PDA

View Full Version : Help with deciding next Legendary Soul to choose

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 03:11 PM
So I'm still around Rank 40, but... I may have made a mistake in going after Andromeda as my first Legendary Soul. She's been working out fine for the casual player me (and has a nice H scene) but apparently she's not really that good to start with?

But I digress, going forward which Legendary Soul should I be trying for now? I'm aware that it varies depending on what Kamihime one has but how do I determine who to pick next (and plus points for a nice H scene too)? If it would help, I've compiled a list of all the non-R Kamihime I've gotten:

All story progression-earned SRs
Guan Yu [Aisha]
Noel
Aphrodite (SSR gained some time after Andromeda)
Hermod
Freja
Demeter
Hermes
Belphegor
Nemesis
Heimdall
Oberon
Ceridwen
Agni
Cronus
Eligos
Astraea
Maeve
Nyarlathotep
Kingu
Belobog
[Sunlight] Brynhildr

Slashley
09-28-2018, 03:19 PM
The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) was created just so that this question wouldn't need to be asked all the time.
-- I'm aware that it varies depending on what Kamihime one has--That's very rarely the case. There are some exceptions, some Hime like the limited Dark Amaterasu can change things up, but you have nothing that magnificent. I'd say just follow the new player advice in the other thread.

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 03:45 PM
The "which Soul should I use?" thread was created just so that this question wouldn't need to be asked all the time.That's very rarely the case. There are some exceptions, some Hime like the limited Dark Amaterasu can change things up, but you have nothing that magnificent. I'd say just follow the new player advice in the other thread.

Oh. Sorry about that, I'll go take a look over there and maybe just ask there if I still have lingering doubts. Thanks for the reply.

Laventale
09-28-2018, 04:55 PM
Yeah, thanks.