PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming game: Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena

Dargor
09-12-2018, 12:50 AM
They announced this some time ago, but for some reason I saw the pre-registration banner on the main page. I can't find it anymore and couldn't pre-reg since it was probably a mistake. The game has the tags of RPG and Strategic Card Battle. And the best part (at least for me) is

The pre-reg reward is Yukikaze!

The preview:
"In a near-future Japan where demons, ghouls, and dark beings roam... The ancient agreement of mutual non-intervention between humans and demons has begun to fall apart as mankind derails to the dark path.

Humans and demons have colluded in criminal gangs and corporations, causing havoc and bringing forth an age of chaos.

But those who follow the path of virtue have not been left powerless. The government created an organization composed of ninjas with demon-slaying powers to fight the evil forces that plague the world.

Those ninjas were known as the Taimanin.

In the world where darkness roams, a man of ambition and strength has risen to destroy the equilibrium of the three ruling forces and conquer the world."

I knew the existance of the game at DMM but never bothered on trying it or checking what's about. If someone can enlighten us with that would be appreciated.

Eliont
09-12-2018, 12:45 PM
Hmm, can't find.
Link, please.

Dargor
09-12-2018, 04:03 PM
The link WAS https://www.nutaku.net/games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/

Google managed to get a cache version https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WLho3vBj_rMJ:https://www.nutaku.net/games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/+&cd=1&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=cl

Again, it was probably a mistake from their part, that's why they quickly took it down. These were the preview images

Aidoru
09-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Maybe they were just testing it or something. Would be rather hilarious if they ended having to cancel because of what sexual fetishes/genre the game falls under.

Well, guess I'll just keep checking every now and then to see if it updates.

Locutus
09-12-2018, 10:51 PM
The pre-register page is back up, for me. Even got the full page notification on the main site.

Kotono
09-13-2018, 01:11 AM
Maybe they were just testing it or something. Would be rather hilarious if they ended having to cancel because of what sexual fetishes/genre the game falls under.

Well, guess I'll just keep checking every now and then to see if it updates.

Didn't that already happen before, though? This game was originally announced way back in 2015, then cancelled... or I guess seriously delayed because of content. Unless that was a misunderstanding.

VeryVoodoo
09-13-2018, 02:03 AM
Is this a DMM game by chance?

Kotono
09-13-2018, 02:41 AM
I think it at least was at one point. Have not been to DMM in a long time, though.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 07:11 AM
Another game not worth even trying out because they make the women look like slack-jawed drooling morons in the sex scenes.

Locutus
09-13-2018, 08:30 AM
Is this a DMM game by chance?It is, yes - http://games.dmm.co.jp/detail/taimanin-asagi/

Darsel
09-13-2018, 01:35 PM
Wow.. I had written this off after they 'canceled' it a long time ago. I.. am still in disbelief at the news, or atleast highly skeptical about the potential quality/censorship of this localized version. The Taimanin Asagi series is quite well known for its incredibly filthy smut that would push the limits of what you'd find on '/d/'. The DMM version of "TABA" is no exception; rape is/was the status quo and nearly every fetish under the sun is touched on, common squicks included.

I'm also rather surprised this is a thing because the studio that makes the franchise has a history of being very xenophobic/'legally aggressive' against localization projects. I 'assumed' this was half the reason it was 'cancelled' way back when(the other half being the actual realization of how filthy the game was).

Is this a DMM game by chance?
Yes. It's actually a VERY old DMM game along the lines of Pero Pero Seduction(I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure PPS is a knockoff game 'inspired' by TABA).

They're actually working on a side-view battle RPG interpretation of the game/franchise right now that is all the rage right now.

-==Abridged breakdown==-
As previously mentioned, the gameplay is version similar to Pero Pero Seduction, if you've played that. You collect cards/girls, level them up and upgrade them with copies of the same cards, and build teams/decks. Different units have different abilities and they typically stack.. so it can be worthwhile to use a bunch of the same unit(instead of combining them) to increase your attack/defense multipliers.

There are stages and boss battles, the latter of which are typical cooperative 'raid' style with individual rewards and honors. Events typically consist of a 'tower' format where you're usually competing against other players for the furthest progress/most points. There is also a pvp aspect, which encourages having an offensive and defensive 'deck'.

There are three main 'factions'/unit types:
The Taimanin faction are basically modernized ninja-demon hunters. As expected, they're strong against the demon faction. They.. typically walking rape-magnets in skin-tight ninja-suits.

The America faction are basically super-militarized cybernetic warriors. They're strong against the Taimanin, but weak against demons. Most of their units are cyborgs, machines, or military commandos.

The Demon faction are.. well.. a mixture of demon/monster-girls and fantasy tropes. They're strong against USA and weak against Taimanin. Most of their units have demonic or animal features(including plants).

Fetishes: Seriously, pretty much everything you can imagine. It probably has your kink; it probably also has many that you dislike. Rape, Mind-break, Futanari, Tentacles, BDSM, Objectification, Forced Impregnation, Human(oid) Livestock, Mutation, Watersports, and Scat were all present in the original DMM version of the game. No clue how that will be handled in the localized version.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 01:51 PM
Yes. It's actually a VERY old DMM game along the lines of Pero Pero Seduction(I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure PPS is a knockoff game 'inspired' by TABA).

You got this backwards. Taba is a ripoff of games like PPS and other dmm clickers since that's basically all that was around 4-5 years ago. PPS closed like 2 years ago, but would have had it's 5th year anniversary this year while taba had it's 4th recently.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 02:04 PM
i barely remember the ntr hentai, the only more o less like 1 loli is yukikaze right? all the other girls are oversized monster boobs
there no hope in this game

Darsel
09-13-2018, 02:29 PM
You got this backwards. Taba is a ripoff of games like PPS and other dmm clickers since that's basically all that was around 4-5 years ago. PPS closed like 2 years ago, but would have had it's 5th year anniversary this year while taba had it's 4th recently.
Thank you for the clarification. I confess I didn't really stray elsewhere on DMM back when TABA launched.

i barely remember the ntr hentai, the only more o less like 1 loli is yukikaze right? all the other girls are oversized monster boobs
there no hope in this game
I guess that depends on your definition of Loli. I remember America had that AI girl and the Demon faction had several 'loli-sized' girls. Most of Taimanin are tiddy-ninjas though, from what I recall.

MagicSpice
09-15-2018, 01:28 AM
ugh, if this ends up like PPS, I'm already turned away....

i didn't like how PPS ended up becoming VERY pay-to-win heavy.... not to mention DMM long had PPS end on their side and we STILL don't have a lot of what they got (working lip icons, 10 focus instead of 6, a lot more music, animated result screens for events, etc).

and given how a few games went when they stopped on DMM before Nutaku... i don't have much hope...

sanahtlig
09-16-2018, 01:28 PM
I created an account on DMM to check this out (this was much more difficult than expected since the register button literally didn't work in my PC browers). Unfortunately, it looks like you're not given any Gatcha credits to start with, so rerolling looks impossible. Also, an inside source says the game won't be censored. At worst, any references to age will be removed. The game will have mosaics though since it looks like this will be managed from the Japanese side.

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 03:55 AM
I am highly skeptical about how Nutaku will handle it. Of course they said there will be no censorship, but then again they lied through their teeth numerous times about that matter. If it gets the same treatment Kamihime got, censored, poorly and entirely re-written and edited dialogue with no proof reading, I'd rather pretend it doesn't exist at all than see one of my favorite H-franchise get butchered. I know this sounds very negative, but this is just the experience I got with Nutaku.

Aidoru
09-26-2018, 11:39 PM
We are preparing for release.
We expect to complete our preparations at 11:00PM (PDT) on September 26th, 2018.

*Please note that this time is tentative and may change due to circumstances.
Please wait a bit longer!

For further updates, please check our official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Asagi_BArena

Basically a midnight launch, meh. Guess I'll try it out tomorrow, assuming nothing goes wrong.

Darsel
09-27-2018, 03:01 AM
It's out; seems to be surprisingly stable considering the delays and uncertainties. I also haven't noticed any glaring censorship or changes aside America being renamed to UFS and the usual nutaku price hike(gacha is $50 as opposed to the 3k yen for 10draws).

Welcome to back to the era of 2014 mobages(mobile games).

There are no first day discount deals or the like to hit the ground running.

sanahtlig
09-27-2018, 01:26 PM
So is it impossible to advance past Arena rank 10 right now? Says could not locate an opponent, presumably because no one else is higher rank.

Anon55
09-27-2018, 02:56 PM
Hi, did they release the game? i can't find it !!!!!!!

Draghorn
09-27-2018, 03:00 PM
Yes it's available now.

And yeah apparently people have been running out of opponents to fight in arena after getting to a certain rank.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=Draghorn;128856]Yes it's available now.

I can't find on the web site, can you please share the link?

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 04:35 PM
Is there a Select All button on the Card List window?
The Help> Card Selling guide says that there is but I can't find it.
It's a bit annoying having to select each one and most of the time it doesn't even register, and then I have to do it again because I have to put them in the storage first and then select all again to Sell.

Please, tell me I'm doing something wrong :P

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 05:20 PM
The UI looks so outdated to me.

sanahtlig
09-27-2018, 05:31 PM
I can't find on the web site, can you please share the link?
(Nutaku) Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena (https://www.nutaku.net/games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/play/?ats=eyJhIjo4Mjg1MCwiYyI6NDQ4MDkyOTcsIm4iOjEsInMiO jEsImUiOjEzMzUsInAiOjJ9)

Aidoru
09-27-2018, 06:47 PM
Game more or less drops to snail level progression once you use up all your free levels.

The game itself, I can't say its aged well. The dated UI aside, having played similar games like Dragon Providence, Idol WarZ, etc, this game is quite lacking in content. They should have at least made the first hit of raids free and unless I missed it, my god a skip button for quests. If it wasn't a Taimanin game, I probably would have dropped it after a few minutes of playing.

Well, with how fast the in-game stamina burns out, it shouldn't be too difficult to log on once or twice a day I guess.

Darsel
09-27-2018, 06:51 PM
The UI looks so outdated to me.

It's a game from 2014. Aside from the background music, it's almost exactly like when it first launched back then.

Is there a Select All button on the Card List window?
The Help> Card Selling guide says that there is but I can't find it.
It's a bit annoying having to select each one and most of the time it doesn't even register, and then I have to do it again because I have to put them in the storage first and then select all again to Sell.

Please, tell me I'm doing something wrong :P

Top-right of the main screen -> Sub-Menu -> Sell Cards

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 06:13 AM
This game sucks

Its graphics are poor, i could care less about the story, and the "sex" seems to be mostly agressive rough sex, something im not into if the graphics look this way. Im not gonna play it, one less player.

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 09:27 AM
Are all the H scenes censored? (and by censored, I mean the jp mosaic crap) Or have they just not gotten around to fixing all the scenes? If it's got mosaics, I don't really see the point.

Aidoru
09-28-2018, 10:59 AM
Anyone know how to get the break limit items? Unless I'm blind, even the help page doesn't doesn't seem to tell you.

sanahtlig
09-28-2018, 09:09 PM
My criticism is that this barely seems like a game. Battles literally come down to whether you have a stack of high-rarity cards or not. There's ATK, HP, and nothing else. I could write a simple script that would 'play' this entire game for me. But if the gameplay isn't interesting... what else is there? As a visual novel, there's hardly any story to speak of. The H-scenes are ok, but if that's all I wanted I could just go play a Taimanin visual novel in Japanese and get more and higher quality scenes without the unnecessary work sim.

Probably going to drop this and stick with KamiPro.

Biodeamon
09-28-2018, 09:10 PM
Wow.. I had written this off after they 'canceled' it a long time ago. I.. am still in disbelief at the news, or atleast highly skeptical about the potential quality/censorship of this localized version. The Taimanin Asagi series is quite well known for its incredibly filthy smut that would push the limits of what you'd find on '/d/'. The DMM version of "TABA" is no exception; rape is/was the status quo and nearly every fetish under the sun is touched on, common squicks included.

I'm also rather surprised this is a thing because the studio that makes the franchise has a history of being very xenophobic/'legally aggressive' against localization projects. I 'assumed' this was half the reason it was 'cancelled' way back when(the other half being the actual realization of how filthy the game was).

They're actually working on a side-view battle RPG interpretation of the game/franchise right now that is all the rage right now.

-==Abridged breakdown==-
As previously mentioned, the gameplay is version similar to Pero Pero Seduction, if you've played that. You collect cards/girls, level them up and upgrade them with copies of the same cards, and build teams/decks. Different units have different abilities and they typically stack.. so it can be worthwhile to use a bunch of the same unit(instead of combining them) to increase your attack/defense multipliers.

There are stages and boss battles, the latter of which are typical cooperative 'raid' style with individual rewards and honors. Events typically consist of a 'tower' format where you're usually competing against other players for the furthest progress/most points. There is also a pvp aspect, which encourages having an offensive and defensive 'deck'.

There are three main 'factions'/unit types:
The Taimanin faction are basically modernized ninja-demon hunters. As expected, they're strong against the demon faction. They.. typically walking rape-magnets in skin-tight ninja-suits.

The America faction are basically super-militarized cybernetic warriors. They're strong against the Taimanin, but weak against demons. Most of their units are cyborgs, machines, or military commandos.

The Demon faction are.. well.. a mixture of demon/monster-girls and fantasy tropes. They're strong against USA and weak against Taimanin. Most of their units have demonic or animal features(including plants).

Fetishes: Seriously, pretty much everything you can imagine. It probably has your kink; it probably also has many that you dislike. Rape, Mind-break, Futanari, Tentacles, BDSM, Objectification, Forced Impregnation, Human(oid) Livestock, Mutation, Watersports, and Scat were all present in the original DMM version of the game. No clue how that will be handled in the localized version.

well at the time nutaku was planning on release it wasn't old. it just got tangled up in red tape and corporate nonsense is all.
I'm just glad it was released at all considering prudish westerners and its corporate crap. I honestly thought that it would stay in limbo forever

Biodeamon
09-28-2018, 09:12 PM
My criticism is that this barely seems like a game. Battles literally come down to whether you have a stack of high-rarity cards or not. There's ATK, HP, and nothing else. I could write a simple script that would 'play' this entire game for me. But if the gameplay isn't interesting... what else is there? As a visual novel, there's hardly any story to speak of. The H-scenes are ok, but if that's all I wanted I could just go play a Taimanin visual novel in Japanese and get more and higher quality scenes without the unnecessary work sim.

Probably going to drop this.

you never played dragon prov or pero pero? that's all these games really are.
most dmm games are just atk, def, and hp. and that's not exactly a bad thing. poker is still pretty simple but is still fun.

MagicSpice
09-29-2018, 08:20 AM
The game is an even more grind heavy version of Dragon Providence from what I can tell...

The menus are also a bit clunky and confusing at times...

And even though DragPro and Pero Pero were "get cards and level them" as well, they did it better...

I can see why this game flopped... hell, not even week 2 and they're already reusing characters. I've seen 3 versions of Yukikaze in that gacha.

I'm dropping this game too. I got tired of Pero Pero, barely log into DP, and this game rolls around and it's worse than both of them...

Aidoru
09-29-2018, 08:55 AM
So it seems the only actual goal in the end, at least til events are introduced, is reach rank 1 in arena for the UR or higher gacha ticket. A rather terrible design though if you think about it, because after the first week, if you didn't reach rank 1, it'll only go downhill for you, where you won't be able to beat last week's rank 1 players because they'll be using UR cards they got and you're stuck with your team that couldn't reach it in the first place. This pattern will only get worse as the weeks go by as the stronger will only get stronger and the weak will likely just get weaker or not progress until they get lucky with premium tickets with their own high rank cards.

Eliont
09-29-2018, 09:19 PM
Can someone confirm if game has kamihime-like text rewrited?

Actually, one of first story boss scene are pretty nice... wonder if her scenario final part changes with faction player selected.

But actually game sux in all aspects except hscenes. Is those scenes original for web game or ported from taimanin franchise VN-s ?

Wankyudo
09-29-2018, 11:56 PM
So it seems the only actual goal in the end, at least til events are introduced, is reach rank 1 in arena for the UR or higher gacha ticket. A rather terrible design though if you think about it, because after the first week, if you didn't reach rank 1, it'll only go downhill for you, where you won't be able to beat last week's rank 1 players because they'll be using UR cards they got and you're stuck with your team that couldn't reach it in the first place. This pattern will only get worse as the weeks go by as the stronger will only get stronger and the weak will likely just get weaker or not progress until they get lucky with premium tickets with their own high rank cards.

Just want to point out that the tickets are HR+, not UR+. Which the people in Rank 1 are actually in a more precarious situation then the people in rank 2 because while they do get a HR+ ticket each week, sheer volume-wise rank 2 getting 3 premium tickets per week could very easily put them in a better situation then the rank 1 players because 1 HR ticket isn't actually all that much. Plus if they just keep getting atk+ HR's they still won't be able to keep the spot because rank-up battles factor both attack and defense, which if they have all atk+ HR's in their defense they're going to straight up lose to an all atk+ up rare team. Because defense battles only count on your defense stat, not attack.

Can someone confirm if game has kamihime-like text rewrited?

Actually, one of first story boss scene are pretty nice... wonder if her scenario final part changes with faction player selected.

But actually game sux in all aspects except hscenes. Is those scenes original for web game or ported from taimanin franchise VN-s ?

Scenes are original for the web game. Nothing ported from the franchise. Also haven't actually noticed any text rewriting, but then again I can't read japanese so I wouldn't be able to know the conversation difference between dmm and nutaku.

Arkinum
09-30-2018, 08:20 AM
I really like the change of theme this game presents. Unfortunately it really shows its age and the unintuitive grindy sit&click mechanics are unappealing to me, plus it's censored on top of everything else.

I'm going to pass.

Aidoru
09-30-2018, 08:37 AM
Just want to point out that the tickets are HR+, not UR+. Which the people in Rank 1 are actually in a more precarious situation then the people in rank 2 because while they do get a HR+ ticket each week, sheer volume-wise rank 2 getting 3 premium tickets per week could very easily put them in a better situation then the rank 1 players because 1 HR ticket isn't actually all that much. Plus if they just keep getting atk+ HR's they still won't be able to keep the spot because rank-up battles factor both attack and defense, which if they have all atk+ HR's in their defense they're going to straight up lose to an all atk+ up rare team. Because defense battles only count on your defense stat, not attack.

My bad about rarity values but my original point still stands. Even if those rank 1 players only draw strong atk units, that'll prevent other players just as much from progressing by not having the required defense units. The problem isn't so much between the strong players but the rest. As the power gap widens and some of the first week rank1 players might start dropping to rank2 and 3 but that only means they'll start acting as gates for rank 2 and 3 for everyone below, even if you've been playing for the same amount of time as them. Forget about getting the HR ticket when you can't even access the premium ticket ranks.

Hopefully there's something in the game in the future that rewards time and effort and might actually give you some kind of chance over luck and money.

Passerby
10-01-2018, 05:32 PM
This is truly outdated. The loading UI between almost every click is annoying. Needing to click through a quest instead of a play-until something happens option (Raid boss, etc).

This game did not age well at all.

This is a cash grab through and through. Not only that the art is censored!

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Gameplay is similar to Hellfire Girl, but at least in it, there were gimmicks. This seems like the inspiration to that, but you can see how well Hellfire girl turned out. Then again, this has CG art.

Aidoru
10-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Think I'm done with this game for now. Maybe when there's an event I'll come back to see if it makes any changes but the game is just too lacking in actual content and offers no sense of progression where effort gets you no where unless you get good cards from gacha.

lolix
10-02-2018, 01:41 PM
decided to give it a try. Got decent gachas ....played for llike 1-2h. Got bored. Maybe events will make it better , but the game seems to be just a grind fest with no actually gameplay other then mouse clicking randomly on the screen.

Games like this make me miss aigis.

Just out of curiosity , what exactly do you do with pictures ? Got some in the event gacha , but i'm aparently too stupid to find them or their use

lolix
10-06-2018, 09:45 AM
seriously ? nobodyy knows that yet ?

What about fever ? What does it mean ? The game does a pretty bad job at explaining stuff...

Draghorn
10-06-2018, 12:42 PM
So I have no idea what the pictures are for. I was wondering if they are like shards for a card, but really I don't know what they are for.

As for fever in the event. I think you start to get stamina item drops while fever is going on, and you might also get increased points. (unsure if by points they mean the Extra points for the leaderboard or gatcha points for the event gatcha.)

x255
10-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Hah, the mechanics are almost perfect re-skin of Idol Wars Z - down to having several cards of same girl, but "darker" (and blurrier) art style.

Probably will have about same life time on Nutaku.

Aidoru
10-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Haven't figured out what pictures are for either. Says where to go to use them but I don't even see them anywhere.

https://i.imgur.com/bFxOnVE.jpg

Regardless, if events are going to be like this, it seems there wasn't much point in allocating stats into anything but stamina since you will burn through it fast at the higher floors.

Also using stam pots is so tedious and awful. Fixed recovery ones don't even go pass your cap so you end up wasting if you don't have the right amount. You won't be able to fill your stamina full without using different ones or just partially fill it repeatedly, both which only waste your time during fever.

Hah, the mechanics are almost perfect re-skin of Idol Wars Z - down to having several cards of same girl, but "darker" (and blurrier) art style.

The opposite and I'm guessing you haven't played Dragon Providence.

Darsel
10-08-2018, 12:32 PM
The photos are used in a feature/shop that hasn't been added yet. You'll be able to trade them to Kiryu for stuff later.

lolix
10-09-2018, 12:11 PM
so..i guess the break limits is also yet to be implemented , yes ? At least , i never got any of the break limit mats from normal missions yet.

EDIT : gacha hates me. had 2 HR guaranteed tickets , bot got me 3 stars i already had...trash 3 stars. Heck i literally got 1 of them earlier from the normal medals gacha.

Aidoru
10-11-2018, 01:49 AM
No time inbetween events I see, and little ways to restock on stamina. I guess if you dont get lucky with early stage fever to farm a bunch of potions with low cost stages, you're screwed later on these events.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 04:24 AM
anyone know how to actually view the scene from the previous event? i got to stage 100 but never looked at it

lolix
10-11-2018, 05:06 AM
i think i stoped viewing scenes after the very first 1

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 06:07 AM
Click sub menu, click card list or album choose which character you want, click Harem scene (you have to max level to watch it).

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 06:08 AM
anyone know how to actually view the scene from the previous event? i got to stage 100 but never looked at it

I don't think you can watch it again, its temporary after all.

Darsel
10-11-2018, 01:31 PM

You can still access the scene(and your placement) for a limited time via the rotating banners on the home page.

fromelette
10-11-2018, 11:44 PM

Probably will have about same life time on Nutaku.

This has very little to do with iwz or dp...

Taimanin is pretty much pps v2.0, and having that being released now shows how the "socialge" haven't aged well. Having the taimanin rpg out in dmm just makes it feel even more dated to whoever has checked that.

BJakin77
10-13-2018, 01:19 AM
Does this remind anyone of Dragon Tactics: Memories, except cheaper? Also I kinda miss Idol Warz...

EdoItachiUchiha
10-15-2018, 05:33 PM
Despite how simple the game is, I'm really enjoying it. I have a couple of questions.

1st. The game makes reference to Kiryuu's Lab, where do I find it?

2nd. Where do I get the stones needed to limit break cards?

Thanks for your Time!

Draghorn
10-18-2018, 12:37 AM
I don't believe either are actually implemented in the game yet, unfortunately. :/

Eliont
10-18-2018, 05:02 AM
Got rare event booster card. How do they works?
Do i need to include them to attack deck?
They boost only card stats, only points received, both, none of them and something else?

EdoItachiUchiha
10-19-2018, 07:49 PM
I don't believe either are actually implemented in the game yet, unfortunately. :/

I thought that has well and that might be the case;however, I'm seeing players with max star levels on the same characters that I use.

Thanks for your help!

EdoItachiUchiha
10-19-2018, 08:22 PM
Does anyone here have any idea how bonus attack or Defense is calculated?

The game is not clear at all on how bonuses are tallied.

I'm running an all Demon team and I'm going on the assumption that the stated Character bonuses only effect allies and not the characters themselves but I'm in no way sure.

It could also be possible that bonuses only effect allies that are other players that you team with.

I hope this this gets made more clear with latter updates.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 03:31 PM
So...this is probably a really silly / stupid question to ask about a game like this, but I'm going to ask it anyway: are these events not "canon" to eachother, is I guess how I would put it? Because the cutscenes in this one seem to have forgotten that you stole that immortality / regeneration power a couple events ago. I mean, I get that this is just a dumb porn game, but that really wasn't very long ago.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 01:49 AM
So...this is probably a really silly / stupid question to ask about a game like this, but I'm going to ask it anyway: are these events not "canon" to eachother, is I guess how I would put it? Because the cutscenes in this one seem to have forgotten that you stole that immortality / regeneration power a couple events ago. I mean, I get that this is just a dumb porn game, but that really wasn't very long ago.

Well these are "events" and can take place anytime before or after each other

nip101
11-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Anyone else already burn out on this game? Events are just non-stop so you cant even progress in the story if you haven't finished it. Not to mention how limited inventory is. Ive got like 40+ tickets and 40+ rare pulls but I dont even want to do them since I have no more room.

Eliont
11-13-2018, 11:28 PM
How boosters in tower events work?
Did they need to be included in active deck like those for raid events?

rex666
11-14-2018, 10:28 PM
I am wondering, if I get a slayer card during the current event, will this card work event in the future similar events ?

Eliont
11-15-2018, 05:38 AM
no it won't

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 07:13 PM
uhhh in the most recent event there's an item 'photo of murasaki'...um, what does that mean?

BMLlednar
12-07-2018, 02:58 PM
It's for something that's apparently to be implemented at some point in the future. I don't think they've given any specifics as to when, but there's nothing to do with them but hold onto them waiting for their use to be added to the game.

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 09:36 AM
Photo's are now usable, and what does fever time do in raid events?

BMLlednar
12-21-2018, 04:28 PM
Fever time in raid events guarantees that all raid bosses spawned for the duration are character bosses. Usually there's two of them, but in this case it's just the Sakura / Murasaki team so they will be the only thing to spawn as long as fever time is going. As for the photos...I guess they're technically usable now but the prices are so absurdly high that they're still basically pointless.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 01:58 AM
Ha. New type of event in a manner of speaking.

9 area where you bounce around by spending your ap like in a quest.

World boss and rare boss jump around those.

Quite a pain in the ass.