PDA

View Full Version : Fap CEO

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hentaika
07-30-2018, 08:55 AM
Another idle/clicker like crush crush and attack on moe with a few not so special gimmicks.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 11:03 AM
Can't seem to play it.

Unregistered
07-30-2018, 04:10 PM
I like it. Style is on point and there is actual variety of girls.

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 10:29 AM
How can i play in this game

Unregistered
07-31-2018, 08:24 PM
When will the game be available in the US

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Are there any upsides or downsides to the choices you can choose in the texts? Or does it not matter what you choose?

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Are there any upsides or downsides to the choices you can choose in the texts? Or does it not matter what you choose?

Just let you choose which resources to spend. Maybe lines are diffrent but reward is the same.

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 09:09 PM
So do you gain one skill point per company level up?
Worried that there won't be enough shares or skill points to eventually get everything.

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 02:17 AM
I’m company level 3 with 2 skill points. I assume it’s going to just be per company level up. So far gameplay is a normal clicker and doesn’t really require pay to win. Also you don’t need 5 points in a skill to progress the tree. I currently have one point in two different skills under the tap tree. The uncommon chest gives 5 items instead of 3 if you’re wondering

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 02:49 AM
what use have the decos? i got 1 from the Milf which i can lvl but i dont see what it is doing

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 04:14 AM
Decos are like the prestige items of other clickers. They should give you more income based on the level and how many. Some also have a side bonus for example one of mine gives me 50x starting gold when I sell my company

denial
08-03-2018, 01:11 PM
anyone know how to fix this?

Unregistered
08-05-2018, 10:19 AM
The decorations tell you what they do to the right, that one just gives +prestige, later ones give stuff like bonus offline income or reduced text timers as well as prestige. Prestige seems to be a income multiplier stat. The Rare chests up it to 7 items per open. Also it seems like the amount of workstations caps at 11 so once you get to a high enough level you have to chose which girls to use in a given run. The daily spins of the wheel seem to actually function properly unlike other games where despite all options looking equal you almost always get the crap one. Getting the multiplier bonus from the wheel is pretty good.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 03:56 PM
I am at level 4. I was going to quit as it seems the costs were escalating to the point of silly very fast.

However I got 4 day boasts on the spinner which helps.

I noticed that every time you spin the rewards get bigger, looking forward to getting a multiplier, based on what buddy says above, it should happen every 6th spin or so.

Also when you spend diamonds on spins and why spend them on anything else the cost goes up, but it settles back to 25 after you get your next free spin. Also paying for a spin doesn't reset the clock for free spins which is good.

I managed to get a couple of keys from clicking on lower value girls last night. Haven't seen that before or since. Not sure what is going on there.

Some advice, don't use keys unless you can't progress on chat with any girl. The higher the level, the more you get from the boxes. Well every second level it goes up.

The game might get ridiculous but I am in it so far.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 10:30 PM
As per the intro tutorial, keys are a random drop when you click on any girl doing a private show. If you're really mashing those private shows you should have plenty of keys.

And yeah, got a x10 multiplier on the wheel. Not sure what the duration is on it though. (I've been spending rubies on increased replies, so I'll have a (sort of) stockpile when I get home/wake up.)

Got to 5, but the girl you unlock at 4 is peculiarly buggy. (panel doesn't ungrey to hire, but you can anyways, she wasn't in text listing at first after load the next day, even though I had replied to her a few times before closing the game out.)

Game also frequently crashes with a unity error about an uncaught abort when I try to log on though. Wouldn't be all that surprised if it's some sort of penalty for clicking too fast. There's no way I'm burning my mouse out on a game like this, so I have a repeater set for ~25 clicks per second, which isn't too inhumanely fast. (and admittedly helps with the surplus of keys.)

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 10:43 PM
As per the intro tutorial, keys are a random drop when you click on any girl doing a private show. If you're really mashing those private shows you should have plenty of keys.

And yeah, got a x10 multiplier on the wheel. Not sure what the duration is on it though. (I've been spending rubies on increased replies, so I'll have a (sort of) stockpile when I get home/wake up.)

Got to 5, but the girl you unlock at 4 is peculiarly buggy. (panel doesn't ungrey to hire, but you can anyways, she wasn't in text listing at first after load the next day, even though I had replied to her a few times before closing the game out.)

Game also frequently crashes with a unity error about an uncaught abort when I try to log on though. Wouldn't be all that surprised if it's some sort of penalty for clicking too fast. There's no way I'm burning my mouse out on a game like this, so I have a repeater set for ~25 clicks per second, which isn't too inhumanely fast. (and admittedly helps with the surplus of keys.)

Game's just buggy. I don't hate it and it's fair enough to free players, but I've come to accept that whether or not I can log on is a crapshoot.

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 09:07 AM
I didn't need keys before but now I need so many items. I need like 15 orange crystals and I only have 3 right now. I need it for Cassandra's thing. How would I get more keys besides clicking?

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Well, I was finally able to get past the error last night shortly after midnight.

So far haven't been able to get on this morning.

(I did notice that I somehow had 2 spins available, but everything had reset back to default multiplier. Wonder if there's some sort of server time vs. local time descrepency, or are you always supposed to get 2 spins/have the multipliers reset every day.)

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Can someone please tell me how another clicker is interesting to folks? I played for 30 minutes and was so bored!! What do you guys enjoy in this type of crap?

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Well, I was finally able to get past the error last night shortly after midnight.

So far haven't been able to get on this morning.

(I did notice that I somehow had 2 spins available, but everything had reset back to default multiplier. Wonder if there's some sort of server time vs. local time descrepency, or are you always supposed to get 2 spins/have the multipliers reset every day.)

Nah, that was a one time thing. Took a spin, the multipliers went up for me.

Also, I have 77 Diamonds, what should I invest in? And I thought I saw that you can recruit up to 12 girls, maybe more.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Hey guys. I logged off yesterday with an income of 198.35M/s
Now, 16 hours later, i log in and should mathematically get about 11T
Then a windows pops up, over the income window, "you are logged in on another device" cause i was logged in on my phone, but didnt play the game.
So i logged off on phone, started it on pc again and got an offline money of 27B (which is my income in 2 minutes), my 11T income was gone. So the money of 16 hours just got deleted?
Anyone experienced the same?
I want my money i waited 16 hours for...

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Nah, that was a one time thing. Took a spin, the multipliers went up for me.

Also, I have 77 Diamonds, what should I invest in? And I thought I saw that you can recruit up to 12 girls, maybe more.

I used mine to upgrade the amount of replies. In the end, we did come here for those pics. Make sure you use them first as when you upgrade them, it will refill all of them. I currently have 5 replies and they refill one every 58 minutes (-120s from decoration). Right now, it costs me 100 diamonds to upgrade again. I just spent my last 25 on a spin on the wheel because I don't really feel like saving up to 100 from only challenges that give like 2 each. I'm at company 8 and I have 11 seats, but I have 13 girls unlocked. Once you hit a certain level, it seems like you stop getting seats so be careful of what you pick. Cassandra and the girls after her have the same income, the only difference being the latter costing more to upgrade. I think the best idea would be Cassandra and all of the later girls, and the cheapest girls to upgrade really fast. Any girl prior to Cassandra won't really be making noticeable money. Also for skill trees, idle is definitely the best for late game because I've noticed private shows are only good when you first sell your company. Once you start needing more income, you won't even notice it even if you have an autoclicker clicking 500 times a second. My current multiplier is x16, then I have another +12.7K% from prestige, an extra +1x multiplier from a decoration, a +1.5x Offline revenue from another decoration, and x6 offline revenue from the idle skill being maxed. So pretty much when I close the browser, I make a ton of money. I probably make more in an hour of offline than a 4 hour time travel.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Hey guys. I logged off yesterday with an income of 198.35M/s
Now, 16 hours later, i log in and should mathematically get about 11T
Then a windows pops up, over the income window, "you are logged in on another device" cause i was logged in on my phone, but didnt play the game.
So i logged off on phone, started it on pc again and got an offline money of 27B (which is my income in 2 minutes), my 11T income was gone. So the money of 16 hours just got deleted?
Anyone experienced the same?
I want my money i waited 16 hours for...

When you log on, it'll tell you what you've earned then you click the claim button. If the offline income popup is gone, then yes your profit is probably gone. After the first few levels, it doesn't really feel like a grind anymore because your multipliers are so large you just wait for like half a day. Don't feel that stressed out because like any clicker game, you're going to reach the point where 11T is like nothing. I just sold my company a few hours ago and I'm back at 6.69Sx/s. It goes K, M, B, T, Qa, Qi, Sx, Sp, I think.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:20 AM
When you log on, it'll tell you what you've earned then you click the claim button. If the offline income popup is gone, then yes your profit is probably gone. After the first few levels, it doesn't really feel like a grind anymore because your multipliers are so large you just wait for like half a day. Don't feel that stressed out because like any clicker game, you're going to reach the point where 11T is like nothing. I just sold my company a few hours ago and I'm back at 6.69Sx/s. It goes K, M, B, T, Qa, Qi, Sx, Sp, I think.

Well, it is 16 hours worth of money for me. Which means, i basically cant do anything today, cause i need 800 levelups to reach level 4. I dont have any multipliers.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Well, it is 16 hours worth of money for me. Which means, i basically cant do anything today, cause i need 800 levelups to reach level 4. I dont have any multipliers.

The wheel spin is actually pretty generous. The x16 multiplier I have is mainly from wheel spins and they're permanent. Also if you have any time travels, I use those early on because later they are not that great when your offline multiplier is like x10. I'd use the time travels when you're getting really steep at leveling to shorten the time needed to sell the company. Decorations alone have multipliers and are pretty cheap to upgrade. I'd just upgrade your newest girl since she would make the most then upgrade the other girls later when you have a shit ton of money. I've been just upgrading my last 3 because they have the same income, and I would just instantly put 200-400 levels in the other girls within like 2 hours.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:31 AM
The wheel spin is actually pretty generous. The x16 multiplier I have is mainly from wheel spins and they're permanent. Also if you have any time travels, I use those early on because later they are not that great when your offline multiplier is like x10. I'd use the time travels when you're getting really steep at leveling to shorten the time needed to sell the company. Decorations alone have multipliers and are pretty cheap to upgrade. I'd just upgrade your newest girl since she would make the most then upgrade the other girls later when you have a shit ton of money. I've been just upgrading my last 3 because they have the same income, and I would just instantly put 200-400 levels in the other girls within like 2 hours.

If i only level the last 3 as you said, i need to wait 40 seconds for one level up (right now).
500 levels to go means 500x40=20.000 seconds = 5,5 hours if i level up immediateley when it is possible^^
Now compare to the 16 hours i lost :P
I know, its a clicker, i can just wait and get there again, but still i am kinda pissed that one day is wasted.
Having some other things to do than jsut 5 hours on clicking :D

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:40 AM
If i only level the last 3 as you said, i need to wait 40 seconds for one level up (right now).
500 levels to go means 500x40=20.000 seconds = 5,5 hours if i level up immediateley when it is possible^^
Now compare to the 16 hours i lost :P
I know, its a clicker, i can just wait and get there again, but still i am kinda pissed that one day is wasted.
Having some other things to do than jsut 5 hours on clicking :D

I meant like level up the last girl you have as much as you can, then wait, not level her up the amount of levels needed to sell. Like 99% of your income is from your last girl. Level her up, wait a bit, then use that money to level up the cheapest girl for the 500. Pretty much last girl for income, first girls for cheap levels to sell company.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 10:45 AM
I meant like level up the last girl you have as much as you can, then wait, not level her up the amount of levels needed to sell. Like 99% of your income is from your last girl. Level her up, wait a bit, then use that money to level up the cheapest girl for the 500. Pretty much last girl for income, first girls for cheap levels to sell company.

At which level did you wait? My last 3 girls are at level 64, 35, 16 and get 54M, 79M and 108M. This is 80% of the total income.
Til where do i need to level them? You have any tips?

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 11:01 AM
At which level did you wait? My last 3 girls are at level 64, 35, 16 and get 54M, 79M and 108M. This is 80% of the total income.

I don't really know a specific level but pretty much what I do is I wait say like a few hours or something or use a time travel, then I use all that money to upgrade the last girl. I then wait again or use another time travel if I really don't want to wait and I have one. After the second wait, I use all that money to evenly level up all the cheapest girls. Pretty much just level up the last girl enough where she can make a ton and without excess. Excess is good but you really want to sell your company as fast as possible for the skill points and decorations which help soooo much. So lets say a girl costs 1T to upgrade 100 levels, you make about 240M a second so about 1B every 4 seconds. That would be a little over an hour to get 100 levels; that's just one girl too. I'd say upgrade them a little more so you can get about 150-300 levels after your waiting period assuming you check daily or every few hours or something. If you get really close to selling, try to max min everything. If every girl costs 10B to level up, level them up evenly. So you would level each one up until they cost the same again, ex 12B. It's tedious but you'll get the most levels this way by having the most value per level up. Also if you don't have a clicker tool or something that would be handy. I have a gaming mouse and I put a rapid fire macro on it. So when I get on after a few hours, I just hold the button on each girl to level her up like 50 times instantly. I think the best key would just focus on the last girl being income and the others are just levels to get you to sell. Then when you sell, get decorations and upgrade them. They are very cheap to upgrade except for Alexis which I have no idea why she is a decoration. The skill trees are also very good but you need a few points which you only get one per company level.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 11:05 AM

I just realized and forgot to mention but I can't edit because I'm unregistered. There are specific levels I would focus on actually which would be the item multipliers. If your last 3 girls are 64, 35, and 16, I'd level them to 75, 50, and 25 because they would have the multipliers from the items. After you buy them the item multiplier, don't level them up anymore and I think that would be a very good spot to just wait and grind the last few levels. If they are very long, you could push them to the next item level (100, 75, 50) but I don't think you need to and that would just take more time.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 11:08 AM
I just realized and forgot to mention but I can't edit because I'm unregistered. There are specific levels I would focus on actually which would be the item multipliers. If your last 3 girls are 64, 35, and 16, I'd level them to 75, 50, and 25 because they would have the multipliers from the items. After you buy them the item multiplier, don't level them up anymore and I think that would be a very good spot to just wait and grind the last few levels. If they are very long, you could push them to the next item level (100, 75, 50) but I don't think you need to and that would just take more time.

Ok, i will level them to 75, 50 and 25 then and hope tomorrow after work when i come home i dont have the same bug again.
if i do i stop with this game. :D

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Can someone please tell me how another clicker is interesting to folks? I played for 30 minutes and was so bored!! What do you guys enjoy in this type of crap?

Because you don't really sit there and play clicker games?
('Course, I'd argue the same is true for every free game here on Nutaku. None of them are worth "playing"... no unity/flash style game ever is.)

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Anyone notice you can't get on? And the Discord logo is missing?

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 04:19 AM
Anyone notice you can't get on? And the Discord logo is missing?

The game is pretty buggy rn. At least it’s a clicker game though so it’s not like you have to check often anyway. If my game doesn’t work due to that or the JavaScript errors, I just check like the next day.

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 06:18 AM
Yea i was having problems logging on.

ANyway, i had a few questions:

First off, does the text replies alter what unlocks? Some of the stuff the girl replies with seems like she would have answered that way anyway, but things like going to the park or zoo (no spoilers) makes me question if i would have gotten a better image if i went a certain route. As we all know, before the image you have to dish out some gifts. Some cases i have gone and just selected the items that i have alot of. Should i be grinding keys to actually answer the way i feel?

Next, i dont know if any of you have found this out, but i use the multiplier before i upgrade the girls to "next item". This levels them the next 25 levels at once to get to the multiplying item, which is way cheaper than the last 25 levels i just bought. Saves me a bunch of time since i dont level them unless i am getting a item that multiplies their gains. Just wanted to point this out. It also scales to how many upgrade levels is needed. If i made a mistake and upgraded a single level at a time, this option still just brings them up to what is needed, no more than that

Onto another question: Does anyone have a specific organization to where they sit the girls? Just wondering if there are high rollers that should be seperated from the basic b*tches if it makes productivity faster (What i am asking is are there any girls that should be upgraded first? I find when i log in that if i waste all my gains on a specific heavy output girl, its better in the long run, since the others can be upgraded later with the new income. I went from 1 T to 5 T with a upgrade, and with that, in seconds i had enough to upgrade the others.)

Laslty, the gains i am getting (im at company lvl 5) is pretty significant. Put your shares into decorations. There are a few i dont understand fully what the decoration does, but thats ok. I know it has some effect. WHen we put together a wiki i want to contribute.

is there a cap of levels? Is there gonna be special events? or is it just a grind game with nothing special coming up. I do want to play this to finish, but is there gonna be other things or is this it?

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Anyone know if there is a max multiplier to this game? Or is it too new yet?

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 11:21 AM
It says "use it to minutes to activate booster"

What does it actually do? i activated it and didnt see a differnce...

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 01:03 PM
It says "use it to minutes to activate booster"

What does it actually do? i activated it and didnt see a differnce...

The macaroon (with sesame seeds) looking thing farthest to the left on the lightning bolt option?
For me it says "Boost your company profits for x2 multiplier for 36:00.

(I have a decoration that increases buff duration by 780 seconds, but I could have sworn the original duration of the buff was only 5 minutes.)

And FWIW, "c" is after Sp". (and switching multipliers, looks like Dc is after that) Though it feels like I hit a brick wall with ~140 levels left to 9.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 03:44 PM
The macaroon (with sesame seeds) looking thing farthest to the left on the lightning bolt option?
For me it says "Boost your company profits for x2 multiplier for 36:00.

(I have a decoration that increases buff duration by 780 seconds, but I could have sworn the original duration of the buff was only 5 minutes.)

And FWIW, "c" is after Sp". (and switching multipliers, looks like Dc is after that) Though it feels like I hit a brick wall with ~140 levels left to 9.

ooops, yes, you were right. it double my income. didnt even saw that. funnily enough, when you use it and go offline, it works all the time. so for me its like 10 in game minutes. which is nice.
thx man

DrunkMonkGar
08-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Sorry if someone has said this already, but leveling girls after you hit the sell threshold increases how many shares you get. It isn't by a lot, but there is no reason not to spend all the money you can before resetting.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 06:51 AM
So at wich point/lvl do Laura and Anika (only lvl 8 so same question for girls higher) give more cash then Cassandra?

Atm all of them are lvl 150 and there stats are
Cassandra 34,81Qi/s Story 4/5 on 4th panel
Laura 1,58 B/s Story 4/5 on 4th panel
Anika 270,72 B/s No Story atm bc new

Its clear to see that leveling Laura/Anika does almost nothing in terms of money making for me.

Even all girls below Cassandra bring more cash/lvl.

So does the "Story" influences them way harder then i expect or are they just so bad at my point in the game?

If someone of a higher lvl or more "Story" could enlighten me would be great.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Love this so far because it requires very little time to play and it's not predatory, like Crush Crush

I'm always scared of spending too much time on the others only to hit a F2P predatory point and having to spend a shitload of cash just to advance

I got a spin bug where there was a spin available but it still stole 25 gems, opened a ticket and they refunded them to me =D

I wonder what I should spend the gems on. The replies limit currently is annoying, but adequate? Like, I've already hit the point where I need more keys for items to advance the replies, so getting more replies would end up being totally pointless in the near future. So either keys, or probably better, multipliers

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Stupid question, but...
Are you sure? The last 4 girls for me give exactly the same amount of money per level, with the exact same upgrade items, and I'm pretty sure they always have.

(though I was unaware "story" affected price, they are all 1/4 on the 3rd panel. (just far enough to unlock nude private viewings. After that I've been going through "in order" as far as timed unlocks allow.)

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Stupid question, but...
Are you sure? The last 4 girls for me give exactly the same amount of money per level, with the exact same upgrade items, and I'm pretty sure they always have.

(though I was unaware "story" affected price, they are all 1/4 on the 3rd panel. (just far enough to unlock nude private viewings. After that I've been going through "in order" as far as timed unlocks allow.)

Err, and by last 4, I mean Cassandra through Delilah, I haven't unlocked the *very* last one yet. Still need 600 levels. (the last 4 are all 251)

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Well, used time skips (hadn't used any yet, but since I'm working on unlocking the final girl, figure I may as well now) to advance Laura and Cassandra to 4/5 on 4th panel.
No change in their earnings at all. Still the same.

Best you ever had
08-12-2018, 03:43 PM
My girls are almost all max level with the only difference being the last level needs so many ITEMS that I stopped levelling them due to being out of keys/ enough items.

All the girls were always maxed out as much as possible for me and let me tell you EVERY NEW GIRL gives a crap ton more than the last one you unlocked the previous level. There was never a single instance where "the last three girls gave same amount of money" OR "every girl after Cassandra is useless as it doesn't give more money but costs more to upgrade".!

They cost more to upgrade because they give you a LOT more money! Again, all my girls are on the last TAB on the replies section, at the LAST reply that needs to be activated with items from chests. So yes. It does make a huge difference to get the latest girl unlocked for the next level company.

I just upgraded from lvl 7 to lvl 8 Company and I was making 2.00 SP per second out of which, about 80% of it was all Laura "the sister". The only reason I upgraded is because I raised another 50 gems from achievements and could double my shares which at this point were 7500+. With 50 gems you double your shares and IT PAYS OFF! in these pics you can see my shares after i went from lvl 7 to 8 a few mins ago. And also my girls's level range. PS, just use those with a tinypic address as we are not allowed to post links for some reason in here.

2wq7led.jpg
166c94j.jpg

The problem with the game starting at level 7 Company is the fact that you only have access to 11 seats despite having unlocked 13 girls. Why? I don't know but that's how it works atm and lemme tell you that poses a huge problem because even though you may say to yourself "it's fine I'll just let the secretary go and start with the second girl instead (or third in the next level)", by the time you reach company lvl 8 you can only start off with a certain amount of money which means you are FORCED to start with a low lvl girl that makes close to nothing because no other girl outside first and second are available to hire at the begining of lvl 8 due to not making any money without an employee.

Don't bother leveling up your replies, as you can see above I got 7 and without having non stop keys you won't get too far. I believe I got about 7-8 keys in total from about 300.000 clicks so farming them like that takes forever. Keep replies to a minimum as on later levels you will need 60 to 75 items to level up one single girl and get her new photo!

I suggest using ALL your gems for doubling your shares only! As it seems to be the only worthy one! Also because increasing your replies takes +25 gems per +1 reply. That is 25-50-75-100-125 and lastly about 150 gems to get +1 more reply to make it 8 in my case.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 04:07 PM
then my game must be buggy cause Cassandra is on Qi money Anika on T and Laura only on B lvls are almost the same

oh well lets if the support will help

Best you ever had
08-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Current costs for lvl 128 for

Cassandra - 668.11 Qi for next level
Laura - 279.43 Qi for next level
Anika - 173.25 Qi for next level

All 3 of them same lvl yet the latest girls cost considerably less per level. So if you only do Cassandra it will takes ages to level her up and get to a substantially secure income.

Best you ever had
08-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Currently:

Cassandra lvl 128 - 668.11 Qi for next level
Anika lvl 139 - 677.65 Qi for next level

So Cass is currently 10+ levels more expensive than Anika

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Whelp. Throw my hat into the ring:
Version: 0.866r LIVE (Gear, scroll all the way down)

Cassandra: lvl 226, earnings: 35.79Sx/s, levelup: 440.19Sp
Laura: lvl 226, earnings: 35.79Sx/s, levelup: 564.18Sp
Anika: lvl 226, earnings: 35.79Sx/s, levelup: 688.19Sp

"level" in terms of texting means nothing. At least on my version it doesn't seem to have *any* impact on how much money the girls make or how much upgrades cost. All it does is unlock photos. Even finishing a girl's entire story makes no difference.

Decorations:
Computer (I think?): lvl 2: +200 Prestige
Toy Box (I think?): lvl 4: +800 Prestige, -4% Level Cost Reduction
Heavy Bag (type you punch): lvl 6: +900 Prestige, +7.00x Tapping Power
Coffee (Beer): lvl 13: +2.6k Prestige, +780.00s Booster Time
Pot: lvl 8: _1.6k Prestige, +1.60x Company Multiplier
Orange Chair: Lvl 6, +1.2k PRestige, -12.00% Base Cost
Fern: lvl 10, +1.0k Prestige, -10.00s Private Show Spawn Time

Note: It's possible different people unlocked different decorations that do other things, maybe add multipliers to certain desks, and/or multiplier based on number of unlocked photos for a girl or somesuch?

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 08:24 PM
Clean your cache and restart -- this is an old version.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Clean your cache and restart -- this is an old version.

Not sure which of us this was directed at, but I did, and nothing changed. Still version 0.866r LIVE. Those 3 girls are all still the same payout, with mostly the same upgrade cost.

If you're seeing a new version, then I can only guess they are "region locking" the rollout of the new version in much the same way they region lock the release of games themselves.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Not sure which of us this was directed at, but I did, and nothing changed. Still version 0.866r LIVE. Those 3 girls are all still the same payout, with mostly the same upgrade cost.

If you're seeing a new version, then I can only guess they are "region locking" the rollout of the new version in much the same way they region lock the release of games themselves.

Whoa, never mind. The version number is the same, the payout at the same level is the same, but the cost for the new girls HAS gone way down... That's NOT how versioning is supposed to work.

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Cassandra and the girls after do give the same amount and she is the cheapest to upgrade. Both I've checked and confirmed so I have no idea why that's even a debate. Also level 8 was such a fuckin grind. Lizzie, I think, started making more than Cassandra when she was around 475 or something.

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 12:13 AM
Cassandra and the girls after do give the same amount and she is the cheapest to upgrade. Both I've checked and confirmed so I have no idea why that's even a debate. Also level 8 was such a fuckin grind. Lizzie, I think, started making more than Cassandra when she was around 475 or something.

Try clearing out your browser cache and not just refreshing w/o it. (assuming you've even tried just that, as I occasionally do.) As the poster suggested, after actually clearing my cache the girls after Cassandra started costing significantly less to upgrade.

evanz1337
08-15-2018, 03:17 PM
guys i have a problem, when i learn the multicoin skill and most of the girl private shows are on.
the game is lag like hell. any solution for this ?:frown:

Kotono
08-15-2018, 03:18 PM
You may need to try another browser.

evanz1337
08-15-2018, 03:20 PM
You may need to try another browser.

any recommand browser ? both firefox and chrome are bad:sweat:

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 09:23 AM
they just released a new girl, a few hours after i did the reset, that's the luck that i have :l

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 10:35 AM
offline revenue is broken now, generates nothing. I'm at 310.15Sp/s and my offline revenue for like 2 minutes was 15.86Sp

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 11:05 AM
Hey, does anyone know what the login bonus with the chest does? i received the chest x10 bonus for the last day and nothing happened...

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 12:55 PM

Opera works well for me.

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 12:58 PM
offline revenue is broken now, generates nothing. I'm at 310.15Sp/s and my offline revenue for like 2 minutes was 15.86Sp

There's a button on the right side now that you have to press to collect your offline earnings.

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 04:47 PM
When you get in the skills section, you can pay 25 diamonds for "resetting" your skills, but what does that do?

Hideyoshi
08-17-2018, 07:17 AM
When you get in the skills section, you can pay 25 diamonds for "resetting" your skills, but what does that do?

I guess you get all your spent skillpoints back and reset your skills :)

Which brings me to a question: Later you can unlock the "Megacoin". I unlocked it, but I am not sure if the first skill "increase your tapping coin power" works for the Megacoin too.
Would be great to get a 10x Bonus on the megacoin. But if it doesnt stack, I see no point in investing in the tappingpower, because it gives so little money... :/

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 08:04 AM

Which brings me to a question: Later you can unlock the "Megacoin". I unlocked it, but I am not sure if the first skill "increase your tapping coin power" works for the Megacoin too.
Would be great to get a 10x Bonus on the megacoin. But if it doesnt stack, I see no point in investing in the tappingpower, because it gives so little money... :/

I unlocked the megacoin as well, but i think it's pretty hard to see the tapping power effect, because it's a lot of taps and a lot of money

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:14 PM
They nerfed something, i'm getting a lot less money offline.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:44 PM
They nerfed something, i'm getting a lot less money offline.

Hmm, I guess that would make sense. My offline revenue was like x8 and it was insane.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:46 PM

I've reset twice now. The idle tree is so good if you're leveling company. The megacoin I don't really use because I just leave it with the offline multiplier being so high. I reset again to do the tapping side so I can farm keys and I sleep. I just put a clicking macro on my razer mouse and left my computer on. I get like 30-40 keys when I wake up. Though I just saw on the banner of the home page that new girls came out. I might just try to farm hundreds of keys before resetting again so I don't waste too many resets. Company level 8 took so long and 9 is kinda long but I haven't really noticed due to my focus being on keys rather than income.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 01:06 PM
Make sure you guys use boosters before you use time travels. The booster doesn't get used and it still applies to the time travels. Very big tip

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 02:21 PM

You can actually download the game. I saw that the version number is behind because the download one ends in 3 and the browser ends in 5. The downloaded version runs very smooth tho and I'll probably use that more now. It syncs very well too so if you close it and open the browser version, it's the same.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 12:50 AM
You can actually download the game. I saw that the version number is behind because the download one ends in 3 and the browser ends in 5. The downloaded version runs very smooth tho and I'll probably use that more now. It syncs very well too so if you close it and open the browser version, it's the same.

Download the game how?

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 08:48 AM

yea i download the pc version run alot smoother than browser version, i guess the browser version doesnt use your gpu instead used ur cpu only.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 09:11 AM
Download the game how?

Just go to the downloadable games tab on the website and it should be there.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 09:32 AM
The downloaded version is definitely better. When I left my computer on with the clicker on the browser, I've only received 30-40 keys. I left my macro on on the downloadable and I got 480 keys in the same amount of time.

Hornypony
08-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Can someone please tell me how another clicker is interesting to folks? I played for 30 minutes and was so bored!! What do you guys enjoy in this type of crap? :rofl: That goes for just about any Ego Shooter as well. And other genres of course. Same for porn.

I just realized and forgot to mention but I can't edit because I'm unregistered. There are specific levels I would focus on actually which would be the item multipliers.

If you put the buy tab on next upgrade you can use the webcams as indicator. Green means you can buy the Buy Option. So this way it tells you, the Girl can be upgraded up to the next lvl cap for an upgrade. And purple means you can afford an upgrade.

Onto another question: Does anyone have a specific organization to where they sit the girls? Just wondering if there are high rollers that should be seperated from the basic b*tches if it makes productivity faster (What i am asking is are there any girls that should be upgraded first?
I make a serpent so that the latest girls are at one side. Upgrade each and any using next upgrade buy option. If want to set priority after log in with offline money or time travel money, highest girl should be best.

"level" in terms of texting means nothing. At least on my version it doesn't seem to have *any* impact on how much money the girls make or how much upgrades cost. All it does is unlock photos. Even finishing a girl's entire story makes no difference.

Note: It's possible different people unlocked different decorations that do other things, maybe add multipliers to certain desks, and/or multiplier based on number of unlocked photos for a girl or somesuch? Thankyou. I was wondering, if the Girls have specials boosters outside their level.

And yes, Different players have different decorations. Second one I unlocked is a neon sign that increases shares on reset. I have 7 decos as well. One decraeses reply timer. I do not have the bag and the chair I think.

Make sure you guys use boosters before you use time travels. The booster doesn't get used and it still applies to the time travels. Very big tip Oops. That for sure? You can test this buy pressing cancel. A time travel tells you how much money you will get.

I am not sure, where this game is going, Idle wise.

The multiplier are addivitve (The ones written in Red). That is nuts. And currently no one seems at a point where resetting is an option. Your are actually "leveling" your company. So if you only hire the most costly Girls you might be at an disadvantage, because you can only reset after a combined lvl of all girls.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 02:02 PM
[/QUOTE]Oops. That for sure? You can test this buy pressing cancel. A time travel tells you how much money you will get.

I am not sure, where this game is going, Idle wise.

The multiplier are addivitve (The ones written in Red). That is nuts. And currently no one seems at a point where resetting is an option. Your are actually "leveling" your company. So if you only hire the most costly Girls you might be at an disadvantage, because you can only reset after a combined lvl of all girls.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's for sure. If you use the booster then click on the time travel, you will notice the money it gives you will be doubled. Also after company level 10 I think it's all optional because there are no more girls to unlock. I'm only 300 levels away from company 12 and I haven't even been trying to level on this one. My multiplier is somehow x26 and then my prestige is like +44.7k% profit. What I do is get all the girls from Cassandra and after then all the girls from the beginning til the seats fill up. That way you have 5 girls that make the same amount and the rest are the cheapest to level.

Hornypony
08-18-2018, 02:52 PM
Yeah it's for sure. If you use the booster then click on the time travel, you will notice the money it gives you will be doubled. Also after company level 10 I think it's all optional because there are no more girls to unlock. I'm only 300 levels away from company 12 and I haven't even been trying to level on this one. My multiplier is somehow x26 and then my prestige is like +44.7k% profit. What I do is get all the girls from Cassandra and after then all the girls from the beginning til the seats fill up. That way you have 5 girls that make the same amount and the rest are the cheapest to level. Good to know.

Your multiplier is the sum of your "multipliers" gained. Either they screwed that completely up, do not understand how a multiplier should work or write misleading information in the description of things. x2 x2 x2 x2 should give you x16 and not x9. You start out with x1 and they just add every "multiplier" to that.

I suspect that is the best strategy currently. Leaving out the middle girls.

But, the game is rather new. Currently they deny you the option to reset, if you are slowing down. And that is the essence of all "idle" games, as I understand the genre. Rinse, reapeat - but faster with each cycle.

Game design wise, as an idle clicker, they should introduce the option to reset (sell your company) whenever you like. Maybe unlocked with a certain company level. But not tied to you actually leveling up the company. That is insane. And unfair. I had the luck to "discover" a decoration that increases the reset gain. I currently get about double my shares with a reset. What about the players that did not "discover" this decoration in their first few decos?

I expect a button to reset your shares spent.

I want a sound effect for the big button. They did include sounds for messages. Why not the big button?

Hornypony
08-18-2018, 03:22 PM
For those of you playing this on PC and are wondering about CPU usage of DL version vs. Browser.

On my rather old PC

45% DL windowed
45% DL windowed, minimized
30% DL Fullscreen, minimize not possible, but you can bring other windows in foreground
30% Chrome
1% Chrome, minimized

The windowed minimized disturbes me. The chrome one is a bit sluggish.

And I briefly tried that other DL game (foxysomething) they had/have and aborted, because that one wanted Admin rights on my Windows machine to start. Yeah. No way. Not needed, not given. The DL of Fap Ceo is just a Unity Player without need for special rights. It just asks at start if you want fullscreen or windowed.

Hornypony
08-18-2018, 06:08 PM
All the girls were always maxed out as much as possible for me and let me tell you EVERY NEW GIRL gives a crap ton more than the last one you unlocked the previous level. There was never a single instance where "the last three girls gave same amount of money" OR "every girl after Cassandra is useless as it doesn't give more money but costs more to upgrade".!
It can be assumed they patch the game a lot. Changing stats of girls might not even be a "patch".

Currently I am at company Level 8. And for the first time I actually looked at the hire price of the girls and noticed, they are not ordererd from lowest to highest. That stewardess and the gymnast are cheaper. Orders of magnitude cheaper. Of course I cannot say, if this is the same on every company level. They might just change everything with every level up of the company. And due to decorations, individual values may vary.

I know Cassandra, Anika and Laure did cost differently for hire. But now, they all have lvl 125 and exactly the same upgrades (x3x3x5x8x5x12) and produce the same amount of coins. Those three do 95% of my income. And the next lvl up to upgrade costs from Anika to Laura to Cassandra: 67(+50,x15), 70(+52,x15), 91(+68,x15). Anika is new, Storywise, Laura on 1 of third and Cassandra too. That Charlotte girl, the "highest" is at 225/250 and only bc she got a x12 on 250 she makes now ~1/4 of one of the other three at 125. Her next step is 382. After bringing the others to 150 she only makes 1/50.

As for the skills and Rubies:

The idle tree is misleading. The Mega Button is active play. At least I see no benefit from any idling. So is the extension of the buff with food. That is an active buff. Having an hour of food buff is meaningless for an off time of a day or two.

One can spend 1 point in all skills and after that look at what one does the most. The mega button is rather bad (too seldom, no notification while in background). The ultimate in clicker tree is okay, if you can and do click. But please note: even if you are offline most of the time, you might still benefit from active clicking in the short periods you log on to give you a boost and buying more upgrade for the girls and idle more money that way.

The jury is still out for rubies. You could double your shares, but they are heavily on diminishing returns. You do get Prestige for lvl in decoration, but they do not double the effect with double cost (that is diminishing return, btw).

The xX Multiplier are useless as they are now, bc they are additive. You can wait them out on the wheel.

Keys drop from clicking.

Time skips drop from chests, openend with keys.

You just do not get enough rubies to spend them generously.

If the winnings on the wheel keep piling up, maybe the wheel is best. I got one "multiplier" and I could swear, the value of that price went up afterwards.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 09:03 PM
One can spend 1 point in all skills and after that look at what one does the most. The mega button is rather bad (too seldom, no notification while in background). The ultimate in clicker tree is okay, if you can and do click. But please note: even if you are offline most of the time, you might still benefit from active clicking in the short periods you log on to give you a boost and buying more upgrade for the girls and idle more money that way.

The jury is still out for rubies. You could double your shares, but they are heavily on diminishing returns. You do get Prestige for lvl in decoration, but they do not double the effect with double cost (that is diminishing return, btw).

The xX Multiplier are useless as they are now, bc they are additive. You can wait them out on the wheel.

If the winnings on the wheel keep piling up, maybe the wheel is best. I got one "multiplier" and I could swear, the value of that price went up afterwards.

The wheel gets better but costs more each spin until your next free spin. It's not worth it honestly. I have like 140 gems and I already spent 50 on resets and those are just from playing. Honestly I don't know how I got so many but I did. You should honestly use them on skill resets and reply limit because it is a porn game after all. I currently have 5 replies but that is because I bought both $5 starter packs (the 140 gems with 2 resets wasn't part of that). The multiplier isn't useless it's just not as big as you think. It's a multiplier from the base, not off of each other which would mean it's additive like you said. Let's say you make $1 and you have a x2 multiplier. Getting another x2 multiplier won't double the $2, it'll double the $1 which is your income before any multiplier. Every clicker game is like this. Also shares aren't that important because really you just want to level and you don't need to max everything. I'm at company 11, 200 levels away from 12. The last girl you unlock is at 10 so really you don't need much because after that you don't need to level anymore. The skill resets are for the change in gameplay for what you are focusing on. I used the idle tree early because of the offline multiplier being so good. You use that to level as fast as you can then once you unlock all the girls, you reset skills to clicker and leave your computer on with a macro or auto clicker. When I leave mine on overnight, I get like 430 keys. Private shows and the megacoin aren't very good unless you have an autoclicker and you're always on. They don't give a ton and are pretty much only good when you first start a new company level. I am almost done as I have all girls and 103 photos. I think only the two new girls and three other girls aren't finished but are very close. The ones being Sara, the gamer girl, the last girl, then the two new ones. I forgot their names and I'm not on right now.

Hornypony
08-19-2018, 04:48 AM
The multiplier isn't useless it's just not as big as you think. It's a multiplier from the base, not off of each other which would mean it's additive like you said.

It is useless. So are shares. Or to clarify it: these kind of boni in these kind of games hit a diminishing return wall very, very, very hard. Granted, you need those boosts, but after a little investment, any further investment quickly becomes meaningless.

To level a girl to her next upgrade including her upgrade you easily need 100x to 1000x the money. If the letter after the number jumps from B to T that is a x1000.

To put it in numbers: I picked a girl I currently can afford the upgrade in lvl to her next booster item. She needs 216(+158) sp for that. The upgrade is a x15 item. The next lvl up to upgrade costs 171c.

From 216 sp to 171 c. That is nearly a x1000.

So whatever time I needed to reach the current state with her, I need almost 1000/15 ~ 60x the time to reach the next one.

To have an impact with any booster (or idle time), you need to tackle that 60x. A so called multiplier bringing me up from x1 to x10 does that. Instead of 60x the time I only need 6x the time. The same so called multiplier bought with the same resource costs, if I already have x10, brings me from x10 to x20 (or x19). That is a x2. And should I already have a x100 and buy the so called multiplier (again: resource costs are the same!) it brings me from x100 to x110. That is a ... x1.1, bringing the 60x down to a whopping 55x

That prestige thing works similar. Unless you need the primary effect of the decoration, you probably should level them evenly to get the most of it.

So, the mulitiplier is exactly as big as I think. :silly: The problem is, they advertise the icons as "Permanently multiply your overall income by X". And that is wrong. The text should read "Permanently increase your overall income Multiplier by X". And the Iconds should probably be +2 instead of x2.

The wheel seems to reset with each day :think: Would have been a nice mechanic to overcome the linear "multiplier", giving increasingly boni to that - if it didn't reset. Oh, and increasing costs for wheel spins? That makes the wheel even less attractive.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 08:12 AM
anyone know how to fix this?

Same with me... Seems we didn't pay our electricity bill.
Anyone have a solution?

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 01:25 PM
And yes, Different players have different decorations. Second one I unlocked is a neon sign that increases shares on reset. I have 7 decos as well. One decraeses reply timer. I do not have the bag and the chair I think.

Lucky dog. I'm up to 9 decorations and still don't have one that increases my shares on reset. Several of my are pretty pointless: decrease private show spawn time (by 12 seconds... seems like they were spawning pretty darn fast without that). Increase booster time, (like I haven't even bothered using any) +3.2x tapping power (which is pretty inconsequential)

And it'll take me ~12k shares to discover my next one.

Oh, and P.S. private show clicking >>>> Mega coin. Private shows = keys = chests = gems = x2 shares on reset.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 03:17 PM
It is useless. So are shares. Or to clarify it: these kind of boni in these kind of games hit a diminishing return wall very, very, very hard. Granted, you need those boosts, but after a little investment, any further investment quickly becomes meaningless.

To level a girl to her next upgrade including her upgrade you easily need 100x to 1000x the money. If the letter after the number jumps from B to T that is a x1000.

To put it in numbers: I picked a girl I currently can afford the upgrade in lvl to her next booster item. She needs 216(+158) sp for that. The upgrade is a x15 item. The next lvl up to upgrade costs 171c.

From 216 sp to 171 c. That is nearly a x1000.

So whatever time I needed to reach the current state with her, I need almost 1000/15 ~ 60x the time to reach the next one.

To have an impact with any booster (or idle time), you need to tackle that 60x. A so called multiplier bringing me up from x1 to x10 does that. Instead of 60x the time I only need 6x the time. The same so called multiplier bought with the same resource costs, if I already have x10, brings me from x10 to x20 (or x19). That is a x2. And should I already have a x100 and buy the so called multiplier (again: resource costs are the same!) it brings me from x100 to x110. That is a ... x1.1, bringing the 60x down to a whopping 55x

That prestige thing works similar. Unless you need the primary effect of the decoration, you probably should level them evenly to get the most of it.

So, the mulitiplier is exactly as big as I think. :silly: The problem is, they advertise the icons as "Permanently multiply your overall income by X". And that is wrong. The text should read "Permanently increase your overall income Multiplier by X". And the Iconds should probably be +2 instead of x2.

The wheel seems to reset with each day :think: Would have been a nice mechanic to overcome the linear "multiplier", giving increasingly boni to that - if it didn't reset. Oh, and increasing costs for wheel spins? That makes the wheel even less attractive.

How does that make it useless tho? You're still getting a multiplier which is still helping you get more income. Regardless of what math you do, it's increasing your profits. Diminishing returns doesn't make them useless, it would mean eventually any extra would be useless but the ones you have are not. You can play the game without any multiplier and tell me how it goes =)

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 03:19 PM
Lucky dog. I'm up to 9 decorations and still don't have one that increases my shares on reset. Several of my are pretty pointless: decrease private show spawn time (by 12 seconds... seems like they were spawning pretty darn fast without that). Increase booster time, (like I haven't even bothered using any) +3.2x tapping power (which is pretty inconsequential)

And it'll take me ~12k shares to discover my next one.

Oh, and P.S. private show clicking >>>> Mega coin. Private shows = keys = chests = gems = x2 shares on reset.

What's your company level? I'm really close to 12 and I only have 8 decorations and I won't even have enough for the next one. Are you doubling shares when you level up? I didn't think those would be worth the gems honestly.

Hornypony
08-19-2018, 05:06 PM
How does that make it useless tho? You're still getting a multiplier which is still helping you get more income. Regardless of what math you do, it's increasing your profits. Diminishing returns doesn't make them useless, it would mean eventually any extra would be useless but the ones you have are not. You can play the game without any multiplier and tell me how it goes =) I seem to have forgot to include the context.

It is useless to heavily invest currency. Rubies. You get that multiplier to over ten with free spins of the wheel. And after ten? Buying wheel spins for 25++ or a "x2" with 100 rubies? Pointless. Or rather: no bang for your buck.

What's your company level? I'm really close to 12 and I only have 8 decorations and I won't even have enough for the next one. Are you doubling shares when you level up? I didn't think those would be worth the gems honestly.

Same for here. The game is new. If they really hang you out to dry with that 15 company levels, the 50 rubies might be good, since the level ups are the only source of shares right now. But considering the projected levels of the decorations and their increasing costs... nope.

Even if you would double each and every level up till 15. The combined extra shares would not double your income. Nor would they allow you to unlock all decorations I might guess.

So even if it should not yet be in the game, there will be an additional source of shares. Granted, I know nothing about the devs and they just might be experimenting or screwing the players, but a key element of any idle clicker is its reset mechanic. Through this you get faster in the next incarnation and advance faster and further. If they deny you this mechanic, they should include some other mechanic to overcome the insane number growth. And the numbers do grow insane (x1000 ...). The multiplier is no candidate, since it is not increased multiplicative. The wheel only gives temporary boosts and time skips aka idle time. Sooo how?

Currently I have two ideas. The first, after reaching a certain company level you can sell your company again without need of reaching a higher company level. Second, they introduce another part of the game that has effect on income or gives shares. Prime suspect were the dialog options of the girls, but as it seems, they have nil effect on income.

Well, maybe I am missing something. I would not be bitching about this, if the numbers would not grow in typically idle game fashion. But hey, at least all options for the gems are equally horrible imho.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 05:24 PM
I'm at 13, needing 5 rubies for 14. Going up when I have enough rubies to double it.
Nothing else worth spending rubies on, all the girls have been unlocked for some time. Only thing left "to do" is get the decorations. Getting the decorations means getting shares. Getting shares means doubling with rubies.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 09:49 PM
I seem to have forgot to include the context.

It is useless to heavily invest currency. Rubies. You get that multiplier to over ten with free spins of the wheel. And after ten? Buying wheel spins for 25++ or a "x2" with 100 rubies? Pointless. Or rather: no bang for your buck.

Well, maybe I am missing something. I would not be bitching about this, if the numbers would not grow in typically idle game fashion. But hey, at least all options for the gems are equally horrible imho.

You did miss out on talking about using gems to buy multipliers. Considering the price of them and how small of a multiplier you get, it's a waste to even think about. The only gem option that isn't horrible is increasing reply times because as they add more girls, you'll have more replies to unlock them faster. Thinking of that, it's probably better to not level until new girls are released so you can hire them.

badcat
08-20-2018, 12:16 AM
After playing this game for a while, I believe that spin is very important. Saving your gems for spins is the best. Using gems spin 1 time everyday if you can. The spin has a trick. If you close your browser before the spin stops, this time won't count and you can do it again. So try to aim multiplier.
Try to unlock CoinAppocalipse as fast as you can. It helps you obtain keys much more easier. I get about 10 keys for an hour if I use autoclick.
Use gems for reply is not worth imo. I played this game about 15 day, and unlocked over 90 pics with only 2 replies.

Hornypony
08-20-2018, 02:39 AM
You did miss out on talking about using gems to buy multipliers. Considering the price of them and how small of a multiplier you get, it's a waste to even think about. The only gem option that isn't horrible is increasing reply times because as they add more girls, you'll have more replies to unlock them faster. Thinking of that, it's probably better to not level until new girls are released so you can hire them. I thought I referred to them. They are in fact the main reason I am pissed.

The reply increase is ... doubtful. This is an idle game. You do not get more Dialog Options or such. You still have to wait 1 hour for 1 reply, no matter your reply limit, or not?

After playing this game for a while, I believe that spin is very important. Saving your gems for spins is the best. Using gems spin 1 time everyday if you can. The spin has a trick. If you close your browser before the spin stops, this time won't count and you can do it again. So try to aim multiplier.
Try to unlock CoinAppocalipse as fast as you can. It helps you obtain keys much more easier. I get about 10 keys for an hour if I use autoclick.
Use gems for reply is not worth imo. I played this game about 15 day, and unlocked over 90 pics with only 2 replies. They might fix this exploit rather quickly and easily. But chance wise, it seams, any spin of the wheel increases all of the prices, this makes the wheel a little better as gem sink.

The Coinappocalips is better than the mega coin, if you are clicking. It appears too seldom and too short. And the clicking effect is only slightly better than collecting private shows of your best girls.

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 03:00 AM
Eh, increasing number of replies is important if you can't play for long periods of time. If you can only log on for a bit of time in the morning, and then a couple hours in the evening, you'll only get 6 replies a day with the default 2 hours. 12 a day if you increase it to 5. However if you can consistently play every couple hours, then having a large max doesn't really help.

malicemouser
08-20-2018, 06:33 AM
I wish I could even say I have the same problems as this, but I can't even see the game play area. I have to blindly click to find the girls.

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 11:31 AM
The reply limit is best because you don't have to keep using them for them not being a waste. Also since it seems to easily get maxed out, it would be the only good investment looking into the future. When they release new girls, the only things you really need is items and replies. When new girls are released, the higher reply limit will help because you will already have more replies available to use. Also yes it's an idle game, so how would not increasing replies be the same? It being idle would have more incentive to increase replies because you don't check as often. There's really no point in using gems on anything else anyway and when new girls get released, any multiplier, wheel spin, double shares etc will not help you get the girls photos at all. Really the whole point of leveling the company was to unlock the girls and better chests for more items. After company 10, there's really no reason to sell your company and replies is the only logical thing to spend gems on.

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 02:04 PM
I'd personally like to see some reset options to choose and alter the girl's room. Like, instead of tiki statues with giant dongs, change to elephant statues with giant trunks or a squirming fresco of huge-titted girls. Or mermaids (topless, of course) in that fish tank. Just one or two things that you could choose to change in a room with each reset. Let that be tied to infinite resets once you reach company level 15. (And this feature wish includes being able to choose a different room itself; some of them have been real neat and I didn't want to move on.)

As for feature wishes, I'd also like to see the photo of the girl you currently have selected change based on her reply level. Bra and panties after a couple threads, then flashing tits, ass, etc. And this -- this I'd love to be a selection option. Let the boob lovers pin all the girls on flashing boobs, let the guys who like mystery keep them clothed, etc. Heck, tie it to costume drops from chests so you can sell keys to impatient players. Neko girl could get a cupless white tiger bra with painted stripes. Now, I'm just dreaming of being a dev.

Speaking of dreaming... ffs, those are not AA tits. So goddamn sick of games giving me girls who're so upset about their breasts and how small they are and I'm looking at them like, "Those... are pretty fucking normal." Tell me the girl is flat-chested, give me a fucking flat-chested girl. Too bad if not everyone is into that. Not everyone is into large tits. That's just the way porn works.

Hornypony
08-20-2018, 03:15 PM
However if you can consistently play every couple hours, then having a large max doesn't really help. The limiting factor is not replys but items for replys. Waiting out your conversations is not a problem, unless you want everything now. But considering the usefullness of the other options to spend your gems, there is no harm done by increasing reply limit.

I wish I could even say I have the same problems as this, but I can't even see the game play area. I have to blindly click to find the girls. Is this browser or DL version? I only tried it in Chrome and the DL works for me too. The DL registers more clicks per second.

BTW: Keyboard Mouse. Standard Windows Tool. Recomended for short bursts of clickiness. Spam Num5 and Num+.

After company 10, there's really no reason to sell your company and replies is the only logical thing to spend gems on.

Well. Yes and No. I can only speak for myself of course. But if I would play this game for the H-Pics ... I would visit any H-Site. There are plenty. I play Idle games without porn, too. So what is the incentive to play any of these games? Dunno. What was the incentive to play Tetris? I somewhat like the meta game about clickers. The math. Optimizing. Sooo, since I do play the occasional pron game, I of course try out the Idle clickers. :angel:

Speaking of dreaming... ffs, those are not AA tits. So goddamn sick of games giving me girls who're so upset about their breasts and how small they are and I'm looking at them like, "Those... are pretty fucking normal." Tell me the girl is flat-chested, give me a fucking flat-chested girl. Too bad if not everyone is into that. Not everyone is into large tits. That's just the way porn works. Haha. Context. If you are in a warped comic reality where every girl has enourmous juggs, your normal sized fun bags do be small.

But I think, the devs just want to show off their bouncing boob animations. Not much bouncing with a real flat chest.

gendex
08-20-2018, 06:22 PM
Haha. Context. If you are in a warped comic reality where every girl has enourmous juggs, your normal sized fun bags do be small.

But I think, the devs just want to show off their bouncing boob animations. Not much bouncing with a real flat chest.

This is true, and in a universe with these rules, the irritation is reduced to simple opinion: "But, I like small boobs that are actually small." If that's the case, they need to remove the size references with real universe parallels or even exact matches. Calling Chloe small-breasted in a universe full of firm DDD's and up is fine; saying that those apples or lemons are AA's -- or the size of walnuts or cherries -- is just plain wrong and allows all kinds of irritated assumptions about the devs and if or where they've ever seen naked girls before.

gendex
08-20-2018, 06:43 PM
BTW, what bonus does the computer monitor give? It's the first decoration I got and it shows random images from the gallery while the CEO faps away. I'm at level 3, which gives +300 prestige and I can see that there's some kind of upgrade at levels 4 and 6, but when I hover the mouse over any part of that, I just get an empty tooltip.

I haven't seen or noticed any bonus other than the prestige and it's the most expensive to upgrade.

Hornypony
08-20-2018, 07:06 PM
This is true, and in a universe with these rules, the irritation is reduced to simple opinion: "But, I like small boobs that are actually small." If that's the case, they need to remove the size references with real universe parallels or even exact matches. Calling Chloe small-breasted in a universe full of firm DDD's and up is fine; saying that those apples or lemons are AA's -- or the size of walnuts or cherries -- is just plain wrong and allows all kinds of irritated assumptions about the devs and if or where they've ever seen naked girls before. Wasn't there something about sizes and cupsizes that you can somewhat shift them around? Like 38A is 36B is 34C is 32D? So 30AA would be what, 28A 26B 24C? Maybe Chloe would fit a 28B no problem and everbody lied to her about her bra size or she does not believe she has more than A, since she is small enough to play on a play ground.

I remember reading a ... blog or something about a women one day shopping for bras and the sales person giving her a 32C and she was complaining, nooo, that is not my size, I have B, 34B. And the sales person then kindly informed her, that she was wrong and her boobs are actually "bigger". At least she felt bigger afterwards.

But in other news:

You really need luck with the shares and decorations. After my last level I unlocked the punchin bag. That gives me clicking power. Combined with the skill I now could click in 1 minute what I would get for a 1h time skip.

I assume there is a deco for offline income as well.

And judging by the achievement for shares, there are or there will be more ways to get shares. I need 100k shares for star 4 of 5. For star 5 of 5 maybe a million. The shares you get by leveling are nowhere near that numbers, if you stop at 15.

Hornypony
08-20-2018, 07:37 PM
BTW, what bonus does the computer monitor give? It's the first decoration I got and it shows random images from the gallery while the CEO faps away. I'm at level 3, which gives +300 prestige and I can see that there's some kind of upgrade at levels 4 and 6, but when I hover the mouse over any part of that, I just get an empty tooltip.

I haven't seen or noticed any bonus other than the prestige and it's the most expensive to upgrade. I guess everybody gets that as their first deco. And it sucks. At lvl 4 it costs more than other decos at lvl 10. And it only gives prestige.

The decos are different. They have a primary and a secondary effect. Primary is what it says it does. Like reduzing reply time by a few seconds. Secondary is prestige. And here it gets interesting. Not all decos are equal. I see 4 types so far. 1) expensive and low prestige and no primary effect - the screen saver 2) level = 100x prestige 3) level = 200x prestige 4) level = 150x prestige. It gets even more confusing, since I have one that gives company multiplier and one that gives prestige "power". No clue if these are separate multiplier or added to existing multis. Same for "tapping" power.

1. Screensaver, lvl 4, no primary effect, +400 prestige, next lvl 13k
2. Neon Sign, lvl 8, +1.6x shares, +1.6k pres, next lvl 2.2k
3. Toy Box, lvl 6, -6.0% girl lvl cost reduction, +1.2k pres, next lvl 1.1k
4. Vase, lvl 14, +2.8x company multiplier, +2.8k pres, next lvl 2.1k
5. Trophy, lvl 7, -210s Reply time, +700 pres, next lvl 848
6. Radio, lvl 8, -8% girl upgrade cost, +1.6k pres, next lvl 1k
7. Lamp, lvl 13, +400 Prestige Power, +1.3k pres, next lvl 786
8. Nutaku Poster, lvl 11, +550x Starting Money, +1.1k pres, next lvl 578
9. Sport Equipment, lvl 13, +4.5x Tapping Power, +2k pres, next lvl 2.4k

5 more to go. Next discovery costs 12k shares.

(Maybe "primary" and prestige are swapped, since the prestige is listed first in the game. But since the distinction of the decos is their effect that is different from others, I shall call that primary for now)

The three tiers have cosmetic effect so far. I did not notice any game effect. The nutaku posters looked different. The sporting equipment changed from a punch bag to a basket ball.

As one can see, they are differently costly to level. For example the poster is already at 11 and next only costs 578. The Radio costs over 1k at 8 already. But the Radio gives twice the Prestige. And the primary effects are the real kicker. Some are utterly useless. Like starting money. Others are realllly sweet. Like tapping power, shares and propably prestige power and company multi.

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 09:21 PM
The limiting factor is not replys but items for replys. Waiting out your conversations is not a problem, unless you want everything now. But considering the usefullness of the other options to spend your gems, there is no harm done by increasing reply limit.

Eh, items aren't a problem if you have mouse that can do macro/autofire, You don't even need to leave it on overnight or when at work or anything. I have hundreds of each item and I only have the game running while at my computer. (though not neccessarily doing something on it... watching T.V. or whatever. Paying enough attention to move mouse to active private show though.)

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 10:35 PM
Eh, items aren't a problem if you have mouse that can do macro/autofire, You don't even need to leave it on overnight or when at work or anything. I have hundreds of each item and I only have the game running while at my computer. (though not neccessarily doing something on it... watching T.V. or whatever. Paying enough attention to move mouse to active private show though.)

Not even that. If you have the private show skill tree, they're so common that it's just a waste to move the mouse to another one.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 12:19 AM
Not even that. If you have the private show skill tree, they're so common that it's just a waste to move the mouse to another one.

I don't get it I've clicked way over 10k times, I know cos I have the achievement and I've only found 11 keys and I can't find anything about why I'm not getting more keys.

gendex
08-21-2018, 01:50 AM
Wasn't there something about sizes and cupsizes that you can somewhat shift them around? Like 38A is 36B is 34C is 32D? So 30AA would be what, 28A 26B 24C? Maybe Chloe would fit a 28B no problem and everbody lied to her about her bra size or she does not believe she has more than A, since she is small enough to play on a play ground.

It's not supposed to work that way, but given the state of clothing sizes all over, where they're trying to cater to ego more than accuracy, that might just be how things are, now. The way it's supposed to work is that if a girl measured herself as an A cup, that means the measurement at her bust is 1" larger than the line just below her breasts. The B cup is 2" larger, and so on. If a girl with breasts creating a measurement 3" larger than her chest (the 34C in your example) were to wear a 38A, then the cups would literally be smaller than her breasts and the band would not fit snugly around her torso just under her breasts. The bra might fit in the sense that it covers her nipples and most of her breasts and it doesn't slip off (mostly because the size of her breasts is holding it), but that'd likely be a very uncomfortable fit and it'd be a terrible salesperson selling that to her.

The number, btw, is the measurement around the torso just below the breasts. (Plus some. I think it's plus 4".) If she wears a larger number, she's wearing a bra that's technically too large for her torso. So, as long as bras are sized correctly and consistently, then no, a girl should not be wearing different sizes. Unless she likes the looser or tighter fit, I guess. That part could be preference.

Anyway, that's all kind of irrelevant in the face of artistic style and preference. And within the context of game characters, it feels like devs all too often think bigger is always better -- but they still want a character who's sensitive about small breasts, so they call them small, give them sizing labels that say they're small, and then just draw them slightly less big than everyone else. It's a personal point of irritation. Because I love small boobs. I also love large boobs, and would love to see some even larger than already drawn, but those tiny boobs with pointy nipples are great.

Hornypony
08-21-2018, 05:09 AM
Eh, items aren't a problem if you have mouse that can do macro/autofire, You don't even need to leave it on overnight or when at work or anything. I have hundreds of each item and I only have the game running while at my computer. (though not neccessarily doing something on it... watching T.V. or whatever. Paying enough attention to move mouse to active private show though.) If you farm like this, you still do not need increase in reply time, bc you will have a lot of time skips. And these fill up your replies .

It's not supposed to work that way, but given the state of clothing sizes all over, where they're trying to cater to ego more than accuracy, that might just be how things are, now.

And within the context of game characters, it feels like devs all too often think bigger is always better -- but they still want a character who's sensitive about small breasts, so they call them small, give them sizing labels that say they're small, and then just draw them slightly less big than everyone else. It's a personal point of irritation. According to sizing charts it does. They are called sister sizes (https://www.thirdlove.com/blogs/unhooked/sister-sizes-the-bra-secret-every-woman-should-know). Even famous Victorias Secret (https://customerservice.victoriassecret.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/940/~/sister-sizing%3A-bras) has a faq about that.

This is not to say, that those sister sizes are equally good fitting. But there might be many out there wearing the "wrong" size and when asked would give a misleading cup size as an answer. Of course here the devs are just making mistakes.. But there might be real girls and woman out there wearing an "A" but are wearing two sister sizes down and would actually be better fitted with a "C".

ineededamule
08-21-2018, 08:41 AM
Should I wait to sell the company to try and grind more credits ? Or is it just a waste of time ?

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 10:57 AM
Jak się sprzedaje firme? Myśle że chodzi wam o kolejny poziom ale nie wiem czy o to wam o to z sprzedarzą firmy.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 02:06 PM
Should I wait to sell the company to try and grind more credits ? Or is it just a waste of time ?

From what i can see there is no negative to selling the company as soon as possible, unless you want to wait until you have 50 diamonds to double your reset money. The game doesn't get harder, it just raise the limit for the next sell. The decorations boost is worth it.

Hornypony
08-21-2018, 02:57 PM
From what i can see there is no negative to selling the company as soon as possible, I dare say, if you play for a short intervall and cannot buy more lvl after that time, this is the point where you should be selling your company.

What that short intervall is, depends on your playstyle. It could be 10 minutes or a whole day worth of offline income. If you are in doubt b4 logging off, estimate with a time skip. Those tell you, how much money you will get. If that estimate is less than what you see when you set some girls on +5 lvl, you wont be getting those 5 lvls when logging on. So might as well sell the company now.

But as long as you can lvl your girls, you should. Increases shares and you want those.

The game doesn't get harder, it just raise the limit for the next sell Ahem. That actually is the increase in difficulty. To get to the new number you will have to lvl your girls higher. And that costs more money in an insane number growth.

There might even be a trade off between selecting the 5 best girls and the cheapest girls. You might be better off, not hiring the lowest of the top 5. That is because their lvl are more costly than that of other girls.

In Numbers: I currently can lvl Amber to 500. Sara to 450. Charlotte to 350. And the top 5 to only 275. But to reach the point where I can sell my company I need a sum of all lvl of my hired girls. If I had exchanged Amber with a higher girl, I would be missing those 50 lvls or more. And if I had left out Cassandra, I might have 25-75 more lvl.

Of course, selecting the top 5 (all the girls with similar hiring costs after and including Cassandra) gives you more income. But will that increased income offset the missing girl lvls? Dunno.

You have 17 girls and 11 seats. So what is best strategy to achieve next company lvl?

11 cheapest girls?
10 cheapest girls and highest of top 5?
Top 5 and 6 cheapest girls?
Does not matter, bc it balances itself out?

I somewhat supsect you might be best off with Judy, Delilah and the 9 girls with the cheapest hiring costs.

ineededamule
08-21-2018, 07:15 PM
Oh so at one point you can't even get all girls working for you, interesting.

So I guess there is no way to "farm" the prestige currency then ? (other than spending diamonds to get double).
I kinda feel like it kills the whole purpose of rebirthing though :(

Hornypony
08-21-2018, 07:38 PM
So I guess there is no way to "farm" the prestige currency then ? (other than spending diamonds to get double).
I kinda feel like it kills the whole purpose of rebirthing though :( We shall see. Judging by the Chests, 15 is a special Level for the company. Maybe after 15 the mechanic changes.

Currently I am stuck at 10, because I hired Girls that are too expensive to level and it might take quite a while to reach the point where I can sell the company again.

gendex
08-22-2018, 12:06 AM
According to sizing charts it does. They are called sister sizes. Even famous Victoria's Secret has a faq about that.

This is not to say, that those sister sizes are equally good fitting. But there might be many out there wearing the "wrong" size and when asked would give a misleading cup size as an answer. Of course here the devs are just making mistakes.. But there might be real girls and woman out there wearing an "A" but are wearing two sister sizes down and would actually be better fitted with a "C".

<Edited the snip above because I'm too lazy to register so I can post links.>

I question the objectivity of any article written by the salesman (or saleswoman). There are blog posts debunking the sister sizing charts (which are typically written from a single person's experience and similarly of questionable objectivity). Surprisingly, nobody has done a proper research paper on it. :P

For me, the proof is in the numbers. Literally. The number is the band size, simple as that. It shouldn't go up or down unless the girl's size goes up or down -- or unless the bra's band is not correctly sized to that number. The cup is then the bust size. It's a ratio to the band, so of course, one cup letter may be different than another, but a D cup is still 8" longer measurement than the band. Once the correct sized band is found, then the correct sized cup should always be the same -- assuming, again, a perfect world of fashion sizes. (And also acknowledging differences in breast shape may dictate a different sized cup.) I mean, if the band is measured at 34 and a 38 is worn, it's ... it's just not the right size.

In any case, the artwork depiction (the pictures, not just the bouncing avatars) show breasts that would clearly add more than 3" from her band size. Haha, never thought I'd get into a debate about bra sizes on a porn game forum, but it's been a fun discussion, so thank you for that. And it's not like there's much else to discuss about the game... yet.

Hornypony
08-22-2018, 06:05 AM
In any case, the artwork depiction (the pictures, not just the bouncing avatars) show breasts that would clearly add more than 3" from her band size. Haha, never thought I'd get into a debate about bra sizes on a porn game forum, but it's been a fun discussion, so thank you for that. And it's not like there's much else to discuss about the game... yet. :angel:

Bra size is complicated. The cartoon boobs are roughly all the same shape. Real boobs are not one and the same shape, scaled up and down and the scale factor is the cup size. Bras do get grouped together by how much volume they can cover/support/contain, whatever. What is best for the wearer is subject to debate. If covering up is the only goal, a t-shirt would suffice. And with smallish boobs, support is not an issue.

So my fridge logic for Chloe is, she uses a bra to only cover up and since she is so diminutive and small, she either selected or let herself be directed to the smallest cup size that she can wear. Her actual volume of boobage might be better kept inside B or C cups and adjusting of the band size.

Actually, I have not so many pictures of her unlocked, but on the ones I have, she does not even wear a bra, only t-shirt and panties. So she also just might have filled out the application form wrong or with self deprecation. Heck, she might not even own bras and stuck with her training bra, since she is so small. :sweat:

DrunkMonkGar
08-22-2018, 11:59 AM
Computer does a thing now. There is a stock market in the office where you can put in spare money for the classic buy-low-sell-high, with a higher level computer giving you more efficient commodities.

Hornypony
08-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Computer does a thing now. There is a stock market in the office where you can put in spare money for the classic buy-low-sell-high, with a higher level computer giving you more efficient commodities.

Okay. That is annoying.

You need to do a shift-reload on Chrome to get a new verision. Then it goes up to 885. The DL version seems not to update itself. And a newly downloaded version of the game is version 892.

wtf.

ineededamule
08-22-2018, 02:47 PM
Damn I though the Stock Market thing was about the Shares... (premium currency) but I guess it's only for regular money urg :/

Hornypony
08-22-2018, 03:38 PM
Damn I though the Stock Market thing was about the Shares... (premium currency) but I guess it's only for regular money urg :/ Well, technically, you can extend your stay at a company level this way and lvl the girls higher and get more shares or reach that threshold faster and sell the company earlier and get more shares that way.

And it seems a bit buggy with the display yet. It shows a timer after selling. But if you go to girls and back you can buy again.

ineededamule
08-23-2018, 09:40 AM
And it seems a bit buggy with the display yet. It shows a timer after selling. But if you go to girls and back you can buy again.

I've never had that display bug, and there really is a 5 minute cooldown when buying / selling.

EDIT : Nevermind, it seems like there is a cooldown after you buy, but not after you sell.

Tekunikaraa
08-23-2018, 11:18 AM
This game gets disappointingly grindy at company level 8, and doesn't seem to improve at level 9. It seems that you have to leave an autoclicker on overnight to have a chance to get to the next level. The new stock market does help a bit, but you have to save up a lot of money to make it worth your time. I think I'm gonna just quit the game for the time being, until either someone comes up with a good strategy or the game gets more features added to it.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 11:19 AM
I'm kind of glad I leveled up the computer now. I have the second level of the stock market.

Level 1 has a max increase of 1.5x (5 minute cooldown)
Level 2 has a max increase of 2.25x (15 minute cooldown)
Level 3 has a max increase of 7.55x and I'm guessing anywhere from a 30 minute to 1 hour cooldown.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 11:46 AM
so i just lost my 20x multiplier. i got dc'd for using auto clicker .... anybody else has that problem?

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 01:16 PM
so i just lost my 20x multiplier. i got dc'd for using auto clicker .... anybody else has that problem?

Slow your clicker speed down. It might take a few times of it booting you out of the game till you find the right speed for what your using.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 02:25 PM
yeah i found that out aswell. however multiplier is still gone ...

Hornypony
08-23-2018, 02:58 PM
This game gets disappointingly grindy at company level 8, and doesn't seem to improve at level 9. It seems that you have to leave an autoclicker on overnight to have a chance to get to the next level. The new stock market does help a bit, but you have to save up a lot of money to make it worth your time. I think I'm gonna just quit the game for the time being, until either someone comes up with a good strategy or the game gets more features added to it. Well, it is a "clicker". They are, in essence, games about grinding.

so i just lost my 20x multiplier. i got dc'd for using auto clicker .... anybody else has that problem? Was there a message or just a coincidence? There was a new version and for Chrome I had to clear the cache, but would otherwise be able to play the game on old version.

And funnily enough, I gained mulitplier without knowing from where. I had 9, logged in later and now have 17 after hitting it with the wheel once. But that does not give +8.

Punishing players is of course within the bounds of what the devs could do - if they would care. But without multiplayer there is no real reason to protect other players and they would piss on possible future customers. What they might be wanting to protect is their Server, should too much clicking be a problem.

Since I broke my Mousebutton several times over the years I either use Keyboardmouse or an adjustable Autoclicker I scripted myself. So I am of course concerned. But I do not leave such stuff overnight.

When I clicked away on the browser version (on Chrome) it was apparent, that the Interace would not register the clicks, but rather buffer them. Bc after deactivating the ac there would be clicking for quite a while going on.

The dl version does not have that problem.

--

Suspected strategy for the stock trade:

Try to get tier 2 or better 3.
Buy in the lower part. Sell in the upper part.
Rinse, repeat every 20 minutes (or whatever cooldown tier 3 has)
Increase money by 50% each time. Double or more with tier3 propably.

I was missing about 200 lvl to next company lvl and was able to afford the next Upgrade of a girl this way. To wait out or click the money would have took maybe 4 days.

So the stock trade is only good for the point in a company, when it will take you hours or longer to farm the next upgrade.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 03:34 PM
Yes it pops up a message saying "Suspicious Activity" and then boots you out of the game to were you have to log back in. I am also playing the download version and not the browser. I did not lose my mutiliers still have them, and just speed my clicker up to boot me and they stayed. So not sure why you lost yours.

Hornypony
08-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Yes it pops up a message saying "Suspicious Activity" and then boots you out of the game to were you have to log back in. I am also playing the download version and not the browser. I did not lose my mutiliers still have them, and just speed my clicker up to boot me and they stayed. So not sure why you lost yours.

So probably a coincidence with a bug. And the reloading or relogging sort of activated the bug.

Logging someone out that has "Suspicious Activity" very well defeats a lot of bots.

I did not get booted so far out of my dl version. My cps usually is below 15. The click frequency I could achieve with the keyboard mouse is higher. At least I know I can press a button more than five times a second and that would be one button for left click and another button for double click.

Sadly, the stock trade on tier 2 is not as profitable as I previously thought. Still faster than farming though, due to compound interest. It is more like 15% each trade.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 09:18 PM
No idea, I don't autoclick to cheat, I autoclick to avoid breaking my mouse, so I only do it when at my keyboard, and the click rate is (I believe) within human limits. (think it's 25 clicks per second?) Albeit high human limits.

As for the displayed multiplier, at least one of the decorations also gives a multiplier, which gets factored in. Mine is in the 30's.

(fwiw, I'm at company lvl 15. 4900 shares to next level, 21.57 shares to 11th decoration. (have 8k). Still don't have the decoration that increases shares.)

Hornypony
08-24-2018, 05:09 AM
No idea, I don't autoclick to cheat, I autoclick to avoid breaking my mouse Metoo. Double click failure, every two years or so. Started with the windows own keyboard mouse to avoid that. And then I remembered the old computers. There were devices with auto fire... so why no mouse button with auto fire? But with advanced input devices and their software that is easily done.

I just juse Autohotkey. And that thing is powerful as hell. I use it to alt-tab with the mouse, change keystrokes in games that do not have options for that, and of course, toggle an adjustable autofire.

, so I only do it when at my keyboard, and the click rate is (I believe) within human limits. (think it's 25 clicks per second?) Albeit high human limits. When I wrote my autofire script, I tried to include self correcting and measurement. It trys to do X clicks in 1000 ms. And after that it looks how long it actually took. If that is longer than 1000 ms, it lowers X.

That seems to be dependent on the computer and on the active window. On the desktop my machine can do about 30-40. Or rather the script can do. Here in the forum in my browser, if I autofire on an empty location where the click does nothing, the script keeps lowering it below 20. And with some games running it loweres it under 10.

For human comparison, there was one clicker game that had an achievement for clicks within a second and told the player how fast he was clicking. Humanly possible with one normal mouse is ~10. But with USB you can click with several mouses...

And lastly, no matter how fast you click, in whatever fashion, it depends on the game if it actually can register those clicks plus if it does accept them at all. I know of a game that supposedly only accepts 10 clicks, no matter how fast you actually click.

As for the displayed multiplier, at least one of the decorations also gives a multiplier, which gets factored in. Mine is in the 30's. That could explain the change in my multiplier. But I have that Vase for longer. Maybe they upated the display. But how do they combine these? My Vase gives 2.8 company multiplier.

(fwiw, I'm at company lvl 15. 4900 shares to next level, 21.57 shares to 11th decoration. (have 8k). Still don't have the decoration that increases shares.) Company Lvl 11. I have total shares earned in the statistic 76k and I did double them once from 9 to 10. So I assume, the shares are not that important in advancing the company lvl. I did get that decoration as my second after the computer.

vivekagrawal57
08-24-2018, 06:15 PM
Guys, what are these stocks, and what is use of prestige?

Hornypony
08-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Guys, what are these stocks, and what is use of prestige?

Play current version of the game. Clear cache if necessary. Press new Icon for Stock Trade. Rather self explanatory.

Prestige increases income. Look at top of menu where you spend shares.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 10:36 PM
It seems my multiplier and reply limit was also reset. If this is a design flaw in the game, then I'm out. I'm not sticking around in an unreliable game where the stuff you work for gets reset, especially if you used diamonds to obtain the items.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 12:04 AM
Suspected strategy for the stock trade:

Try to get tier 2 or better 3.
Buy in the lower part. Sell in the upper part.
Rinse, repeat every 20 minutes (or whatever cooldown tier 3 has)
Increase money by 50% each time. Double or more with tier3 propably.

So the stock trade is only good for the point in a company, when it will take you hours or longer to farm the next upgrade.

I'm pretty sure the listed prices are incorrect. I'm only seeing ~16% profit on tier 2 (buy 60.46Dc worth of shares, make 9.57) and ~8% on tier 1 (buy 70.13Dc, make around 5.88Dc)
(Buying when it dips below the line below the mid line, and selling a bit above the line above the mid line, which is just about as extreme as it typically gets.)

Tier 2 that's buying at a bit less than 204.00 per and selling at a bit over 264, which unless I screwed up my math, should be at least a 30% profit.
Tier 1 that's buying at a bit less than 14.00 and selling at a bit over 16, which should be over a 14% profit.

Unless the game is trying to simulate an almost 50% short term capital gains tax... The numbers aren't adding up.

ineededamule
08-25-2018, 04:29 AM
To be honest for the stock market, I only buy when at least 1 line below the average, and I'm selling 1 line above the average, which is probably as far as the prices fluctuate.

For Tier 1, That would make a ~14% increase. (5 minute CD)
For Tier 2, That would make a ~30% increase. (15 minute CD)
For Tier 3, That would make a ~62% increase. (30 minute CD ? 45 minute ?)

If we take into account the cooldown, it's almost always worth it to use only the lower level stock market, even if it means a lot more of active time. Using the higher tiers would be good only if yo'ure planning on idling for a long time / going offline.

EDIT : And I've just realised that I said almost the exact same thing than above x)

Curtiss
08-25-2018, 07:28 AM
So been playing for a few weeks now and stuck at Company Level 9. I'm barely getting the funds needed to level the girls. It could of been due to the switch I made on the Skill Tree from Clicker to Offline since I'm not available most days. Thinking of doing another Skill Reset, so where should I invest my points in?

I also noticed something weird before I did a reset, and maybe it's a bug and could still be active. When I was going with Clicker, I only had 1 point in Showtime! and I noticed that it lasted a lot longer than I was expecting. Could just be a conspiracy theory though.

vivekagrawal57
08-25-2018, 08:00 AM
has any1 tried playing the desktop version, i cant login on it for some reason, it gives me weird error

ineededamule
08-25-2018, 08:08 AM
I also noticed something weird before I did a reset, and maybe it's a bug and could still be active. When I was going with Clicker, I only had 1 point in Showtime! and I noticed that it lasted a lot longer than I was expecting. Could just be a conspiracy theory though.

I think Showtime increases the duration of the private shows, and not their frequency. I have that feeling too

Hornypony
08-25-2018, 10:58 AM
Sadly, the stock trade on tier 2 is not as profitable as I previously thought. Still faster than farming though, due to compound interest. It is more like 15% each trade.

I'm pretty sure the listed prices are incorrect. I'm only seeing ~16% profit on tier 2 :angel:

Tier 3 is 30 minutes. Problem is, the line does get updated not as often. Waiting 5 minutes to see it drop below the middle is not fun. Oh, and the speed up is not a speed up. It just removes the cooldown for that 10 minutes.

So been playing for a few weeks now and stuck at Company Level 9. I'm barely getting the funds needed to level the girls. It could of been due to the switch I made on the Skill Tree from Clicker to Offline since I'm not available most days. Thinking of doing another Skill Reset, so where should I invest my points in?
That is not hard. 5/5 in offline income. 1/5 in the prerequisite. The mega button sucks. The rest, 1 point each in clicking and then rather evenly on the two clicking skills with an emphasis on clicking power. There is a x2 to x4 increase somewhere. That is more gain than from x2 to x3.

If you log in with longer pauses in between, the stock trade is for you. Diamond stock trade is not worth it.

Compound interest means, that you would eventually get more income by stock trading, than with offline time or private shows.

I think Showtime increases the duration of the private shows, and not their frequency. I have that feeling too And I have a feeling, if you do not start the private show, it lingers for longer.

And as I previously speculated, best company lvl strategy so far: Hire 10 cheapest girls plus hire the most expensive Girl. This way you get the most Lvls. You have more income with more of the Top5, but not enough to compensate the lvls.

Example from my last company upgrade:

Amber 545 20 Sara 520 220 Chloe 495 3k Lisa 465 29k Dominique 460 80k Alexis 440 350k Ms. Rider 415 5M Charlotte 410 12M Ayumi 385 102M Judy 325 36T Delilah 300 26T Anika 300 22T Laura 300 18T Cassandra 300 14T
That are the lvls I could afford when leveling all girls evenly. If I would not have hired Charlotte, but Anika instead, I would have needed almost 100 lvl more for the company sell goal. Of course, I could have almost doubled my income, but insane number growth does not work this way. To get +5 lvl on every girl to have 55 more levels you need more than double money.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 11:11 AM
has any1 tried playing the desktop version, i cant login on it for some reason, it gives me weird error

That's what happened to me. It got to where I couldn't lot in. The login screen would hang or just turn black. It worked fine yesterday morning and then in the afternoon, started hanging. Then that night when I finally could log in, my multiplier and reply bonus had been reset.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 11:24 AM
My reply and my multiplier got reseted, did it happen to everyone?

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 11:39 AM
My reply and my multiplier got reseted, did it happen to everyone? Seems it's happening to a lot of people.

Hornypony
08-25-2018, 01:39 PM
That's what happened to me. It got to where I couldn't lot in. The login screen would hang or just turn black. It worked fine yesterday morning and then in the afternoon, started hanging. Then that night when I finally could log in, my multiplier and reply bonus had been reset.

Did you update the dl version?

It seems you have to to this yourself. Bad design, if it really is so.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 01:44 PM
For Tier 1, That would make a ~14% increase. (5 minute CD)
For Tier 2, That would make a ~30% increase. (15 minute CD)
For Tier 3, That would make a ~62% increase. (30 minute CD ? 45 minute ?)

Well, as I said, that's what it *should* be, but in practice I'm (at least) getting roughly half that return. The displayed stock prices simply aren't correct.
Tier 1:
Line above middle is actually 15.50, not 16.
Middle line is (correctly) 15.00
Line below middle line is 14.55, (and I was right on it)
And, just to see if it some weird exponential graph:
1/2 way between line below middle line and line below that (albeit slightly closer to bottom of the two: 14.28. So no, not exponential.

So, not exponential, just flat out wrong. The bottom edge is really ~13.5, topmost 16.5, with each line being a 0.5 increment.

Dannilz
08-25-2018, 02:00 PM
:angel:

If you log in with longer pauses in between, the stock trade is for you. Diamond stock trade is not worth it.

Example from my last company upgrade:

Amber 545 20 Sara 520 220 Chloe 495 3k Lisa 465 29k Dominique 460 80k Alexis 440 350k Ms. Rider 415 5M Charlotte 410 12M Ayumi 385 102M Judy 325 36T Delilah 300 26T Anika 300 22T Laura 300 18T Cassandra 300 14T
That are the lvls I could afford when leveling all girls evenly. If I would not have hired Charlotte, but Anika instead, I would have needed almost 100 lvl more for the company sell goal. Of course, I could have almost doubled my income, but insane number growth does not work this way. To get +5 lvl on every girl to have 55 more levels you need more than double money.

So do you mean it is absolutely pointless to get the diamond?

For example, I will be offline the next 10 hours, as I'm off to work, should or still go with either coffe or gold instead of diamond, considering it cost so much shares to actually get it?
I'm almost at company level 10 and thinking about upgrading the PC so I get the diamond stock trade.

Regarding your girl choices:

Unfortunately I can't look at the prices right now, as I have no free slot available for my girls, but is it also not profitable to get the 2 highest income girls and the rest cheap/low level ones?
So assuming I get to company level 10, do I only get Zoe (I think that is the name of the new one you get at level 10, right?) and other than that only the cheap girls, or do I go for a second one with high income, if it is worth it?

Does the "level 10" girl earn more money or is it the same as Anika, Cassandra, Delilah and Laura?

vivekagrawal57
08-25-2018, 02:55 PM

oh wow sad

vivekagrawal57
08-25-2018, 02:56 PM

how do you updated?

Dannilz
08-25-2018, 04:07 PM
how do you updated?

You have to manually download the new version.
It doesn't update automatically or in the application itself.

I hope that is a feature that they will add.

vivekagrawal57
08-25-2018, 05:14 PM
You have to manually download the new version.
It doesn't update automatically or in the application itself.

I hope that is a feature that they will add.

well i still cant login, i assume you are using the nutaku login right? or you have to register somewhere else?

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 08:48 PM

Yes I updated the game. I have(had) the newest version of the DL version that was available. The DL version tells you that your have an outdated version if you launch with an older version, and if so, the older client will not login. So you can't play on an older version if a newer one has been released. It seemed to me that the servers were down or something during the time I couldn't login. When the DL client would not work, I couldn't login to the game on the web side either. Then all of a sudden both worked again. This happened several times over the last 3 days. And finally last night, is when I saw that my multiplier and reply limit had been reset. That's whack, that some server sync issue reset all my stuff. That's eff'd up, big time!

I sent in a support ticket, but who knows when the response will be, and it's the weekend.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 09:02 PM
Guys save your time skips. If you use them in tandem with the stock market it eliminates the cool down time.

Hornypony
08-26-2018, 04:29 AM
So do you mean it is absolutely pointless to get the diamond? If you have the shares, go for it. But the computer costs a ton of shares to upgrade. And you might be ending up buying gold stocks anyway bc you do not want to wait for the diamond stock price to drop. The graph updates very slow.

Regarding your girl choices:

Unfortunately I can't look at the prices right now, as I have no free slot available for my girls, but is it also not profitable to get the 2 highest income girls and the rest cheap/low level ones?
So assuming I get to company level 10, do I only get Zoe (I think that is the name of the new one you get at level 10, right?) and other than that only the cheap girls, or do I go for a second one with high income, if it is worth it?

Does the "level 10" girl earn more money or is it the same as Anika, Cassandra, Delilah and Laura? I got from 9 to 10 (or was it 10 to 11, not important) with the top 5. But only by using the stock trade. And I had to squeeze lvl for lvl into the girls to reach company sell goal.

They all procuce the same income. But the girl with the higher hiring cost has the lower leveling cost. That is counter intuitive. In between there are girls with lower hiring cost, they are like the other girls, compare by hiring cost for predicted lvl you can reach.

If you need 4600 lvl to sell company and you can easily reach that number with the most expensive girls, no need to optimise.

But if you switch out, say, Cassandra, you get maybe 50-100 lvl "for free". Yes, your income will be a little less. But so what? Just switch your upgrade button to +5 and look how fast the upgrade cost grows. If I make 1/5th the money and only need 1/10th of the cost, I can still squeeze more overall lvl into my girls.

I did not try it, but it might just as well be, that you do not even need to keep one of the top5. Company sell goal ist overall lvl of girls. Higher girl is more income but higher lvl cost and thus less overall lvl. With lower girl, less income, but more lvl. Soooo, dunno wich effect is stronger.

The DL version tells you that your have an outdated version if you launch with an older version, and if so, the older client will not login. That's whack, that some server sync issue reset all my stuff. That's eff'd up, big time!
Intersting. My old client did not tell me anything when the stock trade came out. And I could log in. The tooltip of the computer deocration was updated, but no stock trade icon.

Dannilz
08-26-2018, 07:05 AM
well i still cant login, i assume you are using the nutaku login right? or you have to register somewhere else?

Yes, I'm using the Nutaku login.
Entered them the first time I used the Desktop client and it has it cached somewhere since then.

Hmm, if you are still having issues it will get difficult.
You can try changing the compatibility settings, maybe that will work.

Right click on the game.exe, select properties and go to the tab "compatibility" (may be different, my OS language is not in english).
Try switching to different versions (Win7, Win8 etc.), maybe it will help with the problem.

Otherwise I don't know what to do. You may have to contact the support and ask them for help.

I got from 9 to 10 (or was it 10 to 11, not important) with the top 5. But only by using the stock trade. And I had to squeeze lvl for lvl into the girls to reach company sell goal.

They all procuce the same income. But the girl with the higher hiring cost has the lower leveling cost. That is counter intuitive. In between there are girls with lower hiring cost, they are like the other girls, compare by hiring cost for predicted lvl you can reach.

If you need 4600 lvl to sell company and you can easily reach that number with the most expensive girls, no need to optimise.

But if you switch out, say, Cassandra, you get maybe 50-100 lvl "for free". Yes, your income will be a little less. But so what? Just switch your upgrade button to +5 and look how fast the upgrade cost grows. If I make 1/5th the money and only need 1/10th of the cost, I can still squeeze more overall lvl into my girls.

I did not try it, but it might just as well be, that you do not even need to keep one of the top5. Company sell goal ist overall lvl of girls. Higher girl is more income but higher lvl cost and thus less overall lvl. With lower girl, less income, but more lvl. Soooo, dunno wich effect is stronger.

Thanks for the clarification.
I didn't get the PC level up. I just bought new decorations and upgraded a bit of the rest. The increase in income I got for that is worth more than the diamond stock trade I think.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 07:46 AM
So do you mean it is absolutely pointless to get the diamond?

I am at 10 lvl now, 4-5 upgrade for PC costs 12.92k shares.
Definitly good upgrade, but there is for example deco which improves key drop rate, and it is cheap, it gives +1% per level and 7-8 upgrade costs only 848 shares.
More keys = more time skips = more gold transactions.
Diamond = less keys = less transactions, but more profit from each.
Hard call there

Just_a_guy
08-26-2018, 11:13 AM
Does anyone have the link for all of the unlockable scenes.

I'm, uh, totally asking for a friend. Definitely not because I dont want to download this game for myself and risk getting a virus.

Totally

Hornypony
08-26-2018, 12:23 PM
Does anyone have the link for all of the unlockable scenes.

I'm, uh, totally asking for a friend. Definitely not because I dont want to download this game for myself and risk getting a virus.

Totally :angel:

Your friend can just play online, you know. No need to "download".

If you must know, that dl thing is a Unity Player and does not need any special rights.

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 03:04 AM
Anyone know what the drop rate for keys is? I'm at company level 8 and since I started I only got around 2 or 3 keys from clicking on girls. I need so many keys because all the girls want so many gifts and the ones I get from the daily spin aren't enough anymore and it's not worth paying for them.

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 06:28 AM
the desktop client refuses to let me log on citing an application error and i have no idea how to fix it

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 12:17 PM
Anyone know what the drop rate for keys is? I'm at company level 8 and since I started I only got around 2 or 3 keys from clicking on girls. I need so many keys because all the girls want so many gifts and the ones I get from the daily spin aren't enough anymore and it's not worth paying for them.

1%?
you can try cilcker programms, set it about 20 clicks/sec, also you will get decoration which improves key drop rate.

vivekagrawal57
08-27-2018, 02:18 PM
guys what is the best place to invest the free red diamonds you get? email reply count?

also what is the best skills to get first?

also some1 mentioned above that chest can give you time boosters, i never got one so wondering which level chest can give you that

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 06:44 PM
guys what is the best place to invest the free red diamonds you get? email reply count?

also some1 mentioned above that chest can give you time boosters, i never got one so wondering which level chest can give you that

with 50 diamonds you can double your shares when you reset, i think that's probably the best

Hornypony
08-28-2018, 03:26 AM

What skills would that be? Decorations? They seem to be random. Lvl for prestige or if you have a good one, lvl that higher.

Oh the skill skills. Depends. How fast and how much do you click? Offline increase of income is good. But if you have the game open that will not help. If you click a lot, the skill that collects all girls with private show on is good.

All the gem spending options suck.

Save your keys for later. Open lvl 10 chests. More items. More chance for time skips.

Gihups
08-28-2018, 06:19 AM
I really like the emojis they used in the messages with the girls. Does anyone know where they got them from or how I can extract them from the game? I want to be able to use them!

vivekagrawal57
08-28-2018, 02:20 PM
guys is it better to lvl up company as soon as you can or try to get the max stocks out of a level?

vivekagrawal57
08-28-2018, 02:27 PM
is megacoin skill worth getting?

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 08:33 PM
So how long until a reset is earned? I want shares, but it's taking more than several hours to sell now. maybe even a day.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 09:07 PM
Seems the downloaded version doesnt like my autoclicker. That's lame.

haylbeee
08-28-2018, 09:16 PM
I basically ignored all the early ones except what I needed to get the funds for the later ones and got basically all the more expensive girls on level 9. Now it's taking a loooooooooooooooong time to get even 25 levels while I'm still 400 or so away from reaching level 10, as in multiple days. It's bullshit. You can't switch girls out for cheaper ones to level so you're screwed as soon as you get them meaning if you start with expensive ones you will not be reaching the next company level for a very long time, making almost no progress.

vivekagrawal57
08-28-2018, 11:51 PM
Seems the downloaded version doesnt like my autoclicker. That's lame.

i cant even login in downloaded version, are you using nutaku login?

Hornypony
08-29-2018, 03:38 AM
guys is it better to lvl up company as soon as you can or try to get the max stocks out of a level? Lvl out as long as you can. You can press on a time skip to estimate how much income you will get by waiting - you do not need to have or spend the time skip.

is megacoin skill worth getting? Nope.

So how long until a reset is earned? I want shares, but it's taking more than several hours to sell now. maybe even a day. What kind of question is that? The requirement grows with each lvl. If you do not increase your income, it will take longer and longer.

I basically ignored all the early ones except what I needed to get the funds for the later ones and got basically all the more expensive girls on level 9. Now it's taking a loooooooooooooooong time to get even 25 levels while I'm still 400 or so away from reaching level 10, as in multiple days. It's bullshit. You can't switch girls out for cheaper ones to level so you're screwed as soon as you get them meaning if you start with expensive ones you will not be reaching the next company level for a very long time, making almost no progress. Made the same mistake. Use stock market.

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 10:28 AM
After contacting support, they fixed my response limit and multiplier being reset on me. I feel this was a sync issue between the DL Client and their server. For several days the client had intermittent problems logging in. Sometimes it would take 2 or 3 times launching the client for it to fully log me in. Seems the DL is buggy right now, so use at your own risk. I wasn't the only one who experienced this "reset" issue, but at least support was willing to fix it. If you use an autoclicker to help gain keys, the DL version seems to be your only option right now, so use at your own risk. Just be aware of the risks.

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 04:35 PM
So is there any other way to earn stocks than to level the company? It's taking longer and longer, and I fear there might be a max company level. Thus I dont want to waste my shares.

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 04:58 PM
So is there any other way to earn stocks than to level the company? It's taking longer and longer, and I fear there might be a max company level. Thus I dont want to waste my shares.

I'm currently company level 54. At a certain point, the amount of levels needed to level up stops at 5000, so it starts getting much faster to level. Around level 9-11 was the toughest grind.

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 05:01 PM
i also got a reply from support about the multiplier reset. However they said the issue has been fixed but my multiplier is only 11x now instead of 23x. Kinda bummed out here.

Mitokii
08-29-2018, 06:12 PM
I thought, since I'm fairly high level currently, (56) I'd list out some of the ins and outs of the game so far. I don't claim to know everything, and a lot of what I've learned has been from others in this thread. I have all decorations and all skills maxed with 33 extra skill points. Around level 9-11 was the toughest grind for me. But once you reach the point where you have to earn 5000 levels to sell your company, it stops increasing beyond that. Meaning you will only need 5000 levels to sell from that point on, and it starts accelerating your progress immensely. There are ways to make the grind before then easier on yourself. I chose to go with the top 4 earning girls, leaving out Cassandra, as her cost was too high. By the time I went to level her up to the level of Judy, Delilah, Anika, and Laura, it was more time and cost efficient to just level Judy again. So the girls I use are as follows:

Amber : Sara
Chloe : Lisa : Alexis
Ms. Rider : Dominique : Laura
Judy : Delilah : Anika

I use the seating order in this chart because I spend most of my time clicking my most profitable girl, (Judy) and the Megacoin drops down right where I placed her. The Megacoin isn’t a huge boost in profits, but it can help.When I was leveling up, I spent my skill points like so:
1 point in each Clicker (active) skill, then max tapping power, followed by maxing private show frequency. I spend most of my time active with an autoclicker running to prevent my mouse from dying, so offline revenue isn’t all the useful to me. I put one point in all Idle skills to gain Megacoin, then maxed Booster Time and then finally Offline Revenue.

The 14 decorations. They come in a random order, so I'm just going to list them as I got them.

1. Activates the stock market.
Lvl 6, +600 Prestige, 328.17k shares to level up.
2. Increase the amount of money you start out with after selling the company.
Lvl 33, +3.3k Prestige, +1.65KX Starting Money, 20.11K shares to level up.
3. Extra Multiplier that will increase your overall company profits.
Level 27, +5.4k Prestige, +5.4X Company multiplier, 41.73k shares to level up.
4. Increase your tapping power and get more cash with each individual click.
Level 26, +3.9k Prestige, +7.75X Tapping Power, 46.37k shares to level up
5. Reduce the base cost of each character.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, -54.00% Base Cost
6. Increase your Booster Duration.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, +1.62Ks Booster Time (3 Hours and 12 minutes with idle skill 5/5)
7. Decrease the email reply timer duration.
Level 16, +1.6k Prestige, -480.00s Reply Timer, 17.94k shares to level up.
8. Increase the number of shares you receive when selling the company.
Level 15, +3.0k Prestige, +3.00X Shares, 23.82K shares to level up.
9. Increase the prestige percentage multiplier. This applies to your overall company profits.
Level 33, +3.3k Prestige, +900.00% Prestige Power, 20.11K shares to level up.
10. Decrease the upgrade cost of each character.
Level 26, +5.2k Prestige, -26.00% Upgrade Cost Reduction, 59.60K shares to level up.
11. Increase your key drop chance when clicking the private show symbol.
Level 17, +1.7k Prestige, +17.00% Key Drop Rate, 25.31k shares to level up.
12. Decrease the level-up cost of each character.
Level 17, +3.4k Prestige, -17.00% Level Cost Reduction, 47.09k shares to level up.
13. Increase your offline revenue.
Level 24, +4.8k Prestige, +6.00X Offline Revenue, 20.88K shares to level up.
14. The Private Show will spawn faster.
Level 26, +2.6k Prestige, -26.00s Private Show Spawn Time, 19.90k shares to level up.

Total: 49.60k Prestige (+496.0k% profit)

My top 8 decorations roughly go: Key Drop Rate, Level Cost Reduction, Upgrade Cost Reduction, Tapping Power, Private Show Spawn Time, Prestige Power, Shares Increase, Booster Time. I don’t really use the stock market. It’s too little gain for me with my active skills. By the time the timer is up, and I’m ready to sell, I’m usually making way more money than I was even 5 minutes before, and there is virtually zero profit.

A lot of people have problems with autoclickers booting them out of the game. The trick is to use an autoclicker at a speed that is possible for a human to maintain. I have been keeping mine at 1 click every 75 milliseconds. It hasn't booted me out of the game at this speed. Hopefully you all have similar success. I know clicking manually that much makes my carpal tunnel flare up, and that's just no fun for anyone. Using an autoclicker in the browser version of the game is pretty much impossible once you unlock the skill that allows you to collect from every girl at once. It slows the game down a ton and starts buffering your clicks, so much so that you can't even level up the girls. If you want to autoclick, you have to download the game from nutaku. Unfortunately, at this point, it seems like you have to manually download updates from the website every time a new version is released. Hopefully this is remedied soon.

In the Fap Ceo DL version, you can use an autoclicker responsibly and gain a decent number of keys. With the Key Drop Rate decoration, this gets to be very easy. With the game running overnight, it's possible to gain hundreds of keys. Possibly thousands at higher levels. You get plenty of in game currency this way, as well as all the items for replying to girls that you could ever need.

Anyway, hope this helps someone. ^_^

haylbeee
08-29-2018, 07:47 PM
Made the same mistake. Use stock market.

been doing that, got myself like 160No, which is basically nothing at this point, still.

haylbeee
08-29-2018, 07:57 PM
Just downloaded 7_1_06 (current version as of now) and my antivirus (AVG) picked it up as malware stating Win32:Malware gen

it was after I extracted the zip, I now have an empty folder where the zip is
I guess there was just a problem when the download changed to a setup exe instead of an extracted game

Hornypony
08-30-2018, 05:46 AM
I'm currently company level 54. At a certain point, the amount of levels needed to level up stops at 5000, so it starts getting much faster to level. Around level 9-11 was the toughest grind. Which leads to the question, what unattainable goal the game presents to the player.

You cant fire your girls and all girls have hiring costs you can pay. The lvl of a girl gives nothing, except shares.

Sooo what impossible seeming goal is there to reach? Well, the game has a 0 before the . so it can be assumed, it lacks some intended game features.

been doing that, got myself like 160No, which is basically nothing at this point, still. Compound interest. If leaving the game run for days and you are still not able to afford a lvl for your girls and thus can not reach the company sell goal, Compound interest is your friend.

Just downloaded 7_1_06 (current version as of now) and my antivirus (AVG) picked it up as malware stating Win32:Malware gen

I guess there was just a problem when the download changed to a setup exe instead of an extracted game This is worrying.

vivekagrawal57
08-30-2018, 06:15 AM
I thought, since I'm fairly high level currently, (56) I'd list out some of the ins and outs of the game so far. I don't claim to know everything, and a lot of what I've learned has been from others in this thread. I have all decorations and all skills maxed with 33 extra skill points. Around level 9-11 was the toughest grind for me. But once you reach the point where you have to earn 5000 levels to sell your company, it stops increasing beyond that. Meaning you will only need 5000 levels to sell from that point on, and it starts accelerating your progress immensely. There are ways to make the grind before then easier on yourself. I chose to go with the top 4 earning girls, leaving out Cassandra, as her cost was too high. By the time I went to level her up to the level of Judy, Delilah, Anika, and Laura, it was more time and cost efficient to just level Judy again. So the girls I use are as follows:

Amber : Sara
Chloe : Lisa : Alexis
Ms. Rider : Dominique : Laura
Judy : Delilah : Anika

I use the seating order in this chart because I spend most of my time clicking my most profitable girl, (Judy) and the Megacoin drops down right where I placed her. The Megacoin isn’t a huge boost in profits, but it can help.When I was leveling up, I spent my skill points like so:
1 point in each Clicker (active) skill, then max tapping power, followed by maxing private show frequency. I spend most of my time active with an autoclicker running to prevent my mouse from dying, so offline revenue isn’t all the useful to me. I put one point in all Idle skills to gain Megacoin, then maxed Booster Time and then finally Offline Revenue.

The 14 decorations. They come in a random order, so I'm just going to list them as I got them.

1. Activates the stock market.
Lvl 6, +600 Prestige, 328.17k shares to level up.
2. Increase the amount of money you start out with after selling the company.
Lvl 33, +3.3k Prestige, +1.65KX Starting Money, 20.11K shares to level up.
3. Extra Multiplier that will increase your overall company profits.
Level 27, +5.4k Prestige, +5.4X Company multiplier, 41.73k shares to level up.
4. Increase your tapping power and get more cash with each individual click.
Level 26, +3.9k Prestige, +7.75X Tapping Power, 46.37k shares to level up
5. Reduce the base cost of each character.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, -54.00% Base Cost
6. Increase your Booster Duration.
Level Maxed, +5.4k Prestige, +1.62Ks Booster Time (3 Hours and 12 minutes with idle skill 5/5)
7. Decrease the email reply timer duration.
Level 16, +1.6k Prestige, -480.00s Reply Timer, 17.94k shares to level up.
8. Increase the number of shares you receive when selling the company.
Level 15, +3.0k Prestige, +3.00X Shares, 23.82K shares to level up.
9. Increase the prestige percentage multiplier. This applies to your overall company profits.
Level 33, +3.3k Prestige, +900.00% Prestige Power, 20.11K shares to level up.
10. Decrease the upgrade cost of each character.
Level 26, +5.2k Prestige, -26.00% Upgrade Cost Reduction, 59.60K shares to level up.
11. Increase your key drop chance when clicking the private show symbol.
Level 17, +1.7k Prestige, +17.00% Key Drop Rate, 25.31k shares to level up.
12. Decrease the level-up cost of each character.
Level 17, +3.4k Prestige, -17.00% Level Cost Reduction, 47.09k shares to level up.
13. Increase your offline revenue.
Level 24, +4.8k Prestige, +6.00X Offline Revenue, 20.88K shares to level up.
14. The Private Show will spawn faster.
Level 26, +2.6k Prestige, -26.00s Private Show Spawn Time, 19.90k shares to level up.

Total: 49.60k Prestige (+496.0k% profit)

My top 8 decorations roughly go: Key Drop Rate, Level Cost Reduction, Upgrade Cost Reduction, Tapping Power, Private Show Spawn Time, Prestige Power, Shares Increase, Booster Time. I don’t really use the stock market. It’s too little gain for me with my active skills. By the time the timer is up, and I’m ready to sell, I’m usually making way more money than I was even 5 minutes before, and there is virtually zero profit.

A lot of people have problems with autoclickers booting them out of the game. The trick is to use an autoclicker at a speed that is possible for a human to maintain. I have been keeping mine at 1 click every 75 milliseconds. It hasn't booted me out of the game at this speed. Hopefully you all have similar success. I know clicking manually that much makes my carpal tunnel flare up, and that's just no fun for anyone. Using an autoclicker in the browser version of the game is pretty much impossible once you unlock the skill that allows you to collect from every girl at once. It slows the game down a ton and starts buffering your clicks, so much so that you can't even level up the girls. If you want to autoclick, you have to download the game from nutaku. Unfortunately, at this point, it seems like you have to manually download updates from the website every time a new version is released. Hopefully this is remedied soon.

In the Fap Ceo DL version, you can use an autoclicker responsibly and gain a decent number of keys. With the Key Drop Rate decoration, this gets to be very easy. With the game running overnight, it's possible to gain hundreds of keys. Possibly thousands at higher levels. You get plenty of in game currency this way, as well as all the items for replying to girls that you could ever need.

Anyway, hope this helps someone. ^_^

how did you get the DL version to work, it only gives error on login to me, are you using nutaku login or some other login? i have the latest version downloaded

Jacob664436
08-30-2018, 12:24 PM

I guess there was just a problem when the download changed to a setup exe instead of an extracted game

Same with Avast. I imagine it's a false positive, but I can't know that for sure.

Mitokii
08-30-2018, 12:56 PM
how did you get the DL version to work, it only gives error on login to me, are you using nutaku login or some other login? i have the latest version downloaded

Try downloading the game again. I'm using my Nutaku login. I haven't had any problems logging in. You might have to contact support.

Hornypony
08-30-2018, 03:46 PM
Well. At least the new dl version does not want Admin rights, you can change install location and most importantly, the launcher does update the game.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 04:04 PM
this fuckers made market to stop working with timeskips, on top of that they made cooldown 2x - after buying and after selling, + virus in downloadable client.
I am out of this shit.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 04:37 PM
So is the Megacoin upgrade worth it? The rapid clicking on girls seems more profitable, it seems like a downside when it interrupts my girl clickage.

Jacob664436
08-30-2018, 06:10 PM
this fuckers made market to stop working with timeskips, on top of that they made cooldown 2x - after buying and after selling, + virus in downloadable client.
I am out of this shit.

The virus issue aside, it looks like they wanted to nerf the stock market, which is a shame.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 08:04 PM
I don't understand the permanent multipliers. Just won a 2x multiplier and I went from 58qi/sec to 59qi/sec... wut?

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 11:16 PM
I had 800Dc+ money into the stock market and after the update, it's gone. It just asks what I want to purchase. If anyone is wondering what Dc is, it goes: K, M, B, T, Qa, Qi, Sx, Sp, C, No, Dc I think.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 01:38 AM
I had 800Dc+ money into the stock market and after the update, it's gone. It just asks what I want to purchase. If anyone is wondering what Dc is, it goes: K, M, B, T, Qa, Qi, Sx, Sp, C, No, Dc I think.

Actually it’s Oc not C. It looks like an extra zero on the end. Stands for Octillion. K is a thousand, m is million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, etc up to decillion. Then it does the made up numbers from adventure capitalist such as undecillion, duodecillion, etc.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 01:40 AM
I am out of this shit.

Seconded. Makes timeskips worthless again.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 11:16 AM
So is the Megacoin upgrade worth it? The rapid clicking on girls seems more profitable, it seems like a downside when it interrupts my girl clickage.

Depends. From what I've seen the megacoin is dependant on total payout and/or total levels. If you only have the one most profitable girl leveled, it gives less than a private show involving that girl. If you have the most profitable girl leveled, and the rest of the cheapest girls leveled as well, it seems to be slightly better than a private show involving most everybody (and the profitable girl). For a while I was leveling the 6 cheapest and 5 most profitable, in which case the megacoin was FAR more profitable than a private show involving all the girls. (Admittedly, it's possible it's all changed since then.)

I don't understand the permanent multipliers. Just won a 2x multiplier and I went from 58qi/sec to 59qi/sec... wut?

You probably already had a fairly high multiplier from decorations or somesuch. They're additive with each other, not multiplicative. So if your existing multiplier is x30, and you get another x2, your new multiplier is x32, not x60. Essentially, after a while they become pretty much worthless. (fwiw I'm at 44)

Hornypony
08-31-2018, 03:15 PM

The virus issue aside, it looks like they wanted to nerf the stock market, which is a shame. What virus would that be? My anti virus does not complain.

The stock market seems to have been bugged. They had the cooldown after selling displayed, but if you closed the stock market and opened again, that cd was gone.

But with cd not responding to time skip, yeah. Rather worthless, except if you are desparate in the company lvl 8-14 maybe.

Megacoin is still crap. It spawns too seldom. You are not notified. You have three options to play the game. Click away. Running in background. Offline. Running in background is useless, bc the offline multi is an offline multi and not an idle multi and you do not get a notification for the Megacoin. And if you are clicking, you are better off, putting all your points into the real clicker skills. The mega ist just too seldom.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 02:40 AM
is there any place with all cg images ?

Dannilz
09-01-2018, 05:37 AM
At everyone having problems with the new downloaded version.
When I run the FapCEO.exe, the game tries to launch, but just closes down after a few second.
I found that the FapCEO-Launcher.exe is working fine.

As mentioned before, be careful at what your autoclicker is set.
I have mine at 25 clicks/second and am having no trouble.

Right now I'm at company level 13 and I need 4700 levels to upgrade.
I'm able to get it fairly easy going with the most expensive girls and the rest only the cheap ones. Seems to be really the best strategy for now.
Seeing as the level requirements is (for now) capped at 5000, I think upgrading your company instantly/early is the best way. Invest the shares in a new decoration or, if you have not enough shares for that, upgrade your existing ones. The boost you will get for your income will make it easier to get the few extra levels in the next run.

Right now I'm investing my diamonds into double shares, if I have enough. Just to get that income increase faster.
Seeing as the "multipliers" are only additive it is not really worth it, except if you are just at the beginning and have no multiplier whatsoever. Even then it may be a waste.

My current skill points are one in each clicker tree and then full offline revenue.
As I'm working most of the day I get quite a bit of money through the highest earning girl while I'm away.
Right now I'm investing in clicking multiplier and show duration for the skills.

While I'm online I always try to put all my money in the stock market, get the most out of it while online and then see if I can upgrade my best earning girl to a new level (and by that I mean when she can learn the next upgrade). If I have enough I do that, so that she will me earn even more while I'm offline. If I do not have enough I save that money for the next day, so that I will gain even more through the stock market.
Although the stock market has been somewhat nerfed, by removing the "bug", it is still good to get the extra money for the next upgrade of a girl.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Well, 3 decorations left, still haven't gotten the one that gives a multiplier to shares.
My last oh-so-useful one reduces the reply timer. Great. Company lvl 18, finished all the girls. Now my reply timer is 59:30 instead of 60:00
(And for what it's worth it's one of the ones that isn't even good for prestige at 100 per level)

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 01:49 PM
what the best thing to spend diamonds?

Kyte321
09-01-2018, 10:47 PM
so I'm new to this game and after read though tons of pages, i knew you could close browser before the spin finish to reset it, i tried 2 times on desktop version and it didn't working, did they fix this trick or you could only use this trick on browser?

Hornypony
09-02-2018, 06:09 AM
Although the stock market has been somewhat nerfed, by removing the "bug", it is still good to get the extra money for the next upgrade of a girl. The bug removal is not the kicker. That the cd does not respond to time skips makes it mostly useless. If you logg off and come back and cannot spend your money bc the upgrades are to expensive, then, maybe it it is worthwhile. But the upgrade cost of that decoration are ludicrous and the income per transaction per cooldown is... bad. Still, it is compound interest and if you would need to farm a week to reach sell goal, it will help a lot.

what the best thing to spend diamonds? Right now, nothing. Maybe wheel once after the free spin. Or double shares if you barely reached a lvl.

so I'm new to this game and after read though tons of pages, i knew you could close browser before the spin finish to reset it, i tried 2 times on desktop version and it didn't working, did they fix this trick or you could only use this trick on browser?Fixing this exploit is super easy, so they probably did fix it.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 02:53 PM
I would say spend your gems on either multipliers (in the shop) or just to double your shares (as you prestige). Don't waste it on spins, because its kind of random goodies your getting free every day.

Also, if you time the click of the spin to where the 3x would be, it sometimes lands a full 360 from when you clicked. Its not a perfect science, but i get 3x multipliers from my spins consistently. Other goodies are 5 day fast forwards, although anything you get is beneficial, even if its only a hour fast forward

HERES MY QUESTION:

Has anyone done any research on the best 11 girls to use? Im gonna prestige soon.

If you can have a max of 11 girls, which are the best to get through the next company level? Obviously the more expensive girls pay better, but the cheaper ones can be leveled up quickly. If (example) i need 4200 levels to prestige, then i currently bought the top 11 expensive ones available to me. But if i saved my 11th spot for the cheapest girl, i would have more levels at this point, because the other 10 are just dropping money.

Has anyone had success? If all the girls were available, what are your list of the top 11? my new prestige is coming soon, and when i do my starting money is so huge i can buy any girl from the start. Let me know what you think

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Im using 9 cheapest ones and 2 most expensive (deliah, laura). Im at company lvl 14 and i took me 2-3 days to lvl up right now.

SomeWeeb444
09-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Anyone stuck on the 4th mail. I just can't see it. I see it's named "Is it disturbing?" and after that it's blank. I've waited and refreshed, but it doesn't seem to load.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 07:56 AM

Miałem to samo musisz odinstalować avast pobrać wypakować i włączyć Fap CEO i potem możesz zainstalować od nowa avasta

Kyte321
09-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Who have highest income per second? and which girl cost most to upgrade?

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Who have highest income per second? and which girl cost most to upgrade?

IIRC, the original last 5 girls still have the highest (and the same) income per second. But the last girl (Judy) is cheapest to upgrade. Cassandra is most expensive. (but why use her when Judy is cheaper with the same income)

Annoyingly, for some reason only known to the devs, the 3 new girls were randomly dispersed into the hire list in no order that makes sense to me. But none of them give as much income as the original 5 last girls.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Whats the max company level? I'm afraid I'll max out and won't have enough shares to max every stat I'm worried about maxing

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Can anyone post a working .exe file that can actually run the new update of the game? Nothing is working from the download directly from Nutaku

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 06:43 PM
I got a level cost reduction decoration. This could be the best decoration, especially if I can get enough levels into it for 100% cost reduction, if that's even possible! Is it?

Kyte321
09-04-2018, 12:50 AM
IIRC, the original last 5 girls still have the highest (and the same) income per second. But the last girl (Judy) is cheapest to upgrade. Cassandra is most expensive. (but why use her when Judy is cheaper with the same income)

Annoyingly, for some reason only known to the devs, the 3 new girls were randomly dispersed into the hire list in no order that makes sense to me. But none of them give as much income as the original 5 last girls.

Can you give me names of 5 original last girls? i think i'm playing version that have 3 new girls and i'm still newbie

Kyte321
09-04-2018, 01:05 AM
btw, chance for x3 (or x6) on spin is 1/11 :cry:
and why some times the spin show x 2 and x 3 and late x 4 and x6?

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 06:41 AM
and why some times the spin show x 2 and x 3 and late x 4 and x6?
When you use the free spin it doubles the rewards for the next spin, but it also resets when you get a free spin. so the x4/x6 only exist if you pay with diamonds.

Hornypony
09-04-2018, 02:27 PM
I got a level cost reduction decoration. This could be the best decoration, especially if I can get enough levels into it for 100% cost reduction, if that's even possible! Is it?

Depends. How fast ist the cost of that skill increasing?

Should the effect continue to grow linear, that would be the opposite of a diminishing return. But only if the cost in shares does not explode.

What happens if you try to lvl a decoration past its max lvl? They are listed with three lvl caps, but is the third cap a maximum or just the third variant of the deco?

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 05:41 PM

Should the effect continue to grow linear, that would be the opposite of a diminishing return. But only if the cost in shares does not explode.

What happens if you try to lvl a decoration past its max lvl? They are listed with three lvl caps, but is the third cap a maximum or just the third variant of the deco?

That's what I wan to know. If the level 26 isn't a max and is just the max decoration 'skin' then I'll keep going until its next to free.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 09:56 PM
The last 3 girls in texts are the new ones, the 5 before that are the "best" girls, with the last of the 5, Judy, Being the best.

FYI, there's also a decoration that reduces base cost, and since level up cost is a factor of base cost, it's pretty sweet. Reduces based cost by 2% per upgrade, and upgrades significantly cheaper than the level reduction one.

lvl 20 (-40% base cost) with 4.37k upgrade cost vs.
lvl 9 (-9% level cost reduction) with 3.11k)

Not really all that sure which is better. Depends on precisely how the level up costs is calculated. My gut is the base cost reduction is significantly better.

Mitokii
09-05-2018, 01:50 AM

The third cap is just the third variant of the deco. I've Maxed 6 decorations so far, and they were all over level 26. They all seem to have different maximums though.

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Base cost... does that only mean hiring cost. If so, it’s far less valuable in the long run. If you can get to 100% upgrade cost reduction you’ve pretty much won the game. Question is, can you go that high?

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 09:09 AM
Btw, what is max company level. And can I ever upgrade to 12 girls at once?

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Am i the only one who has never received a key from a private show. I even have the +5% key drop rate deco. Im not sure why its not working but im a level 6 and have been really struggling with keys. Only way i got a few was from the daily wheel. if anyone can help id appreciate it

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 02:43 AM
How to get keys without buying?

Kyte321
09-06-2018, 03:20 AM
How to get keys without buying?

Later you will unlock decorations, it will add stuff that give you some buffs, one of them is drop key on Private show with chance and trust me, 5% is very low chance, you need at least 10% for key drop chance

Kyte321
09-06-2018, 08:52 AM
_ You have 1-3% chance for 1 Gem for Rare chest, for Uncommon chest you only have 0.5-1% for 1 Gem and Gems won't drop in common chest
_ Level 1-3 are easy, 4-6 are middle and 7-10 are nightmare, everything is easier after level 10 so don't give up so soon :D
_ In new stage you will need to make sure your best girls have 50 more level than previous stage, for example if you have Laura as your main digger and her level is 150 in stage 7 then you will need her at level 200 in stage 8 to maintain enough income.
(75 more level is safezone)
_ Decorations are good but if you can't buy them after sold your company, just use it, better than saving for next stage.
_ There are 5 girls with highest income, you need to have at least 2 of them to carry whole team, i don't recommend to have 5 of them at the same time becoz it will cost so much to upgrade and lower girls can't handle that.
_ Don't frustration, remember Fap CEO is a long run game, just patient.
_ Gems are good for x2 shares or if you are rich, buy multiplier, don't spent it on anything else.
_ Trust me, x4 hours have lower drop chance than gems and it's make sense becoz 1 gem can't do anything but x4 hours can boost your progress a lot, 1 day and 5 day can only drop from Epic chest and above.
_ Drop key chance apply for whole company and divide for total of girls, meaning if you have 11% drop key chance, it will divide to 11% girls and each girl will have 1% drop key chance, even though if you have 5/11 girls, each of them still only have 1% drop chance.
_ The reason i said lv from 7 is nightmare becoz Cassandra and Laura are top 2 with highest upgrade cost and you have to stuck with 2 of them in lv 7, at lv 8 you will unlock Anika with lower upgrade cost but still have highest income, even so you still need Cassandra or Laura or both in lv 8 to help you though, at lv 9 you will unlock Delliah with even cheaper upgrade than Anika, at this state you can get rid Cassandra or Laura or you can have Anika and Delliah carry Laura, trust me they can't carry Cassandra :D

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 09:48 AM
So does the initial hiring reducing furniture actually effect upgrade cost? which is still perhaps the best way to spend your shares although click power multiplier could be rediculously good too.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 11:49 AM
If you’re not using Judy, you’re in for a struggle.

Mitokii
09-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Btw, what is max company level. And can I ever upgrade to 12 girls at once?

I don't know if there is a max company level yet. I'm level 101 if that helps you. You can't ever get 12 girls at once. 11 is maximum.

Mitokii
09-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Base cost... does that only mean hiring cost. If so, it’s far less valuable in the long run. If you can get to 100% upgrade cost reduction you’ve pretty much won the game. Question is, can you go that high?

Base cost only means hiring cost, yes. And unfortunately, max upgrade cost reduction is 27% with 5.4k prestige.

^^^

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Hmmm, my item for cost reduction is a box of toys and blowup doll. Go figure, is that randomized?

Mitokii
09-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Hmmm, my item for cost reduction is a box of toys and blowup doll. Go figure, is that randomized?

There are two cost reduction decorations. Level cost reduction is the cost to go from level 1 to 50, for instance. Upgrade cost reduction is the cost to get the multipliers for the girl's income.

^^^

Breazy
09-06-2018, 07:30 PM
how can i incrase my mesage to get more then 2

DrunkMonkGar
09-06-2018, 08:00 PM
I just tested it since I freshly reset and the base cost reduction does decrease the cost of leveling. I can't say if it does in an efficient manner, but it objectively does reduce the cost of leveling.

And Breazy, press the + next to the replies in your inbox.

Kyte321
09-07-2018, 02:19 AM
how can i incrase my mesage to get more then 2

You need gems to do that, 25 gems for 1, not worth it.
you will unlock mails and photo very quick than your game play, trust me :D

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Is there a reason to even think of horsing meta beyond company leve 15 when you get max chest size?

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 08:12 AM
Is there a reason to even think of horsing meta beyond company leve 15 when you get max chest size?

*Hoarding keys. Wtf is autocorrect doing to me?!

Kyte321
09-07-2018, 10:56 AM
There are two cost reduction decorations. Level cost reduction is the cost to go from level 1 to 50, for instance. Upgrade cost reduction is the cost to get the multipliers for the girl's income.

^^^

How many multiplier that you have? don't mind the quote, i just want to tag you :D

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 11:54 AM
Has anyone tried the "Speed Boost" in the stock market yet?

I assume (hesitantly) it lowers the timer so that you may complete more stock trades faster. I think I have read through all 20 plus pages but haven't noticed anyone mention it yet.

I'm new to the game, I find it fairly easy and enjoyable so far (company lvl 7) Thanks for this thread, lots of great tips that have helped me!
-ironfist

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Also of note, I'm not sure if they mean 10 hours or 10 minutes, and what exactly it does. Does anyone have the resources to find out?

IronFist
09-07-2018, 02:20 PM
I've been playing the browser/flash game thus far, but wanted to try the DL version. Got an error:

To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET framework: v.4.030319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate verstion of the .NET framework.

No idea what this means. Help?

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Base cost only means hiring cost, yes. And unfortunately, max upgrade cost reduction is 27% with 5.4k prestige.

^^^

No, actually, the level up costs is some sort of multiplier of the base cost, so reducing base cost reduces the level up cost noticeably. (FYI Upgrade costs are also some multiplier of base cost, so reducing base cost also reduces the upgrades.)

FWIW, my cost modifiers are:
-12% level cost reduction (lvl 12, upgrade cost 8.59k)
-52% Base cost (lvl 26, upgrade cost 11.44k)
-8% Upgrade Cost (lvl 8, upgrade cost 1.03k)

Judy's "Big Black" (lvl 325 upgrade) is 79.55No
Upgrading Judy from lvl 326 to lvl 351 (I always use 25 increments) is 2.94Dc (not that I do that, 326 is where I stop with her, level everybody up, and sell)

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 10:00 PM
No, actually, the level up costs is some sort of multiplier of the base cost, so reducing base cost reduces the level up cost noticeably. (FYI Upgrade costs are also some multiplier of base cost, so reducing base cost also reduces the upgrades.)

FWIW, my cost modifiers are:
-12% level cost reduction (lvl 12, upgrade cost 8.59k)
-52% Base cost (lvl 26, upgrade cost 11.44k)
-8% Upgrade Cost (lvl 8, upgrade cost 1.03k)

Judy's "Big Black" (lvl 325 upgrade) is 79.55No
Upgrading Judy from lvl 326 to lvl 351 (I always use 25 increments) is 2.94Dc (not that I do that, 326 is where I stop with her, level everybody up, and sell)

How long does it take to earn your first Dc? I'm almost company lvl 15 and don't have it yet. Guess I need to get the base cost reducer ASAP.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 01:06 AM
I don't get up to 1Dc, my largest upgrade (x25) before selling once I hit 5k shares is only 385No. (I run Judy and the 10 cheapest girls)

I probably do accumulate roughly 1DC total though, as I only have 4 upgrades that cost over 100No. This last time through took about 50 minutes, but I got pretty lucky with private shows.

My strategy is basically: If Judy has a private show, I upgrade her as soon as it comes up, ignoring all the other girls. (the first private show usually takes her to lvl 301 (if it doesn't, the second one does, which is 1 (x25) upgrade away from where I stop upgrading her.) If she isn't, then I upgrade all the girls with priority on the most expensive ones, until their next upgrade costs over 10No. At which point I save up for Judy's final upgrade, then finish upgradeing the other girls 1 or 2 more times, cheapest upgrade first.

Kyte321
09-08-2018, 03:04 AM

I assume (hesitantly) it lowers the timer so that you may complete more stock trades faster. I think I have read through all 20 plus pages but haven't noticed anyone mention it yet.

I'm new to the game, I find it fairly easy and enjoyable so far (company lvl 7) Thanks for this thread, lots of great tips that have helped me!
-ironfist

becoz no one give a shit about stock trade :D
it's only useful if you can unlock diamond, you will get a lot of money from diamond stock (also losing a lot).

Kyte321
09-08-2018, 04:36 AM
Here is top 5 girls with HIGHEST income and also HIGHEST upgrade cost (Before lv 100)
1. Cassandra (The Amazon - Unlock at Company Lv 6)
2. Judy (The Punky - Unlock at Company Lv 10)
3. Laura (The Stepsister - Unlock at Company Lv 7)
4: Anika (The Nurse - Unlock at Company lv 8)
5: Delilah (The Dancer - Unlock at Company lv 9)

And here is the same list BUT After lv 100:
1: Cassandra
2: Laura
3. Anika
4. Delilah
5. Judy

So as you can see, their cost increasing after lv up with Cassandra and Laura have highest cost increasing, Judy start with high cost to upgrade but after lv 100, her upgrade cost stay lowest :sweat:
When you are at lv 8, you will easily upgrade girls to lv 100 so the second list is useful for that and REMEMBER these girls have the same income and highest among gold diggers :D

Here is example: i have Laura, Anika, Deliah and Judy at lv 200. Judy need 713Sp to get to lv 225 while Deliah need 1.110c, Anika want 1.370c and guess what: Laura need fucking 1.650c. Laura upgrade cost is multiplier by 2.3 compare to Judy in exchange for 25 lv :angry:

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 04:42 AM
Hi guys, I want to ask how to have more shares. tks

Kyte321
09-08-2018, 04:56 AM
Hi guys, I want to ask how to have more shares. tks

Use gems to get double shares (50 gems) or unlock decoration that will plus extra shares for you, notice that decorations are randomly unlock so we're usually use double shares

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Use gems to get double shares (50 gems) or unlock decoration that will plus extra shares for you, notice that decorations are randomly unlock so we're usually use double shares

Thank you, but I do not even know how to make a shares :(
Can you guide me?

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 11:30 AM
This was all in the tutorial, but here's a refresher: You get shares by selling your company. Based on your company level you need a certain amount of progress in order to sell your company. (goes up every level, caps at 5000) Your progress is the green circle that fills up around your level indicator in the upper right circle. (to the left of the door that takes you to your private office) You can also click on the indicator to see the actual numeric value of progress vs. what you need.

Progress is directly equal to the combined number of levels of your employee girls. When you have enough progress to sell, the green circle will be full (obviously) and the border around your money/income per second will turn from gold to green. You can then click the indicator and choose whether to sell straight out, or double your shares by spending 50 gems. When you sell you get base shares equal to your progress, + whatever modifiers either from the decoration somebody else mentioned, or by spending the 50 gems to double them.

Then you start "over" to build up your company at the new level.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 02:53 PM
So is there a point in saving up keys once you’re past lvl 15?

IronFist
09-08-2018, 06:12 PM
becoz no one give a shit about stock trade :D
it's only useful if you can unlock diamond, you will get a lot of money from diamond stock (also losing a lot).

I disagree that no one cares about stock trade. It's a powerful tool, once you have enough built up. Maybe you should say "no one cares about it until you're nearing the end of a level" .... But, I suppose it's not worth spending Rubies on either way. I only make 600 Qi/s but my stocks are built up to 400Sp and the next turn around only gets better.

Coffee actually does better than Gold, the advantage gold has is you don't have to trade as often. That's why it takes longer. and so on up to diamond. (Can't wait) What is diamond a 30min timer? A good strat is to flip Gold money into coffee money while you're waiting on gold, you can easily do it 3 times...then reinvest in gold. Coffee has a quick turnaround but it's annoying to sit there and wait 5 min at a pop.

But if you just want to click on girls constantly be my guest.

IronFist
09-08-2018, 09:23 PM
So if you build up your stocks enough to the point you only need to spend lets say 5 to 10% of it to level up your highest girl, while waiting on gold or coffee keep clicking to make up that difference and keep increasing. You will never have money issues. I start about halfway through the level (right now) for solid gain. I do about a level a day.

Its tricky to say where the balance is but 60-80% thru the level you should be stocking like a mad man. Too early is pointless too late does you no good.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 12:32 AM
Is the gamer girl and surfer girl worth recruiting?

IronFist
09-09-2018, 02:10 AM
Whats your company level Nova (gamer girl) is at lvl ... 5 or 6 i think it is. Not sure who surfer girl is. Please use names.

Edit: I will restate this. Pending your company level if you get Nova for the first time (gamer girl) recruit her.

Hornypony
09-09-2018, 04:51 AM

Removes cooldown. Insta-Trades for 10 minutes.

Stock trade is only usefull if you want to increase your current money by compound interest. If you can lvl your girls to their upgrades by clicking for a minute, you will make much more money with direct income than with trades.

On the other hand, if you would need an hour of clicking or a week of offline progress to get the next upgrade and are hundreds of lvl away from company sell goal, stock trade is your friend.

IronFist
09-09-2018, 05:28 AM
Removes cooldown. Insta-Trades for 10 minutes.

Stock trade is only usefull if you want to increase your current money by compound interest. If you can lvl your girls to their upgrades by clicking for a minute, you will make much more money with direct income than with trades.

On the other hand, if you would need an hour of clicking or a week of offline progress to get the next upgrade and are hundreds of lvl away from company sell goal, stock trade is your friend.

Thank you for answering my question. I gathered as much, just wanted to know what the boost did in that regard. I Think I can do without easily. I'll save the rubies for doubling shares. Thanks again.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 09:12 AM
how to upgrade PC, guys? Use decorations?

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 09:25 AM
What decorations should I upgrade?