PDA

View Full Version : Guild Orders Megathread

Pages : 1 [2]

Delete
10-07-2018, 03:45 AM
The use of elixirs is bugged too. It says that you can use 1.000 elixirs, and I supposed that this phrase was a mistake. But later I made some horrible mistakes and Nicholas killed me when she was at like 1% of life. Half as a joke, I tried to use an Elixir...and it worked. If I had known that, I haven't used it.

Even more joke; After having a TPK and use an Elixir, the game marked as cleared the missions of Soul surviving and 5 survivors. After all, everyone was alive on the end, right? XD

Chrestomancy
10-07-2018, 04:01 AM
Saint Nicholas? In October?

Seems she turns up earlier every year...

AutoCrimson
10-07-2018, 04:08 AM
and it seems she already gave us Xmas present in 1000 tries and 1000 elixirs

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 04:28 AM
Is this bugged or what? I've done all missions already in one day WTF

Cobblemaniac
10-07-2018, 04:43 AM
Is this bugged or what? I've done all missions already in one day WTF

Definitely a bug.

And we take those

Tanukimo
10-07-2018, 05:11 AM
https://youtu.be/eEhfOpXX36I

Slashley
10-07-2018, 07:10 AM
Definitely a bug.Is it a bug? Wasn't there some terribry engrishy patch note that said something about GO for the next month? Maybe this is what it meant, unlimited tries. Or something.

AutoCrimson
10-07-2018, 07:34 AM
guess the only way is to ask Nutaku itself

Cobblemaniac
10-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Is it a bug? Wasn't there some terribry engrishy patch note that said something about GO for the next month? Maybe this is what it meant, unlimited tries. Or something.

As much as I'd like to believe it... nah fam.

Aidoru
10-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Has 15 def but def downs self? Weird. St Nick herself seems to be a change of pace compared to the rest. Easier to push into rage but harder to get out of it. Wonder if we'll see more like this or they'll just go back to how they usually were.

Cleared without much issue regardless, though I did forget I still had a 0-star Mordred weapon equip when I did my Arthur run.

sanahtlig
10-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Is it a bug? Wasn't there some terribry engrishy patch note that said something about GO for the next month? Maybe this is what it meant, unlimited tries. Or something.
The nonsensical patch note and weird bugs in this Guild Order suggest that game management has changed hands. That's reason for concern.

nonsensei
10-07-2018, 11:38 AM
The nonsensical patch note and weird bugs in this Guild Order suggest that game management has changed hands. That's reason for concern.

It wasn't me, I swear. :angel:

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 03:58 PM
Even more joke; After having a TPK and use an Elixir, the game marked as cleared the missions of Soul surviving and 5 survivors. After all, everyone was alive on the end, right? XD

This part works right actually; I've used Andromeda's resurrection skill before to get that all survivors mission cleared for Jormungandr before. So yea, the check is at the very end.

Also, jeez, my dark team is not cut out for Guild Order.
First attempt (Andromeda/Beelzebub/Lu Bu/Nyarlathotep/Ereshkigal, with double Amphisbaena since I couldn't find an Anubis and wanted to check out the bugs) went... badly. I flubbed stage 2, which snowballed into needing to use an elixir on stage 3. St. Nicholas herself is easy though, yea. I also ran two Tiamats in the sub slots, so with those two barriers and the healing, rage mode was a complete non-issue. That took care of soul alive/3 SR/3 attackers (Eligor and Rangda in sub slots), and 5 survivors.

Second attempt was with Arthur, with a 60% Echidna in the friend slot as I still couldn't find an Anubis. I had less than ideal pacing with my debuffs so I ended up using an elixir on stage 4. St. Nicholas wasn't quite as trivial as I couldn't survive forever in raging. Also the rng decided to have her focus down Arthur, lame. Eventually won though without needing another elixir.

At any rate, I actually still have 20 elixirs left over from those nutaku original crossovers last year. I don't expect to use them anywhere else, so I figured, why not now while it can still contribute to picking up some ori. If the bugs still persist next week, I can try picking up that 3rd ori. Otherwise, I'll settle for 2. I don't hit hard enough for a 15 turn kill, so the last two ori are out of reach for me. Atk ranging from 37k to 40k with ~93% assault just isn't cutting it with what I have (at least without an Anubis).

sanahtlig
10-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Also, jeez, my dark team is not cut out for Guild Order.
Why are you struggling with a sub-optimal team with elemental advantage when you could just use your best team without elemental advantage?

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 04:46 PM
I don't have a best team ahead enough of the others to make up for element advantage. The closest the RNG came to focusing on one element for me is Michael/Raphael/Sol for light, and that fared worse than my thunder team against Jormungandr. (I tried that then for the 3 defenders mission)
Don't bring up miracle tickets; I'm completely f2p. And don't go any further in certain directions I know that you're inclined to go in. Just stop here.

Not that it matters anyway, as I did just try again after finally seeing an Anubis show up. That was a legit success with Andromeda.

Random observation: small sample size, but the stage 1 mobs' ability to inflict paralysis/dazzle was noticably worse in the double Amphisbaena attempt compared to the 1x Amphisbaena runs. It went from 'oh, the paralysis/dazzle isn't so bad' to 'ok, I can see this being annoying'.

sanahtlig
10-07-2018, 05:29 PM
Random observation: small sample size, but the stage 1 mobs' ability to inflict paralysis/dazzle was noticably worse in the double Amphisbaena attempt compared to the 1x Amphisbaena runs. It went from 'oh, the paralysis/dazzle isn't so bad' to 'ok, I can see this being annoying'.
If you finish the last mob right before it uses its overdrive, then paralysis and charm will be gone at the start of the second stage. If. If those are a serious obstacle to clearing stage 1, then you're undergeared. The main issue is that you don't want to Burst with either of those status effects active, and if you don't Burst immediately then the slime will cast its blind, and then stage 2 can potentially turn into a mess.

Cobblemaniac
10-08-2018, 02:28 AM
A small update.

Boss does have increased base def, but the value is 13 instead of 15.

The value of her self-inflicted def down is 23%, which actually brings her active defense to roughly 10. Guess is that her raging overdrive requires some level of debuff to deal damage, so the permanent def down makes sure she at least always does 1.5k worth. However, that only means the lowest you can bring her def down to is 6.5. I'm still not sure of what frame the def down is applied on (maybe stacking or weapon/eido frame. Or just a special new frame on it's own), but your A-C frames should all stack above the current def break.

Also... I'm noticing that atk break does actually affect the scaling of her raging overdrive. Can anyone else help to confirm?

nut
10-08-2018, 02:50 AM
A small update.

Boss does have increased base def, but the value is 13 instead of 15.

The value of her self-inflicted def down is 23%, which actually brings her active defense to roughly 10. Guess is that her raging overdrive requires some level of debuff to deal damage, so the permanent def down makes sure she at least always does 1.5k worth. However, that only means the lowest you can bring her def down to is 6.5. I'm still not sure of what frame the def down is applied on (maybe stacking or weapon/eido frame. Or just a special new frame on it's own), but your A-C frames should all stack above the current def break.

Also... I'm noticing that atk break does actually affect the scaling of her raging overdrive. Can anyone else help to confirm?
Summon frame def down stack too, so most likely new frame since every other frames have cooldown on it.

nonsensei
10-08-2018, 03:09 AM
If you check her status page, it's pretty clear it's stackable frame. :sweat:

Cobblemaniac
10-08-2018, 03:14 AM
If you check her status page, it's pretty clear it's stackable frame. :sweat:

I did consider it being stackable looking at the status page... but then again that would bring up the question of what would happen if light Caspy poked Nicholas, since Nicholas' debuff is permanent while light Caspy's is only 180 seconds.

Slashley
10-08-2018, 05:38 AM
I did consider it being stackable looking at the status page... but then again that would bring up the question of what would happen if light Caspy poked Nicholas, since Nicholas' debuff is permanent while light Caspy's is only 180 seconds.One could assume the same thing that always happens - the higher debuff rewrites the lower one. So you just lose Caspiel's debuff.

But you never know with DMM devs.

nonsensei
10-08-2018, 08:30 AM
So here we go, light R team vs. Nicholas. Tried dark Rs first, but no Herc axe (took Shingen lance) & only Zeruel doing actual job done of the whole team made a bit too difficult, apparently.

https://youtu.be/GDtgh0oZP8E

Frankly, fk that long-ass rage bar. I went out of my way to cheese her rage burst & still ended up losing almost my whole team.

Oh, and I guess my vid answers the previous question: it's really a different frame (even from Caspy's).

Tanukimo
10-14-2018, 08:28 AM
https://youtu.be/3admVne27K4

Cobblemaniac
10-18-2018, 01:29 AM
Updated for dark cycle.

If I'm not mistaken, GO will cycle through the current set of bosses once before a new one comes out (so after Dullahan, we going back to Crom). Feel free to correct me tho.

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 10:15 AM
2 more cycles on DMM. Dullahan showed up there in October/January/April for example. And April's when Cthugha shows up as the first of the new set.

QXZ
10-18-2018, 07:41 PM
wtf is next week's GO with Duallan? does this mean we should bring Sol, Eros and Andromeda?

Cobblemaniac
10-18-2018, 07:47 PM
wtf is next week's GO with Duallan? does this mean we should bring Sol, Eros and Andromeda?

Dullahan's insta death doesn't exactly have the highest accuracies from the videos I've seen so far. Eros is a surefire failsafe in case the insta death does happen, then again you have 3 turns to cleanse it or kill before the insta death actually activates.

Also... I'm assuming you worry about heals because of the stun trigger? Umm remember you have 2 big hel pots, assuming you don't spend them before boss.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 02:13 AM
I'm getting a systematic crash to Nike's error page when starting the new guild order. Is it the same for others or is it just me?

AutoCrimson
10-21-2018, 02:22 AM
ye, same.. my union mates in discord says same

aznchaosangels
10-21-2018, 11:15 AM
yup, they workin on a fix for it, hopefully b4 end of day!

Cobblemaniac
10-21-2018, 08:43 PM
I'm late, but GO boss update

nonsensei
10-22-2018, 01:54 AM
Light baka, full throttle.

https://youtu.be/wylM5Z73rIc

Thought the usual challenges wouldn't be much fun with my main element, so I merged them.

Delete
10-22-2018, 05:00 AM
Dullahan was an interesting boss, I liked her. A shame no compensation for losing 1 day of Guild Order. Bad Nutaku.

AutoCrimson
10-22-2018, 07:28 AM
actually it worked, after mt.. did it semi-auto cuz only one hour remained

QXZ
10-22-2018, 10:14 PM
this is a very interesting boss fight.... extremely ez to do when u have the correct lineup.

as OP suggested -> Sol + Eros + 2x Barong makes this a joke. And Andromeda works well here too with the added bonus of getting you a mission point.

Laventale
10-22-2018, 10:56 PM
this is a very interesting boss fight.... extremely ez to do when u have the correct lineup.

as OP suggested -> Sol + Eros + 2x Barong makes this a joke. And Andromeda works well here too with the added bonus of getting you a mission point.

I love how you say that like it's extremely easy to have 2 specific himes, let alone from the same element.

My only decent light himes are Bunny and Diana, so yeah...

sanahtlig
10-23-2018, 06:13 AM
I love how you say that like it's extremely easy to have 2 specific himes, let alone from the same element.

I had no problem doing all handicap missions simultaneously with my Wind team. Doing it with Solomon might be tough though. If you can't bring anyone who can cleanse, you don't have DEF debuffs covered, and you don't have elemental advantage, this Guild Order could be tough. Would've been nice to have Seth for this.

Laventale
10-23-2018, 06:50 AM
I had no problem doing all handicap missions simultaneously with my Wind team. Doing it with Solomon might be tough though. If you can't bring anyone who can cleanse, you don't have DEF debuffs covered, and you don't have elemental advantage, this Guild Order could be tough. Would've been nice to have Seth for this.

Yet another hime that I don't have. My shitter lucks keeps chasing me.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 06:56 AM

My only decent light himes are Bunny and Diana, so yeah...

You should have Attar also, she's very good here (need to level her to 65 though to get cleanse). Belobog is helpful too, but she's gatcha hime.
Clearing this with party of Andro/Attar/Forseti/Belobog/Demeter was pretty easy.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 08:51 AM
managed to defeat dullahan today without taking a single loss soul/himes used were andromeda, frey, sol awakened, SR artemis and anteros funny thing about dullahan after you stun her when rage mode is over, she uses an attack that deals large damage and refreshes all ability's of your soul/himes and i had 2 super potions left thus i managed to win, now to just do the easy 5 missions and 10 points earned this week

Tanukimo
10-23-2018, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIfuN15kmZE

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 03:01 PM
.....sweet jesus, it took forever for me to figure out that barriers work against Dullahan's instant kill o.o

QXZ
10-28-2018, 03:55 PM
.....sweet jesus, it took forever for me to figure out that barriers work against Dullahan's instant kill o.o

barrier doesnt prevent instant kill. but it does block a portion of that that 90% hp dmg ability. also Eros has an ability to block 1 affliction. overall shes great to have for this event.

the game is designed to give application to specific SSR abilities, so this kinda make sense. an SSR without a useful ability would just be a glorified SR.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 04:32 PM
Strictly speaking, barriers don't prevent the effect from kicking in. But I've had people occasionally survive with minimal HP. The interface doesn't handle that well so it doesn't update properly, so I'd move ahead to next turn, notice something's off, then hit reload to see 'oh, <insert hime> is still alive?'. So something was up, but I couldn't quite be sure what.
In today's run, I had the effect land on Sol and proc with a Tiamat barrier up. I reloaded and saw that Sol survived with exactly 750 HP remaining. So I'm suspecting that the instant kill effect is not so much 'set HP = 0' or something like that, but more a 'inflict 100% HP damage' that functions similarly to the other 'inflict X% HP damage' stuff we've seen.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 04:21 AM
Can someone update this thread with info about Crom? It can't be found in past GO information.

th3 fr4gil3
11-04-2018, 05:28 AM
Can someone update this thread with info about Crom? It can't be found in past GO information.

got this from wikia KH page.
Note: damage numbers are against water characters.

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 05:42 AM

Ohh, thanks! Didn't know wikia was updated for GO

sanahtlig
11-04-2018, 08:47 AM

Those damage numbers don't seem right. My Water team took 4000 damage or so from Crom's trigger attack with -50% ATK, 45% elemental resistance, and a 20% DEF buff. The unmitigated damage is closer to 15k (as stated by the JP wiki).

QXZ
11-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Those damage numbers don't seem right. My Water team took 4000 damage or so from Crom's trigger attack with -50% ATK, 45% elemental resistance, and a 20% DEF buff. The unmitigated damage is closer to 15k (as stated by the JP wiki).

and that is assuming you have elemental advantage too.

Cobblemaniac
11-04-2018, 08:12 PM

Really. Really. Busy with my work for now, so I won't be able to keep this thread updated for 2 weeks (basically the whole Crom GO).

Unregistered
11-08-2018, 11:43 AM
the mission im talking about is clear with kamihime of each element.. can it be done and if it can be done may someone tell me what the core member of the team/eidolon/weapon type

Laventale
11-08-2018, 01:01 PM
the mission im talking about is clear with kamihime of each element.. can it be done and if it can be done may someone tell me what the core member of the team/eidolon/weapon type

Use Phantom eido, the rest is up to you and your himes.

Gludateton
11-08-2018, 01:24 PM

It's each type (Offense/Defense/Balance/Healer/Tricky). What you use depends on what you have (obviously).

Slashley
11-08-2018, 01:41 PM
It's each type (Offense/Defense/Balance/Healer/Tricky). What you use depends on what you have (obviously).And if memory serves, Soul does not count as any of those. So don't make the mistake of bringing Joan as a "Defense" unit, since that won't work.

Unregistered
11-08-2018, 02:08 PM
And if memory serves, Soul does not count as any of those. So don't make the mistake of bringing Joan as a "Defense" unit, since that won't work.

Fair point and very worth noting, Soul doesn't count towards types count (of any type mission).
It's in the missions' descripton, but still emphasis should be put on it.

Laventale
11-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Fair point and very worth noting, Soul doesn't count towards types count (of any type mission).
It's in the missions' descripton, but still emphasis should be put on it.

Ye, pretty much.

I remember that mission back when Thunder GO was a thing. I brought Gaia, Hastur, Zeph, and 2 more I don't remember the name of. I cleared it without a sweat.

Cobblemaniac
11-18-2018, 11:01 PM
Thread updated.

nut
11-19-2018, 03:53 AM
Dark clear, I thought I can do all mission with dark then realize I don't even have a dark defense
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463494362257424385/514012206430683146/unknown.png

AutoCrimson
11-20-2018, 12:26 AM
the only dark defence hime so far is dark ama, iirc
DMM reworked tower to not include defence dark in requirements tho

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 01:41 AM
Just put a defense hime of any element in one of your support slots.

nut
11-20-2018, 11:39 AM
Just put a defense hime of any element in one of your support slots.

I did the defense mission with other element, although none of my other element have 3 defense so still need to put one off element in.

ladeda
11-21-2018, 11:52 PM
For the current Jormundgandr GO, on the triggered 50% ability that does extreme dmg to 2 kamis. Is is 2 random kamis, or a hard lock 2 kamis? Would a cover ability like Kingus take both hits or just one? The wiki is strange in that this is the only instance in which it doesn't say x random kamis, and I'm not sure if thats deliberate or not.

Gludateton
11-22-2018, 12:03 AM
For the current Jormundgandr GO, on the triggered 50% ability that does extreme dmg to 2 kamis. Is is 2 random kamis, or a hard lock 2 kamis? Would a cover ability like Kingus take both hits or just one? The wiki is strange in that this is the only instance in which it doesn't say x random kamis, and I'm not sure if thats deliberate or not.

It is random (and at least JP wiki states so) and yes you can cover both hits from this trigger, even if first would kill Kamihime (used it like that myself).

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 03:59 PM
It is random (and at least JP wiki states so) and yes you can cover both hits from this trigger, even if first would kill Kamihime (used it like that myself).

i had survived it once cause it randomly hit Herc and Sol on my light team.

Sol had lost about 10k HP and Herc lost about 6k (don't remember exact numbers though). Sol also had 12% def from accessories btw...

sanahtlig
11-28-2018, 05:25 PM
I use Gaia's Cover ability to negate these common single-target deathblow attacks. Gaia can be used to cheese a variety of encounters. Got to first cleanse the elemental defense down in the Water Catastrophe or she'll die, though.

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 11:03 PM
I thought awakened gaia's upgraded cover ability was to nullify any damage from a direct hit for up to 3 attacks or 2 rounds...

Shouldn't that make her take 0 damage from the trigger no matter what?

Slashley
11-28-2018, 11:19 PM
I thought awakened gaia's upgraded cover ability was to nullify any damage from a direct hit for up to 3 attacks or 2 rounds...

Shouldn't that make her take 0 damage from the trigger no matter what?... it does, which is exactly sanahtlig's point.

Cobblemaniac
11-29-2018, 12:03 AM

Her nullify is counted as a 100% damage cut...

which surprise surprise, can be reduced to below 100% by element resist down.

And Gaia gets snaked.

Gludateton
11-29-2018, 12:05 AM

From what I know (friend's info, I don't have AW Gaia) and from what sanahtlig is saying I surmise that AW Gaia's added 'thing' for 2nd ability is not nullification (like one Atalanta has), but 100% damage reduction/cut.
In most cases it doesn't matter, but Water Rag with rage trigger applies water rst down, which actually makes AW Gaia take damage even with her 2nd ability up (unless you have additional damage cuts). Doesn't matter for this GO though.

Haxmo
12-02-2018, 05:00 PM
It looks like the skills on this week's Quetz are different? For me, the Combo+ ability is triggered every time her Combo+ debuff is off.

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 07:13 PM
It looks like the skills on this week's Quetz are different? For me, the Combo+ ability is triggered every time her Combo+ debuff is off.

Sauce?

You might have just taken 4 mins to hit 50% HP for all we know. :think:

sanahtlig
12-03-2018, 05:02 PM
No, I wait it out every time and I can verify this is false.

nut
12-07-2018, 01:36 AM
"Halfway" to aab GO :squint:, If I got lucky and make it to boss with debuff available I might be able to put it to bellow 50% before rage burst.

AutoCrimson
12-07-2018, 11:53 AM
meh i can only aab this GO only with main fire team (thus defeating the point of aab'ing since i need conditions to fulfill at least once)

lalala
12-14-2018, 06:48 AM
Hey all, having problems with the last stage of the GO. Does it have an Achilles' heel like Barong? (Managed to get 18 points with dark team and multi-elemental set-up.) The DOTs and special abilities of the last boss hit really hard. Having problems with my light grid since the latest high-end weapons require way too many tokens to FLB immediately.

18 skills active, around lvl 15-17 for non-FLB and max lvl for FLB (3 of them). Attack 54000+ but low HP (6500-8000). Mix of assault, recovery, pride, vigor and exceed. Does pride count as its own multiplier like vigor? If so, then I would have about 80-90% assault? I am currently using MLB Sphinx and waiting for Managarmr to appear before starting raids and GO. I'm wondering if my problem with the final stage is due to lack of HP or something else? Any special skills or set up that I might want to consider using or should I just give up on clearing it cuz I can't raise my stats high enough? Current Main Team: Andromeda, Takemi, Michael AW, Skirnir and Sati.

Been wasting too much time zombie grinding those stupid ori and 'epic quest' weapons to see if something works but it doesn't cuz the stats suck or they are single skill. Ugh. Think I'm grinding myself down cuz I can't stick to one plan and just grind it out. Always tempted to try out different weapons and set-ups to see if I can get a quick fix. Really should just wait till the next month til it refreshes and screw GO.

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 10:20 AM
Even my Fire team has more HP than that...

6500-8000 is low. Hell, I got double that on my light team due to so many dual weapons for light.

But it sounds like you're on DMM, so I can't really help much on that. I'd check the DMM wiki to see of there's anything you might be missing

lalala
12-15-2018, 10:54 AM

6500-8000 is low. Hell, I got double that on my light team due to so many dual weapons for light.

But it sounds like you're on DMM, so I can't really help much on that. I'd check the DMM wiki to see of there's anything you might be missing

Details on wiki are rather sketchy. Was just wondering what the min requirements were or if anyone from around here had any special tactic to deal with this boss. There's nothing exciting on DMM right now. And drop rates are way baaaadd...

Delete
12-15-2018, 12:57 PM
When we get new bosses for GO, the order of Soul missions is the same? I mean, Siegfried mission is always with fire, and so on?

Gludateton
12-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Around April, there are three rounds of GO (so another one after this one). Missions are same (or mostly the same). Also, next GO round has one mob per stage.

LudgerKresnik
12-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Question:

There is a bounty mission that said clear a GO run with two tricky Kamis, and another one that said complete a GO with one or more kamis of each type. Does the soul count as me of the each class or there must be always kamis?

My current team for these final missions is Andromeda/Svarog/Mars/Hephaestus/Dakki and Kishar/Brinhyldr in the BACK. But since Andromeda is already a healer soul I could change Brinhyldr for another tricky kami and o plate the run with two of this type to.

Has someone already theatre this? Hope you can answer me today.

Delete
12-15-2018, 04:05 PM
Missions says Kamihime, so no, Souls does not count

lalala
12-15-2018, 10:06 PM

I managed to clear the Jack-O GO today after some weapon upgrades (HP increased to about 9,000-10,000 after 2nd limit-breaking the heavenly treasure vigor weapon) and using Barong as main for increased dark resistance. However, I did not manage to clear with five survivors. Barong is available from the epic quests so I'd have to say that progression is really a lot faster on DMM for newbies as long as you grind like hell. The first release for the Heavenly Raid was for light and dark, while the wind raid was more recently released.

MagicSpice
12-15-2018, 11:02 PM
I managed to clear the Jack-O GO today after some weapon upgrades (HP increased to about 9,000-10,000 after 2nd limit-breaking the heavenly treasure vigor weapon) and using Barong as main for increased dark resistance. However, I did not manage to clear with five survivors. Barong is available from the epic quests so I'd have to say that progression is really a lot faster on DMM for newbies as long as you grind like hell. The first release for the Heavenly Raid was for light and dark, while the wind raid was more recently released.

i also hear the light meta there is strong as hell, so there should be a lot of powerful light kamihime if you can pull them. that's just gonna complement this even further

lalala
12-16-2018, 04:21 AM
i also hear the light meta there is strong as hell, so there should be a lot of powerful light kamihime if you can pull them. that's just gonna complement this even further

I guess I just happened to start at the right time for a light main. No need for 100% eidolon either, since someone else would probably have it. Never bothered with rerolling either. Your account is tied to your device so you can't get extra DMM points for free unless you get a new device. DMM is hella devious. Their discounted beginner's MT is limited to only 6 kamis and afaik they didn't state there was a limited selection.

I kinda feel like you start because there's the novelty of collecting new stuff but after awhile it becomes all about the power creep...

VeryVoodoo
12-16-2018, 04:36 AM
I kinda feel like you start because there's the novelty of collecting new stuff but after awhile it becomes all about the power creep...

It's an asian gacha game. Power creep is a staple of this type of game, to keep people grinding/playing.

There's really no point to playing this genre unless you're willing to grind.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 05:31 AM
I guess I just happened to start at the right time for a light main. No need for 100% eidolon either, since someone else would probably have it. Never bothered with rerolling either. Your account is tied to your device so you can't get extra DMM points for free unless you get a new device. DMM is hella devious. Their discounted beginner's MT is limited to only 6 kamis and afaik they didn't state there was a limited selection.

what, they countered the rerolling thing where you can make multiple emails and then link the one you want to your account?

also, power creep is a thing in any game where they constantly release content... F2P games are a staple among this...

lalala
12-16-2018, 09:54 AM
what, they countered the rerolling thing where you can make multiple emails and then link the one you want to your account?

You need to do a number of quests like play X number of DMM games over X number of days and download their shitty game client which takes up a shitload of space and comes with a whole load of compatibility problems, and then get it to work, in order to claim your DMM points, which can then be exchanged for star coins. Also you can't skip the tutorial when you load up the game so it will take longer to get your magic jewels.

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 12:17 PM
RIP rerolling method then... unless they come up with a new one.

The one I mentioned was a fairly recent method though and it was mentioned somewhere in the forums here for DMM games

Cobblemaniac
12-16-2018, 07:57 PM

also, power creep is a thing in any game where they constantly release content... F2P games are a staple among this...

Rerolling is still possible with multiple email accounts, but

1. You need to verify email
2. You can't skip tutorial
3. 3k jewels instead of taco's 6k

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 01:10 AM
The walkthrough says the middle mob on thunder stage 1 just does a defensive buff, but oddly, 1 turn after her burst, with all other mobs dead, my team got hit with a 9k nuke that nearly wiped everyone out... anyone know what that's from?

VeryVoodoo
12-21-2018, 04:17 AM
It has a trigger buddy. When it gets wind res ↓ on itself, it will hit you with a 6x random high power nuke. <br />
And apparently, it will put wind res ↓ on itself when it finishes its 3 charges and does...

Slashley
12-21-2018, 08:49 AM
This. As Cobble posted:There's a reason why the middle mob is recommended to be killed first.

Cobblemaniac
12-21-2018, 09:37 AM
Thanks for helping to snip.

Side note: for the sake of my own sanity I'm gonna remove the current and next GO thing and just leave the pastebin in so people actually check for it there. Please check the pastebin for GO information.

MagicSpice
12-21-2018, 02:52 PM
that trigger is what made my D'Art run much harder.... cause it killed off Michael before I got to the boss... (should have just debuffed her ass instead of trying to save it for round 2)

still did win with 4 kami surviving, but if running the SR mission with D'Art does that much to me (losing 3 kami compared to 1 or even none), then that's one hell of a difference...

eh, still on par with 10 mission points anyway... getting all 20 still looks doable to me (cause some R Light girls come with some nice debuffing capability and pretty frequently too)

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 03:57 PM
This. As Cobble posted:There's a reason why the middle mob is recommended to be killed first.

So as long as I don't cast any debuffs after she overdrives I should be ok, right?

Cobblemaniac
12-21-2018, 07:35 PM
So as long as I don't cast any debuffs after she overdrives I should be ok, right?

Trigger will still activate.

Trigger condition is the wind res down that comes with the mob's ougi, not the debuff block.

MagicSpice
12-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Trigger will still activate.

Trigger condition is the wind res down that comes with the mob's ougi, not the debuff block.

now that i think about it, if someone has a kami or something that can cause a wind res debuff, they'll just screw themselves over if they use it.

Cobblemaniac
12-21-2018, 08:58 PM
now that i think about it, if someone has a kami or something that can cause a wind res debuff, they'll just screw themselves over if they use it.

Only Nephthys.

Also you could just Gaia it.

: peeposhrug:

MagicSpice
12-22-2018, 02:57 AM
Only Nephthys.

Also you could just Gaia it.

: peeposhrug:

yeah, Gaia snaps that GO in half. most dangerous attacks focus on one target or random ones and well...

she can redirect them to her and not take damage...

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 09:07 AM
Can someone add guides for Fire, Light, Dark GO? They are not on paste bin :(

Cobblemaniac
12-30-2018, 11:10 AM
Can someone add guides for Fire, Light, Dark GO? They are not on paste bin :(

Fixed... light and dark.

My Crom GO is super outdated, gimme a bit of time to add that in.

Kuredo
12-30-2018, 10:09 PM
For this week. You generally only have to worry about the mobs, nich is basically use debuffs when she isn't in rage mode and in rage mode just either brute force her real good or wait out the debuffs, the ougi does nothing without debuffs on top of it

Unregistered
12-31-2018, 03:13 AM
Fixed... light and dark.

My Crom GO is super outdated, gimme a bit of time to add that in.

Thank you so much!

Slashley
12-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Fixed... light and dark.

My Crom GO is super outdated, gimme a bit of time to add that in.Much thanks, I had to use DMM wiki for day1 and it was suffering.

Are you going to do this for Water Tower?
:angel:

Cobblemaniac
12-31-2018, 11:26 AM
Much thanks, I had to use DMM wiki for day1 and it was suffering.

Are you going to do this for Water Tower?
:angel:

Brehhhh.

I'll be doing one for my onion discord so... I guess if y'all wanna use that.

Slashley
12-31-2018, 11:36 AM
Oh shit really? Cheers.

I was going to do it myself since I wanted to get shit done in that one, but if you'll do it for me, great~

AutoCrimson
12-31-2018, 11:56 AM
o, three days already passed?

Slashley
12-31-2018, 12:01 PM
Today is the second day of St. Nicholas, if that's what you're asking?
Remember that the ingame "x days left" is a bit screwy and kinda displays one day too little until 48 hours are left.

AutoCrimson
12-31-2018, 12:03 PM
okay, i will take your explanation as granted)

nut
01-04-2019, 01:14 AM
First aab GO, finally. Proserpina dead and Paimon replace. Saint Nicholas is the second GO I able to clear during the first cycle after Yggdrasil, I thought I can aab Yggdrasil but my wind team still need more time and weapon.https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463494362257424385/530657811676397569/unknown.png

tidalwake
01-08-2019, 05:59 PM
I have what might be a dumb question. For the "clear with one of each type" quest. Is that referring to types i.e: Offence, Defense, etc... or type as in Element? I had Metatron (O) Raph (D) Diana (B) and Sol (H) as my main 4 but didn't get the quest....

Laventale
01-08-2019, 06:34 PM
I have what might be a dumb question. For the "clear with one of each type" quest. Is that referring to types i.e: Offence, Defense, etc... or type as in Element? I had Metatron (O) Raph (D) Diana (B) and Sol (H) as my main 4 but didn't get the quest....

Your backrow himes also count.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 06:47 PM
I have what might be a dumb question. For the "clear with one of each type" quest. Is that referring to types i.e: Offence, Defense, etc... or type as in Element? I had Metatron (O) Raph (D) Diana (B) and Sol (H) as my main 4 but didn't get the quest....There's five different types and there's six slots. Your backrow counts as well.

You can use the Filter options to find suited Hime. If you don't have any some type, then off-element is fine, just slap that guy in the backrow.

BamBam
01-08-2019, 07:13 PM
First aab GO, finally. Proserpina dead and Paimon replace. Saint Nicholas is the second GO I able to clear during the first cycle after Yggdrasil, I thought I can aab Yggdrasil but my wind team still need more time and weapon.https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463494362257424385/530657811676397569/unknown.png

Damn, your team and grid must be strong to aab go. Why dont you go for full dark grid to maximize the 100% dark eido tho?

How much hp does your dark team have?

tidalwake
01-08-2019, 08:48 PM
There's five different types and there's six slots. Your backrow counts as well.

You can use the Filter options to find suited Hime. If you don't have any some type, then off-element is fine, just slap that guy in the backrow.

Ahh I see, thanks for clarification. I was wondering how to get all 5 types. I could have swore quests like this were only your main team. Does the same go for the "Use R rarity himes" ? Sticking them in the back row seem like a cheesy way to get it done.

Cobblemaniac
01-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Ahh I see, thanks for clarification. I was wondering how to get all 5 types. I could have swore quests like this were only your main team. Does the same go for the "Use R rarity himes" ? Sticking them in the back row seem like a cheesy way to get it done.

It works.

10 characters

nut
01-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Damn, your team and grid must be strong to aab go. Why dont you go for full dark grid to maximize the 100% dark eido tho?

How much hp does your dark team have?

Around 11k on hime and 12k on Herc, the other SSR dark eido have low stat and not +99 so I stick with off element eido.

Slashley
01-15-2019, 05:49 AM
Hahaha oh jesus dat Dullahan cooldown reset. Or refresh. Whatever you want to call it. Pretty sure I can two-turn kill the damn thing, since nuke into Rage -> Full Burst -> get hit by CD refresh -> nuke to death. I guess by Tower rules that'd be a one turn kill.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 09:58 AM
Today I beat the dark boss with all 7 characters alivw, or so I though. After she died I saw one of my characters replaced by one in the back row, but I'm , and I didn't get credit for 7 surviving. not sure what happened. Does she have some "nuke on death" ability, and if so, how do I counter it? I'm using water, btw.

Torkov
01-21-2019, 10:06 AM
it's one of her debuff, at the end of turn X, deplete all hp. you need to resist the debuff or cleanse it.

Gludateton
01-21-2019, 10:09 AM
Dullahan applies doom debuff with normal attacks, which kills party member after 3 turns. You need to bring some affliction block (Eros), cleanse (Attar, Belobog, Sol), kill it in 3 turns, or hope that doom doesn't hit.

Dejnov
01-21-2019, 10:24 AM
Today I beat the dark boss with all 7 characters alivw, or so I though. After she died I saw one of my characters replaced by one in the back row, but I'm , and I didn't get credit for 7 surviving. not sure what happened. Does she have some "nuke on death" ability, and if so, how do I counter it? I'm using water, btw.

She has two abilities that affect out of turn (I think). The first is if any of your Himes are doomed. That happens at end of round (sure of this) and you can die even if she's dead as it's a round activity.

The second is her triggered damage (90%) and reset Hime ability that is wonky in occurrence. I'm not positive, but I think I've seen this happen at end of turn also. It also could have triggered if you burst killed after putting her in stun, I think.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
01-21-2019, 11:57 AM
You can also mitigate the doom effect with a barrier. It would then do (100% current HP - barrier) damage.

The trigger attack that deals 90% current HP damage is the first thing she does after she gets stunned. That does mean that on the same turn you beat her into stun with a normal attack or burst, she'll perform that trigger. If someone still had corruption leftover from the normal overdrive, it's possible for that to do enough to kill someone who's left really low on life after the trigger. I've also accidentally gotten one of my hime killed by the self damage part of a zeal effect (from summoning Yule Goat), because I didn't expect my burst to knock her into stun.

Slashley
01-24-2019, 02:14 AM
Just a few days until Crom's Crotch returns, I guess.

You're not going to make me read DMM machine translations, are you?

Cobblemaniac
01-24-2019, 06:22 PM
Just a few days until Crom's Crotch returns, I guess.

You're not going to make me read DMM machine translations, are you?

Mendokusai na...

I'll get something done up while I'm at school...

Edit: Done.

Edit 2: I'm done with the water tower list too. https://pastebin.com/EFZ1pf8u

Will drop in the the water tower thread when it's up. Still WIP though, I haven't double checked the TLs.

Livyatan
01-27-2019, 02:21 AM
Mendokusai na...

I'll get something done up while I'm at school...

Edit: Done.

Edit 2: I'm done with the water tower list too.

Will drop in the the water tower thread when it's up. Still WIP though, I haven't double checked the TLs.

Thanks for those updates, very helpful :)

AutoCrimson
01-27-2019, 04:35 AM
hint (win users + ms office users) - press "start", then type "excel.exe" in command prompt, run it, copy GO missions there, check your roster and copy himes that fit the requirement, save on disk

same for tower

Cobblemaniac
04-01-2019, 01:13 AM
GO cycle 2 has been added to the original main page thread.

Known damage values will be updated in a later time, but for now having the values for Cthugha and Reiki GOs should suffice... for some time.

I'm just lazy really.

Slashley
04-01-2019, 05:14 AM
You're still doing God's work. Much thanks.

Dejnov
04-01-2019, 06:56 AM
You're still doing God's work. Much thanks.

Absolutely agree, 100%. I open your pastebin file every time I do GO.

Keep up the great work.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
04-16-2019, 04:53 AM
any recommended R kamihime to fight dullahan?

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 06:55 AM
Thanks to Cobblemaniac for info on new GO

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 10:12 AM
This week's GO is easier than I expected. I'm not strong enough to stun Cthugha quickly, so I thought her raging OD will wipe me. Her trigger is so easy to abuse though. All I needed to do was save a red ability, cast it during raging OD, and she casts her trigger ability instead of raging OD (still hurts, but hurts a lot less.) Also, casting multiple red abilities in a single turn doesn't seem to make her trigger stronger (unlike Saint Nick and upcoming Barong, where they punish you severely for any active debuffs.)

So cast all red debuffs in one turn, eat the trigger. Save one red ability and cast during raging OD. After stunned, she's not that scary. I might actually have a shot at 20 mission points this time round even though I am not using a water team!

Saeleyna
04-23-2019, 07:31 PM
This week's GO is easier than I expected. I'm not strong enough to stun Cthugha quickly, so I thought her raging OD will wipe me. Her trigger is so easy to abuse though. All I needed to do was save a red ability, cast it during raging OD, and she casts her trigger ability instead of raging OD (still hurts, but hurts a lot less.) Also, casting multiple red abilities in a single turn doesn't seem to make her trigger stronger (unlike Saint Nick and upcoming Barong, where they punish you severely for any active debuffs.)

So cast all red debuffs in one turn, eat the trigger. Save one red ability and cast during raging OD. After stunned, she's not that scary. I might actually have a shot at 20 mission points this time round even though I am not using a water team!

Pretty much. Only mission I foresee being somewhat problematic is everyone surviving due to number of enemies that have attack x number of times as ougi/OD, but considering it's over 7 days should get lucky/not unlucky at least once lol. BTW, for anyone that already ran GO, did raging OD/ougi for 4th stage land debuffs for you? Wondering if it's a super low proc rate, or if I simply got super lucky, cause neither atk or def down landed on anyone. But yea, thanks as well to cobblemaniac! Super useful to have this on hand! 4th stage sucks, 5th stage super easy to abuse it's laughable. GL all!

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 10:50 PM
BTW, for anyone that already ran GO, did raging OD/ougi for 4th stage land debuffs for you?

Atk down landed on some but not all of my himes on 4th stage. Def down did not, but that was probably dumb luck. I was running a light team, if you run water, proc rate might be lower.

Cobblemaniac
04-24-2019, 01:12 AM

GO Barong doesn't punish you for debuffs. She punishes you for using blue skills. Big difference.

Slashley
05-21-2019, 01:48 AM
Icarus has come around. I can apparently just AAB it.

But I will probably need to read up the mechanics for Sieg mission, so cheers for that~

nut
05-21-2019, 03:50 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/530966398415929346/580329915933786132/unknown.png
Rainbow team vs Icarus

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 09:29 PM
Was able to beat it on a non-Siegfried go, but I still think the fact that Icarus can possibly resist the self-burn on her trigger is dumb.

999kirby
05-24-2019, 10:26 PM

Beat Wind GO with my thunder team :cool:

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 07:12 PM
Was able to beat it on a non-Siegfried go, but I still think the fact that Icarus can possibly resist the self-burn on her trigger is dumb.

Got to stage 5 and she actually missed scorched 4 times in a row, 24k worth of damage before damage reduction -.- RIP. Seriously broken.

Slashley
06-04-2019, 03:09 AM
So I just went to AAB GO as usual and found out that I wiped horrendously.
Trigger: If 1 or more girls are paralysed, AoE 16k dmg. Unlimited uses.AHAHAHAH.

Holy shit, that's 100% fucking retarded. I mean, if I manual I'm pretty sure I can just bring debuffs and Full Burst and just one-shot the damn thing, but jesus christ, how are newer players supposed to clear this shit? Behemoth, Gaia and EX Cleanse can buy you time, but if you're weak, then that might not be enough. EVEN if you've landed on two of those two exact SSRs.

Cobblemaniac
06-04-2019, 03:33 AM
So I just went to AAB GO as usual and found out that I wiped horrendously.AHAHAHAH.

Holy shit, that's 100% fucking retarded. I mean, if I manual I'm pretty sure I can just bring debuffs and Full Burst and just one-shot the damn thing, but jesus christ, how are newer players supposed to clear this shit? Behemoth, Gaia and EX Cleanse can buy you time, but if you're weak, then that might not be enough. EVEN if you've landed on two of those two exact SSRs.

Believe Barong hits almost as hard on her blue abi trigger.

Will drop the values soon™

Slashley
06-04-2019, 04:22 AM
Believe Barong hits almost as hard on her blue abi trigger.

Will drop the values soon™You can just NOT use blue abilities, though. That does mean not having access to Sniper Shot and BP for newer players, but still.

Meanwhile here, you will be slammed with Paras every couple of turns.

Cobblemaniac
06-04-2019, 04:33 AM
You can just NOT use blue abilities, though. That does mean not having access to Sniper Shot and BP for newer players, but still.

Meanwhile here, you will be slammed with Paras every couple of turns.

Main counterplay for newbies would probably be the cleanse EX. 4T cd will help tremendously.

Slashley
06-04-2019, 04:48 AM
Main counterplay for newbies would probably be the cleanse EX. 4T cd will help tremendously.Yes, I mentioned that. But it just isn't enough. And it doesn't even help if your Soul gets Paralyzed.

dreamlitz
06-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Yes, I mentioned that. But it just isn't enough. And it doesn't even help if your Soul gets Paralyzed.

Lol, I think I overdid it a little. After Slashley's experience, I went in with Mordred, EX cleanse, brought Behemoth, Barong (if I had Pheonix I would have brought her, too), for Himes I brought Eros and Sol AW. I was so focused on the stages with paralyze that I was caught with my pants down on stage 1 - OD is FIVE random hit. My Tish was at half health during the first OD, and she got hit 4 times, went down on stage 1 x.x I still managed to beat GO without Tish, but took me 19 turns for 5th stage lol.

Also, my experience was as Slashley predicted - EX cleanse and Sol doesn't help if you're unlucky and the hime not on cooldown gets paralyzed. I had behemoth to bail me out when EX cleanse was on CD and Sol was paralyzed, but gosh, if it happened again, would have been instant wipe 'cos behemoth's CD is long.

Eros' affliction block was the life saver, much more so than Sol cleanse. Her CD is long as well though, if Mordred's dizzy didn't proc, I think I would have been wiped, too.

I don't know what you're supposed to do if you don't have behemoth and someone like Eros other than wish RNG will be kind to you. I supposed everyone has SR Amon, but eh, if you don't main fire, that's gonna put a dent in your dmg numbers, which means more chances for paralyze to proc...

AutoCrimson
06-04-2019, 08:07 AM
I don't know what you're supposed to do if you don't have behemoth and someone like Eros other than wish RNG will be kind to you.

i believe, anyone who mains wind with decent team will melt this GO

nut
06-04-2019, 10:41 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463494362257424385/585391723031560192/unknown.png
Manage to aabed Sandalphon with mission team :squint:
Will do another rainbow team run tomorrow.

dreamlitz
06-04-2019, 11:26 AM
Just noticed, is that THREE copies of Tiamat I see? How/why do you have so many?

I want to see 999kirby (or anyone else) do it with a water team. That would show how far behind my grid is, lol (and why I need more ori >.>)

Slashley
06-04-2019, 02:22 PM
i believe, anyone who mains wind with decent team will melt this GODecent Grid*
Yes, veterans will just blow it up. But veterans don't even need the Ori. Newer players, on the other hand, need to Ori in order to get into the veteran status. Which is why I find design like this utter disgusting.
Just noticed, is that THREE copies of Tiamat I see? How/why do you have so many?1 from Event rewards, 1 from RNG Tickets during the Event (many people farmed Tiamat like mad for an extra copy), 1 copy from Eidolon Orb Store.

AutoCrimson
06-05-2019, 02:46 PM
1 from Event rewards, 1 from RNG Tickets during the Event (many people farmed Tiamat like mad for an extra copy), 1 copy from Eidolon Orb Store
let me correct this a bit - 1 from Event, 1 from tix saved in *income* box, 1 from EO shop

the reason - Tia stats are as terrific as her Boobs size

nut
06-06-2019, 01:40 AM
Sandalphon rainbow run :cool:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/473559110084722719/586094981303762945/unknown.png?width=725&height=414

Yeah, I got 2 from event reward and ticket, then buy one with eido orb since at that time I don't have much stat sticks, but now think of it, buying 3rd Tiamat with orb maybe a waste.

dreamlitz
06-07-2019, 09:13 AM
For us mere mortals that are still struggling with this week's GO, I found a tactic that seems to work and that I think most people can put together.

What you need: BP, team affliction block, 50% atk down (if you can't hit that, you need extra hp, barrier and/or def up - we will be tanking one Sandalphon trigger), heal (Dian Cecht not necessary, just need to heal up Sandalphon's regular attacks)
Optional: Behemoth as sub eidolon, orb eat.
Don't bother: cleanse, dmg cut (unless the dmg cut lasts more than 1T) - reason is that the probability of your cleanser/dmg-cutter being paralyzed is too high for them to work reliably.

Note that for BP, you'll need something with a low enough CD that you can basically keep up continuously. So someone like Forseti's 12 CD BP is not going to cut it. For most of us then, that means going with Mordred as soul.

Everyone has SR Amon for affliction block, so that's a last resort if you don't have anyone else. You need the affliction block to be 8T CD or less though, so SR Amon needs to be lvl 65+. Otherwise, you need behemoth and/or orb eat and/or get lucky with dizzy proc if you're using Mordred. For reference, the team I brought was Mordred, Tish, Michael, Eros, Sol. You don't need those specific himes, just a set that covers the list above.

Battle plan is relatively simple:

Stages 1-3, just dun let himes with the skills mentioned above die. Save the full potions if possible for the last stage.
Stage 4, same, but make sure you end the stage with affliction block already up for the whole team, the affliction block CD is no longer than 4T, and have FB ready

Stage 4 boss doesn't give any debuffs, so as long as you don't kill it too quickly, having affliction block up and nearly off CD shouldn't be a big problem

Stage 5, get BP up before the first OD, and try to push Sandalphon into rage before OD if possible

The reason is that her normal OD is 2 random hits paralysis, that means there's a chance that she'll hit the same hime twice, get through the block and paralyze your hime, then trigger next turn (happened to me the first day I tried this GO)
Her raging OD on the other hand is AoE and will only proc paralysis at most once on any hime, which will be taken care of by the affliction block

She will AoE paralyze every 3T while raging, which will be dealt with as follows:

1st OD, affliction block - recast immediately after 1st OD
2nd OD, affliction block
3rd OD, exposed - make sure all ATK down, barrier, def up skills are up
After 3rd OD - use one or both big potions if needed and eat the trigger (should be ~7k-ish if you have 50% atk down; count on your healer being paralyzed, which is why I suggested saving big potions)
4th OD, recast affliction block (it should be JUST off CD)
5th OD - hopefully you have stunned her by then - this is turn 16 (if you need more turns, you need some of the optional items mentioned above - behemoth's cleanse will buy you another 3 turns, orb eat buys you however frequently you can get it off)

Hoping this will help someone next week with all 7 members surviving. Feedback welcome, and good luck!

Sleeper
06-18-2019, 03:11 AM
hello I wanted to say thank you for the guides. they are very helpful

999kirby
06-20-2019, 12:06 AM
Just noticed, is that THREE copies of Tiamat I see? How/why do you have so many?

I want to see 999kirby (or anyone else) do it with a water team. That would show how far behind my grid is, lol (and why I need more ori >.>)

Just saw this post. Okay XD

Slashley
07-03-2019, 04:30 AM
So, due to the servers being utter horsecock yesterday, I just took my entry reward and got out.

So today I manualed the thing and...
... what the FUCK are you supposed to do against Jack?!?! That was some grade fucking-A complete fucking bullshit.

Everyone is -50% damage dealt every single turn, and at the same time Jack is robbing Burst gauge so you can't even reach Burst. So you do basically zero damage.
Meanwhile, everyone is taking 5k+ damage every single turn from the DoTs.
And then she Rages and starts dealing 6k+ AoE damage every single turn from her Overdrive.

?!?!?!?
Did I just get unlucky as fuck and she simply got absolutely perfect RNG to keep everyone with full debuffs or something? Because jesus fucking christ. I don't remember the last time I lost when manualing, but that was just complete fucking horsecock bullshit.

AutoCrimson
07-03-2019, 05:15 AM
you always can just aab this shit with normal party, instead of trying to reach shitty 20 points

Cobblemaniac
07-03-2019, 09:53 AM
So, due to the servers being utter horsecock yesterday, I just took my entry reward and got out.

... what the FUCK are you supposed to do against Jack?!?! That was some grade fucking-A complete fucking bullshit.

Everyone is -50% damage dealt every single turn, and at the same time Jack is robbing Burst gauge so you can't even reach Burst. So you do basically zero damage.
And then she Rages and starts dealing 6k+ AoE damage every single turn from her Overdrive.

?!?!?!?
Did I just get unlucky as fuck and she simply got absolutely perfect RNG to keep everyone with full debuffs or something? Because jesus fucking christ. I don't remember the last time I lost when manualing, but that was just complete fucking horsecock bullshit.

Wanpan.

10 characters.

Dejnov
07-03-2019, 11:28 AM

?!?!?!?

tl;dr- Try turtling up

I have a pretty decent Light team and I feel your pain. She is dangerous in a random way and she absolutely punishes burst generator teams. I believe the correct approach for her is to actually go defensive and don't push her into Rage quickly. A burst team is at a disadvantage against her as she fucks with burst generation and you give up tons of defense for that ability to stun someone quickly (which is also pretty hard with her; I can easily stun punish AQ5 bosses, but yesterday I couldn't push her into stun after a full burst). It may be also that I couldn't time PF, Kaiserup and Michael's two skills all at the same time (because of her burst fucking), but I can't remember how she maintained rage, only that she did.

Since she punishes offensive/burst teams, I believe the appropriate souls for her are either Andromeda or Joan. I've found actually healing, as opposed, to damage cuts is so much more useful against her, but Joan does have the ability to up your defense by 60% so I believe it's a push between those two souls. Get ready to toggle healing between Joan/Andromeda and Sol and use large potions as needed to keep your team alive. Also bring all Eidos/Himes that have Dark Attack down, Light defense up, and/or Raw hit points (like Michael, Sati, or Tsukuyomi) plus Kaiser and/or Barong, Abou, Heca or Yulegoat (Nandi's fine as non-main also). If you activate Dark damage cuts as they're ready (because she's random you have to) you'll find yourself occasionally not eating 5k in one turn (maybe 3k or 2k) which means you can wait for healing to cycle back.

I thought she cleanses herself on a regular basis, but I didn't see that today. Debuffs on her tend to stay (or maybe she needs a specific ability to go of to cleanse) so Light resist down is great as are most defense and attack down.

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Wanpan.That might be possible for strong Light teams, but since Light teams are not not possible for me....
It'll take like three months before I'll have built a proper Light Grid from scratch.
--
Since she punishes offensive/burst teams, I believe the appropriate souls for her are either Andromeda or Joan.--I don't see how Andromeda can help when you're taking 5k damage on everyone on every turn.

I also don't see how you can turtle it up and take it slow - you either Full Burst on turn1, or you risk never bursting at all. I mean, I guess you MIGHT not be stopped, but.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 02:46 PM
That might be possible for strong Light teams, but since Light teams are not not possible for me....
It'll take like three months before I'll have built a proper Light Grid from scratch.I don't see how Andromeda can help when you're taking 5k damage on everyone on every turn.

I also don't see how you can turtle it up and take it slow - you either Full Burst on turn1, or you risk never bursting at all. I mean, I guess you MIGHT not be stopped, but.

Who said you have to use light. Run your strongest element and wanpan it. If you are too weak, you still have the option to use Fire and do easy 2mio burst with Uriel.

Dejnov
07-03-2019, 02:48 PM
That might be possible for strong Light teams, but since Light teams are not not possible for me....
It'll take like three months before I'll have built a proper Light Grid from scratch.I don't see how Andromeda can help when you're taking 5k damage on everyone on every turn.

Try Joan... by the time you see her your 60% DEF will be up and you'll only take 3K every bad burst AND you still have the damage cut ability to work with. You'll need strong secondary healing to keep yourself going and a little luck (she doesn't do that crazy attack every round) and save every healing potion for her...

Bursting the first turn (or second) was what killed me the first time with her... You push her into rage and then can't push her out... You got to kill her without the standard tactic of saving full burst to force cycle change. She will kill your chances of a full burst guaranteed. This comes to normal attacks and ability damage. That and also rage (not stun sorry) punishers can help also.

She definitely takes a different team than the standard builds we're used to... she's actually kind of fun that way!!

Dejnov.

P.S. Cursed Canting Chains... that is what helped me when I did my Andromeda run. That reduces the damage by 20% and can stack with Hime defense up skills (4k damage), that and sub in the Kaiser Dragoon or Ray Dragoons for Dark resist or Raiko, Amaru also. Also look for heavy healers like Dian Cecht that can create potions and store them up for that battle.

dreamlitz
07-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Ironically, this was the first GO I successfully AAB... I was out of town, so I didn't get a chance to manual it until just now. I made a few observations that I think will be helpful to those struggling:

The trigger has higher priority than raging OD, so as long as you deal enough dmg every turn to get to the next trigger threshold, that pumpkin bomb won't go off
When I have VoF up on my light team, most of the debuffs don't land (I also use Barong as my main eidolon though)
However, burst reduction seems to still land (or maybe I was just unlucky), so don't count on bursting after the first FB even if you stack resistances

A few tactical suggestions based on those observations (FYI my non-light teams absolutely suck, so I haven't tested these with non-light):

Use spike dmg build, not fast build - bring the team that gives you the highest burst number, not your fastest team; the fire suggestion from unregistered is not a bad one
If that's not an option, bring buffs and debuffs with long duration instead of short CD
If you don't have those either, bring as much heal, def up, barrier, dmg cut and resistances as possible and time your abilities so that you eat OD when your kaisers/def up/barrier/whatever are up, then push Jack to trigger when defenses are down (if you have DATA buffs, hold them and stack them when you're pushing for the next trigger)
Bring BP and orb eat, so you make sure the OD occurs at the same time as the trigger to make her skip the OD completely - you still need decent dmg to pull it off

I've found actually healing, as opposed, to damage cuts is so much more useful against her

Get ready to toggle healing between Joan/Andromeda and Sol and use large potions as needed to keep your team alive.

That is my experience, too. I actually forgot I had potions, wouldn't have lost my SR if I used it, but only needed 5 himes alive, so, didn't matter.

If you activate Dark damage cuts as they're ready (because she's random you have to) you'll find yourself occasionally not eating 5k in one turn (maybe 3k or 2k) which means you can wait for healing to cycle back.

I don't think it's random, the triggers are dependent on hp (BIG thank you to Cobblemaniac for this btw): First action during start of battle, and below 90%, 70%, 50%, 30% and 15% HP. If Jack didn't hit one of those thresholds, she'll unleash the OD, at least that's what I observed, unless I just got really lucky?

The way I would put it is, 'cos you can't FB, you have to take it slow. So, the question is whether you take it slow with turtle strategy or some other non-burst offensive strategy.

Bursting the first turn (or second) was what killed me the first time with her... You push her into rage and then can't push her out... You got to kill her without the standard tactic of saving full burst to force cycle change.

Doesn't Jack cleanse your buffs during normal OD? I actually think that's worst than the random effects. Unless you manage your dmg very well, such that she skips her OD 'cos of the trigger. I actually did FB on T1 and pushed Jack into rage on T2 on my non-AAB run, so I didn't see the normal OD to confirm (for reference, my team was Andromeda (Ex VoF - should have done Ambush instead) Tish, Mike AW, Sol AW, Sati (SR), subs were Attar (SR) and Luchtaine (R)) Also, getting a regular burst, even if not FB is not that easy unless you have a lot of DATA buffs and ideally have someone like Mike that just gives BG. I agree that not saving for FB is a good idea though, it's risky to wait if someone can burst.

I will try to experiment more tmr and report back if I noticed anything interesting. If someone has an idea that they are dying to test, let me know (I'm done with all the missions except beat battle X 3 times and participate Y times, so I can afford to take more risks.)

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Did it twice without too much headache.

Team 1: Shingen, Baal(U), Tyr, Raiko, Dian. Saved all potions. 6 single + 2 team. Burst damage/abilities up to rage bar. Use Tyr's abilities to hit 2M putting her into stun, finish her off.

Team 2: Andromeda, Mammon, Tyr, Raiko, Dian. Saved all potions 8 single + 2 team. Using Andromedas Thunder Staff Planet Star + Pure Garden to increase healing.

Use support Kirin for resistance to afflictions, for 2 turns 3/5 of my girls avoided debuffs.
Dian creating 4-6 extra potions before facing Jack is super nice.

Team 2 took several 4-6k AoEs to the face compared to only 1 time of Team 1. Luck, RNG, Damage trigger? I dunno

Either way its a race to the finish, even with the massive healing/cleansing of team 2 I would of eventually died.
Never waited for full burst, just did it when anyone had it up.

Cobblemaniac
07-03-2019, 11:52 PM
It'll take like three months before I'll have built a proper Light Grid from scratch.

6.5m HP is perfectly manageable with an off ele team I would say. For vets anyway.

Granted, there is near zero counterplay to not being able to wanpan Jack, that’s the reality. If you’re a newbie tough luck.

Kitty
07-04-2019, 12:08 AM
ye I aabed it w/o losing anyone first try.

Slashley
07-04-2019, 12:18 AM
Who said you have to use light. Run your strongest element and wanpan it. If you are too weak, you still have the option to use Fire and do easy 2mio burst with Uriel.I did run my strongest team - Thunder. But I didn't even get half of her HP off with the Full Burst. Andro not being able to use PF doesn't help.

Uriel is a pretty good idea, though. It... still requires you to hit for ~584k for the rest of the characters, but that's not so rough.
Try Joan... by the time you see her your 60% DEF will be up and you'll only take 3K every bad burst AND you still have the damage cut ability to work with. --
P.S. Cursed Canting Chains... that is what helped me when I did my Andromeda run. That reduces the damage by 20% and can stack with Hime defense up skills (4k damage), --I don't understand what you're getting at. When you're taking 5k damage EVERY TURN from DoTs, Def ups don't matter one bit. It's not the Rage that killed me, it's the fact that I was doing zero damage due to the debuffs and no burst, while the DoTs simply ate me alive (30% per fucking turn with probably no cap, fuck off). The Overdrive spam simply finished something that was already over.

When I have VoF up on my light team, most of the debuffs don't land (I also use Barong as my main eidolon though)

--
Use support Kirin for resistance to afflictions, for 2 turns 3/5 of my girls avoided debuffs.Debuff resistance is a giant matter of luck. Especially if you're forced off-element, it's just not a thing.
Kirin didn't let me resist one single thing at least.

Also, Burst bar reduction isn't a debuff, so you can't resist it.
6.5m HP is perfectly manageable with an off ele team I would say. For vets anyway.867k average needed for off-element one-shot... ... I'm not really sure I agree with you. With PF, it might be so, but Andromeda can't use that.

Gludateton
07-04-2019, 01:02 AM
Uriel is a pretty good idea, though. It... still requires you to hit for ~584k for the rest of the characters, but that's not so rough.
You don't necessarily have to kill it with FB only (abilities are there too). Also, if she'll be left with like ~500k you'll probably finish her anyway.

867k average needed for off-element one-shot... ... I'm not really sure I agree with you. With PF, it might be so, but Andromeda can't use that.
You have Tit, so Wind Andromeda can. With Sytry you can do the same turn you used PF even. Wind's number of exceed weapons should help here too, and while wind weapon grid is... not great for most people, you should have it perfectly enhanced as it's Thunder Tower now.

999kirby
07-04-2019, 06:12 AM
I clear with my dark team.

Cobblemaniac
07-04-2019, 07:56 AM
When all else fails, phantom element Thor

Slashley
07-04-2019, 10:25 AM
I gave up doing all the quests in a single day and swapped Andro for good ol' Herc. Turns out my Thunder SSRs slam about 1m damage each when try-harding for maximum damage (with -40% Def, so ~1.16m if def capped). One-pan very successful.
You have Tit, so Wind Andromeda can. With Sytry you can do the same turn you used PF even. Wind's number of exceed weapons should help here too, and while wind weapon grid is... not great for most people, you should have it perfectly enhanced as it's Thunder Tower now.Good point. I didn't even consider Wind outside of Shingen. I should farm Ult Wind more, it's my least farmed Ult.

And yeah, 440% Exceed+PF should hit quite a high number as well.
When all else fails, phantom element ThorFRONT-ROW FODLA
VoF/ASTRAEA
10% AFFLICTION THOR Phantom Elemental Lord Thor needs no freakin' Tiaras!
When it works, 100% guaranteed 100% clear every time.

Slashley
07-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Fucking hell, finally got Andromeda done.

Wind Andromeda failed spectacularly. Simple reason: fourth boss slammed me with Berserk right before dying, so turn1 Jack couldn't be burst, and guess what happened? Oh yeah, -30 Burst -50% Atk debuff. And it was over just like that.

I think I had a day in between where I didn't have time to try due to work.

Today, went in with Fire. Plan was to control fourth boss better with Ares' nuke, and it worked like a charm. Got hit by the Rage Overdrive, a fully Charmed team couldn't attack the boss even once during the duration (15/15 Charm procs, can I have that kind of Charm too please?). But Ares' nuke got the boss to Stun, so losing three turns meant absolutely nothing since the boss apparently couldn't even spam the DoT or Blind Triggers during. And then finally against the boss it was Uriel with 2.1m and the rest of the team 500-600k, barely oneshot the boss. Might've had a problem with even a single debuff being resisted, though.

Thank heavens I didn't need to gamble it all upon Phantom Elemental Lord Thor on the last day.

But seriously, fuck fucking Jack Lantern GO. Complete fucking horsecock bullshit. So far, bullshit GO stuff in order:
1. Jack Lantern, turn1 kill or a complete RNG clownfiesta on whether or not the boss will allow you to kill it. If you get hit by -30 Burst and -50% Atk debuff just right, you are NOT killing the damn thing.
2. Crom's Crotch. The Rage Trigger is, honestly, complete BS. You either need specific Hime to shield you from it (such as Poseidon), or you need to be strong enough to kill her without her Raging. That's not good design at all.
3. Siegfried GO missions. These might not be so bad anymore now that Energy System is out, but seriously, pre-ES Siegfried was a giant middle finger.

Dejnov
07-07-2019, 03:39 PM
But seriously, fuck fucking Jack Lantern GO. Complete fucking horsecock bullshit. So far, bullshit GO stuff in order:
1. Jack Lantern, turn1 kill or a complete RNG clownfiesta on whether or not the boss will allow you to kill it. If you get hit by -30 Burst and -50% Atk debuff just right, you are NOT killing the damn thing.
2. Crom's Crotch. The Rage Trigger is, honestly, complete BS. You either need specific Hime to shield you from it (such as Poseidon), or you need to be strong enough to kill her without her Raging. That's not good design at all.
3. Siegfried GO missions. These might not be so bad anymore now that Energy System is out, but seriously, pre-ES Siegfried was a giant middle finger.

Sandalphon off-element pretty tough for me. That 16k AOE is no joke (except for wind and Gaia Awakened)...

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Sandalphon off-element pretty tough for me. That 16k AOE is no joke (except for wind and Gaia Awakened)...Yeah, that was pretty rough too. However, there was counterplays: Debuff prevention or even a single Cleanse could keep you from never being hit by that. If you can bring EX Cleanse and even one Hime with one of those, you probably could handle it.

dreamlitz
07-07-2019, 07:30 PM
Thank heavens I didn't need to gamble it all upon Phantom Elemental Lord Thor on the last day.

For my education, how exactly does this work?

Slashley
07-08-2019, 01:34 AM
For my education, how exactly does this work?It's basically this:
FRONT-ROW FODLA
VoF/ASTRAEA
10% AFFLICTION THOR Phantom Elemental Lord Thor needs no freakin' Tiaras!
When it works, 100% guaranteed 100% clear every time.The point is, you slam any boss with Paralyze, and if it goes through, you basically just outright win. You get ~5 free turns, 6 if the server isn't lagging any. That's basically enough to slaughter anything and everything.

Jack can't fuck you over if Jack can't take a turn. Of course, if Paralyze misses (and the hitrate is obviously horrendous), then you're just fucked.

VeryVoodoo
07-08-2019, 10:02 PM
I mean I'm clearing it 100% of the time on AAB. At this point, almost all repeating solo content is just AAB content.

So if you're struggling on clearing it manually somehow, I don't know what to say. :rofl:

Slashley
07-09-2019, 02:01 AM
I mean I'm clearing it 100% of the time on AAB. At this point, almost all repeating solo content is just AAB content.

So if you're struggling on clearing it manually somehow, I don't know what to say. :rofl:Sure.

Please post a video where turn1 Jack slams you with -50% Atk and keeps you from Bursting for the rest of the fight, and you still win.

VeryVoodoo
07-09-2019, 02:15 AM
Sure.

Please post a video where turn1 Jack slams you with -50% Atk and keeps you from Bursting for the rest of the fight, and you still win.

Maybe you're just bad regardless of being a 2 years vet? Sometimes you just have to accept that fact and just git gud I guess. :kiss:

Slashley
07-09-2019, 03:29 AM

Maybe you're just bad regardless of being a 2 years vet? Sometimes you just have to accept that fact and just git gud I guess. :kiss:Not a video, and you don't even have Atk Down up.

The thing is, Jack is a completely different fight depending on just outright RNG. It can be easy, but it can also be outright impossible.

Unregistered
07-09-2019, 06:18 AM
Sure.

Does it still count if I burst on first turn and then get ATK debuff?

VeryVoodoo
07-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Not a video, and you don't even have Atk Down up.

Sure I can give you a video but what's in it for me? There's gotta be a bit of give & take, not just take, take, right?

How about this, let's make it a bet for $100. I post a video showing a full AAB clear and you paypal me $100. That way I get something out of it for wasting my time on this for you, and you get your video. Hell, I'll even make it more interesting for you - if you take this bet and I'm unable to post a video of an AAB clear for whatever reason, then I'll paypal you $200 instead. That's a 1:2 rewards split in your favor. It's a win-win for you no matter how you look at it. If it's posted, you get a valuable custom video from yours truly for a small price; if it's not, you win $200!

As for what the boss does, I have no control over that. All I know is after completing all the missions last week other than the "clear x number of times" ones on the first day manually, I just aab'ed the next 4 runs for those "clear x" missions and it cleared fully every time. That screenie was from one of those AAB runs that I just happened to post in discord, so it was available to show. So all I'll do is start recording, hit AAB & start fight, and then end recording at the end of fight. What the mobs do is up to them as I don't control what the game does; in fact, I won't be controlling anything since it's AAB. What do you say, will you take up the bet bud?

dreamlitz
07-09-2019, 07:59 AM
To be fair, if you can't burst on T1 due to charm from stage 4 boss AND you don't have a light team like Slashley, this is a pretty difficult fight if the RNG is bad, and there is plenty of time for the RNG to get bad if you can't finish the fight quickly.

Unregistered
07-09-2019, 08:58 AM
To be fair, if you can't burst on T1 due to charm from stage 4 boss AND you don't have a light team like Slashley, this is a pretty difficult fight if the RNG is bad, and there is plenty of time for the RNG to get bad if you can't finish the fight quickly.

Sorry, those are just excuses.
First of all you dont have to use light, just use your best element.
And tbh a veteran like Slashley should just wanpan it with his main element. Boss only has 6mio HP, his main element should be able to wanpan it. Even w/o full debuffs and PF.
If he can't wanpan those lame 6mio HP... yea you are too weak.

GLHF

Can't cure stubbornness.

Viriilink
07-09-2019, 01:02 PM
I'd say it is hard, but I was still able to complete it 2/3 times with my abandoned light team. My light weapon grid is about as strong, or shit as Slashley's if he SLed the bow and axe to 20 from his Iwanaga's vid. My light roster is definitely worse.

Sorry, those are just excuses.
First of all you dont have to use light, just use your best element.
And tbh a veteran like Slashley should just wanpan it with his main element. Boss only has 6mio HP, his main element should be able to wanpan it. Even w/o full debuffs and PF.

Yep, this is what I had to do for my survivor mission. I also completed a Solomon attempt with only 20% DEF debuff.

Slashley
07-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Sure I can give you a video but what's in it for me? There's gotta be a bit of give & take, not just take, take, right?

How about this, let's make it a bet for $100. I post a video showing a full AAB clear and you paypal me $100. That way I get something out of it for wasting my time on this for you, and you get your video. Hell, I'll even make it more interesting for you - if you take this bet and I'm unable to post a video of an AAB clear for whatever reason, then I'll paypal you $200 instead. That's a 1:2 rewards split in your favor. It's a win-win for you no matter how you look at it. If it's posted, you get a valuable custom video from yours truly for a small price; if it's not, you win $200! --I will pay you as much as your time is worth.
Which is about 0.0001 cents.
--
And tbh a veteran like Slashley should just wanpan it with his main element. Boss only has 6mio HP, his main element should be able to wanpan it. Even w/o full debuffs and PF. --With no debuffs and PF I think my Thunder slammed for less than 3m on the boss. I'd love to see a video of anyone one-punching the thing without either and off-element. Oh, and no Uriel, since that's a too easy 2m. I have a feeling I'm leaving the door open for other similar-but-lower-powerlevel Hime, but that's fine.

Another thing of note is that wave4 can prevent you from taking your turn1, since it can leave you with Berserk or Charm. And how it can use Blind on your team so if you wanted to take any shortcuts in prior waves, well, fuck your burst generation.

Unregistered
07-09-2019, 02:09 PM
I will pay you as much as your time is worth.
Which is about 0.0001 cents.With no debuffs and PF I think my Thunder slammed for less than 3m on the boss. I'd love to see a video of anyone one-punching the thing without either and off-element. Oh, and no Uriel, since that's a too easy 2m. I have a feeling I'm leaving the door open for other similar-but-lower-powerlevel Hime, but that's fine.

And what are you going to say to people who wanpan F15 Boss already?
Or a thunder Lord who use Thunder Aphrodite?
They don't count because hundo and whale grid?

Boss wave 4... yea yea yea. Use Solomon to nuke her down and be done.
Since its the mission this time anyway.

Slashley
07-09-2019, 03:00 PM
And what are you going to say to people who wanpan F15 Boss already?
Or a thunder Lord who use Thunder Aphrodite?--Oh yeah, I did forget about Thunder Aphro. Oh well.
Even if I had Kirin and Thunder Aphro, I'd be full bursting for... ~5m damage wihout PF and debuffs? Still not a wanpan. Again, would love to see a video of somebody doing that.

And yes, whales can do entirely different things. Their very laws of physics are entirely different compared to the rest of us. I don't think saying "Oh, but if you have spent 200k+ dollars into this game, you can actually do X" has any value.

nut
07-11-2019, 10:16 AM
So...here is my 0.0001 cents worth video pay me in cash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqptr8jJOPE
The burst damage added up is 7m, also no thunder Aphrodite :sweat:, no whale grid (I'm a f2p player, not even mtix)

Slashley
07-11-2019, 01:48 PM
So...here is my 0.0001 cents worth video pay me in cash--I mean, I GUESS it still counts as no PF when you stack enough Aether stacks...

nut
07-11-2019, 04:17 PM
I mean, I GUESS it still counts as no PF when you stack enough Aether stacks...

So you want no Aether now too :rofl: anyone else?
Even without 300% burst damage up from Aether, with my burst damage up from exceed is 120% (unless you want no exceed weapon too since it can be as much as a PF hmm) my burst damage should be around 33% less or around 4.7 m then it's still easy to kill her first turn with this week Solomon's nuke.
If we go back to this guy point

Even w/o full debuffs and PF.
without FULL debuffs doesn't mean no debuff at all, so with just 1 20% def debuff stick, my burst damage should be around 5.8m, Even with last week Andromeda, it's also easy to kill her first turn with the nuke from kami.

Slashley
07-12-2019, 03:18 AM
Even without 300% burst damage up from Aether, with my burst damage up from exceed is 120% (unless you want no exceed weapon too since it can be as much as a PF hmm) my burst damage should be around 33% less or around 4.7 m then it's still easy to kill her --Are you saying that 33% is no big deal?
Mind you, a P2W Eidolon is about 25% more damage (which you were running two of). If 33% doesn't really matter, why use those?

Another perspective:
If you have 140% Assault (about what I have on my Grids, at 100% HP), you'll need to to reach 186% for a 33% increase in damage. Considering how FLBs are 5% more Assault, that'd require NINE more FLBs into that Grid. Which just isn't physically possible, since you're not realistically reaching 140% Assault without any FLBs from your Grid.

The whole point was, it's not just so casually easy to one-shot Jack. You, for example, are running your own Hraes and a gimmick Hime (Aether) and still barely managed it. Sure, debuffs would've made it noticeably easier. But not everyone is going to have their 100% Eidolon (unless they rerolled into one) or even a gimmick Hime (Aether, Uriel, Tyr I guess, the list goes on).

Gludateton
07-12-2019, 03:28 AM
Is that Jack GO farce really still going on ?

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Is that Jack GO farce really still going on ?

Some people just need a good rant to vent steam... it's all good!!

Dejnov.

Laventale
07-17-2019, 10:47 PM
So...here is my 0.0001 cents worth video pay me in cash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqptr8jJOPE
The burst damage added up is 7m, also no thunder Aphrodite :sweat:, no whale grid (I'm a f2p player, not even mtix)

>no audio
No money for you. Also Jack o' Lantern is fucking stacked, Jesus.

Laventale
07-31-2019, 09:45 AM
This thread hasn't been updated since April. If no one updates it, then it serves no purpose as a sticky.

AutoCrimson
07-31-2019, 09:48 AM
This thread hasn't been updated since April. If no one updates it, then it serves no purpose as a sticky.

u so no like sticky things?

dreamlitz
07-31-2019, 09:55 AM

Nooo! Please don't un-sticky this thread! I check this thread for every GO cycle change. They're just repeating all the GO at the moment, so no updates are necessary. It is helpful as it is, saves me from trying to understand google translate of JP wiki.

Dejnov
07-31-2019, 10:02 AM
Nooo! Please don't un-sticky this thread! I check this thread for every GO cycle change. They're just repeating all the GO at the moment, so no updates are necessary. It is helpful as it is, saves me from trying to understand google translate of JP wiki.

100% same here. I look at Cobble's first page all the bloody time! The rest of this email train is just people shooting shit.

Unless we have a dashboard for really useful info; threads like this (and possibly Rag, AQ threads but we don't have that) should stay stickied.

Dejnov.

Laventale
07-31-2019, 10:04 AM

Updates are necessary. The current GO cycle isn't Dullahan, and the thread was kept updated with each stage mobs and shit. Also, it's not like the thread is gonna disappear, it just won't stay at the top of the forum.

https://i.imgur.com/8szZI1j.png

Slashley
07-31-2019, 10:11 AM
This thread hasn't been updated since April. If no one updates it, then it serves no purpose as a sticky.Because GO is an always-on "Event" and this part here is VERY important, especially to newer players:
--
Information for GO cycles below:

GO cycle 1 (Crom to Dullahan):
https://pastebin.com/QUkZsTnB

GO cycle 2 (Cthugha to Jack o Lantern):
https://pastebin.com/gNPdDAguNotice that Jan 2020 should see the return of Crom's Crotch cycle again.

Dejnov
07-31-2019, 10:13 AM
Updates are necessary. The current GO cycle isn't Dullahan, and the thread was kept updated with each stage mobs and shit. Also, it's not like the thread is gonna disappear, it just won't stay at the top of the forum.

https://i.imgur.com/8szZI1j.png

Correct, but it's Cycle 2. You just go to that link and that gives all the info needed for Reiki this (and next) week.

Dejnov

Because GO is an always-on "Event" and this part here is VERY important, especially to newer players:Notice that Jan 2020 should see the return of Crom's Crotch cycle again.

I actually have a co-worker (really nice guy) who is named Todd Johnson. We all call him Todd's Johnson...

Dejnov.

Laventale
07-31-2019, 10:17 AM
Don't double post, thank.

dreamlitz
08-05-2019, 02:57 PM
There doesn't seem to be much resources for GO targeted towards players that are still building their teams (45k power-ish), so I intend to make a new video series:

GO for those who can't wanpan (https://youtu.be/TZHqdMVs1xE)

If you're a vet that's just been AAB-ing GO, just ignore this post please unless you actually want to be helpful to newbies (telling ppl to wanpan and AAB-ing GO with elemental disadvantage is fun and all but is NOT helpful to newbies.)

I will do my best to post GO clears within the following parameters:

Use teams with power level around 45k
Use only f2p weapons and eidolons (I will use 100%+ support eidos though - just reroll your friend list until you get one if you don't have 100% friends)
Use the soul required for mission
No elemental advantage
Avoid using SSR himes to the extent that I can

The motivation is to give ppl ideas on how to clear GO with an underpowered team and move people from getting 1 ori every 2 weeks to 2-3 ori every 2 weeks (you have to be able to clear the final stage at least once to get to 10 mission points.)

Note that these videos will most likely feature the following:

Light or wind teams - since those are the ones I have readily available
Highly defensive teams
Long and boring (price you must pay if you try to clear with weak teams)

I will post a brief description of the (intended) strategy and the time when the last wave starts in the video description so you don't have to watch the whole thing

Lots of stupid mistakes you can point to and laugh at (I normally use all SSR light teams, so I will be using himes I am unfamiliar with in these videos)

These videos will most likely NOT feature the following:

All himes survive
15 turn clear

Disclaimer:

I cannot guarantee that I can post clears for every GO within the aforementioned parameters - I only know that every single GO in the current cycle can be cleared with a light team using SSRs with less than 50k power, no personal fluffy no phantom grid no exceed weapons, 'cos that's what I used and gotten 20 mission points for every single GO last time round
I cannot guarantee that I will be able to post clears in a timely manner or even for every single GO - it all depends on how much spare time I have, which is not that much - whatever time I spend on this will be coming out of time doing rag raids btw
Please don't complain to me about how it's impossible to get to 45k power - if you can't get there, that probably means you don't even have a full disaster SR grid with a few MLB event SSR weapons and eidolons. It MIGHT be possible to clear with even less firepower, but honestly it'll probably take me too much time to plan and I don't have infinite spare time unfortunately. Aim for clearing first 3 waves so you still get 1 ori every 2 weeks if you can't get that level of firepower.
Please don't complain to me about how you don't have the specific himes I used and therefore the video is completely useless to you - for my first video, I am using 3 SR and 3 R, if you can't put together a team that is better than that, you NEED to reroll, there's not much I can do if you have literally nothing to work with; this is meant to give you ideas - go study the himes you have and usually you can find a combo that works (good practice for tower if nothing else)
Please don't tell me about how stupid it is to use defensive teams unless you can post a video of you clearing GO with a 45k power glass cannon team with little or no SSR. My personal experience is that endurance teams have the highest success rate for weaker players in most single-player content - the main downside is that it takes a lot longer to clear content. It's not like there're unique solutions to GO, so you are welcome to try different strategies, my intention is only to show what CAN work.
Please don't tell me to wanpan or AAB GO unless you can post a video of you wanpan or AAB-ing GO with a 45k power team; for the record, I have been AAB-ing GO after I'm done with all missions on day 1 this time round, so it's not like I can't do it. I am making these videos for people that are still building their teams and trying to limit myself to tools that most ppl will have access to.
Please don't complain to me about how long and boring the videos are. Just read the description and skip around or skip the video altogether if you just want ideas. I do the videos mainly as proof that it can be done so ppl dun bite my head off every time I propose an idea that they think is unworkable and stupid and/or insist that it can only be done with a certain skill that they do not have. E.g. I've seen some ppl say that Reiki can't be done off-element without good dmg cut and therefore Andromeda clear is impossible 'cos they dun have a dmg cut hime - simply not true.
Btw, I do a lot of things in Kamihime that a lot of people consider very stupid. All I can say is that it works. If you can do things better/faster within the same limitations, feel free to call me whatever names you want. If you're doing it with your MLB 100%+ eido and full FLB grid and multiple MLB kaisers, just remember that most of us dun have the good fortune of having that (yet) and we're just trying to get by with what we have.

Now, with all that out of the way, my first video is up: Reiki clear with a 45k power wind team using Andromeda (as required by mission), 3 SR and 3 R, no gacha weapons and no gacha eidolons. Made tons of mistakes and took me half an hour, but most people should be able to put together a better team than that, so it should take most ppl less time.

tl;dr - ideas for trying to clear GO with underpowered teams
if you're a vet, nothing of interest to you here, continue AAB-ing GO and ignore this post

Unregistered
08-08-2019, 04:57 AM
How do you manage to get such high HP values? I’m 44k power and the highest I can get is 8.9k HP with double Huanglong

dreamlitz
08-08-2019, 09:16 AM
How do you manage to get such high HP values? I’m 44k power and the highest I can get is 8.9k HP with double Huanglong

That particular team had Andromeda's HP soul weapon and Garuda axe both at SL20, which adds up to 40% defender value. Your double Huanglong setup should give you 40% defender as well though, so if you're at 8.9k HP, that means your base is around 6.3k only. My base is around 7k+ for that video. Do you have all MLB event eidolon grid yet?

8.9k hp might be cutting it a little close you want to replicate my stall-heal-revive strategy. If you have a hime that provides dmg cut or other defenses, it can make up for it though. Joan EX revive is also workable if you can spare the EX slot.

Btw, I hope no one is waiting for my 45k SR-only Solomon clear for Reiki. I tried twice and failed with my light SR/R-only team - low-powered Solomon doesn't nuke nearly hard enough for me to bypass phases and provides no utility, so I'm gonna have to borrow at least one SSR to make up for it. With UE push days coming up though, I'm not sure if I'll have time to get it done.

EDIT:
I should also mention, if you intend to do the clear with [X] soul missions with an underpowered team, it is strongly advised that you invest some MP into that soul, particularly the utility that the soul brings (e.g. max out heal on Andromeda, max out ability dmg on Solomon etc.) It is also a good idea to max out DATA if you have the MP to spare, since soul is usually the bottleneck for burst.

If you don't have the resources to invest in the different souls that GO requires, just ignore those missions (e.g. I think next week it's Sieg, I would NOT invest in that soul unless you're drowning in MP.) You don't need to do the soul-specific missions if you're just aiming for 2 ori per cycle and even if you're aiming for 3 ori, you can get it if you clear every other mission.

Laventale
08-14-2019, 03:05 PM
Fuck Icarus and her 2 fucking purges.

Geo
08-14-2019, 06:05 PM
Fuck Icarus and her 2 fucking purges.

And fuck her debuff resistance as well. Should I build a team with mostly buffs then?

dreamlitz
08-15-2019, 03:57 AM
And fuck her debuff resistance as well. Should I build a team with mostly buffs then?

It turns out that if you bring enough dmg mitigation, you can just turtle and let Icarus burn herself to death (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0QBwXBZugs&list=PLxDNmcXdTx1Q00I2r_rO9IQNErdpgQvIS&index=2). Used 1 SSR (Gaia AW), 2 SR and 3 R and took me 40 min, but cleared GO with 37k power wind team, no losses XD

My wind grid absolutely sucks as you can see at the beginning of the video. If you have a more passable grid, it shouldn't take you nearly as long.

I will not be attempting a Sieg clear with 45k-ish power team btw, too busy this week to come up with a non-cheese strategy. I will try to do a proper Mordred run for next week, but no promises.

Lyrelia
08-15-2019, 04:56 AM
After almost two months of grinding, my scrapped-together, f2p team can finally beat AQ4 as long as I manual, which turns me to my next objective before AQ5: GO. I've never beaten it before, going up to stage four at maximum against Reiki, but seeing dream beat Icarus with a crappy wind team has me thinking that I must be doing something wrong.

As my (insane or abysmal, depending on how you look at it) luck would have it, I have three 100%'s: Hraes, Rudra, and Kirin. But there's a catch: I have exactly zero SSR himes in any of those three elements. The only SSRs I own happen to be the Michael and Vishnu I started out with and a trio of BFM Amon, Prometheus and Amaterasu.

The team (46k total power) I'm running for most, if not all content is Herc with LB2 axe (EX SS), Diana, BFM Amon, Michael and Vishnu. I know BFM Amon is contentious but she just buffs Herc, speeds up bursts and offers damage reduction all in one, plus I can achieve def down cap from just Diana and Herc. However, I feel like I could somehow do this GO with my fire team instead, considering Prometheus' strength against wind.

I would like to know what team I could put together to beat GO, because this feels like the next step towards finishing the content that is always there (idk what to spend ori on yet, but hey, I still want them).

Thanks in advance!

Slashley
08-15-2019, 05:05 AM
After almost two months of grinding, my scrapped-together, f2p team can finally beat AQ4 as long as I manual, which turns me to my next objective before AQ5: GO. I've never beaten it before, going up to stage four at maximum against Reiki, but seeing dream beat Icarus with a crappy wind team has me thinking that I must be doing something wrong.Yeah, you didn't get Gaia from gacha, you scrub. That makes an entire world of difference.
-- (idk what to spend ori on yet, but hey, I still want them).--You'll need them for FLBs, which once piled up make a world of difference in power. Not sure how many FLB-able weapons you have, though.

And it's hard to give advice on whether or not you should run Fire or Light against this, since we know next to nothing about your account. What kind of Grids do you have for these elements? We know you have Maid Amon and Prometheus, but what else?
And I guess most importantly... have you tried running GO with your Light team, and kind of a problem do you run into?

Lyrelia
08-15-2019, 05:27 AM
Light Grid is by far the most developed, with Light Herc Axe as well as a Phantom staff, two LB3 light weapons from last UE, Reshep's Fire staff LB3, two SR disaster hammers as well as the dark SSR from panel as well as LB0 Michael and Vishnu weapons. SR light himes are Diana, Attar, Sati, Artemis, Hermes, Uranus, Durga, Sukunahikona, and Belenus.

Fire Grid by contrast is far weaker, with 2 Resheph's staff LB3, Marchosias's arcane LB3 and LB0 Amon, Prometheus and Amaterasu weapons being the only fire weapons. The rest of the slots are decked out with whatever high stats I can pop into place (aka all light weapons). SR fire himes are Culyune and Motu (yes, I know, absolute shit, but elemental advantage... maybe?)

To answer your final question, I haven't tried out Icarus yet but last time against Reiki, the most common cause of me losing was an AOE wanpanning everyone across the board, leaving no one to tank for Vishnu.

dreamlitz
08-15-2019, 12:22 PM
Yeah, you didn't get Gaia from gacha, you scrub. That makes an entire world of difference.

Yeah, Gaia AW to be precise, her AW form at lvl 75+ is just nuts. I basically tried to create more Gaia AW clones with soul and himes and cheese through it. If your Gaia is not AW, you actually need to be able to hit stuff to get through this GO.

Btw, this isn't all or nothing. Dmg mitigation in general is very good even if you can't create near complete immunity, and it can complement not just substitute heal - if you mitigate 50% of dmg on average, your heal is effectively twice as powerful in the sense that one heal can last you twice as long (same can be said for atk down for debuffable enemies) - hope that point didn't get lost in my cheese. Remember, GO drops potions after every wave, so literally everyone has heal even if you don't bring healers.

After almost two months of grinding, my scrapped-together, f2p team can finally beat AQ4 as long as I manual, which turns me to my next objective before AQ5: GO. I've never beaten it before, going up to stage four at maximum against Reiki, but seeing dream beat Icarus with a crappy wind team has me thinking that I must be doing something wrong.

Firstly, congrats on clearing AQ4! That is an important milestone as SSR accessories are noticeably better than SR and won't go obsolete for a long while. The step from SSR to ancient is important but the difference isn't as stark as going from SR to SSR.

Onto GO, just want to make sure you are aware that if you beat the first 2 waves consistently, that is already enough to earn 1 ori every cycle - 4 points from week 1 (participate 3 times, participate 5 times, clear wave 1 3 times, clear wave 2 3 times) and then 2 points from week 2 (participate 5 times, clear wave 2 3 times). You should get in the habit of doing GO even if you can't clear it, 'cos 1 ori is better than no ori.

Light Grid is by far the most developed, with Light Herc Axe as well as a Phantom staff, two LB3 light weapons from last UE

With those 1 ori per cycle, you'll have enough to FLB a UE weapon after 3 cycles, which as Slashley mentioned, will give you a noticeable boost in power. You have a fast light team but no Sol, so I would FLB the light UE axe first, which gives you exceed (the light UE staff gives you ascension.)

LB0 Michael and Vishnu weapons.

Make sure you don't fodder these or LB them with dupes if gacha gives you dupes (unless you don't do tower, in that case, let me try to convince you to do tower :smirk:)

SR light himes are Diana, Attar, Sati, Artemis, Hermes, Uranus, Durga, Sukunahikona, and Belenus.

Since you have Attar, I have to ask, do you have Kubera? She is a light R hime. Kubera + Attar is another Gaia AW wannabe combo, but with a pretty high CD and Kubera eats her own hp if you put up her AoE defenses (but totally worth it in the right situations.) Dmg mitigation is close to non-existent for light at the SR level (we have Metis now, but she has her own problems.) If you don't have Kubera, and you can't wanpan/close to wanpan, I would recommend using Joan for GO including Icarus (or Roland if you can spare the EX slot.) You're gonna be tanking a lot of dmg if you fight Icarus head-on and can't bypass her heal/cleanse triggers.

but elemental advantage... maybe?

Generally, fighting with elemental advantage is a pretty big deal, but if you're using light weapons in your fire grid, your assault/defender values are going to be pretty abysmal, not to mention Marchosias' weapon kinda sucks, so I'm not sure. If you at least had full disaster grid, I would think fire is easier for this GO than your light team.

To answer your final question, I haven't tried out Icarus yet but last time against Reiki, the most common cause of me losing was an AOE wanpanning everyone across the board, leaving no one to tank for Vishnu.

Classic light teams problem. You don't have enough dmg mitigation - not hard to solve at SSR level - Shamash, Athena, Eros and in the right situations Raphy are all good at mitigating dmg. For SR level though, you're stuck with just atk down debuffs (and no C frame either.) Also, even if you successfully debuff Icaraus, she'll cleanse it all, twice. I think it's worth giving Joan a try - what I did back when I was fighting with 45k-ish team was dmg cut one OD, heal/potions before the next OD, then dmg cut should be off CD for the OD after, heal off CD for OD after etc. I had Sol AW even back then though, you'll need to survive on Attar and potions, so you need to hit harder or have more hp than I did or just give up on all members survive mission (I ran with 9-10k hp in combat last time I did Icarus iirc.)

If nothing seems to work, try to survive until Icarus does a normal OD and hope the rst down on her sticks. She'll be easier to debuff after and hopefully Herc + Mike + Vishnu can get in a couple FB before Icarus cleanses herself (your Mike is AW right? If not, this is gonna be hard.) Save Herc's nuke or FB for when you're ready to push her heal/cleanse trigger - it has priority over OD iirc, so push it at full orbs to bypass one AoE (this trick works for many GO btw.)

dreamlitz
08-16-2019, 03:02 AM
More cheese using healers to turtle instead of Gaia AW, and once again Icarus burns herself to death (https://youtu.be/U7EWIxMgCTs) - 42k light team AAB clear, no losses XD

1 SSR (Sol not AW), 3 SR, no subs. In theory this works with any healers, nothing specific about Sol. As long as you have some ascension weapons lying around (LB0 is fine, I used three LB0 SR ascension weapons) and you have a handful of healer himes of the same element, you can replicate this build, so it is much more accessible than my previous dmg nullify build.

Lyrelia, I happen to have the himes you have, so I tried using your team with a power level that I think is pretty close to what you described - my UE weapons are FLB, so I left one weapon slot blank to try to offset that somewhat; I also needed two defender weapons, but the only ones I had on-hand were all dual-skills, so I left two more slots blank for a total of three blanks (you can replicate a dual skill weapon with two disaster weapons.) I was able to clear just under 15T (https://youtu.be/hu7bAuShS7s). I am using MLB Shingen's lance with Joan - it might work with other weapons, too, but will be slightly harder to control the flow of battle without the lance. Made a few mistakes here and there, but hopefully this will be a useful reference point for you.

Lyrelia
08-18-2019, 12:04 AM
Thank you so much for your detailed replies dream, I really really really appreciate it.

On the topic of Kubera, yes I do have her, I'm assuming that I should run her so that she can combo with Attar to "nullify" a hit? Also, I tried using the turtle strategy with Andro, Diana, Sati, Attar and Vishnu, but I decided to run subs (which, looking back, was probably my downfall). I got pretty close to finishing Icarus, slightly closer than me running my normal team, so I'm hoping that if I don't run subs and put more ascension + defender I can finish it. I'm assuming that I should swap Sati out for Kubera?

Once again, thank you so much for your time explaining it out to me, tbh I would never have thought that turtling it out would allow me to fare better than just trying to nuke it.

dreamlitz
08-18-2019, 06:56 PM
On the topic of Kubera, yes I do have her, I'm assuming that I should run her so that she can combo with Attar to block an overdrive?

I use Attar + Kubera the same way I use Gaia AW - if the boss OD is not AoE, use Attar cover + Kubera nullify; if it is AoE or nullify is on CD, use Kubera's 40% def up. Kubera's nullify CD is much longer than Gaia but her def up is shorter. Gaia is easy to use with Joan/Roland 'cos everything is on 6T CD while using Kubera with Joan/Roland requires you to keep closer tabs on CD 'cos they go out of sync a lot.

If you plan to do infinite turtling with Kubera, you need to make sure you bring enough heal/ascension. If you're just like one or two OD from finishing Icarus off, just sacrifice her and let a sub finish taking down the boss (we don't need everyone to survive until next week anyway.)

Kubera is weaker than Gaia obviously, but I actually find her pretty flexible - her short 2/4 CD for def up means you can mitigate 2 OD 3T apart by casting the first one 1T before 1st OD; if you're not bringing Attar, Kubera's nullify can be used to protect the soul instead. Also, for 'normal' strategy where you're not like trying to turtle for 20+ turns, the single target potions are usually enough to keep Kubera alive for GO.

Also, I tried using the turtle strategy with Andro, Diana, Sati, Attar and Vishnu, but I decided to run subs (which, looking back, was probably my downfall).

I'm assuming that means you did have to revive someone? Which wave did himes start dying? If it's wave 4, you can try to wait out the 90 seconds DATA buff on the boss for max cheese points.

I got pretty close to finishing Icarus, slightly closer than me running my normal team, so I'm hoping that if I don't run subs and put more ascension + defender I can finish it. I'm assuming that I should swap Sati out for Kubera?

That depends. If using Kubera allows you to essentially survive indefinitely, then yes, as long as you have the patience to cheese through the battles. If you intend to use Kubera to turtle forever though, you need to be careful about your defender/ascension ratios 'cos using Kubera to tank means you need to heal up 15% of her hp on top of regular dmg. Push your defender values too high, and your healers may not be able to keep up - too low and she might die from an OD or TA.

dreamlitz
08-23-2019, 08:51 AM
PSA: if you scorched Icarus with Modred's outrage ability, she will behave as if she scorched herself (i.e. not AoE outside of OD.) However, that isn't necessarily a good thing 'cos Mordred's scorch does like 5k dmg while Icarus is 275k (my 45k power all SR Mordred run failed because of this, will try again tomorrow.)

I have also heard reports of Mordred's scorch overwriting Icarus'. I haven't been able to verify it myself, but if your plan relies on Icarus scorching herself to death, it may be best to avoid casting outrage on Icarus (which makes Mordred even more useless; Sieg might actually be easier if you managed to make it to Icarus without using up all your potions.)

Slashley
08-23-2019, 08:53 AM
I have also heard reports of Mordred's scorch overwriting Icarus'. --While I haven't tested, I am under the impression that indeed, DoT power is not checked and will always just be overwritten whenever successful.

Geo
08-23-2019, 01:23 PM
It is true, Scorched from Mordred or other sources can overwrite Icarus'

dreamlitz
08-24-2019, 09:22 PM
Mordred clear with 43k light team (https://youtu.be/zuH97d3J5c0), no SSR and no crazy turtle strategies this time (actually nothing particularly interesting this time, posted the video just to show that it can be done, though I was down to my last hime.)

Unless anyone has specific requests, I don't plan to post anything until Sandalphon. Good luck!

Crow
08-27-2019, 01:42 PM
Guide for current GO earlier in this thread on page 41.
harem-battle club/kamihime-project/4701-guild-megathread-41.html#post146152

dreamlitz
08-28-2019, 03:46 AM
Sandalphon GO using the affliction block/tank trigger strategy with D'Art (https://youtu.be/Dcu32FGCRWk) that Crow pointed out. I used the Attar + Kubera combo in this video as well, for those that are puzzled by why I like it so much - there're a lot of non-AoE OD in this GO, and those two nullified a large number of them.

If you don't have affliction block himes, and your fire grid sucks so SR Amon is not an option, but you have a lot of cleansers, you can try the heal turtle strategy with Andromeda (https://youtu.be/tsNtOpm49KU). I AAB-ed the first 4 waves but needed to do Sandalphon manually. Tedious and technically not foolproof, but worked out pretty well for me.

Crow
08-28-2019, 04:41 AM
With slightly below 50k total power, it was sufficient for me to run Metis+Sol combo (Metis gives immunity to Sol, Sol can cleanse). I did run a Behemoth friend and I did use her once to avoid getting nuked. But the previously linked strategy assumes tanking one nuke, so maybe it would be sufficient to have Fluffy friend and tank 1 hit... Not sure yet how to approach 3xR next week, as having Metis + Sol + R might not be enough damage.

dreamlitz
08-28-2019, 11:22 AM
With slightly below 50k total power, it was sufficient for me to run Metis+Sol combo (Metis gives immunity to Sol, Sol can cleanse). I did run a Behemoth friend and I did use her once to avoid getting nuked. But the previously linked strategy assumes tanking one nuke, so maybe it would be sufficient to have Fluffy friend and tank 1 hit... Not sure yet how to approach 3xR next week, as having Metis + Sol + R might not be enough damage.

I forgot if you have Raphael or not (AW optional.) Her with Mordred MEX orb eat will run circles around Sandalphon such that either Metis/Sol combo or Behemoth should be off CD as long as you can keep BP up. For those not running light, any 6T CD orb eat should work, so Satan, Prometheus or if you like fighting with elemental disadvantage, snow Raphael.

Tanking the trigger should also be doable since you have Sol, that's 20% atk down C frame right there. EX sniper shot and you're up to 40%, which should bring the trigger dmg down to around 10k or less. Stack resistance, defense, barrier and it should easily be tankable. If you have Vishnu and/or Takeminakata as main, they both have abilities that nullify dmg for 2T, so you can put it up right before OD, and they'll take zero dmg from both the OD and trigger (I guess you can only pick one to accomodate 3 R though.) Hercules can also more easily survive with the 30% reflect, so at least you'll have your primary dmg dealers intact - Hercules is next week's mission anyway.

Geo
08-28-2019, 08:32 PM
According to this list (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Abilities/Restorative/Affliction_Protection), Light would be the easiest element to go with a "lots of cleansers" strategy. Alas, I only have Metis and Attar from that list, and my Attar is Lvl 60 right now (her cleanse is Lvl 65+).

Wind has only Set (SSR), the SSR Gacha Eidolon Behemoth and limited-edition Apep as cleansers. Also Limited Edition Poseidon who can block and add Thunder Resistance Up would be useful. I only got Set, and dunno about running a Behemoth friend over a Hraesvelgr one. Anyway my current Wind team (D'artagnan with Ambush, Set, Gaia, Azazel and El) can kill the 4 waves reliably, Sandalphon itself is the problem. Maybe I will sub D'art for Mordred (for her Black Propaganda and Outrage, or use BP over Ambush, as I can rely on Hraesvelgr for Defense debuff anyway). I will try and sub Azazel and El for more defensive himes, but sadly none of the Wind himes available can cleanse or block afflictions, so I'm a bit iffy on tanking overdrives every 2-3 turns or running an off-element.

For the GO, my Eidolons are: Houkei (+20% defense), Tiamat, Python (Barrier), Wind Dragoon, Rahab, Fleurety (Wind Resistance Up) and a friend Hraesvelgr (+100%, Defense Down).

I could also try and run a Thunder team next, with the same Eidolons set:

Cyclops and Indra can cleanse, and if only I had either Dian Cecht or Justitia, I'd have a third cleanser. Then run Fodla on back row as she can eat orbs every 8 turns and heal 1000HP. But then the team will lack offense, with only one slot free - and that slot going probably for a more defensive hime anyway such as Gryla, as I will still need her healing and attack debuff...

Then maybe running Mordred with Maiden's Prayer (EX Cleanse) if I REALLY want a third cleanser - feels overkill though, with Vissicitudes of Fate giving Affliction Resistance Up already. A Kirin friend could also give Affliction Resistance Up (the 3rd wave Radkiel can Paralyze as well, so I could Manual in order to always have the buff up in the 3rd and 5th wave), but I believe a Nidhogg one would fare better If I run Mordred, as otherwise I will lack debuffs - Attack debuff will be -37%, reaching the -50% cap with Nidhogg. Maybe the EX should be Trial by Jury (if running Kirin) or Cursed Chanting Chains (if Nidhogg) instead of Maiden's Prayer. The team will rely a bit on luck - pray that Blind and Dizzy procs, hope that the Affliction Resistance from Mordred and Kirin make Paralyzes stick less, and have Indra and Cyclops cleansing if needed. Heck, I speculate the damage output will be so low, I will not get to Sandalphon XD. Will test the idea against ultimate Dark Raid first, I guess.

dreamlitz
08-29-2019, 11:06 AM
According to this list (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Abilities/Restorative/Affliction_Protection), Light would be the easiest element to go with a "lots of cleansers" strategy. Alas, I only have Metis and Attar from that list, and my Attar is Lvl 60 right now (her cleanse is Lvl 65+).

Technically thunder can work, too, since everyone has Indra. You can always EX maiden's prayer if your himes can cover the other utility. Btw, the lots of cleansers strategy should be a last resort. My light alt account only has SR Amon for affliction block but no fire grid at all, so I was just experimenting to see what crazy ideas might work.

I only got Set, and dunno about running a Behemoth friend over a Hraesvelgr one. Anyway my current Wind team (D'artagnan with Ambush, Set, Gaia, Azazel and El) can kill the 4 waves reliably, Sandalphon itself is the problem.

Usually when I run on-element, I try to power through GO quickly, so probably stick with Hraes. Behemoth cleanse is on 8T CD, so it only buys you a few turns if you don't pair it with any other reliable cleanse/affliction block. Those few turns for 70% drop in elemental AND loss of def down is probably not a good trade. Is your Gaia awakened? Gaia AW's dmg cut has a 3T thunder resistance as well. Stack that with Fleurety, a barrier and hit 40% atk down (Set + SS) and you should have no problems tanking the trigger.

If you go Behemoth route, you might want to try stacking resistance accessories on Set and save Fleurety/dragoon actives for turns when you intend for Set to cleanse to minimize the chance of her getting para. With BP and orb eat if you have any (Mordred MEX is always an option) you might be able to staff off the trigger for a while. Set and Gaia should be able to heal up all the non-trigger dmg.

For the GO, my Eidolons are: Houkei (+20% defense), Tiamat, Python (Barrier), Wind Dragoon, Rahab, Fleurety (Wind Resistance Up) and a friend Hraesvelgr (+100%, Defense Down).

Wait, are you using Houkei as main? Why not Garuda? Elemental advantage is a pretty good dmg mitigation already, so I would have thought hitting harder and clearing Sandalphon before she can trigger again would work better. Quetzalcoatl from orb shop is also not a bad option since it gives you hp, and unless your assault is really high, the 40% char atk should give you a bigger dmg boost than Garuda given elemental advantage and a Hraes friend.

Cyclops and Indra can cleanse, and if only I had either Dian Cecht or Justitia, I'd have a third cleanser.

If you had Dian, you should just stall in the first 4 waves to make potions =)

The team will rely a bit on luck - pray that Blind and Dizzy procs, hope that the Affliction Resistance from Mordred and Kirin make Paralyzes stick less, and have Indra and Cyclops cleansing if needed.

Yes, the many cleanser approach is luck dependent, which is why I think it should be a last resort. In my video, I just went full turtle and used Gremlin as main for a permanent 20% resistance to tilt the luck in my favor. I also had so much heal that I should be able to survive a trigger and can always use big potions if I got unlucky and got hit with two consecutive triggers (never happened in my case.)

Heck, I speculate the damage output will be so low, I will not get to Sandalphon XD. Will test the idea against ultimate Dark Raid first, I guess.

Yes, now you may understand why I post either 'normal' videos or some crazy turtle videos and nothing in-between. It's easy to build glass/balanced cannon or full-turtle that hits like wet noodles. But building something with near-airtight defenses that can still hit hard enough is pretty difficult.

nut
09-08-2019, 03:28 AM
Thunder GO on green ab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_h7p1x4EsM&feature=youtu.be

Slashley
09-08-2019, 03:57 AM
That feel when you do 75k per normal attack with no debuffs...

Laventale
09-08-2019, 10:27 AM
I mean, with that team and grid, I too wouldn't give two shits.

Yukarichan
11-14-2019, 03:17 AM
Any guide to clear Icarus for dark user? I can make it to Icarus but lost 1-2 hime and burns all my pot on 4th round (this anti debuff girl is too hard to handle lol). Currently running herc with sniper shot(sniper shot missing alot though), susanoo, buer, dagon, nyarl...sub: paimon and bastet.

Another element besides dark sucks lol

Slashley
11-14-2019, 03:48 AM
One thing you could try is bringing the Flame debuff with you. Icarus will hurt you A LOT every turn she isn't burning. This will make her last long since your Flame will do significantly less damage than Icarus' own. But it should still be worth it.

But there is simply a requirement of power to clear GO, and you're probably not there just yet. Tomorrow should bring us Epic Quests (Nutaku pls), and that should give you a significant boost to base HP. After that it's just a matter of time for you to max out your Grid. With a few exceptions, at that point you should be able to clear all GOs.

Yukarichan
11-14-2019, 04:14 AM
One thing you could try is bringing the Flame debuff with you. Icarus will hurt you A LOT every turn she isn't burning. This will make her last long since your Flame will do significantly less damage than Icarus' own. But it should still be worth it.

But there is simply a requirement of power to clear GO, and you're probably not there just yet. Tomorrow should bring us Epic Quests (Nutaku pls), and that should give you a significant boost to base HP. After that it's just a matter of time for you to max out your Grid. With a few exceptions, at that point you should be able to clear all GOs.

I think i dont have anyone with fire debuff haha

Even without epic quest, we still get sphinx so i finally have 5 MLB eidolon

Edit: Oh, i have cthuga for fire debuff

dreamlitz
11-14-2019, 11:15 AM
Since you have Buer, you can try to stall the first 4 waves to build up a stockpile of potions before going in to Icarus.

For 4th wave boss, you can wait out her DATA buffs if you want, although she puts them back up pretty quickly.

If you have some Buer and Theia staffs laying around and willing to waste some SL fodder on them, you can also try to build an ascension/defender grid and just turtle through this GO - it's actually one of the more turtle-friendly GO. Dark actually has a lot of SR sources of heal in addition to Buer to make turtling work (e.g. Dark Diana, Manes, Ereshkigal, Hypnos, Theia (R) all have heal or regen.)

Yukichi
11-14-2019, 05:16 PM
You can take advantage of Icarus casting affliction resist down on herself after her normal overdrive if you have either or both Dark R Hime Naberius or Gacha SSR Thunder Eidolon Girimehkala to turnover or negate Icarus' healing from the 50% and 25% HP triggers.

Naberius can cast Zombie which will turn healing to damage for both the ennemy (180 sec) and your party (3 turns). If afflicted, Icarus will lose 1,000,000 HP instead of healing that amount with her triggers. Naberius can be placed in sub if your main party usually survives entirely until you reach Icarus.

Girimehkala's summons ability is the curse affliction which prevents any healing. Her effect targets the ennemy only.

Yukarichan
11-14-2019, 09:28 PM
Since you have Buer, you can try to stall the first 4 waves to build up a stockpile of potions before going in to Icarus.

For 4th wave boss, you can wait out her DATA buffs if you want, although she puts them back up pretty quickly.

If you have some Buer and Theia staffs laying around and willing to waste some SL fodder on them, you can also try to build an ascension/defender grid and just turtle through this GO - it's actually one of the more turtle-friendly GO. Dark actually has a lot of SR sources of heal in addition to Buer to make turtling work (e.g. Dark Diana, Manes, Ereshkigal, Hypnos, Theia (R) all have heal or regen.)

I cant stall with my current team haha, only have Buer and Ereshkigal...Ereshkigal kind of useless right now. I already fodder Buer staff as well and I dont have another source of ascension SL XD

I watch ur light team run on Icarus GO and ur team heals alot, not sure if i want to detour from my dps race build to turtle build though (i dont have any weapon with ascension anyway), also dont have Theia, looks like she is not obtainable from gemcha.

You can take advantage of Icarus casting affliction resist down on herself after her normal overdrive if you have either or both Dark R Hime Naberius or Gacha SSR Thunder Eidolon Girimehkala to turnover or negate Icarus' healing from the 50% and 25% HP triggers.

Naberius can cast Zombie which will turn healing to damage for both the ennemy (180 sec) and your party (3 turns). If afflicted, Icarus will lose 1,000,000 HP instead of healing that amount with her triggers. Naberius can be placed in sub if your main party usually survives entirely until you reach Icarus.

Girimehkala's summons ability is the curse affliction which prevents any healing. Her effect targets the ennemy only.

Yeah, i might try Naberius...my only choice is either getting lucky with debuff rng or trying a limited new setup lol.

Thank you for ur advice, guys...I can force Icarus to use her first heal now (made a bit progress but not sure can handle 2nd heal becoz only Herc alive after Icarus heal and do normal aoe atk)

Yukarichan
11-29-2019, 10:46 PM
What soul needed for Barong GO mission?

Slashley
11-30-2019, 02:21 AM
What soul needed for Barong GO mission?Looking at DMM wiki, I believe first week is Arthur and second week is Joan.

In other news, cool. They've updated the missions in GO at some point. I wonder what "Clear once without withdrawing even once" means. That's what "一度も撤退せずにクエストを1回クリ しよう" means, I believe. Also Arthur mission changes to "Lancelot line", which I assume is made to accommodate T4 Souls.

Yukarichan
11-30-2019, 04:06 AM
Looking at DMM wiki, I believe first week is Arthur and second week is Joan.

In other news, cool. They've updated the missions in GO at some point. I wonder what "Clear once without withdrawing even once" means. That's what "一度も撤退せずにクエストを1回クリ しよう" means, I believe. Also Arthur mission changes to "Lancelot line", which I assume is made to accommodate T4 Souls.

So, i need to unlock Arthur next. Thx Slash.

Kitty
11-30-2019, 05:59 AM
It means you must use Lancelot's skin. so you can use her with Gawain, Arthur or Charl's skills, but it won't count if you use those other three.

Also, the "without withdrawing" is a super new feature. Similar to Tower, you can now go back to a quest once you die to finish it off and complete certain missions, but for some you have to complete them without dying. Similar to using an elixer, I suppose.

Slashley
11-30-2019, 08:43 AM
So, i need to unlock Arthur next. Thx Slash.Please note that Arthur is a relatively awful Soul (only used in certain situations if you have Shingen unlocked). Meanwhile, Joan can help you clear content faster, as Joan with BP will grant you by far the most turns against powerful Overdrive bosses.

So, if you can unlock only one of them in the next two weeks... please go with Joan.
It means you must use Lancelot's skin. so you can use her with Gawain, Arthur or Charl's skills, but it won't count if you use those other three.Are you sure? I know that's how our current system works, as in you must use Arthur skin for Arthur mission, Gawain with Arthur skillset won't work.

This is our current quest:
英霊アーサーを編成してギルドオー ークエストをクリアしよう
"Clear with Arthur Soul"
But, the new quest says:
ランスロット系統の英霊を編成して ルドオーダークエストをクリアしよ
"Clear with Lancelot line Soul"

Are you saying they fucked up something so simple, despite specifically changing the wording?

Yukarichan
12-01-2019, 05:45 AM
Please note that Arthur is a relatively awful Soul (only used in certain situations if you have Shingen unlocked). Meanwhile, Joan can help you clear content faster, as Joan with BP will grant you by far the most turns against powerful Overdrive bosses.

So, if you can unlock only one of them in the next two weeks... please go with Joan.Are you sure? I know that's how our current system works, as in you must use Arthur skin for Arthur mission, Gawain with Arthur skillset won't work.

This is our current quest:
英霊アーサーを編成してギルドオー ークエストをクリアしよう
"Clear with Arthur Soul"
But, the new quest says:
ランスロット系統の英霊を編成して ルドオーダークエストをクリアしよ
"Clear with Lancelot line Soul"

Are you saying they fucked up something so simple, despite specifically changing the wording?

Yeah, i already have Joan

Slashley
12-28-2019, 11:57 AM
So, Jack GO is ending. Good fucking riddance. Thanks to Metatron my Light is significantly better, so I successfully AAB'd 6 times in seven attempts. Still, I maintain that Jack has no fucking business in GO - it's a complete fucking ridiculous clownfiesta. GO isn't meant to be endgame content, it's content that's supposed to allow you to enter endgame content.

Thankfully, we're saying goodbye to Jack for a long time. Crom's Crotch is coming back, assuming no Original Content(tm).

Geo
12-28-2019, 04:35 PM
So, Jack GO is ending. Good fucking riddance. Thanks to Metatron my Light is significantly better, so I successfully AAB'd 6 times in seven attempts. Still, I maintain that Jack has no fucking business in GO - it's a complete fucking ridiculous clownfiesta. GO isn't meant to be endgame content, it's content that's supposed to allow you to enter endgame content.

Thankfully, we're saying goodbye to Jack for a long time. Crom's Crotch is coming back, assuming no Original Content(tm).

I felt the same as you. For me, the strategy that worked was reaching Jack with Full Burst and all abilities available. Even then, it is a matter of luck of not getting hit with the Atk Down.

Then, the Dark Disaster that comes before it became the bottleneck, as I needed to find a way to kill Disaster and keep resources for Jack...

Geo
12-31-2019, 10:52 AM
First time I fought Crom Cruach. The 4 waves before the boss were somewhat easier.

What caught me off guard was Crom doing way more damage while Stunned than Raging =/

Tomorrow I will kill her for sure. Just need to know, can I Dispel her Fire Atk Up?

Slashley
12-31-2019, 05:57 PM
First time I fought Crom Cruach. The 4 waves before the boss were somewhat easier.

What caught me off guard was Crom doing way more damage while Stunned than Raging =/

Tomorrow I will kill her for sure. Just need to know, can I Dispel her Fire Atk Up?The very first post is still up and explains it all. Including the whole Stun thing.