PDA

View Full Version : RumBlade (Cuz you can never bang gender bent Nobunaga enough!)

Arkinum
08-15-2018, 07:42 PM
Another Sengoku strategy game.
Because we needed another one.
Seriously.

It has auto battle, this is cool.
It has gachas, not sure if pay to win.
it has grids to put your generals in interesting positions!
It has ALL the best gender bent generals as far as I can tell....
It has a cumbersome evolution system that needs multiple mats and other junk to evolve your generals in various ways.
it has you can bang Nobunaga.
it has premium gachas 0_0, and the premium currency looks like those oval shaped gold coins with lines though it?!

Did I mention that it's Sengoku themed?.... Anyway~, it seems to be in EA at the moment. I'm so lucky to be one of the first to play it /s

Semaphore
08-15-2018, 08:34 PM
It sure looks to me like it's a sequel to Mononofu. Placing several generals on each side on a 3x3 grid sure looks like Mononofu.

Eliont
08-16-2018, 12:15 AM
Hybrid between Sengoku Providence and Mononofu.

Aidoru
08-16-2018, 12:45 AM
Hopefully it last longer than those other two. This so far at least looks visually appealing, which is always a good start.

Hybrid between Sengoku Providence and Mononofu.

Feels more like Flower Knight Girls + Mononofu. Though I didn't play much of SP so I don't particularly remember much of the games mechanics.

Locutus
08-16-2018, 06:14 AM
It sure looks to me like it's a sequel to Mononofu. Placing several generals on each side on a 3x3 grid sure looks like Mononofu.They literally announced it on the Nutaku Mononofu Facebook page as being from the team behind Mononofu, so that's totally intentional. It has the same town building progression, too.

unknown67
08-21-2018, 06:12 AM
Is there any reason to believe that it will last longer than Mononofu? Or have better translation? I only played Mononofu for a day because I could only barely understand what anyone was saying.

Aidoru
08-21-2018, 08:24 AM
I'm honestly not sure but I'm hoping the visuals not being as mediocre as Mononofu helps appeal to players.

Though one thing I thought was weird was in the recent maintenance notes that just released, they state that they 'adjusted Date Masamune's skill to match her rarity'. Are they actually allowed to do that? Or are they just following DMM or something?

Also does anyone know if there's an official discord? Been using Tachibana Dotetsu and I can't tell if her passive is working or not as I have never seen a buff icon appear but I can't find a discord to verify with others or report.

VeryVoodoo
08-22-2018, 04:43 AM
Anyway~, it seems to be in EA at the moment. I'm so lucky to be one of the first to play it /s

Out of curiosity, how do you get into the EA for games like these?

unknown67
08-22-2018, 06:00 AM
Out of curiosity, how do you get into the EA for games like these?

By living in the right country (or making Nutaku think you do). Soft launches are usually to a specific group of countries before worldwide launch. Canada's almost always one, I don't remember any others.

Aidoru
08-22-2018, 07:23 AM
You can use a VPN, there are many free ones that can be installed as extensions onto your browser. Just set the location to Canada once you've got one. I'm using Hola for Chrome.

VeryVoodoo
08-22-2018, 11:52 AM
You can use a VPN, there are many free ones that can be installed as extensions onto your browser. Just set the location to Canada once you've got one. I'm using Hola for Chrome.

And that automatically lets you play earlier, in the soft launches? No sign ups, etc... ?

Aidoru
08-22-2018, 02:20 PM
And that automatically lets you play earlier, in the soft launches? No sign ups, etc... ?

Other than having a nutaku account, no sign ups for the game itself. Game should just start loading like any other game when you go to its page if you're using a VPN or live in the locations that have access to it.

Ramazan
08-22-2018, 08:05 PM
Tried this game for few hours, its just another ordinary grindy dmm game. Was actually pre-regged to this on dmm too with 2x 5* girls but didnt really understood anything when i tried to play it at there. Anyone whoever played this game on dmm suggested me to avoid from it like a plague. First of all i just looked at its rankings and it was at #52th place out of 58 dmm games which speaks for itself, also we know what happens to dmm games on nutaku sooooo... Just gonna avoid from this for the best.

Aidoru
08-28-2018, 05:11 PM
The game is out if anyone wanted to play it.

Shame how the game already starting to show its P2W colors. Players with full 5star girls will start destroying in arena(PvP) simply because many of them have unique/powerful skills and are just strong in general. Doesn't help the first week of official release we're already getting time limited girls, according to the news tab. Yea, not looking to good for free players.

Though it seems if you put enough time and dedication into the game, you can get a good amount of 5stars with those 50 pieces exchange but that's if you're willing to put that much effort into it to begin with.

Hopefully the future events provide something useful to at least give them a chance and not just RNG crap chances at getting stuff.

Semaphore
08-28-2018, 09:09 PM
The game seems decent enough. All but the silver rolls have a 3% chance at a 5-star general. The real question is how many of those rolls you'll get without having to whale. If it's like Mononofu, they'll give you enough that the game may be dominated by whales for a couple of months, but then the free players largely catch up after that. By the time Mononofu shut down, I had a level 55, 4-star version of 29 separate UR generals, and that's after paying about $5/month on average while I played the game.

It looks like once you get a general, getting her to the max evolution level is pretty cheap. You won't need five of the same card like you did in Mononofu. The real questions are how hard it is to get one, and whether there is some other essential resource to power up that's much harder to get.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 09:54 PM
Seems like a simplified Mononofu so far, which is nice because Mono was incomprehensible at launch. Like Sema said, not needing multiple copies of 5* units is real nice. At least initial Evolving is very attainable and Awakening seems doable.

I can't seem to figure out how Skill Cards work though. When I upgraded a Samurai with a copy of herself, it would skill up but using the 4-star Skill Card in Power-Up had no results for me. Is it a chance based thing or do you need to modify the skill card first?

Aidoru
08-29-2018, 12:19 AM
You only need 1 copy of a unit to be usable but you're going to need 12 more copies of them or 5star upgrade cards to fully upgrade all their skills. I'm not really sure if that's better. Unless 5star upgrade cards/fragments are really easy to get.

I've used about ~10 upgrade cards between 4 and 5 star ones. If failing a skill upgrade is possible, it hasn't happen to me yet.

I'm going to take a guess that the new gacha girls will eventually be put into regular gacha like how Mononofu did it.

GarryMS
08-29-2018, 04:58 AM
I loved Mononofu just because of the fact that I can login, do daily in 10 min then take the gold/sliver gacha tickets. Affection increase by doing battle (which can be raised fast) and scence unlock need a certain amount of dups (which is ez with daily tickets). It's so simple to get the CG from that game
Not sure how easy is it to get affection and unlock CG in this game but I don't think it will be the same

TiamatRoar
08-29-2018, 08:58 AM
Yeesh. I'm trying hard to stay away from any games with an arena. Too much money fighting in them most of the time.

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 10:39 AM
somebody made a discord for this yet?

Aidoru
08-29-2018, 02:05 PM
Not sure how easy is it to get affection and unlock CG in this game but I don't think it will be the same

If you've played FKG, it's basically the same. Extra missions you can run that give you gifts as rewards to give to the girls with a limit of 10 runs per day. You have to run 2 of them for daily quests so you'll eventually complete all the girls as long as you keep playing.

shirokane
08-30-2018, 06:47 AM
Honestly, been playing 6 days using VPN and I find it one of the most generous FtP gatchas in Nutaku. They are basically giving you several shards of 5* heros per day, so its just a matter of time.
Besides the arent ranking rewards in arena per position, only rank based ones so keep playing and you get same prizes (or almost) as whales
In fact seems a bit too much FtP lol...I dont feel the urge to spend in pulls at all as they seem really expensive for what they give...150$ for a garanteed 5* cmon..

Pretty good game and a real upgrade to Mononofu both stetical and user friendly

Aidoru
08-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Anyone whose cleared it have any tips on the Act1 Ch3 boss on hard? I'm having real trouble on this and it's preventing me from progressing as I can't get any of the evolve items needed to break Lv45 cap from anything yet.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 11:30 AM
Anyone whose cleared it have any tips on the Act1 Ch3 boss on hard? I'm having real trouble on this and it's preventing me from progressing as I can't get any of the evolve items needed to break Lv45 cap from anything yet.
I needed around lvl 6 each technology and runes up to +5 or so to beat hard ch3 main boss, is just a matter of time I guess...

Aidoru
08-30-2018, 12:23 PM
I needed around lvl 6 each technology and runes up to +5 or so to beat hard ch3 main boss, is just a matter of time I guess...
Dang, i'd rather not wait weeks for the sake of silver generation for all upgrading all that. Seems I'll have to buy silver.

Can I asked what units you used? I've been trying to level some archer units for the sake of type advantage but I've been thinking it's going to end up as a waste of time when archers don't even hit hard to begin with and usually just have a debuff or something. Though that 3star archer girl with the freeze ability has been somewhat useful, when it actually lands.

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 01:08 PM
Dang, i'd rather not wait weeks for the sake of silver generation for all upgrading all that. Seems I'll have to buy silver.

Can I asked what units you used? I've been trying to level some archer units for the sake of type advantage but I've been thinking it's going to end up as a waste of time when archers don't even hit hard to begin with and usually just have a debuff or something. Though that 3star archer girl with the freeze ability has been somewhat useful, when it actually lands.

You got that right didnt use any archer. Just use all your premium currency in gold. Gatcha is not really needed thx to 5* shards in a daily basis.My advice forget gatcha, only use tickets when they give, spend all to upgrade castle buildings to fasten pve progress and arena.

I used 45 kenshin, 45 Yukimura, 45 5* katana girl, 45 Javier and a crappy 40 4* mage I dont know why I use...no archers basically as you can see

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 03:01 PM
Okay let's see how this goes.
*loading screen*
Okay I guess the game is loaded let's just click forward...
*even longer loading screen*
Uhm, okay. Now it's definitely loaded let's go ahead and do this tutorial.
*loading screen*
Huh.
*loading screen*
What the hell was that loading screen even for?
*loading screen*
Just...
*loading screen*
*loading screen*
Hm, I see.
*closes browser*

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 06:35 PM
I can't get Lv 2 Evo crystals to drop. I'm at the end of ch 1 act 5 normal and I haven't pulled a single one. I'd really rather not spend 50k silver on them, but I'm starting to get really limited on what lvl 30 samurai can do. Any suggestions on where they drop or did you guys just buy them?

Aidoru
08-30-2018, 09:04 PM
You got that right didnt use any archer. Just use all your premium currency in gold. Gatcha is not really needed thx to 5* shards in a daily basis.My advice forget gatcha, only use tickets when they give, spend all to upgrade castle buildings to fasten pve progress and arena.

I used 45 kenshin, 45 Yukimura, 45 5* katana girl, 45 Javier and a crappy 40 4* mage I dont know why I use...no archers basically as you can see

Hmm, I guess I'll just try and see if my infantry girls can manage after leveling research and charms a bit more. Little worried type advantage will be an issue.

I can't get Lv 2 Evo crystals to drop. I'm at the end of ch 1 act 5 normal and I haven't pulled a single one. I'd really rather not spend 50k silver on them, but I'm starting to get really limited on what lvl 30 samurai can do. Any suggestions on where they drop or did you guys just buy them?

I think stages only drop charms, sigils and that other evo mat but not crystals. I don' trecall finding any but I think some were from the objective clears? As it stands, I just buy the evo crystals.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 12:20 AM
In Chrome, this garbage is not loaded, but it works in the Opera. Don't forget to mute or your ears die, imitation of old music failed. Yes, and the voice is normal, the homeless were paid to say something.
The kit includes the usual training for idiots, sorry. I understand that there are still not very smart people, but the local mechanics directly asks to compare themselves with 8-16 bit game systems) And these mechanics teach the player.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 12:30 PM
Is it possible to buy awaken materials (10x sword/spear/whatever) ?
or is it farm only and at random ?

Aidoru
08-31-2018, 02:45 PM
Finally beat ch3 hard mode boss. Tried an infantry team but they died too fast. Tried a few other things out but it just wasn't working. Though putting in Javier made a big difference during those attempt despite being only Lv30. Used her in my original party and managed to clear surprisingly well with only 1 unit dying.

Used Kenshin (5star), Yukimura (5star), Magoichi (4star archer), Komatsuhime (3star archer with freeze) and Javier (4star infantry with heals), everyone but Javier was Lv45. Used the HIT/DEF formation with Kenshin and Yukimura in the front to tank with Yukimura dying.

Support squad was auto set with HP>DEF>ATK>SPD. My damage was pretty awful but heals and tanking enough to drag out the fight with freeze getting in multiple times to stall for even more.

Kenshin using atk hp absorb charm. Mostly just Lv3.
Yukimura using hp damage reflect charm with a fair amount of +HP/+HP%. Mostly just Lv3.
Kamatsuhime using a fairly crappy 3star +HIT% charm to help with freeze rates. Hit charm was Lv5 but rest were just Lv1~3.
Javier using increased hp healing charms. Lv 1~3 charms.
Magoichi just using any damage related charms. Lv1~3 charms.

Research upgrades for my teams units types were all Lv4~5 for Atk, Def and HP. Not sure if there are more, my building is only Lv8.

Artifact was the debuff recovery one since the enemy has a AoE attack that can sleep and I think someone with a silence?

Is it possible to buy awaken materials (10x sword/spear/whatever) ?
or is it farm only and at random ?

I'm assuming you mean the evo material since awaken material is for unlocking the passive skill and can be farmed from the daily quests. I haven't seen any ways to buy them, I just run boss stages for them which they 'can' drop and you might get a chest or encounter the shrine maiden which seems to always drop one but cost more stamina to run. Though with the event going on, you might have different priorities.

I found it pretty annoying getting the first evolve for new characters because of lacking the materials. I hope there's something in the future you can get them at a better rate.

schismatic
09-01-2018, 02:07 PM

Play normally but pay attention to your assist options. There's a few lvl 40+ nobunga's (img attached) with a 2ap row attack that wrecks the cavalry. Once you see one available try the boss again.

I only had castle lvl 5 or 6 and lvl 2-3 research before you unlock the 3rd tech for each class (hording ore for castle upgrades). I 3 starred with the nobunga assist, lvl 34 kenshin, lvl 30 ranmaru, lvl 30 yoshihiro, and lvl 30 musashi. All that really mattered were the nobunga and ranmaru for type advantage.

Aidoru
09-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Play normally but pay attention to your assist options. There's a few lvl 40+ nobunga's (img attached) with a 2ap row attack that wrecks the cavalry. Once you see one available try the boss again.

I only had castle lvl 5 or 6 and lvl 2-3 research before you unlock the 3rd tech for each class (hording ore for castle upgrades). I 3 starred with the nobunga assist, lvl 34 kenshin, lvl 30 ranmaru, lvl 30 yoshihiro, and lvl 30 musashi. All that really mattered were the nobunga and ranmaru for type advantage.

Ch3 boss on hard mode. I had no problems with any normal mode story battles nor ch1~2 on hard.

It probably isn't too good to use allies as you progress. It seems they don't get any squad support or research bonuses from you, so they have low stats, at least everyone I've ever tried using does. Unless it's based on that players own set up or something.

Ch3 boss on hard I feel will be the stopping point for a lot of free players unless you're prepared ahead of time. It has 5 Lv59 enemies, 3 cavalry units and 2 mages. 1 cavalry with a whopping 26k hp and the rest with 14~16k. Various status effects like sleep, silence and freeze as well as damage reduction/own damage up party buff. You will be stuck with Lv45 units being your highest because the items to evolve and break that level cap don't drop until the next chapter, Ch4 hard and above.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Anyone know if there's an advantage to doing the 10x Summon Script gatcha vs 1x summon script? Does the 10x guarantee and 4* or something?

NightWing
09-02-2018, 01:35 AM
I personally really liked Mononofu, like this game version of Mononofu too. However, I don' t see posibility to look into items inventory and it is even more disturbing that there are no battle skiping possibility.
There should be possibility to skip battle than you already reached 3stars in particular stage. Currently everything is new, so it is not boring - however, later than we will need to farm 1 particular material without skip - it will take hell of daily time and will be extreme boring.

harugawada
09-02-2018, 08:58 AM
I created a discord for this game, you guys are welcomed to join discord.gg/UUnJ7va

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 10:06 AM
How are the Skill Cards used? Got some lvl 4 cards but do not understand how to use them. Will a lvl 4 card raise a lvl 1 skill to lvl 4? Will it raise all skills to lvl 4? Don't know whether to hold on to them or not.

DrunkMonkGar
09-02-2018, 10:42 AM
How are the Skill Cards used? Got some lvl 4 cards but do not understand how to use them. Will a lvl 4 card raise a lvl 1 skill to lvl 4? Will it raise all skills to lvl 4? Don't know whether to hold on to them or not.

it is the rarity of girl it will work on, and they raise by one level each.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 02:42 AM
56th out of 58 on DMM. Has the closure been announced yet?

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 05:21 AM
Its very hard to farm lvl1 evo materials because I always got charm in stages 1-3 and its so random which type you will get. Hopefully there is an update were we can buy it in the shop.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 02:53 PM
How do you upgrade artifacts?

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 11:43 PM
How do you upgrade artifacts?

I think its one of the building in the city.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 08:54 AM
So the new maint finally fixed the drop rate of evo 1 materials, though they also stealthily put daily quests behind a paywall as VIP without announcing it.
Considering how bad it's already doing in DM, I doubt it's gonna last long on Nutaku :/

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 09:31 AM
can you elaborate? the dailies seems the same to me.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 09:54 AM
After the maint the "Go" mark has been replaced with a lock symbol with the text "VIP Unlock" behind it.
Clicking on them does nothing and did try clearing the browser cache for good measure, though not sure why it didn't change for you.

Here's how it looks like for me
ibb.co/kFjGPe

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 10:11 AM
And a quick update, seems to be a bug that has something to do with the browser cache
Clearing objectives towards them seems to bring them out of the "locked" state as I make progress, which it didn't do before I cleared the cache.

Guessing they're planning on implementing VIP status and quests and my files just happened to accidentally trigger it for all of the dailies

Arkinum
09-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Same issue with me. Dailys are locked behind a vip wall.

EDIT:Seems to be fixed now.

Aidoru
09-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Healers are so broken in raids. My Kenshin with Javier duo'd a Lv50 raid while surviving the entire fight lasting over 100 turns on auto. Wished damage contributed had some kind of factor to the reward.

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 10:53 PM
If two duplicate cards are both awakened and then combined, is there a boost in the skill lvl? Do both skills lvl up?

HornyHarry
09-08-2018, 03:40 PM
When you disenchant the shards what is that currency used for?

Aidoru
09-08-2018, 05:45 PM
When you disenchant the shards what is that currency used for?

Right now the only thing that can be exchanged with those are random 4 or 5star girl shards, 10 souls for a random 4 star shard and 30 for a 5 star. Can be found in the shop on the bottom right icon.

DrunkMonkGar
09-08-2018, 10:57 PM
If two duplicate cards are both awakened and then combined, is there a boost in the skill lvl? Do both skills lvl up?

I just found out you don't need to awaken the second card to gain a level on the passive skill.

Eliont
09-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Got 5* dupe - is there any way to keep them like in FKG, or merge?

DrunkMonkGar
09-09-2018, 11:11 AM
There is a lock on their info screen, though you can't have two of the same character in a battle. Using the dupe as level fodder for the original will add a skill level for everything, including the awakened passive if you have unlocked it so I would save the dupe until you have done so for the original.

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 03:39 PM
What is the ADV stat and what does it do

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Avoidance, basically your chance to avoid taking damage from an enemy attack

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Ah. I assume ADV is nullified by hit? e.g 20% ADV - 20% HIT = 0 ADV?

Aidoru
09-10-2018, 08:39 PM
As far as I know, it's to avoid debuffs, not damage.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 04:49 PM
As far as I know, it's to avoid debuffs, not damage.

Agreed. It's for debuffs (special conditions from attacks), not chance to evade/hit attacks.

Bruceski
09-18-2018, 05:36 PM
Is the unit I have available to others the one I pick for my home screen, or do I need to set that somewhere else? Also, aside from the one per day from the shop and the dribble of shards from no-death-ing story missions, is there a place to get 2* evolution cats?

Aidoru
09-21-2018, 07:33 AM
It seems you can't even get the new girl within the duration of the event... You can only run each stage once a day. I only got a bit more than 40 compasses including all of the first time clear rewards on todays run. Each shard cost 40 compasses and you need 40 shards... You can't even get a enough for a shard a day after doing the first time rewards, let alone 40 shards within the 2 week duration of the event. Heck, you'll probably won't even get 10/40 of the needed shards if you grab anything else.

Am I missing something here?

Eliont
09-21-2018, 11:18 AM
seems bugged - writed that each shard should cost one compass

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 11:06 PM
It seems you can't even get the new girl within the duration of the event... You can only run each stage once a day. I only got a bit more than 40 compasses including all of the first time clear rewards on todays run. Each shard cost 40 compasses and you need 40 shards... You can't even get a enough for a shard a day after doing the first time rewards, let alone 40 shards within the 2 week duration of the event. Heck, you'll probably won't even get 10/40 of the needed shards if you grab anything else.

Am I missing something here?

I already got the event girl. You should only need 40 compasses total to get 40 shards.

Aidoru
09-23-2018, 08:29 AM
I already got the event girl. You should only need 40 compasses total to get 40 shards.

I likely got the numbers messed up. So a fault on my end.

Dargor
09-26-2018, 12:37 PM
Where's the best place to get evolution items? Regular stages have an awful drop rate

Bruceski
09-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Ch2 Hard was kinda mean. Hp-based attacks with 20K hp? I eventually cleared it though I'm not sure what changed from previous attempts where I just got wiped. Not a no-deaths though, unfortunately.

DrunkMonkGar
09-29-2018, 01:07 AM
The new update ate all the support squads. Make sure to get those set back up.

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 05:36 PM
How the hell does everyone have so much hp in arena. Plus the hp doesn't match up to what it shows on the pre-battle screen.

Aidoru
10-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Barracks, charms, formation and support squads. Equip units in the HP squad slot with HP based charms to increase the amount you get for your team.

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Does hp from barracks not count towards what I see on their stats in the pre-match screen? I went against a lvl 45 that had more hp than all of my squad of 60's minus one, most of which have hp% charms

Aidoru
10-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Does hp from barracks not count towards what I see on their stats in the pre-match screen? I went against a lvl 45 that had more hp than all of my squad of 60's minus one, most of which have hp% charms

Barrack and charm HP should already been shown. What isn't shown is formation and squad.

If you need an example

Using my own Javier. She has 19926 HP in battle. The status screen shows her HP as 11254 HP (Base HP 3105 + 8149 from charm effects and barracks). My HP squad is +7740 HP. She's on a 30% HP formation.

Stat multiplier from formations are based off your base stat, not your total. Her base is 3105 so the +30% from the formation is +931.5 HP. The game rounds up, so +932 HP.

So:
3105 Base HP
+8149 Charms and barracks
+7740 HP squad
+932 HP formation
For a total of 19926 HP, which she indeed has.

Those players who have a huge difference in HP to what it shows in the prematch screen likely have high HP units in their HP squad.

25% of a unit's total HP is added to the squad of the category they're in. So say if you have 5 units in the HP squad each with 10k HP each in it, you get +2.5k HP x 5 for a total of +12.5k HP to your main party members.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Ah I see, seems like i was severely underestimating the importance of those on support, thanks for the nice breakdown.

Speaking of Javier, I have her skills maxed and have like 5 dupes (I swear if i get her one more fking time), should i just feed them to a random character now?

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Ah I see, seems like i was severely underestimating the importance of those on support, thanks for the nice breakdown.

Speaking of Javier, I have her skills maxed and have like 5 dupes (I swear if i get her one more fking time), should i just feed them to a random character now?

Just fucking got her again

Aidoru
10-02-2018, 02:51 PM
I haven't found any use for dupes after you already maxed their skill. You can't even use dupes in squad so they're kind of useless. Maybe they'll add something in the future. I think that the evolution cap goes up to like 6 or something in DMM, maybe the skill cap will go up too.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 04:14 PM
DMM? .

Aidoru
10-02-2018, 05:43 PM
The site that hosts the original Japanese version.

Rumblader
10-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Is there a way to sell level 1 star cats or other samurai you dont need? My spaces are filling up fast and i dont have enough mats to evolve past 30 on most of my girls

Aidoru
10-18-2018, 02:42 PM
Wow, 2k gems per Lv4 evo crystal and not factoring in all the other items you need. It's like they're trying kill off the non paying players and steer away everyone else who had any plans to play. I'm hoping they add ways to gain gems because this might be the game killer for me.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 07:33 AM
The game down for anyone else?

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 06:31 AM
Where do I get the Class upgrade items for upgrade on Lv.30 ?

Unregistered
11-19-2018, 06:22 PM
how to unlock dungeon?

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 09:44 AM
Within a month this game is already tossing out a reprint event. Not bell and silver, those are minor events. This is shaping up awfully familiar to how BGR died. They even still have a Halloween character on displayed which was nearly a month ago. Have the devs gave up on this game?

artista
11-20-2018, 04:01 PM
Within a month this game is already tossing out a reprint event. Not bell and silver, those are minor events. This is shaping up awfully familiar to how BGR died. They even still have a Halloween character on displayed which was nearly a month ago. Have the devs gave up on this game?

This is like a remake version of Mononofu that died and closed on nutaku a few months ago so I never had high hopes to begin with. I enjoy playing it tho, just wont spend my money here <.<

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 06:36 AM
they would be better of making these kind of games not browser constantly online with energy and stuff required or ptw i mean really can anyone tell me a nutaku game that doesn't require lifetime of grind or rokefeller amount of cash investment to get you from 1st to final stage ?

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 07:01 AM
is there an offline game similar if not same as RumBlade

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Is there any nudity apart from the hentai scenes? As in, girls get more revealing clothing/naked when upgraded, awakened or something like that? Or they just have 1 PG-3 picture that is used through all game?

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Do the Charms with bonus HIT affect all skills or only the skills that say " + Hit " ?

DrunkMonkGar
01-03-2019, 02:55 PM
I would assume just the ones that specify, but Oda's passive seems to be triggering a lot more often since I gave her a hit charm.

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 01:13 PM
Anybody else find that if the level 20 artifact Black Tortoise (revival upon death) triggers (and heals your other girls), the rest of the girls HP will drop by 80-90% within 1 round?

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 12:01 PM
How do we get rid of these? I made some and they are useless and taking up room in my samurai inventory.

Tom80
03-18-2019, 01:41 PM
For two days now the store is empty, no challenge bar, etc.
Get a JavaScript error message.
Clearing browser cache does nothing.

Am I the only one?

Unregistered
04-13-2019, 02:17 PM
Anyone know how to get more artifacts. So far, I have not seen a single extra from my initial one.

DrunkMonkGar
04-14-2019, 05:00 AM
Uh, I know I got two more artifacts, but it's been long enough I have no idea how I got them.

Unregistered
06-29-2019, 09:34 AM
Maintenance going. Any ideas what that is about?

Unregistered
07-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Just noticed that they announced the closure for this game, took them long enough. I would be sad if this same situation didn't already happen with so many other games. Farewell RumBlade.

brothersome02
07-17-2019, 06:31 PM
Just noticed that they announced the closure for this game, took them long enough. I would be sad if this same situation didn't already happen with so many other games. Farewell RumBlade.

Welp, that's sad, but the writing was on the wall since Halloween.

Eliont
07-18-2019, 11:19 PM

Anyone have missing characters ?

Unregistered
07-29-2019, 09:24 AM
Can't access anymore. Likely dead by now if something does not happen.