Kitty
08-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Finally another brand new Advent! <br />
<br />
Battles: <br />
<br />
Ultimate - 1M HP/2T Charge <br />
<br />
Normal Overdrive deals overall damage and applies an ATK debuff on all allies, and clearing herself of a few debuffs...

Laventale
08-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Good luck! I hope everyone had a nice summer!

Well, today I woke up with 5ºC, so my "summer" isn't that warm.

Anyway, I want to thank you for every thread you have made until today ♥

Into the advent, is Thunder Ryo-Uh any good?

Kitty
08-06-2018, 12:49 PM

Anyway, I want to thank you for every thread you have made until today ♥

Into the advent, is Thunder Ryo-Uh any good?

what the fuck i'm jealous it's been like 30C here almost every day. I wish it was like 0C or lower.
and i'm happy to make them, still plenty more to come but i'll wait before posting them cause i don't wanna spam

and thunder ryu-oh is pretty amazing, skill 1 regens allies (400) for 5 turns and gives them water tolerance up by 15%
skill 2 deals damage and removes enemy buff(like chaos magic)
and skill 3 heals 1 ally for 1k every 2 turns, which makes her more than just a healer

MagicSpice
08-06-2018, 09:20 PM
still not too quick to use my water team... but boy.... my light team will rip that "light only" challenge a new one, even if it's just the R girls (there's a few debuffers in there).

i'd love to be where you're at cause if this Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion is right, i'm sitting around 32ºC.... and that's WITHOUT the 50%-80% humidity throughout this week... and my room is kinda small and in direct sunlight a lot so it's EVEN WORSE THAN OUTSIDE.

oh, and all i got for now is a crappy fan due to my house's shitty wiring.... at least until my portable air conditioner wants to come in the mail...

so yeah, i think i'll sell my room as a fucking sauna for the time being.... what do you guys think?

Laventale
08-06-2018, 09:37 PM
what do you guys think?

I'm thinking about 2 things.

1- I'm freezing
2- I still need money for the miracle, lmoa I'm gonna die.

ArturPL
08-08-2018, 01:40 AM
in this event well be anyone awaken ? :grin:

Raistlansol
08-08-2018, 01:51 AM
in this event well be anyone awaken ? :grin:

Going off the DMM schedule, yes - Satan.

ArturPL
08-08-2018, 02:16 AM
Going off the DMM schedule, yes - Satan. o hell yeah sorry for my language :silly:

she whas my first ssr :) in single draw :)

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Yay new event.
Ugh, when is Baal Unleashed coming this way? Saving up for her.

Ginger D Arc
08-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Possibly October, according to Sanahtlig's Toolbox.

MagicSpice
08-08-2018, 05:31 PM
Going off the DMM schedule, yes - Satan.

I might need to get more drag eyes then cause I'm plotting on getting Titania next...

While she's not lv80, I do have Satan in my list

QXZ
08-08-2018, 09:41 PM
i m guessing the arcane SSR wpn is better than the SSR axe?

Cobblemaniac
08-09-2018, 01:52 AM
i m guessing the arcane SSR wpn is better than the SSR axe?

Get both anyway, the axe isn't absolutely trash and fire's entering another relatively dry season period following this event, unless you're at that point where you can afford to pick your event weapons.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Considering fire has been getting shit on when it comes to not having events and one their previous weapon (not the union event bow) being complete trash, you'll obviously want to get both of the SSR weapons as you likley dont even have a full SSR weapon set for your fire team, unless you got lucky wih gacha weapons.

Laventale
08-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Considering fire has been getting shit on when it comes to not having events and one their previous weapon (not the union event bow) being complete trash, you'll obviously want to get both of the SSR weapons as you likley dont even have a full SSR weapon set for your fire team, unless you got lucky wih gacha weapons.

Fire literally got shat on for almost an entire year. It would be completely justified to have back to back non-stop fire events for 2 months just to compensate.

MagicSpice
08-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Fire literally got shat on for almost an entire year. It would be completely justified to have back to back non-stop fire events for 2 months just to compensate.

yeah, but they're random on what they throw at you....

but don't worry, i'm seeing quite a bit of fire events appear on DMM side lately... if the OST uploads is anything to go by... just gotta tough it out til then (or pull an ass load of SSR gacha weapons)

Laventale
08-20-2018, 09:05 PM
2 days!

http://puu.sh/BhJb9/1e9ecaf1fe.png

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Hm, hard choice...i have both Satan and Ea, both Lvl 80. But i can awaken just one of them...Ea would be nice for the Horus farming, but Satan is stronger, am i right?

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 11:26 AM
Go with Satan.

Ea doesn't get a lot from her awakening.
The echo burst effect is a positive, but not a difference maker yet.
Cooldown reduction on her nuke/rage shave probably doesn't really impact advents all that much. And even if it did, you'd have to rush to lv 65 to pick that up. It's more useful against Wrath ult when fights get long enough and you cycle through the modes a bunch of times.
The +combo buff on her dimension barrier is also a positive, but not a huge difference maker. And you still have to rush to 75 for it.
The change to the stun punisher is only meaningful if: the enemy stays stunned after the first buffed hit OR the fight lasts long enough for the enemy to be stunned multiple times. So it's mainly for union events. More specifically, Wrath.
Gee, we just had Wrath recently, didn't we? And we're not going to see Wrath again until next April? Hmm, what does that mean for Ea's utility...

Now note this: I have awakened Ea. The most I ever really plan to use her outside of Wrath is off the bench in case someone dies during raging, so she can come in and shave right away. And my water roster isn't exactly strong in the first place. As soon as I actually get another decent SSR, Ea's gathering dust.
I say this with tongue in cheek, but it's true. The best thing that resulted from my spending the eyes to awaken Ea was drawing Uriel from a ticket later. That I spent eyes to provoke the rng to give me another kamihime on the awakening list. (and Uriel's awesome, so it worked out for me)

Moreover, after Horus, there's another drought of fire events. The next fire event is a tower quest in the end of November. And for non-tower quest events, the next fire event is Iwanagahime, the new year's advent.

At least if you awaken Satan, you'll have this event plus the next one to level her up in time for the Phoenix reprint. And then sometime before the fire tower quest, Pride runs again.

Oh, important thing: I have/had eyes to spare, so I could afford to awaken Ea at the time for silly reasons. If you only have 3 eyes, don't even think about Ea.

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 11:40 AM
Oops, correction: Iwanagahime is a raid, not an advent.
(still new year's though)

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the advice. I was in a slightly tricky situation. I started this game mid january and got 5 SSR hime so far, the first one was Ea, second was Satan, followed by Gaia, Nephtys and Uriel. I thought Gaia was a No-Brainer, so i awakened her first. But to be that lucky to have 4 out of 5 Hime that will very soon (Uriel Awakening isnt that far away, isnt it?) has its downsides. I cant get the Eyes fast enough. xD

Laventale
08-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Moreover, after Horus, there's another drought of fire events. The next fire event is a tower quest in the end of November. And for non-tower quest events, the next fire event is Iwanagahime, the new year's advent.

I fucking hate how much DMM seems to hate Fire as a element.

The only way for someone to have a GOOD™ Fire grid is to either be a first-day veteran OR invest some heavy bucks into the game (or be REALLY FUCKING LUCKY with your draws).

Cobblemaniac
08-22-2018, 08:50 PM
I fucking hate how much DMM seems to hate Fire as a element.

The only way for someone to have a GOOD™ Fire grid is to either be a first-day veteran OR invest some heavy bucks into the game (or be REALLY FUCKING LUCKY with your draws).

Even the union weapon 4LB second skill is the worst out of all of the other double skill union weapons...

It's more like a year-long drought, I'm seeing only 4 or so fire events out of who knows how many.

I usually don't think it's worth to spend orichalcum on past event weapons, but this fire issue makes it look pretty necessary...

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 09:13 PM
By past event weapons you mean Vlad lance. Your orichalcon exchange options for fire are the exchange-exclusive gun (it is assault (L)/defender(M), but it maxes out at 1800 atk) and past raid event weapons. So that means Crom Cruach hammer (defender only trash), Cthugha bow (defender only trash), Adramelech bow (Rush only trash), and Vlad lance (Assault (M)/Stinger(S)) when the exchange opens up.

Cobblemaniac
08-22-2018, 09:18 PM
By past event weapons you mean Vlad lance. Your orichalcon exchange options for fire are the exchange-exclusive gun (it is assault (L)/defender(M), but it maxes out at 1800 atk) and past raid event weapons. So that means Crom Cruach hammer (defender only trash), Cthugha bow (defender only trash), Adramelech bow (Rush only trash), and Vlad lance (Assault (M)/Stinger(S)) when the exchange opens up.

... sucks to be a fire main doesn't it. :neutral:

Do the weapons at least refresh, like every month?

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 09:29 PM
Well, according to the table, the answer is yes, but not in the way you'd like it. The way it's written makes it sound more like for raid weapons, you can only exchange for 1 copy per month (at 2 ori each). On the other hand, the exchange exclusive weapons are limited to just 4 (1 ori per), so if you want, you could just burn 4 ori right away for a 3* copy of one of those. A desperate enough fire main might as well go for that gun.

MagicSpice
08-22-2018, 09:51 PM
... sucks to be a fire main doesn't it. :neutral:

Do the weapons at least refresh, like every month?

weapon wise, yeah....

but from what i can tell, they have a decent amount of strong SSR hime... not sure on the SR part, but even some R hime for them is good....

they lack in weapons, but have a nice amount of womanpower...

it's just unfortunate that a lot of their good weapons seem to be Gacha only...

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 12:24 AM
Maintenance complete.

Oh, side note, dark ragna is out 2 events earlier than expected.

Bear
08-23-2018, 12:42 AM
it *was* supposed to be released this patch on DMM. They had to postponed it to September. cuz it was not ready.

FreeToPay
08-23-2018, 01:05 AM
Is Horus just exchange fodder? Doesn't seem useful as a sub besides having good stats.

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 05:29 AM
it *was* supposed to be released this patch on DMM. They had to postponed it to September. cuz it was not ready.

Ah, makes sense.

Much more difficult to program cause of all the special conditions huh? :think:

Is Horus just exchange fodder? Doesn't seem useful as a sub besides having good stats.

Stats alone is enough for her to earn a sub in your slots, unless you really need certain actives and the rest of the eidos have better atk.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 06:01 AM
Ah, makes sense.

Much more difficult to program cause of all the special conditions huh? :think:
To be honest, she is bugged here too (probably). From what I've seen in few fights, her burst does nothing.

blubbergott
08-23-2018, 08:52 AM
What a pushover Horus is...

https://youtu.be/6EVA1HQ8I5M

and the "R-mission":

https://youtu.be/LmzPVSeh30w

nonsensei
08-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Just the usual R team sillyness. Even with everything going basically the worst way possible, it's a smooth clear. :sweat:

https://youtu.be/84YCF6XvBZk

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 10:43 AM
Horus is fine as a sub for fire teams, as the +10% bonus brings her up to 660 HP/2118 Atk.

She can actually work in main slot in some situations down the road (...way, way down the road) if you don't need much effect-wise, as fire does eventually pick up more eidolons with good atk.
Right now, you can have 2x Adramelech (base 558 HP/2058 Atk; 613 HP/2263 Atk after 10% bonus) (effect: +double)
Fast forward to new year's for Iwanagahime (base 624 HP/2004 Atk) (effect: Hankou or 'counteroffensive'; it's the name for that less HP remaining->more assault effect )
Then... oof, next July comes Marchosias (base 630 HP/2052 Atk) (effect: +burst performance) ('performance' includes soft damage up)
By this point, maybe you'll have the fire kaiser, so there's 5 sub slots covered.
But if not, then in next August there's Resheph (base 666 HP/1974 Atk) (effect: 3 turn 10% wind resist)

If you're not that hungry for raw atk, you can probably do okay after Iwanagahime, with her/Adramelech/Adramelech/Crom Cruach/Yatagarasu as the sub slots if you really want to run Horus? Replace Yatagarasu with fire kaiser if you don't need that atk debuff anymore?

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 10:44 AM
*soft damage->soft damage cap

MagicSpice
08-25-2018, 02:30 AM
Did the R challenge and the Light challenge mixed... here's the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8N38mR5AcM

horus is really easy and my light grid (despite having not one FLB/Relic weapon) is really fucking strong... and these R girls also have no accessories either...

EDIT: Here's the Ragnarok vid too... when I finally took the time to do it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSnzoNS3GoQ

i intentionally didn't use PF in that fight... why bother with how much damage I was doing...

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 12:42 AM
Horus is fine as a sub for fire teams, as the +10% bonus brings her up to 660 HP/2118 Atk.

She can actually work in main slot in some situations down the road (...way, way down the road) if you don't need much effect-wise, as fire does eventually pick up more eidolons with good atk.
Right now, you can have 2x Adramelech (base 558 HP/2058 Atk; 613 HP/2263 Atk after 10% bonus) (effect: +double)
Fast forward to new year's for Iwanagahime (base 624 HP/2004 Atk) (effect: Hankou or 'counteroffensive'; it's the name for that less HP remaining->more assault effect )
Then... oof, next July comes Marchosias (base 630 HP/2052 Atk) (effect: +burst performance) ('performance' includes soft damage up)
By this point, maybe you'll have the fire kaiser, so there's 5 sub slots covered.
But if not, then in next August there's Resheph (base 666 HP/1974 Atk) (effect: 3 turn 10% wind resist)

If you're not that hungry for raw atk, you can probably do okay after Iwanagahime, with her/Adramelech/Adramelech/Crom Cruach/Yatagarasu as the sub slots if you really want to run Horus? Replace Yatagarasu with fire kaiser if you don't need that atk debuff anymore?

no mention on the fire kaiser considering you get one free with enough grinding?

no stars still gives a lot of atk on it... with some strong buffs

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 03:06 AM
EDIT: Here's the Ragnarok vid too... when I finally took the time to do it....

vid

i intentionally didn't use PF in that fight... why bother with how much damage I was doing...

>uses basically all debuffs before light resist down
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425611817109422080/480864248935743489/Nergal.png

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 08:37 AM
>uses basically all debuffs before light resist down
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425611817109422080/480864248935743489/Nergal.png

overpowered grid so it doesn't matter anyway

besides, sniper shot is more of a damage increase than that light resist debuff... if anything, i'd use sniper then the light resist

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 09:17 AM

besides, sniper shot is more of a damage increase than that light resist debuff... if anything, i'd use sniper then the light resist

Under no circumstances in a difficult fight should you ever prioritise sniper shot first over light resist, unless you're looking for death in the form of a debuff miss. When all the debuffs are active though, that can be a different story.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 10:41 AM
no mention on the fire kaiser considering you get one free with enough grinding?

no stars still gives a lot of atk on it... with some strong buffs

That's what the "By this point, maybe you'll have the fire kaiser, so there's 5 sub slots covered." line is for.

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 11:02 AM

Do you use VoF after using all your debuffs? If so, I've no complaints or in fact, any other words.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 01:31 PM
Do you use VoF after using all your debuffs? If so, I've no complaints or in fact, any other words.

Look, I was doing more than enough damage to not worry about that... even if I was, I do non damaging def drops first, to boost the damage of the damaging ones... with of course the debuff rate increase before anything else...

It's not a case lack of strategy, it's a case of, I had nothing to worry about so I never cared...

If I was at risk of losing, then I'd care. But with my light team having far more than enough stats, I didn't really care about optimized play.

That's like trying to debuff a enemy with 10k HP and you do 150k in a round of attacks, it's up to you but it ultimately doesn't matter

Under no circumstances in a difficult fight should you ever prioritise sniper shot first over light resist, unless you're looking for death in the form of a debuff miss. When all the debuffs are active though, that can be a different story.

They're talking about Tsukiyomi's light debuff... in which case optimal way is to use sniper, then should the debuff cause the def drop, you do more damage with Tsukiyomi's skill

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 01:53 PM
They're talking about Tsukiyomi's light debuff... in which case optimal way is to use sniper, then should the debuff cause the def drop, you do more damage with Tsukiyomi's skill

And then you miss with DEF down from Sniper Shot and it doesn't matter. Light Res down also gives higher chance to hit with debuffs from light characters.
You may obviously miss with Light Res down and everything goes to hell, but... yeah, always good to have higher chance for debuff hitting, especially when playing without element advantage.

Aidoru
08-28-2018, 01:53 PM
Applying an elemental debuff res down acts as def down as well as an affliction tolerance down debuff, like Mordred's VoF. If you're running something without elemental advantage, you'll want it up before you apply debuffs.

What you're essentially doing is the same as using Sniper Shot then VoF, like the above example mentions, instead of VoF then Sniper Shot. The amount of additional damage from using Tsukiyomi's skill after Sniper Shot is negligible unless you're fighting against dark enemies, in which you could justify it in that scenario because of trying to maximize that 6.5x damage modifier, but you're not fighting dark, so the damage difference isn't worth the risk of missing a debuff.

Not that I care too much for this event considering how easy it is, (auto battles Ragnarok with light team). It's just something to note for content that actually matters.

Itoshira
08-28-2018, 01:57 PM
Does that apply to the a elemental buff (like Michael's or Lilim's) on your self aswell (increasing the chance to apply debuffs/afflictions)?

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 02:09 PM
I think that's unknown, as the converse is also an open question: Would an elemental atk debuff reduce the target's ability to inflict debuffs? I've seen the question come up here and there on the wiki, but no answers.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 02:47 PM
And then you miss with DEF down from Sniper Shot and it doesn't matter. Light Res down also gives higher chance to hit with debuffs from light characters.
You may obviously miss with Light Res down and everything goes to hell, but... yeah, always good to have higher chance for debuff hitting, especially when playing without element advantage.

except it also has a decent chance to miss too, even with VoF....

so even if it's increasing debuff rate, you got a good chance to miss with it too.

and besides, i was overpowered for that fight, i couldn't care less.

I think that's unknown, as the converse is also an open question: Would an elemental atk debuff reduce the target's ability to inflict debuffs? I've seen the question come up here and there on the wiki, but no answers.

if that's the case, how'd the elemental resist down debuff get confirmed to increase debuff rate when hit by that elemment? sounds unreliable to me

Bear
08-28-2018, 03:00 PM

Save your breath. Don't forget it's a taboo to talk about anything accurate here.

Does that apply to the a elemental buff (like Michael's or Lilim's) on your self aswell (increasing the chance to apply debuffs/afflictions)?

I don't think it does, since the concept didn't exist outside of UE events until DMM introduced it as a new ability debuff around 2~3 months ago. I don't know about now (on DMM) though now that the concept exists.

Element Res Up though, act as an Affliction Res Up against specified element (and arguably more effective than plain Res Up, until Minerva's release anyway).

That's a good question. Personally I don't think so because of my point above, but we should definitely bring this question to dmm wiki for those 3k trial run maniacs to test it out.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 03:04 PM
except it also has a decent chance to miss too, even with VoF....

so even if it's increasing debuff rate, you got a good chance to miss with it too.

True, mentioned that point too. Still I think that Aidoru's described it the best, so refer to His post.

Slashley
08-28-2018, 03:04 PM
Save your breath. Don't forget it's a taboo to talk about anything accurate here.I am curious as to what this comes from.

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 03:47 PM
Look, I was doing more than enough damage to not worry about that... even if I was, I do non damaging def drops first, to boost the damage of the damaging ones... with of course the debuff rate increase before anything else...

It's not a case lack of strategy, it's a case of, I had nothing to worry about so I never cared...

If I was at risk of losing, then I'd care. But with my light team having far more than enough stats, I didn't really care about optimized play.

That's like trying to debuff a enemy with 10k HP and you do 150k in a round of attacks, it's up to you but it ultimately doesn't matter

I can't care less about how you screw your own runs for yourself, but you do it on a video of yours. You got pretty many viewers (considering that KH is pretty niche, duh) & you go out of your way to explain stuff in some of your videos, so some people will obviously think of you as an example to follow. And that is obviously a bad example.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 05:20 PM
I can't care less about how you screw your own runs for yourself, but you do it on a video of yours. You got pretty many viewers (considering that KH is pretty niche, duh) & you go out of your way to explain stuff in some of your videos, so some people will obviously think of you as an example to follow. And that is obviously a bad example.

well if anyone has been paying attention, they'll notice that i wasn't playing optimally....

oh wait, I said that in the video comment that I pinned...

Save your breath. Don't forget it's a taboo to talk about anything accurate here..

you're still on that and what i said was that people get a little too riled up over misinformation...

as in, they act like a mistake is gonna blow up their computer or something.

i clearly said "stop treating misinformation as taboo". you just read that wrong and took it as "giving the right info is taboo"

but both of these responses pretty much proves how stupidly religious people can get about this... just stop. spread strategies, not damn conflicts

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Why the fuck should misinformation not be treated as taboo?

Bear
08-28-2018, 06:03 PM
spread strategies, not damn conflicts

because one of your kind here dissing on contributors doing all the hard work on top of nuking our English wiki discord server along with all the guides with it is totally not spreading conflicts. Damn, that's indeed top tier strategy.

Slashley
08-28-2018, 06:24 PM
because one of your kind here dissing on contributors doing all the hard work on top of nuking our English wiki discord server along with all the guides with it is totally not spreading conflicts. Damn, that's indeed top tier strategy.Hmm? Elaborate?

Kitty
08-28-2018, 06:26 PM
woah woah wheres keemstar

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 07:05 PM
because one of your kind here dissing on contributors doing all the hard work on top of nuking our English wiki discord server along with all the guides with it is totally not spreading conflicts. Damn, that's indeed top tier strategy.

Why the fuck should misinformation not be treated as taboo?

whoa, there, how am i dissing people when there's players pretty much going "MISINFORMATION! GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS!"

Just tell someone if they're wrong, not flame them to hell and back! THAT is what i'm saying.

you jumped in by taking what i said the wrong way.... and you just did it again.

i'm not dissing guide makers, number crunchers, or anyone digging up the info.. i'm dissing people that get so damn religious about this to the point of causing some massive ass conflict just cause someone made a simple mistake.

it's like saying, "oh, eidolons can go up to level 120" and then someone pretty much goes "no, it's lv100 you asshole, stop spreading such cancer!"

just simply correct someone and leave it at that, that's all i'm saying.

i mean my god, it's like acting like your computer will blow up if someone gets something wrong here... i already turned away from one game given how toxic that crap had gotten there. i'm not putting up with it here so i'm calling people out on it

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 08:02 PM
whoa, there, how am i dissing people when there's players pretty much going "MISINFORMATION! GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS!"

Just tell someone if they're wrong, not flame them to hell and back! THAT is what i'm saying.

you jumped in by taking what i said the wrong way.... and you just did it again.

i'm not dissing guide makers, number crunchers, or anyone digging up the info.. i'm dissing people that get so damn religious about this to the point of causing some massive ass conflict just cause someone made a simple mistake.

it's like saying, "oh, eidolons can go up to level 120" and then someone pretty much goes "no, it's lv100 you asshole, stop spreading such cancer!"

just simply correct someone and leave it at that, that's all i'm saying.

i mean my god, it's like acting like your computer will blow up if someone gets something wrong here... i already turned away from one game given how toxic that crap had gotten there. i'm not putting up with it here so i'm calling people out on it

So... do tell why you're fighting fire with fire.

What I'm picturing from this whole scenario is that you're not happy someone was a tad bit abrasive when it came to correcting information, so you had 2 options to you:

1. Take it, and try to sort things out nicely.
2. Retort back and potentially start a flame war.

My perspective? You took the second option, possibly because you took those corrections too personally or something. I don't claim to know the reason, but chill the hell down. You saw toxicity from that other game and you're not wrong to be angry when you see something you perceive as toxic, but do something about "screaming" using comments here, you're treating too many comments too personally.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 09:59 PM
So... do tell why you're fighting fire with fire.

What I'm picturing from this whole scenario is that you're not happy someone was a tad bit abrasive when it came to correcting information, so you had 2 options to you:

1. Take it, and try to sort things out nicely.
2. Retort back and potentially start a flame war.

My perspective? You took the second option, possibly because you took those corrections too personally or something. I don't claim to know the reason, but chill the hell down. You saw toxicity from that other game and you're not wrong to be angry when you see something you perceive as toxic, but do something about "screaming" using comments here, you're treating too many comments too personally.

okay, on one hand, i could have just backed down and left it as is. i'll give you that much....

but this is also an issue that frequently happens and i'm fed up with it. i come to this and the game to find enjoyment and maybe even get better while i'm at it, cause i still can just as easily rely on the JP wiki alone and go from there...

which honestly, is what i'm gonna end up doing. cause there's a lot of cases where i say something and it's suddenly "okay, you're wrong and here's why" but a few really go overboard even when i don't try to feed into the fire.

i don't mind the criticism if it's just that. but if i'm feeling offended, you'll quickly tell cause my tone and everything will start offending back. it's not intentional at all, it's just me standing my ground.

but as far as i'm concerned, this is becoming too much of an issue. so quite frankly, i'm done.

and like non said, there's a lot of people that look at my vids for info. all i'm doing is passing on info i find. someone else can take that up if they want, but as for me, i don't feel like this is a place to get said info anymore without being a hassle.

so on that note, see you. i'm done with this forum.

nonsensei
08-29-2018, 01:58 AM
Not sure if you will ever read this, but I was pointing the light resist thing out coz this wasn't the first time I've seen you doing it, and the resist down effect of elemental resist down is often overlooked. And the reason why I started to get overboard is that instead of admitting that it wasn't the best move, you went on & started to make your own mistake justified. The multiplier of Tsuku's nuke without advantage is something like 1.5x.. why bother increasing that instead of your chances of landing debuffs?
Not playing optimally is one thing. Deliberately going against it and even trying to justify it is another.

Slashley
08-29-2018, 07:38 AM
so on that note, see you. i'm done with this forum.Oh.Yes. YES. YES! YYYEEESSS!