PDA

View Full Version : What are the requirements to increase the Ally Limit?

RAI
08-03-2018, 01:13 AM
What is Ally limit (The maximum number of allies you can have) tied to? There's no option in the store to buy more I think. Is it just level, and if so what are the thresholds for getting more (is there a cap?)

I checked the FAQ and did a few searches, but not finding anything related.

hypo
08-03-2018, 01:32 AM
What is Ally limit (The maximum number of allies you can have) tied to? There's no option in the store to buy more I think. Is it just level, and if so what are the thresholds for getting more (is there a cap?)

I checked the FAQ and did a few searches, but not finding anything related.

There are some quests that unlocks allies slots. I think it's for completing the story missions.

RAI
08-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Ah no wonder why, I'm approaching level 90 as was wondering why I was still capped at 30 Allies,
of course all my stamina is spent on events and the WHY WON'T YOU DROP dragon quests.

Who needs story :bgrin:

MachThreeSlug
08-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Ah no wonder why, I'm approaching level 90 as was wondering why I was still capped at 30 Allies,
of course all my stamina is spent on events and the WHY WON'T YOU DROP dragon quests.

Who needs story :bgrin:

You'll gain an ally slot for every 10 levels you gain after level 100. Once you hit level 150 you'll have 35 ally slots. Then, once you hit level 151 you'll have 50 ally slots. After that you can expand you ally slots by completing story quests.

Ampchan
08-04-2018, 10:36 AM
Get ready for the long haul... leveling slows down significantly around 130 :sweat: