PDA

View Full Version : [Event 61] The Skane Games: Race for Victory! (2018/08/07-2018/08/21)

AgentFakku
08-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Banner
https://i.imgur.com/w0G9rdo.png
Ladies
https://i.imgur.com/hfEOlWi.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/fhOClUr.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/fuJD3y5.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/m1dRNwB.png
Cheat Sheet (if you wanna)
https://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Let%27s_Run!_Sukane%27s_Big_Interleague_Games/Card_Flip

Ampchan
08-07-2018, 12:49 PM
The guide is not up yet, but not having Achen's guides for card flip events is not the end of the world by any means. Currency needed honestly depends on what you honestly want to get and if you use the cheat sheets or not.

I will post it when it becomes available, but in general...
- Phase 1: gives currency; Normal special gardens
- Phase 2: More sheets open up, more currency, event special gardens

Every day a new bonus sheet will become available.

Good luck :D

AgentFakku
08-07-2018, 01:01 PM
So both DMM and Nutaku events are card flipping events, Sweet

Not gonna roll for Gacha dis time, gonna rest after Yarrow escaped

Plus, none of the Gacha Gurls turn me on cept Animal Crossing-chan but she's event... Whip chan or Creeping Jenny is stacked a teeny bit

Is Whip-chan a S? I ain't had time to read da story dis time

XDrakeX
08-07-2018, 01:07 PM
I like Nazuna wearing a Nazuna shirt ^^

I really hope ill get Money Tree from the current gacha.

Tomitain
08-07-2018, 01:34 PM
Hmm, I just full cleared all four event stages but none of the quests are ready for completion. I'm hoping it's just something on my end.

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Hmm, I just full cleared all four event stages but none of the quests are ready for completion. I'm hoping it's just something on my end.

Its not you. Its screwed up.

Ampchan
08-07-2018, 02:21 PM
The Developers will fix it on Thursday. Do not worry. We talked with them about it on Discord.

FriendlyFacez
08-07-2018, 02:31 PM
A couple things really stick out to me with this event so far: This is the first event in ages with a story I’ve actually enjoyed reading (even if it’s just plain ludicrous enough to be funny), and I really like all the new characters’ attack and skill animations.

More than even caring for Creeping Jenny’s personality, I want her on my squad just to watch her great whip attacks.

XDrakeX
08-07-2018, 03:50 PM
The Developers will fix it on Thursday. Do not worry. We talked with them about it on Discord.

Have you also talked to them about the missing bloomed formes of Night Plox, Anemone and Lycoris?
They are waiting on Lv. 70 for months now and its not getting fixed at all.

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Why would they be waiting on lv 70? Shouldn't they have their abilities-only blooming, so you can go ahead for stats and lv 80 cap if you want? At least, my Lycoris is sitting at 80.

Ampchan
08-07-2018, 04:25 PM
Have you also talked to them about the missing bloomed formes of Night Plox, Anemone and Lycoris?

We are not allowed to use them yet. Something about they have to be out on DMM for half a year to a year or so before we allowed to use them.

Taon
08-07-2018, 05:01 PM

Yeah, you don't need to wait for the bloomed artwork to arrive before blooming those girls; they still get the abilities for their bloom.

MachThreeSlug
08-07-2018, 07:27 PM

On top of what everybody else has said, many girls on DMM are bloomable but don't have their art yet. We're just getting the same treatment Japan got.

XDrakeX
08-07-2018, 08:19 PM
Yeah, you don't need to wait for the bloomed artwork to arrive before blooming those girls; they still get the abilities for their bloom.

The thing is i dont really care about their abilities cause im using a different main team. The most important thing for me is how they look like when bloomed. I know i could look that up but i dont want to spoil myself. Whenever i bloom a girl its like opening a present. Its the anticipation how they look like. So im basically sitting here for months with a present i cant open.

At least i know the reason know even though its weird one and i dont really get it. If they have to wait half a year even though nutaku is already far behind DMM they should have made other girls bloomable first.

AgentFakku
08-07-2018, 08:43 PM
some of us only bloom if we have the new looks

we're jsut weird

FriendlyFacez
08-07-2018, 11:55 PM
some of us only bloom if we have the new looks

we're jsut weird

I was stubborn like this with Anemone for a while, but then I decided to bloom her for the heck of it, and it was worth it. I assume I can change her art the minute it's available, but for now I see the same perfectly great looking evolved art for her but she packs a ton more damage. Her skill now is second only to Kerria's in terms of damage output in wrecking fights (at least of the 6* characters I'm working with.)

Taon
08-08-2018, 04:08 AM
The thing is i dont really care about their abilities cause im using a different main team. The most important thing for me is how they look like when bloomed. I know i could look that up but i dont want to spoil myself. Whenever i bloom a girl its like opening a present. Its the anticipation how they look like. So im basically sitting here for months with a present i cant open.

At least i know the reason know even though its weird one and i dont really get it. If they have to wait half a year even though nutaku is already far behind DMM they should have made other girls bloomable first.

Why not bloom the girl and then look up the bloomed artwork if that's all you care about? That way you're not spoiling anything; you actually put in the resources to bloom the girl and you can still enjoy the art.

smr
08-08-2018, 04:19 AM
not being allowed on Nutaku for a certain amount of months. Must be some artist twitter drama because the Japanese are insecurely polite over twitter.

Unregistered
08-08-2018, 05:22 AM
It seems more likely that Nutaku simply doesn't have any of the recent game data.

MachThreeSlug
08-08-2018, 06:08 AM
It seems more likely that Nutaku simply doesn't have any of the recent game data.

Given how much content (and bugs. Oh lordy are there bugs) we get with each mega update I could believe that.

AgentFakku
08-10-2018, 03:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9owdqsjl.png

oh I forgot they do dis LOL

I guess I go in blind for fun

phob
08-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Yeah and Nuzuna lets you know where the cakes are so you can skip them if you want.

Tomitain
08-10-2018, 04:57 PM
The event Knights say things when the mouse is on a centerpiece item but also when it is on something like a level 20 Manyu, so don't rely solely on their reaction.

smr
08-10-2018, 07:03 PM
I turn all the cards, and typicallt 100% all the events because farming gold is significantly harder on Nutaku.

phob
08-10-2018, 07:10 PM
I don't go for the cakes or farm events in general. I farm those new missions for ampy and life crystals though a lot.
Remember when you could pay a buck and get 1.5 gold? For a few gems you could get 2 million on a Saturday.
They ought to offer that as a free promo.

smr
08-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Mori mori coin rush and that other one is never worth doing simply because of no life crystal drops, which is very, very important for the monthly rainbow skillbloom.

Zandel
08-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Mori mori coin rush and that other one is never worth doing simply because of no life crystal drops, which is very, very important for the monthly rainbow skillbloom.

And by Rainbow Skillbloom you actually mean Bloom Petals since they are the only thing worth having in the life crystal shop right now.

Ampchan
08-10-2018, 10:51 PM
I would still argue skillbloom more important. Also petals actually drop pretty well tbh.

phob
08-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Thankfully I will never have to waste life crystals on a petal again! That was a bad dream.:fear:

smr
08-12-2018, 06:32 PM
The rainbow skillbloom is actually the most important item to get from life crystal shop along with the flowering hearts.

Zandel
08-12-2018, 08:05 PM
The rainbow skillbloom is actually the most important item to get from life crystal shop along with the flowering hearts.

Not when all your Rainbow girls are already 5/5 skill and you still have over 20 5*s to bloom.

smr
08-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Nation missions drop petals now. You're always going to need alot of rainbow skillblooms or even gold ones because of new content coming in.

Actually if every girl was bloomable right now you'd be spending alot of gems refilling stamina for petal drops.

sniddy
08-15-2018, 12:14 AM
SO do we have/are cheats coming?

hypo
08-17-2018, 10:33 AM
Catchfly is listed in the "2nd Evolution available" filter, is that a bug or does she have already a bloom?

MachThreeSlug
08-17-2018, 12:56 PM
Hmmmm... What point was it on DMM that they started to give new Flower Knights blooms but no artwork when they were added to the game again? Because that might be the case.

This is just speculation on my part though and should not be taken as fact.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 10:16 PM
Hmmmm... What point was it on DMM that they started to give new Flower Knights blooms but no artwork when they were added to the game again? Because that might be the case.

This is just speculation on my part though and should not be taken as fact.

Artless blooms did start with this event(May 2017) according to pastebin.com/Na7EUXEt

AgentFakku
08-20-2018, 06:50 PM
done i was doing whale maps LOL

https://i.imgur.com/MOr8Qf9m.jpg

smr
08-20-2018, 07:21 PM
Hmm how come I only got the event girl to show up on the bottom left and never got the man hater grill nor the other girls

Taon
08-20-2018, 08:29 PM
Hmm how come I only got the event girl to show up on the bottom left and never got the man hater grill nor the other girls

In card-flip events, you're initially assigned a random girl from the event that determines the card layouts for the entire event. You won't see a different girl other than the one you were assigned.