plausible motive to me...

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 02:51 AM
We have only 6.5 days, i earned only 14th lvl, Only 1 night was missed. Don't know, was it possible to reach 20 lvl in one event. Probably "private show" event will be repeatable with various models and we will see Alexis again soon.

diavolo666
03-12-2019, 04:26 AM
We have only 6.5 days, i earned only 14th lvl, Only 1 night was missed. Don't know, was it possible to reach 20 lvl in one event. Probably "private show" event will be repeatable with various models and we will see Alexis again soon.

when event started it wasn't possible to finish for free because there wasn't enough time to earn all the energy needed
Now that you can get some extra points, it is getting close to be able to finish (4 free).... I'm at 40/150 and ATM I'm 12 hours a drift but getting closer all the time

Unregistered?
03-12-2019, 07:32 AM
New patch just rolled out, making it easier for us to reach higher pleasure levels, and thus more rewards.

Patch notes:
PRIVATE SERVER-SIDE REBALANCING NOTES
PRIVATE SHOW EVENT
- Increased Crit Chance, Crit Value and Pleasure for higher level Private Actions

Join the Fap CEO Discord to keep yourselves up-to-date about future changes! :)

Wolfwere
03-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Patch notes:
PRIVATE SERVER-SIDE REBALANCING NOTES
PRIVATE SHOW EVENT
- Increased Crit Chance, Crit Value and Pleasure for higher level Private Actions

Well, that certainly lowered the bar. It's almost on the floor, probably doesn't even count as a tripping hazard.

I'm not going to work out the math (again), but I'd wager that you could start the event right now and still complete level 14 before it ends.

SuicideService
03-12-2019, 09:41 AM
A little bit of calculation. From lvl 0 to lvl 20 you need about 328 hours.
At this moment, i'm lvl 14, 32.0 pleasure. To reach lvl 20 i still need 159 hours, or 6.62 days, but event ends in 6.3 days.
So i need about 0.35 days or 55 pleasure. At lvl 19 when you buy energy for rubies you will gain 0.8 pleasure per ruby.
So i have 2 option
1) buy energy refill 2 times and reach lvl 20. It means I will buy multiplyers with 33% discount right now. But next time, when this event will come, there will be nothing to do, and in a long run i just lose rubies.
2) wait until next "Private show: Alexis" event, where i will guaranteed obtain lvl 20 shortly after the event start. No multiplyers right now, but win situation in future.

Probably 1st option for me looks better right now. What do you think?

Anyone who wants to count hours required for your current game to reach lvl 20, can use my little spreadsheet. You can edit only yellow cell.
docs.google. com/spreadsheets/d/1JX2cyxr0s-0fUnphDZhGGn0sWjQ22CUDUwFVupPpvtw

SuicideService
03-12-2019, 09:48 AM
A little bit of calculation. From lvl 0 to lvl 20 you need about 328 hours
Anyone who wants to count hours required for your current game to reach lvl 20, can use my little spreadsheet. You can edit only yellow cell.

Become outdated while writing.

Wolfwere
03-12-2019, 12:46 PM
So i have 2 option
1) buy energy refill 2 times and reach lvl 20. It means I will buy multiplyers with 33% discount right now. But next time, when this event will come, there will be nothing to do, and in a long run i just lose rubies.
2) wait until next "Private show: Alexis" event, where i will guaranteed obtain lvl 20 shortly after the event start. No multiplyers right now, but win situation in future.

Probably 1st option for me looks better right now. What do you think?

Become outdated while writing.

Why are you saying that the Alexis Private Show will be repeated? Did I miss an announcement from the devs?

Anyway, even if AlexisPS comes around again, I have not seen them repeat an event without updating the prizes. My expectation is that new prizes would be added to keep veteran players engaged, like they did with GainsWeek.

Barring a THIRD farking round of changes to AlexisPS before it ends: If you're on Level20 on the last day, math says it will make sense to buy up to 5 refills (at 50 gems each) to earn the final prize. That last level gives you the equivalent of a 300 gem multiplier upgrade.

As you seem to have pointed out to yourself, the current event is a mess of changes and trying to plan too many days ahead is all too likely to become wasted effort.

I think your best bet is using as much energy as possible up to the last day, and then evaluating whether it's worth using gems to get one more prize. I would not burn gems on it before the final day, because you want as many battery capacity upgrades as you can get before you spend anything.

diavolo666
03-12-2019, 01:16 PM
not counting "critical hits"

tier
points needed
minutes needed
time needed

14h 18min

15h 15min

16h12min

15h 00min

15h 50min

16h 41min

3 days 21 hours 13 minutes

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 03:29 PM
What decoration are worth to upgrade? And what's their order in doing it?

diavolo666
03-13-2019, 12:51 AM
What decoration are worth to upgrade? And what's their order in doing it?

down the line ... all
but if you just started, then upgrade 3 decorations for one girl that you will hire as 11th in your room (breast size, hight, feet). This will give you higher base multiplier.
For Amber "the Secretary" you would upgrade:
- Height: medium - 5'6" (170cm) - Wallpaper
- Breast Size: large - 34DDD/F - Chandelier
- Feet: large - 8.5 (39 EU) - Suitcase

If you hover over the decoration you can read what it affects

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 04:31 AM
What does the stock market speed boost do exactly? It says it’s a speed boost for 10min, but by how much? Is it worth it?

diavolo666
03-13-2019, 05:04 AM
What does the stock market speed boost do exactly? It says it’s a speed boost for 10min, but by how much? Is it worth it?

there is no cool down period (5, 15, 30 minutes) after you sell or buy stock. this last for 10 minutes

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 06:02 AM
there is no cool down period (5, 15, 30 minutes) after you sell or buy stock. this last for 10 minutes

that is correct, and in 99% of the cases wasted rubies

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 05:25 PM
Geez event got easier with new update. I spent 100 of my saved up gems (i only had 150) to complete level 12 for the message thread, and lets just say it was kinda wasted because being me I didnt pay attention and realize that there is now MULTIPLE energy points every minute so i just wasted 100 gems. But the picture was okay i guess lmao

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 07:19 PM
I took me 7 days to get from level 1 to 12, and by my calculations I was going to have to burn some diamonds at the end to finish the last level.
With the first crit update, made things more doable an I was going to be close.
But the last update made things ridiculously easy, I was able to get from level 15 to level 20 in just over 2 days, especially when I hit level 17 and each crit was giving me 3points, it was a breeze to finish it after that.

However, I did end up spending 200 diamonds on my way to level 12 because of where the very poorly placed button to buy energy pops up when you run out of energy. first time when it costed 100diamonds to refill and a couple times after when they reduced to 50.
Seriously who puts the button right on her pussy, where everyone is going to click, especially that at least for me was the place that was giving me more crits for the less amount of clicks.

ally66
03-13-2019, 08:46 PM
Yea, I accidentally spent the rubies once too, was careful after that. This was a poor design - no need for that "buy" dialog to pop up.

Indeed, the last update made it a breeze. Before it, I was marginally able to finish 20 in time (based on my estimates, which included the critical hits). Now, I will be done in another day.

Unregistered
03-15-2019, 05:51 AM
My Account (over level 650) is gone.
On thursday 14th, I succesfully downloaded the St Patricks Day Update and logged in. Everything was perfect just then.
Later that day, I tried to log in again using Fap Ceo Android Launcher as always. This time, I got redirectet to the Browser page where I had to sign up using my data again. I did just that but as soon as I again opened the app, a new game file opened and all my progress was lost.
Does anyone know how to help me or what I should do? I've played nearly 90 days and losing all my progress would be really unfortunate as I can't seem to figure out what I've done wrong.

diavolo666
03-15-2019, 06:43 AM
My Account (over level 650) is gone.
On thursday 14th, I succesfully downloaded the St Patricks Day Update and logged in. Everything was perfect just then.
Later that day, I tried to log in again using Fap Ceo Android Launcher as always. This time, I got redirectet to the Browser page where I had to sign up using my data again. I did just that but as soon as I again opened the app, a new game file opened and all my progress was lost.
Does anyone know how to help me or what I should do? I've played nearly 90 days and losing all my progress would be really unfortunate as I can't seem to figure out what I've done wrong.

go to Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/6zqHuFU and ask for help

jaza
03-15-2019, 01:59 PM
Hi, got x12 shop multiplier (lv1) and some girls multipliers from decos.
so the girl with the highest multiplier gives around x40,
making total multipier a bit under x500.
the problem is it works as x500 when I sell the company and start a new one,
but only gives me girls multi of x40 as if shop multi of x12 is dead when i go offline and comeback
(x12 shows in the shop menu though)

is it a rule? or a bug?
x500 shows in the girls profile but when coming back online it turns to x40
no clue...

tt1000
03-15-2019, 02:34 PM
According their discord channel, it might have been the stack booster bug. there was a new update on booster, they could be stacked. seems fixed, not sure. i havent downloaded the update 0.942.

mastermind
03-15-2019, 08:38 PM
Yesterday I was reaching vg in less than an hour.. Today after the update I can't reach ocd in 3 hours. What the hell happened?!
Also models multipliers, I remember Mrs Rider was 28 k or something and now it's 4 k !!!!!

Also the shares, I really don't get them!
Yesterday.. I reached vg and sold the company for 8 million shares.. After that I started another company and reached vag and checked it was the same 8 million but I didn't sell it right away, I closed the game and opened later to find the shares 4 million?!!! Can anybody explain this?!! What do shares depend on to go up or down?!!
I'm starting to think that this game is fixed!

diavolo666
03-16-2019, 12:41 AM
Yesterday I was reaching vag in less than an hour.. Today after the update I can't reach ocd in 3 hours. What the hell happened?!
Also models multipliers, I remember Mrs Rider was 28 k or something and now it's 4 k !!!!!

Also the shares, I really don't get them!
Yesterday.. I reached vag and sold the company for 8 million shares.. After that I started another company and reached vag and checked it was the same 8 million but I didn't sell it right away, I closed the game and opened later to find the shares 4 million?!!! Can anybody explain this?!! What do shares depend on to go up or down?!!
I'm starting to think that this game is fixed!

game was "fixed" but fix was benefiting players... it was a bug and it is corrected now

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 02:14 AM
Rly didn't like this event, having to keep the pc on every night for a week is not good. Hope that they change the numbers so thats not necessary next time.

at least i think i will be able to get to 20, even after fucking up 3 different nights.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 07:32 AM
down the line ... all
but if you just started, then upgrade 3 decorations for one girl that you will hire as 11th in your room (breast size, hight, feet). This will give you higher base multiplier.
For Amber "the Secretary" you would upgrade:
- Height: medium - 5'6" (170cm) - Wallpaper
- Breast Size: large - 34DDD/F - Chandelier
- Feet: large - 8.5 (39 EU) - Suitcase

If you hover over the decoration you can read what it affects

Ok, ty.

So, for example, for Lorelei what I have to upgrade?
And why do you bring up Amber?

diavolo666
03-16-2019, 11:39 AM
Ok, ty.

So, for example, for Lorelei what I have to upgrade?
And why do you bring up Amber?

I brought Amber as an example
Works same for all other girls, you just have to see what decoration affect them

http://shrani.si/f/O/1u/28FWCQtg/capture.jpg

clubbattler
03-18-2019, 05:25 AM
on the discord someone said he (i guess the owner of the sub wiki) got banned (from the game i undersand) and well, got a bit mad and deleted the wiki. sounds like a plausible motive to me...

Now that makes sense, he got angry for whatever he was doing and just rage quit.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 05:10 PM
HA! I managed to get level 20 in the last 15 minutes by spending 50 rubies once. (But I couldn't play for about half a week, so... yeah.) Aaaaand I managed to get level 14 in tournament last time, for the first time. Awesome.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 05:35 PM
Well, managed to finish the private show event, kind of wish that the last part would have been included as a video if unlocked...

Didn't spend anything on the event energy, but caved and spent a good portion of the stockpile to unlock her alternate costume...

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 03:48 PM
-Autoclicker works okay, do not exceed 25 clicks per second

-I personally find it super easy to use four fingers on mobile. Both index and middle fingers, tap away (but not too fast or it will close due to >25cps)

-Save hats until end of day, when you use a lot at once (I recommend 15 hats per day, or 5 chests. Autoclicker or 4 fingers gets easy 10k clicks)

-Doing ~15 hats at end of day with Autoclicker or 4 fingers and getting 10k clicks every 24 hours allows you to sleep, go to work, and still get event done in 8 days, no rubies required

-DO NOT SPEND RUBIES event is very possible without them (unlike Alexis Private Show for first few days lmao)

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 10:39 AM
I accidentally logged in with a different account after switching phones, now every time i open game it always uses the backup one. How do i switch back to main???

DrunkMonkGar
03-22-2019, 01:06 PM
Press the door on the options menu? That should log you out so you can re-log with the right account.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 02:26 PM
Press the door on the options menu? That should log you out so you can re-log with the right account.

I think I know what you mean, but its not there for me. Im guessing i need to get my company to level 3?

DrunkMonkGar
03-22-2019, 03:48 PM
I think I know what you mean, but its not there for me. Im guessing i need to get my company to level 3?

It shouldn't, it should be to the right of the manual save button. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the phone version.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 04:51 PM
Nope, door not there, I need game support fast, the event is going and i dont want to miss it!

diavolo666
03-22-2019, 09:40 PM
Nope, door not there, I need game support fast, the event is going and i dont want to miss it!

if you use download version: log out from your current account with the "door" icon and then log in with proper account

----------------------------------------------------

if you use browser version: log out from your Nutaku account and then log in ....

----------------------------------------------------

don't know how to for mobile version

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 01:12 AM
for some reason i get following error code lately after update

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
uncaught exception: abort("Assertion failed: undefined") at jsStackTrace (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:27460)
stackTrace (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:27631)
abort (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:4:36717)
assert (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:17460)
doCallback (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:122786)
done (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:122925)
done (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:105991)
UnityLoader["1365af43dd8a9804cd27f9135295b5f2"]/removeRemoteEntry [removeRemoteEntry/req.onerror] (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:105298)

If this abort() is unexpected, build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 which can give more information.

ayone else getting these? have tryed clrearing cahces cookies etc re install browsers etc...

diavolo666
03-23-2019, 01:39 AM
for some reason i get following error code lately after update

An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
uncaught exception: abort("Assertion failed: undefined") at jsStackTrace (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:27460)
stackTrace (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:27631)
abort (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:4:36717)
assert (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:17460)
doCallback (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:122786)
done (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:122925)
done (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:105991)
UnityLoader["1365af43dd8a9804cd27f9135295b5f2"]/removeRemoteEntry [removeRemoteEntry/req.onerror] (fapceo-webgl.asm.framework.unityweb?ver=942:2:105298)

If this abort() is unexpected, build with -s ASSERTIONS=1 which can give more information.

ayone else getting these? have tryed clrearing cahces cookies etc re install browsers etc...

try downloaded version or use different browser

ShadowFTL
03-23-2019, 02:49 AM
Can smb say how to use clicker on bluestacks and optimal options for event? As i cant grab a lot of event items at work

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 01:36 PM

Log out of your nutaku account(by going to their website) from your default web browser. This will trigger the login screen when you launch the app the next time.

mastermind
03-23-2019, 04:49 PM
The permanent multiplier is useless.. I was 25x and now I'm 125x and there's no difference.. Still slow as fuck. This game is down.

ShadowFTL
03-24-2019, 02:05 AM
Trying to install game on bluestacks and have infinite "download version" at launcher - how to solve it?

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 03:44 PM
Seems only the 20 clicks per second autoclicker works with this event. So aroudn the 8 hats gives you 5000 clicks. TBH i kinda hate it when you have a autoclick deny thing in ur game.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 05:09 PM
Seems only the 20 clicks per second autoclicker works with this event. So aroudn the 8 hats gives you 5000 clicks. TBH i kinda hate it when you have a autoclick deny thing in ur game.

i used 100 hats at 25 cps and got exact 57600 points.

clubbattler
03-24-2019, 11:36 PM

I second this, part of why I stopped buying anything in the game because they are jerks about people that have any tech knowledge to know about auto clickers

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 05:30 AM
The permanent multiplier is useless.. I was 25x and now I'm 125x and there's no difference.. Still slow as fuck. This game is down.

Just in case someone stumbles upon this: Well... someone is wrong on the internet... The "late game" (high tournament rankings, high earnings, high levels etc.) is all about and only about leveling the multipliers.
It is not useless, it is the most powerfull thing in the game :-)

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 05:39 AM
i used 100 hats at 25 cps and got exact 57600 points.

which equals 19.2 cps (57600/100*30 = 19.2).

I made similar observations. I could reliably get 570 to 580 clicks per hat (which equals 19 to 19.3 cps) in the browser version of the game.

Anti-Retards
03-25-2019, 07:07 AM
Just in case someone stumbles upon this: Well... someone is wrong on the internet... The "late game" (high tournament rankings, high earnings, high levels etc.) is all about and only about leveling the multipliers.

Don't bother with him. Just from his post alone you can tell he's entitled and lazy. He wants to be in the end-game after playing the game for a week. That's not how clicking games work.

Anti-Retards
03-25-2019, 07:10 AM

It's your mind's perception of the game that's useless and slow as fuck. You want something in this game? You work for it. Time, effort and dedication. Stop being so entitled, "master"mind.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 07:58 AM
which equals 19.2 cps (57600/100*30 = 19.2).

I made similar observations. I could reliably get 570 to 580 clicks per hat (which equals 19 to 19.3 cps) in the browser version of the game.

yeah, i posted this to share more info for the browser (chrome) version.
before the autoclicker nerf happend i used 250cps and it was fast as hell.

mastermind
03-26-2019, 02:37 AM
I'm telling you. Exactly before reaching x125 with using 26 boosters, rate was 240 nod/s. AFTER x125.... Guess what.... STILL 240 NOD/S!!!!!!! and I earned more as I'm now 2.8 K and still 240 NOD/S!!!!! Really powerful multiplier you say... You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Don't bother with him. Just from his post alone you can tell he's entitled and lazy. He wants to be in the end-game after playing the game for a week. That's not how clicking games work.

It's your mind's perception of the game that's useless and slow as fuck. You want something in this game? You work for it. Time, effort and dedication. Stop being so entitled, "master"mind.
Are you even playing this game?! WTF is wrong with you?
Anti-Retard my ass!! Should be Retard & Stupid!

Anti-Retards
03-26-2019, 03:10 AM
Are you even playing this game?! WTF is wrong with you?

Don't blame others just because you don't understand this game. Keep crying about it, instead of trying to learn. The only thing you're accomplishing here is showing us that you have no clue what you're doing. Here's some advice for ya, you think your game is broken? That your multipliers aren't working? Send in a damn support ticket so they can help you out. Whiny little brat.

mastermind
03-26-2019, 04:57 AM
Don't blame others just because you don't understand this game. Keep crying about it, instead of trying to learn. The only thing you're accomplishing here is showing us that you have no clue what you're doing. Here's some advice for ya, you think your game is broken? That your multipliers aren't working? Send in a damn support ticket so they can help you out. Whiny little brat.
Who the fuck did I blame? Have you even read my post asshole? I didn't ask for anyone's help or support! I just said my opinion dickhead. I won't bother with you RETARD anymore nor with this broken game. _|_

diavolo666
03-26-2019, 07:01 AM
Who the fuck did I blame? Have you even read my post asshole? I didn't ask for anyone's help or support! I just said my opinion dickhead. I won't bother with you RETARD anymore nor with this broken game. _|_

Boosters don't work as they use to.
Before you could use 1 booster and it would double your income for all individual girl. If you click on private show, you would get double the money. Time skip would give you double the money.
Now you can use as many boosters as you want, but it only multiplies your total income. This doesn't help you with clicking on the girls anymore, but if you use time skip it does.

Hope now you understand what is different in the game

Anti-Retards
03-26-2019, 08:31 AM
I won't bother with you RETARD anymore nor with this broken game. _|_

Bye kid! :)

sharon
03-26-2019, 08:42 AM

The permanent multiplier is the biggest boost to your income at least in the late game. And 125x doesn't mean your current multiplier is multiplied by 125, it means new multipliers obtained are 125x better than the base multiplier (x2, x3, x10).

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 02:01 PM
x125 multiplier...

there are ppl with a x125.000.000+ multiplier.

Talking shit to ppl. which maxed out every ceo item doesn't help.

Just ask for help and don't be an entitled snowflake.

DrunkMonkGar
03-27-2019, 08:56 PM
The DL version for this and Pocket Waifu are up, but the Nutaku site/app versions are still down.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 09:36 AM
.943 just downloaded for me. Immediate connection issues, as promised by the launcher.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 09:36 AM
As prompted*

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 10:32 AM
I also just updated but I still can't play. I'm getting a javascript error and I don't know if there's anything I can do about it on my end. Anyone else having similar problems? I really wish they wouldn't update these games in the middle of events. They give you a time limit to work within, then they screw around with the game, costing you precious time. Drives me nuts.

sharon
03-28-2019, 11:04 AM
So to sums things up:
- update broke the game and we couldn't log in
- browser version still not working
- a lot of player have weird display glitches
- some people got their money reset, cool bug for those on a stock run
- and last but not least: some people got their multiplier reset apparently

The devs did a nice job on this one.

Also they don't even remove cheaters from the tournament now so there's that.

Unregistered?
03-28-2019, 11:17 AM
So to sums things up:
- update broke the game and we couldn't log in
- browser version still not working
- a lot of player have weird display glitches
- some people got their money reset, cool bug for those on a stock run
- and last but not least: some people got their multiplier reset apparently

The devs did a nice job on this one.

Also they don't even remove cheaters from the tournament now so there's that.

All valid points. Hugs for the people who are hit by any of this. Silver lining though: The new Skill Tree is amazing <3 Idle $/s and Click $/s has gone through the roof! :)

ShadowFTL
03-28-2019, 11:27 AM
Trying to install game on bluestacks and have infinite "download version" at launcher - how to solve it?

Some help with this issue? Launcher download game, but cant install it and start downloading from begining

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 12:42 PM
It seems browser version is back up and running.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 12:58 PM
Which one is the best to put all your skill points into?

Increase your clicking power or Multiply your company income?

Any math has been done?

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 02:41 PM
i got that "loading company - black screen" bug. reloading (ctrl + f5) won't help.
wtf

Wolfwere
03-28-2019, 03:10 PM
Which one is the best to put all your skill points into?

Increase your clicking power or Multiply your company income?

Any math has been done?

That decision hasn't really changed, it depends on how you play. The main difference now is that you have to reach a much higher company level to max out both trees.

Are you normally logged in, with an autoclicker or macro pounding on the girls when you're not using your computer? Put your points into the clicking skills, you aren't offline enough for the idle skills to help you much.

Do you log in for a few minutes, play for a while, and then log out? Put your points in the idle skills, you aren't clicking enough for the others to help you much.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 04:11 PM
What exactly does The Collector do? I usually have my game open and sell stocks with some clicking here and there so I'm trying to find a good build, Company level 31 atm

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 05:04 PM
What exactly does The Collector do? I usually have my game open and sell stocks with some clicking here and there so I'm trying to find a good build, Company level 31 atm

while doing a stock run, all the skill stuff is not relevant. Except, if you just stqarted, then maybe you want click again and start the stock run again. With the new skills, you get a few levels more than before. but probably not with level 31.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 07:32 PM
I'm wondering what is the best build for tournaments... it would be awesome to upgrade and leave it off for a day and still gain enough for 12k+ lvls.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 05:55 PM
all in private show and golden coin seems like the way to go for tournaments. (if you don't have enough skill points for both branches)

BMLlednar
03-29-2019, 06:05 PM
So...no Gains Week this month I'm guessing? Considering how much DID happen this month (three events and the much needed skill rework), I guess I can't be TOO disappointed. Still, it was supposed to be a monthly thing and there's only a couple days left of this month. Nowhere near a full week.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 07:13 PM
Do any of these golden skills in the "clicker" tree cause that stupid megacoin to pop up? If so, did they fix (read: change) the coin so that it doesn't block most of the screen?

DrunkMonkGar
03-29-2019, 09:39 PM
Do any of these golden skills in the "clicker" tree cause that stupid megacoin to pop up? If so, did they fix (read: change) the coin so that it doesn't block most of the screen?

They replaced it with a better private show. Visually the same as a normal private show, except the icon is gold instead of pink.

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 10:19 PM
They replaced it with a better private show. Visually the same as a normal private show, except the icon is gold instead of pink.

Awesome, thanks!

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 11:55 AM
For some reason the window cannot be resized for the download version. There's fullscreen and windowed that's the same resolution as fullscreen but with edges cut out by the window.

diavolo666
03-30-2019, 05:22 PM
For some reason the window cannot be resized for the download version. There's fullscreen and windowed that's the same resolution as fullscreen but with edges cut out by the window.

when you launch the game you can switch the resolution
window resizing was never possible

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 05:42 PM
when you launch the game you can switch the resolution
window resizing was never possible

So how does one get the unity resolution/quality selection to appear when launching the game?

Unregistered
03-30-2019, 08:21 PM
I hope they fix the private show coin placement. The new place has it covering up their left boobs, lmao!

Say no to partial censorship! xP

Seriously tho, I hope they do fix it. It's annoying. >.>

DrunkMonkGar
03-31-2019, 07:08 PM
Heh, the collector counts as clicking for the daily mission. Laziness pays off once again.

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 12:46 AM
Anyone else having issues with saving? I lost a couple resets last night, seems that it registered the completion of the resets quest I'd gotten, but not the extra talent point and it seems to have kept the stock purchases...

DrunkMonkGar
04-01-2019, 02:30 AM
I always make sure to manually save right before quiting and I haven't noticed any discrepancies.

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Do I need the girl for the new event? I didn't get a new mail, except the "pussy" one.

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Its weird cause i have the girl but i also didnt get the email. I cant spend the yinyang tokens.

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Do I need the girl for the new event? I didn't get a new mail, except the "pussy" one.

you only get that one i think if you dont have the girl but it seems i got that one 2 but i have the girl.

Unregistered?
04-01-2019, 12:03 PM

Collect 5 Yin Yang Tokens with the Daily Quests and unlock the girl in the Shop....
The patchnotes literally say:
- Daily quests now reward Yin-Yang Tokens as well as Rubies
- Yin-Yang Tokens can be used to unlock a special Yrelianna Pack in the SHOP!
- Yrelianna the Succubus - 7 e-mails & pictures (for all players who missed her in her previous event)

clubbattler
04-01-2019, 12:54 PM
Its weird cause i have the girl but i also didnt get the email. I cant spend the yinyang tokens.

be glad, its down right creepy and off putting

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Can someone please tell me how another clicker is interesting to folks? I played for 30 minutes and was so bored!! What do you guys enjoy in this type of crap?
I enjoy Pictures, Stories, Minimovies

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Wait... it is?
You don't want to mention which tasks come on which days, per any chance? Because that'd be awesome. ^^;

Has anyone ever written down which quests come on which days?
Monday was speed up 4 hrs
Sunday was click 5000 times (right?)
Saturday level up 7500 times (?!)

My CRS is kicking my butt these days

Unregistered
04-03-2019, 04:25 AM
I always make sure to manually save right before quiting and I haven't noticed any discrepancies.

Seems to have fixed itself now, but the issue was that the manual save had just been popping up the saved to recently error no matter how long it was between them.

The strange thing was that certain things saved such as the company stocks and the event tokens, but nothing else.

clubbattler
04-03-2019, 11:09 AM
I enjoy Pictures, Stories, Minimovies

Why are you responding to a guest comment bitching about the game from LAST August? Let the troll piss off being an anonymous coward with not making an account.

Unregistered
04-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Hrm. What do you guys think - is it worth it to buy slots for the new event? First, like, at all and secondly, even with blossom thingies? Does anyone know yet if bought slots carry over to other, similar events?

DrunkMonkGar
04-04-2019, 08:28 PM
I normally end up with a few thousand extra on these events, so I should be able to afford 1 even without considering the higher output. It certainly helps that I only really need to buy 1 girl.

Unregistered
04-05-2019, 03:08 AM
Has anyone ever written down which quests come on which days?
Monday was speed up 4 hrs
Sunday was click 5000 times (right?)
Saturday level up 7500 times (?!)

My CRS is kicking my butt these days

monday 5k clicks
tuesday 4hrs time skip
wednesday 5 boosters (now also easy for stock runnners since you can do that at once now)
thursday 5k clicks
friday level 7500
saturday sell company 5 times
sunday sell stocks 10 times

(that is UTC)

Unregistered
04-05-2019, 03:19 AM
Hrm. What do you guys think - is it worth it to buy slots for the new event? First, like, at all and secondly, even with blossom thingies?

after a quick estimate i guessed buying one or probably two is optimal. so i just bought them with rubies, so if i have flowers left, i buy the last one with them for extra chances for multipliers...
Beware that they get more expensive.

Does anyone know yet if bought slots carry over to other, similar events?
there is nothig official about that in the news, releasenotes or similar. and i would be HIGHLY surprised. stuff like that never happened before, also tokens never got reused.
The one exception is gains week, where this was clearly comunicated right away from the start of the first time.

If they would carry over those slots, they would have had said that, since its a good argument to buy them, right?

Unregistered
04-05-2019, 07:33 AM
Hey did u guys see they did some type of emergency update didnt say it was though but i got booted out and they did a new patch like a few hours ago not sure what for maybe a glitch or exploit i like finding those in these type of games i find most of the micro transactions in this game way to rediculous in price the only ones are the special limited event that at all seem worth the money.

Unregistered
04-05-2019, 07:41 AM
I keep getting an error message about how my client is out of date...how do I update that because it just pops up the error message again and again this morning

SeraSera
04-05-2019, 08:30 AM
I keep getting an error message about how my client is out of date...how do I update that because it just pops up the error message again and again this morning

ctrl + F5 to forcibly reload everything.

Unregistered?
04-05-2019, 09:36 AM
Hey did u guys see they did some type of emergency update didnt say it was though but i got booted out and they did a new patch like a few hours ago not sure what for maybe a glitch or exploit i like finding those in these type of games i find most of the micro transactions in this game way to rediculous in price the only ones are the special limited event that at all seem worth the money.

You really should just join the Fap CEO Discord if you want to stay up to date about the new patches.
Today's patch:

HOTFIX NOTES

FIXES
- Found the issue, fixed and tested the fix for the infinite syncing / progress loss! (Bug machine strikes again)

clubbattler
04-05-2019, 01:37 PM
monday 5k clicks
tuesday 4hrs time skip
wednesday 5 boosters (now also easy for stock runnners since you can do that at once now)
thursday 5k clicks
friday level 7500
saturday sell company 5 times
sunday sell stocks 10 times

(that is UTC)

Thanks this is very helpful.

Unregistered
04-06-2019, 10:20 AM
"You're at the top of the tournament" - YES! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes...!
First time, ever.

I just wanted to share my joy. ^-^

Unregistered
04-06-2019, 10:30 AM
What do you guys think - first girl or third slot?

Unregistered?
04-06-2019, 11:48 AM
What do you guys think - first girl or third slot?

Realistically, you don't need a third slot. Two slots are more than enough to farm your missions. So go for the girls :)

DrunkMonkGar
04-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Yeah, with two slots you should easily be able to get everything done, after you've got the girls you'll probably be able to get the third slot anyway to help fish for multiplier.

Moonlynx
04-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Yeah, with two slots you should easily be able to get everything done, after you've got the girls you'll probably be able to get the third slot anyway to help fish for multiplier.

I still have a few doubts about that. Maybe I just had really bad luck till now (aren't there any legendary missions anymore? and is it normal that there are so many common missions that I don't even have a choice quite a lot of times?), but it seems to be hard for me to even get the 15000 for the girls. I'll go for the second slot which will definitely help, but with only ~1800 spring blossoms after more than 2 days...

11 days to go, and with some effort I can get ~800 blossoms/day for the first slot and probably less for the second one. 2x500 extra blossoms from the tournament... I always finished these events a few days early, but (without spending a few rubies) it could be a spot landing for me this time. If the devs don't make it easier towards the end. Like they kindly used to do in the past.

I don't know if they slightly miscalculated again, if I miscalculated (or had bad luck) or if they made it harder on purpose. Which would be okay for me since the game has always been absurdly user-friendly for a clicker game. ;)

Moonlynx
04-07-2019, 12:37 AM
Collect 5 Yin Yang Tokens with the Daily Quests and unlock the girl in the Shop....
- Yrelianna the Succubus - 7 e-mails & pictures (for all players who missed her in her previous event)

Thanks for the hint and for saving me time. I managed to read the patch note and then completely forget about it. I already thought I did something wrong, had to collect more than 5 tokens and whatnot.

Tom80
04-07-2019, 01:27 AM
It seems PlayFap is making breaks again. Game doesn't load.

Moonlynx
04-07-2019, 12:20 PM
I can get ~800 blossoms/day for the first slot and probably less for the second one.
Seems like I was wrong there. I thought, you had to choose between the remaining 3 missions for the second slot after you chose one for the first. Doesn't make much sense in hindsight.

Since it's always a new set of missions, it shouldn't be too hard to get all the girls/outfits. Provided you don't waste too much time.

DrunkMonkGar
04-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Yep. Also there are still legendary missions, but there do seem to be much more commons, plus getting rid of half-hour missions means they can't cycle as quickly. Btw, the 24hr legendary I managed to snag had the 1000 materials like normal, but no background and 2 slightly higher than base multipliers at 50% and 25%.

Unregistered
04-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Something weird I noticed. The Yrelianna pack on my screen, for direct purchase is for 10,000 gold. On my friend's screen, it is for 1,000 gold. Is this a bug or expected behavior? Both of us already had Yrelianna and the background from the Halloween event.

My pack does offer a higher multiplier and more gems than his.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 05:00 AM

Have you ever heard of punctuation? What you write makes no sense.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Why does it feel like Rose is missing like 1 or 2 extra email treads.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 05:02 PM
I tried to install the app on my phone, but the updating to 0.948 or something like that takes an eternity.

Help?

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 04:35 AM
I tried to install the app on my phone, but the updating to 0.948 or something like that takes an eternity.

Help?

run the downloaded apk file.
should be somewhere in the folder like 'download'.
tt's how i managed to do it.
I was there too

SirXan
04-10-2019, 10:31 AM

Wait, it was in the shop?! Dang, I thought I was either doing something wrong or the game was bugged. Guess I missed it after going through all the trouble of getting tokens. (currently can't see it anywhere)

ArmyOfLovers
04-10-2019, 11:46 PM
Is there any way to get a new outfits and e-mails for Vivian and Victoria, if I started playing too late and girls were not available to me before? 6 days left until the end of the event and all 4 slots for missions are open for me, but after receiving all 3 rewards new blossoms just are not collected and there is nowhere to spend them...

Unregistered
04-11-2019, 10:35 AM
So I got Rose, went through her email threads, saved up blossoms, unlocked Vivian since I didn't get her in Halloween - and nothing happened. No new emails, no new pics, etc. The blossoms are spent and she was summoned, but I can't access her.

Has this happened to anyone else?

SeraSera
04-11-2019, 11:02 AM
So I got Rose, went through her email threads, saved up blossoms, unlocked Vivian since I didn't get her in Halloween - and nothing happened. No new emails, no new pics, etc. The blossoms are spent and she was summoned, but I can't access her.

Have you hired her?

Just unlocking doesn't make the email thread appear.

Unregistered
04-11-2019, 11:04 AM

Never mind; it's all good now.

Unregistered?
04-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Have you hired her?

Every. Single. Time! xD

BMLlednar
04-12-2019, 05:25 PM
So...does this "frenzy" sub-event not actually help at all with getting the flower things? From the way it's described it sounds like it only boosts your chance of getting the secondary rewards, which is pretty underwhelming compared to previous frenzies which boosted both event tokens and other rewards by increasing mission rarity in general.

Unregistered
04-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I think it's only secondaries.

As of now, I've unlocked one girl (3000) and the one extra slot. At 2700/5000. I wonder, and kind of doubt, I'll get all 3 at this rate. Been getting nothing but shitty quests.

Unregistered
04-13-2019, 05:24 PM
Right now I'm at 5000/7000 on the way to the third girl, with the second slot unlocked (using rubies), and I sit at about 500 rubies. Should I use rubies for the third slot in hope to boost my chances to get some multipliers or is it better to just buy them in the store? I'm still at multiplier lv 5.

sharon
04-14-2019, 02:47 AM
Right now I'm at 5000/7000 on the way to the third girl, with the second slot unlocked (using rubies), and I sit at about 500 rubies. Should I use rubies for the third slot in hope to boost my chances to get some multipliers or is it better to just buy them in the store? I'm still at multiplier lv 5.

It's not worth for the multipliers and you have more than enough time to get the last girl so don't waste your rubies.

Unregistered
04-14-2019, 06:01 AM
I've been using autoclicker on my phone to collect keys and is this ongoing issue with overheating.
Any idea how to fix it? (Running 20cps AC)
And is it risky? I mean it certainly doesn't feel right and I know system overheat can turn out really bad.
(playing on Galaxy S7)

Unregistered?
04-14-2019, 06:34 AM
I've been using autoclicker on my phone to collect keys and is this ongoing issue with overheating.
Any idea how to fix it? (Running 20cps AC)
And is it risky? I mean it certainly doesn't feel right and I know system overheat can turn out really bad.
(playing on Galaxy S7)

Stop it, you're seriously hurting your phone. You don't want to have to repair it, or buy a new phone, because of a some anime tiddies. Not worth it.

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 04:00 PM
Didnt get to unlock the last girl in this event. Do Lana do anything special in her animation after you unlock them all?

Unregistered
04-17-2019, 05:43 PM
Same. Missed out on the last girl by 3000

BMLlednar
04-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Partway through the new girl's e-mail thread I was pretty worried about all the ways it could easily become predictably awful by needlessly humiliating either the player character or Rose. Having it resolve in a way that didn't seem mean-spirited toward anyone involved was something of a pleasant surprise, so nice work whoever writes these things.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 09:28 PM
The game disconnected me and now I'm stuck in an infinite save. Cannot do anything even after relogging and reinstalling and trying browser version.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 10:41 PM
The game disconnected me and now I'm stuck in an infinite save. Cannot do anything even after relogging and reinstalling and trying browser version.

Came here to express the same thing. Was worried my save got corrupted but I'm also stuck in an infinite save regardless if I use mobile or desktop.

Anyone else experiencing this?

GenDex
04-18-2019, 10:56 PM
Yup. I just keep checking for someone from the Discord to come in and say "check the Discord" and, hopefully, also tell us lazy fuckers what news we'll find there in the Discord.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 12:19 AM
Just tried again, my save was able to go through and load successfully. Hopefully it works for you all as well.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 02:47 AM
Just wondering, is there a cap for the company progress needed to level up?

DrunkMonkGar
04-20-2019, 04:12 AM
Yes, once you hit a certain company level the required girl levels no longer increase.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 05:40 AM
Yes, once you hit a certain company level the required girl levels no longer increase.

Thanks, do you also know what the cap is?

Tomitain
04-20-2019, 06:09 AM
If memory serves, once you hit the point where you need 5,000 girl levels you've hit the cap. When you get to where you can easily collect 5,000 girl levels there's not much stopping you from powerlevelling your company outside of boredom.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 06:56 AM
If memory serves, once you hit the point where you need 5,000 girl levels you've hit the cap. When you get to where you can easily collect 5,000 girl levels there's not much stopping you from powerlevelling your company outside of boredom.
Thank you, from what you said I already hit the cap, and I can already level the girls fast enough, so now it's just a matter if I do want to powerlevel or not, still unsure about it.

UFVKNP
04-21-2019, 02:54 PM
anyone else having trouble with the stock menu? i don't really care about them that much, but in an event like this, and the fact that it's one of my daily missions, it's a bit of a problem.

the menu isn't showing up at all. anyone have a fix?

ally66
04-22-2019, 11:34 AM
anyone else having trouble with the stock menu? i don't really care about them that much, but in an event like this, and the fact that it's one of my daily missions, it's a bit of a problem.

the menu isn't showing up at all. anyone have a fix?

Maybe you didn't have any girls hired for your company at the time? The stock market does not show up in that case, if I remember correctly.

Unregistered
04-26-2019, 06:22 PM
-sigh- Still 2,400 rubies to go. 8 more outfits and I got them all... well, at least I'm able to reach 15,000 level ups in tournaments easily these days. ^^

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 06:13 AM
They finally made an event you cannot finish within the current time frame using the current event speed.

At max click rate, you can get 890 event points with 10 starfish. I used 14 more starfish and got the same rate, for a total of 24 starfish and 2136 points. So the math is 898 gems needed for 80,000 event points. The ~9 days of the event is 2 starfish per hour. That is only 432 star fish that you can get from chests. I also doubt they'll be giving away 500 starfish in the next weekend competition. So, unless there is one heck of a speedup, towards the end of the event, you can't complete the BJ event with considerable investment with gems.

Assuming they do add some sort of speedup towards the end, I'd hold on to my starfish and make them count as much as possible. Using them before any sort of speed up bonus will be a huge waste, and I've already used 24, and I started the event late this time, ~9pm, EST last night.

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Assuming they do add some sort of speedup towards the end, I'd hold on to my starfish and make them count as much as possible. Using them before any sort of speed up bonus will be a huge waste, and I've already used 24, and I started the event late this time, ~9pm, EST last night.

I, uh, used 24 starfish as well... got 14,136 points out of it. O_o

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 08:23 AM
with 24 i got around the 5000. Also the event is 3 days shorter then normal plus with the click limit. It seems their growing towards more pay to win the event style of gameplay.

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 10:07 AM
I, uh, used 24 starfish as well... got 14,136 points out of it. O_o

Maybe my game is just bugged or something. =/

sharon
05-01-2019, 10:47 AM
At max click rate, you can get 890 event points with 10 starfish.
At max click rate you get around 570-600 points per starfish. You're not even at 3 click/sec Oo

Franka
05-01-2019, 11:42 AM
If you're getting less than 500 points using an auto clicker, there's something wrong with your settings.

Mdz
05-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Yeah, it seems like autoclickers are getting capped at about 19 clicks a second, same as last event. You should be able to pull in somewhere between 550-570 clicks per star.

Assuming 550 per star, that's 146 total needed.

For 24 stars, you should have at least 13200 points.

Pro tip - only cash in one star at a time. Every time you're cashing in a star, you have the opportunity to get bonus stars. So if you cash in them all at once, that's only one 30 second period to get bonus items. If you cash in 20 individually, that's 20 thirty second periods to get bonus items.

Unregistered
05-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Yeah, it seems like autoclickers are getting capped at about 19 clicks a second, same as last event. You should be able to pull in somewhere between 550-570 clicks per star.

Assuming 550 per star, that's 146 total needed.

For 24 stars, you should have at least 13200 points.

Pro tip - only cash in one star at a time. Every time you're cashing in a star, you have the opportunity to get bonus stars. So if you cash in them all at once, that's only one 30 second period to get bonus items. If you cash in 20 individually, that's 20 thirty second periods to get bonus items.

I tried this the last time. After using 60 items taking more than 30 minutes, I ended up with 3 extra items. I dunno if it was worth the extra time or not, with such a low drop rate. I could've also just been unlucky, which is usually the case.

sharon
05-02-2019, 06:37 AM
I tried this the last time. After using 60 items taking more than 30 minutes, I ended up with 3 extra items. I dunno if it was worth the extra time or not, with such a low drop rate. I could've also just been unlucky, which is usually the case.

It does look like the drop rate was reduced compared to previous event...

Unregistered
05-02-2019, 06:42 AM
If you're getting less than 500 points using an auto clicker, there's something wrong with your settings.
Can you suggest an autoclicker (if it's not against the rules, of course, if it is I'm sorry, I didn't know). With the one I'm using I only get about 440 point with 25 click/s.

sharon
05-02-2019, 06:52 AM
Can you suggest an autoclicker (if it's not against the rules, of course, if it is I'm sorry, I didn't know). With the one I'm using I only get about 440 point with 25 click/s.

There are websites to check your autoclicker just google it.
Autoclickers are allowed as long as all they do is clicking, no automation allowed. But I've never heard of someone getting banned for breaking that rule unless they bragged about it.

Mdz
05-02-2019, 08:49 AM
It does look like the drop rate was reduced compared to previous event...

Yeah. I'm having pretty shit luck myself. Haven't seen a single bonus star yet.

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 03:17 AM
I'm pretty sure that i'm getting more stars than last even, maybe is just luck.

masa
05-04-2019, 02:49 AM
What is the maximum value for Clicking Power -skill? I have it in 15 points currently. Does this skill have effect on events like Dita blowjob? Should it be maxed before initiating the event?

masa
05-04-2019, 03:38 AM
Never mind, doesn't have effect what Clicking Skill is.

masa
05-06-2019, 07:58 AM
About the tournament:

Last night I saw someone named Ren was leading the tournament with about 44 000 level ups. Now today I saw that someone else named Devil won the tournament with 36 054 level ups. Why is that?

Unregistered
05-06-2019, 10:18 AM
Cheaters and banning. xD Happens all the time. ^^

Unregistered
05-11-2019, 04:40 AM
They expanded the tournament reward list. F***! xD I was becoming comfortable with reaching 15k level ups within the first few hours. 16.5k is... quite a step up and 18k is just ridiculous. Damn.

Well, at least I have only five more costumes to collect.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 10:50 AM
I'm level 99, have 51 skill points. Currently have the clicker tree maxed minus "Mega Golden Time", which has zero points (is it worth getting?). I have 16 points in clicking power. On the idle side I have 1 point in income multiplier, and 1 point in boostin' time. I'm primarily an autoclicker player, I leave it up on my PC for hours. Is there a more efficient way than what I've done? Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 01:30 PM
I'm level 99, have 51 skill points. Currently have the clicker tree maxed minus "Mega Golden Time", which has zero points (is it worth getting?). I have 16 points in clicking power. On the idle side I have 1 point in income multiplier, and 1 point in boostin' time. I'm primarily an autoclicker player, I leave it up on my PC for hours. Is there a more efficient way than what I've done? Thanks in advance.

for high ranks in the tournament with idle autoclicker golden time is the very best. if you just do quick company level ups and nothing else, its probably not as good.

edus22
05-20-2019, 03:47 AM
Como subo el numero de emails q puedo responder?tengo 2/2 y estoy en el nivel 12 de la empresa. Gracias

Wolfwere
05-20-2019, 07:07 AM
Como subo el numero de emails q puedo responder?tengo 2/2 y estoy en el nivel 12 de la empresa. Gracias

In the email screen, you can click the + symbol in the upper-left corner and choose to spend 25 gems to "Extend Reply Limit." That allows you to save up 3 replies at once, instead of 2.

If you really play the game there's no reason to use gems on replies. I'd advise you to harvest your daily key limit, open chests with the keys, and use the free 1-hour time skips you receive from chests to speed through email threads.

Auto translation, since no hablo espanol:

En la pantalla de correo electrónico, puede hacer clic en el símbolo + en la esquina superior izquierda y elegir gastar 25 gemas para "Extender el límite de respuesta". Eso te permite guardar 3 respuestas a la vez, en lugar de 2.

Si realmente juegas, no hay razón para usar gemas en las respuestas. Le aconsejo que recoja su límite diario de claves, abra los cofres con las teclas y utilice los saltos de tiempo gratuitos de 1 hora que recibe de los cofres para acelerar a través de las hebras de correo electrónico.

edus22
05-20-2019, 07:34 AM
Muchas gracias

y para conseguir mas acciones para la decoración de la oficina? Con lo que consigo por nivel, no me llega para comprar mas decoraciones

Wolfwere
05-20-2019, 08:33 AM
Muchas gracias

y para conseguir mas acciones para la decoración de la oficina? Con lo que consigo por nivel, no me llega para comprar mas decoraciones

The decorations are purchased and upgraded using "Shares." You receive shares every time you sell your company, but you won't usually receive enough from 1 sale to buy anything.

The number of shares you receive when selling is primarily determined by the total levels of your girls. Be sure that you spend all of your money leveling up girls before you sell.

There is one decoration that increases your shares. Receiving it is pure luck, you might get it as your 3rd decoration or your 20th.

There are a few "CEO Items" that increase your shares. You want those, but you can only work on earning them during the "Gains Week" event that occurs each month.

You should expect it to take at least a couple of months to purchase and upgrade all decorations if you play a lot, and much longer if you only play a little bit.

I bought and upgraded my decorations with a "Full Stock Run." That means I played the stock market until I had enough money to upgrade every girl to their maximum, giving me trillions of shares when I sold my company. That process took me about two months to complete, playing 8-14 hours per day.

Another member of this forum used a macro to automatically earn shares by hiring girls, leveling them up, and selling the company quickly. He let his program run whenever he wasn't at his computer, and it took about two months for him to finish buying and upgrading decorations.

Auto translation, since no hablo espanol:

Las decoraciones se compran y se actualizan con "Acciones". Recibes acciones cada vez que vendes tu empresa, pero generalmente no recibirás lo suficiente de 1 venta para comprar algo.

La cantidad de acciones que recibe al vender está determinada principalmente por los niveles totales de sus niñas. Asegúrate de gastar todo tu dinero para subir de nivel a las chicas antes de vender.

Hay una decoración que aumenta tus acciones. Recibirlo es pura suerte, puede que lo consigas como tu tercera decoración o tu vigésimo.

Hay algunos "Elementos del CEO" que aumentan sus acciones. Los desea, pero solo puede trabajar para ganarlos durante el evento "Semana de ganancias" que se realiza cada mes.

Debes esperar que te lleve al menos un par de meses comprar y mejorar todas las decoraciones si juegas mucho, y mucho más si solo juegas un poco.

Compré y actualicé mis decoraciones con un "Full Stock Run". Eso significa que jugué en el mercado de valores hasta que tuve el dinero suficiente para mejorar al máximo a todas las chicas, dándome billones de acciones cuando vendí mi empresa. Ese proceso me llevó cerca de dos meses para completar, jugando 8-14 horas por día.

Otro miembro de este foro utilizó una macro para ganar acciones automáticamente al contratar chicas, subirlas de nivel y vender la empresa rápidamente. Dejó que su programa se ejecutara cuando no estaba en su computadora, y le tomó cerca de dos meses terminar de comprar y actualizar las decoraciones.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 11:28 AM
ok after nerfing the autoclicker to 20 clicks p/s and last time nerfing the progress they know nerfed the event again by not giving out rubies which you could pay more click objects with so now you need to be atleast ready 10 times a day to click open the box or you need to pay for rubies to get more pompons. greed is pretty real.

Hornypony
05-22-2019, 01:18 PM
ok after nerfing the autoclicker to 20 clicks p/s and last time nerfing the progress they know nerfed the event again by not giving out rubies which you could pay more click objects with so now you need to be atleast ready 10 times a day to click open the box or you need to pay for rubies to get more pompons. greed is pretty real.

I am surprised, they even allow more than 10. This is not the first clicker and not the first one that has to deal with automated clicking. One might think, a new game with the preexisting "common" knowledge would not make all the mistakes ... again.

Clicking is boring and destroys mousebuttons. Anything over 10 times per second for more than a fraction of a minute just asks for automation. Remember the first video games and hardware? A rapid fire button on the controllers was not unusual ... 30 years ago!

On a tablet you can use all your fingers and a good tablet would actually be able to register 10 taps at once (if the app can handle it, is another issue). On windows you can use keyboard mouse - and even click with your normal mouse too . An arbitrary 10 clicks are no problem this way, but again, not for long.

The next garbage concept is a timer on a 1hour timer - all day and night. Let the chest fill itself up to a maximum or set the intervall to something non-botter can achieve. All non-botters will feel screwed over, otherwise.

And as a reminder for newer players, the devs did not even get the multiplier thingie right. A multiplier (spelled with an x infront of a number, like x10) is a multiplier. Getting another one should multiply, not add to the existing multiplier. They tried to fix this with a "level" that arbitrary does real multiplication on the "multiplier" that adds to your income bonus.

But I digress. I wanted to say, thank you, I did not even see the option to buy pompoms. I might actually use this near the end of the event, bc the event tiers give you "multiplier" which I would buy with rubies anyways.

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 06:19 PM
Remember to always activate the resources one by one.

There is no reason to EVER stack pompoms when you're clicking. One pom pom (at 19 clicks per second) gives 570 points. Ten pom poms will give 5700 points. There is no benefit for stacking them.

However, there is a benefit to not stacking them. If you have all your pom poms stacked, you only have one 30 second span to get bonuses (including more pom poms). However, if you use ten individually, you then have five minutes of opportunity to receive bonuses.

Usually I end up getting 1-2 bonus pom poms for ever ten I use.

Franka
05-23-2019, 11:07 AM
I do generally agree with you, but there is one benefit to using stacks, and that is that you don't have to spend half an hour micro managing 60 pom poms. When the tournament rewards go out, many of us are probably sitting on that amount. It's a shame they didn't put activation and confirmation where you could just point an auto clicker and be done with it, like it used to be.

Anyway, I just cleared 80K, and with 1 pom pom to spare, so no more single activations for me. Time is too precious for that.

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 02:04 PM
Anyone else having issues with the aquarium office, every time I try to set to it, I get moved to the basic one.

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 09:05 PM
Well, this is weekends prize is a duplicate of last weeks...

ShadowFTL
06-03-2019, 11:45 AM
will i save my tickets and already terned cards at current lvl or only my level?

Unregistered
06-03-2019, 02:17 PM
will i save my tickets and already terned canrds at current lvl or only my level?

could you release a proof read version of your post? thanks

ShadowFTL
06-04-2019, 03:58 AM
could you release a proof read version of your post? thanks

eng is not my native lang.

Unregistered
06-04-2019, 08:36 AM
that's repeating event.
you will keep your your tickets and all gained items.

Wolfwere
06-04-2019, 09:07 AM
will i save my tickets and already terned cards at current lvl or only my level?

Special items from EVERY event, like the tickets for Gains Week, stay in your inventory until they're used. It doesn't matter when the event ends, you will keep everything you earned.

In Gains Week, your progress on "turned cards" to unlock new email threads is also saved. If you don't finish everything before this GainsWeek ends, you'll resume working on it when GainsWeek occurs again next month.

I don't understand what you mean by "current lvl or only my level."

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 10:49 AM
I don't understand what you mean by "current lvl or only my level."

I think they want to know if their tier progress in Gains Week saves.

It does. Everything is saved.

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 12:22 PM
So. The new event started and its a "send girl on mission to collect thingies, pay 3,000/5,000/7,000 thingies to 'summon' new girl('s outfit and e-mail thread)". So far, so fun.
I originally wanted to ask something but while writing this message, I kind of answered my own question. ^^;

Good luck hunting, everyone! (Almost wrote 'good luck hunting everyone!' xD)

Unregistered
06-06-2019, 12:02 AM
So. The new event started and its a "send girl on mission to collect thingies, pay 3,000/5,000/7,000 thingies to 'summon' new girl('s outfit and e-mail thread)". So far, so fun.
I originally wanted to ask something but while writing this message, I kind of answered my own question. ^^;

Good luck hunting, everyone! (Almost wrote 'good luck hunting everyone!' xD)

New event but what the hell with " limited time " . Only 7days for collecting 12000 suitcases or whatever they are..... its really gone too far. Rewards from the events are not good too mostly getting common ones and epic worth of 1 hr or rare worth 8 hours (calculating : playtime 12 hrs ....all epics then total points : 12 * 78 = 936 plus one rare worth 8 hours : 257 Total points a day [playing more than avg.] = 1193)

1200 points a day you can only get 2 rewards not more than that.

even if you open another slot then its like 2 days input to unlock it (if you don't use rubies) : so based on same calculation you will get like 2400 * 5 = 12000 [note:- its already an over estimation ] [basically without rubies its worthless as you could only get 2 rewards unless you get something from the weekly tournaments (that's like 500 - 700 based on the previous events)]

My personal best while collecting previous exploration events in a day was around 900 for single slot and 1700 for two slots . Thinking like that there is no way I'll be able to get all 3 rewards.

Moonlynx
06-06-2019, 03:24 AM
Thinking like that there is no way I'll be able to get all 3 rewards.
You have a better chance getting all 3 rewards, when you unlock the 2nd, 3rd and 4th slot first. With only 7 days it will still be a pain in the ass for people who can't play 24/7, but... well - you can always unlock a slot for only 300 rubies. That's not really expensive and will help a lot. Or you spend some rubies at the end of the event to finish some of the missions early if need be.

So it should be doable even for people with a real life (and those usually have jobs, so most of them can spend a few $ if they really like the game). And... don't we get the chance to earn a few extra suitcases through the tournament? I forgot if that was the case last time. If so, this will help too. Obviously.

Anyhow - don't panic. There are enough ways to get all rewards. Even with the reduced event duration.

And try to have fun, will you? It's just a petty game and some pictures. ;)

Wolfwere
06-06-2019, 06:38 AM
Anyhow - don't panic. There are enough ways to get all rewards. Even with the reduced event duration.

And try to have fun, will you? It's just a petty game and some pictures. ;)

I'm on your side. I've been messing around with this game since November, and I have yet to see an event end where a free player couldn't earn all of the awards. I don't spend money on FapCEO, and I've completed every event just fine.

The devs have repeatedly demonstrated that they're willing to change the requirements and payouts of an event while it is in progress. I've even seen them dumb down an event that you could reasonably complete without gems. Day 1 of an event is FAR too early to be whining about possibly spending gems or, worse than that, real money.

Seriously though, whining about maybe spending some gems on an event is ridiculous. This game gives you a shockingly high number of those for free, if you play regularly. If you aren't playing enough to max out your weekly income, or you don't keep 700+ gems in inventory for "emergency" use (lookin at you, Gains Week), I don't think it's unreasonable that you would have to pay money to complete an event.

Wolfwere
06-06-2019, 07:56 AM
The 2nd update of the day has landed.

Unlike their first attempt, 0.958p actually lets you log in and play. :silly:

BMLlednar
06-07-2019, 07:54 PM
During gains week I spent real money because I had forgotten to stockpile gems. I didn't really mind. This game's economy is by and large extremely fair, and I like to reward that practice when I see it by spending money even when I don't strictly need too (I could have just waited for next month's gains week with a larger gem stockpile). I mention this because this event feels...rather less fair. Someone earlier mentioned the devs are sometimes willing to alter events that are still in progress, and I'm kind of hoping to see that happen here.

Franka
06-08-2019, 10:47 AM
I always try to keep 1,000 (free) rubies on hand for events that either require an investment or where you can clearly gain something extra. This event was no exception - I immediately unlocked two extra slots, and I have already cleared two of the prizes, so that was probably overkill. On the other hand, there's zero stress involved now. I was pretty sure I'd have to unlock at least one extra slot when I saw that the event was only for a week. That's less time than we're usually given.

Unregistered
06-10-2019, 06:54 PM
A few hours short of two days are remaining for the event and I got 3,612 out of 7,000. I'm able to play 14 to 16 hours a day, if I'm lucky. What do you guys think - can I still make it?

BMLlednar
06-11-2019, 02:43 AM
A few hours short of two days are remaining for the event and I got 3,612 out of 7,000. I'm able to play 14 to 16 hours a day, if I'm lucky. What do you guys think - can I still make it?
Normally I'd say yes thanks to the "frenzy" sub-event helping to push you over the top, but that should have started by now so it looks like we're not getting one this time. I really hope they decide to extend this event, because as things are I'm not even going to get the second unlock...and unfortunately thanks to my OCD having missed timed content staring at me is a good way to kill my interest in a game. I know they've re-visited event girls in the past, but I'm pretty sure it's always come with new stuff that's only available to people who got the stuff from last time, so that doesn't really help.

Moonlynx
06-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Tadaah - they extended the event. ;)

This game's economy is by and large extremely fair, and I like to reward that practice when I see it by spending money
Indeed. Or even just because I spent some time with the game and had fun with it (even if I still have a hard time calling it a "game", but that's probably just the snobbism of a veteran gamer).

I don't like paying for gems or whatever. But it's hard to complain considering the abovementioned fairness of the game. And I accept the option to buy gems, suitcases or additional outfits as some kind of tip jar for the developers. I just hope they don't regret their decisions and switch to a strict pay-to-win-mode.

Unregistered
06-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Looks like the event was extended a few days. Good thing too, I am at 3000/7000 for the final girl. This'll ensure I get it.

Wolfwere
06-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Yep, the pattern is unbroken, devs changed the active event. I'll bet that well over half of the players weren't going to complete it. I've been babysitting this one pretty closely, and I still was not certain I'd get the third outfit before they extended it by 2 days.

I'm often left scratching my head when a new event starts, wondering if they finally released one that a dedicated player can't complete without money. Regardless of any initial doubts, when the end of any event actually arrives I'm left with complete faith that the devs are NOT a bunch of money-grubbing assholes. I think they genuinely care about their game and delivering a good experience, even if it's "just" a silly little porn clicker.

Regarding "quest" events (like the current one)...

I still haven't homed in on the best way to handle these things, probably because I haven't tracked enough data to make the solution obvious. Maybe somebody else can shed some light on things.

Does buying additional quest slots change the likelihood of being able to earn all the rewards (outfits and emails)?

I realize that more simultaneous quests = more chances for legendary quests that increase your multiplier and give you max currency for the time spent. If all other things are equal, it would clearly be best to unlock all slots before unlocking the first reward.

The potential gotcha is that every time you unlock something (slots or rewards), it increases the cost of the ones you don't have yet. If you buy a slot too late in the event, it won't have time to pay for itself before the end and you could miss out on a reward.

How late is too late for buying a quest slot?

Has anyone unlocked all slots AND rewards without spending gems?

Unregistered
06-12-2019, 10:09 AM
Does buying additional quest slots change the likelihood of being able to earn all the rewards (outfits and emails)?

I realize that more simultaneous quests = more chances for legendary quests that increase your multiplier and give you max currency for the time spent. If all other things are equal, it would clearly be best to unlock all slots before unlocking the first reward.

The potential gotcha is that every time you unlock something (slots or rewards), it increases the cost of the ones you don't have yet. If you buy a slot too late in the event, it won't have time to pay for itself before the end and you could miss out on a reward.

How late is too late for buying a quest slot?

I don't know if I can be of any help, but I can say this:
I've always tried to hold back at least 300 rubies. The game's pretty fair about its premium currency distribution so far. I always unlock the first slot immediately after relaunching the game. I'm able to get online and restart new missions every hour for 14 to 16 hours a day. Shorter missions have a better outcome per hour as longer ones. With two slots, up to this day, I've always been able to secure all rewards, but barely so.

Moonlynx
06-13-2019, 02:38 AM
Yep. And even 4 hours before the event should have ended before it was extended. It was closer than the last events but it was doable.

How late is too late for buying a quest slot? Hard to say. When you get very close to the end of the event, luck will also play a role. I calculated that I could get ~1100, maybe 1200 suitcases per day per slot if I play regularly but not excessively. So... if you know how many quest items you need for finishing the event successfully, you could count back to assess if it is too late to buy an extra slot or not.

Say you still need 8000 suitcases, have two full days left and three slots active. You would get 2x 1200 = ~2400 per slot till the end of the event, x3 = 7200. Buying the fourth slot would definitely help in this case and you could even put it off until the beginning of the last day.

If you need 10000 suitcases, have only 2 active slots and 2 days left, it could already be too late (4x 2400 = 9600). If you aren't really lucky or if you don't play 24/7.

I think the best way to be certain about getting all the rewards is to spend gems on the second slot as soon as the event starts and unlock the third and fourth before thinking about anything else. Maths will do the rest for you. :0)

Moonlynx
06-13-2019, 02:48 AM
Aaaaand... now it dawns on me that with "buying a quest slot" you meant "buying a quest slot with quest items". Not with gems.

But the calculation is almost the same. Just add the cost for the additional slots to the quest items you need. In my first example it would be 8000+4000 and it would definitely be too late (that is if you don't want to spend gems).

Or, even easier, you just divide the slot cost by the days left and see if your estimated daily quest item revenue is above or below the result of the division.

Wolfwere
06-13-2019, 06:49 AM
Yep. And even 4 hours before the event should have ended before it was extended. It was closer than the last events but it was doable.

How late is too late for buying a quest slot? Hard to say. When you get very close to the end of the event, luck will also play a role. I calculated that I could get ~1100, maybe 1200 suitcases per day per slot if I play regularly but not excessively.

Perfect! I thought it should work out, but it's nice to have real world confirmation to go along with theorycrafting. The luck element is exactly why I keep gems stockpiled, the most I've had to do to complete any event was spend gems once.

I guesstimated my daily income per slot at 2K, but haven't gotten around to tracking data to figure out a reliable income per hour played. I suspect that your 1200 per day is probably more accurate for a "normal" player than my number, so I'll keep that in mind the next time somebody inquires about this topic. :D

Moonlynx
06-13-2019, 10:01 PM
I guesstimated my daily income per slot at 2K, but haven't gotten around to tracking data to figure out a reliable income per hour played.
I always found that the income from the 24hr-legendaries is a good indicator, too. It has always been slightly above the number of quest items I could earn with the smaller missions on average.

They give 1300 suitcases in the current event. So - slightly above my "1100-1200". For me a sign that my estimation was about right. :0)

Unregistered
06-17-2019, 06:33 AM
Anyone have any idea what particular previous threads you have to complete to move on to the second of the 'Wild Things' group chat threads? Lana and/or Cassandra makes sense, but there's a possibility for it to be the Sexpeditions event threads too. Still relatively new to the game, so I don't have everything in the main threads completed yet. Actually, is the second one even available to anyone yet?

I suppose that as long as I keep on collecting blessed waters from the daily quests it won't matter when I actually unlock the thread, but it's always nice to prioritize getting potentially limited-time content done while the event is ongoing.

Unregistered
06-18-2019, 03:05 PM
Im a relatively new player. Just got to 1.3 Qatg. How many more letter-combinations are there? Is there even an end or can you just keep going forever?

Unregistered
06-18-2019, 04:10 PM
Im a relatively new player. Just got to 1.3 Qatg. How many more letter-combinations are there? Is there even an end or can you just keep going forever?

I suppose they make some sense to someone, but I just changed to scientific notation as soon as I noticed the option. Makes it a lot easier to know how far you've gone.

ShadowFTL
06-21-2019, 09:32 AM
is new event doabble without gems? I can click about 400 times per 1 item with 40ms clicker. So i Need 80.000 / 400 = 200 items. WE get 1 per hour, so 200h. For 11 days. = 18 items per day. Its looks imposible with sleep for 8h/day

Unregistered
06-21-2019, 10:13 AM
is new event doabble without gems? I can click about 400 times per 1 item with 40ms clicker. So i Need 80.000 / 400 = 200 items. WE get 1 per hour, so 200h. For 11 days. = 18 items per day. Its looks imposible with sleep for 8h/day

The next tournament starts in a few hours...you'll be able to get more panties from that.

Wolfwere
06-21-2019, 10:59 AM
is new event doabble without gems? I can click about 400 times per 1 item with 40ms clicker.

Almost certainly possible. I'm getting 480 clicks per pull without being disconnected, but bonus panties take the value above 500. I just burned down 20 panties as my starting point, and gained 11,512 points by the time I ran out.

Unregistered
06-21-2019, 01:51 PM
Im new to the game and cant figure out how to get panties (especially for the event)

Unregistered
06-22-2019, 07:48 AM
Im new to the game and cant figure out how to get panties (especially for the event)

On your main screen there's a pink chest near the lower right corner. Every two hours the chest will become clickable. A few clicks will open the chest and you get two of the panties. Then the timer resets for another two hours. Also, depending on how new you are to the game, you can get some bonus panties by competing in the tournament (lowest button on the left edge of the screen, has crossed dildos under a T). It's like a second version of the main game, only you can't sell your company but instead have to build up over the course of the entire tournament period. Score is dependent upon the total number of level-ups you reach with the tournament company. I started playing during the last similar event (Sara and the pom-poms) and I made it about halfway through the prize list. I don't use an auto-clicker. Basically, the only way older, established players can get an advantage over others in this kind of event is to do better in the tournament. And I suppose an auto-clicker, but I don't want any of that kind of software on my PC, as it could potentially set off anti-cheat software for other games.

Unregistered
06-24-2019, 02:12 AM
The max for these events is 19 clicks per second, or 570 click per panty. That would require 141, panties. Or, 71 times to open the chest. But you should be able to get at least 20 from the tournament. And that'll happen twice.

So you should only need about 100 panties, or about 50 times opening the chest.

I don't play too much during the day, so I'll probably just drop 300 gems on 40 panties, making this event a fucking breeze.

Unregistered
06-24-2019, 10:21 AM
What do you guys consider to be 'high enough' level to get to the point where you can max out the tournament rewards? Obviously it would depend on how much you want to babysit the clicking aspect, but a ballpark figure should be close enough. It's not so easy to extrapolate from any particular point with the logarithmic cost progression.

My assumptions about tournaments:
1. For income generation, nothing matters but seat 11. Not even golden/mega golden time on other seats makes much of an impact.
2. In furtherance of point 1, shares spent on employee multipliers go only to those three that affect the employee you always assign to seat 11.
3. The other seats make up the bulk of the levels (duh).
4. Temptation to spend income on seats 1-10 should be resisted until near the end of the tournament in order to maximize total income from seat 11.
5. Ideally, since their income doesn't matter, use 'max level' purchase on seats 1-10 only one time right before tournament end to skip purchasing their upgrades. (Obviously this point becomes moot once you're high enough.)
6. Boosters and time skips help tremendously, especially when combined.

Are any of my assumptions incorrect? Did I miss anything important?

Franka
06-25-2019, 06:47 AM
Your goal is to reach ~11e99 while having maxed upgrade-cost-reduction decoration. That should be enough to get seat 11 to upgraded lv1550. Once there, leveling the rest of the seats will give you 18K level ups, which is currently the max reward tier.

Unregistered
06-25-2019, 09:05 AM
Your goal is to reach ~11e99 while having maxed upgrade-cost-reduction decoration. That should be enough to get seat 11 to upgraded lv1550. Once there, leveling the rest of the seats will give you 18K level ups, which is currently the max reward tier.
Thanks! I'm still stalling out somewhere in the e66 range, so still a long way to go.

Unregistered
06-29-2019, 07:00 PM
Is there a max company level? I was gonna start just rushing and grinding out levels to get all the skills and to level up the infinite ones as high as I can till im bored but I couldn't find anywhere if there is a max company level. is it 999? Anyone know if there is a max? currently level 300

Unregistered
06-30-2019, 12:57 AM
I'm about at the same level as you, and at our level I don't think there's any point to not rushing and grinding out levels if you have the time for it. It shouldn't matter if there's a max company level (just be sure to max out any of the skills with limits that you want before going too hard on the infinite ones in case there is an upper limit). Unlike other clicker games I've played, this one has really fast resets and seems to have particularly steep walls...I can't get in the mode of thinking 'oh, I'll just get one more upgrade before a reset.' Once I hit the wall, I definitely know it. It's more a matter of 'do I want to play the constant reset game or do I want to do something else entirely with my time?' So if I'm spending time playing the game, I'm constantly burning resets.

I was able to finish the ongoing event Saturday morning, but to do it I haven't had more than two continuous hours of sleep since the event started so that I could collect chests right as their timers expired. While I apparently overdid it and finished early, I definitely want to reach the point where I can let the game go for some full nights of sleep, and in my opinion leveling up to max tournament rewards is the way to do it. So my advice is to grind levels when you can.

Franka
06-30-2019, 05:04 AM
The more effective ways to large gains include shop multipliers and gains week CEO items. CEO items will also increase your daily key cap, letting you gain more rubies per day, letting you increase shop multiplier faster. CEO items give the most immediate boost that I could see, so try to get as many of those as you can during gains week.

I'm "only" at lv347 and I can max the weekly tournament rewards in 5 minutes. I have all CEO items and shop multiplier currently at lv27. My increase from resetting isn't worth the time and effort, I just do the 5 resets weekly for the daily quest.

Unregistered
06-30-2019, 07:56 PM
I've only been here for one gains week so far, so I'm still pretty short of CEO items (I have 5). But the bit about the shop multiplier is news to me...thanks! It's going to help a lot.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 03:43 AM
Does new animations all same as was before Just a reskined? If so, i can skip this event

DrunkMonkGar
07-03-2019, 12:14 PM
You do get a bunch of multipliers and three unique skins.

BMLlednar
07-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Huh, it's looking like in addition to the new "empowered chair" mechanic they've also reworked leveling costs and income for the girls. I'm not getting as many levels in a run as before (though empowered chairs will fix that in time I imagine), and more importantly chair 11 isn't always making everyone else irrelevant anymore (with equal multipliers for everyone).

Franka
07-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Do I read the patch notes correctly that max tournament prize is now at 30K levels??

BMLlednar
07-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Huh...so it does. Well until the next tournament actually starts and gives definitive proof I'm going to hope that's a typo meant to say 20k. Adding 12k required levels to get LESS than you got before just seems too absurd.

Unregistered
07-10-2019, 05:37 PM
I'm also getting less shares than I was before. I know I'm able to reach less max levels now, due to the changes, but at ~19k levels, I was selling for around 1.25~1.3 billion shares. (I wish I had written it down, as I don't remember exactly.) But I'm getting around 1 billion shares for the same amount now. Is this going to be a common thing for the game to be nerfed around every six months now? Every time you manage to gain ground, they nerf your progress back by 20~30%? =/

ShadowFTL
07-11-2019, 05:02 AM
Game become more and more like p2w. If 30k tournament gives only 250 gems, so at 15k it will gives 125, its twice less then before. Chairs nerfed and shares too.

All progress i did before now get pushed back by this changes. We must progress to stay at one point with such updates.

And events becomes much harder. Etc etc. Looks like game will be dead for me soon with some similar patches.

Franka
07-11-2019, 06:07 AM
Looks like the strong chairs are now #1, #3, #9, #10 and #11.

What?
07-11-2019, 06:25 AM
Does anyone know if those chair upgrades are permanent, or do they reset once I sell the company? Couldn't find the info, maybe I'm blind.

As for the rather unfavourable changes... maybe they'll go back on at least SOME things. Tweak the numbers and stuff. ^^

Franka
07-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Does anyone know if those chair upgrades are permanent, or do they reset once I sell the company? Couldn't find the info, maybe I'm blind.

Permanent.