PDA

View Full Version : Cards Level-up tips?

Vic47
11-27-2015, 07:58 PM
So, okay. I have levelled all my N cards (that wasn't really hard, actually) and levelled up to lvl 50 al my R and SR Moe cards (since Moe cards get most sed boost on lvl 1-50) now what? Should i max out all Moe to lvl 100, or switch to Babe cards levelling first? (since they get more SED on a constant basis, while Sexy cards get the most from lvl 50-lvl100 upgrades). Or, maybe, i should better get all my Sexy cards to lvl100 first, to get max SED posible for the wildcards i have? Or are all of these strategies wrong? Or it doesn't really matter, and i should focus just on the cards, who's pictures i like the most?
How it is better to spend WCs when you are short on them, in the end?
And also, i've noticed that R cards could be upgraded with SR wildcards... is it worth it? How many levels R cards get fro SR WC 1? SR WC 3? SR WC 5? (i hope it's more than just 1, 3 and 5 and worth doing). And if it is, what is better? Use SRWCs to quickly top-100 R cards, or use them for SR cards only?

chillinfar
11-27-2015, 08:12 PM
Babe cards, but look Wiki first. Most babe cards are at 6.2k max SED (R, except Airu who is 7k) and 11.7k (SR), and a lot gain less SED beyond lvl 80.

Unless you want to fap or go PVP, Moe cards doesn't have a good gain after lvl 60 (Runa, Hiyori and Sora are the only good choices for PVP, unless you got some event rewards).

And also, i've noticed that R cards could be upgraded with SR wildcards... is it worth it?
Act like a R wild card over them. Only sacrifice wild cards on EG/perogambit events, if you picked a slayer card and you have no choice (to boost her).

P.S: i'm supposing your level is below 50. Beyond 50 is easier to get R wild cards (farm pero in GHQ or waste a lot of N gacha tickets).

zephusdragon
11-27-2015, 10:13 PM
I only use SR Wilds on SR. SR are the big SED boosts anyway. After lvl 50 and you unlock EX levels you start getting wild cards from capped gatcha draws. You can also trade N wilds for R wilds when you no longer need N wilds. I like to cap event cards with wilds and use gatcha and chance draws to level up the cards that come from those.

Massume
11-28-2015, 11:25 AM
I also have a little tip regarding the current colliseum event:

If you are saving up tickets untill you can immediatly empty the platinum box, then dont forget that retrieving these cards (N,R,SR) will also count when you have your daily mission active.
There are 4 SR cards in the platinum box, so that means you can complete the entire daily flirting mission, which will give you an ex wild card.

nip101
11-29-2015, 10:49 AM
For R-wilds I would recommend maxing out R-cards that are available in gatcha since you will get r-wilds when you've maxed them out. The ones available in GHQ/explore will eventually get maxed and only give 700 pero so those wont matter as much.
As for SR I would max out whichever have the highest potential SED first which would most likely be Sexy cards.

Also in addition to Massume's point you can use the same tactic for Gambit (which is next I think) when opening the silver or gold caches to get SR cards.

chillinfar
11-29-2015, 12:51 PM

If you are saving up tickets untill you can immediatly empty the platinum box, then dont forget that retrieving these cards (N,R,SR) will also count when you have your daily mission active.
There are 4 SR cards in the platinum box, so that means you can complete the entire daily flirting mission, which will give you an ex wild card.

That means level 3 or less (1-3 tickets per win) unless you got the cheat SED deck. Level 2 is now flooding with those have that set. Is a long way to get tickets or a waste of focus losing against that decks.

nip101
11-29-2015, 05:47 PM
That means level 3 or less (1-3 tickets per win) unless you got the cheat SED deck. Level 2 is now flooding with those have that set. Is a long way to get tickets or a waste of focus losing against that decks.

You should be able to farm rank 1's pretty reliably if you have 5 sr cards of the same type maxed. I don't have any of the event gatcha cards either.

Balek
11-29-2015, 06:35 PM
Yup, just get 5 cards of the same type and dont attack unless your support is a type that counters your counter.
For example: You have 5 sexy cards. Moe counters sexy, so you attack only when your support card is babe (that counters moe).
This way there are only 2 ways you can lose:
1. Opponent has SED boosting cards (nothing you can do really)
2. You are extremely unlucky.
Example of being extremely unlucky:
Let's say you have 5 sexy cards and a support babe card. You will attack only babe decks so your opponent must have at least 3 babes. The other cards he has is 1 sexy and 1 moe, and his support is moe. If his sexy card will fight first and will be stronger than your sexy, then your support kicks in but also loses since sexy counters babe. So you lost first fight and don't have support anymore. Then you lose to his moe card. Thats second loss, and normally you should be able to beat all 3 babes but his support is also moe so you lose 1 of these 3 fights which results in 2:3.
But as I said, defender has to be lucky enough to draw moe as a support and most people don't pay attention to where they place their cards so you have to be extremely unlucky to lose like that :P

Altho, keep in mind that if u farm rank 1's, there's a higher chance of finding SED boosters.

chillinfar
11-29-2015, 07:03 PM
You should be able to farm rank 1's pretty reliably if you have 5 sr cards of the same type maxed. I don't have any of the event gatcha cards either.

2 R cards with the cheat is the minimum to null any event rule (3x multiplier between both)

Balek
11-29-2015, 07:08 PM
2 R cards with the cheat is the minimum to null any event rule (3x multiplier between both)
But to get 2 R cards you have to go AT LEAST twice for event gacha. I don't think many people do that. I've been attacking rank 1's mostly this event and I maybe lost 3-4 times to cheats. I dont have any cheats myself.

chillinfar
11-29-2015, 07:10 PM
Yup, just get 5 cards of the same type and dont attack unless your support is a type that counters your counter.
For example: You have 5 sexy cards. Moe counters sexy, so you attack only when your support card is babe (that counters moe).
This way there are only 2 ways you can lose:
1. Opponent has SED boosting cards (nothing you can do really)
2. You are extremely unlucky.
Example of being extremely unlucky:
Let's say you have 5 sexy cards and a support babe card. You will attack only babe decks so your opponent must have at least 3 babes. The other cards he has is 1 sexy and 1 moe, and his support is moe. If his sexy card will fight first and will be stronger than your sexy, then your support kicks in but also loses since sexy counters babe. So you lost first fight and don't have support anymore. Then you lose to his moe card. Thats second loss, and normally you should be able to beat all 3 babes but his support is also moe so you lose 1 of these 3 fights which results in 2:3.
But as I said, defender has to be lucky enough to draw moe as a support and most people don't pay attention to where they place their cards so you have to be extremely unlucky to lose like that :P

Altho, keep in mind that if u farm rank 1's, there's a higher chance of finding SED boosters.

- You can't know who is his support unil you press start.
- Always put a moe or high level sexy at pos 2 or 4
- Get rekt

- - - Updated - - -

But to get 2 R cards you have to go AT LEAST twice for event gacha. I don't think many people do that. I've been attacking rank 1's mostly this event and I maybe lost 3-4 times to cheats. I dont have any cheats myself.

Chance to get R cheat cards are even worse than SR cards, due to trash stuff leaked intentionally and the other R cards. However, despite that i found those cheat cards at rank 2 and even 3.

Balek
11-29-2015, 07:10 PM
- You can't know who is his support unil you press start.
- Always put a moe or high level sexy at pos 2 or 4
- Get rekt
I never said you have to know what his support is. I said you need to know YOUR support. And he has to be lucky to draw counter support.
Also the position 2 or 4 isn't quite true. It all depends on the position of your opponent cards, so it's a bit random.

Vic47
12-03-2015, 01:39 AM
Babe cards, but look Wiki first. Most babe cards are at 6.2k max SED (R, except Airu who is 7k) and 11.7k (SR), and a lot gain less SED beyond lvl 80.

Unless you want to fap or go PVP, Moe cards doesn't have a good gain after lvl 60 (Runa, Hiyori and Sora are the only good choices for PVP, unless you got some event rewards).

Act like a R wild card over them. Only sacrifice wild cards on EG/perogambit events, if you picked a slayer card and you have no choice (to boost her).

P.S: i'm supposing your level is below 50. Beyond 50 is easier to get R wild cards (farm pero in GHQ or waste a lot of N gacha tickets).

Thanks. I know about the Moe cards - i was just asking about the others.
Thanks for the info on WCs. I wasn't using SRWCs on R cards yet, but now i don't think i will ever. And i still have a good reserve of RWCs (about 400) in case i'll get R SECs once.
I'm currently lvl 47, but what about the "Beyond 50 is easier to get R wild cards (farm pero in GHQ or waste a lot of N gacha tickets)"? Will they become buyable after lvl 50 or what?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. No, i haven't got so much tickets to grab all the Platinum Box contents at once (though, i've managed to empty it once during this Event by burning all Event Consumables before they expired), but still i use the same tactics for Event End rewards, Facebook Giveaway Cards etc. (I.e. i take gift SRs from the Gift Box only with active Daily Flirt mission)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i was too anxious, and only battled lvl 5 opponents during previous Colo's, but this time i tried lvl 2 starting day 3, and noticed i win with 5 lvl 5 Moe cards agains like 90-95% of Sexy decks, losing only if they had a "trap deck" with 2 Babes and got lucky to get help from a strong Babe friend, so i managed to empty the Platinum box eventually and even get all Girl cards from it the second time (though, got only like 1/3 of the rest SR wilds there)
But what is thet "cheat SED deck"? And i don't get it how the SEC cards work during the Colo - if i put those N SECs in my deck, it will still be weaker than if i'll put my lvl 50 SRs there instead, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I never really cared how to arrange my team, since i always use all 5 cards of the same type, but i also never payed attention to who is my Helper and didn't thought they can change (especially if i refuse to fight after choosing the opponent). Now i'll pay attention to that too...
But what do you mean by "there's a higher chance of finding SED boosters"? Can i get SEC cards by just defeating Rank 1 opponents in PeroColo??

soranokira
12-03-2015, 02:22 AM
...it's called cheat SED deck by chillin because special effect cards during coliseum is just annoying.
SEC works when you place that card among your 5 cards in deck. If you have a lvl 100 N SEC card among those 5, every card you are using in that 5 get their SED boosted by 1.2 during fights in coliseum.
If you farm rank 1s, it basically means they are strong and are likely to be premium players who have SEC cards (so you'll be facing off against crazy high SED decks and can lose easily)

my understanding regarding past lvl 50 is that because you will have played awhile, all N cards will likely be maxed, so you can just N gacha and trade N wc for R wc etc. to level up your Rs so Rs will level faster.

still, I'm surprised about how much you didn't notice...