PDA

View Full Version : Drop chances are unacceptably abysmal

jedc
08-20-2018, 09:43 PM
Just made an account to say this. Did the event for "legendary" revival, after OVER 300 TIMES and several hundred kobans without Norou dropping. That is completely garbage and smacks of nothing but a poorly made and even poorer optimized cash grab of a game. who cares what people actually get out of it as long as they line your wallets, right?

strikingly similar to the unresponsive "customer service" who send an automated message and then never fix anything or actually respond.

Not a sucker
08-20-2018, 11:13 PM
Comme d'habitude un event de merde avec un taux de drop de merde.
J'ai tout de même eu droit à des tonnes de cadeaux mais avoir une fille...

Penetr8tor
08-21-2018, 02:43 PM
It was announced to continue through 21st. In the announcement and on the event calendar.

I had saved up kobans to burn on the last day if I didn't get the girl otherwise. Gone now.

Keiya_b
09-27-2018, 12:40 AM
Alright. The drop rates are.. well lets say bad.

Got 49 girls in my harem and playing everyday.
Now it is already 3 weeks that i have not received any new girl from drop.
I'w counted ~ 900 kobans spend on topping up my fighting last week alone! That makes well over 800 battles in a week!

So- my last girl dropped was Botanist Murakawa from work fantasies 2018 event. Last standard girl dropped was Sylvia from Silvanus. Since then i have topped up 2 bosses and finished 2 levels (Fairy world and Hamelin Town).

So- seriously. ~ 1500 battles, 3 weeks playing, using every way possible to bet new girls and NOTHING! I even tried to play epic pachinko couple of times.

*Detective Spook was given as a reward- not a drop.

ChunkiMunkiNZ
10-01-2018, 12:37 AM
With you on that one!

Really wanted Justine, so focused all my battles on Dark Lord, hundreds of them - denied!

It appears the more girls you have - the slower the drop rate - therefore that is NOT random as they claim, it is deceptive advertising by enticing and engaging new customers to keep playing in the beginning.

Developers - care to explain?
We're not going to get an answer, they couldn't care less. Lol!

It's a shame really the games great and a bit of kinky fun. But they really need to look after their loyal customers too, otherwise we could get irritated, bored and then leave. Not really a great long term business strategy.

MrGoodfellow
10-04-2018, 12:04 PM
For me, it's like every third event I might get a girl to drop. I might get lucky and get 2 out of that 1 event, but all other events - nada, zero, zip no matter how hard I try.

Also, Donatien and Breman are just stubborn at dropping the common girls. Sheesh!! It's fitting from a story perspective, but come on! This is brutal! Gruntt was similar - took me forever just to get 2 of the girls (2 story lines past) and now during the current event when trying for Morgan, Miss Spook dropped instead. I'm glad I got miss Spook (finally!), but I'd rather have the event girl drop!

The Legendary event was a disappointment as the same villain could drop either the legendary girl or legendary affection gifts. Typically, other villains who do not have event girls drop the affection gifts instead - but not this event! No matter how hard I tried for the girls, all that dropped for me was the affection gifts. I can only wonder if the affection wasn't there as an option next to the girl, would the random number generator have dropped the girl for me instead?? I see SO many people my level (150) and lower with all 3 Legendary girls that it just rubs salt into the wounds.

….I just wonder what the heck is going on with the drop rates.

Unregistered
10-06-2018, 06:59 AM
same for me

Hundreds of battles and lots of kobans spent and not a single drop during the last 3 events...

I don't know for sure, but it seriously looks like the drop chance has been reduced a lot

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 04:15 AM
1 girl in the past two events I participated in, and they send a notice saying they made things easier. I skipped the school event since i had them from a previous event but only girl I fre3ed recently was the one that was available the same time as the one that looked part octopus.

MrGoodfellow
10-12-2018, 06:23 PM
Yeah, the notice about how they made things easier for the event girls to drop - I can't tell it. Gruntt is still extremely stubborn and will not let go of Morgane.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 07:29 PM
Took me to day 10 to get her. I'm now trying to get the one Donatien has.

MrGoodfellow
10-19-2018, 09:59 PM
Well, that's the 3rd event in a row with not a single drop. No girl. Not even a legendary affection gift. *sigh* The Random Number Generator just hates me.

Tanukimo
10-20-2018, 01:48 AM
Didn't get any girls this event either.

jedc
10-21-2018, 01:02 AM
It's been quite a while since I've gotten one now, the last one I got was Justine, got nothing the entire last event with hundreds of attempts on the cheerleader girl with the chainsaw and the event before that.

Currently on this legendary event with golden bunny I'm on try 132, 3 gifts no drop. Supposedly the longer you go without one the % chance builds up, but I wonder if these "gifts" count as one and reset that chance....

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 03:34 AM
And on other hand I got very lucky. Had 1300 kobans saved just in case and got golden bunny on my 2nd x10 roll plus one affection item.

MrGoodfellow
10-21-2018, 10:27 AM
It's been quite a while since I've gotten one now, the last one I got was Justine, got nothing the entire last event with hundreds of attempts on the cheerleader girl with the chainsaw and the event before that.

Currently on this legendary event with golden bunny I'm on try 132, 3 gifts no drop. Supposedly the longer you go without one the % chance builds up, but I wonder if these "gifts" count as one and reset that chance....

I had the same concern about the gift drops interfering with the girl drops. But I've been told elsewhere that the Gifts are on a separate chance roll. So basically, it is first determined if you get a girl or reward (money/gift); if you roll "no girl" and get reward and there are multiple options for that reward (like money or gift), then it rolls a 2nd time to see which you get.

I've also been informed:

"Every legendary days event has the gifts on the boss with the girl (except Levitya's first run). They were added due to comments about how much we had to fight for so little reward (because it was either low money or the girl), especially with the adjusted drop rate of the Legendary girls requiring many refills to get. They help mitigate the lost cash."

So that all makes me feel better about it, but it still stings when you spend refill after refill and no girl will drop - like what happened to me with the last legendary event.

However, this event, it took me about 240 or so battles. I got about 6 legendary gifts, but it wasn't until the last 50-60 battles that Lola, Pelagie, and then finally Golden Bunny dropped. It's a Halloween miracle!

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 01:35 PM
tell me bout it, finalmechia is lvl 260 and none of the girls dropped thus far

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 03:18 PM
I had the same concern about the gift drops interfering with the girl drops. But I've been told elsewhere that the Gifts are on a separate chance roll. So basically, it is first determined if you get a girl or reward (money/gift); if you roll "no girl" and get reward and there are multiple options for that reward (like money or gift), then it rolls a 2nd time to see which you get.

I've also been informed:

"Every legendary days event has the gifts on the boss with the girl (except Levitya's first run). They were added due to comments about how much we had to fight for so little reward (because it was either low money or the girl), especially with the adjusted drop rate of the Legendary girls requiring many refills to get. They help mitigate the lost cash."

So that all makes me feel better about it, but it still stings when you spend refill after refill and no girl will drop - like what happened to me with the last legendary event.

However, this event, it took me about 240 or so battles. I got about 6 legendary gifts, but it wasn't until the last 50-60 battles that Lola, Pelagie, and then finally Golden Bunny dropped. It's a Halloween miracle!

Only the normal girls' drop chances increase during fights. Event girls, including legendary girls, do not get a boost the more times you play, without having them drop.

jedc
10-21-2018, 05:49 PM
finally got it in the 250's with over 400 kobans spent

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 03:13 AM
Over 2200 kobans used, didn't get the drop.... what the actual fuck is wrong with these numbers?

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 05:52 AM
That's over 961 fights without the drop btw

Dragonlich
10-24-2018, 05:54 AM
finally got it in the 250's with over 400 kobans spent

Lucky you. x20 refils with only purple pantsu.

Phalen
10-24-2018, 07:43 PM
I've been at it the moment the new one went live and never had any down time on the energy. I've used at least 700-800 kobans and still nothing. what the serious hell is with this shit.

EdoItachiUchiha
10-24-2018, 09:11 PM
Struck out on this event. Many, Many Battles with only some items to show for it. This was my 1st time not getting the new Legendary Girl during the an event. Oh well my luck was not going to hold out forever I guess.

sniddy
10-25-2018, 12:26 AM
I've been at it the moment the new one went live and never had any down time on the energy. I've used at least 700-800 kobans and still nothing. what the serious hell is with this shit.

Greed, plain and simple

Tritoc
10-25-2018, 08:08 AM
I spent over 2k kobans, over 1000 battles, got around 50 of the affinity items, but no drop. That's borderline retarded. What's the point of buying kobans when they are essentially worthless, the only thing that matters is dumb luck....

EdoItachiUchiha
10-25-2018, 04:58 PM
I spent over 2k kobans, over 1000 battles, got around 50 of the affinity items, but no drop. That's borderline retarded. What's the point of buying kobans when they are essentially worthless, the only thing that matters is dumb luck....

True.

My friend pops in and out of this game from time to time and he scored Golden Bunny on his 2nd try.... Sometimes I dislike him!

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 08:26 AM
The only smart thing to do is stop buying kobans, no matter what they offer.

Kill their revenue and they will cancel the game, or improve it. We have this power, let's all use it.

sniddy
10-30-2018, 11:44 AM
Amen my unregistered brother

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 11:50 AM
If only that was true my friend. Games like these only need on average less than 10 whales to be profitable. Not buying Kobans will do nothing as long as theres 1 person willing to spend thousands