PDA

View Full Version : [Event 57] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Gluttony

Kitty
09-13-2018, 02:51 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/489900937666756629/unknown.png?width=673&height=407

Ah, finally! our first 2nd rematch of a pride event!
meaning new SSR large assault weapon and a FLB of the pride gun! and SSR accessories as rewards!

Battles:

Lilim-
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/489897304124555278/unknown.png
Demon-
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/489897253536792576/unknown.png

Rewards:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/489898416739057664/unknown.png?width=1025&height=144
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/489898600713814026/unknown.png
(sacred pinnacle is draconic eye shard, evil jewel is magic jewel.)

Recommened Team -

Hercules
Andromeda
Arthur
Morgan
Hastur
Cybele (Unleashed)
Gaia/AW
Set
(Offense SSR/SR)

usual ranking fee..
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/489899549301800971/unknown.png

New Kamihime -

SSR Wind Kamihime - Arianrhod
SR Wind Kamihime - Nemain
R Thunder Kamihime - Nanna/Sin(?)

Good luck everyone!

bigblackcock
09-13-2018, 03:10 PM
just wondering if it worth to use 3 copies of the pride gun? or 2 of them are more than enough?
also, is there option to get more of those crystals thing from GO? i see union weapon require 3 of them to FLB, though to FLB 1 of my pride guns and the new SSR, not sure if i'll have more for another gun or maybe i should just saved them for other weapons :think:

Itoshira
09-13-2018, 03:21 PM
Right now there is no other option to get Orichalcum. When we get the next Disastre Difficulty, there is chance that those drop Ori fragments which can be traded in for Orichalcum.

Personally, if you main Thunder I would use 3 of them and FLB them since you then gain a quite good chance for crits aswell as having flat 15% Assault, which not many weapons can reach that easy. Additionally the extra stats you gain aswell. Costly, yea, but you have to start somewhere to get stronger.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Note that those fragments are also used to exchange for something else. Something needed for unlocking 4th/5th accessory slots I believe?

Itoshira
09-13-2018, 03:35 PM
Note that those fragments are also used to exchange for something else. Something needed for unlocking 4th/5th accessory slots I believe?

That is also correct, but you can get those items also via joining/hosting the raids. From the expierience I had on DMM so far, they even drop more often then the fragments (maybe I got more lucky on those aswell, cant 100% say that for sure).

bigblackcock
09-13-2018, 03:48 PM
Right now there is no other option to get Orichalcum. When we get the next Disastre Difficulty, there is chance that those drop Ori fragments which can be traded in for Orichalcum.

Personally, if you main Thunder I would use 3 of them and FLB them since you then gain a quite good chance for crits aswell as having flat 15% Assault, which not many weapons can reach that easy. Additionally the extra stats you gain aswell. Costly, yea, but you have to start somewhere to get stronger.
i see, so it's possible to get more in the future, that good to know.
tbh, i don't really thinking about main team, i'm just using team with elemental advantage so the battle will end faster instead of using the same team for all content.
my thunder team used to be a trash, but in less than a month kitty found me both Thor and thunder Ryu-oh so it got better.
so that way i'm not sure if it's worth to FLB more than 1 copy of eac weapon or not

Kitty
09-13-2018, 03:51 PM
tbh, i don't really thinking about main team, i'm just using team with elemental advantage so the battle will end faster instead of using the same team for all content.
my thunder team used to be a trash, but in less than a month kitty found me both Thor and thunder Ryu-oh so it got better.
so that way i'm not sure if it's worth to FLB more than 1 copy of eac weapon or not
i want ur dick in my mouth

Itoshira
09-13-2018, 03:54 PM

Fair enough, can relate to that quite good. In this case, I'm kinda at a loss then since I started to focus on 1 Element by now, so all my resources dive straight into that.
If you have a good income via GO you could consider it as there will be no harm (and you seem to got quite the fundamental base for pushing Thunder some more from my opinion).

bigblackcock
09-13-2018, 04:01 PM
Fair enough, can relate to that quite good. In this case, I'm kinda at a loss then since I started to focus on 1 Element by now, so all my resources dive straight into that.
If you have a good income via GO you could consider it as there will be no harm (and you seem to got quite the fundamental base for pushing Thunder some more from my opinion).

well, up to now i managed to clear all this missions in GO, so if i keep it like that i'll have 5 every 2 weeks
the thing is, dark isn't my main or something, but i've thought to FLB both apocalypse lance whe the time comes+3 ride axe as they are also defender and the new union SSR weapon
and it'll require a lot of them, and before that we'll have more event so maybe more options to FLB

Itoshira
09-13-2018, 04:04 PM
well, up to now i managed to clear all this missions in GO, so if i keep it like that i'll have 5 every 2 weeks
the thing is, dark isn't my main or something, but i've thought to FLB both apocalypse lance whe the time comes+3 ride axe as they are also defender and the new union SSR weapon
and it'll require a lot of them, and before that we'll have more event so maybe more options to FLB

Ah, I see. Well, in that case I would actually say, save up on those Ori for now until the Dark endeavour is done, cause the Pride Axe + Hammer alone will be 12 + 2 Apoc Lance will be another 4. So already 16 reserved technically. If you got spare afterwards and feel like Thunder deserves it, you can still work on those (not to mention the Holy Star's you need for the FLB'ing all those Purgatory weapons).

bigblackcock
09-13-2018, 04:10 PM
Ah, I see. Well, in that case I would actually say, save up on those Ori for now until the Dark endeavour is done, cause the Pride Axe + Hammer alone will be 12 + 2 Apoc Lance will be another 4. So already 16 reserved technically. If you got spare afterwards and feel like Thunder deserves it, you can still work on those (not to mention the Holy Star's you need for the FLB'ing all those Purgatory weapons).

for now i have 10 of them, 2 gonna be used for 2nd pheonix bow copy, but i'll get some back from 2nd week of quetzalcoatl GO
and by the time we'll have the dark union rematch, i may have enough to for all of those dark weapons and also the thunder ones.
well, assuming i can clear all the mission in future GO too

Slashley
09-13-2018, 05:02 PM
just wondering if it worth to use 3 copies of the pride gun? or 2 of them are more than enough?--How the fuck do you have that many Ixion weapons...

Well, no matter. Either way, that's not even a question, now is it? Drop the Ygg Lance and the SR. Then you'll probably be dropping other non-FLB weapons.

Cobblemaniac
09-13-2018, 08:10 PM
No one talking about the broken Uriel awakening

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 08:12 PM
...hell, it would already be a month since Satan when this comes around?

Seraphim01
09-13-2018, 09:57 PM
Is this union event? So its like raid event but limited only to union member?

Cobblemaniac
09-13-2018, 10:19 PM
...hell, it would already be a month since Satan when this comes around?

Time flies.

Is this union event? So its like raid event but limited only to union member?

Union event (UE) has 2 sections:

1. Lilim raids. This is the raid that can be shared with the public, but the only purpose it serves is to collect grails to buff your union raid stats for a day.

2. Demon raids. And this is the meat of any UE. Only available to your own union, and most clear requirements and the union ranking system fall under this category.

Tl;dr you won't get much if you don't join a union in UEs.

Seraphim01
09-13-2018, 10:29 PM
Time flies.

Union event (UE) has 2 sections:

1. Lilim raids. This is the raid that can be shared with the public, but the only purpose it serves is to collect grails to buff your union raid stats for a day.

2. Demon raids. And this is the meat of any UE. Only available to your own union, and most clear requirements and the union ranking system fall under this category.

Tl;dr you won't get much if you don't join a union in UEs.

Dw, i already in an union. Thx for the explanation, cobble.

bigblackcock
09-13-2018, 11:05 PM
How the fuck do you have that many Ixion weapons...

Well, no matter. Either way, that's not even a question, now is it? Drop the Ygg Lance and the SR. Then you'll probably be dropping other non-FLB weapons.

got some ixid blade drops, 1 from the 1st time, another 2 from 1st rematch and the last copy from last rematch with her.
so according to what you say, i should use a 3rd copy of the gun :think:
i'll keep that lance (not in my grid) in case it will be needed for GO mission or something

Bear
09-13-2018, 11:34 PM
That is also correct, but you can get those items also via joining/hosting the raids. From the expierience I had on DMM so far, they even drop more often then the fragments (maybe I got more lucky on those aswell, cant 100% say that for sure).

Never trade black frags (full name Fragments of Extinction, nickname choco bar) for Ori. It's your only other way to obtain Magna aside from the disgusting grind of 90Rags, and you need 50 per month per element you focus to clear out the cheap 5x Magna stock. Ori costs 20, it's *NOT* a good deal.

Slashley
09-14-2018, 02:40 AM
--
i'll keep that lance (not in my grid) in case it will be needed for GO mission or somethingYes, I don't see a reason to get rid of SSR weapons. It's not like there is a Weapon Orb store. I use Ygg Lance to reliably solo Ult Water, despite it slowing things down quite a bit.

Though, with the (potential) ridiculous amount of HP your Grid has, I doubt you'll ever need it. 30% from Dartagnan and 40% from dual-skill weapons? I don't even know what the mid top one is. That might be HP too.

bigblackcock
09-14-2018, 05:21 AM
Yes, I don't see a reason to get rid of SSR weapons. It's not like there is a Weapon Orb store. I use Ygg Lance to reliably solo Ult Water, despite it slowing things down quite a bit.

Though, with the (potential) ridiculous amount of HP your Grid has, I doubt you'll ever need it. 30% from Dartagnan and 40% from dual-skill weapons? I don't even know what the mid top one is. That might be HP too.

the mid top one is the SSR weapon from jorm event, it's assault.
as it's raid weapon there is no FLB for it, and it's just 2* so may replace it in the future for something better.

Slashley
09-14-2018, 06:28 AM
the mid top one is the SSR weapon from jorm event, it's assault.
as it's raid weapon there is no FLB for it, and it's just 2* so may replace it in the future for something better.Well, then a Pride is certainly better than that.

Also, I just realized that Ixid Blade's don't actually have FLBs. Because I'm a dumb-ass. So that's 30% HP you don't have! :sweat:
So yeah, certainly hold on to Ygg Lance. I don't know how often you'll need it, but it's possible.

bigblackcock
09-14-2018, 07:24 AM
Well, then a Pride is certainly better than that.

Also, I just realized that Ixid Blade's don't actually have FLBs. Because I'm a dumb-ass. So that's 30% HP you don't have! :sweat:
So yeah, certainly hold on to Ygg Lance. I don't know how often you'll need it, but it's possible.

it's dumb, they should either release a FLB for ixis blade or make another ixion rematch soon in dmm or something
her rematch was just shortly before FLB showed up and it screwed this weapon lol

nut
09-14-2018, 08:10 AM
Arianrhod look hot, I'll unleash all my jewels for her :love:

Laventale
09-19-2018, 09:20 PM
New union for tomorrow!

Also URIEL AWAKENING! YEAH BOI.

It would be real nice if I had her but w/e.

Cobblemaniac
09-20-2018, 12:16 AM
New union for tomorrow!

Also URIEL AWAKENING! YEAH BOI.

It would be real nice if I had her but w/e.

Expect an instant update in love scenes collecting.

I doubt I'll be able to pull off lvl 75 fast enough to test her damage for this GO tho...

nervehammer
09-20-2018, 09:50 AM
I hope that awakening Uriel will finally give my fire team the push it needs

Seraphim01
09-21-2018, 01:49 AM
What is this lilim eido max stats?

Cobblemaniac
09-21-2018, 01:54 AM

396 HP 1596 atk.

In english, we happen to call this trash.

But take it anyway you don't have a full grid of SSR eidos I assume.

Seraphim01
09-21-2018, 02:16 AM
396 HP 1596 atk.

In english, we happen to call this trash.

But take it anyway you don't have a full grid of SSR eidos I assume.

Ugh, pretty bad haha. But still abit better than lv 40 horus.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 05:38 AM

For future: Go to rewards, find your eidolon, click it, and information about min and max stats will apear. It works with weapons as well :)

Seraphim01
09-21-2018, 06:25 AM
For future: Go to rewards, find your eidolon, click it, and information about min and max stats will apear. It works with weapons as well :)

Thx for the tip.

Torkov
09-21-2018, 07:55 AM
Does anyone know how much those accessory enhancer grant for XP?

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 08:46 AM
Their base values are 150 for R and 300 for SR. They're phantom element, so they should get the 1.5x same element bonus when enhancing themselves.

Torkov
09-23-2018, 06:16 AM
Well, I'm pretty sure you are all gonna bury us at the end of the day, but right now, I'm pretty proud of my Union 11256
Anyway, are those union battle gonna stay the same or can we expect something else than farming all day?

Slashley
09-23-2018, 07:42 AM
Anyway, are those union battle gonna stay the same or can we expect something else than farming all day?Union Events will continue like this, but in about one year, there's also gonna be a "punchbag" Union event. It's like, you have 15 turns, get the most damage in that you possibly can. You try as often as you'd like.

In other words, whales didn't like the amount of effort they needed to put in Union events. Just good luck out-damaging anyone with whale Eidolons (P2W + MLB Kaisers), whale MLB weaponry and perfect team comps.

Kimoi
09-23-2018, 03:37 PM
Union Events will continue like this, but in about one year, there's also gonna be a "punchbag" Union event. It's like, you have 15 turns, get the most damage in that you possibly can. You try as often as you'd like.

In other words, whales didn't like the amount of effort they needed to put in Union events. Just good luck out-damaging anyone with whale Eidolons (P2W + MLB Kaisers), whale MLB weaponry and perfect team comps.
>"punchbag" Union event
Not union. Guild. You do it solo.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 02:29 PM
A nutaku site maintenance during my union's day for pushing ult is certainly less than ideal.

Laventale
09-27-2018, 02:57 PM
A nutaku site maintenance during my union's day for pushing ult is certainly less than ideal.

Nothing we can do about it. My guild did the Expert/Ultimate push this weekend.

Slashley
09-29-2018, 07:08 AM
So, this event has ended. For future reference, here are the winners:

Experts:
1. Drama Club 840
2. Ixion 764
3. Terminus 734
4. NewForce 708
5. Пандорика (Pandorika) 707
6. Susurrus 650
7. =Akatsuki= 633
8. Double Dz 593
9. NooBreaker 587
10. Amaterasu 583
12. Spring 539
13. Godtamers 498
15. ÐarkĤell 470
16. RedPhantom 468
??. OgreArmY
??. Stardust

Ultimates:
1. Drama Club 763
2. Пандорика (Pandorika) 707
3. Ixion 705
4. NewForce 613
5. Amaterasu 612
6. Susurrus 594
7. =Akatsuki= 565
7. OgreArmY 565
9. Double Dz 548
10. Stardust 531
11. Godtamers 525
13. ÐarkĤell 462
15. RedPhantom 448
17. NooBreaker 427
18. Terminus 420

PP:
1. TigerNAM 59m (Terminus)
2. Whitefudge 55m (Drama Club)
3. Error 404 Not Found 49m (Drama Club)
4. Nikki Shion 49m (Godtamers)
5. VERYVOODOO 47m (Ixion)
6. Autastic 47m (Spring)
7. Amethyst 45m (NewForce)
8. Bam 43m (Drama Club)
9. Sithrael 43m (Drama Club)
10. nekropoll 40m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
11. AzureSkye 40m (Terminus)
12. Hinyu 38m (Drama Club)
13. math2thepleb 38m (RedPhantom)
14. LoooneyTunes 34m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
15. reyx 31m (Пандорика (Pandorika))
16. Div 31m (Spring)
17. Creedmoor 31m (ÐarkĤell)
18. maiiam 30m (OgreArmY)
19. yAMAiNOS 30m (OgreArmY)
20. Astluh 29m (ÐarkĤell)

And on a sidenote, this is the last time I am doing this, so if anyone cares to keep these going, do it yourself~Good job, everyone.

Nothing particularly new this time around. If I had to pick anything, NewForce has been in the rankings before, but this time they solidly wedged themselves into both Top5s. Well done.