PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Catastrophia Info Dump

Laventale
08-14-2018, 06:22 PM
Lv70 Ragnarok (Later demoted to Ultimate) <br />
<br />
&gt; All dmg numbers are based on elemental advantage but with zero debuff or defensive measures. <br />
<br />
<br />
Thunder <br />
HP 15,000,000 <br />
Charge 2 <br />
Normal Burst I -...

Slashley
08-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Since this thread is here, I assume Bear keeps deleting his original thread?
So I guess this means RIP to the ~12 pages of replies that thread had, heh.

Cobblemaniac
08-14-2018, 07:30 PM

A pity he had to keep the grudge this high, dude was really helpful when he wanted to be.

Bear
08-14-2018, 07:51 PM
Take my work as you like, but keep my name out. I want no credit nor part to be subjected to those few of your love and tolerance of incomplete / mistranslated / missing / falsely claimed info in regards to contents. Not once, not twice. Too many times. Frankly, I'm done. GLHF

Laventale
08-14-2018, 08:44 PM

Ye.

10 characters.

Slashley
08-15-2018, 03:14 AM
A pity he had to keep the grudge this high, dude was really helpful when he wanted to be.Which was quite rare, to be honest.

Amak
08-23-2018, 06:42 AM
Any advice for fighting Dark Ragnarok for people that don't have Sol (or any other relevant light SSR)? I fought her twice and already hate her more than Wind Catastrophe, even after reading what she does here.

LeCrestfallen
08-23-2018, 06:54 AM
use the team that has most heals?
whatever element it may be. Dots will deal damage either way, and they are capped, so you won't die to sudden spike damage on a single target, but you get constantly a good chunck of damage. get one source of offensive dispell to get rid of the regen to shorten the fight. do not end the stun phase early, use it to recover as much as you can.

P.S andromeda if you don't have a lot of heals.

nonsensei
08-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Just light baka things:

https://youtu.be/Xo91ftYcnpA

A thing to note is that she will be getting tougher once they bother to fix her coz currently she literally does nothing on burst.

Amak
08-24-2018, 02:33 PM
If you dispel the Dark Catastrophe buffs(shield and regen) and wait a minute for the self-Atk Debuff C to fade away, will she just auto-attack the whole fight? (looking at the attack pattern)

Kimoi
08-24-2018, 02:56 PM
If you dispel the Dark Catastrophe buffs(shield and regen) and wait a minute for the self-Atk Debuff C to fade away, will she just auto-attack the whole fight? (looking at the attack pattern)
She recasts her self-debuff during her 50%/25%/10% HP triggers, which makes her start using her cancer spam again. However, that does mean she'll only auto-attack until 50% HP... as long as nobody else joins.

MagicSpice
08-25-2018, 03:10 PM
She recasts her self-debuff during her 50%/25%/10% HP triggers, which makes her start using her cancer spam again. However, that does mean she'll only auto-attack until 50% HP... as long as nobody else joins.

Sounds like an exploit to me...

If you end up waiting 3 mins after each trigger, that's nearly a full fight of auto attacks

Cobblemaniac
08-25-2018, 11:49 PM
Sounds like an exploit to me...

If you end up waiting 3 mins after each trigger, that's nearly a full fight of auto attacks

Don’t forget that once her bursts are fixed, she recasts atk down C again.

... not that it really matters since you have so many turns to play with before her overdrives, you could run one entire cycle of normal > rage > stun without her doing anything.