PDA

View Full Version : What would you change about this game.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 02:14 PM
I doubt the developers will read this, or care if they do, but I thought it would be fun to make a thread about what you would change about the game. I don't mean thinks like "put 100% eido in miracles" b/c if everyone had 100% eido, that would break the game. I mean things they could realistically do a

1) Consolation Gatchas. Iv've gone 9 pulls without an SSR, and I've read of others going twice that long. It's really demoralizing. Makes you think that the odds are fake, and want to quit the game. It's especially unfair to those who whale and get nothing back for their money. Why not keep a count of 10 chain pulls with no SSR, and give a consolation guaranteed SSR ticket once it gets to about 7? That's more than double the amount you normally should go. This would decrease frustration a lot, and also encourage people to whale more.

2) After you press attack, ,lack propaganda is locked in for the rest of the turn. How many times has this skill worn off after I pressed attack, and the boss burt in my face and wiped half my team? So annoying.

3) Start other instances with Guild Orders active. I'm not a fan of GO. I find it too demanding, and it interferes too much with real life obligations and other in-game events. The problem is 1) a stage can take up to 10 minutes, 2) you need to be active for the whole time due to debuff timers, and 3) most of us need a 100% eido friend, which for some elements is hard to get. What happens to me a lot is, I just feel like semi-afking. Joining a ragor an advent on auto while I do other stuff. But then a 100% eido shows up in my friend screen, and I think "I better start GO before this 100% eido disappears." But then I can't find 10 minutes to focus on nothing but the game while I clear a stage, and GO blocks me from doing other stuff for the next 8 hours.If we could do other things while GO is active (as we can when joining raids with seed) this wouldn't be a problem.

Slashley
09-17-2018, 02:49 PM
--2) you need to be active for the whole time due to debuff timers,--Not really. I constantly take breaks between stages. A time limit only applies in raids - multiplayer content. Once you've cleared a stage and are at the start of the next one, you can even close the game and come back much later.
3) most of us need a 100% eido friend, which for some elements is hard to get.--Thankfully this problem was solved like a year ago. Just do 8AP daily quests until you see a 100% in your list - and this doesn't need to be from a friend either. Hraes is the most important one to friend, really. Anyway, this list persists until you next start something, so there's no real rush - you're just blocked from doing something else.

sanahtlig
09-17-2018, 03:46 PM
Remove N weapons from Gatcha because it just adds button presses.
Allow weapons to gain multiple skill levels in a single synth.
Fix the interface lag / unresponsiveness.

As it is weapon skill enhancement is too tedious and only a small segment of the user population will try to max more than 2 elements. I find weapon enhancement the least fun part of the entire game.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 04:01 PM
Not really. I constantly take breaks between stages. A time limit only applies in raids - multiplayer content. Once you've cleared a stage and are at the start of the next one, you can even close the game and come back much later..

Right, but the final stage can take like 10-15 min. So, I only have enough time to set up AFK, then have to deal with RL. I don't have 10-15 min to clear stage 5, and I'm at work and won't have that much time for a few hours. I'm blocked from doing anything else all day. Wouldn't be a problem if we could still open other stuff.

QXZ
09-17-2018, 04:12 PM

As it is weapon skill enhancement is too tedious and only a small segment of the user population will try to max more than 2 elements. I find weapon enhancement the least fun part of the entire game.

i agree with sanahtlig. i would prefer they fix the lag, especially when ur doing solo advents, there is really no reason for the lag when everything can be pre-loaded.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 04:14 PM

I'm with you on the N's. Like, if instead of 1k per pull with a 100 pull limit, why not make it 2,500 a pull with a 40 pull limit and no N's, or adjust it for whatever the percentage of N's is. Only good thing about N's is the +1's, but they could add those onto the enhancement or rares.

I like your weapon skill idea too, Like if I can tske a weapon from skill 1 to skill 6 w/ 16 rares, why not let me do that with one upgrade, instead of making me do 5?

Slashley
09-17-2018, 04:32 PM
Remove N weapons from Gatcha because it just adds button presses.For those who didn't know, second anniversary update will do exactly this (Feb2019-April2019, depending on how Nutaku feels like). It'll change the max draws from 100 to 15 (+1 from free daily gacha, which will be 10-pull as well).

sanahtlig
09-17-2018, 04:49 PM
i agree with sanahtlig. i would prefer they fix the lag, especially when ur doing solo advents, there is really no reason for the lag when everything can be pre-loaded.
My main gripe is the menu lag. There's no excuse for why shifting between the various menus isn't instantaneous, and I've played browser games that accomplish this too. Communication with the server should only be necessary when you're changing a setting that needs to be saved. Otherwise, whenever possible requests should be handled locally.

nonsensei
09-17-2018, 05:17 PM
1) Consolation Gatchas. Iv've gone 9 pulls without an SSR, and I've read of others going twice that long. It's really demoralizing. Makes you think that the odds are fake, and want to quit the game. It's especially unfair to those who whale and get nothing back for their money. Why not keep a count of 10 chain pulls with no SSR, and give a consolation guaranteed SSR ticket once it gets to about 7? That's more than double the amount you normally should go. This would decrease frustration a lot, and also encourage people to whale more.

This. Also rate up memes coz it's pretty ridiculous that the expectations of getting a unit you save up for months is still pretty low.

My main gripe is the menu lag. There's no excuse for why shifting between the various menus isn't instantaneous, and I've played browser games that accomplish this too. Communication with the server should only be necessary when you're changing a setting that needs to be saved. Otherwise, whenever possible requests should be handled locally.

And this. I can see how much it annoys people who know exactly that it can be done locally. I don't mind it that much ever since they fixed the real bad ones like selling multiple times or until recently swapping a single accessory already took ages. But it would certainly be a great improvement if they fixed that.
On a side note, communication with server also needs to be done when checking for open raids, so on that part it's inevitable. But ironically enough, looking at the raid tab doesn't refresh your active status which would be directly connected to seeing available raids.

Cobblemaniac
09-17-2018, 08:55 PM
A personal gripe I have with the debuff system currently:

Putting debuff on a timer is actually fine on it's own... except when the game/ your internet crashes/ lag. Getting Nike'd on a run like GO is basically the game giving you the finger for your run, especially if you're at that stage where you need debuffs to save your ass. In a turn based game, getting punished for not inputting skills fast enough/ laggy internet (and mind you, some of it comes from the game's server) is quite jarring.

Another small nitpick is maintenance and raids. At the very least, if you're going to interrupt the raid for your updates (that I can understand), don't let the damn thing expire while you're in maintenance. I have nothing to say for the big updates because they're announced a day before, but emergency maintenances are pretty stupid culprits of this. Just freeze the timer or something, jesus.

nut
09-18-2018, 08:10 AM
Inventory has been greatly improved lately with auto sell, weapon skill sort and filtering but I still want to add one more things to the filter: Enhance-Material so that we can get rid of those disgusted SR material while SLing fod
Weapon orb like eidolon orb would be nice too since the upcoming orichalcon shop is luxury

x255
09-18-2018, 01:28 PM
Just do 8AP daily quests until you see a 100% in your list - and this doesn't need to be from a friend either. Hraes is the most important one to friend, really. Anyway, this list persists until you next start something, so there's no real rush - you're just blocked from doing something else.
Simply seeing 100% and sending invite is not enough though.

As a person with Kirin I can attest that I don't accept requests from people without 100% themselves - and I know that most of my guild buddies don't either.
Its simply rational strategy - friend list space is too valuable to put useless eidos here.

This creates a "split" in player populace.

Aidoru
09-18-2018, 01:33 PM
Simply seeing 100% and sending invite is not enough though.

As a person with Kirin I can attest that I don't accept requests from people without 100% themselves - and I know that most of my guild buddies don't either.
Its simply rational strategy - friend list space is too valuable to put useless eidos here.

This creates a "split" in player populace.

Pretty sure he was not talking about befriending them. He's talking about if you're having trouble finding a 100% eidolon to use as a support, simply run a low cost AP stage to refresh/change it until one appears. The eidolons may be hard to get but they're not hard to find as a support, even if not on your own friend list. Whether they're on your friend list doesn't matter, it can just speed things up a little.

x255
09-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Sorry, my mistake, obviously he meant from stranger list. However:

Whether they're on your friend list doesn't matter, it can just speed things up a little.
I've played for a ~year "as usual" before I've got mine 100%, and having 100% friend list speeds things not "a little" but a whole loads.

Even if you see them on strangers list ever so often, they are not that common. Granted, you can churn APs trying to find them - but then you will be drastically increasing your AP consumption.

nonsensei
09-18-2018, 02:00 PM
Another (and less resource consuming) option is entering raids you see & no nothing. Your support list will still be reset, but you haven't spent any resource on it since you gain back the BP you spent going in. A downside of this is that you first have to find raid which isn't always granted, for example during an advent event just like now.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 02:14 PM
I've played for a ~year "as usual" before I've got mine 100%, and having 100% friend list speeds things not "a little" but a whole loads.That depends on their timezones. I used to have a fair amount of 100% friends (why would they friend me without me having one is beyond me, but I'm not complaining), but they almost all only online right when I woke up or was going to sleep.
Another (and less resource consuming) option is entering raids you see & no nothing. Your support list will still be reset, but you haven't spent any resource on it since you gain back the BP you spent going in. A downside of this is that you first have to find raid which isn't always granted, for example during an advent event just like now.That's... actually a trick that I never thought to use. Nice.

Then again, I never had BP to spare either...

FreeToPay
09-18-2018, 05:37 PM
Just more quality of life stuff. Let us roll the gem gacha at a x20 or x50 pull instead of just x10. A better weapon skill up system since it's also tedious as hell to just max skill on one weapon.

Cobblemaniac
09-18-2018, 08:41 PM
Just more quality of life stuff. Let us roll the gem gacha at a x20 or x50 pull instead of just x10. A better weapon skill up system since it's also tedious as hell to just max skill on one weapon.

Not sure if it's a fix per se, but since the gemcha revamp during 2nd anniversary decreases the max 10x pulls to 15, essentially you take less than a quarter of the current time you spend to roll gemcha everyday now.

... hurray?

Delete
09-19-2018, 01:19 AM
It would be very nice if you can lock the Advent materials of FLB like Phoenix. Right now I don't have the resources to bring the bow to skill 20, and I'm terrified that when the event ends, I make a mistake and use one of the materials I would need for the FLB of the bow, making impossible to break the limit for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

x255
09-19-2018, 02:19 AM
That depends on their timezones. I used to have a fair amount of 100% friends (why would they friend me without me having one is beyond me, but I'm not complaining), but they almost all only online right when I woke up or was going to sleep.
I found majority of mine by using "find friends" option - I think it prioritises recently active people. And because I always using it around my core hours, most of friends I've got with it also active at same time. Also I keep eye on my friendlist and kick people who became inactive (or haven't been seen in assist choices for long).

With that assist menu simply becomes a "pick a couple 100% for element you like".

On the original topic - I'd really like to see higher difficulty options especially for Advent events. I'd prefer to battle less (so more AP used is fine) but with actual challenge so no AB is fine and more reward.
This "one ragnarok per day, but FREE AP" does not really cut it.

Sadly this thread is just for us peeps to talk about, since this game is as far from considering player feedback as it gets - we are simply slaved to whatever DMM did a year ago (with whatever easy tweak makes Nutaku think they get more quick buck).

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 05:33 AM
3) Start other instances with Guild Orders active. I'm not a fan of GO. I find it too demanding, and it interferes too much with real life obligations and other in-game events. The problem is 1) a stage can take up to 10 minutes, 2) you need to be active for the whole time due to debuff timers, and 3) most of us need a 100% eido friend, which for some elements is hard to get. What happens to me a lot is, I just feel like semi-afking. Joining a ragor an advent on auto while I do other stuff. But then a 100% eido shows up in my friend screen, and I think "I better start GO before this 100% eido disappears." But then I can't find 10 minutes to focus on nothing but the game while I clear a stage, and GO blocks me from doing other stuff for the next 8 hours.If we could do other things while GO is active (as we can when joining raids with seed) this wouldn't be a problem.

No it's not too demanding, it's too demanding for new players!
People who have leveled all 6 grids can do GO just fine with normal Eidos and you don't need a 100% Eido as support to clear it.
But a 100% Hundo will allow you to do it faster.
However I cleared GO with off-element and "60% ele atk" Eidos.

It really depends if you have a team that can clear everything, how many grids you have leveled, if your team is good enough and so on.
But a new player shouldn't do GO at all, he can do the participant missions.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 12:33 AM
No it's not too demanding, it's too demanding for new players!
People who have leveled all 6 grids can do GO just fine with normal Eidos and you don't need a 100% Eido as support to clear it.
But a 100% Hundo will allow you to do it faster.
However I cleared GO with off-element and "60% ele atk" Eidos.

It really depends if you have a team that can clear everything, how many grids you have leveled, if your team is good enough and so on.
But a new player shouldn't do GO at all, he can do the participant missions.

By demanding, I meant time as well as difficulty. As for your opinion that new players shouldn't do GO, well, we want to max our weps too, and gat that good loot they offer. Besides, I've been playing 3 months already so don't feel that new, and many who have played longer than me can't beat it either.

x255
09-20-2018, 01:31 AM
well, we want to max our weps too, and gat that good loot they offer
The way it works - first, you max your grid for your main team. You don't even need participation in GO for that, and certainly don't need to be able to complete GO.
After you have maxed out at least one of your teams, then you can do GO and gather that FLB mats.

Unless you have appropriately leveled team & grid, you are not expected to be able to complete GO. However, you still can get rewards from it, you just get less. E.g. I can't complete single one yet, still I've got plenty of Ori to FLB my Phoenix bow.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 04:05 AM
By demanding, I meant time as well as difficulty. As for your opinion that new players shouldn't do GO, well, we want to max our weps too, and gat that good loot they offer. Besides, I've been playing 3 months already so don't feel that new, and many who have played longer than me can't beat it either.

For me you are still a new player. I don't think you have 6 grids finished in 3 months + 6 relic weapons already.
I play 7 months already and I have for each element a relic weapon and I am working for the 2nd one for each element.
I don't really care if I have to use a 100% Eido or 60%. At the evening I will just do GO and it takes me 10-12min with ele adv and 15-18mins without.

Not really time consuming because I have to do GO only 1-3times in a week. And for the other days I will just give up or test my other teams.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 04:13 AM
I don't really care if I have to use a 100% Eido or 60%. At the evening I will just do GO and it takes me 10-12min with ele adv and 15-18mins without.

Actually it takes me 14mins with off-ele, if I use my dark or light team.

LeCrestfallen
09-20-2018, 04:29 AM
changes on the game? reducing loading times.
like, everywhere

ladeda
09-21-2018, 01:28 PM
Here's a QOL change, whoever decided to make after claiming gifts go back to the first page needs to undo that change. :angry: I store a lot of crap in the never expired section and if I'm on page 50 or something of my gifts claiming specific stuff, I don't want to have to go back to page 50 again.

nonsensei
09-21-2018, 01:39 PM
Here's a QOL change, whoever decided to make after claiming gifts go back to the first page needs to undo that change. :angry: I store a lot of crap in the never expired section and if I'm on page 50 or something of my gifts claiming specific stuff, I don't want to have to go back to page 50 again.

On that topic, it would be great if you could freely choose what page you want to end up on & not having to keep flipping through them with 2 pages at once. Obviously that goes for everything with pages.

nut
09-22-2018, 08:40 AM

It's still stay at the same page after collect gift for me, browsers version

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 02:31 PM
Lots of good suggestions here. Too bad developers won't read them

I just have 1 more to add. Let us set "burst off" as a default. I don't know how many times the game freezes and I have to re-log, and I get screwed by forgetting to turn off burst, and then waste it by doing a no-buff 3 burst. "Burst on" default just doesn't make sense anyway.

VeryVoodoo
11-22-2018, 05:09 AM
Lots of good suggestions here. Too bad developers won't read them

I just have 1 more to add. Let us set "burst off" as a default. I don't know how many times the game freezes and I have to re-log, and I get screwed by forgetting to turn off burst, and then waste it by doing a no-buff 3 burst. "Burst on" default just doesn't make sense anyway.

But then us lazy auto-attackers would have to click 2 buttons every time instead of just 1. =P

Then again, having burst off probably speeds up battles in advents and raids to end quicker actually since you won't be skipping those long ass animations when auto'ing, so maybe it's good after all. :think:

mustafa
11-24-2018, 04:41 PM
add sell value of 1 orb for R enhance mats and 2 or 3 orbs for SR enhance mats since their selling prize of 10 gems is pathetic
(this is about eidolons enhance mats coz at least weapons one you can use to lvl himes)

MagicSpice
11-25-2018, 08:07 AM
easily the fact that platinum drops in advents can troll you. <br />
<br />
no one wants SR drops in their platinum chests for that. I'd make it SSR only (and up the base chances to at least 2%, it feels like...