PDA

View Full Version : Skillblooms?

amoebapro
09-02-2018, 02:20 AM
Hi, sorry if its a noob question but, do the items on the life crystal's exchange store restock? Because I was waiting for they to be replenished after the deadline but nothing happened. Am I missing something here? for now I'm looking for gold skillblooms, so aside from the life crystal exchange is there another way to get them?

hypo
09-02-2018, 03:03 AM
Hi, sorry if its a noob question but, do the items on the life crystal's exchange store restock? Because I was waiting for they to be replenished after the deadline but nothing happened. Am I missing something here? for now I'm looking for gold skillblooms, so aside from the life crystal exchange is there another way to get them?

The life crsytals shop resets every month, but don't expect it on the date shown on the shop buttons, it's usually on the following maintenance day.
Next reset should be on Tuesday.

FriendlyFacez
09-02-2018, 02:07 PM
I’m just hoping the 6* medal options refresh too. Used to be that it’d take two weeks after the event ended, tops, for the 6* character to become available as an option to purchase with rainbow medals. Now it’s been many times that number of weeks and our most recent rainbow medal constestant is Lantana Festival.

amoebapro
09-02-2018, 04:38 PM
The life crsytals shop resets every month, but don't expect it on the date shown on the shop buttons, it's usually on the following maintenance day.
Next reset should be on Tuesday.

Ok then I'll keep waiting, thanks.

I’m just hoping the 6* medal options refresh too. Used to be that it’d take two weeks after the event ended, tops, for the 6* character to become available as an option to purchase with rainbow medals. Now it’s been many times that number of weeks and our most recent rainbow medal constestant is Lantana Festival.

Eh? So do you actually can farm rainbow medals? how? where? can you tell me please?

Taon
09-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Ok then I'll keep waiting, thanks.

Eh? So do you actually can farm rainbow medals? how? where? can you tell me please?

No, rainbow medals can't be farmed; but they can be saved indefinitely until the newer 6* units are added to the exchange.

amoebapro
09-03-2018, 01:10 AM
No, rainbow medals can't be farmed; but they can be saved indefinitely until the newer 6* units are added to the exchange.

I see, well I only have 2 rainbow medals aaaand I don't even remember how or where I got them.:rofl:

Also It's good to hear that they are not going to expire or something I guess, but at this rate how long its gonna take to collect 300? :sad:

Taon
09-03-2018, 03:00 AM
I see, well I only have 2 rainbow medals aaaand I don't even remember how or where I got them.:rofl:

Also It's good to hear that they are not going to expire or something I guess, but at this rate how long its gonna take to collect 300? :sad:

You typically earn rainbow medals whenever you roll a 5* (2 RMs) or 6* (50 RMs) on a gacha. Occasionally various deals will also give RMs, such as the current special gacha (150 RMs per 2000NG spin).

fghk0
09-03-2018, 05:04 AM

The key to getting a rainbow coin is to repeat:smirk:

amoebapro
09-03-2018, 10:49 AM
You typically earn rainbow medals whenever you roll a 5* (2 RMs) or 6* (50 RMs) on a gacha. Occasionally various deals will also give RMs, such as the current special gacha (150 RMs per 2000NG spin).

The key to getting a rainbow coin is to repeat:smirk:

Now that you mention it, yeah I just remembered that I got it with my repeated Anemone (Miko). And yes I know about the current gacha but its too expensive for me right now, I'll wait for a better offer.

Thank you for your answers guys you are really helpful.

Ampchan
09-03-2018, 08:55 PM
I know this is very late, but here...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457380476622077983/486368451951329301/unknown.png

amoebapro
09-06-2018, 02:55 PM
I know this is very late, but here...

Haha, thanks man. Yeah I already have my skillblooms. Out of curiosity I was going to ask about the guy in your screenshot but just noted that is from discord. One more reason to join fkg discord channel I guess.

Ampchan
09-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Just know that it is going to reset on the Tuesday or Thursday after the date listed. If they did it on the 30th, which was when we had the Thursday maintenance for that week, people would have been like... "Oh no! I forgot to do the exchange! Woe is me! I have 4 Life crystals but I could have easily farmed 1,000 today but the developers went ahead and reset the shop on me! Disregard the fact that even if I had the extra four days I would have forgotten to do it anyway! They reset the shop early and now my entire life is ruined.... *dies from sadness*..."

Just keep working at it until you can fully knock out the shop the day it resets so you don't have to worrying about it, and if you happen to forget after the maintenance, you have a full month to force yourself to do it. I did mine about one minute after the maintenance ended on Tuesday (after I did a quick garden capture and gather since those are usually waiting on me).