PDA

View Full Version : Question about best option for start

Arec
09-19-2018, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone.
I'm new to the game and been rerolling some accounts "for fun" and to get a good initial team, or at least, that was my intention.
I re-rolled 200 times, and I want to know which option is better to start with, and why is it like that?
I've been reading posts about people saying that an eidolon 100% is better than an SSR hime, and I would like to know why.

I've got these notable? accounts:

1. Beelzebub (fire hime) + Fafnir (fire Eidolon)
2. Gaia (alone)
3. Mammon + Takemikazuchi
4. Thanatos (alone)
5. Rudra + Girimehkala (both Eidolons)
6. Anubis (alone)

Is there any good starter account? And if so, would you mind to explain why to a newbie? Or should I just keep re-rolling until I die?
Thanks in advice.

sanahtlig
09-19-2018, 08:35 PM
Pick the account with Rudra or Anubis, depending on which element you prefer. Briefly, +100% eidolons give your team greater potential and are a massive boost early on when you don't have any good eidolons. They also earn you powerful friends. Meanwhile you can Miracle ticket all but limited kamihime 3x a year on the cheap.

Arec
09-19-2018, 08:45 PM
I see.

Sorry but, what is a miracle ticket?
Also, is it hard to get SSR himes if I'm not planning on spending any money?

Thanks again!

Laventale
09-19-2018, 09:46 PM
1- Miracle Ticket is an item that you can buy once every 4 months that costs 5000 Star Coins. It makes you able to handpick one hime of choice (Except for limited himes like Collab himes or time-limited ones like Wind Poseidon or Summer Sol).
2- It completely depends on your luck. I haven't been able to pull a new SSR hime since May. Take that as you will.

I'll proceed to close this thread down and I'll hope that whenever you have something to ask, use the Q&A instead.