PDA

View Full Version : FOXYNITE?

Kirito?
08-04-2018, 04:00 AM
Someone have idea this game? Other sucker money xd

Draghorn
08-04-2018, 06:46 AM
No idea....I never hear about these games before they show up on Nutaku.

Everybody else getting a broken image page when trying to pre-register? I'm assuming my pre-registration is going through, but I can't be sure.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 07:10 AM
Well it looks cool from previews .

Hentaika
08-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Just like usual - it's a copy of another game called FOX - Flame of Xenocide

Dargor
08-04-2018, 10:37 PM
For those interested, in this video https://youtu.be/3_zf9lebODM?t=42 you can check the outfits the game features and a little bit of gameplay. It reminds me of HIT, and will probably have a similar upgrading system.

Now start your bets, Will they censor the loli character? I'll go with yes.

Arkinum
08-05-2018, 05:49 AM
For those interested, in this video https://youtu.be/3_zf9lebODM?t=42 you can check the outfits the game features and a little bit of gameplay. It reminds me of HIT, and will probably have a similar upgrading system.

Now start your bets, Will they censor the loli character? I'll go with yes.

Thanks for the info. I'm curious as to what they will add for erotic content (if anything different).

Aidoru
08-05-2018, 09:40 AM
I just hope it doesn't run like shit on my outdated laptop. Gameplay seems like the standard action mobile game.

Hentaika
08-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Available to download

Arkinum
08-09-2018, 04:21 PM
OK, so I tried to get the desktop version but kept getting an error when trying to start a download so I just installed the android version on my tablet.

So TL;DR: This game is ass, in the bad kind of way......

It's pretty obvious that this game wasn't designed to be an erotic adventure. The "erotic" content comes in the form of premium costumes. I haven't played the game that much but from what I can tell you should be able to get premium currency with a few hours of play by completing achievements (somewhat similar to how SSP handles it) and possibly enough to buy at least one outfit.

There are also hentai fmv's to unlock via achievements. The scenes fit in the story's narrative similar to how it would look if you tried to push a brick though a garden hose...

The graphics are what you would expect from a title designed for mobile.

The story seems kind of interesting, but feels like it gets swept away by the constant action. It's a fairly simple resource war narrative and would make for a good read if they actually took a realistic shot at storytelling. Sadly as I mentioned previously the game prioritizes running you though a standard complete stage 1-1 so you can go to 1-2 setup. This game has all the tired old mechanics that you have grown to know from these kind of games. If you have played Sacred Sword Princess then the battle mechanics will make you feel right at home.

I was given a buttload of stam to burn so I don't think they will try to bilk people with "OMG your character is in a pickle! Find out what happens next week!..... Or we could just speed things up for a few points *hint-hint nudge-nudge*". If I looked at it right, the special costumes give you bonus stats, so there may be some PTW in there. I didn't see any gacha's but I may have missed them.

I'll probably be encouraged to try the game out more when they fix their browser client download. Looking at a 7" screen to game on is just not me.... But I don't think I'll sacrifice any noteworthy amount of time on this game.

Edit: oh and they left the loli alone from what I can tell.

Edit2: OK I finally got the desktop version. And I did notice gacha's. It dose have auto run system which is nice, and some tickets to complete instantly which you get some for free but have to buy more. It seems that if you complete a stage several times you get bonus stuff.

It's somewhat more bearable to play on desktop, but I still don't see myself investing that much time into this game.

Aidoru
08-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Not sure if it's in the original game but found it amusing they have to mention that the loli 'is an 18 year old girl' in her description.

Arkinum
08-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Not sure if it's in the original game but found it amusing they have to mention that the loli 'is an 18 year old girl' in her description.

Ya I noticed that too. Pretty sure that was added/changed for the western release. While I kind of understand why companies do that, I really wish they would stop pandering to griefers.

Aidoru
08-10-2018, 03:10 PM
After a days worth of playing, feels like this game won't have much more to offer than SSP does. Will likely become a bore after a few days. Does anyone know if the Korean version is still alive and still gets updated?

Also the h-scenes are so lack luster, it's rather disappointing as I was actually expecting something from them for once not being just images. I can appreciate variety of fetishes (based on the images) but that doesn't really make up their quality. You can find better r18 SFM stuff or hell, even MMD videos than these.

Dargor
08-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Welp, no global release yet.

But, ugh, costume with stats. I blame all chinese devs for creating this type of "business" model. Now pretty much every mobile game has taken part of it on all the latest games.

Arkinum
08-11-2018, 07:28 AM
I put in a few more hours yesterday. <br />
<br />
Leveling up gear seems to be the main grindy leveling focus. It has a similar system like some trading card games. Gear is graded from E, D, C and so on all...

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 03:57 PM
After a days worth of playing, feels like this game won't have much more to offer than SSP does. Will likely become a bore after a few days. Does anyone know if the Korean version is still alive and still gets updated?

Also the h-scenes are so lack luster, it's rather disappointing as I was actually expecting something from them for once not being just images. I can appreciate variety of fetishes (based on the images) but that doesn't really make up their quality. You can find better r18 SFM stuff or hell, even MMD videos than these.

U can post link the game. If i play

Arkinum
08-11-2018, 06:09 PM
U can post link the game. If i play

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

https://f-o-x.en.uptodown.com/android

@Aidoru The last update seems to be a few months ago.

Hentaika
08-15-2018, 11:36 AM
The game throws premium currency at you like crazy, so f2p is in very good place in this game.

You literally get like 500$ worth of prem currency by end game for free and around 5-10$ worth of prem currency for average daily play. That's not even counting rankings which give you even more.

There is only 1 starter pack worth 'whaling' for if you plan to spend, which is 5k nutaku coins one for drones.

I am rank 1 in terms of power in the game by far(at least until others start catching up) and I spent 0$ just to tell how f2p it is.

Ramazan
08-15-2018, 02:20 PM
Kinda liked the game, im a fan of 3d scenes like these but these are very short, tho i liked the idea of my character can be thrown into scenes.

Its created by the same devs of tits and tanks, it was very obvious from mechanics and the gameplay.

Arkinum
08-15-2018, 07:20 PM
The game throws premium currency at you like crazy, so f2p is in very good place in this game.

You literally get like 500$ worth of prem currency by end game for free and around 5-10$ worth of prem currency for average daily play. That's not even counting rankings which give you even more.

There is only 1 starter pack worth 'whaling' for if you plan to spend, which is 5k nutaku coins one for drones.

I am rank 1 in terms of power in the game by far(at least until others start catching up) and I spent 0$ just to tell how f2p it is.

Ya this game is pretty generous when it comes to giving out premiums(I'm guessing they wanted even free players to get some premium costumes). You can even get more currency if you create another character, things like premium currency is shared.

Just a heads up to those following this topic, you can used the crystals from daily's to rank up your gear instead of fusing it to a duplicate. When you fuse to a dupe you run the risk of your gear switching element aliment. But crystal rank up preserves the elemental attribute.

Draghorn
08-16-2018, 12:02 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering, it looks like global launch happened.

Locutus
08-16-2018, 12:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qbc9Wah.png
Nice. Definitely builds confidence.

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 11:48 PM
So I pre-registered for this game when the pre-registeration started and have been waiting for it's release. Yesterday I saw it on homescreen of nutaku when I installed it it says it was released on 9th August why didn't I see it before?

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:26 AM
Nice. Definitely builds confidence.

lol I was going to post this shit right now, i just cancelled the installation, if they didn't even do that right i'm not going to be missing much.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 12:28 AM
Maybe I missed something. I'm at the "Clear Supernova once" growth event mission, having just gotten a key to clear the previous mission, but I can't seem to enter the supernova mode. The "Battle" button is greyed out. Do you need all 5 keys or somesuch? There's also text saying "Reset Power 23 hour 32 min remaining". I did enter it once for the little tutorial fake fight, but that was over 30 minutes ago, so I don't think it's a case of a 24 hour lockout?

lunarlink
08-17-2018, 01:02 AM
Maybe I missed something. I'm at the "Clear Supernova once" growth event mission, having just gotten a key to clear the previous mission, but I can't seem to enter the supernova mode. The "Battle" button is greyed out. Do you need all 5 keys or somesuch? There's also text saying "Reset Power 23 hour 32 min remaining". I did enter it once for the little tutorial fake fight, but that was over 30 minutes ago, so I don't think it's a case of a 24 hour lockout?

This took me a bit to figure out, but you need all five. Each one from a stage within an act. It will say which stage you've gotten the key from. I noticed that the more you play the stage, the bars around the stage selection begin to fill up to show it's more likely to get a key because once you acquire a key it resets.

Arkinum
08-17-2018, 04:04 AM

To add to lunarlink's advice, I recommend just using the auto battle feature. Then you can go play/do something else while your character grinds for a key. I haven't really tested it, but I think you get keys faster if you use the betting option beside the auto battle toggle.

Dariem
08-18-2018, 03:11 AM
I'm stuck at the growth event part where I need to Earn Rank C Equipment (Upgrade) (5th page).

I already got rank C equipment and enhanced a rank C and A equipment piece.

Is it bugged or am I missing something?

Arkinum
08-18-2018, 04:57 AM
I'm stuck at the growth event part where I need to Earn Rank C Equipment (Upgrade) (5th page).

I already got rank C equipment and enhanced a rank C and A equipment piece.

Is it bugged or am I missing something?

I got stuck the same way. You have to evolve a new D rank item to C.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 05:25 AM
the ones that played so far, is the game worth it?

Dariem
08-18-2018, 06:35 AM
I got stuck the same way. You have to evolve a new D rank item to C.

What do you mean evolve an item? The only thing I know about evolving ranks is on the drones.

Or you mean, have a D or E rank equipment equipped, and try to buy a rank C equipment and substitute the piece equipped when you are prompted at the main lobby?

Aidoru
08-18-2018, 08:26 AM
Fully level a piece of equipment and you'll be able to rank up the equipment to the next rank with stones you get from those daily stages. Likely other stuff needed the higher rank.

Arkinum
08-18-2018, 08:26 AM
What do you mean evolve an item? The only thing I know about evolving ranks is on the drones.

Or you mean, have a D or E rank equipment equipped, and try to buy a rank C equipment and substitute the piece equipped when you are prompted at the main lobby?

You can rank up equipment by going:

-Equipment(chest Icon, bottom left)
-Click on a piece of equipment that you want to enhance (can be equipped or just in the inventory)
-A window will pop up for that piece of equipment, click on Enhance(bottom left)
-This window is pretty much self explanatory. Feed gear you don't want to the gear you want to level up.

-1- When you max level the gear and try to enhance again you will be given the option to either combine another max level gear of the same kind and rank, doing this will give you a ranked up item of the same kind, but of a different element-
-2- If you want to keep the element you can click the other tab to use crystals you get in daily's to rank up the item and keep the element attribute the same (no need to level up a dupe for this option)

Arkinum
08-18-2018, 08:34 AM

I really like the visual theme and setting, but it feels like every other Korean made F2P game out there (mechanically speaking)...

Has a pretty big lack of (engaging) adult content. The adult stuff feels cobbled on. This game was designed mostly for reveling premium costumes for your avatar.

If you played and liked Sacred Sword Princess's gameplay, then you will probably like how this game plays.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 09:55 AM
What are the hearts for?

faing
08-18-2018, 12:17 PM

to evolve you need two pics of equipment at the same rank max leveled. when an equipment is max leveled it changes the enhance button to upgrade.
only quirk with this is that the new equipment is not the same as the one your inhancing so gust + gust = something else. im trying to prove the theory that using two different equipment will force the gear to be the third type but do not have the materials gold/ect yet.

faing
08-18-2018, 12:19 PM
What are the hearts for?

you can trade them for energy is the only thing ive found so far.

faing
08-18-2018, 12:19 PM
What are the hearts for?

you can trade for energy is the only thing ive found so far

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 05:00 PM
Ok, I'm now at the mission to combine cores 5 times.

In order to combine, you need 3 of the same type. From earlier rewards, I only had enough matching cores to combine once. Where can I get more?

1. I found a single core in the black market (for 45k), which was lvl 4 (much higher than my other cores).
2. Supernova missions (which are expensive to unlock/take a lot of time) seem to give them as a possible reward for A rank, my last attempt (SS) I got a whopping 2.
3. There's a store package for 3k ether (yeah, right)

Is this just a mission that's supposed to take a rediculous amount of time to accomplish, or am I missing something?

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 10:48 PM
fwiw, name in-game is GnatBa if anybody is looking for friends.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Ok, I'm now at the mission to combine cores 5 times.

In order to combine, you need 3 of the same type. From earlier rewards, I only had enough matching cores to combine once. Where can I get more?

1. I found a single core in the black market (for 45k), which was lvl 4 (much higher than my other cores).
2. Supernova missions (which are expensive to unlock/take a lot of time) seem to give them as a possible reward for A rank, my last attempt (SS) I got a whopping 2.
3. There's a store package for 3k ether (yeah, right)

Is this just a mission that's supposed to take a rediculous amount of time to accomplish, or am I missing something?

It took me a few days to complete this one, the only sure way to get cores is to clear Supernova multiple times which means grinding for a lot of keys. You can see which cores you will get in each Act so go for the ones you need to get a set of 3. Just make sure you have space in your Equipment inventory and use the consecutive battle option, then check every 5-10 minutes to see if you got a key and if so start running the next level. Don't use the bet option, you will run out of energy too fast.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 04:43 PM
I'm trying to figure out if it's worth spending 7500 ether for the best C rank drones. As far as I can tell there's no way to get any of the B rank drones without spending real money because either the costs are astronomical (100,000 medals each for Panteron, King Tron and Gunta) or there's no way to get pieces of them at all except for buying chests (Soora, Gato). Does anyone know of a reasonable way to get these guys?

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Hello Hentaika, you said that you have spent no money on this game? I checked out your character and you have some pretty amazing equipment already. Please tell me how to get SS equipment as a free player.

Seipherwood
08-21-2018, 10:00 PM
Which of the 3 characters is the best? I thought the loli chakram user was better, but after doing some group stuff, everyone is the original character, so im wondering if the other 2 are worse later on?

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 07:13 PM
Two quick questions:
1. Is there a way to PM or message friends in game?
2. When you open a Summon Box, the two rabbit chicks come on the screen with 4 'Touch' stars. I've touched hundreds of stars, with no effect. Are they supposed to do anything?

Thanks!

p.s. Join my clan if you want! It's called CaveBear.

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 11:42 PM
I'm trying to figure out if it's worth spending 7500 ether for the best C rank drones. As far as I can tell there's no way to get any of the B rank drones without spending real money because either the costs are astronomical (100,000 medals each for Panteron, King Tron and Gunta) or there's no way to get pieces of them at all except for buying chests (Soora, Gato). Does anyone know of a reasonable way to get these guys?

Well, you get 390 Ether per day doing the dailies, so they are "only" 20 days of dailies. Minus whatever ether you get from other sources. Not sure which is worth getting first though, the drones or the outfits. (As far as I can tell, you get the stats for all the outfits you own, though only progress on the one you are currently wearing.)

Which of the 3 characters is the best? I thought the loli chakram user was better, but after doing some group stuff, everyone is the original character, so im wondering if the other 2 are worse later on?

Uhm... I doubt anybody cares what the relative power levels of the characters are. I expect what you are seeing just means there aren't many people playing who find 8 year old girls attractive.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 11:21 AM
I love two of the tips about the Loli... how her chest size changes when she's wearing different things (the normal outfit is plain flat) and how she looks young but is very experienced...

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 12:07 AM
I love two of the tips about the Loli... how her chest size changes when she's wearing different things (the normal outfit is plain flat) and how she looks young but is very experienced...

Pretty sure I saw the same tip about chest size for Lucy. Haven't seen it for Nea though.

kinjiro
08-25-2018, 04:56 PM
I'm stucking in mission clear the betting stage, so what is the betting stage?

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 08:14 PM
I'm stucking in mission clear the betting stage, so what is the betting stage?

It's when you bet on any stage.

(better translation would probably just be "bet on a stage and clear it". (The place bet button is right above the battle button for each stage. Basically costs twice as much, but doubles all the rewards)

Hentaika
08-26-2018, 08:44 AM

All C rank droids are absolutely disgusting aka terrible... they have nearly no sources for their rank up material.

Although despite that - unless you can get your hands on B rank droids - you still need to have at least 14 drones for stat bonuses.... But if you want to buy C rank droids thinking they will be strong - give up that hope, they are worse than D rank ones...

Casual f2p will have all D drones to C rank in around 3 weeks.... and then C>B them in around 1-1.5 more month...
Hardcore f2p will probably only take 1.5 month total to get D rank to B rank. B rank droids are mostly good because they have an extra skill which is stronger than the other skill by far. But let D rank droids reach B rank and they are only slightly worse than initial B rank droids.

Hello Hentaika, you said that you have spent no money on this game? I checked out your character and you have some pretty amazing equipment already. Please tell me how to get SS equipment as a free player.

Basically this game wants you to progress as fast and as far as possible, so you need to exhaust your premium resources and aim at even higher goal constantly to develop faster instead of conserving your premium for something.
First you want to get 1 costume ASAP to get going with costume lvl ups. Then you need to invest into 3k ether foxy box pulls to ensure you get a lot of A rank gear without wasting much fodder and start focusing on leveling up only your A rank gear. Initial aim is to reach that 1 guaranteed foxy box after 10 3k ether pulls.

Nitty
08-29-2018, 07:54 PM
Is supernova an event or permanent?

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Do I need to be constantly online or just for PvP / raids

Arkinum
09-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Is supernova an event or permanent?

Haven't logged in, in a few weeks. But last I checked super nova is just a mini game you unlock by acquiring one key for each stage in a single level.

katsalia
09-03-2018, 05:16 PM
Is it better to do the fusion upgrade on gear that gives you a random piece, or is it just as good to upgrade with the material items to guarantee having the same gear just at a higher grade?

Also as a minor side note, are H-scenes set with the default character appearances, or is there a way to get your characters' appearance into them?

ZeroRed
09-03-2018, 06:20 PM

it's a mistake to actually count 500 coins, buy one and you'll know

kevinx33
09-04-2018, 10:05 AM
alguien sabe como conseguir una llave supernova

qti
09-04-2018, 02:18 PM
kevinx33

Debes repetir las misiones del 1 al 5 hasta que te salga la palabra nova en la pantalla; una vez que acabes la mision con exito te dara una llave. Una vez que tenga las 5 llave podras abrir la Supernova. Cada llave puede salirte repitiendo la mision mas de +10 veces a veces menos si tienes suerte. Asi que hay que tener paciencia nomas. Saludos.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 07:26 PM
So is it just me that can't open fox-dl_Windows_9_2_02.rar? winRAR keeps telling me it's corrupt. I've tried multiple downloads. 54.3 MB

qti
09-04-2018, 08:05 PM
unregistered

Not idea what you want install my donwloaded installer is called foxnite and have this in detaills.

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 01:31 AM
unregistered

Not idea what you want install my donwloaded installer is called foxnite and have this in detaills.

Nooo, that's okay. Thanks. I'll just go run some games that don't have fucked installers.

Unregistered
09-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Trying to mouse-click on-screen icons is horrible and I hate it. If you're going to port your game to PC, at least be arsed to give it some modifiable key bindings and an option to hide ugly mobile UI elements.

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Guys i'm stuck at the last mission from the growth event.What do you have to do exactly at "Combine material"?

VeryVoodoo
09-13-2018, 02:02 AM
Guys i'm stuck at the last mission from the growth event.What do you have to do exactly at "Combine material"?

You have to combine two S rank items to create an SS rank item.

Note that upgrading a S rank to SS with just evolution stones doesn't work... pretty sure have to specifically combine two S rank pieces instead for the upgrade.

Asti
09-16-2018, 06:14 AM
You have to combine two S rank items to create an SS rank item.

Note that upgrading a S rank to SS with just evolution stones doesn't work... pretty sure have to specifically combine two S rank pieces instead for the upgrade.

Evo Stones work just fine.

VeryVoodoo
09-16-2018, 11:20 PM
Evo Stones work just fine.

Well the mission originally read something like upgrade to an SS item by combining, before the translations got garbled. So I just did it that way.

Are you sure an evo stones upgrade actually works/clears it? As in, you tested it yourself?

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 10:06 AM
So I just wanna know, seeing as you can play a loli character, does she get in on the H stuff, or do they pussy out and "age up" her body?

Drip
09-25-2018, 07:56 AM
So I just wanna know, seeing as you can play a loli character, does she get in on the H stuff, or do they pussy out and "age up" her body?
Well, Nutaku is a commercial organisation, meaning they want to make a profit. Just make a wild guess whether getting their website banned and very possibly even being personally persecuted in both the US and the eu would be profitable.

Hentaika
09-29-2018, 12:45 AM
Well, Nutaku is a commercial organisation, meaning they want to make a profit. Just make a wild guess whether getting their website banned and very possibly even being personally persecuted in both the US and the eu would be profitable.

I wouldn't speak about things I am not 100% sure about, ever...

In reality - there are actual scenes with that 'loli', and she is outright looking not older than 13 in the scenes...

Thing is - she is techincally '18', which is mentioned, so it's all cool.

mrkranius
10-15-2018, 04:32 AM
hi ! drone shop have a function ? i cant use this red point...

Unregistered
12-26-2018, 11:04 AM
what should i use ether for ? Equip or drone

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 06:36 PM
What are good lvls to farm? i have so much stamina "saved"

Unregistered
12-31-2018, 01:03 PM
anyone here know how to make SR gear ? i have f.o.x. pieces at SS rank lvl 45 but for the best of me can't find the option to use those blue crystals to turn it SR

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2019, 06:14 PM
anyone here know how to make SR gear ? i have f.o.x. pieces at SS rank lvl 45 but for the best of me can't find the option to use those blue crystals to turn it SR

You first have to get max limit broken SS pieces. So at lvl 55, after you've limit broken them to the max, then you can finally upgrade them to SR.

So basically, ye good luck. :joy:

Unregistered
01-01-2019, 08:00 PM
You first have to get max limit broken SS pieces. So at lvl 55, after you've limit broken them to the max, then you can finally upgrade them to SR.

So basically, ye good luck. :joy:
well not me but maybe my grandchildrens grandchildren will get my 2 fox armor pieces up to SR (if the game lives that long)

VeryVoodoo
01-02-2019, 08:55 AM
well not me but maybe my grandchildrens grandchildren will get my 2 fox armor pieces up to SR (if the game lives that long)

LOL yup. I have a full fox set, but haven't limit broken any of it even once. If I have to limit break each thing 5 times, before I can SR it... well it's never gonna happen basically. :rofl:

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 05:51 AM
There seem to be literally 40 possible outcomes when rolling for a piece of F.O.X. gear, yet on my 6th roll I get a duplicate? I'm level 39 and a I see peeps running around in full matching sets at level 35. Where my toon looks like she just got some mixmatched gear from a homeless shelter. Is there a way to reroll F.O.X. gear to get a matching set?

Rogukalth
01-13-2019, 01:54 AM

what he meant was when the piece of equipment is fully enhanced you can then evolve or upgrade it to the next rank with ether a fully enhanced piece of equipment of same rank or by using stones.

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 01:19 AM
I'm on the 3rd step that says "Defeat supernova monster" and I'm lost on what that means, anyone know?

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 10:57 AM
My game crashes pretty often in a few lvls when the auto skill is on, is this a common thing? is there a fix?

MalusCorvus
01-17-2019, 01:20 PM
I stopped playing this game by default, as the client refused to update. I download the installer, install it, and then the game just says I need to update.

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 12:29 PM
No more crashes since the last update.

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 09:14 PM
I'm on the 3rd step that says "Defeat supernova monster" and I'm lost on what that means, anyone know?

I've been stuck on that too. I ran across a screen for some achievements referring to defeating 50 supernova monsters, but were ranked by easy medium and hard. I'm guessing that information isn't stated for that achievement screen, so I'm going back to do some easy levels' supernova runs and see if it counts.

Unregistered
01-30-2019, 07:01 AM
about limit breaking can I break lvl45 ss rank f.o.x. raven dress with regular silky ghost dress also rank ss and lvl45 or does it have to be raven dress and also f.o.x. ?

Drip
02-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Has to be the same dress in F.O.X. as well. The only good news is, that you don't have to level the material dress all the way to 45 to do it. Just S.S. lvl 1 is enough.
Limit breaking Fox equipment is a terrible grind. A lvl 45 Fox item is still a bit better than a lvl 55 regular version of the same item though. And don't get your hopes up for SR equipment yet, gathering enough crystals is going to take as long as it takes to gather the material equipment for limit breaking. (if not longer..)

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 10:02 AM
I got my necklace to lvl45 SS, how do i get to SR?

Organtoxic
02-21-2019, 07:52 AM
Umm, So I've playing for a short while but don't know how to get Avenue Investment Sword or any of those for that matter, is there a event or a competition or sth you have to do?

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 03:23 PM
Update is out

does anyone know if is possible to change the set type of a fox equipment, can you do the same like the others by using non fox?

Metzgercm
03-05-2019, 11:43 AM
I'm also interested in finding out if this is possible.

Update is out

does anyone know if is possible to change the set type of a fox equipment, can you do the same like the others by using non fox?

Drip
03-13-2019, 07:04 PM
Update is out

If you mean, by using the Random upgrade option: don't do it. The chance that you'll get a different FOX out of it is very small, it will most probably loose its FOX status..

The best thing to do with FOX items of a type you don't plan to use: keep them, and level them up when you have nothing else to level. Eventually, this will allow you to make dedicated equipment sets, like, Raven for PvP, Ghost for Raid, Gothicblood for Campaign, or something like that, and get their options to match their dedication.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 06:09 PM
If you mean, by using the Random upgrade option: don't do it. The chance that you'll get a different FOX out of it is very small, it will most probably loose its FOX status..

The best thing to do with FOX items of a type you don't plan to use: keep them, and level them up when you have nothing else to level. Eventually, this will allow you to make dedicated equipment sets, like, Raven for PvP, Ghost for Raid, Gothicblood for Campaign, or something like that, and get their options to match their dedication.

Got it, thx.

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 02:59 AM
ever since i downloaded and installed the version fox-dl_Windows_27_3_01 I'm getting the

"There was an error with your information. Please check whether the input information is correct"

when i try to login into the game tried the same login and it gets me into my nutaku account so anyone have any ideas why i can't login to foxynite i restarted the pc after installing the newer version and made sure to erase the leftover from the old one in C partition and in Appdata/locale folder because for some reason just going "modify" wont work i need to uninstall the old version 100% and then install the new restart pc before starting the game at least that worked until now

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 07:25 AM
this new raid boss recommended power 866.000 i have 1.164.674 power and he freakin' one shots me feels like he was made exclusive for them 20x defense 20x attack mod users except that mod is only for phones as far as i know

Unregistered
06-13-2019, 09:17 PM
Hello,
I have a SS fox lvl 45 gear and i want to limit break it, i have another SS fox gear lvl 1( same, both Raven Gear ) but it dosnt show in the limit break window,
Any clue about why i cannot limit break???

Thanks

Unregistered
06-15-2019, 07:50 AM
All f.o.x. gear has a lock on them so you don't acidentlly use them to upgrade click on the lvl 1 ss rank f.o.x. gear you want to use to limit break you'r lvl45 f.o.x. and there should be a padlock icon at the bottom of the information window for it unlock it then go to you'r lvl 45 f.o.x. gear and go limit break and you should see the lvl 1 you unlocked

Unregistered
06-15-2019, 04:59 PM
All f.o.x. gear has a lock on them so you don't acidentlly use them to upgrade click on the lvl 1 ss rank f.o.x. gear you want to use to limit break you'r lvl45 f.o.x. and there should be a padlock icon at the bottom of the information window for it unlock it then go to you'r lvl 45 f.o.x. gear and go limit break and you should see the lvl 1 you unlocked

Thank you!! that work

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Worth what? It's free