PDA

View Full Version : [Event 53.5] Kamihime x Walure Romanze Advent Battle vs Mio

Kitty
08-19-2018, 04:39 AM
aka Cherry x Mio Advent Battle <br />
<br />
<br />
Well, here we have another crossover similar to the Koihime(Mii) one we had back in...September? <br />
This event was supposed to come a while ago, so it's an...

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 08:47 AM
Oh, it came through...

New light dual weapon, here I come!!!

And hopefully that limited SSR as she's actually a good one...

Access to A frame debuffs (both 15%), lowers debuff resist, lowers combo rate, buffs fire resist, and buffs water elemental attack...

That's one hell of a combo. Considering I got Aphrodite and not SSR Nike, it'd be nice to get this limited SSR since she fills a lot of roles

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 10:25 AM
my dark team consist out of amon u, pluto, thanatos and bastet so i should be good for it :P
and yeah more large assault for my light team the better ^^

Aidoru
08-19-2018, 11:11 AM
You should probably just go and change all the title numbers of the other event topics.

Anyways, I wonder if they're going to have other events going on part way through during this event or going to just do it the same way they did the Koihime in which they cut the duration in half (IIRC) and just unlocked everything at the start. I think DMM version had to wait for each chapter to unlock each day, for them, ther event was a month long.

The eidolon atk is so bad but the HP amount is really nice. Likely not worth the trade off in our current content but her burst gauge up is always useful to have, though 10 turns.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 11:52 AM
You should probably just go and change all the title numbers of the other event topics.

Anyways, I wonder if they're going to have other events going on part way through during this event or going to just do it the same way they did the Koihime in which they cut the duration in half (IIRC) and just unlocked everything at the start. I think DMM version had to wait for each chapter to unlock each day, for them, ther event was a month long.

The eidolon atk is so bad but the HP amount is really nice. Likely not worth the trade off in our current content but her burst gauge up is always useful to have, though 10 turns.

Yeah, I think even the Lilims have more atk...

But to be honest, if you have meng huo, she's likely better...

More than double atk stat, higher HP, atk buff... and I think her cool down is lower too

If I decide to keep this event eidolon (probably should since she's likely missable) she's a sub slot at best...

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 12:57 PM
Interesting that the maintenance for this is tonight, when the raid against Amaltheia continues to tomorrow.

Laventale
08-19-2018, 09:20 PM
Pinned 'cuz it's happening in less than 2 hours.

Plus, I'm kinda excited to have yet another Light weapon now that my Light is somewhat strong.

Interesting that the maintenance for this is tonight, when the raid against Amaltheia continues to tomorrow.

In DMM, this was a side event that lasted 1 whole month, so it kinda makes sense to have this as a side event while the other ones just go as normal.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 10:44 PM
now that i think about it, did't the koihime x kamihime crossover also happen at the same time as another event?

i think it was during Kyuki's first appearance (cause i remember being able to use her to make meng huo's damage laughably low...)

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 10:45 PM
now that i think about it, did't the koihime x kamihime crossover also happen at the same time as another event?

i think it was during Kyuki's first appearance (cause i remember being able to use her to make meng huo's damage laughably low...)

So did the dragon providence event. But that event was a joke anyway.

BlazeAlter
08-19-2018, 11:39 PM

I think the event that happened along with koihime collab was... envy union event I think? can't remember exactly what it was but I remember choosing to help in union fights instead of doing the advent collab lol

Delete
08-20-2018, 01:23 AM
Yes, if I remember well, it was on late November, and it touched the lasts days of Sphinx and the firsts days of Envy, lasting 2 weeks.

eku55555
08-20-2018, 01:32 AM
Are the new collab gacha units good? and when it will start?

BlazeAlter
08-20-2018, 02:25 AM
Are the new collab gacha units good? and when it will start?

it already started today

Kureru
08-20-2018, 05:23 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2akikhz.jpg

*skip skip skip skip skip*

Aidoru
08-20-2018, 06:34 AM
Rather surprised they made it a month long.

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 07:07 AM
The proportions of the horse to the girl just make the eidolon look silly.

Cobblemaniac
08-20-2018, 07:13 AM
The proportions of the horse to the girl just make the eidolon look silly.

You mean people actually take collabs like these seriously? :rofl:

Frelas
08-20-2018, 08:37 AM
´Kamihime Romanze characters rates will not be raised in the Magic Jewels, but is raised in the collaboration Gacha´
Was this also on dmm, or are the nutaky devs being money hungry basterds again?

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 08:50 AM
That, plus the 1 month duration, tells me that we'll be continuing on ahead with the normal event schedule as usual while this goes on (like how it worked on DMM). So we should get Horus soon as well as the respective limited set that comes with her event. And presumably that set will get the standard rate boost during Horus.

Cobblemaniac
08-20-2018, 08:52 AM
´Kamihime Romanze characters rates will not be raised in the Magic Jewels, but is raised in the collaboration Gacha´
Was this also on dmm, or are the nutaky devs being money hungry basterds again?

I... am not sure, but something tells me they'll pull a summer Sol gacha, and increase rates on jewel gacha on the last few days. Or they have a last minute gacha, which makes it worse.

Either way, don't get b8ed, or just get b8ed and whale like crazy on non-guaranteed stuff.

Slashley
08-20-2018, 10:24 AM
Was this also on dmm, or are the nutaky devs being money hungry basterds again?With Nutaku most likely running 5x or lower bonus modifier, it's not like you'll ever find what you're looking for from the Jewel gacha... so doesn't really matter what DMM did, really.

Haxmo
08-21-2018, 02:54 AM
So how does that dual stat weapon scale with skill level?

blubbergott
08-21-2018, 03:42 AM
So how does that dual stat weapon scale with skill level?

0.5 each per slvl, 13/10 maxed

QXZ
08-26-2018, 04:42 AM
anyone know if this wpn can be taken to final break?

Cobblemaniac
08-26-2018, 04:44 AM
anyone know if this wpn can be taken to final break?

4LB on event weapons only exist for reprint weapons currently (save union event 2nd weapons), so no.

Unless they reprint this collab.

nonsensei
08-26-2018, 04:57 AM
Unless they reprint this collab.

They reprinted koihime collab yet no FLB for the weapon, so nope.

Cobblemaniac
08-26-2018, 05:06 AM
They reprinted koihime collab yet no FLB for the weapon, so nope.

Man, I've got some elevated NaCl looking at that wind weapon... could've been decent with a dual skill.

MagicSpice
08-26-2018, 10:58 AM
With Nutaku most likely running 5x or lower bonus modifier, it's not like you'll ever find what you're looking for from the Jewel gacha... so doesn't really matter what DMM did, really.

Honestly, it helps that the gacha for those limited hime is open for a month as well (til Sep 20th)

That said, I'll take a few cracks at it if I don't pull some SSR with A frame debuffs, cause that's what the SSR does (along with water elemental atk buffing)

Man, I've got some elevated NaCl looking at that wind weapon... could've been decent with a dual skill.

Honestly, a lot of the advent weapons now are dual skill...

So imagine dual skill weapons getting FLB... that makes them the rare TRI skill weapons.

There's a slight few dual weapons that do get FLB, but I think they're all gacha ones (hime release SSR if I'm right)

nonsensei
08-26-2018, 11:34 AM
Honestly, a lot of the advent weapons now are dual skill...

So imagine dual skill weapons getting FLB... that makes them the rare TRI skill weapons.

There's a slight few dual weapons that do get FLB, but I think they're all gacha ones (hime release SSR if I'm right)

They just finished the 2nd reprints of the 1st batch of advent events (albeit 2 of the 2nd batch were released before Garuda). Either way, gonna be a long time before we get to the point (if we ever do) of getting FLB for those dual skilled ones. And they will probably just get their 2nd skill from small to medium, not a 3rd small skill.

Oh, and forgot that Ixion sword still doesn't have FLB, who knows what they will do about that.

MagicSpice
08-26-2018, 12:09 PM
They just finished the 2nd reprints of the 1st batch of advent events (albeit 2 of the 2nd batch were released before Garuda). Either way, gonna be a long time before we get to the point (if we ever do) of getting FLB for those dual skilled ones. And they will probably just get their 2nd skill from small to medium, not a 3rd small skill.

Oh, and forgot that Ixion sword still doesn't have FLB, who knows what they will do about that.

Wow... all those ixion reprints and no FLB so far...

As for that triple... dakki's weapon is one example of a triple skill

https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com

It seems to have defender, assault, and rush after FLB...

But not sure if they just merge defender and assault in what they call strength, or if they add strength on top of those...

If they add strength and don't remove the other two, that's a quad skill weapon

Even if they don't, defender and assault merged is still like 2 skills anyway

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 12:17 PM
Something like that is 2 skills merging into 1. "Integration" in google translate. Expect them to leave that for kamihime tier weapons, not advents.

MagicSpice
08-26-2018, 12:28 PM
Something like that is 2 skills merging into 1. "Integration" in google translate. Expect them to leave that for kamihime tier weapons, not advents.

Even then that's still OP...

Rush is debatable (we got eidolons that specifically say two stage increase, same as rush but more effect usually). But it still has the defender/assault mix it originally had which is one of the best dual effects (something like assault and barrage would be great too).

Considering a PF build still needs double/triple to go off, it's not a bad weapon in my opinion

nonsensei
08-26-2018, 01:10 PM
As for that triple... dakki's weapon is one example of a triple skill

https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com

Umm.. you really don't have to tell me about these stuff which I thought to be obvious, looking at the links in my signature. :sweat:

But anyway, as the unregistered said, if a dual skill weapon gets a "3rd" skill, 2 skills of the 3 get integrated into one (with different name, but same effects) making it still a dual skill weapon on display, but effectively having 3 skills. And as it was also mentioned & which I was trying to point out in my previous post as well, I highly doubt they will make that a thing for event stuff. Even if they do at some point, I wouldn't expect it in the near future.

Kimoi
08-26-2018, 01:33 PM
Umm.. you really don't have to tell me about these stuff which I thought to be obvious, looking at the links in my signature. :sweat:

But anyway, as the unregistered said, if a dual skill weapon gets a "3rd" skill, 2 skills of the 3 get integrated into one (with different name, but same effects) making it still a dual skill weapon on display, but effectively having 3 skills. And as it was also mentioned & which I was trying to point out in my previous post as well, I highly doubt they will make that a thing for event stuff. Even if they do at some point, I wouldn't expect it in the near future.
Plot twist: they get Twin Edge/Twin Guard

Seraphim01
08-28-2018, 06:38 AM
Hey guys, is it worth it to farm that SSS eidolon to MLB for new players, even though her stats not that good? And is it worth to get 1 copy of horus (my new wind team cant clear horus standard lol)? Also do eidolon passive buff stack, like if i use 5 horus, will i get bonus 150% atk? Thank you

Delete
08-28-2018, 06:43 AM
Only the main Eidolon have the Passive active. All others are there for the stats and the active use.
Edit: the Eidolon that you take from a friend has her active ability too.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 08:30 AM
Hey guys, is it worth it to farm that SSS eidolon to MLB for new players, even though her stats not that good? And is it worth to get 1 copy of horus (my new wind team cant clear horus standard lol)? Also do eidolon passive buff stack, like if i use 5 horus, will i get bonus 150% atk? Thank you

that's why you can't clear horus.... you have WIND... they're weak against fire, meaning you'll take more damage and deal less.

clearing with a disadvantage is only for the overpowered... you're better off using another team for that, even if you're using SR/R characters. in fact, even a mix of off-element characters is better than taking on fire with a wind team.... it's just suicidal

and yeah, that eidolon is good for new players due to the HP boost, which you likely need. the better one is a long ways away anyway (Meng Huo, who did up to a 40% HP increase and can reach over 2k in atk).

you'll quickly drop Sakura x Mio for others though so make sure you got enough copies to get her to lv100 so you can get more use out of her.... you still need at least 6 events before you can start picking which eidolons to use for stats and possibly main effect, less if you got lucky/rerolled on the gacha

Seraphim01
08-28-2018, 09:18 AM
that's why you can't clear horus.... you have WIND... they're weak against fire, meaning you'll take more damage and deal less.

clearing with a disadvantage is only for the overpowered... you're better off using another team for that, even if you're using SR/R characters. in fact, even a mix of off-element characters is better than taking on fire with a wind team.... it's just suicidal

and yeah, that eidolon is good for new players due to the HP boost, which you likely need. the better one is a long ways away anyway (Meng Huo, who did up to a 40% HP increase and can reach over 2k in atk).

you'll quickly drop Sakura x Mio for others though so make sure you got enough copies to get her to lv100 so you can get more use out of her.... you still need at least 6 events before you can start picking which eidolons to use for stats and possibly main effect, less if you got lucky/rerolled on the gacha

So its better to get 1 MLB eidolon than 5 of the same lvl 40 eidolon, right? Well, i cant make another team besides wind right now (no good eidolon to support my sr story char and r units), so i will forget about horus event right now.
Btw, is it the same for weapon as well? Focusing to MLB 1 weapon rather than getting more copy of it first (wanna get the wind weapon from event). Thank you for ur help, guys.

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 09:26 AM
So its better to get 1 MLB eidolon than 5 of the same lvl 40 eidolon, right? Well, i cant make another team besides wind right now (no good eidolon to support my sr story char and r units), so i will forget about horus event right now.
Btw, is it the same for weapon as well? Focusing to MLB 1 weapon rather than getting more copy of it first (wanna get the wind weapon from event). Thank you for ur help, guys.

Weapons are a case of farming the living hell out of raid battles (disasters/ catastrophes) and getting their assault drops (out of gold and plat chests in normal/ expert and gold chests in ragna). You should at least be able to solo the normal ones, which have kinda a chance to drop the weapon from the plat chest (1 for spawn, 1 for MVP) although with a lower gold chest drop rate, though that doesn't matter as much. Since getting a full grid of weapons is an eventuality, MLBing those is the better option since you'll be wasting enhance materials otherwise.

Eidolons for newbies... are tricky. Patience to get a full grid of 6 SSR eidolons is a factor, the other is the cost of MLBing them, which often to new players looks pretty intimidating. Assuming you're at that stage, it might be better to partially LB one and just put the rest as sub. Do not LB 2 separate eidos, if you enhance a 2* eido with a 1* eido, you will not get 2 limit breaks from that.

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 10:01 AM
Or you guys just stop recommending a newb to put resources into a completely crap eido. Srsly. Old advent event shop makes it pretty hard to get your hands on all SSR copies, I doubt it's a given that he can do that. And there's a much more useful assault/defender lance in that shop which is definitely a priority to get rather than the eido.

@Seraphim01
Sure, if you can afford it, it's a different case, but that eido is ridiculously bad. The weapon, Noel(!) & heck, even the tickets, Half Elixirs should be a priority compared to it. But the event is still long, I'd advise focusing on Horus for the time being & try to setup a water team to clear as much as you can. It's also easier to get stuff from that shop, since it's way cheaper (and much better eido).
For a comparison: MLBing the eido in Walkure collab takes 375 bronze2 (yellow feather), 210 silver (silver horse) & 150 gold (gold horse) mat.
Meanwhile MLBing the eido in Horus shop takes 25 bronze1, 125 bronze2, 70 silver & 30 gold mat.

For Horus shop priority should go by the arcane SSR & then the eido. And I think that's already too much for you if you're having issues with standard.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 01:39 PM
Or you guys just stop recommending a newb to put resources into a completely crap eido. Srsly. Old advent event shop makes it pretty hard to get your hands on all SSR copies, I doubt it's a given that he can do that. And there's a much more useful assault/defender lance in that shop which is definitely a priority to get rather than the eido.

@Seraphim01
Sure, if you can afford it, it's a different case, but that eido is ridiculously bad. The weapon, Noel(!) & heck, even the tickets, Half Elixirs should be a priority compared to it. But the event is still long, I'd advise focusing on Horus for the time being & try to setup a water team to clear as much as you can. It's also easier to get stuff from that shop, since it's way cheaper (and much better eido).
For a comparison: MLBing the eido in Walkure collab takes 375 bronze2 (yellow feather), 210 silver (silver horse) & 150 gold (gold horse) mat.
Meanwhile MLBing the eido in Horus shop takes 25 bronze1, 125 bronze2, 70 silver & 30 gold mat.

For Horus shop priority should go by the arcane SSR & then the eido. And I think that's already too much for you if you're having issues with standard.

Ahem... eidolon orbs says hi

Even if the Eidolon is crap, you still get them for those orbs... cause a batch of said Eidolon is 1500 orbs if it's an SSR assuming you got all the copies...

Plus, if you're just starting out, you take what you can get. The heavy planning comes anyway when you have a deck of lv100 SSR eidolons and a grid full of SR and SSR with assault. Until then, don't be too picky or you'll likely be too weak to clear content

Hell, it's why I'm stuck with barong as my light Eidolon lead... cause I never got an MLB of Phoenix, sphinx, or Nicholas cause I wasn't able to grind them out at the time

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 02:11 PM
That just speeds up the orb farming process. That's not a good enough incentive to prioritize over useful missables.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 02:34 PM
That just speeds up the orb farming process. That's not a good enough incentive to prioritize over useful missables.

except kaisers take long enough to get as is...

you're gonna want all of them, meaning 60,000 orbs... you get up to 750 per MLB SSR Event eidolon (i misscounted in the last post)... so that's 17 events to get just one of them, 100 events to get all 6... assuming you even got all 5 copies of the SSR eidolon anyway (more if it's a raid event)

you're gonna want to speed that up, so farm every event you can, or throw money/jewels at the gacha and hope an SSR eidolon comes out of that to speed things up cause those are worth way more than the event ones...

the orbs you get is 2 per R, 30 per SR, 150 per Event SSR, 750 per Gacha SSR... so no matter how you look at it, either start puling kaisers, or get to grinding...

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 03:11 PM
He's new enough that he has to sort out priorities what to go for as his resources are limited. I'd go with what nonsensei suggested.

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 04:07 PM
a batch of said Eidolon is 1500 orbs

750 orbs, you mean.
And.. I don't really see my point being denied. You yourself say that when you start out, you take what you can get. But I don't see why he wouldn't take which would benefit him more. When will you see the use of that 750 orbs? And when do you see an SSR weapon's use?
I think the difference is obvious. And you say you can use it until it turns into orbs? Sure, you can. Just like the weapon, tho that will stay in the grid for over a year, most likely.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 05:15 PM
750 orbs, you mean.
And.. I don't really see my point being denied. You yourself say that when you start out, you take what you can get. But I don't see why he wouldn't take which would benefit him more. When will you see the use of that 750 orbs? And when do you see an SSR weapon's use?
I think the difference is obvious. And you say you can use it until it turns into orbs? Sure, you can. Just like the weapon, tho that will stay in the grid for over a year, most likely.

but that's the thing... what's here now is either a lucky gacha roll or rerolling to get marm... otherwise hopefully getting thunderbird or take/behemoth (but you'll need more of them)... the current light eidolons you can get now without backtracking sucks...

they can take what would benefit them more.... this involves paid gacha in some way, or dealing with an SR eidolon...

main focus should be stats honestly when starting out cause again, you can wait for the right stuff to go after, but will you have the power to go after it since you avoided previous things? cause as a new player, you probably can't even farm expert disasters for a while to even get a grid full of assault.

and again, rerolling is a thing, but if they're aiming to go for light as the reroll, then it'll be a while cause it cuts down the target eidolons from 5 to 1, and at those odds... you'd best be patient. plus you're more likely to get something better for a different grid, and if it's not dark (likely since we don't have that 100% eidolon yet meaning echidna/ouroboros is the best you get right now) then you got a weakness to deal with meaning a definite 2nd team to build up to start getting your footing in the game...

you can have an endgame focus all you want, but if you're lacking the resources to go after it, better go get them first. ultimate advents is clearable off raw stats alone. and assuming you're playing entirely free, you've got months before getting a kaiser and that's if you grinded out all the SSR Eidolon copies you can get. Weapons you can be picky on (we get 2 SSR per advent), but you're just making it that much longer by not getting the eidolon either way

Seraphim01
08-28-2018, 05:59 PM
Thank you for all ur suggestion, but it just makes me more confused haha. Should i really farm off element weapon from advent, my main is wind (i have hraesvelgr). I think i will atleast get 1 copy of both horus and mio(even at lvl 40 will buff my stats abit to help with next advent), and getting noel for collection as well. Should i skip that sr wind weapon and focus only getting them from disaster? I cant pass horus standard, only have Nike as water kamihime lol, and dun have morgana yet, still lvl 18 atm. Like some1 here said, i have very limited resources. Thank you once again for your suggestion, guys 😃

Dunhere
08-28-2018, 06:59 PM
Should i really farm

You can gauge your own farming rate best. At level 18 with only one half-built team, take whatever you can afford for now. Use whatever weapons/eidos you get til you can replace them, and then fodder them.

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 08:05 PM
Thank you for all ur suggestion, but it just makes me more confused haha. Should i really farm off element weapon from advent, my main is wind (i have hraesvelgr). I think i will atleast get 1 copy of both horus and mio(even at lvl 40 will buff my stats abit to help with next advent), and getting noel for collection as well. Should i skip that sr wind weapon and focus only getting them from disaster? I cant pass horus standard, only have Nike as water kamihime lol, and dun have morgana yet, still lvl 18 atm. Like some1 here said, i have very limited resources. Thank you once again for your suggestion, guys ������

A very crude recommendation, but if you find yourself struggling with even standard advent, the first priority will be to level up your girls and your weapons to a point that you can in the main quests. Afterwards, apply what Dunhere said, and try to snipe at least an SSR weapon/ eidolon out of the event.

Edit: Also, ignore the Sakura x Mio. I sold her instantly when I got her, but now that I checked, her base stats are really ass. Try to get your hands on the light weapon instead, you should have the time to grind enough levels to be able to touch the standard/ normal stages, since we still have pretty much 3 weeks to go.

Laventale
08-28-2018, 10:38 PM
Man, having the new Advent events and then looking at the collab.

Holy shit it's outrageous how grindy it was before, holy shit.

Seraphim01
08-28-2018, 10:52 PM
I almost got horus, btw the silver mats cant drop from silver chest at Beginner level? I did around 10+, and havent get a single silver mat.

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 09:47 AM
The assumption that I have regarding the levels below ultimate is that they will drop a fair amount of R enhancement mats for you, because the designers want players to simultaneously be able to farm mats (to a degree) and actually strengthen in order to move up to the next level.
So I think that you're getting R enhancement stuff instead of silver mats from the silver chests, right? Use them. After a while, take another shot at standard. Once you can handle standard, farm that until you can handle expert. Repeat again until you hit ultimate. R enhancement stuff stop replacing silver mats at ult (though SR enhancement stuff still show up).

Seraphim01
08-29-2018, 07:20 PM
Finally able to beat standard horus, hopefully can get more horus copy.

sanahtlig
08-29-2018, 08:47 PM
SR weapons are a dime a dozen, and you'll get a ton from raid events. The ones you really need will probably come from farming Disasters and joining Raids. The Catastrophes in particular seem to have a high drop rate. I'll probably be running 1-3 Wind Catastrophes a day for a week or two during Burst hour. Friend me (userid 95789) and you can scavenge the kills and maybe land yourself some Wind Assault SRs.

SSR event eidolon copies are nice for new players. They provide a big stat boost over other options. Their excellence as judged by veteran players is irrelevant; you're not farming them to keep forever, you're farming them to fill your grid and climb the progression ladder (to Experts and beyond). That said, no need to burn all your consumables to get 1-2 additional copies; you'll have a chance to farm new eidolons every 2 weeks or so. *DO* spend your consumables to farm SR assault weapons and SSR weapons for your primary element, however. Occasionally an SSR event eidolon will pop up that's a must-have due to a summon ability (e.g., Yatagarasu).

SlickFenix
08-29-2018, 09:07 PM
The assumption that I have regarding the levels below ultimate is that they will drop a fair amount of R enhancement mats for you, because the designers want players to simultaneously be able to farm mats (to a degree) and actually strengthen in order to move up to the next level.
So I think that you're getting R enhancement stuff instead of silver mats from the silver chests, right? Use them. After a while, take another shot at standard. Once you can handle standard, farm that until you can handle expert. Repeat again until you hit ultimate. R enhancement stuff stop replacing silver mats at ult (though SR enhancement stuff still show up).

Each difficulty gives more and more chests. However Beginner, Standard, and Expert all have chances to drop Enhance Mat weapons and Eidos in the Bronze and Silver Chests. In Ultimate Bronze and Silver are guaranteed to always drop the Event Exchangeable Materials, while the Gold Chest has a chance to drop SR Enhance Materials for weapons and Eidos. So Ultimate is always the best place to farm for materials. Also it drops between 21-29 chests in total (I personally have not seen above and below that number, so if someone else has feel free to correct that number)

Seraphim01
08-29-2018, 09:38 PM
SR weapons are a dime a dozen

Thank you for ur suggestion. I only do sakura x mio event 5 times daily and spare ap on horus event. I havent use any consumable, i read on ur guide that atleast player rank 50 before using the consumable. Going to add u soon :D

Seraphim01
09-01-2018, 02:52 AM
How many mats needed to get 2nd to 4th ssr lance? The shop here is freaking expensive haha. Fortunately i can farm expert difficulty here.

nonsensei
09-01-2018, 03:04 AM
How many mats needed to get 2nd to 4th ssr lance? The shop here is freaking expensive haha. Fortunately i can farm expert difficulty here.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/485374526323032065/Unnamed.jpg

Don't mind google translating sometimes using words for numbers.
The mats are the same order as they are in the event page.

Seraphim01
09-01-2018, 03:16 AM
Woah, i need another 100+ gold horse lol. Thank you, nonsensei.

Seraphim01
09-15-2018, 12:05 PM
Ugh, after i trade for fourth spear. Not sure i was lucky or not haha

Slashley
09-15-2018, 12:15 PM
I hope you have learned your lesson.

Seraphim01
09-15-2018, 12:20 PM
I hope you have learned your lesson.

Like trading ssr weapon/eido on the last day of event?

Slashley
09-15-2018, 01:01 PM
Like trading ssr weapon/eido on the last day of event?Yes. Technically you shouldn't do it until AFTER the event, but practically speaking that means trusting Nutaku to keep the Store open like they should.

AutoCrimson
09-15-2018, 01:04 PM
free ssr cant be bad, with all those flb incoming

nonsensei
09-15-2018, 01:11 PM
Well, not much lesson to learn since this is the last event with ridiculous prices. Though, I guess 2nd weapons of shops are still pretty pricey, but those are usually fodders, anyway. If you are going for those as well, you just want SSR fods & then another from plat chest is just welcome.

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 04:56 PM
is the lance better than a 1LB large assault weapon?

Shieun
09-15-2018, 05:20 PM
In terms of attack, probably not, but then again, unless you whale (massively) or overfarm event weapons (and SL-30 them), your grid wont be in the stage where it's full SSR, MLB-ed (mostly) and have good stats.

For most grid, the lance will be a welcome addition for the HP secondary skill. The game is at the stage where having near 10k HP is required for harder content.

MalusCorvus
09-21-2018, 06:23 PM
Really crammed on the last day, managed to get a copy of Sakura x Mio... though I probably should have gotten Noel instead, since I only got a single one before maint. Got a couple weapons also.

You know, now I'm curious about Walure Romanze... something tells me it's Japan only at the moment, though.

Laventale
09-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Really crammed on the last day, managed to get a copy of Sakura x Mio... though I probably should have gotten Noel instead, since I only got a single one before maint. Got a couple weapons also.

You know, now I'm curious about Walure Romanze... something tells me it's Japan only at the moment, though.

Why the hell didn't you get Noel? She's easily the best Thunder SR together with Cyclops, but better 'cuz she's free.

MalusCorvus
09-23-2018, 01:00 AM
Why the hell didn't you get Noel? She's easily the best Thunder SR together with Cyclops, but better 'cuz she's free.

Judgement call. Would have gotten her if she was Light, but I went for Sakura and Mio because I didn't really have any good Light Eidolons. Of course I forgot that I needed two copies for them. Admittedly, there's also a lot I don't get about how the game works...

Laventale
09-23-2018, 09:27 AM
Judgement call. Would have gotten her if she was Light, but I went for Sakura and Mio because I didn't really have any good Light Eidolons. Of course I forgot that I needed two copies for them. Admittedly, there's also a lot I don't get about how the game works...

I'd recommend you to get Eidolon orbs and buy St. Nicholas, she's basically the best Free Light eido with 45% elemental damage. Sakura is a trash tier eido 'cuz she only gives HP instead of attack, and also does a pisspoor job at that (only 20% at MLB).